Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Best Laid Plans(完美计划)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Best Laid Plans(完美计划)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:完美计划
英文名称:Best Laid Plans
年代:2012

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:24] Wait! Joseph! 等等 约瑟夫
[00:27] Wait. 等一下
[00:46] Now! Now! Go! Go! 现在 现在 动手 快
[00:48] Come on. 快
[00:56] Come on. Come on, hurry up. 快点 快 快啊
[00:59] Come on, hurry up. Hurry up. 跟上 快 快
[01:04] Come on, come on, come on. 快 快 快
[01:05] Can’t you go any faster? 还能再快点不
[01:07] Come on. 跟上
[01:09] Right, let’s get this sold and I’ll get you something to eat. 对 等卖了这东西 就给你买吃的
[01:11] All right? A nice big bacon sandwich. 好吗 一大块培根三明治
[01:13] – Bacon? – Come on, hurry up. -培根 -快 跟上
[01:15] Come on, I’ll get you something to eat. 快点 我会给你买吃的
[01:17] Come on. Come on, keep moving. 快 快走 不要停
[01:24] Come on. 快
[01:32] Mobile laundry, Danny? 移动洗衣店 丹尼
[01:33] I don’t think that’ll catch on around here, son. 没想到在这碰到我吧 小子
[01:37] Curtis, I was just coming to see you. 柯蒂斯 我刚想去找你
[01:39] – Were you? – Yeah, I’ve got some money for you. -是吗 -是啊 我准备给些钱你
[01:43] Back! Back! Go! Go! 倒车 倒车 追 追
[02:32] Get the little bastard! 抓住那个小混蛋
[02:35] Clear! 让开
[02:54] Thanks. 谢了
[03:27] Cornered. 死路
[03:29] Like the little rat you are. 像只老鼠
[03:33] Let me make this real simple for you. 开门见山 废话少说
[03:36] Ten grand or my gear back. 一万美元 还是还我东西
[03:39] I haven’t got it. 我还没弄到
[03:41] – The money or the gear? – None of it. -钱还是东西 -都没有
[03:43] I got ripped off by two scousers! 我被两个利物浦人骗了
[03:45] – How predictable, Danny. – It’s all right. -真能忽悠 丹尼 -是真的
[03:47] I went to school with one of his sisters, I know where he lives. 我和他的妹妹一起去的学校 我知道他住哪
[03:50] – You can get it back. – I can get it back? -你可以去拿回来 -我去拿回来
[03:52] I’m ten grand down, and you expect me to go to war with some fucker 我花了一万美元 你还指望我去跟那些混蛋开战
[03:57] to get back what’s already mine? 去拿回本来属于我的东西
[04:00] Marco, strangle him. 马可 勒住他
[04:02] Oh, come on, Curtis, I’ll get it back! I just need a couple of days. Fuckin’ hell! 慢着 柯蒂斯 我会弄到的 再多给我一点时间 妈的
[04:05] Do you know how many washing machines you’re gonna have to nick 你知道你要偷多少洗衣机
[04:08] in order to pay me back? 才能凑够我的数
[04:11] Slash him. 削他
[04:13] Oh, come on, that’s a bit strong, innit? 哦 得了 这样太过了吧
[04:16] Please. Come on, Curtis. Please! 拜托 求你了 柯蒂斯 求你了
[04:22] No! 不
[04:24] Fuck me! 擦
[04:26] Stop! 住手
[04:29] Joseph. 约瑟夫
[04:32] Joseph, come here. 约瑟夫 过来
[04:34] Joseph! 约瑟夫
[04:42] It’s OK. 没事的
[04:49] I like you, Joe. 我欣赏你 乔
[04:53] Joseph! 我叫约瑟夫
[04:56] Where were we? 刚才说到哪
[04:58] Oh, yeah. I was about to give you a second chance, wasn’t I? 对 我再给次机会你 对吧
[05:05] Come on, you’re strong. You can do it. 加油 你很厉害 能做到的
[05:07] No, 不
[05:08] – Well, you’ll have to, Joseph. – Don’t want to. -但 你必须做 约瑟夫 -不想做
[05:11] Curtis will hurt me. 柯蒂斯 会杀了我的
[05:15] Won’t let him. 我会阻止他的
[05:16] What? Bullet proof now, are we? 什么 我们难道是防弹的吗
[05:22] Camper van. 房车
[05:24] Yeah. Yeah, I’ll get you the camper van 好 好 我给你买房车
[05:27] if you do this for me. 只要你帮我
[05:31] Always say that. 老是这句话
[05:33] No, I promise you this time. I promise you. 不 这次是真的 我发誓
[05:36] Always say that. 还是这句话
[05:44] Well, that’ll be him now. 嗯 肯定是他
[05:48] Hello? 喂
[05:50] All right, Deano lad. 好 蒂诺哥们
[05:52] Tomorrow. 明天
[05:54] Yeah, yeah. I can meet you. 好 好 我去找你
[05:55] All right. 好
[05:57] All right, see you then. Tarra. 好 好 到时见 再见
[06:07] – Bite! – Go on then, bring it in. -上钩了 -继续 钓上来
[06:12] Come on. 来
[06:20] Yeah, all right. Hey! 嗯 好 嘿
[06:48] He won’t do it. 他不肯做
[06:51] Won’t do it? 不肯
[06:52] I’ve begged him. I’ve tried. Honest. 我求他了 我试过的 说真的
[07:04] Bloody hell, Curtis. Is there any need for that? 天啊 柯蒂斯 真的需要用那东西吗
[07:06] Occasionally. 必要时
[07:13] Two grown men. 两个大男人
[07:15] Living in the same house. 住在一间房子里
[07:20] Always together. 总是在一起
[07:23] Yeah? 怎么了
[07:27] Are you lovers? 你们是情人吗
[07:30] I look after him, that’s all. 我只是照顾他 就这样
[07:33] No more. 没别的
[07:36] That’s a shame. 真可惜
[07:38] You make a lovely couple. 你们是很甜蜜的一对
[07:43] What I’m getting at is you owe me. 这是你欠我的
[07:47] And if you can’t pay me back, I’m gonna bury you, Danny. 你要是不还给我 我就活埋了你丹尼
[07:51] And I’m going to torture that backward man-child of yours 我还要折磨你那个黑鬼
[07:56] in front of your eyes before I do. 要你亲眼看着
[08:04] His big moon face staring up at you. 他那张大饼脸就对着你
[08:07] Tears streaming down his big fat cheeks. 眼泪慢慢留下来
[08:12] I’m probably gonna have to leave the room when it gets too upsetting. 煽情的时候 我都不想看
[08:18] He’s a baby. 他就像个孩子
[08:20] He’s stupid, his brain doesn’t work proper. 笨笨的 大脑有问题
[08:22] That’s the funny thing about this whole situation. 这才是有趣的地方
[08:27] Because he’s the only guy who can save you. 因为他是唯一能救你的人
[08:33] What are you gonna do? 你想怎么办
[08:35] What am I gonna do? 我想怎么办
[08:39] What are you gonna do? 是你该想想怎么办
[08:41] – I’ll have a word with him. – You’ll have a word with him. -我会再找他谈谈 -你会再找他谈谈
[08:45] There you go. 这下你懂了
[08:47] Sorted. 搞定
[08:55] Like hell. 真衰
[08:58] I’ll have a word with him. I’ll talk to him. I’ll make him do it. 我会和他好好谈谈 让他答应的
[09:01] Yeah. 嗯
[09:02] Now get the fuck out of here. 滚吧
[09:16] Will you do it? 你会做吗
[09:20] I do things for you. 我都帮你做事
[09:24] Don’t want to. 不想做
[09:27] And I don’t want to cook your fuckin’ dinner every night 我也不想天天他妈的给你做晚饭
[09:29] and wipe your big fat arse, but I do it. 和擦你的大屁股 但我还是做了
[09:32] No, you don’t. 不 你没有
[09:59] You ever been to Dublin? 你去过都柏林吗
[10:00] Ah, mate, you are gonna love it, absolutely love it. It’s a wonderful city. 啊 伙计 你会完全喜欢上它的 那是个美妙的城市
[10:05] And those Irish kids are mad for the cocaine. 还有那些爱尔兰人 都超爱可卡因
[10:09] Now you are going to be pulling in at least a grand a week. 一个星期至少能赚1000美元
[10:12] A grand a week? 一星期1000美元
[10:14] To start off with. 还只是开始
[10:16] Is this legit? 合法吗
[10:18] Yeah, of course it is. 嗯 当然
[10:20] Deano, man. You’ve saved me life! 蒂诺 你可是救了我啊
[10:25] Why me and not you? 你怎么不去
[10:27] Because I’ve got something going on here that needs my personal attention. 我这边还有些事要亲自打理
[10:30] Do you know what I mean? 你懂我的意思吗
[10:32] See, I need somebody I can trust to go on over there 你看 我需要有个我信任的人去那边
[10:36] and set the wheels in motion for me, all right? 能帮我运转起来 明白吗
[10:38] – Well, I’m your man for the job. – That’s what I thought. -嗯 我就是那个人 -我就是这么想的
[10:41] Now look. 这样
[10:44] Here’s something to keep you going. 这些你先用着
[10:48] Don’t mention this to Curtis, will you? 别告诉 柯蒂斯 好不
[10:53] – You got trouble with him? – No. No, not at all. -你得罪他了 -没 没 完全没有
[10:56] I just… I don’t want him to know. 我就是 不想让他知道
[10:59] Do you know what I mean? 你明白我意思吗
[11:02] All right. 好吧
[11:05] I’ll make the arrangements. 我会安排的
[11:07] You make sure you’re ready to go when I give you the call, all right? 我会打电话给你 随时准备好 好吧
[11:09] – Will do, boss. – Good man. -没问题 老大 -好样的
[11:12] Promise you, I won’t let you down. 我保证不会让你失望的
[11:16] All right. 好
[11:17] Joseph. Do you want something to eat? 约瑟夫 想吃点东西吗
[11:38] Do you want a go? 想试试
[11:40] Yes, please! 嗯 嗯
[11:44] Danny! 丹尼
[11:47] I’m on, Danny! 我上来了 丹尼
[11:53] – Look, Danny! – Keep hold! -看呀 丹尼 -抓紧了
[12:07] Good job. Go for that… Go for that one there. 不错 打那个 那个
[12:11] You boss-eyed bastard. 你个混小子
[12:13] Got it! 打中了
[12:17] Got it! 进了
[12:19] Evening, ladies. 晚上好 小姐们
[12:23] – Great rack. Did you see her rack! – Pardon? -大”球”看她们的大”球”-说什么呢
[12:27] – I said… I said would you like a drink? – We’re fine, thanks. -我说 我想请你们喝两杯 -不用了 谢谢
[12:30] I never asked how you was feeling, love. I asked you if you’d like a drink. 我不是问你感觉 亲爱的 我是问你想喝两杯不
[12:33] – And I said we’re fine. Thank you. – Hey. -我说了不用了 谢谢 -嘿
[12:37] Suit yourself. 随你们便
[12:40] Vodka and tonic, twice. 伏特加加奎宁水 两杯
[12:44] Rack ’em up, Joseph. Rack ’em up. 撞”球”高手 约瑟夫 撞”球”高手
[12:47] Rack ’em up. 撞”球”高手
[12:49] Two pints, and two vodka tonics, please. 两品脱 伏特加加奎宁水
[13:02] What’s his problem? 他怎么了
[13:05] He’s all right. He just needs new batteries putting in. 没事 他只是要补充点能量
[13:10] Two vodka tonics. 两杯伏特加加奎宁水
[13:11] Yeah, that’s right. 嗯 好的
[13:13] Slice of lime? 加不加柠檬
[13:15] Go on then. 你想加
[13:17] If you insist. 就加吧
[13:21] Vodka for them two over there? 那边两个的伏特加
[13:24] The dolly birds, yeah. 辣妹的 没错
[13:26] Have you got a problem? 有问题吗
[13:28] I won’t. As long as you keep your knickers on. 没有 只要你们穿好内裤
[13:32] Come on. Let’s go. 来 我们走
[13:37] Where are you going, girls? I got you two drinks here. 怎么要走啊 姑娘们 已经点好酒了
[13:40] Drown in them, pricks. 你自己淹死里面吧 流氓
[14:06] This time next week 下个星期的这个时候
[14:09] we’ll… we’ll be in Ireland. 我们 我们会在爱尔兰
[14:11] Fishing the best rivers. Just me and you. 最好的河边钓鱼 只有我和你
[14:15] Me and you. 我和你
[14:46] Fishing, Danny! 钓鱼 丹尼
[14:51] Let’s go. 走啊
[14:53] It’s too early. 太早了
[14:56] Why don’t you go on your own, and I’ll meet you there in a bit? 你先去吧 我一会来找你 好吗
[15:01] – Please. – Just give me a little bit more sleep, please. -求你了 -让我再多睡一下下 拜托
[15:07] Well, you go, Joseph. You go on your own. 你去 约瑟夫 你自己先去
[15:12] Just give me half an hour. I’ll meet you in half an hour. 再睡半个小时 半个小时后我去找你
[15:18] Good lad, that’s it. That’s a good lad. That’s a good boy. 乖了 就这样 乖了 乖
[15:30] Help me! 救命啊
[15:32] Pack it in now, can’t you see she’s crying. 装进去 你没看见 她在哭耶
[15:38] Go on then, get in. 继续啊 进去
[15:41] Get in. Go on, get in. 进去 继续 进去
[15:50] Stop! 住手
[15:55] Get in! Go on, get in! 进去 继续 进去
[15:57] Stop! 住手
[15:59] Go! 走
[16:02] Help. 救命
[16:06] You fucking retards! 你个死弱智
[17:59] Isabel? 伊莎贝尔啊
[18:04] Where have you been, love? 你去哪了 亲爱的
[18:05] Where are your clothes, sweetheart? What’s happened to your shoes? 你的衣服呢 宝贝 你的鞋子怎么了
[18:10] – Who are you? – What the hell’s going on? -你是谁 -到底怎么回事
[18:12] Joseph. 我叫约瑟夫
[18:23] Shit! 擦
[18:37] Where have you been? I’ve been worried sick. 你去哪了 我担心的要死
[18:39] Are you Danny? 你是丹尼
[18:41] What’s he done? 他干了什么
[18:43] Well, from what we can make out, 嗯 据我们了解
[18:44] – it looks like Joe here… – Joseph. -好像乔 -约瑟夫
[18:46] Joseph. 是约瑟夫
[18:47] Saved a young woman from being pushed into a river. 救了一个正要被推下河的女孩
[18:51] Did he? 是吗
[18:53] – Are you a relative? – I’m his carer. -你是他家属吗 -我照顾他的
[19:01] Come on then, superman. Spill the beans. Tell me what went on. 来 超人 给我讲讲 是怎么回事
[19:07] Bullies. Push Isabel. 坏人推伊莎贝尔
[19:11] Isabel. 是伊莎贝尔
[19:14] That’s a nice name, innit? 名字不错 是吧
[19:23] – Look at the big smile! – Stop it. -看你笑的 -别这样
[19:32] – K-I… K-I… – Stop it. -K-I K-I -别这样
[19:46] Joseph. 约瑟夫
[19:49] I’m gonna go meet Deano, get the tickets for Ireland. 我要去见蒂诺 去拿到爱尔兰的票
[19:51] You wait here. 你就呆在这
[19:54] No, it’s all right. You’ll be fine. Just stay here. Just wait here. 不 没事的 没关系的 呆在这 在这等我
[19:56] Because if Curtis sees us carrying this lot, we’re fucked. 如果柯蒂斯看到我们一起走了 我们就完了
[19:59] Please just stay here. Just stay here. 就呆在这 别动
[20:19] – All yours, love. – I’m just waiting for someone. -到你了 亲爱的 -我只是在等人
[20:26] Listen, the other night, in the boozer, 呃 酒吧那天晚上
[20:30] I’m sorry about that. 我很抱歉
[20:32] It’s all right. I’m used to it. We all are. 没关系 我习惯了 我们都习惯了
[20:37] What’s your name? 请问芳名
[20:38] – Lisa. – Lisa? -我叫丽莎 -丽莎
[20:40] Why? 怎么了
[20:42] That was me mum’s name. 我妈妈也是这名字
[20:46] Have you got a number, Lisa? 留个电话吧 丽莎
[20:49] Yeah. 好啊
[20:53] It’s in there, dickhead. 在里面 傻蛋
[21:23] – There you go, kid. – Thanks, man. -给你 小子 -谢谢 哥们
[21:27] There’s only one ticket. 怎么只有一张票
[21:30] – Yeah. – Where’s Joseph’s? -嗯 -约瑟夫的呢
[21:33] Are you taking the Michael outta me? 开什么玩笑
[21:35] You think I’d let that jolly black giant loose over there? 我会让那个弱智黑鬼也过去
[21:37] Hey? 嘿
[21:39] No. No. I never said that Joseph was part of the plan. 不 不 我没说过约瑟夫是计划的一部分
[21:42] Yeah, and you never said he wasn’t. I don’t fuckin’ believe this. 嘿 你也没说过约瑟夫他妈的 不是计划的一部分
[21:45] Oi! Language. 哎 好好说话
[21:47] Look, are you in or are you out? 说 你到底去不去
[21:50] But a bit of bulk always comes in handy… 但是大块头总会派上用场的
[21:51] Are you in 你去
[21:53] or are you out? 还是不去
[21:55] I can’t leave him here. They’ll fuckin’ kill him if I leave him here. 我不能把他留在这 他们会杀了他的
[21:57] You dickhead! 你个王八蛋
[21:59] Oi! You wanna watch who you’re talking to. 哎 你在跟谁说话
[22:01] Curtis put you up to this, didn’t he? 柯蒂斯 叫你这么做的 是不是
[22:03] – He did, didn’t he? – You wanna calm down, Daniel. -是他 是不是 -冷静一下 丹尼尔
[22:05] Don’t fuckin’ tell me to calm down… 别他妈的叫我冷静
[22:09] I said calm down, didn’t I? 我说了冷静 是吧
[22:24] We’re not going anywhere. 我们哪也不去了
[22:30] Curtis was waiting for me. 柯蒂斯 还在等我们
[22:33] I screamed for help, but no one would come. 我到处求援 但没人理我
[22:39] Said if you don’t do it 我说过如果你不做
[22:43] he’s gonna break me legs. 他会打断我的腿的
[22:51] Look. 看
[22:54] Won’t let him. 我会阻止他的
[23:04] – What is this place? – It’s gonna be a hotel. -这是什么地方 -会变成一个酒店
[23:08] Cinema. First class bars. A gym. 电影院 酒吧 健身房
[23:12] My place at the top, so I can keep an eye on the fuckers. 我在最上面 可以监视下面的一切
[23:17] What are they doing? 他们在干吗
[23:18] It’s none of your business. 不关你事
[23:24] Can I get an advance, Curtis? 我要预支一些钱 柯蒂斯
[23:30] How do you get an advance on a debt? 欠着债 还要预支
[23:34] I need money, 我需要钱
[23:36] for me and Joseph. 我和约瑟夫
[23:43] You can take, Danny. 好吧 丹尼
[23:45] But at some point you’re gonna have to pay it back. 不过你还是要还
[23:49] As long as you remember that. 什么时候都要
[23:53] Ta. 行
[23:56] Beat it. 走吧
[24:11] It’ll be all right. 会没事的
[24:16] Joseph? 约瑟夫
[24:18] It’ll be all right. I promise. 会没事的 我保证
[24:28] Danny! 丹尼
[24:31] Come on! Danny! 快点 丹尼
[24:32] Keep your hands up! Keep your hands up! 手架起来 手架起来
[24:34] Danny! 丹尼
[24:37] Keep your hands up! 手举起来
[24:39] Hands up! Keep your fuckin’ hands up! 手举起来 他妈的手举起来
[24:53] Fuckin’ hit him! 他妈的揍他
[24:55] Joseph! Joseph, fuckin’ hit him! 约瑟夫 约瑟夫 他妈的揍他
[24:57] Now! Hit him now! 现在 开始揍他
[25:00] Fuckin’ hit him! Fuckin’ hit him! Fuckin’ hit him, Joseph! 他妈的揍他 他妈的揍他 他妈的揍他 约瑟夫
[25:04] Hit him now! 揍他
[25:06] Joseph, fuckin’ hit him! 约瑟夫 他妈的揍他
[25:08] Come on! Fuckin’ hit him! 快 他妈的揍他
[25:11] – Fight! – Fuckin’ hit him! -揍他 -狠狠揍他
[25:14] Hit him! 揍
[25:32] I want to go home, Danny. 我想回家 丹尼
[25:35] – We’ll go… – I want to go home. -我们会 -我想回家
[25:39] I want to go home, Danny. 我想回家 丹尼
[25:41] Yeah, we’ll go home. We’re gonna go home. 嗯 我们回家 我们回家
[25:43] – We’re gonna go home. – Is it finished? -我们会回家的 -结束了吗
[25:45] Don’t leave me! 不要不管我
[25:47] Danny! 丹尼
[25:57] You see this? 看到了
[25:58] This fight has just been shown in the far east. 比赛刚刚在中东直播
[26:01] Asia. Australia. 亚洲 澳大利亚
[26:05] Look at the time. 看看时间
[26:08] Fifty-five seconds. 55秒
[26:11] It’s like premature ejaculation. 像早泄一样快
[26:13] Briefly satisfying, but ultimately it’s embarrassing. 很漂亮 但还是尴尬
[26:18] What the fuck are you talking about? 你到底想说什么
[26:21] I’m talking about value for money. 我在说物有所值
[26:24] Fifty-five seconds? Teach him to play the game. 55秒 教他怎么玩这个游戏
[26:30] The only game he knows is fuckin’ hide-and-seek. 他唯一会玩的游戏是捉迷藏
[26:32] We’re talking pounds per minute here. 这里时间就是金钱
[26:36] So either the fights last longer or he has to have more fights. 不管比赛怎么样 他必须拖时间
[26:41] OK? Understand? 嗯 明白吗
[26:44] Do you understand that? 听懂了吗
[26:47] – Yeah. – Great. -嗯 -很好
[27:05] Joseph, this isn’t our stop, right. 约瑟夫 我们不在这下 懂吗
[27:08] But you stay here. You stay here and go straight home, OK? 你留下 你留下直接回家 好吗
[27:11] Go straight home. 直接回家
[27:13] See you later. 一会儿见
[28:20] I hope you’ve got something better lined up for us 我希望你有更好的东西给我们
[28:22] when we get there. 等我们到那儿
[28:26] Because I’ve had enough of this shit. 因为我受够了
[28:35] I want… 73 virgins. 我要 73 个处女
[28:40] All lined up for me when I get there. 排开一溜等我
[28:46] Fuck that, I’m not worth it. 他妈的 我不值这些
[28:49] I’ll have 37 whores instead. 那我就要37个妓女
[28:53] I want a garden, with a river running through 我要个花园 中间要有河穿过
[28:56] so me and Joseph can go fishing whenever we want. 我和约瑟夫就可以随时去钓鱼
[29:05] And I want a well. 要有个井
[29:08] With lager. 装满啤酒
[29:12] I want my own coca plants, 我要自己种可卡因
[29:16] so I can grow my own gear. 赚自己的钱
[29:19] It’ll be pure as snow. 像雪一样纯
[29:25] I’m not meek. 我不贪心
[29:27] I don’t want to inherit fuck all. 我不想要所有一切
[29:32] I just want a happy ending. 我只想要个好结果
[29:40] Especially for Joseph. 特别是 约瑟夫
[29:43] Because you fucked his life up, didn’t you? 因为你毁了他的一生 不是吗
[29:50] And mine. 还有我的
[30:04] Give us a sign, will you? 给我们一个启示吧 好吗
[30:08] Give us a fucking sign! 他妈的给个启示吧
[30:10] I’ll give you a smack in the mouth if you don’t shut the fuck up. 他妈的再不闭嘴 抽你大嘴巴子
[30:14] Sorry, love 对不起 亲爱的
[30:19] Sorry 对不起
[30:44] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[30:46] Nothing. 没什么
[32:37] How’s Joseph? 约瑟夫还好吧
[32:38] – He’s all right. – I saw him Tuesday. -很好啊 -星期二我有看到他
[32:42] Lucky you. 很幸运啊
[32:43] Went past here in his socks. 没穿鞋从这经过
[33:02] One careful lady owner. 好一个细心的女主人
[33:05] Got a brand new engine in it. 更换了新引擎
[33:07] Paint job. Complete ref urb. 全新喷漆 全新驱动
[33:09] It’s lovely, isn’t it? 很不错 是吧
[33:21] What are you doing? What’s wrong with you? 干什么 怎么了
[33:23] Please! Please! Please! 拜托 拜托 拜托
[33:26] – Put me down, Joseph! – Please! -放我下来 约瑟夫 -拜托
[33:29] Joseph, put me down! 约瑟夫 放我下来
[33:31] Joseph, behave yourself. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Be careful. 约瑟夫 别闹 等等 小心
[33:34] Buy. BUY… 买 买
[33:39] – All right, mate? – All right, mate. -好吗 伙计 -好吧 伙计
[33:42] It’s got a brand new engine in it. 全新引擎
[33:45] Complete ref urb. Paint job. The lot. 全新喷漆 全新驱动
[33:47] It’s got everything. 什么都有
[33:52] There’s no price on it. 上面没有价格
[33:55] Yeah, well, that’s because it’s priceless, innit? 嗯 对我来说 是无价的
[33:58] Why are you fuckin’ selling it then? 那你他妈的又卖
[34:01] Well, make me an offer. 好吧 你出个价吧
[34:03] How about you make your fuckin’ mind up? 你他妈的不能干脆点
[34:13] I think your friends like it. 我想你的朋友们喜欢它
[34:16] They like anything. 他们什么都喜欢
[34:21] If I had the money, I’d buy it. 我要是有钱 就买了
[34:32] Family day out? 家庭聚会
[34:35] Lovely. 还真甜蜜
[34:37] I don’t want her sapping his strength. 我不想她分散他的精力
[34:41] I need him at his best for this next fight. 下场比赛 我要他最好的状态
[34:43] Come on, Curtis. He’s only just got over the last one. 不是吧 柯蒂斯 他才刚刚打完一场
[34:45] Protein, lots of it. Get some fish into him. 买些鱼 给他补充蛋白质
[34:49] Saturday night. Don’t be late. 星期六晚上 不要迟到
[35:06] All right? 没事吧
[35:07] How many? 还有多少场
[35:08] Remember. Keep your hands up. 记住 手举起来
[35:10] – Keep your hands up, yeah? – How many? -手举起来 嗯 -多少场
[35:19] How many fights does he gotta have? 他还要打多少场
[35:23] I need to know. 我要知道
[35:25] Well, he… He needs to know. 呃 他 他想知道
[35:30] Until your debt is paid. 直到你还清债为止
[35:35] – Tell him three. – Three? -告诉他3场 -3场
[35:37] No. Four. 不 4场
[35:40] It was three 刚才是3场
[35:42] until you started adding to your debt. 直到还清为止
[35:52] I need another sub. 还要预支一些钱
[36:08] Oh! Charming. Glad you could make it. 哦 靓仔 很高兴你能来
[36:11] Very impressive little setup you got here, Curtis. 你这里布置的还不错 柯蒂斯
[36:16] Or at least it will be when it’s finished. 或者说等完工了会很不错的
[36:42] Keep your hands up, all right? 手举起来 好吧
[36:44] As soon as you get in here keep your hands up. 只要你上台就把手举起来
[36:46] – What are you gonna do? – Keep my hands up. -知道怎么做吗 -手举起来
[36:47] What are you gonna do? Keep your hands up. 知道怎么做吗 手举起来
[36:50] – Let me see them. – Keep my hands up. -做下看看 -手举起来
[36:55] That’s it, keep them up now. Come on. 对 就这样 把手举起来
[36:56] – Hey, do you want your little… – Fuck off! -嘿 你想让你的小 -滚开
[36:58] Keep your hands up. 把手举起来
[37:02] – Keep your hands up. – Remember what I just told you! -把手举起来 -记得我刚才怎么说的
[37:05] Keep your hands up! 手举起来
[37:07] – Come here. – That’s it, good lad! Keep them up! -过来 -就是这样 乖孩子 举起来
[37:09] No biting, no gouging, 不准咬 不准耍花招
[37:11] and no… 不准
[37:13] Fuckin’ bastard! What’s that? 我操 他干什么
[37:17] Joseph, keep your hands up! 约瑟夫 把手举起来
[37:22] Keep your hands up! 把手举起来
[37:23] Stop! Stop it! Stop! 不 不要 不
[37:27] – Keep your hands up! – Come on! -手举起来 -来呀
[37:29] What’s he doing? 他在干嘛
[37:30] – Danny! – Keep your hands Up! -丹尼 -把手举起来
[37:37] Joseph, keep your hands up! Joseph, keep your fuckin’ hands up! 约瑟夫 把手举起来 约瑟夫 快把手举起来
[37:46] Fuck off! 我靠
[38:18] No! 不
[38:21] Danny! 丹尼
[38:25] Now! Now! 现在 反击
[38:27] Hit him! Hit him! 揍他 揍他
[38:29] Fuckin’ hit him! Hit him now! 狠狠揍他 揍他
[38:33] Fuckin’ hit him! Hit him! Fuckin’ hit him! 揍他 揍他 揍他
[38:36] Go on, hit him! 继续 揍他
[38:38] Hit him! Hit him! 揍他 揍他
[38:42] Fuckin’ hit him! Hit him! 揍他 狠狠揍他
[38:48] Hit him! 揍他
[38:55] It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s OK. 没事了 没事了 结束了
[38:57] – Oh, Danny. – Yeah. It’s finished now. -哦 丹尼 -对 结束了
[38:59] It’s finished now. You’ve done it. I’ll get you something to eat. 结束了 你做到了 我去给你拿吃的
[39:03] Well done there, Curtis. 干得不错 柯蒂斯
[39:07] Back in a second. 马上回来
[39:09] – No! – We’ll get out of here now. -不 -我们现在就离开这里
[39:10] – I’ll get you some fish and chips, yeah? – Don’t go. -我去给你拿一些鱼和薯条 嗯 -别走
[39:13] Danny. 丹尼
[39:15] You were right, weren’t you? 你说的没错 对吧
[39:18] A bit of bulk does come in handy. 大块头总会派上用场的
[39:41] Isabel. 伊莎贝尔啊
[39:44] Want Isabel. 我想见伊莎贝尔
[39:45] OK. OK. A little later. 好 好 晚一点
[39:49] – Now, Danny. – Yeah. -现在 丹尼 -好的
[39:51] Fuckin’ hell! 我擦
[39:53] You frightened the life out of me. 你吓到我了
[39:57] Sorted. 不用担心
[40:04] No. It’s 120 for an eighth. 不 现在的价格是120元
[40:08] Fuckin’ hell. 天
[40:10] Here you are. 给你
[40:12] Happy Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[40:17] This’ll take the pain away. 这个会止痛的
[40:21] Money. 钱
[40:28] Do you want a beer? 想喝杯酒吗
[40:55] – Now? – No, it’s too late, man. -现在去 -不 现在太晚了 伙计
[40:58] Isabel now? 去找伊莎贝尔
[40:59] It’s 12:00, her mum and dad will go mad. We’ll go tomorrow. 现在12点了 她爸妈会发疯的 我们明天去
[41:02] – You promised. – We’re having a party. -说好了的 -我们现在正嗨咧
[41:07] Fucking quilt. 该死的
[41:09] Have another beer. 再喝一瓶
[41:10] – Promised. – Tomorrow. We’ll go tomorrow. -说好了的 -明天 我们明天去
[41:13] Come on, get that down you. Go on. 来 喝下去 继续
[41:16] Yeah, just one more. After one more, you’ll be OK. 对 再喝一瓶 再喝一瓶 就没事了
[41:26] You look like you’ve pissed yourself. 你看上去就像尿失禁了
[41:28] – Didn’t. – Fuckin’ hell. -没有 -去你的
[41:44] Where you going? 你去哪
[41:53] – Where you going? – I’m having a shit! -你去哪 -大便
[41:58] Shit. 大便
[42:22] Hello? 喂
[42:26] Come on, baby. 说话啊 宝贝
[42:28] Don’t be shy. 别害羞啊
[43:24] No. It’s not funny. 不 不好玩
[43:27] – Catch another one. – What’s all the fucking noise? -抓那个 -吵什么吵
[43:33] Hello, Danny 你好 丹尼
[43:39] All them yours? 这些都你抓的
[43:42] Mine and Isabel’s. 我和伊莎贝尔
[43:50] Shit. 狗屎
[43:53] Shit. 狗屎
[43:58] Shite! 米共
[44:01] Plop. 扑通
[44:02] Poo! 米共
[44:06] Crap! 米共
[44:08] Cack! 米共
[44:16] Dung! 米共
[44:20] Turd! 米共
[44:27] Funny one. 好玩
[44:47] Fuck off. 去死
[44:55] Just put it under the door. 放在门边就好了
[45:04] Fuck off! 去死
[45:06] Sorry about that. You just caught me at a bad time. 抱歉 你们来的时机不太好
[45:11] You get a lot of weirdoes around here. 味道可能有些怪
[45:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[45:15] It must be difficult for you. Looking after Joseph. 照顾约瑟夫 一定很难吧
[45:19] It has its moments. 也有开心的时候
[45:20] – Biscuit? – Oh, not for me, thank you. -饼干 -哦 不用了 谢谢
[45:23] Uh… No, thanks. 呃 不了 谢谢
[45:30] Isabel and Joseph seem to be hitting it off. 伊莎贝尔和约瑟夫 好像很合得来
[45:33] – And you want to put a stop to that? – No. No. On the contrary. -你们不是很愿意 -不 不 正相反
[45:38] The fact of the matter is we’re not getting any younger. 事实上 我们年纪都大了
[45:41] We’re not always going to be there for Isabel and… 我们不能一直照顾伊莎贝尔
[45:44] Our biggest concern is that they might attract the wrong kind of attention. 我们最担心的是 他们可能是同类相吸
[45:48] Given that they’re both… 考虑到他们都是
[45:52] What is wrong with her, if you don’t mind me asking? 如果你不介意 跟我讲讲她怎么会这样的
[45:57] When Isabel was born, there were complications with her oxygen supply. 伊莎贝尔出生时 由于缺氧还有并发症
[46:01] She suffered slight brain damage. 她的大脑受到了损伤
[46:05] Look, it’s early days, 嗯 那是很久以前了
[46:08] but we want to make sure that their time together is something special. 但是我们希望他们在一起能不一样
[46:12] Precious. 能珍惜
[48:28] Hi. 嗨
[48:52] – All right. – Hiya. -好的 -你好啊
[48:55] Do you want to come in? 你要进来吗
[48:56] Unless you wanna do it on the doorstep. 除非你想在门口做
[49:14] – Do you want a drink? – No, I’m all right. Thanks. -想喝点什么 -不 不用了 谢谢
[49:17] – Beer? – No. I’m fine. I’m fine. Yeah. -啤酒 -不 不用了 不用了 嗯
[49:21] – Do you mind if I have one? – No, go for it. -你介意我喝吗 -不 你随便
[49:39] Nice place. 地方不错
[49:41] – Oh, fuck off. – It’s all right, yeah. -哦 得了吧 -不错的 真的
[49:44] It’s a bit different, eh? 有些不一样 嗯
[49:46] – I love these old buildings. – We’re expanding, you see. -我喜欢这些古老的建筑 -我们还在在规划
[49:49] Oh, I see, yeah. Yeah. 哦 明白了 嗯 嗯
[49:51] That fella’s coming from, what is it, that Channel 4 thing. 那个靓仔是 什么来着 第4频道 什么什么的
[49:55] – Yeah, yeah. I know. I know. – You know what I mean. -对 对 我知道 我知道 -你明白我意思
[49:57] The posh fella on Channel 4. 第4频道的潮人
[49:59] So you got a grand scheme for this. 所以 你准备了一个大的计划
[50:01] Grand Designs, that’s it. He’s been round here. 大计划 对 就是它 一直在准备
[50:03] We’re just in the process of getting it all finished now. 在进行中 最后会完成的
[50:06] So, where’s the bedroom? 呃 卧室在哪
[50:10] Just through there. 穿过那里
[50:39] Joseph. 约瑟夫
[51:25] Sorry about that. 不好意思
[51:52] Do you want a line of Charlie? 想来两口不
[51:54] Yeah. Go on then. 嗯 好啊
[52:02] I love that film. 我喜欢那个电影
[52:06] Say hello to my little friend. 来跟我的小朋友打个招呼
[52:09] I thought I just did. 刚刚不是打过了嘛
[52:22] You up for havin’ another go? 准备再来一次
[52:25] – Don’t take the piss. – I’m only saying. -别开玩笑 -我只是说说
[52:28] – Time is money. – Yeah, and I’m paying you, aren’t I? -时间就是金钱 -对 我会给钱的 对吧
[52:40] I think he’s dead, love. 它好像死了 亲爱的
[52:42] – Behave yourself, will you? – Or what? -规矩点 好吗 -不然咧
[52:44] Little dick. 小鸡鸡
[53:09] Come on. You like that? 来啊 喜欢吧
[53:11] Yeah Yeah, you bitch 嗯 嗯 你这婊子
[53:13] Come on, you bitch! Yeah, you bitch! Come on, you bitch 来啊 你这婊子 嗯 你这婊子 来啊 你这婊子
[53:16] Yeah Yeah, you bitch 嗯 嗯 你这婊子
[53:19] Come on, you bitch Come on 来啊 你这婊子 来啊
[53:20] You like that? Yeah. Yeah, you bitch. 喜欢吗 嗯 嗯 你这婊子
[53:23] Yeah, you bitch Yeah, you bitch! 嗯 你这婊子 嗯 你这婊子
[53:26] – Go ahead. Go ahead. – Jesus fuckin’ Christ! -继续 继续 -老天
[53:29] Joseph! Joseph, get out! 约瑟夫 约瑟夫 出去
[53:31] Joseph go away, get out of it. Move! 约瑟夫 走开 出去 快
[53:34] – What the fuck was that about? – It’s all right, it’s all right. -怎么回事嘛 -没事 没事
[53:36] Joseph! Joseph! 约瑟夫 约瑟夫
[53:38] Joseph. 约瑟夫
[53:41] How many fish did you catch, Joseph? 你钓了多少鱼 约瑟夫
[53:44] – Seven. – Seven? Wow! -7条 -7条 哇哦
[53:47] That’s loads, innit? Loads of fish. 很多呀 是不是 很多鱼哦
[53:50] Joseph’s been fishing, Lisa. This is Lisa. 约瑟夫在钓鱼 丽莎 这个是 丽莎
[53:54] She’s my girlfriend. 她是我女朋友
[53:57] Can I borrow a few quid for a taxi? 可以给点钱我打车吗
[54:01] Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, sure. Yeah. Yeah, definitely. 嗯 嗯 嗯 当然 嗯 嗯 没问题
[54:07] Yeah. Here you go. 嗯 给你
[54:14] Thanks. All right. 谢谢 好的
[54:16] Right. Well, nice to see you again. 对 嗯 很高兴再次见到你
[54:19] Yeah, you too. 嗯 我也一样
[54:20] Bye. 再见
[54:22] Take care. 小心点
[54:24] Right, see you later. I’ll give you a ring. 好的 一会见 我会打电话给你
[54:25] – Bye. – Ta-ta. -再见 -再见
[54:40] He’s asleep. 他睡着了
[54:43] – Joseph. – No, don’t wake him. -约瑟夫 -不 不要叫醒他
[54:54] – Do you want a cup of tea? – Uh, we’re not stopping. -喝茶吗 -呃 我们就走的
[54:57] We just came to ask if you and Joseph would like to come for dinner? 我们来问问 你和约瑟夫能来我家吃晚餐吗
[55:00] Dinner? 晚餐
[55:02] I’ll have to check me diary. 我要看看我的日程安排
[55:07] What are you doin’? 你干嘛
[55:08] There. 这
[55:12] – Has Joseph had an accident? – What? -约瑟夫 出意外了吗 -啥
[55:14] Yeah. Yeah, he bumped himself. 嗯 嗯 他自己摔到了
[55:16] How? 不会吧
[55:20] – Has he been to the hospital? – He doesn’t like hospitals. -去过医院吗 -他不喜欢医院
[55:24] – Did you do it? – Eh’? -你送过吗 -呃
[55:26] – We’re concerned for him. – Concerned? -我们担心他 -担心
[55:27] You don’t even know him. 你们都不了解他
[55:29] Look, love, I take good care of Joseph, 听着 亲爱的 我照顾约瑟夫 照顾的很好
[55:31] and I don’t get a penny for it, you know, from anyone! 我没有向任何人要过一分钱
[55:34] No carers allowance, no social services. Nothing! 没有看护补助 没有社会福利 什么也没有
[55:38] Maybe I could help you apply for carers allowance. 也许我可以帮你申请看护补助
[55:52] I had a dream. 我做了个梦
[55:56] What about? 什么梦
[56:00] Camper van. 房车
[56:09] – Don’t like shopping. – Well, neither do I. -我不喜欢逛街 -我也不喜欢
[56:13] But I’m not having you turn up to their house looking like a tramp. 我不想你像个流浪汉一样去他们家
[56:17] – Do you love her? – Who? -你爱她吗 -谁
[56:20] – Lisa. – No. -丽莎 -不
[56:24] Why? 为什么
[56:25] Because I don’t even hardly know her. 因为我都不了解她
[56:31] Love Isabel. 我爱伊莎贝尔
[56:34] Going to marry her. 我想娶她
[56:37] Two mongs don’t make a right. 两个傻蛋凑一对可不行啊
[56:52] Joseph? 约瑟夫
[56:54] You look fantastic. 你看上去不错哦
[56:57] Handsome. 英俊
[56:59] You look good. 很靓
[57:02] Don’t like tie. 不喜欢打领带
[57:09] – Hello. – Evening, Roger. -你好 -晚上好 罗杰
[57:11] Come in. 请进
[57:12] Joseph. 约瑟夫来了
[57:17] Go through. 进去吧
[57:26] – Are you OK? – Fine, thanks, love. -还好吧 -不错 谢谢 亲爱的
[57:37] – Can I go in your toilet, please? – Yeah, yeah. It’s upstairs on the left. -能借用下洗手间吗 -可以 可以 楼上左侧
[57:59] What do you do, Roger? 你是做什么的 罗杰
[58:01] I’m a chartered accountant. 注册会计师
[58:10] And… How about you, Marianne? 呃 你呢 玛丽安
[58:13] Oh, I’m a full-time carer for Isabel. 哦 我专门照顾伊莎贝尔
[58:17] I used to be a social worker. 我曾经是一名社会福利工作者
[58:20] Social worker? 社会福利工作者
[58:22] Now it makes sense. 这就合理了
[58:28] Meaning? 什么意思
[58:29] Oh, just… You know… 哦 就是 你知道
[58:31] You said you’ll help me claim some money for looking after Joseph. 你说过 帮我申请一些钱去照顾 约瑟夫
[58:36] Maybe another time. 以后再说吧
[58:38] When I’m sober? 等我清醒了
[58:50] – How’s the fishing at this time of year? – It’s great. -这个季节钓鱼怎么样 -很好啊
[58:53] Nothing I like better than getting my rod out. 收杆的时候的感觉最好了
[59:00] – Can I use your bathroom again, please? – Yeah. -我能再用下你们的洗手间吗 -可以
[59:19] Fuck! 擦
[59:31] OK, Danny, it’s time for you to leave. 好了 丹尼 你该离开了
[59:33] I haven’t finished my soup yet. 汤还没喝完咧
[59:34] It’s a good job that Joseph can look after himself. 约瑟夫会照顾他自己的
[59:36] What sort of role model are you? 这就是你做的好榜样
[59:37] – Come on. I’ll show you out. – All right! -来吧 我带你出去 -好
[59:38] It’s the same fuckin’ way I came in, isn’t it? 就他妈的跟我进来一样的路吗 不是吗
[59:41] All right. We know where we’re not wanted, where we don’t fit in. 好吧 这不是我们想要的 我们也不适合这里
[59:45] Come on. Let’s go, Joseph. 来吧 我们走 约瑟夫
[59:53] Joseph, come on, lad. 约瑟夫 过来 伙计
[59:59] Can he stay? 他能留下吗
[1:00:02] Yeah, he can stay. 对 他能留下
[1:00:04] He can stay here forever for all I care. 他可以永远留在这儿 我才不在乎
[1:00:06] Look at yous. It’s like two peas in a fuckin’ pod! 看看你们 像他妈的两颗豌豆
[1:00:09] Don’t you ever touch me again! 别他妈的再碰我
[1:01:06] Have a nice time, did you? Eh? 玩得很开心呢 嗯
[1:01:09] Go on, get to bed. 去 去睡觉
[1:01:12] Remember, you’ve got a big day tomorrow. 记住 明天有一个大考验
[1:01:27] I’m sorry… 对不起
[1:01:32] You… I’m sorry. 你 我对不起你
[1:02:00] Come on! 来呀
[1:02:49] Joseph! Joseph! Joseph! Joseph! 约瑟夫 约瑟夫 约瑟夫 约瑟夫
[1:03:23] The beast. 野兽
[1:03:26] It cries. 它哭了
[1:03:50] Fuckin’ hell, Joseph. 吓人啊 约瑟夫
[1:04:04] Want money. 我要钱
[1:04:10] OK. 好的
[1:04:21] More. 还要
[1:04:45] Guess who. 猜猜谁
[1:04:47] Isabel! 伊莎贝尔啊
[1:05:02] – For me? – Yeah. -送我的 -对
[1:05:07] They’re beautiful. 真漂亮
[1:05:10] So are you. 你也是
[1:06:25] Yeah, you bitch! Yeah, you bitch! 嗯 你这婊子 嗯 你这婊子
[1:06:27] Getting the hang of this, aren’t you? 找到窍门了 是不是
[1:06:59] Kiss me. Kiss me. 亲我 亲我
[1:07:02] I don’t do kissing. 我不亲人的
[1:07:14] Kiss me. 亲我
[1:07:17] I’ll give you more money. 我多给钱你
[1:07:26] Fuck off. 去死
[1:07:50] I need to go. 我要走了
[1:07:55] What’s the rush? 这么急
[1:07:57] We’ve got the place to ourselves. 我们有自己的地方
[1:08:03] – We’re not sweethearts. – Stay. -我们不是情侣 -别走
[1:08:40] That’s nice. 感觉真好
[1:09:29] Yeah, bitch! 嗯 婊子
[1:09:32] – Yeah. – Joseph, no! Stop! No! No! -嗯 -约瑟夫 不要 别 不 不
[1:09:36] Joseph, no! Stop, Joseph! 约瑟夫 不 住手 约瑟夫
[1:09:38] Joseph, no! 约瑟夫 不
[1:09:42] Joseph, no, no, no, no! Joseph, stop! 约瑟夫 别 别 别 别 约瑟夫 住手
[1:10:05] No. 不
[1:10:10] – Joseph? – No. -约瑟夫 -不
[1:10:12] No. 不
[1:10:14] Joseph. 约瑟夫
[1:10:17] I’ll kill him. I’ll fucking kill him. 我要杀了他 我他妈的要杀了他
[1:10:19] I’ll murder him. I will, I’ll fucking kill him. 我要杀了他 我他妈的一定要杀了他
[1:10:23] – Is she all right’? – Her wrists are bruised, but… -她还好吧 -她的手腕受伤了 但
[1:10:26] Apart from that, she’s OK. 除了那个 其他还好
[1:10:28] I never thought he’d do anything like this. 我没想到他会做出这种事
[1:10:31] Honestly. I never. 真的 没想到
[1:10:35] Are you going to phone the police? 你要报警吗
[1:10:37] No. 不
[1:10:39] No? 不要
[1:10:41] Isabel tells me that Joseph didn’t really mean to hurt her. 伊莎贝尔告诉我 约瑟夫不是真的想伤害她
[1:10:46] I think they just got a bit carried away. 我想他只是有些失控了
[1:10:50] Perhaps, they need to be chaperoned. 也许 他们需要监护
[1:10:56] I hope you’re not includin’ me in this chaperone plan. 我希望你不要把我列入监护计划
[1:10:59] – I think we all have a responsibility. – Yeah. To put a stop to it, we do. -我们都有责任 -嗯 有责任停止这一切
[1:11:04] I just want what’s best for her. 我只想给她最好的
[1:11:06] Setting your sights pretty low, aren’t you? 把你的眼光放低 就好了
[1:11:09] We’re not gonna be around forever, 我们不能永远在她身边
[1:11:12] and by the look of it, you’re not either. 同样的 你也是一样
[1:11:15] In time, they could live without us. 最终 他们要过没有我们的生活
[1:11:19] With the right support. 要有好的支撑
[1:12:10] Knickers and keys. 内裤和钥匙
[1:12:12] – Eh? – Well, you can keep the knickers, -嗯 -好吧 你可以留着内裤
[1:12:14] but I really need the keys. 但是我真的需要钥匙
[1:12:18] Come on in. 进来
[1:12:20] Come in. 进来
[1:12:33] I can’t find your knickers. 找不到你的内裤
[1:12:36] You sure about that? 真的
[1:12:38] Honest. 真的
[1:12:39] I can’t find ’em. 找不到
[1:12:43] Cheers. 太好了
[1:12:49] Listen. 听着
[1:12:55] Do you 能
[1:12:57] fancy going for a drink or something sometime? 再约个时间 喝两杯什么的
[1:13:04] Why? 为什么
[1:13:07] Because I remind you of your mother? 因为我让你想起你妈妈
[1:13:09] No. 不是
[1:13:11] Not at all. 完全不是
[1:13:15] Hi, Joseph 嗨 约瑟夫
[1:13:16] He’s not been too well, he’s a bit under the weather. 他不是太好 身体有些不舒服
[1:13:18] Come on, man, get it. Come in. 进来 伙计 来 进来
[1:13:22] – I’ll… I’ll have to see to him anyway. – Yeah. Yeah. -我 我要看看他 -好 好
[1:13:24] All right. All right, thanks. 好 好吧 谢谢
[1:13:26] – Look, I’ll give you a call or something. – OK. -听着 有时间我再打电话你 -好的
[1:13:28] – Cool. – All right, love. -好 -好的 亲爱的
[1:13:33] – Good night. All right. Take care. – Bye. -晚安 好的 小心点 -再见
[1:13:40] You’ve really fucked up now, haven’t you? 这次你真的完了 知道吧
[1:13:42] I’ve had her dad round here all fuckin’ night. 一晚上 她爸爸都在这
[1:13:44] Going on about what you’ve done to his daughter! 控诉你对她女儿做了什么
[1:13:46] Didn’t mean it. 我不想的
[1:13:47] Well, the good news is you’re not going to go to prison. 好消息是 你不用进监狱
[1:13:50] Joseph say sorry. 约瑟夫 说 对不起
[1:13:52] That’s the bad news, you can’t go anywhere near Isabel. 坏消息是 你不能再靠近 伊莎贝尔
[1:13:55] She told the police to tell you to stay away from her. 她已经告诉警察 让你不要在靠近她
[1:13:57] All right, so you can’t go near her. 所以你不能再去找她
[1:13:59] – I’ll say sorry. – Joseph, do you want to go to prison? -我会说对不起的 -约瑟夫 你想进监狱吗
[1:14:03] – Eh? – No. -嗯 -不想
[1:14:05] Well, you have to stay away from Isabel. 那么 你要和伊莎贝尔保持距离
[1:14:08] Do you understand? 明白吗
[1:14:11] Yeah. 明白
[1:14:13] OK. 好的
[1:14:36] I don’t have a fighter, that’s the fuckin’ problem. 他妈的 现在的问题是 找不到人打了
[1:14:39] O’Malley should’ve been here an hour ago. 奥马利一个小时前就应该到这了
[1:14:42] I don’t care where he is, just find him. 不管他在哪 找到他
[1:14:46] NOW! 现在
[1:14:49] Do we have a problem? 有问题吗
[1:14:52] What about that cage fighter boy? 那个笼斗士呢
[1:14:54] What’s his name, Luke something… 叫什么名字 什么 什么卢克
[1:14:57] He’s in a body cast. 他在一个人体雕像里
[1:15:00] He’s in a body cast? 他在一个人体雕像里
[1:15:03] Fuck! 妈的
[1:15:19] We have a replacement. 计划有变
[1:15:22] Are you fucking serious? 你开玩笑
[1:15:24] He’s not fighting a fuckin’ dog, Curtis! 他不能和他妈的一只狗打啊 柯蒂斯
[1:15:26] – Huh? – He’s not fighting a fuckin’ dog! -嗯 -他不能和他妈的一只狗打啊
[1:15:29] You know what’? You’re becoming a pest. 知道吗 你现在变得让人讨厌了
[1:15:32] – Get him out of here. – Oh, fuck off! -把他赶出去 -哦 我操
[1:15:35] Joseph, don’t you get in that fuckin’ ring! 约瑟夫 不要上场
[1:15:37] Don’t you dare get in that fuckin’ ring! 你他妈的不要上场
[1:15:39] Fuck off, Curtis. You’re fuckin’ mental! 我操 柯蒂斯 你他妈的变态
[1:15:41] Joseph, don’t you get in that fuckin’ ring! 约瑟夫 千万不要上场
[1:15:43] Fuck off! 我操
[1:15:45] O’Malley, where the fuck have you been’? 奥马利 你他妈的去哪了
[1:15:48] You’ll fuckin’ kill him, man! 你们在杀死他 哥们
[1:15:52] Let the people decide 让观众来决定
[1:15:55] what’s it to be. 怎么打
[1:15:57] Mr.O’Malley, King of the Gypsies. 奥马利先生 吉卜赛之王
[1:16:01] Or the little puppy dog? 还是这只小尾巴狗
[1:16:03] Dog! 狗
[1:16:09] Fuck off, you pair of twats! 我操 你们几个混蛋
[1:16:23] Open the fuckin’ door! 他妈的开门
[1:16:48] Joseph! Joseph! 约瑟夫 约瑟夫
[1:16:50] It’s OK. It’s OK. 没事 没事
[1:16:52] Joseph, it’s OK. It’s me. It’s Danny. It’s Danny. 约瑟夫 没事 是我 是我 丹尼 是我丹尼
[1:16:55] Hit him, Joseph. Joseph, hit him! 打他 约瑟夫 约瑟夫 打他
[1:17:01] Hit him, Joseph! Hit him! 揍他 约瑟夫 揍他
[1:17:16] – That’s enough! – Back off! -够了 -滚开
[1:17:18] Right, fuckin’ hit him! You gotta hit him! 对 揍他 你得打倒他
[1:17:21] Isabel. 伊莎贝尔啊
[1:17:23] She’ll be OK. You’ve gotta hit him! 她没事 你要去打他
[1:17:25] Hit him, and we’ll go see Isabel. 打到他 我们就去找 伊莎贝尔
[1:17:27] Please, I promise you we’ll go and see her. 快 我保证我们会去找 伊莎贝尔
[1:17:29] Fuckin’ hit him now! 快去打他
[1:17:31] Fucking hit him! 揍他
[1:17:47] Stop, Joseph! Stop! 好了 约瑟夫 住手
[1:17:50] Stop! Stop it! 住手 住手
[1:17:52] – Stop, Joseph! – No more… -住手 约瑟夫 -不再打了
[1:17:54] No more! No more! 不再打了 不再打了
[1:17:57] No more. We’re gonna go home. No more. No more. No fuckin’ more! 不打了 我们回家 不打了 不打了 再也不打了
[1:18:04] I still think the dog would have been a better match. 我还是认为和狗打会更好看
[1:18:18] I’ve got to get him home, Curtis. 我要带他回家 柯蒂斯
[1:18:21] All in good time, Danny. 现在是好时机 丹尼
[1:18:28] Just tell me what you want, will you? 告诉我 你到底想要什么
[1:18:31] I want to talk about Joe’s next fight. 我们说说乔的下一场比赛
[1:18:34] There isn’t going to be a next one. 不会再有下一场了
[1:18:36] I promised him four fights and that’s it. No fuckin’ more, Curtis. 我答应过他只打4场的 不会再打了 柯蒂斯
[1:18:39] I wouldn’t have thought maths was Joe’s strong point. Would you? 我想数学不是乔的强项 是吧
[1:18:46] You know a Chapman, right? 你认识查普曼 对吧
[1:18:48] Deano? 姓蒂诺吗
[1:18:51] Yeah. I know him. 嗯 我认识他
[1:18:52] Weasely little bastard! 一个卑鄙的小人
[1:18:55] But the guys that he works for, 但是他幕后的老板
[1:18:58] they want to take over my patch. 想全部接手我的比赛
[1:19:01] So they suggested a bet. 他们开了一个赌局
[1:19:04] There’s a lot at stake here. 赌注很大
[1:19:07] Winner takes all. 赢家通吃
[1:19:09] And I intend that to be me. 我认为那个赢家是我
[1:19:12] You’ve bet all this on a fight? 你全部下注到一场比赛
[1:19:23] You’ll never have to run again, Danny. 你不用再跑了 丹尼
[1:19:33] Oh, fuckin’ hell. 哦 我操
[1:19:38] We have a deal, Danny? 就这样决定 丹尼
[1:19:41] You promise me, Curtis. Just one more fight. 你必须保证 柯蒂斯 这是最后一次比赛
[1:19:58] All right. 好吧
[1:20:00] Yeah. 好
[1:20:02] The money will be safer with me, for now. Huh? 钱放在我这会更安全 目前 嗯
[1:20:08] Cheers. 干杯
[1:20:32] All right, enough! Enough! 行了 够了 够了
[1:20:33] Fuck off, you cunt! Fuck off! 滚开 混蛋 滚开
[1:20:37] Think he’s fuckin’ done with that one. 我觉得他会完蛋的
[1:20:40] Come on, he’s killing him. 快点 他会杀了他的
[1:20:43] – Let’s see you out, son. – What do you think? -出来吧 -你觉得怎么样
[1:20:46] We’re in awe. Aren’t we, Danny? 我们肃然起敬 对吧 丹尼
[1:20:56] He’s a machine. 他就像个机器
[1:20:59] Yeah. Yeah, he is. Yeah. 对 对 他是 对
[1:21:03] But we think our boy can take him. 我想我们的人能搞定他
[1:21:22] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈的在干嘛
[1:22:23] – Come on, hurry up. Get in. – Where we going? -快 快点 进来 -我们去哪
[1:22:25] I don’t know yet. Just get in. 我也不知道 先进来
[1:22:26] – Where we going’? – I don’t know. I’ve no idea. -我们去哪 -我不知道 我不知道
[1:22:28] Just go pack a bag. Go and get your stuff together. 打包 去把你的东西收拾好
[1:22:30] Get your stuff together. Go on. 收拾你的东西 快
[1:22:33] Put all your stuff in a bag. Get everything together. 把你的东西都收好 都收拾好
[1:22:36] Don’t worry about it, just get everything together. 其他别管 收拾你的东西
[1:22:38] Bag. 包
[1:22:44] Shit! 擦
[1:22:47] Right, stay there. Stay there, don’t move. 好吧 呆在这 呆在这 别动
[1:22:49] Sit down. Get all your stuff, stay there. Don’t move. Right, don’t you dare move. 坐下来 慢慢收拾你的东西 别动 别动 对 千万别动
[1:22:52] You stay here. Don’t move. Stay there. 就在这 哪也别去 呆着
[1:22:58] What are you doing here? 你来干吗
[1:23:01] You have any idea what time it is? What do you want? 你知道现在几点吗 你来干嘛
[1:23:05] – I came to see Joseph. – He’s not here. -我来看看约瑟夫 -他不在这
[1:23:08] He’s gone away. Far, far away. 他走了 去了很远的地方
[1:23:12] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:23:14] Well, you wouldn’t, would you? 哦 你不懂 对吗
[1:23:15] Well, come on. It’s just the way it is. Let’s get you home. 嗯 走吧 就是这样 我送你回去
[1:23:17] No. 不
[1:23:20] What you doin’? 你干嘛
[1:23:26] He’s coming back though. 他会回来的
[1:23:28] – When? – Tomorrow. -什么时候 -明天
[1:23:30] He’ll be back tomorrow. 他明天就回来
[1:23:33] – Promise? – Yeah. I promise you, love. -保证 -嗯 我保证 亲爱的
[1:23:38] Thank you, Danny. 谢谢你 丹尼
[1:23:44] You’ve cut your head. 你的头破了
[1:24:09] Right. 对
[1:24:17] – Thanks for this, love. – No problem. -谢谢 亲爱的 -不客气
[1:24:20] Hi, Joseph. You all right? 嗨 约瑟夫还好吧
[1:24:23] What happened to your face? 你的脸怎么了
[1:24:38] Did you do these? 是你画的吗
[1:24:42] Yeah. 对
[1:24:46] Good. 不错
[1:24:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:24:59] Here you are, look. Nice big bed. 来 看看 多舒服的床
[1:25:04] Come here. 来
[1:25:06] Sit down. 坐这
[1:25:07] Lemme help you. 我来帮你
[1:25:09] Let’s get those legs up. Here you go. 把这只腿放上来 来
[1:25:22] See you in the morning. 明早见
[1:25:26] You get some sleep. Good night. 好好睡吧 晚安
[1:25:34] – What? – Nothing. -啥 -没什么
[1:25:42] How did you two meet? 你们怎么认识的
[1:25:45] Met him at a halfway house. 我和他是在”自立更生之家”遇到的
[1:25:48] I’d just got out of the nick and that. 那时我刚从牢里放出来
[1:25:51] I was trying to get my head together. 想试着理清一下头绪
[1:25:55] Horrible place. It was worse than prison. 那是个糟糕的地方 比监狱还要糟糕
[1:25:59] All sorts was going on in there. 三教九流 什么人都有
[1:26:03] I heard these screams now and again, but… 不时的能听到尖叫声 但是
[1:26:07] I’d just lie there. Keep meself to meself. 我只是躺在那 明哲保身
[1:26:12] You never think it’s gonna happen to you. 你不会想到 会发生在你身上
[1:26:15] And then… 然后
[1:26:17] Then I woke up… 我醒了
[1:26:21] And there was these three big bastards on top of me. 有三个大汉压在我身上
[1:26:26] And what they did… 他们在
[1:26:30] I screamed. 我尖叫
[1:26:33] I really fuckin’ screamed. 我真的拼命尖叫
[1:26:36] And everyone just lied there on their beds pretending it wasn’t happening. 但是所有人都躺在床上 假装没事发生
[1:26:43] Same thing that I did. 就像我做过的那样
[1:26:49] And then all of a sudden he was there. 然后他突然出现了
[1:26:54] This big, black angel. 黑色的天使
[1:26:57] He saved me. 他救了我
[1:27:02] He’s been there ever since. 从那以后 我们一直在一起
[1:27:19] Why don’t you come with us? 要不 你和我们一起走
[1:27:22] Go on the run with two nutters. 和两个疯子一起跑路
[1:27:25] Campin’ in a house and going fishin’ all day? 躲在一所房子里 天天去钓鱼
[1:27:31] Yeah. 好吧
[1:27:34] OK. 我去
[1:27:35] – Oh, fuck off! – No, I’m serious. -哦 得了吧 -不 我说真的
[1:27:40] You’ll need transport. 你们需要交通工具
[1:27:43] You really wanna come with us? 你真的和我们一起走
[1:27:46] Listen, Danny, I’ve spent the last 10 years of my life 听着 丹尼 我过去的10年的所有时间
[1:27:48] opening my legs to fat old drunks, and seedy, inadequate fuck-ups 天天张开双腿 等着那些死胖子 老醉鬼来XX
[1:27:52] but all that time I was dreaming of something better. 我不想这样 我梦想更好的生活
[1:27:57] And running away with me is better? 和我一起跑就是更好的生活
[1:28:04] Well, let’s face it. 嗯 面对现实吧
[1:28:08] I’m no Picasso. 我不是毕加索
[1:28:09] Am I? 是吧
[1:28:25] – What are you doing? – You’ll see. -你干嘛 -等下就知道
[1:28:34] How much is there? 有多少
[1:28:36] 7,465 quid. 7465 英镑
[1:28:43] You’ve been busy, haven’t you? 生意做得不错啊
[1:29:05] All right. I won’t be long. 没事 不会很久的
[1:29:06] – You’ll be careful, won’t you? – Mmm. Yeah. -你小心点啊 -嗯 会的
[1:29:10] I’ll get us a car, then I’ll nip back to the flat and pick up our fishing gear. 我去弄辆车 然后回去一趟 把我们的钓鱼装备拿过来
[1:29:12] No, you’ll get the car, you’ll come straight back here. 不 你拿到车之后 直接回来这里
[1:29:15] Oh, he’d kill us if we left without his fishing gear. 哦 不拿他的渔具 他会杀了我的
[1:29:18] See you in a bit. 待会见
[1:30:01] Santa Claus. 圣诞老人
[1:30:03] Yeah. 嗯
[1:30:37] You’ll need to bring your own bait, lads. 你们要自己带鱼饵咯 小伙子
[1:30:38] You twat. 混蛋
[1:30:58] Fucking hell. 我擦
[1:31:08] Where’s Joe? 乔在哪
[1:31:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:31:13] Danny, tell him. 丹尼 告诉他
[1:31:16] Make it easy on yourself. 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
[1:31:26] Where is he? 他在哪
[1:31:30] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:31:48] What are you doing, Joseph? 你在干嘛 约瑟夫
[1:31:49] Going home. 回家
[1:31:51] Yeah, but… 嗯 但是
[1:31:54] Danny said we should stay here. 丹尼 说我们最好呆在这
[1:31:58] Shit! 该死
[1:32:11] End it, Danny. 好啦 丹尼
[1:32:13] Where is he? 他在哪
[1:32:15] He’s here, he’s there, he’s every fuckin’ where. 他在这 他在那 他可能在任何地方
[1:32:32] Danny boy, you really want to go this way? 丹尼小子 你真的想走这条路
[1:32:36] – I don’t give a fuck any more. – Don’t you? -我不在乎了 -是吗
[1:32:41] – Where is he, Danny? – I don’t know! -他在哪 丹尼 -我不知道
[1:32:43] Fucking tell me! 他妈的 告诉我
[1:33:32] Oh, shit! 哦 糟了
[1:34:11] Tell me! 告诉我
[1:34:18] Where is he, Danny? Just tell me. 他在哪 丹尼 告诉我
[1:34:23] Tell me. 告诉我
[1:34:25] Danny. 丹尼
[1:34:30] Hey, he’s here. 嘿 他来了
[1:34:31] What an entrance. 好戏开场了
[1:34:33] Joseph. 约瑟夫
[1:34:35] Danny. 丹尼
[1:34:50] Game on, Deano. Game on. 游戏开始 蒂诺 开始了
[1:35:15] No, Joseph. No. Stop it. 不 约瑟夫 不 住手
[1:35:18] Stop it! 住手
[1:35:19] No, Joseph! No! 不 约瑟夫 不
[1:35:22] No! 不
[1:35:40] Danny. 丹尼
[1:35:43] Danny. 丹尼
[1:35:49] To the victor, the spoils. 赢家通吃哦
[1:35:54] I told you my man would take him, didn’t I? 我告诉过你我的人会搞定他的 是吧
[1:36:00] You’ve got what you wanted. Now let us go. 你如愿以偿了 放我们走吧
[1:36:03] Danny boy, you can leave any time you want. 丹尼小子 你可以随时离开
[1:36:07] It’s Joe that I’m interested in. 我只对 乔 感兴趣
[1:36:11] It’s OK, Danny. It’s OK. 没事的 丹尼 没事的
[1:36:30] My name is Joseph. 我的名字是约瑟夫
[1:36:36] Joseph, no! 约瑟夫 不
[1:36:53] Come on, Danny. 来 丹尼
[1:36:56] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[1:37:06] Oh, my God! 哦 天啊
[1:37:09] It’s OK, Danny. 没事的 丹尼
[1:37:11] Danny? 丹尼
[1:37:14] Danny? 丹尼
[1:37:16] Shit! 该死
[1:37:25] – We need to get you to a hospital. – Don’t like hospitals. -我们送你去医院 -不喜欢医院
[1:37:28] Look at the fucking state of him! 你看看他的样子
[1:37:30] Drive… Drive. 开车 开车
[1:37:32] Go, please. 快走 拜托
[1:37:45] Lisa. 丽莎啊
[1:37:48] – Lisa… – It’s all right, Danny. It’s all right. -丽莎 -没事的 丹尼 没事的
[1:37:50] Lisa, go back to the flat. 丽莎 回我的公寓
[1:37:52] – What? – Go back to the flat. -什么 -回我的公寓
[1:37:55] Please. 拜托
[1:37:57] Please go back to the flat. 拜托回我的公寓
[1:37:59] Yeah, OK, Danny OK 嗯 好吧 丹尼 好吧
[1:38:03] It’s OK, Danny. 没事的 丹尼
[1:38:05] Don’t cry. 别哭
[1:38:07] Danny, don’t cry. Don’t cry. 丹尼 别哭 别哭
[1:38:10] Told you I get you the camper. 我答应你买房车的
[1:38:12] We got camper van now. 我们现在有房车了
[1:38:23] Who’s that? 那是谁
[1:38:29] Thank you, Danny. 谢谢你 丹尼
[1:40:07] – Fishing. – Fishing. -钓鱼 -钓鱼
[1:40:09] – Fishing. – Too cold. -钓鱼 -太冷了
[1:40:11] Fishing. 钓鱼
[1:40:20] Fishing, Danny. 钓鱼 丹尼
[1:40:23] Look. 看
[1:40:43] Fishing! 钓鱼
[1:40:50] Come on. Silly. 来呀 笨笨
[1:40:55] I’ve got you. 抓到你了
[1:40:59] – How you doing, love? – I’m OK. -怎么样 亲爱的 -我很好
[1:41:02] – You warm enough? – Yeah. -够暖吧 -嗯
[1:41:03] – Do you want another blanket? – No, I’m OK. -再拿一个毯子 -不 不用了
[1:41:07] I made you some tea. 给你泡了茶
[1:41:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:41:11] I’ll just put it down there, yeah. 就放这了 好吧
[1:41:22] Should I call them in for their tea? 要叫他们来 一起喝茶吗
[1:41:24] No. 不用
[1:41:27] Nice. 很好
[1:41:29] You want to look after the kids? 你想照顾这些孩子
[1:41:36] I love you. 我爱你
[1:41:42] – Don’t get me going. – Stop it, you prick. -别弄哭我 -别这样 小白痴
[1:41:46] Dickhead. 傻样儿
[1:41:55] Come here. 过来
[1:42:22] Right, you two, I made you some tea. 好了 你们两个 我泡了茶
[1:42:26] Time for tea. 喝茶了
[1:42:28] Tea time! Me, please! 喝茶了 我 拜托
[1:42:30] Don’t throw anything at me, though, please. Don’t throw anything at me. 别扔我哦 拜托 别扔我
[1:42:35] – Tea! Tea! – No. No. No! Don’t throw anything at me! -茶 茶 -不 不 不 别扔我
[1:42:38] – Tea! – Hey! Enough of that. -茶 -嘿 够了
[1:43:06] Danny! 丹尼
[1:43:11] Danny, help me! 丹尼 来帮我
[1:43:17] Danny! Help me! 丹尼 帮我
2012年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Nocturnal Animals(夜行动物)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: It(小丑回魂)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme