时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Mrs. Landry, you’re looking lovely as ever. | 兰德里夫人 一如既往还那么美 |
[00:41] | Jimmy McGill! | 吉米·麦吉尔 |
[00:44] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[00:45] | Oh, I was in the area, and I thought — | 我刚好在附近 我想着 |
[00:47] | I wonder how my favorite former client is doing? | 我想知道我最爱的前委托人还好吗 |
[00:50] | And I have cookies. | 我带了曲奇 |
[00:52] | Oh, you’re so sweet. | 你太好了 |
[00:53] | Come on in! | 快进来吧 |
[00:55] | After I made these, I looked down, and I thought, | 烤好之后 看着它们 我想 |
[00:58] | “That looks just like your Felix.” | “长得太像你家费利克斯了” |
[01:02] | They do! | 是啊 |
[01:04] | You’re so thoughtful. | 你太体贴了 |
[01:06] | I was afraid you wouldn’t be here. | 我还担心你不在这了呢 |
[01:07] | Thought, with that settlement money, | 我以为拿到那笔和解金以后 |
[01:09] | you might’ve moved somewhere swankier. | 你可能会搬到更气派的地方 |
[01:11] | – What do you mean? – The settlement. | -什么意思 -那个和解案 |
[01:15] | The Sandpiper case? | 矶鹞渡一案 |
[01:16] | Now, that’s gotta be wrapped up by now, right? | 现在已经解决好了吧 |
[01:18] | Oh, that? | 那件事啊 |
[01:19] | That — that — that — that’s still years away. | 还得好几年呢 |
[01:22] | You haven’t settled yet? | 你们还没和解吗 |
[01:23] | No, I don’t know all the details yet, but Erin — | 没有 有些细节我不太清楚 但是艾琳 |
[01:26] | Erin Brill of Davis & Main — do you know her? | 戴维斯梅因律所的艾琳·布里尔 你认识吗 |
[01:30] | Lovely girl. | 那姑娘很漂亮 |
[01:31] | She reminds me of a young Mary Martin. | 她长得像年轻版的玛丽·马丁[美国女星] |
[01:34] | Oh, yes. I-I have met her. | 认识 我见过她 |
[01:37] | It’s a — She’s a wonderful young lady. | 她是位优秀的年轻女性 |
[01:40] | Well, she takes care of all of that, | 一切都由她包办了 |
[01:41] | and she said there’s still a long way to go. | 她说还有很长的路要走 |
[01:44] | But you’ve… received an offer, right? | 但你收到提议了吧 |
[01:47] | Something sent to you in writing? | 寄给你的纸质文件 |
[01:50] | I mean, something more than just Erin and you chatting? | 不止是艾琳和你口头上谈话 |
[01:58] | It’s probably all here in this box. | 可能全在这个箱子里了 |
[02:01] | I can’t make heads or tails of it, | 我分不清什么是什么 |
[02:03] | but you are welcome to look. | 但你可以看一看 |
[02:06] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[02:07] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[02:08] | It’s you. | 跟你不见外 |
[02:11] | Well, uh, I gotta say… | 我得说 |
[02:15] | I can’t blame you for getting mixed up with all this. | 搞不懂这些文件不能怪你 |
[02:20] | I mean, these legal notices — | 这些法律声明 |
[02:22] | I mean, no one really understands them. | 没人能真正看明白 |
[02:25] | You know, I’ve got a law degree. | 我可有法学学位 |
[02:28] | And sometimes I can’t even, uh… | 有时候连我都不能 |
[02:34] | I can’t even, uh… | 我都不能 |
[02:42] | You haven’t, uh… | 你没 |
[02:44] | accepted this? | 接受这个吗 |
[02:46] | Erin says we should wait. | 艾琳说我们应该等着 |
[02:49] | But… | 但是 |
[02:52] | Erin doesn’t really matter, does she? | 艾琳其实不重要 对吧 |
[02:55] | I mean, you’re the Class Representative. | 你是集体诉讼代表 |
[02:58] | That’s a big deal. | 这可了不得 |
[03:00] | That means you and you alone decide. | 这意味着只凭你自己就可以做决定 |
[03:02] | You’re — you are the legal stand-in | 你是你朋友和邻居的 |
[03:05] | for your friends and neighbors. | 法律代表 |
[03:08] | I-I don’t know about all that, Jimmy. | 我不知道这些 吉米 |
[03:10] | I-I just leave it all to the professionals. | 我把这些都交给专家处理了 |
[03:13] | Yeah, sure, sure. | 对 没错 |
[03:15] | Lawyers know best, but… | 律师最懂 但是 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:19] | If you won the lottery, | 要是你中了彩票 |
[03:20] | I mean, you’d take the lump sum, right? | 你会选择一次兑换奖金 对吧 |
[03:22] | I mean, money now is better than money later. | 现在拿到钱比之后拿到钱好 |
[03:26] | Bird in the hand! | 一鸟在手 |
[03:26] | I suppose. | 是吧 |
[03:28] | The more time to enjoy it! | 有更多时间享受 |
[03:32] | You really should talk to Erin. | 你真应该跟艾琳谈谈 |
[03:34] | She knows all the ins and outs. | 她清楚来龙去脉 |
[03:37] | Ins and outs. | 来龙去脉 |
[03:38] | Yeah, Erin sure knows those. | 艾琳肯定知道 |
[03:41] | I’ll be happy to talk to Erin, uh… | 我很愿意跟艾琳谈谈 |
[03:44] | Just — I just can’t help but wonder | 不过我忍不住想 |
[03:46] | if she’s taking every aspect into a– | 她有没有综合考虑所有 |
[03:51] | Oh, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[03:52] | I completely forgot — | 我忘得一干二净 |
[03:54] | I’m on my way to chair yoga. | 我要去做椅子瑜伽 |
[03:57] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[03:58] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[03:59] | Um, I probably should be going. | 我应该走了 |
[04:02] | I have a lot to do. | 我还有很多事 |
[04:09] | – Jimmy! – Jimmy! | -吉米 -吉米 |
[04:10] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[04:11] | Rose, Myrtle, Helen. | 萝丝 默特尔 海伦 |
[04:14] | That chair yoga really works, huh? | 练椅子瑜伽真有用 是吧 |
[04:16] | You all look 10 years younger. | 你们好像都年轻了十岁 |
[04:19] | – You honeydripper. – Hey, hurry up. | -你嘴真甜 -快点 |
[04:21] | It starts in five minutes. | 五分钟之后就开始了 |
[04:22] | Do you want to come with us? | 你想跟我们一起来吗 |
[04:23] | You’re welcome to. We can have guests. | 欢迎你 我们可以带客人的 |
[04:25] | I would love to, uh, but I’m not dressed for it. | 我倒是很想 但我没穿瑜伽服 |
[04:28] | So I’ll take a rain check. | 还是改天吧 |
[04:31] | Certainly. | 好啊 |
[04:32] | Thanks for the cookies, Jimmy. | 谢谢你的曲奇 吉米 |
[04:33] | – Bye, Jimmy! – Good to see ya. Bye! | -再见 吉米 -见到你真高兴 再见 |
[04:40] | That can’t be right. | 那绝对不对 |
[04:42] | Can’t be right. | 绝对不对 |
[04:48] | 17.4 total. | 总共一千七百四十万 |
[04:51] | 33% is the common fund. | 33%的共同基金 |
[04:53] | So, on 1/15, 15 into 17… Carry the 2. | 平分十五份… |
[05:03] | One Million, One Hundred and Sixty… | 一百一十六… |
[05:07] | One Million, One Hundred and Sixty Thousand! | 一百一十六万 |
[05:14] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[05:51] | – Mr. Ehrmantraut? – Yeah. | -厄门绍特先生 -是我 |
[05:53] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 不好意思久等了 |
[05:54] | It’ll be right this way. | 这边请 |
[05:57] | Can I get you anything to drink? | 给您拿点什么喝的 |
[05:58] | Tea, water, espresso? | 茶 水 咖啡 |
[05:59] | No, I’m fine. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:18] | Ms. Rodarte-Quayle? | 罗达特-奎尔太太 |
[06:19] | – I have your next — – Yes, thank you. | -您的下一位来了 -好 谢谢 |
[06:21] | Mr. Ehrmantraut, Lydia Rodarte-Quayle. | 厄门绍特先生 莉迪亚·罗达特-奎尔 |
[06:23] | – Mike. – Thanks, Justin. | -麦克 -谢谢 贾斯汀 |
[06:26] | Have a seat, um…Mike. | 请坐 麦克 |
[06:30] | HR sent up your start paperwork. | 人力资源部给我看了你的资料 |
[06:32] | I-9, W-2. Pretty standard. | I9 W2 很标准 可以入职 |
[06:37] | Could I have your driver’s license and Social Security card? | 能给我看下你的驾照和社保卡吗 |
[06:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:42] | My assistant needs to make a copy. | 我的助理要复印一份 |
[06:45] | How does this “Hire” work, exactly? | 这次”雇佣”到底怎么回事 |
[06:47] | Walk me through it. | 给我讲讲 |
[06:49] | You’ll receive a paycheck from Madrigal | 你将收到牧歌电气 |
[06:51] | in the amount of $10,000 per week. | 每周发放的一万美元工资 |
[06:53] | I believe at that rate, | 照这个速度 |
[06:54] | your “Employment” should be paid out in about 20 weeks. | 您的那笔钱大约能在二十周付清 |
[06:57] | Mr. Fring has arranged to cover FICA, Social Security — | 弗林先生已经支付了联邦保险 社保 |
[07:01] | the entirety of the tax burden. | 以及所有个人税款 |
[07:03] | I assume that’s all right with you? | 你应该没意见吧 |
[07:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:08] | So, to that end, | 既然这样 |
[07:09] | I have you down as a “Logistics consultant.” | 我将任命你为”物流顾问” |
[07:12] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:14] | It’s a person who consults on logistics. | 就是对物流提供咨询的人 |
[07:17] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[07:20] | I’m not long on logistics. | 我不擅长物流 |
[07:23] | “Security consultant” would be better. | “安保顾问”更好一些 |
[07:24] | I used to be a cop. | 我过去是警察 |
[07:27] | That will look better on your “Work history” | 这可比你履历上写的 |
[07:29] | than your current employer, SMQ Parking. | 现雇主”SMQ停车服务”体面多了 |
[07:31] | So, you take my money, you run it through this joint, | 你拿走我的钱 通过这个公司运作 |
[07:35] | and it comes out clean. | 然后就是干净的钱了 |
[07:36] | – That it? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[07:39] | Who knows this operation? | 谁知道这个流程 |
[07:41] | You — anyone else? | 你 还有别人吗 |
[07:43] | – No. – You sure? | -没了 -你确定 |
[07:46] | May I ask, what precisely is your concern here? | 容我问一句 你到底在担心什么 |
[07:50] | I am concerned about what happens | 我担心如果你把我的真名 |
[07:52] | if you put my real name in your books. | 记在账本上 会怎么样 |
[07:56] | Your Madrigal is a German company. | 你们牧歌电气是个德国公司 |
[07:58] | One thing I know about Germans is they love a good audit. | 关于德国我只知道一点 他们喜欢查账 |
[08:04] | I oversee eight freight terminals | 我负责监督德州和西南部 |
[08:05] | across Texas and the Southwest. | 八个货运站的财务 |
[08:07] | Operating costs range between | 每周经手的资金 |
[08:09] | $800,000 and a million dollars per week. | 从八十万到一百万不等 |
[08:13] | All due respect, Mike, but your money? | 恕我直言 麦克 你的钱 |
[08:16] | It’s a rounding error. | 只是个零头 |
[08:18] | If the IRS or anyone else looks, | 如果国税局或其他人调查 |
[08:20] | you’re a contractor for a multinational corporation | 你只是一名拥有十一万四千名员工的 |
[08:23] | with 114,000 employees worldwide. | 跨国公司的雇员 |
[08:26] | You’re like every other person in this building. | 你和这栋楼里的其他人一样 |
[08:29] | Like you? | 比如你 |
[08:31] | You think I’m not on the books? | 你觉得我没在账本上 |
[08:34] | I am. Under my own name. | 我在 我自己的名字 |
[08:37] | This the way you handled it before? | 你以前这样处理过吗 |
[08:39] | Handled what? | 处理什么 |
[08:40] | The money. For Fring’s other guys. | 那笔钱 为弗林手下其他人 |
[08:43] | Other guys? | 其他人 |
[08:46] | This is the first time I’ve done this… | 不管对谁 这都是我第一次 |
[08:49] | for anyone. | 这样做 |
[08:51] | I don’t know what you do, but… | 我不知道你是干什么的 |
[08:54] | Mr. Fring must think you’re quite good at it. | 但弗林先生肯定认为你很厉害 |
[09:13] | 20 weeks? | 二十周 |
[09:14] | The sooner you’re off my books, the better. | 你越快在账本上消失越好 |
[09:16] | Justin? | 贾斯汀 |
[09:25] | Can you make a copy of these, please? | 你能帮我复印一份吗 |
[09:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:33] | What? | 怎么 |
[09:37] | This is a very nice office. | 这间办公室很不错 |
[09:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:44] | Seem to be risking a lot for a drug dealer. | 看来你为一个毒贩冒了很大险 |
[09:48] | “Drug dealer”? | “毒贩” |
[09:54] | If that’s all you think he is… | 如果你以为他只是这样 |
[09:57] | then you don’t know Gustavo Fring. | 那你真是一点不了解古斯塔沃·弗林 |
[10:19] | Let me understand you… | 我来确认下 |
[10:21] | you’re proposing to double our premiums | 你们打算把我们律所 |
[10:23] | on every one of our practicing attorneys? | 所有执业律师的保险费翻倍 |
[10:27] | We know this is abrupt — | 我知道这很唐突 |
[10:28] | new issues have come to light. | 新问题出现了 |
[10:31] | “New issues”? | “新问题” |
[10:33] | You mean Mr. McGill’s testimony at the Bar? | 你是说麦吉尔先生在律师协会的证词 |
[10:35] | That’s a part of it, yes. | 有这个原因 |
[10:37] | After 25 years of paying full premiums, | 在全额支付了二十五年保费后 |
[10:39] | I can count on one hand the number of our claims. | 我用一只手都能数清我们的索赔记录 |
[10:41] | This is an underwriting decision — | 这是一项承保决定 |
[10:42] | that’s all. You shouldn’t take it personally. | 仅此而已 你不用往心里去 |
[10:45] | In some special circumstances, | 在一些特定环境下 |
[10:46] | we have been known to extend a rider. | 我们通常会派出助理 |
[10:48] | What kind of rider? | 什么样的助理 |
[10:49] | A senior, management-level partner | 律所的管理层级别的合伙人 |
[10:51] | who would supervise Charles’ work, | 他将监督查尔斯的工作 |
[10:53] | attend court and client meetings with him, | 与他一起出庭 与客户见面 |
[10:56] | review filings. | 复审文件 |
[10:57] | The few times we’ve done this, | 我们少数几次这样做 |
[10:58] | it’s been for clients with a high probability | 都是由于客户有很大可能 |
[11:00] | of catastrophic health failure as a precaution. | 突发重病而采取的预防措施 |
[11:02] | What you’re saying is that for any case Charles takes on, | 你的意思是 如果查尔斯开始接案子 |
[11:05] | another partner would be tied up, as well, | 另一名合伙人也将被套牢 |
[11:07] | and we don’t bill a penny more? | 我们也不能多收钱了吗 |
[11:08] | This is ludicrous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[11:10] | The insurance industry is heavily regulated. | 保险业有严格的规范 |
[11:13] | I can think of a dozen infractions | 我现在当场就能想出 |
[11:14] | – right here off the top of my head. – Mr. McGill — | -一堆你们的违规之处 -麦吉尔先生 |
[11:17] | You’re hoping we’ll either find another carrier | 你们希望我们要么换担保人 |
[11:19] | or cut you an enormous check. | 要么给你们一大笔钱 |
[11:21] | Win-win for you! | 无论如何都对你们有利 |
[11:22] | I assure you, neither is going to happen. | 我保证 这两种情况都没指望 |
[11:25] | What will happen is very simple — | 接下来的事很简单 |
[11:26] | you’re going to do right by us | 你们会公正对待我们 |
[11:28] | or we will compel you to do so. | 否则我们就强迫你们这样做 |
[11:30] | – What do you mean by “Compel”? – You know exactly what I mean. | -“强迫”是什么意思 -你清楚得很 |
[11:32] | If you’re threatening litigation, | 如果你威胁起诉我们 |
[11:34] | I’m afraid this meeting is over. | 恐怕这次会面要结束了 |
[11:35] | Then it’s over. | 那就结束吧 |
[11:38] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们的时间 |
[11:39] | Mr. Hamlin, Mr. McGill. | 哈姆林先生 麦吉尔先生 |
[11:52] | All right. Where do we begin? | 好了 我们从哪开始 |
[11:54] | Francis should start digging into regulations. | 法兰西斯应该开始研究规定了 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry I don’t have the code sections at my fingertips just now. | 很抱歉 刚才我没有想到规定的具体章节 |
[12:00] | Let’s pull a team of associates | 我们来调一队律师 |
[12:02] | and get them looking at every angle of injunctive relief. | 让他们彻底弄明白禁令救济 |
[12:06] | Before close of business… | 在下班之前 |
[12:07] | …we’re going to hit Santa Rosa with a demand letter | 我们将用一封律师函 |
[12:09] | that’ll make their heads spin. | 搞得他们找不着北 |
[12:12] | Odds are, inside a week, | 有可能一周之内 |
[12:13] | they’ll be sitting at the table again. | 他们又会坐在这张桌前 |
[12:15] | And if not… | 如果没有 |
[12:17] | well, we’ve never shied away from a fight. | 我们绝不会临阵脱逃 |
[12:24] | Chuck, do you remember Al McConnell? | 查克 你记得艾尔·麦康纳尔吗 |
[12:26] | Of course. Helluva litigator. | 当然 很厉害的律师 |
[12:28] | Retired now, isn’t he? | 现在退休了吧 |
[12:29] | He’s a professor at UNM now. | 他现在在新墨西哥州州立大学当讲授 |
[12:31] | Wrote a fantastic book on SCOTUS during Reconstruction. | 写了本关于重建时期美国最高法院的书 |
[12:34] | Fascinating stuff. | 棒极了 |
[12:35] | Okay…? | 好吧 |
[12:36] | I was talking to him, and he mentioned | 我跟他谈过 他提到 |
[12:39] | he’d love you to come speak to his One-Ls. | 很愿意请你去和他的新生们聊聊 |
[12:42] | Maybe make it a regular thing, if you wanted. | 如果你想 也可以常去 |
[12:47] | What are you talking about, Howard? | 你在说什么 霍华德 |
[12:49] | What I’m saying is… | 我的意思是 |
[12:51] | maybe it’s time to hang up your spurs. | 也许你该退出这一行了 |
[12:54] | Become partner emeritus — | 变成荣誉合伙人 |
[12:56] | leave your name on the firm but focus on your legacy. | 公司留着你的名字 但重视你的贡献 |
[12:58] | You always said you wanted to work on the Commerce Clause — | 你一直说你想研究贸易法 |
[13:02] | you can write the book on it. | 你可以写本书 |
[13:04] | And no longer be a practicing lawyer. | 不再做执业律师了 |
[13:09] | Chuck, there’s more to life than this. | 查克 生命远不止如此 |
[13:11] | That day is far in the future, Howard. | 那是很久以后的事了 霍华德 |
[13:14] | And I don’t appreciate the suggestion. | 我不喜欢你的建议 |
[13:18] | What if it’s not a suggestion? | 如果这不是建议呢 |
[13:20] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[13:21] | Meaning, if enough people tell you that you’re drunk, | 意思是如果有很多人说你醉了 |
[13:24] | maybe it’s time to sit down. | 也许你是该坐下来了 |
[13:29] | You want me to retire over this — insurance?! | 你想让我为了…这个保险退休 |
[13:32] | It’s not just the insurance. | 不仅仅是这个保险 |
[13:34] | That’s the straw that broke the camel’s back. | 这是压垮骆驼的最后一根稻草 |
[13:38] | So this is about my condition. | 所以是因为我的身体情况 |
[13:41] | Look! | 看 |
[13:43] | Look! | 看 |
[13:47] | You see? | 你看 |
[13:50] | See? | 看 |
[13:52] | I’m better! | 我好多了 |
[13:54] | Howard, I’m fine! | 霍华德 我没事 |
[14:00] | This is not what “Fine” Looks like. | 没事的人可不会这样 |
[14:06] | Chuck, you are the best legal mind I’ve ever known. | 查克 你是我见过最有法律头脑的人 |
[14:09] | Hands down. | 毋庸置疑 |
[14:11] | But your decision-making has become… | 但你最近作出的决策 |
[14:13] | unpredictable. | 让人摸不着头脑 |
[14:16] | And I can’t be partners with someone | 如果我没法信任合伙人的判断力 |
[14:17] | whose judgment I don’t trust. | 我是不会合伙的 |
[14:24] | Chuck… | 查克 |
[14:38] | This right here is the Texas-New Mexico border. | 这是德州和新墨西哥州边界 |
[14:43] | Now, all of my wells are square on the Texas side. | 我的钻井都在德州境内 |
[14:50] | When I negotiated for the mineral and property rights, | 我在协商钻井和地产权利时 |
[14:53] | the surveyors said | 勘测员说 |
[14:53] | that the next nearest pool extended to… | 最近的油田延伸到了… |
[15:01] | …about here. | 大概到这里 |
[15:02] | Right. | 是啊 |
[15:04] | But… after some extraction, | 但是…进行开采后 |
[15:06] | the west wall of the salt dome gave way, | 盐丘的西墙会倒下 |
[15:09] | opening up another pool that extends — what — | 下一个油田大概会扩张到 |
[15:11] | 100 yards over the border? | 边境外一百码 |
[15:13] | That’s about the size of it, yeah. | 差不多这么大吧 |
[15:14] | And now you have New Mexico rights holders to deal with. | 于是你就得应付新墨西哥州的地权人了 |
[15:18] | You know, they should get profit on what’s theirs, | 他们确实应该在自己的地盘上获利 |
[15:20] | but now I’ve got two states coming after me | 但现在我每开采一加仑 |
[15:22] | for taxes on each and every gallon. | 得向两个州缴税 |
[15:25] | No equipment crosses the border? | 有跨边境的设备吗 |
[15:27] | No, ma’am. | 没有 |
[15:29] | Nothing below the surface, | 地下的呢 |
[15:30] | like the — What — Is it a drill bit? | 比如…钻头之类的 |
[15:34] | It would be the sucker rod at this point, | 你说的应该是抽油杆 |
[15:36] | but no, none of that. | 但是没有 |
[15:37] | Only on the Texas side. | 只在德州境内有 |
[15:39] | But that’s not stopping New Mexico from trying to bleed me. | 但这样无法阻止新墨西哥吸我的血 |
[15:43] | You said on the phone you have a solution. | 你在电话里说你有办法 |
[15:46] | You don’t negotiate a lease with the rights holders. | 不要和地权人协商租约 |
[15:49] | You offer to pay them damages. | 你要提出给他们赔偿损失 |
[15:50] | Damages? | 损失 |
[15:51] | For diminishing their resource. | 你减少了他们的资源 |
[15:53] | A significant fraction of the value of the New Mexico portion, | 算是对新墨西哥土地的贬值 |
[15:57] | but without paying for the rights themselves. | 但你无需为土地权利买单 |
[15:59] | So a kind of a payoff. | 所以算是买断 |
[16:03] | Then you don’t get hit with the taxes. | 这样你就不用缴税了 |
[16:05] | You think you can make that fly? | 你觉得你能做到吗 |
[16:07] | If someone came to me with this offer… | 如果有人给我这样的条件 |
[16:09] | I’d sure as hell take it. | 我肯定会接受 |
[16:11] | Wish I’d called you sooner. | 我早点联系你就好了 |
[16:14] | Way they’re makin’ noise, | 照他们这样下去 |
[16:16] | if I don’t get this thing wrapped up by the end of the quarter, | 要是我这个季度结束还没搞定 |
[16:18] | I’m pretty sure the tax boys are gonna take me apart. | 那些收税的肯定会把我生吞活剥了 |
[16:22] | And that’s two weeks from now? | 到现在就剩两个星期了 |
[16:27] | I can do it by then. | 我能在这之前搞定 |
[16:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:30] | If we can get all the rights holders in one place, | 如果你能召集那些地权人 |
[16:32] | I can walk them through what we’re proposing. | 我来和他们说我们的提案 |
[16:35] | If they’re smart, they’ll go for it. | 如果他们够聪明 就会同意的 |
[16:36] | Well, hot damn. | 没问题 |
[16:41] | Kevin said you were a miracle worker, | 凯文说你是创造奇迹的人 |
[16:43] | but I didn’t believe him. | 我本来不信 |
[16:44] | I’m startin’ to. | 但我现在有几分信了 |
[16:45] | Yeah, well, let me work that miracle first, | 我先实现那个奇迹 |
[16:47] | then we’ll talk. | 再说吧 |
[16:49] | You know the way outta here? | 你知道怎么出去吗 |
[16:50] | I got a drillhead that’s acting up on me | 我得赶去北边处理 |
[16:54] | out on the north forty I gotta check. | 一个钻头的情况 |
[16:56] | Yeah. I’m good. | 我知道 没事 |
[16:58] | You need anything from me, you got my cell. | 有什么需要的话 你有我的电话 |
[17:00] | Call me. | 联系我 |
[17:01] | Will do. | 好的 |
[17:23] | Billy Gatwood meeting notes. | 比利·加特伍德会面记录 |
[17:24] | Contact Gatwood Oil. | 联系加特伍德石油 |
[17:26] | Get names and numbers for New Mexico rights holders… | 拿到新墨西哥地权人的名字和联系方式 |
[17:34] | Shit! | 该死 |
[18:35] | No, no, no, no! No, no, no! Shit! | 不不不 该死 |
[19:04] | Continuing notes from Gatwood Oil meeting. | 继续记录加特伍德石油会面 |
[19:07] | Contact rights holders, begin scheduling. | 联系地权人 开始计划日程 |
[19:35] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[19:39] | What are you doing here, Jimmy? | 你来这里干什么 吉米 |
[19:40] | We have business to discuss. | 我们要谈谈 |
[19:43] | Is this about Chuck? | 是因为查克的事吗 |
[19:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:47] | If you actually have business, | 如果你真的有事要说 |
[19:48] | – then call my secretary. – I did. | -请联系我的秘书 -我联系过了 |
[19:49] | She stonewalled me, as if you didn’t know. | 她百般阻挠 装得好像你什么都不知道 |
[19:52] | Sandpiper. | 矶鹞渡 |
[19:53] | – What about it? – It’s time to settle. | -怎么了 -该解决了 |
[19:55] | I-I saw the current offer. | 我看了现在给出的条件 |
[19:57] | The clients make their losses back, | 要补偿当事人蒙受的损失 |
[19:58] | plus a solid chunk of change. | 还能大大谋上一笔利润 |
[20:01] | Not that it’s any of your business, | 虽然这不关你的事 |
[20:03] | but we project a final number | 但我们最终预计的数字 |
[20:04] | far higher than the current offer. | 比现有的条件高多了 |
[20:06] | I get it. I get it. You hold out, | 我明白 我明白 你在等待 |
[20:07] | maybe you squeeze a grand more for each client. | 多为每个客户争取点钱 |
[20:10] | Meanwhile, HHM nets a few million. | 同时 律所却赚上几百万 |
[20:12] | You know, you’re screwing the clients for your own benefit. | 你为了自己的利益 玩弄自己的客户 |
[20:15] | So now you’re worried about the clients? | 现在你倒为客户们担心了 |
[20:18] | It’s the right thing to do, and you know it. | 这样做才对 你心里清楚 |
[20:20] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:21] | All you care about is your share of the payout. | 你只担心你自己的酬劳 |
[20:25] | It’s like talking to Gollum. | 这就像在和咕噜讲话 |
[20:27] | You’re transparent. And pathetic. | 你太容易看穿了 真可悲 |
[20:32] | You want a handout? | 你想要点救济 |
[20:35] | Here. | 给 |
[20:41] | Next time… | 下一次 |
[20:43] | why don’t you bring a tin cup? | 带个零钱罐来 |
[20:44] | It’d be more honest. | 我会更大方 |
[20:48] | Listen, Howard, settle this and settle it now. | 霍华德 听我说 这事必须现在解决 |
[20:50] | It’s in everyone’s best interests! | 这是为大家好 |
[20:52] | Meaning it’s in your best interests. | 也就是说是为你好 |
[20:54] | And if we don’t, what are you gonna do? | 如果我们拒绝 你打算怎么办 |
[20:56] | Peel off some members of the class, | 挑拨我们的人 |
[20:58] | leak some insider info to Schweikart? | 给斯韦卡特泄露一点信息 |
[21:00] | Oh, I doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[21:01] | I know you’re low enough to do something like that, | 我知道你很下作 会做出这种事 |
[21:03] | but you’re too damn greedy. | 但你太贪婪了 |
[21:04] | You do any of that, | 你做出这种事 |
[21:05] | and you’ll be jeopardizing your payday. | 就会有损你自己拿到的薪酬 |
[21:08] | You’ll get your damn money. | 你会拿到你的钱 |
[21:11] | You’re just gonna have to wait for it. | 你只不过得好好等等 |
[22:51] | Don Hector… | 赫克托 |
[23:05] | Don Hector? | 赫克托 |
[24:40] | Well, we go around about, | 我们通常大概 |
[24:42] | you know, six times, I think. | 走六圈吧 |
[24:45] | I think we’re — Yeah, I think — I think so. | 我们 对 是的 |
[24:50] | I know! | 我知道啊 |
[24:52] | This is so good for you. | 这对你很有益 |
[24:53] | Hello, ladies. | 你们好 女士们 |
[24:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[24:56] | – Hi! Jimmy! – Hi, Jimmy. | -吉米 你好 -吉米 |
[24:58] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[24:59] | Oh, y-you — you girls go on a little bit. | 你们先走 |
[25:02] | I’ll — I’ll catch up with you. | 我待会追上来 |
[25:03] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[25:05] | Wow, Irene! | 艾琳 |
[25:06] | Fancy running into you twice in one week. | 一周之内居然碰见你两次 |
[25:08] | How lucky am I? | 我真幸运 |
[25:09] | Y-You’re a mallwalker? | 你也喜欢在商场健步走啊 |
[25:11] | – I had no idea! – Me? | -我都不知道 -我吗 |
[25:13] | Oh, yeah. Big time. | 是啊 很喜欢 |
[25:15] | I mean, it’s great for cardio. | 对心血管很有好处 |
[25:17] | Hamstrings, glutes, I-T band. | 对腿筋 臀肌和韧带也很好 |
[25:21] | I’m a huge mallwalker. | 我可喜欢在商场健步走了 |
[25:23] | Been out of the game for awhile. | 有段时间没做了 |
[25:24] | Developed this damn plantar fasciitis. | 得了足底筋膜炎 |
[25:27] | Hurts like a bear. | 痛死我了 |
[25:28] | Oh, I’m so sorry to hear about that. | 我很遗憾 |
[25:31] | Well, hey. | 不过 |
[25:32] | I got the cure right here. | 我穿这个就没事了 |
[25:37] | These have a special gel and resistance coils and buncha stuff. | 这种鞋含有特殊胶和阻力线圈那些玩意儿 |
[25:41] | It’s like walkin’ on pillows. | 像站在枕头上那么舒服 |
[25:43] | Well, they — they — they look comfortable. | 看起来是挺舒服的 |
[25:47] | You like ’em? | 你喜欢吗 |
[25:48] | Well, they — they’re quite stylish. | 款式挺时髦的 |
[25:51] | Hey, y’know what? | 这样吧 |
[25:54] | I bought a pair for my girlfriend, | 我给女友买了一双 |
[25:55] | and they don’t fit her. | 但她不合脚 |
[25:56] | And the store has this — wouldn’t you know it? — | 不出所料 店里说 |
[25:58] | no-refunds policy. | 不能退 |
[26:00] | What size are you? | 你穿几码 |
[26:03] | 7 1/2. 7 1/2. | 七码半 七码半 |
[26:08] | Oh, there we go. | 找到了 |
[26:17] | How does that feel? | 感觉如何 |
[26:21] | I-I see what you mean. They… | 我明白你说的了 真的 |
[26:24] | They are so nice, and they fit like a dream! | 真的很舒服 而且特别合脚 |
[26:28] | But I-I can’t take these for free, Jimmy. | 但我不能白拿你的鞋 吉米 |
[26:31] | Oh, please. | 客气什么呢 |
[26:33] | There is one thing you could do for me? | 不过你倒是能帮我个忙 |
[26:35] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[26:37] | Don’t tell the other folks I gave ’em to ya. | 不要告诉其他人我送你鞋子 |
[26:39] | I don’t want to look like I’m playing favorites. | 我不想让人觉得我偏心 |
[26:42] | – My lips are sealed. – Then you go and enjoy those. | -我一定守口如瓶 -那你继续健步吧 |
[26:44] | I’m gonna go get my heart rate back up. | 我要去让心脏加快跳动了 |
[26:46] | – Oh, thank you! – And I’ll see you later. | -谢谢你 -回见 |
[26:47] | Thank you so much, Jimmy! | 太谢谢你了 吉米 |
[26:59] | …right hand, friends — the hand of love. | 右手 朋友们 爱之手 |
[27:01] | Now, watch, and I’ll show you the story of life. | 看好了 我要向你们展示生命的故事 |
[27:02] | You got some questions. It’s only natural. | 你有顾虑 很正常 |
[27:05] | And the truth is, if Irene settles… | 说实话 如果艾琳选择和解 |
[27:08] | you’d get some money. | 你们能分到点钱 |
[27:11] | But, I mean, it’s not like you guys need it, right? | 不过 你们也不差这笔钱 对吧 |
[27:15] | On the other hand, I did get a look at their offer. | 另一方面 我也看了和解金额 |
[27:18] | I don’t want to speak out of school, | 我无意干涉你们 |
[27:20] | but it’s, uh… | 但是金额… |
[27:24] | But I mean, hey, everyone’s situation is different. | 话说回来 每个人情况不同 |
[27:28] | Maybe Irene just doesn’t need the money. | 可能艾琳就是不需要这笔钱 |
[27:30] | I mean, I don’t know for a fact, | 我不能百分百确定 |
[27:32] | but when you see someone buying nice new things… | 不过 看到一个人买好东西… |
[27:35] | – Like those shoes. – …like those shoes. | -比如那双鞋 -比如那双鞋 |
[27:40] | I mean, those must have cost a pretty penny. | 那双鞋肯定不便宜 |
[27:42] | I mean, if she can afford those, | 要是她买得起 |
[27:44] | she’s walkin’ on easy street. | 说明她经济状况不错 |
[27:45] | And there’s something else… y’know. | 还有一件事 |
[27:49] | The lawyers. | 那些律师 |
[27:50] | I mean… that’s the lawyer’s share of the settlement. | 如果律师的和解金有这么多 |
[27:54] | And your share is — boop! — this much. Doo! | 那你们就有这么多 |
[27:58] | If Irene holds out, the lawyers get this much more… | 如果艾琳一直拖 那些律师能多分到这么多 |
[28:03] | and you are gonna get this much more. | 你们则能多拿这么多 |
[28:07] | Doesn’t seem like much difference. | 好像没太大区别 |
[28:09] | I know, but that’s how it works. | 我知道 但情况就是这样 |
[28:12] | And Irene knows it, too. | 艾琳也知道的 |
[28:13] | I mean, the lawyers have explained it to her. | 律师们跟她解释过了 |
[28:16] | It’s crazy, but it’s all up to Irene. | 很疯狂吧 但这都取决于艾琳 |
[28:18] | After all, she is the Class Representative. | 毕竟她是集体诉讼代表 |
[28:21] | Does that mean that she gets more? | 也就是说她能分到更多钱吗 |
[28:24] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[28:25] | Just means in the eyes of the court, she’s special. | 只是在法官眼中 她很特别 |
[28:29] | She’s like your congressman or ambassador. | 她就像是你们的议员或大使 |
[28:32] | Is there anything we can do? | 我们能做些什么吗 |
[28:34] | No. No. You can’t do anything. | 不 你什么都做不了 |
[28:38] | I can’t do anything. | 我也做不了 |
[28:40] | Only Irene. | 只有艾琳可以 |
[28:45] | She probably knows what’s best. | 她应该知道怎样做最好 |
[28:47] | I’m sure she’s taking your feelings into account. | 她一定会考虑你们的心情 |
[28:50] | Hey, look at the big picture. | 从大局来看 |
[28:52] | Who needs money when you got the moral high ground? | 都占据道德高地了 谁还需要钱呢 |
[29:03] | Rose! | 萝丝 |
[29:05] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[29:07] | Ladies?! | 姑娘们 |
[29:09] | Ladies! | 姑娘们 |
[29:54] | Ignacio? | 伊格纳西奥 |
[30:16] | Papa… | 爸爸 |
[30:47] | Hector Salamanca. | 赫克托·塞拉曼加 |
[30:52] | Salamanca. | 塞拉曼加 |
[32:56] | Okay, and I’m still waiting | 行 我还在等 |
[32:57] | – for those third-party subpoenas. – Oh, great. | -第三方的传唤 -很好 |
[33:00] | – Let me know, then. Thanks, Francis. – All right. | -到时候通知我 谢谢 法兰西斯 -没事 |
[33:02] | Julie, what’s up? | 朱莉 怎么了 |
[33:04] | From Chuck. | 查克寄来的 |
[33:04] | It came via messenger — the instructions say | 信使送来的 上面要求 |
[33:06] | he wants you to read it as soon as possible. | 你尽快看信 |
[33:13] | Here’s what I need you to do. | 你得帮我做件事 |
[33:14] | Call around. | 打听一下 |
[33:15] | Find someplace special for the retirement party. | 找个专门开退休派对的地方 |
[33:18] | Something classy, old-school. | 经典老派的 |
[33:20] | La Posada, maybe. | 或许旅店就行 |
[33:22] | And a band. Something jazzy. | 还要乐队 爵士什么的 |
[33:24] | Upbeat. | 活泼点的 |
[33:25] | Find what’s available. Let’s set it up. | 找个可以用的 准备好 |
[33:27] | Okay. | 行 |
[33:42] | Goddamit, Chuck. | 该死 查克 |
[33:46] | You’re suing Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill? | 你要起诉哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所 |
[33:48] | Come on in, Howard. | 请进 霍华德 |
[33:53] | You turned the lights on. | 你把灯打开了 |
[33:55] | I told you — I’m back to normal. | 我说了 我恢复正常了 |
[33:59] | And yes, I am suing HHM for breach of contract. | 没错 我要起诉律所违反合约 |
[34:02] | Do you have any idea what you’re doing? | 你清楚你在做什么吗 |
[34:04] | I believe I do. | 我清楚 |
[34:06] | I’m calling your bluff. | 你尽管放马过来 |
[34:08] | This is my firm. I built it. | 这是我的公司 我建立的 |
[34:10] | Your father was working in a two-room office | 你父亲当时在两间房的办公室工作 |
[34:13] | when I joined him. | 我那时加入了他 |
[34:14] | And you I tutored for the bar exam. | 我还指导你通过了司法考试 |
[34:17] | You’re not kicking me out. | 你赶不走我的 |
[34:19] | If you can’t “Trust my judgment,” As you say, | 如果如你所言 你无法”相信我的判断” |
[34:21] | so be it, | 那随你 |
[34:22] | but you’re gonna have to pay me for my share. | 但你得付给我我的份额 |
[34:25] | I believe it comes to around $8 million. | 应该有约八百万美元吧 |
[34:28] | We both know the firm doesn’t have the money. | 我们都知道公司出不起这个钱 |
[34:32] | You’d rather tear down HHM than retire? | 你宁愿拆掉麦哈律所也不退休 |
[34:35] | You think I’m trouble now? | 现在知道我的厉害了吗 |
[34:36] | As your partner? Imagine me as your enemy. | 我还只是你的合伙人 要是敌人你怎么办 |
[34:44] | Chuck… | 查克… |
[34:47] | the damage that you’re going to do… | 你即将造成的破坏… |
[34:48] | If you’d like to discuss this further, we can… | 如果你想进一步讨论 我们可以 |
[34:51] | in court. | 庭上见 |
[34:53] | Until then… | 在那之前… |
[34:55] | what else is there to say? | 还有什么好说的 |
[35:16] | Blue pot. Red wine. | 蓝壶 红酒 |
[35:18] | Black burner. | 黑炉 |
[35:20] | Blue pot. Red wine. | 蓝壶 红酒 |
[35:22] | Black burner. | 黑炉 |
[35:23] | Blue pot. Red wine. Black burner. | 蓝壶 红酒 黑炉 |
[36:15] | I got hot hands. | 手气来了 |
[36:17] | I got hot hands! I know this is gonna be the one! | 手气来了 我知道会是这个 |
[36:20] | B9 B-9! | |
[36:22] | Let’s hope that biopsy comes back “B-9.” | 但愿那个”标本”回到了B9 |
[36:27] | B9 B-9. | |
[36:31] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[36:33] | What’s next? | 下一个是什么 |
[36:35] | We got… | 是… |
[36:36] | I29 I-29. | |
[36:37] | I remember when I was 29. | 我记得我29岁的时候 |
[36:40] | Bet you do, too. | 你们应该也记得 |
[36:42] | I29 I-29. | |
[36:50] | Here comes O-62. | 接下来是O62 |
[36:54] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:56] | Have I called 62 of these already? | 我已经叫过62了吗 |
[36:59] | It feels like it. O-62. | 好像是的 O62 |
[37:03] | Here we have B-2. | 接下来是B2 |
[37:05] | B2 B-2. | |
[37:06] | Well, tonight is all bingo. | 好了 今晚球都出来了 |
[37:09] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[37:10] | O-70. Anyone? O-70. | O70 有人中了吗 O70 |
[37:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:15] | No takers. | 没人中 |
[37:18] | G55 G-55. | |
[37:19] | G55 G-55. | |
[37:21] | Oh, my God! Bingo! | 天啊 中了 |
[37:23] | I got bingo! | 我中了 |
[37:24] | Big Paul, bring it up. | 大保罗 拿上来 |
[37:26] | Kelly, take a look. | 凯莉 核对一下 |
[37:28] | We may have a winner. | 可能有人中了 |
[37:31] | Kelly, tell me — have we got it? | 凯莉 告诉我 是不是中了 |
[37:34] | We have a bingo! | 有人中了 |
[37:35] | Paul, step up to the winner’s circle. | 保罗 站上领奖圈 |
[37:38] | Let’s hear it for him! | 为他鼓掌 |
[37:39] | Let’s give him a big round of applause! | 为他使劲鼓掌 |
[37:44] | Okay. New game, new cards. | 好了 新一轮游戏 拿张新卡片 |
[37:46] | Here they come. | 卡片来了 |
[37:47] | Get yourself some new cards. New cards. | 自己拿新卡片 新卡片 |
[37:51] | The helpers have them. | 助手手里有卡片 |
[37:52] | You can have one, two. | 你们可以拿一两张 |
[37:54] | You can have up to four, as you know. | 你们最多能拿四张 |
[37:57] | Here’s a lucky blue one for you. | 给你一张幸运蓝的 |
[37:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:00] | Take your cards so we can start a new game. | 拿上卡片 我们好重新开始游戏 |
[38:03] | There you go. Add that to your stack. | 给你 放到你的牌里 |
[38:07] | All right. Get your cards. | 好了 准备好卡片 |
[38:09] | Irene, you feeling lucky today? | 艾琳 今天运气如何 |
[38:11] | I-I guess so. | 还行吧 |
[38:13] | All right. Well, here’s one on me… | 好吧 我送你一张… |
[38:16] | just for you. | 只送给你 |
[38:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:19] | I sold my soul for B-I-N-G-and-O! | 宾果游戏勾了我的魂 |
[38:23] | Let’s clear the table. | 清空游戏盘 |
[38:45] | Load it up. | 装进去 |
[38:54] | Locked and loaded. | 锁好装好了 |
[39:02] | Here comes a new game. | 重新来一盘 |
[39:09] | First number up… | 第一个数字… |
[39:14] | It’s N-31. | 是N31 |
[39:16] | “N” For “Nancy.” | 南希的首字母哦 |
[39:18] | 31 for the number of times she told me to take a hike. | 31是她叫我滚蛋的次数 |
[39:21] | N31 N-31. | |
[39:26] | G48 G-48. | |
[39:28] | “G” For the Greatest Generation. | 最伟大的一代的首字母 |
[39:31] | 48 for “Dewey Defeats Truman.” | 48表示”杜威大败杜鲁门”的年份 |
[39:34] | Here’s I-25 — the big “I.” | 接下来是I25 我的首字母 |
[39:37] | I25 I-25. | |
[39:38] | It’s B-12, like the vitamin. | 然后是B12 和维他命同名 |
[39:50] | O67 O-67! | |
[39:52] | Anybody? I got a good feeling about this. | 有人中了吗 我感觉有人中了哦 |
[39:55] | O67 O-67! | |
[40:00] | I-I-I think… | 我好像… |
[40:01] | Bingo! | 中了 |
[40:03] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[40:04] | Come on up. | 快上来 |
[40:07] | Irene! | 艾琳 |
[40:08] | Irene, come on up here, dear. | 艾琳 快上来 亲爱的 |
[40:11] | Bring it up to Kelly. | 递给凯莉 |
[40:12] | Let’s take a look. | 我们来看看 |
[40:14] | Kelly has to check your card. | 凯莉得核对一下你的卡片 |
[40:18] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[40:24] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[40:29] | Oh, my goodness. | 老天啊 |
[40:31] | It is a bingo for Irene! | 艾琳中了宾果 |
[40:35] | Let’s hear it for Irene Landry! | 让我们给艾琳·兰德里一点掌声 |
[40:39] | Give it up for the big winner, Irene Landry! | 掌声给我们的大赢家 艾琳·兰德里 |
[40:44] | Fastest bingo of the night! | 今晚最快产生的宾果 |
[40:46] | Come on. Let’s hear it for Irene. | 热情一点 大家给艾琳掌声鼓励 |
[40:52] | Irene, where ya goin’? | 艾琳 你要去哪儿 |
[40:54] | Hey, you know what? Take over. | 给你话筒 替我一会儿 |
[40:58] | Okay. Time for a new game. | 好吧 下一个游戏 |
[41:01] | let’s get some cards out for everyone. | 我来给大家发一下卡片 |
[41:10] | What’s going on? You okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[41:14] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[41:16] | Your mascara’s gonna run all over. | 你的睫毛膏都哭花了 |
[41:21] | Irene, come on. | 艾琳 别哭了 |
[41:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:27] | They’ve all turned on me. | 她们都针对我 |
[41:31] | Who has? | 谁啊 |
[41:33] | My friends! | 我的朋友们 |
[41:35] | Helen, Rose, Myrtle. | 海伦 萝丝 默特尔 |
[41:38] | All of them. | 她们都是的 |
[41:40] | What? No! | 什么 怎么会 |
[41:43] | Yes! | 是的 |
[41:46] | They’re so cold. | 她们对我很冷漠 |
[41:49] | When I walk past them, they stop talking. | 我从她们身边走过时 她们都不讲话了 |
[41:53] | I-I-I hear them whispering | 她们一看我不在 |
[41:55] | when — when they think I’m not there. | 就交头接耳 |
[41:58] | It’s just so… | 这真是… |
[42:01] | It’s so cruel. | 太残忍了 |
[42:02] | And I don’t even know why. | 我都不知道为什么 |
[42:09] | I think, uh… | 我觉得… |
[42:12] | maybe I do. | 也许我知道 |
[42:15] | You do? | 你知道 |
[42:21] | Could it be the settlement? | 会不会是和解的事 |
[42:24] | I mean, maybe they | 也许她们 |
[42:26] | want the money, | 想要那笔钱 |
[42:29] | you know, to improve their lives? | 你知道 她们想改善一下生活 |
[42:32] | I had no idea any of them needed money. | 我一点儿也不知道她们需要钱 |
[42:35] | No one said anything to me. | 没人跟我讲 |
[42:37] | Well, maybe it’s not about the money itself. | 也许不是钱本身的问题 |
[42:40] | I mean — hello — who wouldn’t want more money? | 我是说 你瞧 谁会不想多要点钱 |
[42:45] | I mean, maybe it’s the idea | 也许是她们觉得 |
[42:47] | that they don’t think you’re considering them, you know? | 你没有为她们考虑 知道吗 |
[42:53] | Thinking of their needs? | 考虑到她们的需求 |
[42:55] | I-I-I didn’t know. | 我根本不知道 |
[42:58] | I don’t want to hurt them. | 我不想伤害她们 |
[42:58] | They’re my friends. | 她们是我的朋友 |
[43:04] | I wish we never even started this lawsuit. | 我希望一开始就没有诉讼这码事 |
[43:06] | I just want everything to go back the way it was. | 我只希望一切回到从前那样 |
[43:12] | What should I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[43:16] | What would you do? | 换了是你 你会怎么做 |
[43:20] | I mean, you know I’m not a lawyer right now. | 你知道我现在已经不是律师了 |
[43:25] | Please? | 求你了 |
[43:28] | Should I settle? | 我该和解吗 |
[43:34] | Irene… | 艾琳… |
[43:39] | You listen to your heart. | 听从你内心的声音 |
[43:55] | Time? | 还有多久 |
[43:55] | Two hours out. | 两个小时 |
[43:57] | When did I say I was gonna leave? | 我多久前说我要走了 |
[43:58] | 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前 |
[44:01] | Can I have some more coffee, please? | 请给我再倒点咖啡 好吗 |
[44:03] | Coming. | 就来 |
[44:11] | I’m missing a survey history in this one. | 我这本少了一页调查记录 |
[44:13] | On it. Sorry about that. | 我去找 抱歉 |
[44:16] | Not a problem. | 没关系 |
[44:19] | Who’s ready to have her life changed? | 谁准备来个人生大转折 |
[44:22] | Kim, didja hear me? | 金 听见我说的了没 |
[44:23] | Yep. Heard you. Life changed. | 听见了 人生大转折 |
[44:26] | Stop your work, both of you, for a sec. | 先别忙工作了 你们俩 就一下 |
[44:29] | I-I got big, big news. | 我有个超级好消息 |
[44:30] | Can you just tell us later, Jimmy? | 能过一会儿再说吗 吉米 |
[44:32] | I’m so late, it’s not even funny. | 我已经迟到很久了 这根本不好笑 |
[44:34] | Mesa Verde can wait. | 梅萨维德的人可以等会 |
[44:35] | Look. I got Zafiro. | 瞧 我还买了一瓶蓝宝石 |
[44:37] | It’s not Mesa Verde. It’s a new client, | 不是梅萨维德 是个新客户 |
[44:38] | and if I mess this up, it’s a former client. | 如果今天黄了 就变成前客户了 |
[44:40] | I thought Mesa Verde was your one and only. | 我以为梅萨维德是你唯一的客户 |
[44:42] | You know, it’s go– Ji– I’m sorry. | 说来话长 吉米 抱歉 |
[44:44] | Jimmy, can I just explain all this to you later? I’m… | 吉米 能不能之后再跟你解释 |
[44:46] | Sandpiper is settling. | 矶鹞渡要和解了 |
[44:49] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[44:51] | For a bundle. | 一大笔钱 |
[44:54] | But th-they can’t be settling. | 但没法和解啊 |
[44:56] | Class actions don’t move that fast. | 集体诉讼进展没有这么快 |
[44:58] | Don’t get bogged down in the details! | 不要纠结那些细节 |
[45:00] | Trust me — they’re settling! | 相信我 他们要和解了 |
[45:05] | – Yeah. – That’s great, then. | -是的 -那太好了 |
[45:07] | Yeah! So, hey, let’s celebrate. | 是啊 我们来庆祝一下吧 |
[45:09] | I can tell | 看得出 |
[45:10] | that you pulled another all-nighter here, you know? | 你又在这里熬了一宿 知道吗 |
[45:13] | You — You got to stop and smell the roses. | 你得停下来呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[45:16] | Who’s got two thumbs, a bottle of Zafiro, | 谁有两个拇指 一瓶蓝宝石 |
[45:19] | and 20% of the common fund?! | 还有百分之二十的共同基金 |
[45:21] | This guy! | 就是我 |
[45:22] | I know…you do. I am happy for you, Jimmy. | 我知道 是你 我为你感到高兴 吉米 |
[45:24] | Be happy for us! | 是我们 |
[45:26] | This is the solution to everything. | 这下子问题都迎刃而解了 |
[45:27] | Okay, Francesca, | 好了 弗朗西斯卡 |
[45:28] | – could you just put these all in my car? – Kim. | -你能帮我把这些都放进车里吗 -金 |
[45:31] | Yeah. Jimmy, I gotta go. | 好了 吉米 我得走了 |
[45:32] | Gimme five goddamn minutes. | 就给我五分钟 |
[45:34] | I don’t have five minutes. | 我没有五分钟给你了 |
[45:35] | But you’re already late. | 你反正都已经迟到了 |
[45:36] | What’s five more minutes? | 五分钟都不行吗 |
[45:37] | So drive 60 instead of 55. | 把车开快点不就行了 |
[45:39] | – Jimmy! – What? | -吉米 -什么 |
[45:40] | You’re not hearing me. | 你没有听懂我的意思 |
[45:42] | Our troubles are over! Come on! | 我们的危机结束了 省省吧 |
[45:44] | Jimmy, I’m leaving now. | 吉米 我现在要走了 |
[45:45] | I’ll be back in a few hours. | 几个小时后回 |
[45:46] | Think of all the things you want to say to me, | 你好好组织一下要对我说的话 |
[45:48] | and just say them to me later, okay? | 等我回来跟我说 好吗 |
[45:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[46:03] | You. Shots. | 你 来几杯 |
[46:05] | – I — – Shots. | -我… -喝几杯 |
[46:07] | We’re celebrating. | 我们来庆祝 |
[46:15] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[46:21] | Smooth. | 爽口 |
[46:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[46:31] | Under the terms we’re offering, | 基于我们提供的条件 |
[46:33] | you get a substantial payment | 你能得到一大笔钱 |
[46:35] | without any impact to your property | 并不会对你任何通过钻孔和开采 |
[46:36] | via drilling and extraction. | 获得的财产造成任何影响 |
[46:38] | And rather than waiting years to close, | 与其耗上几年等待结案 |
[46:39] | Mr. Gatwood is offering cash on the barrel, right now. | 加特伍德先生可以马上给你现金 |
[46:43] | Given the cost of overhead, liabilities, | 考虑到日常开支 负债情况 |
[46:46] | and other burdens Mr. Gatwood assumes, | 还有其它加特伍德先生将支付的费用 |
[46:48] | we believe this offer is more than fair. | 我们相信这个条件已经非常优厚了 |
[46:51] | We believe — | 我们相信… |
[46:53] | We believe this offer is more than fair. | 我们相信这个条件已经非常优厚了 |