英文名称:Berlin I Love You
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:27] | ♪ Berlin ♪ | ♪柏林♪ |
[01:29] | ♪ You’re my heart and my eternal sin ♪ | ♪你是我的心 也是我永恒的罪♪ |
[01:37] | ♪ Deep in my soul ♪ | ♪在我的灵魂深处♪ |
[01:40] | ♪ I will always love you ♪ | ♪我会一直爱你♪ |
[01:47] | ♪ Berlin ♪ | ♪柏林♪ |
[01:50] | ♪ The way you dance ♪ | ♪你舞动的模样♪ |
[01:51] | ♪ Is the way we begin ♪ | ♪就是我们开始的方式♪ |
[01:57] | ♪ I learned to say ♪ | ♪我学会了说♪ |
[02:01] | ♪ My hopes will come true ♪ | ♪我会美梦成真♪ |
[02:07] | ♪ Berlin ♪ | ♪柏林♪ |
[02:10] | ♪ I will always ♪ | ♪我会一直♪ |
[02:13] | ♪ Love you ♪ | ♪爱你♪ |
[02:17] | Ich bin ein Berliner. | 我是一个柏林人 |
[02:23] | So this is Berlin… | 这就是柏林 |
[02:26] | a pounding heartbeat of a divided muscle. | 心脏带着一股分裂的力量不停跳动着 |
[02:30] | Grown out of fear of complete destruction. | 因害怕彻底毁灭而长大 |
[02:32] | Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall. | 戈尔巴乔夫先生推倒了这座墙 |
[02:37] | Crushed and reduced to ashes | 将它粉碎并化为灰烬 |
[02:39] | and it rose from its ashes like a phoenix. | 之后柏林像凤凰一样 浴火重生 |
[02:42] | Like a golden angel. | 像只金色的天使 |
[02:45] | People come to Berlin to dream… | 人们来到柏林追求梦想 |
[02:48] | to dance… | 来跳舞 |
[02:51] | and to fall in love. | 还有坠入爱河 |
[02:54] | And, some of them, | 在他们当中 有些人 |
[02:56] | to fly away. | 是为了远走高飞 |
[03:01] | I came here to sing. | 我为了唱歌来到这里 |
[03:08] | ♪ I listened very carefully ♪ | ♪我十分认真地听♪ |
[03:12] | ♪ Then a voice told me ♪ | ♪然后有个声音告诉我♪ |
[03:16] | ♪ I am free ♪ | ♪我是自由的♪ |
[03:18] | ♪ The universe loves me ♪ | ♪造物主爱我♪ |
[03:21] | ♪ Ooh, ooh ♪ | ♪哇喔 哇喔♪ |
[03:24] | Jesus fucking Christ, will you stop it? | 去他妈的 你能闭嘴吗 |
[03:30] | Look, relax. This is a big, beautiful spot. | 听着 放松点 这地方美丽又宽敞 |
[03:33] | There’s enough space for both us, okay? | 这有足够大的空间给我们俩 不是吗 |
[03:35] | Beautiful? | 美丽吗 |
[03:37] | You must be kidding. | 你一定是在说笑 |
[03:39] | Why don’t we join forces? | 我们为什么不联合起来 |
[03:41] | I do the singing, | 我来唱歌 |
[03:43] | and you do the… whatever it is you’re doing. | 你来做 额 做你正在做的事 |
[03:45] | Yeah? We earn more money. | 对吧 我们会赚更多的钱 |
[03:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:53] | ♪ We’re all the same inside ♪ | ♪我们的内心都是一样的♪ |
[03:56] | ♪ We seek for love outside ♪ | ♪我们在这个世界寻找爱♪ |
[04:12] | I came to Berlin to die. | 我来柏林是为了死 |
[04:18] | Natalie and I had planned on Berlin for our honeymoon | 娜塔莉和我曾计划在柏林度蜜月 |
[04:22] | until she realized she was in love with my brother, Rick. | 直到她意识到她爱上了我的哥哥 瑞奇 |
[04:30] | So I came to Berlin by myself. | 所以我一个人来到了柏林 |
[04:33] | Well, it seemed like the literary place to drink myself to death. | 它似乎就是那个可以让我颓废放纵的天堂 |
[04:50] | I avoided everything. | 我避开一切事 |
[04:53] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[04:55] | At all cost. | 不惜一切代价 |
[04:59] | Berlin was living, | 柏林是充满生气的 |
[05:01] | thriving. | 繁荣的 |
[05:03] | But I was a ghost… | 但我就像是个游魂一样 |
[05:06] | untouched by all. | 任何人都触碰不到我 |
[05:22] | The price is, uh… | 这个价格是 呃 |
[05:24] | Well, it’s insane. | 好吧 这太离谱了 |
[05:27] | How do you want me to pay? | 你想让我给你多少钱 |
[05:29] | Vanessa makes the decision. | 这由瓦内萨做主 |
[05:33] | Well, talk to your wife, let me know. | 好吧 和你妻子谈谈 再告诉我 |
[05:39] | Help me understand these Germans. | 总算看清了这些德国佬 |
[05:46] | 00 in the morning. | 安静点 现在是凌晨三点 |
[05:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:00] | Who is this? | 谁啊 |
[06:02] | Vanessa made her decision. | 瓦内萨做了决定 |
[06:10] | Listen, tell your wife thank you for choosing me. | 听着 告诉你老婆 感谢她选择了我 |
[06:18] | I don’t have a wife. | 我没有老婆 |
[06:23] | Who’s Vanessa? | 那谁是瓦内萨 |
[06:24] | Good afternoon, Mr. Lander. I am Vanessa. | 下午好 兰德先生 我是瓦内萨 |
[06:29] | Oh, well, I’m Jared. | 噢 好吧 我是贾里德 |
[06:31] | Where are we going today, Jared? | 我们今天去哪 贾里德 |
[06:37] | You should move. | 你该开车了 |
[06:58] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[07:06] | Natalie. Thank God. Listen, I’ve been going out of my mind. | 娜塔莉谢天谢地 听着 我快疯了 |
[07:09] | Listen, just two seconds, all right? | 听着 我很快就好 可以吗 |
[07:12] | You blew it. You totally blew it. | 你搞砸了它 完全搞砸了 |
[07:14] | Thanks for nothing. | 谢谢你帮了倒忙 |
[07:16] | Well, I didn’t do anything. | 呃 我什么都没有做 |
[07:18] | You complained to Frau Gruber about me. | 你向格鲁伯夫人抱怨我 |
[07:21] | And you know that Frau Gruber is best friends with Herr Zimmer, | 你知道格鲁伯夫人和齐默先生是好朋友 |
[07:25] | who will of course report this to Fraulein Platz. | 他一定会把这件事告诉普拉茨夫人 |
[07:28] | One more complaint and I get das boot. | 再被投诉一次 我就要卷铺盖走人 |
[07:31] | No, no, no, no. Look, I can’t deal with this right now. | 不不不 听着 我现在没空管这事 |
[07:34] | You’re gonna have to leave. | 你现在必须离开 |
[07:35] | I’m keeping an eye on you. What’s your name? | 我会盯着你的 你叫什么 |
[07:38] | Uh, Jared. | 呃 贾里德 |
[07:40] | I’m Rose. How do you do? | 我是罗丝 你好 |
[07:44] | Eau du désir. | 欲望之水 |
[07:46] | The new fragrance for men by Guillaume. | 这款男士香水由纪尧姆设计 |
[07:51] | Natalie, look, I’m so sorry. | 娜塔莉 听着 我很抱歉 |
[07:53] | – Jared. – Look, this whole time apart… | – 贾里德 – 听着 分开这么久 |
[07:55] | Everything seems so much clearer now. | 现在似乎一切都清楚多了 |
[07:58] | – Don’t you think? – Stop. Listen. | – 你不觉得吗 – 停下 听我说 |
[07:59] | Your brother and I are getting married. | 我和你哥哥要结婚了 |
[08:07] | Jared? | 贾里德 |
[08:12] | Take me to the nearest bridge. | 去离我最近的桥 |
[08:29] | What? What the… | 什么 怎么回 |
[08:31] | I am loaded with several safety features. | 车上装有安全性能 |
[08:34] | Why did you stop the car? | 你为什么要停车 |
[08:36] | Vanessa, why did you stop the car? | 瓦内萨 你为什么要停车 |
[08:38] | She’s not worth it, the girl that brought you to this. | 让你落到这般田地的女孩 不值得你这样做 |
[08:41] | Excuse me for saying this, but she’s a bitch. | 原谅我这么说 但她就是个婊子 |
[08:43] | Vanessa! | 瓦内萨 |
[08:44] | I am a Berliner, Jared. We are not known for soft language. | 我是柏林人 贾里德 说话从不客气 |
[08:47] | She’s a bitch. You will forget her in time. | 她是一个婊子 你迟早会忘记她的 |
[08:50] | Wait. Wait. Is this in your program? | 等一下 这在你的程序中吗 |
[08:53] | Those of us who do not have the gift of life truly envy the value of | 我们这些没被赋有生命的 真羡慕 |
[08:56] | it. | 有生命的生物 |
[09:00] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 |
[09:01] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[09:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 |
[09:09] | No, no. You shouldn’t be saying that. | 不行 你不能这么说 |
[09:12] | No, no, no, no. Saying anything but programmed responses. | 不 除了程序导入的内容什么都别说 |
[09:18] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[09:23] | Stop following me. | 别跟着我 |
[09:25] | Stop it. | 快停下 |
[09:31] | You aren’t thinking of killing yourself anymore. | 你不会再想要自杀 |
[09:37] | When faced with the mysteries of the universe, | 当面对宇宙的奥秘的时候 |
[09:39] | life once again seems appealing. | 生活似乎再次充满吸引力 |
[09:43] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[09:45] | I want to show you my Berlin. | 想带你看看我的柏林 |
[09:51] | ♪ When you go ♪ | ♪当你离去♪ |
[09:55] | ♪ Don’t look back ♪ | ♪别回头♪ |
[10:08] | ♪ When we go ♪ | ♪当我们离去♪ |
[10:14] | ♪ An empty hand ♪ | ♪双手空空♪ |
[10:18] | ♪ Once held your love ♪ | ♪曾经拥有你的爱♪ |
[10:24] | ♪ Once held you love ♪ | ♪曾经拥有你的爱♪ |
[10:31] | ♪ This empty hand ♪ | ♪再一次落空的手♪ |
[10:55] | ♪ When we were young ♪ | ♪当我们年轻的时候♪ |
[10:58] | ♪ Oh, children in the moment ♪ | ♪哦 此刻的孩子们♪ |
[11:03] | ♪ The passing of a day ♪ | ♪一天的消逝♪ |
[11:06] | ♪ Seemed like a year or two ♪ | ♪像是过了一两年♪ |
[11:15] | ♪ Taxes and gasoline ♪ | ♪税收和汽油♪ |
[11:18] | ♪ All the debts to be carried ♪ | ♪所有要背负的债♪ |
[11:23] | ♪ Now the years go by like days ♪ | ♪现在岁月如梭♪ |
[11:28] | ♪ All the debts to be paid ♪ | ♪所有要背负的债♪ |
[11:49] | You know, these have been the most joyous moments of my life. | 你知道 这是我一生中最快乐的时刻 |
[11:55] | You can apply that to your next interpersonal relationship. | 你可以将它用在下一段人际关系中 |
[12:08] | You’re perfect. | 你很完美 |
[12:13] | Listen. | 听着 |
[12:17] | I want you to know that… | 我想让你知道 |
[12:21] | well,you’re restored my faith in love. | 你让我重新相信爱情 |
[12:24] | Then I have done all that I set out to do. | 那么我完成了我应做的一切 |
[12:26] | That is all. | 这就是全部了 |
[12:38] | Fuck! | 混蛋 |
[12:40] | Shit! The windows. | 妈的 窗户没关 |
[12:44] | Vanessa! | 瓦内萨 |
[12:49] | No, no, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[12:51] | I am Vanessa. What is your name? | 我叫瓦内萨 你叫什么 |
[12:53] | Oh, thank God. You’re still there. | 哦 感谢上帝 你还在这 |
[12:54] | Vanessa, I’m so sorry. | 瓦内萨 我很抱歉 |
[12:56] | Destination, please? Destination, please? | 目的地 目的地 |
[12:59] | Vanessa? – Searching. | – 瓦内萨 – 搜索 |
[13:01] | No, it’s me. It’s Jared. | 不 是我 我是贾里德 |
[13:02] | Can you… Can you hear me? – Searching. Searching. | – 你能 你能听到吗 – 搜索 搜索 |
[13:04] | Vanessa, can you hear me? – Searching. | – 瓦内萨 你能听到我吗 – 搜索 |
[13:14] | Listen, please, please, please call me back. | 听着 请你千万 千万要回我电话 |
[13:16] | It’s about Vanessa. | 是关于瓦内萨的事 |
[13:19] | She’s not talking to me. | 她不和我说话 |
[13:25] | Oh, you really did it this time. | 这次你真的做到了 |
[13:27] | They kicked me out! | 他们把我赶出去了 |
[13:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:29] | They said I make too much noise with the furniture | 他们说我动家具声音太大 |
[13:32] | and I do funny voices. | 而且我会发出滑稽的声音 |
[13:34] | Well, you do make funny voices. | 好吧 你发出的声音确实很滑稽 |
[13:36] | I move furniture around late at night | 我在深夜把家具动来动去 |
[13:39] | cause I’ve got nothing else to do. | 是因为我无事可做 |
[13:40] | I don’t know anyone here in this city. | 在这个城市里我一个人也不认识 |
[13:50] | I’m just a voice-over actor trying to get some work. | 我只是个配音演员 想找份工作 |
[13:55] | I’m practicing cartoon characters. | 我在练习为卡通人物配音 |
[13:58] | Oh, Stanley, here’s another fine mess you get me into. | 哦 斯坦利 你又把我扯进一件破事 |
[14:35] | ♪ When you go ♪ | ♪当你走了♪ |
[14:40] | ♪ Don’t look back ♪ | ♪不要回头♪ |
[14:53] | ♪ When you go ♪ | ♪当你走了♪ |
[14:59] | ♪ An empty hand ♪ | ♪两手空空♪ |
[15:01] | The car is yours, sir. | 先生 这车是你的了 |
[15:04] | Major congrats. | 十分恭喜你 |
[15:08] | She chose you. | 她选择了你 |
[15:16] | I came to Berlin to drink myself to death. | 我来柏林的目的是想用酒精杀死自己 |
[15:20] | But I fell in love | 但我坠入爱河了 |
[15:23] | with Rose. | 和罗丝 |
[15:28] | What’s up? Come down. | – 怎么了 – 下来吧 |
[15:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:31] | Because I wanna show you my Berlin! | 因为我想带你看看我的柏林 |
[15:33] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[15:34] | Adorable… Coming. | – 可爱的 – 来了 |
[15:36] | …avoid-at-all-costs Rose. | 原本怎么都想躲开的罗丝 |
[16:00] | Go away. | 走开 |
[16:03] | I’ll pay for it, you know. | 我会付钱 你知道的 |
[16:05] | How? With a prayer? | 怎么付 用一个祷告吗 |
[16:09] | Where did you put your vodka, comrade? | 你把伏特加放在哪里了 同志 |
[16:11] | Vodka is out. | 伏特加卖完了 |
[16:15] | Then give me whiskey. | 那给我威士忌 |
[16:17] | Out too. | 也卖完了 |
[16:18] | Come on, Michail. Stop playing games with me here. | 得了吧 米哈伊尔 别在这耍我了 |
[16:20] | Sorry. Can’t do it. | 抱歉 做不到 |
[16:23] | Didn’t you say I reminded you of your older brother? | 你不是说我让你想起你的哥哥吗 |
[16:26] | Is this how you treat a brother? No wonder he died. | 这是你对待兄弟的方式吗 难怪他死了 |
[16:28] | He didn’t die. We saved his life. | 他没死 我们救活了他 |
[16:31] | Me and whole family. | 我还有整个家庭 |
[16:33] | No more money for drinks. | 没钱拿来喝酒了 |
[16:34] | He was crying like little baby, trying to carve himself with knife. | 他哭得像个小孩 试图用刀割自己 |
[16:39] | Now, he’s working for Google. | 现在他在谷歌工作 |
[16:41] | Michail, I really had a bad day, okay? | 米哈伊尔 我今天真的过的很糟糕 |
[16:44] | You sound exactly like him. | 你听起来和他一模一样 |
[16:46] | I’ll pay for it. | 我会帮他付钱 |
[16:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:51] | He’s not angel. It’s just costume. | 他不是天使 这是他装出来的 |
[16:54] | You heard her. The lady pays. | 你听到了没 这位女士会付钱 |
[16:59] | Good-karma girl, huh? | 善有善报 懂吗 |
[17:00] | So? | 所以呢 |
[17:01] | It’s €11.99. | 一共11.99欧元 |
[17:08] | You’re making me feel really bad here. | 你让我感觉很糟糕 |
[17:11] | Actually, worse than our Russian dissident just did. | 实际上 比俄罗斯唱反调的人还糟糕 |
[17:14] | Hey, I’m just inviting an angel for a drink. | 嘿 我只是请一位天使喝一杯 |
[17:17] | You’re right, Michail. | 你说对了 米哈伊尔 |
[17:19] | The last thing to go is really a man’s pride. | 最重要的真是男人的尊严 |
[17:35] | His mum’s gonna be back in a few days. | 他的妈妈会在几天后回来 |
[17:37] | She might not be. His brother is still in the hospital. | 也可能不回来 他的弟弟还在医院 |
[17:40] | Yeah. But, you know, you move him now, it’s gonna devastate him. | 对 但是现在让他离开 他会崩溃的 |
[17:42] | It’s another new place with more new people. | 那里有更多的陌生人 |
[17:45] | I think he’s never gonna see them again. | 我觉得他不会再见到家人了 |
[17:46] | Look, it’s not ideal. I’m not arguing that. | 听着 情况很不理想 我也知道 |
[17:49] | But they’re not gonna let him stay here. | 但他们不会让他留在这儿 |
[18:17] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[18:18] | Yeah? Um, chicken. | – 请说 – 有鸡肉吗 |
[18:20] | Chicken? Yes. | 鸡肉吗 有 |
[18:28] | Liv, um, Nisar Raslan, | 丽芙 嗯 尼萨尔·拉斯兰 |
[18:30] | is there any way we can make an exception for him? | 我们能有什么办法为他破个例吗 |
[18:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:34] | The little boy whose younger brother is in the hospital. | 那个弟弟还在医院的小男孩 |
[18:36] | Oh. | 噢 |
[18:37] | Yeah. Could we possibly let him stay here one more night? | 是啊 我们可以让他再住一晚吗 |
[18:40] | I wish we could, but absolutely not. | 我也很想 但显然不能 |
[18:43] | We can call the Jugendamt ask not to try and place him | 我们可以打给福利院让他们暂时不安置他 |
[18:48] | until we know when the mother will be returning. | 直到我们得知他的母亲什么时候回来 |
[18:50] | But he can’t stay here unchaperoned. | 但他不能呆在这儿 这里没人看管他 |
[21:01] | Oh, hello, darling. Hello. | 噢 你好 亲爱的 你好 |
[21:03] | I can’t believe you don’t have olive oil here. | 我不敢相信你这里没有橄榄油 |
[21:05] | I mean, how can you cook without olive oil, | 我是说 没有橄榄油你是怎么做饭的 |
[21:08] | the basis of all… | 这可是做饭的基本 |
[21:09] | What’s this? This is Nisar. | – 他是谁 – 他是尼萨尔 |
[21:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:19] | Um, do you wanna sit down? | 呃 你想坐下吗 |
[21:21] | Wanna sit over there? | 想坐在那边吗 |
[21:23] | Um… Oh, do you want something to drink? | 嗯 想要喝些什么吗 |
[21:25] | Like, uh… I’ve only got water. | 比如说 呃 家里只有水了 |
[21:27] | Water? No? | 水可以吗 不要吗 |
[21:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:32] | So, is he from the shelter? | 那么 他从收容所来的吗 |
[21:36] | I know what I think you might like. | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[21:40] | Well… is he? | 好吧 那他是吗 |
[21:43] | No. I picked him up in an alleyway. | 不 我在小巷子里捡到他的 |
[21:46] | Here, look. | 好了 看一下 |
[21:55] | Could you just stop with the Arabic long enough | 可不可以别用阿拉伯语交流 |
[21:58] | to tell me what’s going on? | 先告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[21:59] | Well, he only understands Arabic. | 他只懂阿拉伯语 |
[22:00] | It’s the only thing he has in his life he hasn’t lost. | 他就只剩下这个了 |
[22:05] | And is he staying here? | 他要住在这里吗 |
[22:08] | Should we go outside for a second? | 我们可以出去讲吗 |
[22:11] | Two seconds, okay? | 很快回来 好吗 |
[22:19] | Look, he’s just here for the night. | 他就在这儿过一夜 |
[22:21] | His little brother is in hospital with pneumonia. | 他的弟弟因肺炎住院了 |
[22:23] | His mum is staying with him. | 他妈妈要留院陪护 |
[22:24] | I can’t leave him in the shelter alone. | 我不能把他一个人留在庇护所里 |
[22:25] | It’s not allowed. | 规定不允许这样 |
[22:26] | Well, what about his father? | 那么 他父亲呢 |
[22:28] | Well, his father didn’t come with them. | 嗯 他父亲没有和他们一起来 |
[22:30] | And they were going to give him to child services. | 工作人员打算把他送到儿童服务中心 |
[22:32] | If he goes to child services, I don’t know how long it will be | 如果他去了那里 我不知道要费多大功夫 |
[22:34] | before I can get him back to his mum. | 才能让他重新见到他妈妈 |
[22:36] | So, he’s staying the night here? | 所以 他就是来过夜的吗 |
[22:37] | Yes. It’s just one night. That’s all it is. | 对 过夜 只呆一晚 |
[22:41] | When you were in hospital with pneumonia, | 当年你肺炎住院时 |
[22:43] | you were there for two weeks, remember? | 你在那里待了两周呢 记得吗 |
[22:45] | What then? | 今晚之后呢 |
[22:46] | We didn’t catch it in time. | 我们发现的太晚了 |
[22:48] | He isn’t going to live that long. | 他活不了太久了 |
[22:51] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[22:54] | Oh. | 哦 |
[22:56] | Oh, God. Jane, what are you putting yourself into the middle of? | 哦 简 你把自己置于如此两难的境地 |
[23:00] | I’m flyin’! I’m flyin’! | 我在飞 我在飞 |
[23:04] | Woo-hoo. | 呜呼 |
[23:16] | I mean, are you even allowed to bring him here? | 他们允许你把他带到这里吗 |
[23:19] | Maybe you could lose your job for this. Mum… | – 也许你会因此失去工作的 – 妈妈 |
[23:21] | Can you please remember that he’s watching? | 他在看着我们呢 |
[23:23] | Well, I thought you said he only understands Arabic. | 抱歉 我以为他只听得懂阿拉伯语 |
[23:25] | He can understand tone. He can understand everything. | 他能听懂说话的语气 他能理解一切 |
[23:28] | Jane, just think what you’re taking on here. | 简 想想你在这里都干了什么 |
[23:37] | All right. All right. I’m done. I’m done. | 算了 算了 我问完了 问完了 |
[23:41] | It’ll be nice to have another guest. Look. I cooked for you. | 我很高兴客人的到来 我会招待好你们的 |
[23:47] | Lemon roast chicken. Your favorite. | 柠檬烤鸡 你最喜欢的 |
[23:49] | You cooked? Why did you cook? I didn’t ask you to cook. | 你做的吗 你为什么做饭 我没叫你做饭 |
[23:52] | I didn’t ask you to buy that. I didn’t ask you to buy all this. | 我没让你买那个 我没让你买这些 |
[23:54] | I like my apartment with nothing in it. | 我更喜欢空荡荡的房间 |
[24:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:07] | It smells great, it’s… | 闻起来很香 它… |
[24:11] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[24:13] | – What? – Oh, shit. | – 怎么了 – 见鬼 |
[24:14] | No, no, no. I’ve just been really stupid. | 没什么 我真的很蠢 |
[24:17] | – I am… – What, darling? | – 我… – 你怎么了 亲爱的 |
[24:18] | No. I… I had plans for tonight. | 我.…我今晚有事要做 |
[24:20] | I meant to cancel. I forgot to cancel. | 我本来打算取消的 可我忘了 |
[24:22] | No. No. Don’t cancel. | 不 不 不用取消 |
[24:25] | No. You go. I can look after the boy. | 不 你忙去吧 我可以照顾这个男孩 |
[24:28] | Don’t be silly. I can’t just leave him here with you. | 别想了 我不会把他留在这里和你在一起 |
[24:30] | – Why not? – What do you mean why not? | – 为什么不能 – 什么为什么 |
[24:31] | He doesn’t know you. He wouldn’t be comfortable. | 他不认识你 他会不自在的 |
[24:33] | I can look after a little boy. | 我还是可以照顾一个小男孩的 |
[24:34] | You go out. You go out. Have some fun. | 你出去 出去玩吧 玩得开心 |
[24:37] | Why? What was so important about me going out? | 为什么 有什么重要的事情一定要我出去吗 |
[24:40] | Oh, well, I don’t know. The thought of you maybe having some fun. | 怎么说呢 就是希望你玩得开心 |
[24:43] | I mean, the way you spend your life here… | 我是说 你在这里的生活方式… |
[24:46] | What? How? How do I spend my life here? | 什么 怎样 你觉得我在这里的生活怎样 |
[24:49] | Surrounded by so much unhappiness. | 被这么多的不幸包围着 |
[24:52] | You’ve come all the way here to Berlin, to this little apartment. | 你一路来到柏林 来到这个小公寓 |
[24:56] | You work all hours of the day and night. You never eat. You never sleep. | 你日夜工作 废寝忘食 |
[25:00] | You deal with things that are out of your control. | 但你所做的不过杯水车薪 |
[25:03] | So, yes, actually, the thought of you going out, | 所以 实际上 一想到你要出去 |
[25:06] | having some fun, maybe meeting someone is bloody marvelous. | 找点乐子 去认识一位新朋友真是太棒了 |
[25:10] | Okay. That’s it. Meeting someone. | 好啊 原来如此 去认识朋友 |
[25:12] | So, it’s… What? I might get married, | 然后 还会有什么呢 我可能会结婚 |
[25:14] | move back to London, have a couple of grandkids, | 搬回伦敦 生几个孩子 |
[25:16] | give you much brighter Facebook posts? | 有更光鲜的履历 |
[25:19] | Yes. As a matter of fact, yes. | 事实上 没错 就这是这样 |
[25:23] | Oh, Jane, I just want you to grow up. | 哦 简 我只期盼着你成熟点 |
[25:27] | I know what you’re doing here is very noble, very well-meaning, | 我知道你在这里的工作意义重大 |
[25:31] | but you’re running away. | 但你在逃跑 |
[25:33] | It’s an escape. | 这是逃避 |
[25:36] | It is not an escape. | 这不是逃避 |
[25:38] | This is reality. This is Berlin. | 这是现实 这是柏林 |
[25:41] | This is what life is right now. | 这就是眼下的生活 |
[25:44] | And I know that the whole of the rest of the world | 我知道大家都在自我欺瞒 |
[25:49] | wants to pretend that it isn’t, but it is. | 但事实的确如此 |
[25:50] | No one’s pretending. God, Jane, life is so short. | 没有人在伪装 简 生命就是如此短暂 |
[25:54] | I mean, it’s gone in a flash. | 转瞬即逝 |
[25:57] | Don’t throw everything away for this. | 不要弃本逐末 |
[26:01] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 嗯 |
[26:05] | Do you know what? I am gonna go out. | 你知道吗 我决定要出去了 |
[26:09] | Um, Nisar, I’m gonna go out for an hour, okay? | 嗯 尼萨尔 我要出去一个小时 好吗 |
[26:13] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna go out. | 我要 我要出去 |
[26:14] | And you’ve got to stay here with my mum. Is that okay? | 你可以和我妈妈待在一起 可以吗 |
[26:17] | And then you can eat something here. And you can watch cartoons. | 你可以吃点东西 看看动画片 |
[26:20] | And then, um… And then I’m gonna be back, okay? Okay. | 一个小时后我就回来了 可以吗 |
[26:23] | But just one hour. | 保证就一个小时 |
[26:23] | Um, if he freaks out, or if he needs me… I’ll call. | – 如果他害怕了 或者他需要我…- 我会打电话的 |
[26:26] | Fine. Okay. | 好的 可以 |
[27:14] | Okay. | 就这么定了 |
[28:00] | Who is that for? | 那是给谁的 |
[28:08] | Your brother? | 你弟弟吗 |
[30:02] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[30:03] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[30:07] | So did you have a good time? | 你玩得开心吗 |
[30:10] | Yeah, it was fine. | 嗯 挺开心的 |
[30:14] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只想让你开心 |
[30:15] | Mum, please, not now. | 妈妈 求你了 现在不行 |
[30:18] | Yes. | 不 |
[30:20] | Yes, now. | 不行 就是现在 |
[30:21] | – That boy in there… – No, look, look. | – 那儿的男孩 – 不 听着 |
[30:23] | Could you go for anything, but please don’t go for him? Okay? | 你可以针对任何人 但是他不行 懂吗 |
[30:26] | That’s what his mother wants for him. | 他妈妈也会希望他快乐 |
[30:29] | You see, it’s all there in how she raised him. | 看见没 她养育他的方式便是如此 |
[30:36] | You know, in all of my life… | 你知道 在我的一生中… |
[30:39] | including before you, | 包括你出生之前 |
[30:40] | I have never felt more certain of why I was… | 我从来没像现在这样确定我为什么会 |
[30:49] | I’m very proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[31:37] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[31:39] | Could you hold this for me? | 你能帮我拿着这个吗 |
[31:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:47] | Wouldn’t this be the moment now to tell me your name? | 这时候你不是该告诉我你的名字了吗 |
[31:51] | I’m Sara. | 我是莎拉 |
[31:54] | I’m Damiel. | 我是丹米尔 |
[31:58] | Where are you from, Sara? | 你是哪里人 莎拉 |
[32:01] | I’m from Israel. | 我来自以色列 |
[32:03] | And you? | 你呢 |
[32:05] | Ich bin ein Berliner. | 我是柏林人 |
[32:07] | At least until tomorrow. | 至少明天之前是的 |
[32:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:12] | I’ve had enough. I’m fed up. | 我受够了 我受够了 |
[32:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:17] | It’s a pretty long story. | 说来话长 |
[32:20] | Well, you know what? I have time. | 你知道吗 我挺闲的 |
[32:27] | Do you have a place to stay? | 你有地方住吗 |
[32:29] | Do you have a place to stay? | 你有地方住吗 |
[32:39] | What does this say? | 那是什么意思 |
[32:42] | Dieses Haus stand früher in einem anderen Land. | 这些房子曾经在另一个国家 |
[32:45] | Which means? | 意思是 |
[32:47] | This house used to be in a different country. | 这些房子曾经在另一个国家 |
[32:52] | Are we in East Berlin or West Berlin right now? | 我们现在在东柏林还是西柏林 |
[32:55] | Definitely West. | 当然是西部 |
[32:58] | Hey, can you show me the Berlin Wall? | 你能带我看看柏林墙吗 |
[33:02] | – You’re right on top of it. – No way. | – 就在你脚下 – 不是吧 |
[33:05] | – Can you feel it? – No. | – 你能感觉到吗 – 不能 |
[33:12] | Yeah, I can feel it now. | 好啦 我现在能感觉到了 |
[33:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[33:35] | So, what’s shakin’, baby? | 喝什么呢 宝贝儿 |
[33:38] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[33:41] | You’re gonna hit me with that line? | 你就这么跟我搭讪吗 |
[33:43] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[33:47] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的风格 |
[33:51] | Classy. | 漂亮的 |
[33:54] | You must be some sort of professional. | 你一定是什么专业人士 |
[33:55] | Nope, just an American. | 不 只是个美国人 |
[33:58] | – Do you mind? – Do I have a say in that? | – 你介意吗 – 我可以说不吗 |
[34:05] | Baby, you just set your movement back 50 years. | 宝贝儿 你这个风尚算倒退了五十年了吧 |
[34:08] | What movement? I don’t have a movement. I don’t have time. | 什么风尚 我不看风尚 没那个功夫 |
[34:11] | I work for a living. | 我一直为生活奔波 |
[34:12] | And by the way, a lot of women wear suits, you know, old man. | 顺便说一下 很多女人都穿西装的 老头 |
[34:17] | I am not that old. | 我没那么老 |
[34:19] | And you’re a very funny lady. | 你是个很有趣的女士 |
[34:21] | Jesus, don’t call me that. Lady. | 天哪 别用女士这个称呼叫我 |
[34:24] | Otherwise, we’re gonna have real problems. | 否则 我们就真的聊不下去了 |
[34:26] | If I don’t, does that mean we’re gonna get along and be friends? | 我不叫了 那我们是不是就可以处个朋友 |
[34:29] | Look at this, first base, and you didn’t even buy me a drink. | 看看 一垒 你都还没请我喝一杯呢 |
[34:33] | Okay. Where I come from, first base is a kiss. | 嗯 在我们那里 一垒是一个吻 |
[34:47] | – Holy shit. I didn’t expect that. – No promises. | – 这我没料到 – 我可没承诺什么 |
[34:51] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[34:52] | Don’t sell yourself short. You’re not too bad yourself. | 不要妄自菲薄 你也不错 |
[34:57] | So… let’s talk about you. | 所以…我们来谈谈你吧 |
[35:01] | What? Let’s talk about you. | – 什么 – 我们来说点关于你的事情吧 |
[35:03] | Oh. | 哦 |
[35:05] | Rock and roll. Anything you want, baby. | 来吧 只要你想谈的都可以 宝贝儿 |
[35:10] | So what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[35:11] | – That’s me, not you. – You’re a real piece of work. | – 那是我 不是你 – 你可真美 |
[35:17] | I can make up anything. What does it matter? | 我可以随便编 名字重要吗 |
[35:19] | Nothing matters. | 又有什么重要呢 |
[35:21] | Fine. I’ll pick one. How about… | 好的 我选一个 呃.. |
[35:25] | Heather. | 海瑟 |
[35:26] | Call me Heather. | 叫我海瑟 |
[35:28] | No, not that one. | 不 这个名字不行 |
[35:29] | Why not? I once had a little girl a long time ago. | – 为什么不 – 年轻时我有一个女儿 |
[35:33] | Her name was Heather. | 她的名字就是海瑟 |
[35:35] | And I never got to know her. | 但我从来都不认识他 |
[35:37] | And I have a father. What a coincidence. | 我也有个这样的父亲 真是巧合 |
[35:46] | Just out of curiosity… | 只是出于好奇… |
[35:49] | what would you say your odds are right about now? | 你认为你现在的胜算是多少 |
[35:53] | Fifty-fifty. | 对半开 |
[35:58] | Fifty-fifty? | 对半开 |
[36:02] | Look at you, you sneaky bastard. You really think so? | 看看你 卑鄙的混蛋 你真的这么认为 |
[36:07] | Fifty-fifty. | 对半开 |
[36:08] | Listen. Everything always comes down to 50-50. | 听好了 一切都总会五五开的 |
[36:11] | You know, it’s either gonna happen or it’s not gonna happen. | 你知道的 要么会发生 要么不会发生 |
[36:13] | Right? Hmm. | 我说的对吧 |
[36:15] | I mean, either I’m gonna get lucky and… | 意思就是 要么我走运 然后 |
[36:18] | take you back to my hotel room and… | 带你回我的酒店房间 |
[36:22] | …love you till your eyeballs roll in the back of your head or… | 爱你直到厌倦 或者 |
[36:25] | I’m gonna go home and play with myself. | 独自回家自娱自乐 |
[36:28] | I ain’t got the answers, I ain’t got no crystal ball. | 我没有水晶球 所以并不知道答案 |
[36:31] | Something’s gonna happen or it’s not. | 也许美梦成真 也许对月独酌… |
[36:32] | Yeah, I guess so. I like that. | 嗯 我也觉得 我喜欢这个 |
[36:35] | So, who or what didn’t work out for you that you’re here right now? | 那么你在这儿是因为谁还是什么事儿呢 |
[36:41] | Do you wanna listen? | 你想听吗 |
[36:44] | Sure. My flight’s not till tomorrow. | 当然 我的航班明天才起飞 |
[36:49] | I really like you… Heather. | 我真的很喜欢你 海瑟 |
[36:54] | You know, any woman who’s ever cared about me or loved me, I… | 你知道吗 曾经关心过我或爱过我的女人 我… |
[37:00] | I hurt and caused them a lot of pain. | 我伤害了她们 让她们很痛苦 |
[37:02] | And I don’t ever wanna do that again. | 我再也不想这样了 |
[37:05] | You sound like a man who has a problem with forgiveness. | 听起来你一直在苛责自己 |
[37:08] | Yeah. Big-time. | 是啊 大部分时侯总是这样 |
[37:10] | You should start by forgiving yourself. | 你应该先原谅自己 |
[37:12] | Yeah. That’s what my priest tells me. | 对的 我的牧师就是这么告诉我的 |
[37:18] | I mean, what I regret most is, uh, you know, | 我的意思是 我最遗憾的是 |
[37:21] | I had the kid a long time ago, | 我以前有一个孩子 |
[37:22] | and I never got to know her. | 但我从来都不认识她 |
[37:23] | What do you mean, had a kid? | 你什么意思 你有个孩子 |
[37:25] | – How? – Well, I got hooked up with this girl. | – 怎样 – 好吧 我勾搭上了这个女孩儿 |
[37:27] | We were young, we had a baby. And she split with the kid. | 我们很年轻 有了孩子 后来她带着孩子走了 |
[37:35] | What would you say to her? | 你会对她说什么 |
[37:39] | What would you say to your little girl? | 你会对你的小女儿说什么 |
[37:41] | Say she walked into here right now, into this dipshit hotel bar, | 如果她现在进入了这个下流的酒吧 |
[37:45] | and sat down here and looked at you, and said… | 然后坐在这里看着你 说… |
[37:48] | “Daddy, I forgive you, if you give me one good reason to”? | 爸 如果你给我一个好理由 我会原谅你的 |
[37:53] | What would you say? | 你会怎么说 |
[38:01] | You know what I did for years? | 你知道我多年来做了什么吗 |
[38:05] | I used to pretend that… | 我曾经假装… |
[38:08] | I’d be on a street corner, and I would just be | 我会在街角 我只是 |
[38:11] | watching people walk by, and I used to pretend that | 看着人们走过 我常常假装 |
[38:14] | I’d see somebody, | 我会遇到谁 |
[38:16] | some guy who would be holding hands with a little girl… | 某个牵着小女孩儿的男人… |
[38:20] | they’d walk up to me, and the little girl would be… | 他们会走到我跟前 小女孩会… |
[38:24] | my little girl. | 我的小女儿会… |
[38:26] | And she’d say… | 她会说… |
[38:28] | “Hi, Daddy.” | 嗨 爸爸 |
[38:31] | And I’d pick her up, and I’d hold her and just say, | 我会上前抱住她并告诉她 |
[38:35] | “I didn’t know where you were. I didn’t know how to find you and… | 我不知道你在哪儿 我不知道怎么找到你… |
[38:39] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[38:40] | And I missed you my whole life, and… | 我一生都想你… |
[38:43] | I can’t believe you’re here right now.” | 我不敢相信你现在在这儿 |
[38:47] | And I would hear her voice say, | 我会听到她的声音说 |
[38:49] | “Daddy, am I still the prettiest little girl in the world?” | 爸爸 我还是世界上最漂亮的小女孩吗 |
[38:52] | And I’d say, “Yeah, | 我会说 是的 |
[38:54] | you are the prettiest little girl in the world. | 你是世界上最漂亮的小女孩 |
[38:59] | And I missed you so much.” | 我非常想念你 |
[39:04] | “Daddy… I missed you so much.” | 爸爸…我很想你 |
[39:11] | I’m done talking about this. | 我们换个话题吧 |
[39:16] | So, where shall we continue? | 那 我们从哪儿继续 |
[39:19] | What? | 什么 |
[39:23] | This. Where shall we go next? | 这个啊 下面去哪儿 |
[39:30] | I’m in room 423. | 我在423号房 |
[39:33] | Okay. I’ll meet you up there then. | 好 那我一会儿去那儿找你 |
[39:53] | ♪ Sweet instant of memory ♪ | ♪ 记忆中甜蜜的一瞬♪ |
[40:00] | ♪ One celestial rhapsody ♪ | ♪ 美妙的狂想曲♪ |
[40:05] | Hey. Please, come in. | 请进 |
[40:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:55] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:58] | I don’t know if I wanna do this anymore. | 我不确定是否还想继续下去 |
[41:03] | Oh, okay, well… | 好吧 |
[41:05] | That’s okay, we can just… | 没事的 我们可以就 |
[41:10] | You know, you don’t have to do anything. | 你什么都不用做的 |
[41:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:16] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[41:19] | I came into the bar to fuck you. | 我走进酒吧就是为了和你上床 |
[41:24] | You don’t have to fuck me. | 你不是一定要和我上床 |
[41:25] | I just, I… Do you want me to leave? | 我只是 你希望我离开吗 |
[41:28] | No, I don’t want you to leave. | 不 我不想你走 |
[41:31] | We could just… hang. | 我们可以就 消磨消磨时间 |
[41:35] | – Okay. – Right? | – 好 – 对吧 |
[41:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:20] | Do you have dreams? | 你有梦想吗 |
[45:22] | Things you wanna do in your life? | 一生中有什么想做的事 |
[45:27] | Yes, like everyone. | 有啊 就和其他人一样 |
[45:29] | What are those dreams? | 梦想是什么 |
[45:31] | I wanna travel the world. | 我想周游世界 |
[45:34] | Like everyone. | 就和其他人一样 |
[45:37] | And? | 还有呢 |
[45:39] | I wanna sing at Mauerpark. | 我想在柏林墙公园唱歌 |
[45:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:43] | My father told me about it. | 我父亲跟我说过 |
[45:45] | He said it’s the place to be when you’re a musician. | 他说如果你是音乐家就该在那儿 |
[45:48] | Is it, yeah? | 没错的 对吧 |
[45:50] | And apart from that? | 除此之外呢 |
[45:53] | There’s a house that I wanna find, used to belong to someone special. | 我想找到一栋房子 曾经属于一个特殊的人 |
[45:57] | Where is it? The house. | 在哪儿 那栋房子 |
[46:05] | Well, maybe you can sleep there tonight at your friend’s place. | 或许今晚你可以在朋友家过一夜 |
[46:11] | I thought that maybe I could sleep here again. | 我以为我能在这儿再住一晚 |
[46:15] | No. | 不行 |
[46:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:24] | Well, anyway, thanks for the… tour. | 无论如何 谢谢带我逛逛 |
[46:27] | I had a great time. | 我很开心 |
[46:28] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[47:43] | Oh, excuse me. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 打扰一下 |
[47:45] | – Do you guys speak English? – Yes. | – 请问会说英语吗 – 会啊 |
[47:47] | Can you please tell me where… | 可以拜托你告诉我怎么去 |
[47:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[48:05] | -Thank you. -This is ridiculous. | – 谢谢你们了 – 太荒唐了 |
[48:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[50:44] | ♪ What do I miss? ♪ | ♪ 我在怀念什么♪ |
[50:46] | ♪ I can’t explain ♪ | ♪ 我无法解释♪ |
[50:49] | ♪ A night like this ♪ | ♪ 如此一夜♪ |
[50:50] | ♪ What will remain? ♪ | ♪ 还会剩下什么♪ |
[50:53] | ♪ There is no answer For a lonely dancer like me ♪ | ♪ 像我这样的孤独舞者 没有答案♪ |
[51:02] | ♪ Take me by the hand ♪ | ♪ 牵过我的手♪ |
[51:06] | ♪ Lead me to the land ♪ | ♪ 带我去那方土地♪ |
[51:11] | ♪ There must be a place ♪ | ♪ 必定有一个地方♪ |
[51:14] | ♪ Of light and grace ♪ | ♪ 充满光与天恩♪ |
[51:20] | ♪ And it may be at the end of the day ♪ | ♪ 或许是在一天结束时♪ |
[51:24] | ♪ You look at me and hear me say ♪ | ♪ 你看着我 听见我说♪ |
[51:29] | ♪ You are the answer For a lonely dancer like me ♪ | ♪ 对于我这样的孤独舞者 你便是答案♪ |
[52:46] | Nico. | 尼克 |
[52:47] | Louise. | 露易丝 |
[52:50] | Is this typical Berlin? | 这是柏林的常态吗 |
[52:54] | No. | 不是 |
[52:56] | Nothing’s typical Berlin. | 柏林没什么常态 |
[53:36] | You smell that? | 闻到没 |
[53:41] | Cabbage, burnt coal, | 垃圾 烧完的煤 |
[53:44] | sting of soap. | 肥皂的臭味 |
[53:49] | In a few years, all of this will be gone. | 几年内 这些就都会不见 |
[53:56] | My grandmother used to live here. | 我祖母曾经住在这儿 |
[54:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[54:03] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[54:04] | Esther. | 艾瑟 |
[54:06] | Esther Zinger. | 艾瑟·辛格 |
[54:23] | Rudi, David, | 鲁迪 大卫 |
[54:25] | Shula, Selma. | 舒拉 赛尔玛 |
[54:29] | She survived. | 她幸存下来了 |
[54:31] | She’s 95 years old now. | 她现在已经95岁了 |
[54:34] | And she wanted me to take pictures. | 她希望我拍点照片 |
[54:39] | How in the world can you come here, to this city, with all these bad | 你怎么做到带着那些不幸的回忆 |
[54:43] | memories? | 回到这里 这座城市 |
[54:44] | I don’t have these bad memories. | 我没什么不幸的回忆 |
[54:50] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[54:53] | I got my last gig before I leave town tonight. | 今晚我会有离开柏林前的最后一次演出 |
[54:56] | You wanna come? | 你想来吗 |
[55:23] | Leave me alone, you fucking arschloch. | 别烦我 你这混蛋 |
[55:39] | I’ll make you a coffee. | 我给你煮咖啡 |
[55:49] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 |
[55:53] | He’s been here for two days now. | 他来了两天了 |
[55:56] | One more day, and I’ll bury him. | 再等一天 我都埋了他 |
[56:01] | And we’ll see what happens. | 我们就知道会怎样 |
[56:06] | What’s your plan now? | 你现在有什么计划 |
[56:12] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[56:18] | I’m tired of his, uh… | 我受够了他的 |
[56:22] | just always arguing, and, uh… yelling. | 就一直在吵架 大喊大叫 |
[56:27] | Uh, I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道要怎么办 |
[56:50] | You cannot put that beautiful dress into the machine. | 你不能把那漂亮裙子直接丢洗衣机 |
[56:53] | It’s dirty. | 脏了 |
[56:59] | Hey, come on. You’ll ruin it. | 得了吧 你这是糟践裙子 |
[57:03] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[57:08] | Looks clean to me. | 我看着挺干净啊 |
[57:10] | It’s not dirty. | 没脏啊 |
[57:17] | Well, it just needs a repair. | 就是需要修补一下 |
[57:26] | Here. | 拿着 |
[57:28] | You cannot be naked. | 你总不能裸着吧 |
[57:39] | I came here to do my first photo shoot. | 我来这儿是为了第一个写真 |
[57:45] | I thought that this would be my big break. | 我本以为这会是我的重大突破 |
[57:52] | There was no one else except for the photographer. | 那里除了摄影师就没有别人了 |
[57:57] | I’m so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[58:00] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[58:04] | He told me to take my dress off. | 他让我把裙子脱了 |
[58:08] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[58:10] | I ran out, knocked the camera out of the way. | 我逃了 把照相机撞倒了 |
[58:14] | I hope it was his favorite. | 我希望那是他最喜欢的照相机 |
[58:30] | You always this busy on a Saturday night? | 周六晚上你总是这么忙吗 |
[58:31] | This is Berlin. | 这就是柏林啊 |
[58:33] | I wouldn’t bat an eye if the Pope came in. | 就算是教皇走进来我都不会眨下眼睛 |
[58:41] | You have to do your laundry to be here. | 你在这儿只能是为了洗衣服 |
[59:06] | Excuse me, but I have to ask. | 抱歉 但是我想问下 |
[59:08] | – You look very… – I’m here for the party. | – 你看着很 – 我是来参加舞会的 |
[59:11] | – Are you having a party? – No. | – 你们在办舞会吗 – 没啊 |
[59:15] | My friend, Andres, from Caracas gave me this address and said… | 我加拉加斯朋友 安德烈斯给了我这个地址 |
[59:21] | this was the place to be tonight. | 说今晚就在这里了 |
[59:24] | I think your friend Andres from Caracas is having some fun with you. | 我觉得你那个加拉加斯朋友就是在逗你 |
[59:28] | Oh, no. Andres never gets it wrong. | 不 安德烈斯从来不会错 |
[59:38] | So did he hurt you? | 他伤到你了吗 |
[59:41] | No, he… | 没 他 |
[59:43] | I’m… | 我 |
[59:46] | He just… | 他只是 |
[59:48] | kept telling me that he will help me out. | 不停告诉我他会帮我的 |
[59:53] | I always wondered what I would do in this situation. | 我经常想这种情况要怎么做 |
[1:00:00] | Everything just… slows down. | 一切都变成 慢镜头 |
[1:00:05] | He started arguing, and I knew I just had to get out. | 他开始吵 我只知道我得离开那儿 |
[1:00:11] | What would you expect? | 你原本指望什么 |
[1:00:12] | Men chase women. | 男人们追女人 |
[1:00:14] | It’s part of the game. | 这就是游戏的一部分 |
[1:00:20] | You know, the men think that they can do what they want because of | 你知道吗 男人们觉得可以为所欲为 |
[1:00:23] | women like you. | 就是因为有你这样的女人 |
[1:00:24] | You don’t believe in sisterhood? | 你不懂姐妹情谊吗 |
[1:00:28] | No, I don’t understand this movement. | 不 我不能理解这种行为 |
[1:00:30] | Yes, of course I believe in sisterhood. | 当然了 我知道什么是姐妹情谊 |
[1:00:33] | As long as we don’t punish the man who isn’t guilty. | 只要我们不去惩罚清白的男人 |
[1:00:44] | My career. Yeah. | 我的事业 没错 |
[1:00:45] | No, that, that… Yeah, that bitch whore at my premiere. | 不 那 那个在我首映礼上的臭婊子 |
[1:00:50] | I’m gonna make sure she never works again. | 我要确保她再也找不到工作 |
[1:00:54] | Welcome to my laundromat. | 欢迎到我的自助洗衣店 |
[1:01:00] | Right. Uh, can you take care of this? | 嗯 你能洗掉这个吗 |
[1:01:05] | – Do I know you from somewhere? – No. | – 我在哪儿见过你吗 – 不可能 |
[1:01:08] | Oh, he’s that… casting-couch director. | 他是那个潜规则的导演 |
[1:01:13] | Yeah. Antonio, Artenio… | 没错 安东尼奥 亚腾尼奥 |
[1:01:16] | No, Artemis. Artemis. | 不 我叫阿特弥斯 |
[1:01:17] | Arte… Serac. | 阿特·塞拉克 |
[1:01:19] | – Artemis Serac. – This is him. | – 阿特弥斯·塞拉克 – 没错 |
[1:01:21] | And I was accused. Nothing was proven. | 我被指控了 但是没有任何证据 |
[1:01:23] | There were a few women, right? | 有不少女人不是吗 |
[1:01:25] | Yeah, there were about 20 who had all the same story. | 是啊 有大概二十个女人 同样遭遇 |
[1:01:27] | Excuse me, why, why, why is this any of your business? | 不好意思 这跟你们有什么关系 |
[1:01:30] | Huh, why? | 为什么 |
[1:01:31] | It is my business because my boyfriend beat the shit out of me, | 与我有关 因为我男朋友狠狠揍我 |
[1:01:34] | and I’m sick of men like you. | 你这种男人让我恶心 |
[1:01:35] | – What did you do? – What? | – 你做了什么 – 什么 |
[1:01:38] | What did you do to provoke him? | 你做了什么激他打你 |
[1:01:39] | – What did she do? – I’m just saying. | – 她做了什么 – 我就说说 |
[1:01:41] | What did she do? | 她做了什么 |
[1:01:43] | There’s nothing a woman can do that would excuse a man hitting her. | 无论女人做什么都不能成为男人家暴的理由 |
[1:01:46] | Oh, no. I agree, I agree. Look, I’m a feminist. | 没有 我同意 我是个女权主义者 |
[1:01:49] | I love women. My mother was a woman. | 我可爱女人了 我妈就是个女的 |
[1:01:52] | I’ve done a lot for women. All my assistants are women. | 我为女人做了很多 我的助理都是女人 |
[1:01:55] | Now, they use me, they come to me | 现在她们利用我 她们找我 |
[1:01:57] | because I have money, and I have power, and they wanna use me to get | 仅仅因为我有钱 我有权 她们想 |
[1:02:02] | ahead. | 通过我往上爬 |
[1:02:03] | I’m the victim here. | 我可是受害者 |
[1:02:05] | – See? Look. – Bullshit. | – 明白吗 看到没 – 放屁 |
[1:02:07] | – I don’t make the rules. – You just enjoy them. | – 我不制定规则 – 你只是享受她们 |
[1:02:10] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:02:12] | I love men who open doors and bring me flowers | 我就喜欢那些会打开门 给我带 |
[1:02:17] | that smell like wilderness. | 有野性气息的花的男人 |
[1:02:19] | Wilderness? | 野性气息 |
[1:02:21] | But you… | 但是你 |
[1:02:23] | are pathetic. | 很可悲 |
[1:02:26] | You’re a dinosaur, and you’re about to be extinct. | 你是恐龙 而且快灭绝了 |
[1:02:32] | Oh, you’re all so scary. | 你们都太吓人了 |
[1:02:36] | All so empowered. | 都这么强大 |
[1:02:40] | Some kind of lesbian laundromat where you all hang out the men to dry. | 什么样的女同洗衣店把男人晾那儿烘干 |
[1:02:46] | I am calling a cab. | 我要叫车了 |
[1:02:48] | Thank you. Out. | 谢谢 出去吧 |
[1:02:54] | Ladies. | 再会 女士们 |
[1:02:57] | Andres. | 安德烈斯 |
[1:03:05] | Andres, I knew you wouldn’t let me down. | 安德烈斯 我就知道你不会让我失望 |
[1:03:10] | Your friend from Caracas? | 是你加拉加斯的朋友吗 |
[1:03:12] | Yeah, my friend from Caracas. Come on, guys. | 是啊 加拉加斯的朋友 快进来 |
[1:04:05] | Oh, my. Look. | 天呐 快看 |
[1:04:21] | ♪ Time’s up ♪ | 时间到了 |
[1:04:28] | Hey, brother. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[1:04:31] | – Hello, my friend. – How are you doing? | – 你好啊 朋友 – 你近来如何 |
[1:04:35] | Uh, how many boxes of these can I take on the airplane? | 这东西我能带多少盒上飞机 |
[1:04:39] | – Where to? – Miami. | – 带去哪儿 – 迈阿密 |
[1:04:42] | Two boxes. | 两盒 |
[1:04:44] | You know, I can’t get these in Miami. | 你知道 我没法在迈阿密弄到这些 |
[1:04:46] | – Can you give me four? – I said two. | – 能给我四盒吗 – 我说了只能两盒 |
[1:04:48] | – Four boxes. – I said two. | – 四盒 – 说了只能两盒 |
[1:04:51] | Come on, Gorbachev, just give me four boxes, okay? | 拜托 戈尔巴乔夫 给我四盒 好吗 |
[1:04:53] | I can’t… I can’t get those there. | 我 我在那儿买不到这些 |
[1:04:55] | You’re calling me Gorbachev? | 你叫我戈尔巴乔夫吗 |
[1:04:58] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:04:59] | Hmm… | 嗯 |
[1:05:02] | Fifty-fifty, brother. | 好坏参半 兄弟 |
[1:05:05] | You know, I met somebody very special last night. | 我昨晚遇到一个很特殊的人 |
[1:05:08] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:05:10] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[1:05:12] | I almost made the biggest, biggest fucking mistake in my whole life. | 我差点犯了这辈子他妈最大的错误 |
[1:05:19] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[1:05:23] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[1:05:25] | I don’t understand what you are talking about. | 我没懂你在说什么 |
[1:05:29] | What can I say? I ain’t got the answers to nothin’. | 我能怎么说 我也什么都不明白 |
[1:05:32] | Because it’s you… | 因为是你 |
[1:05:34] | I give you four boxes. | 我给你四盒 |
[1:05:35] | Spasiba. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:39] | – How’s the family? – It’s all right. | – 家里怎样 – 挺好的 |
[1:05:41] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[1:05:44] | It’s €120. | 120欧元 |
[1:05:46] | Here’s for the cigarettes and… | 这是香烟钱 还有 |
[1:05:50] | And take your wife out to dinner on me tomorrow night. | 明晚带你老婆出去吃 就说我请的 |
[1:05:55] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[1:05:56] | That’s the biggest tip I’ve ever got in my life. | 这可是我这辈子拿的最多的小费 |
[1:05:59] | Hmm. Hey. Good for you. | 是吧 那真不错 |
[1:06:03] | Take care, brother. | 保重 兄弟 |
[1:06:05] | Are you gonna come back? | 你还会回来吗 |
[1:06:08] | – Take care, James. – Adios, amigo. | – 保重 詹姆斯 – 再见了 朋友 |
[1:06:11] | Have a safe flight. | 一路平安 |
[1:06:25] | Life is a bitch, right? | 生活就是个婊子 对吧 |
[1:06:27] | Very sorry. Know not much English. | 很抱歉 不怎么会说英语 |
[1:06:31] | It’s all-you-can-drink here. | 你能喝的都在这儿了 |
[1:06:33] | I no want for drinking. I just want… | 我不想喝酒 我只想 |
[1:06:37] | I… I need nice girl. | 我想找个漂亮妞 |
[1:06:39] | Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 停下 停停停停停 |
[1:06:42] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事 |
[1:06:43] | – Here’s my police ID. – Hey, you know the game. | – 这是我的警官证 – 你知道规矩的 |
[1:06:46] | Come on, Frosch. About 40, on his heavy side. | 快点 弗拉什 40岁左右 快50了 |
[1:06:50] | And, if he’s here? | 如果他在这儿呢 |
[1:06:53] | Then you bring him out home. | 那你就把他带走回家 |
[1:06:56] | Oh, just like that? | 那样就行了吗 |
[1:06:58] | Just like that. Hmm. | 那样就行 |
[1:07:01] | Or aren’t we friends anymore? Uh… | 还是说我们不是朋友了吗 |
[1:07:08] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[1:07:10] | Where did the Arab guy go? | 那个阿拉伯人去哪儿了 |
[1:07:13] | What Arab? | 什么阿拉伯人 |
[1:07:15] | Laila, you don’t fuck with me. | 莱拉 别跟我搞鬼 |
[1:07:26] | You better leave. | 你还是走吧 |
[1:07:28] | I can’t. | 我走不了 |
[1:07:32] | Okay. What’s going on? | 好了 说说怎么回事 |
[1:07:35] | No, no sex, please. | 别 别上床 求你了 |
[1:07:38] | What else? | 那还能有什么事 |
[1:07:40] | It’s, uh… my last night, | 就是 呃 我昨晚 |
[1:07:43] | and I… I just need, um… | 我 我只是想 |
[1:07:46] | Uh, what the name? | 呃 那个叫什么来着 |
[1:07:47] | Chips. You need the chips. Huh? | 伟哥 你要伟哥来着 |
[1:07:50] | Three chips, 50 euro. One chip, 20 minutes max. | 三片50欧 一片顶多20分钟 |
[1:07:53] | Yeah. You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[1:07:55] | No, but no sex. | 不是吧 但是不上床啊 |
[1:07:57] | Same. | 那也是一样的价钱 |
[1:07:58] | Police are looking for an Arab. | 警方在找一个阿拉伯人 |
[1:08:06] | Somebody with you? | 你一个人吗 |
[1:08:08] | – No. – No? | – 我一个人 – 是吗 |
[1:08:10] | B-but… | 但 但是 |
[1:08:12] | No “b-but.” | 没有但是 |
[1:08:14] | I stink. I need to shower. | 我臭死了 我要洗澡 |
[1:08:23] | You can come out. | 你出来吧 |
[1:08:27] | Don’t worry. No sex. | 别担心了 不上床 |
[1:08:53] | What you’re hiding from? | 你在躲什么 |
[1:08:58] | No trust? | 不信任我吗 |
[1:09:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:05] | What’s your budget then? | 那你的预算是多少 |
[1:09:10] | Your budget. | 你有多少钱 |
[1:09:27] | Come on. He must be in there. | 得了吧 他肯定在里面 |
[1:09:30] | Someone saw him enter the club. | 有人看见他进去了 |
[1:09:31] | He is not. | 他不在 |
[1:09:34] | Do you want me to get a search warrant? | 要去搞一个搜查令吗 |
[1:09:36] | What’s going on, Tony? Huh? | 到底怎么回事 托尼 |
[1:09:39] | Three kids threw some incendiary materials into the asylum. | 三个小孩往避难所丢了些易燃的东西 |
[1:09:42] | Two refugees went after them. | 两个难民去追他们了 |
[1:09:44] | They obviously caught one of the kids, 15 years old. | 他们抓到其中一个 就15岁 |
[1:09:47] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:09:50] | – And then? – He’s still alive. | – 然后呢 – 他还活着 |
[1:09:52] | It wouldn’t be good if we found him here. | 我们要是真的在这发现他也不太好 |
[1:09:58] | Shh. Shh. | 嘘 别说话 |
[1:10:10] | Where you from? | 你从哪来 |
[1:10:12] | Don’t exist no more. | 一个已经不存在的地方 |
[1:10:15] | It still has a name. | 但还是有名字吧 |
[1:10:17] | Home. | 我从家来 |
[1:10:24] | – You are legal here? – Very legal. | – 你是这的合法公民吧 – 非常合法 |
[1:10:27] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[1:10:29] | Lucky he. | 幸运的男人 |
[1:10:31] | To a German… girl. | 是个德国 女孩 |
[1:10:34] | Ah, nobody’s perfect. | 没关系 人无完人 |
[1:10:43] | I stabbed a boy. | 我捅了一个男孩 |
[1:10:46] | A boy… | 用我的小刀 |
[1:10:48] | with my knife. | 捅了一个小男孩 |
[1:10:52] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[1:10:54] | He tried to put fire on our home. | 他想烧了我们的家 |
[1:10:57] | It was self-defense. | 我只是自卫 |
[1:11:02] | Okay. Take him out. | 行了 把他交出来 |
[1:11:06] | Remember, not too long ago? | 你忘了吗 刚刚才来问过 |
[1:11:10] | Before this prick bought your club, | 在这个笨蛋买下你的夜总会之前 |
[1:11:13] | people in trouble were helped here. | 大家都在这里接受帮助 解决麻烦 |
[1:11:17] | Sometimes people in trouble are giving us trouble. | 有时候想要解决麻烦的人也会带来麻烦 |
[1:11:43] | If they find him, you have a problem. | 如果他们在你这找到他 你就有麻烦了 |
[1:11:47] | Not you? | 你没麻烦吗 |
[1:11:52] | The kid just died in the hospital. | 那个孩子刚刚在医院死了 |
[1:12:00] | What if he’s not guilty? | 万一他没错呢 |
[1:12:02] | You’re on the wrong side, Frosch. | 那你就站错边了 弗拉什 |
[1:12:05] | Always. | 你犯的错也不少 |
[1:12:07] | I know because… | 我当然清楚 |
[1:12:10] | my father didn’t love me. | 因为我爸爸没爱过我 |
[1:12:14] | And that makes me furious. | 所以我总是容易生气 |
[1:12:18] | I’m so sorry. | 还真是对不起 |
[1:13:11] | What? | 什么 |
[1:13:12] | – What time? – About 7. | – 几点了 – 大概七点吧 |
[1:13:18] | Don’t worry. You’re safe here. | 别担心 你在这很安全 |
[1:13:19] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:13:21] | My wife, my kids. | 我的老婆孩子 |
[1:13:23] | What? | 啥 |
[1:13:24] | – What are you talking about? – It’s too late. | – 你在说什么东西 – 已经太晚了 |
[1:13:25] | No, you can’t go. Don’t run away. | 不 你不能走 别一走了之 |
[1:13:27] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 不要 |
[1:13:28] | If you run away, they think you’re guilty. | 你要是就这么走了 他们就认定你有罪了 |
[1:13:30] | I am guilty. | 我就是有罪 |
[1:13:36] | Thank you. | 很谢谢你了 |
[1:14:14] | ♪ Where I am, there’s nothing there ♪ | ♪ 我从个荒芜之地来 ♪ |
[1:14:17] | ♪ Where I’ve been is dust ♪ | ♪ 我也本已归于尘土 ♪ |
[1:14:21] | ♪ The road I fear to follow Is what I know I must ♪ | ♪ 我虽畏惧前路 但那是我唯一的坦途 ♪ |
[1:14:28] | ♪ Every time I try to disappear ♪ | ♪ 数次我想逃避 ♪ |
[1:14:31] | ♪ The road will lead me back to here ♪ | ♪ 次次避无可避 ♪ |
[1:14:36] | ♪ And running is the only thing I trust ♪ | ♪ 向前狂奔才是上计 ♪ |
[1:14:54] | ♪ The faces of my family ♪ | ♪ 家人与我 ♪ |
[1:14:56] | ♪ Come to me in my sleep ♪ | ♪ 梦中相见 ♪ |
[1:15:01] | ♪ I hear my father crying out ♪ | ♪ 父亲母亲 ♪ |
[1:15:04] | ♪ I watch my mother weep ♪ | ♪ 哭泣掩面 ♪ |
[1:15:08] | ♪ All my dreams can take me back to them ♪ | ♪ 只在梦中我才见得此景 ♪ |
[1:15:16] | Uh, sir, can I see your ID, please? | 先生 能出示你的身份证吗 |
[1:15:20] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:15:58] | – Cheers. – Hey, guys. | – 干杯 – 嘿 伙计们 |
[1:16:01] | This is Sara. | 这是莎拉 |
[1:16:03] | Give her a drink, okay? | 给她喝点什么 行吗 |
[1:16:06] | – Sara, I’ll be back. – Where are you going? | – 莎拉 我很快就回来 – 你去哪 |
[1:16:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:16:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事儿吧 |
[1:19:49] | Yes, I’m okay. Thank you. | 我没事儿 谢谢你的关心 |
[1:20:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:20:07] | I just had a fight with my boyfriend. | 刚和我男朋友打了一架 |
[1:20:10] | But I’m okay. Thanks. | 但我没事 谢谢你 |
[1:20:14] | Well… | 哎 |
[1:20:16] | I think those kind of things happen. | 那种事时常发生 |
[1:20:26] | My father was supposed to pick me up at 8. | 我爸说八点会来接我 |
[1:20:30] | – And what time is it? – 9. | – 那现在几点了 – 九点了 |
[1:20:35] | Well. You know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[1:20:38] | That kind of things happen. | 这些事都常有 |
[1:20:55] | You want a beer? | 你要啤酒吗 |
[1:20:57] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[1:21:06] | Just what I needed. | 我正需要呢 |
[1:21:21] | No. | 不行 |
[1:21:22] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[1:21:24] | You’re a minor. | 你还未成年 |
[1:21:26] | Yes, but I’m 16. | 但我已经16了 |
[1:21:28] | Exactly. | 不还是没成年 |
[1:21:31] | So, you’re not permitted. | 所以还是不能喝 |
[1:21:33] | Yeah. This is Germany here. You’re allowed to drink at 16. | 可是这是在德国 16岁已经让喝酒了 |
[1:21:37] | – You’re allowed to drink? – Yeah. | – 可以喝了吗 – 是啊 |
[1:21:39] | – Look. – No way. | – 给你看 – 不可能 |
[1:21:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:21:44] | Sixteen. | 十六周岁 |
[1:21:51] | Ha! You fucker! | 哈 小骗子 |
[1:21:53] | It’s your birthday. | 不才刚过16吗 |
[1:21:56] | Oh, no, come on. | 真可怜 过来吧 |
[1:21:57] | Gotta give you a hug. | 得给寿星抱抱 |
[1:22:02] | Congratulations. | 生日快乐 |
[1:22:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:13] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[1:22:15] | – What? – Your boyfriend. | – 谁 – 你男朋友 |
[1:22:20] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[1:22:23] | German? | 德国人吗 |
[1:22:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:22:33] | You have girlfriends? | 你交过女朋友吗 |
[1:22:35] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:22:36] | Before you have a boyfriend? | 在交男朋友之前 |
[1:22:39] | I had a few. | 有过几个 |
[1:22:44] | You liked it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[1:22:46] | Not really. | 不太喜欢 |
[1:22:49] | I prefer to kiss boys. | 我还是更喜欢亲男的 |
[1:22:56] | How you knew? | 你怎么发现的 |
[1:22:59] | I don’t know. It just happens. | 我也不知道 就是喜欢呗 |
[1:23:07] | I don’t know if I prefer to kiss men or women. | 我都不知道我喜欢男的还是女的 |
[1:23:11] | Like, you just have to try both. | 那你可以两个都试试 |
[1:23:15] | I guess. | 个人建议 |
[1:23:17] | But how? | 要怎么试呢 |
[1:23:19] | Well, just go and ask them. | 直接上去问呗 |
[1:23:21] | Simple. | 很简单的 |
[1:23:31] | Could you please kiss me? | 你能亲我吗 |
[1:23:34] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[1:23:36] | I’m asking you, could you please kiss me? | 我问 你能亲我吗 |
[1:23:39] | I wanna know how it feels to kiss a man. | 我想知道和一个男的接吻是什么感觉 |
[1:23:43] | Hmm. | 这个嘛 |
[1:23:47] | You know what, baby? | 你知道吗小屁孩 |
[1:23:48] | Technically, right now, you’re in front of a woman. | 严格来讲我是个女的 |
[1:23:52] | So it’s not gonna work. | 所以我亲你没什么用 |
[1:23:54] | Yeah, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[1:23:56] | you are a man. | 你是个男人 |
[1:24:01] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 讲起来要复杂一点 |
[1:24:09] | As a birthday gift. | 就当生日礼物行吗 |
[1:24:13] | No, I don’t think so. | 还是别了吧 |
[1:24:15] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:24:18] | I’ve been drinking, smoking, all night. | 我一整晚都在抽烟喝酒 |
[1:24:21] | You’re just gonna hate it. | 你可不会喜欢那个味道 |
[1:24:38] | Okay. Just one. | 好吧 就一下 |
[1:25:03] | And? | 怎么样 |
[1:25:11] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[1:25:16] | But I will consider it as a birthday present. | 但我会把这个吻当成生日礼物的 |
[1:25:21] | Fair enough. | 也不赖 |
[1:25:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:25:27] | I think I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:25:34] | Remember, those kind of things happen. | 别忘了 坏事常有 |
[1:26:06] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:26:08] | Did you see a girl with, uh, brown hair? | 你有见过一个 呃 棕色头发的女孩吗 |
[1:26:10] | That coffee? | 来杯咖啡呗 |
[1:26:12] | Uh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:26:14] | It’s yours. | 拿走吧 |
[1:26:17] | By the way, he dies in the end. | 对了 他最后死掉了 |
[1:26:39] | It’s a strange place, isn’t it? | 不觉得这个地方很奇怪吗 |
[1:26:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:26:59] | No, thanks. | 不 不用了 |
[1:27:47] | So, I am the last man alive. | 结果 我是最后一个幸存者 |
[1:27:51] | The only one to see how it truly ends. | 也是唯一一个见证了其始终的人 |
[1:28:07] | Oh, boy. | 噢天啊 |
[1:28:08] | Hey, Jeremy. | 喂 杰瑞米 |
[1:28:09] | Burke Linz, my favorite client. Still in Berlin? | 布克·林兹 我最爱的客户 还在柏林吗 |
[1:28:13] | I am. How did it go? | 是啊 进展如何 |
[1:28:15] | Yeah, test went well last night. And they are talking sequel. | 昨晚的测试很顺利 他们现在在聊后续 |
[1:28:20] | Geez. I mean, uh, it’s a movie about the end of the world. | 天啊 这电影可是世界末日啊 |
[1:28:23] | I think I killed about 70 billion people. | 70亿人都死光了 |
[1:28:25] | How do you make a sequel to that? | 哪来的后续 |
[1:28:26] | How? What do you mean how? | 哪来的 什么叫哪来的 |
[1:28:28] | You know, you make the same movie, uh, a little different. | 你也知道你做的是一模一样的电影 就一点点区别 |
[1:28:31] | Yeah. No. Jeremy, listen, I don’t… I don’t… | 我知道 杰瑞米 听着 我不是 我不 |
[1:28:33] | You want that superhero money, right? | 你挣的就是超级英雄的钱 不是吗 |
[1:28:38] | Are they freaking out that I’m not there? | 我不在那他们有抓狂吗 |
[1:28:40] | Maybe a little. But who cares? | 可能有点儿吧 但没人在意 |
[1:28:42] | You’ve spent the last two years of your life on this movie. | 你花了两年都一心扑在这部电影上 |
[1:28:45] | Unless they want you to run the projector, what else can you do? | 你没什么能做得了 除非他们让你主持全局 |
[1:28:47] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:28:49] | I’m exhausted. That’s for sure. | 我很累了 我点我很确信 |
[1:28:52] | I might be losing it. | 我可能要撑不下去了 |
[1:28:54] | Burke, go out. See people. | 布克 出去溜溜 见见人 |
[1:28:57] | Do whatever you do in Berlin. | 在柏林该干啥干啥 |
[1:28:59] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[1:29:01] | Think superhero money. | 别忘了钱 |
[1:29:02] | All right. I love you, mate. | 行了 爱你伙计 |
[1:29:04] | You love me? Thank you, Jeremy. | 你还爱我 可谢谢你 Jeremy |
[1:29:14] | Jeremy… | 杰瑞米 |
[1:29:16] | I wish you’d just listen to me. | 听我的话是有多难 |
[1:31:04] | Didn’t want to disturb you. | 没想打扰你来着 |
[1:31:06] | Oh, uh, that was really great. | 噢 刚刚真是棒极了 |
[1:31:10] | That… You got a lovely voice. | 那个 你声音很好听 |
[1:31:13] | Really do. | 是真的好听 |
[1:31:15] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:31:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:31:19] | That’s awfully kind. | 你可真好 |
[1:31:22] | Isn’t it, Lucinda? | 是不是啊 卢辛达 |
[1:31:24] | I’m Burke. | 我叫布克 |
[1:31:27] | Katarina. | 我是卡特琳娜 |
[1:31:29] | That… You really create a whole universe. | 你真是创作了一个宏大的世界观啊 |
[1:31:32] | It’s… It’s very interesting to watch. Yeah. | 看着真的很有趣 |
[1:31:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:41] | Got a couple of minutes till my next show | 我下场演出还得有一会儿 |
[1:31:43] | if you wanna sit. | 如果你想坐坐的话 |
[1:31:47] | Yeah, I… | 行啊 我 |
[1:31:50] | Why not? | 没理由拒绝 |
[1:31:54] | You’re visiting? | 来参观的吗 |
[1:31:55] | I am. Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[1:31:57] | You can tell? | 你看出来了吗 |
[1:32:01] | This isn’t really a place where many locals come. | 当地人不太爱来这里 |
[1:32:06] | Mostly tourists. | 基本都是游客 |
[1:32:08] | Well, I mean, I… I have to say, | 这样啊 但是不得不说 |
[1:32:10] | it’s really, really beautiful. | 这里真的是非常漂亮 |
[1:32:13] | You picked a great spot. | 你挑了个好地方 |
[1:32:15] | Where are you from? | 你从哪来 |
[1:32:17] | I’m from New York. Where… Where are you from? | 我来自纽约 你呢 |
[1:32:21] | All over, really. | 那都去过了 难说 |
[1:32:22] | I was spending a lot of time in Amsterdam. | 我在阿姆斯特丹带了挺长时间 |
[1:32:25] | Bad marriage. | 婚姻不幸 |
[1:32:27] | Parents died. | 父母双亡 |
[1:32:28] | Uh, came to Berlin for a little bit of a rebirth. | 来柏林是想重新开始一段人生吧 |
[1:32:33] | Berlin is a city that knows a thing or two about a rebirth. | 柏林这个城市还是挺擅长改造人生的 |
[1:32:40] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[1:32:42] | My father actually grew up here. | 其实我父亲是这里长大的 |
[1:32:44] | He made shoes, uh, he… He had a little shop not far from here. | 他以前做鞋 他 他以前在不远处有个小作坊 |
[1:32:48] | He made these really beautiful handmade shoes. | 他做的手工鞋漂亮极了 |
[1:32:51] | They were the kind that, you know, | 那些鞋是那种 额 |
[1:32:52] | if you took good care of them, they’d last your whole lifetime. | 要是你好好打理 能穿一辈子的鞋子 |
[1:32:55] | And, uh… | 这种东西 |
[1:32:56] | It’s just not a philosophy that you see much these days, you know? | 已经不符合现代人的生活态度了 |
[1:33:00] | But that was him. | 但那就是我父亲 |
[1:33:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:33:02] | He was a real artist. | 他是个真正的艺术家 |
[1:33:07] | How long have you been… | 你干这行多久了 |
[1:33:09] | doing the puppet shows and… | 演那些木偶戏 |
[1:33:11] | I like to call it theater. | 我更愿意叫它木偶剧场 |
[1:33:14] | Theater, excuse me. | 剧场 不好意思 |
[1:33:16] | A few years. | 有几年了 |
[1:33:20] | And the ostrich… It was amazing watching the kids, | 还有那只鸵鸟 看看那些孩子们 |
[1:33:23] | how they… They really seem to love her, they… | 他们 他们看上去那么喜欢她 他们 |
[1:33:26] | Yeah. She has many shows, you know? | 是啊 知道吗 她有好几个节目呢 |
[1:33:28] | Yeah. – Lucinda on the High Seas. | – 是吗 – 公海上的卢辛达 |
[1:33:31] | Lucinda Meets the Ostrich King. | 卢辛达和驼鸟王的故事 |
[1:33:33] | My favorite, Lucinda on Irish Holiday, | 我的最爱 卢辛达的爱尔兰假日 |
[1:33:36] | and now… Lucinda in Berlin. | 以及现在的 卢辛达在柏林 |
[1:33:41] | Lucinda is secretly in love with a giraffe called Roman De Clef. | 卢辛达暗恋着一只叫罗曼·德·克里夫的长颈鹿 |
[1:33:46] | So how do you know so much about the characters? | 你怎么做到这么了解这些角色的 |
[1:33:48] | I mean, do you just make it all up or where do you… | 我是说 是你自己编的这些故事还是说 |
[1:33:50] | Uh, you take… You take a journey with them. | 呃 你 你得和他们共度一段旅程 |
[1:33:54] | It takes time. | 这是要花时间的 |
[1:33:57] | I just try to give them some humanity and, uh… integrity, uh… | 我只是在尝试赋予他们一些人性 一些独立性 |
[1:34:02] | because if I don’t, who will? | 因为要是我不这么做 还有谁会去做呢 |
[1:34:04] | And the kids? | 那那些孩子们呢 |
[1:34:05] | Do you feel that they know the difference? | 你觉得他们知道这些故事是真是假吗 |
[1:34:07] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:34:09] | Kids are the most open, honest audience that you can find. | 孩子们是世界上最开放 最诚实的观众了 |
[1:34:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:34:17] | – Adults, however… – Oh. Hey, I’m… | – 大人们就 – 哦 别 |
[1:34:19] | Yeah, don’t even get me started on adults. | 别让我开始抱怨那些大人 |
[1:34:23] | With kids, you’re showing them the world. | 对小孩来说 你在向他们展示这个世界 |
[1:34:27] | And you’re fulfilled? | 那你满足吗 |
[1:34:29] | Hello! | 你好呀 |
[1:34:32] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:34:33] | Uh, what do you mean? | 呃 你是什么意思 |
[1:34:35] | You know, with, you know, your art and… your life? | 就是 你满足于你的艺术和你的生活吗 |
[1:34:41] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[1:34:43] | Look, there is nothing more that I need or want. | 我不需要什么别的 也不想要什么别的了 |
[1:34:50] | I hope you can say the same. | 希望你也能如此 |
[1:34:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:34:59] | Well, I should get back to my show. | 好了 我得回去表演了 |
[1:35:02] | Yeah, excuse me, I don’t… | 啊 不好意思 |
[1:35:04] | Looks like you already got a customer here. | 看上去你已经来了一个观众了 |
[1:35:06] | Hey, you’re gonna love the show. | 嘿 你会爱上这场演出的 |
[1:35:12] | See, I don’t speak German either. | 巧了 我也听不懂德语 |
[1:35:16] | Have a great time. | 玩的开心 |
[1:35:19] | Not many people wanna talk to me about my puppets. | 可没几个人会想要跟我聊我的木偶 |
[1:35:24] | It’s been the best, best part of my trip so far, really. | 这是我这次旅行最美好的经历了 真的 |
[1:35:29] | I… I needed it. So thanks. | 我 我需要这样的经历 谢谢你了 |
[1:35:32] | See you later. | 再见 |
[1:35:38] | Would it be possible to talk some more? | 我们还能多聊聊吗 |
[1:35:40] | Would that be… I mean, I could take you and Lucinda to dinner or | 能不能 呃 我能不能请你和卢辛达吃个晚饭 |
[1:35:43] | something. | 之类的 |
[1:35:44] | She doesn’t eat much. | 她不怎么吃东西 |
[1:35:48] | Well, hey, that’s… That’s more for us. | 啊 那 那我们就能多吃点了 |
[1:35:51] | Well, you know, it was nice… It was nice just to get the chance to | 就是 跟你聊天 有机会跟你聊天 |
[1:35:54] | talk to you | 感觉很棒 |
[1:35:55] | and to have seen the show, and, uh… | 而且看了你的表演之后 |
[1:35:58] | I don’t know, it really just, uh… | 我不知道怎么形容 我真的感觉 |
[1:36:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:36:07] | Sometimes I’m at the corner café at Rosenthaler Platz. | 我有时候会去罗森塔尔广场街角的咖啡厅 |
[1:36:13] | Rosenthaler Platz. | 罗森塔尔广场 |
[1:36:17] | Great. | 好极了 |
[1:36:22] | Great show. Go check it out. | 那边有个很棒的演出 快去看看吧 |
[1:36:26] | So this is how it all begins again. | 这就是一切重新开始的时刻 |
[1:36:29] | The feeling of fullness, of humanity. | 重获那种满足感 那种人性 |
[1:36:32] | That love is possible. | 那种相信爱情的感觉 |
[1:36:34] | That everything is possible. | 那种相信一切皆有可能的心 |
[1:36:38] | At first, there were only ashes. | 起初 一切都化为灰烬 |
[1:36:40] | And now, when you least expected it, | 而现在 在你最意想不到的时刻 |
[1:36:43] | you are, once more, in the Garden of Eden. | 你又一次回到了伊甸园 |
[1:36:47] | Rosenthaler Platz. | 罗森塔尔广场 |
[1:37:40] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:39:43] | House of World Cultures. | 世界文化宫 |
[1:39:47] | No one here calls it like that. | 这里可没人用这个名字 |
[1:39:49] | We call it the Pregnant Oyster or Jimmy Carter’s Smile. | 要么叫怀孕的牡蛎 要么叫吉米卡特的微笑 |
[1:39:53] | Are you American? | 你是美国人吗 |
[1:39:56] | – What? – Are you American? | – 啥 – 你是美国人吗 |
[1:39:59] | Yeah, sure. | 是 |
[1:40:01] | No, no, no. A lot of police. | 不不不 这么多警察 |
[1:40:03] | Have you been to Turkey? | 你去过土耳其吗 |
[1:40:04] | I mean, there, you know, in Istanbul, there is police at every corner, | 在土耳其 伊斯坦布尔 到处都有好多警察 |
[1:40:08] | and they still can’t guarantee safety. | 结果该不安全还是不安全 |
[1:40:10] | I guess under pretext of fighting the terror, | 我觉得他们就是打着打击犯罪的幌子 |
[1:40:12] | they just want to control the opposition. | 镇压反对自己的人 |
[1:40:14] | Have you followed the politics there? Isn’t that unbelievable? | 你注意过这的警察吗 有没有觉得太荒唐了 |
[1:40:16] | – It’s unbe… – Sorry. | – 简直太 – 抱歉 |
[1:40:18] | Do you really need to keep talking? I mean… | 你真的要一直说话吗 我的意思是 |
[1:40:20] | it would be great if you’d just not do that. | 请你不要一直说话了好不好 |
[1:40:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:40:24] | Just a habit, you know? | 我的老毛病 |
[1:40:25] | I love to chat with my customers. | 我老是喜欢跟我的客人聊天 |
[1:40:28] | Actually, I’m a reporter, kind of, you know, | 实际上我是个记者 算是个记者吧 |
[1:40:31] | neighborhood stuff, gentrification, migrants. | 报道些社区新闻 乡绅化 移民新闻之类 |
[1:40:35] | The big-picture little things. | 那些小事情 |
[1:40:37] | No big magazine would hire me | 大杂志社都不愿意雇我 |
[1:40:39] | unless I would come up with a story, you know, big story like… | 除非我报道点大新闻 像是 |
[1:40:44] | opening restaurant in Neukölln. | 像是新克尔恩开了家新餐馆这样的 |
[1:40:46] | You know what I mean? | 懂我意思吗 |
[1:40:49] | I’m Yasil, by the way. What’s your name? | 顺便一提 我叫亚希 你呢 |
[1:40:54] | – Greg. – Nice to meet you, Greg. | – 格雷戈 – 幸会 格雷戈 |
[1:40:58] | Tough day, huh? | 今天挺忙吧 |
[1:41:00] | I tell you. | 可不是 |
[1:41:02] | You remind me somehow of my first boyfriend. | 你有点像我的第一任男友 |
[1:41:05] | He was also a bit nerdy. | 他也有点书呆子气 |
[1:41:09] | And you remind me of my first girlfriend. | 你倒有点像我第一任女友 |
[1:41:12] | She never could keep her mouth shut. | 她一直说啊说 说个不停 |
[1:41:17] | You like philosophy? | 你喜欢哲学吗 |
[1:41:19] | – Hmm? – I studied it at university. | – 什么 – 我在大学学过哲学 |
[1:41:26] | Adorno! | 阿多诺的话 |
[1:41:28] | No, no, no. Uh, I memorized that. | 不不不 那句话是我背下来的 |
[1:41:32] | Are you working in philosophy? | 你从事哲学行业吗 |
[1:41:34] | No. | 不 |
[1:41:36] | Uh, I became an IT engineer. | 呃 我当了个计算机工程师 |
[1:41:40] | It was easier to cash in on that. | 这样赚钱比较容易 |
[1:41:42] | But philosophy is something I’m still really into. | 但是我依然很喜欢哲学 |
[1:41:46] | But this morning… | 但是今早 |
[1:41:52] | This morning… | 今早 |
[1:41:57] | Do you think it’s hard not to have a home? | 你觉得无家可归很艰难吗 |
[1:41:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:42:01] | Uh, you’re Turkish living in Germany. | 呃 你是个住在德国的土耳其人 |
[1:42:07] | Yeah, but I have a home. | 是啊 但是我有家啊 |
[1:42:09] | I mean, I’m German, a bit Turkish, | 我是说 我其实是德国人 有点土耳其血统 |
[1:42:12] | but I’m German. | 但我是德国人 |
[1:42:13] | Uh, I mean if one, um… | 呃 我是说 如果某个人 |
[1:42:16] | suddenly had no home at all. | 突然失去了他的家 |
[1:42:20] | Because they finally decided to be true to themselves. | 就是因为他终于决定坦诚对待自己 |
[1:42:23] | That would be a high price and a real pity. | 那么那真是个很高的代价 也是在太遗憾了 |
[1:42:26] | Being true to yourself should always be rewarded. | 真诚对待自己应该带来好报的 |
[1:42:29] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:42:30] | That only happens in fairy tales, right? | 那种事情只会发生在童话故事里不是吗 |
[1:42:34] | Yes, it does, but sometimes, not only there. | 是啊 不过有些时候也不仅是在童话故事里 |
[1:42:38] | And we live for these moments? | 而我们就是为了那些瞬间而活吗 |
[1:42:39] | Yes. That’s what we live for. | 是啊 那就是我们活着的意义 |
[1:43:03] | – Go, go, go, go. – What? What? | – 快走快走快走 – 怎么了 |
[1:43:05] | What was that? | 发生了什么 |
[1:43:11] | Oh. They’re catching… They’re catching up. | 他们在 他们追上来了 |
[1:43:29] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:43:51] | Are they gone? | 甩掉他们了吗 |
[1:43:53] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:44:01] | Take me to the embassy district. | 带我去使馆区 |
[1:44:03] | What? But we have to call the police! | 什么 可是我们得报警啊 |
[1:44:06] | No. | 不行 |
[1:44:07] | Please… | 求你了 |
[1:44:09] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[1:44:32] | Yasil… | 亚希 |
[1:44:34] | You shouldn’t give up on your dream. | 别放弃梦想 |
[1:44:37] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[1:44:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:44:46] | You’re a good driver. | 你是个好司机 |
[1:46:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:46:50] | Everybody! | 大伙们 |
[1:47:18] | So, who’s next? | 所以下一个谁来 |
[1:47:21] | Who wants to sing a song? | 谁想唱首歌啊 |
[1:47:22] | Who, who, who? | 谁呀谁呀谁呀 |
[1:47:24] | – Me! – Ooh, red leather jacket? | – 我 – 唔 红皮衣女孩 |
[1:47:26] | – Mmm-hmm. – Yes, red leather jacket, everybody. | – 嗯哼 – 好啊 大伙 欢迎红皮衣女孩 |
[1:47:33] | – Can I give you this? – Yes. | – 我能给你这个吗 – 行啊 |
[1:47:35] | What’s this for? It’s the second track. | – 这是干什么的 – 这是第二音轨 |
[1:47:36] | You’re not being high maintenance, are you? | 你不是在采用高压政策吧 |
[1:47:39] | – No. – What’s your name? | – 没有 – 你叫什么名字 |
[1:47:40] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[1:47:42] | Sara. Say hi to Sara, everybody. | 莎拉 大伙 跟莎拉打个招呼 |
[1:47:46] | – So where are you from? – Tel Aviv. | – 那么你从哪来 – 特拉维夫 |
[1:47:48] | From Tenerife, everybody. | 特内里费 大伙 |
[1:47:50] | Sara’s from Tenerife. | 萨拉从特内里费来 |
[1:47:52] | – Tel Aviv. – Tel Aviv. Sorry, it’s Tel Aviv. | – 特拉维夫 – 特拉维夫 抱歉 是特拉维夫 |
[1:47:55] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉抱歉抱歉 |
[1:47:56] | – You found it? – Party town, right? | – 找到了吗 – 聚会镇 对吗 |
[1:47:58] | Yes. Thank you. | 对 谢谢 |
[1:48:05] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[1:48:07] | My name is Sara. | 我叫莎拉 |
[1:48:10] | I’ve been here barely 48 hours, | 我来这还不到48小时 |
[1:48:12] | and I already feel like I’m a part of Berlin, you know? | 但是我已经感觉自己是柏林的一部分了 |
[1:48:14] | But sometimes you feel alone and you feel like… | 有时候你会觉得孤单 |
[1:48:18] | you’re not heard or you’re not seen. | 会觉得没人会倾听你 会关注你 |
[1:48:21] | But when that happens, just turn around, | 但是这种时候 只要你转过身去 |
[1:48:24] | ’cause there might be someone actually listening. | 也许有人就在倾听 |
[1:48:28] | In my case, it was an angel, | 对于我来说 我碰到了一个天使 |
[1:48:31] | with wings, and everything. | 一个长着翅膀的天使 |
[1:48:34] | I guess I just got lucky. | 我猜是我走运 |
[1:48:38] | So, this song is for all the angels out there. | 现在 我把这首歌送给生活中所有的天使 |
[1:48:42] | With or without wings. | 不论有没有翅膀 |
[1:48:46] | ♪ I’m giving in ♪ | ♪ 我想要放弃♪ |
[1:48:49] | ♪ Keep moving in your slipstream ♪ | ♪ 走在你的滑流里♪ |
[1:48:52] | ♪ Don’t wanna slow it down ♪ | ♪ 不愿放慢脚步♪ |
[1:48:55] | ♪ I’m wide awake ♪ | ♪ 我十分清醒♪ |
[1:48:58] | ♪ Get soaked by your lightning ♪ | ♪ 浸在你的电光中♪ |
[1:49:01] | ♪ It’s just the way it sounds ♪ | ♪ 那是你的音符♪ |
[1:49:05] | ♪ And I will follow you Wherever you will take me ♪ | ♪ 我愿追随你到天涯海角♪ |
[1:49:11] | ♪ I’m breathing in ♪ | ♪ 吸入你的感觉♪ |
[1:49:15] | ♪ And I’ll let go of everything You take away from me ♪ | ♪ 我愿给你我每一分一毫♪ |
[1:49:20] | ♪ Breathing out ♪ | ♪ 呼出我的一切♪ |
[1:49:24] | ♪ Your touch, your taste ♪ | ♪ 你的触摸 你的味道♪ |
[1:49:28] | ♪ Your thoughts, your ways ♪ | ♪ 你的思想 你的方式♪ |
[1:49:33] | ♪ Our nights, our days ♪ | ♪ 我们的黑夜与白昼♪ |
[1:49:38] | ♪ Can’t get enough of your love ♪ | ♪ 尝不够你的爱♪ |
[1:49:40] | ♪ Get enough of your love ♪ | ♪ 尝不够你的爱♪ |
[1:49:50] | ♪ I’m reaching out ♪ | ♪ 我伸出手去♪ |
[1:49:53] | ♪ To the warmth of your embrace ♪ | ♪ 迎接你拥抱的温度♪ |
[1:49:56] | ♪ Don’t wanna let it go ♪ | ♪ 不愿让你离去♪ |
[1:49:59] | ♪ I took my time ♪ | ♪ 我花了时间去守护♪ |
[1:50:02] | ♪ Putting bridges through my own ♪ | ♪ 从我内心架起桥梁♪ |
[1:50:05] | ♪ Just to let you know ♪ | ♪ 只为让你知晓♪ |
[1:50:10] | ♪ Your touch, your taste ♪ | ♪ 你的触摸 你的味道♪ |
[1:50:14] | ♪ Your thoughts, your ways ♪ | ♪ 你的思想 你的方式♪ |
[1:50:19] | ♪ Our nights, our days ♪ | ♪ 我们的黑夜与白昼♪ |
[1:50:23] | ♪ Can’t get enough of your love ♪ | ♪ 尝不够你的爱♪ |
[1:50:25] | ♪ Get enough of your love ♪ | ♪ 尝不够你的爱♪ |
[1:50:46] | ♪ And I would follow you ♪ | ♪ 我愿追随你♪ |
[1:50:48] | ♪ Wherever you would take me ♪ | ♪ 直至天涯海角♪ |
[1:50:51] | ♪ I’m breathing in ♪ | ♪ 吸入你的感觉♪ |
[1:50:55] | ♪ And I’ll let go of everything ♪ | ♪ 我愿给予你♪ |
[1:50:58] | ♪ You take away from me ♪ | ♪ 我每一分一毫♪ |
[1:51:01] | ♪ Breathing out ♪ | ♪ 呼出我的一切♪ |
[1:51:07] | ♪ Your touch, your taste ♪ | ♪ 你的触摸 你的味道♪ |
[1:51:12] | ♪ Your thoughts, your ways ♪ | ♪ 你的思想 你的方式♪ |
[1:51:16] | ♪ Our nights, our days ♪ | ♪ 我们的黑夜与白昼♪ |
[1:51:20] | ♪ Can’t get enough of your love ♪ | ♪ 尝不够你的爱♪ |
[1:51:22] | ♪ Get enough of your love ♪ | ♪ 尝不够你的爱♪ |
[1:51:25] | ♪ Your touch, your taste ♪ | ♪ 你的触摸 你的味道♪ |
[1:51:30] | ♪ Your thoughts, your ways ♪ | ♪ 你的思想 你的方式♪ |
[1:51:35] | ♪ Our nights, our days ♪ | ♪ 我们的白昼与黑夜♪ |
[1:51:39] | ♪ Can’t get enough of your love ♪ | ♪ 尝不够你的爱♪ |
[1:51:41] | ♪ Get enough of your love ♪ | ♪ 尝不够你的爱♪ |
[1:52:30] | ♪ When we were young ♪ | ♪ 我们年轻时♪ |
[1:52:33] | ♪ Our children in the morning ♪ | ♪ 孩子们在早晨♪ |
[1:52:38] | ♪ The passing of a day seemed like ♪ | ♪ 一日的逝去仿佛♪ |
[1:52:43] | ♪ A year or two ♪ | ♪ 一两春秋♪ |
[1:52:49] | ♪ Taxes and gasoline ♪ | ♪ 税务和汽油♪ |
[1:52:52] | ♪ And all the debts to be paid ♪ | ♪ 即是全部债务♪ |
[1:52:57] | ♪ Now the years, they go by like days ♪ | ♪ 时至今日 物是人非♪ |
[1:53:02] | ♪ All the debts to be paid ♪ | ♪ 一切随时间流逝♪ |
[1:53:22] | ♪ So if you must ♪ | ♪ 请务必♪ |
[1:53:26] | ♪ Take your time ♪ | ♪ 放慢脚步♪ |
[1:53:30] | ♪ Please take your time ♪ | ♪ 放慢脚步♪ |
[1:53:36] | ♪ If you must ♪ | ♪ 请务必♪ |
[1:53:41] | ♪ Because letting go ♪ | ♪ 因为放下♪ |
[1:53:44] | ♪ It’s never easy ♪ | ♪ 绝非易事♪ |
[1:53:54] | ♪ Letting go ♪ | ♪ 放下♪ |
[1:54:00] | ♪ So when you go ♪ | ♪ 当你离去♪ |
[1:54:03] | ♪ Don’t look back ♪ | ♪ 不要回头♪ |
[1:54:13] | ♪ When you go ♪ | ♪ 当你离去♪ |