| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:20] | A second wave of Thomas Shaw leaks broke, | 托马斯·肖泄露案带来的另一波影响 | 
| [00:23] | exposing questionable ethics | 同时也暴露出 | 
| [00:25] | at the highest levels of the agency. | 中情局高层的职业规范值得质疑 | 
| [00:27] | The newest casualty being Deputy Director Jemma Moore. | 此次遭殃的是副局长杰玛·摩尔 | 
| [00:30] | – What is this? – That is why we are here. | -怎么回事 -这就是我们来这里的原因 | 
| [00:32] | We’ll need access to every file, folder, | 我们需要查看这个机构里 | 
| [00:34] | and Post-it note in this facility. | 每一份文件 文件夹 和便签贴 | 
| [00:36] | Where there’s a paper trail, there’s Thomas Shaw | 有文字记录的地方 | 
| [00:38] | to light it on fire and burn us alive. | 托马斯·肖就会放把火 把我们活活烧死 | 
| [00:40] | I took the files out last week, and I fixed them. | 上周我把文件拿出来了 我改过了 | 
| [00:42] | – Nobody’s gonna find anything. – Fake agents, Steven? | -没人会发现任何东西 -假特工 史蒂文 | 
| [00:44] | They existed only on paper. | 他们只存在于档案里 | 
| [00:46] | We took the payments for ourselves. | 我们把他们的薪水都装进了自己的腰包 | 
| [00:47] | Thank you for protecting me. | 谢谢你保护我 | 
| [00:49] | I might have a shot at Deputy Director. | 我可能有机会做副局长 | 
| [00:51] | What? Do you want it? | 什么 你想坐那位子吗 | 
| [00:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [00:54] | Have you had any contact with Aleksandre Iosava? | 你和亚历山大·约萨瓦有联系吗 | 
| [00:57] | What kind of friends do you think I keep? | 你以为我都跟什么人交朋友啊 | 
| [00:58] | You will go to his home | 你要去他家里 | 
| [01:00] | and bring me back a full, detailed report. | 然后给我带回完整 详实的报告 | 
| [01:14] | He said yes? He’s saying yes? | 他答应了 他答应了 | 
| [01:15] | – There were no overtures to get you to help them? – No. | -也没有做铺垫让你帮他们 -没有 | 
| [01:18] | Your mission doesn’t end because I’m finished, Daniel. | 你的任务没有因为我完了而结束 丹尼尔 | 
| [01:21] | Thought I’d make one last contribution while I can. | 想着趁还有能力 最后再做点贡献吧 | 
| [01:24] | Julian De Vos. | 朱利安·德沃斯 | 
| [01:25] | Kill list? He isn’t dead. | 死亡名单 他可没死 | 
| [01:26] | No according to you he isn’t. | 你说他没死可没用 | 
| [01:29] | I got to take a leak. | 我去趟厕所 | 
| [01:30] | You need to be careful, Daniel. | 你得当心 丹尼尔 | 
| [01:32] | You know, with this Thomas Shaw shit going down. | 你知道的 随着这个托马斯·肖的事不断发酵 | 
| [01:37] | I know you came here on Jemma Moore’s bidding. | 我知道是杰玛·摩尔派你来的 | 
| [01:40] | She’s gone, and you can’t do this alone. | 她已经走了 你没法一个人单干 | 
| [01:42] | I want to help you find Thomas Shaw | 我想帮你找出托马斯·肖 | 
| [01:44] | ’cause he’ll take us down if we don’t take him down first. | 因为我们不先发制人 就会被他后发致死 | 
| [03:41] | Oh, I dozed off. | 我睡着了 | 
| [03:44] | I just got here. | 我刚到 | 
| [03:46] | Just give me a minute. | 稍等一下 | 
| [04:02] | Sit down. | 请坐 | 
| [04:05] | You know, when I my daughter was a baby, | 我女儿还是个婴儿的时候 | 
| [04:09] | I used to try to steal away to this or that safe house | 我经常从这个安全屋溜到那个安全屋 | 
| [04:12] | just to catch a nap. | 就为小睡一会儿 | 
| [04:19] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [04:20] | That’s how we’re playing it. | 要来严肃的是吧 | 
| [04:26] | Shaw’s courier. | 肖的联络人 | 
| [04:30] | Julian De Vos. | 朱利安·德沃斯 | 
| [04:31] | Unredacted. | 没被篡改过 | 
| [04:42] | How did you get it? | 你怎么到手的 | 
| [04:43] | Well, I’ve been doing this a lot longer than Jemma Moore. | 我干这行比杰玛·摩尔时间久多了 | 
| [04:51] | What do you know about the trigger puller | 你对受雇来杀他的枪手 | 
| [04:52] | who was contracted to kill him? | 了解多少 | 
| [04:54] | Frank Dupont, former Special Activities. | 叫弗兰克·杜邦 特别活动科前职员 | 
| [04:57] | Last anybody knew, he was on a boat in the Netherlands. | 最后了解到的是他在去荷兰的船上 | 
| [05:02] | Frank Dupont. | 弗兰克·杜邦 | 
| [05:03] | Let’s hope the boat’s still there. | 但愿船还在 | 
| [05:06] | I’ll track him down when I can. | 我会尽力追查他 | 
| [05:08] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [05:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [05:14] | You had a chip on it. | 肩膀上有个小碎片 | 
| [05:19] | What is your deal, Daniel? | 你是什么情况 丹尼尔 | 
| [05:22] | Something about you just doesn’t add up. | 你有些事说不通啊 | 
| [05:24] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是在履行职责 | 
| [05:27] | Finding Thomas Shaw is not your job. | 找到托马斯·肖可不是你的职责 | 
| [05:29] | It’s your cause. Why? | 是你的目标 为什么 | 
| [05:32] | You were wounded in Chechnya. | 你在车臣受过伤 | 
| [05:34] | You were branded a war hero… well, by Langley. | 总部也授予了你战争英雄称号 | 
| [05:38] | And then for 10 years, you’re… | 然后 整整十年 | 
| [05:40] | you have a cushy analyst job… 10 years. | 你做了轻松钱多的分析师…十年啊 | 
| [05:43] | And then one day, what, you wake up, you say, | 然后某天你猛然醒来说 | 
| [05:44] | “Gee, you know, I-I think I’d like to go back in the field.” | 「天 我想我还是回去做外勤工作吧」 | 
| [05:47] | Thanks for the file. | 谢谢你的资料 | 
| [05:51] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [05:54] | Whatever it is you’re trying to prove, just… | 不管你想证明什么 只是… | 
| [05:59] | don’t let it cloud your judgment finding Shaw. | 别让它影响你对查找肖这事的判断 | 
| [06:54] | 重大消息 中国将军林厚进疑似下落不明 | |
| [07:25] | You don’t decide where we meet. | 我们见面的地点可不由你定 | 
| [07:28] | Today I do. | 今天我就定了 | 
| [07:30] | I’m not eating my lunch in that dump. | 我不要在那破地方吃午饭 | 
| [07:35] | What if I said I had intel on the truth-teller Shaw? | 如果我有「真相揭露者」肖的情报呢 | 
| [07:39] | Truth-teller? | 「真相揭露者」 | 
| [07:40] | You buy that shit? | 你还真信那些屁话啊 | 
| [07:42] | Well, my company has just been hired to safeguard the servers | 发布那些「屁话」的报社刚雇了 | 
| [07:45] | for the newspaper that publishes that shit. | 我们公司来保护他们的服务器 | 
| [07:48] | – What does that mean? – No hacker or government | -什么意思 -黑客或政府 | 
| [07:50] | will be able to spy on the Berliner Zeitung. | 都将无法监视「柏林日报」了 | 
| [07:53] | Does the Zeitung think they’re being watched? | 报社觉得他们被监视了吗 | 
| [07:54] | Of course they do. | 当然了 | 
| [07:56] | Shaw has put the world spotlight on them. | 肖的事件让他们备受世界关注 | 
| [07:58] | And now they can afford to do something about it. | 现在他们有能力采取些行动了 | 
| [08:00] | When’s it happening? | 什么时候开始 | 
| [08:01] | We’re moving all their content to our facility this week. | 这周他们所有资料都会移到我们的设备里 | 
| [08:04] | Happy? | 满意了吗 | 
| [08:09] | Now, I want out of this arrangement. | 现在我不想再跟你合作了 | 
| [08:12] | I need everything on the project head, | 我要项目负责人的所有资料 | 
| [08:14] | possibly access to their servers. | 可能还要进入他们服务器的权限 | 
| [08:17] | Did you hear what I just said? | 你没听见我刚才说的吗 | 
| [08:20] | You have expensive tastes, Lana. | 你的品味可不便宜 拉娜 | 
| [08:23] | That’s probably why we caught you | 可能正因如此我们才有机会抓到 | 
| [08:24] | pilfering all that cash from your company. | 你从公司挪用现金的把柄吧 | 
| [08:29] | This the last time, Kevin. | 这是最后一次 凯文 | 
| [08:31] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 | 
| [08:34] | Enjoy your lunch. | 好好享受你的午饭 | 
| [08:40] | – Can I go in? – Just one second. | -我能进去吗 -稍等一会儿 | 
| [08:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:49] | I take it you’re a no-show at this week’s conference. | 看来你不打算出席这周的会议 | 
| [08:52] | Remind me. | 什么会 | 
| [08:53] | Germany-U.S.-Iran economic cooperation. | 德美伊三国经济合作 | 
| [08:56] | Second round of investments into Tehran. | 对德黑兰的第二轮投资 | 
| [08:58] | Well, yeah, that… | 好 那… | 
| [08:59] | that would be my second favorite thing to do. | 那会是我最想做的第二件事 | 
| [09:02] | What’s your first? | 第一件事是什么 | 
| [09:03] | Everything else. | 除此之外的任何事 | 
| [09:06] | London’s Station Chief will be there. | 伦敦站的主任会出席 | 
| [09:07] | Jason Wolfe? Definitely not going. | 杰森·沃尔夫吗 那我绝对不去 | 
| [09:10] | Well, you know, the White House will be there, too, | 你知道白宫也会派人出席 | 
| [09:12] | vetting candidates for Deputy Director. | 去审查副局长候选人 | 
| [09:14] | You know Wolfe’s gonna be gunning for it. | 你知道沃尔夫肯定会伺机而动的 | 
| [09:15] | You’ve been talking to Robert. | 你跟罗伯特联系过了 | 
| [09:17] | You know, it was bad enough | 你知道 当初在维也纳 | 
| [09:19] | having to work with that bigot in Vienna. | 跟那老顽固工作就够惨的了 | 
| [09:21] | What, are you trying to get rid of me? | 你是不想跟我干了吗 | 
| [09:22] | No. | 不 | 
| [09:24] | I’m trying to save us all | 我是想拯救大家 | 
| [09:25] | from having to work with Jason Wolfe again. | 不必再跟杰森·沃尔夫做同事 | 
| [09:27] | Well, I don’t think I’m ready to leave Berlin. | 我觉得我还没准备好离开柏林 | 
| [09:31] | You seem ready to me. | 我觉得你准备好了 | 
| [09:36] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [09:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:44] | I need you to green-light an op. | 我需要你批准一项行动 | 
| [09:47] | What if I told you that I had a way | 如果我说有办法 | 
| [09:48] | to get eyes and ears inside the Berliner Zeitung? | 从「柏林日报」内部获取信息呢 | 
| [09:51] | All the documents Shaw has and will leak… | 肖已经泄露或是打算泄露的文件 | 
| [09:55] | we’ll be a step ahead. | 我们都会事先知道 | 
| [09:56] | You want to put a tap on the Zeitung? | 你要窃听一家报社吗 | 
| [09:58] | We have a window of opportunity. | 我们有个契机 | 
| [10:00] | The newspaper’s moving their servers to Joker’s company this week. | 这周报社要把服务器搬到小丑的公司 | 
| [10:03] | She can get us access. | 她能帮我们进去 | 
| [10:04] | I just need station resources to set up the malware. | 我需要情报站的资源来安装木马 | 
| [10:06] | I’ll get a lot of questions back home. | 国内会问许多问题 | 
| [10:08] | You know, “Why are you hacking into a German tech company?” | 为什么你们要黑进一个德国科技公司 | 
| [10:10] | Call it a mole hunt for a Russian agent | 可以说要找一个俄罗斯特工卧底 | 
| [10:13] | working inside A.S.P. | 他在ASP工作 | 
| [10:21] | But where’d the lead come from for the fake mole? | 但是假卧底的线索如何得知的 | 
| [10:23] | Say it came from Hans Richter. | 就说汉斯·里克特告诉我们的 | 
| [10:25] | Whatever it takes, so long as only you and I know | 无论如何 只能你我知道 | 
| [10:27] | that this leads us to the Zeitung or Shaw. | 我们用这借口窃听报社 或者说肖 | 
| [10:32] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [10:34] | I’ll charge it to my C.I. Account, | 我会在账户上划一笔资金 | 
| [10:37] | and I’ll make sure no one else in this station has access | 我会确保站里只有你我有 | 
| [10:39] | but you and me. | 账户权限 | 
| [10:40] | Okay? | 可以吗 | 
| [11:14] | Hello. Hello. | 你好 | 
| [11:50] | You saw the exchange of money? | 你看到给钱的过程了 | 
| [11:51] | Swingset forked over an envelope of cash to Iosava. | 斯文赛特给了约萨瓦一个装现金的信封 | 
| [11:55] | Your move. | 该你行动了 | 
| [12:01] | Can’t confront him yet. | 还不能和他对质 | 
| [12:03] | Donating money to a refugee foundation is hardly damning. | 捐钱给难民基金没法定罪 | 
| [12:07] | But asking for 20 grand cash is. | 但是索要两万现金可以 | 
| [12:10] | You know what people like Iosava do with that kind of money? | 你知道约萨瓦那样的人会怎么用那笔钱吗 | 
| [12:13] | They build bombs and pay the families of suicide bombers. | 他们制造炸弹 付钱给自杀式炸弹袭击者的家人 | 
| [12:16] | What’s the benefit of waiting? | 再等能有什么好处 | 
| [12:18] | Buys us time. | 为我们争取时间 | 
| [12:19] | I am not walking into an interrogation room | 我不想在不知道答案的前提下 | 
| [12:21] | without knowing the answers I’m looking for. | 走进审讯室 | 
| [12:24] | Here’s a thought… let’s get drunk. | 我有个提议 我们去喝几杯 | 
| [12:26] | My best ideas always come after a second bourbon. | 我总能在第二杯波本下肚后想出最棒的点子 | 
| [12:30] | Sweetheart, the only thing that comes after | 亲爱的 第二杯波本下肚后 | 
| [12:32] | your second bourbon is your third. | 你能想到的只有再来第三杯 | 
| [12:38] | I just want something to reboot post-Faisal. | 我只想做点什么 过了费萨尔这坎儿 | 
| [12:42] | Something outside this fucking fluorescent hell. | 这荧光灯地狱之外的什么事 | 
| [12:48] | I get it. I’ll see what I can do. | 我明白 我看看我能做什么 | 
| [12:51] | Where’s Daniel? Is he, uh… | 丹尼尔去哪了 他… | 
| [12:55] | Any signs of anxiety getting back in the field? | 重回外勤工作有什么焦虑的迹象吗 | 
| [12:59] | Anxiety? What are you talking about? | 焦虑 你在说什么 | 
| [13:00] | What are you… what are you? His shrink? | 你是他的心理医生吗 | 
| [13:03] | – Hey. – Here he is. | -嗨 -他来了 | 
| [13:04] | – Speak of the devil. – Oh, yeah? | -说曹操曹操到 -是吗 | 
| [13:06] | Did you want to see me? | 你找我吗 | 
| [13:07] | I’ll leave you guys to it. | 你俩谈 我走了 | 
| [13:08] | No, no, no, stick around, Hector. | 别 等一会儿 赫克托 | 
| [13:10] | Frost is asking for a tap on Joker’s company, A.S.P. | 弗罗斯特要窃听小丑的公司ASP | 
| [13:14] | That’s, uh, network security, right? | 这是网络安全部的事吧 | 
| [13:17] | Yeah, I just filed a report on it. | 是的 我刚提交了一份报告 | 
| [13:19] | Yeah, he got a tip from the BfV | 他从联邦宪法保卫局得到消息 | 
| [13:21] | on a Russian mole inside the company, | 公司里有个俄罗斯卧底 | 
| [13:23] | but it’s the first I’ve heard about it. | 但我是头一回听说 | 
| [13:25] | Well, you know the Germans like to withhold intel | 你知道德国人一向等到情报对自己有利 | 
| [13:27] | until it serves their own interests. | 才会分享出来 | 
| [13:28] | Along with fresh vegetables and decent fucking Wi-Fi, | 同理 还有新鲜蔬菜和质量好的Wi-Fi | 
| [13:31] | but that’s beside the point. | 但这是题外话了 | 
| [13:33] | So, you want me to tell them to fuck off? | 所以你想让我叫他们滚远点吗 | 
| [13:34] | No, I want you to do it. | 不 我想让你去干 | 
| [13:36] | But I’m gonna bring Hector in to assist. | 不过我要安排赫克托协助你 | 
| [13:39] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [13:41] | Does it make sense for the assistant cultural attache | 安排文化专员助理 | 
| [13:43] | to be involved in a cyber op? | 参与网络行动合适吗 | 
| [13:45] | Hey, who do you think helped the NSA bug Merkel’s phone, hm? | 你以为是谁帮国安局窃听了默克尔的手机 | 
| [13:48] | Great, so you two have worked together. | 很好 你们俩一起工作 | 
| [13:50] | This should be a walk in the park. | 应该像逛公园一样轻松 | 
| [13:51] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:01] | You all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [14:02] | I don’t need a babysitter, Hector. | 我不需要保姆 赫克托 | 
| [14:04] | I never said you did. | 我可没说过你需要 | 
| [14:05] | So, why did Robert bring you in? | 那为什么罗伯特安排你来 | 
| [14:07] | I just wanted a break from dealing with | 我只想从处理第三世界的糟心事中 | 
| [14:09] | all that third-world shit. | 喘口气 | 
| [14:10] | And you know, this is the first thing that came up. | 我刚说完 这事就来了 | 
| [14:14] | Chechnya was a war zone. | 车臣是个战区 | 
| [14:16] | This is just hacker crap. | 这只是黑一些东西 | 
| [14:18] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 | 
| [14:41] | Who is this? Jim Beam or Johnnie Walker? | 他是谁 占边还是尊尼获加[酒名] | 
| [14:44] | Lana, meet Donald. | 拉娜 这是唐纳德 | 
| [14:48] | That’s my name. | 是我的名字 | 
| [14:51] | Let’s make this fast. | 快点吧 | 
| [14:53] | You get what I asked for? | 你拿到我要的东西了吗 | 
| [14:55] | Juergen Hoffman… our Chief Technical Officer. | 尤尔根·霍夫曼 我们的首席技术官 | 
| [14:57] | He runs the entire network. | 他负责整个网络 | 
| [14:59] | So, this is our guy. | 这就是我们要找的人了 | 
| [15:03] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么看 | 
| [15:06] | I’m thinking magic date. | 我在想用「魔力之约」 | 
| [15:11] | What the hell is a magic date? | 「魔力之约」是什么鬼 | 
| [15:17] | It’s another day at the office, | 又在办公室坐了一天 | 
| [15:20] | another deadline looming. | 又一个截止日在催 | 
| [15:22] | Tension high, morale low. | 压力山大 士气低迷 | 
| [15:25] | Everyone working around the clock. | 人人都忙得团团转 | 
| [15:28] | It’s the perfect time for an after-work drink | 这正是下班喝一杯 | 
| [15:31] | to rally the troops. | 鼓舞士气的好机会 | 
| [15:41] | Find a place where titles don’t matter, | 找个好地方 在那里职位不再重要 | 
| [15:44] | where happy hour starts early and ends late. | 快乐时光开始得早结束得晚 | 
| [15:48] | Buy a few rounds. | 请几轮酒 | 
| [15:51] | Then get close enough to make this… | 然后关系亲近到足以实行这个 | 
| [15:55] | A magic date. | 「魔力之约」 | 
| [16:06] | Circles, roofies, Mexican Valium, | 迷晕药 迷奸药 墨西哥安定剂 | 
| [16:10] | call it what you want. | 随便你怎么叫 | 
| [16:11] | The result is the same… | 结果都一样 | 
| [16:14] | total blackout. | 彻底断片 | 
| [16:19] | And that’s where we come in. | 这时候就该我们进来了 | 
| [16:24] | We need to strip him. | 我们得脱光他 | 
| [16:32] | Come on, give me a hand. | 快来 帮把手 | 
| [16:36] | Have you done this before? | 你以前做过这种事吗 | 
| [16:38] | Not with a German. | 没对德国人做过 | 
| [16:39] | Feeling a little insecure, Kevin? | 有点没安全感了吗 凯文 | 
| [16:44] | Be gentle. He’s my boss. | 下手轻点 他是我老板 | 
| [16:57] | Cover him up. | 盖住他 | 
| [17:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [17:07] | Making sure the application’s up and running. | 确保应用软件上传运转 | 
| [17:11] | Hurry up and shut it down. | 快点 赶紧关上 | 
| [17:16] | Just shut it down. | 快关上 | 
| [17:22] | All good to go. | 好了 可以走了 | 
| [17:24] | Kevin. | 凯文 | 
| [17:27] | Get ready. | 准备好 | 
| [17:30] | Relax. | 放轻松 | 
| [18:26] | Still here? | 还在呢 | 
| [18:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [18:30] | Watching some home movies. | 看些家庭录像 | 
| [18:31] | They’re proving to be quite ordinary. | 看来很平常 | 
| [18:35] | The Iosavas. | 约萨瓦夫妇 | 
| [18:37] | I used to help Steven scrub surveillance footage | 我在维也纳时 曾帮史蒂文清理过 | 
| [18:39] | back at Vienna. | 监控录像 | 
| [18:41] | I found the truth always lies in the ordinary. | 我发现事实总在平常的事中 | 
| [18:46] | You watch a person day in and day out, | 你日复一日监视一个人 | 
| [18:49] | even if they don’t mean to, they are giving you something. | 即便不是本意 他们也总会露出马脚 | 
| [18:54] | Tchus. | 再见 | 
| [18:55] | Tchus. | 再见 | 
| [19:26] | What are you up to, Ruth? | 你想干什么 鲁丝 | 
| [20:04] | 联系人: 帕特里夏 -还是今晚吗? | |
| [20:16] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 | 
| [20:19] | You did good today. | 你今天做得很好 | 
| [20:20] | Then why do I feel sick to my stomach? | 那我为什么觉得反胃 | 
| [20:23] | You won’t admit, but you may actually like this. | 你不会承认 但你其实可能挺喜欢的 | 
| [20:25] | I like being blackmailed? | 我喜欢被勒索吗 | 
| [20:26] | You like the adrenaline. | 你喜欢肾上腺素激增的感觉 | 
| [20:28] | I think it’s the same reason you embezzled. | 我觉得你挪用公款也是因为这个 | 
| [20:31] | After this is over, | 这事结束后 | 
| [20:33] | I’d like you to leave me the fuck alone. | 我希望你他妈别再来烦我 | 
| [20:53] | She’ll come around. | 她会回心转意的 | 
| [20:56] | How about a pre-op drink before the shit show tomorrow? | 要不要在明天事发前来个行动前的小酌 | 
| [20:59] | I can’t. I have dinner plans. | 不行 我晚饭有约了 | 
| [21:00] | Great, I’m starving. | 太好了 我饿死了 | 
| [21:13] | Kelly, sorry for the surprise. | 凯利 抱歉突然来访 | 
| [21:14] | I should have called. | 我该先打个电话的 | 
| [21:16] | Come in. It’s awful out there. | 进来吧 外面太冷了 | 
| [21:19] | It’s fucking freezing is what it is. | 冻死人才是真的 | 
| [21:23] | I’ll make myself scarce. | 我就不打扰你们了 | 
| [21:25] | – Great. – All right. | -好的 -好 | 
| [21:26] | Nice to see you, Kelly. | 很高兴见到你 凯利 | 
| [21:32] | Can I sit? | 我能坐吗 | 
| [21:33] | What’s so urgent? | 什么事这么急 | 
| [21:37] | The conference with Tehran. | 跟德黑兰的会议 | 
| [21:38] | Sandra says you’re a no-show. | 桑德拉说你不去 | 
| [21:40] | I thought that’s why you sent her to see me. | 我以为你就是让她来劝我别去的 | 
| [21:43] | It was. Got me. Busted. | 本来是 被你发现了 | 
| [21:45] | But would you really be okay | 可要是杰森·沃尔夫 | 
| [21:47] | if Jason Wolfe got the Deputy Director job? | 得到了副局长的位子 你真能接受吗 | 
| [21:53] | I have something… | 我有些情报 | 
| [21:55] | big, potentially big for you. | 很大 可能会很大 给你的 | 
| [22:01] | Iran’s Minister of Agriculture, Behruz Zohani, | 伊朗的农业部长 贝鲁兹·卓哈尼 | 
| [22:04] | will be in attendance at the conference. | 将出席会议 | 
| [22:06] | He’s in some political hot water back home. | 他在伊朗那边趟了一些政治的浑水 | 
| [22:08] | He could be looking to jump. | 他可能会找机会反水 | 
| [22:12] | – Where’s this coming from? – Mossad. | -这都是哪来的消息 -摩萨德 | 
| [22:13] | Oh, yeah, well, only they would try something like this | 好吧 只有他们会在重大会议前夕 | 
| [22:16] | on the eve of a major conference. | 尝试这种事 | 
| [22:18] | No, no, no, they’ve made a couple of runs already. | 不 他们已经行动好几次了 | 
| [22:20] | This guy’s a moderate and can’t be bought. | 这人很有节操 不肯被收买 | 
| [22:22] | If we offer a helping hand right now, | 要是我们现在伸出援手 | 
| [22:24] | Mossad is convinced we can recruit him. | 摩萨德确信我们能招募他 | 
| [22:26] | So, uh, the Israelis can’t close the deal, | 所以 以色列没法达成交易 | 
| [22:28] | and they want us to do their dirty work. | 他们想让我们干他们的脏活 | 
| [22:31] | You’re missing the point, Steven. | 你没把握到重点 史蒂文 | 
| [22:33] | If you deliver an Iranian Minister, | 如果你交出一个伊朗部长 | 
| [22:37] | Jemma Moore’s seat is yours for the taking. | 杰玛·摩尔的位置就等着你去坐了 | 
| [22:42] | What’s in it for you? My seat? | 你有什么好处 坐我的位子吗 | 
| [22:43] | I don’t want your fucking seat. | 我可不想做你那破位子 | 
| [22:45] | No, I’m riding your coattails out of here. | 不 我要穿着你的燕尾服离开这里 | 
| [22:46] | I… I want out of Berlin more than you do. | 我比你更想离开柏林 | 
| [22:48] | I really appreciate you coming by, Robert, I do, | 我很感激你过来 罗伯特 真的 | 
| [22:50] | but I’m not looking to rock the boat. | 可我不想砸穿自己的船 | 
| [22:52] | If there were ever a time to rock the fucking boat, Steven, | 如果真有机会砸船 史蒂文 | 
| [22:54] | it’s right now. | 那就是现在了 | 
| [22:56] | What? I don’t get it. | 怎么回事 我不懂 | 
| [22:57] | You complain about bureaucracy more than I do. | 你比我更讨厌官僚主义 | 
| [23:01] | This is your chance right now to make a difference. | 现在就是你去做出改变的机会 | 
| [23:07] | If they really wanted me, they’d call. | 如果他们真想要我 他们就会打给我 | 
| [23:15] | I know. I don’t get it. | 我知道 我不懂 | 
| [23:18] | I’d… I’d say sleep on it, | 我本想说再考虑一下 | 
| [23:19] | but you might sleep right through it. | 但你可能已经想好了 | 
| [23:25] | Think about it. | 好好想想 | 
| [23:27] | Seriously. | 真的 | 
| [23:39] | He’s right. | 他是对的 | 
| [23:40] | About what? | 关于什么 | 
| [23:41] | All of it. | 一切 | 
| [23:44] | You were listening. | 你都听到了 | 
| [23:45] | Were you? | 你听进去了吗 | 
| [23:54] | Look me in the eye | 看着我的眼睛 | 
| [23:56] | and tell me you don’t want to be Deputy Director. | 告诉我你不想做副局长 | 
| [24:01] | You don’t want to be closer to our daughter. | 你不想离我们的女儿更近 | 
| [24:05] | You don’t want a fresh start with us. | 你不想给我们一个重新开始的机会 | 
| [24:07] | It’s not about wanting. It’s about getting. | 不是想不想的问题 而是做不做得到 | 
| [24:09] | It’s, uh… the politicking is… is brutal. | 政治活动是很残酷的 | 
| [24:12] | And um, the competition. | 还有那些竞争 | 
| [24:22] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [24:25] | I’ll pick out your suit. | 我会帮你挑好礼服 | 
| [24:35] | One, two… | 一 二 | 
| [24:39] | three. | 三 | 
| [24:40] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [24:41] | Oh, so the shaker went through the table, | 调料瓶穿过了桌子 | 
| [24:44] | and the coin’s still there. | 而硬币还在那 | 
| [24:45] | How did that happen? | 怎么会这样 | 
| [24:46] | Huh, what’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 | 
| [24:50] | One shaker. | 一个调料瓶 | 
| [24:55] | Years of practice and chasing women. | 多年的练习 追逐女性 | 
| [24:59] | It’s so nice to finally meet | 真高兴终于见到了 | 
| [25:01] | one of Danny’s friends from the embassy. | 丹尼在大使馆的一位朋友 | 
| [25:12] | Yeah, you know, it’s… it’s funny. | 是啊 说来挺有意思的 | 
| [25:13] | He, um… he never mentioned | 今晚之前 他从没提过 | 
| [25:15] | he had family in Berlin till tonight. | 他在柏林还有家人 | 
| [25:19] | He must be embarrassed by one of us. | 肯定是我俩有人让他觉得丢脸了吧 | 
| [25:21] | I’m pretty certain that would be me. | 我相信肯定是我 | 
| [25:22] | Well, you’re so shocked I haven’t | 你那么震惊 | 
| [25:23] | mentioned Patricia to you before? | 我没跟你提过帕特丽夏吗 | 
| [25:25] | What? You think I’m trying to hit on | 怎么 你以为我想勾引 | 
| [25:27] | your fun and attractive cousin here? | 你这风趣又有魅力的表姐吗 | 
| [25:32] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [25:36] | Hector, seriously? | 赫克托 不是吧 | 
| [25:56] | Steven Frost, U.S. State Department. | 史蒂文·弗罗斯特 美国国务院的 | 
| [25:58] | Kelly Frost, plus one. | 凯利·弗罗斯特 他的女伴 | 
| [26:06] | May I take your coats? | 要我帮您拿大衣吗 | 
| [26:08] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 | 
| [26:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:21] | Kelly. Steven. | 凯利 史蒂文 | 
| [26:23] | I had no idea you two were coming. | 我不知道你俩会来 | 
| [26:24] | Well, last-minute decision. | 临时决定的 | 
| [26:27] | How can I say no when my Steven asks? | 史蒂文开口了 我怎么能拒绝呢 | 
| [26:30] | Here you go. | 给 | 
| [26:32] | Oh, thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 | 
| [26:34] | Jeremy, this is my boss, Steven, and his wife, Kelly. | 杰瑞米 这是我上司史蒂文和他太太凯利 | 
| [26:38] | Jeremy Banks, GSO. | 杰瑞米·班克斯 参谋员 | 
| [26:40] | Oh, gee, I thought I knew everybody in admin. | 天 我还以为行政人员我都认识呢 | 
| [26:45] | Uh, excuse me. A moment, please, will you? | 不好意思 稍等我一下好吗 | 
| [26:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:55] | I’m really glad you had a change of heart. | 真高兴你改变心意了 | 
| [26:56] | You’re very convincing. So, where are we at? | 你很有说服力 所以现在什么情况 | 
| [26:59] | Uh, well, the good news is Behruz is already checked in. | 好消息是贝鲁兹已经来了 | 
| [27:01] | The bad news is Jason Wolfe is indeed here. | 坏消息是杰森·沃尔夫确实也在 | 
| [27:04] | You’ve seen him? | 你看到他了 | 
| [27:04] | Yeah, he’s out there kissing White House ass. | 嗯 他在忙着抱白宫大腿 | 
| [27:06] | Oh, gee, that doesn’t sound like him. | 天 这可真不像他 | 
| [27:08] | No. Uh, but listen… | 对 不过… | 
| [27:10] | the important thing, obviously, | 重要的是 | 
| [27:12] | is that he not catch wind of what we’re up to with… | 别被他发现我们的企图 | 
| [27:14] | Of course not. He’d immediately cut in line. | 当然了 否则他肯定要强插一腿 | 
| [27:16] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [27:18] | I-I’ll go and establish contact. | 那我去联系人了 | 
| [27:25] | I need a card, please. | 请给我一张卡片 | 
| [27:38] | Compliments from the management for Mr. Behruz Zohani. | 来自管理层对贝鲁兹·卓哈尼先生的问候 | 
| [29:32] | It took everything I had not to burst out laughing. | 我费了好大力气才忍着没笑出来 | 
| [29:35] | Jason Wolfe. | 杰森·沃尔夫 | 
| [29:37] | – Ah, Frosty the old man. – How are you? | -老家伙弗罗斯特 -你好吗 | 
| [29:39] | How is it possible that your wife | 维也纳一别后 | 
| [29:40] | hasn’t aged a day since Vienna? | 你妻子还是美貌如初 怎么做到的 | 
| [29:43] | Yet you, Frosty, Jesus. | 不过你嘛 弗罗斯特 天呐 | 
| [29:46] | How’s Julia? | 茱莉娅怎么样 | 
| [29:47] | Well, she tore out my heart and ran it over with a pickup… | 她伤透了我的心 开着一辆皮卡车跑了 | 
| [29:50] | that I bought her. | 还是我给她买的 | 
| [29:51] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [29:53] | – Yeah, me too. – Hors d’oeuvre? | -我也是 -来点开胃菜吗 | 
| [29:56] | Berlin really is the cushiest assignment. | 柏林真是个轻松的差事 | 
| [29:59] | You know, if it wasn’t for Thomas Shaw, | 如果不是托马斯·肖 | 
| [30:01] | Headquarters would never know how little you guys work. | 总部绝不会知道你们这么无所事事 | 
| [30:03] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [30:05] | What brings you to town? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [30:07] | There’s a Deputy Director seat that needs filling | 副局长的职位出现了空缺 | 
| [30:09] | and an NSC staffer close to the President to butter up… | 还有一个总统身边的国安委员工要巴结 | 
| [30:11] | same as your husband. | 跟你丈夫一样 | 
| [30:12] | No, no, no, that’s a young man’s game, not mine. | 不不 这是年轻人的游戏 不是我的 | 
| [30:15] | Then why bring this lovely creature here | 那你为什么要带这位迷人的女士 | 
| [30:17] | to run a charm offensive? | 过来发动魅力攻势 | 
| [30:21] | Towelhead alert. | 阿拉伯佬出现了 | 
| [30:23] | Behruz Zohani. | 贝鲁兹·卓哈尼 | 
| [30:25] | Iranian Agriculture Minister. | 伊朗农业部长 | 
| [30:28] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 | 
| [30:30] | Don’t need to. | 不用认识 | 
| [30:31] | All I need to know is that his best friend | 我只要知道他这人 | 
| [30:32] | is a suitcase full of cash. | 见钱眼开就够了 | 
| [30:42] | I’m moving into position now. | 我正在前往目标位置 | 
| [30:45] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [30:48] | Ready and waiting to receive. | 已经准备好接受信号 | 
| [31:02] | Eyes on you from my position. | 从我的位置能看到你 | 
| [31:22] | You hear me? | 你能听到吗 | 
| [31:23] | All good. | 没问题 | 
| [31:25] | Okay, it’s your show. | 好了 到你表现的时候了 | 
| [31:27] | Take it. | 加油吧 | 
| [31:28] | Okay, this is Alpha checking in. | 我是A | 
| [31:30] | I want eyes on the north and south exits. | 北边和南边的出口得有人看着 | 
| [31:32] | Copy, Alpha. | 收到 A | 
| [31:33] | See you on the other side. | 另一边见 | 
| [31:42] | So, come on. | 说吧 | 
| [31:43] | Frost really sent us up here | 弗罗斯特派我们来这里 | 
| [31:44] | on a Russian mole hunt? | 真是为了追捕俄罗斯内鬼吗 | 
| [31:46] | I don’t know. You’d have to ask Frost. | 我不知道 你得去问弗罗斯特 | 
| [31:49] | It’s fine if you don’t want to tell me. | 你不想告诉我也没关系 | 
| [31:50] | You know, after last night, I wouldn’t be surprised. | 昨晚的事之后 你会这样我也不奇怪 | 
| [31:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [31:55] | Well, you keeping me in the dark | 你一直没告诉我 | 
| [31:56] | about having a family in Berlin, you know? | 你在柏林有家人 | 
| [31:58] | What’s that all about? | 这是为什么 | 
| [31:59] | What? You think I should’ve set you two up? | 怎么 你以为我会撮合你俩吗 | 
| [32:02] | What do you want me to say, Hector? | 你想让我说什么 赫克托 | 
| [32:04] | Just say the truth, Daniel. | 说实话 丹尼尔 | 
| [32:06] | You don’t trust me with them, do you? | 你不信任我知道她们的事 是吧 | 
| [32:09] | E.T.A. on the connection? | 预计还有多久能连上 | 
| [32:10] | Yeah, I’m working on it. | 正在努力 | 
| [32:14] | I have a visual on the target. | 我看到目标了 | 
| [32:42] | That reporter, Ingrid Hollander, is here. | 那个记者 英格丽·霍兰德也来了 | 
| [32:45] | You’re fucking kidding me. | 你他妈在逗我吧 | 
| [32:47] | Nope. | 没有 | 
| [32:49] | Why? What’s it to you? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 | 
| [33:06] | You don’t need to do that. | 你不用那么做的 | 
| [33:10] | What? | 做什么 | 
| [33:11] | Put on an act. | 演戏 | 
| [33:14] | Don’t tell me going out to an economic conference | 别告诉我你觉得来参加经济会议 | 
| [33:16] | is your idea of a good time. | 是件愉快的事 | 
| [33:20] | You were always too good for Steven. | 史蒂文一直都配不上你 | 
| [33:23] | I’d beg to differ. | 恕难同意 | 
| [33:24] | You need someone who can keep up with you, | 你需要能跟得上你步伐的人 | 
| [33:26] | not the dying captain of the old guard. | 而不是迟暮的保守派 | 
| [33:30] | Come on. | 得了吧 | 
| [33:32] | Tell me you never thought about it. | 别说你从来没想过 | 
| [33:38] | Admittedly, | 老实说 | 
| [33:40] | I have not. | 我还真没想过 | 
| [33:42] | Bullshit. You asked about Jules, | 胡说 你问起了茱莉娅 | 
| [33:44] | made sure she was out of the picture | 确保她已经出局了 | 
| [33:45] | before you made your move. | 然后你再进行下一步 | 
| [33:47] | Mm, you certainly have my number, Jason. | 你有我的号码 杰森 | 
| [33:50] | You know Steven can’t keep his dick in his pants. | 你知道史蒂文管不住他的下半身 | 
| [33:53] | He was banging Sandra in Vienna. | 在维也纳的时候他就跟桑德拉有一腿 | 
| [33:55] | I’d say the way he looks at her, | 我从他看她的眼神就能看出来 | 
| [33:56] | he’s still getting dim sum of that. | 他依然旧习未改 | 
| [34:00] | You really think that’s news to me? | 你真觉得我不知道吗 | 
| [34:03] | Then what’s the problem here? | 那究竟是什么问题 | 
| [34:09] | I don’t think you’re worth the regime of penicillin. | 我觉得你无药可救了 | 
| [34:31] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [34:32] | Jason Wolfe. | 杰森·沃尔夫 | 
| [34:35] | Forget it. | 算了 | 
| [34:42] | Steven. | 史蒂文 | 
| [35:09] | Shouldn’t you be out there buttering up the White House? | 你不是应该在巴结白宫的人吗 | 
| [35:11] | Thought I’d give you a fighting chance. | 我总得给你点机会 | 
| [35:13] | Yeah. Make it a bourbon straight up, please. | 来杯波本 谢谢 | 
| [35:18] | Come on, Frosty. | 得了吧 弗罗斯特 | 
| [35:19] | What the fuck else are you doing at this thing? | 你到底是来干什么的 | 
| [35:23] | Admittedly? | 想听实话吗 | 
| [35:26] | Behruz Zohani. | 贝鲁兹·卓哈尼 | 
| [35:28] | The, uh, Minister of Agriculture, the towelhead. | 那个农业部长 阿拉伯佬 | 
| [35:31] | Yeah, I was here because I was supposed to | 我本来是来这里 | 
| [35:34] | oversee a recruitment mission until the whole… | 监督一个招募任务 结果 | 
| [35:37] | thing went south. | 事情出了岔子 | 
| [35:39] | What are you doing with the Iranians? | 你找伊朗人做什么 | 
| [35:40] | – You don’t even speak Farsi. – I don’t… | -你都不会说波斯语 -我不… | 
| [35:43] | They tell me the guy’s a moderate, | 他们说这人很有节操 | 
| [35:44] | he can’t be bribed, and then out of the blue, | 无法被收买 结果发现 | 
| [35:47] | he wants a suitcase full of fucking cash. | 他根本就是想要钱 | 
| [35:49] | I told you. They’re all corrupt. | 我说过了 他们都很腐败 | 
| [35:54] | And he want… He wants to meet me. | 他想见我 | 
| [35:56] | I got no authorization to pay him. | 我没权力给他钱 | 
| [35:58] | Well, London Station has carte blanche on Iranian targets. | 伦敦站对伊朗人可是有全权授权的 | 
| [36:04] | You do? | 真的吗 | 
| [36:08] | We could use my money. | 可以用我的钱 | 
| [36:11] | Why would you want to do that? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [36:14] | You write up a report that said I saved the day. | 你写份报告 说是我挽救了大局 | 
| [36:17] | I’m a reasonable fellow, Frosty. | 我是个通情达理的人 弗罗斯特 | 
| [36:23] | Man, I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 | 
| [36:24] | Say, “Thank you for the recruit.” | 就说「感谢你帮忙招募」 | 
| [36:25] | And I’ll remember it when I move up to Deputy. | 我升到副局长时会记着的 | 
| [36:29] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 | 
| [36:34] | I’m not receiving anything. | 我收不到信号 | 
| [36:46] | It should be broadcasting. | 应该在广播了啊 | 
| [36:48] | Yeah, well, clearly it’s not. | 显然并没有 | 
| [36:51] | There must be a malfunction in Juergen’s laptop. | 肯定是尤尔根的电脑出故障了 | 
| [36:57] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 | 
| [36:59] | Someone is gonna have to manually upload the malware. | 得有人手动上传木马 | 
| [37:03] | You mean enter the building? | 你是说潜入大厦吗 | 
| [37:05] | No, no, no, no, no. We abort. | 不不不 我们该取消任务 | 
| [37:08] | If we’re gonna abort, now’s the time. | 如果要取消的话 现在就是好时机 | 
| [37:09] | I don’t care what Headquarters says. | 我不在乎总部怎么说 | 
| [37:11] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得 | 
| [37:13] | That’s… That’s my call to make. | 这要我来决定 | 
| [37:17] | Look, it’s my fuck-up. | 是我搞砸了 | 
| [37:18] | I rigged the laptop. | 是我处理的电脑 | 
| [37:20] | – We need a decision. – Yeah. Just give me a second. | -我们需要做决定 -好的 等我一下 | 
| [37:30] | Can you get word to Joker? | 你能传话给小丑吗 | 
| [37:32] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [37:33] | There’s a roughpad with the malware on it in the duffel. | 旅行袋里有个操控板 上面有木马 | 
| [37:36] | Connect it to the server, then get the hell out. | 把它连接到服务器上 然后出来 | 
| [37:40] | You really want to do this? | 你真要这么做吗 | 
| [37:43] | I’m going in. End of discussion. | 我要进去 别再说了 | 
| [37:44] | Don’t be a fucking martyr. | 别做牺牲品 | 
| [37:49] | And if you get caught? | 如果你被捕呢 | 
| [37:51] | See you on the other side. | 另一边见 | 
| [37:55] | Headquarters confirmed it’s a female bomber. | 总部确认炸弹客是女人 | 
| [37:58] | Al-Qaeda, an equal-opportunity employer. | 基地组织真是倡导男女平等就业的好雇主 | 
| [38:06] | 10 to 5, still no sign. | 10点到5点方向 仍然没有迹象 | 
| [38:09] | Nothing yet. | 目前没有 | 
| [38:15] | Okay, let’s get you to the perimeter. | 好 你先去外围 | 
| [38:18] | Wait a second. | 等等 | 
| [38:27] | I need eyes at 11:00. | 我需要看看11点方向 | 
| [38:35] | You sure that’s her? | 你确定是她吗 | 
| [38:41] | I need a visual. | 我需要看清楚 | 
| [38:44] | Go to the perimeter. | 去外围 | 
| [38:52] | Subject is opening her bag. | 目标在打开她的袋子 | 
| [38:53] | Subject is opening her bag. | 目标在打开她的袋子 | 
| [38:54] | Locked on target. Say the word, Alpha. | 锁定目标 等待指令 A | 
| [38:58] | Take the shot. | 开枪 | 
| [39:00] | Take the fucking shot. | 开枪啊 | 
| [39:08] | Get out of there now! | 快撤 快 | 
| [39:21] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [39:45] | You fucking people. You know what I’m risking here? | 你们这些人 知道我要冒什么险吗 | 
| [39:48] | I need you to take me to the Berliner Zeitung servers now. | 我要你现在带我去「柏林日报」的服务器 | 
| [39:53] | Put this on. | 把这个穿上 | 
| [40:29] | It’s the second-last on the left. | 左边倒数第二个 | 
| [40:32] | Go back to your desk. | 回你的办公桌去吧 | 
| [40:33] | You’ve done more than enough. | 你已经做得够多了 | 
| [41:26] | Hallo? | 喂 | 
| [42:17] | Whatever you did worked. | 不管你做了什么 成功了 | 
| [42:22] | We’re in. | 登录进去了 | 
| [42:29] | Then let’s get the hell out of Dodge. | 那咱们赶紧离开吧 | 
| [42:31] | What about Daniel? | 丹尼尔怎么办 | 
| [42:33] | He’ll be right behind us. | 他随后就来 | 
| [42:54] | I got you. | 我来了 | 
| [43:13] | Listen to me, listen to me, listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [43:15] | There was no woman except the one who blew herself up. | 除了把自己炸碎的女人 没别的女人了 | 
| [43:17] | Al-Qaeda led us into the square. | 基地组织引我们到了这个广场 | 
| [43:19] | They set the whole thing up. That’s my story. | 他们设计好了一切 这是我的说法 | 
| [43:22] | That’s what goes in my report, okay? | 这就是我要写在报告里的 好吗 | 
| [43:24] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [43:25] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [43:31] | You take care. | 你要保重 | 
| [43:51] | Okay, I’m out. | 好了 我出来了 | 
| [43:54] | Hector? | 赫克托 | 
| [43:57] | Hector? | 赫克托 | 
| [44:00] | Hector. | 赫克托 | 
| [44:05] | Black or with cream? | 清咖还是加奶 | 
| [44:08] | Black, please. | 清咖 谢谢 | 
| [44:09] | He’ll be here any moment. | 他随时会到 | 
| [44:13] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [44:14] | Ah, here he is. | 他来了 | 
| [44:17] | Mr. Zohani, the man I’ve been telling you about… | 卓哈尼先生 这是我一直跟你说的人 | 
| [44:19] | – Steven Frost. – Nice to meet you. | -史蒂文·弗罗斯特 -幸会 | 
| [44:21] | Jason Wolfe. Pleasure. | 杰森·沃尔夫 幸会 | 
| [44:23] | So, we’re here to discuss our shared interests | 我们来是为了安全并谨慎地讨论 | 
| [44:26] | in a safe and a discreet manner. | 我们共同的事务 | 
| [44:29] | Yes? | 对吧 | 
| [44:31] | Have a seat. | 请坐 | 
| [44:36] | I’ve already spoken with your colleague. | 我已经跟你的同事谈过了 | 
| [44:39] | He knows about my troubles. | 他知道我的麻烦 | 
| [44:41] | That’s right, and… | 对 而且 | 
| [44:47] | I am authorized to offer you 10,000 Euro right now | 我有权现在就给你提供一万欧元 | 
| [44:51] | and another 10,000 after you begin | 你开始提供我们感兴趣的信息后 | 
| [44:52] | delivering information that we’re interested in. | 再追加一万 | 
| [44:55] | This isn’t about money. | 这不是为了钱 | 
| [44:58] | No, there’s no need to pretend. | 没必要假装了 | 
| [44:59] | We’re… we’re all friends here. What’s your price? | 在座的都是朋友 你出价多少 | 
| [45:05] | I was told this was about working with you, | 我听说这是与你们共事 | 
| [45:08] | – not for you. – Yes. | -而不是为你们工作 -是的 | 
| [45:10] | Look, I’m not like Houjin Lin. | 我不像林厚进 | 
| [45:11] | Please, I apologize. I ap… | 我道歉 | 
| [45:12] | I have made a terrible mistake in choosing my partner. | 我选搭档时犯了大错 | 
| [45:14] | Please, don’t insult me further. | 别再羞辱我了 | 
| [45:16] | I know you bought off Mr. Lin | 我知道你买通了林先生 | 
| [45:18] | from selling nuclear secrets to Iran. | 不把核武器秘密卖给伊朗 | 
| [45:20] | Everyone has heard the rumors that he’s under your protection. | 所有人都传言说他受你的保护 | 
| [45:22] | I thought I could look past this, but he… | 我以为我能不在意这一点 但他 | 
| [45:25] | flaunting his money around, | 到处炫耀他的钱 | 
| [45:27] | shows me that we will never be able work together. | 说明我们永远不能共事了 | 
| [45:34] | You devious piece of shit. | 你这个邪恶的混蛋 | 
| [45:36] | You only did this to discredit me. | 你这么做只是为了贬低我 | 
| [45:39] | If I were you, I would get out from under his thumb | 我要是你 我会趁还有机会的时候 | 
| [45:41] | while you can. | 逃出他的掌心 | 
| [45:50] | What the fuck was that? | 这他妈是什么情况 | 
| [45:53] | We had a plan. | 我们计划好的 | 
| [45:55] | Well, I think it succeeded. | 我觉得计划成功了 | 
| [46:00] | – What about the Israelis? – Well, I can… | -以色列人怎么办 -我可以… | 
| [46:02] | I can help them a lot more when I’m Deputy Director. | 我做副局长时可以更好地帮助他们 | 
| [46:20] | Manhattan, please. | 请给我一杯曼哈顿 | 
| [46:23] | Is he the one? | 他是命中注定吗 | 
| [46:26] | Jeremy? | 杰里米吗 | 
| [46:28] | Ask me in a month. | 一个月后再问我吧 | 
| [46:32] | It took me and Steven all of five minutes. | 史蒂文和我认定对方只花了五分钟 | 
| [46:35] | That was 30 years ago. | 那是30年前的事了 | 
| [46:39] | If it isn’t over already between you two, it is now. | 如果你们还没结束 现在是时候了 | 
| [47:14] | Hey, it’s Valerie Edwards. | 我是瓦莱丽·爱德华兹 | 
| [47:16] | Can you tap into the Solara Travel Agency? | 你能监听索腊拉旅行社吗 | 
| [47:26] | Jesus, man. I thought you’d been… | 天啊 我以为你已经 | 
| [47:28] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [47:29] | Made? | 暴露吗 | 
| [47:32] | Where’s Johnson? | 约翰逊在哪 | 
| [47:34] | He’s gone. I-I sent him home. | 他离开了 我让他回家了 | 
| [47:36] | And the malware in A.S.P.? | 那ASP的木马呢 | 
| [47:38] | Up and running. We did it, man. | 正在运行中 我们成功了 哥们 | 
| [47:40] | Did we? | 是吗 | 
| [47:43] | We didn’t do anything. | 「我们」什么都没做 | 
| [47:46] | I can’t always save you, Daniel. | 我不是每次都能救你的 丹尼尔 | 
| [47:48] | – Excuse me? – Forget it. | -什么 -算了 | 
| [47:53] | Please tell me this isn’t about Chechnya. | 拜托告诉我这不是因为车臣的事 | 
| [47:59] | Christ, Hector. | 天 赫克托 | 
| [48:02] | Just because you saved my ass 10 years ago, | 就因为你十年前救过我 | 
| [48:04] | does not mean it’s okay for me | 不代表我就能 | 
| [48:05] | to fall on the fucking sword for you. | 为了你去送死 | 
| [48:06] | That’s funny. You know, in all the years, | 有意思 知道吗 这么多年 | 
| [48:07] | I don’t think you ever once thanked me. | 我觉得你一次都没谢过我 | 
| [48:09] | I didn’t get a chance. | 我根本没有机会 | 
| [48:11] | You made me buy the lie | 你让我相信谎言 | 
| [48:13] | on top of selling it to everybody else. | 并传播给其他所有人 | 
| [48:15] | Would you rather I told the truth in my report, | 你宁愿我如实汇报 | 
| [48:17] | sent you home a fuck-up, rather than a hero? | 让你作为废物归来 而不是作为英雄吗 | 
| [48:19] | You self-righteous asshole. | 你这个自以为是的混蛋 | 
| [48:21] | Says the cattle. | 畜生居然还好意思说这种话 | 
| [48:21] | You nearly got blown up in Chechnya, | 你在车臣差点暴露了 | 
| [48:23] | and you almost got blown up today. | 你今天也差点暴露了 | 
| [48:25] | It’s only a matter of time before you get blown up again. | 你再次暴露只是早晚的问题 | 
| [48:34] | European leaders met today in Brussels | 欧洲首脑今天在布鲁塞尔会面 | 
| [48:36] | to discuss the plans going forward | 磋商正在推进的计划 | 
| [48:38] | without British participation… | 然而英国却并未出席 | 
| [48:50] | Golda, what are you doing here? | 戈尔达 你怎么来了 | 
| [48:53] | Sorry for visiting so late. | 抱歉这么晚还来打扰 | 
| [48:54] | No, no, don’t be silly. Come in. | 不会 别傻了 快请进 | 
| [48:58] | I heard about the conference. | 我听说了会议的事 | 
| [49:00] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [49:02] | It didn’t go very well. | 不太顺利 | 
| [49:03] | I’m sorry about Behruz. | 贝鲁兹的事很遗憾 | 
| [49:06] | Fucking Steven Frost. | 该死的史蒂文·弗罗斯特 | 
| [49:07] | It’s okay, Robert. | 没事的 罗伯特 | 
| [49:11] | I brought you some soup. | 我给你带了点汤 | 
| [49:18] | You made me soup. | 你给我做了汤 | 
| [49:20] | You look thin. | 你太瘦了 | 
| [49:23] | But now let’s talk about what else you can do for us. | 不过还是说说你还能帮我们做些什么吧 | 
| [49:36] | It was amazing. | 真是太棒了 | 
| [49:42] | You were amazing. | 你太棒了 | 
| [49:48] | The way you played that Jason Wolfe | 那样戏耍杰森·沃尔夫 | 
| [49:51] | like the stupid fiddle that he is. | 让他暴露出白痴本质 | 
| [49:56] | Tell me what he did. | 告诉我他做了什么 | 
| [50:00] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 | 
| [50:05] | Was that for me today or for the Deputy Directorship? | 是为了我还是为了副局长的位子 | 
| [50:11] | Would it be the wrong answer to say they’re one in the same? | 如果说是一石二鸟 会是错误的答案吗 | 
| [50:17] | That’s exactly the right answer. | 这就是最完美的答案 | 
| [50:22] | I hope this is the expensive shit. | 希望这是值钱的好酒 | 
| [50:24] | Oh, I only save that for the important company. | 我可是为了重要的公司留的 | 
| [50:28] | I followed Ruth Iosava today. | 我今天跟踪了鲁丝·约萨瓦 | 
| [50:30] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [50:33] | She visited not just one | 她拜访了不止一家 | 
| [50:36] | but two travel agencies. | 而是两家旅行社 | 
| [50:40] | I can only imagine how desperate she is | 我只能想象她有多迫切 | 
| [50:41] | to get away from her husband. | 想离开她丈夫 | 
| [50:43] | Well, think again. | 现在想想 | 
| [50:46] | Been so busy watching him, | 我一直忙着监视他 | 
| [50:47] | haven’t paid any attention to her. | 都没注意到她 | 
| [50:50] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么 | 
| [50:51] | Flying in suicide bombers, package deal? | 帮忙引渡自杀炸弹客 搞一揽子交易吗 | 
| [50:55] | Well, initially, that was my first thought. | 起初我也是这么想的 | 
| [50:58] | So, I had somebody check it out. | 于是我让人查了查 | 
| [51:01] | There were three suspicious tickets purchased. | 她买过三张可疑车票 | 
| [51:03] | Berlin to Istanbul, one-way, in cash. | 都是柏林到伊斯坦布尔的单程票 付的现金 | 
| [51:08] | So, she’s sending men out, not bringing them in. | 所以她是在让人出去 而不是带人进来 | 
| [51:11] | Not men. | 不是男人 | 
| [51:13] | Girls. | 是女孩们 | 
| [51:14] | Holy shit. | 我操 | 
| [51:15] | Holy shit is right. | 没错 | 
| [51:17] | There was one ticket | 有一张票 | 
| [51:18] | that was just issued a few days ago to a Yasmin Bashir. | 几天前刚办的 给雅斯敏·巴希尔的 | 
| [51:22] | Germany confirmed that she’s already in Syria. | 德方确认她已经在叙利亚了 | 
| [51:25] | And Facebook says that she’s about to wed Zarqawi’s friend. | 脸书上说她要跟扎卡维的朋友结婚了 | 
| [51:30] | ISIL brides. | 嫁给伊斯兰国的新娘 | 
| [51:32] | And the other two? | 还有另外两个呢 | 
| [51:35] | Haven’t left yet. | 还没离开 | 
| [51:39] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [51:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [52:02] | Kevin? | 凯文 | 
| [52:04] | I’m sorry I couldn’t be there in person. | 抱歉我不能亲自来 | 
| [52:07] | There’s an envelope on the table. | 桌上有个信封 | 
| [52:11] | Go ahead and open it. | 打开看看吧 | 
| [52:27] | That’s everything we have. | 这是我们掌握的一切 | 
| [52:29] | Proof of the money you stole, bank statements, surveillance. | 你偷钱的证据 银行结单 监控视频 | 
| [52:33] | What is this? | 这是干什么 | 
| [52:35] | Another threat? | 又来威胁我吗 | 
| [52:37] | I’m done blackmailing you, Lana. | 我不玩勒索那套了 拉娜 | 
| [52:42] | Your debt’s paid. | 你的账结清了 | 
| [52:44] | It’s up to you if you want to keep on working with me. | 要不要继续跟我合作由你自己决定 | 
| [53:55] | Say it. | 说出来 | 
| [53:58] | I’m from Headquarters. | 我是从总部来的 | 
| [54:02] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 | 
| [54:12] | Drink? | 喝点吗 | 
| [54:13] | I’m good. | 不用了 | 
| [54:19] | I heard someone pulled Julian De Vos’ file. | 我听说有人调看了朱利安·德沃斯的档案 | 
| [54:22] | Only a matter of time before you showed up. | 你出现只是时间问题 | 
| [54:25] | De Vos isn’t dead. | 德沃斯没死 | 
| [54:27] | – Who said he was? – His file. | -谁说他死了 -他的档案 | 
| [54:29] | I shot him, sure. | 我开枪打了他 当然 | 
| [54:32] | But unless you got eyes on a body yourself, | 但除非你亲眼看到尸体 | 
| [54:34] | never count them for dead. | 不然别指望他们真死了 | 
| [54:36] | Then who claimed that he was? | 那是谁说他死了的 | 
| [54:39] | Well, that’d be the Germans. | 肯定是德国人 | 
| [54:41] | Headquarters believes what it wants to believe. | 总部相信他们想要相信的事 | 
| [54:44] | That’s its fatal flaw. | 这可是致命缺陷 | 
| [54:45] | So you don’t trust the Germans? | 这么说你不相信德国人 | 
| [54:47] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我谁也不信 | 
| [54:52] | Who is Julian De Vos? | 朱利安·德沃斯到底是谁 | 
| [54:54] | A guilty man who thinks he’s innocent. | 一个自认为清白的罪人 | 
| [54:55] | Guilty of what? | 什么罪 | 
| [54:57] | You got the file. | 你已经看过档案了 | 
| [54:58] | You just said the file was unreliable. | 你刚说了档案不可靠 | 
| [55:00] | I want to hear it from you. | 我想听你说说 | 
| [55:05] | He rented three different cash-only flats | 他租了三间不同的只接受现金的公寓 | 
| [55:06] | to terrorist cells in Brussels. | 给布鲁塞尔的恐怖分子 | 
| [55:09] | He’s either a willing conspirator | 要么他就是自愿的同伙 | 
| [55:11] | or a flat-out dumbshit. | 要么就是彻头彻尾的白痴 | 
| [55:13] | Belgians took him down, | 比利时人拿下了他 | 
| [55:16] | but not before some unemployed sex-starved fuckhead | 但那是因为有个失业的性饥渴的白痴 | 
| [55:18] | sent himself, two cops, and one of ours to paradise. | 把自己 两名警察和我们的一个人送上了天堂 | 
| [55:22] | That was eight… nine years ago. | 那是八九年前的事了 | 
| [55:28] | He was young. I was less old. | 他还年轻 我也没这么老 | 
| [55:33] | So, De Vos was sent to a black site, | 所以德沃斯被送去了一间黑狱 | 
| [55:38] | escaped, | 逃跑了 | 
| [55:40] | and you were contracted to kill him. | 然后你受雇去杀他 | 
| [55:42] | What the fuck happened? | 到底怎么回事 | 
| [55:49] | People don’t escape those things. | 那种地方可没人逃得了 | 
| [55:53] | Someone let him out. | 是有人放了他 | 
| [55:56] | You sure you don’t want that drink? | 你确定不想喝一杯吗 |