Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:14] Albuquerque Police. Hello. 阿尔布开克警察 你好
[01:29] Sir, we’d like to talk with you for a minute. 先生 我们想跟你谈谈
[01:31] Could you open the door, please? 你能开下门吗
[01:36] Look, we know you’re in there. 我们知道你在里面
[01:37] You’re casting a shadow through your peephole. 从猫眼里都能看到你的影子
[01:41] All we want to do is talk. 我们只想谈谈
[01:42] Would you please open the door? 你能开下门吗
[01:45] I’d, I’d prefer not to, officers. 还是算了吧 警官
[01:48] Sir, come on and open up. 先生 请开门
[01:51] I have a condition. 我情况特殊
[01:53] I can’t go outside 我不能出门
[01:55] or be exposed to what’s out there. 或者暴露在外界环境中
[01:57] You were able to come outside to steal your neighbor’s newspaper. 可你都出门偷邻居报纸了
[01:59] I didn’t steal it. 我没偷啊
[02:01] I left $5. 我留了五美金
[02:02] The, the cover price is 50 cents. 标价才五十美分啊
[02:04] Did your neighbor consent to sell you her paper? 你的邻居同意把报纸卖给你了吗
[02:08] I… 我
[02:09] She — i-isn’t — 她 这
[02:14] L– um, officer, let’s — let’s — 警官 让我们
[02:17] Let’s talk about something called “Probable cause.” 来谈谈一个叫”合理根据”的东西
[02:20] As I’m sure you know, in the state of New Mexico, 你们肯定知道 在新墨西哥州
[02:23] there is a two-part test 有一个两部分的测试
[02:24] to determine whether police officers 来决定警官是否有
[02:26] have an objectively reasonable basis… 客观上合理的依据…
[02:40] …the situation a-as missing, 在对亚利桑那州的诉讼中
[02:41] versus Arizona, 该情况是缺失的
[02:43] as I pointed out creates an event… 正如我指出的 造成一个后果…
[02:56] Hey, Tommy. Come around here, would you? 汤米 过来看看
[02:58] A-and that’s why the 10th circuit court of appeals 这就是为什么第十巡回上诉法庭
[03:01] ruled that a coercive order… 判了强制令…
[03:05] Check this out. 看看这个
[03:13] …requiring an individual leave his house is seizure… 要求一个人离开自己家无异于抓捕
[03:17] …and, therefore, 因此
[03:19] protected under the Fourth Amendment, right? 我受第四修正案的保护 不是吗
[03:24] Whole lot of camp-stove fuel. 都是便携炉用的燃料
[03:26] Guy sure as shit sounds like a tweaker. 他简直就像个神经病
[03:28] You see what he did to the breaker box? 你看到他的电路盒了吗
[03:30] Is he coming out, or are we going in? 他出来 还是我们进去
[03:43] You got 10 seconds to open this door, 你有十秒钟的时间开门
[03:45] or it’s coming down. You hear me? 不然我们会破门而入 你听到了吗
[03:47] Final warning! 这是最后的警告
[03:48] Okay, I’ll-I’ll let you in, 我让你们进来
[03:50] but you have to leave your electronic devices outside. 但你们得把所有的电子设备都留在外面
[03:52] No phones, no walkie-talkies, 手机 对讲机
[03:54] no flashlights– 手电筒
[03:55] definitely, definitely no tasers. 电击枪更不能带进来
[03:58] I can’t emphasize that enough. Deal? 这个最为关键 行吗
[04:00] Or, look, look. I’ll give the paper back. 我会把报纸还回去的
[04:42] Yeah? 谁
[04:44] James McGill to see Mr. Richard Sipes. 詹姆斯·麦吉尔来拜访理查德·赛普斯
[04:47] Ricky, call me “Ricky.” 里基 叫我里基就好
[04:49] Come on in. 进来吧
[05:19] This is my assistant’s car. 这是我助理的车
[05:23] Well, my Mercedes is in the shop. 我的奔驰还在店里维修
[05:26] I ought to give him a raise. You’re right. 看来我得给他涨工资了 你说得对
[05:32] Jim, I saw you on the TV– 吉米 我在电视上看到你了
[05:34] that billboard thing. 广告牌风云
[05:35] And I had me a pair of insights. 我发现了两个闪光点
[05:38] Insight the first– 第一个闪光点
[05:39] you ain’t afraid to put yourself out there. 你不怕舍身救人
[05:42] And insight the second, 第二个闪光点
[05:43] you believe in the real America– 你相信真正的美国精神
[05:46] freedom, self-sufficiency. 自由自在 自给自足
[05:49] I do. I-I really do. 我相信 我真的相信
[05:53] When I see a man like you 当我看到像你这样的人
[05:55] driving that foreign shitbox of a car… 开着那辆烂车
[05:57] Well, see, actually, it’s– 那辆车其实是
[05:58] It’s a sign a good man can’t get ahead today. 说明这年头 好人没有好报
[06:02] It’s a damned travesty. That’s what it is. 真是荒谬至极
[06:06] Well, that may be, Ricky, 也许是这样 里基
[06:08] but… 但是
[06:10] I refuse to consider myself a victim. 我不认为自己是个受害者
[06:15] You know, we are once again at a point in our history 历史再一次重演了
[06:19] where the fly-swatting hand of government 政府那苍蝇拍一样的大手
[06:22] is crushing the spirit of entrepreneurship — 正在扼杀企业家的自由灵魂
[06:25] Taxes, OSHA requirements, 税收 职业安全与健康管理局的要求
[06:28] the I.N.S. poking their big, fat nose into every mother-loving hire. 国新社用肥大的鼻子嗅着每一个雇员的动作
[06:34] It’s damned oppressive. 这是赤裸裸的压迫
[06:36] It’s tragic. 很不幸
[06:38] It’s un-American. 这是非美国式的
[06:43] Jim, I think you are just the lawyer I need, 吉米 我认为你就是我所需要的律师
[06:46] ’cause I got me a case — major — I say, a major case. 因为我的案子很大 是个大案子
[06:52] Are you ready to clear your calendar? 你准备好腾出时间了吗
[06:58] Ricky, I’m all ears. 里基 我洗耳恭听
[07:01] I want to secede from the United States. 我要脱离美利坚合众国
[07:05] Now, I got 1,100 acres of property here, 如今我在这里有4.4平方公里的房产
[07:08] self-sustaining with solar power and wells, 用太阳能和井水可以自给自足
[07:11] a sovereign state immune to the business-killing regulations 不受垄断条令约束的主权国
[07:16] of the country in which it geographically lies. 虽在美国地理范围内却不受管制
[07:20] We are going to be America’s Vatican City. 我们要成为美国的梵蒂冈城
[07:26] Ricky… 里基
[07:29] I’m your man. 我跟你干
[07:31] Yeah, let’s do this. 好啊 我们开始吧
[07:33] Let’s show ’em all. 让我们做给他们看
[07:40] Yes! We are doing this! 是的 我们就要这样做
[07:45] Now, it’s not gonna be easy, sir. 可是这条路不会一帆风顺的
[07:46] I mean, the government is gonna fight us tooth and nail. 政府会跟我们展开恶战
[07:49] We could end up in the Supreme Court — 最后我们可能会上最高法院
[07:51] I’m talking thousands of man-hours — 这可能要花费数千工时
[07:53] I mean, years of effort. 经过数年的努力
[07:57] Are you ready for that? 你准备好了吗
[08:00] Me? 我吗
[08:02] I say bring ’em on. 让他们放马过来吧
[08:04] Let’s talk turkey. 我们开诚布公地说吧
[08:06] What’s your rate? 你的收费标准是多少
[08:11] $450 an hour. 每小时四百五十元
[08:16] The hell with hourly. 不按小时算
[08:18] I want you on retainer. 直接付定金
[08:21] How about $1 million even — 一百万怎么样
[08:24] $500,000 up front and $500,000 when we’re done? 预付五十万 搞定后再付另一半
[08:29] A million? 一百万
[08:31] That seems…fair. 听起来 很公平
[08:35] Would you like that in cash? 你愿意收现金吗
[09:25] Tax-free and backed by the full faith and credit 免税而且有桑迪亚共和国的
[09:27] of the sovereign Sandia Republic. 十足信用作为担保
[09:32] It’s, uh… 这是…
[09:36] Son…you are getting in on the ground floor. 小子 你占尽了先机啊
[10:01] Mr. McGill, hi. 麦吉尔先生你好
[10:03] Thanks so much for coming. 感谢你的到来
[10:04] Roland Jaycocks. Roland. 我是罗兰·杰科克斯 叫我罗兰
[10:06] Hey, Roland. Great to meet you. 罗兰 认识你很高兴
[10:08] You can call me “Jimmy.” 你可以叫我吉米
[10:09] Jimmy, absolutely. 吉米 当然了
[10:10] Hello. Please, come on in. 你好 请进
[10:12] Well, thank you. 谢谢你
[10:14] God, what was it like climbing that billboard? 天呐 爬那个广告板是什么感觉
[10:15] Must have been pretty scary, huh? 一定很吓人吧
[10:18] Guy needed help — that’s all. 那个人需要帮助 仅此而已
[10:21] You know, if I could do it, anybody could. 其实我做的事 别人也都能做
[10:24] Well, my hat is off to you. 我很佩服你
[10:26] So, here we are. 就是这里了
[10:28] And patent law is something you — 专利法是不是你…
[10:30] Oh, yeah. In fact, I-I do so many patent cases, 是的 实际上我接过很多专利案件
[10:33] I should probably just go ahead and specialize already. 我以后专接专利案件得了
[10:37] So, what do we got? 这是什么
[10:38] – I feel silly asking this. – Yeah. -我有个不情之请 -请说
[10:40] But before I show you my invention, 在我向你展示我的发明之前
[10:42] would you mind signing a non-disclosure agreement? 你介不介意签署一份保密协议
[10:44] You got it. No problem. 当然可以 没问题
[10:49] It’s my idea of a lifetime. 这是我毕生的心血
[10:51] If Fisher-Price or Playskool ever got their hands on this… 万一费雪或者孩之宝得知了这个想法…
[10:54] No worries. 无需担心
[11:03] You ready? 准备好了吗
[11:12] I may have seen one of these before. 我以前好像看过这样的东西
[11:15] Not like this. 和这个不一样
[11:17] This one has this little unit I’ve added. 我在这上面加了个小装置
[11:19] This is my invention. 这才是我的发明
[11:20] – Do you have children? – No. -你有孩子吗 -没有
[11:22] My wife and I have two boys — 4 and 6. 我和我妻子有两个男孩 一个四岁一个六岁
[11:24] And let me tell you — toilet-training them? 说真的 教他们学会上厕所
[11:26] Nightmare, both times. 真是场噩梦 两个都是
[11:29] They just didn’t want to use the commode. 他们不习惯用坐便器
[11:31] So I wired a motion sensor to a voice chip, 所以我在传感器上连了一个语音芯片
[11:33] and, well, no sense getting all technical, 没必要说得那么专业
[11:35] but it’s all about positive reinforcement. 关键就是正强化
[11:38] Meet Tony the toilet buddy. 这就是”如厕好伙伴托尼”
[11:41] And when you sit down to do your business, 当你坐下去准备上厕所
[11:43] this is how he works. 它是这样工作的
[11:51] Oh, yeah, that’s the way! 对 就是这样
[11:59] Gosh, you’re big! 天呐 好大
[12:00] You’re so big! 你真大
[12:03] My goodness! Look at you! 天呐 你真棒
[12:10] Fill me up, Chandler! 快把我塞满 钱德勒
[12:11] Put it in me! 快放进来
[12:13] Chandler’s my youngest — loves it. 钱德勒是我的小儿子 他很喜欢
[12:18] Give it to me, Chandler! I want it all! 快给我 钱德勒 我想要
[12:27] Anyway, it goes on from there. 后面还有呢
[12:28] You get the picture. 不过大致就这样
[12:30] Yeah, I, uh… 没错 我…
[12:34] Yeah. 是的
[12:36] So, what do you think? 那么你觉得怎么样
[12:40] It’s a little sexual, maybe? 这是不是太挑逗了
[12:45] Sexual? What — what does that… 挑逗 你是什么意思…
[12:47] Suggestive, maybe — 带有某种暗示 可能
[12:48] Maybe that’s a better word. 可能这种说法比较合适
[12:51] Look, I’m not — 听着 我并没有
[12:52] I’m not saying this thing won’t make you rich. 我不是说这个发明不会让你发财
[12:54] I mean, some of your wealthier Pacific rim nations — 有些环太平洋国家的富人
[12:57] They’ll love this — the crazy bastards. 那帮变态疯子 他们会爱死这个的
[13:02] I created this for children — children, understand? 这项发明是面向孩子的 孩子 明白吗
[13:06] Viagra was originally invented to treat hypertension. 伟哥起初还是用来治疗高血压的呢
[13:10] Look how that turned out. 结果呢
[13:15] You’re completely disgusting, you know that?! 你真是叫人作呕
[13:17] Hey, buddy, you’re the one with the sex toilet. 伙计 你才是发明性爱马桶的人
[13:19] Get off my property! 马上滚出我家
[13:20] Hey, you know what? 对了
[13:21] I hope you do make a fortune, 我真心希望你能大赚一笔
[13:22] ’cause Chandler’s gonna need it to help pay for his therapy! 然后用这笔钱给钱德勒做心理治疗吧
[14:01] I found the Alpine Shepherd boy! 我找到了阿尔卑斯牧童
[14:31] No, no. You just stay put. 不 你就坐那儿
[14:33] I’ll be right over. 我这就过去
[15:19] Now, where were we? 我们说到哪儿了
[15:20] Oh, would you like some more tea? 再来点茶吧
[15:22] No! No, thank you. I’m — I’m fine. 不 谢谢 不用了
[15:24] Now, the shepherd boy Hummel — 那么牧羊少年赫梅尔
[15:26] That’s gonna go to your nephew Clarence? 是要留给你的侄子克拉伦斯吗
[15:28] – As long as he finishes college. – Okay. -只要他能念完大学 -好的
[15:30] If he drops out, it goes to my niece Raylene. 如果他辍学 那就留给我的侄女雷琳
[15:33] But then, Raylene doesn’t get the girl — 但雷琳就得不到那个姑娘…
[15:35] The girl with the geese. 那个养鹅姑娘
[15:37] Yeah. No, then that would go to your cousin Helen… 那就留给你的表亲海伦
[15:41] …so long as she never remarries Frederick? 条件是她不和弗雷德里克复婚对吗
[15:44] – Exactly. – Yeah. -没错 -好的
[15:45] And no matter what, I want the towheaded twins 还有这对黄发双胞胎瓷人
[15:49] to go to Reverend Lawrence’s grandson. 我无论如何要留给劳伦斯教士的孙子
[15:51] Um, don’t you mean Reverend Hanes? 你是说黑尼斯教士吗
[15:54] ‘Cause Reverend Lawrence’s grandson is going to get 因为要留给劳伦斯教士孙子的
[15:56] the, uh, Lute-playing angel, ’cause he was in the choir. 是这个吹笛天使 他是唱诗班的
[16:01] Very sharp, Mr. McGill. 脑子转得真快 麦吉尔先生
[16:04] And here I thought all lawyers were idiots. 我还以为律师都是傻瓜呢
[16:07] No, only half of us are idiots. 一半是傻瓜
[16:09] The other half are crooks. 剩下的一半都是骗子
[16:12] Aren’t you a spicy one? 你真风趣
[16:15] If I were 40 years younger, 要是我再年轻四十岁
[16:17] I’d have you buy me a Pina colada. 我肯定会要你请我喝一杯果汁朗姆酒
[16:19] Well, if you want me to draw up a DNR, 如果你让我起草一份放弃急救同意书
[16:22] I’ll bring a blender and some pineapple. 我就带上搅拌机和菠萝
[16:25] I knew I’d like you 当我在电视上看到
[16:26] when I saw how you saved that poor man on the television. 你是如何英勇救人的时候我就喜欢上你了
[16:31] Moxie is in such short supply these days. 世风日下 勇气已经很少见了
[16:34] Yeah. 没错
[16:35] Well, I pride myself on my moxie. 我也很以自己的勇气为荣
[16:38] Now, I hate to do this, 虽然我不想这样
[16:39] but I do need to bring up my payment. 但我必须得说一下我的报酬问题
[16:42] Um and I’m sorry, 很抱歉
[16:43] 绿色盾牌邮票 由S&H公司发售 集齐一套可兑换公司产品
[16:43] but I can’t accept S&H green stamps. 我不接受绿色盾牌邮票作为支付方式
[16:48] Now, uh, my fee is $140. 我一共要收取您一百四十块
[16:53] $140? 一百四
[16:56] I’ll gladly accept $70 today. 您可以今天先给我七十块
[16:58] And $70 when I come back 等我把所有文件都准备好以后
[17:01] with the completed documents, if… 再把剩下的七十块给我
[17:22] $20, $40, $60… 二十 四十 六十
[17:27] $80, $100… 八十 一百
[17:32] And $20, $40. 一百二 一百四
[17:36] Uh. Okay. 好的
[17:43] Shall we continue, Mr. McGill? 麦吉尔先生 我们能继续了吗
[17:44] Yes. Yes, we shall, Mrs. Strauss. 当然了 我们继续 施特劳斯太太
[17:49] Put it on the nail, not the skin. 要涂在指甲上 别蹭到皮上
[17:52] I can’t help it if your toes are too small. 你的脚趾这么小 我也没办法
[17:55] They should all be the same size — 如果都长得一样大
[17:56] the size of the big toe. 都像大脚趾一样
[17:57] That one I can do. 那我就好办了
[17:59] Yeah, that would be attractive. 是啊 那样看起来才迷人
[18:03] So… how’s it go again? 你今天怎么样
[18:07] Oh, you’re huge, Chandler! 钱德勒 你好大噢
[18:12] You’re a big, big boy! 你真是个大家伙
[18:14] Oh, where does it end?! 还这么长
[18:17] Oh, don’t stop, Chandler! 别停啊 钱德勒
[18:19] Don’t stop! 别停
[18:21] Oh, here it comes! 哎呦 来了来了
[18:24] Oh, what is that? 那是什么啊
[18:25] – Is that a piece of corn? – No, don’t. -那是一粒玉米吗 -你别说了
[18:27] Did you eat corn, Chandler? 你是不是吃玉米了 钱德勒
[18:29] – Is that a niblet I see, Chandler? – That’s disgusting. -不会是玉米吧 钱德勒 -真恶心
[18:31] – No, don’t. – Too much? -求你别讲了 -你受不了了吗
[18:33] Hey, good times. 就是这么有趣
[18:35] Oh. Even your lousy days 你的生活就是再糟糕
[18:37] are more interesting than my good ones. 也比我那些好日子有趣
[18:38] Yeah, well, we should definitely do something about that. 是吗 那我们可得想办法改变一下了
[18:44] Seriously, don’t ever try to make a living at this. 说真的 你将来可千万别这样过活
[18:47] Stick with the law. 好好干你的律师吧
[18:49] Yeah, because I’m really… 是啊 因为只有在法律这一行里
[18:51] lighting the world on fire in that department. 我才能做出点颠覆世界的事
[18:54] Did two wills today? 你今天办理了两份遗嘱吗
[18:56] Two wills, and I started a living trust. 没错 还帮人起草了一份生前信托
[18:59] Whoopee! Old people love me. 老头老太太可待见我了
[19:02] Maybe you got a future in Elder law. 也许你可以考虑去做老年法律师
[19:04] You think I could handle all that glamour? 你觉得我能行吗
[19:05] No, I’m serious. 我可是认真的
[19:06] I-I’ve thought about getting into Elder law myself. 我自己也想做
[19:11] I watched my grandmother at the end. 我奶奶快不行的时候 我就在一旁看着
[19:13] It’s… 简直
[19:15] It’s awful what people have to deal with — insurance companies. 简直太可怕 不得不和保险公司周旋
[19:19] My scumbag cousins stealing her savings and her pain meds. 我那些混蛋堂兄弟偷了她的存款和止痛药
[19:24] Getting old sucks. 人老了很悲惨
[19:26] Seniors need someone on their side. 老年人需要有人支持
[19:36] It’s Howard. 是霍华德
[19:37] What the hell does he want? 他到底要干嘛
[19:43] Hi, Howard. 霍华德
[19:45] Uh, no. I mean, I haven’t, uh… 没有 我是说我还没…
[19:49] Oh, my god. When? 天哪 什么时候
[19:53] Yeah, okay. 好的
[19:53] I’ll see if I can, um, track Jimmy down. 我看我能不能找到吉米
[19:58] I’ll call you back. S-sure. 我会打给你的 没问题
[20:04] It’s Chuck. 你哥出事了
[20:16] Chuck. 查克
[20:17] Chuck, you with me? 查克 能听到我说话吗
[20:18] Chuck, hey, buddy. It’s me. 查克 是我啊
[20:20] Hey, can you talk to me? 你能说话吗
[20:23] Jesus Christ. These sons of bitches. 老天啊 真是帮混蛋
[20:28] Hey, hey. Sir, you can’t do that. 先生 快停下
[20:30] – All of this needs to stay on. – No, no. No electricity. -所有设备都得开着 -不行 不能有电
[20:33] You understand? 你明白吗
[20:34] No, it needs to be on. I’m getting security. 不行 设备必须得开着 我叫保安了
[20:36] No, uh, wait, wait. 你别去 等等
[20:37] Wait, wait. Uh, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait. 你等等 别去 等等啊
[20:39] Huh? Why isn’t that one going out? 那盏怎么没关
[20:39] – Jimmy. Jimmy. – Damn it. -吉米 吉米 -去死吧
[20:43] I just — Jimmy, wait a second. Jimmy. Think. 吉米 等下 吉米 冷静
[20:46] – What’s the plan here? – Sir? Sir? -你想干嘛 -先生 先生
[20:49] Sir, I need you to get down from there. 先生 请你下来
[20:51] What the hell kind of torture chamber you running here? 你们这是酷刑室吗
[20:53] He — he’s allergic to electricity, all right? 他对电流过敏 知道吗
[20:55] You heard the doc. Get down now. 你听到医生说的了 快下来
[20:56] No, all these lights and machines — 不 这些灯还有机器
[20:57] you might as well throw him into a microwave. 你还不如直接把他扔进微波炉里
[20:59] – Come on down now. – No, don’t touch me! -快下来 -别碰我
[21:00] He is this patient’s brother. Please, listen to him. 他是病人的弟弟 请听他说
[21:08] – Hey, let’s go. – Hey. Wait. -我们走 -等下
[21:10] Hold on a second, Edwin. 等一下 埃德温
[21:11] Sir, are you ready to calm down now? 先生 你平静下来了吗
[21:12] Yes. His name is Jimmy, and, yes, he is gonna calm down. 是的 他叫吉米 并且他会平静下来的
[21:15] I need you to say the words, Jimmy. 我需要你亲口说 吉米
[21:17] I need to hear it from you. 我需要听你说
[21:18] I’m calm, okay? I’m calm. 我很平静 好吗 平静
[21:22] Edwin, why don’t you go wait in the hallway? 埃德温 你到走廊去等好吗
[21:24] I’ll call if we need you. 需要的话我会叫你
[21:28] Okay, so, tell me about the electricity. 好了 跟我说说电流的事儿
[21:30] Yeah, look, I know how it sounds, but it’s real. 听着 我知道这听起来很荒谬 但是真的
[21:34] Oh, shit. 该死
[21:36] My phone and stuff — anything with a battery in it — 我的手机和其它有电池的东西
[21:39] he can’t have it near him. 都不能靠近他
[21:40] Hang on. 等一下
[21:43] – Here’s my phone. – Okay, that’s it. -这是我的手机 -好了 这就行了
[21:46] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:53] Okay, what the hell happened to him? 好了 到底发生什么了
[21:55] Why is he here? 他为什么在这里
[21:55] Apparently, it started when Charles stole his neighbor’s newspaper. 很明显 查尔斯偷了邻居报纸
[21:59] What? He — he never leaves the house. 什么 他从来不离开房子
[22:01] I don’t — I don’t have all the details, 我不知道所有的细节
[22:02] but the police found him in a very agitated state. 但警察找到他时他非常激动
[22:04] He was confrontational and incoherent. 具有很强的攻击性并且语无伦次
[22:07] How come you didn’t call me? 你怎么不给我打电话
[22:09] Uh, why did I have to hear about this 我为什么要从我哥哥的
[22:10] through my brother’s prick of a law partner? 混蛋律师合伙人那里听到这些
[22:13] The only contact information we could find 我们找到的唯一联系方式
[22:15] was a business card. 是一张名片
[22:18] Jimmy, in my opinion, Charles should be committed 吉米 我的意见是 查尔斯需要住院
[22:21] for 30 days of psychiatric observation. 进行三十天的精神科观察
[22:24] As a family member, 作为家庭成员
[22:25] you can submit a petition for him to be evaluated. 你可以为他提交评估申请
[22:29] There’s an excellent facility in Las Cruces. 拉斯克鲁塞斯有家非常好的机构
[22:31] He can be there tomorrow. 他明天就可以去
[22:35] I’d rather not. 我还是不去了
[22:37] Hey, buddy. Hey, I’m right here. 伙计 我在这儿呢
[22:40] Oh, hey, Chuck. 查克
[22:41] Excuse me. 抱歉
[22:43] Mr. McGill, My name is Dr. Cruz. 麦吉尔先生 我是克鲁兹医生
[22:46] Do you know why you’re in the hospital? 你知道你为什么在医院吗
[22:47] The police kicked in my door — no warrant, no cause. 警察强行进入 没有搜查证 没有理由
[22:53] I wasn’t incoherent. 我没有语无伦次
[22:54] They just weren’t listening. 只是他们不愿听我说
[22:56] They tasered me, Jimmy. 他们用了电击枪 吉米
[22:58] Aw, jesus. 天哪
[23:01] Kim? 金
[23:02] I’m sorry. I can give you privacy. 对不起 我回避下
[23:04] Oh, no, no, no. That’s all right. Stay. 不不不 没事儿的 留下来
[23:07] Howard…called me. 霍华德给我打电话
[23:08] He’s very concerned about you. 他很担心你
[23:10] How are you feeling now, Mr. McGill? 你现在感觉怎么样 麦吉尔先生
[23:12] Uh, do — do you have a phone or a — a pager, 你有手机或是传呼机吗
[23:16] anything with a battery? 任何装有电池的东西
[23:17] I don’t think so. I… 我觉得没有了 我
[23:24] Yeah. 是啊
[23:27] Oversight. Sorry about that. 一时疏忽 抱歉
[23:31] Can you tell me a little more about your…situation? 你能跟我说说你现在的情况吗
[23:35] It’s not a situation. 这不是什么情况
[23:37] It’s a condition — 这是一种病症
[23:38] electromagnetic hypersensitivity. 电磁过敏症
[23:41] For reasons unknown, my nervous system has become sensitized 由于不明原因 我的神经系统
[23:44] to certain frequencies of electromagnetic radiation. 对特定频率的电磁辐射变得非常敏感
[23:48] Your brother called it an allergy to electricity. 你弟弟说你对电流过敏
[23:50] Well, it’s an oversimplification, 有点过度简化了
[23:53] but it’s essentially correct. 但基本上是正确的
[23:56] Electronic devices create their own electromagnetic fields. 电子设备会产生相应的电磁场
[24:02] The closer I am to such devices, the worse my symptoms. 我越是接近这种设备 我的症状就越严重
[24:05] Which are? 什么症状
[24:06] Burning sensation on my skin, 皮肤灼烧感
[24:09] a sharp, cold pain in my bones, 骨头里又冷得刺骨
[24:12] muscle fatigue, heart palpitations, 肌肉酸痛 心悸
[24:15] blurred vision, tinnitus, 视线模糊 耳鸣
[24:19] vertigo, nausea, shortness of breath, 眩晕 恶心 呼吸急促
[24:22] – a general — – It hurts. -总的来说… -很难受
[24:23] Yes, it hurts. 没错 很难受
[24:25] When did you first experience these symptoms? 你什么时候开始出现这种症状的
[24:29] Oh, it must have been… 肯定是…
[24:31] Y-you left the office 18 months ago. 你一年半以前离开公司的
[24:33] Huh. Well, in that case, uh, must have been almost two years. 既然这样 那肯定有两年了
[24:37] Two years? 两年
[24:38] That’s a — that’s a long time to live with discomfort. 那你也算是忍了很久了
[24:42] Oh, there it is. 又来了
[24:45] You think I’m crazy. 你觉得我疯了
[24:47] I never said that. 我没这么说
[24:49] No, you didn’t, because you’re very polite, 你是没说 因为你很有礼貌
[24:51] but you think it. 但你是这么想的
[24:53] Otherwise, you wouldn’t be talking about commitment. 不然你不会跟我提什么送精神病院
[24:56] You find that idea distressing. 你不喜欢谈论那个吗
[24:57] Who the hell wouldn’t? 谁他妈会喜欢
[24:59] I — I find it inappropriate 我觉得这样对待一个
[25:01] for a person suffering from a physical condition. 肉体上遭受折磨的人实在是太不人道了
[25:07] Anyone who’s spent more than a few minutes with me 只要跟我多待段时间
[25:09] knows that this isn’t some kind of delusion. 就会知道这不是我的幻觉
[25:13] Wouldn’t you agree, Kim? 你同意吗 金
[25:14] Of course she does. 她当然同意
[25:16] Well, I’m not a doctor. 我又不是医生
[25:17] You’ve known me for the better part of a decade. 你都认识我快十年了
[25:20] Have you ever seen me exhibit any sign — 你见过我表现出任何征兆
[25:22] any sign whatsoever of mental illness? 任何精神疾病的征兆吗
[25:25] See? 看到没
[25:25] I-if I thought for one second you could cure me, 如果我觉得你能治好我
[25:28] believe me, I’d jump at the chance. 相信我 我绝对会把握这个机会
[25:30] But with all due respect, 但恕我冒犯
[25:31] psychiatry doesn’t have the answers. 找精神病医生是行不通的
[25:33] I’d very much like to try. 我愿意一试
[25:35] Section 43-1-11, part E13. 第43章第一条第十一点 E13部分
[25:39] “The proposed commitment is consistent with “入院申请要与病人的
[25:40] “the treatment needs of the client “实际治疗需求相吻合
[25:43] and with the least drastic means principle.” 并且要避免采取极端手段”
[25:47] Do you think subjecting me to this kind of pain for a month 你们觉得让我忍受这种痛苦一个月
[25:50] is the least drastic means? 不算是极端手段吗
[25:51] He might as well spend a month in a wood chipper. 还不如把他扔到削木机里一个月
[25:56] I understand your frustration. I do. 我知道你很难受 真的
[26:00] You’re obviously a highly intelligent man 你显然头脑非常清楚
[26:02] in difficult circumstances. 只是身体状况不如人意
[26:07] May I ask you a question, just for my own interest? 我能问你个问题吗 只是我个人好奇
[26:11] How do you meet the needs of daily life? 你怎么解决你的一些日常需要呢
[26:14] What do you do for light, or… 要照明怎么办呢
[26:15] how do you prepare food? 或者怎么准备食物
[26:17] I use white-gas lanterns. 我用无铅汽油灯
[26:19] For cooking, I have a camp stove. 煮饭的话我有个便携炉
[26:21] I have a large cooler I keep filled with ice. 我还有个冷却器 要不停往里面加冰块
[26:25] It’s not ideal, but I make do. 虽然不好用 但还凑合
[26:29] I see. 我知道了
[26:30] Well, thank you. 谢谢
[26:32] Would you mind if I took a moment 如果你不介意的话
[26:34] to speak with your brother? 我能和你弟弟谈谈吗
[26:36] Oh, uh, make sure you still have your wallet when you’re done. 谈完后确认下你的钱包还在自己身上
[26:40] Funny guy. 真好笑
[26:42] Jimmy. 吉米
[26:46] I want to go home. 我想回家
[26:57] That was a dirty trick. 这招太损了
[26:58] That wasn’t a trick — it was a demonstration. 那不是什么花招 是为了证实
[27:01] This allergy to electricity isn’t real — 他对电流不过敏
[27:03] It’s a manifestation of something deeper. 只是某种深层情绪的表达
[27:05] I’m not saying it’s 100% real, okay? 我没说百分百是真的 好吗
[27:07] But Chuck is smarter than you and me put together, 但是查克比咱们俩加起来都聪明
[27:09] so we’re not talking him out of this, 所以没办法说服他
[27:11] and I’m not sending him to a rubber room. 我也不会让他住到橡胶室[治疗精神病]里
[27:14] No one is talking about rubber rooms. 没人说要送到橡胶室
[27:16] There are specialists who will — 有专家能…
[27:17] He’s seen specialists, okay? 他看过专家了
[27:18] The best doctors from here to Denver, 这里到丹佛最好的医生都看过
[27:20] and none of them helped — not one. 没人能帮得上忙 谁也不行
[27:21] So you’re ready to give up. 所以你是打算放弃了吗
[27:23] Who’s giving up, huh? 谁要放弃了
[27:25] I’m — I’m the one doing the heavy lifting here. 一直是我在照顾他好吗
[27:28] That white gas he was talking about — 他说的无铅汽油灯–
[27:29] who do you think brings him that? 你觉得是谁给他的
[27:31] And milk and bread and toilet paper 还有牛奶 面包 厕纸
[27:32] and ice and every other damn thing he needs. 冰块 他的一切必需品
[27:34] Is that helping or enabling? 你是在帮他还是纵容他
[27:38] If you testify in a custodial hearing, 如果你在监护权听证会上作证
[27:40] he can get the help he needs — that’s in your power. 他就能得到需要的帮助 你有能力这么做
[27:43] To be committed involuntarily, 非自愿被送入精神病院
[27:45] he has to be a danger to himself or others. 他必须对自己或他人构成威胁
[27:47] And he is. 他确实很危险
[27:49] Coleman lanterns indoors, a camp stove? 室内用科勒曼汽油灯 便携炉
[27:52] I mean, he could burn his house down 他有可能把房子烧了
[27:53] or the entire neighborhood, 甚至把整个小区都烧着
[27:54] and then you’re looking at a commitment of 10 to 20 years. 到时候他就得在精神病院呆十几二十年了
[27:58] What if — 要是
[27:59] What if he just hurts himself in a household accident? 要是他在家中伤了他自己怎么办
[28:01] How does he call for help? 他怎么呼救
[28:06] You have the power to help your brother — 你有能力帮助你哥哥
[28:09] truly help him. 给他真正的帮助
[28:13] Ignoring this won’t make it go away. 你逃避不了这个现实
[28:21] What would you do? 要是你你会怎么做
[28:24] All I know is… 我只知道
[28:26] he needs help. 他需要帮助
[28:37] Untie him. 放了他
[28:39] I’m getting him out of here. 我要带他走
[28:43] A nurse will bring you the release forms. 护士会把出院登记表拿给你
[28:59] Oh, boy. 总算来了
[29:02] – Jimmy. Jimmy. – I found him. -吉米 吉米 -我找到他了
[29:05] I thought I’d wait till you got here. 我觉得我应该等你来
[29:07] Great. How’s he doing? 太好了 他怎么样了
[29:09] Better. Resting. 好多了 正在休息
[29:10] Good. 那就好
[29:13] Uh, Jimmy… 那个 吉米…
[29:14] I want you to know that I’ve talked to the D.A., 我已经和地检官谈过了
[29:17] and he absolutely will not sign off on any commitment papers. 他绝对不会在任何入院书上签字的
[29:20] This is a physical condition, not a mental one. 这是身体问题 不是精神上的问题
[29:23] Chuck is of sound mind. 查克心智很健全
[29:24] I think we can all agree on that. 在这一点上我们应该能达成一致
[29:27] You’re a real peach, Howard. 你干得真好啊 霍华德
[29:29] Of course you don’t want Chuck committed. 你当然不希望查克被送进精神病院
[29:31] No, I don’t. Why would I? 是啊 我是不希望 我为什么希望
[29:34] Because if Chuck were committed, 因为如果查克入院了
[29:35] then I’d become his legal guardian, 我就会成为他的法定监护人
[29:37] and I cash him out of HHM. 就可以让他从律所撤股了
[29:39] Jesus, Jimmy. Now? 天哪 吉米 你确定
[29:40] You want to hash that out while he’s lying in here? 他还躺在那里 你真的要谈这个吗
[29:42] You know, the tanning bed must have melted your brain 日光浴床肯定把你脑子烧坏了
[29:43] If you think for one second — 如果你花一秒钟想一想
[29:44] Guys — Chuck. That’s why we’re here. 伙计们 我们的重点应该是查克
[29:47] Yes. Let’s stay on point. 对 别跑题
[29:49] We’re talking about the well-being of a man 我们是在谈论一个人的健康问题
[29:51] whom we all love very much. 我们都很爱他
[29:53] There’s many factors at play. 问题是有点复杂
[29:54] Spite doesn’t have to be one of them. 但请勿夹杂恶意
[29:56] You know what, Howard? 知道吗 霍华德
[29:57] I was on the fence till you showed up, 你没来之前我还在犹豫
[29:58] but thanks for helping me decide. 多谢你帮我做了决定
[30:00] Wave bye-bye to your cash cow, 跟你的摇钱树说拜拜吧
[30:02] ’cause it’s leaving the pasture. 因为你马上就会失去它了
[30:04] I’m committing him. 我这就送他入院
[30:10] Jimmy. Uh, J– wait. 吉米 等一下
[30:12] Jimmy, wait. Jimmy. 吉米 等等 吉米
[30:14] Jimmy, can you wait? 吉米 等一下好吗
[30:16] Jimmy, wait a second. 吉米 等等
[30:18] Listen, I agree that Chuck needs help, 听着 我知道查克需要帮助
[30:19] and maybe it’s the right thing to do, 也许你确实应该这样做
[30:21] but you can’t do it like this. 但是你不能采取这种方式
[30:24] I just want to see that son of a bitch sweat. 我就想让那个杂种着急
[30:27] It’s so obvious what he’s afraid of. 明眼人一看就知道他怕什么
[30:30] I’m taking my brother home. 我要带我哥回家了
[30:45] There you go, buddy. 到这边来 老哥
[30:46] Yeah. There you go. 这边
[30:48] Okay, some steps. One and two. 注意台阶 一步 两步
[30:51] And there you go. 往这边
[30:53] Hey, you’re home, all right? 你回家了
[30:55] Everything’s gonna be all right. 会没事的
[30:58] Uh, you want something to eat — 想吃点东西吗
[31:00] Uh, some tea — a cup of tea? 喝茶 喝杯茶吗
[31:03] – Coffee? – Yeah. -咖啡 -行
[31:05] Coffee. Coffee it is. 咖啡 那就咖啡了
[31:08] Uh, Jimmy, I’m — I’m — I’m gonna need my… 吉米 我要我的…
[31:12] I don’t — I-I-I-I… 我不…
[31:14] Oh, it’s… 它在…
[31:18] Yeah. 行
[32:02] You want to talk about this? 想聊聊这事吗
[32:05] – There’s nothing to talk about. – You took the paper. -没什么好聊的 -你拿了报纸
[32:07] You saw this. 你看到了
[32:08] You got sick. 然后犯病了
[32:12] What’s your point? 你什么意思
[32:13] Chuck, I think you got sick ’cause you saw this story. 查克 你犯病是因为看到这则新闻了吧
[32:18] No, w– whenever you think I’ve done something wrong, 每次你觉得我做了坏事
[32:21] something questionable, you get worse. 可疑的事 病情就更严重
[32:24] I didn’t get sick 我犯病
[32:25] because I read about you in the paper. 不是因为看到你上了报纸
[32:26] I got sick 我犯病
[32:27] because I went out of my house to retrieve the paper. 是因为我出门取报纸
[32:33] I’m too tired for this argument, Jimmy. 我好累 不想吵了 吉米
[32:35] I-I’ve had it too many times. 都吵过那么多次了
[32:37] You think this is the return of Slippin’ Jimmy, 你以为我又变回风流吉米了
[32:40] – but it’s not. – All right. -但其实没有 -好吧
[32:42] Uh, you think the billboard thing was unethical, 你觉得广告牌的事不道德
[32:46] but it was…promotion. 但这是…宣传
[32:48] It was advertising — that’s all. 这是广告 仅此而已
[32:49] Which wasn’t even allowed until five supreme court justices 在贝茨对亚利桑那州律师协会一案中
[32:52] went completely bonkers in Bates vs. State Bar of Arizona. 五位大法官发了疯才允许律师打广告
[32:56] But in any event… 但不管怎样
[32:59] it’s legal. 这是合法的
[33:00] If you want to advertise, that’s your business. 你想打广告是你自己的事[生意]
[33:02] “Business” being the operative word there, Chuck, “生意”是个关键词 查克
[33:04] because I-I have gotten business off of this — 因为打广告才有生意
[33:08] legit business — wills, uh, trusts. 合法的生意 订立遗嘱 接受委托
[33:11] Uh, I’m — I’m kind of starting to specialize in Elder law. 我开始专攻老年法案子
[33:16] Elder law? 老年法
[33:16] Yeah, the things the elderly have to deal with — 是 老年人要处理的事
[33:19] I mean, you know, relatives coming after their savings, 比如亲戚觊觎他们的存款
[33:22] telemarketers, reverse-mortgage scams — 电话推销员 反向抵押贷款诈骗
[33:24] I mean, getting old sucks. 人老了很悲惨
[33:27] Seniors need someone on their side, so… 老年人需要有人支持 所以…
[33:29] You’re looking at him. 我就是那个支持他们的人
[33:33] Well, that sounds… 听起来很…
[33:35] promising. 有前途
[33:36] But it has nothing to do with my condition. 但跟我的病情没什么关系
[33:39] Chuck, listen. I’m gonna make you a promise right now, okay? 查克 听我说 我现在向你承诺 行吗
[33:42] No, not necessary, not requested. 不用 没必要 不强求
[33:44] Okay. 行
[33:45] The billboard was a one-time thing. 广告牌的事就这一次
[33:47] I-I-I’m a good lawyer. 我是名好律师
[33:49] I just needed some razzmatazz, you know, 我只是需要点噱头
[33:51] to get the ball rolling, some showmanship — 一些技巧 才能行动起来
[33:53] That’s all it was. 仅此而已
[33:54] It’s done now. It’s over. 不会有下次了
[33:55] All right. 好吧
[33:56] From here on out, I’m gonna play by the rules. 从今以后 我要规规矩矩
[33:58] As any lawyer should. 律师都该这样
[34:00] Exactly. 没错
[34:01] There are clients out there who need me, 有很多委托人需要我
[34:03] and I’m gonna give them the best representation 我会竭尽所能给他们
[34:05] I know how to provide. 最好的代理
[34:06] I-I’m on the up-and-up, okay? 我要光明磊落 行吗
[34:09] I will be good. 我会改过
[34:11] Slippin’ Jimmy — 风流吉米
[34:12] He’s back in Cicero, dead and buried. 早就死在了西塞罗市
[34:20] Okay. 好
[34:24] We’ll see. 我们走着瞧
[34:26] Where you going? 你去哪儿
[34:28] Somebody’s got to make that coffee. 总得有人煮咖啡啊
[34:38] I’m sure the truth will come out, 一定会真相大白的
[34:40] if, indeed, that’s what we’re all interested in. 如果我们都希望得知真相
[34:44] I know everybody in this courtroom 我知道在座各位
[34:46] has strong feelings about Nicholas Baron’s past, 对尼古拉斯男爵的过去深表同情
[34:49] but I submit he is not on trial here for his past. 但我认为他并非因为自己的过去而受审
[34:54] He is on trial for the murders of Donald Kovack 而是因为谋杀唐纳德·科瓦奇
[34:57] and Eddie Alonzo. 和埃迪·阿朗佐
[35:01] Single-breasted… 单排扣
[35:05] Light blue or cream. 淡蓝色还是淡黄色
[35:09] Blue. 蓝色
[35:12] Linen. 亚麻布
[35:23] S-single pocket. 单个口袋
[36:40] Hello, there. 你好
[36:41] James McGill, attorney at law. 我叫詹姆斯·麦吉尔 是名律师
[36:44] How are you this fine morning? 上午感觉怎么样
[36:45] – I’m just fine. And how about you? – Very good. -还不错 你呢 -非常好
[36:48] Play fair. 别耍赖哦
[36:50] Oh, what do we got here? 地上掉了什么
[36:52] I see. 知道了
[36:53] A piece is trying to get away. 这一块想逃跑
[36:57] Enjoy the jello. 果冻吃得开心
[36:58] Get to the bottom. 要吃完哦
[37:00] Wait. Who’s the banker here? 慢着 这里谁是银行家
[37:02] That’s the only one I want to talk to. There he is. 我只想和银行家说话 在这呢
[37:04] How are ya? 你好吗
[37:05] I’m good. Whoa! What a grip, young man! 我很好 你手劲像小伙子
[37:08] Yeah, watch out. 轻点握
[37:08] That’s my will-writing hand. 我这只手要写遗嘱
[37:12] Okay. 好
[37:13] Hello, ladies. You look beautiful today. 女士们好 今天很美
[37:16] All right over there? 那边还好吗
[37:18] Very good. Play fair. 我很好 别耍赖哦
[37:21] Ah, no betting. 不玩钱
[37:22] Oh, wait a second. Is that Veronica Lake? 慢着 你是维罗妮卡·莱克吗
[37:25] Give me a hug, beautiful. 抱一个 美人
[37:27] Yes. You look great today. 你今天气色不错
[37:30] All right, no cheating. No hiding the tablet. 别出千 药都吃了 别藏起来
[37:32] Oh, what do we have here? 这里在干什么
[37:44] Hey, there he is — the man in the booth, 他在这呢 房间[布思]里的人
[37:47] John Wilkes Booth, 约翰·威尔克斯·布思[刺杀林肯者]
[37:48] Booth Tarkington. 布思·塔金顿[小说家]
[37:49] What you reading there? 在看什么呢
[37:51] “The complete annotated book of rules for parking validation”? 《停车场认证规则全解》吗
[37:55] No. 不是
[37:56] The rules for parking validation are actually pretty simple. 停车场认证规则非常简单
[37:59] Most people get it on the first try. 大部分人一次就懂
[38:03] Well, you’ll be pleased to know 你要知道肯定很开心
[38:04] I have the requisite stickers. 我拿到了足量的贴纸
[38:07] Well, be still my heart. 有什么好开心的
[38:10] And… 然后
[38:12] you can have this, as well. 再给你一张这个
[38:14] I’m doing Elder law now. 我现在主攻老年法
[38:16] Need a will? Call McGill. 要立遗嘱吗 找麦吉尔
[38:18] So, give me a call if you, uh — 打我电话 如果你…
[38:22] uh, if, uh, you happen to know any elders. 如果你碰巧认识老人
[38:28] Good night. 今晚愉快
[38:29] Couldn’t have a bad one if I tried. 今晚差不到哪里去
[39:06] – Good night. – Night. -晚安 -晚安
[42:22] Out here in the hall and everything? 你怎么在过道里
[42:23] Don’t be so silly. 别傻了
[42:24] Well, there’s nobody around. 反正又没人
[42:25] Oh, but you never can tell 就算有人
[42:25] – when there’s someone around. – Then I’ll come in. -你也不知道 -我要进去
[42:27] Oh, no, Dan, I wouldn’t come in if I were you. 不 丹 我要是你就不进去
[42:28] Really, we’re going to be awfully late. 我们真要迟到了
[42:30] Well, don’t be bashful, Lucy. 别害羞 露西
[42:31] Well, I’m not bashful, but I’ve never kissed you before, 我没害羞 但我从没亲过你
[42:33] and I don’t think this is exactly the place. 我觉得这地方不合适
[42:36] Gosh, if you knew how crazy I am about you, 天 要是你知道我有多爱你
[42:38] you wouldn’t hesitate — I can’t sleep nights. 你就不会犹豫了 我夜不能寐
[42:40] Oh, why don’t you take some hot milk? 为什么不喝点热牛奶
[42:41] I guess I must be in love, ’cause it started right — 我觉得自己爱上你了 因为…
[43:18] Long way from home, aren’t you? 离家很远吧
[43:20] You and me both. 我们都是
绝命律师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命律师(Better Call Saul)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme