时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | You’re good. | 你可以走了 |
[01:06] | See ya, Nacho. | 再见 纳乔 |
[01:08] | Don Hector. | 赫克托 |
[01:41] | Hola, Don Hector. | 你好 赫克托 |
[01:44] | Hey, Nacho. | 纳乔 |
[01:46] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[01:55] | How’s your dad? | 你爸爸还好吗 |
[02:00] | Uh, fine. | 挺好 |
[02:02] | – Business good? – Yeah, I think so. | -生意还顺利吗 -还可以 |
[02:04] | – Cool. – All right. | -好 -好了 |
[02:06] | Hey, my father’s gonna bring in his Corolla. | 我爸爸要把他那辆卡罗拉开过去 |
[02:08] | His dogs tore up the back seat. | 他的狗把后座咬坏了 |
[02:10] | Like, ate the stuffing. | 把填充物吃了 |
[02:29] | So, um, one of my guys? | 我有个手下 |
[02:31] | New kid… | 一个新人 |
[02:33] | got spooked by a cruiser and ran. | 被巡逻警车吓到了 逃跑了 |
[02:36] | Dumped his stash in the gutter — | 把他的货扔到了水沟里 |
[02:39] | Let me finish. | 等我数完 |
[02:51] | You’re light. | 不够数 |
[02:56] | Like I was saying, the guy’s — | 我说了 那个人 |
[02:57] | Why didn’t you make it up on your end? | 你怎么不自己贴钱补上 |
[02:59] | I did, but I couldn’t make it all up. | 我贴了 但凑不够 |
[03:03] | You got my share, man. | 我的那份也给你了 |
[03:07] | Swear. | 我发誓 |
[03:12] | All right. | 好 |
[03:14] | Make it up next week. | 下周补上 |
[03:16] | Thank you, Nacho. | 谢谢 纳乔 |
[03:18] | Don Hector. | 赫克托 |
[03:30] | Who works for who, huh? | 到底谁给谁干活 |
[03:52] | Nacho! No! | 纳乔 不 |
[03:55] | No! | 别 |
[03:59] | Nacho! No! | 纳乔 不 |
[04:02] | Oh, come on. Come on. | 别这样 拜托 |
[04:06] | No! No, I’m sorry! | 不要 对不起 |
[04:09] | I’m sorry! No, no! | 对不起 不 |
[04:11] | Nacho, no! | 纳乔 不 |
[04:13] | No please! | 求你了 |
[04:17] | No, no! No! | 不 不 |
[04:20] | No! | 不 |
[04:22] | No! | 不 |
[05:52] | 索尔·古德曼 律师 权利在你 | |
[06:07] | I want to start by sincerely thanking you | 首先 我要衷心感谢你们 |
[06:09] | for your patience through this long and emotional proceeding. | 耐心听完这场漫长又情绪化的诉讼 |
[06:14] | Jimmy McGill has worked tirelessly | 吉米·麦吉尔废寝忘食 |
[06:16] | to build a practice that helps an underserved | 创立一家律所 帮助我们社区中 |
[06:19] | and frankly overlooked segment of our community — | 被忽略且需求得不到满足的人群 |
[06:23] | the elderly. | 老年人 |
[06:26] | You’ve heard from many of Mr. McGill’s clients today. | 今天各位也听到了麦吉尔先生很多委托人的证词 |
[06:29] | Every one of them came here gladly | 他们高高兴兴地过来 |
[06:31] | in support of their lawyer. | 支持他们的律师 |
[06:34] | Jimmy McGill reached out to people who otherwise | 吉米·麦吉尔朝那些 |
[06:36] | may never have seen an attorney in their entire lives. | 可能一生都没有机会请律师的人伸出援手 |
[06:39] | He took the time to make sure they had wills | 他花了大把时间 确保他们的遗嘱 |
[06:42] | that accurately reflected their wishes, | 能准确反映他们的心愿 |
[06:44] | for a price they could afford, | 要价在他们的可承受范围内 |
[06:47] | because Jimmy McGill cares about people. | 因为吉米·麦吉尔关心人们 |
[06:51] | He’s devoted the past three years of his life | 他过去三年都献给了 |
[06:53] | to his brother’s welfare. | 哥哥的幸福 |
[06:55] | Waking at 5:00 in the morning to buy Charles’ favorite newspaper | 五点醒来 就为了去全城唯一有货的那家报摊 |
[06:58] | from the single newsstand in the city that carries it. | 给查尔斯买他最爱的报纸 |
[07:02] | Dropping everything to care for his brother | 他兄长屡次住院 他放下一切 |
[07:03] | through multiple hospitalizations. | 悉心护理 |
[07:06] | Even supporting Charles’ career | 甚至为了支持查尔斯的工作 |
[07:08] | by hand-making a Mylar-lined suit jacket | 亲手织成一件聚酯薄膜西装外套 |
[07:11] | to spare his brother discomfort from exposure to electricity. | 免得他兄长暴露在电磁辐射中感到不适 |
[07:16] | And yet, during this time, Charles McGill’s irrational animus | 然而在此期间 查尔斯·麦吉尔对他弟弟 |
[07:20] | towards his brother grew to epic proportions. | 无理的恶意膨胀得空前巨大 |
[07:25] | So when Jimmy discovered | 所以 等吉米发现 |
[07:27] | that Charles had used his love and his caring against him, | 查尔斯利用他的爱和关怀反过来针对他 |
[07:31] | when he discovered he had been betrayed | 等他发现他遭到 |
[07:34] | by his only living blood relative… | 这世上唯一至亲的背叛 |
[07:36] | Jimmy snapped. | 吉米崩溃了 |
[07:39] | Wouldn’t you? | 换成你你不会吗 |
[07:42] | I might. | 我可能会 |
[07:45] | Chuck? | 查克 |
[07:47] | Jimmy McGill understands he broke the law | 吉米·麦吉尔强行闯入他兄长家时 |
[07:50] | when he forced his way into his brother’s house, | 就清楚自己触犯了法律 |
[07:53] | and he is deeply sorry. | 他对此深感后悔 |
[07:56] | He’s more than ready to face the consequences. | 他已经完全准备好承担后果了 |
[08:00] | However, as to ethical violation 16-304a, | 然而 至于违反道德条款16条304款 |
[08:05] | the State Bar’s claim of destruction of evidence… | 即州律师协会所称的毁坏证据 |
[08:08] | it categorically did not happen. | 这件事绝对没有发生 |
[08:13] | Jimmy McGill had no premeditated agenda | 吉米·麦吉尔进入兄长家时 |
[08:15] | when he entered his brother’s home. | 事先并没有别的企图 |
[08:17] | – Chuck, please! – He lost his temper — plain and simple. | -查克 求你开门 -他失控了 仅此而已 |
[08:19] | Please let me in! | 让我进去 |
[08:20] | So now the question you must ask yourselves is this — | 所以请你们问问自己 |
[08:24] | Is the legal profession better with Jimmy McGill in it? | 法律行业有了吉米·麦吉尔是不是更美好 |
[08:31] | I believe the answer is a resounding yes. | 答案肯定是震耳欲聋的”是的” |
[08:37] | Geez! | 天啊 |
[08:38] | Here’s to 12 short months. | 敬短短的十二个月 |
[08:41] | Also, somebody call the Pope | 还有 快给教皇打电话 |
[08:43] | because according to your summation, | 因为听了你的总结 |
[08:45] | I oughta be a saint. | 感觉我是个圣徒 |
[08:46] | Me and Mother Teresa. | 我和特蕾莎修女 |
[08:47] | Right up there with her. | 跟她肩并肩 |
[08:49] | St. Jimmy. Yeah, has a nice ring to it. | 圣人吉米 听上去不错 |
[08:52] | Boom. | 真棒 |
[09:00] | So… | 那… |
[09:03] | have you given any thought | 你考虑过 |
[09:04] | to what you’re gonna do for the next year — | 接下来一年打算怎么办了吗 |
[09:06] | you know, with your clients? | 委托人那边 |
[09:07] | Whoa! Slow down. | 慢着 |
[09:10] | That is tomorrow talk, Counselor. | 那都是后话了 律师 |
[09:13] | Tonight, I celebrate | 今晚 我要和 |
[09:14] | with the world’s best defense attorney. | 世界上最棒的辩护律师一起庆祝 |
[09:17] | Where are your notes? | 你的笔记呢 |
[09:18] | Let’s, uh, spread ’em out and roll around on ’em, | 快拿出来摊开 我们到上面打滚 |
[09:21] | see what happens. | 看看会怎么样 |
[09:25] | It’s a good plan. | 这计划不错 |
[09:45] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[09:47] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[09:49] | Well, I’m — Come on in, please. | 我… 快请进 |
[09:51] | Hi. Uh, Kim Wexler. | 你好 我是金·韦克斯勒 |
[09:53] | Rebecca Bois. | 丽贝卡·布瓦 |
[09:54] | We didn’t formally meet earlier. | 我们还没正式见过面 |
[09:56] | Right. It’s nice to meet you. | 对 很高兴认识你 |
[09:58] | Um, I-I was, uh, just at Chuck’s, | 我刚去了查克家 |
[10:00] | and he won’t answer the door. | 他不肯开门 |
[10:01] | I-I was out there knocking for almost an hour. | 我敲了将近一个小时 |
[10:05] | That sounds like Chuck. | 听上去是他的作风 |
[10:06] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 他肯定没事 |
[10:07] | He’s just being dramatic. | 他只是想闹一出 |
[10:08] | Oh, well, I think it’s a little bit more than that. | 我觉得可能不止那样 |
[10:10] | I want you to come with me to get him to let us in. | 我想让你陪我去 让他把门打开 |
[10:14] | Jimmy, he needs our help. | 吉米 他需要我们的帮助 |
[10:16] | No thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[10:19] | I-I’ve already kicked my door in for the year. | 我已经因为闯进他家被判了一年了 |
[10:22] | You owe it to him. | 这是你欠他的 |
[10:26] | I don’t owe him squat. | 我不欠他任何事 |
[10:39] | Jimmy, you lied to me. | 吉米 你对我撒了谎 |
[10:41] | This was never about helping Chuck. | 整件事根本不是为了帮助查克 |
[10:43] | If you feel misled, I apologize, | 如果你觉得被误导了 我道歉 |
[10:45] | but I think I was clear. | 但我说得很清楚 |
[10:47] | I told you I had to defend myself | 我告诉你我必须为自己辩护 |
[10:49] | and Chuck would need help afterwards, | 在那之后 查克会需要帮助 |
[10:51] | which he does. | 他确实需要 |
[10:53] | You got what you wanted. | 你已经如愿以偿了 |
[10:55] | Now it’s time to do what’s right. | 现在该做正确的事了 |
[10:58] | Yeah… | 这个… |
[11:00] | No. | 不 |
[11:03] | Jimmy, he’s still your brother. | 吉米 他还是你哥哥 |
[11:07] | Not anymore, he’s not. | 不 不再是了 |
[11:20] | Chuck was right about you all along. | 查克对你的看法一直是对的 |
[11:25] | He’s mentally ill. | 他有心理疾病 |
[11:27] | What is your excuse? | 你有什么借口呢 |
[11:32] | Enjoy your champagne. | 享用你的香槟吧 |
[11:50] | Like the other night during dinner, | 那天吃晚饭的时候 |
[11:52] | Kaylee asked if her daddy ever used to cook. | 凯莉问我她爸爸会不会做饭 |
[11:55] | And I told her about how Matty | 我告诉她马蒂 |
[11:58] | used to make her Mickey Mouse pancakes on weekends. | 以前周末经常给她做米老鼠形状的煎饼 |
[12:02] | You know, two small pancake ears attached to a big one? | 一个大饼上有两个耳朵形状的小饼 |
[12:06] | She didn’t remember, but I think it made her happy. | 她不记得了 但她很开心 |
[12:11] | She even asked for them the next morning. | 她甚至要我第二天早上做给她 |
[12:15] | Boy, Matty made it look easy. | 马蒂做起来可容易了 |
[12:18] | And keeping the ears separated is really hard. | 但要想让那对耳朵分开其实很困难 |
[12:21] | Mine looked terrible. | 我做的难看极了 |
[12:23] | But Kaylee didn’t care. | 但凯莉不介意 |
[12:26] | Now she wants “Daddy pancakes” every weekend. | 现在她每周都想要”爸爸煎饼” |
[12:31] | But… | 但… |
[12:33] | there are times… | 有时候… |
[12:36] | Career day’s coming up, and she asked me | 职业介绍日快到了 她问我 |
[12:38] | if I would go and talk about her daddy’s job. | 我能不能去参加 谈论她父亲的工作 |
[12:41] | She wants to know more about what he did. | 她想了解他到底是做什么的 |
[12:45] | And that kind of took my breath away. | 这让我有点百感交集 |
[12:48] | Kaylee’s teacher thinks it would be good for her, | 凯莉的老师觉得这样对孩子有好处 |
[12:50] | maybe make his absence feel… | 也许能让他的离去 |
[12:53] | a little bit more… | 感觉更… |
[12:55] | normal. | 平常一点 |
[12:57] | So, do you think you’re gonna do it? | 你会去吗 |
[12:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:02] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:03] | Good. | 好 |
[13:05] | That’s good work, Stacey. | 说得好 史黛西 |
[13:09] | So, who’s next? | 谁还想说 |
[13:14] | Thanks for coming. It means a lot. | 谢谢你过来 这对我意义重大 |
[13:16] | Well, honey, if it makes you feel any better, | 亲爱的 如果这能让你好受一点 |
[13:18] | I’m all for it. | 我全力支持 |
[13:19] | Enough that you’d come again? | 那你还会再来吗 |
[13:22] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[13:24] | Well, thing is, | 问题是 |
[13:25] | I sort of volunteered you for something. | 我好像替你答应了一件事 |
[13:28] | What? | 什么 |
[13:29] | To help with the new playground. | 帮忙弄那个新操场 |
[13:32] | The kids deserve way better than that, | 孩子们值得拥有一个更好的 |
[13:34] | – don’t you think? – Sure, but why me? | -你不觉得吗 -当然 不过为什么选我 |
[13:36] | Well, they need someone who knows how to pour concrete. | 他们需要一个懂怎样浇筑水泥的人 |
[13:39] | And the slide and the swings need something called footings, | 而滑梯和秋千需要地基 |
[13:41] | I think. | 大概吧 |
[13:42] | Sweetheart, that’s not really my department. | 亲爱的 这不是我的专长 |
[13:45] | Sure it is, Pop. You built a carport when Matty was a kid. | 当然是了 老爸 马蒂小的时候你修了个车库 |
[13:49] | – I did? – Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[13:51] | He told me about it a bunch of times. | 他跟我说过好多遍了 |
[13:54] | He said that when you were pricing it out, | 他说当你在做预算的时候 |
[13:56] | you thought that all the people who gave you quotes were crooks, | 觉得给你报价的那些人都是骗子 |
[13:58] | so you decided to do it yourself. | 所以你就亲自动手了 |
[14:01] | And you let Matty write his initials in the wet cement. | 你还让马蒂在没干的水泥上写了名字缩写 |
[14:06] | Pop, the way he talked about you, | 爸 他谈论你的样子 |
[14:08] | it was like you… hung the moon. | 就像你把月亮挂到了天上一样 |
[14:13] | Sorry. I can get you out of it. | 抱歉 那就不让你去好了 |
[14:15] | – I just thought it was — – No, it’s fine. | -我只是以为… -没关系 |
[14:17] | Just tell me when and where. | 告诉我时间地点就行 |
[14:19] | Come on. | 多大点事 |
[14:20] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[14:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:56] | Chuck?! | 查克 |
[15:08] | Chuck, it’s Howard! | 查克 是霍华德 |
[15:17] | I’m not leaving, Chuck! | 我不会离开的 查克 |
[15:22] | I don’t want to wake up the neighbors, | 我不想吵醒邻居 |
[15:23] | but I got all night! | 但是你不开门我就不走 |
[15:28] | Chuck?! | 查克 |
[16:10] | That is a 35-year-old Macallan. | 这是一瓶三十五年的麦卡伦 |
[16:15] | I’m not gonna tell you how much it cost, | 我不会告诉你它有多贵 |
[16:17] | but don’t worry — it’s coming out of my end. | 不过别担心 算我的 |
[16:23] | The opinion came in. | 结果出来了 |
[16:25] | Jimmy was suspended for 12 months. | 吉米被停业一年 |
[16:28] | This is a win, my friend. | 这也是一种胜利 我的朋友 |
[16:31] | I know, it doesn’t feel like it. | 虽然感觉不太像 |
[16:34] | But hear me out. | 但是听我说 |
[16:36] | Jimmy’s not gonna be a lawyer for one year. | 吉米这一年都不能做律师 |
[16:39] | And if he screws up, | 如果他中间出了什么岔子 |
[16:40] | which we both know is likely, | 我们都知道这很有可能 |
[16:42] | his PPD terminates | 他的诉前转移协议就会终止 |
[16:43] | and that one year may turn into forever. | 一年就会延长到永远 |
[16:53] | Chuck, you’re at a crossroads. | 查克 你正站在一个十字路口 |
[16:55] | You can keep looking backwards, | 你可以向后看 |
[16:57] | stay focused on your brother, | 继续纠结你弟弟的事 |
[16:58] | what he’s up to, or you can go forward. | 看他想干什么 或者你可以继续前进 |
[17:02] | And, Chuck, listen to me — | 但查克 听我说 |
[17:05] | Jimmy’s just not worth it. | 吉米不值得你这样 |
[17:08] | Where would we be if… | 我们会怎样… |
[17:10] | say, Clarence Darrow had devoted the best years of his life | 如果克拉伦斯·达罗将人生中最重要的那几年 |
[17:14] | to supervising his ne’er-do-well relatives? | 用来照管他那些不成器的亲属 |
[17:17] | Think of the cases he wouldn’t have taken, | 想想他为此可能错过的那些案子 |
[17:20] | the injustices that would have gone unanswered. | 那些可能永远得不到回应的冤枉 |
[17:25] | What a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[17:30] | I say… | 要我说 |
[17:33] | …put your energy into the future. | 还是将你的精力放在未来吧 |
[17:46] | Anything else… | 其他任何事 |
[17:48] | is a waste of your time and intellect. | 都是在浪费你的时间和才智 |
[17:59] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[18:16] | To new beginnings. | 敬新的开始 |
[18:19] | To new beginnings. | 敬新的开始 |
[18:32] | You okay to drive? | 你能开车吗 |
[18:34] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[18:39] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[18:40] | Oh, I’m fine. Thank you, Howard. | 我很好 谢谢你 霍华德 |
[20:10] | Lunch is served. | 吃午饭了 |
[20:12] | Swim, honey. | 快来 亲爱的 |
[20:13] | Get it before it’s soggy. | 不快点吃就泡胀了 |
[20:25] | Francesca, it’s go time! | 弗朗西斯卡 可以开始了 |
[20:27] | Where do you wanna start? | 你想从哪开始 |
[20:29] | With the A’s. | 从A开始吧 |
[20:31] | Hi. Mrs. Adamson? | 你好 亚当森夫人 |
[20:32] | It’s Francesca at Jimmy McGill’s office. | 我是吉米·麦吉尔律所的弗朗西斯卡 |
[20:35] | Are you available to talk with Jimmy? | 你现在可以和吉米通话吗 |
[20:36] | Okay. Great. | 好的 很好 |
[20:38] | Mrs. Adamson. | 亚当森夫人 |
[20:40] | Hello, dear. Do you have a moment? | 你好 亲爱的 你现在有时间吗 |
[20:42] | I just wanted you to be the first to know, uh, | 我想让你第一个知道 |
[20:45] | that I’ll be taking a brief sabbatical from the law, | 我要暂时退出法律界一小段时间 |
[20:48] | just one year. | 就一年 |
[20:49] | One quick trip of the Earth around the Sun, | 地球绕着太阳转完一圈 |
[20:51] | and I’ll be back. | 我就回来了 |
[20:53] | I will. | 我会的 |
[20:56] | Next. | 下一个 |
[20:57] | Hold for Jimmy. | 转给吉米 |
[20:58] | I did? | 我有吗 |
[20:59] | That’s…and that’s an honor. | 真是荣幸 |
[21:02] | And how did he pass? | 他是怎么通过的 |
[21:05] | Next! The details will all be in a letter you’ll receive shortly. | 下一个 稍后会寄信给您详细说明 |
[21:09] | Mostly legal boilerplate. | 主要是一些法律标准文件 |
[21:11] | Now, you give that nephew a hug for me. | 替我拥抱一下您的侄子 |
[21:14] | Niece! | 侄女 |
[21:15] | Next! | 下一个 |
[21:18] | Hold for Jimmy. | 转给吉米 |
[21:19] | It’s just a technical thing, really. It’s, uh — | 只是依照规定 真的 是… |
[21:22] | It’s just a technical, uh — an agreement. | 只是规定 有一个协议 |
[21:24] | It’s an agreement — | 有个协议 |
[21:25] | It’s an agreement that I came to with the Bar Association, | 我跟律师协会有个协议 |
[21:29] | and you’re gonna get a letter with all the details, so — | 您会收到一封信 上面会详细说明 |
[21:32] | Mr. Levine, can you hear me?! | 莱文先生 能听到吗 |
[21:34] | Hello?! Can you hear me still?! | 喂 能听到吗 |
[21:36] | Okay, just — You stop for — | 好了 你别说了… |
[21:38] | You stop talking, and then I’ll talk. | 你别说了 听我说 |
[21:40] | Okay. Next. | 好的 下一个 |
[21:42] | The letter will explain it, but the — the details | 信里会解释一切 但是详细内容 |
[21:44] | are just boring legalistic mumbo-jumbo. | 只是些无聊的法律文书 |
[21:47] | I don’t know where those sounds are coming from, sir. | 我不知道那些声音是哪来的 先生 |
[21:50] | You — You’ll have to check. | 你得检查一下 |
[21:52] | Well, then, stay inside! | 那就别出去 |
[21:53] | Details will be in a letter — | 详细信息会在信中… |
[21:55] | that’s right, but d-don’t worry about it. | 没错 不过别担心 |
[21:57] | Next. Next. Next! | 下一个 下一个 下一个 |
[21:59] | Next. Next! | 下一个 下一个 |
[22:00] | Yes, Mrs. Pressman, I still have the document. | 是的 普莱斯曼夫人 文件我还留着 |
[22:03] | I’m including the calico. | 我会把小花猫加进去的 |
[22:06] | Now I don’t wanna get down into the weeds on this with you, sir. | 我不想再跟你纠结这个了 先生 |
[22:08] | It’s just my headache, sir. I’m tired. | 我头疼了 我累了 |
[22:11] | Listen to you. | 听听你自己说的 |
[22:12] | Where’d you learn so much about lawyering? | 你从哪学了这么多律师的事 |
[22:14] | Yes, just watch your mail for that letter from my office. | 对 注意查收我们寄给你的信 |
[22:17] | Okay. Bye-bye. | 好了 再见 |
[22:20] | Next! | 下一个 |
[22:20] | Last one, Mr. Yalowitz. | 最后一个 亚洛维茨先生 |
[22:22] | Last one. | 最后一个 |
[22:26] | Mr. Yalowitz. | 亚洛维茨先生 |
[22:27] | Hey, it’s Jimmy McGill. | 我是吉米·麦吉尔 |
[22:29] | Listen, for your future lawyering needs, | 听我说 您以后的律师服务 |
[22:31] | I am taking a hiatus of one year. | 我要中断一年 |
[22:33] | Will you please watch your mail for a letter from my office? | 请注意查收我们寄给你的信 |
[22:37] | Yes, Jimmy from TV. | 是的 电视里的吉米 |
[22:39] | You watch it every day, huh? | 你每天都看 |
[22:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:46] | Were you the pilot of the B-29? | 你曾是B29的飞行员 |
[22:49] | 32 missions? | 完成了三十二次任务 |
[22:51] | Holy… | 天啊 |
[22:54] | Well, c-can I just say, sir, that you are one of the people | 先生 请允许我说 |
[22:57] | who made the greatest generation so damn great? I salute you. | 你造就了伟大的一代人 向你致敬 |
[23:03] | A’ight, see you soon. | 好的 再见 |
[23:06] | On TV, right. Bye. | 在电视上 对 拜 |
[23:18] | Francesca, get me KWBV! | 弗朗西斯卡 接通KWBV |
[23:22] | Okay. | 行 |
[23:35] | Get me the manager. | 帮我接通经理 |
[23:38] | Then get me somebody who can pull a commercial, stat! | 那就帮我接通能管广告的人 快点 |
[23:58] | You finish making your calls? | 你打完电话了吗 |
[24:00] | Yeah. That was a ton of fun. | 是 非常有趣 |
[24:03] | But what gets me is this. | 但这个才真叫有趣 |
[24:05] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[24:07] | It is my KWBV contract. | KWBV的合同 |
[24:09] | I almost let one of my ads run today. | 今天差点播我的广告了 |
[24:12] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[24:14] | I know, but can you believe this? | 我知道 但你能相信吗 |
[24:16] | I’ve got nine airings left. | 我还有九次播送 |
[24:18] | I’m out 4,000 bucks. | 我欠了四千块 |
[24:26] | I guess… | 或许 |
[24:28] | you have to find a local business | 你得找个本地差事 |
[24:29] | and try to sell ’em your time. | 想办法干活 |
[24:31] | What else can you do? | 你还能干什么 |
[24:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:34] | This pile of garbage explicitly states | 这垃圾明确声明说 |
[24:36] | I’m not allowed to resell. | 我不能转卖 |
[24:39] | You’re a lawyer. See if you can find a loophole. | 你是律师 你看看能不能找到漏洞 |
[24:41] | I cannot look at another contract. | 我不能再看合同了 |
[24:43] | I’m up to my eyeballs in Mesa Verde. | 我得完全投入梅萨维德银行的事 |
[24:47] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 是 抱歉 |
[24:50] | So, what do you want to do about Francesca? | 弗朗西斯卡你准备怎么办 |
[24:53] | Do about her? What? | 什么怎么办 |
[24:55] | Yeah, how much notice should we give her? Two weeks? | 我们得提前多久告诉她 两周吗 |
[25:00] | Well, we’re not doing her any favors | 我们把她蒙在鼓里 |
[25:01] | by keeping her in the dark. | 对她没有好处 |
[25:02] | She should start looking. | 她该开始找工作了 |
[25:06] | So you want to fire Francesca? | 你想炒掉弗朗西斯卡 |
[25:10] | I don’t want to, but I don’t need her | 我也不想 但我不需要她 |
[25:12] | for more than filing and getting coffee, | 只是整理文件 倒咖啡啥的 |
[25:14] | and I can do that myself. | 我自己可以做 |
[25:16] | We just hired her. I like her. | 我们刚雇佣她 我喜欢她 |
[25:18] | While we’re on the subject, | 就着这个话题 |
[25:19] | we need to talk about the overhead on this place. | 我们还得谈谈这地方的开销 |
[25:21] | No, Kim, no! | 不 金 不 |
[25:22] | This office is set up for two legal practices, | 这间办公室是为两位律师设置的 |
[25:25] | and now there’s only one. | 但现在只有一位了 |
[25:27] | I don’t need all this space. | 我不需要这么多空间 |
[25:28] | I only have one client. | 我只有一个客户 |
[25:29] | It’s a huge client! | 是个大客户 |
[25:30] | I looked into it, and breaking the lease | 我仔细看了 违反租约 |
[25:33] | will cost a hell of a lot less than 10 months’ rent. | 要支付不少于十个月的租金 |
[25:35] | No, we didn’t go through all this | 我们不能因为才停职一天 |
[25:37] | just to give up everything after one day of suspension. | 就谈这些 要放弃这一切 |
[25:40] | One day! | 才一天 |
[25:41] | It’s not everything. | 不是一切 |
[25:45] | It’s an office. | 这是间办公室 |
[25:46] | Four walls and a door. | 四面墙 有地板 |
[25:48] | Why waste money on something w-we don’t need? | 为什么要在不需要的东西上浪费钱 |
[25:53] | As — As far as I’m concerned, | 但我觉得 |
[25:55] | nothing’s changed, all right? | 一切还没变 对吧 |
[25:58] | I’ll hold up my end, you hold up yours. | 我负责我的 你负责你的 |
[26:00] | 50-50. | 对半分 |
[26:01] | So you’re gonna keep paying for half a law office | 所以你要继续支付半个办公室的钱 |
[26:02] | even though you’re not practicing law? | 即便你不当律师 |
[26:05] | Call it “aspirational thinking.” | 这叫”进取思维” |
[26:06] | Okay. | 行 |
[26:08] | But how are you gonna pay for it? | 但你要怎么承担呢 |
[26:13] | The day I don’t show up with my half, | 我没凑齐我那部分钱的那天 |
[26:16] | that’s the day we’ll talk about closing this place. | 就是我们商量关停这地方的时候 |
[26:21] | That’s fair, I guess. | 很公平 |
[26:31] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[26:51] | Look at the two of you. | 看看你们俩 |
[26:52] | I mean, you belong on TV! | 你们属于电视 |
[26:55] | You’re naturals! | 你们有天赋 |
[26:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:58] | You’re thinking it’s too good to be true. | 你们在想这好到难以置信 |
[27:00] | I mean, “TV’s too expensive. | “电视太贵了 |
[27:02] | We can’t afford that.” | 我们支付不起” |
[27:03] | Well, I’m telling you, you can. | 但我跟你们说 付得起 |
[27:06] | And here’s the beauty part — for a reasonable price, | 听好了 只需合理的价格 |
[27:09] | we will shoot your commercial, | 我们就帮你们拍广告 |
[27:11] | and then we’ll throw in the airtime for the low, low price of free. | 然后我们免费赠送广告播放时间 |
[27:17] | Gimme Jimmy. | 我选吉米 |
[27:18] | That’s right. That’s me! You’ve seen my ad! | 没错 就是我 你们看过我的广告 |
[27:20] | Well, what I did for me, my friends, | 我自己能做到 朋友 |
[27:22] | I will do that for you. | 也能帮你们做到 |
[27:24] | Look, our all-inclusive Premium package — | 听着 全套高级套餐 |
[27:26] | that’s gonna be the best bang for your buck. | 绝对是最划算的 |
[27:29] | We’ll shoot nine commercials for $4,900. | 四千九拍九支广告 |
[27:33] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[27:34] | And that includes the nine airings | 包括下午三点二十 |
[27:36] | at 3:20 in the afternoon on channel KWBV. | 在KWBV频道的九次播送 |
[27:39] | That is a prime slot with a viewership | 这可是有成千上万潜在客户的 |
[27:42] | of tens of thousands of potential customers. | 黄金收视时段 |
[27:47] | It does sound like a good deal. | 听起来很不错 |
[27:49] | It does. | 确实 |
[27:50] | It’s a lot of money. | 是很大一笔钱 |
[27:51] | Well… | 好吧 |
[27:53] | that’s — that’s perfectly understandable. | 完全可以理解 |
[27:54] | It’s a big financial commitment. | 确实是笔大花销 |
[27:57] | That’s why we have our, uh, “Toe-in-the-Water” package. | 所以我们还有试水套餐 |
[28:01] | That’s, uh, one commercial, flat rate, | 一支广告 一口价 |
[28:05] | $849.95. | 849.95美元 |
[28:07] | Beauty part again — free airtime. | 同样免费播出 |
[28:10] | And when this thing runs, you’re gonna get calls — | 广告一播出 电话响不停 |
[28:12] | I can promise you that. | 我可以向你们保证 |
[28:17] | We’ll think about it. | 我们会考虑的 |
[28:19] | Excellent. | 很棒 |
[28:21] | When, uh, do you think you might decide? | 你们觉得什么时候会做决定 |
[28:25] | – Maybe next week. – Yeah. | -下周吧 -是 |
[28:29] | Gee, I’m sorry for any confusion, | 天啊 抱歉我可能没说明白 |
[28:31] | but I was talk– I was talking about | 我之前…说过 |
[28:35] | a much shorter window for the thinking part. | 你能考虑的时间非常短 |
[28:40] | How short? | 多短 |
[28:43] | We would have you on the air by 3:20 this afternoon. | 今天下午三点二十前得拍好 |
[28:46] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[28:47] | You’re gonna shoot a commercial in the next 2 1/2 hours? | 你要在接下来的两个半小时内拍一支广告 |
[28:50] | Oh, no. I mean, there’s a whole post process. | 不 会有完整的后期制作 |
[28:53] | I mean, there’s editing and mixing, coloring, layback. | 会有编辑 混剪 调色 重放 |
[28:56] | It’s a whole megillah. You don’t want to know. | 挺复杂的 你们不会想听下去的 |
[28:57] | But we would need to be shooting in the next 15 minutes. | 但我们会在十五分钟后开始拍摄 |
[29:15] | Now, there’s “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.” | 这个是”约瑟夫和他的神奇彩衣” |
[29:18] | Why don’t they make, like, a Moses musical? | 他们怎么不拍一部摩西的音乐片 |
[29:20] | – They did. – They did. | -有 -有 |
[29:21] | Which one was that? It was “Let My People Go”? | 哪一首 是《让我的百姓离开》吗 |
[29:23] | No. Well, yeah, it was kind of… | 不是 这个 有一点… |
[29:26] | Everybody get in the car. | 大家都上车 |
[29:44] | Is — Is everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[29:46] | No! I air in 2 hours and 20 minutes, | 不好 广告在两小时二十分钟后就播了 |
[29:48] | and I have no client. | 我还没拉到客户 |
[29:49] | That’s another 400 bucks down the drain. | 又有四百块打了水漂 |
[29:54] | How do I find somebody who needs a commercial | 我怎么才能找到想拍广告 |
[29:56] | and can afford one? | 而且有钱拍的人 |
[30:02] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[30:04] | you could make a commercial? | 你可以拍一支广告 |
[30:05] | Have you not been listening? | 你没听我说吗 |
[30:07] | That’s what I’ve been trying — | 我一直在努力… |
[30:15] | Right. | 对啊 |
[30:40] | Let’s go! Chop-chop! | 我们走 搞快点 |
[30:43] | All right, uh, plant it right here. | 好 把这个放在这里 |
[30:46] | I want you to get those dishes behind me. | 把这些东西拍到我身后 |
[30:50] | This is Jimmy McGill for a limited time — No. | 我是吉米·麦吉尔 我时间有限 不行 |
[30:53] | Jimmy McGill here to talk about the wonders of broadcast — No. | 吉米·麦吉尔来聊聊广播节目的奇效 不行 |
[30:57] | Jimmy McGill’s the name. | 吉米·麦吉尔是我名 |
[30:59] | – Advertising is — – Camera ready! | -广告是… -摄像机准备好了 |
[31:04] | I’m Jimmy McGill with an amazing opportunity | 我是吉米·麦吉尔 对于小型企业老板 |
[31:07] | for small-business owners. | 我这里有一个绝佳的机会 |
[31:08] | Shit. No. I can’t do this. | 该死 不行 我做不来 |
[31:10] | Sure you can. | 你一定可以 |
[31:12] | No! | 不行 |
[31:13] | We– We’re totally off-brand here. | 我们在这里完全没有名气 |
[31:16] | I’m Jimmy McGill, a lawyer you can trust. | 我是吉米·麦吉尔 一名值得信赖的律师 |
[31:19] | I can’t suddenly turn into… commercial Guy. | 我不能突然变成一个做广告的 |
[31:24] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[31:27] | repeat after me — | 跟我念 |
[31:28] | “For a limited time, we’ll shoot your commercial today | “我们会在有限的时间内为您拍出一则广告 |
[31:30] | and have it on the air tomorrow.” | 明天就能播出” |
[31:32] | For a limited time, | 我们会在有限的时间内 |
[31:33] | we’ll shoot your commercial today | 为您拍出一则广告 |
[31:34] | and have it on air tomorrow. | 明天就能播出 |
[31:38] | I thought you were, like, | 我看你这像 |
[31:39] | president of the Drama Club or something? | 戏剧俱乐部的主席之类的人吧 |
[31:41] | I’m Treasurer. | 我是财务主管 |
[31:44] | You, go! | 你来 |
[31:47] | Say the words. | 念刚才那句话 |
[31:49] | For a limited, uh, time, | 我们会在有限的时间内 |
[31:52] | o-only you — we could, um — | 只有你 我们能… |
[31:54] | Cut. Maybe next time. | 停 下次吧 |
[32:02] | We gonna do this or not? | 我们到底做不做 |
[32:03] | ‘Cause either way, I’m getting my 100 bucks. | 因为不管怎样 你都要付我一百块 |
[32:05] | Quick — crack on your magic bag. | 快点 打开你的魔法包 |
[32:07] | We’ll have to Karloff this thing. | 我们只能变点戏法了 |
[33:48] | All the same weight? | 都一样重吗 |
[33:51] | Within a quarter gram. | 误差在二十五克之内 |
[33:53] | Do you have a scale? | 有天平吗 |
[33:57] | Take your pick. | 你挑吧 |
[34:25] | You forgot how to count? | 你忘记怎么数数了吗 |
[34:28] | You get five. | 你只有五个 |
[34:30] | Don Hector gets six. | 赫克托要六个 |
[34:46] | He’s expecting six. | 他要的就是六个 |
[34:51] | And that’s what I’m gonna bring. | 所以我要拿六个回去 |
[35:15] | He’s trying to take six. | 他要拿六个 |
[35:16] | We only owe him five. | 我们只能给他五个 |
[35:19] | He’s pushing it. | 他态度很强硬 |
[35:25] | Give it to him. | 给他 |
[35:27] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[35:28] | Give it to him. | 给他 |
[37:19] | 出售 工业用地 | |
[37:47] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[37:50] | It could work. | 能行 |
[37:54] | Okay, then. | 那就好 |
[39:45] | Yes, may I — may I speak with Dr. Lara Cruz, please? | 喂 我能和劳拉·克鲁兹医生通话吗 |
[39:48] | Can you hold a moment? | 稍等一下可以吗 |
[39:49] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好的 我等着 |
[39:58] | Thank you for your patience. | 感谢您的耐心等待 |
[39:58] | – Oh, Doc– – Is it an emergency? | -医生… -请问是紧急情况吗 |
[40:00] | Well, I-I-I need to speak with her. | 我需要跟她说话 |
[40:02] | – Who’s calling? – Yeah, Charles McGill. | -请问哪位 -查尔斯·麦吉尔 |
[40:04] | I’m a patient — former patient. | 我是一名病人 之前来看过病 |
[40:07] | I-I-I need to see Dr. Cruz as soon as possible. | 我需要尽快见到克鲁兹医生 |
[40:10] | I’ll page her. Please hold. | 我传呼她 请稍等 |
[40:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:19] | So? | 然后呢 |
[40:21] | I took the five. | 我拿了那五个 |
[40:22] | Then one more. | 又多拿了一个 |
[40:24] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[40:25] | Did he piss himself? | 他吓尿了吗 |
[40:27] | No, he wasn’t there. | 不 他不在那里 |
[40:29] | It was just his guys. | 是他的手下 |
[40:31] | So what happened? | 什么情况 |
[40:34] | They called him. | 他们给他打了电话 |
[40:35] | And, uh, while we were waiting to see what he’d say, | 我们就在那里等着看他怎么说 |
[40:37] | one of the guys put a gun to my head. | 一个人拿枪抵着我的脑袋 |
[40:40] | They put a gun to your head? | 他们拿枪指着你的脑袋 |
[40:45] | It was no big deal. | 没大不了的 |
[40:51] | Lionel. | 莱昂内尔 |
[40:53] | Go outside. See what he found out. | 出去 看看他有什么消息 |
[40:55] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[41:01] | So… | 那么… |
[41:03] | Your father… | 你的父亲 |
[41:05] | His shop. | 他的店 |
[41:08] | W-Where does he get his upholstery? | 他的座套在哪儿买的 |
[41:13] | From, uh, the distributor. | 从经销商那里 |
[41:15] | And w-where is the distributor? | 这个经销商在哪里 |
[41:20] | Jalisco. | 哈利斯科[墨西哥] |
[41:21] | Jalisco. | 哈利斯科 |
[41:24] | I want… | 我想… |
[41:26] | a new way to get my stuff over the border. | 找个新办法把我的货运过边境 |
[41:30] | A legitimate business. | 一个合法的生意 |
[41:32] | – Right. But the chicken man — – Temporary. | -是的 但那个卖炸鸡的男人… -那是暂时的 |
[41:35] | I want a new front — | 我想换个新幌子 |
[41:37] | My own. | 属于我的 |
[41:40] | Don Hector, my father is a simple man. | 赫克托 我父亲是个很简单的人 |
[41:46] | He is not in the business. | 他没有参与这个行业 |
[41:49] | You will teach him. | 你教会他 |
[41:51] | Don Hector, please don’t — | 赫克托 请您不要… |
[41:53] | Don’worry! I’ll take good care of Papi. | 别担心 我会照顾好你爸爸 |
[41:55] | He’ll make money, | 他会赚大钱 |
[41:56] | a lot more than with his little sewing machine. | 比靠那些破缝纫机要多多了 |
[41:59] | Lionel talked to our guy in Los Lunas. | 莱昂内尔问过我们在洛斯卢纳斯的人了 |
[42:01] | Looks like Tuco knifed a guy. | 屠库似乎用刀刺伤了一个人 |
[42:02] | But he definitely broke a guard’s jaw. | 但他肯定打断了一个守卫的下巴 |
[42:04] | – They got him in solitary. – What?! | -他们把他单独监禁起来了 -什么 |
[42:05] | All he had to do was six months! | 他本来只要蹲六个月就好了 |
[42:08] | He’ll be in there forever! | 这下他永远都出不来了 |
[42:34] | Boss. | 老大 |
[42:49] | You talk to your father. | 你跟你父亲谈谈 |
[43:13] | I promise, as soon as you see the first one, | 我保证 等你见到第一支广告 |
[43:15] | you’re gonna want the whole package. | 你就会想订购整个套餐 |
[43:19] | Take about an hour. | 大概需要一小时 |
[43:21] | so, I’ll bring the whole team down there. | 我会把整个团队带过去 |
[43:22] | We’ll be there 12:30 sharp. | 十二点半我们准时到 |
[43:24] | I’m gonna turn you into a star. | 我会把你变成大明星 |
[43:27] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[43:28] | It will be on the air by tomorrow afternoon. | 明天下午就会在电视上播出 |
[43:31] | I know. It is amazing. | 我知道 真的很棒 |
[43:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:34] | And, uh, don’t wear stripes, ’cause you’ll moiré. | 还有 别穿条纹衣服 否则会产生网纹干扰 |
[43:38] | It’s a filmmaking term. | 这是广告拍摄术语 |
[43:39] | Just — Just don’t wear stripes. | 反正 别穿条纹衣服就行了 |
[43:41] | Okay. See you then. | 好 到时见 |
[43:46] | – Wanna beer? – Yes. Thanks. | -来瓶啤酒吗 -好 谢谢 |
[43:48] | So, sleeping in your own bed tonight. | 今晚回你自己床上睡 |
[43:51] | Things must be lookin’ up. | 看来情况有所好转了 |
[43:54] | I needed clean clothes. | 我只是需要干净衣服 |
[43:57] | What was all that? | 刚才那通电话是干嘛 |
[43:58] | Well, I’m unloading that ad time. | 我在抛售广告时段 |
[44:02] | But I thought you couldn’t sell it. | 但不是不可以转卖吗 |
[44:03] | Well, that’s the thing — I’m not. | 关键在于 我不是卖我的 |
[44:05] | they pay me to make a commercial, | 他们出钱请我拍一支广告 |
[44:07] | I throw in the airtime for free. | 我免费送他们播出时段 |
[44:09] | – Smart. – Yeah. | -很聪明 -是啊 |
[44:11] | I spent most of the day going door-to-door, pitching. | 我今天大部分时间都在挨家挨户推销 |
[44:14] | No dice. Then it came to me. | 没有成功 然后我忽然想到 |
[44:16] | I’m selling advertising — why not advertise? | 我要推销广告 为什么不打广告宣传呢 |
[44:18] | And it worked. | 结果奏效了 |
[44:19] | I mean, TV commercials get calls. | 电视广告能吸引人打电话来 |
[44:22] | What commercial did you run? | 你放了哪支广告 |
[44:24] | Not — Not “Gimme Jimmy”? | 不会是”我选吉米”吧 |
[44:26] | No. I-I made a new one. | 不是 我拍了一支新的 |
[44:30] | W-When? | 什么时候拍的 |
[44:32] | Today. | 今天 |
[44:35] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[44:36] | S-So you made a commercial for commercials today. | 所以你今天拍了一支推销广告的广告 |
[44:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[44:40] | I’m starting to think I might break even here. | 我觉得有可能不赚不赔了 |
[44:45] | O-Okay. Let’s see it. | 好啊 播给我看看 |
[44:48] | Eeeesh, I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[44:50] | It’s not my best work. | 这不是我最好的作品 |
[44:51] | It’s, um, very last-minute. | 临时才拍的 |
[44:54] | Well, you’re getting calls. | 都有人打电话来了 |
[44:56] | – It can’t be that bad. – Yeah. | -肯定不会太糟 -是啊 |
[44:59] | Wha– Now you’re getting shy? | 现在你倒害羞起来了吗 |
[45:04] | Come on. | 快点 |
[45:06] | Okay, but keep in mind… | 好吧 但要记住… |
[45:09] | Yeah, it’s — Yeah, it’s not your best work. | 这不是你最好的作品 |
[45:11] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[45:27] | What’s that I see? | 我看到了什么呀 |
[45:28] | Albuquerque’s next TV star? | 阿尔布开克的下一位电视巨星吗 |
[45:30] | It’s you, small-business owner! | 就是你啦 小企业老板 |
[45:32] | Struggling to make it in today’s fast-paced economy? | 还在挣扎如何在快速发展的经济中存活下来吗 |
[45:35] | Thought television advertising was too expensive for you? | 还认为电视广告对你来说太昂贵了吗 |
[45:38] | Well, you better think again! | 你最好再想想 |
[45:39] | You can’t afford not to be on TV! | 你可不能错过上电视的好机会 |
[45:42] | Look at you — you’re a triple threat! | 瞧瞧你自己 你可是三项全能 |
[45:44] | Great services, great products, and most of all, that face! | 服务棒 产品棒 最重要的是 颜值也棒 |
[45:48] | You’re a star! | 你就是明星 |
[45:50] | Wrap it all up in your natural charisma, and bam! | 拿出你天生的魅力 迷倒全场 |
[45:53] | You belong on TV! | 你就该上电视 |
[45:55] | Better watch out for autograph hounds and paparazzi! | 小心狂热粉丝和狗仔队哦 |
[45:58] | And it gets better! | 还不止这样 |
[45:59] | I can have you on the air tomorrow. | 我明天就能帮你播出广告 |
[46:01] | You heard me right — tomorrow! | 没错 就是明天 |
[46:03] | Better get ready to be famous, Albuquerque! | 准备好名声大噪吧 阿尔布开克 |
[46:05] | I can make you a TV star for a price you can afford! | 成为电视巨星 价钱你能接受 |
[46:08] | Call me, Saul Goodman! | 打电话给我 索尔·古德曼 |
[46:10] | The world needs to know about you and your business! | 世界需要了解你和你的企业 |
[46:13] | Call me now! | 马上打给我吧 |
[46:18] | The guy at the station said | 加油站那个人说 |
[46:19] | he’s never seen so many star wipes in a row. | 他从没见过有人用这么多次星形效果 |
[46:22] | It’s never been done. | 从来没有人这么做过 |
[46:27] | – “Saul Goodman.” – Yeah. | -“索尔·古德曼” -是的 |
[46:29] | It’s like, “S’all good, man.” | 发音就像 “一切都好 伙计” |
[46:31] | That guy has a lot of energy. | 那个人充满了活力 |
[46:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[46:35] | It’s just a name. | 只是个名字而已 |