时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[05:19] | Can I make the call now? | 我现在能打电话了吗 |
[05:34] | Gotta make it look real. | 得演逼真点 |
[05:43] | Do it quick before you pass out. | 快点 免得晕了 |
[06:25] | And? | 接着说 |
[06:26] | What if I told you, you could turn | 如果我告诉你 转手这玩意儿 |
[06:27] | this piece of crap into four grand for each of us, minimum? | 我们每人至少能拿到四千块 |
[06:33] | This little fella — he’s called the Merry Wanderer. | 这家伙叫欢乐浪人 |
[06:37] | He’s not much to look at. He’s pretty easy to find. | 外表平平 容易买到 |
[06:39] | I got this one at a pawn shop on 4th for 20 bucks. | 我在第四大道的当铺花二十块买的 |
[06:41] | But he has a cousin called Bavarian Boy | 但他有个表亲叫巴伐利亚男孩 |
[06:45] | almost identical — same umbrella, same swagger. | 跟他几乎一样 同样的伞 同样的神态 |
[06:50] | That one is worth a boatload. | 那东西可就值钱了 |
[06:52] | And I gather you know where to find a Bavarian Boy. | 你应该知道巴伐利亚男孩的下落了 |
[06:56] | I do, indeed. | 我确实知道 |
[06:57] | He’s gathering dust on a shelf in an office up on San Mateo | 他在圣马特奥一间办公室里的架子上吃灰呢 |
[07:01] | and he’s been there for God knows how long. | 天知道他在那儿待多久了 |
[07:02] | And they have no idea what they’ve got. | 他们也不知道他的价值 |
[07:05] | To them, it’s not Bavarian Boy. | 对他们来说 那不是巴伐利亚男孩 |
[07:07] | It’s just “Some piece of junk grandma gave me | 他们觉得那只是祖母传下来的破东西 |
[07:09] | that I feel too guilty to get rid of.” | 扔了又过意不去 |
[07:11] | And that’s where you come in. | 这时候你就有用了 |
[07:12] | Now, this place I’m talking about — | 我说的这个地方 |
[07:14] | they’re not exactly what you call security-conscious. | 安保不是那么健全 |
[07:16] | There’s no cameras whatsoever. | 没有摄像头什么的 |
[07:18] | There’s an alarm on the door that I could probably bridge. | 门上有个报警器 我应该都可以搞定 |
[07:21] | And past that, you just pick a lock | 过了这关 你就撬开一把锁 |
[07:23] | and walk over to the shelf | 走向架子 |
[07:25] | and swap this Wanderer for that Boy | 然后用浪人调包男孩 |
[07:27] | and it’s five minutes, max. | 最多只要五分钟 |
[07:29] | Warm-up, gentlemen? | 续杯吗 先生们 |
[07:31] | Yeah. Thanks, Fran. | 行 谢谢 弗兰 |
[07:33] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:34] | That’s cute. | 很可爱 |
[07:35] | – Isn’t it, though? – Yeah. | -可不是吗 -是的 |
[07:37] | Have your food up in a jiff, Mike. | 吃的马上就来 麦克 |
[07:41] | Look, they’re not even gonna know it’s gone. | 他们都发现不了调包了 |
[07:44] | They look over at the shelf, they just see the same dumb tchotchkes | 他们看到架子只会以为那还是 |
[07:47] | staring at them they’ve been looking at for years. | 他们看了好些年的破玩意儿 |
[07:49] | There’s no serial number. | 没有编号 |
[07:51] | These things are practically untraceable. | 查不到我们头上 |
[07:54] | Now, you send Pryce or some other schlub down to Dallas next week. | 你下周派普赖斯或其他混混去达拉斯 |
[07:56] | They’re having a collectibles expo. | 那里正举办收藏博览会 |
[07:58] | Those people are hungry for Hummels. | 那些人很想要赫梅尔 |
[08:01] | I mean, their eyes are gonna pop | 当他们看到我们带去的东西 |
[08:03] | when they see what we brung ’em. | 肯定会大跌眼镜 |
[08:04] | And they will pay through the nose | 他们会花大手笔 |
[08:06] | which we will split fifty-fifty. | 到时候我们五五分 |
[08:09] | So, it’s perfect, right? | 完美 对吧 |
[08:12] | We make some nice Hummel-loving lady happy | 我们把某个喜欢陶俑的老太太哄开心 |
[08:14] | and we make a bundle. | 然后赚一笔 |
[08:16] | Let’s do something beautiful here. | 做点好事吧 |
[08:19] | And how did you come across this valuable wunderkind? | 你怎么找到这个珍贵的娃娃的 |
[08:24] | What difference does it make? | 有什么关系吗 |
[08:26] | Guys in the office cross you? | 办公室的人惹到你了 |
[08:28] | Done you wrong? | 误会你了 |
[08:30] | What? | 什么 |
[08:33] | You’re, uh, missing the point. | 你搞错重点了 |
[08:35] | It’s free money. | 这钱不赚白不赚 |
[08:36] | You walk by a $20 on the sidewalk? | 街上有二十块钱 你会不捡吗 |
[08:38] | No. You pick it up. | 不 你会捡起来 |
[08:45] | Pass. | 不干 |
[08:46] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[08:47] | It’s not for me. | 不适合我 |
