时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[07:57] | 缉毒局 证据 | |
[08:32] | Pop? | 爸 |
[08:33] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[08:34] | Almost didn’t recognize the number. | 差点没认出来这号码 |
[08:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:37] | They changed my hours up at work. | 他们改了我的轮班时间 |
[08:39] | I’m still gettin’ used to it. | 我还在适应 |
[08:42] | How are you two? | 你们两个怎么样 |
[08:44] | We’re great. | 我们很好 |
[08:46] | Did it go okay? | 还顺利吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah, yeah, thanks to those movers you got. | 对 多亏了你找的那几个搬运工 |
[08:50] | All I had to do was watch. | 我在一旁看着就行 |
[08:52] | And, Pop, this house… | 爸 这间房子… |
[08:56] | It’s good? | 还行吗 |
[08:57] | It’s great. | 好极了 |
[08:59] | Kaylee loves her new school. | 凯莉喜欢新学校 |
[09:00] | The neighborhood’s friendly. | 邻居都很友善 |
[09:02] | We feel safe. | 我们感觉很安全 |
[09:04] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[09:06] | Mike, I don’t know how to thank you. | 麦克 我不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[09:08] | Well, you don’t hafta. | 不必客气 |
[09:11] | I’m just glad you’re enjoying it. | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[09:14] | Do you want to come over for dinner? | 你想过来吃晚饭吗 |
[09:16] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[09:17] | Sure. I’m making lasagna. There’ll be plenty. | 对 我在做千层面 有好多呢 |
[09:23] | Well, that’s very sweet, but I don’t want to put you out. | 你真贴心 但我不想麻烦你 |
[09:25] | Pop-pop, come over! | 爷爷 来吧 |
[09:27] | There’s someone here who wants to see you. | 有人着急想见你呢 |
[09:45] | Ice cream! | 冰淇淋来了 |
[09:49] | Oh, is she snoozing? | 她在打盹吗 |
[09:51] | Close. | 快了 |
[09:53] | Ice cream? | 冰淇淋 |
[09:56] | I shoulda let well enough alone. | 我就该放着不管的 |
[09:58] | Well, I can’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[10:00] | According to the map, | 地图上说 |
[10:01] | we were supposed to be taking a shortcut. | 我们走的是捷径才对 |
[10:03] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[10:04] | – You sure? – Yeh. | -你确定 -对 |
[10:06] | I’ll have his. | 我可以把他那份吃掉 |
[10:07] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 这可不行 |
[10:10] | Maybe we can get a lift. | 也许我们可以搭个车 |
[10:20] | Hey! What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[10:22] | There’s some guys hanging around the truck. | 卡车附近有几个人 |
[10:23] | Air raid wardens? | 空袭哨兵吗 |
[10:24] | No, these is funny-lookin’ guys. | 不 这些人长得很奇怪 |
[10:26] | What do you mean “Funny-lookin'”? | 什么叫”长得很奇怪” |
[10:28] | I mean funny-lookin’, like fish. | 奇怪 就像鱼一样 |
[10:30] | Who are you kidding? What do you mean “Like fish”? | 你在开玩笑吗 什么叫”像鱼一样” |
[10:32] | They got scales. | 他们有鳞片 |
[10:33] | – Where? – All over ’em! | -在哪儿 -全身都是 |
[10:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:37] | Oh, yeah, I’m — I’m fine. | 对 我没事 |
[10:39] | They’re off a flyin’ saucer, off a sputnik. | 他们从飞碟上下来的 人造卫星 |
[10:42] | Ohh, look! They’ve seen us! | 看 他们看见我们了 |
[10:44] | Let’s get outta here! | 我们赶紧走 |
[10:46] | They’re from outer space. They’re off a flying saucer! | 他们是从外太空来的 从飞碟下来的 |
[11:30] | Welcome to Los Pollos Hermanos. May I take your order? | 欢迎光临洛博罗炸鸡 想要点什么 |
[11:33] | Tu jefe esta aqui? | 你老板在哪儿 |
[11:37] | Donde esta? | 在哪儿 |
[11:39] | Uh, men’s room is over there on the left. | 男洗手间在左边 |
[11:41] | – Sir, if — – Cabron, I need to see your boss. | -先生… -蠢货 我要见你老板 |
[11:45] | Okay. Well, I’m — I’m the assistant manager. | 好吧 我是经理助理 |
[11:47] | The manager’s actually not here today. | 经理今天不在 |
[11:48] | Not the manager — the boss. | 不是经理 是老板 |
[11:53] | – You mean Mr. Fring? – Mr. Fring. | -你是说弗林先生 -弗林先生 |
[11:56] | O-Okay, well, he’s not here at the moment. | 好吧 他暂时不在 |
[11:58] | Uh, I’m sure I could help you with whatever you need. | 我肯定也能帮到您 |
[12:01] | I need Fring. | 我要找弗林 |
[12:04] | Well, like I said, he’s not here, | 我说了 他不在 |
[12:05] | uh, and I don’t really know when he’ll be back. | 我不知道他什么时候能回来 |
[12:07] | I can — I can take a message. | 我可以捎个信 |
[12:09] | I’ll wait. | 我等着 |
[12:13] | You — you don’t have to do that. | 你…你不必这样 |
[12:15] | I’d be happy to take a message. | 我很乐意给您捎个信 |
[12:16] | Uh, I’m sure Mr. Fring wouldn’t want to keep you waiting. | 弗林先生肯定不想让您这样等着 |
[12:23] | Uh, okay, sir, if you — if you don’t mind, | 先生 如果你不介意 |
[12:26] | there are oth– there are other customers. | 后面还有其他顾客 |
[12:30] | Uh, s-sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[12:32] | Welcome to Los Pollos Hermanos. Uh, may I take your order? | 欢迎光临洛博罗炸鸡 想要点什么 |
[12:34] | Yeah, can I get a 12-piece bucket, | 我要个十二块炸鸡桶装套餐 |
[12:37] | uh, with jumbo fries and, uh… | 大份薯条 还有… |
[12:40] | – You said the 12-piece? – Yeah, the 12-piece. | -您要十二块桶 -对 十二块 |
[12:43] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 好的 |
[12:45] | Uh, excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[12:46] | You can’t light that in here. | 这里不能抽雪茄 |
[12:48] | Sir! | 先生 |
[12:49] | There’s no smoking on the premises. | 这里不能抽烟 |
[12:54] | Please, sir, look — look at the signs. | 拜托 先生 看那个标识 |
[12:55] | No fumar. | 禁止吸烟 |
[12:58] | You can’t. That’s — It’s a — It’s a health-code violation. | 不可以 这违反了卫生条例 |
[13:06] | – Uh, sir, it’s employees only. – We have to go, okay? Let’s go. | -先生 只有员工才能进来 -我们得走了 |
[13:12] | Sir! | 先生 |
[13:22] | Sir! | 先生 |
[13:33] | Sir, you’re not allowed back here. | 先生 你不能进来 |
[13:52] | Gus Fring is a pillar of our local business community, | 古斯·弗林是当地工商界的中流砥柱 |
[13:55] | and not just for underwriting our travel raffle, | 不光是因为给我们发旅行彩券 |
[13:57] | but for making the best damn chicken in town! | 更因为做出城里最棒的炸鸡 |
[14:01] | – Gus. – Thank you. | -古斯 -谢谢 |
[14:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:04] | Well, uh, gentlemen, ladies, | 先生们 女士们 |
[14:07] | I-I hope to never need your services — | 我希望永远都不需要各位的服务 |
[14:09] | I mean, no offense — but if I ever did, | 无意冒犯 但是如果需要 |
[14:11] | it’s good to know that — | 很高兴… |
[14:30] | Yes? | 喂 |
[14:43] | I’ll be right there. | 我这就来 |
[15:09] | I want you all to go home now. | 大家都回家吧 |
[15:12] | You will be compensated for your full shifts. | 给大家算全勤 |
[15:15] | Normal schedule tomorrow. | 明天正常上班 |
[15:21] | Go now. | 快走吧 |
[15:24] | We are closed for today. | 今天不营业了 |
[15:35] | Mr. Fring, y-you sure you want to be left with these guys? | 弗林先生 你确定要和这些人一起留下吗 |
[15:38] | I’m fine, Lyle. You go home. | 没事的 莱尔 回家吧 |
[15:40] | Should I call someone? | 要我打给谁吗 |
[15:41] | No. | 不用 |
[15:44] | That will not be necessary. Truly. | 没有这个必要 真的 |
[15:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[15:47] | Please do as I ask. | 照我说的做吧 |
[15:49] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[16:01] | He’s waiting in the office. | 他在办公室里 |
[16:04] | I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪 |
[16:11] | Don Hector. | 赫克托 |
[16:13] | Took you long enough. | 你也太慢了 |
[16:27] | Don Hector, | 赫克托 |
[16:29] | Mine is a cartel business, | 我的生意属于集团性质 |
[16:33] | but it is mine. | 但那也是我的生意 |
[16:37] | And it is legitimate. | 而且是合法的 |
[16:39] | My employees are civilians. | 我的雇员都是普通老百姓 |
[16:42] | Your actions here today have endangered them, | 你今天的行为威胁到了他们的生命 |
[16:45] | my interests, and those of the cartel. | 威胁了我的利益 以及集团中的其他人 |
[16:51] | I am the cartel. | 我就是集团 |
[16:53] | And from now on, you are my mule. | 从现在起 你给我运货 |
[16:56] | You are going to bring my product north. | 你要替我向北方运货 |
[17:02] | Mierda. | 该死 |
[17:14] | I understand that your supply line has been compromised, | 我知道你的运输线出了问题 |
[17:18] | and this is most unfortunate. | 这很不幸 |
[17:21] | However, my trucks are already at maximum capacity. | 但是 我的卡车已经达到了最大容量 |
[17:25] | Make room. | 给我腾地方 |
[17:29] | Don Hector, | 赫克托 |
[17:31] | you must understand that I answer to Juan Bolsa. | 你要明白 我是对胡安·博尔萨负责 |
[17:33] | You want to cry to Bolsa, cry to Bolsa. | 我想对博尔萨哭诉 那就去 |
[17:36] | Or, hell, Eladio. | 或者那该死的埃拉迪奥 |
[17:42] | Adding more product will threaten | 增加货物量会威胁 |
[17:43] | the reliability of the entire operation. | 整条产业链的可靠度 |
[17:47] | May I ask — did Don Eladio approve this? | 我可否问下 埃拉迪奥允许此事吗 |
[17:55] | I approve this. | 我允许了 |
[18:08] | You’re doin’ it. | 你去做就是 |
[20:02] | You gonna let me out of here? | 不让我出去吗 |
[20:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:15] | Tell him we’re square. | 告诉他我们扯平了 |
[20:16] | What? | 什么 |
[20:18] | No. | 不 |
[21:45] | Excuse me, everyone. | 不好意思 各位 |
[21:48] | Could you all please take a moment and join me out here? | 能占用大家一点时间 请大家过来一下吗 |
[21:50] | Please, come. | 过来吧 |
[21:56] | Come, come, come. | 到这里来 |
[22:07] | I would, uh, | 我想 |
[22:10] | I would like to apologize to each and every one of you | 我想对你们道歉 |
[22:14] | who, yesterday, had to endure the behavior of those men. | 为昨天你们不得不忍受那些人的行为而道歉 |
[22:20] | It was unacceptable. | 那是不可接受的 |
[22:25] | Despite the difficult circumstances, | 尽管当时情况危急 |
[22:27] | you all acquitted yourselves impeccably. | 但你们仍表现出色 |
[22:32] | That said, if any of you wish to seek counseling | 因此 如果有任何人受到了精神创伤 |
[22:37] | due to lingering trauma, | 想要寻求心理咨询 |
[22:39] | speak with me privately, and it will be arranged. | 可以私下跟我说 我会安排 |
[22:44] | Also, you will all be receiving 24 hours of overtime, | 还有 你们会增加二十四小时的加班 |
[22:49] | as I am sure, in one way or another, | 因为我确信 你们回到家之后 |
[22:51] | each of you brought this incident home with you. | 或多或少还受到这次事件的影响 |
[22:54] | Uh, yes, Lyle? | 你说 莱尔 |
[22:56] | Mr. Fring, uh… who were those guys? | 弗林先生 那些人是谁 |
[23:04] | Well, some of you know, that many years ago, | 你们其中的一些人知道 很多年前 |
[23:07] | I opened my first Los Pollos Hermanos in Michoacán. | 我在米却肯州开了第一家洛博罗炸鸡店 |
[23:13] | Shortly thereafter, | 开店后不久 |
[23:15] | those same men showed up. | 那些人就出现了 |
[23:21] | They wanted money. | 他们想要钱 |
[23:23] | And I-I am — | 而我… |
[23:26] | I’m ashamed to say that I paid them. | 我很惭愧 我给了他们 |
[23:31] | You see, in that place, at that time, | 在那种地方 在那个年代 |
[23:35] | if I wished to conduct my business…I had no choice. | 如果想继续做生意 我就别无选择 |
[23:40] | but yesterday… | 但是昨天… |
[23:46] | yesterday, they came here. | 昨天 他们来到了这里 |
[23:51] | Here. | 这里 |
[23:54] | They intimidated my customers. | 他们吓到了我的客人 |
[23:57] | They threatened my employees. | 威胁了我的员工 |
[24:00] | And, again, | 再一次地 |
[24:04] | they wanted money. | 他们又来要钱了 |
[24:05] | Now, my friends, I-I must confess | 我的朋友们 我必须承认 |
[24:10] | that I almost gave them what they wanted. | 我差点就给了他们 |
[24:13] | But then, I thought, “No. | 但是突然 我想 “不 |
[24:17] | No. | 不 |
[24:18] | This is America.” | 这里是美国” |
[24:22] | Here, the righteous have no reason to fear. | 在这里 正直的人没有理由害怕 |
[24:27] | Here, those men have no power. | 在这里 那些人没有力量 |
[24:30] | And when they saw that I had no fear of them, | 当他们发现我并不怕他们时 |
[24:33] | they ran like the cowards they are. | 他们就像懦夫一样溜走了 |
[24:36] | Back across the border. | 穿过边境回去了 |
[24:39] | They will not return. | 再也不会回来 |
[24:43] | We will move on from this. | 我们会继续前进 |
[24:46] | My friends, | 朋友们 |
[24:48] | I promise you… | 我向你们保证… |
[24:53] | that together, we will prosper. | 只要团结一致 我们一定会繁荣昌盛 |
[24:57] | All right. | 说得太好了 |
[25:05] | Yes, hi. I’m still here. | 喂 你好 我还在听 |
[25:08] | Really? Uh, are you sure? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[25:10] | Sure. Gotcha. | 当然 明白 |
[25:12] | Sorry for bothering you. | 很抱歉打搅到您 |
[25:19] | I’m calling because we had an appointment with you guys for, | 我打电话来是因为我们和你们有个预约 |
[25:23] | I think, Wednesday? | 我想想 星期三 |
[25:26] | I’ll be honest with you — | 老实告诉你 |
[25:27] | I can barely read my own darn handwriting. | 我写的东西我自己都看不懂 |
[25:29] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[25:31] | Okay. Have a nice day. | 好吧 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[25:37] | Hello. I’m calling to confirm an appointment | 你好 我打来是想确认一下 |
[25:39] | for Charles McGill. | 和查尔斯·麦吉尔的预约 |
[25:40] | Yes, it’s 215 San Cristobal Road — | 对 在圣克里斯托瓦尔路215号 |
[25:44] | McGill, with an “M.” | 麦吉尔 开头字母是”M” |
[25:46] | A door? | 修门 |
[25:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:48] | I thought it was you guys. | 我以为是你们 |
[25:50] | Guess I was wrong. | 我可能搞错了 |
[25:51] | Thanks, anyway. | 还是谢谢了 |
[25:54] | Hi! I’m calling about | 你好 我打来是为了 |
[25:56] | an appointment for Charles McGill. | 和查尔斯·麦吉尔的一个预约 |
[25:58] | Well, that’s why I’m calling. | 我打来就是为了这个 |
[26:00] | I think it’s for this week, but — | 我想就是这星期了 但是… |
[26:03] | Good thing my head’s attached to my neck right? | 幸好我的脑袋还在原位 对吗 |
[26:05] | San Cristobal — that’s right. | 圣克里斯托瓦尔 没错 |
[26:07] | Yes, that’s it! 2:30 tomorrow. | 对 就是这个 明天两点半 |
[26:11] | Great! | 太好了 |
[26:12] | So, uh, we’re gonna need to cancel that. | 我们得取消这次预约 |
[26:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:17] | I will. | 我会的 |
[26:19] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢你 再见 |
[26:21] | 明天 马丁勤杂修理店 | |
[26:26] | Poor Frisky. | 可怜的福瑞斯基 |
[26:28] | Mm. Pomeranians can be difficult — all that hair. | 波美拉尼亚人比较难搞 那头发 |
[26:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:33] | So, Mrs. Vallance, does Thursday 11:30 work? | 那瓦兰斯夫人 周四十一点半可以吗 |
[26:37] | That’s right. | 对 |
[26:39] | No. | 不是吧 |
[26:41] | Really? | 真的 |
[26:42] | Martin’s Handyman and Repair — 2:30 tomorrow. | 马丁勤杂修理店 明天两点半 |
[26:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:46] | How many calls did that take? | 你打了多少电话才试出来的 |
[26:49] | I lost track. Is that it? | 数不清了 写好了吗 |
[26:51] | Yeah. I’m nearly done. | 是的 我快做完了 |
[26:54] | I’m just giving it a remorse pass. | 我准备打悔过牌 |
[26:56] | Well, remorse is important. | 悔过很重要 |
[27:05] | “Destroyed property.” | “毁坏财产” |
[27:10] | I’d try “Damaged” the victim’s property | 我会写”损坏”了受害者的财产 |
[27:14] | instead of “Destroyed” property. | 而不是”毁坏”财产 |
[27:15] | See if you can’t get away with that. | 看看这样能不能好点 |
[27:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:24] | Boom. | 好了 |
[27:26] | That’s nice. | 这样挺好的 |
[27:30] | I mean it, by the way. | 顺便告诉你 我是真心的 |
[27:31] | What? | 什么 |
[27:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:36] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[27:39] | You’re welcome seriously. | 说真的 不客气 |
[27:44] | I better get back to it. | 我要接着忙了 |
[27:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:48] | Are you…? | 你是不是… |
[27:50] | You’re absolutely sure you got the right guy for this? | 你确定这个人能行吗 |
[27:56] | The crème de la crème. | 高手中的高手 |
[28:28] | Martin’s Repair? | 马丁修理店 |
[28:30] | Yeah. Mr. McGill? | 是的 麦吉尔先生 |
[28:31] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[28:32] | If you don’t mind wiping your shoes? | 麻烦把鞋擦一下 |
[28:37] | It’s this way. | 这边走 |
[28:44] | Mind — Mind the step here. | 当心 当心这边的台阶 |
[28:46] | Uh, as you’ll see, the frame is boarded over, | 如你所见 门框贴上了木板 |
[28:49] | but the, uh, the door itself is intact. | 但是门还是完好的 |
[28:52] | The damage is mainly to the doorjamb and the casing. | 主要是门侧柱和门框压条坏了 |
[28:55] | There’s another step up here. | 这边还有一级台阶 |
[29:09] | Break-in? | 有人闯进来了吗 |
[29:11] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[29:15] | Went after your copper wire, from the look of it. | 看上去是为了你的铜线 |
[29:20] | There was a time — remember? — | 想当年 记得吗 |
[29:22] | when we could leave our doors unlocked. | 我们可以不用锁门 |
[29:25] | I certainly do. | 当然记得 |
[29:26] | Well… | 这个… |
[29:29] | Where do I plug in? | 我在哪儿接电源 |
[29:31] | You don’t. | 不能插电 |
[29:32] | – No? – No. | -不能吗 -不行 |
[29:33] | Didn’t you — | 你难道不能… |
[29:35] | I believe my assistant was very clear with your dispatcher — | 我觉得我的助理已经和你们说得很清楚了 |
[29:38] | no electricity, | 不能用电 |
[29:39] | due to a condition that was explained in some detail. | 原因已经解释得够详细了 |
[29:45] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[29:47] | Good thing I charged my battery. | 幸好我给电池充了电 |
[29:48] | I’d be going at it like Fred Flintstone, otherwise. | 不然我就只能像摩登原始人一样了 |
[29:54] | I’m sorry! | 很抱歉 |
[29:55] | I’m sorry! | 很抱歉 |
[29:55] | I understood there would be no power tools of any kind. | 我以为不会需要任何用电的工具 |
[29:59] | What? A screwdriver and a hammer? | 什么 螺丝刀和锤子吗 |
[30:01] | Turns a morning job into two days | 本来一早上能干完的活儿要我弄两天 |
[30:03] | with me, myself, and Bengay. | 还得赔上止痛膏药吗 |
[30:05] | But…it’s your call. | 但是 还是你说了算 |
[30:10] | I suppose… | 我觉得… |
[30:13] | Very well, if — | 好吧 如果… |
[30:25] | You seem to be making fast work of it. | 你看起来很快就能搞完 |
[30:28] | That’s good. That’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[30:31] | Okay, what I’ll do, I think, is, uh… | 好吧 那我就… |
[32:10] | Very good. | 很好 |
[32:12] | Oh, yeah. | 太好了 |
[32:15] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[32:18] | Great. Yep, nice. | 很好 漂亮 |
[32:20] | At some point, we should probably discuss the rule of thirds, | 我们也许该找个时间讨论一下黄金分割法 |
[32:24] | but, otherwise, these, uh… | 不过这些… |
[32:30] | A gas lantern sitting on a stack of friggin’ Financial Times. | 一叠《金融时报》上放着一盏煤油灯 |
[32:33] | Now, that tells the whole story. | 这可把来龙去脉都交代清楚了 |
[32:35] | These are museum quality. | 这些照片都能放到博物馆展出了 |
[32:37] | You, my friend, are the Ansel Adams of covert photography. | 我的朋友 你简直是偷拍界的大师 |
[32:44] | And that other thing? | 另外那样东西呢 |
[33:00] | How’d you get it? | 你是怎么拿到的 |
[33:01] | Address book on his desk. | 从他桌上的地址簿 |
[33:04] | Right. | 对哦 |
[33:08] | So…What’dya think of him? | 你觉得他怎么样 |
[33:13] | I mean, speak freely. You couldn’t possibly offend me. | 你可以有话直说 不会得罪我的 |
[33:16] | He’s a bit of a prick, right? | 他挺混蛋的 对吧 |
[33:21] | Nothing? | 无话可说吗 |
[33:23] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[33:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:27] | Can’t even dish the dirt with this guy. | 跟这人聊不了八卦 |
[33:29] | Isn’t our business concluded? | 我们的合作不是结束了吗 |
[33:32] | Yeah, even Steven. | 是的 扯平了 |
[33:35] | I mean, you did fix the door, right? | 你的确把门修好了吧 |
[33:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:38] | Y-You did a reasonably good job of it? | 你修得还不错吧 |
[33:40] | – Because, otherwise, he’ll be — – He won’t be grumbling to anyone. | -否则 他会… -他不会投诉的 |
[33:43] | That’s all I’m asking. | 那就行了 |
[33:44] | I did it right. | 我修得很好 |
[33:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:50] | Nice to fix something for once. | 终于有一次是修东西了 |
[33:54] | Hell, if that’s how you feel, | 如果你真那么想 |
[33:55] | I got a leaky toilet back at the office. | 我办公室还有个漏水的马桶呢 |
[33:58] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:00] | If you ever need anything from my end… | 如果你以后需要我帮忙… |
[34:06] | Hasta luego. | 再见 |
[34:43] | May we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[34:47] | You can park it over there. | 你可以把车停到那边 |
[35:13] | You sent back the payment we agreed upon. | 你把我们说好的酬劳退回来了 |
[35:17] | What I did, I didn’t do for you. | 我做那些事不是为了你 |
[35:25] | The man. | 那个男人 |
[35:27] | The one killed for helping the truck driver. | 那个因为帮助货车司机而被杀的人 |
[35:32] | If I may make an observation… | 容我多嘴 |
[35:36] | Perhaps you are trying to correct something | 也许你是想弥补过错 |
[35:38] | which cannot be corrected. | 一些无法挽回的事 |
[35:42] | It’s not the kind of thing I want to take money for. | 我做这种事不是为了钱 |
[35:45] | But the fact remains that your actions | 但事实仍然是 你的行为令我受益 |
[35:47] | benefited me more than you can know. | 多到你无法想象 |
[35:50] | That’s your business. | 那是你的事 |
[35:52] | I’m just glad to have Salamanca out of my head. | 我不用再烦恼塞拉曼加的事 就够了 |
[36:01] | Well, perhaps, in the future… | 也许将来… |
[36:03] | you will consider working for me. | 你会考虑为我工作 |
[36:15] | Could be. | 也许吧 |
[36:18] | That’d depend on the work. | 得看具体工作内容 |
[36:34] | Would you care to know | 你想知道 |
[36:35] | why I stopped you from killing Hector? | 我为什么阻止你杀赫克托吗 |
[36:40] | Like you said — it wasn’t in your interest. | 如你所说 那对你没好处 |
[36:45] | A bullet to the head would have been far too humane. | 被一枪爆头对他来说太仁慈了 |
[37:37] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[37:39] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[37:53] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[38:14] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[38:15] | Kim. | 金 |
[38:16] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[38:17] | Kim. | 金 |
[38:50] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[38:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:56] | Mr. McGill, does this work for you? | 麦吉尔先生 这样可以吗 |
[38:58] | It’ll have to do. Thank you. | 也只能这样了 谢谢 |
[39:00] | I assume everyone left their cellphones | 各位都把手机等电子产品 |
[39:02] | – and so on at reception. – Yes, indeed. | -放到接待处了吧 -是的 |
[39:06] | And you’ll let me know if you need a break or anything else? | 如果你要休息一下或有其他需求 请告诉我 |
[39:10] | I will. Thank you, Ms. Hay. | 我会的 谢谢 海女士 |
[39:11] | You know… | 其实 |
[39:14] | I was actually speaking to my husband about your condition. | 我跟我先生说起过你的情况 |
[39:17] | Oh, yes? | 是吗 |
[39:19] | I had an aunt. She’s no longer with us. | 我以前有个姨妈 她已经过世了 |
[39:20] | She went to church every Sunday, | 她每周日都到教堂去 |
[39:22] | but when the boys’ choir sang, | 可是当唱诗班的孩子开始唱歌 |
[39:24] | she would absolutely have to leave. | 她就必须离开 |
[39:27] | Something about the frequency of their voices | 他们声音的频率 |
[39:29] | really did a number on her. | 让她受不了 |
[39:31] | – Well, that is a shame. – Indeed. | -那太可惜了 -确实 |
[39:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:37] | Let’s get down to it. | 我们开始吧 |
[39:41] | We are here to finalize | 我们今天要落实 |
[39:42] | the Pre-Prosecution Diversion for James Morgan McGill. | 詹姆斯·摩根·麦吉尔的诉前转移 |
[39:46] | Representing the divertee, Ms. Kimberly Wexler. | 代理被转移人的是金柏莉·韦克斯勒女士 |
[39:50] | Mr. James McGill has signed a contract | 詹姆斯·麦吉尔先生签了一份协议 |
[39:52] | waiving his rights to a speedy trial | 在法定诉讼时效内 |
[39:54] | and presentment of his case within the statute of limitations. | 放弃快速审判和案件陈述的权利 |
