Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

柏林谍影(Berlin Station)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 柏林谍影(Berlin Station)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Our agent, Bora Osman, has asked Iosava 我们的特工博拉·奥斯曼请求约萨瓦
[00:24] to send one of his relatives to Syria. 把他的某个亲戚送到叙利亚
[00:26] Clare Itani? 克莱尔·伊塔尼
[00:27] She will be acting as the ISIL bride-to-be. 她会扮成待嫁的伊斯兰国新娘
[00:29] I’m a bride for the Caliphate. That’s the setup. 我要当哈里发的新娘 是个陷阱
[00:31] Get a confession, and we finally bring down Iosava. 套出供词 最终将约萨瓦归案
[00:33] Okay, I’m in. Sign me up. 好吧 让我加入
[00:35] You are involved with Clare. 你和克莱尔关系亲密
[00:37] It is out of the question. 没得谈
[00:39] You made some important people in Tel Aviv very happy. 你让特拉维夫的要员非常高兴
[00:41] You want to be nearer to your son, don’t you? 你是想要离儿子更近 对吧
[00:47] Good. 很好
[00:47] 费这么大劲 就为了让一个中情局的低级官员倒戈
[00:53] Where the fuck is her husband? 她丈夫呢
[00:55] What the fuck are you doing here? 你他妈来干什么
[00:56] – DeJean is here. – Can we get him out of there? -德让出现了 -能把他弄出去吗
[00:58] Call it off. Someone’s nabbed Iosava off the street. 取消行动 有人在街上绑架了约萨瓦
[01:01] You’re coming with us, or we will kill you both! 你们跟我们走 不然我把你们俩都杀了
[01:03] – What? – Get them out of there, now! -什么 -把他们撤出来 快
[01:04] Abort. I repeat, abort. 终止行动 重复 终止行动
[01:11] Shit! 操
[01:17] In pursuit, blue van… Berlin plates, 正在追车 蓝色车 柏林牌照
[01:19] BWA2647 Bravo-Walker-Alpha 2-6-4-7.
[01:26] They’re not in the van. They ran a bait and switch. 他们不在车里 他们耍了我们
[01:29] A rendition in the middle of an operation? 在行动期间去绑人
[01:30] What the… What’s the matter with you?! 你们他妈什么毛病啊
[01:32] I’m gonna get our officer back 我要把我们的人带回来
[01:33] with or without your fucking help, 你他妈爱帮不帮
[01:35] and when I get her back, I resign. 等我把她找回来 我辞职
[01:39] Hey, hey, stop, stop. 喂 别这样 别
[01:40] – Fucking find her. – Stop, stop. -快他妈找到她 -好了 好了
[01:41] We got to fucking find her. 我们得找到她
[01:43] – It’s okay. It’s okay. – We have to find her. -没事的 没事 -我们必须找到她
[02:48] They took my husband. 他们抓了我丈夫
[02:50] Tell me where he is, and this will go a lot easier for you. 告诉我他在哪 你就能少受很多罪
[02:58] You being stoic is you being stupid, my dear. 你这样硬撑就是在犯傻 亲爱的
[03:05] Don’t make the same mistake your people made 别跟你的人犯同样的错误
[03:06] and underestimate me. 别低估我的能耐
[03:41] Hector? 赫克托
[03:43] Yeah. 嗯
[03:46] Okay. Okay. 好了 好了
[03:49] Ruth Iosava just made contact. 鲁丝·约萨瓦联系我们了
[03:54] Yeah, I-I understand. 好 我明白
[03:55] But as fast as you can. 但是请尽快
[03:57] Hey, everybody, listen up. Listen up. 各位 听着 听好了
[03:59] At 3:38 A.M., Ruth Iosava contacted headquarters 凌晨3:38 鲁丝·约萨瓦通过
[04:03] via an anonymous Internet video call. 匿名网络视频电话联系了总部
[04:06] That’s 6 hours and 35 minutes 那是克莱尔·伊塔尼被绑架后的
[04:08] after the abduction of Clare Itani. 第六小时三十五分钟
[04:12] She has also requested a call with this station at 4:00 A.M. sharp. 她还要求凌晨四点整跟本站通话
[04:17] Now, Johnson and his team 约翰逊现在和他的小队
[04:18] are working to trace the origins of the call, 正在想办法追踪电话来源
[04:20] but right now, we’re. 但目前我们要跟她谈判
[04:22] And I just… I want to make it clear 我希望在座的各位
[04:23] to everybody here, uh… 都能明白
[04:26] I’m gonna do whatever I can 我会不惜一切
[04:27] to bring her back here safe and sound, okay? 把她安然无恙地救回来 好吗
[04:29] Now, I know it’s late, 我知道现在很晚了
[04:30] and I want to thank everybody for hanging in there. 感谢各位仍然坚守岗位
[04:32] Langley will help facilitate the call. 总部会协助通话
[04:34] So, what, we stand around for a pep talk 那你们在谈判的时候
[04:36] while you, what, negotiate? 我们就在旁边加油打气吗
[04:37] Ruth Iosava is an ISIL radical. 鲁丝·约萨瓦是伊斯兰国激进份子
[04:40] They don’t negotiate. They decapitate. 他们不会谈判 只会大开杀戒
[04:43] What are you suggesting? 你想说什么
[04:44] You want us to go after Clare with guns blazing? 想让我们冒着枪林弹雨去救克莱尔吗
[04:46] Jesus Chri… I… you know, I would have thought 苍天啊 我还以为
[04:48] you’d have learned your lesson 你拿着未授权的武器
[04:49] after you recklessly inserted yourself in the mall 鲁莽地冲进商场之后
[04:51] with an unapproved weapon. 能长点记性
[04:53] Someone had to shore up your poor judgment. 总得有人去给你可怜的判断力做后盾
[04:55] Oh, give it a fucking rest, Hector! 你他妈消停点吧 赫克托
[04:56] What kind of fucking incontinent, geriatric call 最初是哪个老不死的不长脑子的
[04:59] was that in the first place, sending Clare to the gallows? 命令克莱尔往火坑里跳的
[05:05] Get out. 滚
[05:07] Gladly. 乐意至极
[05:11] Hector, we need you. 赫克托 我们需要你
[05:13] There is no fucking “We” anymore, Daniel. 再没他妈什么「我们」了 丹尼尔
[05:19] All right, four minutes. Back at it. 好了 还有四分钟 继续
[05:22] – Let me go after him. – No, I need you here, Daniel. -我去追他 -不 这里需要你 丹尼尔
[05:24] If Hector’s out there acting on his emotions, 如果赫克托出去意气用事
[05:26] snooping around, 四处打探
[05:27] and this thing leaks before we find Clare, 在我们找到克莱尔前就让这事暴露出去
[05:29] she’s as good as dead. 那她就死定了
[05:30] Okay, all right, just tread lightly. 好吧 那你万事小心
[05:32] Lock him down and keep me in the loop, okay? 把他关起来 随时告诉我情况 好吗
[05:34] You got it. 没问题
[05:47] 我的德语肯定是不好了 但希望最终一切都能好
[05:53] And you are? 你叫
[05:55] – Paul. – Paul. -保罗 -保罗
[05:57] In quotation marks, I assume. 我猜是加引号的吧
[05:59] I see you’ve taken your own security precautions. 我看到你也已经做好了安全防范
[06:01] But I have the disadvantage of not knowing your real name 但我处于劣势 我不知道你的真名
[06:04] while you know mine. 你却知道我的
[06:05] That puts us on distinctly unequal footing. 这样的谈判基础显然不公平
[06:08] Well, I hope that tonight’s concerns 希望今晚的重点
[06:10] will have little to do with you or me. 不会落到我俩身上
[06:12] You people can be very polite when you want something. 你们有所求的时候可以非常客气
[06:15] You want something, too. 你也有所求
[06:16] I don’t see why we can’t be civil about it. 我们觉得我们都可以客气点
[06:18] Well, Paul, 好吧 保罗
[06:20] my husband, Aleksandre, has been abducted off the street 我丈夫亚历山大在街上突然
[06:22] on the whim of civilized men like yourself. 被你们这些客气的人绑架了
[06:25] When you turn over my husband, she’s yours. 你们放了我丈夫 我就放了她
[06:27] And Aleksandre and I are given safe passage to Syria. 你们还要保证我和亚历山大安全到达叙利亚
[06:30] Well… 这个嘛
[06:32] That transaction’s easier said than done. 这笔交易说得轻巧做起来难
[06:34] We have certain steps that we have to follow, 必须跟着一些步骤一步步来
[06:36] such as proof of life… 比如先证明她还活着
[06:40] confirmation that she’s alive and unharmed. 确认她毫发无损地活着
[06:42] And I need the same of my husband. 我也要先确保我丈夫毫发无损
[06:43] I’ll make contact again in two hours. 两小时后再联系
[06:45] Frau Iosava… 约萨瓦夫人
[06:49] Please don’t tell me that’s the new face of ISIL. 别告诉我这是伊斯兰国的新面孔
[06:59] Danke. 谢谢
[07:06] – What, you’re following me? – Yeah, kind of. -干嘛 跟踪我吗 -算是吧
[07:08] I just wanted to say there is a “We” here… 我只想说还有「我们」可言
[07:10] you and I, whether you like it or not. 你和我 不管你乐不乐意
[07:13] All right. I take it you have a plan. 好吧 我猜你有计划了
[07:14] Same as Frost… find Clare. 跟弗罗斯特一样 找到克莱尔
[07:16] What, you know something he doesn’t know, 怎么 你有他不知道的消息
[07:17] or are you counting on the good Lord to show you the way? 还是指望老天爷给你指路
[07:18] All right, so Frost put you up to this. That figures. 好了 弗罗斯特派你来的 明白了
[07:20] No, I put me up to this, not just for your sake, 不 我自己来的 不只是为了你
[07:22] – but for Clare’s. – Daniel, you’re a company man. -也为了克莱尔 -丹尼尔 你是集体中人
[07:24] There’s no harm in that. So was I once. 这没问题 我曾经也是
[07:26] But tonight, you’re in bad company. 但今晚你跟了个坏集体
[07:28] And you’re no good to anyone 你现在在柏林
[07:29] running around Berlin on some cockeyed manhunt. 疯狂地四处找人对任何人都没好处
[07:30] Well, who’s gonna find her if I don’t? 我要是不去 谁还会去找她
[07:32] We’re on it, Frost’s on it. The Germans are looking… 我们 弗罗斯特和德国人都在找她
[07:34] The Germans?! Fuck the fucking Germans! 德国人 去他妈的德国人
[07:36] Okay, fuck the Germans. You clearly have a better plan. 好 去他妈的德国人 你显然有更好的办法
[07:38] What’s step one? Get wasted? 第一步是什么 喝个烂醉吗
[07:44] – I want to find that van. – Oh, go on. -我想找到那辆货车 -得了吧
[07:45] Robert’s guys did a sweep. They didn’t find anything. 罗伯特的人彻底搜查过 没发现
[07:47] – They think it was a decoy. – Jesus. -他们认为是圈套 -天啊
[07:48] He gets in one fucking car chase, 他只玩过一次追车
[07:50] and he thinks he’s fucking Vin Diesel. 就觉得自己是范·迪塞尔了
[07:52] I’d prefer to look for myself. 我还是自己去查吧
[07:54] What… what, the impound? 怎么 去找被扣的车吗
[07:59] That’s my boy. 这才是我兄弟
[08:01] I’ll drive. 我来开车
[08:05] It’s MI6, the Russians. 肯定是军情六处或者俄罗斯
[08:07] Who else would want Iosava? 不然还有谁会想抓约萨瓦
[08:09] You’re forgetting one name… us. 你忘了 还有我们
[08:12] I haven’t forgotten, but not during an operation. 我没忘 但我们不会在行动期间这么干
[08:15] There you are. 联系上你们了
[08:17] I’m sorry for the circumstances. I just received the cable. 事情发展成这样我很抱歉 我刚接到电报
[08:20] – We’re at a loss here, Clay. – I am well aware. -我们遭受了损失 克莱 -我很清楚
[08:22] The last thing we want is to lose an asset in the field. 我们最不希望的就是失去外勤工作的资产
[08:25] Clare is not an asset. She’s one of my people. 克莱尔不是资产 她是我们中的一员
[08:27] And the only way to get her back is to swap for Iosava. 而要换回她的唯一方法就是拿约萨瓦交换
[08:31] We can’t trade what we don’t have. 我们没法拿自己没有的东西做交换
[08:33] We just got word Romanian Intelligence was involved. 我们刚接到消息 罗马尼亚情报局已参与此事
[08:36] Uh, Valerie Edwards, Global Affairs. 我是国际事务部的瓦莱丽·爱德华兹
[08:39] Why on earth would SRI do that? 罗马尼亚情报局为什么要插手
[08:42] We’ve seen no intelligence linking Iosava’s network to Romania. 没有情报显示约萨瓦与罗马尼亚之间存在联系
[08:45] We have. 有的
[08:46] Apparently, SRI have had their eyes on him for some time. 罗马尼亚情报局盯上他已经有一段时间了
[08:50] Iosava has heavy involvement in the black market in Bucharest. 约萨瓦和布加勒斯特的黑市联系密切
[08:52] Okay, regardless, I need proof of life 先不管这些 如果谈判要进行下去
[08:55] if this negotiation’s gonna go forward. 我得证明他还活着
[08:57] We’ve already reached out to the Romanians. 我们已经联系了罗马尼亚方面
[08:58] Oh, come on. That’s it? 拜托 就这样吗
[09:00] You reached out? That… That’s all you got? 你们联系了罗方 你们就这点本事吗
[09:02] And you are? 你是哪位
[09:03] Robert Kirsch, Deputy Chief. 罗伯特·基尔希 副站长
[09:05] Robert, you know as much as I do now. 罗伯特 我现在知道的情况不比你多
[09:08] Clay, she’s 28 years old. 克莱 她才二十八岁
[09:10] This is her first tour. We really need her back, okay? 这是她第一次外勤 我们真的需要她回来
[09:14] – Then let’s get on it. – Thank you. -那我们就开始行动吧 -谢谢
[09:17] Fuck! 他妈的
[09:19] 75 minutes till Ruth Iosava calls, 还有75分钟 鲁丝·约萨瓦就要联系我们
[09:22] and we got jack shit! 我们却什么都没有
[09:23] Light a fire under Johnson. 催催约翰逊吧
[09:25] Just… 就…
[09:31] Johnson. 约翰逊
[09:32] Tell me you have good news. 告诉我你有好消息
[09:34] We’ve tracked her log-in session 我们用六集线器的全球代理服务器
[09:35] through a global proxy chain of six hubs, 追踪了她的登录会话
[09:37] but we’ve hit one that I think is 但有一处可能是由
[09:39] under the control of Chinese Third Department. 中方的总参三部控制的
[09:41] We’re unlikely to crack it anytime soon, but we’re trying. 恐怕不能短时间内破解出来 但我们在努力
[09:53] You wouldn’t happen to have any of those, um… 你不会正好有…
[09:56] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[10:06] I know it’s my Western privilege talking, but… 我知道我这话像是西方人的优越感 但是
[10:10] I fail to see how someone can go from that 我不明白为什么会有人原本是那样
[10:13] to someone who’s willing to kill and be killed for an 为了如伊斯兰国般封建的歧视女性的死亡邪教
[10:16] archaic, misogynistic death cult like ISIL. 能变成一个甘愿杀人与被杀的人
[10:20] Fell for the wrong guy, I guess. 估计是爱错了人吧
[10:22] Right. Because women can’t fall for bad ideology, 是啊 女人不会献身于错误的信仰
[10:25] only bad men. 只会献身于错误的人
[10:30] Why don’t you go home, get some sleep? 你还是回家睡一觉吧
[10:33] I’m going for a food run. 我要去买点吃的
[10:36] Is kebab okay? 烤肉串怎么样
[10:38] It’s the only thing that’s open. 只有烤肉串店还营业
[10:40] Yeah, kebab. That’s perfect. 好 烤肉串真是再好不过了
[10:49] Hans? 汉斯
[11:10] Yeah? 怎么了
[11:11] Um, I’m sorry I haven’t called, Hans, 很抱歉我一直没打电话 汉斯
[11:13] but I’ve been dealing with Washington. 我在处理华盛顿那边的事
[11:15] About what happened at the mall 你指的是商场的事
[11:16] or what happened to Aleksandre Iosava? 还是亚历山大·约萨瓦的事
[11:20] I’m going to ask you this once as a friend. 这次我将以朋友的身份问你
[11:22] You don’t even have to ask the question, Hans. 你根本不用问的 汉斯
[11:25] Because in what world does it make sense 因为我有什么理由
[11:27] that I would risk the life of one of my officers 拿我手下人的性命冒险
[11:29] to take Iosava? 去拿下约萨瓦呢
[11:30] Your masters have wanted to all along. 你那些上司一直都想这么做
[11:33] Tell me, Steven, did Langley finally get its way? 告诉我 史蒂文 中情局最终如愿以偿了吗
[11:36] They would never do that in the middle of an operation. 他们绝不会在行动期间这样做的
[11:39] Look, Hans, um… 听着 汉斯
[11:43] Does your team have any leads 你那边有没有什么消息
[11:44] as to where Ruth might have taken my officer? 鲁丝可能把我的人带到哪去了
[11:47] Not yet. And now I must meet with Chancellor Merkel 还没有 而我现在要和默克尔总理见面
[11:50] to convince her the gunmen who shot up a mall 我得让她相信 在商场开枪的人
[11:53] aren’t linked to the refugees. 和难民没有关系
[12:57] If there was a clue left behind, 就算真的有什么证据
[12:58] don’t you think it would be with the police in an evidence bag? 你不觉得早被警方放进证据袋带走了吗
[13:01] Theoretically speaking, yes. 理论上确实是这样
[13:22] Holy shit. 我的天
[13:24] What? 怎么了
[13:25] “I do.” She left a message. 她留下了一条消息 「我愿意」
[13:30] What, a marriage proposal? 这算什么 求婚吗
[13:32] No, no, no, no. She… She borrowed a-a ring from me this morning, 不不不 她今早管我借了一枚戒指
[13:35] said she needed it for cover. 说是要用做掩护
[13:38] – Wait a second. – What? -等等 -怎么了
[13:41] Wedding. 维丁[同婚礼]
[13:43] – That’s what I’m saying. – No. -我都说了 -不
[13:45] No, the neighborhood. 是那片社区
[13:47] “Vedding.” 「维丁社区」
[13:49] Maybe that’s the message. 可能这就是她留下的信息
[13:50] Oh, Clare, you genius. 克莱尔 你可真是天才
[13:53] And you, Daniel Miller, well done. 丹尼尔·米勒 你也做得不错
[14:08] Yeah? 喂
[14:11] Yeah, put him through. 好 接过来吧
[14:13] Valerie? I got someone here who wants to talk to you. 瓦莱丽 我这边有人要和你说话
[14:18] Hector, where are you? 赫克托 你在哪
[14:19] At a roadblock. 在一个路障旁边
[14:21] At least the Germans know a manhunt is in order. 起码德国人知道一次追捕行动即将展开了
[14:25] You’re going after her? 你要去找她吗
[14:27] And if I was? 如果是呢
[14:28] Officially, I’d have to tell you to stop, 正式说法 我必须让你停下
[14:30] insist you come back to the embassy. 坚持要你回到大使馆来
[14:32] Yeah, well, Frost sent me home, so scratch that option. 弗罗斯特直接让我回家了 所以那不可能了
[14:35] Unofficially. 非正式的话呢
[14:37] Hold on a sec. 先等等
