时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:20] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[02:22] | May I assume that you are armed? | 你佩着枪 对吗 |
[02:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:27] | I do not wish to see your gun. | 我不想看见你拔枪 |
[02:30] | And if I don’t, | 要是你不拔枪 |
[02:31] | I promise you won’t see mine. | 我保证我也不拔枪 |
[02:34] | Are we in agreement? | 就这样说定了 |
[02:36] | We are. | 好 |
[02:38] | Expect two cars momentarily. | 两辆车马上到 |
[03:46] | You care to elaborate? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[03:50] | It’s not in my interest for Hector Salamanca to die… | 赫克托·塞拉曼加这时候死掉 |
[03:55] | at this time. | 对我没啥好处 |
[03:58] | Who is he to you? | 他是你什么人 |
[03:59] | An associate of an associate. | 朋友的朋友 |
[04:04] | How very specific. | 真是具体 |
[04:06] | Who is he to you? | 他是你什么人 |
[04:09] | We had a disagreement. | 我们结了梁子 |
[04:11] | He threatened my family. | 他威胁过我家人 |
[04:13] | I’m not gonna let that go. | 我可不会轻易放手 |
[04:15] | But you had let it go. | 但你已经放手了 |
[04:18] | You’d taken his money. | 你拿了他的钱 |
[04:20] | Your family was no longer in danger. | 你的家人没有危险了 |
[04:23] | And yet, still, you robbed his truck. | 但你还是劫了他的卡车 |
[04:27] | Shouldn’t that have settled the matter? | 这事难道不能结了吗 |
[04:29] | Most men would have walked away, | 大多数人会转身离开 |
[04:32] | but instead… | 不料你却 |
[04:34] | you made an attempt on his life. | 想要取他性命 |
[04:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:44] | I understand that a civilian found the driver | 我知道 你劫完卡车之后 |
[04:48] | after you robbed the truck. | 有个平民发现了那名司机 |
[04:52] | Hector murdered this civilian, correct? | 赫克托杀了这个平民 对吗 |
[05:04] | He wasn’t in the game. | 他跟这件事无关 |
[05:08] | I can’t allow you to kill Hector. | 我不能让你杀了赫克托 |
[05:11] | However, I am not completely unsympathetic to your… | 但对于你的正义感 我并非… |
[05:14] | sense of justice. | 完全不同情 |
[05:17] | You hurt Hector when you robbed that truck. | 你劫了卡车 伤了赫克托 |
[05:20] | You hurt his business, | 你伤害了他的生意 |
[05:23] | his pride. | 他的骄傲 |
[05:24] | Quite effectively. | 成效显著 |
[05:25] | And if you were to hurt him in the same manner again, | 你要是再以同样的方式伤害他 |
[05:32] | I would not stand in your way. | 我不会阻拦你 |
[05:34] | You want me to rob another truck. | 你要我再劫一辆卡车 |
[05:37] | If you feel so inclined. | 如果你也想的话 |
[05:39] | I’m done with that. | 我不想再干了 |
[05:44] | Then our business here is finished. | 那我们就没事了 |
[05:46] | That’s it? | 这就完了 |
[05:48] | That’s it. | 完了 |
[05:49] | No more tracker, | 不再有追踪器 |
[05:51] | no more of your minions following me? | 你的小喽啰也不会再跟踪我 |
[05:53] | Just like that? | 就这样 |
[05:56] | Just like that. | 对 |
[05:57] | Of course… | 当然了 |
[05:59] | I trust that you are done with Hector Salamanca? | 你跟赫克托·塞拉曼加就到此为止了 |
[06:15] | Goodbye, Mr. Ehrmantraut. | 再见 厄门绍特先生 |
[06:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:25] | You want his trucks hit | 你想劫他的卡车 |
[06:26] | because you want to disrupt his supply line. | 是想破坏他的供应链 |
[06:30] | Hector’s your competition. | 赫克托是你的竞争对手 |
[06:34] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么问起 |
[06:37] | Because I’m not done with Hector Salamanca. | 因为我跟赫克托·塞拉曼加没完 |
[06:54] | Offices of Jimmy McGill. How may I help you today? | 吉米·麦吉尔律所 有什么可以帮您 |
[06:57] | – It’s me. – Jimmy. | -是我 -吉米 |
[06:59] | Listen, um, something’s come up, and, uh, I need you | 听着 出了点事 我想让你帮我 |
[07:03] | to reschedule all my appointments for tomorrow. | 重新安排明天所有的预约 |
[07:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:08] | When do you want me to reschedule for? | 要我把日程调到哪天 |
[07:10] | Let’s talk about it tomorrow. | 明天再说吧 |
[07:12] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[07:13] | Oh, and, uh, do me a favor — | 还有 帮我个忙 |
[07:16] | tell Kim I won’t be back in tonight. | 告诉金我今晚不回去了 |
[07:18] | Will do. | 好的 |
[07:23] | Okay. That’s it. | 好了 就这样 |
[07:25] | Have a great night! | 晚上过得开心 |
[07:56] | You know you can wait inside. | 你可以进来等的 |
[08:02] | You won’t want to hear it, | 你肯定不想听 |
[08:03] | but this is for the best. | 但这样最好 |
[08:07] | Please, Jimmy… | 拜托 吉米 |
[08:12] | Whatever you think of me, | 不管你怎么看我 |
[08:13] | whatever colorful names you’re calling me in your head right now, | 不管你现在心里怎么骂我 |
[08:17] | please understand I’m trying to help you. | 请你明白 我是在帮你 |
[08:22] | Here’s what’s going to happen. | 接下来这么办 |
[08:25] | The police will arrest you, | 警察会逮捕你 |
[08:26] | and I’m sorry, but I will be pressing charges. | 我很抱歉 但我会提起诉讼 |
[08:29] | I told you there would be consequences. | 我跟你说过会有后果的 |
[08:32] | But I have to believe | 但我必须相信 |
[08:34] | that you’ll face those consequences | 你会承担那些后果 |
[08:36] | and you’ll come out the other side a better man. | 并蜕变成一个更好的人 |
[08:39] | I know it’s hard to see right now, | 你现在还意识不到 |
[08:42] | but, Jimmy, this is an opportunity. | 但吉米 这是个机会 |
[08:45] | That’s why I’m doing this. | 所以我才这么做 |
[08:46] | Not to punish you. | 不是为了惩罚你 |
[08:47] | To show you — truly show you — | 而是让你真正意识到 |
[08:51] | that you have to make a change before it’s too late. | 你必须做出改变 免得为时已晚 |
[08:56] | Before you destroy yourself… | 免得毁掉你自己… |
[08:58] | or someone else. | 或其他人 |
[09:00] | And I believe you can change. | 我相信你能改变 |
[09:03] | You’ll find your path. | 你会找到自己的路 |
[09:06] | And when you’re ready, | 当你准备好了 |
[09:07] | I will be there to help you walk that path. | 我会帮你一起走过那条路 |
[09:15] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下来是这么回事 |
[09:18] | One day, you’re gonna get sick…again. | 总有一天 你会再次病倒 |
[09:21] | One of your employees is gonna find you curled up | 你的一名员工会发现你蜷缩在 |
[09:24] | in that space blanket, take you to the hospital, | 太空毯里 把你送到医院 |
[09:28] | hook you up to those machines | 接通上那些哔哔作响 |
[09:30] | that beep and whir and…hurt. | 让你受尽痛苦的机器 |
[09:35] | And this time, it’ll be too much. | 这一次就没那么简单了 |
[09:38] | And you will… die there. | 你会死在那里 |
[09:43] | Alone. | 独自死去 |
[09:51] | There’s my ride. | 我的车到了 |
[09:55] | *Hurry* | *快点* |
[09:58] | *Down* | *落下* |
[10:03] | *Hurry down, sun* | *快点落下 太阳* |
[10:11] | *Hurry down* | *快点落下* |
[10:13] | Sir, I need all your personal property — | 先生 请交出所有私人物品 |
[10:15] | belts, ties, phone, rings, wallet. | 腰带 领带 手机 戒指 钱包 |
[10:18] | *I said, sun, won’t you hurry on…on down?* | *你为何还不落下* |
[10:28] | *Struggling* | *挣扎着* |
[10:30] | Need your socks and shoes placed in that bag. | 把鞋袜放到那个袋子里 |
[10:34] | *If someday my kids are laughing together* | *如果有天我的孩子一起欢笑* |
[10:37] | Put these on your feet. | 穿上这个 |
[10:39] | *and having things that I never own* | *享受着我不曾拥有的一切* |
[10:40] | Follow me this way. | 跟我来 |
[10:42] | Turn to the right. | 向右转 |
[10:45] | *So bring on that new day* | *那天快点到来* |
[10:46] | Turn to the left. | 向右转 |
[10:50] | Face me. | 面向我 |
[10:51] | *A great tomorrow is on its way* | *美好的明天即将到来* |
[10:53] | Left hand. | 左手 |
[10:56] | *Hurry, sundown* | *快点吧 落日* |
[10:58] | *Hurry down, sundown* | *快点吧 落日* |
[11:02] | *Hurry, sundown* | *快点吧 落日* |
[11:04] | *Hurry down, sundown* | *快点吧 落日* |
[11:09] | – Right hand. – Ho. Ly. Hell. | -右手 -我的天啊 |
[11:11] | I thought they were bullshitting me. | 我以为他们逗我呢 |
[11:15] | How the mighty have fallen. | 你怎么沦落到这了 |
[11:17] | What the hell happened, man? | 怎么回事 伙计 |
[11:19] | Nothing. Just family trouble. | 没什么 家庭纠纷而已 |
[11:22] | You’re married? | 你结婚了 |
[11:23] | No. Disagreement with my brother. | 不 跟我哥哥闹矛盾了 |
[11:26] | – Here. – That hardass? | -来 -那个混蛋 |
[11:28] | I don’t blame ya. | 我不怪你 |
[11:29] | So who you got representing you? | 你找谁当你的代理律师 |
[11:31] | I’ll be representing myself. | 我代理我自己 |
[11:32] | – Sign here. – Moron. | -在这签字 -白痴 |
[11:35] | ‘Course, I knew that | 当然了 你离开 |
[11:36] | when you left that sa-weet Davis & Main gig. | 戴维斯梅因律所时我就看出来了 |
[11:40] | This way. | 这边 |
[11:41] | Hey, speaking of… | 说到这… |
[11:42] | they, uh, still trying to replace you over there? | 他们还缺人顶替你的岗位吗 |
[11:44] | Arms out. | 伸胳膊 |
[11:46] | How’s, uh, Omar? | 奥马尔怎么样了 |
[11:48] | Why? You looking to make a change? | 怎么 你想换个新地方 |
[11:50] | Well, leave all this glamour behind? | 抛下这么光鲜的工作 |
[11:52] | Hey, who do you think’s gonna catch this? | 你觉得谁会处理这个案子 |
[11:54] | Eh, it depends on who’s available when it comes in. | 得看到时候谁有时间了 |
[11:56] | – Face me. – You think you might be available? | -面向我 -你觉得你会有时间吗 |
[11:57] | – Run your hands through your hair, please. – C’mon. | -用手梳理你的头发 -拜托 |
[11:59] | Don’t you wanna throw the book at me for old times’ sake? | 看在往日的情面上 你不想亲自处置我吗 |
[12:02] | I’ll see if I can work some magic… | 我看能不能想想办法… |
[12:04] | but those decisions are really above my paygrade. | 但那些决定真不是我说了算的 |
[12:06] | – Oh, yeah? When did they start paying you? – Right this way. | -是吗 他们什么时候给过你钱 -这边 |
[12:11] | Sit here. | 坐下 |
[12:12] | – I gotta run, anyway. – Left hand. | -我得走了 -左手 |
[12:15] | Just had to see it for myself… | 我必须过来亲眼看看 |
[12:18] | …Jimmy McGill, | 吉米·麦吉尔 |
[12:19] | getting fingerprinted with the hoi polloi. | 跟劳苦大众一样登记候审 |
[12:21] | Well, I’m glad you enjoyed the show. | 你看得开心就好 |
[12:28] | I’ll check and see | 我看看 |
[12:29] | if I can get your first appearance moved up. | 能不能把你的初审提前 |
[12:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:33] | It’s pretty late. | 很晚了 |
[12:34] | Chances are, you’re spending the night. | 看来你得在这儿过夜了 |
[12:37] | You, uh, gonna be okay? | 你会没事吧 |
[12:40] | Beats the back of a nail salon. | 总比美甲店的办公室强 |
[12:42] | I do not doubt that, my friend. | 这我倒不怀疑 朋友 |
[12:47] | Oh, pick the biggest guy. | 挑个最壮的 |
[12:49] | Punch him as hard as you can, okay? | 用尽全力给他一拳 好吗 |
[12:51] | Show dominance. | 霸气点 |
[12:53] | Right. Got it. Dominance. | 好 知道了 霸气 |
[12:55] | You, uh, do know how to throw a punch, right? | 你知道怎么出拳吧 |
[12:57] | Yeah, all right. Goodbye. | 知道 再见 |
[14:01] | 健身会员 金柏莉·韦克斯勒 | |
[14:56] | Hey, Kim. | 你好 金 |
[14:58] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[15:00] | Sure, Ernie. | 当然可以 欧尼 |
[15:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:03] | Mr. McGill fired me. | 麦吉尔先生解雇了我 |
[15:06] | – Why? What happened? – I don’t… | -出什么事了 -我不… |
[15:11] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[15:13] | I just… | 我就是… |
[15:15] | Is Jimmy okay? | 吉米还好吗 |
[15:16] | I feel bad, like it’s my fault. | 我感觉很糟糕 像是我的错 |
[15:19] | I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 我没有想到会弄成这样 |
[15:20] | What happened to Jimmy? | 吉米怎么了 |
[15:40] | – McGill? – Yeah. | -麦吉尔吗 -是的 |
[15:50] | You’re up. | 到你了 |
[16:07] | We’ve got CR-2003113081. | 现在是案件CR-2003113081 |
[16:17] | James McGill. | 詹姆斯·麦吉尔 |
[16:18] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[16:20] | Not how I’m used to seeing you in here, | 平常见你可不是这样 |
[16:22] | Mr. McGill. | 麦吉尔先生 |
[16:23] | Not how I’d like to be seen. | 我也不希望这个样子 |
[16:25] | Well, you had quite the day yesterday. | 你昨天经历了不少 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:30] | Mr. McGill, you’ve been accused | 麦吉尔先生 你被指控 |
[16:32] | of fourth degree felony breaking and entering, | 强行入侵他人住宅 四级重罪 |
[16:34] | which carries a maximum sentence | 最高可判 |
[16:36] | of 18 months and a $5,000 fine. | 十八个月监禁并罚款五千美金 |
[16:39] | We’ve also got petty misdemeanor assault — | 还有攻击他人 轻罪 |
[16:42] | maximum six months’ jail time and a $500 fine. | 最高可判六个月监禁和五百美金罚款 |
[16:46] | Plus, criminal damage to property — | 还有 对财产的刑事损坏 |
[16:48] | also misdemeanor with a maximum sentence | 轻罪 最高可判 |
[16:50] | of six months and a $500 fine. | 六个月监禁和五百美金罚款 |
[16:53] | Victim is… | 受害者是… |
[16:56] | Your brother Charles? | 你的哥哥查尔斯 |
[16:58] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[17:00] | I assume you’re prepared to enter a plea at this time. | 我觉得这个时候你应该提出抗辩 |
[17:03] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[17:04] | I wish to enter a plea of not guilty. | 我想提出无罪抗辩 |
[17:09] | The court accepts | 法庭批准 |
[17:09] | and enters the defendant’s plea of not guilty. | 被告提出无罪抗辩 |
[17:12] | Now, Mr. McGill, have you secured counsel? | 麦吉尔先生 你现在有律师吗 |
[17:15] | Yes. Uh, Your Honor, Kim Wexler. | 有 法官阁下 金·韦克斯勒 |
[17:17] | I’ll be representing Mr. McGill in this matter. | 我将在此案中代理麦吉尔先生 |
[17:19] | Just in time. | 很及时 |
[17:20] | Let’s enter Ms. Wexler as the attorney of record. | 请将韦克斯勒女士作为被告律师记录在案 |
[17:22] | Your Honor, if I may, um, I’ll be representing myself. | 法官阁下 我想要代理我自己 |
[17:27] | I strongly advise against that, Mr. McGill. | 我强烈建议不要这样 麦吉尔先生 |
[17:30] | You know what they say about a man who represents himself. | 别人怎么说那些代理自己的人你也知道 |
[17:32] | I-I’m aware, but as you know, | 我知道 但如您所知 |
[17:34] | I’ve defended many people in the criminal justice system. | 我已在多起刑事案件中为人辩护过 |
[17:36] | Your Honor, may I have a moment to speak with my client? | 法官阁下 我能和我的委托人谈一下吗 |
[17:38] | Sounds like he’s not your client. | 看上去他并不是你的委托人 |
[17:43] | Mr. McGill, would you like to take a moment | 麦吉尔先生 你想和这位 |
[17:45] | to discuss this with your… potential counsel? | 可能成为你的律师的人谈下吗 |
[17:50] | No, Your Honor. I’m all set. | 不了 法官阁下 我心意已决 |
[17:52] | – I’m gonna represent myself. – Your Honor — | -我要代理我自己 -法官阁下… |
[17:54] | Not your client, Ms. Wexler. | 他不是你的委托人 韦克斯勒女士 |
[17:56] | I’m sorry. I’m moving on. | 很抱歉 我要进行下一步了 |
[17:57] | You two can work this out on your own time. | 你们俩可以私下解决这个问题 |
[17:59] | I’m sorry. I was gonna call you, | 很抱歉 我是准备打给你的 |
[18:00] | but then I thought I’d tell you in person. | 但我觉得我应该当面告诉你 |
[18:02] | Mr. McGill. | 麦吉尔先生 |
[18:04] | So, on to the issue of bond. | 来看一下保释金的问题 |
[18:09] | You have no priors and no outstanding warrants. | 你没有前科也没有逮捕令 |
[18:12] | And where are you currently practicing law? | 你现在在哪里从事律师工作 |
[18:15] | I haven’t seen you in my court in a while. | 我有一阵子没有看见你出庭了 |
[18:18] | Elder law. | 老年法 |
[18:20] | What a noble pursuit. | 很高尚 |
[18:21] | One I hope you get back to very soon. | 希望你能很快重操旧业 |
[18:24] | Now, given your ties to the community, | 考虑到你与社区融洽的关系 |
[18:25] | I see no reason to deny you bond, | 我觉得没有理由拒绝保释 |
[18:27] | which I set now at $2,500. | 我判定保释金为两千五百美金 |
[18:58] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[19:06] | Chuck bamboozled me again. | 查克又耍了我一次 |
[19:08] | That tape? | 那盘磁带 |
[19:09] | He made sure that Ernie heard it — right? — | 是他故意让欧尼听见的 对吗 |
[19:11] | ’cause he knew Ernie, bless him, | 因为他知道欧尼…没有说他的意思 |
[19:13] | would tell me about it and I would come over | 会把这件事告诉我 我会去他家 |
[19:15] | to try to destroy it or steal it or whatever. | 试图毁了磁带或偷走它或是什么 |
[19:17] | Howard was there — | 霍华德也在那儿 |
[19:18] | and a P.I., if you can believe that, | 居然还有一名私家侦探 |
[19:21] | just waiting for me | 他们在等着我 |
[19:22] | to lose my shit and bust in. | 失去理智冲进屋 |
[19:24] | Chuck played me like a fiddle! | 查克耍得我团团转 |
[19:26] | And schmuck that I am, I fell for it! | 而我这么蠢 居然掉进了他设的陷阱 |
[19:29] | Moron. | 白痴 |
[19:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:34] | And then, I didn’t call you, | 我没有打给你 |
[19:35] | which is stupid, and I’m sorry about that, too. | 这样很蠢 我也很抱歉 |
[19:37] | But I didn’t call you for a reason, okay? | 但我没打给你是有原因的 |
[19:39] | ‘Cause this is my screw-up. | 因为这是我的烂摊子 |
[19:41] | I own it, okay? | 是我的错 好吗 |
[19:43] | It’s my responsibility to fix it. | 我该负责收拾好 |
[19:45] | And I know you want to help. | 我知道你想帮忙 |
[19:47] | Of course you do, ’cause you’re wonderful. | 你当然想 因为你人很好 |
[19:49] | But y-you’re up to your ears in Mesa Verde. | 但你梅萨维德的事都忙不过来 |
[19:53] | And I can’t — | 而我不能… |
[19:54] | I won’t load this onto you, too. | 也不会让你扛 |
[19:57] | We have worked too hard to let Chuck’s bullshit vendetta | 我们如此努力 不让查克该死的复仇计划 |
[20:01] | threaten everything that we’re building! | 威胁我们正在开创的未来 |
[20:03] | I won’t allow him to endanger our business! | 我不会允许他危害我们的事业 |
[20:06] | No! I will fix this. | 不会的 我会处理好 |
[20:08] | Myself. Me. Jimmy McGill. | 我自己 吉米·麦吉尔本人 |
[20:11] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[20:12] | You have gotta let me do this on my own. | 你得让我自己来 |
[20:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:45] | I, uh, I finished it. | 我…弄完了 |
[20:49] | I-I mean, I just touched up the edges. | 我只是修饰了下边缘 |
[20:52] | A little. | 一点点 |
[20:55] | Is — Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[21:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:04] | It looks nice. | 看起来不错 |
[21:09] | You mind driving me to my car? | 可以载我去我的车那里吗 |
[21:11] | Sure. No problem. | 当然没问题 |
[21:17] | Just so you know, | 告诉你一下 |
[21:19] | this isn’t a typical week around here. | 平常这里不是像这样的 |
[21:23] | Yeah, totally. | 当然了 |
[21:25] | I…didn’t think that it was. | 我没觉得是 |
[23:04] | Mr. Clark? | 克拉克先生 |
[23:06] | The doctor is ready. | 医生准备好了 |
[23:13] | And how may I help you today, Mr. Clark? | 今天有什么可以帮你 克拉克先生 |
[23:15] | I believe our mutual acquaintance called ahead. | 我们共同的熟人事先应该打了电话 |
[23:19] | He told me what, but not how much. | 他告诉了我要什么 但没说多少 |
[23:22] | Well, I need a package… | 好吧 我需要一个包裹 |
[23:25] | yea big. | 这样大 |
[23:28] | And what’s that in grams? | 具体多少克 |
[23:32] | This big. | 这么大 |
[25:17] | Was somebody sitting here? | 这个座位有人吗 |
[25:19] | No. | 没有 |
[25:27] | So, how was it? | 情况如何 |
[25:28] | How was what? | 什么情况 |
[25:30] | Your night in MDC. | 昨晚在拘留中心的情况 |
[25:34] | I caught up with a few old clients. | 我遇到了几位老年委托人 |
[25:36] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:37] | Want one? | 来一个吗 |
[25:41] | Yeah. | 行 |
[25:42] | This whole thing is a… | 这件事情是个 |
[25:44] | big misunderstanding. | 很大的误会 |
[25:46] | There’s absolutely no way it’s going to trial. | 绝对不可能庭审 |
[25:48] | Who wants that hassle? Not me. | 谁想找麻烦 我可不想 |
[25:51] | Whichever lucky soul at the D.A.’s office catches this — | 地检办公室里不管哪位幸运儿碰到了 |
[25:54] | looking at an easy clear. | 都能明白 |
[25:56] | There’s a felony in there, right? | 是重罪 对吧 |
[25:59] | That would be a cla– go ahead — | 其实就是… 吃吧 |
[26:01] | classic case of overcharging. | 过度指控的经典案例了 |
[26:03] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[26:05] | Happy to have a civil conversation, | 我很乐意文明谈判 |
[26:07] | and I’m always ready to make a deal. | 我总是做好交易的准备 |
[26:09] | Just call me Monty Hall. | 可以叫我蒙蒂·霍尔 |
[26:11] | So you’re looking to plea out on this, then, Monty? | 所以你准备签认罪协议 蒙蒂 |
[26:14] | If it’s the right plea. | 如果是有利的认罪协议的话 |
[26:17] | I’m not perfect. Made mistakes. | 我不是完人 犯过错误 |
[26:19] | I’m willing to own up to them | 我也愿意承担责任 |
[26:20] | in a way that is satisfying to both myself and the state. | 以我自己和国家都满意的方式 |
[26:25] | Well, good luck with that. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[26:29] | “Good luck with that” as in, “I wish you well,” | “祝你好运”意思是”我希望你好” |
[26:32] | or, “I accept your challenge”? | 还是”我接受你的挑战” |
[26:35] | I wish you well. | 我希望你好 |
[26:37] | Play your cards right — they may go for it. | 处理得当 他们可能会同意 |
[26:39] | “They”? Not you? | “他们” 不是你 |
[26:42] | Prosecuting your case? | 起诉你的案子吗 |
[26:43] | Nah, man. It’s not me. | 不 伙计 不是我 |
[26:47] | You never catch a lucky break, do ya? | 你从没交过好运 是吧 |
[26:50] | – Bad timing? – No, conflicted out. | -时机不对 -不 利益冲突 |
[26:53] | Conflicted out? | 利益冲突 |
[26:54] | I mean, I figured that’d happen. | 我就料到会这样 |
[26:56] | You and I have wheeled and dealed together too many times. | 我们一起共事那么多次 |
[26:59] | There was no way the boss was letting me run that one. | 老板是不可能让我负责这个案子的 |
[27:03] | It’s not Ericsen, is it? | 不是埃里克森吧 |
[27:04] | The whole Albuquerque office is out. | 阿尔布开克办公室的都不行 |
[27:07] | We all know you, Jimmy. | 我们都认识你 吉米 |
[27:10] | – Well, who is it? – I don’t know. | -那是谁 -我不知道 |
[27:11] | They’re pulling in someone from Belen. | 他们从贝伦那儿调来一个人 |
[27:15] | Hay? | 叫海 |
[27:16] | Something Hay, I think. | 海什么来着 |
[27:19] | I don’t know. Boss used the words “Tough but fair.” | 我不清楚 老板用”强硬但公正”来形容她 |
[27:24] | Gotta jam. | 我得走了 |
[27:32] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[27:38] | Burger’s getting cold. | 汉堡要凉了 |
[27:42] | You want it? | 你想吃吗 |
[27:43] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[27:44] | It has too many trans fats. | 反式脂肪太多了 |
[27:47] | Those are the best fats. | 那可是最好的脂肪 |
[27:54] | So they let you keep the car? | 他们让你留下那辆车了吗 |
[27:55] | – What? – Davis & Main. | -什么 -戴维斯梅因律所 |
[27:57] | They let you keep the, uh, German car? | 他们让你留下那辆德国车了吗 |
[28:01] | No. | 没有 |
[28:02] | That blows. | 真遗憾 |
[30:53] | Ms. Hay? | 海女士 |
[30:56] | – Mr. McGill? – Chuck, please. | -麦吉尔先生 -请叫我查克 |
[30:58] | Meet me at the front door. | 请从前门进来 |
[31:00] | They said to put my things in the mailbox. | 他们说让我把东西放在信箱里 |
[31:02] | Yes, please. Anything with a battery. | 是的 麻烦了 带电池的都放进去 |
[31:11] | Did your brother ever have a key to the house? | 你弟弟以前有这栋房子的钥匙吗 |
[31:14] | Before the recent trouble, he did. | 最近的麻烦事之前是有的 |
[31:16] | He brought me my groceries and sundries. | 他帮我买生活用品 |
[31:19] | But we had a falling-out. | 但我们吵架了 |
[31:22] | I have an employee who does all that now. | 现在我专门雇了一个人帮我做这些 |
[31:24] | You took away your brother’s key | 你雇人之后 |
[31:26] | when you hired this employee? | 就把你弟弟的钥匙收走了吗 |
[31:28] | I changed the locks. | 我换了锁 |
[31:32] | Going — Going back to the confrontation — | 回到这次冲突上 |
[31:34] | so I have it absolutely clear | 我要搞清楚当时的细节 |
[31:36] | did he strike you? | 他攻击你了吗 |
[31:38] | No, nothing like that. | 没有 不是那样的 |
[31:40] | He backed me into a cabinet. | 他把我逼到了一个壁橱里 |
[31:42] | Did he have a weapon? | 他有武器吗 |
[31:43] | Well, as I mentioned, | 我刚才说了 |
[31:44] | he used a fireplace poker to break into my desk. | 他用一个拨火棍撬开了我的书桌 |
[31:47] | But he never would have used it on me. | 但他决不会用它对付我 |
[31:49] | Did you feel physically threatened? | 你感觉受到人身威胁了吗 |
[31:52] | My brother is a lot of things, | 我弟弟有许多毛病 |
[31:53] | but even he has limits. | 但他还是有底限的 |
[31:56] | And you’re willing to appear as a witness | 那么你愿意出庭作证吗 |
[31:57] | even though he’s family? | 即使他是你的家人 |
[32:00] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[32:02] | If we continue with this, | 如果我们继续下去 |
[32:04] | I’ll need your sworn testimony. | 我会要求你宣誓作证 |
[32:08] | I’ve had situations involving family members before | 我以前处理过涉及家庭成员的案子 |
[32:10] | where the injured party has ultimately been reluctant | 当中的受害者最终 |
[32:14] | to cooperate with my office. | 不愿与我们合作 |
[32:15] | That won’t happen. | 这种情况不会发生 |
[32:20] | I’m curious about your strategy. | 我想知道你的策略 |
[32:27] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[32:30] | as officers of the court, | 作为律师 |
[32:33] | I feel we should be held to a higher standard. | 我认为应该秉持更高的标准 |
[32:36] | I don’t intend to take it easy on your brother | 我不会因为你弟弟也是律师 |
[32:38] | just because he’s a lawyer. | 就对他手下留情 |
[32:39] | Of course not. | 这是当然 |
[32:41] | The bone of contention | 争论的焦点 |
[32:42] | is going to be the felony breaking and entering. | 会围绕在强行侵入他人住宅这项重罪上 |
[32:44] | Your brother’s gonna want to plead down to a misdemeanor, | 你弟弟会想做轻罪辩护 |
[32:46] | but I’ll hold the line on the felony. | 但我会坚持重罪指控 |
[32:50] | Which means this could possibly go to trial. | 这意味着可能会庭审 |
[32:54] | Now, I-I want to be mindful | 现在我想问一下 |
[32:56] | of your comfort and well-being. | 你的身体状况 |
[32:58] | With — With your condition, | 以你现在的状况 |
[33:00] | are you able to appear before the court? | 能够出席庭审吗 |
[33:02] | In person? | 亲自 |
[33:03] | I certainly appreciate you accommodating me today | 我很感谢你今天为了迁就我 |
[33:06] | by coming here, | 到我家里来 |
[33:07] | but don’t worry — | 但是不用担心 |
[33:08] | I’m able to tolerate being out for short periods | 只要做一些小的调整 |
[33:11] | with a few minor adjustments. | 我还是可以在外面待一会儿的 |
[33:12] | Nothing that will overly inconvenience the court. | 不会太麻烦法院 |
[33:17] | I’ll get started on this. | 那我就开始着手处理了 |
[33:22] | U-Unless you have other concerns. | 除非你有其他的考虑 |
[33:26] | I just… | 我只是… |
[33:28] | I just keep thinking. | 我只是在想 |
[33:32] | You know, Jimmy has a good heart. | 吉米的内心是善良的 |
[33:34] | I’m — I’m sure he does. | 我相信 |
[33:36] | It’s not an excuse for what he’s done. | 这不是为他所作所为找借口 |
[33:39] | But he’s my brother. | 但他是我弟弟 |
[33:41] | And I know… well, he… | 我知道… 他… |
[33:45] | well, he’s emotional. He flies off the handle. | 他很容易激动 控制不住脾气 |
[33:47] | I understand, | 我理解 |
[33:47] | but this is more than flying off the handle. | 但这不是发脾气那么简单 |
[33:49] | I’m not going to defend his actions. | 我不会为他的行为辩解 |
[33:53] | But I can’t help wondering if there’s not a better solution. | 但我在想还有没有更好的解决办法 |
[33:57] | For everyone. | 对所有人来说 |
[39:36] | Looks like we got a hit. | 发现毒品 |
[39:47] | Get down on your knees! | 跪下 |
[40:51] | Jesus. How old is this? | 天啊 这烟放了多久了 |
[40:53] | I found it in the glove box. | 我在杂物箱里找到的 |
[40:55] | Best guess? | 要我猜 |
[40:56] | From back when all the doors matched. | 可能是所有门还配套的时候买的 |
[41:03] | I got a deal offer from the ADA today. | 今天助理地检给我了一份认罪协议 |
[41:08] | And? | 然后呢 |
[41:09] | It’s not what I expected. | 跟我预期的不一样 |
[41:11] | Bad not what you expected? | 是坏事吗 |
[41:14] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[41:16] | It’s different. | 不一样 |
[41:19] | She’s offering me Pre-Prosecution Diversion. | 她给了我诉前转移 |
[41:23] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[41:24] | A PPD? | 诉前转移 |
[41:28] | That’s great, Jimmy. | 那真是太好了 吉米 |
[41:32] | Best I could hope for, right? | 这是我最好的结果了 对吧 |
[41:33] | Right. | 是啊 |
[41:35] | What does she want you to confess to? | 她要你认什么罪 |
[41:38] | All of it. The felony B and E. | 全部 强行闯入重罪 |
[41:41] | Misdemeanor petty assault and property damage. | 轻度人身攻击和财产损失 |
[41:43] | I never touched him, | 我没对他动手 |
[41:44] | but they got assault in there. | 但他们还是把人身攻击列进去了 |
[41:47] | Well, could be worse. | 不算最糟了 |
[41:49] | As long as they never activate it, | 只要他们不起诉你 |
[41:50] | it doesn’t matter, right? | 就无所谓了 对吗 |
[41:52] | You gonna be able to keep your nose clean for a whole year? | 你能做到一整年都安分守己吗 |
[41:55] | Keep “Viktor” With a “k” on lockdown? | 不让中间是”K”的维克多跑出来搞事情 |
[41:58] | It’s not a problem, Giselle. | 没问题的 吉赛尔 |
[42:00] | And if I don’t, it’s instant jail, right? | 再说如果我不乖乖的 就得马上坐牢了 |
[42:05] | Lucky break. | 已经很幸运了 |
[42:07] | She must not want the hassle of a trial. | 她肯定也不想闹到庭审那么麻烦 |
[42:10] | Guess so. | 大概吧 |
[42:13] | Jimmy… | 吉米 |
[42:15] | this is good news. | 这是好消息 |
[42:17] | And Chuck is gonna be pissed. | 查克肯定气死了 |
[42:19] | It’s a big check in the “pro” column. | 你大大地扳回一城 |
[42:21] | Actually, the PPD was Chuck’s idea. | 事实上 诉前转移是查克的主意 |
[42:26] | Shit. | 靠 |
[42:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:31] | What’s his game? | 他在玩什么把戏 |
[42:33] | One condition of the PPD is that my written confession | 诉前转移有个条件 我的书面供词 |
[42:37] | is immediately submitted to the New Mexico Bar Association. | 必须立刻上交给新墨西哥律师协会 |
[42:41] | Your written felony confession. | 你书面的重罪认罪书 |
[42:43] | Yeah. I thought he wanted me in jail. | 对 我还以为他想让我坐牢 |
[42:45] | He just wants my law license. | 其实他只想吊销我的律师执照 |
[42:50] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[42:55] | I knew the bar was gonna be an issue, right? | 我早知道律师协会是个问题 |
[42:57] | So I figured I’d plea the charges down | 所以我本来打算将指控 |
[42:59] | to a couple misdemeanors, get a censure, | 减免到轻罪 顶多被谴责一下 |
[43:01] | and maybe a little suspension, but… | 可能会暂时停职 可是… |
[43:04] | a confession to a felony? | 承认重罪 |
[43:06] | Grounds for disbarment. | 剥夺律师资格 |
[43:08] | Yeah. And if I take it to trial and I lose, | 是啊 如果庭审我输了 |
[43:11] | I face the bar anyways and jail time, most likely. | 那我仍然要面对律师协会 甚至很可能要坐牢 |
[43:15] | He’s got me boxed in. | 他把我困住了 |
[43:20] | You can fight this. | 你可以放手一搏 |
[43:21] | The disciplinary board listens to extenuating circumstances. | 纪律委员会会考虑可使罪行减轻的情况 |
[43:23] | No, Chuck knows everybody at the bar. | 不 查克认识律师协会所有人 |
[43:26] | Hell, he made half their careers. | 那些人的事业都有查克的功劳 |
[43:28] | It’s gonna be him and his cronies versus me. | 他和他的亲信会联合对付我 |
[43:31] | Alone. | 我孤身作战 |
[43:36] | – Not alone. – Kim. | -你不是一个人 -金 |
[43:39] | Come on, Jimmy. | 别这样 吉米 |
[43:41] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[43:43] | You can’t argue this yourself. | 只凭你自己无法进行辩护 |
[43:45] | You and I both know that. | 你和我都心知肚明 |
[43:46] | And I’m not gonna let you fight this on your own. | 我不会让你独自面对这场战斗 |
[43:51] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[43:55] | ‘Cause I don’t — | 因为我不… |
[43:59] | Why would you… | 你为什么愿意… |
[44:02] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[44:04] | This guy? | 就为了这个家伙 |
[44:05] | Seriously? | 值得吗 |
[44:11] | Let’s just call it the fallacy of sunk costs. | 咱们就把这称为沉没成本谬论吧 |
[44:18] | So what now? | 现在该怎么办 |
[44:20] | Now? | 现在 |
[44:21] | Now we, uh, take that PPD, | 我们接受诉前转移 |
[44:23] | and we shove it right up Chuck’s ass. | 然后给查克点颜色看看 |