时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | You’re Thomas Shaw. | 你就是托马斯·肖 |
[00:22] | You’re Thomas Shaw. | 你就是托马斯·肖 |
[00:22] | I know about De Vos, the black site, | 我全都知道 德沃斯 黑狱 |
[00:25] | the murder of Claudia Gartner, Ingrid Hollander, all of it. | 谋杀克劳迪娅·加特纳 还有英格丽·霍兰德 |
[00:28] | You can take your mind games to the Germans. | 你可以跟德国人玩你的心理战术 |
[00:30] | You don’t wanna do that, Sherlock. | 你不会想这么做的 大侦探 |
[00:32] | The Germans got to me before you did. | 德国人在你之前就发现我了 |
[00:34] | You’re free to go back to whatever agenda you choose | 你可以想做什么就做什么 |
[00:36] | after Berlin Station is sufficiently crippled. | 等柏林站充分被毁后 |
[00:38] | I’ll turn myself in before I give you Shaw. | 我让你抓到肖之前会先去自首 |
[00:41] | And what about Julian De Vos? | 那朱利安·德沃斯呢 |
[00:42] | I’m sure the boys in maximum security | 我相信最高级别监狱里那些小伙子们 |
[00:44] | would love to dress him up as Shirley Pimple. | 会很乐意把他打扮成皮条客雪莉 |
[00:46] | – I told you. – Yeah. | -我就说吧 -是啊 |
[00:48] | I’ve been thinking of ways of changing the system. | 我一直在想改变体制的方法 |
[00:50] | It would involve me taking on a new identity. | 可能会包括我换新的身份 |
[00:53] | – Why are you doing this? – Just… | -你为什么要这么做 -赶紧… |
[00:54] | just get on that fucking boat and go. | 赶紧上船 走吧 |
[00:57] | Frank Dupont, former Special Activities. | 弗兰克·杜邦 特别活动科前职员 |
[00:59] | You were contracted to kill Julian De Vos? | 你受雇去杀朱利安·德沃斯 |
[01:01] | I shot him, sure. | 我开枪打了他 当然 |
[01:03] | Unless you got eyes on a body yourself, | 但除非你亲眼看到尸体 |
[01:04] | never count ’em for dead. | 不然别指望他们真死了 |
[01:06] | Clay Williams is here. | 克莱·威廉姆斯来了 |
[01:07] | Just when you thought things shouldn’t get any worse. | 还以为事情不会更糟了呢… |
[01:09] | I need to close out the Iosava case. | 我得结了约萨瓦的案子 |
[01:11] | The Germans think that I took Iosava. | 德国人认为我抓了约萨瓦 |
[01:13] | So what exactly are you doing here? | 你到底来这里干什么 |
[01:14] | Hans didn’t mention he arrested Zoltan Vasile, | 汉斯没说他抓到了佐尔坦·瓦希勒吗 |
[01:16] | – the thug that took Iosava? – No. | -那个掳走了约萨瓦的混混 -没有 |
[01:20] | – Give this to Sandra. – Steven! | -把这个交给桑德拉 -史蒂文 |
[01:24] | You’ll be happy to know that I’ve dug up | 你一定会很高兴知道 |
[01:25] | something deeper than dirt on Ms. Edwards. | 我挖到了爱德华兹女士比黑料更严重的事 |
[01:28] | An unscheduled meeting with Golda Friedman. | 未经安排去跟戈尔达·弗里德曼见面 |
[01:30] | Are you a double agent for Mossad? | 你是摩萨德的双面特工吗 |
[01:32] | I don’t work for Golda. They work for me. | 我没为戈尔达效力 是他们为我效力 |
[01:34] | Then prove it. | 那就证明一下 |
[01:39] | There weren’t better ways to make amends | 就没有比托马斯·肖更好的办法 |
[01:40] | than Thomas Shaw? | 来弥补了吗 |
[01:41] | Not from my vantage point. | 在我看来没有 |
[01:42] | – Danny? – You touch my cousin, and I will kill you. | -丹尼 -你要是敢碰我表姐 我就杀了你 |
[01:45] | – Julian, just tell me where you are. – Teufelsberg. | -朱利安 告诉我你在哪里 -恶魔山 |
[01:50] | I accept the fact that I choose to work | 我接受事实 我选择了 |
[01:52] | for an imperfect institution, like a big boy. | 为一个不完美的机构工作 像个大男孩一样 |
[01:55] | You want sprinkles on that vanilla cone, big boy? | 你的香草甜筒上要加糖粒吗 大男孩 |
[01:58] | You should have just come with me when you let me go. | 你放了我的时候就该跟我一起走 |
[02:01] | No. | 不 |
[02:03] | Go on, as far and as fast as you can. | 走吧 尽你所能 跑得越远越快越好 |
[02:05] | There’s a picture on my desk. | 我桌子上有张照片 |
[02:07] | Maybe you should look at it, Daniel. | 也许你该去看看 丹尼尔 |
[02:09] | You run, too. | 你也得跑了 |
[02:10] | They’ll be here soon enough. | 他们很快就会来了 |
[03:07] | My name is thomas Shaw. | 我叫托马斯·肖 |
[03:09] | And this is my final message. | 这是我的最后一条消息 |
[03:12] | From the start, I have tried to make | 从一开始 我就试图 |
[03:14] | the Central Intelligence Agency accountable for its actions. | 让中情局为他们的行为负责 |
[03:20] | I have not always succeeded, but I have tried. | 虽然失败过 但我尽力了 |
[03:22] | 约翰·布伦南[总统反恐顾问] 死亡名单 禁止无人机袭击 停止中情局谋杀 | |
[03:32] | Why did you let him go? | 你为什么放走了他 |
[03:34] | Hector’s not free. He never will be. | 赫克托不会自由 永远不会 |
[03:38] | It all makes sense now, | 现在一切都说得通了 |
[03:42] | the way you never tell me anything… | 你从来不告诉我任何事 |
[03:47] | your sudden vanishing acts. | 以及你人间蒸发的戏码 |
[03:55] | You became your father. | 你跟你父亲一样了 |
[03:59] | Cold, absent. | 冷漠 麻木 |
[04:05] | Was he that way because of his job, | 他是为了工作才那样 |
[04:08] | or did he choose to become a spy because it was perfect for him? | 还是因为觉得自己很适合才选择当间谍的 |
[04:15] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[04:19] | It’s the only thing I was ever any good at. | 这是我唯一稍微擅长的工作 |
[04:34] | Emergency situation. | 紧急情况 |
[04:35] | Marjorie Dennis Toledo. | 马乔里·丹尼斯·托莱多 |
[04:39] | I need to be brought in, someplace off the books. | 得安排我去某个安全隐蔽的地方 |
[04:45] | I have a civilian with me. | 有个平民跟我一起 |
[05:09] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[05:10] | I never sleep, Robert. You know that. | 我从来不睡觉 罗伯特 你知道的 |
[05:13] | I need your file on Aleksandre Iosava. | 我需要你掌握的亚历山大·约萨瓦的资料 |
[05:16] | Iosava? Still? | 怎么还是约萨瓦 |
[05:18] | What is it with that little man? | 那个小个子男人到底什么情况 |
[05:20] | Clay Williams has been busy boxing up all the Iosava intercepts, | 克莱·威廉姆斯一直忙着整理窃听约萨瓦的情报 |
[05:23] | and the digital versions have mysteriously been erased. | 数字版不知怎的被销毁了 |
[05:27] | Nothing Clay Williams has done is kosher. | 克莱·威廉姆斯的行为都不合规矩 |
[05:29] | I suspect a cover-up. | 我怀疑有隐情 |
[05:31] | What are they covering up? | 他们在隐瞒什么 |
[05:32] | I won’t know until I can compare our intercepts with your file. | 我也不知道 得跟你的情报作比对 |
[05:36] | – Then let’s trade. – No, there’s no time. | -那就做笔交易 -不 来不及了 |
[05:41] | If my suspicions are right, | 如果我没猜错 |
[05:43] | then I can get leverage over Clay and salvage my career. | 那我就能左右克莱 拯救我的事业 |
[05:46] | With all these Berlin fuck-ups in my corridor file, | 我的履历上有了柏林站这些破烂事 |
[05:49] | I’ll… I’ll top out at GS-15, | 我就拿不到最高待遇了 |
[05:51] | I’ll never get my SES. | 也永远得不到体面的经济地位 |
[05:52] | You wanna try selling a washed-up instructor to Tel Aviv? | 你不会指望特拉维夫会要个一贫如洗的指导员吧 |
[05:56] | Bring me your intercepts, and we compare them to our files. | 把你们的情报给我 我们来比对 |
[05:59] | No, no, no, no. Berlin was the sole recipient. | 不行 不能带出柏林站 |
[06:01] | Only the Station’s hard copies exist, | 现在只有站里的复印件 |
[06:03] | and they’re being watched over by a Headquarters stiff. | 而且总部派了个老古董在监视着 |
[06:06] | I need to take your file to the Station. | 你得把你们的资料带来站里 |
[06:13] | Okay, um, how about this? | 好吧 这样吧 |
[06:17] | Our January summary just crossed my desk. | 我的办公桌上有一月份的总结报告 |
[06:20] | You want it? | 你想要吗 |
[06:21] | Get me the Chief of Station Overview. | 给我「站长综述」 |
[06:24] | I can’t do that. | 我办不到 |
[06:27] | I give you everything, Robert… | 我对你毫无保留 罗伯特 |
[06:29] | the Iranian Behruz, Iosava surveillance, | 伊朗人贝鲁兹 约萨瓦的监控录像 |
[06:32] | a path to promotion. I support you. | 还有晋升渠道 我支持了你 |
[06:36] | It’s time for you to start supporting us. | 现在该你支持我们了 |
[06:41] | Tomorrow afternoon, location Hosea. | 明天下午 地点何西亚 |
[06:43] | You bring the Overview, I will bring the Iosava files. | 把「综述」带来 我就给你约萨瓦的资料 |
[06:54] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[06:59] | I accuse you of selling out to Mossad, | 我指控你卖情报给摩萨德 |
[07:01] | and this is how you answer my accusations? | 你就这么回应我的指控吗 |
[07:03] | There is no answer, Valerie, and you know it. | 我没法回复你 瓦莱丽 你明白的 |
[07:07] | The only thing I can do is my job. | 我只能做好我自己的工作 |
[07:10] | I’m using my liaison contact | 我在利用我的关系网 |
[07:12] | to compare our transcripts to Mossad’s. | 将我们的情报跟摩萨德的情报进行比对 |
[07:19] | She wants the Chief of Station Overview. | 她想要「站长综述」 |
[07:22] | You are not giving Mossad the true names of our agents. | 你不能向摩萨德透露我们特工的真实身份 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:31] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[07:32] | Well, let’s just pack up and go home. | 我们就收拾东西 各回各家 |
[07:34] | Call it a day, why don’t we? | 到此为止 怎么样 |
[07:38] | Getting clarity on Iosava is the only way to figure out | 只有弄清约萨瓦的情况才能搞清 |
[07:40] | what Clay Williams is up to. | 克莱·威廉姆斯在打什么算盘 |
[07:47] | It may shed light on what happened to Clare. | 或许也能弄清克莱尔出了什么事 |
[07:51] | Hell, if we’re lucky, we might even save Steven in the process. | 要是走运 过程中甚至可能救下史蒂文 |
[07:55] | Am… am I missing something? | 我有说漏什么吗 |
[07:58] | Yeah, life in prison for treason. | 有 因叛国罪判终身监禁 |
[08:06] | There’s one way we’re gonna handle this, | 要解决这事只有一个办法 |
[08:10] | and you’re gonna do exactly what I say. | 你必须严格按我说的做 |
[08:11] | Is that understood? | 明白吗 |
[08:31] | They’re treating you well? | 他们对你还好吗 |
[08:33] | It’s been a while since I’ve spent this much time alone. | 我很久没一个人待这么长时间了 |
[08:38] | So, I, uh…had time to think about some things. | 我也有时间思考了一些事 |
[08:49] | Like… | 比如 |
[08:52] | Why didn’t Daniel Miller turn Shaw over to you, | 丹尼尔·米勒为什么没把肖交给你 |
[08:56] | when he knew my freedom depended on it? | 他明明知道只有那样才能救我脱困 |
[08:59] | And you. You could’ve quietly let me leave the country. | 而你本可以让我悄悄离开这个国家 |
[09:03] | I would’ve done it for you. | 换我就会为了你那么做 |
[09:04] | There wasn’t time, Steven. | 当时来不及了 史蒂文 |
[09:08] | You convinced me to push a joint operation that ended in bloodshed. | 你说服我采取联合行动 结果却有人伤亡 |
[09:10] | It may be noble in America, but not here. | 在美国或许很伟大 但这里不买账 |
[09:13] | Oh, well… Oh, how does a German court | 德国法庭为什么那么快 |
[09:17] | produce an arrest warrant that fast? | 就下了逮捕令 |
[09:19] | Nobody is that good at their job. | 没人工作效率那么高 |
[09:20] | We’re known for our efficiency. | 我们以工作高效闻名 |
[09:23] | Then I started to think about Thomas Shaw. | 后来我开始思考托马斯·肖的事 |
[09:26] | And for months, he would randomly hit | 有好几个月 他会随机攻击 |
[09:30] | station after station all over the world. | 全世界的各个情报站 |
[09:32] | Then all of a sudden, he decides he’s gotta focus | 突然就决定集中火力 |
[09:34] | entirely on my station. | 专攻我的情报站 |
[09:40] | Thomas Shaw works for you. | 托马斯·肖是为你效力的 |
[09:48] | Just tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[09:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:57] | So you can clean up the last of the evidence, | 这样你就能销毁最后的证据 |
[10:00] | find Shaw, and then kill him? | 找到肖 然后杀了他 |
[10:03] | Do your colleagues… do they even know about this, Hans? | 你的同事们知道这事吗 汉斯 |
[10:06] | Do they? | 知道吗 |
[10:09] | No. | 不 |
[10:11] | It’s just you. | 只有你知道 |
[10:14] | Maybe Esther Krug? | 或许还有伊斯特·克鲁格 |
[10:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:20] | What… Why would you want to kill my station? | 为什么你想端了我的情报站 |
[10:22] | – What, I-I-I didn’t… – You have to ask, Steven? | -怎么 我没 -你还好意思问 史蒂文 |
[10:26] | After you’ve listened to all of Germany’s telephone calls | 你们监听了那么多德国的电话 |
[10:29] | and read all our mail? | 读了那么多我们的邮件 |
[10:30] | After you have dragged us into a war on terror that you started? | 还把我们拉入了你们挑起的反恐战争 |
[10:34] | You think that was the Marshall Plan, | 你以为你们给这片大陆带来的 |
[10:35] | you bought this continent? You did not. You did not. | 是马歇尔计划 你们没有 没有 |
[10:38] | That’s politics! Don’t hide behind that. | 那是政治 别拿政治做借口 |
[10:40] | You fucked me over for months… months… | 你在背后搞了我好几个月 好几个月 |
[10:42] | while you smiled in my face. | 表面上还对我笑 |
[10:43] | I wake each morning feeling breath on the back of my neck. | 我每天早上醒来都感觉背后有冷风 |
[10:46] | – You feel it, too. – No, I don’t. | -你也是 -不 我没有 |
[10:48] | You know, the only thing that I really feel is stupid | 我现在唯一能感觉到的就是愚蠢 |
[10:50] | because I actually thought that you were my friend. | 因为我还真以为你是我的朋友 |
[10:56] | The things we do to hold on to our position. | 我们为了坚持各自的立场所做的事 |
[10:59] | We move too fast. We sacrifice our friends. | 我们推进得太快 我们互相牺牲朋友 |
[11:03] | We push ill-advised operations in shopping malls. | 我们在购物中心进行了糟糕的行动 |
[11:05] | Let’s stop lying to each other, Steven. | 就不要互相欺骗了 史蒂文 |
[11:10] | Everything we do is to delay the inevitable. | 我们做的一切都只是在推迟不可避免之事 |
[11:13] | Tomorrow, we both lose. | 明天 我们都会输 |
[11:16] | Today, I win. | 今天 我赢 |
[11:23] | See, you have no idea where Hector is. | 你看 你并不知道赫克托在哪 |
[11:28] | You haven’t won a thing, Hans. | 那你什么都没赢 汉斯 |
[12:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:33] | Hey, it’s DeJean. | 喂 我是德让 |
[12:34] | I need to fly the unfriendly skies. | 我要进入敌方领空 |
[12:43] | So this is where you all hide. | 所以你们就藏在这儿 |
[12:48] | When they come, what’s gonna happen? | 等他们来了 会发生什么事 |
[12:55] | They will get us out of the country. | 他们会把我们送出这个国家 |
[12:59] | This is my home, Daniel. | 这是我的家 丹尼尔 |
[13:03] | This is Max’s home. | 这是麦克斯的家 |
[13:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:07] | But even if the BfV didn’t follow me to you, | 就算联邦宪法保卫局没有跟踪我找到你 |
[13:10] | they still know you’re my cousin and they will find you. | 他们还是知道你是我亲戚 他们会找到你的 |
[13:23] | Still here. | 还在呢 |
[13:25] | Robert needs me to get into one of my agent files. | 罗伯特需要我拿一份特工档案 |
[13:27] | Russian code clerk. Time-sensitive. | 俄罗斯译电员 时间紧迫 |
[13:35] | She’ll be gone tomorrow. | 她明天就走 |
[13:38] | Better be. | 最好是 |
[13:47] | I can’t believe | 我真是不敢相信 |
[13:48] | I’m letting you fucking do this. | 我居然放任你做这种事 |
[13:50] | It’s your plan. You wanna do it? | 这是你的计划 你想亲自动手吗 |
[13:52] | No, this is your mess. I’m not going to prison. | 不 这是你的烂摊子 我才不要进监狱 |
[14:08] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[14:13] | This is so fucked up. | 这太他妈扯淡了 |
[14:15] | Just make the copies. Come on. | 快去复印 快点 |
[14:38] | Hi there. | 你们好 |
[14:40] | I work with Daniel. What’s your name? | 我是丹尼尔的同事 你叫什么 |
[14:42] | This way. | 这边 |
[14:59] | You’re Clay Williams, counterterrorism. | 你是克莱·威廉姆斯 反恐部的 |
[15:02] | And you’re Daniel Miller. | 你是丹尼尔·米勒 |
[15:04] | Come on. Give me some good news. | 来吧 给我点好消息 |
[15:06] | Tell me how your mission’s going. | 告诉我你的任务怎么样了 |
[15:10] | Thomas Shaw. | 托马斯·肖 |
[15:12] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[15:13] | Jemma Moore and I put together a lot of harebrained schemes | 杰玛·摩尔和我想过很多考虑不周的计划 |
[15:16] | to try to bring Shaw down, but when she told me | 想要扳倒肖 但当她告诉我 |
[15:18] | about a case officer-turned-analyst in Panama | 有个之前在巴拿马做情报官的分析员 |
[15:22] | who wanted to go it alone, I said she was crazy. | 想要一个人完成此事 我说她疯了 |
[15:26] | Was she? | 是吗 |
[15:28] | Look… | 听着 |
[15:31] | I don’t know who Shaw is, | 我不知道肖是谁 |
[15:34] | but I do know the Germans are running him. | 但我知道是德国人在经营他 |
[15:37] | Hans Richter’s afraid that I’ll make this public. | 汉斯·里克特害怕我会把这事公之于众 |
[15:40] | He just tried to kill me. | 他刚试图杀了我 |
[15:42] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[15:44] | The BfV is targeting an American diplomat | 联邦宪法保卫局在首都柏林 |
[15:47] | in the middle of Berlin? | 将一位美国外交官定为目标 |
[15:51] | They’ve gone completely off the rails. | 他们真是完全脱轨了 |
[15:52] | I’m pretty sure that he’s outsourcing it | 我很确定他把杀人的工作 |
[15:54] | to some criminal gangs. | 外包给了犯罪集团 |
[15:57] | From where I’m standing, it makes no difference. | 在我看来 都没什么区别 |
[15:59] | She and I need to be exfilled. | 她和我需要庇护 |
[16:01] | She won’t leave without her son. He’s in Munich. | 她不会抛下儿子离开 他在慕尼黑 |
[16:05] | I’ll arrange for both of you and the kid to go stateside. | 我会安排你们和那个孩子回美国境内 |
[16:10] | Just like that. | 那么容易吗 |
[16:14] | Welcome to the seventh floor. | 欢迎来到第七层 |
[16:31] | Have you heard anything? | 听到什么消息了吗 |
[16:33] | – The Germans are barely speaking to us. – Oh, God. | -德国人根本不跟我们交谈 -天哪 |
[16:35] | But they know better than to mistreat Steven. | 但他们有分寸 不会对史蒂文动手的 |
[16:38] | He gave me this for you. | 他让我把这个给你 |
[16:44] | – Do you mind taking a drive? – No. Sure. | -你开车行吗 -当然 |
[16:51] | This is a file on Zoltan Vasile, | 这是佐尔坦·瓦希勒的档案 |
[16:54] | the Romanian who kidnapped Aleksandre Iosava, | 那个绑架了亚历山大·约萨瓦的罗马尼亚人 |
[16:57] | the man the Germans think that Steven hired. | 德国人以为是史蒂文雇佣的他 |
[16:59] | Well, did he? | 是他吗 |
[17:01] | No, Kelly, he didn’t. | 不 凯利 他没有 |
[17:03] | Well, I wouldn’t know, would I? | 我没法知道啊 是吧 |
[17:05] | – He didn’t. – Yeah, well… | -他没有 -好吧 |
[17:08] | guess you do know him better than I do. | 看来你确实比我了解他 |
[17:14] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么做 |
[17:15] | We see if we can find Zoltan Vasile. | 我们看看能不能找到佐尔坦·瓦希勒 |
[17:31] | There was a moment I thought you were not going to show up. | 有一刻我以为你不会出现了 |
[17:36] | You make me sad, Golda. | 这话真让我难过 戈尔达 |
[17:41] | In 1983, I was running a Lebanese agent. | 1983年 我经营一个黎巴嫩特工 |
[17:46] | He was with me for over a year | 他跟了我一年多 |
[17:47] | before I brought him to meet my chief. | 我才带他去见我上司 |
[17:51] | At this meeting, the moment he shook my chief’s hand, | 见面时 他握住我上司手的那一刻 |
[17:53] | he blew himself up. | 就把自己炸了 |
[17:57] | I barely survived. My chief did not. | 我差点没活下来 我上司死了 |
[18:02] | You, Robert, have only been with me for a month. | 而你 罗伯特 你才跟了我一个月 |
[18:07] | Well, I hope I live long enough | 我希望自己活得够久 |
[18:09] | to have as many fun stories as you. | 能和你一样经历这么多有趣的故事 |
[18:36] | I don’t know why you’re so interested in the Iosavas. | 我不知道你为什么对约萨瓦夫妇那么感兴趣 |
[18:39] | There was never anything to them, | 他们身上没什么情报 |
[18:41] | other than child brides in the desert. | 除了沙漠里的童养媳 |
[18:45] | What are you talking about? Why are you telling me this now? | 你什么意思 你为什么现在跟我说这些 |
[18:49] | If Steven Frost wants to make a fool of himself, | 如果史蒂文·弗罗斯特想让自己难堪 |
[18:51] | why should Mossad stand in the way? | 摩萨德为什么要阻止他 |
[18:54] | Robert Samuel Kirsch, | 罗伯特·塞缪尔·基尔希 |
[18:55] | Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[18:57] | We’re taking you into custody for espionage. | 我们要以间谍罪逮捕你 |
[19:01] | Oh, fuck. | 去你妈的 |
[19:06] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:09] | You fucking kidding me? | 他妈逗我呢 |
[19:12] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[19:17] | We will look out for you. | 我们会罩着你的 |
[19:18] | Thanks, Golda, but I think I’m fucked. | 谢了 戈尔达 但我觉得自己死透了 |
[19:28] | She buy it? | 她信了吗 |
[19:30] | No way to tell with her. | 她可让人看不出来 |
[19:32] | Can you get these fucking things off of me, please? | 你能把那该死东西给我解开吗 |
[19:40] | It’s good to finally meet you, Mr. Richter. | 很高兴终于见到你了 里克特先生 |
[19:42] | Mr. Williams. | 威廉姆斯先生 |
[19:46] | I hope you haven’t come all this way | 希望你远道而来 |
[19:48] | to demand Steven Frost’s release. | 不是让我们释放史蒂文·弗罗斯特的 |
[19:51] | No, no, I wouldn’t presume to. | 不是 我也不会这么想 |
[19:54] | That’s a man who’s made some poor decisions, | 那家伙做了糟糕的决定 |
[19:56] | and he needs to face the consequences. | 他就该承担后果 |
[20:00] | So you are saying, officially, | 你这是正式承认 |
[20:02] | that Steven Frost authorized | 史蒂文·弗罗斯特授权 |
[20:03] | the rendition of Aleksandre Iosava? | 引渡了亚历山大·约萨瓦吗 |
[20:07] | Um, well, I’m not saying anything officially. | 我没有正式承认任何事 |
[20:12] | There’s a reason we are meeting here. | 我们见面是有目的的 |
[20:14] | It’s clean. No one can hear us. | 这里很安全 没人能听到 |
[20:21] | You’re running Thomas Shaw. | 你在经营托马斯·肖 |
[20:25] | And in order to keep that a secret, | 为了保守这个秘密 |
[20:27] | you’ve been trying to kill Daniel Miller. | 你一直在试图干掉丹尼尔·米勒 |
[20:31] | Who the fuck does that? | 什么人会干那种事啊 |
[20:35] | Now you give me Shaw, and we’ll straighten this mess out. | 你把肖给我 我们就算扯平了 |
[20:41] | You, on the other hand, | 而你呢 |
[20:42] | are trying to frame Steven Frost for the Iosava rendition, | 想陷害史蒂文·弗罗斯特引渡约萨瓦 |
[20:45] | when we both know he didn’t order it. | 而我们都清楚他没有下令 |
[20:52] | You have Zoltan Vasile in custody? | 你把佐尔坦·瓦希勒关起来了 |
[20:55] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:57] | He’s in prison, under the protection | 他在监狱 有检方办公室 |
[20:59] | of the Prosecutor’s Office. | 保护他的安全 |
[21:00] | Okay. Let’s do a little free trade here, Hans. | 好吧 咱们来做点自由贸易吧 汉斯 |
[21:05] | You take care of Zoltan Vasile. | 你负责佐尔坦·瓦希勒 |
[21:07] | I’ll take care of Daniel Miller. | 我来处理丹尼尔·米勒 |
[21:12] | Surely you’re not that indifferent to your own people? | 你肯定不会那么不在乎自家人的死活吧 |
[21:18] | Hans, how the hell did you survive the Cold War? | 汉斯 你究竟怎么从冷战中保命的 |
[21:23] | What we do, we do for our countries. | 我们做这些事 是为了自己的国家 |
[21:25] | That’s a given. | 那是本能 |
[21:26] | And sometimes that means we’re the janitors. | 有时也意味着我们要负责清理 |
[21:29] | We have to get a big mop and clean everything up. | 我们必须提着大拖布打扫干净 |
[21:33] | If it ever came out that you were running Shaw, | 如果有人发现是你经营肖 |
[21:37] | more than your career would go down the toilet. | 一起进下水道的可不只是你的事业 |
[21:41] | I’m throwing you a lifeline. | 我这是给你一条生路 |
[22:34] | Shouldn’t they have been here by now? | 这会儿他们不是该到了吗 |
[22:39] | There’s a lot to arrange. | 有很多事要安排 |
[22:46] | I doubt we’re their top priority. | 我怀疑他们没那么在乎我们 |
[23:00] | That’s them? | 是他们吗 |
[23:01] | Shit. | 操 |
[23:03] | We need to go. | 该走了 |
[23:33] | – Hello? – Wherever you are, get out now. | -喂 -不管你在哪儿 赶紧出来 |
[23:36] | – You’re too late. – Are you… | -太迟了 -你… |
[23:37] | You were running him. | 是你们在经营他 |
[23:38] | You and Hans, you were running Hector. | 你和汉斯 是你们在经营赫克托 |
[23:40] | – Now you’re trying to kill us. – No! I… | -现在你们又想干掉我们 -不 我… |
[24:29] | Johnson, it’s Daniel. | 约翰逊 我是丹尼尔 |
[24:31] | Listen, I have a strange request, but it’s important. | 听着 我有个奇怪但很重要的请求 |
[24:36] | It’s in Hector’s desk. | 在赫克托桌上 |
[24:50] | Headquarters fed us a line from day one. | 总部从第一天就骗了我们 |
[24:52] | It’s clear in every goddamn transcript. | 不管怎么理解这都是明摆着的 |
[24:56] | The Iosavas may have been a nasty pair of matchmakers, | 约萨瓦夫妇或许是一对肮脏的媒人 |
[24:59] | but they were never grade “A” terrorists. | 但他们绝非A级恐怖分子 |
[25:02] | Or you were fishing for a cover story. | 也可能你是想钓一篇封面报道 |
[25:07] | Okay. Look, | 好吧 听着 |
[25:10] | we’re in this together, | 不管你是否乐意 |
[25:12] | like it or not. | 我们都是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[25:15] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[25:15] | So soon as Johnson | 所以一旦约翰逊 |
[25:17] | collects our intercepts from the SCIF, | 从保密会议室拿到我们截获的情报 |
[25:19] | we’ll take everything we’ve got here down to the Station | 我们就把从这儿的东西都带回情报站 |
[25:22] | and have a proper reckoning. | 来一次公正的清算 |
[27:04] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[27:08] | Thank you, Johnson. | 谢谢 约翰逊 |
[27:14] | All the Iosava intercepts… | 所有关于约萨瓦的情报 |
[27:17] | shredded. | 都被粉碎了 |
[27:28] | Now do you believe me? | 现在你信我了吗 |
[27:34] | You know what? Let’s knock off, | 这样吧 咱们先中止 |
[27:37] | get a few hours of sleep, | 小睡几个钟头 |
[27:39] | wake up to another fucked up day tomorrow. | 明天再起来迎接操蛋的一天 |
[27:42] | You think you’re sleeping here tonight? | 你今晚是打算在这儿睡吗 |
[27:44] | I know you don’t like me, Valerie, | 我知道你不喜欢我 瓦莱丽 |
[27:46] | but do you really want a Mossad bullet in the back of my head? | 但你真希望有摩萨德从背后崩我脑袋吗 |
[27:51] | I don’t know. How long do I get to decide? | 我也说不准 我有多长时间考虑 |
[27:57] | Why did Langley do this? | 总部为什么要这么做 |
[28:00] | That’s what we’re gonna find out. | 这就是我们要查明的 |
[28:10] | I’ll tell you, | 我得说 |
[28:11] | I was surprised when our Air Force attaché | 当空军人员告诉我 |
[28:13] | told me he’d just received a landing clearance request | 他刚接到局长飞机的申请落地许可 |
[28:15] | for the Director’s plane. | 我很惊讶 |
[28:16] | I don’t have a lot of time, Franzen. | 我时间有限 弗兰岑 |
[28:18] | I have a letter for the Ambassador. | 我有一封信要给大使 |
[28:20] | – It’s from the White House. – I’ll deliver it. | -来自白宫 -我会送达 |
[28:22] | No, I will deliver it. | 不 我来送 |
[28:23] | You don’t need to copy Headquarters about our arrival. | 你不需要再跟总部说我们到了 |
[28:25] | I will do that. | 这事交给我 |
[28:26] | James here will draft a message | 这位詹姆斯将会起草一份 |
[28:28] | for your commo to send. | 给你们公开的消息 |
[28:30] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[28:46] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[28:49] | Barely. | 九死一生 |
[28:51] | Probably not smart to be here. | 来这里可能并不明智 |
[28:53] | Probably not. | 可能是的 |
[28:56] | Clay Williams… he’s trying to kill you. | 克莱·威廉姆斯…他想杀了你 |
[29:01] | He made a deal with Hans. | 他跟汉斯达成了交易 |
[29:11] | Why did you call to warn me? | 你为什么打来警告我 |
[29:15] | I’d be one less person | 我死了就又少一个人 |
[29:17] | that knew you and Hans were running Thomas Shaw. | 知道你和汉斯在经营托马斯·肖了 |
[29:22] | My death makes you safer. | 我死了你会更安全 |
[29:24] | Yeah. Probably does. | 是啊 大概确实如此 |
[29:37] | Germany’s interests are more important than your feelings. | 德国的利益远比你的感受重要 |
[29:40] | Didn’t you tell me that? | 你不是这么告诉我的吗 |
[29:45] | Of course I did. | 我当然说过 |
[29:48] | And they are. | 也确实如此 |
[29:53] | We almost had something, didn’t we? | 我们差点要有点什么了 不是吗 |
[29:59] | Yes. | 是 |
[30:16] | Where did Hector keep the files | 赫克托从站里拷贝的文件 |
[30:18] | that he copied from the Station? | 藏在哪儿了 |
[30:23] | He would have kept a cache. | 他应该会留下缓存 |
[30:28] | We never found it. | 我们一直没找到 |
[31:02] | Ms. Mason, yes? | 你是梅森女士吧 |
[31:04] | I’m afraid I have difficult news concerning Mr. Vasile. | 关于瓦希勒先生 我恐怕有些坏消息 |
[31:23] | Well, my old cover worked, | 我之前的卧底身份瞒过去了 |
[31:25] | but that’s the only good news. | 但这是仅有的好消息了 |
[31:27] | Zoltan Vasile is dead. They told me he hung himself. | 佐尔坦·瓦希勒死了 他们说他上吊了 |
[31:32] | – Do you believe it? – No. | -你信吗 -不信 |
[31:41] | Todd, I want to introduce | 托德 这位是 |
[31:42] | Michael Scheel from the Director’s Office. | 来自局长办公室的迈克尔·谢尔 |
[31:44] | Michael, good to meet you. | 迈克尔 很高兴认识你 |
[31:46] | It’s been a long flight, sir. If I may… | 路途漫漫 先生 请看这个 |
[31:51] | White House, huh? | 白宫的 |
[32:03] | And to be handled in CIA channels only? | 只能通过中情局的线路进行吗 |
[32:06] | There’s a cable on its way to you, sir. | 电缆马上就送到了 先生 |
[32:08] | It says I can’t even call back on my secure terminal. | 上面说我甚至不能用安全终端打电话 |
[32:12] | I don’t think the President wants the NSA | 总统应该不希望这次谈话 |
[32:14] | listening in on this one. | 被国安局窃听 |
[32:17] | Well, you, uh, you wanna tell me what this one is? | 那你能告诉我这次谈话的内容是什么吗 |
[32:25] | I’m gonna need this cable sent off, stat. | 把这个电缆送出去 |
[32:27] | Of course, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[32:39] | This guy’s been linked to Paris, Brussels. | 这个人跟巴黎 布鲁塞尔都有联系 |
[32:41] | And last week, his name came up in an interrogation | 上周 在一次涉及到曼哈顿恐怖袭击威胁的 |
[32:43] | about an imminent terror attack on Manhattan. | 审讯中 出现了他的名字 |
[32:47] | The Saudis, as usual, don’t know what they have. | 沙特人一如既往地不知道他们抓的是什么人 |
[32:49] | But I’ve got a ticking clock and a chair for him | 但我时间不多 希望能尽快把他 |
[32:52] | at a black site in Morocco. | 关进摩洛哥的黑狱 |
[32:54] | I just need to sit him in it. | 我只需要跟他谈谈 |
[32:56] | What are the Saudis holding him for? | 沙特以什么罪名关押他的 |
[32:57] | – Sodomy. – Sodomy? | -鸡奸罪 -鸡奸罪 |
[33:00] | Like I said, they don’t know what they’ve got. | 我说了 沙特不知道他是什么人 |
[33:02] | And given that he worked for Saudi Intelligence in Berlin, | 鉴于他在柏林为沙特情报局工作 |
[33:05] | I think it’s best we don’t tell ’em. | 我们最好还是别告诉他们 |
[33:18] | Now I’ve got the CIA Director chiming in with the White House. | 现在中情局局长和白宫都介入了 |
[33:22] | How dangerous is this guy? | 这人有多危险 |
[33:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:38] | How did this all happen? | 怎么会发生这些事 |
[33:42] | What? | 什么 |
[33:44] | All of it. | 所有事 |
[33:45] | I thought the Iosavas, um, I thought it was important. | 我以为约萨瓦夫妇的事很重要 |
[33:48] | I thought it was crucial. | 是重中之重 |
[33:51] | People died, Robert. | 有人还为之丧命了 罗伯特 |
[33:56] | Clare died in a fucking warehouse. | 克莱尔死在了一间破仓库里 |
[34:13] | Don’t tell anybody I cried. | 别告诉别人我哭过 |
[34:15] | I will kill you myself. | 否则我亲手杀了你 |
[34:21] | I don’t know why I’m trusting you. | 我不知道为什么我还信任你 |
[34:25] | I don’t know if you’re telling me the truth. | 我不知道你是否在跟我说实话 |
[34:28] | Here’s the truth. | 实话是 |
[34:33] | Golda knew I was pissed at Steven | 戈尔达知道在伊朗会议后 |
[34:35] | after the Iran conference. | 我很生史蒂文的气 |
[34:37] | She thought she saw an opening there to turn me. | 她认为是策反我的好时机 |
[34:41] | I played along, figuring… eventually, | 我假装迎合 想着总有一天 |
[34:46] | I could feed Mossad whatever we wanted. | 我可以提供给摩萨德任何我们想给的情报 |
[34:50] | Headquarters approved. | 这事总部批准了 |
[34:54] | I guess we never got to “Eventually.” | 看来我们没等到「那一天」 |
[34:58] | What will you do? | 你有什么打算 |
[35:00] | Move in with you, clearly. | 当然是搬进来跟你一起住 |
[35:26] | Why would the Germans want to kill the man | 为什么德国人要杀 |
[35:29] | who kidnapped Aleksandre Iosava? | 绑架亚历山大·约萨瓦的人 |
[35:31] | Because Zoltan Vasile’s confession | 因为佐尔坦·瓦希勒的招供 |
[35:33] | wouldn’t have led to Steven. | 不会引向史蒂文 |
[35:35] | But that’s the question. | 这就是问题所在 |
[35:38] | Why does Hans Richter want Steven to go down | 为什么汉斯·里克特想让史蒂文 |
[35:40] | for the rendition? | 因为引渡的事垮台 |
[35:42] | And why would headquarters lie to us about the Iosavas? | 为什么总部要骗我们约萨瓦夫妇的事 |
[35:48] | Can you take a message to Steven? | 你能给史蒂文带个话吗 |
[35:50] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[35:57] | Hello? Daniel. | 喂 丹尼尔 |
[36:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[36:08] | Is this where you’ve been hiding out? | 你就一直藏在这里吗 |
[36:10] | Where’s Hector? | 赫克托在哪 |
[36:14] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮忙 |
[36:36] | In two days, he’ll meet with the prosecutor | 两天后 他会跟检察官见面 |
[36:38] | and be able to prove his innocence. | 洗清自己的罪名 |
[36:43] | When are you seeing the prosecutor to prove yours? | 你什么时候去见检察官洗清你的罪名呢 |
[36:52] | Don’t say I never did you a favor, Steven. | 别说我从没帮过你 史蒂文 |
[37:28] | – How are you? – Absolutely wonderful. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[37:33] | I didn’t go see Sandra. | 我没去见桑德拉 |
[37:37] | And… I did not give her your gift. | 我没把你的礼物给她 |
[37:48] | He’s alive and well. | 他还好好地活着 |
[37:53] | Good. | 那就好 |
[37:56] | – Good. – The Iosavas… | -那就好 -约萨瓦夫妇的事 |
[37:59] | All the information you got from Headquarters | 你从总部得到的所有信息 |
[38:01] | was completely true. | 都是真的 |
[38:04] | Clay Williams is not covering anything up. | 克莱·威廉姆斯没有隐瞒任何事 |
[38:11] | I’m afraid our time is up. | 时间到了 |
[38:29] | I’m in hiding… | 我在躲 |
[38:32] | from Clay Williams. | 躲克莱·威廉姆斯 |
[38:34] | Clay Williams shredded the Iosava intercepts. | 克莱·威廉姆斯粉碎了关于约萨瓦的情报 |
[38:37] | Most of which were lies. | 大多数都是假的 |
[38:39] | Headquarters was pushing their own agenda with the Iosavas, | 总部对约萨瓦夫妇另有打算 |
[38:42] | and now they’re trying to cover it up, | 现在他们想掩盖这一切 |
[38:43] | framing Frost for the rendition. | 把引渡的事栽赃给弗罗斯特 |
[38:46] | What about Zoltan Vasile? | 佐尔坦·瓦希勒呢 |
[38:49] | Zoltan Vasile mysteriously hung himself in a German prison. | 佐尔坦·瓦希勒在一间德国监狱里离奇上吊了 |
[38:54] | Shit. | 操 |
[38:57] | Hans killed Zoltan Vasile for Clay. | 汉斯替克莱杀了佐尔坦·瓦希勒 |
[39:00] | In exchange, Clay was gonna kill me for Hans. | 作为交换 克莱会替汉斯来杀我 |
[39:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:07] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[39:09] | Is that why Clay’s in Berlin? | 所以克莱才来柏林吗 |
[39:10] | No, he’s not here for me. | 不 他不是为了我来的 |
[39:15] | He’s here for Thomas Shaw. | 他是为了托马斯·肖 |
[39:20] | That’s it. | 原来如此 |
[39:24] | Clay drummed up an obsession with the Iosavas | 克莱疯狂痴迷于约萨瓦夫妇 |
[39:27] | to try and flush Shaw out into the open. | 是为了把肖引出来 |
[39:31] | Distribute false intercepts to a small circle of people | 把虚假情报分发给一小群人 |
[39:34] | and watch to see who leaks them. | 看看谁会泄露 |
[39:38] | An eyewash. | 障眼法 |
[39:41] | But the fake intercepts were so good | 但虚假情报太过真实 |
[39:43] | that somebody at the Agency believed them. | 局里有人相信了 |
[39:47] | Decided to rendition Iosava… | 决定引渡约萨瓦 |
[39:52] | One hand didn’t know what the other was doing. | 双方互不知晓对方在做什么 |
[39:54] | – And Steven’s paying for it. – Yeah? | -而史蒂文在为此背锅 -喂 |
[40:00] | He says it’s an eyewash. | 他说这是障眼法 |
[40:05] | Steven agrees. | 史蒂文也这么认为 |
[40:07] | I got what you asked for from Hector’s desk. | 我把你要的赫克托桌上的东西拿来了 |
[40:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:13] | What’s this? What are you doing? | 这是什么 你要干什么 |
[40:17] | We can prove the eyewash | 我们可以证明障眼法 |
[40:19] | if we can find copies of the original intercepts. | 只要我们能找到最初那些情报的副本 |
[40:23] | Copies? | 副本 |
[40:24] | Yeah. Thomas Shaw made copies. | 对 托马斯·肖做了拷贝 |
[40:27] | How do you know that, Daniel? | 你怎么知道的 丹尼尔 |
[40:35] | Because I know who he is. | 因为我知道他是谁 |
[40:44] | Hector is Thomas Shaw. | 赫克托就是托马斯·肖 |
[40:51] | Hector? | 赫克托 |
[40:56] | – No. – Valerie… | -不可能 -瓦莱丽 |
[41:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:07] | So if Hector is Thomas Shaw, then who the fuck are you? | 如果赫克托是托马斯·肖 那你他妈又是谁 |
[41:14] | I was sent here to find him. | 我是被派来找出他的 |
[41:18] | I’m the one who turned the spotlight on Berlin. | 是我把聚光灯打向柏林站的 |
[41:22] | I opened the door to all of this. | 是我开启了这一切的大门 |
[41:27] | And now we need to close it once and for all. | 而现在我们得永远关闭它 |
[42:12] | No. | 不 |
[42:33] | – Golda. – Hans. I have information. | -戈尔达 -汉斯 我有消息 |
[42:38] | My people spotted some Americans of interest | 我的人在科尔霍夫塔 |
[42:40] | at the Kollhoff Tower. | 发现了一些美国嫌犯 |
[42:43] | Robert Kirsch, Daniel Miller, | 罗伯特·基尔希 丹尼尔·米勒 |
[42:45] | and Valerie Edwards is already inside. | 还有瓦莱丽·爱德华兹已经在里面了 |
[42:50] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[42:52] | They are debriefing a mole | 他们在给 |
[42:54] | they have been running inside the Reichstag. | 他们在国会大厦安插的内鬼介绍情况 |
[42:58] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 |
[43:00] | Because I always pay people back. | 因为我总是有仇必报 |
[43:17] | 那史蒂文·弗罗斯特呢 你不担心他会告诉检方吗 | |
[43:30] | 把丹尼尔·米勒 瓦莱丽·爱德华兹 还有罗伯特·基尔希扣押起来 | |
[43:48] | 你知道如果传出去是我们在经营肖 会有什么后果吗 | |
[44:29] | Welcome to Europe’s fastest elevator. | 欢迎乘坐欧洲最快的电梯 |
[44:31] | In only 20 seconds, we’ll be already at 90 meters high. | 仅需20秒 我们就能上升到90米的高空 |
[44:33] | At a speed of 8.5 meters per second, | 每秒8.5米 |
[44:36] | 30 kilometers per hour, and we’re already there. | 每小时30公里 已经到了 |
[45:09] | Clear so far. | 目前安全 |
[46:00] | Four coming your way. | 有四个朝你过去了 |
[46:01] | Got it. Thanks. | 收到 谢了 |
[46:33] | Valerie Edwards! | 瓦莱丽·爱德华兹 |
[46:36] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好了 |
[46:39] | I’m an American diplomat. | 我是美国外交官 |
[46:48] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[46:50] | I swear to God, if this doesn’t work out, | 我发誓 如果这行不通 |
[46:52] | – I’ll fucking kill Hector. – And if it does? | -我他妈一定杀了赫克托 -如果成功了呢 |
[46:53] | I’ll fucking kill him anyway. | 我他妈还是要杀他 |
[47:11] | I got it. | 拿到了 |
[47:13] | Get the fuck out of here. Go. | 快离开这里 快走 |
[47:17] | Hey, guys. What’s going on? | 伙计们 怎么了 |
[47:19] | – Robert Kirsch? – Yeah, that’s who I am. | -罗伯特·基尔希吗 -对 是我 |
[47:20] | Why? What do you need? | 怎么了 你们有什么需要 |
[47:23] | Take it easy. | 慢着点 |
[47:25] | Where’s she going? | 她要去哪 |
[48:16] | Where is it, Daniel? | 东西在哪 丹尼尔 |
[48:20] | Where is it? | 到底在哪 |
[48:25] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[48:44] | My name is Thomas Shaw, | 我叫托马斯·肖 |
[48:48] | and this is my final message. | 这是我最后一条信息 |
[48:53] | From the start, I have tried to make | 从一开始 我就试图 |
[48:56] | the Central Intelligence Agency accountable for its actions. | 让中情局为他们的行为负责 |
[49:01] | I have not always succeeded… | 虽然失败过 |
[49:06] | But I have tried. | 但我尽力了 |
[49:09] | And along the way… | 一路以来 |
[49:12] | I have ruined the lives of real people. | 我毁了很多真实的人们的生活 |
[49:18] | Now I need to be accountable for my own actions. | 现在我得为自己的行为负责了 |
[49:31] | The CIA’s hunt for Thomas Shaw, | 中情局通过他们所谓的「障眼法」 |
[49:34] | through what it calls an “Eyewash,” | 对托马斯·肖的追捕 |
[49:37] | has resulted in too many deaths, | 已经导致了太多人丧命 |
[49:39] | too much destruction. | 造成了太多破坏 |
[49:42] | To what end? | 为了什么呢 |
[49:45] | They still don’t know who I am, | 他们仍然不知道我是谁 |
[49:48] | and they will never know. | 他们也永远不会知道 |
[49:51] | All that’s left of their deceit… | 他们的谎言剩下的 |
[49:54] | are broken bodies | 只有残破的躯体 |
[49:58] | and broken lives. | 和支离破碎的生活 |
[50:03] | It would be irresponsible to continue on my path. | 如果我继续自己的道路 将是不负责的 |
[50:07] | It would make me no better than they are. | 那我就跟他们无异了 |
[50:13] | And so… | 所以 |
[50:15] | goodbye. | 再会 |
[50:21] | Some will ask who Thomas Shaw was. | 有人会问托马斯·肖是谁 |
[50:25] | A man. | 一个男人 |
[50:27] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[50:30] | A collective. | 还是一个集团 |
[50:32] | In Berlin, people on the street say, | 在柏林 大街上的人们会说 |
[50:36] | “I am Shaw”… | 「我是肖」 |
[50:38] | men, women, children. | 男女老少皆如此 |
[50:44] | The fact is, we’re all complicit. | 事实是 我们都是同谋 |
[50:49] | We all know something is wrong. | 我们都知道有些事不太对 |
[50:52] | We’ve known it for a long time. | 我们很早就知道了 |
[50:56] | But we do nothing. | 可我们无所作为 |
[50:59] | Exposing wrongs is not the same as righting them. | 披露错误并不等同于纠正错误 |
[51:04] | Governments are not moved by shame. | 政府不会因羞耻而动摇 |
[51:09] | Actually changing things with your own hands? | 用你的双手去实实在在地改变事情 |
[51:13] | That’s the hard part. | 那才是最难的 |
[51:18] | If Thomas Shaw represents change, | 如果托马斯·肖代表了改变 |
[51:21] | then show me the change, | 那就让我看看改变吧 |
[51:24] | and I’ll say that I was him. | 那我会说我就是他 |
[51:29] | Until then… | 但在那之前 |
[51:31] | we could be anybody. | 我们可能是任何人 |