时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Have my husband on the line in exactly 60 minutes | 60分钟后我要看到我丈夫 晚一秒都不行 |
[00:22] | or Clare here dies. | 否则克莱尔死定了 |
[00:25] | We’re at a loss here, Clay. | 我们遭受了损失 克莱 |
[00:26] | The only way to get her back is to swap for Iosava. | 要换回她的唯一方法就是拿约萨瓦交换 |
[00:29] | We can’t trade what we don’t have. | 我们没法拿自己没有的东西做交换 |
[00:31] | Hector, we need you. | 赫克托 我们需要你 |
[00:32] | There is no fucking “We” Anymore, Daniel. | 再没他妈什么「我们」了 丹尼尔 |
[00:36] | Let me go after him. | 我去追他 |
[00:37] | If Hector’s out there acting on his emotions, | 如果赫克托出去意气用事 |
[00:39] | she’s as good as dead. | 那她就死定了 |
[00:40] | Okay, all right, just tread lightly. | 好吧 那你万事小心 |
[00:41] | I need the file from December 7, 2010, | 我需要2010年12月7号的文件 |
[00:45] | – code name “Antoinette.” – A woman’s life is on the line, | -代号「安特瓦特」 – 一个女人命悬一线 |
[00:47] | you’re asking me to steal you a fucking file? | 你却要我帮你偷一份该死的文件 |
[00:49] | Hey. Where’s Ruth Iosava, Metin? | 鲁丝·约萨瓦在哪 梅京 |
[00:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:57] | We had a deal, Steven. Now we don’t! | 我们之前说好的 史蒂文 现在作废了 |
[00:59] | – Don’t. I’m telling you… – Shut up! | -别 我跟你说 -闭嘴 |
[01:00] | There’s a way out, but if you pull the trigger… | 还是有办法的 可你如果扣下扳机… |
[01:06] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[01:09] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[01:11] | – No. – I’m sorry. | -不 -对不起 |
[01:12] | No, no, no, no. | 不… |
[01:14] | No. | 不 |
[01:16] | – Hector, you’re better than this. – No, I’m not. | -赫克托 你不至于这样 -不 我就是这样 |
[01:18] | I’m the worst this fucked-up agency has to offer. | 我是这破机构能提供的最糟的选择 |
[01:26] | I know the Americans renditioned Iosava. | 我知道是美方绑走了约萨瓦 |
[01:28] | Brace yourself for the consequences. | 准备好迎接后果吧 |
[01:30] | A new leak has named Steven Frost | 一条新的泄密直指史蒂文·弗罗斯特 |
[01:32] | as chief of the CIA station in Berlin. | 中情局柏林站的站长 |
[01:35] | 我们发布了通缉令 抓捕中情局站长史蒂文·弗罗斯特 | |
[01:40] | You and me joined at the hip again… | 我们又拴在一起了 |
[01:41] | That’s either fate or a cosmically bad idea. | 这是命运的安排还是阴差阳错 |
[01:44] | With you, Hector, it’s one and the same thing. | 赫克托 这两者在你身上没什么区别 |
[02:41] | State your name for the record. | 说出你的姓名以供记录 |
[02:44] | Hector Owen DeJean. | 赫克托·欧文·德让 |
[02:47] | Do you know why you’ve been called in | 你知道他们为什么传唤你 |
[02:48] | – for questioning, Mr. DeJean? – “Called in?” | -来接受问话吗 德让先生 -「传唤」 |
[02:51] | That’s liberal. | 还真客气 |
[02:52] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[02:54] | Op goes bad. Agency’s first response | 行动出岔子时 局里的第一反应 |
[02:57] | is always to cover its ass. | 总是自保 |
[03:07] | Let’s start from the beginning. | 咱们从头开始 |
[03:11] | You showed up on an operation | 你在被明确要求 |
[03:12] | after being specifically told not to. | 不得参与某次行动后还是现身了 |
[03:15] | Correct. | 没错 |
[03:17] | – What happened next? – You saw the tapes. | -后来怎么了 -你看过录像带了 |
[03:19] | It went south fast. | 很快就出岔子了 |
[03:21] | We were made the moment Fawn walked in the door. | 法恩走进门的那一刻我们就被识破了 |
[03:23] | Which takes us to two nights ago. | 那得回到前天晚上 |
[03:28] | Steven Frost instructed you to back down | 史蒂文·弗罗斯特曾命你退出行动 |
[03:30] | after, and I quote, “DeJean showed brash | 之前他曾指出 引用原话是「德让行事傲慢 |
[03:33] | and unpredictable behavior, | 行为难以捉摸 |
[03:34] | making him a liability to our negotiation.” | 他将不利于谈判进行」 |
[03:37] | – Did you back down? – I did not. | -你退出了吗 -没有 |
[03:39] | You began an unsanctioned investigation | 你开始未经批准调查 |
[03:41] | into the whereabouts of Clare Itani A.K.A. Fawn. | 克莱尔·伊塔尼即法恩的行踪 |
[03:46] | Is that a question? | 这算是提问吗 |
[03:47] | Did you have any assistance? | 有人帮你吗 |
[03:49] | Yeah. Daniel Miller. | 有 丹尼尔·米勒 |
[03:51] | What was your plan? | 你们的计划是什么 |
[03:53] | There was no plan. | 没有计划 |
[03:55] | We did what needed to be done. | 我们做了该做的事 |
[03:58] | We loaded up with non-station weapons. | 我们装备了站外的武器 |
[04:00] | I performed an enhanced interrogation, | 我进行了一次强化审讯 |
[04:02] | and we were given Fawn’s exact location… | 得知了法恩的具体位置 |
[04:06] | A warehouse in Wedding. | 在维丁的某座仓库 |
[04:08] | When you arrived at the warehouse, | 你们到仓库时 |
[04:10] | did you come into contact with Ruth Iosava? | 你们接触到鲁丝·约萨瓦了吗 |
[04:12] | Nope. She wasn’t there. | 没有 她不在 |
[04:16] | The timing of your arrival coincides | 你们到达的时间正好吻合 |
[04:19] | with the exact moment that the feed to the SCIF went dead. | 保密会议室信号被切断的时间 |
[04:22] | I wasn’t aware of that. | 我当时并不知情 |
[04:24] | You didn’t see Ruth Iosava flee? | 你没看见鲁丝·约萨瓦逃走 |
[04:26] | No contact whatsoever? | 没有任何接触吗 |
[04:29] | My focus wasn’t on Ruth Iosava. | 我的重点不在鲁丝·约萨瓦 |
[04:34] | Is it safe to say that your focus was on Clare Itani? | 可以认为你的重点在克莱尔·伊塔尼吗 |
[04:38] | That would be safe to say. | 可以这么说 |
[05:00] | What condition was Clare Itani in when you arrived? | 你们赶到时克莱尔·伊塔尼状况如何 |
[05:11] | She was dead. | 她死了 |
[05:17] | Sir, Clay Williams will be calling momentarily. | 长官 克莱·威廉姆斯将打过来 |
[05:22] | Robert, I’m looking at a station in utter disarray. | 罗伯特 我正看着一个极度混乱的情报站 |
[05:27] | A shootout in the mall. | 商场枪战 |
[05:28] | A dead NOC. | 死亡的非官方卧底 |
[05:30] | And to top it off, | 最重要的是 |
[05:31] | the Chief of Station is in the wind. | 站长还不知所踪了 |
[05:33] | It’s one thing to hide from the Germans, | 瞒着德国方面是一回事 |
[05:35] | but hiding from the agency, | 可瞒着局里 |
[05:37] | that feels counterintuitive. | 这感觉有违常理 |
[05:40] | Frost is pissing off a lot of people | 弗罗斯特惹怒了很多 |
[05:42] | that you don’t want to piss off. | 你可不想惹的人 |
[05:44] | Now, I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt | 现在我将给你无罪推定 |
[05:46] | and assume that he has not contacted you. | 假定他没有联系过你 |
[05:49] | No. He has not. | 没 他没联系 |
[05:51] | This isn’t the time for divided loyalties. | 现在可不是心怀异己的时候 |
[05:54] | You asked me a question, and I gave you an answer. | 你问了问题 我给了你答案 |
[05:57] | You have my word that I will do everything in my power | 我保证我会倾尽全力 |
[05:59] | to make sure Steven Frost makes his way safely back home. | 确保史蒂文·弗罗斯特安全回来 |
[06:03] | What more can I say? | 还要我说什么 |
[06:05] | Last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[06:07] | There are folks at my end who are questioning | 我这边有人在质疑 |
[06:09] | whether or not you can handle this. | 你能不能应付得了 |
[06:13] | Can you? | 你能行吗 |
[06:15] | You tell those folks, without question, | 你告诉他们 毋庸置疑 |
[06:18] | I can. | 我能行 |
[06:19] | I’ve got this. | 我没问题 |
[06:25] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[06:31] | How was Munich? | 在慕尼黑还好吗 |
[06:34] | My ex is a pompous ass, | 我的前任是个自大的混蛋 |
[06:36] | and his new girlfriend is barely out of her teens, | 他的新女友才刚成年 |
[06:38] | but other than that, it was delightful. | 但除此之外 都还挺愉快的 |
[06:39] | – Was Max okay? – Thrilled. | -麦克斯好吗 -非常好 |
[06:41] | His dad knows how to turn on the charm. Never get married. | 他老爸懂得怎么施展魅力 千万别结婚 |
[06:44] | Marriage isn’t your problem. It’s your choice in men. | 你不能怪婚姻 得怪你选男人的眼光 |
[06:48] | Speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[06:49] | I just ran into Hector a couple days ago. | 几天前我遇到了赫克托 |
[06:51] | We had a glass of wine. It was nice. | 我们喝了点酒 挺好的 |
[06:53] | So, are you two seeing each other now? | 那你们现在在约会了吗 |
[06:55] | I’m hoping he keeps me company in Max’s absence. | 我希望麦克斯不在时他能陪陪我 |
[06:58] | Look, I’d prefer it if you stayed away from Hector. | 听着 我希望你离赫克托远点 |
[07:01] | You’d prefer it? | 你希望 |
[07:03] | Okay I’ll be honest. | 好吧 说实话 |
[07:05] | Hector’s gotten himself into some deep shit, | 赫克托卷入了大麻烦 |
[07:06] | the kind of shit you don’t get out of. | 那种麻烦可没法轻易脱身 |
[07:08] | – What kind of shit? – I… | -哪种麻烦 -我 |
[07:10] | Specifically? | 说具体点 |
[07:12] | Why are you being so difficult? | 你这么难为我干什么 |
[07:13] | I’m just trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[07:15] | I never asked for your protection. | 我从没要你保护过 |
[07:16] | Danny, I’m all grown up. And what you think is best for me, | 丹尼 我成年了 你认为对我好的 |
[07:19] | what I think is best… Those are two very different things. | 跟我认为对自己好的 是两码事 |
[07:21] | Okay, well, whatever you think he’s involved in, | 好吧 不管你觉得他卷进了什么事 |
[07:25] | it’s worse. | 只会比你想得更糟 |
[07:26] | I appreciate your concern. But it’s my choice. | 谢谢你关心 但这是我的选择 |
[07:30] | Not yours. | 不是你的 |
[07:32] | And I like him. | 而我喜欢他 |
[07:33] | So you like assholes. | 你就喜欢混蛋 |
[07:42] | Have you ever had psychological treatment? | 你接受过心理治疗吗 |
[07:45] | It’s all in my file. | 我的档案里都写着 |
[07:50] | “DeJean suffered PTSD | 「德让驻北非回来后 |
[07:51] | from his time stationed in North Africa. | 患上了创伤后压力心理障碍症 |
[07:54] | It manifested itself in anxiety attacks, | 症状表现为焦虑症 |
[07:57] | insomnia, and delusions. | 失眠症和妄想症 |
[08:00] | Followed by a subsequent leave of absence.” | 随后又因病休假」 |
[08:03] | Can you describe the delusions? | 你能讲讲妄想了些什么吗 |
[08:06] | It’s fucking textbook. | 都是他妈最常见的 |
[08:07] | You… see something traumatic, | 你会看到一些创伤性画面 |
[08:10] | it leads to nightmares. | 那会让你做噩梦 |
[08:11] | Nightmares lead to insomnia. | 做了噩梦就会失眠 |
[08:12] | When you don’t sleep, you see all kinds of weird shit. | 失眠了就会看见各种诡异的玩意 |
[08:17] | God bless Ambien. | 多亏了安必恩[安眠药] |
[08:19] | Did the psychological treatment prove effective? | 心理治疗有用吗 |
[08:22] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然有用 |
[08:25] | How? | 怎么有用 |
[08:28] | Forced me to reevaluate. | 逼我重新评估 |
[08:30] | Reevaluate what? | 重新评估什么 |
[08:33] | The Agency? | 局里吗 |
[08:38] | Myself. | 我自己 |
[08:44] | Could I get everybody’s attention, please? | 大家注意一下好吗 |
[08:46] | Heads up. Over here. | 注意了 这边 |
[08:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[08:54] | Look, this is a dark day in Berlin Station. | 听着 这是柏林站很黑暗的一天 |
[08:58] | For the loss of our colleague Clare Itani. | 我们的同事克莱尔·伊塔尼牺牲了 |
[09:02] | Not only was she a great asset to this agency, | 她不仅是局里的可贵资产 |
[09:04] | she was also a dear friend | 也是办公室里 |
[09:07] | to many of you here in this office. | 在座许多人的朋友 |
[09:10] | I know this is also, a-a-a very confusing day | 我知道今天也是很令人困惑的一天 |
[09:14] | for the absence of our Chief, Steven Frost. | 史蒂文·弗罗斯特局长缺席了 |
[09:18] | I don’t really know what to say about that. | 我真不知道该说些什么 |
[09:20] | I don’t have much information at this point. | 目前我也没掌握太多消息 |
[09:22] | I-I hope to know more very soon. | 希望很快能有更多消息 |
[09:27] | But in the meantime, | 但与此同时 |
[09:31] | as your Chief for the foreseeable future, | 作为你们短期内的局长 |
[09:34] | I want to assure you as I just assured Headquarters | 我想向大家保证 我刚才也向总部保证了 |
[09:38] | everything is under control, okay? | 一切都在掌握中 好吗 |
[10:17] | Hey, uh, I have to go out for a minute. | 我得出去一会儿 |
[10:19] | So if you need me I’ll be on my mobile. | 有什么事打我手机 |
[10:21] | Dare I ask where you’re going? | 能问一句你要去哪吗 |
[10:24] | I’m following up on a now-deceased NOC. | 我要去跟进已故的非官方卧底的事 |
[10:26] | Right. | 好 |
[10:28] | How’s that, uh, all going for you, | 克莱尔这些事 |
[10:31] | with Clare and everything? | 你接受得怎么样了 |
[10:34] | As a professional courtesy, | 出于职业礼节 |
[10:35] | would you please just treat me the way you normally do? | 请你像平常一样对我行吗 |
[10:38] | Look, I know we have our differences, | 听着 我知道我们之间存在分歧 |
[10:40] | but, um, I don’t want this new role as acting Chief | 但我不希望这个代理局长的新角色 |
[10:44] | to be a source of friction or resentment between us. | 会成为我们之间不和或愤恨的根源 |
[10:48] | Are we done here? | 我们说完了吗 |
[10:51] | Chief? | 局长 |
[11:44] | Jesus! | 天 |
[11:45] | Jesus, Hector. | 我的天 赫克托 |
[11:47] | For fuck’s sake. | 我操 |
[11:53] | Have you been here this whole time? | 你一直都在这里吗 |
[11:55] | A while. | 有一会儿了 |
[11:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:00] | Packing up some of Clare’s things. | 收拾收拾克莱尔的东西 |
[12:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:08] | ‘Cause I couldn’t stomach the idea | 因为我受不了 |
[12:09] | of the Agency cleaning crew coming in to do it. | 站里的清洁组来做这件事 |
[12:14] | That little shit used to hide all of her favorite things. | 那小丫头总爱把喜欢的东西藏起来 |
[12:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:37] | She loved you. | 她爱你 |
[12:46] | She never said it. | 她从没说过 |
[12:50] | I did once. | 我说过一次 |
[12:53] | Well, she told me. | 她告诉过我 |
[12:57] | If you’re saying that to make me feel better, | 如果你说这话是为了让我好受 |
[12:59] | please don’t. | 还是别说了 |
[13:01] | It’s the truth. | 我说的是事实 |
[13:05] | She would’ve fucking hated this. | 她肯定会很讨厌这样的 |
[13:10] | You and I, sitting here, | 你和我坐在这里 |
[13:11] | talking about our feelings at her expense. | 谈着对失去她的感受 |
[13:19] | Well, I’d give anything to have her back | 要是她能回来跟我们生气 |
[13:21] | so she could just flip us off. | 我愿意付出一切 |
[13:24] | Me fucking too. | 我他妈也是 |
[13:32] | You drink alcohol? | 你喝酒吗 |
[13:34] | I imbibe from time to time. | 有时候喝 |
[13:36] | Would you consider yourself an alcoholic? | 你觉得自己算是酗酒吗 |
[13:38] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[13:42] | Some may say I have alcoholic tendencies. | 有人可能会说我有酗酒的倾向 |
[13:45] | Have those tendencies ever interfered | 作为情报官员 |
[13:47] | with your job as a case officer? | 这种倾向妨碍过你的工作吗 |
[13:50] | No. | 没有 |
[13:55] | Open for interpretation. | 我接受任何解读 |
[14:10] | Is that supposed to be a peace offering? | 这算是求和礼物吗 |
[14:12] | You said you liked Ulrich’s rose. | 你说过喜欢喝白葡萄酒 |
[14:17] | You know it wasn’t my doing. | 你知道不是我要那么做的 |
[14:19] | The mood is vindictive. | 整体氛围对他不利 |
[14:24] | I told them this is a business of relationship, | 我跟他们说过这是外交手段 |
[14:26] | that I know Steven, and it wasn’t his fault. | 我了解史蒂文 这不是他的错 |
[14:31] | Then why did you ask them to lift his diplomatic immunity? | 那你为什么要让他们取消他的外交豁免权 |
[14:33] | I did no such thing. | 我没有 |
[14:36] | My protest fell on deaf ears. | 没人肯听我的抗议 |
[14:39] | I need to find him. | 我得找到他 |
[14:41] | Me. | 一定得是我 |
[14:43] | And when I do, I’ll hand him over to the CIA. | 等我找到他 我会把他交给中情局 |
[14:47] | But if someone else finds him, to be blunt, | 但如果别人找到了他 恕我直言 |
[14:51] | the BFV wants him to rot in a German prison. | 联邦宪法保卫局想让他在德国把牢底坐穿 |
[14:54] | If you can’t tell me where he is… | 如果你不能告诉我他在哪 |
[14:58] | – I don’t know where he is. – If you can’t tell me, | -我不知道他在哪 -如果你不能告诉我 |
[15:01] | then at least get a message to him. | 起码给他带个话 |
[15:03] | He has my number. | 他有我的号码 |
[15:05] | I don’t know where he is, Hans. | 我不知道他在哪 汉斯 |
[15:08] | So I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 所以我得请你离开了 |
[15:15] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 我很抱歉你这样想 |
[15:20] | Oh, and tell your utility workers | 顺便告诉你的设备工人们 |
[15:22] | they’re not as secretive as they think they are. | 他们并没有他们想的那么隐蔽 |
[15:28] | Tell him to call me. | 让他给我打电话 |
[17:12] | You’re a ship without a harbor, buddy. | 你是艘没有停靠港湾的孤船 伙计 |
[17:15] | You don’t want to do this alone, Daniel, | 这种事你不会想单干的 丹尼尔 |
[17:17] | particularly now. | 尤其是现在 |
[17:18] | One more Shaw leak and… | 肖再泄露一次信息… |
[17:23] | You’re different than I was expecting. | 你跟我想的不太一样 |
[17:26] | Really? What were you expecting? | 是吗 你以为我是什么样 |
[17:29] | To despise you. | 以为你会让我鄙视 |
[17:30] | And instead? | 结果呢 |
[17:35] | Something about you just doesn’t add up. | 你有些事说不通啊 |
[17:37] | I’m just doin’ my job. | 我只是在履行职责 |
[17:39] | Finding Thomas Shaw is not your job. | 找到托马斯·肖可不是你的职责 |
[17:41] | It’s your cause. Why? | 而是你的目标 为什么 |
[17:43] | For 10 years, you’re… | 整整十年 |
[17:45] | You have a cushy analyst job. 10 years! | 你做了轻松钱多的分析师 十年啊 |
[17:47] | Then one day when you wake up, you say, | 然后某天你猛然醒来说 |
[17:49] | “Gee, you know, I-I think I’d like to go back in the field.” | 「天 我想我还是回去做外勤工作吧」 |
[17:51] | Thanks for the file. | 谢谢你的资料 |
[17:58] | Testing, testing. One, two, three. | 测试 测试 一 二 三 |
[18:07] | What, I have to ask if I want another round, huh? | 怎么 我还得问要不要再来一轮吗 |
[18:10] | Does the Pope shit in the woods? | 教皇会在树林里拉屎吗 |
[18:12] | Is the bear a Catholic? | 熊会是天主教徒吗 |
[18:16] | Perfect! | 真棒 |
[18:30] | Sandra, can I ask you a question? | 桑德拉 我能问你个问题吗 |
[18:33] | Peter Felder. | 彼得·费尔德 |
[18:36] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[18:37] | The answer to your question. | 你的问题的答案 |
[18:38] | You want to know where Steven is. | 你想知道史蒂文在哪 |
[18:40] | I don’t know. But if there’s anyone that does, it’s Peter. | 我不知道 但如果有人知道 那就是彼得 |
[18:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:46] | And, Daniel… | 另外 丹尼尔 |
[18:47] | don’t make me regret confiding in you. | 别让我后悔告诉你 |
[19:04] | 我们有个共同的朋友 史蒂文·弗罗斯特极力推荐您 | |
[19:35] | Steven, it’s me again. | 史蒂文 又是我 |
[19:37] | It’s Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[19:39] | What the fuck, Steven? Where are you? | 搞什么 史蒂文 你在哪 |
[19:43] | I need you to call me back. | 我要你给我回电 |
[19:44] | You know, the Germans are breathing down my neck. | 德方紧盯着我 |
[19:46] | Langley’s up my ass. | 总部也要找我麻烦 |
[19:49] | You know what? Fuck them. | 你知道吗 去他们的吧 |
[19:50] | Fuck… Fuck all of them. We need to get you out | 全都去他妈的 我们得把你 |
[19:52] | of this Godforsaken country in one piece. | 从这个见鬼的国家完好无损地弄出去 |
[20:22] | Quickly. | 快进来 |
[20:28] | Not bad for a shoemaker. | 鞋匠能混成这样不错啊 |
[20:30] | Everyone in Berlin | 柏林站的每个人 |
[20:31] | was either on the right or the wrong side of history. | 要么站对了历史 要么站错了 |
[20:34] | Voila. | 瞧 |
[20:52] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[20:54] | We need to finish what we started. | 我们得把事情办完 |
[20:58] | Hey, I’m hiding in a glorified closet. | 我现在可藏在一个柜子里呢 |
[21:01] | I have nowhere to go. | 我无处可去了 |
[21:02] | I have very few options at my disposal. | 我手上的选择太少了 |
[21:04] | You want help? I suggest you look elsewhere. | 你想求助的话 还是去别处找找吧 |
[21:06] | What I want is someone without ties to the CIA, | 我想要一个跟中情局没有牵连的人 |
[21:09] | someone with nothing left to lose. | 一个没什么能失去的人 |
[21:10] | Well…? | 所以呢 |
[21:14] | I think Hector is Thomas Shaw. | 我认为赫克托就是托马斯·肖 |
[21:29] | You realize what you’re accusing your friend of? | 你知道你这是在指控自己的朋友吧 |
[21:32] | Think about it. | 好好想一下 |
[21:36] | What do we know? | 我们都知道什么 |
[21:38] | Thomas Shaw has a conduit, Julian De Vos. | 托马斯·肖有个泄密渠道 朱利安·德沃斯 |
[21:41] | De Vos was held at a CIA black site in Morocco for years, | 德沃斯在摩洛哥的黑狱关了好几年 |
[21:45] | tortured for information, | 被严刑逼供 |
[21:46] | until someone on the ground helped him escape. | 直到外面有人帮他越了狱 |
[21:49] | You think Hector helped him escape? | 你认为是赫克托帮他越狱的 |
[21:50] | During the time De Vos was in Morocco, | 德沃斯在黑狱关押期间 |
[21:52] | Hector’s file is completely redacted. | 赫克托的档案被彻底改写了 |
[21:55] | I was told he was coming down from North Africa. | 我听说他是从北非过来的 |
[21:57] | Which gives Hector a convenient overlap with Julian. | 这很容易使赫克托与朱利安出现交集 |
[22:00] | There are dozens of people | 有几十个人都有权限 |
[22:01] | that have access to any given black site. | 进入任意一所黑狱 |
[22:04] | – It could be coincidence. – It’s not. | -这可能只是巧合 -并不是 |
[22:06] | I think Hector helped De Vos escape the black site, | 我认为赫克托帮了德沃斯越狱 |
[22:09] | and in return, De Vos is happy to do his bidding, | 作为交换 德沃斯很愿意帮他做事 |
[22:11] | whether it’s handing off a flash drive to Claudia Gartner | 无论是给克劳迪娅·加特纳递闪存盘 |
[22:15] | or killing her. | 还是杀死她 |
[22:37] | Hypothetically… | 假设 |
[22:39] | we link them. Okay, fine. | 我们把他们联系上了 好吧 |
[22:43] | Why would he leak secrets? | 可他为什么要泄密呢 |
[22:44] | Case officers spend a couple years at a black site, | 办案员在黑狱里呆上几年 |
[22:46] | it changes them. | 这会改变他们 |
[22:48] | Some retire. | 有些人退休了 |
[22:50] | Others commit suicide. | 其他的自杀了 |
[22:53] | You’ve known him longer than anyone. | 你认识他的时间比谁都长 |
[22:56] | Is he that different | 他有那么大变化吗 |
[22:58] | than the man who was in Chechnya? | 跟在车臣时相比 |
[23:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:04] | He is. | 他变了 |
[23:10] | Well, there’s only one thing left to do. | 好吧 那只剩一件事要做了 |
[23:13] | Prove it. | 证明 |
[23:16] | Have any ideas where to start? | 有思路从哪着手吗 |
[23:46] | I’ve been meaning to extend my sympathies. | 我深表同情 |
[23:49] | – Oh, yeah? – Losing Frost must have been | -是吗 -失去弗罗斯特 |
[23:51] | a terrible blow to the Station. | 一定对情报站打击很大 |
[23:57] | Thanks for your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[24:01] | But if you’re asking me where he is… | 但如果你是要问我他在哪 |
[24:04] | the answer is I don’t know. | 回答是我不知道 |
[24:07] | That would have been a nice bonus, | 本来能成为很好的奖赏 |
[24:08] | but I already came once today. | 可我今天已经有过一次了 |
[24:15] | – May I ask you a question? – Mm-hmm. | -我能问个问题吗 -嗯 |
[24:17] | Why are you sleeping with me? | 为什么你要跟我睡 |
[24:20] | Isn’t it obvious? | 难道不是明摆着的吗 |
[24:22] | There are plenty of other women | 有很多其他女人 |
[24:23] | you could have sex with, | 你可以睡的 |
[24:25] | all far less damning than I could be. | 还不会像跟我一起风险这么大 |
[24:27] | We’re not all as calculating and manipulative | 我们并不都像你一样精于算计和摆布 |
[24:29] | as you are, Ms. Krug. | 克鲁格小姐 |
[24:31] | Mr. Miller, you don’t know anything about me. | 米勒先生 你一点也不了解我 |
[24:34] | Well, I do know that every time I see you, | 反正我知道每次我见你 |
[24:36] | you’re wearing a mask. | 你都带着面具 |
[24:39] | A tough, sophisticated facade. | 一个强硬又老成的外表 |
[24:42] | What’s behind the mask? | 面具后面是什么 |
[24:44] | Vulnerability? | 弱点吗 |
[24:47] | A vulnerability I’d like to see. | 我乐得一见的弱点 |
[24:50] | I wish you luck. | 祝你好运 |
[24:52] | Why are you sleeping with me? | 你又为什么要和我睡 |
[24:54] | I’m working you, remember? | 我在策反你 记得吗 |
[24:56] | Well, you were. | 当初是 |
[24:58] | But now I think you might actually like me. | 但现在我觉得你是真喜欢我 |
[25:01] | Mr. Miller, I’ll lower my mask when you lower yours. | 米勒先生 当你摘面具时我就摘 |
[26:06] | You know, I would’ve taken you for a Turkish bath kind of guy. | 我还以为你会喜欢洗土耳其蒸气浴呢 |
[26:10] | Too much steam. | 太多蒸汽了 |
[26:12] | Can’t see who’s coming at you. | 看不清谁朝你过来 |
[26:15] | This part of the attraction? | 这东西还挺吸引人的吧 |
[26:20] | So, are you turning yourself in? | 话说回来 你要自首吗 |
[26:23] | Well, I’m not really dressed for it. | 没有这个打算 |
[26:25] | No. I have a proposition. | 不 我有个提议 |
[26:27] | One that involves turning yourself in? | 包括你自首吗 |
[26:30] | I’m gonna give you somebody you want more than me. | 我会给你一个你更想要的人 |
[26:33] | Thomas Shaw. | 托马斯·肖 |
[26:37] | Shaw isn’t a German priority. | 肖不是德国的首要任务 |
[26:39] | Oh, come on. Don’t play coy. | 得了吧 别故作姿态了 |
[26:42] | If you’re right and we took Iosava, | 如果你是对的 是我们抓了约萨瓦 |
[26:45] | then Langley let innocent people die. | 那总部就是放任无辜的人去送死 |
[26:48] | And they betrayed and humiliated both of us. | 那他们就背叛和羞辱了我们俩 |
[26:52] | Hell, I’m gift-wrapping for you | 去他的 我在双手给你奉上机会 |
[26:54] | the chance to do what Americans could not. | 去做美国人做不到的事 |
[26:57] | And then you dangle Shaw over their fucking heads | 然后你再用肖去引诱他们 |
[27:02] | until they beg for forgiveness. | 直到他们跪地求饶 |
[27:06] | You have him? | 你抓到他了吗 |
[27:10] | We’ll know for sure in a few hours. | 我们几小时后就能确定了 |
[27:11] | And if we’re right, he’s yours. | 如果我们是对的 他就是你的了 |
[27:13] | The Germans take credit for the arrest. | 抓捕的功劳归德方 |
[27:16] | In return, | 作为回报 |
[27:19] | I walk out of Germany a free man. | 我要以自由人的身份离开德国 |
[27:25] | Deal? | 成交 |
[27:28] | Let’s go back to your time in North Africa. | 我们来回忆一下你在北非那段时间 |
[27:31] | You were stationed in Morocco. | 你在摩洛哥情报站工作 |
[27:32] | That’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[27:33] | I’m read into it. | 我很了解 |
[27:35] | What does North Africa have to do with Iosava? | 北非和约萨瓦有什么关系 |
[27:38] | You acted out of turn, Mr. DeJean. | 你行为出格了 德让先生 |
[27:40] | I’m to determine if your experiences, | 我要来决定你过去 |
[27:42] | both past and recent, have left you unfit to stay in the field. | 和现在的经历是否令你不再适合出外勤 |
[27:47] | We wouldn’t be having this conversation | 如果她还活着 |
[27:48] | – if she was still alive. – If Ruth Iosava was still alive? | -我们就不会有这番对话了 -你指鲁丝·约萨瓦吗 |
[27:51] | If Clare Itani was still alive. | 我指克莱尔·伊塔尼 |
[27:54] | Earlier today, you said that you performed | 今天早些时候你说过 |
[27:55] | enhanced interrogation methods to find Clare Itani’s location. | 你进行了强化审讯去找克莱尔·伊塔尼的位置 |
[28:00] | I’m assuming that you were taught | 我猜测你是在摩洛哥 |
[28:02] | those methods in Morocco… | 学到的这些手段 |
[28:04] | Waterboarding, sleep deprivation, | 水刑 睡眠剥夺 |
[28:06] | walling, rectal rehydration. | 撞墙 灌肠 |
[28:09] | Did you ever participate in those interrogation methods? | 你有参与过这些审讯吗 |
[28:15] | Now, that, lady, I know you’re not read into. | 女士 我现在知道你并不了解了 |
[28:35] | Honey, ain’t it a little early? | 亲爱的 现在喝酒太早了吧 |
[28:39] | Don’t lecture me. | 别对我说教 |
[28:44] | The fuck is your problem? | 你他妈找什么麻烦 |
[28:46] | Currently, you are. | 现在 你就是我的麻烦 |
[28:47] | Don’t make me take things into my own hands. | 别逼我自己动手 |
[28:50] | I don’t need a fucking babysitter. | 我不需要他妈的保姆 |
[28:51] | Oh, yes, you do. | 你需要 |
[28:55] | – I’ll be here waiting. – Waiting for what? | -我会在这儿等着 -等什么 |
[28:59] | To pick up the pieces. | 收拾烂摊子 |
[29:04] | So, Mr. Chief of Station… | 情报站长先生 |
[29:06] | Will you stop calling me that, please? | 能别这么叫了吗 拜托 |
[29:08] | It’s acting Chief. It’s just an interim title | 是代理局长 临时头衔而已 |
[29:10] | until Headquarters finds a replacement. | 直到总部找到人选 |
[29:13] | Or until the position becomes permanent. | 或者直到变成永久职位 |
[29:14] | I don’t want the position. I already told you that. | 我不想要这个位子 我已经告诉过你了 |
[29:17] | It’s a career-defining opportunity. | 这是一个职业发展的黄金机会 |
[29:20] | Tell Tel Aviv I want out of Berlin. | 告诉特拉维夫我要离开柏林 |
[29:21] | Nothing you or they say will make me change my mind. | 你或者他们说什么我都不会改变主意 |
[29:32] | How’s Steven? | 史蒂文怎么样了 |
[29:34] | You know he’s taking the fall for Iosava’s rendition. | 他在为约萨瓦的引渡背锅 |
[29:38] | There’s a warrant out for his arrest. | 外面有通缉令要抓他 |
[29:39] | Everything’s a total clusterfuck. | 所有事都一团糟 |
[29:41] | How do you think he is? | 你说他怎么样了 |
[29:45] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[29:48] | Do you know something? | 你知道什么吗 |
[29:50] | Does Mossad know where he is? | 摩萨德知道他在哪吗 |
[29:53] | We do not. | 我们不知道 |
[29:56] | He should’ve come to me, you know? | 他该来找我的 |
[29:57] | He should’ve come to me directly. | 他该直接来找我的 |
[29:59] | I’d have had him on a military flight out of here | 我会在20分钟内安排他 |
[30:01] | in fucking 20 minutes. | 坐军机离开 |
[30:02] | So fucking stupid. | 太他妈蠢了 |
[30:04] | Tel Aviv is more concerned with Antoinette | 比起弗罗斯特 特拉维夫更关心 |
[30:06] | than they are with Frost. | 「安特瓦特」 |
[30:09] | Were you able to get the file? | 你拿到文件了吗 |
[30:13] | You know, I actually tried. | 我真的试了 |
[30:15] | I went through every file in the goddamn file room. | 我翻遍了该死的档案室 |
[30:18] | I risked my neck for you for nothing. | 我为你冒了很大风险却什么都没找到 |
[30:20] | And if I didn’t already make myself abundantly clear, | 如果我说得还不够明白 |
[30:22] | it was a bullshit ask by Tel Aviv in the first place, | 一开始特拉维夫的要求就是扯淡 |
[30:25] | especially while one of my officer’s lives was at stake. | 特别是在我的人命悬一线的时候 |
[30:30] | What is this Antoinette anyway? | 「安特瓦特」到底是什么 |
[30:33] | Why is it so important to you? | 为什么对你们来说这么重要 |
[30:37] | Find it, and you will see for yourself. | 找到文件 你自会明白 |
[30:40] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[30:42] | I got to go. | 我走了 |
[30:50] | If Mossad should get wind of Steven’s whereabouts, | 如果摩萨德捕捉到了史蒂文的动向 |
[30:54] | even if it’s just a hunch, you contact me, please. | 哪怕只有一丁点儿 请你联系我 拜托了 |
[30:59] | He may not be your priority, but he sure as hell is mine. | 他也许不是你的首要任务 但绝对是我的 |
[31:08] | I need to find him. | 我得找到他 |
[31:56] | Hector! | 赫克托 |
[32:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:03] | W-Whatcha doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[32:06] | I was worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[32:07] | Just headed down to Barbara Ellis to see if you were there. | 刚去了芭芭拉·埃利斯酒吧看你在不在 |
[32:12] | – Are you okay? – I’m fucked. | -你还好吗 -糟透了 |
[32:13] | I see that. You reek of whiskey, man. | 看出来了 你散发着威士忌的酒臭味儿 |
[32:15] | Look, I hate you got dragged into this. | 我不想把你拉进来 |
[32:16] | I’m, uh… I’m sorry I brought you along. | 抱歉我拖累你了 |
[32:22] | – Don’t worry about it. – Well, I am fucking worried. | -别在意 -我很在意 |
[32:24] | I’m sorry, Daniel. I’m sorry | 很抱歉 丹尼尔 很抱歉 |
[32:27] | you had to lie for m… | 你得为我撒谎 |
[32:39] | You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈逗我吧 |
[32:41] | I’m here on behalf of the Agency | 我代表中情局 |
[32:43] | to conduct a polygraph examination. | 来给你测谎 |
[32:44] | Well, you could have called. Maybe knocked on our door. | 你本可以打个电话 也许敲下门 |
[32:46] | Mr. Miller, you’re going to be escorted down the hall | 米勒先生 你将被护送到 |
[32:49] | to the other interrogation room. | 前面另一个审讯室 |
[32:50] | And, Mr. DeJean, if you could please have a seat right here. | 而德让先生 请你坐这里 |
[32:53] | And if we don’t comply? | 要是我们不服从呢 |
[32:56] | You’ll be on the next flight home. | 那你们会立刻被送回美国 |
[32:57] | We’re already on the next flight home, lady. | 我们已经要立刻走人了 女士 |
[32:59] | You can thank the Agency for giving you | 你们可以感谢局里 |
[33:00] | this opportunity to explain yourselves. | 给你们机会为自己澄清 |
[33:03] | God bless fucking America. | 天佑他妈的美利坚 |
[33:06] | Sit. | 坐 |
[33:15] | Okay, that’s it. Thanks, guys. Appreciate it. | 好了 谢谢你们 感谢 |
[33:20] | Where’d you find her? | 你从哪找来她的 |
[33:21] | Oh, she’s an old colleague of mine, since retired. | 她是我过去的同事 之后退休了 |
[33:24] | Owed me a favor. | 欠我个人情 |
[33:26] | You trust her? | 你相信她吗 |
[33:27] | Yes. | 相信 |
[33:29] | Think he bought it? | 觉得他相信了吗 |
[33:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:33] | How’d it go with Hans? | 汉斯那边怎么样 |
[33:35] | Oh, he’s interested. | 他有兴趣 |
[33:37] | Agreed to take the bounty off my head | 他同意只要我们把托马斯·肖 |
[33:38] | as soon as we hand over Thomas Shaw. | 交给他们 他们就把我头上的赏金取消 |
[33:40] | Okay. You’re sure about this? | 好 你确定吗 |
[33:43] | Yeah. I trust Hans will do the right thing. | 是 我相信汉斯会做对的事的 |
[33:47] | You sure about this? | 这事你确定吗 |
[33:48] | Well, I considered the idea of protecting him, but… | 我考虑了保护他 但 |
[33:51] | I couldn’t live with myself. | 我不能说服我自己 |
[33:54] | Let’s just get this over with. | 我们速战速决吧 |
[33:58] | State your name for the record. | 说出你的姓名以供记录 |
[34:01] | Hector Owen DeJean. | 赫克托·欧文·德让 |
[34:03] | Do you know why you’ve been called in | 你知道他们为什么传唤你 |
[34:04] | – for questioning, Mr. DeJean? – “Called in?” | -来接受问话吗 德让先生 -「传唤」 |
[34:07] | That’s liberal. | 还真客气 |
[34:09] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[34:11] | Op goes bad. Agency’s first response | 行动出岔子时 局里的第一反应 |
[34:14] | is always to cover its ass. | 总是自保 |
[34:21] | Is now a bad time? | 现在不方便吗 |
[34:24] | No, not at all. Come on in. | 没有 进来吧 |
[34:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[34:32] | I know you already have enough on your plate, and… | 我知道你已经很忙了 |
[34:36] | I haven’t been able to sleep, | 发生了这么多事情 |
[34:37] | with everything that’s been going on. | 我一直睡不着 |
[34:40] | Long story short, | 长话短说 |
[34:42] | I came in early to organize the file room. | 我很早就来了 去整理档案室 |
[34:45] | And it turns out there’s one missing… | 有一份档案不见了 |
[34:47] | Operation Antoinette. | 「安特瓦特」行动 |
[34:51] | With Langley poking their noses in our affairs, | 毕竟总部在干涉我们的事 |
[34:54] | I know it could’ve easily been misplaced. | 我知道很有可能被放错地方了 |
[34:58] | I just wanted you to be aware. | 我只想让你知道一下 |
[35:06] | Did you come into contact with a man named Julian De Vos | 你驻扎在北非时有接触过一个 |
[35:09] | when you were stationed in North Africa? | 叫朱利安·德沃斯的人吗 |
[35:11] | No. | 没有 |
[35:13] | Look again. | 再看看 |
[35:14] | No. | 没有 |
[35:17] | Does this jog your memory? | 这有触发你的回忆吗 |
[35:23] | If you’ll excuse me for a moment. | 请稍等一下 |
[35:31] | It’s not working. | 没用 |
[35:32] | Textbook avoidance techniques… | 标准的回避技巧 |
[35:35] | Slowing down his heart rate, | 放慢心跳 |
[35:36] | lying during insignificant moments | 在不重要的时候撒谎 |
[35:38] | to make his results more consistent. | 好让他的结果更一致 |
[35:40] | We’re all trained to beat the poly. | 我们都受过欺骗测谎仪的训练 |
[35:41] | We all slip up eventually. | 我们最终都会露出马脚的 |
[35:44] | We could force it. Scopolamine. | 我们可以逼他露出马脚 用东莨菪碱 |
[35:47] | He has a tolerance to most substances. | 他对大多数药物都有抵抗力 |
[35:50] | This drug drug weakens the central nervous system, | 这种药能使中枢神经系统变弱 |
[35:52] | making it harder to lie. | 让他更难撒谎 |
[35:54] | Even if it works, | 即便有用 |
[35:55] | it’s not the most ethical or safest of options. | 也不是最道德或最安全的做法 |
[36:01] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[36:02] | Take a second to consider the ramifications if you’re wrong. | 考虑一下如果你错了会有什么后果 |
[36:04] | I’m not wrong. | 我没错 |
[36:06] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[36:08] | When am I coming home? | 我什么时候能回家 |
[36:10] | Well, tentatively next month, | 暂定下个月 |
[36:12] | but I, uh… You know, I booked a refundable ticket | 但我 我订了能退款的机票 |
[36:15] | in case I have to switch the dates around. | 以防我需要换日期 |
[36:17] | So you’re not coming? | 所以你不来了 |
[36:18] | No. No. I didn’t say that. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[36:20] | I am coming home. I just… | 我会回家的 我只是… |
[36:23] | I have a thing at work. | 我工作上有点事 |
[36:25] | It’s taking longer than I anticipated. | 比我想象中花的时间要长 |
[36:27] | That… That… That’s it. No big deal. | 仅此而已 没什么大不了的 |
[36:29] | – There’s always something at work. – Hey, listen, buddy. | -总有工作上的事 -听着 哥们 |
[36:32] | If I could get on a plane and comes home tonight, | 如果我能坐上飞机今天就回来 |
[36:33] | believe me, I would. | 相信我 我一定会的 |
[36:34] | Yeah. Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[36:35] | Don’t… Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[36:37] | Don’t “Hey, whatever” me. I’m doing the best I can here. | 别说「随便」 我尽力了 |
[36:40] | Look, I’m coming home, Noah, | 听着 我会回家的 诺亚 |
[36:42] | either next month or the month after that, okay? | 下个月或者下下个月 |
[36:45] | – For sure. – You’re full of shit. | -一定 -你放屁 |
[36:46] | Hey, language! | 别说粗话 |
[36:49] | Fuck. | 操 |
[36:51] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[36:54] | Noah, come back please. | 诺亚 请回来 |
[36:56] | Noah, come back here. | 诺亚 回来 |
[37:02] | You Agency suits are relentless. | 你们这些中情局的人还真是毫不留情 |
[37:05] | – Do I have your permission? – Oh, fuck you, lady. | -你允许了吗 -去你妈的 女士 |
[37:08] | You’re gonna stick that thing in my arm no matter what I say. | 不管我说什么你都会把那玩意戳进我的手臂 |
[37:47] | Let’s try this again. | 我们再试试 |
[37:49] | Mr. DeJean. | 德让先生 |
[37:51] | Mr. DeJean, I need you to focus on my face. | 德让先生 我需要你看着我的脸 |
[37:55] | How do you feel, Mr. DeJean? | 你有什么感觉 德让先生 |
[37:56] | I feel fucking great. | 我觉得好极了 |
[38:00] | You got more of this stuff? | 这玩意你还有吗 |
[38:04] | I haven’t felt this fucking high in a long time. | 我很久没感觉这么嗨过了 |
[38:10] | – Too long. – Do you know why you’re here? | -太久了 -你知道你为什么在这里吗 |
[38:20] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[38:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:30] | Because of Clare. | 因为克莱尔 |
[38:45] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[38:47] | Surprise, surprise. | 惊喜啊 |
[38:49] | – Is now an okay time? – Sure. | -现在方便吗 -当然 |
[38:53] | Can I get a neat Vodka martini for the lady? | 给这位女士一杯去冰的马丁尼好吗 |
[39:10] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[39:16] | What if I told you | 要是我告诉你 |
[39:19] | that our meeting wasn’t fate? | 我们的相遇不是宿命呢 |
[39:23] | That night that I walked into your bar in Battersea, | 那晚我走进你在巴特西的酒吧 |
[39:27] | it wasn’t by chance. | 那不是碰巧 |
[39:30] | I was on assignment. | 我是在执行任务 |
[39:32] | I was working a potential terror plot. | 我在调查潜在的密谋恐怖袭击 |
[39:36] | What? | 什么 |
[39:37] | That Algerian investor in your pub, Ahmed? | 你酒吧里的阿尔及利亚投资人 艾哈迈德 |
[39:40] | He was a suspect. | 他是嫌疑人 |
[39:42] | Ahmed? The optometrist? | 艾哈迈德 那个验光师 |
[39:45] | Hold… Wait, wait, wait a sec. | 等等 等一下 |
[39:47] | Just back up a minute. | 倒回去一下 |
[39:53] | I was a way in? | 我是你的入口吗 |
[39:55] | Val, this whole thing was a-a front, | 瓦莱丽 整件事情都是个幌子 |
[39:58] | a way to gain access? | 是为了接近目标的 |
[39:59] | Yes, at first. | 对 最开始是 |
[40:02] | But then I fell in love with you. | 但后来我爱上了你 |
[40:04] | Before or after you first said you loved me? | 在你第一次说爱我之前还是之后 |
[40:06] | That’s not fair, Benjamin. | 这不公平 本杰明 |
[40:08] | – This is really hard on me, too. – Really? | -对我来说也很艰难 -是吗 |
[40:11] | Seems you’ve managed it pretty fine these past five years. | 看起来这五年你丝毫没觉得难啊 |
[40:22] | I closed the books after six months, | 六个月后我把案子结了 |
[40:24] | and I wrote a report saying the Algerian was clean, | 我还写了报告说阿尔及利亚人没问题 |
[40:27] | because I just wanted it to be over. | 因为我只想让一切结束 |
[40:28] | I just wanted to be with you, without lying to you. | 我只想跟你在一起 不用再对你说谎 |
[40:31] | What, and then we just live happily ever after? | 怎么 然后我们就幸福快乐地生活在一起吗 |
[40:33] | Would you please let me finish? | 你让我说完好吗 |
[40:36] | I closed those books too soon. | 我结案结得太快 |
[40:39] | He was funneling money to the Kouachi brothers. | 他的确在给库阿奇兄弟运钱 |
[40:42] | They went in, and they shot up Charlie Hebdo. | 他们进去了 然后枪扫了「查理周刊」 |
[40:44] | And 12 people were killed | 12人死于非命 |
[40:45] | – because I… – All right. No, I asked you | -就因为我… -别找借口 我问过你 |
[40:49] | if you were hiding anything, remember? | 有没有隐瞒什么事 记得吗 |
[40:51] | After Shaw hit Berlin. | 就在肖攻击了柏林站之后 |
[40:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:56] | But I’m not now. | 可我现在全无隐瞒了 |
[40:59] | – I promise you… – I need to clear my head. | -我跟你保证… -我得静静 |
[41:05] | I think it’d be better | 我觉得你今晚 |
[41:07] | if you found someplace else to sleep tonight. | 最好另找地方过夜 |
[41:17] | I’m on my way now. | 我在路上了 |
[41:19] | 15 minutes. | 15分钟 |
[41:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:47] | – Esther Krug. – Sandra Abe. | -艾斯特·克鲁格 -桑德拉·艾比 |
[41:52] | Everything passes by you, doesn’t it? | 一切都会经过你的手 是吧 |
[41:55] | If it’s Steven that you want, | 如果你想找史蒂文 |
[41:57] | you’re wasting your time. | 那你是在浪费时间 |
[41:58] | You’re on German soil, | 你在德国的领地上 |
[42:00] | and you’re harboring a fugitive from justice. | 而你窝藏了一个逃犯 逃避司法公司 |
[42:04] | Steven Frost has nothing to do | 史蒂文·弗罗斯特 |
[42:06] | with the rendition of Aleksandre Iosava. | 跟引渡亚历山大·约萨瓦的事毫无关联 |
[42:09] | He hired Zoltan Vasile. | 他雇了佐尔坦·瓦希勒 |
[42:11] | And I have no idea who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[42:14] | And certainly don’t know where Steven is. | 当然也不知道史蒂文在哪 |
[42:18] | So, Ms. Krug, | 所以 克鲁格女士 |
[42:21] | if you don’t mind, I have a date. | 你不介意的话 我跟人还有约 |
[42:23] | And I have diplomatic status. | 而且我有外交身份 |
[42:26] | You know what that means. | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[42:38] | When you arrived at the warehouse in Wedding, | 你们到达维丁的仓库时 |
[42:41] | was Clare Itani still alive? | 克莱尔·伊塔尼还活着吗 |
[42:47] | Mr. DeJean, answer the question. | 德让先生 请回答问题 |
[42:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:56] | Did you see her die? | 你看到她死了吗 |
[43:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:03] | Did you come into contact with Ruth Iosava | 在克莱尔·伊塔尼死后 |
[43:06] | after Clare Itani’s death? | 你跟鲁丝·约萨瓦有过接触吗 |
[43:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:10] | Is Ruth Iosava still alive? | 鲁丝·约萨瓦还活着吗 |
[43:14] | No. | 不 |
[43:16] | Was she murdered? | 她被杀了吗 |
[43:20] | – Yes. – Did you kill her? | -是的 -你杀了她吗 |
[43:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:27] | How? | 怎么杀的 |
[43:33] | I broke her neck. | 我拧断了她的脖子 |
[43:54] | That a threat? | 这算威胁吗 |
[43:56] | No. On the contrary. | 不 正相反 |
[44:02] | Because it’s completely ethical for you | 这对你来说可没什么道德约束 |
[44:04] | to dig up any of your co-workers’ dirty laundry the moment | 一旦你有了些表面上的权力 |
[44:09] | you get any semblance of power. | 就会立马去挖掘你同事们的黑历史 |
[44:14] | You have no idea how that file came into my possession. | 你根本不知道我是怎么得到那文件的 |
[44:17] | You went looking for it, | 你去找的 |
[44:19] | ’cause you want to keep me in line, | 因为你想让我规规矩矩的 |
[44:22] | make sure I keep doing your bidding. | 确保我继续听命于你 |
[44:24] | But you are shit out of luck, pal. | 可你的运气用完了 伙计 |
[44:26] | You want to believe I’m a bad guy? | 你要认定我是坏人 |
[44:29] | Your fucking enemy? That’s fine. | 是你的敌人 没问题 |
[44:32] | No, you know what? It’s not fine, | 不 这有问题 |
[44:33] | ’cause it’s not the truth. It’s not reality. | 因为这不是真的 不是现实 |
[44:36] | The reality of what’s happening right here | 此时此刻 |
[44:38] | between you and me with that | 在我俩间的现实是 |
[44:40] | is that I’m doing you a fucking solid. | 我在帮你稳固位子 |
[44:44] | This station is a disaster. | 这个站就是个灾难 |
[44:45] | I’m doing everything I can to hold it together. | 我在尽一切努力苦苦支撑 |
[44:48] | I’m doing everything in my power | 我在做一切能力范围内的事 |
[44:50] | to make sure that there are no more casualties. | 确保不会再有更多伤亡 |
[44:52] | One more fuck-up, Langley’s in here cleaning house. | 再出一次乱子 总部就要来做清理了 |
[44:55] | So, going forward, this can go one of two ways. | 所以 如果继续 可以有两条路 |
[45:00] | One, you get over yourself, and you help me. | 一 你振作起来 来帮我 |
[45:04] | Or two, you don’t. | 二 不这么做 |
[45:06] | Either way, I’m gonna do my job. | 不管怎样 我会继续做我的工作 |
[45:10] | I’m going to continue to do | 我会继续做 |
[45:12] | what’s in the best interest of this Station, | 最有利于这个站的事 |
[45:14] | of the entire God-damned Agency, | 有利于整个中情局的事 |
[45:17] | and, yeah, believe it or not, Valerie, even of you. | 而且 信不信随你 也是对你有利的事 |
[45:21] | – Are you done? – Yeah, I’m done. | -说完了吗 -完了 |
[45:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[45:26] | Now, if you would kindly get the fuck out of my office, | 现在你要是能他妈滚出我的办公室 |
[45:28] | I would appreciate it. | 我会非常感激 |
[46:28] | Do you know who this is? | 你知道这是谁吗 |
[46:31] | Mr. DeJean, do you know who this is? | 德让先生 你知道这是谁吗 |
[46:36] | There’s two of you. | 有两个你 |
[46:38] | And two of me. | 还有两个我 |
[46:40] | And there’s two of her… | 还有两个她 |
[46:43] | and two of him. | 还有两个他 |
[46:44] | To clarify, you’re saying | 我得问清楚 你是说 |
[46:45] | that you know both Julian De Vos and Shirley Pimple? | 朱利安·德沃斯和皮条客雪莉你都认识吗 |
[46:48] | You can never know anyone. | 你没法了解[同认识]任何人 |
[46:52] | That’s the fucking truth. | 这就是他妈的事实 |
[46:53] | Because the person you present to the world, | 因为你展示给世界的那个人 |
[46:55] | the person everyone sees… | 所有人看到的那个人 |
[46:59] | that guy is always bullshit. | 那人总是糟糕的 |
[47:01] | Are there two sides of you? | 你有两面吗 |
[47:04] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 对 有 |
[47:07] | Which one I am speaking to? | 现在跟我说话的是哪一面 |
[47:09] | Oh, the one fit for public consumption. | 是符合公众消费的那个 |
[47:22] | Patricia? | 帕特丽夏吗 |
[47:52] | Let’s go back to your time in Morocco. | 我们回忆下你在摩洛哥的那段时间吧 |
[47:55] | Morocco. | 摩洛哥 |
[47:57] | What happened there? | 那里发生了什么 |
[48:03] | I went down the rabbit hole… | 我进了兔子洞 |
[48:07] | into the darkness. | 进入了黑暗中 |
[48:09] | Describe the darkness. | 描述一下那种黑暗 |
[48:11] | Of course, the irony is it isn’t dark at all. | 当然 讽刺的是那里根本不黑 |
[48:14] | It’s the exact fucking opposite. | 而是正相反 |
[48:17] | It’s hot and muggy, and it reeks of vomit and sweat | 那里很闷热 散发着呕吐物 汗臭 |
[48:21] | and piss and shit. | 还有屎尿的气味 |
[48:24] | Fear. | 充满恐惧 |
[48:28] | And it’s bright. | 而且很明亮 |
[48:30] | It’s blindingly bright. | 亮到快让人眼瞎 |
[48:32] | You see, it needs to be. | 你看 必须得那样 |
[48:34] | You need to be able to see what you’re doing | 你必须能看到自己做的事 |
[48:37] | when you’re killing people slowly. | 当你慢慢将人杀死的时候 |
[48:41] | What did you do to Julian De Vos? | 你对朱利安·德沃斯做了什么 |
[48:45] | Julian was the rabbit. | 朱利安就是兔子 |
[48:48] | Did you bring him out of the darkness? | 你把他带出了黑暗吗 |
[48:51] | – Did you help him escape? – No. | -你帮他逃跑了吗 -不 |
[48:55] | No, he helped me. | 不 是他帮了我 |
[48:56] | Are you angry at the CIA | 你怨恨中情局吗 |
[48:58] | for forcing you to interrogate Julian De Vos? | 他们逼你审讯朱利安·德沃斯 |
[49:04] | No. | 不 |
[49:07] | No, they can’t do anything to me anymore. | 不 他们不会对我产生任何影响了 |
[49:10] | Do you think that the Agency deserves to face the consequences? | 你觉得中情局活该面临后果吗 |
[49:14] | What consequences? | 什么后果 |
[49:19] | No one knows what they’ve done. | 没人知道他们做了什么 |
[49:23] | Thomas Shaw knows. | 托马斯·肖知道 |
[49:27] | Did Thomas Shaw know that Colander was an agent? | 托马斯·肖之前知道科兰德是特工吗 |
[49:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:32] | Did you know that Houjin Lin was being housed in Berlin? | 你之前知道林厚进住在柏林吗 |
[49:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:40] | Mr. DeJean, | 德让先生 |
[49:43] | are you Thomas Shaw? | 你是托马斯·肖吗 |
[49:47] | No. | 不是 |
[49:51] | Thomas Shaw is dead. | 托马斯·肖死了 |