| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:21] | I just sent you a photo. | 我刚给你发了张照片 | 
| [00:23] | – Who is this? – You tell me. | -这是谁 -等你告诉我呢 | 
| [00:25] | Your friend, Claudia… | 你的朋友 克劳迪娅… | 
| [00:26] | her death was no suicide. | 她不是自杀 | 
| [00:28] | Shaw killed her. | 是肖杀死了她 | 
| [00:29] | I said I’m sorry. | 我说了很抱歉 | 
| [00:31] | I thought she would ruin everything. | 我想着她会把一切都毁了 | 
| [00:33] | Why’d you follow me? | 你为什么跟踪我 | 
| [00:34] | Why did you speak with Ingrid Hollander? | 你到底为什么去找英格丽·霍兰德 | 
| [00:36] | A mutual friend died. | 我们有个共同的朋友去世了 | 
| [00:38] | Tragic accident. | 悲惨的意外 | 
| [00:39] | I don’t believe in accidents. | 我可不相信意外 | 
| [00:41] | Neither do I. | 我也一样 | 
| [00:42] | Lovely to meet you, Ester Krug. | 很高兴认识你 艾斯特·克鲁格 | 
| [00:44] | I’ve learned from a former asset that Iosava is soliciting funds | 我从之前的一个线人那里得知约萨瓦在拉赞助 | 
| [00:47] | for a new refugee foundation right here in Berlin. | 要在柏林成立一个新的难民基金会 | 
| [00:50] | We’re working on a plan to get one of our agents | 我们正在努力让一名特工 | 
| [00:52] | to infiltrate that foundation. | 打入基金会内部 | 
| [00:54] | Until we can prove Iosava is a threat, | 在能证明约萨瓦有威胁前 | 
| [00:56] | she won’t authorize an audio op. | 她不会批准进行语音监控的 | 
| [00:58] | Then let me do it. | 那就让我来 | 
| [00:59] | Let my people do what you’ve been unable to do. | 让我的人去做你们没法做的事 | 
| [01:02] | We have a 24-hour audio/video on Iosava’s apartment, | 我们24小时声像监控着约萨瓦的公寓 | 
| [01:06] | We need Faisal to nail Iosava | 我们需要费萨尔帮忙抓住约萨瓦 | 
| [01:08] | and to tell us what his government | 并告诉我们他的政府 | 
| [01:10] | is going to do about Syria and ISIL. | 要对叙利亚和伊斯兰国做什么 | 
| [01:12] | If we don’t do something, | 我们无所作为的话 | 
| [01:13] | his people are gonna nab him! | 他的人就会擒住他 | 
| [01:15] | They’ll send you home and kill you. | 他们会把你遣返然后杀了你 | 
| [01:16] | It’s okay, Hector. | 没事的 赫克托 | 
| [01:17] | I’m not fighting this anymore. | 我不想再挣扎了 | 
| [01:18] | Are you seriously suggesting that I chance the exfil | 你真要建议我冒险从德国 | 
| [01:21] | of a Saudi out of Germany? | 撤走一个沙特人吗 | 
| [01:22] | We owe him. | 我们欠他的 | 
| [01:23] | Meeting at a hotel was a bad idea. | 在酒店见面是个坏主意 | 
| [01:25] | But it was something I needed to do. | 但我需要这么做 | 
| [01:27] | I need to be myself. | 我要做回我自己 | 
| [01:29] | I just got word that Faisal’s on a plane to Riyadh. | 我刚得知 费萨尔上了去利雅得的飞机 | 
| [01:32] | Get the fuck out of my face. | 滚 | 
| [01:34] | Beneath one secret, | 一个秘密之下 | 
| [01:35] | there’s another and another and another. | 总会有一个一个又一个 | 
| [01:36] | One big fucking mess of our own creation. | 这是我们人类最操蛋的事 | 
| [01:40] | You need to be careful, Daniel. | 你得当心 丹尼尔 | 
| [01:42] | – Of what? – Everything. | -当心什么 -没什么 | 
| [01:46] | I got ya. | 你有我呢 | 
| [03:54] | Don’t tell me to relax, Steven. | 别跟我说放轻松 史蒂文 | 
| [03:55] | Christ Almighty, relax? Look at you. | 天 还放松 看看你自己 | 
| [03:59] | I said I took care of it. | 我说过我会解决 | 
| [04:00] | But how? What does that even mean? | 怎么解决 那话到底什么意思 | 
| [04:02] | Where there’s a paper trail, | 有文字记录的地方 | 
| [04:03] | there’s Thomas Shaw to light it on fire and burn us alive. | 托马斯·肖就会放把火 把我们活活烧死 | 
| [04:06] | That’s a little melodramatic, Robert. | 这就有点小题大作了 罗伯特 | 
| [04:08] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 | 
| [04:09] | You think? ‘Cause I don’t. | 你觉得小题大做了吗 我可不觉得 | 
| [04:10] | This isn’t us going down like Gerald. | 我们这可不是要像杰罗德一样落马 | 
| [04:12] | You know, this is us going to jail for running paper agents | 我们这是要因为经营假特工和欺骗国家 | 
| [04:15] | and bilking Uncle Sam, for fuck sakes. | 而坐牢 我的天 | 
| [04:19] | And by the way, if you’re looking for a proper place to jump, | 顺便一说 如果你要找合适的地方跳楼 | 
| [04:21] | this is not it. | 这儿不合适 | 
| [04:23] | I got dibs on the TV Tower when the time comes. | 等时候到了 我会跳电视塔 | 
| [04:26] | I took the files out last week, and I fixed them. | 上周我把文件拿出来了 我改过了 | 
| [04:28] | I fixed them. | 我改过了 | 
| [04:30] | All the remaining agents are marked as deceased. | 剩下的全部特工都标记成已死亡了 | 
| [04:32] | Nobody’s gonna find anything. | 没人会发现任何东西 | 
| [04:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [04:38] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [04:39] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [04:40] | I feel a fucking ulcer coming on. | 感觉痛苦要来了 | 
| [04:42] | – I’m telling you, just watch. – Jesus, God. | -我跟你说 看着吧 -上帝啊 | 
| [04:44] | Maybe I should refrain from telling you. | 或许我该忍着不告诉你 | 
| [04:47] | Houjin Lin called me last night. | 昨晚林厚进给我打了电话 | 
| [04:50] | How did he get your number? | 他怎么会有你的号码 | 
| [04:51] | Oh, I have no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [04:54] | Said he’s antsy, wants to take a walk. | 说他很烦躁 想出去走走 | 
| [04:56] | Walk? | 走走 | 
| [04:57] | – Literally or figuratively? – Literally. | -真走走还是比喻 -真的 | 
| [05:00] | Well, then tell Hans to buy him a fucking treadmill. | 让汉斯给他买台跑步机 | 
| [05:03] | Jesus fucking Christ, can anything go our way these days? | 妈的上帝啊 这些天能不能顺点儿啊 | 
| [05:09] | I mean, the one thing is | 好在 | 
| [05:11] | Lin’s on all of us, | 林会殃及我们所有人 | 
| [05:12] | Germans included, so there’s that. | 包括德国人 所以还好 | 
| [05:17] | Just please tell me we’re… we’re not going down next. | 拜托告诉我 接下来我们不会落马 | 
| [05:21] | I don’t… | 我不… | 
| [05:23] | You want a psychic? | 你要不要看看心理医生 | 
| [05:25] | They’re chockablock in Kreuzberg. | 克罗依茨贝格遍地都是心理医生 | 
| [05:55] | So, did you get a chance to look into that photograph I gave you? | 你有没有看我给你的照片 | 
| [05:58] | Whoever that freak is, he’s of no interest to us. | 不管那怪胎是谁 他不是我们感兴趣的人 | 
| [06:02] | There’s no record of him? | 没有他的记录吗 | 
| [06:04] | Or maybe you just don’t like to share? | 还是你不想告诉我 | 
| [06:05] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 | 
| [06:07] | I’d hate to think you were unwilling to cooperate | 我也不想认为你不愿意和你的 | 
| [06:09] | with your new American friend. | 新的美国朋友合作 | 
| [06:12] | Let me be clear, Mr. Miller. | 实话告诉你 米勒先生 | 
| [06:14] | You and I, we’re not friends. | 我和你可不是朋友 | 
| [06:17] | Really? After the warm welcome you’ve given me, | 真的吗 你给了我如此热烈的欢迎 | 
| [06:19] | I was so convinced. | 我可真信了 | 
| [06:20] | You know, the only thing I dislike more than predictable wit | 比俗套的幽默更让我讨厌的是 | 
| [06:24] | are invasions of my private time like this. | 像这样占用我的私人时间 | 
| [06:27] | I urge you not to make the same mistake again. | 我强烈建议你 不要再犯这样的错误 | 
| [06:29] | Or what, Ms. Krug? | 不然怎样 克鲁格小姐 | 
| [06:31] | Best of luck finding a ghost. | 祝你找鬼魂好运 | 
| [07:04] | Clear… let them through. | 安全 让他们过去 | 
| [07:07] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [07:08] | Yeah? | 说 | 
| [07:10] | What? | 什么 | 
| [07:11] | How many? | 多少人 | 
| [07:13] | Fuck. | 妈的 | 
| [07:20] | So, just play it unfazed. | 保持镇定 | 
| [07:22] | Don’t let them have the pleasure of your panic. | 不要让他们享受了你们的恐慌 | 
| [07:24] | Fuck them. | 去他们的 | 
| [07:26] | Greetings, Berlin. | 大家好啊 柏林 | 
| [07:27] | I bring glad tidings from headquarters. | 我带了来自总部的喜讯 | 
| [07:29] | Hey, man. How’d the pep talk go? | 加油打气的话说得怎么样了 | 
| [07:32] | You are Robert Kirsch, Deputy Chief. Am I correct? | 你是罗伯特·基尔希 副主任 对吗 | 
| [07:34] | Very good. What’s the occasion, fellas? | 很好 什么情况 各位 | 
| [07:36] | Where is the Chief? | 主任在哪 | 
| [07:37] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿 | 
| [07:39] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 | 
| [07:41] | Steven Frost. | 史蒂文·弗罗斯特 | 
| [07:43] | Chris Bolton… Office of Security. | 我是克里斯·博尔顿 安全办公室的 | 
| [07:44] | I’m here to get ahead of any further station compromises. | 我来这儿是要避免情报站进一步受损 | 
| [07:47] | So, you know the drill… | 你知道流程 | 
| [07:48] | we’ll need access to every file, folder, | 我们需要查看这个机构里 | 
| [07:50] | and Post-it note in this facility. | 每一份文件 文件夹 和便签贴 | 
| [07:52] | This is the way you greet colleagues then? | 你就是这么和同事打招呼的吗 | 
| [07:53] | Well, it is today. | 今天就是这样 | 
| [07:54] | So, uh, just keep your troops out of our way, we’ll be fine. | 让你的小兵们让开路 我们就没事 | 
| [07:59] | A little friendly warning would have gone a long way. | 一点友善的提醒会大有帮助 | 
| [08:01] | A long way towards what? | 帮助什么 | 
| [08:02] | Time to cover your ass? | 让你有时间收拾烂摊子吗 | 
| [08:04] | All right, ladies and gentlemen, have at it. | 女士们先生们 行动起来吧 | 
| [08:07] | People, please, please make way… | 各位 请让开… | 
| [08:16] | Okay, now am I exaggerating? | 现在还是我夸张吗 | 
| [08:18] | If it isn’t Shaw up our ass, it’s fucking headquarters. | 这如果不是肖在搞我们 就是总部 | 
| [08:21] | Would you stop being such a Goddamn head case, Robert? | 你能不能不这么疯疯癫癫的 罗伯特 | 
| [08:23] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么办 | 
| [08:26] | Well, come right in. | 对 不用敲门 | 
| [08:27] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 | 
| [08:31] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 | 
| [08:32] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [08:35] | What the fuck is that? | 这他妈是什么 | 
| [08:40] | You’re in my station, and now you tap my phone. | 你出现在我的情报站 现在还黑了我的电话 | 
| [08:42] | Well, clearly we had more than enough reason to be concerned. | 显然我们担心的理由十分充分 | 
| [08:44] | Houjin Lin, the Chinese most wanted defector, | 林厚进 中国头号通缉的叛逃者 | 
| [08:47] | AKA one of the biggest liabilities we have out there, | 也是我们最大的累赘之一 | 
| [08:49] | is e-mailing you fucking photos? | 居然用邮件给你发照片 | 
| [08:51] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 | 
| [08:53] | He has cabin fever. | 他有幽居病 | 
| [08:54] | No, he has an Internet account | 才不是 他有个互联网账户 | 
| [08:55] | that has your personal address in his contacts. | 你的私人地址在他的联系人信息里 | 
| [08:58] | Do you mind explaining to me how the hell that got there? | 你能解释一下他是怎么弄到的吗 | 
| [09:00] | I was planning to ask him that question myself. | 我也想亲自问他这个问题 | 
| [09:02] | You know, the guy could probably | 要知道 那家伙很可能 | 
| [09:04] | get fucking Wi-Fi on his chopsticks. | 在筷子上安个了个Wi-Fi | 
| [09:06] | Let’s not waste our time marveling at Chinese ingenuity. | 我们不要把时间浪费在感叹中国技术的精巧了 | 
| [09:09] | We’ll take care of it, okay? | 我们会处理好的 好吗 | 
| [09:12] | I hope to hell that you do. | 希望你们能搞定 | 
| [09:23] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [09:26] | Better Houjin Lin than our dirty secret. | 幸好是林厚进 而不是我们那肮脏的秘密 | 
| [09:30] | Just sayin’. | 随口一说 | 
| [09:48] | What’s this about, Bora? | 这是怎么回事 博拉 | 
| [09:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [09:52] | Nothing? | 没什么吗 | 
| [09:56] | I asked if you’d met with him. | 我问你是否跟他见过面 | 
| [09:58] | Why didn’t you bring this to my attention? | 你怎么没跟我说 | 
| [10:00] | I’ve been busy. | 我最近很忙 | 
| [10:01] | Aleksandre Iosava invited me tomorrow for tea, | 亚历山大·约萨瓦邀请我明天去喝茶 | 
| [10:04] | and I declined. | 我拒绝了 | 
| [10:05] | I said I had a business trip. | 我说我要出差 | 
| [10:08] | You came to us after | 默罕默德·梅拉 | 
| [10:09] | Mohammed Merah shot up a Jewish day school. | 袭击了一家犹太日校后 你找到了我们 | 
| [10:12] | You wanted to help rid Islam of its bad name. | 你想帮伊斯兰教洗脱坏名声 | 
| [10:14] | And yet, here you are standing in front of me | 然而现在 你却站在我面前 | 
| [10:17] | lying about meeting with Iosava. | 骗我说没见到约萨瓦 | 
| [10:19] | And I refused his invitation. | 我拒绝了他的邀请 | 
| [10:22] | I am not going to the home of even a reformed terrorist. | 我不会去他家的 即便是个悔改的恐怖分子 | 
| [10:29] | Yes, you are. | 不 你要去 | 
| [10:31] | You will accept his invitation | 你要接受他的邀请 | 
| [10:33] | and say that your trip was canceled. | 跟他说 你的出差取消了 | 
| [10:35] | You will go to his home | 你要去他家里 | 
| [10:37] | and bring me back a full, detailed report. | 然后给我带回完整 详实的报告 | 
| [10:55] | Jemma Moore. | 杰玛·摩尔 | 
| [10:59] | – Ma’am. – What is this? | -女士 -怎么回事 | 
| [11:00] | Director Bennett will be contacting you shortly. | 本内特局长稍后会跟你联系 | 
| [11:03] | All property of the Central Intelligence Agency | 请你立即上交 | 
| [11:05] | must be turned over immediately. | 中情局的所有财物 | 
| [11:08] | Tell Daddy I’ll call back. | 跟爸爸说 我一会儿再打回去 | 
| [11:35] | Riverrun past Eve and Adams. | 「长河流过夏娃和亚当的教堂」 | 
| [11:37] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 | 
| [12:07] | We have breaking news on the Thomas Shaw leaks. | 托马斯·肖泄密案又有了突发消息 | 
| [12:09] | Reporting with the latest information is Sally Bundock. | 萨莉·邦多克将为大家播报最新消息 | 
| [12:13] | The newest CIA casualty being | 此次遭殃的是 | 
| [12:14] | Deputy Director Jemma Moore here in Prague | 身处布拉格的副局长杰玛·摩尔 | 
| [12:17] | when a second wave of revelations | 这是此前托马斯·肖泄露案 | 
| [12:20] | pertaining to Thomas Shaw leaks broke, | 带来的另一波影响 | 
| [12:22] | exposing questionable ethics | 同时也暴露出 | 
| [12:24] | at the highest levels of the agency. | 中情局高层的职业规范值得质疑 | 
| [12:26] | Accused of endorsing torture and extraordinary rendition | 针对摩尔的指控是认可酷刑 | 
| [12:30] | at the notorious ghost prisons and black sites | 以及在声名狼藉的监狱和黑狱进行非常规引渡 | 
| [12:33] | that have come to symbolize the CIA for many, | 这些早已成为中情局的象征了 | 
| [12:36] | Moore’s expected resignation by day’s end… | 摩尔将于今日内辞职… | 
| [12:38] | Can you call the Grand Hyatt Prague? | 你能联系上布拉格君悦酒店吗 | 
| [12:40] | Find out what room Jemma Moore’s in. | 查一下杰玛·摩尔住在哪个房间 | 
| [12:42] | Sure. Why? | 可以 为什么 | 
| [12:44] | Because I asked. | 因为我让你去 | 
| [12:46] | – Good Christ, what is going on? – No idea. | -天啊 这是怎么回事 -不知道 | 
| [12:49] | Ladies and gentlemen, there you go. | 看到了吧 女士们先生们 | 
| [12:52] | That is why we are here. | 这就是我们来这里的原因 | 
| [12:54] | Understand… Thomas Shaw will stop at nothing | 要明白 托马斯·肖的最终目的 | 
| [12:57] | to rape this institution dry | 就是把这个体系抽干 | 
| [12:59] | from the newest recruit to the President. | 下至新学员 上至总统 | 
| [13:01] | You mean “Bleed it dry.” | 你是说「榨干」吧 | 
| [13:04] | Excuse me, what’s your name? | 不好意思 你叫什么名字 | 
| [13:05] | Hector DeJean. | 赫克托·德让 | 
| [13:06] | No, Hector DeJean, I mean rape it dry. | 不 赫克托·德让 我就说「抽干」 | 
| [13:09] | Where’s your desk? | 哪张办公桌是你的 | 
| [13:10] | Stuck up your ass by the looks of it, brother. | 夹起尾巴做人吧 哥们 | 
| [13:12] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 | 
| [13:14] | If you can’t keep your fucking mouth shut | 如果你今天管不住自己的嘴 | 
| [13:16] | today of all days, then get the fuck out, okay? | 那就给我滚 好吗 | 
| [13:30] | Sandra. Sandra. | 桑德拉 桑德拉 | 
| [13:36] | When… when you brought the files | 那天你把文件 | 
| [13:38] | to the safe house the other day, | 带到安全屋的时候 | 
| [13:41] | did you sign them out in the log? | 有没有在日志里登记借出 | 
| [13:44] | So, you really did need them. | 这么说 你的确需要那些文件 | 
| [13:46] | It wasn’t just an excuse to see me? | 并非是找借口为了见我 | 
| [13:50] | Is there a good answer to that question? | 这问题我该怎么回答 | 
| [13:53] | Yes, I signed them out. | 是的 我登记了 | 
| [13:55] | That would be agency protocol. | 那是局里的规定 | 
| [13:57] | But it was just your name in the log, not mine. | 但上面登记的是你的名字 没提到我吧 | 
| [14:01] | Is this going where I think it’s going? | 你这是想把自己撇清吗 | 
| [14:03] | Look, I… I don’t want you to feel compromised. | 听我说 我不想让你觉得受到了牵连 | 
| [14:06] | Good. Neither do I. | 很好 我也不想 | 
| [14:08] | If what you’re asking is that I risk my job | 如果你想让我冒着丢掉工作的风险 | 
| [14:11] | so you could keep yours… | 从而保住你自己的… | 
| [14:12] | No. Sandra, just… | 不 桑德拉… | 
| [14:20] | Just forget I said anything, okay? | 就当我什么都没说 好吗 | 
| [14:32] | Steven Frost | 史蒂文·弗罗斯特 | 
| [14:33] | and Valerie Edwards fuer Hans Richter. | 瓦莱丽·爱德华兹 来找汉斯·里克特 | 
| [14:36] | Danke. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:39] | Steven, I thought you might bring your new deputy, | 史蒂文 我还以为你会带着新副手来 | 
| [14:42] | Daniel Miller. | 丹尼尔·米勒 | 
| [14:43] | No, it’s only his second week. | 不 他刚来第二周 | 
| [14:45] | Still breaking him in. | 还在熟悉环境 | 
| [14:50] | Where’s your handkerchief, Steven? | 你的手帕呢 史蒂文 | 
| [14:51] | No tears for Jemma Moore? | 难道不为杰玛·摩尔落泪吗 | 
| [14:53] | Oh, no, don’t gloat, Hans. | 别幸灾乐祸 汉斯 | 
| [14:54] | You might miss her when they find a new replacement. | 到时候有人来接任 你没准还会想她 | 
| [14:58] | I’m sure of it. | 一定会的 | 
| [14:59] | How can we help you on such short notice? | 这么匆忙来访 有何贵干 | 
| [15:02] | Oh, take your pick. | 你觉得呢 | 
| [15:03] | Houjin Lin, Aleksandre Iosava. | 林厚进 亚历山大·约萨瓦 | 
| [15:05] | Double pain in my ass, one on each side. | 困扰着我的两大难题 | 
| [15:07] | Yeah, Lin is, uh… he’s feeling and he’s acting cooped up, | 没错 林…他把幽居演得越来越像了 | 
| [15:11] | and I think if he continues to play the restless prisoner, | 如果他再这么继续表演下去 | 
| [15:14] | we may consider a conjugal visit. | 我觉得可以送个女人过去 | 
| [15:17] | A prostitute? | 妓女吗 | 
| [15:19] | You would have to pay her a million Euro | 估计得花一百万欧元 | 
| [15:21] | to have sex with Houjin Lin. | 才能找到肯跟林厚进上床的女人 | 
| [15:24] | We’ll work on it. | 我们会处理的 | 
| [15:26] | What about Aleksandre Iosava? | 亚历山大·约萨瓦呢 | 
| [15:28] | One of our assets is meeting him. | 我们手下的一个特工正在跟他接触 | 
| [15:31] | We have full coverage from an LP van, | 监控车能看到他家全部情况 | 
| [15:33] | but we would very much like for this to be a joint venture. | 不过我们还是希望能联合行动 | 
| [15:36] | But I’m not even aware that I let you bug the Iosava home, | 但我好像没批准你们监视约萨瓦家里 | 
| [15:39] | – am I? – Hans. | -对不对 -汉斯 | 
| [15:42] | It’s your country. | 这是你的国家 | 
| [15:43] | I don’t have the means to arrest him if and when the time comes. | 即便有合适时机 我也没办法逮捕他 | 
| [15:46] | Come on, do you think that a German court will begrudge you | 得了吧 你觉得一家德国法院会吝惜 | 
| [15:48] | a warrantless wiretap urgently needed | 给你一份急需的非法窃听的许可 | 
| [15:50] | to stop a possible terrorist attack? | 好阻止潜在的恐怖袭击吗 | 
| [15:52] | What attack would that be? | 那会是什么袭击 | 
| [15:53] | Would you rather get ahead of it or find out after it happens? | 你是想抢占先机还是等它发生了再得到答案 | 
| [15:55] | Business as usual, Steven, | 还是一副公事公办的样子 史蒂文 | 
| [15:56] | even with Thomas Shaw out there to expose it? | 哪怕托马斯·肖还在外面等着揭发吗 | 
| [16:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [16:01] | When I draw a line, I don’t redraw it. | 我画出了界限就不会撤回 | 
| [16:04] | I believe you’re done here. | 我们说完了 | 
| [16:12] | Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 再会 | 
| [16:16] | Week two in Berlin for Daniel Miller… | 丹尼尔·米勒刚来柏林第二周 | 
| [16:18] | that’s not what my team says. | 我的团队得到的结论可不一样 | 
| [16:21] | I’d look into that if I were you. | 如果我是你就会好好查查 | 
| [16:24] | Hello. Uh, yeah, room service for 306, please. | 你好 306房需要客房服务 谢谢 | 
| [16:28] | Uh, wait a second. I’ll call you right back. | 稍等 我稍后打回来 | 
| [16:32] | So, did you escape from the ticker tape parade upstairs? | 你从楼上的示威活动里跑出来了吗 | 
| [16:35] | Breath of fresh air. | 出来呼吸点新鲜空气 | 
| [16:37] | Where you headed? | 你去哪 | 
| [16:38] | Got a meet. | 去见个人 | 
| [16:43] | Someone’s having a nic fit. | 有人烟瘾犯了啊 | 
| [16:45] | Maybe you should treat it, not manage it. | 也许你该面对 而不是克制 | 
| [16:47] | Here. | 来 | 
| [16:49] | Oh, sweet Jesus, don’t look. | 天啊 别看 | 
| [16:55] | How are you? | 你们好吗 | 
| [16:58] | What’s so funny? | 笑什么 | 
| [17:00] | I… I think they’re laughing at you, not with you. | 我觉得她们是在笑你 不是跟你一起笑 | 
| [17:03] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [17:08] | Looking for a good time, baby doll? | 想找乐子吗 宝贝 | 
| [17:11] | I hear corn-fed diplomats are where it’s at. | 我听说吃玉米的外交官就是乐子 | 
| [17:14] | Easy, he’s not your type. | 别 他不适合你 | 
| [17:17] | Clare, Daniel. Daniel, Clare. | 克莱尔 丹尼尔 你们认识下 | 
| [17:19] | The infamous Clare. Hi. | 鼎鼎大名的克莱尔 你好 | 
| [17:21] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [17:22] | – You ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -好了 | 
| [17:24] | Ciao. | 再见 | 
| [17:33] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 | 
| [17:33] | Uh, room service for 306, please. | 306房需要客房服务 谢谢 | 
| [17:41] | Tomorrow evening at 1800 hours… | 明晚八点 | 
| [17:43] | Hey, don’t talk to me like a Goddamn grunt. | 别跟我嘀嘀咕咕的 | 
| [17:45] | I’m still your Deputy Director. | 我还是你的副局长 | 
| [17:46] | We will return to escort you to the airport. | 我们会回来护送你去机场 | 
| [17:52] | Room service. | 客房服务 | 
| [17:57] | Steak sandwich for Adams. | 给亚当的牛排三明治 | 
| [18:01] | Wrong room. | 送错房间了 | 
| [18:03] | No Adams here. | 这里没有亚当 | 
| [18:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [18:22] | Don’t stop. | 别停 | 
| [18:23] | Don’t stop, keep going. | 别停 继续 | 
| [18:24] | Keep going, keep going. | 继续 继续 | 
| [18:27] | Don’t stop. | 别停 | 
| [18:31] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 | 
| [18:34] | I’m sorry. It’s been a fucked-up week. | 抱歉 这周很操蛋 | 
| [18:38] | Next time, you owe me. | 下次吧 你欠我的 | 
| [18:44] | Let’s eat. | 咱们去吃东西吧 | 
| [18:46] | Worst thing about the food in Saudi… | 在沙特 关于食物最不好的一点是 | 
| [18:49] | you can’t wash it down with alcohol to kill the taste. | 用酒也冲不掉那股臭味 | 
| [19:00] | It’s like just I had sex or something. | 感觉像刚做完爱似的 | 
| [19:02] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [19:04] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 | 
| [19:05] | – Have some pork and beer with me. – I’m good, I’m good. | -跟我一起吃点猪肉喝点酒 -不用了 | 
| [19:10] | So, uh, were you able to look into that thing for me? | 你帮我查了那事了吗 | 
| [19:17] | I did. | 查了 | 
| [19:19] | And? | 结果呢 | 
| [19:20] | And… it’s not good. | 结果 不太好 | 
| [19:25] | I can take it, Clare. | 我能接受 克莱尔 | 
| [19:28] | Saudis are trying Faisal for sodomy. | 沙特要判费萨尔鸡奸罪 | 
| [19:31] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:33] | So, uh, they appoint a judge yet? | 他们指派法官了吗 | 
| [19:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [19:38] | They call him “Al-Jazzar.” | 他们叫他「Al-Jazzar」 | 
| [19:41] | That’s Arabic for “Butcher.” | 是阿拉伯语「屠夫」的意思 | 
| [19:45] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [19:49] | I’m sorry, Hector. | 我很遗憾 赫克托 | 
| [19:50] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [19:53] | See you later. | 回见 | 
| [19:54] | See you later. | 回见 | 
| [20:03] | Steven. | 史蒂文 | 
| [20:04] | You wanted to see me. | 你想见我 | 
| [20:06] | Yeah. Yeah, I just wondered how you were settling in. | 对 我就是在想你在这里适应得怎么样了 | 
| [20:10] | Sometimes it takes longer than a week. | 有时候一周可能适应不了 | 
| [20:12] | I’ll get there soon enough. | 我会很快适应的 | 
| [20:28] | Haven’t seen much reporting from you. | 没怎么看到你的报告 | 
| [20:31] | Valerie’s handling Swingset. | 瓦莱丽在处理斯文赛特的事 | 
| [20:33] | My other agents are on ice since Gerald was outed. | 自从杰罗德出事 我的其他特工都如履薄冰 | 
| [20:34] | Oh, well, let me see what I can do for you, | 我看看能帮你做些什么 | 
| [20:37] | get you in the swing of things. | 帮你适应新环境 | 
| [20:38] | Sounds good. | 好的 | 
| [20:40] | I was wanting to follow up with Joker anyway. | 反正我也想跟进小丑的事 | 
| [20:43] | That’s the one in network security. | 网络安全部的那个 | 
| [20:47] | What about? | 她怎么了 | 
| [20:49] | Just get to know her. | 就是想了解了解她 | 
| [20:51] | I think she took the loss of Gerald pretty hard. | 我觉得她很难接受失去杰罗德的事 | 
| [20:55] | Plus, an agent in the tech field… | 而且 一个技术领域的特工… | 
| [20:56] | can’t let that gather moss these days. | 现在这形势 可不能让这事继续发酵了 | 
| [21:03] | – I’ll get to it. – Yeah. | -我去办了 -好 | 
| [21:12] | Sandra? | 桑德拉 | 
| [21:14] | Yes? | 在 | 
| [21:16] | Could you get me Jemma Moore’s mobile, please? | 能帮我接杰玛·摩尔的手机吗 谢谢 | 
| [21:18] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [21:29] | Steven. | 史蒂文 | 
| [21:31] | You’re on speaker phone, but we’re secure. | 我开免提了 但我们说话很安全 | 
| [21:34] | Jemma, I just… I wanted to express my regrets | 杰玛 我只是想表达我的遗憾 | 
| [21:37] | despite any disagreements we may have had. | 即便我们可能有过各种分歧 | 
| [21:40] | That’s awfully thoughtful. | 你还真是体贴 | 
| [21:42] | What? Bygones can’t be bygones? | 怎么 过去的事就不能翻篇吗 | 
| [21:43] | Now that I’m gone? | 我都走了才来说这些 | 
| [21:45] | Tell me why you really called. | 告诉我你到底为什么打来 | 
| [21:48] | Daniel Miller. | 丹尼尔·米勒 | 
| [21:49] | What about him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [21:51] | Well, I thought maybe you could tell me. | 我想着也许你能告诉我 | 
| [21:52] | Did his posting here pass by your desk? | 他调过来是你批准的吗 | 
| [21:54] | If so, with countless others. | 就算是 也是跟无数其他调令一起批准的 | 
| [21:56] | – Why? – Oh, well, I don’t know. | -怎么了 -我说不好 | 
| [21:58] | I thought you know, | 我就是觉得 | 
| [22:00] | is there anything I should know about him | 有什么我该知道的事 | 
| [22:01] | that wasn’t on his nomination cable? | 没写在他的调令里吗 | 
| [22:03] | Well, I would like to look into it, | 我愿意查查 | 
| [22:05] | but, um, don’t exactly have access to the files. | 但我没权限查看相关而文件 | 
| [22:11] | Well, uh, you take care, Jemma. | 那你保重吧 杰玛 | 
| [22:16] | You too, Steven. | 你也是 史蒂文 | 
| [22:25] | Hey, Robert. | 罗伯特 | 
| [22:28] | I just, uh, thought you should know | 我只是觉得你该知道 | 
| [22:30] | Faisal’s on trial for sodomy in Riyadh. | 费萨尔要在利雅得被判鸡奸罪了 | 
| [22:33] | In case, you know, he gets, uh, convicted or beheaded. | 万一他真被定罪或砍头什么的 | 
| [22:36] | It’s unfortunate he decided to play the moth to the flame and… | 很遗憾他决定飞蛾扑火… | 
| [22:38] | No, no, no, what’s unfortunate, Robert, | 不 遗憾的是 罗伯特 | 
| [22:40] | is you didn’t give me a chance to resettle him in the U.S. | 是你没给我机会在美国重新安置他 | 
| [22:42] | – Okay. – We could’ve got him a PL-120. | -好吧 -我们本可以帮他争取的 | 
| [22:44] | Hector, I understand you’re upset. | 赫克托 我明白你很生气 | 
| [22:45] | Don’t fucking patronize me, Robert. | 别他妈敷衍我 罗伯特 | 
| [22:47] | What do you want me do then? | 那你想要我怎样 | 
| [22:48] | Blame you for catering to the desires of a wayward agent? | 责怪你迎合了一个任性特工的欲求吗 | 
| [22:51] | Wayward agent? | 任性的特工 | 
| [22:54] | You fucked him, didn’t you? | 你操过他 不是吗 | 
| [22:56] | He played that shit up to protect me, | 他做那些事都是为了保护我 | 
| [22:57] | so you and I and every other two-faced fucking coward | 好让你和我 还有这里所有的两面派懦夫 | 
| [23:02] | in this place could keep our cover. | 能保住我们的卧底身份 | 
| [23:04] | He’s more loyal than the rest of us combined. | 他比我们所有人加起来都更忠诚 | 
| [23:07] | Speak for yourself, Hector. I got to go. | 说给你自己听吧 赫克托 我得走了 | 
| [23:37] | The United States Government can afford a trip to Mars | 美国政府花得起钱去火星 | 
| [23:39] | but not a cleaning service? | 却请不起清洁工吗 | 
| [23:42] | I’ve been waiting for over an hour. | 我等了一个多小时了 | 
| [23:44] | Work. | 有工作 | 
| [23:46] | Unless you want me to tell my boss why I had to leave. | 除非你想让我告诉我老板我为什么得离开 | 
| [23:53] | Hm? | 要吗 | 
| [23:59] | I don’t suppose there’s a match in this dump. | 这破地方应该没有火柴吧 | 
| [24:05] | Oh, smoker’s gum. | 戒烟口香糖 | 
| [24:07] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [24:12] | So, no more Gerald. | 这么说 没有杰罗德了 | 
| [24:15] | No, it’s just you and me now. | 对 只有你和我了 | 
| [24:19] | Is this where we’re supposed to get to know each other? | 这就是我们要互相了解的地方吗 | 
| [24:22] | This is where you’re supposed to give me useful intelligence. | 这是你要为我提供有用情报的地方 | 
| [24:28] | You asked for the meeting, Kevin. | 是你要求见面的 凯文 | 
| [24:31] | A.S.P… Applications, Services, Products. | ASP 应用 服务 产品 | 
| [24:35] | Is there anything going on there at the moment | 那边现在有什么事 | 
| [24:37] | that I should know about? | 是我该知道的吗 | 
| [24:38] | Nils is fucking Anna. | 尼尔在操安娜 | 
| [24:40] | Rebecca wants a promotion. | 丽贝卡想升职 | 
| [24:41] | Lana, cut the crap. | 拉娜 别废话了 | 
| [24:44] | Unless you also think it’s funny | 除非你觉得 | 
| [24:45] | that I could expose you for embezzling from your employer. | 我去你老板那揭发你挪用公款这事也很好笑 | 
| [24:55] | Am I free to go? | 我能走了吗 | 
| [25:05] | I know one of your masters lost her job today. | 我知道你的一个主子今天丢了工作 | 
| [25:08] | The Deputy Director? | 副局长 | 
| [25:11] | Don’t take it out on the rest of us | 托马斯·肖让中情局很难堪 | 
| [25:12] | that Thomas Shaw makes the CIA look stupid. | 别拿我们其他人撒气 | 
| [25:36] | Funny seeing you here. | 居然在这儿遇到你了 | 
| [25:37] | Are you following me now? | 你在跟踪我吗 | 
| [25:38] | And if I was? Do you mind if I join you? | 如果真是呢 介意我跟你一起吗 | 
| [25:41] | Hey, could I get a… Moscow mule, please? | 麻烦给我来一份莫斯科骡 谢谢 | 
| [25:44] | – Of course. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢了 | 
| [25:47] | So, let me guess… you’re gonna buy me my dinner | 我猜猜 如果我在站里不查你那边 | 
| [25:49] | if I look the other way at the station? | 你会请我吃晚饭 | 
| [25:50] | No, Chris, I don’t eat pork, let alone pay for it. | 不会 天 我不吃猪肉 更别说花钱买了 | 
| [25:55] | And if… if the hammer’s gonna fall, I’d… | 如果大难真要临头 | 
| [25:57] | I’d at least like to see it coming, you know? | 我起码想提前知道 你懂吗 | 
| [25:59] | This Shaw shit’s been a raw deal. | 肖这些破事太不公平了 | 
| [26:01] | Raw deal? | 不公平 | 
| [26:02] | Wasn’t it Thomas Jefferson that said something about | 托马斯·杰斐逊总统不是说过吗 | 
| [26:04] | needing a rebellion every now and then? | 时不时得需要些反抗什么的 | 
| [26:07] | That’s one way to look at things. | 这是看待事情的一种方式 | 
| [26:08] | That is the only way to look at it | 也是看待这事的唯一方式 | 
| [26:09] | if you want to get through it, pal. | 如果你想撑过去的话 哥们 | 
| [26:11] | I mean, plus Jemma Moore? | 还有杰玛·摩尔的事 | 
| [26:13] | I mean, was that really such a fucking loss? | 真是重大损失吗 | 
| [26:15] | Come on. | 得了吧 | 
| [26:17] | You like the old face of things. | 你喜欢事情以前的样子 | 
| [26:19] | I like the right person getting the job, okay? | 我只希望正确的人得到这份工作 好吗 | 
| [26:21] | Not some politically correct appointee. | 不是什么政治正确的被委任者 | 
| [26:24] | I’m just sayin’. | 我只是说说 | 
| [26:25] | So, where do you put your money on her replacement? | 那你下注谁会取代她 | 
| [26:27] | I’ll tell you who it’s not gonna be. | 我告诉你谁不会吧 | 
| [26:29] | It’s not gonna be any of pencil pushers | 肯定不是那些秘书 | 
| [26:31] | or, you know, the Beltway types that are | 也不会是特区那些政客 | 
| [26:33] | fucking straightening their ties as we speak. | 我们说话这会他们应该正在整理领带呢 | 
| [26:35] | No, word from on high | 上面传来的消息是 | 
| [26:37] | is that next Deputy Director is coming from the field. | 下一任副局长会来自现场工作 | 
| [26:47] | Somebody like Steven Frost. | 比如史蒂文·弗罗斯特那样的人 | 
| [26:50] | Jesus. | 天 | 
| [26:53] | I’m afraid that’s a bit above my pay grade, Robert. | 我的工资等级恐怕接触不到这种消息 罗伯特 | 
| [26:54] | No, he fits the profile, you know? | 不 他很符合条件 | 
| [26:56] | Long career. | 终身致力于这份事业 | 
| [26:58] | Brought us out of the Cold War, strong ties to the China, | 带我们走过了冷战 跟中国关系过硬 | 
| [27:01] | managed to stay friends with Germany even after the NSA shit. | 即便出了国安局的事 还能跟德国保持友好关系 | 
| [27:04] | Now the Shaw leaks. | 现在又出了肖泄密的事 | 
| [27:07] | Well, sounds to me like someone sees an opening. | 我听着像是某人看到了机会 | 
| [27:12] | Yeah, Chris. | 是的 克里斯 | 
| [27:13] | I do. | 我是看到了机会 | 
| [27:14] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [27:16] | The… the young woman here at the end of the bar… | 吧台那边的姑娘 | 
| [27:19] | could you buy her a nice glass of wine from my friend here? | 你能帮我朋友请她喝杯好酒吗 | 
| [27:22] | Right away. | 马上去 | 
| [27:27] | Oh, fuck me. | 操 | 
| [27:32] | I got to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [27:45] | So, uh… Clare’s back in town. | 克莱尔回城里来了 | 
| [27:51] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 | 
| [27:55] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [27:55] | ‘Cause you only think with your schnitzel | 因为有她在 你就只会想到 | 
| [27:57] | when that one is around. | 你的肉排 | 
| [28:00] | Don’t worry. My was on the fritz. | 别担心 我的肉排只对付德国人 | 
| [28:05] | Because of the man trouble recently? | 是因为最近的人员麻烦吗 | 
| [28:07] | I wouldn’t call it man trouble, Shirley. | 我可不会说那是人员麻烦 雪莉 | 
| [28:09] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是在做我的工作 | 
| [28:13] | Losing control? | 失控了吗 | 
| [28:14] | Okay, we can change the subject now, please. | 好吧 我们可以换个话题了 拜托 | 
| [28:17] | You take control, Hector. | 你得去掌控 赫克托 | 
| [28:18] | You be potent. | 你要强势点 | 
| [28:20] | Or the next thing to shut down may be your heart. | 不然下一个关闭的可能就是你的心了 | 
| [28:27] | Good, Max. | 好样的 麦克斯 | 
| [28:28] | Go, Maximum! | 加油 麦克斯 | 
| [28:32] | With you here, it’s like having a dad around again. | 有你在 就好像他又有爸爸在身边了 | 
| [28:37] | It would be better he doesn’t get too attached. | 他最好别太依赖我 | 
| [28:41] | In case the job takes me out of Berlin sooner than expected. | 万一工作会让我比预想中早离开柏林呢 | 
| [28:45] | That’s one way to go about life. | 这也是了解人生的一种方式 | 
| [28:48] | Oh, don’t listen to me. I’m just having a bad day. | 别听我瞎说 我只是今天过得不太顺 | 
| [28:53] | I know it can’t be easy coming back to Berlin. | 我知道重回柏林肯定不容易 | 
| [29:01] | Tell me about your day. | 跟我说说今天怎么了吧 | 
| [29:04] | I lost a co-worker. | 我失去了一个同事 | 
| [29:06] | Puts me in a little hole on a project we started together. | 把我一个人扔在了我们一起开始的一个项目里 | 
| [29:10] | You’ll pull it off. | 你会圆满完成任务的 | 
| [29:12] | I have confidence. | 我有信心 | 
| [29:13] | That makes one of us. | 我可没什么信心 | 
| [29:16] | Shit. | 糟糕 | 
| [29:18] | That’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [29:19] | He’ll get up. | 他会爬起来的 | 
| [29:21] | Just like you when you were his age. | 你像他这么大的时候也是一样 | 
| [29:29] | So, you lost a co-worker. | 刚说到你失去了一个同事 | 
| [29:32] | That’s such a big deal in the life of Daniel Miller? | 这在丹尼尔·米勒的人生中真这么重要吗 | 
| [29:37] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:39] | I guess it isn’t. | 看来并不是 | 
| [29:49] | Bang. | 砰 | 
| [29:50] | Single shot to the head, compliments of your friends | 一枪爆头 你在国安部的朋友 | 
| [29:52] | at the Ministry of State Security, huh? | 会挺赞赏的吧 | 
| [29:55] | – They are not my friends. – That’s my point. | -他们不是我朋友 -这就是重点 | 
| [29:57] | I’m using the term ironically, Lin. | 我是在反讽 林 | 
| [30:00] | Walk with me. Step into the alley. | 跟我走一段 进小巷 | 
| [30:03] | Let’s go. | 快走 | 
| [30:04] | What, are you fucking thinking of making a run for it | 怎么 你穿着拖鞋 | 
| [30:05] | in your little slippers? | 还他妈想跑吗 | 
| [30:06] | Walk with me. | 跟我走 | 
| [30:14] | What do you think I am? | 你以为我是什么人 | 
| [30:15] | Criminal or something? | 罪犯什么的吗 | 
| [30:17] | No. | 不是 | 
| [30:20] | I am former Major General, People’s Liberation Army. | 我以前是中国人民解放军的少将 | 
| [30:24] | This is the gratitude I get for trading secrets? | 要我交换秘密 你就这么感激我吗 | 
| [30:26] | You know what? Let me remind you… | 知道吗 我提醒你一下 | 
| [30:27] | you’re actually the lucky beneficiary | 你其实是德国保护下的 | 
| [30:30] | of German state protection, | 幸运受益者 | 
| [30:32] | aided and abetted by the help of its American partners. | 被美国伙伴所帮助并教唆 | 
| [30:35] | – Bullshit. – You’re also the same fucking individual | -胡说 -你还是一个 | 
| [30:37] | who oversaw nuclear testing on his own fellow citizens. | 监督过对付自己同胞的核试验的人 | 
| [30:40] | Don’t ever forget it. So, fuck the MSS. | 永远别忘了这点 所以 去他的MSS | 
| [30:44] | Do you have any idea what would happen to you if some… | 你知道你会有什么下场吗 如果某个… | 
| [30:46] | I don’t know… German leftist radicals | 比如 德国左翼激进分子 | 
| [30:48] | recognized you out here window shopping | 认出你在这里 | 
| [30:50] | in Prenzlauer Berg? | 在普伦茨劳堡闲逛 | 
| [30:51] | So fuck them, too. | 也去他们的 | 
| [30:52] | Chop suey, my friend. | 你会被做成炒杂碎 朋友 | 
| [30:54] | With Thomas Shaw out there, you’re a big enough risk | 有托马斯·肖在外 你坐在家里看电视 | 
| [30:57] | just sitting at home watching TV, okay? | 都一样有风险 明白吗 | 
| [31:00] | German TV sucks. | 德国的电视难看死了 | 
| [31:02] | Can you get me the Apple TV? | 能给我装个苹果电视吗 | 
| [31:03] | No Internet, remember? | 不准用网络 记得吗 | 
| [31:08] | What about this? | 这个怎么样 | 
| [31:11] | That work for you? | 能行吗 | 
| [31:13] | You think that might help? | 会好点吗 | 
| [31:14] | Or that? | 或者这个呢 | 
| [31:27] | Steak sandwich for Adams? | 给亚当的牛排三明治 | 
| [31:30] | They didn’t have trout. | 他们没有鲑鱼了 | 
| [31:33] | How’d you get out from under things? | 你怎么脱身出来的 | 
| [31:35] | If I can’t lose a tail for half the night | 要是我都没办法在大晚上甩掉跟踪的人 | 
| [31:37] | to shoot up from Prague, | 从布拉格过来 | 
| [31:38] | I never should have been Deputy Director in the first place. | 那我一开始就绝对当不了副局长 | 
| [31:41] | I fly tomorrow. | 我明天的飞机 | 
| [31:44] | Thought I’d make one last contribution while I can. | 想着趁还有能力 最后再做点贡献吧 | 
| [31:47] | I am so sorry, Jemma. | 我非常遗憾 杰玛 | 
| [31:48] | You didn’t deserve to go out like this. | 你不该这样离开 | 
| [31:50] | It was a good run. | 这样也好 | 
| [31:52] | It’s my shot at the buzzer | 这是我的人 | 
| [31:53] | getting that before shit hit the fan. | 在出事之前弄到的 | 
| [31:58] | Kill list? | 死亡名单 | 
| [32:01] | He isn’t dead. | 他可没死 | 
| [32:02] | Not according to you he isn’t. | 你说他没死可没用 | 
| [32:04] | Julian De Vos. | 朱利安·德沃斯 | 
| [32:07] | Your mission doesn’t end because I’m finished, Daniel. | 你的任务没有因为我完了而结束 丹尼尔 | 
| [32:11] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [32:12] | But let’s face it… Shaw’s winning. | 但我们面对现实吧 肖要赢了 | 
| [32:14] | And taking you out, what if… | 居然对你下手 万一… | 
| [32:17] | what if he knows you sent me? | 万一他知道是你派我来的呢 | 
| [32:18] | What if he’s just taunting me? | 如果他只是在耍我呢 | 
| [32:21] | Fuck it. | 去他的 | 
| [32:23] | Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve pulled myself up | 这也不是我第一次 | 
| [32:25] | by the bootstraps in this town. | 要在这里孤军奋战了 | 
| [32:27] | That’s what I’m talking about, Daniel. | 我就是这个意思 丹尼尔 | 
| [32:29] | But watch yourself. | 但你务必要小心 | 
| [32:31] | Frost called asking about you. | 弗罗斯特打来问过你的事 | 
| [32:33] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么 | 
| [32:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [32:36] | Just be careful, Daniel. | 反正要小心 丹尼尔 | 
| [32:38] | Goodbye. | 再见 | 
| [32:51] | – Me? Deputy Director? – Why not? | -我 副局长 -有何不可 | 
| [32:54] | Well, my age, my disinterest. | 我的年纪 我并没兴趣 | 
| [32:56] | The false fucking modesty. | 别他妈假意谦逊了 | 
| [32:58] | The subpoena with my name on it. | 传票上有我的名字 | 
| [33:00] | He’s gonna start scratching around the wrong files. | 他要开始查不该查的档案了 | 
| [33:04] | Or asking the wrong questions. | 或是问不该问的问题 | 
| [33:05] | What… what does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [33:06] | Is there some other liability I don’t know about? | 有什么我不知道的不利因素吗 | 
| [33:08] | No. No, no. | 没有 | 
| [33:10] | Yeah? | 怎么 | 
| [33:11] | Where are we setting up for Iosava? | 我们要在哪里监视约萨瓦 | 
| [33:12] | Looks like the SCIF is still under siege. | 看起来保密会议室还被占着呢 | 
| [33:14] | We’ll do it in here. | 我们在这里监视 | 
| [33:17] | So, we just get through today, okay? | 反正要撑过今天 好吗 | 
| [33:19] | You come out looking like that someone in the field | 你看起来像是他们想要的 | 
| [33:22] | they want second-in-command at headquarters. | 在总部做副指挥的现场人员 | 
| [33:24] | Corner office is yours for the taking. | 转角的办公室等着你去坐呢 | 
| [33:26] | Well, you make it sound so easy. | 我说得倒轻巧 | 
| [33:27] | Well, maybe it is. | 也许就这么轻巧 | 
| [33:38] | Hello, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 | 
| [33:41] | How was Saudi? | 沙特怎么样 | 
| [33:43] | Hot, barbaric. | 热 很原始 | 
| [33:46] | Here? | 这里呢 | 
| [33:47] | Oh, you know, same old circle jerk as when you left. | 你知道的 还是你走之前那群混蛋 | 
| [33:50] | But you didn’t bring me back on short notice for the estrogen. | 但你急着叫我回来可不是为了增加雌激素的 | 
| [33:54] | No. | 对 | 
| [33:55] | Are you familiar with Aleksandre Iosava? | 你熟悉亚历山大·约萨瓦吗 | 
| [33:57] | Georgian, potential overlap with the Boston bombers, | 格鲁吉亚人 可能跟波士顿炸弹客有交集 | 
| [34:00] | supposedly reformed. | 号称已经改过自新了 | 
| [34:01] | Operative word is “Supposedly.” | 关键词是「号称」 | 
| [34:03] | We’re starting to run an op today. | 我们今天有一次行动 | 
| [34:05] | – I’m in? – Not yet. | -我也去吗 -还不行 | 
| [34:06] | But stand by. | 不过准备待命 | 
| [34:07] | I left pertinent reading at the drop. | 我把相关资料留下了 | 
| [34:09] | What we can prove, what we can’t. | 我们能证明什么 不能证明什么 | 
| [34:11] | We have a lot riding on this one. | 我们还有很多疑问 | 
| [34:13] | I’ll get right on it. | 我马上去看 | 
| [34:16] | You seen Hector? | 你见过赫克托了吗 | 
| [34:18] | Yes, Mom. Why? | 见过了 妈 怎么了 | 
| [34:20] | I just have one thing to say. | 我只想说一句话 | 
| [34:22] | You jump back in the sack with him, | 你又跟他成为炮友的话 | 
| [34:24] | you are filing the paperwork, not me. | 要填报告的可是你 不是我 | 
| [34:26] | I’m sorry. That is so fucked up. | 不好意思 这太扯了 | 
| [34:28] | I believe that is called protocol, my dear. | 我想这叫协议 亲爱的 | 
| [34:30] | It’s pornography, Val. | 这简直是色情描写 瓦莱丽 | 
| [34:32] | We’re consenting adults. | 我们都是合法的成年人了 | 
| [34:33] | I got to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [34:35] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 | 
| [34:37] | Good to see you, too. | 我也是 | 
| [35:08] | 这就是之前做过斗士的人 必须检查终身和平主义者的时候 | |
| [35:15] | Sure can turn on the charm, can’t he? | 他还真会施展魅力 是吧 | 
| [35:19] | 博拉 这是我太太鲁丝 鲁丝 这是博拉 | |
| [35:22] | German as they come. | 用德语说 | 
| [35:23] | Wunderbar. | 真是好极了 | 
| [36:17] | I noticed you served in the same capacity | 我注意到在史蒂文·弗罗斯特 | 
| [36:20] | under Steven Frost in his last posting… | 之前在维也纳当操作总指挥时 | 
| [36:22] | COS Vienna. | 你也担任了同样的职位 | 
| [36:24] | Yes, I did. | 是的 | 
| [36:26] | And was it a request on either or both of you parts | 那跟他来到这里是你们双方 | 
| [36:29] | that you follow him out here? | 或任何一方的要求吗 | 
| [36:32] | Or did it just kind of work out that way? | 还是顺理成章就这样了 | 
| [36:36] | I didn’t follow him. | 我没刻意跟跟着他 | 
| [36:38] | I presumed that headquarters wanted | 我想是总部想要 | 
| [36:39] | the tight ship we ran there | 我们在那边的密切合作 | 
| [36:41] | and set down anchor here in Berlin. | 并希望我们在柏林站住脚 | 
| [36:44] | Mm-kay. | 好吧 | 
| [36:46] | I just couldn’t help but notice. | 我只是没法不注意到这点 | 
| [36:50] | Is there a clerical question I can help you out with? | 有什么文职方面的问题我能帮你解答吗 | 
| [36:53] | Otherwise, I have work to do. | 没有的话 我得去工作了 | 
| [36:56] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [36:57] | Well, indeed there is, Sandra. | 其实还真有 桑德拉 | 
| [37:05] | 而是作为穆斯林 先知的儿女 愿平安伴随他 | |
| [37:09] | 穆罕默德在成为先知前 跟你一样是个正直的人 | |
| [37:14] | 我在你身上看到了 同样能令安拉满意的那种不顾一切 | |
| [38:03] | Easy, Bora. | 放松点 博拉 | 
| [38:10] | Perhaps a suicide vest or two. | 也许还要几件自杀背心吧 | 
| [38:17] | 我们想要像你一样信得过的捐助者 做出承诺… | |
| [38:30] | Do not say yes. | 别答应 | 
| [38:32] | Just tell them you will think about it, Bora. | 告诉他们你会考虑 博拉 | 
| [38:45] | Whoa, what is he doing? | 他干什么 | 
| [39:22] | 「若一个人天生富足 却不肯为他的富足而捐款… | |
| [39:50] | He… he said yes? | 他答应了 | 
| [39:52] | He’s saying yes? | 他答应了 | 
| [39:56] | What is that? | 那是什么情况 | 
| [39:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [40:04] | Hopefully, he lied for us, like a good agent. | 希望他是在帮我们说谎 像一个好特工该做的 | 
| [40:24] | Chief. | 长官 | 
| [40:26] | Can I have a word with you? | 能跟你说几句话吗 | 
| [40:27] | In your office, please. | 在你办公室说 谢谢 | 
| [41:09] | Well? | 怎么样 | 
| [41:11] | We’re done. | 我们完了 | 
| [41:12] | What? | 什么 | 
| [41:14] | They found out? | 他们发现了 | 
| [41:22] | Oh, holy fuck. | 我操 | 
| [41:26] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [41:31] | Wait, you… are you fucking with me? | 等等 你他妈在逗我吗 | 
| [41:34] | You’re fucking with me? | 你他妈在耍我吗 | 
| [41:36] | You’re fucking with me? | 你在耍我 | 
| [41:41] | You’re fucking with me. | 你居然耍我 | 
| [41:42] | Fuck you. | 去你的 | 
| [42:03] | Thank you for lying. | 谢谢你说了谎 | 
| [42:07] | For protecting me. | 谢谢你保护我 | 
| [42:12] | Fake agents, Steven? | 假特工 史蒂文 | 
| [42:15] | You know? | 你知道了 | 
| [42:16] | The last five of whom were alive when I brought you the files, | 最后五个在我给你档案时还活着 | 
| [42:20] | then deceased when you brought back the box? | 而你把东西还回来时他们就死了 | 
| [42:24] | The only problem being | 唯一的问题是 | 
| [42:26] | they never existed in the first place. | 他们一开始就并不存在 | 
| [42:28] | Gemstone, Woodlawn, Mariner, | 宝石 树荫 水手 | 
| [42:32] | Sundial, Pitchfork. | 羽扇豆 铁叉 | 
| [42:34] | Yeah, I know. The list goes on and on and on. | 这名单说来就长了 | 
| [42:53] | In 2008, | 08年的时候 | 
| [42:56] | Kelly and I were hit hard by the subprime crisis | 凯利和我被次贷危机伤得很重 | 
| [43:00] | just like every other fool for real estate in America. | 就像美国所有玩房地产的傻逼一样 | 
| [43:03] | And we had to cash in our 529 fund, | 我们被迫兑现了我们的529基金 | 
| [43:06] | which was Laura’s college tuition. | 那是劳拉的大学学费 | 
| [43:10] | And I had to borrow money from friends | 我还得跟朋友们四处借钱 | 
| [43:12] | because no bank would take us. | 因为没有银行肯帮我们 | 
| [43:15] | And at the same time, | 而同一时间 | 
| [43:17] | Robert was squeezed out of every last penny | 罗伯特被她前妻榨干了所有钱 | 
| [43:19] | by his ex-wife for alimony. | 去支付赡养费 | 
| [43:21] | So, there we were, these two broke schmucks, | 那就是我们 两个破产的傻逼 | 
| [43:26] | who watched Langley’s budget skyrocket after 9/11, | 我们看着中情局的预算在911后飞涨 | 
| [43:29] | but our shit salaries never moved. | 可我们的工资却一点都没变过 | 
| [43:32] | So… | 于是 | 
| [43:37] | …we started running fake agents. | 我们开始经营假特工了 | 
| [43:40] | They existed only on paper. | 他们只存在于档案里 | 
| [43:49] | And we took… | 我们… | 
| [43:51] | We took the payments for ourselves. | 我们把他们的薪水都装进了自己的腰包 | 
| [43:59] | And that was a… that was a world that I lived in… | 那就是我生活的世界 | 
| [44:03] | seemed like forever. | 感觉已经是一辈子的事了 | 
| [44:08] | And then something extraordinary happened. | 然后发生了一些无与伦比的事 | 
| [44:13] | You. | 是你 | 
| [44:19] | You. | 就是你 | 
| [44:23] | And you were real. | 你是真实的 | 
| [44:26] | But no games. | 不是游戏 | 
| [44:29] | First real thing in my life long time. | 很长时间来我生命里唯一真实的事 | 
| [44:38] | You were like a sunburst on a gray German day. | 你就像德国灰暗的天空中突现的一缕阳光 | 
| [44:56] | And so I stopped. | 于是我收手了 | 
| [46:12] | How did it go? | 怎么样 | 
| [46:13] | Fine. | 挺好的 | 
| [46:15] | Uneventful. | 挺太平 | 
| [46:17] | Define “Uneventful.” | 什么叫「挺太平」 | 
| [46:19] | I arrived, we talked, we had tea, and talked some more. | 我去了 我们聊了 喝了茶 又聊了一会 | 
| [46:22] | I left. | 我就走了 | 
| [46:24] | Bora, this is a debriefing. | 博拉 这是任务报告 | 
| [46:26] | It’s not a dental appointment. | 可不是看牙医 | 
| [46:29] | What did you talk about? | 你们聊了什么 | 
| [46:30] | Politics, faith. | 政治 信仰 | 
| [46:33] | His wife was there. | 他太太在场 | 
| [46:34] | They didn’t reveal anything? | 他们没透露什么吗 | 
| [46:37] | There was no sense of hidden agendas on their part? | 没有他们隐瞒了什么行程的线索吗 | 
| [46:41] | No. | 没有 | 
| [46:42] | There were no overtures to get you to help them? | 也没有做铺垫让你帮他们 | 
| [46:45] | Just a nice invitation to tea? | 只是友好的喝茶邀约 | 
| [46:48] | That’s it. It’s, um, tradition in Islam, you know? | 就是这样 这是伊斯兰的传统 | 
| [46:56] | All right, Bora, thank you. | 好吧 博拉 谢谢 | 
| [46:58] | Have a good night. | 晚安 | 
| [47:22] | Good riddance to the suits, huh? | 不用穿正装挺爽吧 | 
| [47:24] | I’ll drink to that. | 这可得喝一杯 | 
| [47:28] | So, come on, give me the highlights reel. | 来吧 说说重点 | 
| [47:30] | 10 years in 10 minutes. | 10分钟说完10年的事 | 
| [47:32] | Where did they post you after Chechnya? | 车臣之后他们把你调去哪了 | 
| [47:34] | – Don’t ask. – Come on, I’m asking. | -别问 -说吧 我要问 | 
| [47:36] | Hell. | 地狱 | 
| [47:39] | They sent me to hell. | 他们把我派去了地狱 | 
| [47:50] | – It’s your lucky night, brother. – No, no, no. | -这是你的幸运夜 兄弟 -不不不 | 
| [47:54] | Go get him. | 拿下他 | 
| [47:57] | I got to take a leak. | 我去趟厕所 | 
| [47:59] | Hi, how you doing? | 你好吗 | 
| [48:43] | What? I have to ask if I want another round, huh? | 怎么 我还得问要不要再来一轮吗 | 
| [48:45] | Does the Pope shit in the woods? | 教皇会在树林里拉屎吗 | 
| [48:47] | Is the bear a Catholic? | 熊会是天主教徒吗 | 
| [48:48] | You want another one? | 你还想再来一轮吗 | 
| [48:49] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 | 
| [48:54] | Happy birthday. Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 生日快乐 | 
| [49:07] | Steven? | 史蒂文 | 
| [49:17] | Are we having a senior moment? | 你刚才是老年痴呆了吗 | 
| [49:22] | I might have a shot at Deputy Director. | 我可能有机会做副局长 | 
| [49:25] | What? | 什么 | 
| [49:27] | Yeah, what if? | 是啊 万一呢 | 
| [49:29] | Means no Provence, not now anyway. | 所以普罗旺斯没戏了 至少现在不行 | 
| [49:39] | Do you want it? | 你想坐那位子吗 | 
| [49:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [49:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [49:46] | With all the shit that’s going on at the agency now, it’s… | 局里现在这么多破事 | 
| [49:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [50:39] | You’re home early. | 今天回来得很早啊 | 
| [50:41] | Told my employee to shut up shop. | 我让员工先关门了 | 
| [50:47] | You just got a message. | 你有一条短信 | 
| [51:04] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [51:07] | You’re worried you’re gonna find out | 你不是担心有了托马斯·肖 | 
| [51:08] | some deep, dark secret about me thanks to Thomas Shaw? | 你会发现我的一些黑暗的秘密吗 | 
| [51:13] | What about yours? | 那你的秘密呢 | 
| [51:18] | You don’t mean Isolda, do you? | 你不是指的埃索达吧 | 
| [51:21] | One of my beverage distributors. | 他是我的饮料批发商 | 
| [52:06] | Perhaps I should’ve called you to a safe house. | 也许我该叫你去安全屋的 | 
| [52:09] | Seeing your cover’s been blown. | 你的身份暴露了 | 
| [52:13] | Now, do you want me to explain | 要我解释 | 
| [52:14] | how I figured out what you’re doing here in Berlin? | 我怎么发现你来柏林做什么的吗 | 
| [52:16] | Or you just believe me when I say | 还是你会直接相信我 如果我说 | 
| [52:17] | that I know you came here on Jemma Moore’s bidding? | 我知道是杰玛·摩尔派你来的 | 
| [52:24] | Do you care to respond? | 不说点什么吗 | 
| [52:27] | I’d rather not. | 还是不了 | 
| [52:30] | Because you can’t trust me? | 因为你不能相信我吗 | 
| [52:32] | Is that what Jemma told you? | 是杰玛告诉你的吗 | 
| [52:36] | Well, she’s gone, and you can’t do this alone. | 她已经走了 你没法一个人单干 | 
| [52:40] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 这还是我自己来决定吧 | 
| [52:42] | And I decide who does what in my station. | 而谁在我的站里做什么得由我决定 | 
| [52:47] | Understood? | 明白吗 | 
| [52:55] | Besides, I want to help you find Thomas Shaw. | 而且 我想帮你找出托马斯·肖 | 
| [53:01] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [53:03] | ‘Cause he’ll take us down if we don’t take him down first. | 因为我们不先发制人 就会被他后发致死 |