[14:47] Auf wiedersehen. 再见
[14:56] Answer me this, Val. 回答我 瓦莱
[14:58] What would Clare have us do… sit back and negotiate, 克莱尔会希望我们怎么做 是置身事外地谈判
[15:00] or turn over every stone until we found her? 还是想尽办法 直到找到她
[15:04] Both. 双管齐下
[15:05] Fair enough. 说得不错
[15:06] So will you help me? 那么 你愿意帮我吗
[15:08] I’m listening. 我听着呢
[15:10] She left a message in the van. 她在车里留下了一条信息
[15:12] We’re heading to Wedding. 我们正赶去维丁
[15:14] I’ll make some inquiries, yeah. 我会调查一下
[15:16] Can you give me access to Brown Bear? 你能给我「棕熊」的权限吗
[15:21] It’s Clare, Val. It’s all or nothing. 事关克莱尔 瓦莱 豁出去了
[15:28] Meet me there in an hour. 一个小时后在那边见
[15:33] Brown Bear? 「棕熊」
[15:36] Means she has my back. 意味着她会照应我
[15:38] And yours. 还有你
[15:47] I need smokes. 我买点烟
[15:55] Sandra, it’s Daniel. Do you have Steven? 桑德拉 我是丹尼尔 史蒂文在吗
[15:58] Daniel on line one. 丹尼尔在一号线上
[16:08] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[16:08] What if I told you we were onto something? 如果我说我们有线索呢
[16:11] What do you mean you’re onto something? 你说有线索是什么意思
[16:12] You’re supposed to be locking him down. 你应该把他关起来
[16:13] Events took a turn. 情况有变
[16:15] I’m not getting any younger here, Daniel. Come on. 我不再年轻了 丹尼尔 快说
[16:17] We searched the van. 我们搜了货车
[16:19] Wait, you broke into a fucking impound lot? 等等 你们竟然闯进了扣车区
[16:21] Listen, Clare left a message 克莱尔留下了消息
[16:23] that seems to indicate they’re holding her in Wedding. 看样子是在暗示他们把她关在维丁
[16:26] Jesus. 天哪
[16:28] – Where in Wedding? – That’s all we have right now. -维丁哪里 -我们现在只知道这些
[16:30] Yeah. Okay, well… 好吧
[16:33] Come back here for a debrief, and I’ll get a team on it. 回来做个汇报 我叫一队人行动
[16:35] No, you already have a team on it. 不 你已经有一队人在行动了
[16:37] No, no. No. He’s a mess. 不行 他一团糟
[16:39] He’s too close to this. No. 他牵涉太深 不行
[16:41] We don’t have time for all that. 我们没有时间了
[16:44] – I got to go. – Da… -我得挂了 -丹…
[16:59] Jesus. 天
[17:01] What are these, street-cam photos? 这是什么 交通摄像头照的吗
[17:03] You guys hacking the German database willy-nilly now? 你们现在都能随意黑进德国数据库了吗
[17:06] I told Hans Richter that Israel has had its own eye on Iosava 我跟汉斯·里克特说了以色列盯着约萨瓦
[17:10] and is just as fed up with CIA entitlement issues as he is. 而且跟他一样受够了中情局的授权问题
[17:15] And he just handed you these? 然后他就这么给你了
[17:17] He has a fondness for me. 他喜欢我
[17:18] The guy is gayer than a picnic basket. 那家伙基的不行
[17:19] You know that, right? 你知道的吧
[17:22] Not in the ’80s. 80年代那会儿他可不这样
[17:25] I don’t want to know. 我不想知道
[17:27] Thank you, Golda. 谢谢 戈尔达
[17:29] I need you to bring me something in return. 我要你给我些东西作为回报
[17:32] I need the file from December 7, 2010, 我需要2010年12月7号的文件
[17:36] code name “Antoinette.” 代号「安特瓦特」
[17:37] You kidding me? A woman’s life is on the line, 你开玩笑呢 一个女人命悬一线
[17:39] you’re asking me to steal you a fucking file? 你却要我帮你偷一份该死的文件
[17:41] Bring it to me before noon today. 今天中午之前给我
[17:43] Fuck that! No way. We’re in the middle of a crisis here! 他妈的 不行 我们正在危机中
[17:45] Jesus! 天哪
[17:47] Which just got better, thanks to us. 多亏了我们 那危机刚有了转机
[17:50] Besides, a crisis means distraction. 再说 危机意味着注意力被分散了
[17:53] “Antoinette,” Robert. 「安特瓦特」 罗伯特
[17:54] Tel Aviv is counting on you. 特拉维夫指望你呢
[18:57] I haven’t had a woman in a while. 我有段时间没接待过女人了
[18:59] I don’t want to fuck, just talk. 我不想嫖 只想聊
[19:01] I don’t get paid to talk. 聊天我可没得赚
[19:02] You get paid to do whatever gives me pleasure, 只要让我开心你就有得赚
[19:05] isn’t that right? 不是吗
[19:07] Okay. 好吧
[19:08] So what exactly do you want to talk about? 那么你到底想聊什么
[19:13] Zoltan Vasile. 佐尔坦·瓦希勒
[19:15] He’s a pig. What do you want with him? 他就是头猪 你找他干什么
[19:20] Fuck. 操
[19:22] You’re a cop? 你是警察吗
[19:25] Sex work is legal in Germany, bitch. 嫖娼业在德国是合法的 婊子
[19:27] You can’t squeeze me for information. 你没法从我身上榨取信息
[19:29] I haven’t done anything wrong! 我什么都没做错
[19:31] No, but Zoltan has. 是的 但佐尔坦错了
[19:33] He runs the black market from Bucharest, 他管着布加勒斯特的黑市
[19:34] which means new underage pussy every few months. 意味着每几个月就会送来雏妓
[19:37] Put you out of business. 把你挤出这行
[19:40] What do you want? 你想要什么
[19:43] An introduction. 牵个线
[20:05] Bora? 博拉
[20:12] I told you it was crazy. 我跟你说过太疯狂了
[20:14] You didn’t listen. 你不听
[20:17] I’m a terrible actor. 我是个差劲的演员
[20:22] It wasn’t your fault. It was ours. 错不在你 是我们的错
[20:26] What happened to the girl? 那女孩怎么样了
[20:28] – Clare? – We have reason to believe -克莱尔 -我们有理由相信
[20:31] that she’s being held captive in Wedding. 她被关在维丁
[20:34] And Wedding, as you know, is run by the Tuerk Federasyon. 你知道 维丁是由土耳其联合会掌控的
[20:37] You know as much as I do. Congratulations. 你和我知道的一样多 祝贺你
[20:41] That’s not true. 不对
[20:43] You are the pillar of the Turk ex-pat community. 你是土耳其异乡团的支柱
[20:47] You have connections high and low, 你有从上至下的关系网
[20:49] and if Ruth Iosava wanted to find 如果鲁丝·约萨瓦想在维丁
[20:50] a quiet jihadi hideaway in Wedding… 找一个圣战分子藏匿点
[20:54] she’d have to run it by someone. 她得找人代劳
[20:56] A hole in my shoulder, 我肩膀上中了一枪
[20:57] and you come asking for more? 你还来要我做更多
[21:00] Where does it end? 什么时候是个头
[21:11] Where the hell you been? 你去哪了
[21:12] Deep inside the wires of our German friends. 和德国的朋友秘密联络了一下
[21:19] Where’d you get these? 你从哪拿到的
[21:20] We all have our networks, Steven. 我们都有各自的关系网 史蒂文
[21:23] – Pretty good, right? – Yeah. -很不错 是吧 -是的
[21:25] It’s eight hours ago. We’ll make it work. 八小时前拍的 我们会用上的
[21:30] – She’s on. – Patch it in. -她上线了 -接过来
[21:37] – Hello, Frau Iosava. – You have something to show me? -你好 约萨瓦夫人 -你有什么要给我看的吗
[21:39] I do, and I take it you have the same. 有 我想你也有
[21:41] You first. 你先
[21:43] Uh, Frau Iosava… 约萨瓦夫人
[21:45] Paul, you first, or I hang up. 保罗 你先 不然我就挂断
[22:00] That’s all? 就这些
[22:04] That’s everything I can provide at this time. 这是我现在能提供的一切
[22:05] You said proof of life. Those were taken hours ago. 你说过拿出活着的证据 这些是几小时前拍的
[22:08] No, no, I promise you, I’m doing everything that I can. 我向你保证 我在尽全力
[22:09] – Where’s Aleksandre? – Frau Iosava… -亚历山大在哪 -约萨瓦夫人
[22:11] Where is he?! 他在哪
[22:23] I’m gonna level with you, okay? 我跟你直说吧
[22:28] I don’t know how your husband 我不知道你丈夫
[22:29] was grabbed off the street like that. I… 怎么会在街上像那样被抓走 我
[22:32] I don’t know. 我不知道
[22:34] Now, was I attempting in a more legal means 我是否想通过更合法的手段
[22:37] to have him arrested? Yeah, I was. 将他绳之以法呢 没错 我想
[22:39] But somebody did take him, 但他确实被人抓走了
[22:41] and I’ve been doing everything I can in my power 而我也在不遗余力地
[22:44] to get him back. 想救他回来
[22:45] Now, there’s reason to believe 现在我们有理由相信
[22:47] – that he’s being transported by car to Romania. – Romania? -他正在被车转移至罗马尼亚 -罗马尼亚
[22:51] Now, if… if I had him here in Berlin under my watch, 如果他在柏林 在我的看管下
[22:54] I’d make the exchange myself. But I don’t. I don’t. 我会亲自去交换 但由不得我
[22:58] But those who do have him 但那些抓到他的人
[22:59] aren’t acting in my interests any more than yours. 并无意让我们任何一方获利
[23:01] And so you and I, we have to work together on this. 所以你我必须共同应对
[23:05] Now, I have given you everything that I can at this juncture. 我已经给了你目前为止的一切情报
[23:08] I have. And you… 真的 而你
[23:12] You just… You have to trust me. 你只是 你必须相信我
[23:17] But I need you 但我需要你
[23:19] to give me something in return. 给我一些回报
[23:21] Trust you? 相信你
[23:23] You make a deal and expect me to honor it after you don’t? 你谈好了条件却不遵守 还希望我能遵守吗
[23:34] This is proof of life, Paul. 这才是活着的证明 保罗
[23:37] So, please don’t insult me and embarrass yourself any further. 所以不要再侮辱我并让你自己丢脸了
[23:42] I want to speak to Aleksandre. 我要和亚历山大说话
[23:44] You will have him on the line when I call back in an hour. 一小时后我再打来时你要让他接电话
[23:46] In return, you may speak to your spy. 作为回报 你可以和你的间谍说话
[23:50] But, please, don’t test my patience again. It has a limit. 但请不要再测试我的耐心了 它是有限的
[23:53] And you don’t want to reach that point. 你可不想把我逼到极限
[23:55] Trust me. 相信我
[24:00] Look. She’s alive. 她还活着
[24:02] That’s something, okay? 这算是进展 好吗
[24:05] We just have to keep moving forward, Steven. 我们只需要继续推进 史蒂文
[24:58] You’re sure you want to get that close to him? 你确定要跟他凑得那么近吗
[25:00] His body spray smells like cat piss. 他的香水闻起来像猫尿
[25:02] Let’s get it over with. 赶紧完事就好
[25:06] Zoltan? 佐尔坦
[25:09] I’ve got a new friend 我有个新朋友
[25:11] who would like to meet you. 想见见你
[25:14] And who might this be? 是谁呢
[25:16] Bambi. 斑比
[25:19] Keep the boots on. 别脱靴子
[25:21] The boots are hot. 靴子很性感
[25:28] Crystal thinks I like you. 克里斯朵觉得我喜欢你
[25:30] You prefer a drink first? 要先来杯酒吗
[25:32] Maybe a line or two, huh? 也许吸一两条粉
[25:35] Well, I prefer you tell me what happened to Aleksandre Iosava. 我更想你告诉我亚历山大·约萨瓦怎么了
[25:39] Are you fucking with me? 你逗我吗
[25:43] What did you say about Iosava? 你说约萨瓦怎么了
[25:45] Huh? Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
[25:46] – Told me what? – That we picked him up. -告诉我什么 -我们抓了他
[25:50] You just did. 你刚告诉我的
[25:51] Considering the backup and the wire that I’m wearing, 考虑到我的后援部队还有身上的窃听器
[25:54] you can tell me who hired you to kidnap Iosava 你可以告诉我是谁雇你绑架的约萨瓦
[25:56] or you can chose to keep your mouth shut, and I’ll make sure 或者你可以不交代 那我会保证
[25:59] you’ll be eating and shitting from the same bowl 你未来的五到十年
[26:01] for the next 5 to 10 years. 都会用同一个碗吃喝拉撒
[26:26] I’ve made a simple offer. 我的提议很简单
[26:28] They get you back if I get my husband back. 他们还回我丈夫 我就还回你
[26:33] “They”? 「他们」
[26:34] Ah, she speaks. 原来她会说话啊
[26:37] Just answer me this. 回答我这个问题
[26:40] Are you even a Muslim, or was that, too, 你是穆斯林吗 还是连这个
[26:43] part of the act? 都是演戏的一部分
[26:45] I am. 我是
[26:48] I believe you, and yet I find myself 我相信你 但我发现自己
[26:50] even more disappointed than if you were a Kafir. 比知道你如果是异教徒更失望
[26:54] Why is that? 为什么
[26:56] They can be tolerated in their ignorance. But you? 他们可以因无知而无咎 但你呢
[27:00] You reject the Prophet and still call yourself a believer? 你否认了先知却还自称信徒
[27:04] I happen not to see it that way. 我不这么看
[27:06] Of course not. 你当然不
[27:07] You see it whichever way suits you best, 你按最适合你的方式看问题
[27:09] whichever path is most convenient. 只要是最方便的方式就行
[27:12] The drive-thru mentality of the West. 西方的饭来张口的心态
[27:15] Everything easy, within arm’s reach. 万事容易 唾手可得
[27:17] And instead of rejecting that, you embrace this disposable God. 你非但不拒绝 反倒更信服这个简单为上的神
[27:23] That was my error. 这也曾是我的错
[27:25] I do not speak from judgment but experience. 这话不是出自理智 而是经验之谈
[27:29] I was like you once. 我曾经和你一样
[27:33] Then you saw the light? 然后你看到了光吗
[27:34] And you thought, “Allah wants us to suffer”? 然后你觉得「安拉希望我们受苦」
[27:40] You are already suffering, my dear. 你已经在受苦了 亲爱的
[27:43] The system you live in is sick. 你所生活的系统是病态的
[27:46] Why do you think more and more girls come to me, 你觉得为什么越来越多的女孩来找我
[27:48] wanting to join the Caliphate? 想要加入哈里发
[27:49] Because they’re young and impressionable. 因为她们年轻 容易受影响
[27:52] Because they have rejected the West’s attempts 因为她们已经拒绝了西方的企图
[27:54] to brainwash them into a life of endless consumerism. 想引诱她们开始无穷无尽的消费主义生活
[28:00] You can shovel the sand of an entire desert into a bucket, 你可以把整个沙漠的沙子都铲进一个桶里
[28:03] but if it has no bottom, the bucket remains empty. 但如果桶没有底 桶就会一直空着
[28:06] Trade the bucket for a bomb 把桶换成炸弹
[28:08] and your life for violent Jihad. 把你的生活换成暴力的圣战
[28:11] Your bombs kill more in a day than we do in a year. 你们的炸弹一天杀的人比我们一年杀的都多
[28:14] And you know that. 你知道的
[28:17] So what are we gonna do to stop it? 那我们怎么阻止这一切呢
[28:21] I’ll start. 我先开始
[28:25] My name is Clare. 我叫克莱尔
[28:29] Wouldn’t that be convenient… 这还真方便是吧
[28:34] Clare? 克莱尔
[29:12] They’re almost back on in the SCIF. 他们就快回到保密会议室了
[29:14] Right. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[29:15] Is there something else I can help you find? 我还能帮你找点什么别的吗
[29:17] No, no, no, I’m good. Thanks, Sandra. 不 我没事了 谢谢 桑德拉
[29:18] Don’t forget to sign it out. 别忘了登记
[29:23] Gentlemen. 先生们
[29:26] Is this you being a friend or a maverick or both? 你这是当朋友还是反派还是两者都是
[29:28] Just here to find out what the hell the Brown Bear is. 只想来看看棕熊到底是什么
[29:38] I, uh… I know it’s early. 抱歉这么早就打扰你
[29:40] Thank you so much for doing this. 谢谢你能帮忙
[29:42] Of course. 不客气
[29:45] – Come in. – Danke. -请进 -谢谢
[29:51] Metin Burakgazi. 梅京·布拉卡兹
[29:53] He should know where Clare is being held. 他应该知道克莱尔被关在哪里
[29:54] According to SwingSet, he’s the go-to capo 据斯文赛特所说 如果你想在
[29:56] for anybody wanting to do business in Wedding 维丁做事且不留下记录
[29:58] without leaving a paper trail. 他就是你要找的人
[30:02] He’s just anti-Western enough 他很反对西方文化
[30:04] to win over the trust of the Iosavas. 赢得了约萨瓦夫妇的信任
[30:06] Thanks, Aalia. 谢谢 阿莉亚
[30:08] But with a capitalist heart. 但他却有颗资本主义的心
[30:10] Have an address? 有地址吗
[30:12] Glasgowstrasse 97, just off Schillerpark. 格拉斯洛街97号 就在席勒公园旁
[30:14] So this is Brown Bear. 这就是棕熊
[30:16] Thanks, Val. 谢了 瓦莱
[30:17] Encrypted phones only, guys, yeah? 只能用加密电话联络 明白吗
[30:19] I take it these weapons are untraceable? 这些武器是不会被查到的吧
[30:21] Of course. 当然
[32:47] Please tell me you have some good news. 请告诉我你有好消息
[32:49] Well, the Romanians have been less than forthcoming so far, 罗马尼亚人目前为止都很含糊其辞
[32:51] but we do have satellite confirmation 但我们通过卫星确认了
[32:53] that Iosava is not in Germany. 约萨瓦不在德国
[32:56] He’s being moved to one of their compounds, 他被转移到了其中一个基地
[32:58] Timisoara, near the Hungarian border. 在蒂米什瓦拉 匈牙利边界附近
[33:01] One of their compounds… Jesus Christ. 其中一个基地 我的天
[33:04] This is a hostage negotiation. I need leverage. 这是人质谈判 我需要筹码
[33:06] I don’t need satellite pictures in a file. 不要什么卫星照片
[33:08] I’m not the bad guy, Steven. 别冲我发火 史蒂文
[33:10] The Romanians are asking for more than million dollars 罗马尼亚人开口要价一百多万美元
[33:13] just to get us a live feed of Iosava. 就因为我们要约萨瓦的直播
[33:15] I’m working my way up to an exchange, 我在努力达成交易
[33:18] but we need POTUS on board. 但需要总统的支持
[33:20] Uh, look, we are counting on you to deliver, Clay. 我们就指望你转播了 克莱
[33:24] – How soon? – The feed is being set up now. -还要多久 -已经在准备了
[33:27] The Romanians are having technical difficulties. 罗马尼亚人遇到了点技术问题
[33:29] My people are on it. 我的手下正在处理
[33:32] That’s all for now. 目前就这些
[33:36] Well, isn’t this just one big clusterfuck? 真他妈糟透了
[33:40] What are you going to do without Iosava? 没有约萨瓦 你要怎么办
[33:44] – She’s on. – Yeah. -她打过来了 -好的
[33:45] Put her through. 接过来
[33:52] Hello, Paul. 你好 保罗
[33:54] This time, you go first. 这次你先来
[33:56] Put her on. 让我们看到她
[33:58] You lied to me earlier. 你之前骗了我
[33:59] I think it’s only fair if you make up for that. 你得先弥补我 才算公平
[34:01] Listen, you do not run this negotiation. I do. 听着 这个谈判不是由你做主 是我
[34:08] You have one minute. 给你一分钟
[34:17] How are you? 你还好吗
[34:19] Been better. 不太好
[34:21] Okay, we’re working to… 我们正在努力…
[34:23] get you home. 带你回家
[34:25] Frau Iosava has been very patient. 约萨瓦夫人一直挺有耐心的
[34:26] Tell my fiancé I’m sorry I lost the wedding ring. 告诉我未婚夫 抱歉我弄丢了订婚戒指
[34:30] Frau Iosava’s patience is running out. 约萨瓦夫人的耐心快耗尽了
[34:31] I want to speak to Aleksandre. 我要跟亚历山大说话
[34:33] They said in an hour. 他们说还得一个小时
[34:35] No! 不行
[34:43] No! Stop! 不 住手
[34:46] Steven, do something. 史蒂文 帮帮她
[34:48] Steven, is it? 史蒂文是吧
[34:50] You want to see more? 你还想看更多这种场面吗
[34:51] Your choice. And your last hour. 你自己决定 最后给你一个小时
[34:53] Have my husband on the line in exactly 60 minutes 60分钟后我要看到我丈夫 晚一秒都不行
[34:56] or Clare here dies. 否则克莱尔死定了
[35:08] She’s alive. 她还活着
[35:09] But it just took a turn for the worse. 不过情况变糟了
[35:12] How so? 怎么了
[35:14] Just go get her back. 救她回来就是了
[35:17] Clare confirmed Wedding, so you’re on the right track. 克莱尔确认了维丁的事 你们的方向没错
[35:20] We’re about to make contact with the Turk. 我们正准备去找土耳其人
[35:22] You have exactly 50 minutes. 你们只有50分钟
[35:25] This shouldn’t take long. 应该用不了多久
[35:27] – What did she say? – Get this shit done. -她说了什么 -赶紧了事
[35:45] I’ll find Metin. 我去找梅京
[36:19] Your worst nightmare 你最可怕的噩梦
[36:20] if you don’t tell me where Ruth Iosava is. 如果你不告诉我鲁丝·约萨瓦在哪里的话
[36:22] Who? 谁
[36:24] Take the girl. If I’m not out in three minutes, 把这个女的带走 如果我三分钟后没出来
[36:26] shoot her in the fucking head. 直接爆了她的头
[36:44] Okay, Metin, let’s chat. 好了 梅京 我们来好好聊聊
[36:52] Now, this… 这个…
[36:55] This is how a real man shaves. 这才是真男人刮胡子的方式
[36:59] None of your five fucking safety blades and a moisture strip. 没有什么安全刀片和剃须膏
[37:11] I don’t know Ruth Iosava. 我不认识鲁丝·约萨瓦
[37:13] Yes, you do. 你认识
[37:16] I can see it in your eyes. 我从你的眼神中能看出来
[37:19] I was trained for that, you know. 我接受的就是这种训练
[37:30] Hurt a man the first time, and you feel it. 第一次伤人 感觉很不好受
[37:34] Then you get up the next day, and the sun is still shining, 第二天醒来 发现阳光依然在耀眼
[37:37] and they tell you to do it again. 他们会让你再做一次
[37:40] You hurt a man a second time, and you excuse it. 第二次伤人 你会给自己找借口
[37:43] And then you justify it, and then you exploit it. 然后你会狡辩 然后就一发不可收拾
[37:48] You get curious. 你会好奇
[37:52] You start to wonder how far you’ll have to take it 会想知道为了获得情报
[37:54] to get the information you need. 你会做到哪一步
[37:58] Will it take a finger? 一根手指够吗
[38:02] Will it take two ears? 两只耳朵够吗
[38:08] Where’s Ruth Iosava, Metin? 鲁丝·约萨瓦在哪 梅京
[38:13] Okay. 好吧
[38:25] What the hell were you doing in there? 你在里面干什么
[38:29] Getting an address. 问出地址
[38:47] Come on. 走啊
[38:55] So how are we doing in the prisoner exchange? 人质交换的事准备得怎么样了
[38:57] The audio feed is ready. 音频已经准备好了
[38:59] And the exchange? 交换呢
[39:00] We’re still waiting on POTUS. 还在等总统的同意
[39:02] Well, where the fuck is he? 好吧 那他他妈的在哪
[39:04] Let’s get Ruth on the line. 让鲁丝上线就行了
[39:06] Well, Langley’s no help. 中情局根本帮不上忙
[39:08] Oh, you think? Sending us into a duel with a cap gun. 你以为呢 让我们带着玩具手枪参加决斗
[39:13] Hello, Steven. 史蒂文
[39:15] Aleksandre’s on the line, as promised. 亚历山大如约在线上了
[39:17] You have two minutes. 你们有两分钟时间
[39:19] Then we continue with the negotiation. 然后我们再谈判
[39:22] Where’s Clare? 克莱尔在哪
[39:26] Put on Aleksandre. 让亚历山大听电话
[39:42] 只要你努力就不会让我失望 我会救你回来
[39:56] Where did you take him? 你们把他带去哪了
[40:04] Aleksandre… 亚历山大
[40:09] But maybe they lied. 但他们也许说了谎
[40:10] No. No. No. 不 不
[40:12] 鲁丝 听我说 打给律师们 我还需要我的药
[40:21] – They lied to us. – No, no. -他们骗了我们 -不
[40:24] It’s not true. It’s not true, Frau Iosava. 不是的 不是这样的 约萨瓦夫人
[40:31] Cut the feed. 切断连线
[40:33] Cut the damn feed! 快他妈切断连线
[40:38] Listen to me. Do not do thi… 听我说 别这…
[40:39] There’s a way out of this. 还有办法的
[40:44] We had a deal, Steven. 我们之前说好的 史蒂文
[40:45] – Oh, no. – Now we don’t! -糟糕 -现在作废了
[40:46] There was never going to be an exchange. 一开始就不可能有交换行动
[40:48] You know it as well as I do. 你跟我一样清楚
[40:49] Aleksandre Iosava for this disposable thing, 亚历山大·约萨瓦换这枚弃子
[40:53] – this hypocrite! – There is no God but God. -这个伪君子 -只有安拉至大
[40:55] Shut up! 闭嘴
[40:56] All of you. 你们所有人
[41:09] Listen, there’s still a way out of here. 听着 还是有办法的
[41:11] – There is a way… – No, there isn’t. -有办法 -不 没办法了
[41:13] There’s a way out, but if you pull the trigger… 有办法的 可你如果扣下扳机…
[41:27] Let her go. 放开她
[41:34] There’s SWAT team outside. There’s no officers. 外面有一支特警队 没有警员
[41:36] It’s just me and him. 只有我和他
[41:40] If you put the gun down… 如果你把枪放下
[41:42] and let her go… 放她走
[41:45] you can still get out of here alive. 你还是可以活着出去的
[41:46] I love you, Clare. I love you. 我爱你 克莱尔 我爱你
[41:48] My freedom comes from you people? I don’t think so. 我的自由要你们来给 我不认同
[41:51] Just shoot this cunt already, will you? 赶紧把这婊子打死行吗
[41:55] Oh, fuck! Down! 该死
[41:58] On the fucking floor! 跪在地上
[41:59] – Get down! – Jesus. -跪下 -天
[42:02] Clare, no, no, no, no, no. No. 克莱尔 不…
[42:05] – No, baby. No, baby. – Hector. -不 宝贝 不 -赫克托
[42:08] – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. -对不起 -没事的
[42:11] No, no, no. 不…
[42:12] No, no, no, no. 不…
[42:14] No. 不
[42:17] No, no, no, no, no. 不…
[42:53] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[43:04] You sure you picked the right celestial pony, lady? 你真的选好死后要去哪了吗 女士
[43:11] I sure as hell wouldn’t bet on paradise right now 我要是你 现在绝对不会
[43:14] if I were you. 指望上天堂
[43:19] Hector. 赫克托
[43:21] Hector, you’re better than this. 赫克托 你不至于这样
[43:37] No, I’m not. 不 我就是这样
[43:43] I’m the worst this fucked-up agency has to offer. 我是这破机构能提供的最糟的选择
[44:25] Yes? 喂
[44:27] Valerie? It’s Daniel. 瓦莱丽吗 我是丹尼尔
[44:34] Where are you? 你们在哪
[44:35] We’re in the warehouse. 我们在仓库
[44:37] What happened? 发生了什么
[44:39] Ruth got away. 鲁丝跑了
[44:41] Oh, Jesus. 天
[44:45] Where’s Clare? 克莱尔呢
[44:48] Valerie… I am so sorry. 瓦莱丽 我很遗憾
[44:56] Listen, we need an anonymous tip called in 听着 我们需要一通匿名现报
[44:58] so that Clare can be found. 好让他们找到克莱尔
[45:00] If word gets out that Hector and I were here, 如果消息传出去说我和赫克托来过这里
[45:01] we’ll be on the next plane back to headquarters 那在克莱尔下葬前
[45:03] before Clare’s in the ground. 我们就会被送上飞机回总部了
[45:14] I’ll have it arranged. 我去安排
[45:43] Steven, Hans is on line two. 史蒂文 汉斯在二号线上
[45:47] Excuse me, please. 抱歉 借过一下
[45:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[45:53] Hans. 汉斯
[45:55] I’ll keep this brief. 我长话短说
[45:56] I know the Americans renditioned Iosava. 我知道美方绑走了约萨瓦
[45:59] For the sake of your family, if not our friendship, 不看在我们的友情 也看在你家人的份上吧
[46:02] I’m warning you to brace yourself for the consequences. 我要提醒你准备好迎接后果
[46:05] Hans, wait. Langley’s not playing straight with me. 汉斯 等等 局里没跟我说实话
[46:07] The story is breaking now. 消息已经爆出来了
[46:13] No rest for the infamous Thomas Shaw this evening, 今晚声名狼藉的托马斯·肖将不会休息了
[46:16] and no mercy for the CIA. 对中情局也绝不会留情
[46:18] A new leak has named Steven Frost 一条新的泄密指出 史蒂文·弗罗斯特
[46:20] as chief of the CIA station in Berlin 作为中情局柏林站的站长
[46:22] and the man behind the illegal rendition of Aleksandre Iosava. 也是非法引渡亚历山大·约萨瓦的幕后指使者
[46:26] Iosava, a German citizen and alleged Georgian terrorist 约萨瓦是德国公民 被指是格鲁吉亚恐怖分子
[46:30] was plucked off the streets of the German capital last night. 昨晚在德国首都的街头被公然绑走
[46:35] If there’s one secret 如果还有什么秘密
[46:36] that does seem to be able to remain safe these days, 如今看来还能继续保持安全的
[46:39] it is the identity of Thomas Shaw. 那绝对是托马斯·肖了
[46:42] For more on this breaking news, 关于这一重大新闻的更多消息
[46:43] let’s cut to a press conference. 让我们切到新闻发布会现场
[46:44] Here’s a statement made by Krischan Ganz, 德国情报局局长
[46:46] head of German Intelligence, 克里斯臣·甘茨
[46:48] just a few minutes ago in Cologne. 几分钟前在科隆发表了声明
[46:54] 我们发了逮捕令 逮捕中情局站长史蒂文·弗罗斯特
[47:24] You and me joined at the hip again… 我们又拴在一起了
[47:25] That’s either fate or a cosmically bad idea. 这是命运的安排还是阴差阳错
[47:28] With you, Hector, it’s one and the same thing. 赫克托 这两者在你身上没什么区别
[47:32] Where’d they post you after Chechnya? 车臣之后他们把你派去了哪里
[47:33] Hell. 地狱
[47:36] They sent me to hell. 他们派我去了地狱
[47:39] Hurt a man the first time, and you feel it. 第一次伤人 感觉很不好受
[47:43] You hurt a man a second time, and you excuse it. 第二次伤人 你会给自己找借口
[47:46] And then you justify it, and then you exploit it. 然后你会狡辩 然后就一发不可收拾
[47:55] Daniel, you’re a company man. There’s no harm in that. 丹尼尔 你是集体中人 这没问题
[47:57] So was I once. But tonight, you’re in bad company. 我曾经也是 可今晚你跟了个坏集体
[48:01] I’m the worst this fucked-up agency has to offer. 我是这破机构能提供的最糟的选择
柏林谍影

Post navigation

Previous Post: 柏林谍影(Berlin Station)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 柏林谍影(Berlin Station)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

柏林谍影(Berlin Station)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme