Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] 奥马哈 品质保证 两百年历史
[00:13] *Well, hello, there* *朋友你好*
[00:18] My, it’s been a long, long time *好久不见*
[00:27] *How am I doin’?* *你问我最近如何*
[00:30] *Oh, I guess that I’m doin’ fine* *我觉得还凑合*
[00:39] *It’s been so long now* *时光飞逝*
[00:42] *And it seems that* *感觉却像*
[00:45] *It was only yesterday* *只是昨日*
[00:51] *Gee, ain’t it funny* *时光飞逝*
[00:55] *How time slips away* *真是可笑*
[01:05] *Gotta go now* *我该走了*
[01:09] *Guess I’ll see you around* *改日再见*
[01:17] *Don’t know when, though* *却不知何时能再见*
[01:21] *Never know when I’ll be back in town* *不知我何时回到镇上*
[01:22] Good night, ladies. Get home safe. 晚安 女士们 路上小心
[01:30] *But remember* *但请记得*
[01:33] *What I tell you* *我曾说过*
[01:36] *That, in time,* *总有一天*
[01:39] *you’re gonna pay* *你会付出代价*
[01:42] *And it’s surprising* *时光飞逝*
[01:46] *How time slips away* *真是惊讶*
[02:23] No, no, no, no! 不不不
[02:26] God damn it! 该死
[02:27] No! Oh, c-come on. 不 别这样
[02:37] Somebody! 来人啊
[02:59] 紧急出口 打开这扇门 会触发警报 警方会收到通知
[03:11] 紧急出口 向下扳开门 触发警报
[06:19] Ah, here he is. 他来了
[06:21] Oh, great. 太棒了
[06:21] Jimmy, right on time. Good to see you. 吉米 真准时 很高兴能见到你
[06:23] – Hello, Howard. – Hey. Hi. -你好 霍华德 -你们好
[06:26] James McGill, Clifford Main. 这位是詹姆斯·麦吉尔 这位是克利福德·梅因
[06:28] Just “Jimmy.” And it’s a pleasure to meet you, Clifford. 叫我吉米就好 幸会 克利福德
[06:30] Likewise. We know all about your work on Sandpiper. 幸会 我们知道你为矶鹞渡一案做出的努力
[06:33] Well, it’s a group effort. 是团队成果
[06:35] I mean, the folks at HHM 哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的人
[06:36] are just knocking it out of the park. 做得非常好
[06:38] Well, you know, the case wouldn’t exist without you. 如果没有你 也就不会立案
[06:40] Absolutely. 当然
[06:41] Once you get him on your team, 一旦他加入你的团队
[06:42] you’ll know why I call him “Charlie Hustle.” 就知道我为什么叫他”骗子查理”了
[06:45] Jimmy, these are my associates — 吉米 他们是我的律师
[06:46] Brian Archuleta and Erin Brill. 布莱恩·阿楚莱塔和艾琳·布里尔
[06:49] – Nice to meet you both. – It’s great to meet you. -很高兴认识你们 -幸会
[06:51] I hate to do this, 非常抱歉
[06:52] but, um, could I borrow Ms. Wexler for a moment? 但我能跟韦克斯勒小姐单独说句话吗
[06:55] If you will excuse us? 失陪一下
[06:57] Pardon me. 失陪
[07:04] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[07:05] I just, um 我
[07:07] Listen, here’s the thing. 听着 是这样
[07:08] If I take this job, does that mean the two of us… 如果我接受这份工作 是否意味着我俩…
[07:12] I mean, uh… 我是说…
[07:14] Does it mean, uh… 是否意味着…
[07:16] What? What — what the hell is this? 什么 你到底想说什么
[07:19] If I take this job today, with Davis and Main, 如果我今天接受戴维斯梅因律所的工作
[07:23] does that mean that you and me… 是否意味着你和我…
[07:27] Is this — is this gonna happen? 能成吗
[07:35] Jimmy, I… 吉米 我…
[07:41] I… 我…
[07:47] One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other. 这两件事没有任何联系
[07:51] Nothing at all. 完全无关吗
[07:53] No. 无关
[07:54] Of course not. Why would it? 当然无关了 为什么会有呢
[07:58] Great. 好吧
[08:03] Oh, sorry about that. 非常抱歉
[08:05] Listen, I just wanted to say thank you sincerely 我想说 衷心感谢你们
[08:07] for your interest in me. 考虑我
[08:09] It’s a honor to be considered, 这是我的荣幸
[08:10] but at this time…at this time, 但是现在 尤其是现在
[08:13] Um…I’m gonna have to take myself out of the running. 我想我还是不加入了
[08:16] Thanks. 非常感谢
[08:18] Thank you, Howard. 谢谢你 霍华德
[08:20] Jimmy. 吉米
[08:26] That was quick. 挺快啊
[08:28] No charge. 不收费
[08:29] Help me out here. 帮我想想
[08:31] Did I dream it? 我是在做梦
[08:32] Or did I have 1.6 million dollars on my desk in cash? 还是我办公桌上真的有一百六十万美元现金
[08:38] No one on god’s green earth knew we had it. 地球上没人知道我们有这钱
[08:40] We could have split it 50/50. 我们可以五五分成
[08:42] We could have gone home with $800,000 each, tax-free. 我们本可以每人带八十万美金回家 不用交税
[08:49] Your point being? 你想说什么
[08:51] Why didn’t we? 我们为什么没那么干
[08:52] I remember you saying something about doing the right thing. 我记得你说 要做对的事
[08:56] You want to know why I didn’t take that money? 你想知道我为什么没拿那钱吗
[08:58] Is that what you’re asking? 你是想问这个吗
[09:00] Yeah, that’s what I’m asking. 没错 我是想问那个问题
[09:02] Me, personally — I was hired to do a job. 对我个人来说 别人雇我干活
[09:05] I did it. That’s as far as it goes. 我干完了 就结束了
[09:08] Yeah. 是的
[09:10] Well, I know what stopped me. 我知道是什么阻止了我
[09:13] You know what? 听好了
[09:14] It’s never stopping me again. 它再也不会阻止我了
[09:44] Chao chi c’ung, ladies. 你们好 女士们
[09:45] Chao chi c’ung. 你们好
[09:47] Mrs. Nguyen, it’s beautiful day out there. 阮女士 外面天气很好
[09:49] You should get out of this place once in a while, you know. 你偶尔也要出去一下
[09:50] Throw a Frisbee, have some fun. 扔扔飞盘什么的 散散心
[09:52] I have a business to run. 我要经营生意
[09:54] Uh, no. 不 不对
[09:54] The business is running you. 是生意在”经营”你呢
[09:56] Listen to me. 听我的
[09:57] You’ll thank me later. 你以后会感谢我的
[10:02] Cucumber water for customer only! 只有顾客才能享用黄瓜水
[11:27] Hey! It’s me! 喂 是我啊
[11:31] Geez. Hello? 天啊 听得见吗
[11:34] Hello? 嘿
[11:38] It’s me. I got a new car. 是我啊 我买了新车
[11:41] You like it? 你喜欢吗
[11:43] We’re not taking that to the meet. 我们不能开这个去碰面
[11:45] How are we gonna get there? 那我们怎么去呢
[11:49] I’ll drive. 我来开车
[11:51] My car. 开我的车
[11:53] Why? 为什么
[11:53] This business requires restraint. 这桩生意要求克制
[11:56] That is the opposite of restraint. 但这车恰恰相反
[12:00] But…I like it. 但是我喜欢它
[12:03] I mean, I’m proud of it. 我是说 我为它自豪
[12:04] Good. 好的
[12:05] Then you be proud of it on your own time, but not with me. 那你一个人自豪去 别拉着我
[12:07] I’m not getting in that. 我拒绝上车
[12:12] Okay. Then — then don’t. 好吧 那 那就别上车了
[12:16] Honestly, uh, you don’t really do anything. 实话说 你也没干什么
[12:19] I’ve been paying you the salary of three people 你只是站在我背后而已
[12:22] to just stand behind me. 我就要付你三人份的报酬
[12:25] You know? And — and these– these last few deals — 而且 而且最近几次交易
[12:26] This Nacho fella, he’s been coming alone. 这个叫纳乔的 他都是一个人来的
[12:29] I mean, if he doesn’t need backup men, 如果他不需要带人
[12:31] then, I mean, why do I need you? 那我为什么要带你呢
[12:34] I should just go alone. 我应该一个人去
[12:36] I’m throwing — I’m throwing away money. 不然我就浪费钱了
[12:38] Just tossing it away. Into the trash. 跟扔垃圾堆里一样
[12:42] Look, you do whatever you want, 随你怎么办
[12:44] but I’m advising you — do not go to that meet 但是我建议你 如果没有人跟着你
[12:46] without someone watching your back. 别一个人去
[12:48] Yeah, well, of course you’re gonna say that. 是啊 你当然会这么说了
[12:51] I mean, you don’t want to be out of this easy-peasy job. 你才不想失去这份轻松赚大钱的工作
[12:54] Well, I’m sorry, but this is the gravy train, 不过抱歉 这个肥差
[12:57] and it’s leaving the station right now. 马上就要溜走了
[13:00] So last chance. 所以最后一次机会
[13:04] All aboard. 上车
[13:09] Seriously, last chance. 我说真的 最后一次机会
[13:11] I’m gonna count to, say, 10, and then I’m… 我数到十 然后我就…
[13:15] All right, then. 好 那行
[13:16] Your services are no longer needed! 你的服务到此为止了
[14:04] Hola. 你好
[14:08] No old guy? 老头子没来
[14:10] What, did he break a hip or something? 怎么 他是扭到腰了还是怎么了
[14:12] I know, right? 是啊
[14:13] Yeah, no, we, uh… 不过不是的 我们…
[14:14] we — we parted ways. 我们散伙了
[14:16] Yeah, saw things differently. 产生了一些分歧
[14:18] So… You know how it is. 所以… 你懂的
[14:33] This is interesting. 这车不错
[14:36] Oh, yeah. You like it? 是啊 你喜欢吗
[14:39] Can I take a look? 我能看看吗
[14:40] Be my guest. Get in. 随意参观 请上车
[14:42] Check it out. 进去看看
[14:53] Impressive. 真不错
[14:54] Thank you. Get in. Feel the leather. 谢谢 上车看看 感受下真皮
[14:58] Yeah, it’s a H2. 是H2型
[15:01] Brand-new off the line. 新款才下线
[15:02] Slimmer than the H1 but longer, more height. 比H1型轻巧但车身稍长 车顶更高
[15:06] Yeah, it’s a honey. 这车相当不错
[15:07] V-8 engine, 325 horsepower, V8引擎 325马力
[15:10] tri-zone climate controls. 三区空调系统
[15:12] So you can have a girl in a bikini 即使坐在车里的姑娘
[15:14] and another in a parka, 一个穿着比基尼而另一个穿着大衣
[15:16] and they’re both gonna be comfortable. 也都会感觉很舒适
[15:18] You’re running around with two girls in your S.U.V., 带着两个姑娘 开着SUV
[15:21] you’d be really comfortable, huh? 真是爽翻天了
[15:23] Oh, yeah. Yes. 是啊
[15:25] I’m gonna count this quick. 我去点下钱
[15:27] Do your thing. Make sure it’s right. 数吧 别数错了
[15:38] 新墨西哥州 机动车辆管理局 车辆登记证书
[15:43] Okeydokey. 好了
[15:44] We are good. 没问题
[15:48] Uh, same as before. 跟以前一样
[15:50] Uh, still factory-sealed. 没开过封的
[15:52] And, as always, you’re welcome to count them. 跟往常一样 你尽管点一下
[15:55] I trust you. 我相信你
[15:57] Great. Thank you. 很好 谢谢
[16:01] See you next time. 下次见
[16:49] Hello? 你好
[16:50] Yes. 是的
[16:53] Uh, no. Sorry. 不 抱歉
[16:55] But — Yes, this is James McGill, 但是… 对 我是詹姆斯·麦吉尔
[16:56] but I’m no longer a lawyer, so… 但我不做律师了 所以…
[17:00] That’s right — not a lawyer. Bye. 对 不做律师了 再见
[17:07] So, this is what a midlife crisis looks like? 这就是中年危机的表现吗
[17:10] Not midlife crisis. 不是中年危机
[17:12] Clarity. 是醒悟
[17:13] Midlife clarity. 中年醒悟
[17:14] Clarity? 醒悟
[17:17] Clearly explain to me why you walked out 那你给我解释清楚为什么要放弃
[17:19] on the best job opportunity of your life. 你这辈子最好的工作机会
[17:23] Get in the pool, and I’ll tell ya. 进池子里 我就告诉你
[17:26] Get in the pool? 进池子里
[17:27] Yeah. Come on. 对 来啊
[17:29] Just pop in the gift shop and buy a bathing suit — 去纪念品商店买件泳衣
[17:31] get a one-piece, nothing fancy. 连体的就行 不用太花哨
[17:33] The water is perfect. It’s 82 degrees. 水温正好 二十八度
[17:36] You can order a drink. 点一杯喝的
[17:37] And you got to try this crab dip. 然后尝尝这的薯片蘸酱
[17:38] Why are you acting like this? 你为什么要这样
[17:39] I’m not acting like anything. 我没怎么样
[17:42] I just… finally decided to be me. 我只是 终于下定决心做我自己
[17:46] Everything okay, Mr. Cumpston? Would you like another drink? 还好吗康普森先生 要再来一杯吗
[17:50] Uh, I’m good with this. 不用了
[17:55] I’ll tell you what, Mr. Cumpston. 你给我听好 康普森先生
[17:58] If you really want to talk, I’ll be in the bar. 如果你真想谈谈 我在酒吧等你
[18:00] Not for long. 我不会等太久
[18:06] Hey, Rolando. 罗兰多
[18:08] Check. 结账
[18:11] What do — What do you mean “Quit the law”? “不干法律了”是什么意思
[18:15] I quit it. Simple as that. 就是不干了 就这么简单
[18:17] Oh, well, thanks for explaining, Jimmy. 感谢你的解释 吉米
[18:19] – It’s super-clear now. – Hey, buddy? -现在清楚多了 -伙计
[18:22] Uh, is that a misprint right there? 这里是印错了吗
[18:23] It’s got to be, right? 一定是印错了
[18:24] – The Zafiro Añejo? – Yeah. -陈年蓝宝石吗 -是的
[18:25] That’s correct, actually, believe it or not. 没印错 真的
[18:27] Holy shit. A $50 shot of tequila? 老天爷 一杯龙舌兰要五十美金吗
[18:30] – Is it worth it? – Apparently. -值吗 -当然
[18:33] I mean, it’s kind of a personal-choice kind of thing. 不过也看个人喜好了
[18:35] Well, I can’t die without trying a $50 shot of tequila, 这辈子一定得尝尝五十美金的龙舌兰
[18:38] so, uh…two — dos — neat. 两杯 纯的
[18:40] And, uh, we can charge that to the room, can’t we? 能跟房费一起结 对吗
[18:42] No, we can’t. We… 不 不用 我们
[18:46] I am paying. 我来付
[18:47] And he will be having a shot of your well brand, 给他一杯这里最便宜的
[18:50] and I’ll have a glass of your house red. 我要一杯普通红酒
[18:52] We have a Cabernet, a Pinot, and a Syrah. 我们有解百纳 比诺和西拉
[18:56] Whatever. Dealer’s choice. 都可以
[18:58] Something with alcohol. 有酒精就行
[18:59] You got it. 没问题
[19:05] Jimmy… did something happen in Cicero? 吉米 在西塞罗市发生了什么
[19:09] Why did something have to happen in Cicero? 为什么西塞罗市一定要有事发生
[19:11] Because when I talked to you about Davis & Main, 因为我跟你说起戴维斯梅因律所时
[19:13] you were ready to take the job. 你都准备好接受那份工作了
[19:14] Now you’re back, and you’re suddenly quitting the law, 现在你回来了 突然要放弃法律工作
[19:17] cheating hotels out of expensive liquor, 在酒店骗喝昂贵的酒
[19:20] wearing a weird pinkie ring? 带一个奇怪的尾戒
[19:22] What, are you in the mafia now? 怎么 加入黑手党了吗
[19:26] Asking if we have a future. 还问我们有没有未来
[19:30] I mean, where did that come from? 到底怎么回事
[19:33] I don’t know. I just… 我不知道 只是
[19:36] Well, Cicero has nothing to do with it. 西塞罗跟这没关系
[19:39] It’s my whole life. 是我的人生
[19:41] Well, my life since Chuck made me come to Albuquerque. 从查克让我来到阿尔布开克开始
[19:44] Ever since I got here, 自从我来到这儿
[19:46] all I’ve done is try to make Chuck happy, 我所做的一切都是为了让查克高兴
[19:49] bend over backwards to please Chuck. 使出浑身解数来讨好查克
[19:51] Chuck, Chuck, Chuck. Well, no more. 查克 查克 查克 再也不这样了
[19:55] You quitting the law — isn’t that exactly what Chuck wants? 你放弃从事法律 这不正是查克想要的
[19:59] Who cares? 谁在乎呢
[19:59] This is for me, okay? 这是为了我自己 好吗
[20:02] I-I got into the law for all the wrong reasons. 因为各种错误的原因 我开始从事法律
[20:04] I’m trusting my instincts. 我相信自己的直觉
[20:06] I think that my talents are better spent elsewhere. 我的才华还是发挥在别处比较好
[20:09] Where? Floating in somebody else’s pool? 在哪儿 漂在别人的泳池里吗
[20:15] Jimmy, you’re a great lawyer. 吉米 你是个了不起的律师
[20:17] Why give that up? 为什么要放弃
[20:19] I’m not saying it didn’t have its moments, 也不是说我不享受做律师
[20:21] but the stuff I liked about it — 只是我所喜欢的事
[20:22] selling people, convincing people — 说服别人 让别人信服
[20:24] I don’t have to be a lawyer to do that. 不当律师也可以做到
[20:27] Besides, people tell me how they see me, 还有 我知道别人怎么看我
[20:30] and it’s not as a lawyer. 他们并不把我当律师
[20:31] All right. Here you go. 这是您要的酒
[20:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:35] Lemme know if I can get you guys anything else, okay? 还需要什么随时叫我
[20:38] Bobby, what up, brother man? 波比 怎么样 伙计
[20:40] Oh, thanks. 谢谢
[20:42] Short it. 做空
[20:44] Short it. 做空
[20:46] Short it. Short that shit. 做空 把那垃圾做空
[20:47] That stock is useless. It’s got no legs. 那支股毫无价值 没有前途
[20:50] It’s like a circus freak minus the fun. 就像马戏团的怪咖 但一点都不搞笑
[20:51] And that one’s even worse. Who’s giving you these? 那支更糟糕 谁跟你推荐的
[20:54] Please do me a favor. Take a pillow, 帮我一个忙 拿个枕头
[20:55] put it over that stock’s face 放在那支股票的脸上
[20:57] until you hear the deathbed queef. 直到你听到垂死呻吟
[20:59] – It’s a loser. – Okay, so… -是个赔钱货 -好吧
[21:01] if you’re not gonna be a lawyer, then what? 如果你不做律师 要做什么
[21:04] Float around and wait for your Sandpiper money to roll in? 漂着等矶鹞渡的钱到手吗
[21:06] – No. – That could take years. -不 -那可能要好几年
[21:08] Sandpiper has no bearing on this at all. 矶鹞渡跟这没关系
[21:10] Yeah, it’s got legs. 这个有前途
[21:12] Okay, then, what’s the plan? 那好 有什么计划
[21:15] To be open to the universe. 用开放的心态迎接未来
[21:17] Okay, so no plan. 那就是没计划
[21:18] Just walk the Earth, 随心所欲
[21:19] like Jules at the end of “Pulp Fiction”? 像《低俗小说》结尾的朱尔那样吗
[21:21] Look, whatever the universe presents, 无论未来给我什么
[21:24] whatever opportunity arises, I will take it. 无论有什么样的机会 我都会接受
[21:27] – Whatever opportunity? – Yeah. -无论什么样的机会吗 -是的
[21:28] Wasn’t Davis & Main an opportunity? 戴维斯梅因律所不是一个机会吗
[21:31] It’s a great opportunity, and you’re walking away from it. 是非常好的机遇 但你放弃了
[21:33] Not him, not the guy who… 不是他 不是那个人…
[21:35] Look, shouldn’t you at least try the job before you say no? 拒绝前难道不该至少试一下这份工作吗
[21:40] And waste everyone’s time, including my own? 浪费所有人 包括我自己的时间
[21:42] Kim, I appreciate your concern, but it’s not for me. 金 谢谢你的关心 但那不适合我
[21:45] I don’t want it. 我不想要
[21:46] Jimmy, do you remember how long you studied for that bar? 吉米 你记得你为司法考试学了多久
[21:49] How hard you worked? 你有多用功
[21:51] All that effort, you’re just gonna toss it away? 所有努力都付之一炬吗
[21:54] That’s the Sunk Cost Fallacy. 这是沉没成本谬误
[21:56] W– The what? 什么
[21:57] The Fallacy of Sunk Cost — it’s what gamblers do. 沉没成本谬误 是赌徒行为
[22:01] They throw good money after bad 赔了夫人又折兵
[22:02] thinking they can turn their luck around. 以为自己运气好 能回本
[22:04] It’s like, “I’ve already spent this much money or time — 我已经花了这么多钱和时间
[22:07] whatever, I got to keep going!” 无论怎样我都得继续
[22:09] No, there’s no reward at the end of this game. 但游戏最后是没有回报的
[22:12] You are making a mistake. 你错了
[22:15] I know you’re making a mistake. 我知道你错了
[22:16] I’ve been doing the “right” thing for all these years now, 我这些年一直在做所谓正确的事
[22:18] and where has it gotten me? Nowhere. 但我落得什么下场 糟透了
[22:20] I’m sorry. I don’t… 抱歉 我不…
[22:27] It’s not my thing. 我没点
[22:28] I don’t get it. 我不懂
[22:29] – I just don’t get it. – It’s what’s right for me. -我就是不懂 -这才是对的事
[22:33] Donkey balls. 扯淡
[22:34] Pure donkey balls, dude. 纯粹扯淡 伙计
[22:36] Wall Street’s for suckers. 华尔街是废柴待的地方
[22:37] Who needs that aggravation? 谁吃饱了撑的想去那儿啊
[22:39] If the the Oracle doesn’t have to live there, 如果股神巴菲特不非得待在那儿
[22:40] then I sure as hell don’t. 那我肯定不去
[22:42] I can make a million-dollar stock trade on my laptop 我坐马桶上 用手提电脑就能交易
[22:44] sitting on a toilet. 一百万美元的股票
[22:45] Like Midas, shitting gold bricks on my throne. 就像麦德斯往我王座上拉金砖
[22:48] That’s why Speigelman and Deitch want my business so bad. 所以斯皮尔格曼和戴伊奇才这么想要我的生意
[22:50] I’m a golden God. 我是大金主
[22:52] Look, of course I remember that. Who forgets a thing like that? 我当然记得 谁会忘记那种事
[22:55] That fart had the anger of a repressed minority community. 那种屁话是被压抑弱势群体的愤怒
[22:57] You fart like that in someone’s face, 你当着谁的面放这种屁
[22:58] you’re gonna give them pinkeye for life. 他下辈子准得红眼病
[23:02] Good convo, bro. 聊得很愉快 伙计
[23:04] Till next time, brutha-man. 下次再说 兄弟
[23:06] Come with me. 跟我来
[23:08] – What? – Just come on. Trust me. -什么 -来就好 相信我
[23:10] What are you gonna do? 你要干什么
[23:12] You want to understand what I’m talking about? 你想明白我说的话
[23:14] Follow my lead. 就跟我来
[23:25] Hey, buddy, could you settle a bet for us? 伙计 能帮我们解决一个赌局吗
[23:29] – I what? – Uh, sorry. -我怎么 -抱歉
[23:30] I don’t want to make it sound like I was eavesdropping, 我并不想搞得像我在偷听
[23:32] but I kind of was. 但我不小心听到了
[23:33] Uh, we heard you talking about stocks. 我们听到你说股票的事
[23:38] Yeah, so, question — 那么问题来了
[23:39] if you could settle a debate between me and my sister. 你能不能解决我和我妹妹的争论
[23:43] Uh, you know what? We probably shouldn’t be bothering this — 算了吧 我们不该打扰这位…
[23:45] We wouldn’t normally do this — right? 我们一般不麻烦别人 是吧
[23:46] But we need an expert. 但我们需要一个专家
[23:47] This guy sounds like he knows his stuff. 他听起来好像很懂行
[23:51] Yeah, go. 没错 你说
[23:53] Okay. Here’s the question. 行 问题是这样的
[23:55] Uh, when it comes to the stock market, 在股票市场中
[23:56] is there, like, a financial limit 允许个人投资的金额
[23:58] to how much a person’s allowed to invest? 有没有限制
[24:02] A limit? 限制
[24:04] No. No limit. 没 没限制
[24:06] Knew it. Oh, even if it’s an inheritance? 我就知道 那如果是遗产呢
[24:09] You know, with, like, inheritance taxes and whatnot? 比如 要交遗产税之类的
[24:11] Nope. Same. 同样没有
[24:12] That’s — oh, fantastic. Thank you, buddy. 太棒了 谢谢 伙计
[24:15] See? No limit. Told you we could invest it all. 听到没 没限制 跟你说了我们能全投进去
[24:18] And it’s a smart move, too. 而且这也是明智之举
[24:20] Sticking it all in the bank? No. 全存银行里 不行
[24:23] Yeah. You can… invest all your money. 没错 你可以投资所有的钱
[24:25] Just make sure you diversify. 但确保要分散投资
[24:27] Yeah. Diversify. 没错 分散投资
[24:30] That’s — You got to — 那… 你得…
[24:32] Oh, hey, um… what do you mean, “diversify”? 你说的”分散投资”是什么意思
[24:35] Well, diversify is — 分散投资就是
[24:37] Y-you know that saying, 你听过一句名言
[24:38] “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket,” right? “鸡蛋别全放在一个篮子里” 是吧
[24:40] Same principle. 一个道理
[24:42] No, it makes complete sense. Thank you. 没错 有道理 谢谢
[24:43] Now, if I had an idea of the money we’re talking about — 如果你能告诉你要投多少钱
[24:45] ballpark — I could give you examples of smart diversification. 大致数目 我可以教你精明地分散投资
[24:50] Yeah, um… 好吧…
[24:53] Look, an uncle on our father’s side recently passed, 听着 我们父亲那边的一位叔叔最近去世了
[24:57] and he left us somewhere in the neighborhood of $1.4 million. 给我们留下了大约一百四十万的遗产
[25:03] And I don’t mean to be greedy, but I think, 不是我这人贪心 但我觉得
[25:05] if we invest it smart now, 如果我们现在明智地投资
[25:07] we could double it, triple it — 我们可以将它翻两倍 三倍
[25:09] we could quadruple the whole inheritance, right? 甚至可以将这笔钱翻四倍 对吗
[25:12] In my opinion? 在我看来
[25:14] Fortune favors the bold, man. 财富属于有胆量的人 兄弟
[25:17] Now, if you guys are free to join me for a drink, 如果你们有时间和我喝一杯
[25:18] I can give you a quick consult. 我可以给你们简单参谋一下
[25:20] That’s all right. We were gonna do it ourselves 没关系 我们自己能行
[25:21] through one of those online brokerage websites. 用那种在线经纪网站就行
[25:23] We’re just gonna pick, uh, a classic, like — 我们打算选个经典点的 比如…
[25:26] I think they’re called blue-chip stocks? 好像是叫蓝筹股
[25:28] Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can totally do it yourself. 对 对 你们自己完全没问题
[25:30] Shoot for the tried and true. 就挑那些可靠的
[25:32] ‘Course, you might be putting your cash in the Hindenburg, 当然 你们可能会把钱投到兴登堡号
[25:33] the Andrea Doria, 安德烈亚·多里亚号
[25:35] uh…”Corky Romano.” 或者 《联邦大蠢探》上
[25:37] Right? 不是吗
[25:38] They all seemed rock-solid beforehand, but then… 它们当时看起来都可靠极了 可结果呢
[25:41] Yeah, not good. 是啊 不怎么好
[25:42] Not good, yeah. 不怎么好 没错
[25:44] So, how do you know? 那要如何区分呢
[25:45] Well, that’s where someone like myself comes in. 那就需要我们这种人出场了
[25:48] Proven track record as a wealth manager. 资深的理财经理
[25:50] I take calculated but aggressive risks 我能规避风险 又敢于冒险
[25:52] ’cause I want to catch lightning. 因为我想抓住转瞬即逝的机遇
[25:55] And I do. 而我确实能
[25:56] Practically a money-printing machine. 我就是一台印钞机
[25:58] That sounds good. 听上去不错
[25:59] A money-printing machine. 印钞机
[26:02] Listen, there’s a little booth over here. 听着 那边有个小隔间
[26:05] There’s some privacy. We can talk. No obligations. 方便说话 我们可以谈谈 不用承诺什么
[26:07] We can just — just rap about this a little bit. 我们可以… 随便谈谈这件事
[26:10] – Yeah, I guess. – Yeah? -好啊 也可以 -好吗
[26:12] What do you say, sis? 你说呢 妹妹
[26:14] Can we just talk? 我们能谈谈吗
[26:20] Electric slide on in there. 滑步舞啊
[26:21] And we’ll just rap a little bit. It’s no — 我们就简单谈两句 不是…
[26:22] My name’s Ken, by the way. 顺便说一句 我叫肯
[26:24] Uh, Viktor, with a “K.” 维克多 中间是”K”
[26:26] Cool. Viktor with a “K.” 好啊 中间是”K”的维克多
[26:28] And this lovely lady is? 这位迷人的女士呢
[26:33] It’s…Giselle. Giselle Saint Claire. 我叫…吉赛尔 吉赛尔·圣·克莱尔
[26:37] Ah, lovely. 好名字
[26:39] Please, sit. I won’t bite. 请坐 我不会咬人的
[26:44] So, Viktor with a “K” and Giselle 那么 中间是”K”的维克多和吉赛尔
[26:46] exotic names. 异域风情的名字
[26:47] They’re Dutch. 是荷兰人名
[26:48] Well, Boer, to be precise. 准确地说 是布尔人
[26:51] Our…father’s side of the family is from South Africa, 我们父亲家那边来自南非
[26:54] which is where Uncle Humphrey passed away. 汉弗莱叔叔就是在那去世的
[26:57] South Africa. 南非
[26:58] They grow them beautiful down there, right? 那里盛产美女啊 不是吗
[26:59] Charlize Theron. And you. 查理兹·塞隆 还有你
[27:05] I’ve never actually been, but hope to go someday. 我其实没在那待过 不过希望以后能去
[27:07] Tell you what, by the time I’m done with you two, 听着 等我为你们理财结束
[27:09] you might be taking your own private jet. 你们可能连私人飞机都有了
[27:11] Nice. 好极了
[27:12] Excuse me. Hi. Uh, we are sitting here now, 不好意思 我们都坐这儿了
[27:15] so, uh, we could use a wine list, if you get a chance — 所以我们需要一份酒单 如果你…
[27:17] Hey, uh, are a tequila fan? 你喜欢喝龙舌兰吗
[27:19] Yes. 喜欢
[27:21] You down for that? 你想喝吗
[27:23] You ever try Zafira Añejo? 你喝过陈年蓝宝石吗
[27:25] No, I have not, but I’m down for whatever. 没喝过 不过我喝什么都行
[27:27] Three of whatever she just said. 来三杯她说的那个
[27:29] – You got it. – All right. -没问题 -好的
[27:31] So, stock market. A great investment. 那么 股票市场 很棒的投资途径
[27:34] And you’re picking the right time to jump in. 现在正是入市的好时机
[27:36] Why do you listen to me? I’m an idiot. 你为什么要听我的 我是个白痴
[27:38] And talks about his cars, talks about — 谈论他的豪车 谈论…
[27:42] – How many cars did he have? – I don’t think — -他有多少辆车 -我觉得…
[27:47] – It doesn’t make sense. – That’s it, Ken. -那没道理啊 -没错 肯
[27:51] Compliments of the bartender. 这是酒保送给你们的
[27:53] She thought you might want a souvenir. 她觉得你们可能想留个纪念
[27:54] Oh, my God. Did we drink the entire bottle? 天啊 我们把整瓶酒喝光了吗
[27:56] Not yet, we didn’t. 还没呢
[27:57] – Boom. – Hey, cheers. -来 -干杯
[27:59] Uh, I think we’re ready for the check. 我觉得我们该结账了
[28:07] No, really, it’s the smart way to go. 不 这是最明智的方式
[28:10] Okay. But, so, to be clear, 好吧 不过说清楚
[28:13] you take the money directly from our account and invest it. 你直接从我们的账户取钱来投资
[28:16] – Diversify. – Diversify it. -分散投资 -分散投资
[28:18] And then all the dividends and all the profits 接着所有红利和利润
[28:21] and the…what-have-you comes back into our account. 还有…我们给你的钱都会回到我们的账户
[28:23] Boom. Absolutely. 没错 说得太对了
[28:26] And you’ll get a detailed statement 你们还会拿到一份详细说明
[28:27] showing you how much your money is growing — 上面写着你们的钱涨了多少
[28:29] biggest bulls of the month, et cetera. 当月最牛的股票等等
[28:30] Ken, buddy… let’s do this. 肯 兄弟 就这么办吧
[28:36] Great. Right there, Viktor with a “K,” 好 签在这儿 中间是”K”的维克多
[28:38] and, Giselle, you are next. 吉赛尔 等下你也签
[28:40] This is so exciting. 好刺激啊
[28:42] Folks, it’s been a pleasure. 很高兴能为你们服务
[28:43] – Oops, I got that. – Can’t let you do it, son. -我来买单 -我可不会让你买单
[28:44] Wait. What? Ken, you are the greatest. 等等 什么 肯 你人真好
[28:47] – Thank you. – No problem-o. -谢啦 -小事一桩
[28:49] Hey, this will be the best decision you’ll ever make. 听着 这会是你们做的最棒的决定
[28:50] Oh, I believe it. 我也觉得
[28:51] All right, well, we should get out of your hair. 好了 我们就不继续打扰你了
[28:53] – Yeah. – Oh, wait, wait. -没错 -等等 别急
[28:55] This…is for you. 这…是给你们的
[28:57] Now, that’s got all my contact info. 上面有我所有的联系方式
[28:59] Call me anytime with questions or anything at all. 有问题或者有事都可以打给我
[29:03] Ken. 肯
[29:05] Bye. Call me, guys. 再见 记得打给我
[29:06] – Bye. – Try and stop us. -再见 -快来拦着我们啊
[29:11] Wow. 棒
[29:14] Just wow. 太棒了
[29:33] What I– 我…
[29:34] Is this right? 这账没错吧
[29:35] Yes, sir, it is. 没错 先生
[29:43] Go, go, go, go, go! 快走快走
[29:46] Zafira Añejo! 陈年蓝宝石
[29:48] He’s gonna come out. 他会追出来的
[29:50] Oh, no. 不
[29:52] I didn’t read the fine print. 我都没看清楚合同
[29:53] – Wait. – Yeah! -等等 -爽
[29:58] Holy crap. 天呐
[29:59] I can’t b– 真不敢相信…
[30:43] Can I borrow that when you’re done? 你刷完能借我刷吗
[30:46] No, that’s gross. 不行 太恶心了
[30:48] H-how is it gross? 怎么会恶心
[30:50] Our germs have already intermingled. 我们身上的病菌早就混到一起了
[30:52] It’s my toothbrush. It’s different. 这是我的牙刷 情况不一样
[30:55] Why is it different? 怎么不一样了
[30:56] Because. 就是不一样
[30:58] You know, gums bleed, and there’s — 牙龈经常出血 就会有…
[31:00] there’s cold sores, all sorts of food and weir– 会有唇疱疹病菌 各种食物以及古怪的…
[31:05] Let me see that. Come on. 让我看看 来嘛
[31:05] What? No! 什么 不
[31:07] Come on! I’ll do it right now. 来嘛 我现在就刷
[31:08] – I don’t care. – I need to brush my teeth. -我才不管 -我得刷牙了
[31:10] I don’t have an extra. It’s not my problem. 我没其它牙刷了 怨不得我
[31:11] That’s fine. I got this. 没关系 我用这个
[31:19] Good. I’m fine with this. 很好 这样我不介意
[31:20] Yeah, me too. 我也不介意
[31:22] Wait till you see what I floss with. 看我等会儿用什么当牙线
[31:45] That’s a keeper. 该好好留着这个
[31:47] Thank you, Viktor with a “K.” 谢啦 中间是”K”的维克多
[31:53] Wouldn’t it be great if we could do that every night? 如果我们每晚都那样 不是很好吗
[31:56] Yes, it would. 是啊 是很好
[32:00] But… 可惜…
[32:02] we can’t. 我们不能那样
[32:06] I know, yeah. 我知道
[32:07] But I’m just saying, if we could, it would be great. 只是说说嘛 如果可以 一定会很棒
[32:12] But I know we can’t. 但我知道我们不能
[32:15] Oh, crap. I can’t be late today. 糟了 今天我不能迟到
[32:19] Howard is doling out assignments, 霍华德要分配任务
[32:21] and the last one through the door 最后进门的人
[32:21] could get stuck in doc review. 只能去复审文件
[32:29] You got somewhere to go? 你要出去吗
[32:31] Yeah. Uh, yeah, I got somewhere. 是啊 我要去一个地方
[32:43] You good? 好了吗
[32:45] Yeah. All good. 好了
[33:22] Daniel Wormald? 你是丹尼尔·沃莫尔德吗
[33:23] I’m Officer Baker. This is Officer Saxton. 我是贝克警官 这位是萨克斯顿警官
[33:25] Yeah, please. Come on in. 好的 请进吧
[33:29] Come in. It’s over here. 进来吧 在这里
[33:32] See what they did? 看看他们做了什么
[33:33] I mean, all gone. 全都被盗走了
[33:35] All of them, just — 一个不剩啊 就…
[33:36] Uh, what’s all gone? 什么一个不剩
[33:38] I have — I had a baseball-card collection — 我有 我之前有一套棒球卡片的珍藏
[33:41] a major collection — all stolen. 一整套呢…全被盗走了
[33:43] Oh, sorry to hear that. 很遗憾听到这消息
[33:45] Uh, was it common knowledge that you have baseball cards? 有很多人知道你收集棒球卡吗
[33:48] No, not really. 不 也不算多
[33:49] So, nobody in particular you can think of wanting them? 所以 没什么人格外觊觎你的卡片
[33:52] No. Not that I — No. 没有 我想不出来 没有
[33:55] How’d they get in? 他们怎么进来的
[33:56] Uh, the back door over here. 那边的后门
[33:59] It was open when I came home for lunch. 我回家吃午饭的时候发现它开着
[34:01] I mean, it was locked, 本来是锁上的
[34:03] but they must have jimmied it open or something. 他们肯定是撬了锁还怎么的
[34:07] At what time, uh, you figure this happened? 你觉得大概是什么时候的事
[34:09] I left for work at 8:15, came home for lunch at 12:30, 我8点15分去上班 12点半回家吃午饭
[34:12] and called you immediately. 然后立马就报警了
[34:14] Was anything else taken? 有没有丢失其他物品
[34:15] Cash — a fair bit. Uh, um… 现金 不少现金
[34:18] How much cash? 有多少
[34:19] Uh, I don’t know. 我不知道
[34:21] You know, let’s focus on what’s important here, you know? 先关注最重要的东西好吗
[34:24] All I really care about are my baseball cards. 我只关心我的棒球卡
[34:26] You know, I have a Topps Mickey Mantle rookie card 我有一张托普斯家的米奇·曼托新秀卡
[34:29] that’s irreplaceable. 那是独一无二的
[34:31] It’s a mint, 铸币级的
[34:32] 60/40, 90/10 on the reverse. 定位比例正面为60/40 反面为90/10
[34:34] I can go on. 我可以列举出很多特色
[34:35] All my cards are in top-loaders, 我所有的卡片都是小心存储的
[34:36] but if they’re taken out and exposed to the elements, 如果把它们拿出来风吹日晒的
[34:39] I mean, or creased, God forbid, 或者是弯折了 天呐可千万别
[34:42] I mean, you’re looking at a 9-point downgrade in a matter of seconds. 短短几秒钟 就会贬值一大截
[34:46] I understand the first 48 hours 我知道像这样的案子
[34:47] are the most important in investigations like this, 案发后四十八小时是破案的黄金时期
[34:50] so the more time passes, 时间过去越久
[34:52] I mean, the less likely we are of a recovery. 找到失物的可能性就越小
[34:55] So…time is of the essence here, guys. 所以 时间宝贵啊 兄弟们
[34:59] Well, we’re gonna help you out the best we can, Mr. Wormald. 我们会尽全力帮助你的 沃莫尔德先生
[35:02] Good. 很好
[35:05] They really tossed this place. 他们还真是把这地方翻了个底朝天
[35:07] I mean, are you sure they weren’t looking for anything else? 你确定他们不是在找其他东西吗
[35:11] Like what? 比如说
[35:12] I don’t know. J-Just wondering your thoughts. 我不知道 只是问问你的想法
[35:15] I assume more baseball cards. 我猜他们想找更多棒球卡吧
[35:17] Did you have more baseball cards 除了锁在那个盒子里的
[35:18] than the ones you keep locked in that case here? 你还有其他棒球卡吗
[35:20] Yes, in — in back — thousands. 有 在后面 好几千张呢
[35:21] But these were the crown jewels over here. 但是这些才是极品
[35:25] You know, t-the all-star lineup. 全明星阵容
[35:27] Right. 好吧
[35:32] What? 怎么了
[35:33] Just trying to make sense of it. 我只是想理清一下状况
[35:35] What’s to make sense of? 有什么好理的
[35:36] I mean, isn’t it as simple as the perp was looking for more baseball cards? 不就是小偷来偷棒球卡吗 多简单
[35:40] Or hopped up on speed or whatever 或者是嗑药嗑嗨了
[35:42] and went nuts with the vandalism? 疯了一样来这扫荡一通
[35:45] Yeah. I mean, that could be. 是啊 也有可能
[35:49] Pretty sweet Hummer parked in the driveway. 外面那辆悍马挺酷的
[35:51] That yours? 是你的吗
[35:53] Yeah, that’s mine. 对 是我的
[35:54] Uh, it’s a lease. 租来的
[35:57] Got a great deal on it. 价钱特别划算
[36:00] It’s very sweet. 真酷
[36:03] You know, they say Arnold Schwarzenegger 你知道吗 他们说悍马
[36:04] is the reason that Hummers exist. 就是为了阿诺德·斯瓦辛格而生的
[36:06] I don’t know how, but that’s what they say. 我也不知道为什么 他们就这么说的
[36:08] No kidding. 真的啊
[36:11] What kind of work do you do, Mr. Wormald? 你是做什么工作的 沃莫尔德先生
[36:13] Uh, I work I.T., 我是搞IT的
[36:15] uh, for a pharmaceutical company. 在一家制药公司上班
[36:18] Wow. Computers. 哇 捣鼓电脑的
[36:21] God, I should’ve gotten into computers. 天哪 我就该学计算机的
[36:23] – I’d have that same Hummer. – Yeah, right. -那我也能开那样的悍马了 -没错
[36:25] Look, guys, I’m glad you like my car, 兄弟们 我很高兴你们喜欢我的车
[36:27] but I think we’re looking through 但我觉得我们现在
[36:29] the wrong end of the telescope here. 重点错了吧
[36:31] You know, the priority is my baseball cards. 最重要的是要找到我的棒球卡
[36:34] Of course. 当然
[36:36] Yes, now, I have a detailed manifest of my entire collection 好的 我把我的所有藏品列了一份详细清单
[36:41] and asterisks next to the high-ticket items, 高价的卡片旁边标了星号
[36:44] so it’s clear which ones they’re gonna try to fence first, 所以很容易就能看出来他们会最先出手哪些
[36:47] ’cause they’re super, super valuable. 因为这些超级超级值钱
[36:49] So you’re gonna want to get this list out to pawnshops, 你们需要拿着这份清单去找典当行
[36:52] uh, collectors, question anyone who’s done 收藏爱好者 查问所有
[36:55] any sort of crime like this in the past. 有类似前科的人
[36:57] You know, the — the usual suspects. 那些按常理来说有嫌疑的人
[37:00] Uh, can I get you the list so you can start investigating? 我能把名单给你们 好让你们开始调查吗
[37:03] Yeah, you — Yeah, if you could get us that list… 好的 那样再好不过了
[37:05] Okay, I’ll — I’ll print it out. 我会…我会打印出来的
[37:07] Hank Aaron, mint. 汉克·阿伦卡 铸币级
[37:09] God, my signed Derek Jeter. 天 我的德瑞克·基特签名
[37:11] Willie Mays, O-Pee-Chee. 威利·梅斯 奥皮奇收藏卡
[37:13] Got to breathe. Just keep breathing. 深呼吸 深呼吸
[37:16] Keep breathing. 继续深呼吸
[37:17] – Okay. – I know, right? -真奇怪 -就是说啊
[37:20] Left the TV. 没拿走电视机
[37:22] – Left the computer. – Right. -没拿走电脑 -没错
[37:33] There’s something wrong with this picture. 眼前这情况看上去有点不对劲
[39:01] Hey, it’s me. 喂 是我
[39:02] Another perfect day in paradise out here. 我又在这个天堂度过了完美的一天
[39:04] I’m in the pool. 我在泳池里
[39:07] Okay, call me. 给我回电
[39:25] – How are you? – Hey, babe. Did you get lunch? -你好吗 -宝贝 吃过中饭了吗
[39:27] I did. 我吃了
[39:28] You know, I think I’m burning up back here. 我觉得我背上快被晒焦了
[39:31] Oh, really? Well, you’re just in luck. 真的吗 你可真走运
[39:33] – Look what I have. – Oh, hey, great. -瞧瞧我拿了什么 -太好了
[39:39] Oh, yeah, you’re all red back here. Yeah. 你这里都被晒红了
[39:42] That feels good, babe. 好爽啊 宝贝
[39:44] I told you not to spend so much time in the sun. 我跟你说了不要在太阳下待太久
[39:46] You don’t listen. 你就是不听
[39:49] Yeah, it’s me again. 喂 又是我
[39:51] Listen, as I speak, not 25 feet away from me, 我说话这当儿 离我不到八米的地方
[39:56] I’m looking at the mark. 我正看着目标
[39:58] Think Thurston Howell III if he shacked up with Ginger. 想象下豪威尔·瑟斯顿三世和金吉同居后的样子
[40:02] He’s dripping in Gucci. 他浑身上下都是古驰牌的
[40:04] It’s like I’m at the watering hole, 就好像 我蹲在水坑里
[40:06] and I’m watching the fattest, slowest water buffalo 我是准备出击的母狮 看着那头
[40:09] expose his neck to me, and I’m the lioness ready to strike. 最肥最迟缓的水牛向我露出了脖子
[40:15] Come, Kim. 来吧 金
[40:16] Join me. Join the pride. 加入我吧 加入狮群吧
[40:23] Um, I said “Lioness” 我刚说母狮
[40:24] because it’s the females who do all the hunting. 是因为狩猎是母狮的活儿
[40:27] Uh, just wanted to be species-accurate, 只是想准确描述这个物种
[40:30] irrespective of my own sex. 跟我的性别无关
[40:32] It’s a National Geographic thing. Anyway… 就像《国家地理》那样…
[40:35] Get out here. 快过来
[40:37] Bye. 再见
[41:22] Santa Fe, New Mexico. 圣达菲 新墨西哥州
[41:23] I need the number of a law firm — Davis & Main. 我想知道戴维斯梅因律所的电话
[41:28] Yeah, you can connect me. 好的 帮我转接下
[43:09] There are a few options on the company cars. 公司用车上有多种选择
[43:12] We can arrange a test-drive whenever you’d like. 您有空的时候我们可以安排试驾
[43:15] Company car — wow. 公司用车 哇
[43:17] And there’s a service that will deliver it right to you, 不管您在哪儿 都能够
[43:19] wherever you want. 随叫随到
[43:21] And if you find you’re not happy with it, 如果您觉得不满意
[43:23] it’s not a big deal to change it out. 随时都能换
[43:24] That sounds really, uh… 听上去真是…
[43:27] Yeah. 太好了
[43:37] This is, uh, interesting. 这画有意思
[43:39] Oh, if, uh… 如果…
[43:41] If this isn’t to your taste, 如果这不符合您的品味
[43:43] we have a collection of art in-house 我们仓库里有各种画作
[43:45] you can, uh, choose from. 您可自由选择
[43:46] Anytime you’re ready, 只要您有空
[43:47] I can put together some samples for you to review. 我能给您一些样品供您挑选
[43:50] I-I-I — No, I like this. 我…不 我就喜欢这个
[43:52] Good. Uh, well, any other needs you have, I’m here to help. 好的 您要是还有别的需要 我随时效劳
[43:57] Office supplies, dietary needs… 办公用品 饮食需求…
[43:59] Anything special you want stocked in the fridge? 有什么指定的食物想放在冰箱里吗
[44:02] Uh, maybe a humidifier? Gets kind of dry in here. 要加湿器吗 这里有点干燥
[44:06] Omar, I-I’m pretty low-maintenance. 奥马尔 我这人很随意的
[44:08] Sure. Well, if there’s anything you need, 好的 如果您有任何需求
[44:12] I’m right outside the door. 我就在外面
[44:14] Great. 好
[44:16] If I think of anything. 要是我想起什么的话
[44:17] Good. 好
[44:21] Hey, do you think, um… 对了 你觉得…
[44:23] I’m just looking at this. 我只是在看这张桌子
[44:24] D-do we get a choice of desks? 我们有其他办公桌可以选吗
[44:27] What were you thinking? 您想要怎样的
[44:30] Is it possible, um… 能不能…
[44:34] Can we do…cocobolo? 能用…黄檀木的吗
[44:37] Cocobolo desk? Absolutely. 黄檀木办公桌 没问题
[44:40] I’ll get right on that. 我马上去办
[45:16] 一直开着 不要关
绝命律师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme