Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

柏林谍影(Berlin Station)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 柏林谍影(Berlin Station)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] I’m looking at a station in utter disarray. 我正看着一个极度混乱的情报站
[00:23] To top it off, Chief of Station is in the wind. 最重要的是 站长还不知所踪了
[00:25] One more fuck up, Langley’s in here cleaning house. 再出一次乱子 总部就要来做清理了
[00:28] I think Hector is Thomas Shaw. 我认为赫克托就是托马斯·肖
[00:29] You realize what you’re accusing your friend of? 你知道你这是在指控自己的朋友吧
[00:31] Hector helped De Vos escape the black site, 赫克托帮了德沃斯越狱
[00:33] and De Vos is happy to do his bidding. 德沃斯很愿意帮他做事
[00:35] You afraid you’ll jump or fall? 你害怕跳下去还是摔下去
[00:37] – Fall. – Afraid I’ll jump every time. -摔下去 -我每次都怕自己会跳下去
[00:39] I’m gonna give you Thomas Shaw. In return, 我会给你托马斯·肖 作为回报
[00:41] I walk out of Germany a free man. 我要以自由人的身份离开德国
[00:43] I’m sorry, Daniel, you had to lie for… 很抱歉 丹尼尔 你得为我撒…
[00:47] I’m here on behalf of the Agency 我代表中情局
[00:48] to conduct a polygraph examination. 来给你测谎
[00:50] It’s not working. Textbook avoidance techniques. 没用 标准的回避技巧
[00:52] – We could force it. Scopolamine. – Do it. -我们可以逼他露馅 用东莨菪碱 -做吧
[00:55] Consider the ramifications if you’re wrong. 考虑一下如果你错了会有什么后果
[00:57] – I’m not wrong. – What did you do to Julian De Vos? -我没错 -你对朱利安·德沃斯做了什么
[00:59] – Did you help him escape? – No, he helped me. -你帮他逃跑了吗 -不 是他帮了我
[01:02] What the fuck is your problem? 你他妈找什么麻烦
[01:04] Currently, you are. 现在 你就是我的麻烦
[01:05] Don’t make me take things into my own hands. 别逼我自己动手
[01:12] Mr. DeJean, are you Thomas Shaw? No. -德让先生 你是托马斯·肖吗 -不是
[01:15] Thomas Shaw is dead. 托马斯·肖死了
[02:56] There’s a bucket for that. 明明有桶给你吐的
[03:02] Okay, Julian, let’s try again. 好了 朱利安 咱们再来一遍
[03:05] Why were you renting flats 你为什么要把公寓租给
[03:06] to a Libyan terrorist cell in Brussels? 在布鲁塞尔的利比亚恐怖份子
[03:11] Maybe we should pay a visit to your friends in Tripoli? 或许我们该去会会你在的黎波里的朋友
[03:14] Catch the next flight from Marrakesh? 搭上马拉喀什过来的下一趟航班
[03:21] I-I didn’t know. 我当时并不知道
[03:34] Look at him. 看看他
[03:36] You’d almost give him milk and cookies 在把他交给汉斯前
[03:37] before turning him over to Hans. 让人都想给他点牛奶和饼干了
[03:39] How does Hans get around Hector’s diplomatic immunity? 汉斯怎么搞定赫克托的外交豁免权的
[03:42] He knows how to bend the law when necessary. 他知道必要时如何枉法
[03:44] He will not allow immunity to apply to Thomas Shaw. 他不会让托马斯·肖拿到豁免权
[03:47] The one question that ultimately mattered, and he passed it. How? 最关键的问题是他通过了测谎 怎么做到的
[03:52] Well, there’s nothing sacred about a polygraph. 测谎仪不是什么圣物
[03:54] You know that. It’s a scare tactic. 你也知道 就是吓唬人的把戏
[03:56] What, you’re not suggesting we let him go on a technicality? 你不会建议我们因为一次技术结果就放了他吧
[04:01] Do you think handing him over to the Germans is the right move? 那你觉得把他交给德方是明智之举吗
[04:05] They don’t crack him, then what? 他们要是问不出话会怎样
[04:06] Well, what do you suggest? 那你有什么想法
[04:09] We call headquarters and tell them about our little stage play? 打给总部 告诉他们这出小闹剧吗
[04:13] They cannot be trusted. 不能相信他们
[04:14] Fine, but you tell Hans I want a spot to watch. 好 但你跟汉斯说我要旁观
[04:16] If he can lie to us, he will lie to them through his teeth. 要是他能对我们撒谎 就也能对他们撒谎
[04:19] All right. 好
[04:26] Hans. 汉斯
[04:27] Cutting it close, Steven. 长话短说 史蒂文
[04:28] We’re minutes from the start of business. 行动马上就要开始了
[04:30] Well, I think we have Shaw, 我想我们抓到肖了
[04:31] but there’s a discrepancy in the polygraph. 但跟测谎结果不一致
[04:34] – What does your gut tell you? – We have him. -你的直觉怎么看 -我们抓到他了
[04:38] Then we have a deal. Who is it? 那我们就能成交 是谁
[04:40] Not on an open line, Hans. 公开电话上不方便说 汉斯
[04:42] Of course. 也对
[04:44] Can you at least tell me who will be doing the handover? 那至少能告诉我谁负责交接吗
[04:47] Daniel Miller. I-I have to get back to Kelly. 丹尼尔·米勒 我得回去找凯利
[04:50] And Daniel wants to witness your interrogation. 你们审讯时丹尼尔也想在场
[04:53] Tell Daniel my team will be waiting 告诉丹尼尔半小时后
[04:54] at the Gleisdreieck parking garage in 30 minutes. 我的人会在三角铁路站停车场等着
[04:59] And give Kelly a hug goodbye from me. 替我拥抱凯利说句再见
[05:02] Thanks, Hans. 谢谢 汉斯
[05:03] I’ll send you a postcard when the dust settles. 等一切平息后我会给你寄张明信片
[05:09] 30 minutes. Gleisdreieck parking garage. 半小时后 三角铁路站停车场
[05:13] Get him there in one piece. 把他安然无恙地送过去
[05:18] Goodbye, Daniel. 再见 丹尼尔
[05:21] Today, the Germans get the credit, 今天的功劳归了德方
[05:23] but your time will come when all’s said and done. 但等尘埃落定 就该你大放异彩了
[05:25] I won’t hold my breath. 我不会抱太高期望的
[06:43] What’s Clay Williams doing here? 克莱·威廉姆斯怎么来了
[06:45] Damage control. 损害控制
[06:46] Just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse… 还以为事情不会更糟了呢…
[06:53] Willkommen. 欢迎
[06:54] Didn’t know you were coming to Berlin. 都不知道你要来柏林
[06:56] Last-minute call. 临危受命
[06:58] Not a moment too soon, given the state of this place. 鉴于这里的情况 几乎为时已晚了
[07:01] Well, I-I-I assume you’re here to help us find Steven Frost? 我想你是来帮我们找史蒂文·弗罗斯特的吧
[07:06] Uh, we could use a top dog like yourself 我们需要您这样的高官
[07:08] to convince the Germans to lift the arrest warrant. 说服德国方面撤销逮捕令
[07:10] We have more problems than Steven Frost… 我们的麻烦不止是史蒂文·弗罗斯特
[07:12] the shooting at a mall, 商场枪战
[07:13] Clare Itani dead and her killer MIA. 克莱尔·伊塔尼殉职 凶手还失踪了
[07:16] I need to close out the Iosava case. 我得结了约萨瓦的案子
[07:19] Marina! 玛丽娜
[07:21] I want every scrap of paper and surveillance 给我与他相关的所有文件以及
[07:23] pertaining to him. 监视资料
[07:26] Coordinate with Kirsch here. 跟这边的基尔希协作
[07:28] If you could just show me when… 麻烦能告诉我什么时候…
[07:29] Marina, could you just give me a sec? Please? 玛丽娜 麻烦先出去一下好吗 谢谢
[07:35] Yeah. 去吧
[07:37] Listen, uh, Clay, it goes without saying 克莱 显而易见
[07:39] that the Station and I are at your disposal. 我和站里都得听你指挥
[07:40] But I’d… I would like a little more assurance from your end 但我想听你更确定地说
[07:43] that Steven is a priority. 找史蒂文是首要任务
[07:46] Well, I would like to know that you have things under control 而我想知道你作为代理局长
[07:50] as Acting Chief. 已经控制好了局面
[07:53] What the fuck is “Brown Bear”? 「棕熊」到底怎么东西
[07:56] Brown Bear? 「棕熊」
[07:57] The call Ms. Edwards took from Hector DeJean 爱德华兹女士在克莱尔·伊塔尼的谈判那晚
[08:01] the night of the Clare Itani negotiation. 接到了赫克托·德让打的电话
[08:03] See, I’ve been digging around in the records. 你看 我一直在四处查看记录
[08:06] Have you? Yeah. 你查过吗 好吧
[08:09] I want you to arrange to have her called back to Langley immediately. 我要你安排立刻把她召回总部
[08:13] First, an accountability review board, 先交给问责审查委员会
[08:16] then a Justice referral, if necessary. 如有必要再移交给司法部门
[08:18] We’re dropping like flies here, Clay. 我们目前遭受了重创 克莱
[08:19] Shouldn’t this wait a beat? 这事该缓缓吧
[08:21] Since when does the Chief wait to get his tribe in order? 局长什么时候开始要等着恢复秩序了
[08:26] Right. 好吧
[08:30] By the way, these proof of life photos 对了 这些从罗方抓走约萨瓦的现场
[08:33] from when the Romanians took Iosava… 拍到的证明人还活着的照片
[08:36] you procured these, right? 是你弄到的 对吗
[08:38] – That’s right. – How? -没错 -怎么弄到的
[08:42] Contact in the polizei. 警方内部关系
[08:44] After all my parking tickets, they owed me. 给我开了那么多停车罚单 他们欠我的
[08:49] Next time, don’t forget to log the source. 下次别忘了登记来源
[08:54] Sure thing. 当然
[09:14] Jesus Christ. 天啊
[09:19] This was your charade. 这都是你的把戏
[09:21] You’re one to talk… 是你泄露的情报
[09:24] Thomas Shaw. 托马斯·肖
[09:30] Oh, you’re not? 不是你吗
[09:34] Oh, right. He’s dead. 哦对 他死了
[09:38] Where do we start? 我们该从哪开始
[09:42] The murder of Claudia Gartner? 克劳迪娅·加特纳被杀
[09:45] The bug in my phone? 我手机里的窃听器
[09:48] What, you have some perverted fascination 怎么 你对我的私生活
[09:50] with my private life? 有什么变态的迷恋吗
[09:51] How about my right to a lawyer? Where’s my phone? 我不是有权请律师吗 我的电话在哪
[09:54] Oh, your phone’s safe in my pocket, 你的电话在我兜里很安全
[09:56] in case you get any calls I might like to know about. 以防有我感兴趣的电话打进来
[10:01] Julian De Vos, perhaps? 比如朱利安·德沃斯
[10:10] How’d you pass that last question? 你怎么通过最后一个问题的
[10:13] No, it’s okay. I know. 算了 没事 我知道
[10:14] Regulate your breathing, steady your heart rate. 调整呼吸 平复心率
[10:17] Or maybe lying comes easier to Thomas Shaw 对托马斯·肖而言说谎或许比
[10:20] than telling the truth? 说实话更轻松
[10:21] You might need a lawyer, too. 你或许也得请个律师
[10:24] Kidnapping and drugging a federal officer 绑架美国联邦政府官员
[10:26] of the United States Government. 并对其下药
[10:29] A lawyer, Hector? 律师 赫克托
[10:32] Well, you’re gonna need a lot more than a fucking lawyer. 你需要的可远不止一个律师
[10:36] Snowden was smart enough to hightail it to Russia. 斯诺登够聪明 迅速逃到了俄罗斯
[10:40] You’re fucked, you fucking traitor. 你完蛋了 你他妈的叛徒
[10:45] You, Hector? 是你 赫克托
[10:49] You? 你
[10:51] Come on. 说吧
[10:54] It’s just the two of us now. 现在就我俩
[10:57] No, it isn’t, Daniel. 不 不是的 丹尼尔
[11:01] I know about the black site, De Vos, 我知道黑狱 德沃斯
[11:05] Ingrid Hollander, all of it. 英格丽·霍兰德 全都知道
[11:07] I’m afraid you don’t. 恐怕你不知道
[11:09] All right, let’s go. 好 走吧
[11:11] You can take your mind games to the Germans. 你可以跟德国人玩你的心理战术
[11:13] – The Germans? – Yeah. They’ll take over from here. -德国人 -对 后面的事就交给他们了
[11:15] Maybe they’ll invite some ex-Stasi interrogators to the party. 他们或许会请前斯塔西的审讯人帮忙
[11:19] You don’t want to do that, Sherlock. Trust me. 你不会想这么做的 大侦探 相信我
[11:30] The fuck was that? 他妈的怎么回事
[12:08] These Stasi buildings had tunnels underneath them. 这些斯塔西的建筑下面有隧道
[12:10] Let’s go. This way. 走 这边
[12:15] Valerie. 瓦莱丽
[12:20] Yes, Robert? 怎么了 罗伯特
[12:21] Could you just drop the snark and come in here, please? 请你放下这种尖酸刻薄 进来好吗
[12:23] Close the door. 关上门
[12:25] Please? 拜托
[12:30] Another 5 feet, you would’ve noticed Clay Williams is here. 再往前走走你就会发现克莱·威廉姆斯来了
[12:33] He’s in Steven’s office. 他在史蒂文的办公室
[12:35] Okay. Am I supposed to be as thrown off balance as you are? 好吧 我该像你一样手足无措吗
[12:39] I don’t know. You tell me. 不知道 你说呢
[12:42] What the hell is “Brown Bear”? 他妈的「棕熊」是什么
[12:46] Oh, boy. 天啊
[12:48] Judging from that look, something shady. 看这表情一定不是好事
[12:53] Fuck. 他妈的
[12:54] Well, I’m not gonna bother to grill you, because… 我不打算费劲盘问你 因为…
[12:58] well, Clay wants the big guys at Langley 克莱想要总部的
[13:02] to take care of that part. 上级来处理
[13:03] What did you just say? 你说什么
[13:04] Sorry. It’s regulations, Valerie… 抱歉 这是规矩 瓦莱丽
[13:08] something you obviously did not follow 在和鲁丝·约萨瓦交涉期间
[13:09] during negotiations with Ruth Iosava. 你显然有些事没遵守规矩
[13:15] Please tell me you didn’t let Hector go rogue, 拜托告诉我你没让赫克托擅自行动
[13:18] the state he was in. 就他那状态
[13:19] Station’s in enough trouble at the moment. 现在站里够乱了
[13:22] Then why didn’t you cover for me? 那你为什么没替我盖过去
[13:24] Why didn’t you make something up? 为什么不撒谎
[13:26] Why don’t I know about this? Let’s start there. 为什么我对此不知情 还是先说说这个吧
[13:28] Because I’m not an idiot, Robert. 因为我不是傻子 罗伯特
[13:31] Why would I tell you anything 你调出了我的档案勒索我
[13:33] after you pulled my files for back pocket blackmail? 我为什么还要告诉你任何事
[13:35] All right, I get it. I get it. You’re upset. 好吧 我明白 你很生气
[13:39] But I’m not the enemy here. I’m not the bad guy. 但我不是敌人 我不是坏人
[13:41] Okay? 好吗
[13:42] No, you fucked up and you know it. 不 你完蛋了而且你知道
[13:45] And you’re gonna have to answer for it. 你要对此负责
[13:47] That’s the way it goes. 规矩就是这样
[13:51] So… 所以
[13:54] you’ll be heading stateside tomorrow 总部召你
[13:56] for recall at Headquarters. 明天回国
[14:02] Leaving you to do all the dirty work, huh, Robert? 留你来收拾烂摊子是吧 罗伯特
[14:23] Steven Frost to see Elena Magureanu. 史蒂文·弗罗斯特来见艾琳娜·马格昂
[14:25] I’m not expected, but just tell her 没有预约 就告诉她
[14:26] an old friend wants two minutes. 有个老朋友想说两句话
[14:39] I was wondering when you’d show up. 我还在想你什么时候会出现呢
[14:42] Hello, Elena. 你好 艾琳娜
[14:45] You look well for a man on the run. 作为一个在逃的人 你看起来不错
[14:47] Well, I’m not here seeking asylum. 我不是来寻求政治避难的
[14:50] – Hans and I have made peace. – At what price? -汉斯和我已达成了协议 -什么代价
[14:53] Hans Richter isn’t exactly the master of letting go. 汉斯·里克特可不太擅长放手
[14:56] I know. Um, Elena, look, I’m done. 我知道 艾琳娜 我完了
[15:01] Guilty or not of the rendition of Aleksandre Iosava… 不管引渡亚历山大·约萨瓦是不是我的错
[15:05] and I am not. 并不是我的错
[15:07] Either way, my name’s been exposed to the public, 不管怎样 我的名字已经曝光
[15:09] so it’s over. But… 所以都完了 但是
[15:13] before Kelly and I walk off into the sunset… 在我和凯利安享晚年之前
[15:18] I would really like to get to the bottom 我实在想知道
[15:20] of what actually happened. 到底是怎么回事
[15:22] That makes two of us, 我们俩都想
[15:23] given the rumors you have been spreading 考虑到你散布谣言说
[15:24] that we engineered his rendition. 我们策划了这次引渡
[15:26] Rumors? No, this is off the record. 谣言 不 咱们现在这是私下在说
[15:28] This is for my benefit. This is not for the Station. 只是为了我个人 并不是为站里
[15:31] It’s not for Langley’s. 也不是为了总部
[15:34] Hans didn’t mention he arrested the thug that took Iosava? 汉斯没说他抓到了掳走约萨瓦的混混吗
[15:37] Zoltan Vasile? 佐尔坦·瓦希勒
[15:39] No. Vasile is not one of yours? 没有 瓦希勒不是你们的人吗
[15:43] Simply because he’s Romanian, Steven? 只因为他是罗马尼亚人吗 史蒂文
[15:46] So no one in this building gave the order to grab Iosava? 所以你方没有人下令抓走约萨瓦吗
[15:49] Romania has its problems, 罗马尼亚的确有自己的问题
[15:51] but jihadi terrorism isn’t one of them, 但是圣战恐怖分子不在其中
[15:54] seeing as we tend not to meddle on the world’s stage. 就当我们不希望淌这混水吧
[16:02] That’s a copy of our file on Vasile. 这是一份我们关于瓦希勒的资料副本
[16:05] Maybe you can do us both a favor, 也许你能帮我们双方一个忙
[16:07] and your people will stop blaming mine 你们的人不要再因为
[16:08] for something we didn’t do either. 我们也没做的事埋怨我们了
[16:11] Excuse me. 抱歉
[16:14] Hans himself. 是汉斯
[16:17] Yeah? 喂
[16:18] – I thought we had a deal. – What? -我以为我们达成了协议 -什么
[16:21] Was it you or Daniel Miller who decided that we didn’t? 是你还是丹尼尔·米勒决定交易取消了
[16:24] Back up. What happened? 等等 发生了什么
[16:27] They never showed up, that’s what happened. 他们没露面 就是这样
[16:29] Is this why Clay Williams is in town? 所以克莱·威廉姆斯才来了吗
[16:30] All a big scam? 都是一个大阴谋吗
[16:33] Clay Williams in Berlin? 克莱·威廉姆斯来柏林了
[16:34] Hans, I-I don’t have any idea what… 汉斯 我不知道
[16:37] The arrest warrant stands. 逮捕令依然有效
[16:39] Oh, come on. Wait. Wait, Hans. 拜托 等等 汉斯
[16:43] Like I said, at what price? 如我所说 什么代价
[16:47] I never liked Hans the way you did, Steven. 我从不像你一样喜欢汉斯
[16:51] Thank you, Elena. 谢谢你 艾琳娜
[16:52] I may not ever be able to make good, but I owe you. 我可能永远也没办法解决 但这次我欠你
[17:13] I think we lost them. Who were they? 我们应该甩掉他们了 他们是谁
[17:18] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[17:21] Stop fucking around… 别他妈的兜圈子了
[17:22] …and tell me the truth. 告诉我实话
[17:25] Let me see. 我看看
[17:27] You’ll live. Lucky bastard. 死不了 算你幸运
[17:36] Now’s your chance to finish me off, Daniel. 现在是你解决我的机会 丹尼尔
[17:39] Oh, you think that’s what this is about? 你以为我是为了这个吗
[17:42] You think that’s what I want? 你以为这是我想要的吗
[17:44] No, I think this is about you returning a true hero this time. 不 我认为这是你为了作为真正的英雄回去
[17:48] Not like Chechnya. 不像车臣那次
[17:51] I’m not the one with a cult following, Hector. 我不像你有一群狂热粉丝 赫克托
[17:56] You know, I was there for the polygraph. 测谎时我在看
[17:59] Every question, every answer, 每个问题 每个答案
[18:04] I saw inside your mind. 我看透你了
[18:06] What I witnessed, 我看到的那些
[18:08] I wouldn’t wish on anyone, not even Thomas Shaw. 我不希望发生在任何人身上 哪怕是托马斯·肖
[18:15] Come on, talk to me. 来吧 告诉我吧
[18:18] You sure you wanna hear this? 你确定要听
[18:25] Another day in paradise. 又一天美好的生活
[18:30] I am kidding 我开玩笑呢
[18:32] DeJean, fucking lighten up already. 德让 放松点
[18:33] Yeah, right. Lighten up. 是啊是啊 放松
[18:43] Maybe that’ll help. 也许这会有帮助
[18:45] What would help us 能有帮助的是
[18:46] is a good reason to keep this shit up. 一个继续下去的理由
[18:53] Next village has to ration its water, but no, 隔壁村子还得定量分配水呢 但没关系
[18:55] let’s keep boarding a fucking club kid from Brussels 我们继续给一个酒吧小子上水刑吧
[18:58] who doesn’t know the difference between al-Qaeda 他连基地组织和阿拉巴马都他妈的
[19:00] and fucking Alabama. 分不清
[19:04] Speak for yourself. My guy’s about to crack. 那是你 我审的人要松口了
[19:07] I can feel it. 我感觉得到
[19:10] Maybe you don’t have what it takes. 也许是你没这本事
[19:11] Yeah, well, maybe you’re a fucking meathead 也许你是个白痴
[19:13] sourced from the goon squads in Baghdad. 听信巴格达的恶棍给的消息
[19:15] To teach the CIA a thing or two. 好给中情局来的人上上课
[19:24] What about you? 你呢
[19:28] If they’re not guilty when they get here, 如果他们被送来这里的时候并没有罪
[19:31] they are when we ship ’em off to Gitmo. 等我们送他们去关塔那摩的时候就有罪了
[20:17] At least do me the honor of giving you an order. 至少赏光让我给你下个命令吧
[20:45] You wanna stop that. 别这样
[20:48] Fucking creeping me out. 妈的瘆死人了
[21:10] Clean that shit up. 收拾干净
[22:28] Ja. 好的
[22:35] The proof of life photos that Robert got of Iosava 罗伯特从交通监控里拿到的
[22:38] – from the traffic cam footage…. – Yeah? -证明约萨瓦活着的照片 -怎么了
[22:40] He got those directly from the Germans, right? 他是直接从德方拿到的 是吗
[22:43] I suppose so. Wasn’t logged with all the hubbub that night. 我想是的 那晚乱七八糟的没全登记
[22:46] No, it wasn’t, was it? 的确没全登记 是吧
[22:49] Doesn’t it strike you odd 你不觉得奇怪吗
[22:51] the Germans all of a sudden became so cooperative 德方突然变得这么配合
[22:53] after they blamed us for everything… 他们明明把所有事怪到了我们头上
[22:55] the mall, Iosava’s rendition? 商场枪战 约萨瓦的引渡之类的
[22:57] Now it does. I’d look into it for you, 现在觉得奇怪了 我愿意帮你查查
[23:00] but Mr. Muckity-Muck is boxing all the Iosava stuff up 但大佬还在为总部审查约萨瓦的破事
[23:04] for review at Headquarters. 做准备
[23:06] No, it’s okay, Johnson. Thank you, though. 没关系 约翰逊 还是谢谢你
[23:09] Give ’em hell at Langley and get right back. 在总部给他们点颜色 然后快回来
[23:11] We need you, Val. 我们需要你 瓦莱
[23:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:20] Oh. Hey, John. 约翰
[23:22] Oh, listen, I-I-need to talk to Clay Williams 我得和克莱·威廉姆斯谈谈
[23:24] just for one minute, but not in the station, of course. 一会就好 当然 不能在站里
[23:27] Please. 拜托了
[23:39] You know I can’t let you inside these doors. 你知道我不能让你进来的
[23:42] Well, I’m here to see you, Clay, 我是来找你的 克莱
[23:43] not my old office. 不是回我以前的办公室
[23:45] It’s getting us both in hot water with the Germans, 我们跟德方都很难交待
[23:48] so… 所以…
[23:51] So I’m on my own, hung out to dry? 所以我就只能靠自己了 你们就不管我了
[23:55] You’ve been at this game as long as I have, Steven. 你跟我一样 干这行很久了 史蒂文
[23:59] The Agency is walking a minefield with an ally. 情报局要有盟友才能渡过难关
[24:02] Clay, the Germans think that I took Iosava. 克莱 德国人认为我抓了约萨瓦
[24:06] And the Romanian blame is equally bullshit. 罗马尼亚人的谴责也是一样是胡扯
[24:09] So what exactly are you doing here? 你到底来这里干什么
[24:11] Well, if you still had your security clearance, 如果你还有安全权限
[24:13] I might tell you. 我或许会告诉你
[24:15] You backdoor motherfucker. 你个走后门的混账
[24:18] I’m gonna have to beg you to toss me a line? 难道要我求你吗
[24:21] I have work to do, including yours. 我还有工作要做 包括你原本的工作
[24:27] Five minutes, then I’m calling Hans. 五分钟之内离开 否则我就告诉汉斯
[24:37] Jesus. What the hell are you doing here? 天啊 你来这里干什么
[24:40] Very good question. Not getting any help from that asshole. 问得好 那混蛋一点忙都不帮
[24:42] I swear to God, between Hans and him today, I… 我发誓 在汉斯和他之间 我…
[24:44] You know what? Wait here. 这样吧 你等着
[24:45] – I’m gonna take care of this motherfucker. – Don’t. Robert, don’t. -我来处理这个混账 -罗伯特 别这样
[24:47] – Fuck him. I’m sick of this shit. – Listen… listen. Listen to me. -去他妈的 我真是受够了 -听我说
[24:49] You need to do your job. 你得做好你的本职工作
[24:51] Don’t put your heart above your head. You’ll be next. 别越权行事 否则你就是下一个
[24:54] What are you gonna do? 你接下来怎么办
[24:56] Uh, get out while I can… if I can. 趁着还有机会赶快走 如果有机会的话
[24:57] Well, let me help. 我帮你
[25:00] Can I borrow your phone? 能借你的手机用用吗
[25:05] Thanks. 谢谢
[25:19] Robert? 罗伯特
[25:21] “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, 「就算我明知明日世界就将毁灭
[25:25] I would still plant my apple tree.” 我依然会种下苹果树」
[25:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:45] Is this it? 就这样了吗
[25:48] For now, at least. 至少目前就这样了
[25:51] Hey, listen. 听着
[25:54] Don’t go in there and pick a fight with a school bully. 别去跟一个校园恶霸争斗
[25:57] Keep your head down. 低调点
[26:01] Okay, come on. 来
[26:09] You’re gonna be the best COS 你会是这个站这么久以来
[26:10] this Station’s had in a long time, 最好的一位操作总指挥
[26:12] interim or not, buddy. 不管是不是暂时的
[26:15] Get the fuck out of here. 赶紧走吧
[26:17] I’m getting your lapels all wet. 我都把你的翻领弄湿了
[26:34] Stop at the light. 在灯那里停一下
[26:36] I’ll see if I can get a signal, find out where the hell we are. 我看看有没有信号 搞清楚我们在哪里
[26:42] Maybe this is your lawyer. 或许是你的律师打来的
[26:47] What the fuck? 搞什么
[26:50] Is this some kind of insurance policy? 这是什么保险措施吗
[26:54] No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[26:56] That’s fucking Julian taking shit into his own hands. 这是朱利安在自作主张行动
[26:59] – He does this when he’s scared. – Scared of what? -他害怕的时候就会这样 -怕什么
[27:02] He only has her because he knows I have you. 他抓她只是因为他知道我抓了你
[27:08] Let’s go. 走吧
[27:10] Don’t do anything stupid. 别做傻事
[27:17] Hector. 赫克托
[27:18] Julian? It’s Daniel. 朱利安 我是丹尼尔
[27:22] You touch my cousin, and I will kill you. 你要是敢碰我表姐 我就杀了你
[27:24] The same with Hector. 你敢碰赫克托也一样
[27:26] – Put him on. – Patricia first. -让他接电话 -先让帕特丽夏接
[27:28] Hector’s bleeding, so I would act fast. 赫克托受伤了 换我就会赶紧照做
[27:34] Danny? 丹尼
[27:34] I’m on my way. I have what he wants. 我马上就来 我有他想要的
[27:37] You just hang tight. 你坚持住
[27:39] So put him on. You’re not the only one with a bargaining chip. 让他接电话 你不是唯一有谈判筹码的人
[27:45] What the fuck, Julian? 你搞什么 朱利安
[27:46] Hector, I knew you were in trouble. 赫克托 我知道你有麻烦了
[27:48] I knew he was on to you, and you didn’t return my calls. 我知道他盯上你了 你也没给我回电话
[27:50] – I-I… – No, you weren’t thinking. -我… -你根本没动大脑
[27:51] What’d I tell you about this kind of shit, huh? 我怎么跟你说的
[27:54] It’s not what we do. 我们不能干这种事
[27:56] It is over, Hector? 都结束了吗 赫克托
[27:58] Julian, just tell me where you are. 朱利安 告诉我你在哪里
[28:02] Teufelsberg. 恶魔山
[28:05] Teufelsberg? 恶魔山
[28:06] Is that where you two get together and bash the CIA? 你俩就是在那里痛击中情局的吗
[28:21] Is what over? 什么结束了
[29:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:07] You’re welcome. 不客气
[29:20] Where’s my smokes? 我的烟呢
[29:38] Here. 给你
[29:47] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[29:50] Listen, I’ll say what you need me to say 听着 你让我说什么我都会说
[29:53] as long as they don’t put someone else in charge of me. 只要他们不派别人来看管我
[29:57] What? 什么
[29:58] I hate America, Great Satan, whatever. 我讨厌美国 大魔头什么的
[30:04] Ah, Julian, Julian, Julian. You see… 朱利安啊 要知道
[30:08] that’s, um… Hezbollah talk. It’s not… not al-Qaeda. 真主党才会说这种话 基地组织的不会
[30:13] Get back inside before somebody sees you. 在有人看到你之前赶快进去
[30:26] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[30:35] You have a lot more people to apologize to than me. 除了我 你还有很多人要致歉
[30:38] – Hold that. – I don’t know about that. -按住 -其他的我不清楚
[30:40] I’m sorry about this part. 但这事我很抱歉
[30:45] The things you did… 你做的那些事
[30:49] The black site… 在黑狱
[30:54] Things they made you do… 他们逼你做的那些事
[30:57] I get it. 我能理解
[31:00] I don’t agree with it, but I get it. 虽然我不赞同 但我理解
[31:05] There weren’t better ways to make amends than Thomas Shaw? 就没有比托马斯·肖更好的办法来弥补吗
[31:12] Not from my vantage point. 在我看来没有
[31:14] I’ve been working on this guy for fucking months, 我努力了好几个月都没成功
[31:17] and you wanna pull out your magic wand and break him? 你难道要掏出魔杖让他开口吗
[31:21] Someone sounds afraid of getting shown up. 听起来有人怕出丑啊
[31:22] Yeah, whatever. Have at it, cocksucker. 随你怎么说 你去吧 混蛋
[31:32] – What the… – Where is he? 搞什么…-他人呢
[31:33] That wily motherfucker. 狡猾的畜生
[31:36] Call it in. 上报吧
[31:38] – I’ll take the coast. – I’ll go inland. -我去海边找找 -我去内陆找
[32:25] Okay. 好了
[32:26] Let’s go. Come on, come on, come on, 走吧 赶紧的
[32:29] come on, come on, come on. 快点
[32:33] Okay, this will cover your passage 这点钱给你路上用
[32:34] and a few weeks of low-budget travel. 省着点 可以撑几个星期
[32:37] Where am I going? 我要去哪里
[32:37] South coast of Spain. Get used to the paella. 西班牙南部海岸 最好习惯那里的肉菜饭
[32:41] Brussels is no hideaway for you now. 你现在不能躲在布鲁塞尔了
[32:43] – Why are you doing this? – Just… -你为什么要这么做 -赶紧…
[32:44] just get on that fucking boat and go. 赶紧上船 走吧
[32:47] Please come with me. This place is not where you belong. 跟我一起走吧 你不该待在这种地方
[32:50] I belong in the ninth circle of hell. 我该下九层地狱
[32:53] Just go. Get on the fucking boat. 快走吧 上船
[33:03] It’s not “Sir.” It’s Hector. 别叫我长官 我叫赫克托
[33:43] Oh, fuck. 该死
[33:47] No! 不
[33:58] And? 怎么样
[34:01] Well… can’t hold a candle to our posh pads, 肯定没法跟我们的豪华公寓比
[34:05] but it’ll do. 不过也能成
[34:07] Coffee? 要咖啡吗
[34:09] No. I’m good, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[34:13] Clay Williams is here. 克莱·威廉姆斯来了
[34:15] So? 所以呢
[34:17] Right. 也是
[34:18] Why wouldn’t I be the last one to find that out? 我当然是最后一个知道的人了
[34:21] Is this a good thing or a bad thing? 这是好事还是坏事
[34:24] I don’t know, but it’s definitely a bad feeling. 我不知道 但肯定不是什么愉快的感觉
[34:33] Well, you’ll be happy to know 你一定会很高兴知道
[34:36] that I’ve dug up something deeper than dirt 我挖到了爱德华兹女士
[34:38] on Ms. Edwards. 比黑料更严重的事
[34:40] She’s been recalled to Headquarters. 她被总部召回了
[34:43] I’m impressed. 做得好
[34:44] So with Steven on the lam 所以 现在史蒂文潜逃
[34:47] and Valerie out of the way at last, 瓦莱丽也终于不再是障碍了
[34:51] only one thing stands in my way. 我的阻碍就只剩一个了
[34:55] Clay Williams. 克莱·威廉姆斯
[34:59] Now this is a change of heart. 看来你改变心意了
[35:01] You were so ready to leave Berlin. 之前你还迫不及待要离开柏林
[35:04] Not quite yet. 还不行
[35:07] The Station needs me now. It’s a mess. 站里现在需要我 这里一团糟
[35:12] And Mossad’s need for you? 那摩萨德对你的需要呢
[35:14] I’m here, aren’t I? 我在这里了 不是吗
[35:18] I thought you would’ve greeted my first visit to a safe house 我以为我第一次造访安全屋
[35:20] with a Manischewitz. 你会用一瓶马尼舍维茨来招待我呢
[35:24] We have our Roberts embedded at Langley. 我们在中情局埋了一些线人
[35:28] I will find out what I can about Mr. Williams. 我会尽力查查威廉姆斯先生
[35:35] Good. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[35:38] You know what? Maybe I will have that cup of coffee after all. 说真的 我可能还是要喝那杯咖啡
[35:41] Of course. 当然
[35:47] I’m glad that you’re here. It’s a very big step. 很高兴你来了 这是很大的一步
[36:30] What about you, Daniel? 你呢 丹尼尔
[36:32] What about me? 我怎么了
[36:33] How do you accept it… the complicity? 你怎么接受的 同谋
[36:36] I accept the fact that I choose to work 我接受事实 我选择了
[36:39] for an imperfect institution, like a big boy. 为一个不完美的机构工作 像个大男孩一样
[36:41] An imperfect institution. 不完美的机构
[36:44] You want sprinkles on that vanilla cone, big boy? 你的香草甜筒上要加糖粒吗 大男孩
[36:46] You’re a goddamn taxpayer. You’re complicit. 你他妈可是纳税人 你是共犯
[36:49] Head of the CIA or teaching fucking kindergarten, 不管是中情局的负责人还是幼儿园老师
[36:51] – you’re complicit, Hector. – Exactly. -你都是共犯 赫克托 -没错
[36:54] Then Headquarters should’ve let me go when they had the chance. 总部当初有机会的时候就该放我走的
[37:12] Solitaire? Is that a hobby or luck? 纸牌 是兴趣还是碰运气
[37:16] Says a guy wearing a Hawaiian shirt 这话居然出自一个在法国南部
[37:18] in the South of France. 穿着夏威夷花衬衫的人之口
[37:19] It’s vintage. Robert Kirsch, Berlin Station. 这是古董货 罗伯特·基尔希 柏林站
[37:23] You are Hector DeJean, 你是赫克托·德让
[37:24] who’s supposed to be on home leave, not vacation. 现在应该是在放探亲假 而不是度假
[37:27] You say tomato, I say potato. 叫法不同而已
[37:29] Meet Valerie Edwards, my distinguished colleague. 这是瓦莱丽·爱德华兹 我杰出的同事
[37:31] Now that’s how you dress in the South of France. 这才是法国南部应有的装束
[37:34] Pleasure. How do you do? 幸会 你好
[37:41] Oui, Madame. 好的 女士
[37:43] So… 那么
[37:45] what brings you two out of sunny Berlin? 是什么让你们从阳光灿烂的柏林来了这里
[37:47] A PCS assignment to bring you back with us. 一项永久性调职的任务 我们要把你带回去
[37:49] Not interested. 没兴趣
[37:50] Good. That bad attitude will fit right in with the Germans. 很好 这种糟糕的态度和德国人很搭
[37:53] Hector, your field work in Chechnya caught our attention. 赫克托 你在车臣的外勤工作引起了我们的注意
[37:57] Anybody who can navigate Chechnya 任何能在车臣游刃有余的人
[37:59] will find Berlin an absolute swim. 都会在柏林如鱼得水
[38:01] “Will”? You both sound a little presumptuous. 「会」 你们俩听起来都有点先入为主
[38:05] We don’t like to confuse “offer” with “choice,” 我们不喜欢弄混「提议」和「选择」
[38:08] unless you’ve decided to really hang up your jockstrap. 除非你选择敬酒不吃吃罚酒
[38:12] You work with this guy? 你跟这家伙共事
[38:14] Every blessed day. 每一天
[38:17] But he kinda grows on you, believe it or not. 但他还真能让你慢慢喜欢起来 不管你信不信
[38:19] I do. She’s right. You’ll see. 真的 她说得没错 你会明白的
[38:22] Hector, the redactions in your file after Chechnya… 赫克托 车臣之后你的档案中那些更改…
[38:24] You’re gonna have to go way above my pay grade 你得找级别远高于我的人
[38:26] to get the skinny on that. 才能查到那些事的信息
[38:28] Wouldn’t think of it. 我想都不会想
[38:30] Whatever that or this leave is all about, 不管那事或这次休假的原因是什么
[38:32] we just want you to know 我们只想告诉你
[38:33] that you still very much have a home at the Agency. 中情局依然是你的家
[38:36] A very dirty home. 肮脏的家
[38:39] Well, whose job is it to clean up that home? 那么打扫那里应该是谁的工作
[38:42] Drink on it, and then say “Yes” at dinner tonight. 干杯吧 然后晚餐时答应我们
[38:46] 8’o clock in the hotel. 八点酒店见
[38:55] Come in. It’s open. 进来吧 门开着
[38:59] Angela Merkel’s cellphone? 默克尔的手机
[39:01] That’s why you brought me to Berlin? 你把我带来柏林就为了这种事吗
[39:03] Oh, come on. Headquarters says, “Jump,” 拜托 总部说「跳」
[39:05] we say, “How low?” 我们得问「跳多高」
[39:07] Just fucking do it. 你做就是了
[39:09] Look, I’d prefer it if you let me recruit a Saudi diplomat. 我更希望你让我招募一个沙特外交官
[39:12] Really? Which one? 是吗 哪个外交官
[39:14] Faisal Al-Fakeeh. 费萨尔·阿尔法基
[39:16] It’s early days, but it’s promising. 刚开始发展 但潜力不错
[39:19] He is in contact with members of the Saudi royal family 他和沙特皇家成员有联系
[39:23] who support the terrorist cause, in deeds if not in words. 他们支持恐怖主义 即便没口头说也有实际支持
[39:35] Well, that gets a great big “wow” in my book. 这能得到我的一句惊叹
[39:39] Not bad being back in action, is it, Hector? 回来工作挺不错的吧 赫克托
[39:44] It’s unbelievable, this fucking smear piece 难以置信 这混蛋
[39:46] on one of our sites in Morocco. 会在我们在摩洛哥的一处地盘上
[39:48] Who knew we were set up beachside? 谁会知道我们在海滩有所安排
[39:51] I’d rough out a rotation there if I had to. 如果当初有必要的话我甚至会安排轮值
[39:56] You know what? I take that back. 我收回那句话
[40:14] Thank you very much, ingrid Hollander, Senior Staff Writer. 非常感谢 英格丽·霍兰德 资深记者
[40:17] Not exactly live from the trenches in the war on terror, but… 不完全是反恐战壕中的直播 不过
[40:25] What’s up? 怎么了
[40:27] You all right? 你还好吗
[40:28] Yeah. Yeah. 还好
[40:30] Can I, uh, take this? 我能拿走这个吗
[40:33] It’s all yours. 归你了
[40:55] Danke. 谢谢
[40:58] So from now on in, we meet at the safe house. 从现在开始 我们在安全屋见面
[41:01] Everything else remains the same. 其余照旧
[41:03] Nothing remains the same. 没有什么能照旧了
[41:05] My life is at stake from here forward. 从现在开始我时刻都会有生命危险
[41:07] Listen to me, Faisal. 听我说 费萨尔
[41:08] It’s called a safe house for good reason, okay? 叫安全屋是有原因的 好吗
[41:11] So you and I can meet in safety 这样我们可以安全见面
[41:12] and achieve our common objective… 达成共同目的
[41:14] peace, stability, and democracy in Saudi Arabia, right? 沙特阿拉伯的和平 稳定 民主 对吧
[41:18] Whose version of democracy? America’s? 哪种民主 美国的吗
[41:32] I think that one likes you. 我觉得那姑娘喜欢你
[41:35] She’s been staring for a while. 她盯着你好久了
[41:37] Yeah, well, fuck her. Or him. Whatever. 滚她的 或者他 无所谓
[41:41] Where were we? 我们说到哪了
[41:43] – I have to use the bathroom. – Okay. -我要上厕所 -好
[41:56] Not a good time, sweetheart. 现在不方便 甜心
[41:57] Who says that’s what I’m looking for? 谁说这就是我要的了
[41:59] I’m asking you to leave. Please. 请你离开 谢谢
[42:01] Once was enough of that, Hector. 一次就足够了 赫克托
[42:06] I don’t think I could bear it again. 我觉得我受不了再来一次了
[42:15] Julian? 朱利安
[42:17] Yep. 没错
[42:18] Shirley Pimple, darling. 皮条客雪莉 亲爱的
[42:30] Holy shit. 我操
[42:33] It’s good to see you, too. 见到你也很高兴
[42:38] Listen, uh, now is not a good time, Julian… Shirley. 听着 现在不合适 朱利安 雪莉
[42:41] Motzstrasse 123, apartment 6. 摩茨街123号 6号公寓
[42:45] I’ll be waiting. 我等你
[42:55] I told you. 我告诉过你了
[42:59] Yeah. 是啊
[43:31] I, uh… 我
[43:34] I can’t believe you’re in Berlin. 我不敢相信你在柏林
[43:43] I thought I was seeing things. 我还以为我出现幻觉了
[43:47] I had to pinch my tit. 得掐胸来确认是真的
[43:58] I stayed in Spain as long as I could. 我尽可能待在西班牙了
[44:01] The whole time, Berlin was calling. 自始至终 柏林在召唤我
[44:04] And, um… 还有
[44:07] Shirley Pimple? 皮条客雪莉
[44:11] She was calling me since I was a boy. 从小她就在召唤我
[44:20] What? 怎么了
[44:23] I, uh… 我
[44:25] never apologized at those docks. I… 在码头上没有道歉 我…
[44:30] I thought I’d go to my grave regretting that. 我还以为会带着悔恨进坟墓呢
[44:34] You gave me my life back. 你让我得以重新生活
[44:36] After almost destroying it. 在几乎毁掉它之后
[44:39] It wasn’t you, Hector. 不是你 赫克托
[44:42] It was the system you work for. 是你为之效命的体制
[44:46] Is there a difference? 有区别吗
[44:58] Yes. 有
[45:01] I’ve been thinking of ways of… changing it. 我一直在想办法改变它
[45:08] The system. 改变体制
[45:12] Or at least… 或者至少…
[45:14] holding the mirror up to its fucking face. 拿着镜子让它现出原形
[45:18] I’m liking the sound of this. 我喜欢这想法
[45:24] if… it would involve me, um… 这可能会包括
[45:29] taking on a new identity, 我换新的身份
[45:33] not unlike your Shirley Pimple. 跟你扮成皮条客雪莉差不多
[45:37] Go on. 继续
[46:02] Two one-ways to Paris, cash only. 买两张去巴黎的单程票 只能用现金
[46:05] I’ll meet you on the platform. 我在站台上等你
[46:27] Steven, what the hell is going on? 史蒂文 到底怎么回事
[46:29] I’ll explain everything. I will. 我会解释一切的 我会的
[46:33] So what, we just vanish? 所以怎么着 我们就消失吗
[46:35] In a sense. 某种意义上是的
[46:36] – And then what? – Then we… we start over. -然后呢 -然后我们重新开始
[46:42] What? What’s happening? 怎么了 发生什么了
[46:44] Okay, listen to me. Listen to me. 听我说 听好
[46:46] Give this to Sandra. I love you very much. 把这个交给桑德拉 我非常爱你
[46:50] Steven? 史蒂文
[47:21] Shouldn’t you be home, 你不是应该在家里
[47:24] packing for your flight tomorrow to Langley? 收拾东西明天飞回总部吗
[47:27] Shouldn’t you? 你不也一样吗
[47:30] An unscheduled meeting with Golda Friedman 未经安排去摩萨德的安全屋
[47:32] at a Mossad safe house? 跟戈尔达·弗里德曼见面
[47:35] Now that’s a plane flight home 那才是回家的飞机
[47:37] that lands you straight in prison, pal. 而且会直接降落在监狱门口 伙计
[47:41] Look at you. 瞧瞧你
[47:45] Wanna take a look at my credit card bills 要不要看看我的信用卡账单
[47:47] while you’re at it? 既然你都来了
[47:48] Golda Friedman, Robert. 戈尔达·弗里德曼啊 罗伯特
[47:51] A Mossad safe house. 摩萨德的安全屋
[47:55] Yeah. She does make a mean bowl of soup. 对 她做汤的手艺特别好
[47:59] Oh, I’m not laughing. 我可没被逗笑
[48:03] I’m not either. 我也没笑
[48:09] Top off? 满上吗
[48:14] I’ll just sit here patiently waiting 我就坐在这耐心地等着
[48:16] for you to answer my question. 你回答我的问题
[48:21] Did you flip? 你反水了吗
[48:23] Are you a double agent for Mossad? 你是摩萨德的双面特工吗
[48:29] Even now, caught red-handed, and you still can’t admit it. 即便现在被抓了现行 你还是无法承认
[48:32] No, that would be you. 不 应该是你
[48:34] You broke into my place. 你闯入了我家
[48:37] So if you can’t be nice, Valerie, 所以 瓦莱丽 如果你没法和和气气的
[48:40] you know where the door is. 你知道门在哪边
[48:42] Use it. 请自便
[48:50] I don’t work for Golda or Mossad. 我没为戈尔达或摩萨德效力
[48:54] They work for me. 是他们为我效力
[48:56] Just don’t know it. 只是他们并不知道
[48:59] Then prove it. 那就证明一下
[49:31] Where? 在哪
[49:33] Up top, I guess. 上面吧 我猜
[50:39] Hector! 赫克托
[51:09] All for you, Hector, right? 都是为了你 对吧 赫克托
[51:10] All for you. 都是为了你
[51:21] I know it’s over. 我知道结束了
[51:25] Julian. 朱利安
[51:27] It’s over for me, not for you. 对我来说结束了 对你来说还没有
[51:30] Does Hans know it’s over? 汉斯知道已经结束了吗
[51:34] You happy now? 你现在高兴了吗
[51:39] – Patricia, go to the car. – Let him come with us. -帕特里夏 去车上 -让他跟我们一起走
[51:42] – I said go to the car. – I don’t wanna go to the car. -我说了去车上 -我不想去
[51:44] Patricia, now! 帕特里夏 快去
[51:45] Go now before Hans Richter shows up 快走 别等汉斯·里克特出现
[51:47] and fucking kills us all. 把我们都杀了
[51:49] Who’s Hans Richter? 汉斯·里克特是谁
[51:51] Julian! 朱利安
[51:54] No. 不
[51:56] No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 别…
[52:01] You should have just come with me when you let me go 你放了我的时候就该跟我一起走
[52:06] and walked away from all of this. 远离所有这一切
[52:08] Julian… 朱利安
[52:10] step… step away from the edge. 离边上远点
[52:12] Please, come on. 拜托 求你
[52:13] So I can die a long, slow death in jail instead? 然后去监狱里等待漫长而缓慢的死亡吗
[52:19] Come on. Julian. 别这样 朱利安
[52:21] Remember? 记得吗
[52:22] You asked me if I was afraid of falling or jumping? 你问我怕摔下去还是怕跳下去
[52:29] What’s the difference 要是什么都没有了
[52:30] when there’s nothing left anyways? 摔下去还是跳下去有什么区别
[52:39] No! No! 不 别去
[53:06] Hans Richter? 汉斯·里克特
[53:11] He got to me before you did. 他在你之前就发现我了
[54:11] Is there not a proper way to make an introduction? 就没有更合适的方式做个介绍吗
[54:14] Not this time. 这次不行
[54:16] – I’m Hans Richter. – Esther Klug. -我是汉斯·里克特 -伊斯特·克鲁格
[54:19] Thank you. 谢了
[54:20] Now tell me something I don’t know, 说点我不知道的事吧
[54:22] like what the fuck are you doing in my apartment? 比如你们他妈在我公寓里干什么
[54:25] Won’t you introduce yourself? 你不介绍下自己吗
[54:29] Thomas Shaw? 托马斯·肖
[54:33] We are not here to expose you 我们不是来揭发你的
[54:34] or turn you over to the American authorities. 也不会把你交给美方当局
[54:37] But we will, 但你如果拒绝配合
[54:40] should you refuse to cooperate. 我们就会动手
[54:47] Cooperate with what? 配合做什么
[54:48] First, with whom … just Esther and myself. 首先得问配合谁 只有我和伊斯特
[54:53] Nobody else knows. 没有别人知道
[54:55] No more isolated leaks, 别再做独立的泄密了
[54:56] station to station, then moving on. 别再从一个站转向另一个站 循环往复了
[54:58] Now, Berlin Station… till it falls. 现在只针对柏林站 直到他们垮台
[55:07] Fuck you. 去你妈的
[55:09] I’ll turn myself in before I give you Shaw. 我让你抓到肖之前会先去自首
[55:12] Will you? 是吗
[55:15] And spend the rest of your life in jail? 然后在监狱里度过下半辈子吗
[55:18] Maybe. 也许吧
[55:19] But what about Julian De Vos? 那朱利安·德沃斯呢
[55:22] I’m sure the boys in maximum security 我相信最高级别监狱里那些小伙子们
[55:24] would love to dress him up as Shirley Pimple. 会很乐意把他打扮成皮条客雪莉
[55:28] After Berlin Station is sufficiently crippled, 等柏林站充分被毁后
[55:30] you’re free to go back to whatever agenda you choose. 你可以想做什么就做什么
[55:42] What is this? 这算什么
[55:47] Payback for the Merkel tap? 报复我监听了默克尔吗
[55:49] The short answer is, 简单来说
[55:51] we hate American impunity as much as Shaw does. 我们跟肖一样不满美方总能不受惩罚
[56:13] You win. Game over. 你赢了 游戏结束
[56:17] Nobody wins. 没有赢家
[56:21] The best I can hope for is a cell with a window. 我只希望能有间带窗户的牢房
[56:29] And let Shaw live on with a global audience? 然后让肖活在全球观众的关注下吗
[56:32] No. “And you shall know the truth, 不 「你们必晓得真理」
[56:37] and the truth shall set you free.” 「真理必叫你们自由」
[56:41] It’s a good motto. 很好的座右铭
[56:44] Let’s see Hector DeJean live up to it. 我们就看着赫克托·德让实现它吧
[56:49] Go on… 走吧
[56:50] as far and as fast as you can. 尽你所能 跑得越远越快越好
[56:59] Go. Live with the mess you’ve made. 快走 带着你制造的烂摊子活下去
[57:07] There’s a picture on my desk… 我桌子上有张照片
[57:12] …with a better view than this. 比这里的风景好
[57:19] Maybe you should look at it, Daniel. 也许你该去看看 丹尼尔
[57:23] You run, too. 你也得跑了
[57:27] They’ll be here soon enough. 他们很快就会来了
[57:59] Where’s Hector? 赫克托呢
柏林谍影

Post navigation

Previous Post: 柏林谍影(Berlin Station)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 柏林谍影(Berlin Station)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

柏林谍影(Berlin Station)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme