时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | *I got some troubles, but they won’t last* | *我遇到些麻烦 但很快就会解决* |
[00:31] | *I’m gonna lay right down here in the grass* | *我要躺在草地上* |
[00:36] | *And pretty soon, all my troubles will pass* | *烦恼很快就会烟消云散* |
[00:39] | *’cause I’m in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo* | *因为我在…* |
[00:44] | *shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, Sugar Town* | *惬意美好的糖果镇* |
[00:51] | *I never had a dog that liked me some* | *我养的狗从不跟我亲近* |
[00:56] | *Never had a friend or wanted one* | *也没想过要交什么朋友* |
[01:00] | *So I just lay back and laugh at the sun* | *我就躺下 对太阳大笑* |
[01:03] | *’cause I’m in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo* | *因为我在…* |
[01:08] | *shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, Sugar Town* | *惬意美好的糖果镇* |
[01:22] | 辛那邦 吉恩 | |
[01:33] | *Yesterday, it rained in Tennessee* | *昨天田纳西下起了雨* |
[01:38] | *I heard it also rained in Tallahassee* | *塔拉哈西也阴雨连绵* |
[01:42] | *But not a drop fell on little old me* | *但我一点也没被淋湿* |
[01:46] | *’cause I was in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo* | *因为我在…* |
[01:51] | *shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, Sugar Town* | *惬意美好的糖果镇* |
[01:58] | *If I had a million dollars or ten* | *如果我家缠万贯* |
[02:02] | *I’d give it to ya, world, and then* | *我会把钱送给世人* |
[02:07] | *you’d go away and let me spend* | *你们就会让我独自享受* |
[02:10] | *my life in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo* | *糖果镇的好时光* |
[02:15] | *shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, Sugar Town* | *惬意美好的糖果镇* |
[03:16] | They’re coming up on Vinton and 20th now… | 他们正前往文顿街和第二十大街路口… |
[03:18] | Check over that way, would you? | 去看看那边 |
[03:18] | – Will do. – …heading over to salvage and recycling. | -好的 -前往附近的回收厂 |
[03:26] | Copy that. I’m about 5 out. | 收到 五分钟后到 |
[03:30] | You see a guy in a corduroy coat go by? | 你看没看到有个穿灯芯绒大衣的人 |
[03:34] | Sir? | 先生 |
[03:36] | Sir. | 先生 |
[03:38] | Young guy, dark hair, corduroy coat. | 年纪不大 深色头发 灯芯绒大衣 |
[03:44] | How about it? | 怎么说 |
[03:53] | Hey, Nick. Come here. | 尼克 过来一下 |
[04:00] | Wanna come on out here? | 想出来吗 |
[04:09] | Go ahead and open your jacket for me. | 把你的外套敞开 |
[04:17] | I’m placing you under arrest, sir. | 我现在要逮捕你 先生 |
[04:18] | Put your hands on your head, please. | 请把双手举过头顶 |
[04:26] | Nick, you want to grab those for me? | 尼克 能帮我拿一下吗 |
[04:28] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[04:34] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[04:37] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[04:40] | Say nothing, you understand?! Get a lawyer! | 什么都别说 明白吗 找个律师 |
[04:49] | Get a lawyer. | 找个律师 |
[04:53] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[05:06] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[05:07] | Hey, Gene. | 吉恩 |
[05:08] | Nice lunch? | 午餐吃得还行吧 |
[05:09] | Oh, yeah. Whatcha need? | 是啊 你需要什么 |
[05:11] | Rolls about to come out. | 面包卷快好了 |
[05:14] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[05:57] | So, can I, uh, tell Howard | 我能不能告诉霍华德 |
[05:59] | you’re not quitting or retiring or whatever? | 你不辞职也不退休了 |
[06:04] | And can we take all this shit down off the walls? | 还有 能不能把这些破玩意从墙上弄下来 |
[06:10] | I’m gonna go call Howard. | 我这就打给霍华德 |
[06:12] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[06:14] | You do realize you just confessed to a felony? | 你刚刚承认犯了一项重罪你知道吧 |
[06:18] | I guess. | 算是吧 |
[06:20] | But you feel better, right? | 可你觉得好多了 不是吗 |
[06:23] | Besides, it’s your word against mine. | 再说了 就我们俩 空口无凭 |
[07:09] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[07:10] | Coming back. | 他要回去 |
[07:12] | What’s it matter what I said, Howard? | 我说了什么有什么关系呢 霍华德 |
[07:15] | Why you lookin’ a gift horse in the mouth? | 你何必要拒绝一番好意呢 |
[07:16] | He just — | 他只是… |
[07:18] | Yeah, well, whatever it was, he’s over it now, all right? | 对 不管怎样 他现在已经释怀了 |
[07:21] | And by the way, you’re welcome. | 顺便说一句 不客气 |
[07:34] | Well, Howard’s breathing again. | 霍华德又活过来了 |
[07:36] | You made him very happy. | 你让他很高兴 |
[08:06] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[08:08] | Jimmy, if you’re gonna help, | 吉米 如果你想帮忙 |
[08:09] | a-at least use a little finesse, would you? | 至少讲究点技巧 好吗 |
[08:11] | “Finesse”? Whaddya… | “技巧” 你怎么… |
[08:13] | Would — Quit yanking at it. | 别乱扯了 |
[08:14] | You’re — You’re pulling the varnish | 你把胡桃木上的漆面 |
[08:16] | right off the walnut. | 都扯下来了 |
[08:18] | Not pullin’ any varnish off the walnut. | 我才没扯掉漆面呢 |
[08:19] | You most certainly are. Look. Look! See? | 当然有了 你看 看见了吗 |
[08:23] | Well, maybe you shoulda thought about the friggin’ walnut | 也许你在用胶带把它们粘住之前 |
[08:25] | before you covered it in duct tape. | 就应该想到那破核桃木的 |
[08:26] | I don’t need your help! | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[08:28] | I don’t recall ever asking for it. | 我压根都没要你帮忙 |
[08:30] | I’m sorry, okay? | 抱歉 行了吧 |
[08:32] | Finesse, fine. Show me. Demonstrate. | 用技巧 好吧 给我做个示范 |
[08:35] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[08:38] | Gently… | 温柔地 |
[08:39] | …roll it with your thumbs. | 拇指把它卷起来 |
[08:42] | Left, and then right. | 左边 然后右边 |
[08:45] | See? | 看 |
[08:46] | Alternate the thumbs, up and down. | 拇指上下交替 |
[08:51] | Get a nice, tight roll going. | 好好卷 用力卷 |
[08:53] | Chuck, I think you’re the one that needs a nice, tight roll. | 查克 我觉得你才需要被好好”卷”一下 |
[08:57] | Come on. Show me. | 来吧 试着做做看 |
[09:00] | Gently. | 温柔地 |
[09:01] | Gently. | 温柔点 |
[09:02] | Left, then right. | 左边 然后右边 |
[09:04] | Left, right. | 左 右 |
[09:05] | I get it. Wax on, wax off. | 我懂了 “反复打蜡” |
[09:08] | Mr. Miyagi. | 宫城先生 |
[09:11] | “Karate Kid.” | 出自《龙威小子》 |
[09:15] | Seriously? | 没懂吗 |
[09:30] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:32] | “The Adventures of Mabel.” | 《梅宝大冒险》 |
[09:34] | I-I haven’t thought about this in forever. | 我从来都没想起过这本书 |
[09:36] | You remember this, Chuck? | 你记得这本吗 查克 |
[09:37] | I do. | 记得 |
[09:40] | – Harry Thurston Peck. – Yeah! | -哈里·瑟斯顿·佩科写的 -是啊 |
[09:42] | Mabel goes into the mountain, | 梅宝进了山 |
[09:44] | and she meets the King of the Brownies, | 她遇到了棕精灵国王 |
[09:47] | and he gives her… | 他给了她 |
[09:48] | some kind of super delicious jelly and… | 一种特别好吃的果冻 然后 |
[09:53] | Holy crap. 1912. | 天啊 1912年 |
[09:55] | Yeah. Belonged to Grammie Davenport. | 是啊 这本是达文波特奶奶的 |
[09:57] | She wrote her name in it. | 她在书上写了名字 |
[09:59] | She was reading that to her schoolkids | 泰坦尼克号沉没那年 |
[10:01] | the year the Titanic went down. | 她给学生们读过 |
[10:03] | Damn. | 厉害 |
[10:05] | And Mom read it to me. | 妈妈又给我读 |
[10:06] | I read it to you. | 我给你读的 |
[10:10] | You don’t remember. | 你不记得了 |
[10:12] | Yeah, yeah. | 记得 |
[10:13] | I do, now that you say it. | 你一说我现在想起来了 |
[10:15] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[10:16] | What was I — like 5 or 6? | 我当时多大 五六岁 |
[10:20] | You had this weird night-light that you were so crazy about. | 你曾经对一盏奇怪的夜灯特别痴迷 |
[10:27] | It was, um… | 它是… |
[10:29] | It was Daffy Duck! | 是达菲鸭 |
[10:30] | It was some Daffy Duck rip-off with this weird red bill. | 长着奇怪的红喙的达菲鸭 |
[10:33] | – Mouth. Oh, yeah, yeah, the bill. – Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -鸟嘴 对 喙 -对对对 |
[10:34] | And it used to get so hot, | 它经常会特别烫 |
[10:36] | we thought it would burn the house down, but — | 我们以为它会把房子烧着了 但是 |
[10:38] | – Right. – …you wouldn’t let anybody touch it. | -对 -你谁都不让碰 |
[10:40] | Yeah, that’s a — You got a great memory, Chuck. | 是啊 那真是 你记性真好 查克 |
[10:44] | That red bill and everything. | 红喙什么的 |
[10:47] | What was the name of that little girl that lived, uh, | 那个住在我们家前面三栋房子的 |
[10:49] | three houses up from us? | 女孩叫什么来着 |
[10:51] | – She had, like, a pageboy haircut. – Jimmy. | -她当时留着娃娃头 -吉米 |
[10:53] | And she was always in the dirt, always dirty. | 她总是脏兮兮的 一直都好脏 |
[10:56] | – Jimmy! – I liked her. | -吉米 -我喜欢她 |
[10:57] | – She was always — – Jimmy. | -她总是 -吉米 |
[11:00] | Don’t think I’ll ever forget what happened here today. | 别以为我会忘记今天在这发生的事 |
[11:11] | And you will pay. | 你会付出代价的 |
[11:31] | You didn’t mention my garden. | 你没提到我的花园 |
[11:34] | Well, your garden is part of your backyard, | 花园是你后院的一部分 |
[11:35] | so it’s automatically included in the property that goes to Jenn. | 所以它自动算在给珍的财产里 |
[11:38] | It comes with the house, Mom. | 它和房子是一起的 妈妈 |
[11:41] | Well, I think you need to mention it by name | 我觉得你得特别提一下 |
[11:44] | in case some dirty judge decides to play tricks. | 万一某些坏法官耍阴招就不好办了 |
[11:48] | Okay, we can do that. | 好 可以的 |
[11:53] | Let’s see. Garden. | 花园 |
[11:56] | Hey, I’m back. Oh, hi, ladies. | 我回来了 女士们你们好 |
[11:58] | Jimmy McGill. | 吉米·麦吉尔 |
[11:59] | Hey, Jimmy. We are almost done here. | 吉米 我们快结束了 |
[12:01] | Great. Can I, uh… | 真棒 我能 |
[12:02] | We’re almost done. | 我们快结束了 |
[12:03] | I’ll be with you in a minute. | 我一会儿找你 |
[12:14] | And mention my lily pond. | 还要提到我的莲花池 |
[12:16] | It’s in my garden. | 在我的花园里 |
[12:19] | Lily pond. | 莲花池 |
[12:34] | Okay, ladies. | 好了 女士们 |
[12:35] | Thanks so much for your help. | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[12:36] | Oh, you’re very welcome. | 您太客气了 |
[12:37] | Thank you both for being so patient. | 谢谢你们两位的耐心 |
[12:39] | And, Mrs. Aherne, if you or Margaret | 阿亨夫人 如果您或玛格丽特 |
[12:41] | ever need anything from me — anything at all — | 还有什么需要 任何需要 |
[12:42] | you can call me day or night. | 随时给我打电话 |
[12:44] | This is Mrs. Siemasko and her daughter Jenn. | 这是苏马克斯夫人和她的女儿珍 |
[12:46] | I’m sorry. I got my wires crossed a little. | 对不起 我有点糊涂了 |
[12:49] | Uh… Bye. | 再见 |
[12:50] | – Bye. – Drive safe. | -再见 -一路平安 |
[12:51] | – Thank you. – Okay, thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你们 |
[12:56] | You are a superhero. | 你是我的超级英雄 |
[12:58] | I owe you big-time. | 我欠你太多 |
[13:11] | So, how’s Chuck? | 查克怎么样 |
[13:13] | Crisis averted… | 危机解除了… |
[13:15] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[13:16] | I mean, he’s back to being the same old Chuck, so… | 他又变回了以前的查克 所以… |
[13:21] | Wanna talk about it? | 想说说吗 |
[13:24] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[13:25] | It may or may not involve | 有可能会涉及那件 |
[13:27] | that thing you said you never, ever wanted to discuss. | 你说你决不想讨论的事 |
[13:30] | Okay, then, thanks. | 那好吧 谢谢 |
[13:32] | I gotta get back to it. | 我得回去干活了 |
[13:34] | How ’bout we call it a day? | 不如我们今天休息吧 |
[13:35] | I’ll buy you some dinner. | 我请你吃晚饭 |
[13:38] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[13:39] | You realize how far behind I am? | 你知道我的工作落后了多少吗 |
[13:41] | Not to mention now I’ve got eight entire wills to finish up. | 更别提我现在还有八个遗嘱需要处理 |
[13:44] | Whaddya talking about? I’ll do the wills. | 你说什么 遗嘱的工作我来做 |
[13:45] | – No, you won’t. – ‘Course I will. | -不用你做 -我当然要做 |
[13:47] | Do the wills. They’re my clients. | 做遗嘱 他们是我的委托人 |
[13:49] | They’re my clients. | 他们是我的委托人 |
[13:50] | You and I aren’t partners, remember? | 我们不是合伙人 记得吗 |
[13:51] | Once I take these people on, | 一旦我接手了这些人 |
[13:53] | – I can’t just reassign them to you. – Aw, c’mon. | -就不能再把他们还给你 -得了吧 |
[13:55] | Why you getting all, like, legal on me, huh? | 你这么较真干什么 |
[13:57] | Who cares? | 谁会在意 |
[14:00] | Look, I told every single one of them the situation — | 我跟每个委托人都说了 |
[14:02] | that they’d be getting me instead of you. | 只有我在 你今天不在 |
[14:03] | I tried to talk them all into coming back another day. | 我劝他们改天再来找你 |
[14:06] | Six of ’em left. Maybe you’ll get those back. | 六个人离开了 也许你可以把这些人追回来 |
[14:08] | I mean, look, if this is about the money, I have — | 如果这是钱的问题 我… |
[14:09] | It’s not about the money. You can keep the money. | 不是钱的问题 钱你留着好了 |
[14:13] | Don’t act like I wanted this. | 别以为我想这样 |
[14:15] | Jesus, like I need more on my plate. | 天哪 好像我在吃锅望盆似的 |
[14:24] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[14:27] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[14:31] | I’m just, uh… | 我只是… |
[14:35] | …thinking about things. | 在想些事情 |
[14:43] | For 10 minutes today, Chuck didn’t hate me. | 今天有那么一会儿 查克没有讨厌我 |
[14:49] | I forgot what that felt like. | 我都忘了那是什么感觉了 |
[15:17] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[15:20] | You do realize you just confessed to a felony? | 你刚刚承认犯了一项重罪你知道吧 |
[15:25] | I guess. | 算是吧 |
[15:26] | But you feel better, right? | 可你觉得好多了 是吧 |
[15:30] | Besides, it’s your word against mine. | 再说了 就我们俩 空口无凭 |
[15:33] | That’s the end of it. | 到这里就结束了 |
[15:36] | Howard? | 霍华德 |
[15:38] | That’s the end. | 下面没有了 |
[15:42] | Could you…? | 你能… |
[15:44] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[15:49] | Well, now do you believe me? | 你现在相信我了吗 |
[15:55] | I don’t even know where to begin. | 我都不知道该从何说起 |
[15:58] | But yes, I believe you. | 但是 是的 我相信你 |
[16:00] | Your brother is one world-class son of a bitch. | 你弟弟是一个超级大混蛋 |
[16:05] | No offense. | 别见怪 |
[16:07] | I just — I really wish you’d told me | 不过我真希望你在录音之前 |
[16:10] | about these plans of yours before you went out and did it. | 能先把计划告诉我 |
[16:12] | I know, Howard, and I regret misleading you. | 我知道 霍华德 我很后悔误导了你 |
[16:15] | It’s just that a certain… vérité had to be established. | 只是我必须得掌握一些真凭实据 |
[16:19] | I’m not talking about the heart attack that you nearly gave me. | 我不是说你差点把我吓出心脏病的事 |
[16:23] | Chuck, this tape — | 查克 这卷录音带… |
[16:25] | I’m not sure exactly what it accomplishes. | 我不确定这带子有什么用 |
[16:28] | Look, you know evidentiary rules better than I do, | 你比我更懂证据法规 |
[16:30] | but a secretly recorded tape | 一盘秘密录制的带子 |
[16:32] | with a problematic chain of evidence? | 和有疑问的证据链 |
[16:34] | You’re gonna have a helluva time getting that admitted. | 你很难让这些证据上庭 |
[16:36] | I agree. | 没错 |
[16:37] | And if you somehow put it in front of a jury, | 就算你想办法把证据呈给陪审团 |
[16:39] | Jimmy’d call a dozen audio experts, | 吉米会叫一批音频专家 |
[16:41] | say that voice isn’t his, | 说那不是他的声音 |
[16:42] | say the — the tape had been edited. | 说那盘带子被处理过 |
[16:43] | He would, indeed. | 他确实会 |
[16:44] | Are you thinking about playing this for Kevin Wachtell at Mesa Verde? | 你是为了梅萨维德的凯文·沃弛泰尔才演这出吗 |
[16:48] | Because as much as I would love to, | 虽然我很想留住他们 |
[16:50] | that ship has sailed. | 但生意已经黄了 |
[16:51] | We’re never getting them back, regardless. | 我们无论如何也找不回他们了 |
[16:53] | Oh, I doubt we could even get in the door over there. | 我觉得我们连那里的门都进不去 |
[16:57] | Chuck, if that tape is useless in a court of law | 查克 如果那盘带子在法庭上没用 |
[16:59] | and no help in the court of public opinion, | 也没有公众舆论的支持 |
[17:01] | what’s the point? | 还有什么意义 |
[17:02] | Because I can’t think of a single use for it. | 我想不到有什么用途 |
[17:06] | I can. | 我可以 |
[19:02] | 5J汽车配件 自助服务 工具租借 | |
[21:55] | Hey, mister, we’re closin’ in 15 minutes. | 先生 我们十五分钟后打烊 |
[22:06] | Call me a cab, will ya? | 帮我叫辆出租车 行吗 |
[22:11] | What about your vehicle? | 那你的车呢 |
[22:14] | Keep it. | 送你了 |
[22:20] | Five J’s auto salvage. | 5J汽车回收厂 |
[22:23] | Broadway, uh, at — at Bobby Foster’s. | 百老汇街 波比·福斯特的店 |
[22:26] | Yeah, Ehr– Ehr– Ehr– How is it again? | 是 厄 厄什么来着 |
[22:30] | Ehrmantraut. | 厄门绍特 |
[22:32] | Yeah, Ehrmantraut. | 是 厄门绍特 |
[22:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:37] | Just tell him to pull up to the gate and honk. | 让他到了停在门口按喇叭 |
[22:41] | Okay, yeah. Thanks. | 行 好 谢谢 |
[22:44] | They’re on their way. | 马上就来了 |
[22:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:34] | You sell a gas cap for an ’87 Caprice wagon? | 你卖87年随想曲汽车的油箱盖吗 |
[23:38] | Should. | 应该有 |
[23:39] | GM caps should be in the blue on the bottom there. | 通用汽车的盖子应该是底下蓝色的 |
[26:50] | Now, you’re sure I can’t help you | 你确定不用我帮你 |
[26:51] | carry those to your car, Mrs. VanKamp? | 把那些东西搬到车上去吗 万坎普太太 |
[26:53] | Don’t be a silly. | 别傻了 |
[26:54] | I only hope I didn’t take too much of your time | 我只希望我没占用你太多时间 |
[26:56] | with all my dusty old photos. | 看我这些布满灰尘的老照片 |
[26:58] | Goodness, no. Your — Your grandson’s wedding was gorgeous. | 当然没有 你孙子的婚礼很精彩 |
[27:02] | When I come back, | 我下次来 |
[27:03] | I’ll show you my niece’s confirmation. | 给你看我侄子的坚信礼 |
[27:05] | Wait’ll you see the flowers! | 你要看看那些花 |
[27:08] | Roses. | 玫瑰 |
[27:09] | Petunias, orchids. | 还有矮牵牛 兰花 |
[27:11] | – They don’t smell, you know? – Well… | -花没有味道 你知道吗 -好吧 |
[27:12] | And baby’s breath and bachelor buttons. | 还有满天星和矢车菊 |
[27:15] | – Okay. – Lilies of the valley. | -好啊 -铃兰 |
[27:16] | Well, I’ll believe it when I see it. | 等我看到我就信了 |
[27:18] | Daisies — Daisies don’t tell. | 雏菊 黛西都守口如瓶 |
[27:20] | Now I’ve got something to look forward to. | 那我可有得期待的了 |
[27:21] | – Okay, bye-bye. – Bye. | -行 拜拜 -拜 |
[27:23] | See ya! | 再见 |
[27:27] | Thank you for waiting so patiently. | 谢谢你们耐心的等待 |
[27:29] | Who do we have next? | 下一个是谁 |
[27:34] | That’d be me. | 应该是我 |
[27:42] | Hello, hello. | 你好 你好 |
[27:43] | It’s so good to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[27:45] | I escorted you and your clients onto my base. | 我护送你和你的委托人进入我的基地 |
[27:50] | I treated you with hospitality and respect, | 我热情尊敬地对待你 |
[27:52] | and now I come to find every word out of your mouth is a damn lie. | 结果却发现你嘴里吐出来的全是谎言 |
[27:55] | Captain, please. Why don’t — sit down. | 上尉 拜托 不如先坐下 |
[27:57] | Take a load off. | 放轻松 |
[27:59] | I’ll get you a complimentary coffee or a soft drink? | 你需要免费的咖啡还是软饮料 |
[28:01] | And your so-called war hero, “Fudge” Talbott? | 还有你所谓的战争英雄 “软糖”·塔尔博特 |
[28:04] | No such person — never was. | 没这个人 根本没有 |
[28:06] | Granted, some artistic license may have been taken. | 确实 里面进行了艺术性的虚构 |
[28:09] | You entered government property under false pretenses, sir. | 你以欺诈的方式进入政府部门 先生 |
[28:12] | I am no expert on your procedures | 我不了解你们的流程 |
[28:13] | and your protocols and whatnot, | 还有那些章程什么的 |
[28:15] | so if — if we failed to cross a “T” Or dot an “I,” | 所以如果我们遗漏了什么手续 |
[28:18] | I sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding. | 造成了误会 我真诚地向你道歉 |
[28:20] | N-No, no, no, it’s not a misunderstanding! | 不不 这才不是误会 |
[28:21] | Just step back! B-Big picture this, okay?! | 别靠近啦 看看大局 |
[28:23] | It — What damage was done?! | 没造成什么损坏吧 |
[28:24] | Hey, who was hurt, huh? | 也没人受伤吧 |
[28:26] | What was damaged? | 有什么影响吗 |
[28:27] | The — The base is still there, right? | 基地还在那里 对吧 |
[28:29] | The B-52 is, I presume, still — | 那架B-52轰炸机应该还… |
[28:30] | B-29. | 是B-29 |
[28:32] | B-29. FIFI’s a B-29. | B-29轰炸机 菲菲是架B-29 |
[28:36] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[28:38] | This is all just one big joke to you, huh? | 你觉得这一切都只是个笑话吧 |
[28:41] | You don’t like the commercial. | 你不喜欢那个广告 |
[28:42] | No, no, I don’t, | 我的确不喜欢 |
[28:43] | but this has nothing to do with the comm– | 但这件事跟广告根本没关… |
[28:44] | Well, constructive criticism is always welcome. | 我们随时欢迎建设性的批评 |
[28:46] | – But I didn’t — – But you should realize | -可我没… -但是你要知道 |
[28:48] | that most people find it uplifting — patriotic, even. | 大部分观众都觉得广告振奋人心 甚至很爱国 |
[28:50] | – No. – You check your recruiting numbers. | -不 -你去查查新兵招募人数 |
[28:52] | – I-I-I — – I think you’re gonna see an uptick, and you know what? | -我… -你应该会发现有所增长 还有 |
[28:54] | If it turns out that Fudge wasn’t actually in the war — | 如果大家得知软糖并没有打过仗… |
[28:56] | Fudge is not a person. He wasn’t in the war. | 根本没有软糖这个人 他当然没打过仗 |
[28:59] | Well, neither was Tom Cruise, | 汤姆·克鲁斯也没有 |
[29:01] | and look what “Top Gun” did for you. | 但你瞧瞧《壮志凌云》对你的影响 |
[29:03] | You lied to me, you lied to my face, | 你欺骗了我 当着我的面说谎 |
[29:06] | and I can’t let you get away with it. | 我不能就这么放过你 |
[29:08] | I-I think we just — | 那我们只能… |
[29:10] | we’re just gonna have to agree to disagree, | 我们只能求同存异了 |
[29:11] | so, uh, can I get you that coffee to go or…? | 我给你倒杯咖啡带走吧 |
[29:14] | No, no. I-I’m gonna tell you what’s happening now. | 不 我来告诉你该怎么办 |
[29:18] | You’re gonna take that ad off the air. | 你必须撤掉那个电视广告 |
[29:19] | And if you play that ad one more time, | 如果你在电视上再播放一次 |
[29:21] | I’m gonna go to the Judge Advocate, | 我就告诉军法检察官 |
[29:22] | and we will take you down — | 我们会逮捕你 |
[29:24] | trespassing, false representation, | 非法闯入 虚假陈述 |
[29:26] | stolen valor — the whole nine yards. | 冒充战争英雄 所有这些罪名 |
[29:27] | Seriously, for eight seconds of a TV commercial? | 不是吧 就因为广告里那八秒钟吗 |
[29:30] | You take that ad down, or there’ll be hell to pay. | 你撤掉那个广告 否则就要付出惨痛的代价 |
[29:34] | That clear enough for you? | 我说得够清楚了吗 |
[29:38] | Make me. | 有本事就试试 |
[29:39] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[29:41] | – Make you? – Yeah, let’s do this. | -试试 -我跟你斗到底 |
[29:42] | You bring your commander down here, | 你把指挥官带到这儿来 |
[29:44] | and I’ll explain to him how you let us on the base, | 我会向他解释 是你带我们进基地 |
[29:46] | red-carpet treatment. | 还给予我们明星般待遇 |
[29:47] | No, b-because you lied your way in. | 不 因为你骗了我 |
[29:49] | Not how I remember it. | 我记忆中可不是这样 |
[29:50] | – What happened — – And I’ve got witnesses to back me up. | -事实就是… -我有目击证人给我作证 |
[29:52] | Do you like being an Air Force Captain, huh? | 你喜欢当空军上尉吗 |
[29:54] | You think the United States | 你觉得美国政府 |
[29:55] | wants to bring action against an old man in a wheelchair?! | 会控告一个坐轮椅的老人吗 |
[29:58] | He was standing on TV. He wasn’t even in a wheelchair! | 在电视上他是站着的 他都没坐在轮椅上 |
[30:01] | Well, yeah. Well, periodically, he is. | 没错 他那时的确是站着 |
[30:03] | And when he shows up in court, | 但他出庭时 |
[30:04] | you better believe he’ll be in a wheelchair! | 绝对会坐在轮椅上 |
[30:06] | Right, because you’re an ambulance-chasing piece of shit, | 是啊 因为你就是发灾难财的人渣 |
[30:08] | ’cause you’re all the same — | 你们都一样 |
[30:08] | – you’re the same as all the others. – Always on a high horse. | -你跟其他律师都一样 -总是这么道貌岸然 |
[30:10] | Always trying to make me feel like I’m — | 总是想让我自己觉得… |
[30:20] | Look, um, I’m a lawyer, | 我是个律师 |
[30:23] | and this is what I do all day, every day, | 这就是我每天的工作 |
[30:25] | so h-how about this? | 要不这样吧 |
[30:27] | I-I won’t fly jet planes — | 我不播有飞机的画面 |
[30:29] | you, uh, stay out of court. | 你也不要告我们 |
[30:31] | Does that sound good? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[30:37] | You know, guys like you — | 你们这种人 |
[30:40] | you think you’re so damn smart, | 觉得自己很聪明 |
[30:43] | and you think you don’t have to play straight with anybody. | 不用跟其他人讲道德 |
[30:47] | The wheel is gonna turn. | 风水轮流转 |
[30:49] | It always does. | 你没好果子吃的 |
[31:06] | “A lawyer you can trust.” | “你可以信赖的律师” |
[31:07] | My ass! | 放狗屁 |
[31:11] | Thank you for your service! | 感谢你为国服役 |
[33:24] | 3:30 in the morning? Seriously? | 半夜三点半 不是吧 |
[33:29] | You get me that? | 你能帮我弄到那个吗 |
[33:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:39] | – It’s a real thing? – Yeah. | -真的有这东西吗 -是的 |
[33:41] | Then, yeah. I know someone who can get it. | 那可以 我认识一个人有门路 |
[33:43] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[33:45] | What do I look like — RadioShack? | 我看起来像电商的人吗 |
[33:47] | It’s gonna cost you whatever it costs me, | 我付多少你给多少 |
[33:48] | plus my end. | 加上我的酬劳 |
[33:50] | Well, let’s start with that. | 先谈谈酬劳吧 |
[33:52] | Normally, be about $500, | 一般是五百美元左右 |
[33:55] | but seeing that this is an after-hours house call, | 但鉴于这是下班时间的上门服务 |
[33:59] | let’s make it a grand. | 就一千吧 |
[34:13] | How’s the pup? | 小狗怎么样 |
[34:15] | Doing okay? | 还好吗 |
[34:19] | Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[34:20] | She’s not being left alone all day, is she? | 它没有被一个人留在家里一整天吧 |
[34:22] | – She’s got plenty of company. – Good. | -有人陪它 -那就好 |
[34:28] | This is gonna take me a few days, | 这要花上我几天时间 |
[34:29] | so I’ll let you know. | 东西到手我会通知你 |
[34:32] | And next time, | 下一次 |
[34:34] | let’s try to make business happen during business hours. | 我们尽量在工作时间谈工作 |
[35:15] | Well, this will certainly help my Thursday PowerPoint. | 这一定对我周四要做的PPT有帮助 |
[35:21] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[35:24] | That’s a draft letter from Kevin to the Arizona regulator. | 这是凯文给亚利桑那州监管员的信的草稿 |
[35:26] | I know he likes the personal touch. | 我知道他喜欢温情的笔触 |
[35:29] | He’s gonna love it. | 他一定会喜欢的 |
[35:31] | I can’t believe you did all of this in three days. | 我不敢相信你在三天内做了这么多 |
[35:35] | Am I reading this right — | 我是不是看错了 |
[35:37] | did you get the rehearing moved up? | 你把重审提前了 |
[35:39] | Yeah. Those are three possible dates, | 是的 那是三个可能的日期 |
[35:41] | pending your and Kevin’s schedule. | 看你和凯文有没有时间 |
[35:43] | The soonest I could get is the 4th. | 我能安排最早的日期是四号 |
[35:45] | You moved it up almost three weeks. | 你把它提前了近三周 |
[35:48] | I’ll give it another shot and see if I can do better. | 我会再试试 看看能不能做得更好 |
[35:51] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[35:53] | Kevin’ll be popping champagne! | 凯文会开心死了 |
[35:56] | I knew you were the right one for this. | 我就知道你是最适合的人选 |
[35:58] | Well, I appreciate the opportunity. | 我很感激你给我这次机会 |
[36:01] | Yeah, you should have heard how that arrogant jerk | 你应该听听那个傲慢的混蛋 |
[36:03] | spoke to me at the hearing. | 在听证会上是怎么跟我说的 |
[36:04] | Right there, in front of Kevin, | 就当着凯文的面 |
[36:06] | he accuses me of muddying the waters — | 他说我在添乱 |
[36:09] | muddying…the…waters. | 添乱 |
[36:12] | I mean, he’s the one who can’t even get the address right. | 他可是连地址都搞错 |
[36:16] | Yeah, that’s — | 是啊 那是… |
[36:18] | I know you have friends over at HHM, | 我知道你在哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所有朋友 |
[36:20] | and they sure talk a good game, but come on. | 他们肯定说得天花乱坠 可拜托 |
[36:22] | Guys like that, when crunch time comes, | 像他们那样的人 如果到了关键时刻 |
[36:25] | it’s always someone else’s fault. | 一旦出了什么纰漏 就会让别人背黑锅 |
[36:29] | Paige? | 佩奇 |
[36:31] | I’m sorry to interrupt. It’s almost 11:30. | 很抱歉打扰了 快十一点三十了 |
[36:33] | Thanks, Greta. I’ll be right up. | 谢谢 葛丽塔 我马上就到 |
[36:36] | So, are we still on for lunch Tuesday? | 我们周二的午饭还吃吗 |
[36:38] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[36:39] | And, Paige, thank you… for everything. | 还有佩奇 谢谢你做的一切 |
[36:42] | No, thank you | 不 谢谢你 |
[36:43] | for cleaning up that mess McGill left behind. | 收拾麦吉尔留下的烂摊子 |
[36:46] | Actually, would you mind | 那个 你介不介意 |
[36:47] | if I messenger that over tomorrow morning, first thing? | 我明天一早再把它寄出去 |
[36:50] | I’d like to take one last look before we submit, | 我想在提交前最后看一下 |
[36:51] | just double-check a few things. | 再检查一下几个地方 |
[36:54] | Sure. So, tomorrow, first thing? | 没问题 明天一早就寄 |
[36:57] | Absolutely. Thanks. | 一定寄 谢谢 |
[37:00] | – I’ll see you, Paige. – Okay, bye. | -回见 佩奇 -好 再见 |
[37:47] | How’s it coming in there? | 进展怎么样了 |
[37:50] | Good! | 挺好的 |
[37:57] | – Don’t mean to rush ya. – No, it’s okay. | -我不是想催你 -不 没事的 |
[38:05] | I’m done. | 我好了 |
[38:16] | Half a rainbow? | 半条彩虹 |
[38:17] | Don’t you want to keep going till you do the whole thing? | 难道你不想做完再走吗 |
[38:20] | No. If you’re done, I’m done. | 不 如果你做完了 我就做完了 |
[38:23] | You know, your clients seem to like that rainbow. | 你的委托人好像很喜欢那条彩虹 |
[38:26] | Think they’re gonna miss it? | 他们会想念它吗 |
[38:28] | Wait till they see what’s going up next. | 等他们看到新的图案 |
[38:30] | They’re gonna love it. You’re gonna love it. | 他们会喜欢的 你会喜欢的 |
[38:32] | Yeah? Should I be worried? | 我需要担心吗 |
[38:34] | Nope. | 不用 |
[38:36] | Whaddya say we get the hell outta here? | 我们离开这里怎么样 |
[38:39] | Sounds good. | 好啊 |
[39:06] | You ready ta hit it? | 你准备好走了吗 |
[39:07] | Sorry. I just need to check one thing. | 抱歉 我就再检查一个地方 |
[39:10] | It’ll be two minutes, tops. | 最多两分钟 |
[39:45] | Ernesto. | 欧内斯托 |
[39:46] | Morning, Mr. McGill. | 早安 麦吉尔先生 |
[39:49] | They didn’t have Fuji apples, | 他们店里没卖富士苹果 |
[39:50] | so I got you Honeycrisp. | 所以我给你买了蜜糖脆苹果 |
[39:51] | – Hope that’s all right. – I’m sure it’ll be fine. | -希望你不会介意 -这种苹果也行 |
[39:54] | Did you get the, uh… | 你有去拿… |
[39:55] | Yeah. I got them. | 我去拿了 |
[39:57] | I went ahead and, um, | 我买了之后 |
[39:59] | I figured I should maybe… | 想着是否要… |
[40:07] | I wrapped them up, you know, for safety. | 我已经包好了 安全起见 |
[40:09] | That’s very thoughtful of you, | 你可真体贴 |
[40:10] | but I need them now, so, if you… | 但我现在就要用 你可以… |
[40:13] | – You sure it’s okay? – It’s okay. | -你确定没问题吗 -没问题 |
[40:24] | Yeap. | 没错 |
[40:34] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[40:46] | Shit! | 该死 |
[41:13] | Ernesto, could you come in here, please? | 欧内斯托 你能过来一下吗 |
[41:18] | Thought I could do this myself. | 还是没法自己动手 |
[41:21] | Would you mind, uh, changing the batteries? | 你能帮我换一下电池吗 |
[41:23] | Sure thing, Mr. McGill. | 没问题 麦吉尔先生 |
[41:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:34] | I changed 1261 to 1216. | 我把1261改成了1216 |
[41:37] | – It was me. – Turn that off! | -是我干的 -关掉 |
[41:39] | – Turn it off! – It all went down exactly… | -快关掉 -事情的经过就… |
[41:40] | Turn it off! | 关掉它 |
[41:44] | You did not hear that! | 你什么都没听到 |
[41:51] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:53] | Okay, Ernesto… | 是这样的 欧内斯托 |
[41:55] | that’s my fault, not yours. | 刚刚是我不对 你做得没错 |
[41:59] | But now that you’ve heard it, | 既然你都听到了 |
[42:01] | you need to understand something. | 那有些事希望你明白 |
[42:04] | You know about confidentiality, right? | 你明白保密有多重要吧 |
[42:07] | As employees of Hamlin Hamlin&McGill, | 作为哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的员工 |
[42:09] | you and I are both bound by the strictures of client confidentiality, | 你我都受客户保密限制的约束 |
[42:13] | by law, both of us, by law. | 受法律约束 我们都一样 |
[42:16] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[42:17] | So I’m not supposed to tell anyone? | 所以我不能把这件事告诉任何人 |
[42:19] | That’s right, no matter who, | 没错 谁都不行 |
[42:22] | no matter what reasons you think you might have, | 出于什么理由都不行 |
[42:25] | you must not , you cannot tell anyone. | 你不能 绝对不能告诉任何人 |
[42:29] | There could be terrible consequences — | 否则会产生很严重的后果 |
[42:31] | life-changing consequences. | 能影响你下半生的后果 |
[42:35] | And we don’t want you to get into trouble. | 我们也不希望你陷入麻烦之中 |
[42:38] | If something were to happen to you because of this, | 如果你因为这件事受到了牵连 |
[42:41] | I’d feel sick about it. | 我会很不好受的 |
[42:45] | Okay. Enough said. | 好了 我说完了 |
[42:49] | I guess… | 我想 |
[42:50] | I’ll go finish puttin’ away the groceries. | 我还是去继续放杂货吧 |
[42:52] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[42:53] | Thank you, Ernesto. | 谢谢你 欧内斯托 |
[46:10] | Highs for Tuesday, | 周二天气预报 |
[46:11] | high temperatures will be in the mid-60s | 最高温十八度左右 |
[46:13] | with 5 to 10-mile-per-hour winds, | 风速为每小时五英里至十英里 |
[46:15] | but expect scattered showers Tuesday night | 晚间则可能伴有零星阵雨 |
[46:17] | with lows in the 40s. | 最低温维持在五度左右 |
[46:19] | Wednesday will be partly cloudy | 周三多云 |
[46:20] | with high temperatures in the mid-50s. | 最高温达十三度 |
[46:23] | The Grants area will have temperatures in the mid-40s, | 格兰茨的气温在八度左右 |
[46:25] | with southwest winds 15 to 20 miles per hour. | 并伴有时速为十五至二十英里的西南风 |
[46:29] | Now let’s get back to more of your favorite “Sound Souvenir Oldies” | 现在让我们回到您最喜爱的《老歌金曲》 |
[46:32] | with “The Steve Ricketts Program” on KDSK, 92.7 FM. | 史蒂夫·里基茨将在KDSK继续为您主持 |
[46:37] | Thank you, Derek. Love those temperatures, it’s almost like… | 谢谢你 德里克 过几天的天气真好 就跟… |
[46:39] | *Taunting me a memory* | *过去记忆刺痛心弦* |
[46:43] | *Like a haunting melody* | *如一曲哀乐绕心头* |
[46:53] | *Memory, wanting always to be free* | *过去记忆 渴望解脱* |
[46:59] | *Is there nothing left for me* | *我是否一无所有* |