[08:50] | Not for you? | 不适合你 |
[08:52] | Is there some problem I’m not seeing | 我忽略了什么问题吗 |
[08:53] | like with the swap or something? | 掉包有困难吗 |
[08:56] | Plan’s fine, as far as it goes. | 计划没问题 |
[08:58] | It’s just not for me. | 只是不适合我 |
[09:00] | And I don’t think it should be for you, either. | 我觉得也不适合你 |
[09:06] | I’m sorry about your brother. | 你哥哥的事我很遗憾 |
[09:09] | Yeah. Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:10] | But you’re really not gonna do this? | 你真不跟我一起吗 |
[09:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:16] | Eggs easy. | 双面煎蛋 |
[09:17] | Thanks, Fran. | 谢了 弗兰 |
[09:18] | Can I get you anything else? | 你还想吃点什么吗 |
[09:20] | No. I’m good. | 不用了 |
[09:21] | Sure I can’t get you anything? | 你真不想吃点什么 |
[09:23] | No. I’m not hungry. Thanks. | 我不饿 谢谢 |
[09:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:32] | I, um… | 我… |
[09:35] | If you don’t want easy money, that’s your business. | 如果你不想赚白来的钱 那是你的事 |
[09:38] | I just thought I’d give you first crack at a golden opportunity. | 我就想头一个告诉你这个千载难逢的机会 |
[09:43] | All right. We’ll see you around. | 好吧 回见 |
[09:47] | You take it easy. | 你小心点 |
[09:55] | Yes. Hello. | 喂 |
[09:56] | I was wondering if Dr. Caldera had any openings today. | 卡尔德拉医生今天有空吗 |
[10:00] | As soon as possible. I have a very sick fish. | 越快越好 我有条鱼病得很重 |
[12:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:53] | And, uh, thanks again for the lift. | 谢谢你载我一程 |
[12:55] | It’s outside your job description, I know. | 我知道这不是你的工作职责 |
[12:57] | It’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[12:58] | So, the acquisitions? | 要谈收购是吗 |
[13:00] | Yes. We’ll need to draft contracts for the target banks. | 对 我们要为目标银行起草合同 |
[13:03] | The idea is to have the agreements ready to go | 目标是在执行尽职调查的时候 |
[13:05] | while we’re doing due diligence. | 把合约准备好 |
[13:07] | You want me to start cracking on a draft when we’re done here? | 等这边谈完 需要我开始起草合同吗 |
[13:09] | No. But thank you. | 不用 谢谢你 |
[13:14] | Sure. Whatever’s best for you. | 好 你说了算 |
[13:18] | Here’s what I’m thinking. | 我是这样想的 |
[13:19] | Looking at the competition, one opportunity stands out. | 调查竞争对手时 我发现一个机会 |
[13:23] | They don’t have the market share, but — | 他们没有市场份额 但是… |
[13:25] | and this is a big deal — Walker Ridge is eager. | 而且这点很重要 沃克·里奇那边很急切 |
[13:28] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[13:29] | They took a hit in the market adjustment. | 他们在市场调节时栽了跟头 |
[13:31] | They’re vulnerable, and they know it. | 他们很脆弱 他们自己也清楚 |
[13:33] | I think we should prepare a package for both with that in mind — | 我们在准备计划时要考虑这一点… |
[13:35] | Is that Kim Wexler I hear? | 是金·韦克斯勒在说话吗 |
[13:38] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[13:40] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:41] | I heard you were here, just wanted to say hi. | 我听说你来了 来打声招呼 |
[13:42] | Look at you. Baby bird with a broken wing. | 看看你 像只翅膀受伤的雏鸟 |
[13:45] | Oh, it’s fine. It doesn’t even hurt. | 不要紧 都不怎么疼 |
[13:47] | Just a pain in the butt. | 只是有点烦人罢了 |
[13:48] | Kevin, this is Viola Goto, my new paralegal. | 凯文 这位是薇奥拉·五斗 我的新助理 |
[13:51] | Viola. Kevin Wachtell. Welcome to the team. | 你好薇奥拉 凯文·沃弛泰尔 欢迎加入 |
[13:53] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[13:54] | Listen, Kim, I just wanted to say | 金 我想说 |
[13:56] | how sorry I am about Charles McGill. | 查尔斯·麦吉尔的事请节哀 |
[13:58] | It’s no secret I had problems with the man | 大家都知道我和他有过节 |
[14:00] | but, uh, no one should go like that. | 但他也不该是这个下场 |
[14:03] | You know, I just have to ask — how’s James handling it? | 我不得不问 詹姆斯还好吗 |
[14:06] | Oh, he’s — he’s getting through it. | 他快走出来了 |
[14:09] | He and the family really appreciated | 他和他家人真的很感谢 |
[14:11] | the arrangement you sent for the funeral. | 你为葬礼送的鲜花 |
[14:12] | Good. Well, glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[14:14] | Kevin, you remember we’re meeting the board at noon | 凯文 我们今天中午还要跟董事会 |
[14:16] | to go over Kim’s recommendations, so… | 一起讨论金的提议 所以… |
[14:17] | No, no, no, I won’t slow you down. | 好好好 我不耽误你们了 |
[14:21] | One more thing — | 还有一件事 |
[14:22] | and this will just take a second — | 不会占太长时间 |
[14:24] | Kim, you have got to see the models. | 金 你可得去看看那些模型 |
[14:27] | The…models? | 模型 |
[14:35] | Takes your breath away, doesn’t it? | 叹为观止吧 |
[14:39] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧 |
[14:41] | The whole side of this building is glass | 这栋楼有一面全是玻璃 |
[14:43] | and it’s on a north-facing lot. | 在朝北的一块地 |
[14:45] | I’m told that’s energy-efficient | 他们说这样节能 |
[14:46] | so I’m excited about that. | 我很兴奋 |
[14:48] | This is, uh, Salt Lake City? | 这是盐湖城吗 |
[14:50] | After Provo, why not? | 普罗沃都建了 不妨在盐湖城也建 |
[14:53] | And… | 还有 |
[14:56] | – Cheyenne, Wyoming? – Yep. | -怀俄明州夏延市 -对 |
[14:59] | Over here, North Platte, Nebraska. | 这边还有内布拉斯加州北普拉特 |
[15:02] | Now, these two you already know. | 这两个你已经知道了 |
[15:04] | This one’s gonna be Ogden, Utah | 这栋会建在犹他州奥格登市 |
[15:06] | and this one here is Tucumcari. | 这座是在图克姆卡里 |
[15:08] | And over here on this side | 这边 |
[15:10] | you got a few new ones — Sedona | 还有几座新的 塞多纳 |
[15:13] | Pueblo, Colorado. | 科罗拉多州的普韦布洛 |
[15:14] | And you know what? That’s just the tip of the iceberg. | 你知道吗 这仅仅是冰山一角 |
[15:17] | After that, I figure why not Las Vegas? | 之后我还想在拉斯维加斯建呢 |
[15:19] | Nevada, I mean. Reno, too. | 内华达州 还有雷诺市 |
[15:22] | Lubbock, Texas, Amarillo | 得克萨斯州卢伯克 阿马里洛 |
[15:25] | San Antonio, El Paso. | 圣安东尼奥 埃尔帕索 |
[15:27] | Then we’re gonna get up to the Pacific Northwest — | 然后我们将进军太平洋西北地区 |
[15:30] | Boise, Bend, Oregon | 博伊西 俄勒冈州的本德市 |
[15:32] | Eugene, Salem, all the way up to Portland. | 尤金 塞勒姆 一直到波特兰 |
[15:36] | Now, this one is real special — Denver. | 这个相当特别 丹佛 |
[15:39] | See here? | 看见没 |
[15:41] | We’re gonna go ahead and add more trees on the west side | 我们要在西侧多种几棵树 |
[15:43] | and that’ll be great, and then maybe a — | 那样就太棒了 然后 |
[15:45] | a bench or two on the outside. | 外面再布置一两把长椅 |
[15:47] | Kim, is there something wrong? | 金 有什么不对劲的吗 |
[15:49] | No. No. No, no. | 没有没有 |
[15:50] | No. It’s just — It’s a lot. | 没有 太多了看不过来 |
[15:54] | It’s a very fast, aggressive expansion. | 扩张得这么迅速 声势浩大 |
[15:58] | Kevin figures once we get our foothold in Utah | 凯文认为 我们一旦在犹他州站稳脚跟 |
[16:00] | then we’ll file for federal charter. | 就申请联邦特许经营权 |
[16:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:03] | We’re really building something here. | 我们真的在构建一番事业 |
[16:05] | All your hard work is making a difference. | 你的努力有回报了 |
[16:08] | I mean, Kim, this is what it’s all about. | 金 这就是意义 |
[16:12] | So, I can get the notes to you by EOD, if that’s okay. | 我今天之内发给你记录 这样可以吗 |
[16:15] | Uh, yeah, that’s fine. | 好的 可以 |
[16:17] | Do you have a sense when I should expect your draft? | 你大概什么时候能给我稿子 |
[16:20] | I assume you’re dictating it. | 你应该只能找人听写了吧 |
[16:29] | Actually, you were right before. | 其实 你之前说得对 |
[16:32] | Why don’t you take a stab at it, and then I’ll take a look? | 你先试着写一份 然后我再看一遍 |
[16:34] | Great. That works. | 好 没问题 |
[16:35] | I’ll start on that right after I get you home. | 我送你回家之后就开始写 |
[16:38] | Instead of taking me home | 别送我回家 |
[16:40] | drop me off at the courthouse, would you? | 送我去法院吧 好吗 |
[16:42] | I didn’t realize you had an appearance today. | 我不知道你今天还要出庭 |
[16:44] | I would have prepped. | 这样我就早准备了 |
[16:45] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 我不出庭 |
[16:46] | – You don’t? – Nothing to prep. | -你不出庭 -没什么需要准备的 |
[16:48] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[16:52] | Yeah. No. | 是的 不 |
[16:55] | No. | 不行 |
[16:58] | No, not the dog. | 不 那只狗不行 |
[17:02] | I-I’ve done business with him before, yeah. | 我跟他做过交易 是的 |
[17:04] | Once. Once. | 一次 一次 |
[17:06] | Just the once. | 就那一次 |
[17:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:13] | I guess. I don’t know. | 我猜是吧 不清楚 |
[17:14] | – He didn’t say. – Well? | -他没说 -怎么样了 |
[17:16] | Yeah. He’s not into it. | 他不相信 |
[17:17] | He’s not into it, or you’re not into it? | 是他不相信还是你不够投入 |
[17:19] | Give me that. | 把电话给我 |
[17:20] | Unh-unh. It doesn’t work that way. | 这样行不通的 |
[17:22] | No direct contact. That’s the point. | 关键就是不能直接接触 |
[17:23] | Just give it to me. | 你把电话给我就行了 |
[17:26] | Take it. | 拿去 |
[17:27] | Hey. This is the interested party. | 嘿 我是有意向的那方 |
[17:28] | I have one question for you. Do you shit gold? | 我有一个问题问你 你拉金子吗 |
[17:32] | Well, it’s a simple yes or no. Do you shit gold? | 回答是或者不是 你拉金子吗 |
[17:37] | No. All right, then. | 不能是吧 那好 |
[17:39] | Because unless you currently have a large gold nugget | 因为除非现在有一个大金块 |
[17:41] | traversing your colon | 正穿过你的肠子 |
[17:42] | this is the easiest money you’re ever gonna make. | 你以后就挣不到这么容易的钱了 |
[17:45] | How long does it take for you to pick a Yale three-pin? | 你多久能撬开一个耶鲁弹子锁 |
[17:49] | Well, then in 8 minutes, you’re gonna make 4 grand | 好的 那只要八分钟 你就可以赚四千 |
[17:51] | 10 minutes if you decide to pick your nose. | 你抠鼻子都得十分钟 |
[17:53] | In, out, no one comes looking for you ever. | 进去 出来 之后也绝不会有人找你麻烦 |
[17:55] | How does that sound? | 听起来怎么样 |
[17:58] | Yeah, I know where that is. | 没错 我知道那个地方 |
[17:59] | Here. Pen. | 给我支钢笔 |
[18:05] | In a half an hour. | 半小时之内 |
[18:07] | Yep. | 没问题 |
[18:11] | See, I’m not trying to tell you how to do your job, but… | 看 我可不想教你怎么做事 但是 |
[18:18] | All right, Mr. McGill, you’re all set. | 好了 麦吉尔先生 都办好了 |
[18:19] | All right. Thank you very much. See ya next time. | 好的 非常感谢 下次再见 |
[18:21] | I hope she feels better soon. | 希望她能早日康复 |
[18:25] | Excuse me. | 抱歉让一让 |
[18:35] | Can…I help you? | 我有什么能帮你的吗 |
[18:47] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[18:49] | Uh, not here. | 这里不行 |
[18:50] | Let me go grab my bag and tell my staff. | 让我回去把包拿来 还有安排下员工 |
[18:54] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[19:13] | Can you not hit every damn pothole, please?! | 别净往坑里开 稳一点 拜托 |
[19:37] | Careful. Careful! | 小心 小心点 |
[19:44] | Up, up. | 起来 起来 |
[19:55] | You, Ayuda. Come here. | 你 过来帮忙 |
[19:56] | Help. | 帮把手 |
[20:51] | Well, well, there he is. | 好了 总算没死 |
[20:56] | You woke up. | 你醒了 |
[20:58] | That means my Spanish is good enough | 这意味着我的西班牙语已经足够好了 |
[21:01] | and Yul Brynner over here is actually O-negative. | 以及这位光头帅哥是O型阴性血 |
[21:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:05] | I had to leave a bullet in your shoulder. | 你肩膀上那颗子弹我没法取出来 |
[21:07] | Might set off metal detectors from now on. | 今后可能会触发金属探测器 |
[21:09] | Gave ya a dose of broad-spectrum antibiotics. | 给你打了一针广谱抗生素 |
[21:14] | Let’s see. | 来看看情况 |
[21:18] | Pulse is good. | 脉搏正常 |
[21:19] | Now, sniff test says you probably | 现在 鼻吸试验说明你应该 |
[21:21] | didn’t perforate your bowel — probably. | 没有被子弹穿肠 只是可能 |
[21:24] | I can’t be 100 percent sure you didn’t get nicked. | 我不敢完全保证上面没有割伤 |
[21:27] | Now, if this starts to leak | 如果以后漏了 |
[21:28] | you’re gonna get the worst infection of your life. | 你会经受这辈子最严重的一次感染 |
[21:31] | It’s gonna hurt like hell, and then you’re gonna die. | 疼得要死不说 你还会把小命丢掉 |
[21:34] | So I advise you | 所以我劝你 |
[21:36] | to go see a doctor that has some imaging tech — | 去找一个能做成像的医生 |
[21:40] | in other words, one that’s not working | 换句话说 一个不在汽修店 |
[21:41] | out of the back of a Jiffy Lube. | 后面行医的医生 |
[21:44] | Till then | 在那之前 |
[21:45] | keep these clean and dry | 保持干燥清洁 |
[21:47] | change the bandages daily… | 每日更换绷带… |
