时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Are you familiar with Aleksandre Iosava? | 你熟悉亚历山大·约萨瓦吗 |
[00:22] | Potential overlap with the Boston bombers, | 可能跟波士顿炸弹客有交集 |
[00:24] | supposedly reformed. | 号称已经改过自新了 |
[00:25] | Been so busy watching him, | 我一直忙着监视他 |
[00:27] | haven’t paid any attention to her. | 都没注意到她 |
[00:28] | So, she’s sending men out, not bringing them in. | 所以她是在让人出去 而不是带人进来 |
[00:30] | Not men. ISIL brides. | 不是男人 是女孩们 |
[00:32] | You’re different than I was expecting. | 你跟我想的不太一样 |
[00:33] | What were you expecting? | 你以为我是什么样 |
[00:36] | Your mother | 你母亲 |
[00:36] | was sleeping with a Stasi spy. | 睡了一个当时的德国间谍 |
[00:38] | He was developing her. | 他在发展她 |
[00:39] | You think you’re clever? | 你以为你很聪明吗 |
[00:40] | You’re working me? | 你想策反我吗 |
[00:41] | – You still don’t trust me. – No. I don’t. | -你还是不相信我 -对 我不信 |
[00:44] | What the fuck was that? We had a plan. | 这他妈是什么情况 我们计划好的 |
[00:46] | Well, I think it succeeded. | 我觉得计划成功了 |
[00:48] | The Agency’s fucked. | 局里糟透了 |
[00:49] | Everyone’s more concerned with self-preservation | 大家都只关心自保 |
[00:52] | than they are with gathering real intelligence. | 却不关心搜集真正的情报 |
[00:54] | Your behavior is reckless and self-serving, | 你的行为鲁莽 自私 |
[00:56] | and I swear to God, if this shit continues, Steven, I’ll… | 我发誓 如果你坚持这样 我就… |
[00:59] | You will what? | 你就怎样 |
[01:00] | Your support would be a huge gain for Tel Aviv. | 你的支持对特拉维夫会大有好处 |
[01:03] | Name your price. Money’s no object. | 开个价吧 钱不是问题 |
[01:07] | – Yeah, you’re an asshole. – Hey, come on. | -你可真是个混蛋 -拜托 |
[01:09] | I still love you. | 我还是爱你的 |
[01:10] | Hector loves me. | 赫克托爱我 |
[01:12] | You love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[01:13] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[01:15] | Shit. | 该死 |
[01:24] | That money that you gave to Iosava | 你给约萨瓦的那笔钱 |
[01:27] | is being used to smuggle young girls into Syria, | 是用来走私年轻女孩到叙利亚的 |
[01:30] | where they will be raped and beaten | 在那里 她们的余生将经历 |
[01:32] | and raped again for the rest of their lives. | 一次次强奸和殴打 |
[01:34] | You no longer have the luxury of options. | 你已经没有选择的余地了 |
[01:36] | You will stay and play | 你要留下继续演戏 |
[01:38] | and you will force Iosava’s hand. | 你要逼迫约萨瓦 |
[01:40] | You listen to me. This will never happen again. | 听我说 不会再有下次了 |
[01:43] | Do you hear me? Never. | 听到了吗 绝对不会了 |
[03:03] | You can keep that one. | 那份你可以留着 |
[03:04] | Can I get all the other files back, please? | 麻烦把其他文件还给我 |
[03:08] | Are we all here? | 大家都到了吗 |
[03:10] | All right. We believe that Aleksandre | 好了 我们认为亚历山大和 |
[03:13] | and Ruth Iosava are running an underground route | 鲁丝·约萨瓦在运营一条地下路线 |
[03:16] | from Germany into Syria | 从德国往叙利亚运送 |
[03:17] | for young girls to marry ISIL fighters. | 年轻姑娘给伊斯兰国士兵当新娘 |
[03:20] | He’s funding it through his refugee foundation, | 他通过自己的难民基金筹集资金 |
[03:22] | and she’s recruiting the girls. | 而她负责招募姑娘 |
[03:25] | Now you want Cologne to approve a large-scale operation | 你想让科隆方面批准大规模行动 |
[03:28] | because he’s sending underage girls | 就因为他把未成年少女 |
[03:31] | to be married in the desert? | 拐骗到沙漠地带嫁掉 |
[03:32] | We can’t always be chasing ticking bombs. | 我们不能总是去追踪定时炸弹 |
[03:35] | One day, those girls will return | 这些姑娘某天总会回到 |
[03:37] | to their families in Germany. | 她们在德国的家里 |
[03:39] | They are ticking bombs. | 她们就是定时炸弹 |
[03:40] | Cologne might hear that argument. | 这话可以跟科隆方面说说 |
[03:42] | You can give Cologne that file there, | 你可以把那文件送到科隆 |
[03:43] | show them the intercepts that link Iosava | 给他们看看截获的情报表明约萨瓦和 |
[03:45] | directly to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. | 阿布·伯克·巴格达迪有直接往来 |
[03:47] | The head of Daesh. | 也就是达伊什的首领 |
[03:48] | Then, of course, Cologne will ask if you should | 那科隆肯定会问你们是否做好了准备 |
[03:50] | expect Thomas Shaw to expose the operation. | 托马斯·肖很可能会泄露行动 |
[03:53] | Well, uh, that’s why we’re meeting here in your shielded room, | 所以我们才在你们的屏蔽室里开会 |
[03:56] | and that’s why I have personally chosen the participants. | 所以我才会亲自挑选与会人员 |
[04:00] | Our primary objective is to discover | 我们的首要任务是找到 |
[04:02] | Iosava’s underground route into Syria. | 约萨瓦到达叙利亚的地下路线 |
[04:05] | We know Berlin to Istanbul. | 我们掌握了柏林到伊斯坦布尔的路线 |
[04:07] | Once they’ve admitted to shipping people, | 一旦他们承认在运送人员 |
[04:09] | you can make the arrests, and we’ll ask them ourselves. | 你们就可以实施抓捕 我们会亲自审问 |
[04:12] | To that end, our agent, Bora Osman, | 为此我们的特工博拉·奥斯曼 |
[04:16] | has established contact, | 已跟他们建立了联系 |
[04:18] | and he’s asked Iosava to send one of his relatives to Syria. | 并请求约萨瓦把他的某个亲戚送到叙利亚 |
[04:23] | Bora. | 博拉 |
[04:24] | Iosava agreed to this? | 约萨瓦同意了吗 |
[04:26] | Without saying the words aloud, yes. | 倒没大声说出来 但同意了 |
[04:44] | Iosava wants to take possession of one of our officers | 约萨瓦想在柏林大道的美食街上 |
[04:47] | at Boulevard Berlin’s food court. | 控制我们的一名官员 |
[04:49] | He thinks it’s safe. | 他觉得很安全 |
[04:51] | Noise, crowds, distractions… | 那里很嘈杂拥挤 干扰很多 |
[04:53] | He thinks he can get away if necessary. | 他觉得如有必要能顺利逃脱 |
[04:55] | However, half of the crowd will be ours. | 然而那里一半的人都会是我们的人 |
[04:58] | How many people do we need? | 那需要派多少人 |
[04:59] | We’re looking at 100. | 我们希望能派一百人 |
[05:01] | And how many are you supplying? | 那你们能出多少人 |
[05:02] | 20, and our agent. | 二十人和我们的特工 |
[05:04] | – Clare Itani. – Yes. | -克莱尔·伊塔尼 -对 |
[05:06] | She will be acting as the ISIL bride to be. | 她会扮成待嫁的伊斯兰国新娘 |
[05:09] | 50/50? | 一半一半吗 |
[05:10] | Hans didn’t give us backup last time. | 汉斯上次没派支援 |
[05:12] | Now we’re asking for a lot more with a smaller window. | 现在我们把握更小 而找他要的却更多 |
[05:16] | He won’t fight for it. | 他不会争取的 |
[05:18] | You look worried. | 你看着很担心 |
[05:20] | I’m not worried about you. | 我不是担心你 |
[05:23] | I’m worried about the Iosavas, | 我在担心约萨瓦夫妇 |
[05:24] | once you get your hands on their sorry asses. | 落入你手中可有他们受的了 |
[05:28] | We’ve never met her before. Is she convincing? | 我们从没见过她 她可靠吗 |
[05:32] | Utterly. | 绝对可靠 |
[05:33] | You want her to bring weapons? | 你要她带武器吗 |
[05:35] | Yes. Sidearms. | 对 带随身武器 |
[05:37] | We will be armed. | 我们会全副武装 |
[05:38] | I’m not sure Cologne will approve them for you. | 我不知道科隆方面会不会批准你们带武器 |
[05:41] | Now, as far as division of labor, | 在行动分工方面 |
[05:45] | Hans and Steven will be in the security room at the mall. | 汉斯和史蒂文守在商场的警卫室 |
[05:49] | Johnson is technical point. | 约翰逊负责技术位置 |
[05:52] | And we’ve asked Esther to run the German team | 我们让伊斯特负责德国小队 |
[05:55] | and Daniel to run the U.S. team. | 丹尼尔负责美国小队 |
[05:57] | We’ll be in the food court, but we’ll keep bodies | 我们会去美食街 但也会在周围 |
[05:59] | around the perimeter in case we need to move. | 安排人员 以备撤离 |
[06:01] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你们也这么安排 |
[06:03] | Yeah. Genius. | 好 真聪明 |
[06:04] | I’ll be on the floor with them, and Robert will have | 我会跟他们一起 罗伯特带着他的小队 |
[06:07] | his team at the north entrance next to the parking garage. | 守在车库附近的北出口 |
[06:10] | We could cover the main and west entrances. | 我们守住大门和西出口 |
[06:13] | Question… this is 36 hours away, | 问题来了 还剩36个小时 |
[06:15] | which barely gives us time to set it up. | 我们根本没时间安排好 |
[06:17] | Is that a question? | 这算问题吗 |
[06:20] | Sorry, it is not. | 抱歉 没问题 |
[06:21] | Well, we have no choice but to follow Iosava’s, uh, schedule. | 我们只能按照约萨瓦的行程来 |
[06:26] | I mean, it’s tricky, but, uh, it’s not impossible. | 确实很棘手 但并非完全不可能 |
[06:29] | And if it fails… someone is hurt | 如果失败了 有人受了伤 |
[06:31] | or anything goes wrong, | 或是出了什么岔子 |
[06:34] | is there a cover story ready? | 准备好搪塞托词了吗 |
[06:36] | Rival Islamic factions. | 伊斯兰敌对派系斗争 |
[06:39] | We’ll take this up with Cologne, | 我们会跟科隆方面商量 |
[06:41] | and I’ll have an answer by morning. | 明早就会有答复 |
[06:52] | Did you look into the information I gave you? | 你查了我给你的消息吗 |
[06:56] | No. | 没有 |
[06:58] | But I did look up Viktor Krug. | 但我调查了维克托·克鲁格 |
[07:01] | Stasi Colonel. | 斯塔西上校 |
[07:03] | I bet he was a wonderful father. | 我猜他曾是个优秀的父亲 |
[07:07] | He was responsible for the assassination | 他负责在伦敦和波恩 |
[07:08] | of at least five exiles in London and Bonn. | 暗杀了至少五名流亡者 |
[07:11] | At home, he raided houses | 他在国内突击搜查民居 |
[07:13] | because people read the wrong books. | 因为人们读了禁书 |
[07:15] | I’ll bet he kept that secret. | 我猜他隐瞒了这事 |
[07:16] | When you have a home, you do anything to protect it. | 你有了家就会不惜一切去保护 |
[07:20] | But you must have a home first, Daniel. | 但必须得先有家 丹尼尔 |
[07:30] | Now, that went well. | 目前一切顺利 |
[07:32] | Well, I still have to hash it out with Cologne, | 我还得跟科隆方面仔细推敲一下 |
[07:33] | so let’s not pat ourselves on the back till tomorrow. | 等到明天我们再给自己庆祝吧 |
[07:36] | I think Esther’s right. It’s not enough time. | 我觉得伊斯特是对的 时间不够 |
[07:38] | We should be waiting for later shipment. | 应该等下一批运货再行动 |
[07:40] | This may be the only shipment we ever know about. | 这可能是我们知道的唯一一次运货了 |
[07:42] | That’s not a reason. | 这算什么理由 |
[07:44] | If it wasn’t Clare? | 如果不是克莱尔呢 |
[07:46] | I’d have exactly the same reservations. | 我也会提出相同的保留意见 |
[07:48] | Oh, Christ, Valerie, we always have reservations. | 苍天啊 瓦莱丽 我们总会有所保留 |
[07:51] | That’s what we do. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[08:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:11] | 当然了 我们祭了出死者 尤其我们根本没理由这么做 | |
[08:16] | 费这么大劲 就为了让一个中情局的低级官员倒戈 | |
[08:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:49] | We knew there would be repercussions. | 我们早知道会有后果的 |
[08:52] | You can’t punish these people. It doesn’t work. | 你不能惩罚这些人 没用的 |
[08:55] | But that’s what you know, isn’t it? | 但你只会这些 对吧 |
[08:58] | Punishment and reward? | 惩罚和奖励 |
[09:02] | No. | 不 |
[09:05] | You and me, too. | 我们也是如此 |
[09:08] | We met at the end of your fist. | 我们是不打不相识 |
[09:13] | Tell me that this is all heading somewhere, | 告诉我这一切都是有明确目标的 |
[09:15] | and I’ll stay with you. | 我会陪在你身边 |
[09:18] | It’s all heading somewhere. | 这一切都是有明确目标的 |
[09:26] | How’s Hans? | 汉斯怎么样了 |
[09:28] | Sends his love. | 向你问好 |
[09:32] | You’re up late. | 你还没睡啊 |
[09:34] | So, did you call the director’s office? | 那你给局长办公室打电话了吗 |
[09:36] | It’s between me and another person. | 不是我就是另一个人 |
[09:39] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -谁 -我不知道 |
[09:41] | My inside man thinks telling half a secret | 我的线人认为 只透露秘密的一半 |
[09:43] | makes him coy or something. | 会显得他太扭捏作态 |
[09:46] | But he did say that if I can pull this off, the desk is mine. | 但他确实说 如果这次任务成功位置就是我的 |
[09:51] | And will you pull it off? | 那你会成功吗 |
[09:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:58] | I’ll get you a glass, then. | 那我去给你倒杯酒 |
[10:20] | This Houjin Lin operation was an eye opener, Robert. | 这次林厚进的行动真是让我大开眼界 罗伯特 |
[10:24] | It corroborated some intelligence we picked up in Beijing. | 证实了我们在北京截获的一些情报 |
[10:28] | What kind of intelligence was that? | 什么情报 |
[10:30] | You made some important people in Tel Aviv very happy. | 你让特拉维夫的要员非常高兴 |
[10:32] | They want to set you up with a retirement account. | 他们要给你开设一个退休金账户 |
[10:35] | I told you I don’t want that. | 我跟你说过那不是我想要的 |
[10:37] | Then stop making them nervous. | 那就别让他们紧张了 |
[10:40] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[10:41] | What I need from you is the same kind of help | 你想让我怎么帮你 |
[10:44] | you’re getting from me. | 我就想让你怎么帮我 |
[10:46] | I don’t want to fester and die | 我不想在一个又一个副职上 |
[10:48] | in one deputy slot after another. | 混吃等死 |
[10:51] | I need some serious fucking intelligence, Golda. | 我想要真正的情报 戈尔达 |
[10:55] | Better yet, a recruitment. | 或者 来次招募就更好了 |
[10:56] | You want us to run a dangle into you? | 你想让我们对你来个虚招 |
[10:58] | Fake your way to the top? | 帮你做假动作谋求升职 |
[11:00] | How do you think most of my bosses got their jobs? | 你以为我的大部分上司都是怎么得到工作的 |
[11:04] | I need to start flying at Steven’s altitude. | 我要升到史蒂文的级别 |
[11:09] | And if this operation against Iosava goes forward, | 如果这次对约萨瓦的行动成功 |
[11:13] | that would get you moving, wouldn’t it? | 你们就该升职了对吧 |
[11:16] | Steven Frost rises to Deputy Director | 史蒂文·弗罗斯特当上副局长 |
[11:18] | and gives you the station you want. | 这个站就是你的了 |
[11:19] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[11:21] | I don’t want a station. | 我不想要这个站 |
[11:24] | I follow him to Washington, | 我要跟他去华盛顿 |
[11:27] | being right in the heart of it, | 身处中心位置 |
[11:28] | right in the thick of it at Langley. | 就在总部的关键位置 |
[11:34] | You want to be nearer to your son, Robert, don’t you? | 你是想要离儿子更近 对吧 罗伯特 |
[11:44] | You came to us because you were very angry with Steven Frost. | 你跟我们合作 是因为你对史蒂文有怨气 |
[11:46] | You still are. | 你现在仍然有 |
[11:48] | But here’s my counsel. | 但以下是我的建议 |
[11:50] | Do not show your anger. | 不要表现出你的愤怒 |
[11:52] | Let him keep you under his wing. | 让他把你当作自己的手下 |
[11:54] | Help him with this, and ride with him back home. | 协助他工作 下班和他一起回家 |
[11:58] | We both know this is his last chance to make his mark | 我们都知道 要是他想当副局长 |
[12:01] | if he wants to become Deputy Director. | 这就是他最后的机会了 |
[12:04] | Let’s make sure he succeeds. | 我们要让他成功 |
[12:37] | Ingrid. | 英格丽 |
[13:21] | 卢卡斯·贝克(1951- ) 东德国家安全部成员 萨拉·米勒 恐怖分子炸弹袭击遇难者 | |
[13:49] | 托马斯·肖 告密者 真相揭示者 如果你在监听 这些字眼应该会引起你的注意 | |
[14:04] | 关键词 托马斯·肖 告密者 安全 | |
[14:22] | 明天下午四点见面 地点 万塞韦特海默街8号 | |
[14:30] | You have your approval. | 你的提议通过了 |
[14:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:34] | But no guns for you. | 但你们不能带枪 |
[14:37] | And our deal? | 我们的交易呢 |
[14:39] | You get Dieter Klaus’s file. | 迪特尔·克劳斯的档案是你的了 |
[14:41] | Everything you shared with us… four years of it. | 四年来 你和我们共享的所有资料 |
[14:45] | Hans. | 汉斯 |
[14:49] | No one can find out that I gave it to you. | 不能让任何人知道是我给你的 |
[14:52] | No one. | 任何人都不行 |
[15:04] | So? | 怎么样 |
[15:07] | It’s on. | 谈成了 |
[15:09] | Weapons? | 武器呢 |
[15:10] | No. No weapons. | 不能带武器 |
[15:13] | This is it, then? | 那就这样了 是吧 |
[15:16] | I’ll start rounding up the troops. | 我去召集军队了 |
[15:29] | Sandra, is Daniel in the station? | 桑德拉 丹尼尔在站里吗 |
[15:56] | So. The developments? | 所以 有什么进展 |
[16:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:03] | You had Julian De Vos’ file for a week. | 朱利安·德沃斯的档案已经给你一周了 |
[16:06] | And you said you would get me information | 而你说过 要给我 |
[16:08] | on the black site he escaped from. | 他越狱的那所黑狱的信息 |
[16:11] | Getting the file put eyes on me. | 我去拿档案会被盯上的 |
[16:14] | I’ve had to move very carefully. | 我必须要小心行事 |
[16:18] | I’d like a time frame. | 我需要一个时间范围 |
[16:20] | What would help is the black-site information. | 得有黑狱的信息才能有帮助 |
[16:24] | Julian De Vos will lead me to Thomas Shaw. | 朱利安·德沃斯会把我引向托马斯·肖 |
[16:28] | Us. | 是我们 |
[16:31] | I have a meeting with Ingrid Hollander today. | 我今天要跟英格丽·霍兰德见面 |
[16:34] | Shaw’s reporter? No, that’s too risky. | 肖的记者吗 不行 太冒险了 |
[16:37] | Where are you meeting her? | 你们要在哪见面 |
[16:40] | I’ll give you a report afterward. | 我之后再向你报告 |
[16:41] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[16:42] | You know, I-I don’t know what you think | 我不知道你现在 |
[16:45] | your position is at this point. | 把自己摆在什么位置上 |
[16:49] | You’re a ship without a harbor, buddy. | 你是艘没有停靠港湾的孤船 伙计 |
[16:54] | You don’t want to do this alone, Daniel. Particularly now. | 这种事你不会想单干的 丹尼尔 尤其是现在 |
[16:57] | One more Shaw leak, and all our jobs are in jeopardy. | 肖再泄露一次信息 我们的工作就都不保了 |
[17:02] | You know, once upon a time, | 你知道吗 以前 |
[17:03] | Shaw, he’d leak Agency misdeeds all over the world, | 肖会泄露局里在世界各地的违法行为 |
[17:06] | but he has hit this station three times in a row. | 但他已经连续三次针对我们站了 |
[17:09] | What’s his beef against us? | 他对我们到底有什么不满 |
[17:13] | Maybe he has a problem with you. | 可能是对你有不满吧 |
[17:17] | He wants to ship all of us home. | 他想让我们都回美国去 |
[17:20] | We have to shore up our credibility with headquarters | 在下次泄密之前 我们得向总部证明 |
[17:24] | before the next attack. | 我们还能信得过 |
[17:27] | One sec. | 等等 |
[17:29] | I forgot how ugly your stairwell is! | 我都忘了你的楼梯井有多丑了 |
[17:36] | Hey, you gonna let me in? | 你要让我进去吗 |
[17:39] | I-I-I-I didn’t know you were coming. | 我不知道你要来 |
[17:41] | Oh, oh. We’re announcing ourselves now? | 我们现在去对方那还得先打招呼吗 |
[17:43] | Well, I just wanted to tell you that, um… | 我只是想告诉你… |
[17:48] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[17:49] | N-No, not exactly. No, you haven’t. | 不 不是你想的那样 |
[17:52] | Exclusivity was never our thing. | 我们从来就没有专一这一说 |
[17:54] | Will I see you later? | 我晚点见你好吗 |
[18:11] | You’ve never moved this fast before, Steven. Why the rush? | 史蒂文 你以前从没这么快过 着什么急 |
[18:15] | Opportunity was on the table. | 现在明摆着是个机会 |
[18:18] | You always have opportunities. | 你总是有很多机会的 |
[18:22] | Do you know what headquarters thinks of us? | 你知道总部对我们什么看法吗 |
[18:24] | They don’t. | 他们根本不在乎 |
[18:25] | Forget all the work we’ve done over the years. | 别管我们这么多年来做的所有工作了 |
[18:28] | We’re dealing with ADHD over there. | 我们现在要应对的是那边的不关注 |
[18:30] | We’re a litmus test. | 我们就是个石蕊测验 |
[18:31] | How many hits does it take for Shaw to kill a station? | 测验肖要出手几次才能摧毁一个情报站 |
[18:34] | We got lucky with Houjin Lin, but luck never holds. | 林厚进的事算我们走运 但运气这东西从不持久 |
[18:37] | So, we need to remind them who we are | 所以 我们要提醒总部 |
[18:40] | and what the fuck we do here. | 我们是谁 我们又在做什么 |
[18:42] | And we need a win. We need a win. | 而且我们需要一场胜利 我们需要胜利 |
[18:44] | If… If we want to succeed in this, | 如果我们想成功 |
[18:46] | we all have to stand together. | 就必须齐心协力 |
[18:47] | Need a win? | 需要一场胜利 |
[18:49] | Stand together? | 齐心协力 |
[18:52] | Anybody reaching for that many cliches | 一下说这么多套话 |
[18:54] | sounds like they’re hiding something. | 通常都是有所隐瞒啊 |
[18:55] | Oh, come on, Valerie. Are you hiding something, Steven? | 拜托 瓦莱丽 你有所隐瞒吗 史蒂文 |
[18:58] | Jesus. God. | 天啊 |
[19:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[19:07] | This is about Jemma Moore’s desk, isn’t it? | 这是为了杰玛·摩尔的位置 是吧 |
[19:10] | This has nothing to do with Iosava, does it? | 这跟约萨瓦根本没什么关系 对吧 |
[19:13] | Good Christ, Steven. | 你可真行 史蒂文 |
[19:16] | You used to care about the human cost. | 你以前还在乎人员伤亡 |
[19:18] | You used to care about the repercussions… | 你以前还在乎行动后果 |
[19:20] | You are so goddamn detached. | 你可太他妈公私不分了 |
[19:22] | – Excuse me? – Gerald and Clare… | -你说什么 -杰罗德和克莱尔 |
[19:24] | They’re not our friends, they’re our colleagues, | 他们不是我们的朋友 只是同事 |
[19:26] | and when you mistake them for friends, | 如果你错把他们当朋友 |
[19:28] | you undermine your work, | 就是在影响你的工作 |
[19:29] | and you’ve been undermining it for a very long time. | 长久以来你都在影响工作 |
[19:52] | Okay, so you want to know who it was? | 你想知道之前是谁在我家 |
[19:54] | Not really? | 不想 |
[19:55] | Friend of mine got beat up, and, um, I-I… | 我一个朋友被打了 |
[19:57] | Stop, okay? | 别说了 |
[19:59] | I just wanted to get in a good fuck before the op. | 我只想在行动之前好好干一发 |
[20:02] | Op? What op? | 行动 什么行动 |
[20:04] | If you don’t know, you’re not supposed to know. | 如果你不知道 那就说明你不该知道 |
[20:05] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[20:07] | I’m a bride for the Caliphate. That’s the setup. | 我要当哈里发的新娘 是个陷阱 |
[20:11] | Get a confession, and we finally bring down Iosava. | 套出供词 最终将约萨瓦归案 |
[20:13] | And if he doesn’t confess? | 如果他不认罪呢 |
[20:16] | Then I’m on a plane to Istanbul. | 那我就要飞去伊斯坦布尔了 |
[20:19] | That’s insane. You’re not doing it. | 疯了 你不能这么做 |
[20:21] | What else should I do with my time? | 那我该做什么呢 |
[20:22] | Take a fucking break. | 去休假 |
[20:25] | Go back to being a grad student. | 回去读研究生 |
[20:27] | You think that’s real? | 你觉得现实吗 |
[20:28] | No, Hector. | 不 赫克托 |
[20:30] | An hour ago, I was a graduate student. | 一小时前我还是个研究生 |
[20:32] | Now I’m a CIA officer under non-official cover. | 现在我是个非正式伪装下的中情局官员 |
[20:35] | You should see what I am around my parents. | 你该看看我跟父母在一起时是什么样 |
[20:38] | All of them, they’re roles. | 他们都只是功能性角色而已 |
[20:49] | Okay, so when was this operation decided on? | 好吧 这项行动是什么时候决定的 |
[20:53] | Idea’s been floating around for days. | 想法讨论了有几天了 |
[20:55] | Val and I got the call this morning. | 瓦莱和我今早接到电话 |
[20:59] | It’s tomorrow. | 明天行动 |
[21:01] | Tomorrow? Fuck that. | 明天 去他妈的 |
[21:04] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[21:10] | – You’ll be alone tonight? – I hope not. | -你今晚一个人吗 -希望不是 |
[21:32] | What the fuck, Valerie? | 他妈的搞什么 瓦莱丽 |
[21:36] | You want to shut that door? | 能关上门吗 |
[21:39] | She gets back from Saudi | 她刚从沙特回来 |
[21:41] | and you immediately want to risk her neck? | 你就想拿她的性命冒险吗 |
[21:45] | No. | 不是 |
[21:48] | But the Verfassungsschutz approved it a few hours ago. | 但宪法保卫局几小时前批准了 |
[21:50] | Right, so it’s in Hans Richter’s hands. | 好吧 所以归现在汉斯·里克特管 |
[21:52] | I’ll talk to him. | 我去找他说 |
[21:53] | You expose yourself to Hans Richter, and you are out. | 你在汉斯·里克特面前暴露自己 你就出局了 |
[21:55] | Oh, come on. You think he doesn’t already know who I am? | 得了吧 你以为他还不知道我是谁吗 |
[21:57] | – Fuck it. – Stop! | -去他妈的 -站住 |
[22:02] | I have done, and I will continue to do | 我这么做过 我也会继续 |
[22:04] | everything in my power to make sure that this works out. | 尽我最大的努力确保行动顺利 |
[22:08] | Okay, I’m in. Sign me up. | 好吧 让我加入 |
[22:13] | Frost is not gonna declare you to Hans. | 弗罗斯特不会向汉斯说明你的身份 |
[22:15] | You have way too many cases we can’t expose to the Germans. | 你参与了太多行动 我们不能暴露给德方 |
[22:17] | Then I won’t show myself to the fucking Germans. | 我不会在那群德国人面前出现 |
[22:20] | And you are involved with Clare. | 你和克莱尔关系亲密 |
[22:23] | I am not risking your emotions. It is out of the question. | 我不会冒险让你冲动行事 没得谈 |
[22:27] | Okay, who’s running point? | 好吧 谁指挥行动 |
[22:29] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[22:29] | Fucking Daniel? | 他妈的丹尼尔 |
[22:31] | You have a problem with him? | 你对他有意见吗 |
[22:43] | You make sure your hat’s screwed on right. | 你保证给我好好指挥 |
[22:46] | Do not fuck this up. | 别搞砸 |
[22:48] | We’re covering all contingencies. | 我们准备了各种应急预案 |
[22:49] | Clare is going to be fine. | 克莱尔会没事的 |
[23:04] | Azar Gulek. | 阿扎·古雷克 |
[23:06] | My nephew’s wife. | 我侄子的妻子 |
[23:08] | From Saray. | 萨拉伊人 |
[23:10] | Iranian family. | 伊朗家庭出身 |
[23:12] | Azar married… | 阿扎嫁给了 |
[23:17] | Huseyin. | 侯赛因 |
[23:20] | Huseyin. | 侯赛因 |
[23:22] | Huseyin fought in Raqqa with the… | 侯赛因在拉卡打仗 |
[23:28] | I can’t do it. | 我做不来 |
[23:29] | Yes, you can. | 你可以 |
[23:32] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[23:36] | It’s not, Bora. | 不 博拉 |
[23:38] | I have a family. | 我有家人 |
[23:40] | Your family is why you’ll do this. | 你的家人正是你这么做的原因 |
[23:44] | My parents fled Iran because of people like Iosava. | 我父母逃离伊朗就是因为约萨瓦这样的人 |
[23:48] | They trekked across the world | 他们满世界跋涉 |
[23:49] | just so they could walk down the street | 就是为了走在街上 |
[23:51] | and not worry about snipers and public executions. | 不用担心狙击枪和公开处决 |
[23:56] | People like Iosava smear my family’s culture | 约萨瓦这样的人用血腥抹黑了 |
[23:59] | and yours with blood. | 你我的家族文化 |
[24:03] | What kind of Islam | 你希望你的孩子 |
[24:04] | do you want your children to grow up with? | 成长在什么样的伊斯兰环境下 |
[24:13] | Bora. | 博拉 |
[24:18] | Once again from the top. | 从头再来一遍 |
[24:26] | When I look at them, I see compromise, | 我看他们的时候 我看到了妥协 |
[24:29] | the whole fucking bunch of them. | 他妈的那一群人 |
[24:31] | Kompromiss. | 妥协 |
[24:36] | You know what my dad did with his time on earth? | 你知道我爸爸在世时怎么做的吗 |
[24:40] | He went on civil-rights marches, | 他去民权游行 |
[24:43] | stopped whaling boats with his own two hands, | 用双手拦下捕鲸船 |
[24:47] | ambushed cops in Kent State, | 在肯特州伏击警察 |
[24:49] | drank himself through the mad, nasty fucking ’70s. | 在疯狂混乱的70年代买醉 |
[24:54] | Never took no for an answer. | 从不妥协 |
[24:56] | Never said no. | 从不说不 |
[25:04] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[25:07] | All the details of Clare’s operation. | 克莱尔的行动细节 |
[25:09] | There’s no time | 没时间了 |
[25:10] | if you want Ingrid Hollander to publish tomorrow. | 如果你想让英格丽·霍兰德明天就曝光 |
[25:13] | As soon as she pulls it up, | 只要她刊登 |
[25:14] | they’ll have no choice but to abort. | 他们除了终止行动别无选择 |
[25:19] | I’m gonna take it to her. | 我去拿给她 |
[25:22] | That’s not the system. Give it to me. | 体系不是这样的 给我 |
[25:24] | You already broke the fucking system, Julian. | 你已经破坏了体系 朱利安 |
[25:30] | You have a choice, Hector. | 你还有选择 赫克托 |
[25:32] | You deliver it yourself, | 你自己拿给她 |
[25:34] | break our system, and you’ll be caught. | 就会破坏体系 然后被抓 |
[25:37] | It’s all over for you. | 你就全完了 |
[25:39] | So, why don’t you sleep on it? | 你为什么不再考虑一下呢 |
[26:11] | Who are we visiting? | 我们来看谁 |
[26:13] | Gheorgi Codreanu. | 乔治乌·科德雷努 |
[26:15] | Some Afghans paid him to smuggle heroin across the Black Sea. | 一些阿富汗人雇他从黑海走私海洛因 |
[26:19] | Yes, terrorists. | 对 你们口中的恐怖分子 |
[26:22] | Gheorgi Codreanu? | 乔治乌·科德雷努 |
[26:25] | You wrote an article about him, right? | 你写过一篇关于他的文章 是吧 |
[26:32] | Hello, Ingrid. | 你好 英格丽 |
[26:40] | Hello, Gheorgi. | 你好 乔治乌 |
[26:48] | Ja. | 是的 |
[26:51] | They have him on clozapine. | 他们给他用氯氮平 |
[26:53] | If they don’t tie him up, he’ll scratch his eyes out. | 如果不把他绑住 他会把自己的眼睛抠出来 |
[26:58] | The CIA tortured him for information he didn’t have. | 中情局酷刑逼供他并不知道的信息 |
[27:01] | When he was finally released, he lost his mind. | 当他最终被放出来时 他已经疯了 |
[27:05] | He was a criminal, not a terrorist. | 他是个罪犯 不是恐怖分子 |
[27:28] | He doesn’t know him. Let’s go. | 他不认识他 我们走 |
[27:33] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[27:48] | That’s what your CIA does to people. | 这就是你们中情局做的事 |
[27:50] | That is the end point of your foreign policy… | 这就是你们外交政策的终点 |
[27:53] | broken people tied to beds. | 把人折磨崩溃到绑在床上 |
[27:55] | This is why Thomas Shaw does what he does. | 所以托马斯·肖会做那些事 |
[27:59] | Why do you think Shaw came to you in the first place? | 你觉得肖最初为什么会找你呢 |
[28:04] | Because of the article you wrote. | 因为你写的文章 |
[28:07] | That man was in the same prison as Julian De Vos. | 那人和朱利安·德沃斯在同一所监狱 |
[28:13] | Look at him. | 看着他 |
[28:15] | He killed Claudia. | 他杀了克劳迪娅 |
[28:18] | Shaw brought this monster into your life. | 是肖把这个怪物带进了你的生活 |
[28:21] | You don’t know that. | 你并不能确定 |
[28:24] | I think we both know it’s true. | 我觉得我们都知道这是真的 |
[28:28] | Just get off my fucking computer. | 别他妈监听我的电脑 |
[29:32] | Come on, you can do better than that. Tell me. | 你还能再多说一些的 跟我说说 |
[29:35] | Woke up, you went to school, you came home. | 你醒来 去了学校 回了家 |
[29:37] | That’s all you got for me? | 你就只能告诉我这些吗 |
[29:39] | Hey, I’m working on coming home. | 我在努力争取回家呢 |
[29:58] | No. | 别啊 |
[29:59] | That’s the spirit. | 这就对了 |
[30:03] | Come on. Call in sick. | 来 打电话请病假吧 |
[30:05] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[30:08] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[30:09] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[30:17] | You want me to make an honest man of you? | 你想让我跟你结婚吗 |
[30:22] | Maybe I just want you to support my bad habits. | 可能我只想让你助长我的坏习惯 |
[30:28] | I have a box of Euro I’ve been holding onto for a long time. | 我有一盒存了挺久的欧元 |
[30:32] | Illicit cash? | 非法现金吗 |
[30:35] | Keep us going for a year. | 够我们过一年的 |
[30:39] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[30:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:53] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[31:05] | I was dreaming about water. | 我梦见了水 |
[31:08] | That should mean something? | 应该有什么意义吗 |
[31:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:15] | Sit. | 坐 |
[31:28] | 40 years. | 40年了 |
[31:32] | 40 years I’ve been in this agency. | 我在局里40年了 |
[31:38] | Since 1976. | 从1976年起 |
[31:40] | Jimmy Carter. | 吉米·卡特还在任 |
[31:42] | We landed on Mars. | 我们登陆了火星 |
[31:43] | Uh, Soweto uprising. | 索韦托起义 |
[31:47] | Red China, Soviets. | 共产主义红遍中国和苏联 |
[31:51] | Everything seems just so black and white, you know? | 一切都如此黑白分明 |
[31:57] | And that’s bullshit. The world’s always been complicated. | 太扯了 世界一直都很复杂 |
[32:01] | It’s youth. | 因为年轻 |
[32:03] | I see it in my daughter. | 我在我女儿身上也看得到 |
[32:05] | You know, she’s black, white, black, white. | 她一会黑 一会白 黑 白 |
[32:09] | And you grow up, and you learn the truth. | 然后你长大 明白了真理 |
[32:13] | There’s hard decisions and harder decisions. | 有困难的决定 还有更困难的决定 |
[32:22] | Oh, Sandra, I don’t know. | 桑德拉 我不知道 |
[32:25] | I don’t know if I made the right one. | 我不知道我的决定对不对 |
[32:31] | They’re just decisions, Steven. | 只是一些决定 史蒂文 |
[32:34] | You live with them, move on. | 你接受 向前看 |
[32:38] | It’s what the rest of us do. | 我们都是这么做的 |
[32:56] | Come on, stay. | 拜托 留下来 |
[32:59] | I’m going. | 我要走了 |
[33:10] | Playing a widow today. | 今天扮一名寡妇 |
[33:12] | I need a wedding ring. | 我需要一枚婚戒 |
[33:15] | Have it. | 拿去吧 |
[33:22] | I could stop this, you know. | 我可以停止这一切的 |
[33:24] | How? | 怎么停 |
[33:26] | I have my ways. | 我有我的办法 |
[33:28] | You keep at this, we’re done. I mean it. | 你要是再这样 我们就结束了 我认真的 |
[33:32] | You’re infantilizing me. | 你把我当孩子 |
[33:34] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[33:36] | I don’t need protection. | 我不需要保护 |
[33:37] | What I need is a little respect, okay? | 我需要的是一点尊重 好吗 |
[33:41] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[33:42] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[34:36] | Eyes? | 盯梢位 |
[34:37] | One, check. | 一号 就位 |
[34:39] | Two, check. | 二号 就位 |
[34:43] | Danke schoen. | 非常感谢 |
[34:44] | Check, three. | 三号 就位 |
[34:52] | Try the Chinese. | 试试中国菜 |
[34:54] | Boy, you really do take your life in your hands. | 你还真是自己的命自己做主啊 |
[34:58] | Please. Necessary communication only. | 拜托 只做必要交流 |
[35:03] | Let’s hope this is worth the trade, Steven. | 史蒂文 希望这值得交易 |
[35:10] | Check. | 到位 |
[35:11] | Three, take your position. | 三号 就位 |
[35:16] | Visual on first. | 盯住一楼 |
[35:17] | Check. | 到位 |
[35:28] | To your left. | 在你左边 |
[35:33] | Who has visual on the package? | 有人能看到包裹吗 |
[35:35] | One, negative. | 一号 不能 |
[35:37] | Two, negative. | 二号 不能 |
[35:40] | Standby, eight. | 待命 八号 |
[35:42] | Check. | 到位 |
[35:47] | Your hosts are in position. | 你们的人已经就位 |
[35:59] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来干什么 |
[36:01] | My job. | 我的工作 |
[36:03] | Sir, uh… DeJean is here. | 长官 德让出现了 |
[36:08] | Hector DeJean? | 赫克托·德让 |
[36:10] | Your assistant cultural attache? | 你的助理文化专员吗 |
[36:12] | Can we get him out of there? | 我们能把他弄出去吗 |
[36:13] | Not without showing our hand. | 除非我们暴露自己 |
[36:15] | Is there something you want to tell me about Mr. DeJean? | 德让先生有什么事你想告诉我吗 |
[36:18] | – I told you I had this. – I know. | -我告诉过你我能搞定 -我知道 |
[36:26] | You stay away from her. | 你离她远点 |
[36:30] | Never trust the Germans. | 永远别信德国人 |
[36:34] | We have a visual on Fawn and Swingset. | 看到法恩和斯文赛特了 |
[36:36] | Fawn and Swingset approaching. | 法恩和斯文赛特走过来了 |
[36:50] | Package approaching escalator two. | 包裹接近二号扶梯 |
[36:53] | I have a visual. | 我看到了 |
[36:56] | Visual on first. | 盯住一楼 |
[36:57] | Two, check. | 二号看到 |
[37:00] | Check. | 看到 |
[37:01] | I’ve got eyes on Fawn and Swingset. | 看到法恩和斯文赛特 |
[37:03] | You’ve got this, okay? | 你可以的 好吗 |
[37:08] | This better be working. | 这招最好有效 |
[37:10] | Someone please tell her it’s working. | 谁去告诉她一切正常 |
[37:11] | Two, check. | 二号 看到 |
[37:23] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[37:25] | Swingset is entering second floor bathroom. | 斯文赛特进了二层的厕所 |
[37:33] | Hold on. Hector. | 等等 赫克托 |
[37:46] | Hey, Bora. | 你好 博拉 |
[37:49] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:51] | When you bring a girl to the dance, | 当你带一个女孩来跳舞 |
[37:52] | you don’t just fucking leave her. | 可不能把她丢在一边 |
[37:55] | Now, I’m not playing around, Bora. | 我不是说着玩的 博拉 |
[37:57] | You see, I happen to love that woman out there, | 我碰巧喜欢那个女人 |
[37:59] | and if you fuck this up for her, | 如果你给她把这事搞砸了 |
[38:01] | I’m gonna have to drag you down into my basement. | 我就不得不把你拖到我的地下室里了 |
[38:06] | Be advised, package has arrived | 请注意 包裹已到达 |
[38:07] | in early model blue U.S. Mini van. | 老款蓝色美国迷你小面包 |
[38:23] | Flamingo and four friends. | 火烈鸟和四个朋友 |
[38:25] | Where the fuck is her husband? | 她丈夫呢 |
[38:35] | Bora Osman disappears and Iosava sends his wife? | 博拉·奥斯曼消失了 而约萨瓦派了他老婆来 |
[38:39] | You better get control of this, Steven. | 你最好把情况控制住 史蒂文 |
[38:41] | Flamingo en route to second floor via escalator two. | 火烈鸟在乘二号扶梯到二层 |
[38:44] | Be advised… Swingset is not on his mark. | 注意 斯文赛特不在他的位置 |
[38:55] | Where’s Flamingo? | 火烈鸟在哪里 |
[39:00] | On her way up to level two. | 在去二楼的路上 |
[39:08] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[39:12] | Flamingo and friends are approaching food court. | 火烈鸟和朋友们在接近饮食广场 |
[39:14] | Be advised… two of them are armed. | 注意 有两人有武器 |
[39:42] | Frau Iosava. | 约萨瓦夫人 |
[39:44] | Meine niece, Azar Gulek. | 这是我侄媳妇 阿扎·古雷克 |
[39:46] | I am sorry, but her German is… | 抱歉 她的德语… |
[39:49] | I not speak the German. | 我不会说德语 |
[39:52] | You are beautiful, Azar. | 你很漂亮 阿扎 |
[39:54] | He sent his wife? | 他派了他老婆来 |
[39:57] | – Eyes on me. – Fuck you. | -看着我 -去你妈的 |
[39:59] | Eyes on me. | 看着我 |
[40:01] | Bora told us about your husband. | 博拉跟我们说了你丈夫的事 |
[40:05] | – I’m sorry. – Yes. | -我很遗憾 -是啊 |
[40:07] | Huseyin. He die in battle. | 侯赛因 他在战争中死了 |
[40:11] | What was his profession? | 他生前是做什么的 |
[40:13] | He work for his father. | 他跟着他父亲做事 |
[40:16] | Cafe in Saray, near to Iran. | 在萨拉伊开了家咖啡馆 靠近伊朗 |
[40:21] | He do not ask me for to marry until he has buy a house. | 他在买房前一直没向我求婚 |
[40:26] | Our families know each other long time. | 我们两家人是世交了 |
[40:30] | Children? | 有孩子吗 |
[40:35] | Azar? | 阿扎 |
[40:39] | They arrest him, the government. | 他们抓了他 政府的人 |
[40:43] | Say he is terrorist. | 说他是恐怖分子 |
[40:46] | They say I am bad mother. | 他们说我是个坏母亲 |
[40:49] | Take my two sons to Ankara. | 把我的两个儿子带去了安卡拉 |
[40:53] | And Huseyin? | 那侯赛因呢 |
[40:55] | When he get out from prison, | 他从监狱出来后 |
[40:57] | he want to take gun, go to Ankara. | 他想带着枪去安卡拉 |
[41:02] | I say no. | 我说别去 |
[41:04] | I tell him go to Syria for Caliphate. | 我让他去叙利亚加入哈里发 |
[41:07] | And then we go to Ankara, take our sons. | 然后我们再去安卡拉夺回我们的儿子 |
[41:11] | Give them new life in Raqqa. | 在拉卡给他们新的生活 |
[41:17] | Switching to Arabic. | 改说阿拉伯语了 |
[41:25] | She’s testing her. | 她在测试她 |
[41:34] | Why is she here? | 为什么带她来 |
[41:38] | She wants to… | 她想… |
[41:53] | Is this true? Did you really try | 是真的吗 你真想 |
[41:55] | to bring the whole family to Germany? | 把全家人都带到德国来吗 |
[41:58] | Bora is most generous man I ever have to known. | 博拉是我见过的最慷慨的人 |
[42:03] | This is why I come to Germany. | 所以我才来了德国 |
[42:07] | After Huseyin die, I know Bora is last good man | 侯赛因死后 我知道博拉是家族里 |
[42:11] | in our family. | 最后一个好男人了 |
[42:14] | And why do you want to leave? | 那你为什么想离开 |
[42:20] | I… cannot take the Europe. | 我受不了欧洲 |
[42:25] | I want I will fill Caliphate with children. | 我想为哈里发增添人丁 |
[42:29] | I want I will give strength to young fighters. | 我想给年轻的战士们力量 |
[42:33] | And someday, | 总有一天 |
[42:35] | God willing, we will go to Ankara. | 如果上帝允许 我们会去安卡拉 |
[42:40] | We get my sons back. | 我们会夺回我的儿子 |
[42:47] | My heart is warmed by the passion in your performance. | 你表演的热情让我感动了 |
[42:55] | As soon as I saw your pretty face from over there, | 我刚才在那边一看到你的脸 |
[42:57] | I knew you were special. | 我就知道你很特别 |
[43:00] | And familiar. | 也很眼熟 |
[43:06] | You know Daayna and Sabina. Yes? | 你认识黛娜和萨比娜 对吧 |
[43:14] | I’m not going to get angry, child, | 我不会生气 孩子 |
[43:16] | because this isn’t hatred. | 因为这与仇恨无关 |
[43:18] | It’s a war. | 这是战争 |
[43:20] | My truth against your truth. | 我的信仰对抗你的信仰 |
[43:23] | Allah will grant one of us the victory, | 安拉会赐予我们其中一方胜利 |
[43:25] | either the innocent or the guilty | 要么是无辜 要么是那 |
[43:27] | that kill mothers and children on their way to market. | 在母亲与孩子们去商场的路上将他们杀死的罪恶 |
[43:30] | In the meantime, we do our jobs. | 与此同时 我们会做好我们的工作 |
[43:34] | Golda. | 戈尔达 |
[43:35] | We had an agreement, oh son of Israel. | 我们说好的 |
[43:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[43:38] | You were going to tell me everything. | 你答应会告诉我一切的 |
[43:40] | What are you talking about, Golda? | 你到底想说什么 戈尔达 |
[43:43] | Why did three men just kidnap Aleksandre Iosava? | 为什么有三个人绑架了亚历山大·约萨瓦 |
[43:46] | What? | 什么 |
[43:47] | You did not tell me about that. | 这你可没跟我说过 |
[43:49] | The hell are you talking about, Golda? | 你说什么呢 戈尔达 |
[43:53] | You have microphones, I’m sure, | 我知道你肯定带了监听器 |
[43:56] | and I know better than to say anything incriminating. | 我绝不会说出任何会显得有罪的言论 |
[44:00] | Instead, I will walk away. | 相反 我会离开 |
[44:02] | You will, too. | 你也一样 |
[44:04] | Yeah. | 说 |
[44:05] | Call it off. Get her the fuck out of there. | 取消行动 把她撤走 |
[44:08] | Someone’s nabbed Iosava off the street. | 有人在街上绑架了约萨瓦 |
[44:10] | We will see each other again. | 我们还会再见的 |
[44:12] | Not today. | 但不是今天 |
[44:21] | – Call it off. – Sir? | -取消行动 -长官 |
[44:22] | Get… Get them out of there now! | 快把他们撤出来 快 |
[44:24] | Abort. Abort. | 终止行动 |
[44:25] | What’s going on? -Abort. | -怎么回事 -终止行动 |
[44:26] | You’re coming with us, or we will kill you both. | 你们跟我们走 不然我把你们俩都杀了 |
[44:28] | – What? – I repeat, abort. | -什么 -重复 终止行动 |
[44:40] | Keep eyes on the package. Do not engage. | 盯住包裹 不要行动 |
[45:07] | Shit! | 操 |
[45:41] | Bora? | 博拉 |
[45:43] | Bora? | 博拉 |
[46:05] | In pursuit… blue van, Berlin plate. | 正在追车 蓝色车 柏林牌照 |
[46:07] | BWA2647 Bravo-Walker-Alpha-2647. | |
[46:52] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[48:08] | What’s your status? Do you have her? | 状况如何 找到她了吗 |
[48:12] | Negative. | 没有 |
[48:13] | They’re not in the van. | 他们不在车里 |
[48:14] | They ran a bait and switch. | 他们耍了我们 |
[48:17] | The roof is clear. | 屋顶安全 |
[48:19] | The perimeter is secure. No signs of targets. | 周围安全 没有目标的踪迹 |
[48:30] | Deputy Director. | 找副局长 |
[48:34] | Well, tell who’s ever not at lunch that it’s Berlin. | 那就告诉现在没在吃午饭的人 柏林站打来的 |
[48:43] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你们他妈在干什么 |
[48:46] | A rendition in the middle of an operation? | 在行动期间去绑人 |
[48:47] | What the fuck’s the matter with you? | 你们他妈什么毛病啊 |
[48:49] | What… why would… | 你们…为什么… |
[48:53] | Don’t give me that bullshit! | 少他妈敷衍我 |
[48:56] | Pass the buck. What the f… | 少推卸责任 你他妈… |
[48:59] | God, you don’t know about it?! | 天 你难道不知道吗 |
[49:03] | No, you listen to me, there are people down everywhere. | 不 你听我说 这边倒了一大片人 |
[49:05] | I don’t know how many are dead. | 我不知道有多少人死了 |
[49:06] | They shot a boy point blank. | 他们近距离射杀了一个男孩 |
[49:07] | A boy. | 一个男孩啊 |
[49:09] | Okay, then who took them? | 好吧 那是谁抓了他们 |
[49:13] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[49:14] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[49:18] | I’m gonna get our officer back | 我要把我们的人带回来 |
[49:21] | if it’s the last thing I do, | 如果这是我最后能做的事 |
[49:22] | because that is the only thing that matters now. | 因为这是现在唯一重要的事 |
[49:23] | I’m gonna get her back with or without your fucking help, | 我要把她找回来 你他妈爱帮不帮 |
[49:26] | and when I do, I… | 等我把她找回来 我… |
[49:30] | I am not… | 我没… |
[49:33] | I am not capable of running this station anymore, | 我没能力再带领这个站了 |
[49:35] | or anything else, as far as that goes, | 也没能力做任何事了 就现状来说 |
[49:36] | so when I get her back, and I will, | 所以等我把她找回来 我一定会做到 |
[49:41] | I resign. | 然后我会辞职 |
[51:14] | Hey. Hey. Stop. Stop. | 喂 别这样 别 |
[51:17] | Fucking find her. | 快他妈找到她 |
[51:19] | We got to fucking find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[51:20] | We have to find her. | 我们必须找到她 |
[51:22] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事 |
[51:23] | We have to find her. | 我们必须找到她 |
[51:29] | I’ll get her back. | 我会把她找回来的 |