时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | What if I told you that I had a way | 如果我说有办法 |
[00:22] | to get eyes and ears inside the Berliner Zeitung? | 从「柏林日报」内部获取信息呢 |
[00:24] | All the documents Shaw has and will leak — | 肖已经泄露或是打算泄露的文件 |
[00:27] | we’ll be a step ahead. | 我们都会事先知道 |
[00:29] | Okay. I’ll make sure no one else in this station has access. | 我会确保站里只有你我有权限 |
[00:32] | It’s so nice to finally meet | 真高兴终于见到了 |
[00:33] | one of Danny’s friends from the embassy. | 丹尼在大使馆的一位朋友 |
[00:35] | Well, you’re so shocked | 你那么震惊 |
[00:36] | I haven’t mentioned Patricia to you before? | 我没跟你提过帕特丽夏吗 |
[00:38] | What? You think I’m trying to hit on | 怎么 你以为我想勾引 |
[00:40] | your fun and attractive cousin here? | 你这风趣又有魅力的表姐吗 |
[00:42] | Houjin Lin called me last night. | 昨晚林厚进给我打了电话 |
[00:44] | Said he’s antsy, wants to take a walk. | 说他很烦躁 想出去走走 |
[00:46] | Bang. | 砰 |
[00:46] | I am former Major General, People’s Liberation Army. | 我以前是中国人民解放军的少将 |
[00:50] | This is the gratitude I get for trading secrets? | 要我交换秘密 你就这么感激我吗 |
[00:52] | With Thomas Shaw out there, you’re a big enough risk | 有托马斯·肖在外 你坐在家里看电视 |
[00:55] | just sitting home watching TV. | 都一样有风险 |
[01:02] | Swingset forked over an envelope of cash to Iosava. | 斯文赛特给了约萨瓦一个装现金的信封 |
[01:05] | What’s the benefit of waiting? | 再等能有什么好处 |
[01:06] | I am not walking into an interrogation room | 我不想在不知道答案的前提下 |
[01:08] | without knowing the answers I’m looking for. | 走进审讯室 |
[01:10] | Would you really be okay | 要是杰森·沃尔夫 |
[01:12] | if Jason Wolfe got the Deputy Director job? | 得到了副局长的位子 你真能接受吗 |
[01:14] | This isn’t about money. | 这不是为了钱 |
[01:15] | We will never be able to work together. | 我们永远不能共事了 |
[01:17] | You devious piece of shit. You only did this to discredit me. | 你这个邪恶的混蛋 你这么做只是为了贬低我 |
[01:20] | I would get out from under his thumb while you can. | 我会趁还有机会的时候逃出他的掌心 |
[01:22] | What the fuck was that? We had a plan. | 这他妈是什么情况 我们计划好的 |
[01:24] | Well, I think it succeeded. | 我觉得计划成功了 |
[01:25] | I followed Ruth Iosava today. | 我今天跟踪了鲁丝·约萨瓦 |
[01:27] | Been so busy watching him, | 我一直忙着监视他 |
[01:29] | haven’t paid any attention to her. | 都没注意到她 |
[01:30] | So, she’s sending men out, not bringing them in. | 所以她是在让人出去 而不是带人进来 |
[01:32] | Not men. Girls. | 不是男人 是女孩们 |
[01:34] | ISIL brides. | 嫁给伊斯兰国的新娘 |
[01:36] | Julian De Vos. Unredacted. | 朱利安·德沃斯 没被篡改过 |
[01:38] | De Vos was sent to a black site, | 德沃斯被送去了一间黑狱 |
[01:40] | escaped, and you were contracted to kill him. | 逃跑了 然后你受雇去杀他 |
[01:43] | What the fuck happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[01:43] | People don’t escape those things. | 那种地方可没人逃得了 |
[01:45] | Someone let him out. | 是有人放了他 |
[03:47] | 未知号码 格利尼克桥 | |
[04:21] | You afraid you will jump or fall? | 你害怕跳下去还是摔下去 |
[04:24] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[04:25] | Well, you know, when you’re standing on the edge. | 就是当人们站在边缘时 |
[04:30] | Everyone’s afraid of one or the other. | 不是害怕跳下去就是怕摔下去 |
[04:34] | They’re afraid they’ll accidentally fall or… | 他们害怕会不小心摔下去或是… |
[04:38] | purposefully jump. | 自己跳下去 |
[04:42] | Fall. | 我怕摔下去 |
[04:44] | You see, I’m the opposite. | 你看 我跟你正好相反 |
[04:47] | Afraid I’ll jump every time. | 我每次都怕自己会跳下去 |
[04:56] | Deliver to Ingrid directly. | 直接交给英格丽 |
[04:59] | What’s on it? | 里面有什么 |
[05:03] | Chinese defector Houjin Lin. | 中国叛逃者林厚进 |
[05:07] | Spilled nuclear secrets | 泄露核机密 |
[05:09] | in exchange for resettlement in Germany. | 以换取能移居德国 |
[05:12] | We’ve already made enemies of the Agency. | 我们已经与中情局为敌了 |
[05:15] | Now you’re antagonizing the Germans. | 你现在又与德国作对 |
[05:16] | That’s the point. | 这才是重点 |
[05:20] | There will be consequences. | 会产生后果的 |
[05:21] | And they will be on my terms. | 那也是我要的后果 |
[05:26] | I want them all to be afraid of me. | 我要他们全都害怕我 |
[06:05] | – Hello? – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[06:08] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[06:09] | Daniel. I work with Steven. | 我叫丹尼尔 是史蒂文的同事 |
[06:12] | Well, come in, Daniel. | 请进吧 丹尼尔 |
[06:16] | Can I grab you a coffee? | 要给你倒杯咖啡吗 |
[06:17] | Uh, no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:26] | What are you doing in my house? | 你来我家干什么 |
[06:27] | It’s the Berliner Zeitung tap. | 是监听「柏林日报」的事 |
[06:30] | The Zeitung’s about to drop a new Shaw leak. | 日报又要公布一份肖泄露的情报 |
[06:34] | Houjin Lin. | 事关林厚进 |
[06:37] | He knows Lin defected | 他知道林叛逃了 |
[06:38] | and spilled Chinese nuclear secrets, | 还泄露了中国的核机密 |
[06:39] | and worse, he has photographs of the nuclear test site Lin oversaw. | 更糟的是他还有林监管的核试验场的照片 |
[06:43] | Corpses, deformed bodies — all of it. | 尸体 残缺的躯体 什么都有 |
[06:50] | You got to be shitting me. | 你他妈肯定是在逗我 |
[06:55] | My name is all over the cable traffic. | 电报系统中到处都有我的名字 |
[06:59] | And Robert ran point. He moved him in. | 罗伯特牵的头 他把他弄入境的 |
[07:01] | He babysat for the asshole. | 他负责照顾那混蛋 |
[07:05] | If this comes down… | 这要是流传出去 |
[07:09] | I’m done. | 我就完了 |
[07:14] | Unless… | 除非 |
[07:18] | we undermine the story before the headline drops. | 我们在新闻报道前搅黄这事 |
[07:22] | Discredit the leak, discredit the source. | 让泄露文件和泄露源都不可靠 |
[07:25] | Now, in an ideal world, | 理想的情况是 |
[07:27] | Shaw feels us closing in around him and he — | 肖会觉得我们快找到他了 |
[07:30] | he slips up and he does something irrational. | 他会乱了阵脚 就会鲁莽行事 |
[07:33] | Leads us right to him. | 正好让我们逮到他 |
[07:35] | Yeah. Okay. | 对 好吧 |
[07:38] | I’ll speak to the Germans, | 我会跟德国方面联系 |
[07:39] | and I’ll keep you posted on the details of the operation. | 随时通知你行动的详细情况 |
[07:42] | I was hoping to follow up on the Julian De Vos file. | 我还想继续调查朱利安·德沃斯的档案 |
[07:46] | I need access to that Moroccan black site — | 我要进入摩洛哥黑狱的权限 |
[07:48] | a list of everyone who came in contact with him. | 还要所有跟他有联系的人员名单 |
[07:50] | There is no way he escaped on his own. | 他绝不可能靠自己越狱成功 |
[07:54] | No. | 不行 |
[07:55] | Lin takes precedence. | 得先处理林的事 |
[07:59] | Sure. | 好 |
[08:04] | Morning, Mary, Tom. | 早上好 玛丽 汤姆 |
[08:07] | Ken. | 肯 |
[08:08] | It’s Carl. | 我叫卡尔 |
[08:09] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[08:15] | Jane, any messages? | 简 有留言吗 |
[08:17] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[08:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:19] | Franz. Hector DeJean. | 弗朗兹 我是赫克托·德让 |
[08:20] | I’ve got an extra ticket for the Deutsche Oper | 我这多了张德意志歌剧院 |
[08:23] | on Saturday night. | 周六晚上的票 |
[08:24] | Let’s, uh, get some drinks, | 咱们去买点小酒 |
[08:26] | make a night of it. | 好好享受一个夜晚吧 |
[08:28] | Tschues. | 再见 |
[08:52] | Shaw’s going to expose incriminating evidence | 肖要公布林厚进的 |
[08:55] | about Houjin Lin, | 定罪证据了 |
[08:57] | and he’s calling it a joint operation | 他还会将其称为联合行动 |
[08:59] | because he knows that you helped us | 因为他知道你帮了我们 |
[09:03] | exfiltrate Lin from China. | 偷偷把林厚进从中国放了出来 |
[09:08] | This could permanently destroy | 这可能会永久性破坏 |
[09:10] | our relationship with the Chinese. | 我们与中方的关系 |
[09:13] | That’s assuming they can prove it. | 前提是他们能证明这事 |
[09:19] | What are you proposing? | 你有什么建议 |
[09:21] | Discreet relocation. | 秘密转移地点 |
[09:26] | It’s risky. | 那太冒险了 |
[09:29] | I don’t see an alternative, Hans. | 我想不出其他办法了 汉斯 |
[09:54] | Hey. We good? | 我们没事吧 |
[09:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:00] | You don’t sound very convincing. | 这语气可不太有说服力 |
[10:03] | If you’re asking if I was able to mend relations | 如果你是想问 你丢下我不管后 |
[10:05] | with the Israelis after you left me high and dry, | 我有没有跟以方继续修好 |
[10:09] | the answer is yeah, we’re good. | 我的回答是 我们没事 |
[10:12] | No, you and me. | 不 我问的是你和我 |
[10:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:21] | Valerie’s gonna brief me on Iosava in five. | 瓦莱丽五点要向我简报约萨瓦的事 |
[10:23] | I want you to join. | 我希望你一起来 |
[10:26] | Okay. | 行 |
[10:37] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[10:38] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[10:40] | First I’d like to thank the Academy, | 首先我要感谢电影艺术与科学学院 |
[10:42] | and, uh, the other nominees in my category. | 以及与我角逐该奖项的其他提名者 |
[10:45] | I’d also like to thank my agent — my secret agent. | 我还要感谢我的经纪人 我的秘密特工 |
[10:50] | – Yeah, you’re an asshole. – Hey, come on. | -你可真是个混蛋 -拜托 |
[10:53] | I still love you. | 我还是爱你的 |
[10:55] | Even if you are a poor fucking loser. | 即便你他妈是个废柴 |
[10:59] | Did you just say what I think you said? | 你说的是我想的那个意思吗 |
[11:01] | What? That you’re a poor fucking loser? | 你指哪句 你他妈是个废柴吗 |
[11:03] | You fucking love me? | 你说你他妈爱我 |
[11:05] | Okay, I’m glad this isn’t going to your head. | 很高兴你没被这话冲昏头脑 |
[11:08] | Do you want to pick out rings together? | 你要不要跟我一起去挑戒指 |
[11:10] | Better yet, invite our parents to dinner? | 或者更好点 干脆请双方父母一起吃顿饭 |
[11:12] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[11:13] | I would, but I’m really enjoying this. | 我会滚的 但现在真是太好玩了 |
[11:16] | Honestly… | 老实说 |
[11:18] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[11:28] | – Morgen. – Morgen. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[12:25] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[12:34] | So, where are you from? | 话说 你来自哪里 |
[12:37] | Germany. | 德国 |
[12:40] | You ever lived anywhere else? | 你在别的地方生活过吗 |
[12:43] | Why would I do that? | 为什么要去别的地方生活 |
[12:45] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也说不准 |
[12:47] | Experience sunshine, | 感受一下阳光 |
[12:48] | eat something other than glorified hot dogs. | 吃一些美其名曰「热狗」之外的东西 |
[12:51] | Yeah, that’s the appeal. | 是啊 还真吸引人 |
[12:57] | Grew up in East Germany. | 在东德长大的女人啊 |
[12:59] | Says an entitled man from West Berlin. | 你在西柏林就觉得高人一等吗 |
[13:03] | Ow. You always this charming? | 你总是这么又美又毒舌吗 |
[13:05] | You always this inquisitive? | 你总是这么爱打听吗 |
[13:28] | Ah, they’re just kids. | 她们还只是孩子 |
[13:29] | 21st-century terrorism. Fuckers play dirty. | 新时代的恐怖主义 混蛋们都走下三滥的路数 |
[13:33] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[13:35] | It tracks both financially and ideologically. | 这会追踪经济状况和思想状态 |
[13:38] | Am I sure? Of course not. | 要问我确不确定 我当然不确定 |
[13:40] | But Ruth Iosava went to two separate travel agencies | 但鲁丝·约萨瓦分别去两家旅行社 |
[13:43] | and paid two tickets, one way, in cash. | 用现金买了两张单程票 |
[13:45] | So, my gut’s telling me that they are moving radicals | 所以直觉告诉我 他们是在把激进分子 |
[13:47] | out of Germany and not refugees in. | 运出德国 而不是把难民运进来 |
[13:50] | And if I’m wrong, I will shoulder the blame. | 要是我错了 我愿意承担责任 |
[13:52] | Okay, who — who am I looking at? | 好吧 视频里的女孩都是谁 |
[13:54] | They all attend the same international girls’ school. | 她们在同一所国际女校上学 |
[13:57] | We have confirmation that Yasmin, | 我们已经证实左边的女孩 雅斯敏 |
[13:59] | this girl here on the left, she already made it to Syria. | 已经抵达叙利亚 |
[14:02] | The other two? | 另外两个呢 |
[14:03] | Uh, Girl in the middle — Daayna, German citizen. | 中间的女孩是黛娜 她是德国公民 |
[14:06] | And Sabina, technically one of ours. | 还有萨比娜 严格说来算是我们的人 |
[14:09] | Dual citizenship, but both these girls have tickets | 她有双重公民身份 但两个女孩都有票 |
[14:12] | to Istanbul leaving Schonefeld tomorrow morning. | 明早从柏林舍内菲尔德机场飞往伊斯坦布尔 |
[14:16] | So, the parents are moderates? | 她们父母都是温和派吗 |
[14:17] | Yeah, seemingly. | 大概吧 |
[14:18] | No, nobody’s fucking moderate anymore. | 现在没人是他妈温和派了 |
[14:21] | I’ll check with Mossad and see if these girls are on their radar. | 我去跟摩萨德核查一下她们有没有被监视 |
[14:23] | L-L-Let — Let’s hold off on that. | 这个可以先等等 |
[14:25] | I’d really rather not | 我不太想 |
[14:25] | get another intelligence agency involved. | 再让哪个情报部门参与进来 |
[14:27] | Oh, I’m sorry. Who appointed you Deputy Chief? | 不好意思 您这是当上副局长了吗 |
[14:30] | No. J-Just — For now, we’ll hold off. | 不 我们暂时还是先缓缓吧 |
[14:33] | And you let Robert know if and when he needs to reach out. | 你告诉罗伯特他什么时候要出手 |
[14:35] | – Okay. – Yeah, be sure to let Robert know. | -好 -是啊 千万得告诉罗伯特 |
[14:40] | Uh, Johnson already has a surveillance team | 约翰逊今天早上已经 |
[14:43] | on both these girls as of this morning. | 针对这两个女孩派出了一个监视组 |
[14:45] | Hopefully an opportunity arises and Clare can make contact. | 希望能有机会让克莱尔进行接触 |
[14:49] | Best-case scenario — we directly link these girls | 最好的情况是 我们在她们起飞前 |
[14:53] | to Ruth and Aleksandre Iosava before they depart Schonefeld. | 就把她们与鲁丝和亚历山大直接联系上 |
[14:56] | Worst case? | 那最坏的情况呢 |
[14:57] | I’m sure we’re gonna find out. | 到时候就知道了呗 |
[15:34] | Well, you’re really laying it on thick. | 你这可真是太夸张了 |
[15:37] | Unintentionally. | 一不小心就这样了 |
[15:40] | It’s safe here. | 这里很安全 |
[15:43] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[15:48] | When was the last time you attended a service? | 你上次参加教堂服务是什么时候的事了 |
[15:52] | Oh, boy. Uh, I don’t know. | 天啊 我还真是想不起来了 |
[15:57] | I was 13, I guess. | 大概是13岁的时候吧 |
[16:00] | Technically a man, except for my voice, | 已经算是个大人了 只是还没变声 |
[16:05] | which had the unfortunate tendency to crack | 于是每次一看到瑞秋·伯克维茨进来 |
[16:08] | every time Rachel Burkowitz would enter the room. | 就很不幸的会破音 |
[16:14] | She was something else. | 她真是与众不同 |
[16:22] | Listen. | 听好了 |
[16:23] | If you want my allegiance | 如果你觉得我有个德国姓氏 |
[16:24] | because my last name is Kirsch… | 就想让我倒戈 |
[16:28] | I recommend you look elsewhere. | 那你还是找别人吧 |
[16:32] | We want your allegiance because you are one | 我们想要你效忠 |
[16:34] | of the most valuable American intelligence officers in Europe, | 是因为你是驻欧美国情报官员中 |
[16:38] | positioned for upwards mobility. | 最有价值的人之一 又一心谋取高位 |
[16:42] | Your support would be a huge gain for Tel Aviv. | 你的支持对特拉维夫会大有好处 |
[16:46] | A huge gain? | 大有好处 |
[16:54] | No. | 不 |
[16:56] | My loyalties are not for sale. | 我的忠诚不卖 |
[16:59] | Should be. | 你应该卖 |
[17:02] | Neither Steven Frost nor the Agency | 史蒂文·弗罗斯特和中情局 |
[17:06] | grant you the respect you deserve. | 都没有给予你应得的尊重 |
[17:14] | They don’t see your full potential. | 他们没有看到你的潜能 |
[17:17] | We do. | 我们看到了 |
[17:31] | Nobody home. | 没人 |
[17:38] | It smells like ass in here. | 这里一股屁味儿 |
[17:39] | Who the fuck are you? Who the fuck is he? | 你他妈是谁 妈的他是谁 |
[17:41] | You’re being relocated. | 你要被转移了 |
[17:43] | Get dressed. | 穿上衣服 |
[17:44] | Germany’s no longer a safe haven. | 德国不再安全了 |
[17:45] | Tegel Airport is too heavily monitored. | 泰格尔机场被严密监控了 |
[17:48] | We’ll transfer you to Poland and you’ll fly out from there. | 我们要把你转移到波兰 你会从那里起飞 |
[17:50] | – And go where? – United States of America. | -去哪里 -美利坚合众国 |
[17:52] | Fuck that. | 去死吧 |
[17:54] | It’s the best we can do. | 我们尽力了 |
[17:55] | United States not safe, okay? | 美国不安全 好吗 |
[17:57] | Too many guns, too many GMOs, plus Chinese spooks everywhere. | 到处都是枪 转基因食物 还有中国特工 |
[18:01] | I don’t know where that came from. | 我不知道这东西哪来的 |
[18:02] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[18:03] | German residence is not an option. | 不能在德国待着了 |
[18:06] | With all due respect… | 恕我直言 |
[18:09] | – fuck you. – I recommend you listen to the lady. | -去你妈的 -我建议你听那位女士的话 |
[18:11] | If not, I’ll take it upon myself to make your address public. | 否则我会亲自公开你的住址 |
[18:15] | I’ll give you an hour, two tops | 在有人开枪打死你之前 |
[18:16] | before someone puts a bullet in your head. | 给你一个小时的时间 最多两小时 |
[18:17] | Honestly, it would make my life so much easier. | 说真的 这样还让我省事了 |
[18:20] | You’re just a job. | 你只是项工作 |
[18:21] | Whether you live or die doesn’t matter to me. | 你是死是活不关我的事 |
[18:22] | Either way, I get paid. | 不管怎样 我都有工资 |
[18:23] | Nice try, cocksucker. I’m not going. | 想得美 杂种 我不走 |
[18:26] | Nazi bitch! | 纳粹婊子 |
[18:35] | What’s going on? Why are they here? | 怎么回事 为什么他们在这里 |
[18:40] | Sit, Bora. | 坐下 博拉 |
[18:41] | No. | 不坐 |
[18:43] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[18:47] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间玩这套 |
[18:50] | Oh, neither do I. | 我也没有 |
[18:54] | But you gave Iosava 20,000 Euro in cash. | 但你给了约萨瓦两万欧元现金 |
[18:59] | I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[19:04] | You knew what would happen? | 你知道会怎样 |
[19:07] | When two white men exchange money, | 当两个白人交易现金 |
[19:09] | it’s called a business transaction. | 就是做生意 |
[19:12] | When two brown men do exactly the same thing, | 当两个中东人做完全相同的事情 |
[19:15] | it’s called funding terrorism. | 就是资助恐怖活动 |
[19:18] | Are you funding terrorism? | 你在资助恐怖活动吗 |
[19:19] | I won’t dignify that with an answer. | 这问题不值得我回答 |
[19:22] | Aleksandre Iosava is a militant salafi. | 亚历山大·约萨瓦是个激进的沙拉菲派 |
[19:26] | A reformed Islamic radical | 他是改过自新的伊斯兰教激进分子 |
[19:29] | who is collecting money to house displaced refugees. | 他筹集资金来安置背景离乡的难民 |
[19:32] | They risk their lives to make it to a foreign country | 他们冒着生命危险逃到国外 |
[19:35] | where they’ll face bigots like you. | 却要面对你们这样有偏见的人 |
[19:38] | If lying to you means helping them, | 如果对你撒谎是在帮助他们 |
[19:41] | so be it. | 那又何妨 |
[19:45] | That money that you gave to Iosava | 你给约萨瓦的那笔钱 |
[19:49] | is not funding refugees. | 并没有资助难民 |
[19:53] | It is being used to smuggle young girls into Syria, | 是用来走私年轻女孩到叙利亚的 |
[19:56] | where they will be raped and beaten | 在那里 她们的余生将经历 |
[19:59] | and raped again for the rest of their lives. | 一次次强奸和殴打 |
[20:03] | So, you tell me, Bora. | 现在你说 博拉 |
[20:06] | Which fucking side are you on? | 你到底站哪边 |
[21:01] | I need to piss. | 我要尿尿 |
[21:08] | Don’t spill. | 别洒出来 |
[21:11] | What I need to do will not fit in this bottle. | 这瓶子可装不下 |
[21:14] | We’re not stopping. | 我们不会停车 |
[21:43] | Purse? | 我的包呢 |
[21:49] | For someone who gave up smoking, | 作为一个戒了烟的人 |
[21:50] | you always seem to have a lot of cigarettes on hand. | 你好像手边一直有很多烟 |
[21:54] | – No judging. – Never. | -别批评我 -不会 |
[22:02] | You make contact? | 接触过了吗 |
[22:06] | Uh, Daayna, German, is more dominant. | 黛娜 德国人 更有主见 |
[22:08] | Shocker, I know. | 震惊吧 我知道 |
[22:11] | I’d say this whole thing is her idea. | 我觉得整件事都是她的主意 |
[22:13] | Sabina is reserved, shy. | 萨比娜比较保守害羞 |
[22:16] | She’s just along for the ride. | 她只是凑热闹的 |
[22:19] | They open up? | 她们开口了吗 |
[22:20] | A little, but nothing damning. | 说了一点 但没什么关键的 |
[22:22] | They’re acting like normal, lying, sexed-up teenagers. | 她们就像普通爱撒谎并且情欲旺盛的青少年 |
[22:27] | Buying lingerie. | 在买内衣 |
[22:29] | Well, can’t buy it in Syria. | 在叙利亚可买不到 |
[22:32] | It’s the most coveted item on the black market. | 这是黑市上最令人向往的东西 |
[22:36] | They smart? | 她们聪明吗 |
[22:38] | They might be smart enough to pull this off. | 也许聪明到会对这事形成阻碍 |
[22:47] | Hector loves me. | 赫克托爱我 |
[22:50] | He said that? | 他这么说吗 |
[22:51] | What can I say? I’m irresistible. | 我能怎么说 我这么诱人 |
[22:54] | I’ll assume you said something snarky in return. | 我猜你说了尖刻的话回应他 |
[22:58] | Of course I did. | 那是当然 |
[23:05] | You love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[23:08] | Of course I do. | 当然爱 |
[23:19] | Shit. | 该死 |
[23:29] | Oh. Hey, Molly. I was looking for Noah. | 莫莉 我找诺亚 |
[23:30] | We had a Skype scheduled. | 我们约了视频电话 |
[23:32] | Well, Noah’s unavailable. | 诺亚没空 |
[23:33] | Um, okay. He’s 13. | 好吧 他才13岁 |
[23:35] | I think he can squeeze me into his schedule. | 我想他可以为我挤出些时间 |
[23:37] | Well, he wanted to go camping with Billy. | 他更想和比利去野营 |
[23:43] | So, um, I’m gonna — | 这样啊 我要… |
[23:46] | I’m gonna need your help here, Molly. | 我需要你的帮助 莫莉 |
[23:48] | You got to — You got to work with me. | 你得配合我 |
[23:49] | He’s my son, and you can’t keep me from talking to him. | 他是我儿子 你不能阻止我和他交流 |
[23:53] | You want to talk to him so badly, | 你这么想和他交流 |
[23:54] | why don’t you hop on a plane and come see him? | 怎么不跳上飞机来见他 |
[23:57] | – Oh, I see. – I’m definitely not stopping you from doing that. | -我明白了 -我肯定不会阻止你那么做 |
[23:59] | Oh, right, yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[24:00] | you’re the one who started this clusterfuck, Molly. | 是你挑起的这些烂事 莫莉 |
[24:02] | You left Berlin and took my son with you. | 你带着我的儿子离开了柏林 |
[24:05] | You could’ve come with us. | 你本可以和我们一起走 |
[24:08] | You know as well as I do | 你我都很清楚 |
[24:09] | that leaving was not an option for me. | 我不能走 |
[24:11] | I have a job in Berlin. You know what I do. | 我的工作在柏林 你知道我是做什么的 |
[24:13] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你吵 |
[24:17] | Fuck. | 操 |
[24:23] | Fuck! | 操 |
[24:33] | One last question — | 最后一个问题 |
[24:35] | Where am I going to live in the United States? | 我去了美国要住哪里 |
[24:37] | Scottsdale, Arizona. | 亚利桑那州 斯科茨代尔 |
[24:39] | – What’s in Scottsdale? – The desert. | -斯科茨代尔有什么 -沙漠 |
[24:42] | You know, I burn real easy. | 我这人很容易口渴 |
[24:44] | Enough. This is not open for negotiation. | 够了 没得商量 |
[24:46] | Look, Germany has a population of, what, 80 million? | 听着 德国人口只有八千万 |
[24:51] | The U.S. — 300 million. | 美国有三亿 |
[24:52] | Where do you think you’ll stand a better chance | 你觉得你在哪里 |
[24:54] | of staying hidden? | 更容易隐藏行踪 |
[24:55] | – Between her legs. – Will you shut the fuck up? | -在她两腿之间 -你他妈闭嘴 |
[25:35] | I need to piss! | 我要尿尿 |
[25:37] | I can either do it on this nice leather seat | 我要么尿在这个真皮坐垫上 |
[25:39] | or outside — It’s your call. | 要么出去解决 你选择 |
[25:40] | Go ahead and piss your pants. | 你尿裤子上吧 |
[25:41] | There’s no way in hell you’re getting out of this car. | 我绝不会让你下车 |
[25:44] | You want to fuck the Nazi, don’t you? | 你想上那个纳粹 是吧 |
[25:47] | She’s never gonna fuck you. | 她绝对不会跟你上床 |
[25:49] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[25:50] | She can smell your pussy a mile away. | 她老远都能闻到你那娘炮气息 |
[25:55] | Oh, fuck. Shit, shit. | 操 妈的 妈的 |
[25:58] | I need to get out of here. | 我得下车 |
[25:59] | Pull yourself together. | 你忍着点 |
[26:00] | If you get out, you’re gonna get hurt. | 如果你下车了 你会受伤的 |
[26:02] | You don’t give a fuck about me, remember? | 你根本不在乎我 记得吗 |
[26:04] | Here’s the thing. | 你给我听好 |
[26:05] | When I decide to finish something, I do. | 当我决定要做某件事 我一定会做到 |
[26:07] | Promises aren’t worth shit. | 承诺算个屁 |
[26:09] | I bet you have some colleagues in Beijing | 你在北京的同事 |
[26:11] | who’ll say the same thing about you. | 肯定也会这么评价你 |
[26:47] | Hi. Can I get a table for one, please? | 你好 能给我安排张单人桌吗 |
[26:49] | – Thank you. – Hector. | -谢谢 -赫克托 |
[26:53] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[26:55] | What a surprise. | 真巧啊 |
[26:58] | Hello. Hector DeJean. | 你好 我是赫克托·德让 |
[26:59] | Sarah. Nice to meet you. | 莎拉 很高兴认识你 |
[27:00] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也是 |
[27:02] | Look, I don’t want to interrupt. | 我就不打扰你们了 |
[27:04] | – No, no, no. – I was just leaving. | -不 不 不 -我正准备走 |
[27:05] | It’s okay. See you. | 没事的 再见 |
[27:08] | – Cheers. – Okay, bye. | -再见 -好了 拜 |
[27:09] | Bye. | 拜 |
[27:13] | Do you want some company? | 要一起吗 |
[27:14] | No, I-I’m just gonna grab a bite and… | 不用了 我只是来随便吃点… |
[27:16] | I have my babysitter till midnight. | 我家保姆午夜前都不会走 |
[27:19] | Well, if you insist. | 既然你这么坚持 |
[27:26] | So, how is the little guy? | 小家伙怎么样 |
[27:28] | He’s great, like always. | 他很好 一直如此 |
[27:31] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[27:32] | I’m great. Thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[27:33] | Just let them get on the plane. | 让他们上飞机就好 |
[27:36] | We’ll have a team waiting for them in Ataturk. | 会有人在阿塔图克机场等他们 |
[27:38] | You know there will be somebody waiting for them | 你知道会有人在目的地 |
[27:40] | in arrivals to transport | 等他们转移… |
[27:41] | It’s too risky. We could lose them. | 太冒险了 我们可能会失去她们 |
[27:42] | No, we won’t lose them, | 不 我们不会失去她们 |
[27:43] | and we need to get a better handle | 我们得更好地掌控 |
[27:45] | on how this entire operation works. | 整个行动过程 |
[27:47] | We — We need to know what routes they’re taking, | 我们得知道他们的路线 |
[27:49] | how and where they’re getting them across the border. | 她们会从哪里穿越边界 如何穿越 |
[27:51] | But at what cost? At what cost? Sacrificing children. | 但代价呢 代价 牺牲孩子们 |
[27:53] | We’ll do everything in our fucking power to protect them, | 我们会尽力保护她们 |
[27:56] | but we cannot ignore the blatant opportunity that we have here. | 但我们不能无视这个大好机会 |
[28:00] | We need to understand the intricacies | 我们得事无巨细地了解 |
[28:02] | of how these young women are being moved. | 这些女孩的转移过程 |
[28:03] | Otherwise the body count | 否则到时候死亡人数 |
[28:05] | will become a hell of a lot more than just these three. | 就远远不止这三个人了 |
[28:07] | I say we stop them before they get on the plane. | 我认为 得在她们登机前阻止她们 |
[28:09] | Now, when Laura was that age, she was highly impressionable. | 劳拉这么大的时候 她非常容易受影响 |
[28:12] | And if you threaten them with calling their parents | 如果你威胁说要告诉她们父母 |
[28:15] | or harangue them with jail time, they’ll talk! | 或者用坐牢来吓唬她们 她们会招的 |
[28:16] | These girls aren’t Laura, Steven! | 这些女孩不是劳拉 史蒂文 |
[28:18] | They probably won’t talk, | 她们很可能不会招供 |
[28:19] | and then we’ll have lost our only opportunity | 我们就会失去收集重要情报的 |
[28:21] | for gathering meaningful intelligence. | 唯一机会 |
[28:22] | Robert, the confession by the girls ties them to Iosava, | 罗伯特 这些女孩的证词能指证约萨瓦 |
[28:25] | then we allow the Germans to come in and make the arrest. | 然后我们让德国人来实施逮捕 |
[28:28] | That’s if the Germans cooperate. | 前提是德国人同意合作 |
[28:36] | Valerie? It’s your op. | 瓦莱丽 这是你的行动 |
[28:37] | Don’t drag me in here and ask my opinion | 别把我拉到这里来问意见 |
[28:39] | only to completely disregard it. | 然后又全盘否定 |
[28:41] | – Watch it. Watch it. – This is becoming a fucking thing. | -说话注意点 -这事已经闹大了 |
[28:54] | It’s your call. | 你来决定 |
[28:57] | Stopping the girls at Schonefeld is the most risk-averse option, | 在舍内菲尔德机场拦下她们是最保险的选择 |
[29:01] | because once they’re out of the country, | 因为一旦他们离开了德国 |
[29:03] | possible missteps increase exponentially. | 一不小心就会酿成大错 |
[29:05] | Oh, I get it now — You found a new friend | 我懂了 你找了个新朋友 |
[29:07] | to push around and “Yes” you to fucking death. | 来受你摆布 对你唯命是从 |
[29:09] | Oh, Jesus Christ. This is not personal. | 我的天 这不是针对你 |
[29:10] | Of course this is fucking personal. | 这他妈当然是针对我 |
[29:12] | All right, Valerie, would you excuse us for just a minute? | 好了 瓦莱丽 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[29:13] | – Oh, gladly. – Thank you. | -求之不得 -谢谢 |
[29:14] | No, Valerie, stay. I really think you should hear this. | 不 瓦莱丽 留下 你得听一下 |
[29:17] | I-I-I did two years in Baghdad | 我在巴格达待了两年 |
[29:19] | and another four in Amman working the takfiris. | 又在安曼待了四年 研究塔克菲里 |
[29:21] | My knowledge of Islamic fundamentalism alone | 光是我对伊斯兰教原教旨主义的了解 |
[29:24] | is what landed me the job | 就让我成为了 |
[29:25] | of Deputy Fucking Chief here in Berlin. | 柏林站副局长 |
[29:27] | I-I worked Abu Muhammed al Maqdisi | 在阿布·穆罕默德·阿尔·马克迪西 |
[29:29] | long before anyone knew who he was. | 还默默无名的时候 我就研究过他 |
[29:31] | I ran Zarqawi into the fucking ground! | 扎卡维的死也有我的功劳 |
[29:33] | So, should I go on?! | 还要我继续说吗 |
[29:34] | Yeah, I know a thing or two about salafis. | 没错 我对沙拉菲派多少有些了解 |
[29:37] | I’d wager to say there’s no one here in this room who knows more. | 我敢断言 这里没人比我知道的更多 |
[29:40] | Why don’t we just calm down? | 大家都冷静点好吗 |
[29:43] | My title in the hierarchy of this station is above yours | 我在柏林站的级别比你高 |
[29:46] | for a reason, so don’t fucking tell me to calm down. | 是有原因的 别他妈叫我冷静 |
[29:49] | Your behavior is inappropriate and unacceptable. | 你的行为很不合适 令人无法接受 |
[29:52] | It’s reckless and self-serving, | 鲁莽 自私 |
[29:54] | and I swear to God, if this shit continues, Steven, I’ll — | 我发誓 如果你坚持这样 我就… |
[29:56] | What? | 怎么 |
[29:57] | You will — will fucking — You will what? | 你要 你他妈要怎样 |
[30:10] | Nothing. | 不怎样 |
[30:13] | We’re all good. | 我们没事 |
[30:24] | You never told me that. | 你从没跟我说过这些 |
[30:25] | You can’t say anything. | 你可不能说出去 |
[30:27] | Danny will kill me if he finds out I told you. | 如果丹尼发现我告诉你了 他会杀了我 |
[30:34] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[30:38] | You’re drunk. | 你醉了 |
[30:39] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[30:43] | I’m a middle-aged single mom. | 我是个人到中年的单身妈妈 |
[30:45] | That should be enough to scare you off. | 应该足够吓走你了 |
[30:49] | You want to scare me away? | 你想吓走我吗 |
[30:53] | Danny warned me about you. | 丹尼提醒过我要注意你 |
[30:56] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[30:57] | Yeah. Said you were trouble. | 对 他说你是麻烦 |
[30:59] | Oh, I’m definitely trouble. | 我绝对是麻烦 |
[31:03] | There’s no doubt about that. | 毋庸置疑 |
[31:17] | I need to get home. | 我得回家了 |
[31:19] | Can’t leave my babysitter waiting any longer. | 不能再让我的保姆久等了 |
[31:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:32] | That was nice. Thank you. | 你那么说很贴心 谢谢 |
[31:36] | Would it be inappropriate if I called you sometime? | 如果我有时给你打电话会不太合适吗 |
[31:41] | If you insist. | 你非要打就打吧 |
[31:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:21] | Trip okay? | 一路还顺利吗 |
[32:22] | We managed. | 反正过来了 |
[32:25] | Everything arranged at the drop-off point? | 交接点那边都安排好了吗 |
[32:27] | Yes, ma’am. Everything ready and waiting in Beijing. | 是的 一切就绪 都在北京等着了 |
[32:29] | Beijing?! What the fuck?! | 北京 什么鬼 |
[32:32] | You said I was going to United States! | 你说我要去美国的 |
[32:34] | I lied. | 我骗你的 |
[32:35] | You cannot send me back there. | 你们不能把我送回北京 |
[32:36] | The moment I step foot on Chinese soil, | 我一踏上中国的国土 |
[32:38] | they take me to labor camp and I die. | 他们就会送我去劳改所 我就死定了 |
[32:41] | If you’re lucky. | 那还算你走运了 |
[32:50] | You could use a drink. | 你需要喝一杯 |
[32:53] | Is that an invitation? | 这算邀请吗 |
[32:55] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[32:59] | I left Germany once. | 我离开过德国一次 |
[33:03] | I packed everything I owned into a suitcase | 我把所有东西打包进了一个行李箱 |
[33:06] | and bought a one-way ticket to Patagonia. | 然后买了张单程票去巴塔哥尼亚 |
[33:09] | Why Patagonia? Apart from the obvious. | 为什么是巴塔哥尼亚 除了显而易见的原因 |
[33:12] | Childish whim. | 幼稚的幻想 |
[33:14] | In my mind, it was the epitome of beauty. | 在我看来 那里就是美丽的缩影 |
[33:19] | How long did you stay for? | 你在那待了多久 |
[33:21] | Only a week. | 只待了一周 |
[33:23] | I received a call. Father had fallen ill. | 我接到了电话 父亲病重了 |
[33:26] | Felt obligated to return to Germany. | 感觉自己有义务回到德国 |
[33:29] | He was furious with me. | 他非常生我的气 |
[33:32] | What, for going home or for leaving in the first place? | 为什么 怪你回家还是怪你当初离开 |
[33:35] | No, that I saw him as week, someone in need of help. | 不 他气我把他看成孱弱的需要帮助的人 |
[33:39] | He wouldn’t allow me to enter his hospital room. | 他不肯让我进他的病房 |
[33:42] | Died the next morning. | 第二天一早就去世了 |
[33:45] | Oh. Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[33:50] | Is any part of that story true? | 这故事有真实的成分吗 |
[33:54] | Yeah, some of it. | 有 有一些 |
[33:57] | I did the same thing. | 我也干过一样的事 |
[33:59] | When I moved back to the States, | 我搬回美国的时候 |
[34:00] | I told people my mom died of cancer. | 我跟所有人都说我母亲得癌症死了 |
[34:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:05] | Because when your mom | 因为当一个人的母亲 |
[34:08] | dies the way mine did, | 像我母亲那样死去 |
[34:11] | it leads to questions — | 就会引发一些问题 |
[34:14] | Who did it? Did she burn alive? | 谁干的 她是被活活烧死的吗 |
[34:17] | Were her limbs blown off? | 她的四肢被炸掉了吗 |
[34:20] | Questions you didn’t know the answers to. | 都是些你不知道答案的问题 |
[34:23] | Questions I didn’t want to deal with. | 都是些我不想应对的问题 |
[34:27] | But everybody understands the word “Cancer.” | 但人人都明白「癌症」的意思 |
[34:30] | Kids empathized, felt badly for me. | 孩子的移情心理 为我感到遗憾 |
[34:34] | At 12, I wanted that more than anything in the world. | 12岁的时候 那是我最想得到的东西 |
[34:40] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是啊 谢了 |
[34:54] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[34:56] | Yeah, my family’s been in Germany a long time. | 是啊 我家在德国待了很久了 |
[35:03] | Is this you? | 这是你吗 |
[35:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:07] | You look happy. | 你看着很开心 |
[35:11] | I was. | 我当时的确很开心 |
[35:15] | Here. | 给 |
[35:18] | Danke schoen. | 非常感谢 |
[35:19] | Bitte schoen. | 不客气 |
[35:22] | – Prost. – Prost. | -干杯 -干 |
[35:41] | You’re different than I was expecting. | 你跟我想的不太一样 |
[35:43] | Really? | 是吗 |
[35:46] | What were you expecting? | 你以为我是什么样 |
[35:51] | To despise you. | 以为你会让我鄙视 |
[35:54] | And instead? | 结果呢 |
[37:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:35] | – How old are you? -16. | -你多大了 -16岁 |
[37:38] | That’s unfortunate. Try you as an adult, you know? | 真不幸 拿你当大人来考验 |
[37:42] | Try me for what? | 考验我干什么 |
[37:45] | For joining the banned Islamic terrorist group Daesh. | 加入被禁止的伊斯兰恐怖组织达伊什 |
[37:52] | Where’s Sabina? | 萨比娜在哪 |
[38:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:15] | My parents, they’ve whored themselves out to Western culture. | 我父母 他们已经将自己出卖给了美国文化 |
[39:21] | They shove McDonald’s hamburgers down their throats, | 他们吃着麦当劳的汉堡 |
[39:25] | walk through Christmas markets, | 逛圣诞集市 |
[39:27] | and still they try to call themselves devout Muslims. | 而他们还自称是虔诚的穆斯林 |
[39:32] | If anyone should be ashamed of their family, it’s me. | 要是有谁该为自己的家庭感到耻辱 那就是我 |
[39:38] | Do you feel responsible for Lin? | 你觉得对林的事有责任吗 |
[39:43] | Why should I? | 我为什么要觉得有责任 |
[39:45] | Because we knew from the beginning | 因为我们一开始就知道 |
[39:47] | we were sending him back. | 我们会把他送回国 |
[39:50] | It’s a job. | 这是工作 |
[39:52] | Doesn’t relieve you of the guilt. | 那也不能减轻你的罪恶感 |
[39:55] | It does for me. | 能减轻我的罪恶感 |
[39:58] | What’s important to Germany is more important | 对德国最重要的事 |
[40:00] | than my petty emotion. | 比我自己的情绪更重要 |
[40:03] | To what end? | 目的何在 |
[40:06] | There isn’t one. | 没有目的 |
[40:07] | Historically, that really hasn’t worked out | 从历史情况来看 你们可不太会 |
[40:09] | so well for you guys. | 没有目的 |
[40:12] | May I remind you that you’re in my bed? | 我能提醒你一下吗 你在我床上 |
[40:18] | Lin comes to us | 林来找我们 |
[40:21] | looking for a way out, a new life. | 寻求出路 寻求新生活 |
[40:24] | What do we do? | 可我们做了什么 |
[40:26] | Bleed him dry, | 把他榨干 |
[40:28] | sacrifice him to save ourselves. | 为了自保而牺牲了他 |
[40:32] | What the fuck happened to our integrity? | 我们的诚信都被狗吃了吗 |
[40:35] | It’s no longer important to do what’s right. | 做正确的事已经不重要了 |
[40:37] | The only thing that matters is that we don’t get caught | 唯一重要的是别被人抓到 |
[40:39] | doing something wrong. | 我们在做错误的事 |
[40:43] | Got to admit the system’s fucked. | 必须承认这体制糟透了 |
[40:49] | You’re starting to sound like Thomas Shaw. | 你这语气都有点像托马斯·肖了 |
[41:24] | You do know you’re looking at about 5 to 10 years prison, | 你知道你将面临五到十年的刑期吧 |
[41:29] | bare minimum. | 这还是最少的 |
[41:32] | Allah will protect me. | 安拉会保佑我 |
[41:33] | And what about Sabina? | 那萨比娜呢 |
[41:35] | Girl like that won’t last very long, Daayna. | 那种女孩坚持不了多久的 黛娜 |
[41:38] | This was my idea, not hers. | 是我的主意 不是她的 |
[41:47] | You want to protect your friend, tell me about Ruth Iosava. | 你想保护你朋友 就告诉我鲁丝·约萨瓦的事 |
[41:52] | We pray together. | 我们一起祷告 |
[41:54] | But she was gonna help you, wasn’t she? | 可她要帮你 对吗 |
[41:57] | Once you got to Istanbul, | 一旦你去了伊斯坦布尔 |
[41:58] | Ruth’s friends were gonna meet you | 鲁丝的朋友就会见你 |
[41:59] | and accompany you to the border. | 陪你去边境 |
[42:02] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[42:03] | Your boyfriend was gonna meet you and take you to Palmyra? | 你男朋友会等着你 带你回帕尔米拉吗 |
[42:08] | Allah will protect Sabina, too. | 安拉也会保护萨比娜的 |
[42:18] | Fu-u-u-ck. | 操 |
[42:57] | That was nice. Thank you. | 刚才很棒 谢谢你 |
[43:02] | You want something to drink? | 要来点喝的吗 |
[43:03] | I ca– I can make you a cup of coffee. | 我可以给你冲杯咖啡 |
[43:09] | Take that as a hard no. | 我想那是拒绝了吧 |
[43:19] | I-I’m sorry. I don’t — I don’t know what you’re saying. | 对不起 我听不懂 |
[43:24] | Y-you’re welcome to stay. | 欢迎你留下 |
[43:25] | I-I was gonna make myself some breakfast. | 我本来要给自己做早餐的 |
[43:28] | Maybe some eggs and bacon. | 也许来点鸡蛋和培根 |
[43:31] | Pancakes. | 做点煎饼 |
[44:46] | Get dressed. | 穿衣服 |
[44:49] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[44:50] | Where are we going? | 去哪 |
[44:53] | Now what? Can’t hold them here much longer. | 现在怎么办 不能再把她们留在这里了 |
[44:56] | The parents are gonna start asking questions. | 家长会开始有疑问的 |
[44:59] | Could take their passports. | 可以拿走她们的护照 |
[45:01] | Other ways to get out of the country | 要是她们真想走 |
[45:02] | if they want it bad enough. | 要出国还有很多其他方法 |
[45:06] | There’s nothing we can charge them with? | 没有能起诉她们的罪名吗 |
[45:08] | Traveling to a conflict zone isn’t illegal. | 到冲突地带旅游可不违法 |
[45:11] | We have nothing on paper alluding to any sort | 我们没有任何白纸黑字的证据 |
[45:13] | of future terrorism or violence. | 提到任何关于未来恐怖主义和暴力的事 |
[45:16] | Some worthless online love letters. | 只有一些在线的情书 |
[45:18] | We calling it? | 就这样了吗 |
[45:23] | No. Not yet. | 不 先别 |
[45:56] | Your refugees were on their way to Syria. | 你的难民在去叙利亚的路上了 |
[46:00] | Daayna and Sabina — two 16-year-old girls. | 黛娜和萨比娜 两个16岁的少女 |
[46:06] | All thanks to your generous contribution. | 多亏了你的慷慨解囊 |
[46:14] | I wanted to believe and do the right thing. | 我想相信 也想做正确的事 |
[46:17] | Naive no longer. | 别天真了 |
[46:20] | And to be perfectly blunt, | 而且说实话 |
[46:22] | you no longer have the luxury of options. | 你已经没有选择的余地了 |
[46:26] | So, you will stay and play | 你要留下继续演戏 |
[46:27] | and you will force Iosava’s hand. | 你要逼迫约萨瓦 |
[47:03] | Tell Tel Aviv they have my full support going forward. | 告诉特拉维夫 我全力支持他们更进一步 |
[47:08] | Why the change of heart? | 为什么转变了心意 |
[47:11] | The Agency’s fucked. | 局里糟透了 |
[47:14] | Everyone’s more concerned with self-preservation | 大家都只关心自保 |
[47:16] | than they are with gathering real intelligence. | 却不关心搜集真正的情报 |
[47:20] | Partially as a result of Shaw, | 一部分原因是因为肖 |
[47:24] | partially poor leadership. | 还有一部分是因为领导无能 |
[47:27] | Whatever. | 不管怎样 |
[47:29] | I can accomplish much more with you than I can with them. | 我跟你们合作比跟他们合作更能成就大事 |
[47:34] | Their shortcoming is our gain. | 他们的损失就是我们的收获 |
[47:37] | The Americans made the mistake of finding you expendable. | 美国人觉得你不重要真是犯了大错 |
[47:41] | We will not. | 我们不会 |
[47:43] | Name your price. Money’s no object. | 开个价吧 钱不是问题 |
[47:48] | I don’t want your money. | 我不要你们的钱 |
[47:52] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[47:58] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联系 |
[48:15] | Do you know where we are? | 你知道这是哪里吗 |
[48:19] | My mom died on that asphalt. | 我妈就死在那柏油路上 |
[48:24] | I never made it to Patagonia. | 我从来没到过巴塔哥尼亚 |
[48:28] | Went as far as the airport, but never got on the plane. | 我到了机场 但从没登上飞机 |
[48:33] | It was something my father and I were planning on doing together. | 那是我和我父亲计划要一起做的事 |
[48:37] | But he died before we could. | 可还没实现他就去世了 |
[48:41] | Why did you bring me here? | 为什么带我来这里 |
[48:45] | The GDR took great pride | 原来的德意志民主共和国 |
[48:48] | in those embedded west of the wall. | 特别以柏林墙以西为傲 |
[48:51] | Risking their lives for the cause. | 为了目标不惜牺牲他人性命 |
[48:52] | The dead became martyrs. | 死者成了烈士 |
[48:56] | One by the name Lukas Becker. | 其中一个叫卢卡斯·贝克 |
[49:01] | Your mother | 你母亲 |
[49:03] | was sleeping with a Stasi spy. | 睡了一个当时的德国间谍 |
[49:05] | He was developing her. | 他在发展她 |
[49:11] | You think you’re clever? | 你以为你很聪明吗 |
[49:14] | You’re not. | 并不是 |
[49:17] | You’re transparent. | 你很容易看透 |
[49:21] | Feeding me childhood secrets in the hopes of what? | 告诉我童年的秘密 想得到什么 |
[49:28] | Working me? | 策反我吗 |
[49:31] | You still don’t trust me. | 你还是不相信我 |
[49:35] | No. | 对 |
[49:37] | I-I don’t. | 我不信 |
[50:09] | Jesus Christ. | 天 |
[50:26] | You listen to me. This will never happen again. | 听我说 不会再有下次了 |
[50:29] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[50:31] | Never. | 绝对不会了 |
[50:54] | There you go. | 好了 |
[50:56] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[50:59] | There. | 来 |
[51:00] | It’s okay. I got you. | 没事的 有我呢 |