[39:58] | The terms of the deal are for you, James, | 协议条款要求你 詹姆斯 |
[40:00] | to report to your Pre-Prosecution Service Officer | 在未来十二个月内 于每月第二个周一 |
[40:02] | at the Albuquerque District Attorney’s Office | 到阿尔布开克地检办公室 |
[40:05] | on the second Monday of every month for the next 12 months. | 向诉前事务官报到 |
[40:09] | Community service hours will be assigned. | 届时会分配社区服务时长 |
[40:13] | You must maintain lawful employment. | 你必须保持合法就业 |
[40:15] | Must only associate with law-abiding citizens. | 只能和守法公民来往 |
[40:19] | Your client understands that, | 你的委托人是否明白 |
[40:20] | if he violates the terms of the agreement | 如果他违反协议条款 |
[40:23] | or is arrested for any infraction, | 或者因违法被捕 |
[40:25] | the crimes to which he has confessed here | 他在此供认的罪名 |
[40:27] | will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, | 将连同新的罪名一起 |
[40:30] | in addition to any new charges? | 依法受到最大限度的追诉 |
[40:32] | He understands. | 他明白 |
[40:33] | And I must inform you, Mr. McGill, | 我必须告知你 麦吉尔先生 |
[40:35] | as an officer of the court and member of the bar, | 作为一名律师及律师协会成员 |
[40:39] | your confession will be referred | 你的供词将会被提交给 |
[40:41] | to the New Mexico Bar Association. | 新墨西哥律师协会 |
[40:45] | Okay. I have your statement here. | 好了 我这里有份你的陈述 |
[40:47] | Has everyone had a chance to read it? | 有谁事先读过了吗 |
[40:49] | Comments? Thoughts? | 有什么评论或想法 |
[40:51] | Actually, page 2, he “Damaged the victim’s property.” | 第二页上说 他”损坏了被害人的财产” |
[40:56] | Would it not be more accurate to say | 可不可以更准确地改成 |
[40:58] | “Destroyed a cassette tape”? | “毁坏了一盘录音带” |
[41:00] | I’m sorry. Wasn’t the cassette tape his property? | 抱歉 录音带难道不是他的财产吗 |
[41:03] | – Of course it was. – Then it seems entirely accurate to say | -当然是 -那说他损坏了 |
[41:05] | he damaged the victim’s property. | 被害人的财产十分准确 |
[41:07] | Why be vague? | 为什么含糊其辞 |
[41:08] | And “Damaged” doesn’t reflect its irrevocable condition — | 并且”损坏”不能说明其无法挽回的后果 |
[41:11] | Fine. “Damaged property belonging to the victim.” | 好 改成”损坏了被害人的私人物品” |
[41:13] | It was a cassette tape. | 是录音带 |
[41:15] | That’s what it was — not a teacup, not a chair — | 事实就是如此 不是茶杯 或者椅子 |
[41:17] | – a cassette tape. – Yeah. | -是一盘录音带 -没错 |
[41:19] | How about “Destroyed item of personal property”? | 改成”毁坏私人财产”怎么样 |
[41:23] | All right. | 行 |
[41:25] | Uh, we’d suggest “Destroyed item of personal property.” | 我们建议改成”毁坏私人财产” |
[41:29] | Ms. Wexler? | 韦克斯勒小姐 |
[41:31] | Works for us. | 无异议 |
[41:33] | Shall I change it, or…? | 那我是不是该修改一下 还是… |
[41:34] | If you would. | 请便 |
[41:42] | “Destroyed item of personal property.” | “毁坏私人财产” |
[41:48] | There. | 好了 |
[41:49] | Can you initial it, please? | 请您签上姓名的首字母 |
[41:52] | “JMM.” Initialed. | “JMM” 签好了 |
[41:58] | Charles, was there anything else you found wanting | 查尔斯 您对您弟弟的陈述还有其他 |
[42:00] | in your brother’s statement? | 欠缺的地方吗 |
[42:04] | No. | 没有了 |
[42:05] | We’re satisfied. Thank you. | 我们很满意 谢谢您 |
[42:09] | All right. So, we’re all set. | 好 我们完事了吧 |
[42:12] | No, not all set, Mr. McGill. | 不 还没完 麦吉尔先生 |
[42:14] | Your brother may be satisfied, but I am not. | 你哥哥或许满意了 但我还没有 |
[42:17] | The confession you’ve written is adequate, | 你写的供词还说过得去 |
[42:19] | but, frankly, I-I sense a lack of remorse. | 但老实说 我觉得缺少悔意 |
[42:23] | And I, for one, would like to hear an apology. | 我希望您有所行动 比如道个歉 |
[42:26] | Charles deserves at least that much. | 这是查尔斯最起码应得的 |
[42:31] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[42:32] | Yes, Mr. McGill, now. | 是的 麦吉尔先生 现在 |
[42:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:42] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[42:43] | Mr. McGill, could you at least look your brother in the eye? | 麦吉尔先生 说的时候能直视你哥哥吗 |
[42:56] | Chuck… I’m very sorry. | 查克 我真的很抱歉 |
[43:02] | I lost my temper, and I did some things — | 我发了脾气 做了一些事… |
[43:06] | so many things that I regret. | 很多让我后悔不已的事 |
[43:09] | I shouldn’t have broken down your door. | 我不应该砸坏你的门 |
[43:13] | Doesn’t matter how I was provoked. | 不管我有多么生气 |
[43:18] | I-I shouldn’t have done that. | 都不应该那样做 |
[43:19] | There’s no excuse for that. Or for the things that I said. | 我不会为此或者自己所说的话找借口 |
[43:26] | I regret it all, | 我非常懊悔 |
[43:28] | all of it more than you can imagine, | 后悔到你完全无法想象 |
[43:31] | because… | 因为… |
[43:34] | ’cause you’re my brother, | 你是我的哥哥 |
[43:35] | and no one should treat his own brother like that. | 没人应该那样对待自己的兄弟 |
[43:40] | Not ever. | 永远不会 |
[43:45] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[43:48] | All right, then. | 好的 |
[43:50] | On to the matter of restitution. | 我们接下来谈谈赔偿问题 |
[43:52] | Mr. McGill, according to your agreement, | 麦吉尔先生 根据协议书规定 |
[43:54] | you have two weeks to pay your brother back. | 您有两周时间赔偿您的哥哥 |
[43:56] | I would like to pay up now, if I may. | 我现在就能赔 如果可以的话 |
[43:58] | You may. | 可以 |
[44:00] | The amount is $321. | 赔偿金额共计三百二十一美元 |
[44:04] | Uh, Ms. Hay. I’m sorry. | 海女士 我很抱歉 |
[44:06] | That figure doesn’t represent a full accounting. | 这个数字没有囊括所有的金额 |
[44:09] | Oh, no? | 是吗 |
[44:09] | I believe the correct amount is $323.98. | 赔偿金额应该是323.98美元 |
[44:14] | That includes the cassette tape… | 其中包括那盘… |
[44:17] | which was destroyed. | 被毁坏的录音带 |
[44:18] | Good. Thank you. | 好 谢谢您 |
[44:20] | $323.98, including the cassette tape. | 323.98美元 包括录音带 |
[44:39] | 地方检察官办公室 诉前转移缓刑部门 | |
[44:48] | What do you say we get you home? | 把你送回家怎么样 |
[44:51] | Howard. Chuck. | 霍华德 查克 |
[44:54] | I’m putting you both on notice regarding the bar hearing. | 关于听证会我得警告你们 |
[44:56] | The first thing, I’m filing a motion to suppress that tape. | 第一件 我会提交对录音的查禁请求 |
[44:59] | The tape that Jimmy destroyed, you mean? | 你是说 吉米毁掉的那盘录音 |
[45:02] | How about we stop with the games? | 我们就别兜圈子了吧 |
[45:03] | There’s no way there isn’t a duplicate. | 你们肯定还有副本 |
[45:05] | Really? | 是吗 |
[45:06] | Of course there is. | 绝对还有 |
[45:09] | You knew Jimmy was gonna break in. | 你们早就知道吉米会闯进去 |
[45:10] | You wanted him to. | 你们正希望如此 |
[45:11] | There’s no way you were gonna let him destroy | 你们不会任由他毁掉那盘录音 |
[45:12] | the only copy of that tape, so you made a duplicate — | 仅存的原件 所以肯定复制了副本 |
[45:15] | it’s the first thing you did. | 你们一开始就准备好了 |
[45:16] | Kim…this is not how we do discovery. | 金 披露不是这样做的 |
[45:19] | Actually, Jimmy destroyed the duplicate. | 事实上 吉米毁掉了副本 |
[45:22] | It’s fine, Howard. | 没关系 霍华德 |
[45:24] | The original is under lock and key, | 原件被妥善地保管着 |
[45:26] | and in due time, | 在适当的时间 |
[45:27] | it will be put into evidence for your review. | 会被拿来当做证据 |
[45:30] | So, of course, file whatever motions you’d like. | 所以 你想提交动议就提交吧 |
[45:32] | It’s your privilege. | 这是你的权利 |
[45:33] | I will. Count on it. | 我会的 等着吧 |
[45:34] | But, Kim, you should be aware — | 但是 金 你应该知道… |
[45:37] | because I believe this will be | 因为我相信这是你 |
[45:38] | your first disciplinary hearing — | 第一次参加纪律听证会 |
[45:40] | uh, the Bar Association’s standard of proof | 律师协会所要求的举证标准 |
[45:43] | is far more lenient than what you’re used to. | 比你习以为常的那套要仁慈多了 |
[45:46] | Motions aside, that tape will be played. | 撇开动议 那盘录音带会被播放的 |
[45:51] | – Chuck. – Yeah. | -查克 -好 |
[45:53] | See you, Kim. | 再见 金 |
[46:17] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[46:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[46:23] | Bingo. | 猜对了 |