Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

柏林谍影(Berlin Station)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 柏林谍影(Berlin Station)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] The CIA has taken another hit. 中情局雪上加霜
[00:13] A new leak from anonymous whistleblower Thomas Shaw 化名托马斯·肖的告密者泄露的最新情报
[00:16] has targeted the U.S. Embassy in Berlin. 目标直指美国驻柏林大使馆
[00:18] The Deputy Director wants you on Shaw’s trail 副局长希望你追查肖的事
[00:20] starting with the courier. 从联络人开始
[00:22] The station will think you’ve just arrived. 站里会以为你是刚来的
[00:24] You and me joined at the hip again… 我们又拴在一起了
[00:25] that’s either fate or a cosmically bad idea. 这是命运的安排还是阴差阳错
[00:28] With you, Hector, it’s one and the same thing. 赫克托 这两者在你身上没什么区别
[00:29] We can’t do this. 我们不能这么做
[00:31] By whose rules? 谁规定的
[00:32] They’re not for us. 对我们不适用
[00:34] I’d advise that they keep a close eye on Aleksandre Iosava. 我建议他们留心亚历山大·约萨瓦
[00:36] He’s laundering money through gas stations. 他在通过加油站洗钱
[00:38] Iosava, the Georgian. 约萨瓦 那个格鲁吉亚人
[00:39] Do what I can about getting into Iosava’s accounts. 我会尽力查查约萨瓦的账户
[00:42] Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, Thomas Shaw… 朱利安·阿桑奇 爱德华·斯诺登 托马斯·肖
[00:45] add them up, they’re still a fucking zero. 这些人加起来都不算什么
[00:47] The Berliner Zeitung reported today 「柏林日报」今日报道了
[00:48] on a new set of Thomas Shaw documents 托马斯·肖的一组新文件
[00:51] that revealed the identity of a German intelligence operative… 披露了一位德国情报特工的身份
[00:54] Holy shit, Gerald’s fucked. 该死 杰罗德完蛋了
[00:57] Gerald deserved a bit more than a “Fuck you.” 我觉得他不该被这么无情对待
[00:59] Whoever Thomas Shaw is 无论托马斯·肖是谁
[01:00] he sure has it in for Berlin Station. 他显然是在跟柏林站过不去
[01:03] – We can’t. I can’t. – What are you scared of? -不行 -你在怕什么
[01:05] That it’ll be exposed that I’m sleeping with my secretary. 怕我跟秘书上床的事会被曝光
[01:08] When the leak came out yesterday, for a moment, 昨天消息爆出来的时候 有一瞬间
[01:10] I hoped your name would be in the headline. 我真希望你的名字出现在标题上
[01:12] Losing a job that’s brought you so little happiness. 失去一份让你这么不开心的工作
[01:15] Claudia Gartner, German national. 克劳迪娅·加特纳 德国国籍
[01:17] I think she is the courier between Thomas Shaw and the reporter. 我认为她是托马斯·肖和那记者间的联络人
[01:30] Shaw isn’t just a whistleblower. 肖不止告了密
[01:32] He’s a murderer. 他还杀了人
[04:09] Come here. 来
[06:24] You’ve seen Hector’s report that the Saudi brothers 你们看过赫克托的报告了 说沙特兄弟
[06:26] are funding Aleksandre Iosava. 在资助亚历山大·约萨瓦
[06:28] But that’s all we’ve got at the moment. 但目前我们只掌握了这些
[06:30] Tbilisi buys it. 第比利斯那边相信了[格鲁吉亚首都]
[06:32] Their intel says… 他们的情报显示…
[06:32] Let’s stop having the same conversation. 同样的话就不用再说一次了
[06:34] I need something tangible I can pitch to Langley. 我需要点实在的东西好跟总部说
[06:37] Can I remind you that six days ago, 我能提醒一句吗 六天前
[06:38] a German intelligence officer was outed as one of our agents? 刚有一位德国情报人员被披露是我们的人
[06:42] We’re walking on eggshells here. 我们现在如履薄冰
[06:43] What’s more important… 哪样更重要
[06:44] safeguarding our interests 维护我们的利益
[06:45] or playing to Angela Merkel’s feelings? 还是照顾默克尔的情绪[德国总理]
[06:48] Maybe it’s both. 或许都重要
[06:49] What? I like Merkel. 怎么了 我喜欢默克尔
[06:52] You know, we… we understand our priorities, 我们知道自己的首要任务
[06:55] but the Germans are reluctant 但德国方面不愿意
[06:57] to press this Iosava issue any further. 进一步调查约萨瓦的事
[06:59] And frankly, I’m uncomfortable pressing the Germans. 老实讲 我也不愿意给德国施压
[07:05] All due respect, I disagree. 恕我直言 我不同意
[07:09] What if I said that we could infiltrate 如果我说我们能渗入
[07:12] – Iosava’s inner circle ourselves? – Excuse me? -约萨瓦的核心集团呢 -你说什么
