时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | *Que lindo es tu cucu cucu* | *你的美臀真漂亮* |
[00:34] | *Tan bello tu cucu cucu* | *真的好漂亮* |
[00:36] | *Redondito y suavecito cucu* | *圆润又松软* |
[00:39] | *Que lindo es tu cucu cucu* | *你的美臀真漂亮* |
[00:41] | *Cuando te pones pantalón cucu* | *穿上紧身裤* |
[00:43] | *Y te tocas por de–* | *自摸你翘臀* |
[01:00] | *No te metas con mi cucu cucu* | *别对我的美臀乱来* |
[01:03] | *No te metas con mi cucu cucu* | *别对我的美臀乱来* |
[01:05] | *Yo se que tienes tu mujer* | *我知道你有娇妻* |
[01:23] | *No te metas con mi cucu cucu* | *别对我的美臀乱来* |
[01:25] | *Nunca faltan los mirones cucu* | *小伙子都目不转睛* |
[01:27] | *Como tú y los demas cucu* | *就像你和别人那样* |
[01:30] | *Si quieres puedes mirar cucu* | *你想看就看吧* |
[01:32] | *No que a ti te de la gana cucu* | *想看就看个够* |
[01:37] | *Te daré una cachetada cucu* | *乱来赏你一耳光* |
[01:39] | *No –* | *别* |
[01:42] | *…cucu cucu* | *美臀* |
[01:43] | *Yo se que tienes tu mujer**Cucu* | *我知道你有娇妻* |
[01:47] | *Cucu* | *美臀* |
[04:51] | Thank you for your patience. | 久等了 |
[04:52] | Didn’t you say that the hearing is more or less a formality? | 你不是说听证会只是走形式而已吗 |
[04:55] | Well, the real work’s already been done, yes. | 实际工作已经完成了 对 |
[04:58] | In that case, I’m fine covering it myself. | 那样的话 我自己应付得来 |
[05:01] | Kevin and Paige don’t need both of us there. | 凯文和佩奇不需要我俩都去 |
[05:03] | That may be strictly true, | 你说得也许很对 |
[05:05] | but we want to send the right message, don’t we? | 但我们想传达正确的信息 是不是 |
[05:08] | I’m just worried about your comfort. | 我就是担心你不舒服 |
[05:10] | I find victory laps very comforting. | 庆祝胜利最让我舒服 |
[06:21] | Well-done, my friend. | 干得好 朋友 |
[06:28] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:29] | This meeting of the New Mexico State Banking Board is now in session. | 现在召开新墨西哥州银监局会议 |
[06:34] | We have Mesa Verde here with us today, | 今天来的是梅萨维德银行 |
[06:37] | and they’re represented by Charles McGill. | 由查尔斯·麦吉尔代表 |
[06:40] | Nice to have you back, Charles. | 真高兴你回来 查尔斯 |
[06:43] | Thank you. Good to be back. | 谢谢 能回来真好 |
[06:45] | I’m here with my colleague, Howard Hamlin. | 我和同事霍华德·哈姆林一起 |
[06:48] | And may I introduce Mr. Kevin Wachtell, | 我有幸向你们介绍凯文·沃弛泰尔先生 |
[06:51] | President and Chairman of Mesa Verde Holdings, | 梅萨维德集团总裁兼董事长 |
[06:54] | and Ms. Paige Novick, | 以及佩奇·诺维克女士 |
[06:55] | Mesa Verde Senior Counsel. | 梅萨维德高级法律顾问 |
[06:57] | Hello and welcome. | 欢迎你们 |
[06:59] | I believe staff has found the application | 工作人员认为 |
[07:01] | to meet the basic requirements for approval. | 申请书基本符合通过标准 |
[07:03] | That’s right, isn’t it? | 对不对 |
[07:05] | With your permission, | 如果您允许的话 |
[07:06] | Mr. Wachtell would like to make a brief statement | 沃弛泰尔先生想做个简要介绍 |
[07:08] | in support of the application. | 以支持其申请 |
[07:14] | Mr. Commissioner, | 专员先生 |
[07:15] | ladies and gentlemen of the New Mexico Banking Board, | 新墨西哥州银监局的女士们先生们 |
[07:17] | I’m honored and grateful to appear before you this morning. | 我有幸能在今早来到各位面前 |
[07:22] | We believe that our proposed expansion | 我们认为 我们提出的扩张 |
[07:24] | is in the public interest both for Arizona and our own state. | 符合亚利桑那州和我州的公众利益 |
[07:28] | For 46 years, the men and women of Mesa Verde Bank and Trust | 四十六年来 梅萨维德银行信托的员工 |
[07:31] | have prided ourselves on personal service | 为我们首屈一指的个性化服务和 |
[07:34] | and attention to detail second to none. | 对细节的执着感到骄傲 |
[07:38] | Mesa Verde continues to operate at a Tier One leverage ratio | 梅萨维德经营的一级杠杆比率 |
[07:41] | of 11.2%, and we feel — | 保持在11.2% 我们 |
[07:43] | Uh, hold on. | 等下 |
[07:44] | Excuse me, Mr. Wachtell. Just one moment. | 抱歉 沃弛泰尔先生 稍等一下 |
[07:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[07:53] | Well, let’s find out. | 问一下吧 |
[07:55] | Uh, Mr. Commissioner, is there something we can clarify? | 专员先生 有什么需要我们解释的吗 |
[07:59] | Uh, yes. | 有 |
[08:00] | Can you give us the address | 能告诉我们拟设的 |
[08:01] | of the proposed Scottsdale branch again? | 斯科茨代尔支行的地址吗 |
[08:03] | Certainly. | 当然可以 |
[08:04] | It’s 1216 Rosella Drive, | 亚利桑那州斯科茨代尔 |
[08:06] | Scottsdale, Arizona, 85262. | 罗塞拉路1216号 85262 |
[08:09] | 1216 1-2-1-6? | |
[08:10] | Okay. Because the application I’m looking at today | 好 我现在看着的申请书 |
[08:13] | clearly gives the address as 1216. | 清清楚楚地写着1216号 |
[08:16] | 1216 — that’s correct, sir. | 1216 是的 先生 |
[08:18] | But in the original submission, | 但在你们最初提交的文件中 |
[08:20] | we’re seeing 1261 Rosella Drive. | 写的是罗塞拉路1261号 |
[08:23] | – It is 1261. – 1261. | -是1261 -1261 |
[08:25] | I think if you double-check, you’ll see that 1216 is correct. | 如果你们复查一遍 就会发现应该是1216 |
[08:30] | There seem to be two different addresses here. | 似乎是两个不同的地址 |
[08:32] | Mr. Commissioner, I have a copy of our notice of intent, | 专员先生 我这儿有一份意向通知书复印件 |
[08:35] | which was published in newspapers in Arizona and New Mexico. | 之前发表在亚利桑那和新墨西哥州的报纸上 |
[08:38] | It clearly states the address is 1261 Rosella Drive. | 上面明确写着地址是罗塞拉路1261号 |
[08:40] | Mr. — Mr. Commissioner, I-if — | 专员先生… |
[08:42] | 1-2-6-1 Rosella Drive. | 罗塞拉路1261号 |
[08:45] | Yes, I have a copy of the notice of intent, too, | 是的 我这也有一份意向通知书 |
[08:48] | but on the actual filing, | 但是正式提交的文件上 |
[08:51] | the address reads 1-2-1-6. | 地址写的是1216号 |
[08:53] | So…which is it? | 所以…哪个才对 |
[08:57] | Mr. Commissioner, if I may confer with my clients? | 专员先生 我能与委托人交换意见吗 |
[09:00] | Certainly, please. | 没问题 请 |
[09:01] | It’s absolutely 1261. | 绝对是1261号 |
[09:05] | You are mistaken, | 你搞错了 |
[09:06] | and with all due respect, you’re muddying the waters here. | 恕我直言 你这是在添乱 |
[09:09] | “Muddying the water”? | “添乱” |
[09:11] | Look. | 看 |
[09:12] | Just look. | 自己看 |
[09:15] | Well, this is clearly an error. | 这很明显是个错误 |
[09:18] | It’s 1261. | 是1261没错 |
[09:19] | I know where my own damn bank is. | 我当然知道自己的银行在哪 |
[09:21] | Uh, let’s just all calm down. | 我们都冷静一下 |
[09:22] | I’m sure we can straighten this out. | 肯定可以理清楚的 |
[09:23] | I’ve got a building remodel at 1261 Rosella. | 我在罗塞拉路1261号改造了一栋楼 |
[09:26] | I don’t know where the hell 1216 is. | 我倒不知道1216号是哪里 |
[09:28] | I-I don’t quite underst– 1261. | 我不太明白… 1261 |
[09:32] | – 1261. – Is this gonna be a problem? | -是1261 -这有什么问题吗 |
[09:34] | No, I’m sure it won’t be. | 不会 肯定没问题 |
[09:37] | Um, M-Mr. Commissioner, I apologize. | 专员先生 抱歉 |
[09:40] | Unaccountably, there appears to be a… | 不知为何 我们的文件里 |
[09:43] | discrepancy in our filing. | 似乎出现了矛盾 |
[09:45] | So the correct address the one | 所以正确的地址 |
[09:47] | that appeared in the notice of intent, the 1261? | 是意向通知书上的1261号吗 |
[09:49] | It would seem so. | 看似如此 |
[09:51] | Uh, uh, uh, we’d like to request a, um, | 我们想请求… |
[09:54] | an adjournment of just a few minutes | 休会几分钟 |
[09:56] | so that we can amend the filing to reflect the correct address. | 好让我们将文件修改为正确的地址 |
[10:00] | Well, I-I can give you an adjournment, uh, uh, | 我可以允许休会 |
[10:05] | but, uh…uh, | 但是… |
[10:07] | I don’t think we can get you back in today. | 今天可能没办法重新听证了 |
[10:10] | If I may, when do you think you might be able to schedule us? | 请问什么时候可以重新安排听证 |
[10:14] | I’m being told by staff | 工作人员告知 |
[10:15] | that they’ve already done the research for 1216 Rosella Drive. | 他们已经对罗塞拉路1216号进行了调查 |
[10:20] | Our folks are going to have to go back to square one | 如此一来我们的人又得去新的地址 |
[10:22] | – on the new address. – If we — | -从头开始 -如果… |
[10:23] | we could obtain a provisional agreement today, | 如果我们今天能取得一份临时协议 |
[10:27] | to allow the — the branch to open be– | 允许分行设立… |
[10:28] | No, no. All due respect, | 不 不 恕我直言 |
[10:30] | it’s up to you folks to submit accurate paperwork. | 提交准确的文件是你们的责任 |
[10:34] | Maybe next time, double-check. | 下次最好再次核对 |
[10:37] | Now, uh, the soonest we could revisit this matter — | 如今 最快能够重新听证的时间 |
[10:41] | well, it — it looks like six weeks from Friday. | 应该是六周后的周五 |
[10:45] | We — We can’t wait six weeks. | 我们等不了六个星期 |
[10:49] | Mr. Commissioner, M-Mesa Verde has put effort and…resources | 专员先生 梅萨维德银行已耗费精力与资源 |
[10:54] | into preparing this branch to open immediately. | 准备好即刻让分行开张 |
[10:57] | However unusual, a provisional a-approval | 虽然罕有先例 如果能给个临时许可 |
[11:00] | would be most appreciated, most welcome. | 我们会感激不尽 |
[11:03] | Time being of the essence — | 时间至关重要… |
[11:04] | Charles, I’m sorry. I’ll see you in six weeks. | 查尔斯 很抱歉 我们六周后见 |
[11:07] | That closes the matter for today. | 今天就到此为止 |
[11:10] | Will staff please note | 工作人员请注明 |
[11:11] | that Mesa Verde will return in six weeks… | 梅萨维德将于六周后返回 |
[11:13] | …at which time, we will revisit this application? | 届时再重新对该申请听证 |
[11:16] | That’s on the schedule now. | 已经安排好了 |
[11:18] | And we’ll have expedited all the additional research. | 我们会加快进行所有新增调查 |
[11:22] | This is not possible. | 不可能 |
[11:23] | This is not possible! | 这不可能 |
[11:39] | 1261. No. No. | 1261 不可能 |
[11:43] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[11:45] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[11:49] | I don’t understand. It was 1216. | 我不懂 是1216号 |
[11:51] | It was. I checked! | 没错的 我检查了一遍 |
[11:52] | I double-checked! | 又检查一遍 |
[11:53] | Chuck, it happened. | 查克 发生就发生了 |
[11:54] | Now we take our licks, and we move on. | 我们接受失败 别再纠结了 |
[11:57] | This doesn’t just reflect on you — | 这不仅仅是你的错 |
[11:59] | an office full of associates and paralegals let this get by. | 律所里这么多律师和助理都疏忽了 |
[12:02] | I did, too, for that matter. | 包括我自己 |
[12:04] | It was 1216 — I promise you. | 是1216号 我保证 |
[12:09] | Everyone makes mistakes. | 每个人都会犯错 |
[12:27] | This was no mistake. | 这可不是犯错 |
[13:55] | I’m buying a round for the house. | 我请这儿所有人喝一杯 |
[14:00] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的 -没错 |
[14:06] | Hey, listen up, everybody! | 大伙听好 |
[14:07] | This gentleman’s buyin a round for the house! | 这位先生要请所有人喝一杯 |
[14:16] | All right, lift with your knees | 好了 用膝盖的力 |
[14:18] | What does that even mean — “Lift with your knees”? | 那到底什么意思 “用膝盖的力” |
[14:21] | I don’t know. It’s something sweaty people say. Here we go. | 不知道 汗流浃背的人都这么说 来吧 |
[14:23] | 1, 2, 3. | 一 二 三 |
[14:28] | – Got it. – Almost. | -好了吗 -差一点 |
[14:30] | Almost, almost, almost, almost. | 快了 快了 快了 快了 |
[14:31] | – Got it? – All right. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[14:31] | Oh, right there. Go. Go. | 好了 就这儿 放手 放手 |
[14:39] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[14:40] | Nothin a few years of physical therapy won’t fix. | 做几年的理疗肯定能治好 |
[14:44] | – Okay. – All right. Push. | -好 -好 推 |
[14:50] | Slow, slow, slow, slow. | 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[14:50] | Corner, corner, corner. | 转角 转角 转角 |
[15:07] | Yeah. Get that one. | 对 抓着那头 |
[15:26] | Hi, Paige. | 你好 佩琪 |
[15:27] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah, I mean, no. | 是 哦不 |
[15:32] | No, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[15:40] | What? | 什么 |
[15:43] | Well, yes. | 可以啊 |
[15:45] | Of course. Right, I understand. | 当然可以 我理解 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:52] | Yeah, that would be perfect. | 那真是太好了 |
[15:54] | I’ll see you then. Great. | 到时候再见 好的 |
[15:56] | And, uh, listen, Paige, thank you. | 还有 佩琪 谢谢你 |
[15:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:08] | I, uh. | 我 |
[16:10] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[16:12] | What? What’s up? | 什么 怎么了 |
[16:13] | I, uh… | 我 |
[16:17] | I just got Mesa Verde back. | 梅萨维德银行回来了 |
[16:22] | – Seriously? – Seriously. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[16:25] | – Holy shit! That’s unbelievable! – Yes. | -真棒 不敢置信 -就是啊 |
[16:29] | I — What happened to HHM? | 我 那哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所怎么回事 |
[16:32] | Uh, Paige didn’t go into it. | 佩琪没细说 |
[16:33] | She just said the filing didn’t go through. | 她只说文件没通过 |
[16:35] | We’re gonna meet this afternoon. | 我们今天下午见面 |
[16:36] | Hey, what did I tell you? | 你看 我说吧 |
[16:39] | Sometimes, the good guys win. | 好人终有好报 |
[16:43] | Oh, it sounds like there’s some regulatory issues. | 好像有些监管方面的问题 |
[16:46] | Kevin’s still worried that one lawyer won’t be able to handle it. | 凯文还是担心一个律师不能胜任 |
[16:49] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[16:50] | Yeah, I’m gonna have to get a paralegal, maybe two of them, | 我得请个律师助理 也许要两个 |
[16:52] | and I absolutely will pay for it out of my end. | 报酬肯定我一个人付 |
[16:53] | No. Come on. Split it down the middle. | 不 我俩平分报酬 |
[16:56] | You know what? I need a Westlaw terminal right away. | 我得赶快弄个万律数据库终端 |
[16:58] | I don’t even know who to call to get that done. | 我都不知道这种事该打电话给谁 |
[17:01] | These are high-class problems. | 这都是高端的问题 |
[17:02] | Yeah, but it’s a major piece of work, Jimmy. | 但这活儿可不小 吉米 |
[17:03] | It’s just — It’s — It’s — This is major. | 很 很复杂 |
[17:05] | Hey, Kim, you’ve got this, all right? | 金 你可以的 好吗 |
[17:07] | So take a moment. | 先缓一下 |
[17:10] | Breathe. Savor. | 深呼吸 享受胜利 |
[17:14] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:15] | Damn right I’m right. | 我当然对 |
[17:28] | It’s Ernie. | 是欧尼 |
[17:32] | Hi, Ernie. What’s up? | 欧尼 什么事 |
[17:36] | Yeah, no, Paige just called me. | 是的 没有 佩琪刚打电话给我 |
[17:41] | Did Chuck say why — | 查克说了为什么 |
[17:45] | So, when — | 那什么时候 |
[17:48] | Sure. No time like the present. | 好的 现在去正好 |
[17:51] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:54] | The Mesa Verde files — | 梅萨维德的文件 |
[17:57] | Chuck’s ready to turn them to me. | 查克说可以给我了 |
[18:00] | Really? | 真的 |
[18:01] | That was… quick. | 好快啊 |
[18:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:04] | Uh, I’m gonna go change and get over there. | 我换个衣服就过去 |
[18:07] | – You want some help? – That depends. | -需要帮忙吗 -看情况 |
[18:09] | Are you gonna carry boxes, or you gonna gloat? | 你是帮着搬箱子 还是在旁边幸灾乐祸 |
[18:12] | Uh, some from column “A,” Some from column “B.” | 两个都要有一点吧 |
[18:17] | Ground yourself. | 放个电 |
[18:19] | W– Sorry? | 什么 |
[18:20] | Just touch the thing. | 就碰一下那个东西 |
[18:27] | What the hell? This thing doesn’t… | 怎么回事 开不开 |
[18:31] | – Hey, Jimmy. Hey, Kim. – Hey, Ernie. | -吉米你好 金你好 -欧尼你好 |
[18:33] | Somethin’s wrong with the lock. | 锁出了点问题 |
[18:34] | Mr. McGill had me call a locksmith and changed them. | 麦吉尔让我打电话给锁匠换掉了 |
[18:37] | Yeah? Why’d he do that? | 是吗 为什么呢 |
[18:43] | Hey, Chuck, why’d you change the locks? | 查克 为什么要换锁 |
[18:48] | Ernesto, I think we’re good. | 欧内斯托 我这里没什么事了 |
[18:49] | I’m sure you’re needed back at the office. | 你肯定还要回办公室吧 |
[18:51] | Well… I’ll get going, then. | 那我走了 |
[18:53] | – Thanks. – Bye, Jimmy. Bye, Kim. | -谢谢 -再见 吉米 再见 金 |
[18:55] | -Bye, Ernie. -See ya, Ernie. | -欧尼 再见 -回见 |
[18:57] | So, Chuck, what’s the deal with the locks? | 那么 查克 锁怎么了 |
[19:01] | Kim, I was hoping to have this conversation with you | 金 本来这些话我想对你说 |
[19:03] | and you alone. | 对你一个人说 |
[19:05] | However… | 但是 |
[19:07] | I guess it’s time to clear the air once and for all. | 我想现在该澄清所有事实了 |
[19:11] | Clear the air about what? | 澄清什么事实 |
[19:16] | He sabotaged me. | 他陷害了我 |
[19:18] | Buddy, what are you, uh… | 兄弟 你说什么 |
[19:19] | Please. Don’t bother. | 省省吧 |
[19:22] | You and I both know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你我都知道我要说什么 |
[19:25] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[19:27] | Yesterday morning was the worst professional humiliation of my life. | 昨天早上是我职业生涯中最大的羞辱 |
[19:31] | A single transpositional error cost my client time and money | 一个小小的字序错误 浪费了委托人的 |
[19:35] | and permanently damaged my reputation. | 钱和时间 永远破坏了我的名誉 |
[19:38] | But then I realized… it wasn’t an error. | 但我发现 不是错误 |
[19:42] | Not at all. | 根本不是 |
[19:45] | A week ago last night, I was right there on that couch, | 上一周的昨晚 我就睡在沙发上 |
[19:49] | barely consious, and Jimmy showed up. | 几乎失去了意识 吉米来了 |
[19:55] | and he sent Ernesto away. | 支走了欧内斯托 |
[19:58] | My brother was gonna take care of me. | 我的好弟弟要亲自照顾我 |
[20:02] | And in the dead of night, | 在夜深之时 |
[20:04] | he went through my Mesa Verde files. | 他翻了我的梅萨维德的文件 |
[20:06] | Uh, you know what? We don’t have to listen to this. | 我们不用听你在这胡言乱语 |
[20:07] | She does! | 她得听 |
[20:10] | You do — for your own good. | 好好听 为你自己好 |
[20:15] | Now, in these files are 13 documents | 这里面有十三份文件 |
[20:17] | containing the address of Mesa Verde’s proposed branch — | 标有梅萨维德银行拟设支行的地址 |
[20:21] | 1261 Rosella Drive, Scottsdale, arizona. | 罗塞拉路1261号 亚利桑那州斯科茨代尔 |
[20:26] | Jimmy pulled each and every one, | 吉米抽出每一份文件 |
[20:28] | then he left me here, sweating and delirious, | 留我在这里大汗淋漓神志不清 |
[20:30] | while he went off to doctor them. | 然后跑出去篡改了它们 |
[20:34] | You’d need a photocopier for that. | 你需要复印机啊 |
[20:36] | Where’d you go — some all-night copy shop? | 你去哪了 某个通宵营业的复印店吗 |
[20:39] | With a little careful cutting and pasting, | 经过小心剪切和粘贴后 |
[20:41] | he created duplicates — | 他做好了复制品 |
[20:43] | virtually identical to my originals, | 跟原件几乎一模一样 |
[20:44] | but with one key change — | 只有一处关键差别 |
[20:47] | 1261 Rosella Drive became 1216 Rosella Drive. | 罗塞拉路1261号成了罗塞拉路1216号 |
[20:51] | This is sounding like a lot of work. | 这听起来可是大工程 |
[20:53] | No one ever accused you of being lazy — | 没人说你懒 |
[20:56] | every other sin in the book, but not that one. | 你有各种缺点 唯独不懒 |
[20:58] | And if you’re wondering | 如果你想知道 |
[20:58] | if Jimmy’s up to a little casual forgery, | 吉米有没有能力伪造文书 |
[21:01] | you should know in high school, | 那我告诉你 |
[21:02] | he had a thriving business making fake I.Ds | 他高中时就曾靠伪造身份证日进斗金 |
[21:05] | so his buddies could buy beer. | 让他的兄弟们都有啤酒喝 |
[21:06] | You going all the way back to high school, huh? | 高中的事你也提吗 |
[21:08] | Hey, you and Mozart, huh? | 你跟莫扎特一样 |
[21:11] | You both started young. | 都是从小就有天分 |
[21:14] | He came back here and put his new versions in my files. | 他回来之后 便把复制品夹在我的文件里 |
[21:18] | And then, the next day, | 然后 第二天 |
[21:19] | my caring brother took his leave. | 我那体贴的弟弟就离开了 |
[21:24] | He knew that I would use his modified documents | 他知道我会用他篡改过的文件 |
[21:26] | to write Mesa Verde’s submission to the state regulator. | 撰写梅萨维德银行的申请报告 |
[21:29] | And so I did, over and over — | 也确实如此 我一遍遍地 |
[21:32] | I typed “1216” instead of “1261.” | 输入着1216 而不是1261 |
[21:36] | I remember thinking, “1216 Rosella Drive — | 我当时还想 “罗塞拉路1216 |
[21:39] | “that’s just one year after 1215, | “是1215年的下一年 |
[21:43] | “the year the Magna Carta was signed.” | “是《大宪章》签署的第二年” |
[21:44] | Jesus, Chuck, you are unbelievable. | 天哪 查克 你疯了吧 |
[21:47] | So, you’re saying, if we look in here, | 所以你的意思是 里面这些文件 |
[21:50] | all the addresses will be wrong? | 上面的地址都是错误的 |
[21:51] | Well, of course you weren’t gonna leave evidence behind. | 你当然不会留下证据 |
[21:55] | I’m guessing yesterday morning, you waited until I left, | 我猜昨天早上 你等到我走了之后 |
[21:59] | then used your key to let yourself in | 用你的钥匙进了门 |
[22:02] | and return the originals. | 把原始文件还了回来 |
[22:03] | No crime is complete without the cover-up. | 没有掩盖的犯罪是不完整的 |
[22:06] | Oh, come on. | 天哪拜托 |
[22:07] | I did all this — what — for some business? | 我为什么要这么做 为了什么生意吗 |
[22:14] | He did it for you. | 他都是为了你 |
[22:20] | Oh, I’m sure you didn’t know anything about it. | 你对此肯定一点都不知情 |
[22:23] | I believe he went off on his own | 这肯定是他自己的主意 |
[22:24] | and did this as some kind of twisted romantic gesture. | 把这当成某种扭曲的浪漫之举 |
[22:28] | Chuck, I think you need to lie down | 查克 你应该躺下来 |
[22:29] | with a cold washcloth on your head. | 用冷毛巾敷敷额头了 |
[22:31] | And now that you know, you have no choice. | 现在你知道了 你别无选择了 |
[22:35] | This is about a client — a client who has been defrauded. | 这事关委托人 一个被欺骗的委托人 |
[22:40] | As a sworn officer of the court, | 作为一名宣过誓的律师 |
[22:41] | as Mesa Verde’s attorney of record, | 作为梅萨维德银行的正式代理律师 |
[22:44] | you have no recourse but to go to Kevin Wachtell | 你只能去找凯文·沃弛泰尔 |
[22:46] | and make a full disclosure. | 把这一切和盘托出 |
[22:48] | This — This whole song and dance — | 他这一整套说辞 |
[22:49] | it’s all about getting his client back. | 只是为了夺回他的委托人 |
[22:51] | – That’s all this is. – Not in the least. | -就是为了这个目的 -完全不是 |
[22:54] | If, knowing the truth, they still decide to go — | 如果他们得知真相后仍然决定… |
[22:55] | You can’t stand the fact that they chose her over you. | 你不能忍受他们选择了她而不是你 |
[22:59] | I can’t stand the fact | 我不能忍受的是 |
[23:00] | that my own brother stabbed me in the back! | 我的亲弟弟在我背后捅刀子 |
[23:03] | I can’t stand the fact that you’ve deceived | 我不能忍受你欺骗了这位年轻的女士 |
[23:05] | – and ruined this fine young woman! – “Ruined”? | -让她堕落至此 -“堕落” |
[23:07] | What is this — the 1840s? | 现在是十九世纪四十年代吗 |
[23:08] | What are you talking about? She’s not ruined! | 你说什么呢 她才没有堕落 |
[23:10] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[23:18] | If what you’re saying is true, | 如果你说的都是真的 |
[23:20] | Jimmy could be charged with forgery, fraud, | 吉米会被指控伪造文书 诈骗 |
[23:24] | falsifying evidence, even breaking and entering. | 伪造证据 甚至非法侵入 |
[23:27] | Frankly, I am sick about this. | 坦白说 我也很难受 |
[23:30] | But facts are facts. | 但事实就是事实 |
[23:34] | And what is your evidence? | 你有证据吗 |
[23:37] | My evidence? | 证据 |
[23:39] | My evidence is knowing my brother for his entire life. | 证据就是我十分了解我的弟弟 |
[23:43] | Chuck, I think there is another explanation — | 查克 还有别的解释 |
[23:45] | it’s a simpler one. | 一个更简单的解释 |
[23:48] | You made a mistake. | 你看错了 |
[23:49] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[23:50] | You’re wororking by lantern, | 你在油灯下工作 |
[23:52] | squinting over 10-point type for hour after hour. | 眯着眼盯着那些打印出来的十磅小字 |
[23:55] | Mistakenly changing 1261 to 1216 | 错把1261当成了1216 |
[23:58] | would be the most natural thing in the world. | 这是极其正常的事情 |
[23:59] | It could certainly happen to me. | 我也可能犯这样的错 |
[24:00] | I did not make a mistake! | 我没有搞错 |
[24:04] | I believe you did. | 就是你搞错了 |
[24:05] | Look, I understand that you have a — a great affection for Jimmy. | 我知道 你很喜欢吉米 |
[24:08] | A great many people do, but please open your eyes here! | 很多人都喜欢 但请你睁开眼睛 |
[24:11] | You made a mistake, and instead of just facing up to it, | 你犯了一个错误 你非但不去面对它 |
[24:15] | you accuse your brother of plotting against you. | 反而指责你的弟弟陷害你 |
[24:17] | You come up with this elaborate scheme. | 编造出这么精心策划的阴谋 |
[24:19] | He’s capable of this! | 他做得出来 |
[24:20] | You know he is! | 我知道他能 |
[24:21] | I know he’s not perfect! | 我知道他有很多缺点 |
[24:25] | And I know he cuts corners. | 我知道他喜欢走捷径 |
[24:28] | But you’re the one who made him this way. | 但是你让他变成这样的 |
[24:31] | He idolizes you. | 他崇拜你 |
[24:34] | He accepts you. | 他接受你 |
[24:35] | He takes care of you. | 他照顾你 |
[24:38] | And all he ever wanted was your love and support, | 他只想要你的爱与支持 |
[24:41] | but all you’ve ever done is judge him. | 但你只会对他指手画脚 |
[24:45] | You never believed in him. | 你从来不相信他 |
[24:46] | You never wanted him to succeed. | 你从来不希望他成功 |
[24:53] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[24:58] | I feel sorry for him. | 我为他感到难过 |
[25:04] | And I feel sorry for you. | 也为你感到难过 |
[25:41] | Jesus! What? | 天啊 干什么 |
[25:46] | Kim! What? | 金 干什么 |
[25:50] | Just drive. | 给我 开车 |
[26:18] | All right, line up by class! | 好了 根据班级排好队 |
[26:21] | Find your buddy! | 去找你们的小伙伴 |
[26:24] | Okay, kids, come on. | 孩子们 过来 |
[26:38] | Let’s go. | 我们上 |
[26:57] | Come on. Come on. | 来 来 |
[26:58] | – Plant yourself. – All right. Here? | -各就各位 -这边吗 |
[27:00] | Yeah. Right there. | 没错 这边 |
[27:02] | About yea high. | 这么高就行了 |
[27:03] | Aim it up at me — heroic. | 对准我 拍出英雄气概 |
[27:05] | Heroic? Good luck with that. | 英雄气概 祝你好运了 |
[27:07] | Just frame me up, all right? | 赶紧给我拍 |
[27:09] | Make sure you get the neck, okay? | 把脖子也给化好 |
[27:10] | – It’s a low-angle shoot. – Okay. | -这是从下方拍摄的 -好的 |
[27:11] | Hey, you know what? Let me see. | 算了 让我看看 |
[27:12] | Oh, I-it’s just base. | 这只是打个底 |
[27:14] | What — am I dying of consumption? | 我这是得肺痨要死了吗 |
[27:16] | Well, at your age, you don’t want to look too red. | 你这个年龄段的人没那么红润 |
[27:17] | – It looks like rosacea. – And what’s with all the… | -应该有点红斑痤疮 -那这些… |
[27:20] | I’m just trying to make it look like you have a jawline. | 我只是想化出你下巴的轮廓 |
[27:22] | I do have a jawline. | 我下巴本来就有轮廓 |
[27:24] | You know what? You stand in for me. | 这样吧 你站过去 |
[27:27] | Hey, crouch down. | 蹲一点 |
[27:29] | Okay. Move to your left. The other left. | 往左 另一边 |
[27:31] | More. More. Okay, boom! | 再左一点 好了 |
[27:33] | That’s what I’m talkinin about. You got it. | 就这样 懂了吧 |
[27:35] | Oh, dude, there’s got to be an easier way to get this shot. | 肯定还有更简单的拍摄方式 |
[27:37] | Not for free. | 免费的可没有 |
[27:38] | You wanna be a filmmaker, grow a pair. | 你要想拍电影 就得胆子大 |
[27:40] | Here we go. Picture’s up. | 好了 准备正式拍摄 |
[27:42] | All right, let’s do this. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[27:43] | Last looks. | 最后补一下 |
[27:47] | Rhubarb, Rhubarb. 9:00. | 大黄 大黄 九点钟方向 |
[27:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[27:54] | Hi. Are you in charge here? | 你是这里的负责人吗 |
[27:55] | Yes, I am, and this is school property. | 是的 这是学校用地 |
[27:58] | You’re just the person I want to speak to. | 我正要找你呢 |
[27:59] | It would be incredibly helpful if you could get those kids in that building | 如果你能让那幢楼里的孩子小声点 |
[28:03] | over there to just keep it down for a bit. | 会对我们很有帮助的 |
[28:05] | Just give ’em a worksheet or something? | 让他们做点练习之类的 |
[28:06] | I mean, just two or three minutes, just for sound. | 只要两三分钟 很快的 |
[28:08] | This is school property, | 这里是学校用地 |
[28:10] | and no one is allowed here without permission. | 未经允许任何人都不得入内 |
[28:11] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[28:15] | – You didn’t speak to Annette? – Annette? | -安奈特没和你说吗 -安奈特是谁 |
[28:18] | In the Superintendent’s office. | 主管办公室的 |
[28:20] | Do you know an Annette downtown? | 你认识城里叫安奈特的吗 |
[28:21] | I don’t think so. | 不认识 |
[28:23] | Well, I’m sorry about the mix-up. | 抱歉添麻烦了 |
[28:26] | We’re shooting what’s called an establishing shot — | 我们在拍”定场镜头” |
[28:29] | five minutes, tops. | 最多五分钟 |
[28:30] | You’re not shooting anything | 我弄清楚之前 |
[28:31] | until I’m clear on what’s going on here. | 你们什么都不准拍 |
[28:33] | The documentary — we’re making a documentary. | 纪录片 我们在拍纪录片 |
[28:36] | That’s — Oh! | 是… |
[28:37] | I was told there was a display or a plaque of some kind. | 我听说有个展览或者纪念牌匾之类的 |
[28:40] | Would you know where that would be? | 你知道在哪里吗 |
[28:41] | Why would we have a plaque? | 我们为什么会有牌匾 |
[28:43] | Because of who went to school here. | 因为曾在这里上过学的人 |
[28:45] | Who went to school here? | 谁曾在这里上过学 |
[28:47] | Rupert Holmes. | 鲁伯特·霍姆斯 |
[28:48] | That’s who the documentary is about. | 就是关于他的纪录片 |
[28:50] | I’m sorry. Who? | 抱歉 谁 |
[28:51] | Rupert Holmes. | 鲁伯特·霍姆斯 |
[28:52] | You know…Rupert Holmes, the singer/songwriter. | 鲁伯特·霍姆斯 创作歌手 |
[28:56] | You know, um… “The Piña Colada Song.” | “椰林飘香之歌” |
[29:00] | I mean, sure you do. I… | 你肯定知道 我… |
[29:06] | *If you like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain* | *如果你喜欢椰林飘香 被大雨困住* |
[29:11] | *If you’re not into yoga and you got half a brain* | *如果你不喜欢瑜伽 还算有点脑子* |
[29:16] | *If you like makin’ love at midnight* | *如果你喜欢半夜啪啪啪* |
[29:19] | *In the dunes by the cape…* | *在海角旁的沙丘* |
[29:20] | See? Ru– Look at her face. | 知道吗 鲁… 看看她的脸 |
[29:22] | – Rupert Holmes. – He went to school here? | -鲁伯特·霍姆斯 -他在这上过学吗 |
[29:24] | Yeah. Class of ’64. | 是啊 64届的 |
[29:26] | He still talks about it. | 他现在还经常说 |
[29:27] | But the school was built in ’71. | 但这所学校是71年建的 |
[29:29] | Mm. He was a student in the old building that used to be here. | 他在那之前的老楼里上过学 |
[29:32] | We’re taking a little — what do you call it? | 我们有点…怎么说呢 |
[29:34] | Artistic liberties. | 艺术再创作 |
[29:36] | Isn’t Rupert Holmes English? | 鲁伯特·霍姆斯不是英国人吗 |
[29:41] | Well, yeah, and that’s some great trivia, | 是啊 这可以拿来做小趣事 |
[29:44] | but he spent his formative years right here in Albuquerque. | 但他青少年时期是在阿尔布开克度过的 |
[29:49] | I’ll tell you what — why don’t you call Annette | 这样吧 你打到主管办公室 |
[29:51] | down in the Superintendent’s Office? | 找安奈特 |
[29:52] | And we’ll just stay here till you get official word. | 我们就在这等官方回话 |
[29:55] | – Well, if you don’t mind waiting. – Not at all. | -好 如果你不介意等的话 -不会 |
[29:56] | We don’t want to break any rules. | 我们不想违反任何规定 |
[29:58] | Shouldn’t take very long, I’m sure. | 不会太久的 |
[30:00] | And no promises, | 虽然不能保证 |
[30:01] | but I’ll see what I can do about getting the kids to quiet down. | 但我尽量让孩子们安静点 |
[30:03] | Oh. That would be super helpful. | 那真是帮了大忙了 |
[30:16] | Chop-chop. Magic time. | 快点 这时候正好 |
[30:19] | – Come on, let’s go. – All right | -快点 -好的 |
[30:20] | No last looks. Just the flag — the flag. | 不做造型了 把旗子降下来 |
[30:23] | Okay, remember — heroic. | 好 记着 英雄气概 |
[30:25] | Yeah, you’re a hero. | 好 你是个英雄 |
[30:26] | – Big, big hero. – Gravitas. | -大英雄 -要庄重 |
[30:36] | Go. | 开始 |
[30:37] | Dolly, dolly, dolly. | 推 推 推 |
[30:41] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[30:43] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[31:02] | – Hey, Mike. – Hey, Fran. | -你好 麦克 -你好 弗兰 |
[31:04] | You still serving breakfast? | 还供应早餐吗 |
[31:05] | For you? Sure. The usual? | 你来就供应 老样子吗 |
[31:08] | Um, be great. | 好的 |
[31:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:24] | Anything good in the paper? | 有什么好事吗 |
[31:26] | No. | 没有 |
[31:27] | Was there ever anything good in the paper? | 报纸上有过好事吗 |
[31:30] | Not too often. | 确实不多 |
[31:32] | – Hey, Fran. – Yeah? | -弗兰 -怎么 |
[31:35] | I got to ask… | 我问一下 |
[31:40] | does it ever snow around here? | 这里下过雪吗 |
[31:42] | Sure, it does. | 下过 |
[31:43] | This is gonna be your first winter in Albuquerque? | 你要在阿尔布开克度过第一个冬天吗 |
[31:46] | Yeah. I’m out from Philadelphia. | 没错 我从费城来 |
[31:48] | Well, it depends on the year. | 看年份吧 |
[31:51] | If you stay around long enough, | 如果你待得够久 |
[31:53] | you’ll have something to shovel — don’t you worry. | 就会有雪铲的 不用担心 |
[31:55] | That suits me. | 我喜欢铲雪 |
[31:57] | I live up in Cedar Crest. We get plenty. | 我住在锡达克雷斯特 经常下雪 |
[31:59] | You can shovel my drive if you’re looking for more. | 如果嫌不够可以来铲我家车道的雪 |
[32:02] | Just say the word. | 一句话的事 |
[32:04] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[32:05] | Miss. check, please? | 小姐 结账 |
[32:36] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[32:37] | We gotta talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[32:51] | I’ve got something I need to know, | 我得知道些事 |
[32:53] | and I need to know it fast. | 立刻告诉我 |
[32:57] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[32:58] | We got hit the other day. | 我们不久前被抢了 |
[33:01] | A truck headed south got hijacked. | 一辆向南开的卡车被劫了 |
[33:03] | Someone stole a quarter million. | 有人偷了二十五万 |
[33:05] | Now Hector’s flippin’ out, lookin’ for who did it. | 现在赫克托气疯了 在找是谁干的 |
[33:08] | Thing is… | 问题是 |
[33:12] | I think it was you. | 我觉得是你 |
[33:15] | They left the driver hog-tied — not a mark on him. | 司机被绑起来了 身上却没有伤痕 |
[33:19] | Anyone in the game would capped him without a second thought. | 干这一行的都杀人不眨眼 |
[33:21] | But this driver? He’s still breathin’. | 但这个司机还活着 |
[33:24] | I thought to myself, “who’s the guy | 我就琢磨 这家伙是谁 |
[33:25] | who’ll rip off a couple hundred thousand | 抢了几十万毒资 |
[33:26] | in drug money and leave a witness? | 还留一个目击者 |
[33:31] | Who’s the guy who won’t pull the trigger?” | 什么人不愿开枪 |
[33:36] | You. | 你 |
[33:49] | I’m not here to squeeze you. | 我不是来勒索你的 |
[33:51] | You wanna rip off the cartel, that’s your business. | 你想抢贩毒集团 那是你的事 |
[33:53] | But here’s the thing. | 但问题是 |
[33:55] | I’m picking up that driver — Hector’s orders. | 我要去接那个司机 赫克托的命令 |
[33:59] | We’re gonna see what he knows, | 我们要看看他知道什么 |
[34:00] | and if he knows you, that’s bad for both of us. | 如果他认出了你 对我俩都不好 |
[34:04] | That shouldn’t concern you. | 你不用担心 |
[34:05] | But he was in on it, right? | 但他跟你是一伙的 对吧 |
[34:07] | The driver had nothing to do with it. | 那司机和此事无关 |
[34:09] | – Then who? – Just me. | -那是谁 -只有我 |
[34:11] | You’re telling me you did this without someone on the inside? | 你是说你干这票 里头没人吗 |
[34:14] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[34:15] | How did you know about the truck? | 你怎么知道那辆卡车的 |
[34:18] | How do you know about the tires? | 你怎么知道在轮胎里 |
[34:20] | All I can tell you is, | 要我说 |
[34:21] | you guys aren’t half as smart as you think you are. | 你们高估了自己的智商 |
[34:25] | So the driver… doesn’t know anything? | 所以那个司机什么都不知道吗 |
[34:28] | – Not a thing. – He hear your voice? | -什么都不知道 -他听到你声音了吗 |
[34:31] | – No. – Right now, Hector’s looking at the competition, | -没有 -现在赫克托还在查竞争对手 |
[34:33] | but he hears the driver say it was some old gringo… | 但他要是听司机说是个年纪大的美国佬… |
[34:35] | He didn’t hear me. | 他没听到我说话 |
[34:36] | He saw a guy with a ski mask — that’s it. | 他就看到一个戴滑雪面具的人而已 |
[34:39] | And you’re sure of that? | 你肯定 |
[34:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:44] | You better be right. | 你最好别搞错 |
[34:46] | Why wasn’t it in the papers? | 为什么没上报纸 |
[34:48] | What? | 什么 |
[34:50] | The truck robbery — the cops keeping it out of the papers? | 卡车劫案 警察没让上报纸吗 |
[34:54] | The cops? | 警察 |
[34:58] | The cops don’t know shit about it. | 警察什么都不知道 |
[34:59] | How’s that? | 怎么会呢 |
[35:02] | Is that what this is about? | 这就是你的目的吗 |
[35:05] | You wanted to put the cops onto Hector? | 你想让警察去抓赫克托 |
[35:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:09] | You are nothing to him. | 你对他不重要 |
[35:11] | He forgot all about you. | 他完全忘了你 |
[35:13] | I haven’t forgotten him. | 我可没忘记他 |
[35:15] | You put me in the shit, | 你把我推进火坑 |
[35:17] | just ’cause you got it in for Hector Salamanca? | 就因为你想整赫克托·塞拉曼加 |
[35:22] | Listen, you put the cops on him, you put them on me. | 你把警察引向了他 也就引向了我 |
[35:26] | Doing it for the money — I get it, but this shit — | 你要是为了钱 我懂 但你这样 |
[35:30] | that’s insane. | 真是疯了 |
[35:31] | You need to calm yourself down, | 你得冷静 |
[35:34] | and you need to take that hand out of that pocket. | 把手从口袋里拿出来 |
[35:54] | Now, just so you know… | 你要明白 |
[35:56] | it’s over. | 都结束了 |
[35:57] | I’m done with your boss. | 我跟你老板的事结束了 |
[36:01] | Whatever. | 算了 |
[36:05] | Why wasn’t it in the papers? | 为什么没上报纸 |
[36:08] | Because we cleaned it up. | 因为我们收拾干净了 |
[36:11] | How’s that? | 怎么收拾的 |
[36:12] | We got lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[36:15] | After you left, a Good Samaritan came along | 你离开后 有个好心人过来 |
[36:17] | and said, “Oh, my God! Oh, my God!” | 大叫”天啊 天啊” |
[36:20] | He cut the driver loose. The driver called us. | 他给司机松绑 司机叫我们过去 |
[36:22] | We came out, got the truck. | 我们过去开走了卡车 |
[36:25] | Made it like it never happened. | 就好像没发生过一样 |
[36:31] | And that Good Samaritan? | 那好心人呢 |
[36:35] | Hector shot him in the face. | 赫克托崩了他的脸 |
[36:39] | We buried the guy out in the desert. | 我们把他埋在了沙漠里 |
[36:41] | Like I said… | 我说了… |
[36:44] | we cleaned it up. | 我们收拾干净了 |
[37:30] | How was your day? | 你今天怎么样 |
[37:31] | You know, met with Paige and Kevin, | 跟佩奇和凯文见面 |
[37:34] | interviewed some paralegals… | 面试了些律师助理 |
[37:38] | and, uh, this. | 还有这个 |
[37:40] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[37:42] | Finished the commercial. | 拍完了广告 |
[37:45] | I don’t want to oversell it, but I think it might be | 我不是卖弄 但这可能是 |
[37:48] | the greatest 60 seconds in the history of television. | 电视史上最棒的六十秒 |
[37:54] | Tomorrow morning, uh, | 明早 |
[37:55] | somewhere between 11:18 and 11:35, | 11点18分到11点35分之间 |
[37:59] | stop what you’re doing and tune in to “Diagnosis Murder.” | 放下手中的活 转到《谋杀诊断》 |
[38:05] | I’ll make a point of it. | 我记下来 |
[38:16] | You want to talk about this? | 你想谈谈这事吗 |
[38:20] | Not now. | 现在不 |
[38:21] | Not ever. | 以后也不 |
[38:27] | I’m just gonna say… | 我只想说… |
[38:32] | you are meant for Mesa Verde, and they are meant for you. | 你和梅萨维德是绝配 |
[38:36] | So… all is right with the world. | 现在…一切都好了 |
[38:50] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:53] | Night. | 晚安 |
[39:08] | Your brother is one smart lawyer. | 你哥是个聪明的律师 |
[39:12] | The smartest one I know — I mean, no offense. | 我认识的最聪明的 无意冒犯你 |
[39:19] | He’d make quite an adversary. | 他会是强劲的对手 |
[39:22] | You’d better believe it. | 你说得没错 |
[39:27] | The kind of adversary | 他是那种 |
[39:28] | who’d find even the smallest crack in your defense. | 会发现你辩词中最细微漏洞的对手 |
[39:38] | Going against him, you’d really want to make sure | 和他对抗 你真得确保 |
[39:41] | you’ve got all your I’s dotted and your T’s crossed. | 你做得滴水不漏 |
[39:51] | Nothing for him to find. | 不留痕迹 |
[41:16] | Hey, how ya doin’? | 你好吗 |
[41:18] | Be with you in a minute. | 一会儿就来 |
[41:27] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[41:34] | Uh…no. | 不记得 |
[41:39] | I got a weird feeling you do, Lance. | 我觉得你应该记得 兰斯 |
[41:44] | Tonight is a funny night. | 今晚很有趣 |
[41:47] | For some reason tonight, | 不知什么原因 |
[41:50] | I feel like I’ve got all the answers… | 我感觉自己得到了全部答案 |
[41:55] | I’m feeling kind of like, uh… | 感觉就好像 |
[41:57] | like Carnac. | 卡纳克一样 |
[41:59] | Do you remember when Johnny Carson used to do Carnac? | 你记得约翰尼·卡尔森过去演卡纳克吗 |
[42:01] | You know, he’d give the answers before the questions. | 他会在问题提出前给出答案 |
[42:04] | You know, Ed would give him the envelope, yeah? | 埃德会给他信封 是吧 |
[42:07] | And Johnny would hold it up to his forehead, | 约翰尼会将它顶住前额 |
[42:09] | and, um, he’d give the answer, like, | 然后给出答案 比如 |
[42:13] | “Leave It to Beaver.” | “留给河狸” |
[42:15] | Then Johnny’d tear open the envelope. | 然后约翰尼会打开信封 |
[42:17] | And there’s the question — | 问题是 |
[42:18] | “What did the dead raccoon say in his will?” | “浣熊的遗嘱里写了什么” |
[42:22] | That ring a bell? | 想起来了吗 |
[42:25] | Before your time? | 你那时没出生吗 |
[42:28] | All right, well, let’s cut to the chase. | 我们言归正传 |
[42:29] | Um, that guy who just walked out of here — | 刚走出这里的男人 |
[42:31] | his name is Ernie. | 名叫欧尼 |
[42:33] | I’m guessing he showed you my picture | 他给你看了我的照片吧 |
[42:35] | and asked if I was in here the other night. | 还问你我那晚来过这没有 |
[42:37] | Now he’s going to bring his boss, who’s my brother, | 他现在会带他老板来 也就是我哥哥 |
[42:40] | and he’s gonna ask you the same question — | 他会问你同样的问题 |
[42:42] | “Did you see that guy the other night?” | “你那晚见过那人吗” |
[42:44] | Well, the answer is no. | 答案是没有 |
[42:47] | You feel me? | 懂了吗 |
[42:51] | You murder someone? | 你杀人了吗 |
[42:53] | Nope. | 没有 |
[42:57] | Rob a bank? | 抢银行了 |
[42:58] | No way am I that cool. | 我没那么厉害 |
[42:59] | I — sometimes, I go number two and I don’t flush, but… | 我有时候上大号不冲厕所 但… |
[43:03] | this is just a thing between brothers. | 这是兄弟间的事 |
[43:07] | And we’re both lawyers, so… | 而且我们都是律师 所以… |
[43:09] | Right? I mean, that’s a long and boring story. | 那是个冗长又无聊的故事 |
[43:12] | You don’t wanna know. | 你没兴趣的 |
[43:18] | Is this gonna get me jammed up with the cops? | 这件事会惹来警察吗 |
[43:22] | My brotherer may make it sound like that, but…no. | 我哥哥也许会跟你这么说 但是不会 |
[43:27] | It’s just family. | 家事而已 |
[43:34] | Then I feel you. | 那我明白了 |
[43:39] | Hey, tell me about the cameras. | 跟我说说摄像头怎么回事 |
[43:40] | Oh. Uh, they go to a VCR in the back. | 后面有台录像机 |
[43:44] | It, uh, tapes for 12 hours and then records over itself. | 每录十二小时就回过头重录一遍 |
[43:48] | Right. So I’m on there now? | 所以我现在被录上吗 |
[43:52] | How hard would it be to erase? | 要抹掉记录有多困难 |
[43:54] | Mm. I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[43:58] | Could be tricky… | 可能很麻烦… |
[44:00] | and expensive. | 而且很贵 |
[44:02] | Like 100 bucks expensive? | 像一百块那么贵 |
[44:05] | Like 200 bucks expensive. | 两百块那么贵 |
[44:09] | You will go far, my young friend. | 你以后会大有作为的 年轻人 |
[44:49] | Uh, good evening. | 晚上好 |
[44:51] | Uh, Lance, is it? | 兰斯 对吧 |
[44:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[44:54] | Lance, I’m Charles McGill. | 兰斯 我是查尔斯·麦吉尔 |
[44:56] | Uh, my associate, uh, spoke with you earlier, | 我的助理之前找你谈过 |
[44:59] | and he showed you this photo. | 他给你看了这张照片 |
[45:02] | Um, on or about the morning of the 18th, | 大约在十八号凌晨的时候 |
[45:06] | this person was here in this shop — | 这个人来过这里 |
[45:08] | is that correct? | 对吗 |
[45:10] | Uh. On or about the… | 大约在… |
[45:11] | The 18th, early morning. | 十八号 凌晨时分 |
[45:17] | No. | 没有 |
[45:20] | Well, I’m — I believe you told my associate | 你告诉我的助手 |
[45:23] | that he was here and that he made copies. | 他来过这里 还复印了文件 |
[45:26] | Yeah, but sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[45:29] | No. | 没来过 |
[45:32] | Yeah, that’s my guy. | 好样的 这就对了 |
[45:37] | All right, the, uh, th-the night of Tuesday the 17th — | 好吧 星期二 十七号的晚上 |
[45:42] | leading into early Wednesday, | 到星期三凌晨 |
[45:45] | early hours of Wednesday the 18th… | 也就是十八号星期三凌晨 |
[45:49] | …were you, in fact, here? Can we establish that? | 你当时在这里吗 这点能确定吗 |
[45:52] | Uh, I mean, I work graveyard, | 我是上夜班的 |
[45:56] | so, yeah. | 所以 是的 |
[45:59] | Stay strong, Lance. | 坚持住 兰斯 |
[46:01] | Was this man here, making copies? | 这个人来印过东西吗 |
[46:08] | It’s like I said — I don’t think so. | 我刚说了没有 |
[46:10] | Well, earlier, you said that he was here. | 之前你说他来过 |
[46:11] | Now you’re saying that he wasn’t here. | 现在又说他没来过 |
[46:12] | Which is it? | 哪个才是真话 |
[46:14] | Yeah, well, when that guy showed me the picture, | 那个人给我看照片的时候 |
[46:17] | I thought, “Maybe,” But now that I’m seeing it again, uh… | 我想 “也许吧” 可现在我再仔细一看 |
[46:22] | Ah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:23] | Don’t know what to tell you. | 怎么说呢 |
[46:25] | Guess I was wrong. | 我应该看错了 |
[46:26] | Son, listen carefully. | 孩子 仔细听着 |
[46:29] | I am an officer of the court, investigating a felony. | 我是一名法庭工作人员 在调查一起重案 |
[46:33] | So you’re a cop? | 这么说你是警察 |
[46:34] | N-No, I’m not. I’m — I’m — I’m, uh, I’m — | 不 我不是 我… 我… |
[46:36] | Mr. McGill, maybe we better get you home. | 麦吉尔先生 也许该送您回家了 |
[46:39] | Ernesto, do not speak to me as if I were a child. | 欧内斯托 别把我当小孩 |
[46:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[46:53] | I am not a police officer. | 我不是警察 |
[46:54] | I am an attorney. | 我是一名律师 |
[46:56] | And I have a moral and legal obligation | 我在道义和法律上有责任 |
[46:58] | to get to the bottom of this matter. | 把此事调查清楚 |
[47:01] | The bottom of what? | 调查清楚什么 |
[47:02] | Forgery, fraud, falsifying evidence… | 伪造 欺诈 篡改证据 |
[47:09] | …breaking and entering. | 非法入侵 |
[47:10] | This guy — is he okay? | 这个人…他没事吧 |
[47:12] | There’s nothing wrong with me! | 我正常得很 |
[47:13] | Mr. McGill, maybe we could | 麦吉尔先生 也许我们可以 |
[47:14] | – just take a break and — – Ernie, shut up! | -休息一下 然后 -厄尼 闭嘴 |
[47:20] | You think about the choice you’re making. | 你仔细考虑自己说的话 |
[47:21] | I already told you he wasn’t here. | 我跟你说了他没来过 |
[47:24] | What do you want me to say? | 你还想让我说什么 |
[47:26] | I want you to speak the truth. | 我想让你说出真相 |
[47:28] | I know he was here! | 我知道他来过 |
[47:29] | I know what he did! | 我知道他都干了什么 |
[47:31] | Tell me what you told Ernesto. | 把你和欧内斯托说的跟我说一遍 |
[47:33] | Stop trying to change your story. | 别再改变说辞了 |
[47:35] | Excuse me. Sorry. How do we get this to do 11×14? | 打扰一下 怎样改成11×14的 |
[47:38] | No, excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[47:39] | We are having a conversation here! | 我们正在说话呢 |
[47:41] | You got to switch it to tray four. | 你得切换到第四托盘 |
[47:42] | It’s easier if I show you. Look. | 我给你演示会更直观些 听着 |
[47:49] | Dude, okay. | 老兄 好了 |
[47:51] | I-I — I-I don’t want any problems here. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[47:53] | So, just… get him out of here, | 你快…把他带走 |
[47:57] | or I’m gonna call the cops, okay? | 不然我要报警了 好吗 |
[47:59] | Do not walk away from me! We are not finished here! | 别走 我们还没说完呢 |
[48:01] | I am done talking to you, man! | 我已经和你说够了 老兄 |
[48:26] | Call 911. | 快报警 |
[48:29] | Call 911. Come on. | 快报警啊 |