时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Father Brady’s in the chapel. | 布雷迪神父在小教堂 |
[00:17] | Just push the call-button if you want to see him. | 想叫他来就按呼叫按钮 |
[00:33] | When was the last time you ate? | 你上一次吃东西是什么时候 |
[00:36] | What? | 什么 |
[00:37] | Food. Have you eaten anything lately? | 吃的 你最近吃东西了吗 |
[00:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[00:43] | Come on, Chuck. Let’s go over to Novi’s | 来吧 查克 我们去诺维家吃点东西 |
[00:45] | and strech our legs, get some air, couple of hoagies. | 活动活动 透下气 吃点三明治 |
[00:48] | You wanna get a sandwich now? | 你这个时候想吃三明治 |
[00:51] | Just a thought. | 想想而已 |
[01:01] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[01:05] | Remember that time I accidentally invited | 你记不记得那次我不小心邀请了 |
[01:09] | Kathy and Cheryl to Mom’s surprise party? | 凯茜和谢丽尔参加妈妈的惊喜派对 |
[01:13] | It was kind of tricky out on the dance floor. | 跳舞时有点尴尬 |
[01:17] | It was a fun night. | 那晚真有意思 |
[01:18] | I just remember the whole family cleaning up after you, | 我只记得全家人给你收拾烂摊子 |
[01:22] | and Mom leaving her own birthday party | 妈妈离开自己的生日派对 |
[01:25] | drive one of them off. | 开车送人回家 |
[01:34] | Seriously, Chuck, we gotta eat. | 说真的 查克 我们得吃东西 |
[01:36] | It — look. | 听着 |
[01:37] | Mom’ll be okay for a few minutes. | 让妈妈一个人待几分钟没问题的 |
[01:38] | It’s been three days. It could be three more. | 都三天了 还可能再持续三天 |
[01:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:42] | Let’s go, buddy. | 走吧 哥们 |
[01:43] | Jimmy, you want to eat, go eat. | 吉米 你想吃东西就去吃 |
[01:47] | I’ll bring you something — | 我给你带点回来吧 |
[01:48] | um, roast beef, no tomato, Italian on the side. | 烤牛肉 不加番茄 意式配菜 |
[01:53] | All right? | 好吗 |
[01:54] | ‘Kay. Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[02:43] | Mom? | 妈 |
[02:45] | Mom? | 妈 |
[02:50] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[02:52] | No, Mom, it’s me — Chuck. | 不 妈 是我 查克 |
[02:57] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[03:00] | No, Mom, it’s m– | 不 妈 我是 |
[03:26] | So this is it, then? | 就这样了 |
[03:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[03:29] | She has that DNR. | 她签过不抢救预嘱 |
[03:34] | Is your brother in the building? | 你弟弟在这里吗 |
[03:35] | We can use the intercom. | 我们可以呼叫他来 |
[03:37] | No. | 不用了 |
[03:53] | Charles…is there anyone you want us to call? | 查尔斯 你想让我们给谁打电话吗 |
[04:29] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[04:30] | Hey, Chuck. | 查克 |
[04:32] | Chuck, where’s Mom? What happened? | 查克 妈妈呢 怎么了 |
[04:34] | She’s gone. | 她去世了 |
[04:36] | What? W-when? | 什么 什么时候 |
[04:39] | How did… | 她怎么 |
[04:51] | Did she wake up? Did she say anything? | 她醒过吗 她说什么了吗 |
[04:58] | No. | 没有 |
[05:38] | Call 911. | 打911 |
[05:39] | Call 911! | 快啊 |
[05:40] | Ernie, get out here! | 欧尼 出去 |
[05:44] | Hey, what the hell are you doin?! | 你干什么 |
[05:45] | Come back tomorrow. | 明天再来 |
[05:46] | It’ll be half the price. | 给你打五折 |
[05:49] | Yeah, I need an ambulance. | 需要救护车 |
[05:50] | – I got paper towels. – Good. | -我这有纸巾 -好 |
[05:52] | Some for his head, gimme a cushion for his head! | 给我个垫子垫他的头 |
[05:56] | Um, yeah, hold on. Hold on one second. | 等下 先别挂 |
[05:58] | Chuck. Come on. Come on. | 查克 振作点 |
[06:01] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[06:03] | – Hey, Chuck, with us, buddy? – The copy center. | -查克 听得见吗 -复印中心 |
[06:06] | – Chuck. – 615 Gold. | -查克 -金街615号 |
[06:07] | Buddy, y-you okay? | 哥们 你没事吧 |
[06:09] | No, he doesn’t look blue. | 不 他脸色没有发青 |
[06:13] | – We’re gonna get you to the hospital, okay? – Lance. | -我们这就送你去医院 -兰斯 |
[06:15] | – Everything will be all right. – I work here. | -会没事的 -我在这儿工作 |
[06:28] | Hang tight, Charles. We’re almost there. | 坚持一下 查尔斯 快到了 |
[06:34] | Watch yourself. | 小心 |
[06:42] | Coming through. | 让一让 |
[06:48] | On 3. 1, 2, 3. | 数三下 一二三 |
[06:51] | Transferring. | 移床 |
[06:55] | This is Charles McGill, late 50s. | 查尔斯·麦吉尔 快六十岁了 |
[06:58] | He had a syncopal episode at a print shop, witnessed by an employee. | 打印店雇员看见他在店内昏厥 |
[07:03] | Estimated loss of consciousness was one minute. | 失去意识时间约一分钟 |
[07:06] | His vitals are stable. | 生命体征平稳 |
[07:07] | He’s got a laceration on his forehead | 前额有裂伤 |
[07:09] | that appears to need suturing. | 应该需要缝合 |
[07:12] | Charles, how you doing tonight? | 查尔斯 你感觉如何 |
[07:13] | Can you talk to me? | 能跟我说话吗 |
[07:14] | Seizure activity? | 有症状突然发作吗 |
[07:15] | Not in transfer and none reported. | 运送途中没有 也没有报告 |
[07:17] | No urinary incontinence. | 无尿失禁 |
[07:19] | Do we have any family members? | 有家属在场吗 |
[07:21] | – There’s a brother in the waiting room. – Okay. | -他弟弟在等候室 -好 |
[07:23] | How much fluid did you give him? | 你给他打多少点滴了 |
[07:24] | That’s the first liter. | 这还是第一公升 |
[07:25] | – Lights. – What’s that, Charles? | -灯 -你说什么 查尔斯 |
[07:27] | Mnh, you have to turn off the lights. | 把灯关掉 |
[07:29] | -No, we can’t do that right now, sweetie. – Ohh! God. | -现在不能关灯 亲爱的 -天啊 |
[07:31] | You fell and hit your head. | 你撞伤了头 |
[07:33] | We’re gonna need to do some tests, okay? | 我们得做一些检查 好吗 |
[07:34] | – No. No. – We can’t — | -不 不 -我们没办法… |
[07:35] | We need the lights on to help you. | 我们需要开着灯才能帮你 |
[07:36] | – No. – Charles, can you squeeze my hand really hard? | -不 -查尔斯 你能用力握我的手吗 |
[07:39] | Turn the lights… | 把灯关… |
[07:42] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:43] | Okay, we’re just checking your oxygen there, Charles. | 检查你的吸氧量而已 查尔斯 |
[07:45] | – Do you have any allergies? – No. | -你有任何药物过敏吗 -没有 |
[07:47] | Are you on any medications? | 目前是否在服用任何药物 |
[07:48] | Ohh, no. | 没有 |
[07:50] | Okay. I’m gonna move your arms and legs, | 好的 我现在要动一动你的手和腿 |
[07:52] | and you tell me if there’s any pain, okay? | 觉得痛就告诉我 好吗 |
[07:53] | – Did we get an EKG? – The what? | -有心电图吗 -什么 |
[07:55] | Gentlemen, did we get an EKG? | 各位 我们有心电图吗 |
[07:57] | – What? – He’s on a five-lead now. | -什么 -他现在接了五导联 |
[07:59] | We didn’t get a 12-lead. | 还没接十二导联 |
[08:00] | – No. – Okay, Tricia, we’re gonna need a 12-lead, please. | -不 -特莉莎 我们需要十二导联 |
[08:02] | No EKG! No EKG! | 不要心电图 不要心电图 |
[08:04] | Yes, Charles, we need to do an EKG okay? | 查尔斯 我们必须做心电图 |
[08:06] | – No, you don’t understand. – Charles. | -不 你不懂 -查尔斯 |
[08:08] | – I have a condition! – Charles, we need — | -我有特殊病症 -查尔斯 我们要… |
[08:09] | I have a hypersensitivity to electricity! | 我有电磁过敏症 |
[08:11] | – Okay, but you need… – Charles, | -好 但你必须… -查尔斯 |
[08:13] | please push your feet against my hands. | 请你用双脚抵住我的双手 |
[08:14] | – …so we examine your head and your neck… – Very good. | -检查你的头部和颈部 -很好 |
[08:15] | …and make sure your heart’s all right, okay? | 确认心脏没问题 好吗 |
[08:15] | Get these out of here. | 拿开 |
[08:16] | – No, you can’t touch this. – No, I-I-I have a condition. | -不 你不能碰这个 -我有一种病症 |
[08:19] | – Tricia, can I get a light? – I did not give you my consent. | -特莉莎 把灯打开 -你们没经我同意 |
[08:21] | – You can’t touch that. – You have no right to do this! | -请别触碰 -你们无权这么做 |
[08:22] | – We need to monitor your heart, okay? – Get these out of here! | -我们得监测你的心率 -拿开 |
[08:26] | – Charles. – Just relax. | -查尔斯 -放轻松 |
[08:27] | – The lights, please. – Just relax. | -请关灯 -放轻松 |
[08:28] | Please stay calm, Charles. | 保持冷静 查尔斯 |
[08:30] | Charles, you need to cooperate with us. | 查尔斯 你得配合我们 |
[08:32] | This is gonna be very easy. | 这非常简单的 |
[08:33] | We’re just gonna draw a little bit of blood, | 我们只需要抽一点点血 |
[08:35] | suture up your wound, and do a very simple CAT scan. | 缝合你的伤口 做个简单的断层扫描 |
[08:38] | – No! No CAT scan! – Okay, c-calm, calm. | -不 不能做扫描 -冷静 冷静 |
[08:39] | – No CAT scan! – Tricia, | -不能做扫描 -特莉莎 |
[08:41] | can we please get some restraints? | 请将他固定 |
[08:41] | – You don’t understand! – Gentlemen, please come in here. | -你不明白 -男医生麻烦进来 |
[08:43] | Please, turn off the lights. | 求求你 把灯关掉 |
[08:44] | You have to hold him down, restrain him. | 要把他按住 |
[08:45] | – Please turn off the lights! – Charles… | -请把灯关掉 -查尔斯 |
[08:46] | – Right here. – …we need you to calm down. | -这边 -你得冷静 |
[08:47] | – You’re killing me! – Calm down, Charles. | -你这是在谋杀我 -冷静 查尔斯 |
[08:49] | – Just gonna get them and figure it out for you. – You’re fine. | -检查了就没事了 -你没事的 |
[08:52] | We got you. | 有我们在呢 |
[08:53] | Just keep your head down. | 头别抬起来 |
[09:17] | How’s he doing? | 他情况如何 |
[09:18] | I’d love to be able to tell you, | 我也想告诉你 |
[09:20] | but we can’t know for sure until we do those tests. | 但是不做检查没办法确定 |
[09:26] | You know what I’m gonna say. | 你知道我要说什么 |
[09:27] | Why can’t you just go old-school — you know, | 你们为什么不能用传统方法 |
[09:28] | look at his pupils, use a stethoscope — that kinda thing? | 检查瞳孔 用听诊器之类的 |
[09:31] | He doesn’t want to be here. | 他不想待在这里 |
[09:32] | What he wants and what he needs | 他想要什么和他需要什么 |
[09:33] | are two very different things, Jimmy. | 完全是两码事 吉米 |
[09:36] | We don’t know if he lost consciousness | 我们不知道他失去意识 |
[09:38] | because of a heart-related issue or if it was a mild stroke. | 是心脏问题还是轻微中风引起的 |
[09:42] | We don’t know if his spine has been injured, | 我们不知道他脊椎是否受伤 |
[09:44] | if his brain is swelling. | 脑部是否肿胀 |
[09:45] | He likely has a concussion, at least. | 至少很有可能脑震荡 |
[09:48] | Chuck is once again refusing these tests | 查克还是拒绝做检查 |
[09:50] | because they involve being bombarded by electricity — | 因为会让他受到”电磁轰炸” |
[09:54] | his words. | 这是他的原话 |
[09:56] | Nothing has changed since the last time he was in here. | 跟他上次进医院一模一样 |
[10:00] | Look, I don’t know how to explain this any clearer. | 我已经解释得很清楚了 |
[10:02] | I’m not committing him. | 我不会让他住院的 |
[10:09] | What about a Temporary Emergency Guardianship? | 那申请临时紧急监护人如何 |
[10:13] | I mean, he fits the parameters. | 他符合条件 |
[10:14] | You’re telling me he’s in need of medical care so urgent | 你跟我说他急需医疗 |
[10:17] | that we can’t wait around on court procedure. | 没办法等到法庭完成审核程序 |
[10:19] | Most certainly. | 没错 |
[10:20] | Yeah. And Chuck is not able to understand the consequences. | 而且查克无法理解后果 |
[10:23] | I mean, he can understand them, but he — | 他是可以理解 但是他… |
[10:25] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[10:26] | A judge will see it that way, too. | 法官也会这么理解的 |
[10:28] | And then I take him home, and it’s over. | 之后我带他回家就可以了 |
[10:30] | Pending results and proper treatment, yes. | 等待检验结果和适当治疗 可以 |
[10:35] | I know a judge we can call right now. | 我认识个法官 现在就可以联系他 |
[10:43] | Let me be the one to tell him. | 让我来告诉他吧 |
[11:07] | Hey, buddy. How’s it going? | 老兄 你还好吗 |
[11:12] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[11:14] | Well, if it isn’t Johnny-on-the-spot. | 你简直是随时待命 |
[11:18] | What? What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:19] | Is Ernesto out there? | 欧内斯托在外面吗 |
[11:22] | Yeah. Can I get you something? | 对 你需要什么吗 |
[11:23] | Ernesto! | 欧内斯托 |
[11:25] | Come in here, please! | 麻烦你进来 |
[11:25] | Look, just take it easy. | 放松 |
[11:27] | Ernesto! | 欧内斯托 |
[11:31] | Just put your stuff in there. | 把你东西放那儿 |
[11:38] | I got him. | 来了 |
[11:40] | How are you feelin’, Mr. McGill? | 你感觉怎么样 麦吉尔先生 |
[11:41] | Ernesto, how long was I unconscious | 欧内斯托 在那家复件店里 |
[11:43] | in that print shop? | 我昏迷了多久 |
[11:45] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[11:46] | 30 seconds, a minute? | 三十秒 一分钟 |
[11:48] | – 2 minutes? – I’d say maybe about a minute. | -还是两分钟 -大概有一分钟吧 |
[11:50] | You were kinda in and out. | 你时而清醒时而迷糊 |
[11:51] | And how long was I lying on the floor before the ambulance arrived? | 救护车来之前我在地上躺了多久 |
[11:55] | About 10 minutes, I think, but I didn’t look at the clock. | 大概有十分钟吧 我没看表 |
[11:59] | And yet, you were there. | 而那时你已经到了 |
[12:03] | Chuck, can we, uh… | 查克 我们能不能… |
[12:04] | There’s only one way | 只有一种方法 |
[12:05] | you could have gotten there so quickly — | 能让你那么快到达那里 |
[12:08] | you never left. | 你根本没走 |
[12:09] | I think you’re getting all wound up. | 你太激动了 |
[12:11] | Can you just take a few deep br– | 你得深呼吸… |
[12:13] | You bribed him — | 你贿赂了他… |
[12:14] | – that kid behind the counter. – What? | -那个柜员 -什么 |
[12:16] | Between the time Ernesto left and I arrived, | 趁着欧内斯托离开而我还没到 |
[12:19] | you paid that half-wit to swear | 你给了那个笨蛋钱 |
[12:20] | – he’d never laid eyes on you. – Mr. McGill. | -让他说他从没见过你 -麦吉尔先生 |
[12:22] | And then you stuck around to watch. | 然后你就在附近一直看着 |
[12:25] | – Why? Just wanted to see me suffer? – Mr. McGill. | -为什么 想看我受苦吗 -麦吉尔先生 |
[12:27] | Just wanted to have a laugh at my expense? | 想看我出洋相吗 |
[12:29] | I called him. | 我给他打了电话 |
[12:33] | What? | 什么 |
[12:34] | I called Jimmy earlier, before I picked you up. | 我在接你之前 给吉米打了电话 |
[12:36] | He showed up when he did because I called him. | 他出现是因为我给他打了电话 |
[12:40] | I was worried about you, and I just — | 我很担心你 所以… |
[12:42] | I called him. I’m sorry. | 我给他打了电话 对不起 |
[12:50] | Get out…both of you. | 出去 你们两个都出去 |
[13:07] | Chuck, there’s something that I have to do, | 查克 有件事我必须得做 |
[13:09] | and I’m really sorry — | 真的很抱歉 |
[13:12] | really, truly sorry, | 真的非常抱歉 |
[13:13] | but I gotta do it, and it’s for you. | 但我必须做 为了你好 |
[13:16] | You’re trying to have me committed. | 你想让我住院 |
[13:19] | No, it’s a Temporary — | 不 只是临时… |
[13:20] | Temporary Emergency Guardianship — | 临时紧急监护人 |
[13:23] | to-may-to, to-mah-to. | 说法不同而已 |
[13:26] | Well, you’ve finally got me where you want me. | 你终于把我关起来了 |
[13:48] | Hey, you look beat. | 你看起来累坏了 |
[13:49] | Why don’t you go home and get some sleep? | 回家休息吧 |
[13:51] | I’m fine to hang out, you know? | 我还撑得住 |
[13:53] | Whatever you need. | 有什么需要尽管说 |
[13:54] | Nah. We’re good here. | 没事 不用了 |
[13:58] | Hey, Ernie. | 欧尼 |
[13:59] | Uh, how come you said that about callin’ me? | 你为什么说你给我打了电话 |
[14:04] | I don’t know, man. | 我也不知道 |
[14:06] | Look, I didn’t want to say anything, | 我本不想多嘴 |
[14:07] | but your brother — | 但是你哥哥… |
[14:09] | the way he’s been talkin’ about you lately — | 最近他说起你时的样子… |
[14:11] | it’s like…he’s really out to get you, Jimmy. | 就好像…他真的要收拾你 吉米 |
[14:15] | And…I don’t know. | 我说不清 |
[14:18] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[14:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:28] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天给你电话 |
[14:32] | I miss the mailroom. | 真怀念收发室 |
[16:15] | Are you familiar with the Hippocratic oath? | 你们知道希波克拉底誓言吗 |
[16:17] | You should be. | 你们应该知道 |
[16:19] | One of the oldest binding documents in history. | 历史上最古老的具有约束力的文件之一 |
[16:22] | Primum non nocere — first, do no harm. | 首先 不要伤害病人 |
[16:25] | This is not the way to treat my condition. | 你们这样治疗我是不对的 |
[16:27] | It’s as though I had a — an allergy to penicillin, | 就好像 我对青霉素过敏 |
[16:30] | and yet, you persist on treating my infection with it. | 而你们却非要用它来治疗我的感染 |
[16:34] | I appreciate the analogy, Charles, | 感谢你做类比 查尔斯 |
[16:36] | but I don’t think it quite fits. | 但我觉得这个类比并不恰当 |
[16:39] | Look, we’ll have you in and out of Radiology | 我们会在你不知不觉间 |
[16:41] | before you know it, all right? | 就做完放射检查的 好吗 |
[16:43] | Then we can see about getting that neck collar off | 然后我们会摘掉颈托 |
[16:45] | and get you moving around. | 让你活动活动 |
[16:56] | Okay, Charles, the scan is starting now. | 好了 查尔斯 扫描就要开始了 |
[16:58] | The table that you’re on is going to move. | 你躺着的台子会移动 |
[17:01] | You’re gonna hear a sound that might seem loud to you, | 你会听到一声比较大的声响 |
[17:03] | but it’s nothing to worry about. | 但是不用担心 |
[17:53] | Still no word? | 还没消息呢 |
[17:55] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[17:56] | How long is this gonna take? | 到底要花多久啊 |
[17:59] | She said that whole test would be like 10 minutes. | 她说整个检查也就十分钟而已 |
[18:02] | Maybe they had to start over. | 也许他们得重做 |
[18:04] | What — 20 times? | 重做二十次吗 |
[18:08] | He should be home. | 他应该回家 |
[18:10] | Jimmy, you’re doin’ the right thing. | 吉米 你这么做是对的 |
[18:17] | Would you get your work out, please? | 你能把工作拿出来做吗 |
[18:19] | Becouse God knows how much longer we’re gonna be here. | 因为不知道还要在这等多久 |
[18:22] | I’d feel better if you were doing something, | 如果你能做点别的我会感觉好点 |
[18:24] | you know, unhospital-y. | 做点跟医院无关的事 |
[18:27] | Unhospital-y. | 跟医院无关的 |
[18:29] | I’m on it. | 好的 |
[18:42] | You know what? I’m gonna go ask for an update. | 我去问一下情况 |
[18:45] | Okay. Good idea. | 好主意 |
[18:47] | You are the greatest generation. | 你们是最伟大的一代 |
[18:49] | – Jimmy. – You didn’t start World War II, | -吉米 -你们没有挑起二战 |
[18:52] | but you sure as heck finished it. | 但却终结了它 |
[18:54] | And if that weren’t enough, | 如果这还不够 |
[18:55] | you sent a rocket 300 feet tall to the moon. | 你们还把九十多米高的火箭送上了月球 |
[18:59] | Now, in your golden years, | 现在 你们到了迟暮之年 |
[19:01] | you need someone looking out for you, | 需要有人照顾 |
[19:04] | someone you can trust, | 需要一个可以信任的人 |
[19:06] | a man who says what he does and does what he says. | 一个言必信 行必果的人 |
[19:10] | When you need someone to count on… | 当你需要一个可靠的人 |
[19:12] | – Gimme Jimmy! – Gimme Jimmy! | -我选吉米 -我选吉米 |
[19:15] | Gimme Jimmy! | 我选吉米 |
[19:16] | Because moxie is in such short supply these days. | 因为现在勇气已经很少见了 |
[19:21] | Jimmy McGill — A lawyer you can trust. | 吉米·麦吉尔 你可以信赖的律师 |
[19:27] | It’s really good, Jimmy. | 太棒了 吉米 |
[19:28] | You made a really good commercial. | 你拍了一条很棒的广告 |
[19:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:42] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[19:45] | Oh, finally. So, how is he? | 总算出来了 他怎么样了 |
[19:48] | Well, the good news is that, physically, he’s okay. | 好消息是生理上无大碍 |
[19:52] | The radiologist said everything looks normal | 放射科医生说查尔斯的 |
[19:53] | with Charles’ head and spine, | 头和脊椎都很正常 |
[19:55] | so we took his neck collar off. | 所以我们把他的颈圈卸了 |
[19:57] | His head wound will heal just fine. | 他头部的伤会很快愈合 |
[19:59] | We gave him a tetanus shot | 给他打了破伤风 |
[20:00] | because his immunization records were not current. | 因为他的接种记录不是最新的 |
[20:02] | I’m sure that’s no surprise to you. | 你肯定不意外 |
[20:04] | And — And — And his heart? | 那他心脏呢 |
[20:05] | Strong. | 很强健 |
[20:06] | The EKG was normal. | 心电图正常 |
[20:08] | As far as losing consciousness, my best guess is | 至于失去知觉 最可能的原因是 |
[20:11] | Charles had what’s called a stress-related syncope. | 查尔斯的晕厥和压力有关 |
[20:15] | It’s basically a panic attack, | 一般是恐慌症发作 |
[20:17] | but no signs of a stroke or cardiac event. | 但没有中风和心脏问题 |
[20:21] | However, there was… | 但还是有… |
[20:25] | a complication. | 并发症 |
[20:30] | Chuck? Hey, buddy, it’s me. | 查克 兄弟是我 |
[20:32] | They said everything looks good, so let’s get you outta here. | 医生说一切正常 我们出院吧 |
[20:34] | Whaddya say? | 你说呢 |
[20:45] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[20:46] | Whatever you gave him should’ve worn off already, right? | 药效应该已经过去了 对吧 |
[20:48] | We watched him for several hours. | 我们观察他几个小时了 |
[20:50] | We even gave him what’s called a reversal agent. | 甚至都用了逆转剂 |
[20:53] | So, yes, the sedative wore off. | 没错 镇静剂药效过了 |
[20:56] | – This is something else. – What? | -是因为其他原因 -什么原因 |
[20:59] | We think it’s a state of self-induced catatonia. | 我们认为这是自诱导紧张症 |
[21:01] | “We” — always with the “We.” | “我们” 永远是”我们认为” |
[21:03] | I think it’s you. | 我觉得就是你认为 |
[21:04] | You’re the only doctor in the room. | 你是这屋子里唯一的医生 |
[21:06] | I think you fried his brain with that machine. | 我认为是你用机器烧坏了他的脑子 |
[21:09] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[21:10] | – I’m sorry. This is bullshit. – Jimmy. | -抱歉 真是扯淡 -吉米 |
[21:14] | What next? | 接下来干嘛 |
[21:16] | When I first treated Charles, he was in a similar state. | 我第一次治疗查尔斯时 他也是类似的状态 |
[21:19] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你同意吗 |
[21:24] | I have to believe that it’s just a matter of time | 我相信他清醒过来 |
[21:27] | before he comes out of it. | 只是时间问题 |
[21:28] | Matter of time. | 时间问题 |
[21:30] | Fine, then. I’ll wait right here. | 好 那我就在这等着 |
[21:44] | Shot left. 1.5 minutes. | 偏左 一点五角分 |
[21:50] | How many rounds’ve gone through the tube? | 这把枪能连射多少发 |
[21:53] | For a 762? | 你说鲁格762狙击枪吗 |
[21:54] | You can put 3,500 through it and never know. | 就算射掉3500发也没啥影响 |
[21:57] | It’s about how tight she shoots. | 关键是能射多准 |
[22:00] | And this one’s tight as they come. | 这把枪准得很 |
[22:02] | I’d say there’s a breeze picking up downrange. | 因为顺射击方向有风 |
[22:07] | Your barrel gonna be cold? | 枪管会变冷吗 |
[22:09] | Let’s suppose so. | 希望如此吧 |
[22:11] | Well, then, you’d better have paid attention to that shot. | 那你开枪最好多留心 |
[22:14] | I’d better have. | 是啊 |
[22:17] | Adjusting right, 1.5 minutes. | 向右调整 一点五角分 |
[22:28] | Send it. | 开枪吧 |
[22:33] | Hit. | 中了 |
[22:34] | Center hit. | 正中红心 |
[22:40] | I suggest you don’t change up your ammo. | 我建议你不要换子弹 |
[22:43] | Stick with the 168 grain boat-tail hollow point — | 继续用168格令船尾中空弹 |
[22:45] | if it’s an open shot, that is. | 如果没有障碍物 选它没错 |
[22:48] | Now, if you got to shoot through a heavy window, | 如果你要射穿很厚的窗户 |
[22:50] | I’ll up you to a 180. | 我建议你换到180格令 |
[22:52] | But as you know, you’ll have to recalculate the shot. | 但你就得重新计算射击参数了 |
[22:55] | 168’ll do it. | 168就够了 |
[22:58] | How many boxes? | 多少盒 |
[23:00] | Just the one. | 就一盒 |
[23:04] | No, it’s on the house. | 不用了 免费 |
[23:10] | Uh, one last thing. | 还有一件事 |
[23:19] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[23:22] | None taken. | 没事 |
[24:18] | Jimmy, can I get some water? | 吉米 可以给我点水吗 |
[24:21] | Chuck. Hey, buddy, you’re back with us. | 查克 你醒了 |
[24:24] | How you… | 你怎么… |
[24:26] | Can I get some water, please? | 可以给我点水吗 |
[24:27] | Yeah, yeah, water. | 好好 我去拿 |
[24:37] | Oh, shit. Sorry. | 该死 抱歉 |
[24:41] | Want some more? | 还要吗 |
[24:46] | Last thing I remember | 我记得最后一件事 |
[24:47] | was that machine they put me in. | 就是他们把我送进那台机器里 |
[24:49] | How long was I out for? | 我昏迷多久了 |
[24:53] | Was…20 hours. | 有二十个小时了 |
[24:57] | And next order of business — get you the hell outta here. | 下一个任务就是把你带出这鬼地方 |
[25:01] | Where to next — | 去哪 |
[25:03] | some insane asylum in Las Cruces? | 拉斯克鲁塞斯的精神病院吗 |
[25:06] | Some place you can really tuck me away, but good? | 一个你可以真正把我藏起来的地方吗 |
[25:09] | Home, Chuck. You’re goin’ home. | 回家 查克 你要回家 |
[25:13] | Well, your heart’s okay, | 你心脏很好 |
[25:14] | and so is that crack on your head, | 头上的伤也没事 |
[25:16] | so that’s all I wanted to know. | 这已经很好了 |
[25:20] | What about the T.E.G.? | 临时紧急监护人呢 |
[25:23] | The “T” stands for “Temporary,” Right? | “T”不正是临时的意思吗 |
[25:29] | You wanna go to bed? | 你想上床吗 |
[25:31] | No, no. It’s — It’s cooler down here. | 不不 这更凉快 |
[25:39] | What can I get you? | 你还需要什么 |
[25:41] | I’ll make you some tea — uh, the good stuff, | 我给你泡点茶 好茶叶 |
[25:44] | not that brown water they have at the hospital. | 不是医院里那种发黄的水 |
[25:46] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[25:49] | I’ll make you some tea. | 我去给你泡茶 |
[25:50] | Jimmy. No. | 吉米 别去 |
[25:54] | Just — | 你就… |
[25:57] | You’ve done your duty. | 你没事了 |
[25:58] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[26:02] | That came out a bit harsh. | 我有点咄咄逼人了 |
[26:05] | Look, I’ve been zapped and poked and prodded, | 我在医院已经被百般折磨了 |
[26:08] | and now I just I wanna be left alone. | 现在 我只想自己待会 |
[26:14] | If things start going south for you again, | 如果你身体又出什么问题 |
[26:16] | how am I even gonna know? | 我怎么能知道呢 |
[26:17] | I’m fine. I promise. | 我没事的 我保证 |
[26:22] | See? | 看见没 |
[26:24] | Feeling better already. | 已经感觉好多了 |
[26:27] | I mean, I don’t even have a key, so… | 我连钥匙都没有 |
[26:33] | Can I get Ernie back here? | 我能叫欧尼回来吗 |
[26:35] | Would you let me do that for you, at least? | 至少让我为你做这件事 行吗 |
[26:37] | You need someone lookin’ in on ya. | 你需要有人来照看你 |
[26:39] | You gotta eat, right? | 你得吃饭 不是吗 |
[26:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:53] | Feel better, Chuck. | 早日康复 查克 |
[35:39] | All right, I will get right on that. | 好的 我这就去办 |
[35:41] | I should have it for you by early next week. | 下周应该就能帮你办好 |
[35:44] | You have yourself a wonderful day, Mr. Collins. | 祝你今日愉快 柯林斯先生 |
[35:54] | Oh! There you go. | 对了 |
[35:55] | Yeah, get the sunglasses out. | 把墨镜拿出来 |
[35:56] | It’s very bright. | 外面很亮 |
[35:58] | Gotta protect the ol’ peepers. | 得保护好眼睛 |
[36:00] | You gotta… | 你得… |
[36:03] | Yep, looking sharp. | 好 帅呆了 |
[36:05] | Bingo. | 就这样 |
[36:07] | Uh, bye-bye, now. | 回头见 |
[36:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:14] | Folks, I’m sorry about the wait, | 大家好 抱歉让你们久等 |
[36:17] | but the attention I give each client means | 我为每位委托人花这么长时间 |
[36:19] | sometimes, things get a little…backed up. | 意味着有时候大家需要等等 |
[36:23] | Uh but I promise | 不过我向你们保证 |
[36:25] | to get to each and every one of you in turn. | 会按顺序为你们服务 |
[36:27] | Mrs. DeShazo, my dear, I believe you’re next. | 德谢佐女士 亲爱的 你是下一位 |
[36:29] | But first, may I get anybody some coffee? | 先问一句 有谁想喝咖啡吗 |
[36:32] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[36:33] | Uh, excuse me one second. | 稍等一下 |
[36:36] | We have got to get a receptionist — like, yesterday. | 我们昨天就得找个前台 |
[36:39] | Jimmy, Howard just called. | 吉米 霍华德刚才来电话了 |
[36:40] | He says he’s been trying to reach you all morning. | 他说他一早上都在联系你 |
[36:42] | So? Tell him to stop bothering you and leave me a message. | 那又怎样 叫他别烦你了 给我留言 |
[36:46] | It’s about Chuck. | 是查克的事 |
[36:48] | It’s impmptant — that’s all he’ll say. | 他只说很重要 |
[36:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:54] | Unfortunately, uh, my associate tells me | 很遗憾 我的同事告诉我 |
[36:57] | I’m needed for some brief but pressing legal business. | 我有简短但紧急的法律事务要处理 |
[37:00] | I just need to make one quick phone call. | 我很快打个电话就好 |
[37:03] | Uh, in the meantime, who was it who wanted coffee? | 谁想要咖啡来着 |
[37:08] | Yeah, okay, uh, this young lady will get you coffee… | 好的 这位年轻的女士会给你们倒咖啡 |
[37:13] | and, also, doughnuts if there are any left. | 还有面包圈 如果还有的话 |
[37:25] | I want coffee, but I do not want cream. | 我要咖啡 不加奶 |
[37:29] | Hey, Julie, it’s me, returning Howard’s call. | 朱莉 是我 给霍华德回电话 |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:38] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[37:39] | Jimmy, I have just one question — | 吉米 我就问一个问题 |
[37:41] | are you behind this? | 这是你策划的吗 |
[37:43] | Am I behind what? | 策划什么 |
[38:17] | Jimmy, I’m kind of in the middle of somethin’ right now. | 吉米 我现在正忙着呢 |
[38:19] | – Come back later. – No, no, no. | -过会再来吧 -不 不 不 |
[38:21] | Come on. Open the door. | 拜托 把门打开 |
[38:22] | I know why you’re here. We can discuss it later. | 我知道你为什么来 我们可以一会再说 |
[38:25] | Right now I’m busy, goodbye. | 我正忙着呢 再见 |
[38:44] | You happy now? | 满意了吧 |
[38:57] | It’s not right — me not havin’ a key to this place. | 这样不行 我连这里的钥匙都没有 |
[39:04] | Chuck? | 查克 |
[39:36] | So, Chuck…uh, what’s up? | 查克 这怎么回事 |
[39:52] | You got a little, uh — | 你弄了个… |
[39:58] | You got a little, uh, uh, project goin’ on? | 你弄了个工程啊 |
[40:05] | Uh, something you maybe wanna tell me about? | 你想跟我说说这是怎么回事吗 |
[40:09] | Whaddya say, Chuck? Y– Uh, clue me in? | 查克 跟我说说行吗 |
[40:14] | These walls are plaster and lath — | 这些墙是石膏和板条的 |
[40:17] | completely invisible to the radio spectrum. | 对无线电波完全没防护作用 |
[40:20] | No protection at all — | 一点也没有 |
[40:21] | I might as well be standing in the middle of a pasture. | 我还不如直接站到一片牧草地里呢 |
[40:24] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 真不知道当初怎么想的 |
[40:25] | Shoulda done this from the start. | 一开始就该这么做 |
[40:27] | What, you shoulda done this, with the, uh — | 你是说这么做 用… |
[40:30] | See, I think these walls are pretty solid. I think — | 我觉得这些墙还挺结实的 |
[40:32] | See, what I really need is a proper Faraday cage. | 我需要的是一个法拉第笼 |
[40:35] | That’s what I need. | 那才是我需要的 |
[40:37] | I think we need to sit down, take a break, buddy. | 我们该坐下来 休息一会 伙计 |
[40:40] | Please? | 求你了 |
[40:42] | Do not patronize me, Jimmy. | 别跟我来这一套 吉米 |
[40:44] | I’m not crazy, all right? | 我没疯 好吗 |
[40:46] | I-I never said you were crazy. | 我从没说你疯了 |
[40:48] | That — You’re probably exhausted, | 你可能只是累坏了 |
[40:51] | a-and justifiably. | 情有可原 |
[40:52] | Hey, come on. Hey. | 听着 |
[40:54] | Five minutes, and then right back at it. | 就五分钟 然后你接着忙你的 |
[40:56] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:58] | Come on, Chuck. | 来吧 查克 |
[41:01] | Just a break. | 休息一会 |
[41:05] | – Careful. – I know. | -小心点 -我知道 |
[41:26] | Howard tells me you quit HHM. | 霍华德说你辞职了 |
[41:29] | I didn’t quit. | 我没有辞职 |
[41:31] | I retired. | 我退休了 |
[41:33] | That’s not what it sounded like. | 听起来可不像退休 |
[41:36] | Regardless, it’s kinda outta the blue, don’t you think? | 不管怎样 这太突然了 你不觉得吗 |
[41:39] | He’s worried about you. | 他很担心你 |
[41:41] | He should be relieved. | 他该松了一口气才对 |
[41:43] | Relieved? Why would he be relieved? | 松了一口气 怎么会 |
[41:46] | You’re his Number One Guy. | 你可是他的顶梁柱 |
[41:47] | Without you, that whole place goes down the drain. | 没了你 律所肯定每况愈下 |
[41:52] | So, you — you retired — | 你退休了 |
[41:55] | not just from HHM, | 不仅从哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所退休 |
[41:56] | but the law? | 也退出律师界了吗 |
[42:00] | That’s not good, Chuck. | 这可不好 查克 |
[42:03] | The — The law… needs you. | 律师界 需要你 |
[42:07] | Just stop it. | 别说了 |
[42:09] | And you need it. | 你也需要它 |
[42:12] | What brought this on exactly, Chuck? | 到底是为什么 查克 |
[42:17] | ‘Cause I don’t know what you are if you’re not a lawyer. | 你不做律师还能做什么 |
[42:24] | How are you gonna retire before you get me disbarred, | 你还没让我被取消律师资格 |
[42:27] | before you run me outta town on a rail, huh? | 还没把我赶出城 怎么能退休 |
[42:30] | I’ll be the only McGill carrying the family name. | 以后可就我一个麦吉尔在律师界混了 |
[42:31] | You can’t have that. | 你怎么忍得了 |
[42:36] | Is this… ’cause you lost Mesa Verde? | 是因为 你没能挽回梅萨维德银行吗 |
[42:41] | So what? Who cares? | 那又怎样 谁会在意 |
[42:44] | And, hey, if you truly do think | 而且 如果你真的觉得 |
[42:46] | that I rat-fucked you on that thing — | 这事是我在背后捅你刀子 |
[42:47] | which I did not, but whatever — | 当然我并没有 不过随便了 |
[42:49] | well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[42:50] | You get mad! Take action! | 你应该生气 应该报复 |
[42:52] | Don’t just hide out in your — your Faraday whatever — | 别躲在你这法拉第什么 |
[42:55] | your cage thing here. | 破笼子里 |
[42:57] | No! You — No retirement for you! | 不 你该永不退休才对 |
[42:59] | When you’re 99, | 等你九十九岁了 |
[43:01] | you can drop dead giving closing arguments to JudgeBot 3000 — | 还要对着机器人法官做结辩陈词 然后倒地身亡 |
[43:05] | which will run on electricity, by the way. | 对了 那东西也是用电的 |
[43:07] | That’s your future, okay? | 这才是你的未来好吗 |
[43:09] | – So… – I… | -所以 -我 |
[43:12] | I can’t do the job anymore. | 我做不了这个工作了 |
[43:14] | What do you mean? ‘Course you can do the job. | 什么意思 你怎么就干不了了 |
[43:17] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[43:18] | What mistake? | 什么错误 |
[43:19] | A simple, nothing little bank address — | 一个很小的错误 把银行地址搞错了 |
[43:22] | 1216 instead of 1261. | 1261号写成了1216号 |
[43:25] | I screwed it up! | 我搞砸了 |
[43:26] | I hurt the client. | 我让委托人蒙受损失 |
[43:30] | Blew it completely and utterly. | 彻彻底底搞砸了 |
[43:34] | And then I blamed — And then I blamed you. | 而且我还把这怪到你头上 |
[43:40] | It’s this goddamned electricity! | 都怪这该死的电流 |
[43:43] | It’s wearing me down! It’s wearing down my faculties! | 一点一点消磨我 把我的机能消磨殆尽 |
[43:46] | My brain…my mind — it used to be — | 我的头脑 我的思维 曾经 |
[43:52] | You know, it used to work! | 它曾经那么敏捷 |
[43:54] | And now it doesn’t anymore. | 可现在完全不管用了 |
[43:56] | People got hurt because of me. | 有人因为我而受伤害 |
[44:01] | Time to end it. | 是时候结束了 |
[44:10] | What if I told you you didn’t make a mistake? | 如果我告诉你你并没有犯错呢 |
[44:16] | For Christ’s sakes, Jimmy, stop humoring me. | 天哪 吉米 别来安慰我了 |
[44:18] | Stop trying to talk everything right. | 别说得好像一切都不是我的错 |
[44:25] | I rat-fucked you. | 我背叛了你 |
[44:29] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[44:32] | I would made Nixon proud. | 尼克松都得为我自豪 |
[44:37] | I changed 1261 to 1216. | 我把1261改成了1216 |
[44:42] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[44:45] | It all went down exactly like you said — | 事情的经过就像你说的一样 |
[44:49] | I mean, exactly. | 分毫不差 |
[44:52] | I doctored the copies. | 我篡改了文件 |
[44:54] | I paid the kid at the shop to lie for me. | 买通打印店的小伙子让他为我撒谎 |
[44:57] | It is insane how you got every detail exactly right. | 每一个细节都如你所料 你太神了 |
[45:06] | So you can relax, okay? | 这下你能放心了吧 |
[45:08] | ‘Cause that brain of yours is chugging along at 1,000% efficiency. | 你的脑子好用着呢 马力十足 |
[45:14] | Are you telling the truth, | 你说的是真的吗 |
[45:16] | or are you just trying to make me feel better? | 还是你只是为了让我好受点 |
[45:20] | I am sayin’ it to make ya feel better. | 当然是为了让你好受点 |
[45:22] | I sure as shit wouldn’t be telling ya otherwise. | 不然我怎么可能说出来 |
[45:25] | But, yes… it’s the truth. | 但没错 这就是真相 |
[45:30] | You’d go to such lengths to humiliate me? | 你这么大费周章就为了羞辱我吗 |
[45:33] | I did it for Kim! | 我是为了金 |
[45:35] | What — She worked her butt off to get Mesa Verde | 她废寝忘食拿下梅萨维德银行 |
[45:39] | while you and Howard sat around sipping Scotch and chortling. | 而你和霍华德就喝喝威士忌坐享其成 |
[45:43] | Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill — | 什么哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所 |
[45:45] | more like Scrooge and Marley! | 应该叫斯克鲁奇马利律所才对 |
[45:46] | Kim deserves Mesa Verde — | 梅萨维德银行是金的 |
[45:51] | She earned it, and she needs it! | 她争取来的 她需要它 |
[45:53] | I did it to help her, | 我这么做是为了帮她 |
[45:55] | but I-I honestly didn’t think it would hurt you so bad. | 但我真不知道这会给你带来那么大的伤害 |
[45:59] | I thought you’d just say, “Oh, crap, I made a mistake,” | 我以为你只会说 “靠 我犯了个错误” |
[46:01] | and go on with your life, like a normal person! | 然后继续过你的日子 这才是正常人会干的 |
[46:04] | But, oh, no! | 可你偏不 |
[46:05] | Wishful thinking! | 是我太天真 |
[46:18] | So, can I, uh, tell Howard | 所以 我能不能告诉霍华德 |
[46:20] | you’re not quitting or retiring or whatever? | 你不辞职也不退休了 |
[46:31] | And can we take all this shit down off the walls? | 还有 能不能把这些破玩意从墙上弄下来 |
[46:40] | I’m gonna go call Howard. | 我这就打电话给霍华德 |
[46:42] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[46:46] | You do realize you just confessed to a felony? | 你刚刚承认犯了一项重罪你知道吧 |
[46:51] | I guess. | 算是吧 |
[46:53] | But you feel better, right? | 可你觉得好多了 是吧 |
[46:56] | Besides, it’s your word against mine. | 再说了 就我们俩 空口无凭 |