[21:52] | you should be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[21:54] | You understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[21:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:04] | Now, understand this. | 另外 我再说明一件事 |
[22:07] | After I walk out of here | 我从这里离开之后 |
[22:09] | I never want to see you again. | 再也不想看到你们 |
[22:13] | Never. | 永远不想 |
[22:14] | This cartel shit is too hot for me. | 贩毒集团这堆烂事我受够了 |
[22:19] | You got it? | 听见了吗 |
[25:27] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[25:28] | Can we talk, please? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[25:30] | I-I just want to come home. | 我只是想回趟家 |
[25:34] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 多谢 |
[25:37] | I-I just wanted to say | 我只想说 |
[25:40] | I’m sorry if you feel upset. | 很抱歉让你生气 |
[25:43] | It was not my intention f-for you to feel upset. | 我不是有意要惹你难过的 |
[25:49] | Well, m-my intention was for — | 我本来是想 |
[25:54] | Honey, it is top-of-the-line. | 宝贝 那可是质量最好的 |
[26:03] | Then what is the point? | 那你到底想怎么样 |
[26:04] | You’re saying I’m a — I’m a thoughtless — | 你说我太过轻率 |
[26:06] | that I don’t care | 不关心他人 |
[26:08] | but it is a very, very expensive vacuum. | 但那是个非常 非常贵的吸尘器 |
[26:15] | It — It never loses suction! | 吸力永远那么强劲 |
[26:17] | So, what you’re saying is I’ve got — I got to sleep in my office | 所以 就因为我给你买了件礼物 |
[26:20] | because I got you a gift?! | 所以我只能睡在办公室里 |
[26:22] | Lynette? | 林奈特 |
[26:25] | Lynette? | 林奈特 |
[26:30] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[26:48] | Hello. Are you still delivering? | 你好 你们现在还送餐吗 |
[26:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:00] | Yeah, just a large cheese. | 只要大份芝士 |
[27:04] | Yes. Sliced, please. | 是的 请先切好 |
[27:06] | Could you also throw in some dipping sticks? | 能在里面放些面包棒吗 |
[27:10] | Two ranch and one marinara. | 两份田园沙拉酱和一份蒜香番茄酱 |
[27:42] | How’d it go? | 事情怎么样 |
[27:43] | Listen. Listen. | 听着 听好了 |
[27:46] | Look. The office guy — he’s here. | 办公室那哥们 他人在这 |
[27:49] | What? | 什么 |
[27:49] | He’s dug in for the night, man. | 他今晚在这里过夜 老兄 |
[27:51] | Come get me or — Come get me! | 来接我 不然… 你快来接我 |
[28:10] | Now, if you’ll take out the little listener’s guide | 现在 如果你拿出那本附带的 |
[28:12] | that came with the program | 指导说明书 |
[28:14] | you’ll see a chart in there showing four quadrants | 你会看到一个分成四块的表格 |
[28:17] | I call the Time Management Matrix. | 我称之为时间管理矩阵 |
[28:20] | The key words to understand are “Importance” And “Urgency.” | 这里的关键词是”重要性”和”紧迫性” |
[28:25] | Importance basically comes from within you. | 重要性基本上源于你自身 |
[28:28] | Importance is your value system, hopefully based on principles. | 重要性是你的价值体系 最好基于原则 |
[28:33] | Importance is your mission… | 重要性是你的任务… |
[28:35] | Importance… | 重要性… |
[28:36] | – …your central strategy… – …versus… | -你的核心策略 -比拼… |
[28:37] | …to accomplish those high-priority goals… | 去实现首要目标… |
[28:39] | – …urgency… – …and the plan to implement that strategy. | -紧迫性… -…以及贯彻策略的计划 |
[28:43] | Urgency comes from the environment… | 紧迫性来源于周边环境… |
[28:45] | …it presses upon you. | 对你产生压力 |
[28:46] | Its proximate is right in front of you. | 就在你眼前逐步逼近 |
[28:49] | And it’s often very popular. It could be deep and — | 而且它也很常见 它可以很深入… |
[29:43] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[30:23] | – …it’s urgent, it has the appearance… – Oh, God. | -很紧急 看起来… -我的天呐 |
[30:25] | …of requiring immediate attention. | 需要迅速回应 |
[30:28] | Now, you have to decide what is truly important in your life. | 你需要分辨出生活中真正重要的东西 |
[30:31] | That’s why I… | 因此我… |
[30:52] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[30:54] | Oh, no! No! | 不 不 |
[30:57] | Hey! No! No! Why? Why? | 喂 不不 怎么回事 |
[31:00] | Stop! No, stop! Stop! | 停下 不 快停下 |
[31:15] | So, did you get it? | 东西拿到了吗 |
[31:17] | Shitting gold. | 拉金子 |
[31:20] | Yeah. Yeah, right? | 是啊 我说吧 |
[31:21] | I didn’t say it was easy. | 我可没说这事容易 |
[31:23] | Car thing was pretty slick. | 车子这出挺妙的 |
[31:25] | I don’t know how you pulled that off. | 我都不知道你怎么弄的 |
[31:26] | Worked, though, didn’t it? | 至少奏效了 是吧 |
[31:28] | Yeah. I guess so. | 是啊大概吧 |
[31:34] | Yes? | 喂 |
[31:35] | The Salamancas were hit. | 塞拉曼加的人被袭击了 |
[31:37] | Yesterday, on the way back from their pickup. | 昨天在他们拿货回来的路上 |
[31:39] | Do we know who? | 知道是谁干的吗 |
[31:41] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[31:42] | Varga survived barely, but he couldn’t see faces. | 瓦尔加还有一口气 但他没看见对方的脸 |
[31:46] | – Someone knows our business. – Possibly. | -有人知道我们的生意了 -有可能 |
[31:48] | It resembled the attack on Hector’s truck a few months ago | 这次袭击很像几个月前赫克托的卡车那次 |
[31:51] | and they knew the Salamanca men were heavy. | 而且他们知道塞拉曼加的人不是吃素的 |
[31:53] | Don Juan, we are about to run another shipment. | 胡安先生 我们快要运下一趟了 |
[31:57] | If you think we’re compromised… | 如果你觉得我们暴露了… |
[31:59] | Run dummy loads. | 装空车吧 |
[32:01] | We’ll see what we see. | 我们先观望 |
[32:03] | No product crosses until we’re certain. | 确定之前先不要运货 |
[32:05] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会办好 |
[32:08] | How long before our dealers run dry? | 货还能撑多久 |
[32:12] | No more than a week. | 不超过一星期 |
[32:16] | This is a problem. | 这是个问题 |
[32:21] | Find a local supplier on your side of the border. | 在你那侧境内找个本地供应商 |
[32:24] | Cut a deal. | 签一笔 |
[32:26] | Don Juan, with all due respect | 胡安先生 恕我冒犯 |
[32:28] | Don Eladio forbids buying from outsiders. | 埃拉迪奥先生不允许从外人那拿货 |
[32:31] | He’s been very clear. | 他说的很明确了 |
[32:32] | Let me worry about Eladio. | 我来想埃拉迪奥的办法 |
[32:35] | Do it now. | 你现在就去办 |
[33:00] | *There’s antimony, arsenic, aluminum, selenium* | *锑砷铝硒* |
[33:02] | *And hydrogen and oxygen and nitrogen and rhenium* | *氢氧氮铼* |
[33:04] | *And nickel, neodymium, neptunium, germanium* | *镍钕镎锗* |
[33:06] | *And iron, americium, ruthenium, uranium* | *铁镅钌铀* |
[33:08] | *Europium, zirconium, lutetium, vanadium* | *铕锆镥钒* |
[33:10] | *And lanthanum and osmium and astatine and radium* | *镧锇砹镭* |
[33:12] | *And gold and protactinium and indium and gallium* | *金锕铟镓* |
[33:16] | *And iodine and thorium and thulium and thallium* | *碘钍铥铊* |
[33:18] | *There’s yttrium, ytterbium, actinium, rubidium* | *钇镱锕铷* |
[33:21] | *And boron, gadolinium, niobium, iridium* | *硼钆铌铱* |
[33:23] | *There’s strontium and silicon and silver and samarium* | *锶硅银钐* |
[33:25] | *And bismuth, bromine, lithium, beryllium, and barium* | *铋溴锂铍钡* |
[33:30] | Uh, Mr. Fring. | 弗林先生 |
[33:33] | I wasn’t expecting you. | 我不知道你要来 |
[33:34] | That’s not a problem, I hope. | 希望没有打扰你 |
[33:36] | No, not at all. | 不 没有 |
[33:38] | I was tinkering with something. | 我只是弄点小玩意 |
[33:40] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[33:42] | Oh, it’s, uh, technical. | 技术上的东西 |
[33:45] | I wouldn’t want to bore you. | 很无聊的 |
[33:46] | Oh, you wouldn’t. | 哦不会的 |
[33:49] | Okay. | 那好 |
[33:50] | You know when you put salt into water, it dissolves? | 你知道盐放进水里会溶化吧 |
[33:53] | If you stir the water or heat it | 如果搅拌或加热水 |
[33:56] | you can add more salt than you could otherwise | 就可以溶解比本来更多的盐 |
[33:57] | before it falls out of solution. | 而不至于析出 |
[33:59] | I’m trying to create a solution…like that | 我在试着创造一种那样的溶剂 |
[34:02] | but with certain benzodiazepine precursor compounds. | 只是里面含有苯二氮卓前体化合物 |
[34:06] | That’s fascinating. | 听起来很厉害 |
[34:07] | It will be if I can get it to work. | 如果能行得通确实很厉害 |
[34:13] | Oh, I tested your samples. | 对了 我化验了你的样本 |
[34:30] | They range from 39 percent to 58 percent pure | 纯度在百分之三十九到五十八 |
[34:33] | except this one, which hovers around 67. | 除了这一个 它大概有六十七 |
[34:37] | Top of the class, so to speak. | 可以说是很好的了 |
[34:40] | You should tell the chemist to check | 你最好叫化学家 |
[34:42] | his — or her — cookware. | 检查一下他或她的”炊具” |
[34:44] | It’s introducing contamination, which would be easy to avoid. | 造成了污染 这轻易就能避免 |
[34:48] | Well, thank you very much, Gale. | 非常感谢 盖尔 |
[34:50] | That’s very useful information. | 这信息很有用 |
[34:53] | Well, I should let you get back to your work. | 我就不打扰你了 |
[34:57] | Mr. Fring, um | 弗林先生 |
[35:00] | I-I don’t want to cast aspersions | 我不想中伤别人 |
[35:03] | but I have to tell you | 但我得告诉你 |
[35:05] | these samples aren’t great. | 这些样品不算上乘 |
[35:08] | I-In fact, they’re, um — | 事实上 |
[35:11] | they’re — they’re not even good. | 连好都算不上 |
[35:14] | Basically, they’re dreck. | 基本上就是垃圾 |
[35:16] | I could do much better… | 我能做得比这好 |
[35:18] | – Gale — – …much higher-grade. | -盖尔 -比这纯度高得多 |
[35:21] | I could make a kilo or more right here | 我在这儿就能制一公斤多 |
[35:23] | and no one would know. | 没人会知道 |
[35:24] | Wouldn’t take more than a few days. | 几天就能制出来 |
[35:28] | I wouldn’t want to interfere with your studies. | 我不想打扰你的研究工作 |
[35:30] | These are my studies. | 这就是我的研究工作 |
[35:32] | Please. It’s the least I can do. | 拜托了 这是我应该做的 |
[35:36] | I wouldn’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望 |
[35:39] | I’m certain that you wouldn’t. | 你一定不会 |
[35:41] | But I’m afraid I can’t allow it…not yet. | 但恐怕我不能同意 暂时不行 |
[35:45] | You were meant for better things. | 你有更伟大的使命 |
[35:48] | I’ll see you soon, Gale. | 我们很快会再见 盖尔 |
[35:50] | Bye, Mr. Fring. | 再见 弗林先生 |
[36:02] | *There’s holmium and helium and hafnium and erbium* | *钬氦铪铒* |
[36:04] | *And phosphorus and francium and fluorine and terbium* | *磷钫氟铽* |
[36:06] | *And manganese and mercury, molybdenum, magnesium,* | *锰汞钼镁* |
[36:08] | *Dysprosium and scandium and cerium and cesium* | *镝钪铈铯* |
[36:10] | *And lead, praseodymium and platinum, plutonium,* | *铅镨铂钚* |
[36:12] | *Palladium, promethium, potassium, polonium* | *钯钷钾钋* |
[36:14] | *Tantalum, technetium, titanium, tellurium* | *钽锝钛碲* |
[36:17] | *And cadmium and calcium and chromium and curium* | *镉钙铬锔* |
[36:30] | Oh, I was worried about the wording there. | 我就担心措辞不够好 |
[36:32] | No, no. It’s great. | 没有 很好 |
[36:34] | Really, really solid work. | 写得非常好 |
[36:37] | Just make the change | 只需改一下 |
[36:38] | to indicate the correct term for the disbursement of funds | 表达资金支出的正确术语 |
[36:41] | and then we should be good to go. | 然后就准备好了 |
[36:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:44] | Don’t mind me. I know it’s a law office. | 不用理我 我知道这是律师事务所 |
[36:48] | I’m just walking around your law office. | 我只是路过你的律师事务所 |
[36:52] | You slept late. | 你昨天很晚才睡 |
[36:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:54] | It took me awhile to fall asleep, actually | 其实我过了好一会才睡着 |
[36:57] | but, man, once I did, I… | 但一睡着就不省人事了 |
[37:00] | Uh, you want some coffee, Viola? | 你要喝咖啡吗 薇奥拉 |
[37:02] | Oh, no, thanks. We’re just finishing up. | 不了 谢谢 我们快弄完了 |
[37:04] | Unless there’s something else you need from me. | 除非你还有其他事要我办 |
[37:07] | No. I think we’re good. | 没事了 |
[37:08] | Maybe, uh, you could also start looking | 或许你可以开始研究 |
[37:11] | into federal charter regs. | 联邦经营许可证的注册 |
[37:13] | No rush. | 不着急 |
[37:15] | Got it. Will do. | 好 我会的 |
[37:17] | Bye, Jimmy. | 再见 吉米 |
[37:19] | See ya, Viola. | 再见 薇奥拉 |
[37:20] | Bye. Thanks. | 再见 谢谢 |
[37:54] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[37:56] | Jimmy, there’s just a couple of things | 吉米 跟霍华德交谈后 |
[37:58] | from talking to Howard, that… | 有几份文件 |
[38:02] | …maybe we ought to go through. | 我们最好看看 |
[38:04] | Oh, yeah. Okay. | 对 好啊 |
[38:07] | Yeah, let’s get it over with, you know? | 赶紧把这事解决了 |
[38:09] | Rip the Band-Aid off, right? | 快刀斩乱麻 对吧 |
[38:12] | Yeah. Uh, this is a release. | 嗯 这是一份声明 |
[38:16] | It says basically that you won’t contest the will. | 基本内容就是你不会对遗嘱提出质疑 |
[38:19] | If I sign it, I get my share? | 我签了就能拿到我那份了 |
[38:21] | That’s about the size of it. | 差不多吧 |
[38:24] | So, uh, how much do I get? | 所以我能拿到多少呢 |
[38:29] | $5,000. | 五千块 |
[38:34] | Five K. | 五千块 |
[38:35] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[38:38] | I can pay off my Mastercard. | 可以还信用卡了 |
[38:48] | What else you got? | 还有什么 |
[38:53] | …This is… | 这个… |
[38:56] | It’s from Chuck. | 是查克留给你的 |
[38:58] | Nobody knows for sure what’s in it. | 没人知道里边写了什么 |
[39:00] | You don’t have to open it right now, but… | 你不用现在看 但是… |
[39:02] | Let’s see what the old boy has to say. | 看看那个老家伙说什么了 |
[39:06] | Okay, I’ll — I’ll give you a minute alone. | 好吧 你自己看吧 |
[39:07] | No, no. Stay. It’s fine. | 别 别走 没关系的 |
[39:11] | I mean, uh, you want to hear this, right? | 你也想知道他写了什么吧 |
[39:14] | Yeah. If it’s okay. | 是 如果可以的话 |
[39:24] | It’s undated. | 没写日期 |
[39:26] | Okay, here it goes. | 好了 开始了 |
[39:28] | “Dear Jimmy | “亲爱的吉米 |
[39:30] | I have left many things unsaid | 这些年来 对于我们之间的关系 |
[39:31] | in our relationship through the years. | 我有很多话都没有说出口 |
[39:33] | Rather than all allow — | 与其让… |
[39:35] | allow these unspoken thoughts to die with me | 让这些从未言说的想法随我而逝 |
[39:37] | I’ve chosen to record them here for you. | 倒不如把它们写给你看 |
[39:40] | I hope you will take my words in the spirit | 我希望你不要扭曲我这些话的本意 |
[39:42] | in which they are intended.” | 正确地接受它们” |
[39:48] | New paragraph. | 另起一行 |
[39:49] | “I remember quite clearly | “我还清楚地记得 |
[39:50] | the day you came home from the hospital. | 你从医院回到家那天 |
[39:51] | You can’t imagine the joy on Mom’s face. | 你无法想像妈妈脸上的喜悦 |
[39:54] | I can honestly say I never saw her happier | 坦白地说 我从未见过 |
[39:57] | than she was on that day. | 她像那天那么开心的样子 |
[39:59] | You brought a shine to her life that nothing else ever did | 你为她的生活带来了一抹前所未有的光亮 |
[40:01] | and I’m glad of that.” | 我为此而高兴” |
[40:03] | New paragraph. | 另起一行 |
[40:04] | “We have not always seen eye to eye. | “我们不总是意见一致 |
[40:05] | I expect that will continue to be so in the future. | 我猜以后也是一样 |
[40:07] | However, nothing will ever change the fact | 然而 无论什么都无法改变 |
[40:09] | that we are brothers, flesh and blood. | 我们是血肉至亲的兄弟的事实 |
[40:12] | And though we are very different people | 尽管我们是完全不同的人 |
[40:13] | I want you to know how much I respect | 我仍然想要你知道 我有多么敬佩 |
[40:15] | what you have made of yourself in these last few years. | 你最近这几年取得的成就 |
[40:18] | You have taken the opportunity I gave you in the mailroom | 你抓住了我让你在收发室工作的机会 |
[40:20] | and you have run with it | 跟它一起成长 |
[40:21] | becoming a valued member of the HHM family. | 成为了律所大家庭里一名重要的成员 |
[40:24] | For all the problems in your past | 尽管你的过去问题连连 |
[40:25] | I’m proud we share the name McGill.” | 我仍然很骄傲你是我的兄弟” |
[40:30] | “I sincerely admire your energy and resilience. | “我发自内心地钦佩你的活力和韧性 |
[40:34] | I used to worry about you finding a place in the world | 我过去经常担心你能否在这世上安身立命 |
[40:37] | but I’m not worried about that anymore. | 但我现在不再担心了 |
[40:39] | I’m certain now that, no matter what the future may bring | 我现在十分确定 无论将来怎样 |
[40:42] | you’ll land on your feet, and I hope when you read this | 你都会获得成功 我希望当你看到这封信时 |
[40:44] | you remember me not only as your brother | 你记忆中的我不只是你的哥哥 |
[40:46] | but as a person you knew was always in your corner.” | 也是一个永远都支持你的人” |
[40:49] | He signed it just “Chuck.” | 署名是”查克” |
[40:51] | Well, say what you want | 你还别说 |
[40:53] | the man could write a letter. | 这人还真会写信 |
[40:57] | S-Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:00] | – No, I didn’t — I didn’t mean to make it… – No. It’s okay. | -不 我不是故意… -没关系 |
[41:02] | It’s okay. It’s a nice letter. | 没关系的 这封信写得很好 |
[41:05] | No, just — | 不… |
[41:08] | Just g– Just give me — Just give me a minute. | 让我自己待会儿 |
[41:15] | Kim. | 金 |