Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] Found a phone! 找到一部电话
[00:30] It looks like it’s from 1967, but I think it’ll work. 看起来像六十年代的东西 但应该能用
[00:33] Just a sec, Jimmy. 稍等 吉米
[00:35] Excellent. Thank you for being so careful. 真好 谢谢你这么小心
[00:38] Sir. 先生
[00:39] – We have to get in your attic. – For what? -我们得进你的阁楼 -为什么
[00:41] Oh, the hook-up. 接线
[00:42] Oh, no. That’s all right. Don’t bother. 不 没关系的 不用了
[00:43] Oh, it won’t take 20 minutes. 不到二十分钟就能弄好
[00:44] Plus, you really can’t use it if I don’t do it. 要是不装的话 你用不了
[00:46] No, it’s all right. We’re not gonna. 不 没事 我们不会用的
[00:48] Uh, when you’re done here, 你这边弄好以后
[00:49] would you get some more lamps in the garage? 能不能在车库里多装几盏灯
[00:52] Thanks. 谢谢
[00:54] – So, we got a phone. – Yeah. -我们找到了一部电话 -对
[00:55] The yard’s half-mowed. 院子里的草割好了
[00:56] Uh, the sockets and stuff are looking a-ok. 插座什么的都没问题了
[00:59] I’m gonna check again just to make sure. 我再检查一遍 确认一下
[01:01] We’re almost there. 都快完成了
[01:02] Good. Good. 好 好
[01:03] Um, what do you think? 你觉得呢
[01:06] On? Off? 戴上还是摘下来
[01:08] I think…off. 摘下来吧
[01:11] Yeah. You’re right. Off it is. 你说得对 那就摘了
[01:14] Chuck. 查克
[01:15] You sure this is the right play? 你确定这么做对吗
[01:17] I mean, in my experience, 根据我的经验
[01:18] the bigger the lie, the harder it can be to dig out. 谎言越大 被发现的代价就越大
[01:23] I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. 船到桥头自然直
[01:29] Hey, guys, think we’re set with the lamps. 伙计们 灯装好了
[01:31] Uh, could someone give me a hand with this phone? Gracias. 能帮我弄一下这部电话吗 谢谢
[02:49] It’s open! 门开着呢
[03:00] Rebecca. 丽贝卡
[03:01] – Chuck. – You look lovely. -查克 -你看起来真漂亮
[03:03] – Oh, it’s so good to see you. – And you. -见到你真高兴 -我也是
[03:06] Hey, what’s with the candles? 点蜡烛干什么
[03:09] Why you sittin’ here in the dark? 你为什么不摸黑坐着
[03:10] Ye, I was wondering the same thing. 我也奇怪呢
[03:12] Oh, my God, the afternoon I’ve had. 天啊 今天这一下午啊
[03:15] Two hours ago, I take the sea bass out. 两小时前 我把鲈鱼拿出来
[03:17] No sooner is it prepped and resting 我刚把它收拾好放在那儿
[03:20] than — boom! — power goes down. 结果突然就停电了
[03:23] I get on the phone to the city. 我给市政打过电话了
[03:25] To make a long story short, 长话短说
[03:26] those bozos at PNM mixed up my payment. 那帮公共服务公司的傻瓜弄混了我的电费
[03:30] The deadbeat at 512 San Cristobal 圣克里斯托瓦尔路512号那个赖账的
[03:32] hasn’t been paying his bills. 还没交电费
[03:34] And, of course, I’m… 当然 我是…
[03:36] – 215. – 215, exactly. -215号 -没错 215
[03:38] They say they’ll have it on again by tomorrow. 他们说明天之前会来电
[03:41] In the meantime, I borrowed some camping gear from my neighbors. 与此同时 我向邻居借了些野营装备
[03:44] Hence, the rustic flair. 所以才弄得这么乡野气息
[03:47] – Jeez. – Oh, yeah. -天啊 -是啊
[03:48] So, what do we do? 那我们怎么办
[03:49] Uh, get out of here and go to a restaurant? 出门下馆子吗
[03:51] We could hit Seasons. Your treat. 我们去吃四季餐厅吧 你请客
[03:54] We could, yeah. 这样也行
[03:56] But, um, you know, dinner’s almost ready. 但晚饭快做好了
[03:59] And the fish — I would have just had to throw it out. 还有鱼 不吃的话只能把它扔了
[04:01] All I have to do is toss it in a pan. 我只需要把它放进锅里就行了
[04:03] How about we just rough it? 要不我们凑合一下算了
[04:04] You okay with that? 你们同意吗
[04:08] Well…why not? It’ll be fun. 为什么不呢 会很有意思的
[04:11] We’ll do an haute-cuisine camp-out. 我们可以来一次高级料理露营
[04:14] Great! Then it’s settled. Let me take that. 太好了 那就这么定了 我帮你拿外套吧
[04:16] – Take your… – Oh, yeah, here. -脱掉外套 -好 给
[04:17] – Here, I’ll take that. – Oh, thank you. -包我拿着 -谢谢
[04:24] Oh, my God. 天啊
[04:25] I can’t eat another bite. 我一口都吃不下了
[04:29] Cheers to the Galloping Gourmet. 为美食家干杯
[04:33] Yeah. 好
[04:37] The Calvados is perfect. 苹果白兰地太好喝了
[04:39] You always liked it. 你一直都喜欢的
[04:41] Here. 来吧
[04:42] Let me get this. 我来吧
[04:44] No, no, Jimmy. You don’t have to. 不 吉米 不用麻烦你
[04:45] No, least I can do is the dishes. 不 至少让我洗碗吧
[04:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:50] Thanks, Jimmy. 谢谢 吉米
[04:55] This turned out better than I thought. 竟然比我预想的好
[04:58] Uh, I’m so…sorry about the lights. 停电的事我很抱歉
[05:01] Oh, it’s nice. Atmospheric. 挺好的 有气氛
[05:04] I mean, I still can’t get over Jimmy being a lawyer. 吉米当律师这件事我一直没法释怀
[05:08] Neither can I. 我也是
[05:10] He’s got his own shingle out and everything. 他能独当一面了
[05:12] I mean, a real, responsible citizen. 他能做一名真正的负责的公民
[05:13] I mean, who woulda thought? 谁能想到这一天呢
[05:15] Yeah. 是啊
[05:21] This place is the same. 这地方也一样
[05:23] I mean, I-I would’ve thought you’d 我本来想到你会
[05:27] change things up. 换新家具
[05:29] Move things around. 挪动摆设
[05:30] You’ve got great taste. And if it ain’t broke… 你品味非常棒 而且也没坏…
[05:34] How’s the tour going? 巡演怎么样
[05:35] It’s good. Good. 很好 很不错
[05:36] Um, the Far East this fall. 今年秋天去远东
[05:38] Uh, China, South Korea, and Vietnam. 中国 韩国 越南
[05:41] – That’s gonna be exciting. – Yeah. -那肯定很让人兴奋 -是啊
[05:43] And then, um, after Santa Fe this week, 这周去过圣达菲之后
[05:45] uh, we’re back to Central Europe. 我们回中欧
[05:47] And it’s good? 好玩吗
[05:48] – Well, it’s a lot of hotels. – Yeah. -有很多酒店 -是啊
[05:50] I mean, in Budapest, I think I saw mostly 在布达佩斯 我看到的大多是
[05:52] the inside of the concert hall and the Marriott. 歌剧厅内部和万豪酒店
[05:55] But, you know, I shouldn’t complain. 但我不该抱怨
[05:58] You’re not complaining. You’re observing. 你这不是抱怨 是在观察
[06:04] Did you finally get to see Salzburg? 你终于见到萨尔茨堡了吗
[06:06] Not yet, but next month, after Vienna. 还没 等下个月去完维也纳之后
[06:09] Do you remember when we tried to go to Salzburg? 你还记得当时我们想去萨尔茨堡吗
[06:12] And that crazy old lady on the scooter… 那个骑着小摩托车的疯老太婆
[06:14] – Oh, yes! Yes! – …chased us out of the train station. -记得 记得 -把我们撵出火车站
[06:16] Yeah! 是啊
[06:17] And then, um — And then we went and got, uh, 然后我们在因斯布吕克
[06:20] it was a-a-a raspberry Linzer torte in Innsbruck? 吃到了树莓林茨蛋糕
[06:23] To make ourselves feel better? 为了让我们心情好起来
[06:25] You said, “We’ll never finish this!” 你说”我们肯定吃不完这么多”
[06:27] And then we did. 结果我们吃完了
[06:32] So, what’s after Asia? Any plans for a stateside tour? 那去过亚洲之后呢 要在国内巡演吗
[06:35] Oh, you know, hopefully next year. 希望明年能有机会
[06:37] You know, maybe a residency. Oh, that would be sweet. 也许会买个房子 那就太好了
[06:40] I mean, you know, I like the buses 我喜欢长途大巴
[06:41] and trains and planes fine, but I, um… 火车和飞机 但我…
[06:45] I miss having one — one place to hang my hat. 我真怀念有家的日子 能有个地方挂帽子
[06:55] Oh, God! 天啊
[06:57] I’m sorry. I-I-I hate that thing. 抱歉 我讨厌那玩意
[06:59] I feel like I’m on a leash. 感觉自己被拴着
[07:04] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[07:09] It’s my conductor. 是我的指挥
[07:10] Um, I have to take this. I’m sorry. 这个电话我必须接 抱歉
[07:13] H-hi, Andre. 你好 安德烈
[07:15] No, I’m just at dinner. What’s up? 不 我在吃饭 怎么了
[07:18] Well, I can do that at rehearsal. 我排练时可以试试看
[07:19] Yeah, no problem. Yeah. 没问题
[07:22] No, I-I know that they’re coming in late on bar 16. 不 我知道他们在第16小节反应慢了
[07:25] Y-Yeah. Got it. Got it. 对 知道了
[07:27] I will make sure that — 我会确保…
[07:29] Uh, c-c-can you hold on a second? 你能等一下吗
[07:31] Let me just get a pen. 我去拿根笔
[07:35] Yeah. No, I-I… 对 不…
[07:38] Yeah, hold on one second. 对 等我一下
[07:40] Yeah, I can do it — I mean, whatever you need. 对 没问题 你说了算
[07:42] Mm-hmm. Okay. 好的
[07:44] All right, shoot. 好了 说吧
[07:46] Okay… 好
[07:51] Chuck? 查克
[07:52] I’m all right. 我没事
[07:53] Well, do you want me to rehearse the cellists separately? 你希望我把大提琴部分单独排练吗
[07:57] Rebecca. Rebecca. 丽贝卡 丽贝卡
[08:01] Well, no, it’s not just him. It’s the whole section. 不 不只是他 整个乐队都有问题
[08:04] Rebecca! 丽贝卡
[08:05] Uh, no. 不
[08:07] T-That’s fine. 没关系
[08:09] Yeah. 对
[08:10] Chuck, what the hell?! 查克 搞什么
[08:15] Andre? 安德烈
[08:17] I-I-I have to — I’ll have to call you back. 我得等会打给你了
[08:19] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[08:23] What is your problem? 你什么毛病
[08:27] Say something. 说话啊
[08:33] It is incredibly bad manners 不顾一起就餐的人
[08:35] to answer a cellphone in company. 去接电话 这样太无礼了
[08:38] It’s very rude. 太粗鲁了
[08:40] Uh, I-I’m sorry. 对不起
[08:44] I-I didn’t know that you felt that way. 我不知道你会这么想
[08:46] I…didn’t mean to offend you, Chuck. 我没想冒犯你 查克
[08:50] I-I may have overreacted. 我可能反应过激了
[08:52] That was very abrupt. 我太唐突了
[08:53] No. 不
[08:54] I understand. 我明白
[09:00] It’s getting late. 不早了
[09:02] Thank you for a lovely dinner, 谢谢你的款待
[09:04] but I should be getting back to the hotel. 但我该回酒店了
[09:06] Just gimme a minute, and we can — 等我一下 我们…
[09:08] No. Uh, um, I’ll just get a cab. 不 我打车就行了
[09:10] – I don’t want to put you out any more. – Please, let me. -我不想再麻烦你们了 -让我去吧
[09:12] No, really. 真不用了
[09:13] A cab is the easiest. 我打车就行
[09:17] You gotta do somethin’. 你得做点什么
[09:19] Y-You can’t let her leave like this. 你不能让她这样走掉
[09:21] Just tell her what’s going on. 告诉她是怎么回事
[09:22] No. No. 不 不
[09:23] She’ll understand. 她会理解的
[09:25] She’ll — Would you rather she think you’re a raging prick 你宁可让她觉得你是个暴躁的混蛋
[09:27] than know the truth? 也不愿说出真相吗
[09:29] No. 不
[09:31] Look, if you won’t tell her, then I will. 如果你不说 我去告诉她
[09:32] No, no. No! 不不不
[09:34] You will not tell her. 你不许告诉她
[09:37] You…will not tell her. 你不许告诉她
[09:41] All right. 好吧
[09:43] Hi, Andre. Yes, I’m sorry about that. 安德烈 真抱歉
[09:45] I dropped the phone. 我把手机弄掉了
[10:21] Jesus. What’re you doing, man? 天啊 你在搞什么 伙计
[10:23] There’s barely any oxygen in that bag. 袋子里都快没氧气了
[10:25] – You’re suffocating her! – “Her”? -你快把她闷死了 -“她”
[10:27] Yeah, just because you don’t see swingin’ dicks 对 没看到漂浮着的小丁丁
[10:29] doesn’t mean you can’t tell a boy fish from a girl fish. 不代表你就分不清它的性别
[10:32] Oh, yeah, see. 明白了
[10:33] Now I can see the lipstick. 我看到它的口红了
[10:36] This is a living creature. It’s not a piece of furniture. 这是一条生命 不是一件家具
[10:39] So, after this, you take her home. 我们会面结束后 你带她回去
[10:41] You put her in a big bowl, at least a gallon. 把她放到一个大鱼缸里 至少一加仑那种
[10:44] Get a good bubbler, maybe a plecostomus. 弄个好的换气阀 再放条清道夫
[10:47] And don’t feed her too much. 别喂她太多了
[10:49] People get fat. 人会变胖
[10:50] Fish, they drown in leftover food. 鱼会淹死在吃剩的食物里
[10:52] All right already, Jacques Cousteau. 好了好了 海洋学家
[10:54] Point made. 我懂了
[10:56] Good. 那就好
[11:00] I’m guessing our friend didn’t refer you to me 我猜我们那位朋友让你来找我
[11:02] to get ichthyological advice. 不是为了养鱼建议吧
[11:06] I’m looking for someone with a light touch. 我要找个能灵活处事的人
[11:09] I’m not talking some teenager taking a five-finger discount 我说的不是那种在连锁超市
[11:12] on string cheese at the Stop ‘N’ Shop. 偷块奶酪的毛头小子
[11:13] I need highly skilled, high-end, discreet. 我需要专业 高端 严谨的人选
[11:18] A real pro. 真正的专家
[11:21] You gotta fit him in a tight space? 你会把他也放在狭小的空间里吗
[11:23] I don’t think so. 应该不会
[11:27] I got just the guy, then. 那我知道一个人
[11:47] That’s why I say golfing is a contact sport. 所以我说打高尔夫是种身体接触运动
[11:52] Great job, Ms. Wexler. Very refreshing. 干得好 韦克斯勒小姐 真是鼓舞人心
[11:55] Believe me, uh, we’re happy to get this one off the docket. 相信我 我们很高兴这案子没上庭审
[11:58] Not as happy as we are. 那也没我们高兴
[12:00] Again, great job. 干得漂亮
[12:01] Thank you. Thank you, sir. 谢谢 谢谢你 先生
[12:07] Ladies, dinner’s on me. 女士们 晚饭我请客
[12:11] Kim, I knew you were good, but I didn’t know you were this good. 金 我们知道你很棒 但不知道你这么棒
[12:13] Oh, I’m glad you’re happy. 我很高兴你们满意
[12:16] We couldn’t have done it without you. 没有你我们不可能成功
[12:17] And I hope you realize 希望你明白
[12:18] this means a whole lot a work comin’ your way. 这表示以后有好多活儿等着你呢
[12:20] Oh, that’s — that’s great. 那太棒了
[12:24] Well, you don’t sound like it’s great. 听上去可不像太棒了
[12:28] I hate to be a buzzkill, 我不想扫兴
[12:29] but there is something you need to hear 但我们进一步合作前 有件事
[12:30] before we get any deeper in. 我得告诉你们
[12:32] It’s about your former attorney, Charles McGill. 关于你们的前任律师 查尔斯·麦吉尔
[12:36] What about him? 他怎么了
[12:37] Charles has been making 查尔斯对他弟弟吉米
[12:38] some very ugly allegations about his brother, Jimmy, 提出了一些非常严重的指控
[12:42] with whom I happen to share an office space. 而我碰巧和吉米同一间办公室
[12:44] Allegations? Of what? 指控 关于什么的
[12:49] Charles thinks that Jimmy 查尔斯认为吉米
[12:51] somehow took control of your documents 趁他在家整理文件时
[12:52] while he was working on them at his home. 搞到了你们的文件
[12:54] He believes Jimmy transposed the address numbers. 他觉得吉米对数字进行了移位
[12:57] Transposed the numbers? 把数字移位
[12:59] How would he even do that? 他怎么可能做到
[13:02] Charles contends that Jimmy took the documents 查尔斯声称吉米拿走了
[13:05] pertaining to the Rosella branch 与罗塞拉分行相关的文件
[13:06] and, while Charles was indisposed, 趁自己身体欠佳时
[13:09] photocopied and doctored them. 复印并篡改了它们
[13:11] That’s pretty baroque. 这太异想天开了
[13:15] The important thing here 重要的是
[13:16] is I think it could make some noise in public. 我觉得这件事可能会引起舆论关注
[13:18] Soon. 很快
[13:20] I wanted to tell you this in the spirit of full disclosure. 我想毫无隐瞒地把这件事告诉你们
[13:21] I thought it was better if you heard it from me. 你们还是从我这知道比较好
[13:26] If you have any reservations at this point 如果你们有任何顾虑
[13:28] or if you are not comfortable staying with me, 或者对于与我合作感觉不自在
[13:32] we can discuss options. 我们可以讨论接下来怎么做
[13:40] If there’s one thing I cannot abide, 要说有什么是我不能容忍的
[13:42] it’s a man who won’t own up to his mistakes. 就是一个人不能承担自己的过错
[13:45] Now, whatever mud McGill is slinging he’s not gonna 不管麦吉尔在搞什么名堂 都不会
[13:48] screw me out of the best outside counsel I’ve ever had. 让我放弃我见过的最棒的律师
[13:54] That’s… 这…
[13:56] I’m so glad to hear that. 我太高兴了
[13:58] We appreciate the heads-up, 我们很感谢你提醒我们
[13:59] but you can call this baby put to bed. 但你可以不用担心这件事了
[14:00] Now the most important thing — dinner. 说回正题 晚餐
[14:03] 7:00 good for you? 七点行吗
[14:04] – Uh, works for me. – Great. -我没问题 -好极了
[14:06] We’ll talk strategy — 我们会商量下一步战略
[14:07] We move on Colorado or Utah first? 是先在科罗拉多州还是先在犹他州
[14:10] See ya at 7:00. 七点见
[14:12] This McGill thing. 麦吉尔的事
[14:14] You’re sure it’s not gonna be a problem? 你确定没问题吗
[14:18] I am. 确定
[14:20] Mesa Verde isn’t involved in any way, shape, or form. 绝对不会牵扯到梅萨维德
[14:24] Okay. Good. 那就好
[14:27] Then, I’ll see you tonight. 那么晚上见了
[14:29] Okay, great. See you then. 好的 晚上见
[14:48] Okay, this is it. 好了 就是这样
[14:49] We can run without lights and mics. 我们可以关掉所有灯光和麦克风
[14:52] We’ll collect all cellphones 在你作证期间
[14:53] and hold them for the duration of your testimony. 将手机统一收集并保存
[14:55] The, uh, court reporter, would it be possible 可以让法庭书记官
[14:57] to move him or her farther from the witness stand? 待在离证人席远一点的地方吗
[14:59] Um, yeah, I think we can arrange 可以 我们可以
[15:01] having them in the back of the court. 把他们安排在法庭后部
[15:04] I’m sorry. There’s nothing I can do about the exit signs. 抱歉 这个出口标志的灯光只能保留
[15:07] It’s code. 这是规定
[15:08] I appreciate all you’re doing. 感谢你所做的一切
[15:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:13] Mr. Alley, I wonder if you’d give us a moment. 阿利先生 可以让我们单独待一会吗
[15:15] I’d like to go over something with my colleague. 我想跟我的同事商量些事情
[15:16] No problem. I’ll be outside when you’re ready. 没问题 我在外面等你们
[15:20] Howard? 霍华德
[15:23] How you feeling, Chuck? 你感觉怎么样 查克
[15:26] I’ll muddle through. 我可以应付过去的
[15:27] Because this is a lot to ask. 因为这事不容易
[15:29] And if you’re not up to it — just throwing this out there — 如果你坚持不下来
[15:32] maybe you don’t need to testify at all. 那就不如不来作证了
[15:34] No, I do. 不 我要来
[15:35] I’m the only person who can adequately explain 我是唯一一个能解释清楚
[15:37] the context of that tape. 那盘磁带是怎么回事的人
[15:39] Otherwise, the defense’ll tear it to shreds. 否则 辩方会歪曲事实的
[15:41] It’s already a solid case. 这个案子已经板上钉钉了
[15:43] We have Jimmy’s statement from the Pre-Prosecution Diversion. 我们有吉米诉前转移的陈述
[15:46] There’s my testimony and the private eye’s. 有我和私家侦探的证词
[15:49] Maybe there’s no need to put you through the wringer like this. 也许你不必亲自到这来遭这份罪
[15:53] This isn’t about me or my health. 重点不是我或者我的身体健康
[15:55] This is about PR. 重点在于公关
[15:58] We lost a client. 我们失去了一个委托人
[16:00] That happened because, while you were…incapacitated, 原因在于 你失去行动能力
[16:04] your brother accessed documents 使你弟弟获取了
[16:06] that should have been secured at HHM. 本应保存在律所的文件
[16:09] What Jimmy did is unconscionable, yes… 吉米的所作所为确实很过分
[16:13] but one of my jobs is to safeguard the firm’s reputation. 但我的工作之一是维护公司的声誉
[16:16] This is not the time to worry about how we look. 现在不是担心声誉的时候
[16:19] This is about what’s right and what’s wrong. 我们面对的是大是大非的问题
[16:22] I’m not gonna risk Jimmy getting, what? 我不想让吉米
[16:24] A year’s suspension? Maybe two? 只是被禁止执业一年 或者两年
[16:27] He deserves disbarment, not some slap on the wrist. 他应该被取消律师资格 而不是略受惩戒
[16:31] No, Howard. There’s only one way forward. 不 霍华德 只有这一条路
[16:36] Let justice be done, though the heavens fall. 纵使天塌下来 该算的账也要算
[16:41] Sorry to keep you waiting. This’ll do nicely. 抱歉久等了 安排得非常好
[16:44] Please extend my thanks to the Committee for their flexibility. 请向委员会转达我的谢意
[16:49] Good morning. I’m Robert Alley for the State Bar. 早上好 我是州律师协会的罗伯特·阿利
[16:53] In the matter of James M. McGill, 就詹姆斯·M·麦吉尔先生一案
[16:54] the State Bar intends to prove the following violations 州律师协会拟证明其违反以下
[16:57] of the Ethical Code. 道德守则
[16:59] 16-102 — 16条102款
[17:02] engaging in conduct a lawyer knows is criminal. 从事律师所知是犯罪的行为
[17:05] Mr. McGill certainly knew that breaking down his brother’s door 麦吉尔先生明知损坏其兄长家的大门
[17:08] was criminal behavior. 是犯罪行为
[17:10] 16-804 — 16条804款
[17:13] committing a criminal act that reflects adversely 作为律师 其犯罪行为
[17:15] on the lawyer’s honesty or trustworthiness as a lawyer. 对律师的诚实守信产生了不利影响
[17:20] Any reasonable person would agree 任何理性的人都会同意
[17:22] that assaulting another lawyer in his own home 在另一位律师的家中对其进行攻击
[17:24] reflects badly on Mr. McGill’s fitness as an attorney. 对麦吉尔先生的律师身份产生了恶劣影响
[17:29] 16-304 — 16条304款
[17:31] unlawfully altering, destroying, 非法修改 毁坏
[17:34] or concealing material having potential evidentiary value. 或隐藏具有潜在证据价值的材料
[17:38] Mr. McGill broke into his brother’s home 麦吉尔先生闯进其兄长家
[17:40] and destroyed an audiocassette 毁坏了一盘盒式录音磁带
[17:42] which contained a recording of a conversation 其中包含一段他和他哥哥
[17:44] between himself and his brother, Charles McGill. 查尔斯·麦吉尔 之间的对话录音
[17:48] We will show that this recording was evidence 我们将说明 这段录音
[17:50] in an ongoing legal case. 是一件进行中案件的证据
[17:53] The State Bar believes that, 州律师协会认为
[17:54] once we have presented the facts, 一旦我们呈现了事实
[17:56] the Committee will agree that disbarment 委员会将会同意
[17:58] is warranted for James McGill. 取消詹姆斯·麦吉尔的律师资格
[18:02] Thank you very much. 谢谢
[18:04] Thank you, Mr. Alley. 谢谢 阿利先生
[18:06] Ms. Wexler? 韦克斯勒女士
[18:13] Thank you, Mr. Chairman. 谢谢 主席先生
[18:16] Good morning. 早上好
[18:17] I’m Kim Wexler, co-counsel with James McGill, for the defense. 我是金·韦克斯勒 詹姆斯·麦吉尔的协理辩护律师
[18:21] You’ve already read Mr. McGill’s Pre-Prosecution Statement. 各位都已经阅读了麦吉尔先生的诉前转移陈述
[18:24] We don’t dispute he broke into his brother’s house, 对于非法闯入他哥哥家里这点我们并无疑义
[18:27] an act he regrets…deeply. 而他也对此深感后悔
[18:32] But there is another side to this story. 但这个故事还有另外一面
[18:34] One not about calculation 无关算计
[18:37] or ill intent, 及居心不良
[18:40] but about two brothers, 是关于两兄弟
[18:43] whose relationship, after years of strain, 他们的关系 经过数年纠葛
[18:47] finally broke. 最终破裂
[18:50] We believe that, after you have the complete picture, 我们相信 了解事情全部真相后
[18:53] you’ll understand James McGill is an asset 各位就会明白 詹姆斯·麦吉尔
[18:56] to our legal community. 是法律界不可或缺的一员
[18:58] And he should remain a full member of it in good standing. 他应该保持协会正式成员的身份
[19:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:06] Thank you, Ms. Wexler. 谢谢 韦克斯勒女士
[19:11] Okay, if, uh, everyone’s ready to begin testimony… 好了 如果各位都准备好了举证…
[19:17] Mr. Alley, call your witness. 阿利先生 传唤你的证人
[19:19] Bang! Bang! Bang! 砰 砰 砰
[19:21] Then he kicked down the door. 然后他就踢破了大门
[19:22] Jimmy was very agitated. He was shouting. 吉米很激动 不停地大喊大叫
[19:25] He demanded Charles turn over 他要求查尔斯
[19:26] – the evidence he’d been collecting — – Objection. -把他收集的证据交出来 -反对
[19:28] We haven’t established the tape is evidence of anything. 我们还没有证实磁带是证物
[19:32] The defense has only acknowledged it as a piece of property. 辩方只承认它是一项财产
[19:34] Allow me to rephrase. 请让我重新表述
[19:37] Jimmy demanded an audiocassette in Charles’ possession, 吉米要求查尔斯交出属于他的一盘磁带
[19:41] which Jimmy proceeded, 接着
[19:42] with the help of an iron fireplace implement, 他用一根拨火棍
[19:45] to pry from Charles’ desk. 撬开了查尔斯的书桌
[19:47] He then broke the cassette into pieces 然后 他便将磁带毁掉了
[19:49] and went on to confront his brother. 转而与他哥哥对峙
[19:51] What happened after the defendant smashed this tape? 被告毁坏磁带后发生了什么
[19:54] Mr. Brightbill and I — 布赖特比尔先生和我
[19:55] That’s the private investigator that Charles hired? 那是查尔斯雇的私家侦探吗
[19:58] That’s correct. 是的
[20:00] He and I were concerned that Jimmy might strike his brother. 我们认为吉米可能会袭击他哥哥
[20:04] So that’s when we stepped in. 所有我们介入了
[20:05] – Thank you, Mr. Hamlin. – Certainly. -谢谢 哈姆林先生 -不客气
[20:07] Nothing further at this time. 我没有问题了
[20:09] Ms. Wexler? 韦克斯勒女士
[20:12] Thank you, Mr. Chairman. 谢谢 主席先生
[20:22] You testified you’ve known my client for some time. 你说你认识我的委托人一段时间了
[20:26] How long exactly? 具体是多久
[20:27] Nearly 10 years. 快十年了
[20:29] How did you come to know him? 你是怎么认识他的
[20:31] His brother asked to hire him in the mailroom at our firm. 他哥哥让我雇他在公司收发室工作
[20:34] – And you did. – Yes. -然后你就雇了 -是的
[20:37] What was your opinion of him then? 你当时认为他是个什么样的人
[20:40] I thought 我认为
[20:44] he had a lot of get-up-and-go. 他是个很积极的人
[20:46] He was a hard worker. 工作非常努力
[20:47] You had a nickname for him, didn’t you? 你还给他取了个外号 是吗
[20:50] “Charlie Hustle.” “骗子查理”
[20:52] “Charlie Hustle.” “骗子查理”
[20:54] How’d you feel when you found out he’d become a lawyer? 当你发现他成了律师时感觉如何
[20:56] Surprised. 惊讶
[20:57] He’d put himself through law school 他自己从法律学校毕业
[20:59] and taken the Bar exam without telling any of the partners. 通过律师资格考试 没告诉任何合伙人
[21:02] Even Charles. 甚至是查尔斯
[21:03] He bootstrapped his way into a law degree 他在你的收发室工作
[21:05] while working in your mailroom. 还单打独斗拿了法学学位
[21:07] Did you consider taking him on as an associate? 你们有想过把他雇为律师吗
[21:10] We did. 有的
[21:12] Briefly. 有这个想法
[21:13] Sounds like you didn’t hire him. Why not? 你们似乎没有雇佣他 为什么
[21:16] With that kind of grit. 他可是那么努力
[21:17] The partners decided it would be best 合伙人觉得最好
[21:18] to avoid the appearance of nepotism. 避免裙带关系的出现
[21:22] We felt hiring Jimmy might damage morale. 我们认为雇佣吉米可能有损风纪
[21:26] Nepotism. 裙带关系
[21:27] Your firm is “Hamlin, Hamlin, and McGill,” Right? 你们是叫”哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所” 对吧
[21:31] Who’s the other Hamlin? 另一位哈姆林是谁
[21:35] My father. 我父亲
[21:40] Which partner was the most concerned with nepotism? 哪位合伙人最担心裙带关系
[21:45] Charles McGill. 查尔斯·麦吉尔
[21:47] So Jimmy’s own brother blocked him. 所以是吉米的亲兄长将他拒之门外
[21:49] Objection. 反对
[21:50] How are the hiring practices of Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill 哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的雇佣办法
[21:52] relevant here? 跟此案有何关联
[21:53] It’s relevant to understand the relationship between these brothers. 有助于理解他们兄弟间的关系
[21:58] We’ll, uh, give you some leeway, Ms. Wexler, 你可以问 韦克斯勒女士
[22:01] but don’t stray too far. 但也别偏离太多
[22:03] Charles McGill is not the subject of this hearing. 查尔斯·麦吉尔不是本场听证会的主角
[22:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:07] Did Jimmy know his brother was the one 吉米知道他兄长正是
[22:09] that prevented you from hiring him? 阻止你们雇佣他的人吗
[22:11] No. He did not. 他不知道
[22:14] Eventually, he was hired by the firm of Davis & Main. 他最后进了戴维斯梅因律所
[22:17] I’d be happy to say more about that, if you’d like. 对此我倒乐意多说说 如果你想
[22:20] No. Thank you. 不 谢谢
[22:23] When Charles’ condition appeared, 查尔斯出现病症后
[22:26] Jimmy took care of him, didn’t he? 吉米在照顾他 对吗
[22:27] I believe so. 是的
[22:29] Jimmy was struggling to build his solo law practice, 吉米在想方设法建立自己的律师业务
[22:32] and yet, every single day, without fail, 不过他一直雷打不动地
[22:34] he brought his brother food, supplies — 给他兄长带食物 生活用品
[22:37] even his favorite newspapers. Isn’t that right? 甚至是他最爱的报纸 是吗
[22:40] He did. 是的
[22:42] Could you speak to the terms of Charles’ leave of absence? 你能谈谈查尔斯的休假条款吗
[22:46] You know I can’t. 你知道我不能
[22:47] It was an FMLA leave. Anything more is confidential. 是家庭和医疗假 详情都是机密
[22:51] But you can confirm it was due to mental illness, correct? 但你能确定是精神疾病 对吧
[22:53] Objection! Charles McGill’s mental health isn’t at issue. 反对 查尔斯·麦吉尔的精神健康不在讨论范畴
[22:57] This is a smear job on the State Bar’s upcoming witness — 这是对律师协会下位证人的抹黑
[23:00] nothing more. 仅此而已
[23:01] This is not a competency hearing, Ms. Wexler. 这不是资格听证会 韦克斯勒女士
[23:03] Mr. Hamlin is not a psychiatric professional. 哈姆林先生不是精神病专家
[23:05] Do you have any questions that would be more germane to his experience? 你有更多与他经历更相关的问题吗
[23:09] No. 没了
[23:11] I have nothing further. 我没有更多问题了
[23:14] The witness is excused. 请证人离席
[23:28] At this time, the State Bar would like 现在 律师协会
[23:29] to enter Exhibit Five into evidence. 想展示五号证物
[23:31] We ask that Charles McGill’s recording be played. 我们要求播放查尔斯·麦吉尔的录音
[23:33] I’m respectfully renewing my objection. 恕我重申我的反对意见
[23:35] The probative value of playing this Exhibit 播放这一证物的证明价值
[23:37] is outweighed by how prejudicial it is. 不及这一证物的有害影响
[23:38] All due respect to Ms. Wexler, 恕我直言 韦克斯勒女士
[23:40] but the State Bar feels this is fundamental to hear. 律师协会认为这对听证很重要
[23:42] We don’t want to leave any question 我们不希望留下
[23:43] as to the intentions of both parties. 对双方意图的疑问
[23:45] Ms. Wexler, we already ruled this was fair game 韦克斯勒女士 我们在驳回你的查禁动议时
[23:47] when we denied your motion to suppress. 就已经裁定这是公平的
[23:50] I’ll add, the rough-and-tumble of your client’s conduct aside, 另外 你委托人的胡作非为撇开不谈
[23:53] we need to know whether one lawyer 我们得知道一名律师
[23:55] attempted to tamper with another’s evidence. 是否尝试篡改另一名律师的证据
[24:11] Come here. 来
[24:13] What are you still doing here? 你还在这里做什么
[24:14] Flight’s delayed. 航班延误了
[24:15] How delayed? 延误了多久
[24:16] 40 minutes, last I checked. 我刚查是四十分钟
[24:18] Shit. Okay. Keep me posted. 靠 通知我进展
[24:24] Yes. 行
[24:25] Here we go. 好了
[24:30] Thank you for your patience. 谢谢你们耐心等待
[24:31] The State Bar is ready to proceed. 律师协会准备好了
[24:33] Um, begging your pardon. 抱歉
[24:34] Um, the defense requests a moment to review, if we could? 被告要求复核 行吗
[24:40] All right. 行
[24:41] When you’re ready. 等你们准备好
[24:43] Thank you, Mr. Chairman. 谢谢 主席先生
[24:51] What are we doing? 这是干什么
[24:54] We’re stalling. 我们在拖
[24:57] Yes. Yes. 没错 没错
[24:59] My brother has many admirable qualities. 我弟弟有许多令人欣赏的品质
[25:02] I-In some ways, I can say I admire him. 从某种程度上来说 我挺欣赏他
[25:07] Too cold. 太冷漠了
[25:10] I love my brother. 我爱我弟弟
[25:12] But Ted Kaczynski’s brother loved him, too. 但泰德·卡辛斯基[恐怖分子]的兄弟也爱他
[25:16] And he wanted to help. 他也想帮忙
[25:18] That’s sanctimonious. 太道貌岸然了
[25:21] I love my brother. 我爱我弟弟
[25:23] He’s a good person. He has good in him. 他是个好人 他有好的一面
[25:27] But the law is too important. 但法律太重要了
[25:36] Be right there, Howard! 马上到 霍华德
[25:44] The law is too important. 法律太重要了
[25:50] I sure as shit wouldn’t be tellin’ ya otherwise. 不然我怎么可能说出来
[25:53] But, yes… it’s the truth. 但没错 这就是真相
[25:58] You’d go to such lengths to humiliate me? 你这么大费周章就为了羞辱我吗
[26:01] I did it for Kim! 我是为了金
[26:03] She worked her butt off to get Mesa Verde 她废寝忘食拿下梅萨维德银行
[26:06] while you and Howard sat around sipping scotch and chortling. 而你和霍华德就喝喝威士忌坐享其成
[26:10] Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill — 什么哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
[26:12] more like Scrooge and Marley! 应该叫吝啬鬼律所才对
[26:13] Kim deserves Mesa Verde — 梅萨维德银行是金的
[26:15] not you, not HHM. 不是你 也不是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的
[26:18] She earned it, and she needs it! 她争取来的 她需要它
[26:21] I did it to help her, 我这么做是为了帮她
[26:22] but I-I honestly didn’t think it would hurt you so bad. 但我真不知道这会给你带来那么大的伤害
[26:26] I thought you’d just say, “Oh, crap, I made a mistake,” 我以为你只会说 “靠 我犯了个错误”
[26:29] and go on with your life, like a normal person! 然后继续过你的日子 这才是正常人会干的
[26:31] But, oh, no! 可你偏不
[26:32] Wishful thinking! 是我太天真
[26:37] So, can I, uh, tell Howard 所以 我能不能告诉霍华德
[26:39] you’re not quitting or retiring or whatever? 你不辞职也不退休了
[26:45] And can we take all this shit down off the walls? 还有 能不能把这些破玩意从墙上弄下来
[26:50] I’m gonna go call Howard. 我这就打电话给霍华德
[26:52] Jimmy. 吉米
[26:54] You do realize you just confessed to a felony? 你刚刚承认犯了一项重罪你知道吧
[26:58] I guess. 算是吧
[27:00] But you feel better, right? 可你觉得好多了 是吧
[27:04] Besides, it’s your word against mine. 再说了 就我们俩 空口无凭
[27:18] All right, uh, Mr. Alley, uh, 好了 阿利先生
[27:20] we need to make accommodations for your next witness. 我们得为下一位证人安排一下
[27:23] Is that correct? 对吗
[27:24] – Yes, Mr. Chairman. – All right. -是 主席先生 -行
[27:26] For those who don’t know, we need to prepare the room. 告诉大家 我们得准备一下房间
[27:29] Uh, the clerk is going to collect your, uh, cellphones, 员工会收好你们的手机
[27:32] watches, key fobs — anything electrical. 手表 密钥卡 一切电子设备
[27:35] If you prefer not to, 如果你们不想这么做
[27:37] please secure your items outside this room. Thank you. 请把东西放到房间之外保管好 谢谢
[27:40] Thank you for understanding. 谢谢你们的理解
[27:42] Your phone, sir? 你的手机 先生
[27:43] I left it in the car. 我留在车里了
[28:34] – Oh. Excuse me. – Sorry. -不好意思 -抱歉
[28:35] – That’s yours. – Thanks. -那是你的 -谢谢
[28:51] Please raise your right hand. 请举起你的右手
[28:53] Do you swear or affirm to tell the truth, the whole truth, 你发誓或确认道出事实 没有隐瞒
[28:56] and nothing but the truth? 只说事实吗
[28:58] I do. 是的
[29:04] Could you state your name? 你能说出你的姓名吗
[29:05] Charles L. McGill. 查尔斯·L·麦吉尔
[29:07] I’m a senior partner at the law firm of Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill. 我是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的高级合伙人
[29:12] Can the court reporter hear me? 法院书记官能听得见吗
[29:13] Yes, sir. I can hear you fine. 听得见 先生 我能听清楚
[29:15] Mr. McGill, I’ll try to be brief. 麦吉尔先生 我尽量简短一点
[29:17] We don’t need to dwell on the burglary 我们不必详述入室行窃
[29:19] or the assault that you suffered. 或是你遭受侵袭的过程
[29:21] Thank you. I appreciate that. 谢谢 我很感激
[29:22] What I would like to hear about is this tape. 我想知道关于这盘磁带的事
[29:25] What compelled you to make it? 什么迫使你录下了这盘磁带
[29:27] I had a suspicion my brother had tampered with documents 我怀疑我弟弟篡改了我当时经手的
[29:29] in a case I was working on. 一个案子的文件
[29:31] And why would he do that? 他为什么要这么做
[29:33] Doesn’t sound particularly brotherly. 听起来不怎么像兄弟所为
[29:35] I believe it was his hope that the tainted documents 我认为他希望篡改后的文件
[29:37] would cause the client to become disillusioned with my representation 会让客户打消让我为其辩护的念头
[29:41] and return to their previous attorney, Ms. Wexler. 而聘用他们之前的律师 韦克斯勒小姐
[29:45] Which, I should note, is precisely what happened. 这里我要说明一下 他们如愿以偿了
[29:48] Objection. 反对
[29:49] I’m not saying Ms. Wexler knew what Jimmy was doing 我不是说韦克斯勒小姐对吉米的行为知情
[29:52] or had any involvement. 或是参与其中
[29:53] I’m only stating that it happened. 我只是指出事实如此
[29:56] Did you have any evidence 关于你对詹姆斯的怀疑
[29:57] to support your suspicions about James? 你有证据证明吗
[29:59] No. My brother, 没有 我的弟弟
[30:01] whatever else can be said of him, can be quite clever. 抛开别的不讲 聪明过人
[30:04] Did an excellent job of covering his tracks. 将自己的行径掩盖得非常好
[30:06] Objection. 反对
[30:07] The witness has admitted there’s no corroborating evidence 证人刚承认了没有相关证据
[30:10] this supposed crime even occurred. 证明当事人犯下如上罪行
[30:12] I’d like to hear what he has to say. 我想听听他要说什么
[30:15] We’re going to continue. 请继续
[30:17] Uh, we’ll extend you the same latitude on cross, Ms. Wexler. 稍后你也可以进行盘问 韦克斯勒女士
[30:22] Go on, Mr. McGill. 继续 麦吉尔先生
[30:23] Without physical evidence, 由于没有确凿证据
[30:25] I felt that a recorded confession — 我觉得能录下他承认罪行
[30:26] if I could get one — was my best bet. 如果我能录到的话 是最好的机会
[30:29] On its own, I knew the tape would be somewhat flimsy, 我知道这盘磁带会没有那么周密
[30:32] but it was a start. 但是个开始
[30:33] A foundation for a more ironclad case. 为更为缜密的立案打下基础
[30:36] I suppose that Jimmy must have felt 我猜吉米肯定觉得
[30:38] the tape was decisive evidence on its own. 那盘磁带本身是一个有力的证据
[30:41] Otherwise, he wouldn’t have broken in to destroy it. 不然的话 他也不会闯进我家将它毁坏
[30:43] Objection. More speculation. 反对 还是任意猜测
[30:45] How can he know what was going on in Jimmy’s head? 他怎么能知道吉米脑中的想法
[30:46] Sustained. We just need to hear what happened, 反对有效 我们只需要了解事情经过
[30:49] Mr. McGill. 麦吉尔先生
[30:50] I-I apologize. 很抱歉
[30:52] I recorded my brother to build a case against him. 我给我弟弟录了音 对他进行立案
[30:55] And at the time, 在那时
[30:56] would you say that you were in possession of your faculties? 可以说你的神志是完全清醒的吗
[30:58] All due respect, but — 恕我冒昧
[31:00] but you do sound somewhat unhinged on the recording. 但你在录音中听起来有一点神经错乱
[31:02] Yes, I understand that. 是的 我能理解
[31:04] But what you heard was theater. 但你所听到的是戏剧
[31:06] A performance, play-acting. 一场表演 是我假扮的
[31:08] I exaggerated the symptoms of my disease 我夸张了我所患疾病的病征
[31:12] to extract the truth. 以获取事实真相
[31:13] Can we talk about your disease for a moment? 我们能谈论一下你的疾病吗
[31:16] I’d like everybody here to be on the same page about it. 我希望在场各位都能对其达成共识
[31:18] Of course. 当然可以
[31:19] It is sometimes referred to as EHS, 有人称之为EHS
[31:21] electromagnetic hypersensitivity. 电磁过敏症
[31:24] I describe it as an acute allergy to electromagnetism. 我称之为对电磁的急性过敏
[31:28] It’s not a common condition, is it? 这并不是一个常见的病症 对吗
[31:30] I know it sounds strange. I do. 我知道这听起来很奇怪 确实如此
[31:33] But 30 years ago, no one had heard of peanut allergies. 但三十年前 没有人听说过花生过敏
[31:36] But you admit that no one — 但你承认没有人
[31:38] no doctor — has ever diagnosed you. 没有医生对你做出过诊断
[31:40] AIDS was not identified properly until 1981. 艾滋病直到1981年才被确诊
[31:44] HIV wasn’t known as the cause until ’83. 直到83年才知道艾滋病是由艾滋病病毒引起
[31:47] These things take time to unravel, even for doctors. 这些事情需要时间来解释 对医生也是如此
[31:51] Would you say that your illness 你觉得你的病情
[31:52] affects your ability to think clearly? 会影响你清晰地思考吗
[31:54] No. It affects me physically. 不会 只会对我的生理造成影响
[31:56] It causes me great pain. 会导致我产生剧烈的疼痛
[31:58] However, I’m perfectly lucid. 但我还是完全清醒的
[32:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:01] Mr. McGill, I have only one more question for you. 麦吉尔先生 我还有最后一个问题要问你
[32:06] Do you hate your brother? 你恨你的弟弟吗
[32:09] Absolutely not. 一点儿也不恨
[32:12] I love my brother. 我爱我的弟弟
[32:14] There’s nothing malicious in Jimmy. 吉米本性并不坏
[32:18] He has a way of doing the worst things 他总喜欢出于所谓高尚的理由
[32:20] for reasons that sound almost noble. 去做那些恶劣的事情
[32:25] But what I know for sure is that the law 但我心中深知
[32:26] is too important to be toyed with. 法律神圣不可亵渎
[32:29] It’s mankind’s greatest achievement 这是人类最伟大的成就
[32:31] the Rule of Law, 法治
[32:32] the idea that, no matter who you are, 法治的意义就在于 不管你是谁
[32:33] your actions have consequences. 你的行为都会产生后果
[32:37] And the way my brother treats the law — 而我弟弟对待法律的方式
[32:41] it breaks my heart. 让我心碎不已
[32:43] That’s why I did what I did. 所以我要这么做
[32:44] Not to hurt him, but to protect something that I hold sacred. 不是为了伤害他 而是保护我所尊重的东西
[32:48] Thank you, Mr. McGill. 谢谢 麦吉尔先生
[32:50] The State Bar rests. 州律师协会盘问完毕
[32:56] I think we need to put on the brakes. 我觉得我们需要暂停一下
[33:02] I’m sorry. My co-counsel and I need a moment to confer. 抱歉 我和我的合伙律师需要时间商讨
[33:06] Please be brief, counselor. 请尽快 律师
[33:07] Yes, of course. 好的
[33:12] She’ll be here. 她会来
[33:15] Do you have anything for cross? 你有想盘问他的吗
[33:17] Can I look at your notes? 我能看一下你的笔记吗
[33:19] Yeah, of course. 当然可以
[33:20] Can we, um… 我们能…
[33:23] Yeah. 好的
[33:35] So glad you made it. 很高兴你能来
[33:40] Mr. Chairman, I’m sorry. 主席先生 不好意思
[33:43] might I have a moment, to get a breath? 我能去透口气吗
[33:46] Oh, of course, Mr. McGill. 当然 麦吉尔先生
[33:48] Uh, folks, let’s call this 15. 大伙 我们休庭十五分钟
[33:51] Everybody, please be back and ready to go on the hour. 大家 请准时回庭继续听审
[34:03] – Rebecca. – Chuck. -丽贝卡 -查克
[34:05] It’s good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[34:06] I have to say, I’m a bit surprised. 不得不说 我有点儿意外
[34:10] Did Jimmy subpoena you? 吉米传讯你了吗
[34:11] You’re not on the witness list. You don’t have to testify. 你不在证人名单上 你不必作证
[34:14] No, no, no, no. I’m not here for that. 不不不 我不是来作证的
[34:16] Well, what, then? 那是来干什么的
[34:18] Chuck, I wish you’d told me. 查克 你早告诉我多好
[34:21] I-I can’t believe what you’ve been going through. 我不敢相信你经历了什么
[34:25] How long has it been? 有多久了
[34:28] You’re here to help. 你是来帮我的
[34:30] Because all this is so stressful for me. 因为这一切对我来说压力太大了
[34:33] Is that what Jimmy told you? 吉米是这么跟你说的吗
[34:35] He’s worried about you, Chuck. 他很担心你 查克
[34:36] In spite of everything that’s happened between the two of you, 尽管你们之间发生了这么多事
[34:38] he — he cares. 他 他还是关心你的
[34:39] What exactly did he say? 他究竟说了什么
[34:41] Um, well, that you had been sick. 他说你病了
[34:43] Allergic to electricity? 对电磁过敏
[34:45] He sent me pictures of the house. 他给我看了你家的照片
[34:47] Chuck, my God. 查克 天啊
[34:50] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么没有告诉我
[34:52] I didn’t want to upset you. 我不想让你心烦
[34:54] Worry you unnecessarily. 让你产生顾虑
[34:57] But now you’re here. 但既然你来了
[34:59] And now you know. 你现在也知道了
[35:04] I came because I thought it was the right thing. 我来是因为我觉得应该这么做
[35:06] I thought — I don’t know — that you’d want me to. 我以为 你希望我来
[35:09] But I guess that I’m more of a distraction. 但我想我只会让你分心
[35:13] So, uh… 所以…
[35:14] I’m gonna be in town for a few days, 我会在城里待上几天
[35:16] and I would love to spend some time with you. 我很想和你聚聚
[35:19] But right now, I-I think I should go. 但现在 我还是先走吧
[35:21] No. No, no, please. I want you to stay. 不不 拜托 我希望你留下来
[35:23] Really? You don’t seem happy to see me. 真的吗 你见到我好像不太开心
[35:25] I am. 我很开心
[35:27] Just surprised, that’s all. 只是有些意外 仅此而已
[35:30] Please, stay. 请你留下来
[35:32] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[35:33] Yes, I’m sure. 我确定
[35:35] You’ve been sold a bill of goods, Rebecca. 你听信了很多谗言 丽贝卡
[35:38] I want you to see what’s what. 我希望你亲眼看到事实的真相
[35:50] She’s not what I expected. 她和我想象的不一样
[35:53] Oh, yeah? What’d you expect? 是吗 你本来以为她什么样
[35:56] I don’t know. Just… 我不知道 只是…
[35:58] not her. 不是这样
[36:04] You know, she’s gonna hate you when this is over. 这事完了后 她会恨你的
[36:08] Yep. 是啊
[36:21] All right, uh, Mr. McGill, 好了 麦吉尔先生
[36:22] I’ll remind you you’re still under oath. 我提醒一下 你要遵守誓言
[36:24] I understand. 我明白
[36:26] At this time, 这次
[36:26] I’d like to turn cross-examination over to my co-counsel, 我想由我的合伙律师对证人进行盘问
[36:29] James McGill. 詹姆斯·麦吉尔
[36:38] Uh, well, there’s been a lot of fuss about it, 这段期间发生了很多争论
[36:39] but you and I have never really talked about this tape you made. 但你我从未谈过你录制的这盘录音带
[36:43] We lost the opportunity when you burglarized my house to destroy it. 你闯入我家毁坏带子后 我们就没机会谈了
[36:47] Fair enough. 有道理
[36:48] Um, and I was in the wrong there. 那件事是我不对
[36:49] But, still, I’d like to try and follow your story 但我还是想听听你录制那盘带子的
[36:53] of why and how you recorded it. 原因和方法
[36:56] Is this where you claim the tape is spurious? 你想说带子是伪造的吗
[36:58] That it’s not really your voice? 其实不是你的声音吗
[36:59] No. That’s me on the tape. 不 那是我的声音
[37:02] But, still, I have some questions. 但我仍然有些疑问
[37:04] Like, the recorder, 比如那台录音机
[37:05] it must’ve hurt like hell for you to touch that. 你碰到它一定非常疼吧
[37:09] There was a degree of discomfort, that’s true. 的确有一定程度上的不舒服
[37:11] And where did you hide it? 你当时把录音机藏在哪儿
[37:12] I mean, the sound’s pretty clear, 录到的声音很清晰
[37:14] so it wasn’t in the couch cushions, was it? 所以应该不是藏在沙发垫子里吧
[37:16] Tucked under a space blanket. Out of sight. 压在太空毯底下 看不见
[37:20] So there’s no chance I would see it. 所以我肯定不会发现
[37:22] Not with the state your place was in. 以你家当时的情况来说
[37:23] – Isn’t that right? – I suppose. -对吗 -我想是吧
[37:25] Would you like to set the scene for the Disciplinary Committee? 你能否向纪律委员会描述当时的情况
[37:28] Tell them, you know, what your house looked like 告诉他们 录音时
[37:30] at the time of the recording. 你房子是什么样
[37:31] Objection. Relevance? 反对 与本案有关吗
[37:34] Well, the circumstances of the recording are materially relevant. 录音时的环境与本案有极大关系
[37:37] How can you know what the tape really means 如果不知道录音时发生的事
[37:39] unless you know what was going on when it was recorded? 又怎能知道带子的真正意义呢
[37:42] Overruled. The witness can answer the question. 反对无效 证人请回答问题
[37:44] I covered most of the walls with Foil-Scrim-Kraft insulation. 我用锡箔 麻布和牛皮纸做的绝缘层盖住大部分墙
[37:48] I also hung a number of space blankets. 我还挂上了一些太空毯
[37:52] Compact Mylar sheets. 是密实的聚酯薄膜
[37:54] They insulate and protect 它们可以帮我隔离
[37:55] against mild electromagnetic radiation. 轻度电磁辐射
[37:59] All right, so, shiny insulation 所以墙上和天花板上
[38:01] and space blankets all over the walls and the ceiling. 挂满了闪亮的隔离层和太空毯
[38:04] It was like being inside of a disco ball. 好像在舞厅的发光球灯里一样
[38:07] Do you have a point? 你到底想说什么
[38:10] Well, I’m impressed 我是惊叹
[38:12] by how much work went into entrapping me. 你为了让我落入陷阱 做了那么多工作
[38:15] You went all out. 你真是竭尽全力啊
[38:16] I didn’t entrap you. 我没有设陷阱
[38:18] I provoked an admission in adverse interest. 我只是刺激你承认了而已
[38:20] That’s not the same thing. 那不是一回事
[38:24] How did you know it would work? 你怎么知道能成功
[38:27] What do you mean? 什么意思
[38:28] How did you know your “provocation” would work? 你怎么知道你”刺激”我能成功
[38:31] Why’d you think a bunch of shiny plastic 你为什么觉得一些发光的塑料
[38:33] would make me say anything? 能让我开口
[38:36] Isn’t it because you knew that it was precisely the thing 难道不是因为你知道
[38:40] that would worry me so much 那种东西最让我担心
[38:41] that I’d say anything to talk you down? 为了说服你 我什么话都说得出来
[38:43] Objection. 反对
[38:44] Okay. Withdrawn. 好的 撤回
[38:47] Let’s — Let’s get back to your house, 我们继续说你的房子
[38:50] every surface covered in tinfoil. 所有表面都用锡箔纸盖起来了
[38:52] Nothing crazy about that, huh? 那可一点都不疯癫 是吧
[38:54] As I’ve said, I was playing up my condition. 如我所说 我把病情夸大了
[39:00] Usually, it’s a perfectly normal house. 通常 我的房子完全正常
[39:01] You think your house is normal? 你认为你的房子很正常吗
[39:03] Can I call your attention to Exhibit Nine? 我能请您看看九号证物吗
[39:10] This is your house, right? 这是你家 对吗
[39:12] Yes. 是的
[39:13] So, exposed wires. 电线外露
[39:18] There’s a camp stove. 有个便携炉
[39:20] There’s a lantern on top of newspapers. 报纸上放着一盏煤油灯
[39:23] You call this normal? 这算正常吗
[39:25] I call them adaptations. 我称之为适应
[39:27] A prophylactic measure for a physical, medical condition. 针对身体疾病做出的预防措施
[39:31] Did the doctor who granted me Guardianship 授予我监护权的那位医生
[39:33] for you think this was a physical condition? 认为这是身体疾病吗
[39:34] Objection. 反对
[39:36] You can’t introduce a TEG as evidence. 不能将其作为证据
[39:38] Besides which, the panel has already ruled 而且 陪审团已经裁决
[39:40] that Mr. McGill’s mental health is not at issue. 麦吉尔先生的心理健康不在讨论范畴
[39:42] No, the State Bar opened the door to this on direct 不 当证人谈及他”夸大”了的病情时
[39:45] when the witness talked about his supposed “play-acting.” 州律师协会就已经在谈这个问题了
[39:48] Allowing me to follow up on cross is only reasonable. 所以让我继续盘问很合理
[39:51] We discussed the physical allergy, 我们当时讨论的是身体过敏病症
[39:53] not a mental disability. 而不是精神疾病
[39:54] Potato, po-tah-to. 说法不同而已
[39:55] It comes down to this — 归根结底
[39:57] In order to understand what I was thinking, 想理解我当时的想法
[39:59] you need to see Chuck through my eyes. 你就要从我的视角看查克
[40:02] You need to know if I believed that tape was evidence. 你得知道我当时是否觉得那盘带子是证据
[40:06] And I say it was evidence of only one thing — 而我认为这盘带子只证明了一件事
[40:08] My brother hates me. 我哥哥恨我
[40:11] Now, he claims that he lied to me to get me to tell the truth. 他声称他欺骗我 是为了让我说出真相
[40:15] And I’m telling you 我告诉您
[40:16] I lied to my brother to make him feel better. 我欺骗我哥哥 是为了让他好过一些
[40:19] Which of us you believe 您相信谁的话
[40:21] depends on how we all understand the mind of Charles McGill. 取决于我们如何理解查尔斯·麦吉尔的思维方式
[40:27] Well, we did promise the defense some leeway. 我们确实答应给辩方一些自由度
[40:31] You may proceed. 你可以继续说
[40:32] – Thank you, Mr. Chairman. – But watch yourself. -谢谢 主席 -但你注意点
[40:42] Chuck, I’d like to go back a little further, 查克 我想谈谈更久之前的事
[40:45] talk about when these symptoms first started. 这些症状刚出现那时
[40:47] It was shortly after you were divorced, is that right? 是在你刚离婚后不久 对吗
[40:52] Yes. 是的
[40:54] You think the stress of the divorce brought on the illness? 你觉得离婚的压力是你的病因吗
[40:56] I doubt it. It was an amicable split. 应该不是 我们当时是和平分手
[40:59] My ex-wife and I are still on good terms. 我前妻和我仍然相处愉快
[41:01] In fact, your ex-wife is present with us today, is she not? 事实上 你前妻今天也在现场 对吗
[41:05] When was the last time you two saw each other? 你们上一次见面是什么时候
[41:06] Objection. This is not family court. 反对 这里不是家事法庭
[41:09] We’re not here to re-litigate the witness’ divorce. 我们在此不是为证人的离婚重新提起诉讼
[41:11] I can’t see what purpose this serves. 我不懂问这些有什么意义
[41:13] I can. 我懂
[41:15] I’ll tell you why my brother 让我来告诉你 我弟弟为什么
[41:16] brought my ex-wife to this hearing. 邀我前妻出席这场听证会
[41:18] 4,000 miles she came, lured by concern for me. 她因为关心我 跨越六千四百公里来到这里
[41:24] What Jimmy’s driving at is the last time I saw her, 吉米想说的是 我上次见她时
[41:26] I covered up my illness. 隐瞒了我的病情
[41:28] I’d been suffering from it for some time, 当时我已经受病情折磨了一段时间
[41:31] but I went to great lengths to conceal that fact from her. 但我想尽办法对她隐瞒了事实
[41:36] I’m sorry I deceived you, Rebecca. 很抱歉我欺骗了你 丽贝卡
[41:41] I didn’t want you to think less of me. 我不希望你看轻我
[41:46] Now Jimmy has outed me in front of you. 现在吉米当着你的面 揭穿我的秘密
[41:48] You know why? 你知道为什么吗
[41:50] To rattle me. 想乱我阵脚
[41:52] He knows I still have a… 他知道我仍然对…
[41:54] lot of, feeling for my ex-wife. 我的前妻还存有深厚感情
[41:58] He’s hoping this will break me down. 他想以此击垮我
[42:01] Split me apart at the seams, 在我的伤口上撒盐
[42:02] like a murderer confessing on an episode of “Perry Mason.” 就像《梅森探案集》里凶手供认那样
[42:07] Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you, Jimmy. 抱歉让你失望了 吉米
[42:12] Have I answered your questions to your satisfaction? 我的回答是否使你满意呢
[42:17] Do you have anything else? 还有其他问题吗
[42:21] Yeah, I do. 是的 我有
[42:23] Earlier, you talked about other diseases. 之前 你说还有其他疾病
[42:25] Physical conditions, you said. 像你说的身体疾病
[42:27] So, okay, if you’d had, um — I don’t know — 那么 如果你当时患有…
[42:30] lung cancer, would you have told Rebecca then? 肺癌 你会告诉丽贝卡吗
[42:36] If that had been the case, maybe. 真是那样的话 也许吧
[42:38] I might have. 我也许会那么做
[42:39] So how is this different? 有什么不同吗
[42:40] Mr. McGill. Move it along. 麦吉尔先生 请跳过
[42:43] You don’t have to answer that. 你不用回答这个问题
[42:44] I want to get down to brass tacks. 我想谈论实质性问题
[42:45] I want to be very, very specific here. 我想听非常详细的细节
[42:47] This illness, what does it feel like? 得这种病 是什么感觉
[42:50] You mentioned it’s painful. 你说过它令人很痛苦
[42:52] It is. 没错
[42:54] There’s a tightness in my chest, difficulty breathing, 它使我胸闷气急 呼吸困难
[42:57] and pain, burning pain. 令我感受到万箭穿心的痛苦
[43:00] The pain spreads everywhere. 这种痛苦吞噬了我
[43:02] Sounds horrible. Does it hurt right now? 听上去很可怕 现在还痛吗
[43:04] There’s always some discomfort, yes. 没错 还是会让我感到不适
[43:08] Electricity is everywhere in the modern world. 现代社会离不开电力的使用
[43:11] But I very much appreciate the indulgence of the panel 但我很感谢今天陪审会给予我的
[43:14] for their accommodation here today. 理解和通融
[43:17] I can handle this fine. 我可以克服
[43:22] Right, so, with the lights out, you don’t feel them? 所以关了灯 你就感觉不到了
[43:25] If the current’s not flowing, no. 如果没有电流 就感觉不到
[43:28] Oh. Sorry about the exit signs. 抱歉没关安全出口灯
[43:29] I guess they couldn’t kill those for you. 我想他们不能替你关掉
[43:31] Well, they’re not drawing much current, and they’re far away. 它没有接通太多电流 并且离我很远
[43:34] Intensity drops off with distance, 按平方反比定律来说
[43:36] per the inverse-square law. 强度会随着距离增加而缩减
[43:38] Okay, whoa! 行 很强
[43:39] Inverse-square — I’m not a physicist. 平方反比… 我不是物理学家
[43:41] Could you dumb that down a shade for me? 你能不用那么学术的词语吗
[43:43] The farther away it is, 距离越远
[43:45] the stronger the source needs to be to have an effect. 就需要越强大的来源来产生效应
[43:48] Got it. Got it. 明白了 懂了
[43:49] So, if I had a small battery, say, from a watch or something, 如果我有一块小电池 比如手表的那种
[43:52] and I got it close to you, close to your skin, 然后拿着它靠近你 碰到你的皮肤
[43:54] you’d know? 你会有感觉吗
[43:55] I would feel it, yes. 是的 我会感觉到
[43:56] Can you feel more current 你现在能察觉到
[43:57] coming from any particular direction right now? 从其他方向传来的电流吗
[44:00] Uh, from that back wall 比如那堵墙后面
[44:01] or, uh, from over there 或者那边
[44:04] or up through the floor? 或者从地板上
[44:06] Can you tell us where the nearest source is right now? 你能告诉我们现在离你最近的电源在哪吗
[44:13] Jimmy, do you have something in your pocket? 吉米 你口袋里是不是有什么东西
[44:18] Yes, I do, as a matter of fact. 是的 实际上我有
[44:24] My cellphone. 是我的手机
[44:26] From this distance, you should feel it, 你应该能从这个距离察觉到
[44:28] and you don’t, do you? 但你没有 是吧
[44:30] Mr. McGill, you were warned to leave your electronics outside. 麦吉尔先生 你应该把电子设备放在外面
[44:34] It’s all right. 没关系
[44:36] It’s all right. 没关系
[44:38] May I? 我可以看看吗
[44:45] Just as I thought. There’s no battery in here. 正如我所想的那样 这里面没装电池
[44:48] You removed the battery. 你把电池拆下来了
[44:52] That’s a sorry little trick, isn’t it? 真是个遗憾的小把戏 是吧
[44:55] Yeah, you got me, Chuck. Dead to rights. 是的 被你当场发现了 查克
[44:58] I removed the battery. 我卸掉了电池
[45:01] – Objection. – Sustained. -反对 -反对有效
[45:02] Y-You’ve taken all the leeway you’re getting, Mr. McGill. 你已经问的差不多了 麦吉尔先生
[45:04] Wrap it up fast. 赶紧收尾
[45:07] God, Jimmy. 天 吉米
[45:09] Don’t you know by now this is real? 你现在还不相信这是真的吗
[45:11] I feel this. 我能感觉电流
[45:13] It’s a physical response to stimuli. 这是对外部刺激的物理反应
[45:15] It’s not a quirk. 这不是什么怪癖
[45:19] What do I have to do to prove it to you? 我到底要怎么做才能向你证明
[45:22] I don’t know, Chuck. 我不知道 查克
[45:24] Could you reach into your breast pocket 你能伸进你胸前的口袋
[45:26] and tell me what’s there? 告诉我里面有什么吗
[45:29] What now? 又是什么把戏
[45:38] Can you tell the court what that was? 你能告诉法官那是什么吗
[45:42] – A battery. – Mr. Chairman — -一块电池 -主席先生…
[45:44] – Please. – Do you recognize that man in back? -拜托 -你认识后面那位先生吗
[45:45] His name is Huell Babineaux. He’s on our witness list. 他叫休·巴布诺 他是我的证人
[45:48] You bumped into him in the stairway. 你在楼梯上撞到了他
[45:50] He’ll testify he planted this fully charged battery on you 他作证在一个半小时前放了这块满电量的
[45:53] over an hour and a half ago. 电池在你身上
[45:55] Hour and 43 minutes ago. 一小时四十三分钟
[45:56] An hour and 43 minutes. Thank you, Mr. Babineaux. 一小时四十三分钟 谢谢 巴布诺先生
[46:00] And you felt nothing. 而你却毫无察觉
[46:02] No, no, no. No, no. 不不不
[46:02] It’s a trick. It has to — 这是个把戏 它必须…
[46:03] Enough is enough. 适可而止吧
[46:04] I submit that Mr. McGill’s mental illness is a non-issue. 我认为麦吉尔先生的精神疾病不是问题所在
[46:08] – If he were schizophrenic… – Schizo– -即使他有精神分裂 -精神分…
[46:08] …it wouldn’t take away from the fact that the defendant 也不能抹灭被告之前所…
[46:10] I am not crazy! 我不是疯子
[46:16] I am not crazy. 我不是疯子
[46:19] I know he swapped those numbers. 我知道他调换了号码
[46:20] I knew it was 1216. 我知道是1216号
[46:23] One after Magna Carta. 和《大宪章》签署日一数之差
[46:24] As if I could ever make such a mistake. 我怎么可能犯这种错误
[46:26] Never. Never! 绝对不会
[46:28] I just — I just couldn’t prove it. 我就是… 就是没办法证明
[46:30] H-H-He covered his tracks. 他掩盖了自己的行踪
[46:32] He got that idiot at the copy shop to lie for him. 他还让复印店的傻蛋帮他撒谎
[46:34] Mr. McGill, please. You don’t have to go in– 麦吉尔先生 你不用…
[46:36] You think this is something? 你们觉得这很大不了吗
[46:37] You think this is bad, this — this chicanery? 你们觉得这种欺诈很恶劣吗
[46:40] He’s done worse. That billboard! 他还干过更坏的事 那个广告牌
[46:43] Are you telling me that a man just happens to fall like that? 你是说那个男的就那么恰好掉下去了
[46:46] No. He orchestrated it! 不 他一手策划的
[46:48] Jimmy! 吉米
[46:51] He defecated through a sunroof! 他对着天窗拉了泡屎
[46:54] And I saved him, and I shouldn’t have. 是我拯救了他 但我后悔了
[46:57] I took him into my own firm. 我把他带进了自己的律所
[46:59] What was I thinking?! 我当时想什么呢
[47:01] He’ll never change. 他就是不肯改变
[47:03] He’ll never change. 死不悔改
[47:05] Ever since he was 9, always the same. 从他九岁开始 他就一直这副德行
[47:07] Couldn’t keep his hands out of the cash drawer. 管不住自己去动收银柜的手
[47:10] But not our Jimmy. 但咱吉米不是这种人
[47:12] Couldn’t be precious Jimmy! 不可能是咱宝贵的吉米啊
[47:14] Stealing them blind. 他就是偷窃成瘾
[47:17] And he gets to be a lawyer?! 而这种人却当了一名律师
[47:19] What a sick joke! 真是见了鬼
[47:21] I should have stopped him when I had the chance! 当年有机会的时候我就该阻拦他
[47:24] And you — you have to stop him! 你们得阻拦他
[47:26] You — 你们…
[47:49] I apologize. 我道歉
[47:53] I lost my train of thought. 我没能稳定自己的情绪
[47:59] I got carried away. 失去了理智
[48:06] Do you have anything else? 还有其他问题吗
[48:11] No. Nothing further. 没 我问完了
绝命律师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme