时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:11] | My husband and I scrimped and saved for so many years. | 我丈夫和我节衣缩食过了很多年 |
[02:15] | We did our best to build a nest egg | 为了不成为家庭的负担 |
[02:17] | so that we wouldn’t be a burden to our family. | 我们尽力攒下了一笔养老金 |
[02:21] | After Ronald passed, I moved to an assisted-living facility — | 罗纳德去世后 我搬进了一家生活协助中心 |
[02:24] | a nice place. | 很不错的地方 |
[02:26] | They told me they’d take care of everything, | 他们说会照顾好一切 |
[02:29] | but then, one day, they said all my money was gone. | 但有一天 他们说我一分钱都没了 |
[02:32] | How could that be? | 怎么会这样 |
[02:35] | Where did it all go? | 钱都去哪儿了 |
[02:37] | If you or a loved one | 如果你或爱人 |
[02:38] | is a resident of a Sandpiper crossing facility | 是矶鹞渡生活协助中心 |
[02:41] | or other associated retirement community… | 或是其他有关退休社区的居民 |
[02:42] | Jesus. You used your own voice? | 天啊 你自己配的音吗 |
[02:43] | …You may be eligible to | 你也许有资格 |
[02:44] | – receive compensation. – Strictly to save money. | -获得补偿 -为了省钱 |
[02:46] | – All in, the whole thing cost — – Just — | -总共才花了 -行了 |
[02:47] | For a free consultation, | 如需免费咨询 |
[02:47] | call the law offices of Davis & Main | 请致电戴维斯梅因律所 |
[02:50] | at 505-242-7700. | 电话505-242-7700 |
[02:53] | That’s 505-242-7700. | 电话505-242-7700 |
[02:59] | The production costs — $647, all in. | 制作成本总共才647美元 |
[03:03] | The one single airing was a $700 ad buy, so dirt-cheap. | 播出一次的广告费才七百 便宜到家了 |
[03:07] | You think this is about money? | 你觉得这是因为钱吗 |
[03:09] | You think that’s what this is about? | 我们找你来是因为钱吗 |
[03:10] | I’m just trying to offer complete information here. | 我只是尽量提供全面的信息 |
[03:13] | Now, this one airing — it was an experiment, | 这次播出 只是一个实验 |
[03:15] | and as such, by any measure, a success. | 而且不管怎么说 都是一次成功的实验 |
[03:18] | You keep using the word “Experiment” | 你一直说”实验实验” |
[03:19] | like you’re the goddamned Wright brothers. | 好像你是该死的莱特兄弟似的 |
[03:21] | When exactly were you gonna tell us about this experiment? | 你到底准备什么时候告诉我们这个”实验” |
[03:24] | Today. | 今天 |
[03:24] | This morning. | 就今早 |
[03:25] | I-I admit, I got a little ahead of myself, | 我承认我有点操之过急了 |
[03:27] | a little…exuberant. | 有点过于激动了 |
[03:29] | And for that, I apologize. | 我为此道歉 |
[03:31] | But the headline here is — I think — | 但我认为最重要的是 |
[03:33] | we’ve gotten nearly 200 phone calls since this one airing. | 广告播出后我们已经接到将近两百通来电了 |
[03:37] | Cliff, since you and I spoke last night, | 克利福德 昨晚我俩聊过后 |
[03:39] | 72 more. | 又多了七十二通 |
[03:42] | You hear that? Right there — that’s the sound of victory. | 听到了吗 外面响起的就是胜利的号角 |
[03:45] | Jimmy, stop selling. | 吉米 别自圆其说了 |
[03:47] | And don’t act like you don’t see the problem here. | 别装作对真正的问题视而不见 |
[03:50] | I don’t. | 我没觉得有问题啊 |
[03:51] | You cut us out. | 你不跟我们打招呼 |
[03:53] | You did an end run around us. | 绕过我们自行其是 |
[03:56] | Exuberance is no excuse. | “过于激动”才不是什么借口 |
[03:58] | Cliff. | 克利福德 |
[04:00] | Client outreach is my department. | 客户联系由我负责 |
[04:02] | Now, you told me that from day one. | 你第一天就跟我说清楚了 |
[04:03] | Jimmy, if I put you in charge of payroll, would that mean | 吉米 那如果我让你负责发工资 |
[04:05] | I’d be okay with you giving everyone a million-dollar bonus? | 那你给每个人发一百万奖金我都得同意咯 |
[04:08] | You and I did discuss the possibility of a commercial. | 我俩讨论过广告的可行性啊 |
[04:11] | The possibility in the abstract, | 理论上的可行性而已 |
[04:13] | for a grand total of 30 seconds when I was halfway out the door. | 而且还是我出门前的短短三十秒内谈的 |
[04:15] | I guess — I thought I heard enthusiasm, | 我还以为我听出了你的热情 |
[04:18] | so I-I took some initiative. | 所以我就稍微自作主张了点 |
[04:20] | “Some.” | “稍微” |
[04:23] | We are a team at Davis & Main. | 戴维斯梅因是个团队 |
[04:25] | This is a team approach. | 讲究的是团队合作 |
[04:27] | You coming to us as a solo practitioner — | 你来之前还是个独立从业者 |
[04:29] | I knew there was gonna be a learning curve. | 我知道你还需要一段时间的学习 |
[04:30] | But if you simply can’t fit in as part of the team — | 但如果你就是学不会融入这个团队 |
[04:33] | I can fit in. I-I fit in. | 我可以融入 我融入了啊 |
[04:35] | I am here to help you and HHM win Sandpiper. | 我是来帮你们和HHM打赢矶鹞渡的官司的 |
[04:39] | That’s all this was about. | 所以我才会这么做 |
[04:41] | Sandpiper’s not what keeps the lights on around here. | 我们可没指望着矶鹞渡过活 |
[04:43] | We have clients who wouldn’t want to be associated | 我们有的客户不想跟这种…东西 |
[04:45] | with this kind of… this. | 联系在一起 |
[04:47] | Our image, our reputation | 我们的形象和名誉 |
[04:50] | is something we’ve been carefully building for years. | 是我们小心经营多年才打造起来的 |
[04:53] | It’s worth far more than any one case. | 比任何案子都重要 |
[04:55] | Something like this could damage it. | 这样的行为会损害名誉 |
[04:59] | Suffice it to say, | 这么说吧 |
[05:00] | there’s not a lot of love for you in the room at the moment. | 现在我们几位都对你没什么好感 |
[05:02] | The vote is currently two to one to fire you for cause. | 投票结果二比一 要因为你的不当行为解雇你 |
[05:09] | However… | 不过 |
[05:10] | I believe in second chances. | 我相信要给人第二次机会 |
[05:12] | But know this is both strike one and strike two. | 但是再犯一次就三振出局 |
[05:12] | 三振出局法 有两次犯罪前科的罪犯第三次犯罪时从重量刑 | |
[05:16] | Going forward, you can expect a great deal more scrutiny. | 今后你将受到更严格的监督 |
[05:44] | Come on. Come on. | 快接 快接 |
[05:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:49] | You’ve reached the voicemail of Kim Wexler. | 这是金·韦克斯勒的语音信箱 |
[05:51] | Please leave me a message, | 请留言 |
[05:52] | And I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回复你 |
[05:54] | Hey, kim. | 金 |
[05:55] | I need you to call me as soon as you can, all right? | 尽快打给我 好吗 |
[05:58] | It’s a time-sensitive thing, so, uh, | 时间很关键 |
[06:00] | I mean, I may have, uh, just — | 我是说 我可能… |
[06:06] | Well, please call me before you talk to Howard, okay? | 麻烦你在跟霍华德谈之前打给我好吗 |
[06:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:12] | 未接来电 一条语音消息 | |
[06:13] | It’s a simple question, Kim — | 很简单的问题 金 |
[06:14] | Did you or did you not know about this commercial? | 你知不知道这条广告 |
[06:16] | I — yes. | 我知道 |
[06:18] | He showed it to me. | 他给我看了 |
[06:19] | He showed it to you? | 他给你看了吗 |
[06:21] | Yes. A few days ago. | 是的 几天前 |
[06:23] | And you didn’t say anything to anyone? | 这事儿你没跟任何人说吗 |
[06:25] | No. I didn’t. | 没有 |
[06:27] | You didn’t think I deserved a heads-up? | 你不觉得该跟我说一声吗 |
[06:29] | I didn’t realize — | 我没想到 |
[06:32] | At the time, I didn’t think it was necessary. | 当时我觉得没必要 |
[06:34] | Well, you were wrong about that. | 那你想错了 |
[06:36] | We were caught flat-footed in front of our co-counsel, | 我们被合伙律师问了个措手不及 |
[06:38] | which I don’t need to tell you, does not reflect well on HHM. | 不用我跟你解释 这对HHM的影响很不好 |
[06:42] | Or on you. | 对你也不好 |
[06:50] | That’ll be all. | 就这样吧 |
[06:52] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[07:16] | What are you going to do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[07:25] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:29] | I figure from here, you’ve got a good bead on the place, | 我觉得从这里可以很清楚地观察对面 |
[07:31] | but someone inside — they can’t pick you out. | 但里面的人 他们发现不了你 |
[07:34] | Tuco and me — that’s our spot. | 屠库和我 就在那里 |
[07:37] | He always sits facing out, | 他总是面朝外坐着 |
[07:38] | makes it look like it’s a gangster thing, | 把场面搞得像黑帮一样 |
[07:39] | but I know it’s just so he can keep an eye on his ride. | 但他是为了盯着自己的车 |
[07:42] | Every Tuesday, we’re here squaring accounts. | 每个周二 我们都来这里收账 |
[07:45] | Dealer comes in, pays what he owes. | 毒贩子过来 付掉欠款 |
[07:48] | Tuco — he likes to get face-to-face. | 屠库 他喜欢跟他们面对面 |
[07:50] | Says everything he needs to know is written right here. | 他说他想知道的一切都写在脸上 |
[07:53] | Looks ’em in the eyes. | 看着他们的眼睛 |
[07:53] | Just stares, like he’s looking inside of ’em. | 死盯着 好像要把他们看穿 |
[07:57] | I’ve seen him go like that 5, 10 minutes. | 我见过他一盯就盯上五分钟十分钟 |
[08:02] | And what does that accomplish? | 为什么要那么做 |
[08:05] | Calls it his lie detector. | 他把这叫做测谎仪 |
[08:07] | That’s why these things go all day. | 所以这事得持续一整天 |
[08:09] | Just the two of you? No extra muscle? | 就你俩吗 没帮手了吗 |
[08:12] | Don’t need it. We can handle our business. | 不需要 我们自己能搞定 |
[08:14] | Anyway, it takes hours. | 不过得花好几个钟头 |
[08:16] | Collect the cash, count it, lie detector. | 收钱 数钱 测谎 |
[08:18] | One at a time — guy comes in, transacts, then the next. | 一次进来一个 交易 然后下一个 |
[08:21] | Then, when we’re done, Tuco gets in his car, I get in mine. | 完事之后 屠库上他的车 我上我的 |
[08:25] | Boom. We go our separate ways. | 然后各走各的 |
[08:27] | That is where you come in. | 这时候就该你上了 |
[08:31] | You see him packing up — wsssh — drive over. | 当你看到他在收拾了 就开过去 |
[08:34] | Pull up in the spot next to Tuco’s. | 停在屠库旁边的车位 |
[08:36] | Pop. Head shot. | 砰 爆头 |
[08:37] | Roll out. Easy. | 开车走人 很简单 |
[08:40] | I-40 onramp is eight blocks up. | 40号公路的上匝道就在那边八个街区外 |
[08:43] | You’re in the wind before anyone has time to blink. | 别人还没反应过来 你就已经没了踪影 |
[08:45] | And here’s the beauty — all these, um, dealers? | 更好的是 这些毒贩子 |
[08:49] | They know we’re here, so the story is, | 都知道我们在这 所以故事可以这么编 |
[08:51] | one of them got ideas, decided to kill Tuco, | 他们其中一个想要杀死屠库 |
[08:54] | get a cut of the business. | 从这生意中捞一笔 |
[08:55] | Could’ve been any of them, as far as the cartel’s concerned. | 在贩毒集团看来 可能是任何一个人 |
[08:59] | These Tuesdays of yours — | 这些星期二 |
[09:01] | Day or night when you wrap it up? | 结束的时候是白天还是晚上 |
[09:03] | – Day. – So, full daylight. | -白天 -所以就是光天化日 |
[09:05] | Plenty of traffic. | 过往车辆也很多 |
[09:06] | How exactly do I not get seen? | 我怎样才能不被看见呢 |
[09:08] | My car, at least. | 我的车总会被看见吧 |
[09:09] | Murphy’s Law tells me somebody’s gonna pull a plate. | 墨菲定律告诉我 有人会记下车牌的 |
[09:12] | Fine. Go to the yard. Buy a beater. | 好吧 那就去车场买辆旧车 |
[09:14] | You’re gonna stay in the car. | 你就待在车里 |
[09:16] | Ain’t no one gonna see you. | 没人会看见你 |
[09:17] | And if they do see you, so what? | 就算看到你了 那又怎样 |
[09:19] | That’s why you’re perfect. | 这就是你为什么是完美人选 |
[09:20] | You’re no one. You got no connections. | 你很不起眼 没谁也没联系 |
[09:23] | You’re a ghost. | 你就是个幽灵 |
[09:25] | So, I pull in next to him — | 所以我停在他旁边 |
[09:27] | That assumes there’s a parking spot. | 那得假定有停车的地方 |
[09:29] | Our guys park next to him. | 毒贩子都停在他车旁边 |
[09:30] | They come and go from the same spot. | 来去都是同一个车位 |
[09:31] | Last one takes off, you’re open. | 最后一个人走了 你就可以上了 |
[09:33] | Someone comes in behind me, I’m blocked. | 要是有人停在我后面 我就被堵了 |
[09:36] | Who’s gonna pull in behind you? | 谁会停在你后面啊 |
[09:38] | Well, I’m guessing someone who likes tacos. | 来吃玉米卷饼的人 |
[09:40] | What then? | 那该怎么办 |
[09:41] | What’s my exit? | 我该怎么离开 |
[09:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:45] | Get out and run. | 下车跑路 |
[09:47] | Bad knees. | 我膝盖不好 |
[09:48] | Look, the details — that’s what I’m paying you for. | 我付钱就是让你搞定这些细节的 |
[09:51] | You’ve got a better plan, go on, tell me. | 你要是有更好的计划 请告诉我 |
[09:54] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[09:58] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么干吗 |
[10:01] | Killing your partner — | 杀死你的同伙 |
[10:05] | that’s a bell you don’t un-ring. | 干了就没有回头路了 |
[10:13] | See this? | 看到了吗 |
[10:15] | You know how I got this? | 你知道这是怎么弄的吗 |
[10:18] | Back in ’96, ’97, Tuco and I | 九六 九七年的时候 屠库和我 |
[10:20] | were working with these bikers out of Riverside County. | 和一群河滨县的飞车党合作 |
[10:23] | They were running this peanut-butter crank — | 他们卖低纯度冰毒 |
[10:25] | Real shit, y’know? | 质量次得很 |
[10:26] | But cheap, and we could sell it as fast as we got it. | 但是便宜 我们拿到手很快就卖完了 |
[10:28] | Anyway, Tuco develops a taste for it. | 后来屠库也用上了 |
[10:32] | And crank does not bring out the best in people. | 这毒品把人变得很坏 |
[10:35] | Made Tuco erratic. | 让屠库发疯 |
[10:36] | Our connect was a guy called Dawg Paulson. | 我们的联络人是一个叫道格·保尔森的人 |
[10:39] | One day, Tuco’s settling up with Dawg. | 有一天 屠库和道格见面 |
[10:42] | He decides to put on his lie detector. | 决定对他测测谎 |
[10:44] | Dawg’s like, “What the hell?” You know. | 道格说”你要干嘛” |
[10:46] | Tuco just keeps staring at him. | 屠库就一直死盯着他 |
[10:48] | Then he goes real quiet. | 然后他就不说话了 |
[10:49] | “You think I’m an idiot, Dawg?” | “你觉得我是傻逼吗 道格” |
[10:51] | He thinks Dawg is supplying his competitor, | 他认为道格在给他的竞争对手供货 |
[10:53] | trying to cut Tuco out. | 想要把屠库踢出去 |
[10:55] | Dawg — he denies it. | 道格矢口否认 |
[10:58] | “No way! Not me!” | “不可能 不是我” |
[11:00] | Tuco doesn’t even raise his voice, but suddenly, | 屠库都没有提高嗓门 但突然间 |
[11:02] | he’s got a sawed-off and… | 他掏出削短霰弹枪 |
[11:05] | right in Dawg’s face. | 一枪崩了道格的脸 |
[11:07] | I was behind him. | 我就站在他身后 |
[11:11] | Sickest thing I ever saw, to this day. | 那是我至今为止见过最恶心的画面 |
[11:13] | And this? | 而这 |
[11:14] | A piece of Dawg’s skull — | 是道格的头骨碎片 |
[11:16] | Under the skin, a little piece of him. | 一小块钻到皮肤下面去了 |
[11:18] | I tried digging it out, but it’s in there pretty good. | 我试过挖出来 但它就是不肯出来 |
[11:21] | Anyway, not the kinda thing you go to the doctor’s for. | 这事可不能去找医生 |
[11:23] | The thing about it was, Tuco really liked dawg. | 其实我想说 屠库很喜欢道格 |
[11:28] | Kind of felt bad afterwards. | 后来他也有点后悔 |
[11:30] | But when he’s using, loco, crazy. | 但当他吸了毒 就疯了 |
[11:33] | There’s no other way to put it. | 根本无法形容 |
[11:35] | And he’s using again. | 现在他又开始吸毒了 |
[11:36] | Crystal — much bigger kick. | 纯度更高的 劲儿更大 |
[11:40] | So… It’s like you said. | 所以跟你说的一样 |
[11:42] | If Tuco finds out about my, y’know, independent ventures, | 如果屠库发现了我在外面的私活儿 |
[11:45] | it’s gonna be Dawg all over again. | 我就会落得跟道格一样的下场 |
[11:49] | It’s him or me. | 有我没他 |
[12:05] | There. | 那里 |
[12:08] | A man with a scoped rifle could get a clean shot. | 用装了瞄准器的枪就可以击中 |
[12:12] | Fire a single round, | 就一发子弹 |
[12:13] | disappear before anybody knew what had happened. | 在有人反应过来之前消失 |
[12:16] | No witnesses. Clean egress. | 没有目击者 还可以顺利逃脱 |
[12:19] | Pretty far. | 很远啊 |
[12:23] | You can make that shot? | 你打得中吗 |
[12:26] | Yeah. | 打得中 |
[12:30] | You saying you’ll do it? | 你同意干了吗 |
[12:34] | 50 grand? | 五万 |
[12:37] | 50 grand. | 那就五万 |
[12:42] | I’ll look into it. | 我会办好的 |
[13:11] | Your brother isn’t here, Mr. Mcgill. | 你哥哥不在这 麦吉尔先生 |
[13:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:13] | Uh, he sent me to get his ink blotter. | 他让我来拿他的吸墨纸 |
[13:16] | – I’ll just be a second. – Watch yourself. | -就一会 -小心点 |
[13:18] | The floor’s slick. | 地很滑 |
[13:19] | Oh, thank you, Gesualdo. | 多谢 杰苏阿尔多 |
[13:22] | Sorry about the floor! | 抱歉踩脏了 |
[13:31] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[13:34] | Are you looking for Ms. Wexler? | 你在找韦克斯勒小姐吗 |
[13:36] | I guess I’m too late, huh? | 没赶上 是吧 |
[13:37] | No, she’s still here. | 不 她还没走 |
[13:39] | Where? | 在哪 |
[13:56] | Kim. | 金 |
[14:00] | I am so, so sorry. | 我非常 非常抱歉 |
[14:06] | I should have told you last night. | 我昨晚就应该告诉你的 |
[14:08] | You think? | 是吗 |
[14:09] | I honestly thought I could fix it. | 我真以为我能解决的 |
[14:12] | I thought they’d understand once they saw the numbers. | 我以为他们一看到数字就懂了 |
[14:15] | I knew it would work, and it did. | 我知道广告会有用 也确实如此 |
[14:17] | It worked. | 真的有效 |
[14:21] | Howard can’t just stick you in doc review | 霍华德不能因为我做的事 |
[14:24] | because of something I did. | 就把你弄来复审文件 |
[14:25] | Plus, at an entirely different law firm. | 而且我俩在两家不同的律所 |
[14:27] | What the hell kind of sense does that make?! | 完全没有道理啊 |
[14:29] | I told you this would happen. | 我告诉过你后果就是这样 |
[14:31] | He can’t blame you for this. | 他不能因为这事怪你 |
[14:33] | I warned you he would. | 我警告过你他会的 |
[14:36] | I’m talking to Howard. | 我要去找霍华德 |
[14:38] | What? And call him a pig fucker again? | 干什么 再骂他是卑鄙无耻的猪吗 |
[14:41] | Yeah, that’ll help. | 是啊 会有用的 |
[14:45] | I screwed up, you know? | 我搞砸了 |
[14:46] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[14:48] | But this — this is total B.S.! | 但这… 这完全是扯淡 |
[14:51] | I’m — I’m talking to him tonight! | 我今晚就去找他谈 |
[14:53] | Jimmy, no. You’d only make things worse. | 吉米别去 你只会弄得更糟 |
[14:55] | – I’ll explain it to him. – No! | -我会向他解释 -不用 |
[14:59] | I’m not asking you — I’m telling you. | 我不是请求你 而是告诉你 |
[15:02] | If you go to Howard, you and I — we’re done. | 如果你去找霍华德 你和我就没戏了 |
[15:09] | So, we’re not done now? | 那我们现在还有戏吗 |
[15:13] | I need this job. | 我需要这份工作 |
[15:17] | And there’s a weekly billing quota that I’m about 40 hours behind on, | 我还有大约四十个小时的收费指标没完成 |
[15:20] | so could you please just go? | 所以可以请你离开吗 |
[15:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:19] | Chuck! | 查克 |
[16:22] | Chuck! | 查克 |
[16:26] | Come on! | 快开门 |
[16:28] | I’m not going away! | 我不会走的 |
[16:33] | All right, you asked for it! | 好 你自找的 |
[16:41] | I’m comin’ in! | 我进来了 |
[16:55] | Chuck? | 查克 |
[17:03] | Chuck? | 查克 |
[17:09] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[17:10] | Can you talk to me? | 能说话吗 |
[17:13] | Do you want me to get you to the hospital? | 要我送你去医院吗 |
[17:15] | No. No hospitals. | 不 不去医院 |
[17:18] | I’ll — I’ll be all right. | 我会好的 |
[17:22] | Get some water, please. | 请给我点水 |
[17:47] | Extra protection here. | 给你额外的保护 |
[18:04] | Here. You know what? | 给 这样 |
[18:05] | Sit up. | 坐起来 |
[18:07] | Can you sit? | 你能坐起来吗 |
[18:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:12] | Okay. All right. | 好了 |
[18:14] | Here. | 拿着 |
[19:03] | That’s the Armalite AR-50 — | 这是阿玛利特AR-50狙击步枪 |
[19:06] | State of the art, accurate to 2,400 meters. | 制造技术先进 精确范围两千四百米 |
[19:10] | I got the Leupold Mark 4 on it now, | 装备了里奥波特Mark4瞄准镜 |
[19:13] | but I can always upgrade you to a Schmidt & Bender. | 但我可以帮你升级到施密特本德的 |
[19:16] | Single shot, bolt. | 手动单发 |
[19:18] | Simple, effective, reliable. | 简单 有效 值得信赖 |
[19:21] | It fires the .50-caliber BMG — | 用的是0.50直径的子弹 |
[19:23] | Very effective against soft targets in light cover — | 对轻型掩体内的软目标很有效 |
[19:27] | behind cars, small-diameter trees, and such. | 可以射穿汽车 小树等等 |
[19:30] | As always, I’ve gone to the trouble | 与往常一样 我已经特意 |
[19:32] | of grinding down the serial number. | 磨掉了序列号 |
[19:34] | Well, unless you ground a hole clean through, | 除非你彻底磨个洞 |
[19:36] | acid will recover it. | 否则用酸都可以复原 |
[19:38] | Well, that would be true, | 说得没错 |
[19:39] | but I follow up with a pass through a random-stipple machine press. | 但我又用随机点刻压力机做了处理 |
[19:43] | Hides the patterns in the metal density. | 把它藏在金属密度中 |
[19:46] | Should throw off your X-ray diffraction | 应该可以逃过X射线衍射 |
[19:48] | and some other higher-end methods. | 还有其他高科技手段的检测 |
[19:51] | Nothing’s perfect, of course, but this is close. | 当然万事无完美 但这枪接近完美了 |
[19:56] | Looks like a hernia with a scope on it. | 就像疝气上装了个瞄准镜 |
[19:59] | 34 pounds, | 三十四磅 |
[20:00] | not including your bipod, which adds some heft. | 不包括你的枪架 那也会增加重量 |
[20:06] | Too much gun. | 太重了 |
[20:07] | For most applications, I would tend to agree. | 我同意 对于大多数场合确实重 |
[20:11] | SR-25 match rifle — Eugene Stoner design, semi-auto. | SR-25比赛步枪 尤金·斯通勒设计 半自动 |
[20:15] | That’s about 11 pounds there. | 大概十一磅 |
[20:18] | Not quite the range or the punch of the AR-50, | 没有AR-50的射程和穿透力 |
[20:21] | but you’re still talking about a .5 M.O.A. | 但射程就算超过一千米 |
[20:23] | at well past 1,000 meters. | 射击精度也高达0.5MOA |
[20:25] | I’ve heard they’re prone to jam. | 我听说容易卡壳 |
[20:27] | Well, it’s been known to happen in the field, | 在实战中确实发生过 |
[20:29] | but there’s not a semi-auto built can boast it never jams. | 但没有一把半自动步枪可以自吹不卡壳的 |
[20:33] | If that’s a concern, you ought to stick to bolts. | 如果你有所顾虑 你应该选择手动式的 |
[20:37] | Good bolt-action rifle — if you jammed it, | 好的手动步枪如果都能卡壳 |
[20:39] | I’d wager you were setting out to do so. | 那我打赌你肯定是故意的 |
[20:42] | Which brings us to the M40 — | 我们来看看这把M40 |
[20:46] | Tried and true, battle-tested. | 十分可靠 经过战斗检验 |
[20:50] | Essentially, the same rifle | 自从1966年 |
[20:52] | used by marine snipers since 1966. | 海军陆战队狙击手就用这种枪了 |
[20:55] | It’s light, accurate, good for soft targets | 轻便精准 适合在八百到一千二百米之内 |
[20:58] | in the 800- to 1,2000-meter range. | 射击软目标 |
[21:04] | You seem to know this one. | 看起来你了解这把枪 |
[21:06] | Oh, yeah. | 那当然 |
[21:08] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[21:11] | That’s the A1 model. | 那是A1型 |
[21:13] | There’s not much change from the original. | 在原版基础上变化不大 |
[21:16] | Biggest difference is the stock — | 最大的不同在于枪托 |
[21:18] | it’s fiberglass instead of wood. | 不是木制的 改成玻璃纤维了 |
[21:20] | It changed it over in 1970 or so. | 1970年左右改的 |
[21:23] | Good. Wood warped like hell. | 好的 木头太容易变形 |
[21:27] | You get it wet, you put it in the sun — gone. | 要是受了潮 又被曝晒 就完了 |
[21:32] | Somebody probably should’ve figured that out | 这枪被带到该死的丛林里使用之前 |
[21:34] | before they sent it into a damn jungle. | 那些人真该想到这点 |
[21:37] | Yeah. Probably. | 是应该想到 |
[21:47] | If these aren’t to your liking, | 如果这些都不喜欢 |
[21:48] | I could get my hands on a few more. | 我可以再弄几支来 |
[21:52] | No. | 不用了 |
[21:53] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[21:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:57] | I don’t need anything at this time. | 这次我不需要枪 |
[22:00] | For your trouble. | 麻烦你了 |
[22:01] | Oh, it’s no trouble. | 不用客气 |
[22:03] | I make my living on repeat business. | 我做的都是回头生意 |
[22:05] | When you need what I’m offering, you know how to find me. | 等你有需要 就来找我 |
[22:44] | You’re still here. | 你还在这啊 |
[22:47] | Yeah, I’m still here. | 是的 我还在 |
[23:06] | Did you get any sleep? | 你睡觉了吗 |
[23:08] | Some. | 睡了一会 |
[23:10] | Enough. | 足够了 |
[23:12] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[23:16] | I could use some tea. | 我想喝点茶 |
[23:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:41] | You scared me last night. | 你昨晚吓到我了 |
[23:43] | Yeah. Happens sometimes. | 是啊 有时候会这样 |
[23:46] | Sometimes, I overdo it — that’s all. | 有时候是我太过火了 仅此而已 |
[23:49] | It passes. | 都会好的 |
[23:52] | Going into the office really takes it out of you, doesn’t it? | 去办公室把你累得筋疲力竭吧 |
[23:55] | If I stay too long, yeah. | 如果待得太久 是很累 |
[23:58] | Guess it’s hard not to stay. | 大概是走不开吧 |
[24:00] | There’s so many important things for you to do there — | 毕竟有那么多重要的事要你来做 |
[24:03] | like, you know, stick it to Kim Wexler. | 比如惩罚金·韦克斯勒 |
[24:06] | What did I do to Kim Wexler? | 我对金·韦克斯勒做什么了 |
[24:09] | She’s back in the cornfield, isn’t she? | 她又回”玉米地”了 不是吗 |
[24:11] | I didn’t do anything to Kim. | 我什么都没对金做 |
[24:13] | I mean, I was present, yes. | 我当时确实在场 |
[24:17] | But management of personnel — those decisions are all Howard’s. | 但是人事管理的决策都是霍华德做的 |
[24:20] | That is rich. | 可笑 |
[24:22] | But tell me, | 那你告诉我 |
[24:22] | when Howard was makin’ his “management decisions,” | 霍华德做”管理决策”的时候 |
[24:25] | was he sitting on your knee with your arm up his ass? | 是坐在你膝盖上 你把手伸进他屁眼了吗 |
[24:28] | Hey, can he talk while you drink a glass of water? | 你喝水的时候他是不是都说不出话 |
[24:30] | That’s uncalled-for. | 你简直没有道理 |
[24:33] | And if howard were my puppet, | 如果霍华德是我的布偶 |
[24:34] | he certainly wouldn’t have recommended you to Davis & Main. | 他才不会推荐你去戴维斯梅因律所 |
[24:37] | Actually, I’m sure it was Kim Wexler | 实际上 我确定是金·韦克斯勒 |
[24:39] | who talked him into doing that. Hence his anger. | 说服他这样做的 所以他才生气 |
[24:42] | Don’t punish Kim. | 别惩罚金 |
[24:44] | If you’re mad at me, take it out on me. | 如果你生我的气 那就冲我来 |
[24:50] | I know you like to think the world revolves around you, Jimmy, | 你觉得整个世界都围着你转 吉米 |
[24:53] | but this has nothing to do with you. | 但这和你无关 |
[24:56] | Kim had a responsibility to Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill. | 金对哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所负责 |
[24:59] | She should have been looking out for her firm’s interests. | 她本该为自己律所的利益着想 |
[25:02] | Not letting us know what you were up to was her mistake. | 没告诉我们你要干什么是她的错 |
[25:04] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[25:05] | You can’t be pissed off at her about this. | 你不能为这事生她的气 |
[25:07] | I’m not. | 我没生气 |
[25:09] | Howard is. | 霍华德才生气 |
[25:10] | And why shouldn’t he be? | 他凭什么不生气呢 |
[25:11] | Because she didn’t know. | 因为她不知道 |
[25:13] | She didn’t know I was gonna air the commercial. | 她不知道我会播出广告 |
[25:17] | She didn’t know i hadn’t gotten it approved. | 也不知道我还没得到许可 |
[25:19] | She just — she didn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[25:25] | – I see. – So, she didn’t know | -我懂了 -所以她不知道 |
[25:26] | there was anything that she was supposed to tell Howard. | 她应该事先通知霍华德什么 |
[25:29] | As far as she was concerned, Cliff Main was already looped in. | 她以为克利福德已经知情了 |
[25:33] | You told her he was? | 你跟她说他知道了 |
[25:36] | I implied it. | 我是这么暗示的 |
[25:38] | So it’s on me, not her. | 所以错在我 不在她 |
[25:45] | She didn’t say anything to us about that. | 她没跟我们说这些啊 |
[25:48] | Well, she wouldn’t. | 她不会说的 |
[25:49] | Sh-she wouldn’t want to make me look bad. | 她不想让我出丑 |
[25:52] | You have to admit this shows a lack of judgment on her part. | 你不能否认 这说明她缺乏判断 |
[25:55] | She knows you. | 她了解你 |
[25:56] | She should have known better. | 她应该采取正确的做法 |
[25:57] | You are such an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[25:59] | Why? | 我怎么了 |
[26:00] | For pointing out that her one mistake was believing in you? | 我不就是指出 她信任你是个错误吗 |
[26:03] | For Christ’s sake, can we get some perspective here? | 天啊 能不能正确看待这件事 |
[26:06] | It was a simple, little commercial. | 这只是个小广告 |
[26:07] | It aired once — that’s all. | 只播出了一次 仅此而已 |
[26:09] | And can I remind you — it worked. | 要不要我提醒你 它非常有效 |
[26:11] | It worked like a dream. | 效果惊人得好 |
[26:13] | See, that’s your problem, Jimmy — | 看到你的问题了吧 吉米 |
[26:14] | thinking the ends justify the means. | 你认为只要结果好 手段都不重要 |
[26:17] | And you’re forever shocked when it all blows up in your face. | 坏事了以后你又总是觉得震惊 |
[26:20] | What did I do that was so wrong? | 我犯了什么不得了的大错 |
[26:22] | you broke the rules. | 你坏了规矩 |
[26:24] | You turned Kim into your accessory. | 你让金变成了你的从犯 |
[26:27] | You embarrassed Howard, who — god help him — | 你让霍华德难堪 可怜的人啊 |
[26:29] | inexplicably vouched for you with Cliff Main! | 他居然莫名其妙地在克利福德面前为你担保 |
[26:32] | You made Cliff and his partners look like schmucks! | 克利福德和他的合伙人被你弄得像蠢货 |
[26:34] | Shall I go on?! | 还要我继续说吗 |
[26:35] | How he hasn’t fired you for this positively mystifies me. | 我简直搞不懂他为什么还没炒了你 |
[26:40] | “Perspective.” | 还”正确看待” |
[26:43] | You want perspective? | 你要正确地看待吗 |
[26:44] | I’ll give you mine — | 那我给你说 |
[26:46] | you’re my brother and I love you, | 你是我弟弟 我很爱你 |
[26:49] | but you’re like an alcoholic | 但是你就像个酒鬼 |
[26:50] | who refuses to admit he’s got a problem. | 拒绝承认自己有毛病 |
[26:53] | Now someone’s given you the keys to the school bus, | 现在有人给了你校车的钥匙 |
[26:55] | and I’m not gonna let you drive it off a cliff! | 我才不会让你把它开下悬崖 |
[26:57] | Now, can we just get down to brass tacks here? | 我们能直接说要点吗 |
[27:00] | What can I do to put Kim back where she belongs, huh? | 我要做什么才能让金回到原来岗位 |
[27:04] | What — you want me to quit Davis & Main? | 你希望我退出戴维斯梅因律所吗 |
[27:06] | That’s fine. | 那好 |
[27:07] | I-I never wanted that job in the first place. | 我当初就没想要那份工作 |
[27:09] | I can’t get through to you. | 跟你说不清楚 |
[27:10] | Life is not one big game of “Let’s Make a Deal”! | 生活不是《做交易》的那种游戏 |
[27:12] | Yes, it is! I’m Monty Hall! | 就是 我是蒙蒂·霍尔 |
[27:15] | What’s behind door number two? | 二号门后面是什么 |
[27:16] | What’ll it take, huh?! | 有什么代价 |
[27:18] | You want me to quit being a lawyer? | 你想让我退出律师行业吗 |
[27:21] | Ju– a chimp with a machine gun — | 像猩猩拿着一把机关枪 |
[27:23] | That’s me, right, huh?! | 说的是我 对吧 |
[27:25] | So, what do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[27:27] | You help Kim — I quit the law. | 你帮金 我不当律师了 |
[27:29] | – Is that a deal? – I didn’t say that. | -成交吗 -我没那么说 |
[27:31] | No, you didn’t say it, but that’s what you want, right?! | 你嘴上没说 但心里却这么想 是吧 |
[27:34] | That’s why you put the screws to Kim in the first place — | 所以你当初才强迫她 |
[27:37] | to squeeze me! | 为了逼我 |
[27:38] | I didn’t say that, and I would never say that! | 我没那么说 我也不会那么说 |
[27:40] | Why not?! | 为什么 |
[27:41] | Because if I were impeding the career of one of my employees | 因为如果我阻碍我一个雇员的职业道路 |
[27:45] | for the purpose of compelling you to do something against your will, | 是为了逼你做你不愿意做的事 |
[27:48] | that would be extortion. | 那就是敲诈 |
[27:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:50] | It would. So? | 就是 那么 |
[27:53] | You gonna extort me, Chuck? | 你要敲诈我吗 查克 |
[27:55] | It’s a lead-pipe cinch you’d get away with it. | 那你肯定能轻而易举脱罪 |
[27:57] | I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人 |
[27:59] | It’s real easy — you just set things right for Kim. | 很简单 只要恢复金的职位 |
[28:01] | You get her back in her office, out of doc review — | 让她回原来的办公室 不再复审文件 |
[28:03] | Everything back to normal, and I quit the law for good. | 一切回归原样 我永远不当律师了 |
[28:07] | No more Jimmy McGill, esquire — poof! | 不再有吉米·麦吉尔先生 没了 |
[28:10] | Like he never even existed. | 就像没存在过 |
[28:15] | But I need to hear the words come out of your mouth, okay? | 但我得听你亲口说出来 行吗 |
[28:18] | You’re a man of your word. | 你言而有信 |
[28:19] | You’re an upstanding man, right? | 你是诚实的人 对吧 |
[28:20] | – For god’s sake, Jimmy. – Come on, chuck! | -天啊 吉米 -快说 查克 |
[28:23] | Extort me! | 敲诈我 |
[28:24] | Say “quit,” and I will quit, | 说”别干” 我就不干了 |
[28:26] | but I need to hear it from your mouth! | 但我得听你亲口说 |
[28:28] | You want me to commit a felony… | 你想让我犯下重罪吗 |
[28:31] | Because that’s what you’d do, right? | 这才是你的目的 对吧 |
[28:34] | Because you want to believe that deep down, I’m some hypocrite! | 因为你想要相信 我其实是个伪君子 |
[28:36] | Let’s find out. | 那就来看看你是不是 |
[28:38] | Come on down, Chuck! | 来吧 查克 |
[28:39] | Roll around in the dirt with me! | 跟我一起在地上打滚吧 |
[28:41] | All your dreams will come true! | 你会实现所有的梦想 |
[28:43] | Go on! Do it! Go on! | 来 快 快说 |
[28:49] | I am not the bad guy here. | 我不是坏人 |
[28:52] | You don’t want to be a lawyer — | 你不想当律师 |
[28:53] | that’s between you and the New Mexico State Bar. | 那是你和新墨西哥州律师协会的事 |
[28:56] | You want to quit Davis & Main? Be my guest! | 你想离开戴维斯梅因律所 随便你 |
[28:59] | You clearly don’t need any help from me to tank your career. | 你想毁掉前途显然不需要我的帮助 |
[29:01] | You’re doing just fine on your own. | 你自己犯的事足矣 |
[29:05] | Speaking of which, it’s an hour’s drive to Santa Fe. | 说到自毁前途 去圣达菲要一小时车程 |
[29:09] | Even if you leave right now, | 就算你现在走 |
[29:11] | you’re still gonna be at least 20 minutes late for work — | 上班还得迟到至少二十分钟 |
[29:14] | another feather in your cap with Clifford Main. | 克利福德·梅因对你的印象会更坏 |
[29:40] | So? | 怎么样 |
[29:44] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不干了 |
[29:47] | What — are you negotiating now? | 怎么 你想谈判吗 |
[29:48] | No amount of money makes this a good idea — for you. | 钱再多这也是个馊主意 对你来说 |
[29:52] | Look, man, I told you that I’m not — | 听着 伙计 我说了我没… |
[29:54] | No, it’s a bad move because it doesn’t solve your real problem. | 这样不好 因为解决不了你的实际问题 |
[29:57] | My real problem? What’s that? | 实际问题是什么 |
[30:00] | It’s not Tuco. | 不是屠库 |
[30:01] | It’s keeping a secret. | 而是保密 |
[30:05] | A dead Tuco draws Salamancas like flies. | 屠库的死会把塞拉曼加的人像苍蝇一样引来 |
[30:08] | The cartel noses into the business, | 贩毒集团会打探此事 |
[30:10] | looks for who hit one of theirs. | 寻找杀害同伙的人 |
[30:12] | You gonna be able to keep your secrets then? | 你那时还能保密吗 |
[30:16] | Something’s got to give. | 总要付出代价 |
[30:19] | With you, without you — I don’t care. | 有没有你 我无所谓 |
[30:22] | But something’s gonna happen. | 总会发生的 |
[30:24] | You said it yourself. | 你自己也说了 |
[30:26] | You don’t need him dead — you need him to go away. | 你不需要他死 你需要他离开 |
[30:29] | You mean snitch? | 你是说告密吗 |
[30:31] | Man, I drop a dime on Tuco, | 我打了屠库的小报告 |
[30:33] | who do you think the cartel looks at? | 你觉得集团会怀疑谁 |
[30:35] | Me. | 我 |
[30:35] | And if I call the cops, I get picked up, too. | 如果报警 我也会被抓 |
[30:37] | I’m what you call a known associate. | 我就成了已知关联人 |
[30:38] | So I’m locked up with Tuco, | 他们把我跟屠库关在一起 |
[30:40] | who’s looking for the guy that put him there. | 而他正在找让他被关起来的人 |
[30:43] | Tell me how that helps me. | 告诉我那怎么能帮我 |
[30:44] | You won’t have to talk to the cops. | 你不用跟警察说 |
[30:47] | You won’t have to do any time. | 任何时候都不用 |
[30:49] | There’s no killing, but your Tuco problem? | 不会死人 但屠库的问题 |
[30:53] | It goes away. | 会解决的 |
[32:06] | It’s all there. | 都在这儿了 |
[32:08] | Let the man count. | 让他点点 |
[32:17] | We’re good. | 没问题 |
[32:25] | So, uh… till next time, huh? | 那…下次再见 |
[32:43] | Tuco. | 屠库 |
[32:59] | Okay. | 行 |
[33:01] | Go. | 走 |
[33:02] | Okay. | 行 |
[33:04] | I’ll, uh… I’ll see you next week, Tuco. | 下周再见 屠库 |
[33:09] | Nacho. | 纳乔 |
[33:10] | Yeah, see you, Domingo. | 再见 多明戈 |
[33:15] | He’s got good numbers. | 他给钱还挺多 |
[33:18] | He’s hustlin’. | 挺拼命的 |
[33:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[33:23] | Solid? | 可靠吗 |
[33:55] | Uh, uh, y-yes, I would like to report a fight going on | 没错 我想报告一起冲突 |
[33:58] | at the El Michoacano restaurant in the 5000 block of | 发生在伊斯莱塔大道五千街区的 |
[34:02] | the Isleta Boulevard. | 米却肯饭店 |
[34:03] | There’s a man threatening another man with a gun. | 有个男人用枪威胁另一个男人 |
[34:07] | It looks to be some sort of gang thing. | 看着像黑帮闹事 |
[34:10] | Oh, uh, uh, uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:12] | I-I — I’m a passerby. | 我 我只是个过路的 |
[34:14] | I-I don’t want to get involved. | 我可不想卷进去 |
[34:49] | The fuck. | 他妈的 |
[34:51] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[34:53] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[34:53] | That old man just hit my car. | 那个老头撞了我的车 |
[35:18] | Hello. Oh. Hmm. | 你好 |
[35:21] | Well, let me see. | 我看看 |
[35:24] | Give me the number four, the pollo, por favor. | 我要四号餐和鸡块 麻烦你了 |
[35:27] | – That’s to go. – Yes, sir. | -打包带走 -好的 先生 |
[35:29] | Hey, you. | 你 |
[35:31] | Hey, gramps. | 老头 |
[35:33] | You just hit my car. | 你撞到我的车了 |
[35:36] | Uh, you’re talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[35:38] | Check out Mr. Magoo here. | 马古先生来了 |
[35:38] | 卡通人物 形象为与麦克神似的光头老者 | |
[35:40] | Uh, y-yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[35:42] | You see that car that you parked your piece of shit next to? | 看到停在你那破车旁边的那辆车了吗 |
[35:46] | That’s mine. | 是我的 |
[35:48] | You just ran into it. | 你刚刚撞到它了 |
[35:50] | No, I don’t think I did. | 不 我想我没有 |
[35:52] | You calling me a liar? | 那你是说我撒谎了 |
[35:55] | Uh, no. | 我没这么说 |
[35:57] | Hey. I saw it, too. | 我也看到了 |
[36:00] | You gonna stand here and deny it? | 你打算否认吗 |
[36:03] | Um, guys, um, I-I don’t know what to tell you. | 小伙子们 我不知道该怎么跟你们说 |
[36:05] | I’m not aware of hitting anyone’s car, | 我不知道我撞了谁的车 |
[36:07] | but if I did… I apologize. | 但如果我真撞到了 那我道歉 |
[36:10] | – So… – $6.33. | -所以 -六块三毛三 |
[36:20] | You keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[36:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:23] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[36:32] | Don’t you walk away from me. | 你给我站住 |
[36:33] | Hey, pops. You better listen to the man. | 老头 你最好听他的话 |
[36:36] | Come on, guys. | 得了吧伙计们 |
[36:37] | Let’s just keep things friendly, all right? | 咱们友好一点 行吗 |
[36:40] | I ain’t your friend. | 我不是你朋友 |
[36:42] | Look! | 你看 |
[36:43] | You see that? You — you did that. | 看到没有 你干的好事 |
[36:45] | Oh, come on. That’ll buff right out. | 拜托 那点东西一擦就掉了 |
[36:51] | You’re gonna make this all right. | 你给我处理好 |
[36:53] | You’re not leaving until you do. | 否则不许走 |
[36:56] | Fine. You got a pen? | 行 你有笔吗 |
[36:58] | A pen. | 笔 |
[36:59] | A pen — we’ll exchange information, insurance. | 笔 留下彼此的信息 保险 |
[37:02] | I have very good coverage. | 我的保险挺全的 |
[37:03] | They’ll take care of this. | 保险公司会处理的 |
[37:06] | I’m not messing around with insurance, ése. | 别跟我说什么保险 |
[37:10] | Cash. | 我要现金 |
[37:11] | Listen, I’m willing to accept responsibility, | 听着 我愿意承担责任 |
[37:14] | but if you’re not going through insurance, | 但你要是不想通过保险公司 |
[37:16] | then I have maybe 20, 30 bucks on me — that’s all. | 我身上只有二三十块钱 |
[37:20] | Kay, now you’re lying to me. | 现在是你在说谎了 |
[37:22] | I saw your wallet. | 我看到你的钱包了 |
[37:23] | You got plenty in there. | 里面有好多钱 |
[37:25] | Take it out. | 把钱包拿出来 |
[37:27] | Let’s look together, jog your memory. | 我们一起帮你回忆一下 |
[37:31] | You heard him. | 你听到他说的了 |
[37:32] | Take out the wallet. | 把钱包拿出来 |
[37:34] | I just cashed my social security check. | 我刚兑了社保的支票 |
[37:36] | It’s all I have till the end of the month, | 我要靠这点钱支撑到月底 |
[37:38] | and I am not giving it to you. | 我是不会把它给你的 |
[37:43] | You’re not? | 不给吗 |
[37:44] | I offered to do this the right way. | 我愿意用正确的方式解决这件事 |
[37:46] | If you can’t accept that, then I can’t help you. | 但如果你不接受 那我也帮不了你 |
[37:49] | Aw, come on, guys. | 你们这是干什么 |
[37:52] | I’m gonna make this real simple for you. | 让我用更简单的方法替你解决吧 |
[37:55] | Give me your wallet, and maybe you walk away from this. | 把钱包给我 也许你还能离开 |
[38:05] | I’m not giving you a damn thing. | 我什么都不会给你的 |
[38:08] | Nah, homes. | 不 老头 |
[38:10] | Give me your wallet. | 把钱包给我 |
[38:12] | Let’s just stay calm here. | 先冷静一下 |
[38:14] | You see me sweating, bitch? | 我流汗了吗 老东西 |
[38:16] | Wallet. | 钱包 |
[38:19] | Wallet. | 钱包 |
[38:26] | Wallet. | 钱包 |
[38:42] | There’s like $400 here. | 差不多有四百块啊 |
[38:46] | You got some crazy lip on you, old man. | 你还真是嘴硬啊 老家伙 |
[38:48] | Your life worth 400 bucks? | 你的命就值四百块钱吗 |
[38:51] | Hey, Tuco, time to bounce. | 屠库 该闪人了 |
[38:53] | Yeah, go. Go. | 知道了 你先走 |
[39:05] | You’re…one lucky old man. | 算你今天走运 老家伙 |
[39:10] | What the hell? Let go! | 你干什么 放开我 |
[39:12] | Let go! | 放手 |
[39:16] | Let…Let… Let go! | 放手 |
[39:19] | Let go! | 放手 |
[39:21] | Let go! | 放手 |
[39:24] | Let go! | 放手 |
[39:41] | Let me see your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[39:43] | Hands up! Now! | 举起手来 |
[39:48] | On the ground! | 趴下 |
[39:49] | That all you got? | 你就这点能耐 |
[39:51] | Get on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[40:55] | Look at you. | 瞧你把自己搞的 |
[40:59] | Are you gonna have to testify? | 你要去做证吗 |
[41:02] | The cops witnessed him in the commission of a felony. | 警察亲眼目睹他犯下重罪 |
[41:06] | My wallet in his pocket. | 我的钱包在他口袋里 |
[41:08] | Add the gun — he gets a 5-to-10 stretch. | 再加上那把枪 他得蹲个五到十年了 |
[41:17] | $25,000. | 两万五千块 |
[41:19] | You definitely earned it. | 绝对是你应得的 |
[41:23] | Still, you coulda gotten twice as much for 1/10 the hassle. | 只不过你本来可以更加轻松地赚上两倍 |
[41:28] | You woulda done the world a favor. | 还可以帮这个世界清除一个垃圾 |
[41:30] | You wouldn’t look like someone took a lead pipe to your face. | 你的脸也不会像被棍子抡过一样 |
[41:32] | Plus, when Tuco gets out, maybe he comes looking for you. | 而且等屠库出来 他说不定会去找你 |
[41:37] | Get to the point. | 说重点 |
[41:39] | Just saying — you went a long way to not pull that trigger. | 我只想问 你为了不开枪而这样大费周张 |
[41:45] | Why? | 到底是为什么 |