[07:15] One of my former agents attends the same mosque as Iosava does, 我之前有个特工跟约萨瓦在同一座清真寺祷告
[07:18] as does one of Gerald’s. 还有杰罗德的一个特工
[07:19] He’s a prominent developer in the Muslim community. 他是穆斯林社区知名的开发商
[07:22] Then I’d say you should be the one to take the lead, Valerie. 那我认为这事应该由你牵头 瓦莱丽
[07:25] Steven will make sure you have everything that you need. 史蒂文会保障你的一切需要
[07:27] I’ll be in touch. 保持联系
[07:30] Wow. Well, where’d that come from? 刚刚那是什么情况
[07:33] I put those names on both your desks. 我把名单放你俩桌上了
[07:36] And what did I say? 而我是怎么说的
[07:38] I asked you to wait. 我让你先等等
[07:42] Well… 好吧
[07:44] You do not speak for this station nor me ever again. 你不准再代替站里或我发言了 下不为例
[07:49] Are we clear? 明白了吗
[07:55] Yes. 明白
[08:02] You’re right, this is really good. 你说得对 味道真好
[08:05] Martini, 来点马提尼
[08:08] good hummus. 美味鹰嘴豆泥
[08:09] What’s wrong with you? Eat something. 你怎么了 吃点啊
[08:11] You look like a fucking junkie. 你看着像他妈瘾君子似的
[08:12] That looks like a turd dipped in jizz. 那看着就像泡在精液里的粪便
[08:15] That’s nice. 真棒
[08:17] It’s the food of my ancestors, asshole. 这是祖先们发明的食物 傻逼
[08:19] And your ancestors’ enemies, asshole. 也包括你祖先的敌人 傻逼
[08:21] You know what? 听我说
[08:22] Can you not just for a fucking minute 你就不能消停一会儿
[08:24] let me eat my lunch in peace? 让我安静地吃个午饭吗
[08:26] Fuck. Excuse me. 妈的 麻烦一下
[08:35] Faisal missed the alternate this morning. 费萨尔上午没来轮班
[08:39] You worried about that? 你很担心吗
[08:42] He can take care of himself. 他能照顾好自己
[08:45] You’re not the only case officer 可不是只有你这位情报官
[08:46] to ever have an agent fall for him, Hector. 被手下的特工爱上过 赫克托
[08:48] You know that, right? 你知道的 对吧
[08:52] Here. 给
[08:56] So, uh, what did you do? 那你当时怎么做的
[09:01] I did my job. 我就做好的本职工作
[09:04] That’s what you do. 就得这样
[09:05] It’s a fucked-up business. 这行很操蛋
[09:08] It’s easy to get fucked. 一不小心就搞砸了
[09:10] So to speak. 没错
[09:11] We, uh, need more on the Saudi brothers, 我们得了解更多沙特兄弟的情况
[09:13] how they connect to Iosava. 比如他们怎么跟约萨瓦联系
[09:16] Undertow, this evening. 今晚跟线人接头
[09:17] Good. Did he get you something? 好 他给你什么消息了吗
[09:19] Frost’s job is on the line. 弗罗斯特的位子岌岌可危了
[09:21] Good. 挺好啊
[09:22] Clear the way for Valerie. 帮瓦莱丽扫清了障碍
[09:23] – That’s not fucking funny. – It’s a little funny. -根本不好笑 -有点好笑
[09:28] Without concrete intel, 没有具体情报
[09:30] we’re gonna have a fuck of a time 我们就很难
[09:31] getting the Germans to act against Iosava. 让德国人去收拾约萨瓦
[09:34] – So get me something. – All right. -所以你得给我点什么 -知道了
[09:46] Danke schoen. 非常感谢
[09:58] So, uh, Kelly… she’s really looking forward to tonight. 凯莉真的很期待今晚
[10:03] You’re not? 你不期待吗
[10:06] Well, I’d be able to enjoy myself a little more 如果能对亚历山大·约萨瓦采取行动
[10:10] if, uh, we could move forward on Aleksandre Iosava. 我心情可能会更好点
[10:15] Jemma Moore seems to be living with a mistaken assumption 杰玛·摩尔似乎有着某种错误推断
[10:17] that we don’t care. 觉得我们不上心
[10:18] Europe has had its own share 911之后 欧洲自身
[10:20] of terrorist attacks since 9/11. 也成了恐怖袭击的目标地
[10:22] I know. 我知道
[10:25] You know the situation. 你知道目前的情况
[10:26] Leftist judge… until we can prove Iosava is a threat, 左派会指手画脚 在能证明约萨瓦有威胁前
[10:29] she won’t authorize an audio op. 她不会批准进行语音监控的
[10:39] Then let me do it. 那就让我来
[10:42] What? 什么
[10:44] Half an hour. 半小时
[10:46] Let my people do what you’ve been unable to do. 让我的人去做你们没法做的事
[12:03] I just sent you a photo. 我刚给你发了张照片
[12:13] Who is this? 这是谁
[12:14] You tell me. 等你告诉我呢
[12:42] 克劳迪娅是他杀 明天下午两点一个人来三角铁路站的地下通道
[13:14] Do you have it? 拿到了吗
[13:21] Is there a change in operations? 行动有变吗
[13:23] I think there is. 我想有吧
[13:25] I’ll let you know. 会通知你的
[13:26] Hector! 赫克托
[13:28] I said I’m sorry. 我说了很抱歉
[13:30] I thought she would ruin everything 我想着如果丹尼尔太接近
[13:32] if Daniel got too close. 她会把一切都毁了
[13:38] This is not how Thomas Shaw operates. 托马斯·肖才不会这么做
[14:02] Hello, Peter. 你好 皮特
[14:06] It’s been a while, Steven. 好久不见 史蒂文
[14:07] It has. 是啊
[14:08] I thought you may have been taking your shoes elsewhere. 还以为你可能找其他人修鞋了呢
[14:12] No, never, never. 不 绝对不会
[14:13] Just trapped behind my desk. 只是工作太忙了
[14:15] How’s Kelly? 凯莉还好吧
[14:17] Uh, good. 挺好的
[14:18] She started talking about Provence again. 她又开始念叨普罗旺斯了
[14:20] The French. 法国人啊
[14:24] But you have something more pressing. 但你有更要紧的事
[14:26] Yeah, full restoration. 对 全面修复
[14:29] How long? 多久要
[14:31] Uh, immediately. 现在就要
[14:34] I can certainly try. 我尽量
[14:36] – Oh, thank you, Peter. – No problem. -谢谢 皮特 -没事
[14:38] Welcome. 不客气
[14:57] 红衣主教海岸24号 10969 柏林
[15:00] We were traveling to Rome. 我们当时要去罗马旅行
[15:04] We were traveling to Rome. 我们当时要去罗马旅行
[15:07] Good. You were traveling to Rome. 好 你们当时要去罗马旅行
[15:11] You were traveling to Rome. 你们当时要去罗马旅行
[15:15] The… 他…
[15:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:24] – Bye. – Bye-bye. -拜 -拜拜
[15:31] Valerie. 瓦莱丽
[15:37] You taught me well. They think I’m a native speaker. 你是个好老师 他们都以为英语是我母语
[15:42] So, I have done something useful with my life, huh? 看来我这辈子还是做过有意义的事嘛
[15:49] How are you? 你还好吗
[15:51] I’m good. 很好
[15:53] Good. 那就好
[15:55] But I don’t think you are here to catch up. 但我想你不是来叙旧的吧
[16:00] I assume you want to talk about Aleksandre Iosava. 我猜你是为亚历山大·约萨瓦的事而来吧
[16:03] Am I that transparent? 我就那么容易看透吗
[16:06] A reformed terrorist shows up to pray. 一个改过自新的恐怖分子去祷告了
[16:10] It’s only a matter of time 那你或你这样的人出现
[16:11] before you or someone like you shows up, too. 也是早晚的事了
[16:17] How can I help? 我能做些什么
[16:22] I know where he prays, Aalia. 我知道他去哪祷告 阿莉亚
[17:45] As-salamu alaykum. 大家好
[17:58] 我遇到了一位神职人员 他让我回到格鲁吉亚的家中
[19:51] I’m tired of buying your groceries. 我不想再帮你购物了
[19:54] Sorry. It was time-sensitive. 抱歉 是有时效性的
[19:58] The grocery list or the meeting? 你是指购物清单还是这次会面
[20:00] Both. 两者都是
[20:03] Tell me about the gas station. 跟我说说那个加油站
[20:07] Owned by a bunch of lowlifes. 归一帮人渣所有
[20:09] My father and I used to do business with them. 我父亲和我曾跟他们做过生意
[20:12] You seen their books? 你看过他们的账吗
[20:15] A few months ago. Why? 几个月以前看过 怎么了
[20:17] Let’s say I wanted to move money without anyone noticing. 假设我想在暗中转移钱
[20:20] You mean laundering. 你是指洗钱吧
[20:21] Is that something within the realm of their expertise? 这种活他们擅长吗
[20:25] I’m not sure. 不知道
[20:26] But you can find out. 但你可以查清楚
[20:28] I could. 可以
[20:30] But I’d rather not. 但我不想去
[20:32] And I’d rather be at home eating chips and guac, 我还想待在家吃着薯条鳄梨
[20:34] nursing a bucket of margaritas. 喝冰镇的玛格丽塔呢
[20:43] Let me see what I can do. 我想想办法吧
[20:47] That’s all I ask. 我就是这意思
[20:55] These aren’t ripe. 这些根本没熟
[20:57] – After hours… – Hours and hours. -几小时以后… -好几个小时
[21:01] It’s… it’s the Berlin excuse. 这就是柏林人的借口
[21:04] Remind me why we don’t do this more often. 我们怎么没经常聚聚
[21:07] Because our boys spend more time together 因为他们总是在一起
[21:09] than they spend with us. 不怎么搭理我们
[21:11] How’s Laura? 劳拉还好吗
[21:12] Mm, good. Trouble but good. 还好 虽然有点不省心
[21:15] What’d she do now? 她最近在忙什么
[21:17] Oh, well, uh, I got a drunk Skype from her last week. 上周跟我视频聊天的时候喝大了
[21:21] Seems to be really enjoying her time at Yale. 看起来她非常享受在耶鲁的时光
[21:23] You want children? You can have Laura. 想要孩子吗 劳拉归你了
[21:25] Oh, one Frost proves to be enough of a headache. 一个姓弗罗斯特的就够让人头疼了
[21:30] Our boys seem to have a little tiff this week. 他俩这周好像有点口角啊
[21:33] Hans was quite pissy the morning 早上听到迪特尔·克劳斯的事时
[21:35] the news broke about Dieter Klaus. 汉斯非常生气
[21:37] I assume the same goes with Steven. 我想史蒂文也是一样吧
[21:40] No, I hadn’t noticed. 我可没察觉
[21:42] He’s mastered the art of leaving his work at the office. 他从不把工作上的情绪带回家
[21:45] Well, you’re lucky. 你可真幸运
[21:46] I wish Hans spared me. 真希望汉斯能饶过我
[21:55] Pick up, Faisal, come on. 快接电话 费萨尔
[22:33] You okay? 你还好吗
[22:35] Fine. 我没事
[22:37] You sure? 真的吗
[22:44] During dinner I felt stupid. 晚餐的时候我觉得自己像傻子
[22:47] You’d had a disagreement with Hans, 你跟汉斯意见相左
[22:49] and Ulrich knew every detail. 来龙去脉乌利齐都知道
[22:51] But you hadn’t even thought to mention it to me. 可你却没想过告诉我
[22:54] Kelly. 凯莉
[22:56] You… I can’t. 我没法跟你说
[22:56] – You know… – But why can Hans? -要知道… -那汉斯怎么能说
[23:01] I’m… I’m not asking for the nitty-gritty, Steven. 我又没刨根问底 史蒂文
[23:05] I just want to have a sense of what is going on in your life, 我只是希望知道你的情况
[23:07] especially if it affects me… us. 尤其是这会影响到我…我们俩
[23:11] I’m sorry. 对不起
[23:14] Yeah. I know. 我知道
[23:20] Hello? 喂
[23:37] – Hey. – Hi, Patricia. -喂 -你好 帕特丽夏
[23:39] Too busy for family? 忙得连家人都没时间见吗
[23:40] We would love to see you. 我们很想见见你
[23:43] No, I’m not busy. 不 我没那么忙
[23:44] – I’d love to. – Great. -我很乐意 -太好了
[23:47] Can you come to Charlottenburg after work? 下班后来夏洛滕堡好吗
[23:49] Find something great to eat. 我们去吃好吃的
[23:52] Sure. See you tomorrow. 好的 明天见
[23:54] Bye. 再见
[24:06] 我每隔十五分钟给你发条信息 如果晚了哪怕一分钟 就报警
[24:53] Everything you asked for. 你要的都在这了
[24:54] Come in. 进来吧
[25:04] How are you? 你还好吗
[25:07] What do you want me to say, Steven? 你指望我说些什么 史蒂文
[25:09] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[25:12] This whole thing, it’s been hard on me, too. 这事对我来说也很艰难
[25:14] I don’t… 我不…
[25:17] Did you even need these files? 你真的需要这些文件吗
[25:21] All you ever wanted was someone 其实你想要的
[25:23] with the clearance to listen, huh? 只是个能听你倾诉的人 对吧
[25:27] You don’t miss our affair. 你怀念的不是我们的感情
[25:28] You miss the reassurance that came with the pillow talk. 而是怀念我们能躺在一起聊天
[25:31] The endless conversations where I get to tell you 怀念那些无休止的对话 怀念我告诉你
[25:33] how wonderful you are and how needed. 你是那么优秀 无可替代
[25:36] No. 不是的
[25:38] I miss you. 我怀念的是你
[25:42] Sit. 坐下
[25:54] And read. 慢慢看吧
[25:58] Sandra. 桑德拉
[26:01] Maybe you should hire your wife as your secretary. 也许你该雇你妻子当你秘书
[26:33] Who are you? 你是谁
[26:35] Where’s Ingrid? 英格丽呢
[26:36] She’s waiting for you. 她在等你
[26:37] Monkey Bar, Bikini Berlin. 猴子酒吧 柏林比基尼
[26:40] Is there a fucking fancy dress party? 是要办他妈化装舞会吗
[26:43] That wasn’t the arrangement. 计划不是这样的
[26:44] Well, it is now. 现在是了
[27:19] – Happy? – No. -满意了 -没有
[27:22] You took a risk involving somebody else, 你把别人也卷进来太危险了
[27:23] not to mention meeting here. 还非要在这见面
[27:24] There are cameras everywhere. 到处都是监控
[27:25] Safer than meeting a complete stranger at an underpass. 总比在地下通道见个陌生人安全
[27:28] You have no idea what you’ve been meddling with. 你完全不知道自己惹上了什么麻烦
[27:32] Enlighten me. Please. 那就请你告诉我吧
[27:36] Your friend, Claudia… 你的朋友 克劳迪娅…
[27:39] her death was no suicide. 她不是自杀
[27:43] Shaw killed her. 是肖杀死了她
[27:45] Did he? 是吗
[27:46] Or was it you? 还是你干的
[27:48] The second you asked Claudia to act as your courier, 你让她做你的联络人的那一刻
[27:52] you put her in danger. 就让她置身危险之中了
[27:53] Fuck you, spook! 去你的吧 你是间谍
[27:54] Fuck you. 去你的
[27:56] I’m putting my neck on the line 我这是冒着生命危险
[27:57] to warn you that your life may be in jeopardy. 来警告你 你有生命危险
[27:58] Bullshit, you’re trying to scare me 放屁 你是想吓唬我
[28:00] into giving you answers. 从我这打探消息
[28:02] But I don’t know who Thomas Shaw is. 但我不知道托马斯·肖是谁
[28:04] The system was created so no one does. 体系建起来就是为了不让人知道的
[28:06] The system is flawed, and it’s making him desperate. 体系有缺陷 让他狗急跳墙了
[28:09] You assholes are all the same. 你们这些混蛋都是一样的
[28:11] Little boys with a hero complex but no sense of responsibility. 有英雄情结的小男孩 但没有任何责任感
[28:15] You know American foreign policy kills more civilians 你知道美国的外交政策害死的平民
[28:18] than all terrorists put together! 比恐怖分子加起来害死的都多
[28:20] Sorry we don’t live in a perfect world, Ingrid. 英格丽 抱歉我们的世界并不完美
[28:22] But when someone finally blows the whistle, 但当终于有人敢于揭发了
[28:24] you smear their name… 你们却抹黑他们
[28:25] liar, traitor, murderer. 称他们为骗子 叛徒 凶手
[28:28] Shaw holds you accountable to your own CIA model, 肖让你们对你们的中情局模范负责
[28:31] and you shall know the truth, 「你们必晓得真理」
[28:33] and the truth shall set you free. 「真理必叫你们自由」
[28:34] Give me a fucking break. 饶了我吧
[28:35] Are you really that naive? 你真那么天真吗
[28:36] We’re done here. 我无话可说了
[28:38] I hope you die in a fucking drone strike. 我希望你被无人机炸死
[29:49] Where is Gerald? 杰罗德呢
[29:50] He’s fine. 他没事
[29:54] You said I’d never see you after that first time. 你说过第一次见面后我就再也不会见到你了
[29:58] That was the plan. 本来是这么打算的
[29:59] What’s important now is that you’re taken care of. 现在重要的是有人照顾你了
[30:04] So, are you my new contact? 那你是我的新联络人吗
[30:08] For now. 目前是
[30:11] Quick question before you go. 你走之前问你个问题
[30:14] Have you had any contact with Aleksandre Iosava? 你和亚历山大·约萨瓦有联系吗
[30:18] Iosava? 约萨瓦
[30:20] What kind of friends do you think I keep? 你以为我都跟什么人交朋友啊
[30:23] I’m told he’s reformed. 我听说他改过自新了
[30:28] Ask me in 30 years. 三十年后再问我吧
[30:30] Until then, I’ll keep him at arm’s length. 在那之前 我会离他远远的
[30:44] Here we go. Ready? Ready. One… ooh. 开始 准备好了吗 准备 一
[30:46] Two. Oh, my God, you got heavy. 二 天啊 你变重了
[30:50] Here she is. 她来了
[30:53] – We got Legos. – I got Legos! -我们买了乐高 -我买了乐高
[30:54] Wow! No way! 真的假的
[30:57] It’s what he wanted. You want ice cream? 这是他要的 你要冰激凌吗
[30:59] – Yeah. – You’re crazy. -好的 -你疯了
[31:00] Yeah, what flavor? 要什么口味的
[31:01] – Chocolate. – Chocolate? -巧克力 -巧克力吗
[31:03] Chocolate it is, then. 那就巧克力了
[31:05] Let’s go. 快走
[31:17] English, Max, English. 英语 麦克斯 说英语
[31:21] Well, I’ve been a little busy. 这个嘛 我有点忙
[31:25] You had a great time when you came to D.C., right? 你来特区玩过 挺开心的嘛
[31:27] Remember? 记得吗
[31:31] Your mom was my Oma’s sister. 你妈妈是我外婆的姐姐
[31:34] She was, yeah. 对 没错
[31:36] She was your grandma’s sister. 她是你外婆的姐姐
[31:39] And that’s what makes your mom and me cousins. 所以你妈妈和我是表亲
[31:44] Is your mom dead? 你妈妈死了吗
[31:47] – Max. – Mm-hmm. -麦克斯 -是啊
[31:51] She died a long time ago. 她很早之前就去世了
[31:56] How? 怎么死的
[31:58] I told you already, Max. 麦克斯 我跟你说过了
[32:00] Oh, forgot. 忘了
[32:03] It’s okay. 没关系
[32:08] How’s that ice cream taste? 冰激凌好吃吗
[33:25] What the hell, Faisal? 怎么回事 费萨尔
[33:26] You got two goons from the embassy outside. 有两个大使馆的蠢货在外面
[33:28] Rahim and Ali. 拉西姆和阿里
[33:29] They’ll send you home and kill you. 他们会把你遣返然后杀了你
[33:31] Walking into a gay club is signing your death warrant. 进了同性恋酒吧会送你上绝路的
[33:34] – It’s okay, Hector. – It’s not. -没事的 赫克托 -有事
[33:35] You tell them you came to see me, right? 你告诉他们你来找我的 明白吗
[33:36] You’re recruiting me. We can make this work. 你在招募我 我们能混过去的
[33:38] No. Listen to me. Listen to me. 不 听我说
[33:41] I’m not fighting this anymore. 我不想再挣扎了
[33:49] At that hotel room, I… 在酒店房间里 我
[33:52] I felt… 我觉得
[33:54] Hard to describe it. 很难形容
[33:57] I…I felt I was finally myself. 我觉得我终于做回自己了
[34:01] Did I think we had a future? 我想没想过我们能有未来
[34:04] Maybe. 或许吧
[34:07] We’re all allowed to fool ourselves sometimes. 我们都可以偶尔骗骗自己
[34:15] Hello?! 喂
[34:16] Just a minute. 等一下
[34:19] Come on! Aw. 快点
[34:23] I found Rahim, my friend there outside, waiting. 我发现了外面那位朋友拉西姆在等着
[34:26] He wanted to know where I’d been. 他想知道我都去了哪儿
[34:28] Abdullah was looking for me. 阿卜杜拉也在找我
[34:30] You were right. 你是对的
[34:32] Meeting at a hotel was a bad idea. 在酒店见面是个坏主意
[34:33] Bad idea. 馊主意
[34:34] Yes, but it was something I needed to do. 对 但是我需要这么做
[34:38] You see that, don’t you? 你懂吧
[34:40] Look, now I’m under their eye. 听着 他们现在监视着我
[34:43] They can sense something’s wrong. 他们会知道事有蹊跷
[34:46] Just a matter of time. 这是迟早的事
[34:47] And there’s only one option… 只有一个选择
[34:50] direct them to the crime 把他们引向
[34:51] that will cause the least damage 会对你和我的家庭
[34:54] to you and to my family. 造成最小伤害的罪行
[34:57] Hello! 喂
[34:58] Fuck you! 滚蛋
[35:01] – Listen to me. – Always. -听我说 -一直
[35:05] Always. 一直
[35:06] I’ve been hiding something. 我一直都有事藏着
[35:10] So many secrets. 那么多秘密
[35:15] All I need is an end to them. 我只想要个了断
[35:20] I need to be myself. 我要做回我自己
[35:23] If only for a short time. 即使只是很短一段时间
[35:26] There are other ways to fight, Faisal. 费萨尔 还有别的办法抗争的
[35:27] You know that. 你知道的
[35:30] Don’t do this. Come on. 别这么做 求你了
[35:36] No. 不
[35:46] Go. 快走
[35:47] Go before they see you, too. 在他们也看到你之前快走
[36:04] Answer the fucking question. 回答问题
[36:05] It’s very simple. Are you compromised? 很简单 你妥协了吗
[36:08] That’s not the point. 这不是重点
[36:08] It’s the fucking point, Hector. Are you compromised? 这就是重点 赫克托 你妥协了吗
[36:10] I’m not compromised, but if we don’t do something, 我没有妥协 但我们无所作为的话
[36:13] His people are gonna nab him! 他的人就会擒住他
[36:15] Yeah? What is that suppose to mean? 所以呢 这话什么意思
[36:16] What are you fucking proposing, Hector? 你他妈想说什么 赫克托
[36:18] Exfil and resettlement. 把他撤出来 重新安置
[36:19] No fucking way. No… no way. It’s too risky. 不可能 不行 太冒险了
[36:22] Two years of Saudi secrets… that’s risky. 两年来沙特的情报 那才是冒险
[36:24] Are you seriously suggesting that I chance the exfil 你真要建议我冒险从德国
[36:26] of a Saudi out of Germany? 撤走一个沙特人吗
[36:28] We owe him! Why am I surprised? 我们欠他的 我怎么早没想到
[36:30] If we thought he was a dangerous cleric, 要是我们觉得他是个危险的牧师
[36:32] we’d put a fucking bag over his head in a second! 我们早就弄死他了
[36:34] Yeah, yeah. 没错
[36:35] What the fuck’s that gonna get us, Hector? 那我们又能得到什么呢 赫克托
[36:37] We need Faisal to nail Iosava, correct? 我们需要费萨尔帮忙抓住约萨瓦 对吗
[36:40] We need Faisal to tell us what his government 我们需要费萨尔告诉我们他的政府
[36:43] is going to do about Syria and ISIL, correct? 要对叙利亚和伊斯兰国做什么 对吧
[36:46] But no, no, no, you’re telling me 但不对 你是在让我
[36:48] to take him out of the one fucking place 把他弄出一个
[36:49] that he’s useful to us 他会对我们有用的地方
[36:50] and set him up in, what, a fucking two-bedroom 然后怎么着 让他住进一个在新泽西的
[36:53] in Jersey with a view of the fucking Freedom Tower? 窗外能看到自由塔的两房公寓吗
[36:55] Listen to yourself for Chrissakes, Hector! 听听你自己在说什么 赫克托
[36:59] Can we just for once… just for fucking once… 我们能不能就一次 就他妈一次
[37:04] do the right thing? 做正确的事情
[37:08] You want to do the right thing? 你想做正确的事
[37:12] Join the fucking Peace Corps. 去参加和平护卫队吧
[37:20] Fuck this. 不他妈说了
[37:22] Here’s your Iosava intel. 这是你要的约萨瓦的情报
[37:36] Is this everything? 就这些了吗
[37:37] Keep going. 继续往后
[37:43] Holy shit. 天啊
[37:44] That’s Iosava with your asset, right? 这是约萨瓦和你的线人在一起 对吗
[37:49] Thanks, Johnson. 谢了 约翰逊
[37:57] Hello. 你好
[37:58] Hello. 你好
[38:00] How are my shoes? 我的鞋怎么样了
[38:02] Oh, they’re like new. 像新的一样了
[38:06] They’re all set. 都修好了
[38:08] Thank you, my friend. 谢谢你 朋友
[38:10] It’s on the house. 免费的
[38:20] Loyalty does not keep the lights on. 我的忠诚可不能帮你交电费
[39:42] Mercedes, German plates. 奔驰 德国牌照
[39:44] BIP3175 Bravo India Papa. 3175.
[39:51] I want to know who the fuck I’m dealing with. 我想知道我他妈要对付的是谁
[40:03] We have a 24-hour audio/video on Iosava’s apartment, 我们24小时声像监控着约萨瓦的公寓
[40:07] and everything comes back here directly to us. 所有动静直接反馈回这里
[40:09] And I’m assembling a team to parse everything. 我在组织人解析所有信息
[40:12] – And that’s gained us what? – Omniscience. -我们收获了什么 -上帝视角
[40:16] But we’ve only been playing God for 12 hours, 但我们才刚扮演了上帝12个小时
[40:18] with the cooperation of our German friends. 还得多亏了德国朋友的配合
[40:21] Hector met with JS-Undertow 赫克托跟线人见面了
[40:22] and learned that our ISIL-loving Saudi brothers 知道了亲伊斯兰国那两兄弟
[40:25] have made a sizable investment into a gas station chain 给一家连锁加油站投资了相当大一笔钱
[40:28] here in Berlin. 就在柏林
[40:29] We believe that it’s a laundering mechanism 我们相信这个是洗钱机制
[40:31] for getting money to Iosava. 是为了帮约萨瓦赚钱的
[40:33] We’re watching the company’s accounts. 目前正在查那家公司的账户
[40:35] Only a matter of time before we have actionable intelligence. 迟早会发现可以提起诉讼的信息
[40:37] We no longer have the luxury of time. 我们没有大把时间了
[40:40] Langley’s fearful of another Shaw leak 总部担心肖还会继续泄密
[40:41] and the repercussions 也担心约萨瓦的名字
[40:42] if Iosava’s name makes the headlines. 如果登上头条 会造成的影响
[40:46] Well, perhaps this might interest you. 也许有些你会感兴趣的事
[40:50] I’ve learned from a former asset that Iosava is soliciting funds 我从之前的一个线人那里得知约萨瓦在拉赞助
[40:53] for a new refugee foundation right here in Berlin. 要在柏林城里一个新的难民基金会
[40:56] So now we’re working on a plan to get one of our agents 现在我们正在努力让一名特工
[41:00] to infiltrate that foundation, 打入基金会内部
[41:02] which should give us the foothold 应该能给我们一些
[41:03] that we have not had up until now. 现在还没掌握的立足点
[41:05] Well done, Valerie. 做得好 瓦莱丽
[41:06] That’s just the kind of initiative I was asking for, Steven. 这就是我想要的主动性 史蒂文
[41:21] What are you doing? 你那是干什么
[41:22] Swingset meets Iosava without your knowing, 斯文赛特跟约萨瓦见面根本没让你知道
[41:25] and you present it as a strategy on our part. 你却说得像一切都是你布置好的一样
[41:29] Would you rather I tell the truth and embarrass us all? 你宁愿我说实话让大家都难堪吗
[41:32] I’d rather you not overstep your bounds twice in one week. 我希望你不要一周内两次僭越
[41:36] I didn’t have time. 我没时间跟你扯这些
[41:37] Time… it takes five fucking seconds, Valerie. 没时间 这他妈就五秒钟的事 瓦莱丽
[41:39] And how long would it have taken 那你当初要是挽救一下杰罗德的事业
[41:41] for you to save Gerald’s career? 又能花多少时间
[41:44] You didn’t have to tell him. 告诉他坏消息的人可不是你
[41:45] You didn’t even visit him for Christ’s sake. 你都没去看过他 我的天
[41:47] All right, look. Okay. 好吧 听着 我明白
[41:50] All right, okay. 好吧
[41:55] We need to be on the same page on this. 这事我们得达成一致
[41:58] Even if we’re not, we need to appear to be. 即便达不成 也得装作是一致的
[42:04] Yeah, understood. 行 明白
[42:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[42:37] I just got word that Faisal’s on a plane to Riyadh. 我刚得知 费萨尔上了去利雅得的飞机
[42:43] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[42:47] Get the fuck out of my face. 滚
[43:10] There’s this woman at work. 站里有个女的
[43:13] And, uh, let’s just call her Beth, all right? 姑且叫她贝丝吧 好吗
[43:16] And Beth is just driving me fucking crazy. 这个贝丝快把我弄疯了
[43:19] What’s she doing? 她怎么了
[43:22] She’s constantly undermining me… 她不断地给我使阴招
[43:25] again and again and again. 一次一次又一次
[43:27] She has no respect for hierarchy. 她根本无视等级
[43:30] She’s gunning for me. She wants my fucking job. 她在跟我较劲 她觊觎我的位子
[43:36] Is this Beth one of the only women in the office? 这个贝丝是办公室唯一的女性吗
[43:39] Yeah, in her position. 对 她那个级别就她一个
[43:43] Well, it’s hard to be a woman in a boys club. 女人想在男人扎堆的地方混可不容易
[43:48] I’ve done it. 我经历过
[43:50] You have to work that much harder 得特别努力
[43:51] just to prove you deserve to be there. 就为了证明自己配得上那位子
[43:56] Acknowledge her worth. 你得承认她的价值
[43:59] And, uh, maybe she won’t feel she has so much to prove. 也许她就会觉得不需要努力证明什么了
[44:09] That’s good advice. 真是好建议
[44:13] That’ll be 100 Euro. 我要收费100欧元
[44:14] Okay. 没问题
[44:17] I accept payment in cash… 我接受现金
[44:23] …or sexual favors. 或者卖身来还
[44:39] I, um… 我
[44:42] tried calling. 给你打过电话
[44:44] I know. Thank you. 我知道 谢谢
[44:47] I just, uh… I couldn’t get away. 我只是抽不开身
[44:57] I need to talk about this. 我得聊聊
[44:59] About what? 聊什么
[45:01] I read the papers. 我看了报纸
[45:03] That German that went down. 被拉下水的那个德国人
[45:09] What do… what… What do you want me to say? 你想让我说什么
[45:13] That I was responsible for the German? 说我本该对他负责吗
[45:14] Because I was. 因为确实如此
[45:16] Val. 瓦莱
[45:21] I’m not trying to fight with you. 我不是想跟你吵架
[45:23] I just don’t want to learn any of your secrets from the papers. 我只是不想通过报纸知道你的秘密
[45:29] Benny. 本尼
[45:32] You know I tell you everything. 你知道我对你无话不说
[45:35] Everything? 无话不说吗
[45:37] Because if there is something, now’s the time. 如果真有什么事 现在就是时候告诉我了
[45:45] I promise. 我保证
[45:47] Now, would you please shut up? 现在闭嘴好吗
[46:13] Gin and tonic. 金汤力
[46:17] Bourbon on ice. 波本加冰
[46:20] Why did you speak to Ingrid Hollander? 你为什么去找英格丽·霍兰德
[46:22] Why don’t we start with introductions? 不如我们先自我介绍一下吧
[46:25] Daniel Miller. 丹尼尔·米勒
[46:28] God, I love that German warmth. 天 我真喜欢德国人的热情
[46:35] You work for Hans Richter. 你是汉斯·里克特的人
[46:37] And you run errands for Steven Frost. 而你是帮史蒂文·弗罗斯特跑腿的
[46:44] Why’d you follow me? 你为什么跟踪我
[46:47] I like to know who I’m up against. 我想知道自己要对付的是什么人
[46:50] Someone smart enough to track a car 一个足够聪明的人 知道去追查
[46:51] registered to the Bundesvermogensamt. 一辆登记在偏远地区的车
[46:56] Why did you speak with Ingrid Hollander? 你到底为什么去找英格丽·霍兰德
[47:00] A mutual friend died. 我们有个共同的朋友去世了
[47:02] Tragic accident. 悲惨的意外
[47:05] I was paying my condolences. 我去致哀
[47:07] I don’t believe in accidents. 我可不相信意外
[47:09] Neither do I. 我也一样
[47:23] Are you trying to tell me something? 你想告诉我什么吗
[47:25] I’m just starting a conversation. 我只是在找话题
[47:40] Lovely to meet you, Ester Krug. 很高兴认识你 艾斯特·克鲁格
[48:05] What are you doing right now? 你干什么呢
[48:07] I need to break some shit. 我得打碎点什么
[48:23] Oh, my God. 我的天
[48:29] Shit. 该死
[48:41] Come on, old man. 来吧 老伙计
[48:43] Nice. 真不错
[48:49] Oh, my God. 天
[48:51] I used to come up here all the time when I was a kid. 我小时候经常上来
[48:55] And right there… 那里就是…
[49:01] Carrie Rush’s bedroom. 凯瑞·拉什的卧室
[49:06] She never lowered her blinds. 她从来不把百叶窗放下来
[49:09] Was she hot? 她很辣吗
[49:11] She was 13. Perv. 她那时候才13岁 变态
[49:16] You know, the last time that I said goodbye 我最后一次跟我妈告别
[49:18] to my mom was down there. 是在那下边
[49:20] I remember her blue coat… 我记得她的蓝色外套
[49:24] fur collar and all the gold buttons. 毛领 还有金色的扣子
[49:28] I looked out of my window, 我从窗外看出去
[49:32] and I watched her… 我看到她
[49:35] walking towards the gates. 朝大门走去
[49:38] Red BMW waiting for her. 一辆红色宝马在等她
[49:44] How’d she die? 她怎么去世的
[49:47] She was having an affair with a West German intelligence officer. 她跟一个西德情报员有了外遇
[49:54] He was targeted by a Red Army faction splinter group. 他被苏联红军的一个派系分裂集团盯上了
[49:56] They put a charge on the engine of his BMW. 他们在他的宝马引擎上放了引爆器
[49:59] Oh, man. 天
[50:02] You know the last thing she said to me before she left? 你知道她走之前对我说的最后一句是什么吗
[50:08] She asked me if I wanted her to stay. 她问我是否希望她留下
[50:17] She wouldn’t have stayed. 她不会留下的
[50:19] She might have. 也许会的
[50:22] I should have spoken up. 我应该说出来的
[50:26] ‘Cause on some level, I knew that something was wrong. 因为某种程度上 我知道有事不对劲
[50:33] Sounds like the perfect making for a spook. 听着真像完美的间谍故事的开篇
[50:37] Save mom, save the world. 救回妈妈 拯救世界
[50:40] Maybe. 也许吧
[50:46] You see, that’s the thing about secrets. 你看 秘密就这点不好
[50:51] Your mom, she didn’t need to die like that. 你母亲本不需要那样死去的
[50:57] All that sneaking around got you nowhere. 那些遮遮掩掩不会对你有任何帮助
[51:04] My agent’s on a plane right now flying to his death. 我有个特工正在飞机上飞向死亡
[51:13] Built his whole life on secrets. 他整个人生都是建立在谎言上的
[51:16] They ate him up. 它们把他生吞活剥了
[51:18] They chew you up, and they spit you out. 它们会嚼碎你 然后再吐出来
[51:22] Only one way to stop them. 只有一个方法能阻止它们
[51:24] Drag them into the sunlight like vampires! 把它们像吸血鬼一样拖到阳光下
[51:34] Watch them wither and die 看着它们枯萎死去
[51:36] until there’s nothing left but ash. 直到化为灰烬
[51:39] Sounds violent. 听着真暴力
[51:43] The truth always is. 真相永远是暴力的
[51:47] You see, the truth won’t set you free. 要知道 真相不会让你自由
[51:51] Beneath one secret, 一个秘密之下
[51:52] there’s another and another and another. 总会有一个一个又一个
[51:53] One big fucking mess of our own creation. 这是我们人类最操蛋的事
[52:02] You need to be careful, Daniel. 你得当心 丹尼尔
[52:06] – Of what? – Nothing. -当心什么 -没什么
[52:08] Everything. 一切
[52:11] Berlin. 柏林
[52:15] You know, with this fucking 你知道的 随着这个
[52:17] Thomas Shaw shit going down. 托马斯·肖的事不断发酵
[52:24] I’m just looking out for an old friend. 我只是在关照一个老朋友
[52:30] I got ya. 你有我呢
柏林谍影

Post navigation

Previous Post: 柏林谍影(Berlin Station)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 柏林谍影(Berlin Station)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

柏林谍影(Berlin Station)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme