英文名称:Ben Is Back
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | SimonHimself\h\h\h\hStifflerQ\h\h\h\hOscar2580 | 翻\h译 |
[01:23] | ♪ Earth stood hard as iron ♪ | ♪ 大地钢铁般坚硬 ♪ |
[01:28] | ♪ Water like a stone ♪ | ♪ 池塘水晶般永恒 ♪ |
[01:34] | ♪ Snow had fallen Snow on snow ♪ | ♪ 初雪已来 雪儿纷纷 ♪ |
[01:40] | ♪ Snow on snow ♪ | ♪ 纷纷飞 ♪ |
[01:40] | Stand up straight. | 挺直 |
[01:46] | ♪ In the bleak midwinter ♪ | ♪ 在宁静的隆冬 ♪ |
[01:51] | ♪ Long ago ♪ | ♪ 永恒的季节 ♪ |
[01:51] | Liam? Liam? | 利亚姆 利亚姆 |
[01:55] | Hi. What are you doing? | 你好啊 你干什么 |
[01:58] | ♪ Our God, Heaven cannot hold Him ♪ | ♪ 我们的上帝 拥抱不住他的天堂 ♪ |
[02:04] | ♪ Nor earth sustain… ♪ | ♪ 维留不住他的大地 ♪ |
[02:22] | Okay, everyone into your position. | 好了 大家都到自己位置去 |
[02:24] | I’m missing a sheep and an angel. Has anyone…? | 少了一只羊还有一位天使 有人 |
[02:29] | There you are. | 原来在这 |
[02:30] | Liam, Lacey, do you want to come join us? | 利亚姆 莱西 你们想加入吗 |
[02:33] | Not really. | 其实不想 |
[02:34] | We need ya. | 我们需要你们 |
[02:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:37] | Do you know how we come to church once a year? | 你们知道我们怎么一年来一次教堂吗 |
[02:40] | Do you want to come every Sunday? | 你们想每周日都来吗 |
[02:41] | – No! – No! | -不想 -不想 |
[02:42] | Okay. We have to make tonight count. | 好吧 那我们今晚就必须表现好 |
[02:48] | – Go make me proud. – Okay. | -让我为你们骄傲吧 -好的 |
[03:03] | ♪ The holly and the ivy ♪ | ♪ 冬青与常春藤 ♪ |
[03:06] | ♪ When they’re both full grown ♪ | ♪ 直至它们成材 ♪ |
[03:09] | ♪ Of all the trees that are in… ♪ | ♪ 在所有的植物里 ♪ |
[03:09] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[03:11] | – Mommy! Quiet! – Come on, | -妈妈 安静 -拜托 |
[03:13] | Where’s your Christmas spirit, Liam? | 你的圣诞精神呢 利亚姆 |
[03:15] | ♪ O the rising of the sun ♪ | ♪ 太阳升起 ♪ |
[03:17] | – ♪ And the running of the deer ♪ | ♪ 麋鹿跃行 ♪ |
[03:17] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[03:30] | – That’s mine. – No it’s not. | -那是我的 -不 不是 |
[03:32] | You guys? | 孩子们 |
[03:33] | Good kids… get better gifts. | 做好孩子 才有好礼物 |
[03:38] | Wait, you did not just do that. | 等等 你不是吧 |
[03:40] | I did. You noticed that, didn’t you? | 我是 你注意到了 不是吗 |
[03:41] | I did it because it works. | 我那么做是因为那样很有用 |
[03:43] | That’s not fair. | 那不公平 |
[03:44] | You didn’t do it to me. | 你没对我这么干 |
[03:45] | Worked on you for years. Always. | 对你可管用了 好多年都是 |
[03:46] | Look we’re home. Yay! | 瞧 我们到家了 |
[03:51] | What? What the…? | 什么 什么 |
[03:56] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[04:01] | Mom? Mom? No, don’t! | 妈妈 妈 别 |
[04:12] | Oh my God, I can’t believe it! | 天哪 我简直不敢相信 |
[04:15] | Hi Mom. | 妈妈你好啊 |
[04:16] | Oh, let me see you? Is it you? | 让我看看 是你吗 |
[04:20] | Is that Ben? | 那是本吗 |
[04:23] | Come on, look! | 快看 |
[04:25] | – It’s Ben. – Yeah, it is Ben. | -是本 -没错 是本 |
[04:26] | Let go of my waist. Ben, hooray! | 松开我 本 太棒了 |
[04:28] | Oh my God. I was just, | 天哪 我只是 |
[04:30] | I was truly just wondering, just wondering what if. | 我真的只是想知道 知道这是不是梦 |
[04:34] | Ben! | 本 |
[04:35] | Don’t let go. | 别松手 |
[04:43] | So my roommate Timmy has two years, | 我室友蒂米戒了两年 |
[04:45] | and is like a recovery rock star. | 就像是戒毒界的摇滚明星 |
[04:47] | And he offers me a free ride. And I was like, “Yeah, I’m down.” | 他说能免费载我 我就说”好啊” |
[04:51] | But I’m thinking that there’s, | 但我想着 |
[04:52] | there’s no way my sponsor’s gonna go for this. | 我的担保人可不会答应这个 |
[04:55] | But he did. He did, | 但他答应了 他答应了 |
[04:56] | because that’s how good I’m doing. | 因为我表现一直很好 |
[04:58] | Wow, honey. | 真棒 亲爱的 |
[05:00] | So Timmy’s mom and dad and little brother pick us up. | 所以蒂米的爸爸妈妈和弟弟来接我们 |
[05:03] | I’m squeezed in the middle. | 我挤在中间 |
[05:04] | They’re very Christian. | 他们都很信教 |
[05:05] | They’re all super healthy. They don’t even drink caffeine. | 非常养生 甚至连咖啡因都不沾 |
[05:07] | Oh, how great. | 那可真好 |
[05:09] | Mom, Ben is feeding Ponce. | 妈妈 本喂了庞塞 |
[05:11] | Oh, yeah, guilty. | 真不好意思 |
[05:13] | Bread is bad for his teeth. | 面包对他的牙不好 |
[05:14] | I think a little bit is okay, honey. | 我想就一点也没事 |
[05:16] | – Okay, go on. – Okay. | -好了 继续说 -好的 |
[05:18] | So we’re like ten minutes into the ride. | 我们开了十分钟的车 |
[05:20] | And suddenly there’s this smell. It just hangs there. | 突然有一股味道 飘在空中 |
[05:25] | And just when it starts to clear, | 正当味道开始散去的时候 |
[05:27] | another cloud of stink is unleashed. | 又来了一股臭气 |
[05:30] | Wait, it’s human. Oh my God. | 哦 是放屁吧 天哪 |
[05:32] | It was the silent but deadly kind. | 那种不响的臭屁 |
[05:34] | Oh my God. That’s the worst kind. | 天哪 那种最臭了 |
[05:36] | This is great. This is so great, you know. | 这样真好 这样真好 |
[05:39] | Ponce, all of us in the kitchen. | 庞塞 我们都在厨房 |
[05:41] | You happy. | 你很高兴 |
[05:43] | Zip me, please. | 请帮我拉一下 |
[05:44] | Oh, you got one on. Good job. Okay. | 你都穿好了 很好 |
[05:47] | Leave these on, okay? All right. Bye. | 别乱脱衣服 好吗 再见 |
[05:50] | All right, then what happened? | 好了 那之后发生了什么 |
[05:52] | Okay, so we’re trapped in back, | 我们在后座上煎熬 |
[05:53] | and the farts just keep on coming. | 而屁味却不断传来 |
[05:56] | And so I’m thinking, | 所以我就想着 |
[05:58] | surely someone is going to say “Sorry” or “Excuse me.” | 肯定有人要说声抱歉之类的 |
[06:00] | – “Excuse me,” yes. – Or like maybe crack a window. | -“抱歉” 没错 -或者开个窗 |
[06:02] | But no, they act like nothing is wrong. | 但没有 他们表现地好像什么都没发生 |
[06:04] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[06:05] | So I just said, “You know you can let me out here.” | 所以我就说 “你们可以把我放下了” |
[06:08] | Mom, it’s not that funny. | 妈妈 没那么好笑 |
[06:11] | But it is. | 可确实很好笑 |
[06:12] | So I just hiked the rest of the way home. | 所以剩下的路我就只好自己走回来了 |
[06:14] | You didn’t? | 不会吧 |
[06:17] | Oh, they did it again. | 他们又来 |
[06:19] | All right. You’re gonna regret this! | 好了 我一定会让你们后悔的 |
[06:22] | Oh, go get ’em. | 去抓他们 |
[06:25] | The big brother. | 大哥哥 |
[06:47] | – Mom? Mom? – Did you see? | -妈妈 妈妈 -你看见了吗 |
[06:49] | He’s gained some weight | 他壮了一些 |
[06:51] | and he’s got the sparkle back in his eyes. | 眼里也重新有了光芒 |
[06:53] | He’s clearly doing better. | 他显然比原来好多了 |
[06:54] | Then why are you hiding everything? | 那你为什么要把所有的东西藏起来 |
[06:56] | You know why. | 你知道原因的 |
[06:58] | It’s sad, having to hide. | 真可悲 还要藏起来 |
[07:00] | Well, I would do the same for you. | 我愿意为你做同样的事 |
[07:02] | But you’ll never have to. | 但是你永远不需要 |
[07:04] | Sweetie, I’ve got a very good feeling about this. | 亲爱的 我有很好的预感 |
[07:07] | Well, I don’t. | 我没有 |
[07:08] | Listen, this time will be different. | 听着 这次不一样 |
[07:10] | You’ll see, it will. | 你看着 会不一样的 |
[07:13] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[07:15] | Why is he here anyway? | 他为什么会回来 |
[07:16] | Weren’t we supposed to go visit him tomorrow? | 难道不是应该我们明天去看他吗 |
[07:20] | – Okay, you need to go watch him. – No. | -好吧 你去看着点他 -不要 |
[07:23] | No, he’ll think I’m spying. | 不要 他会觉得我在监视他 |
[07:24] | No, then just film him on your phone then, hmm? | 不 那就用手机拍他好了 |
[07:29] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[07:30] | Yes Ivy, now. | 是的 艾薇 现在 |
[07:34] | I want hot chocolate. | 我要热巧克力 |
[07:43] | Go! Go! | 跑 跑 |
[07:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:48] | I’m making a video of holiday highlights. | 我在做一个关于节日瞬间的视频 |
[08:21] | Come here, boy. Come on, pup! | 过来 来啊 |
[08:36] | No! | 不 |
[08:39] | I was using it. Don’t do that. No! | 我在用呢 别那样 别 |
[08:55] | ♪ When Ben was ten ♪ | ♪ 本十岁时 ♪ |
[09:01] | ♪ Lacey was a baby ♪ | ♪ 莱西是个婴儿 ♪ |
[09:05] | ♪ When Ben was ten ♪ | ♪ 本十岁时 ♪ |
[09:10] | ♪ Liam was a maybe ♪ | ♪ 利亚姆还是个未知数 ♪ |
[09:16] | ♪ And now we’re all here ♪ | ♪ 现在我们齐聚 ♪ |
[09:19] | ♪ So let’s go crazy ♪ | ♪ 我们因此而狂欢 ♪ |
[09:23] | ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ | ♪ 我们狂欢 ♪ |
[09:26] | ♪ Who’s going to go crazy? ♪ | ♪ 谁要狂欢 ♪ |
[09:29] | Neal? | 尼尔 |
[09:30] | ♪ Are going crazy ♪ | ♪ 要狂欢 ♪ |
[09:34] | I’ve got it under control. | 一切都在掌握之中 |
[09:35] | Ivy called, texted, why didn’t you? | 艾薇打了电话发了短信 你怎么没动静 |
[09:37] | ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ | ♪ 我们狂欢 ♪ |
[09:40] | ♪ Let’s go… crazy ♪ | ♪ 我们 狂欢 ♪ |
[09:47] | Hey, Neal. | 你好 尼尔 |
[09:49] | Hey, Ben. | 你好 本 |
[09:52] | How about 15 extra minutes of screen time starting right now. | 不如多看15分钟电视 从现在开始 |
[09:55] | Yay! | 棒 |
[10:02] | Come on, hurry up! | 快 赶紧的 |
[10:06] | I’m confused. | 我不明白 |
[10:10] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我以为我们达成了共识 |
[10:13] | The therapists, the doctors, everyone. | 治疗师 医生 所有人 |
[10:17] | Even you agreed that it’s in your best interest | 即便是你也同意的 现在 |
[10:21] | not to be home yet. | 还不到回家的时候 |
[10:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:24] | There’s too many triggers for you here. | 这里有太多诱惑了 |
[10:27] | That was months ago. | 那是几个月前的事了 |
[10:29] | And your sponsor said. | 然后你担保人说了 |
[10:31] | Please, let Ben tell me, please, honey. | 拜托 让本来跟我说 亲爱的 |
[10:34] | Okay, I know… | 好吧 我知道 |
[10:37] | I know I really fucked up last Christmas. | 我知道我搞砸了上一个圣诞节 |
[10:39] | And the one before that. | 以及上上个 |
[10:43] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[10:45] | Yeah, I know I’ve made a lot of mistakes. | 好的 我知道我犯了很多错误 |
[10:48] | But… | 但是 |
[10:51] | now since I’m doing so good and with all the support I’m getting, | 现在由于我表现很好 得到各种支持 |
[10:55] | and with my sponsor… | 我的担保人 |
[10:59] | I honestly didn’t think I’d ever… feel this good again. | 我真的觉得 我从来没有感觉这么好过 |
[11:08] | What, you don’t believe me? | 怎么 你不相信我吗 |
[11:10] | Sweetie, we do. | 亲爱的 我们相信 |
[11:11] | Which is why she hid all the meds and the jewelry. | 这就是为什么她要把所有药和首饰藏起来 |
[11:14] | I was just removing the temptation. | 我只是把那些诱惑转移走 |
[11:19] | Wow, fuck, you’re all still scared of me. | 操 你们都还怕我 |
[11:24] | Which is the last thing I want to make any of you feel. | 这是我最不想让你们感觉到的 |
[11:31] | You should just… you should take me back. | 你们应该 你们应该送我回去 |
[11:40] | Mom, take me back. | 妈妈 送我回去吧 |
[11:49] | – Mom. – He should have known better. | -妈妈 -他早该如此 |
[11:52] | Don’t blame him. It’s my fault. | 别怪他 这是我的错 |
[11:56] | When he called and asked what I wanted for Christmas | 他打电话问我圣诞节想要什么的时候 |
[11:58] | I shouldn’t have said “him home”. | 我就不该说想他在家 |
[12:00] | That’s what you said? | 你是那么说的吗 |
[12:01] | I wanted him to know I missed him. | 我想让他知道我想念他 |
[12:03] | I didn’t… I never dreamed he would just show up. | 我没 我从没想到他会直接出现 |
[12:07] | Is he in the car? | 他在车里吗 |
[12:08] | Yep. | 是的 |
[12:10] | It’s not like he came home to stay. | 他又不是回来常住的 |
[12:12] | Obviously, that can’t happen right now. | 很显然 现在是不可能的 |
[12:15] | It wouldn’t be good for him. | 那样对他不好 |
[12:16] | He needs to go back. | 他需要回去 |
[12:17] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[12:19] | If it weren’t Christmas. | 如果不是圣诞节的话 |
[12:21] | – It’s the right thing, honey. – It is, mom. | -那样才是对的 亲爱的 -没错妈妈 |
[12:23] | We hope. We don’t know. | 我们希望如此 我们不知道 |
[12:25] | I mean, I’m so God damn angry at the two of you right now. | 我现在对你们俩真的很生气 |
[12:29] | – I am. – What did I do? | -我很生气 -我做了什么 |
[12:31] | You gave up on him. You both have. | 你放弃了他 你们俩都放弃了 |
[12:34] | This is not giving up. | 这不是放弃 |
[12:36] | – It is. – It’s no, it’s giving a shit. | -就是 -不是 是关心他 |
[12:39] | Which we do about what’s best for him and for you. | 我们只是尽一切努力 为了他也为了你 |
[12:42] | – You have a problem with him, Neal. – No. | -你对他有意见 尼尔 -没有 |
[12:44] | I’m routing for him. But I’m frustrated. | 我为他安排好了路 但我很沮丧 |
[12:46] | He’s lucky. We’re playing loose with him. | 他很幸运 我们对他已经很宽松了 |
[12:48] | Okay, Neal… | 好了 尼尔 |
[12:49] | If he were black, he would be in jail by now. | 如果他是黑人 早就进监狱了 |
[12:52] | Maybe this isn’t the time. | 也许现在不是好时机 |
[12:53] | We said we weren’t going to do this again. | 我们说好不会再这样了 |
[12:55] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[12:59] | I remember. | 记得 |
[13:07] | Holly. | 霍利 |
[13:09] | Here’s the list. | 这是礼物单 |
[13:10] | I don’t care who gets what, just get it done. | 我不在乎谁会得到什么 只管买好就行 |
[13:12] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[13:26] | God damnit. | 该死 |
[13:29] | God damnit! | 该死 |
[13:32] | We’re all set. | 我们准备好了 |
[13:45] | It’s okay, Mom. It’s for the best. | 没事的 妈妈 这样最好 |
[13:51] | Seatbelt, please. | 系上安全带 |
[14:05] | Mom. Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[14:07] | God. | 天啊 |
[14:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:18] | I’m thinking. | 我在想 |
[14:21] | It’s cold. You don’t have a coat on. | 外面很冷 你没穿外套 |
[14:22] | Just let me get this over with, okay? | 让我把事情了了 好吗 |
[14:32] | All right, come on. | 好吧 拜托 |
[14:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:47] | Here’s the deal, and it is not negotiable. | 说下条件 没的商量 |
[14:50] | You get a day. | 你就可以待一天 |
[14:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:53] | So long as you pass the drug test I’m about to administer, | 只要一会你过了药检 |
[14:56] | stay clean while you’re here, | 待在这的期间 不要嗑药 |
[14:58] | and that this time tomorrow, you are back in Sober Living. | 然后明天这个时候 回到清醒之家 |
[15:00] | – Yeah, okay. – Now, I’m not done. | -好的 没问题 -我还没说完 |
[15:02] | These are our terms | 这些是我们的规矩 |
[15:04] | and I don’t give a shit if you hate these rules. | 我不管你是不是讨厌这些规矩 |
[15:06] | You do not leave my sight, ever. | 不许离开我的视线 一会都不行 |
[15:09] | You do not close the door to your room, | 不许把你的房门关上 |
[15:11] | where, by the way, I’ll be sleeping on the floor | 另外 我会睡在你的地板上 |
[15:13] | and if you try to sneak off, | 如果你想偷偷溜走 |
[15:14] | if your bed so much as makes a squeak, | 只要你的床稍微响一下 |
[15:16] | I will be all over you, | 我就能抓到 |
[15:18] | because for the next 24 hours you are mine, | 因为接下来的24小时里 你就是我的责任 |
[15:21] | all mine, got it? | 全都是我的责任 明白了吗 |
[15:23] | I got it. | 明白了 |
[15:25] | Good. Let’s get you tested. | 很好 我们去做尿检 |
[15:35] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:37] | Relax I’m not gonna be looking at your privates. | 放松 我不会看你的私处的 |
[15:40] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[15:41] | I will be keeping my eyes on you, just like I said. | 我就是监督你 像我之前说的一样 |
[15:48] | This is so not cool. | 这一点也不酷 |
[15:50] | Nothing about this is cool, Ben. | 本 这种事本来就不酷 |
[15:56] | – Come on, pee pee time. – Shut up. | -快点 尿尿时间 -闭嘴 |
[16:01] | Want me to turn the faucet on? | 要我帮你开水龙头吗 |
[16:02] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[16:07] | – Shh. – All right. | -嘘 -够了 |
[16:09] | Sometimes it helps. | 有时候这声能帮上忙 |
[16:11] | – What are you doing? – Okay. | -你在干什么呢 -是这样 |
[16:13] | There’s a surprise coming. | 很快会有个惊喜 |
[16:14] | What surprise? | 什么惊喜 |
[16:16] | Do you trust me? | 你们相信我吗 |
[16:17] | – Yes. – Yes, I do. | -相信 -是的 相信 |
[16:18] | Awesome, that’s awesome. | 棒 很棒 |
[16:20] | Good to hear. | 很高兴听你们这么说 |
[16:22] | All right. You close your eyes. | 好了 闭上眼睛 |
[16:23] | – Yeah. – Can you see anything? | -好 -还看得到吗 |
[16:26] | – No. – Okay, no peeking. | -看不到 -好 不许偷看 |
[16:30] | I hear something. | 我听到声音了 |
[16:32] | When I was your age this was my favorite. | 我像你们这么大的时候最喜欢这个 |
[16:34] | – It’s gross. – Ivy, chill out. | -真恶心 -艾薇 放松 |
[16:37] | Liam doesn’t like crust. | 利亚姆不喜欢面包边 |
[16:39] | There’s a crustless option in the works. | 可以选个去边的 |
[16:43] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[16:46] | Are you two ready? | 你们俩准备好了吗 |
[16:48] | Yes. | 好了 |
[16:49] | – Back door. – Okay. | -后门 -好了 |
[16:51] | Open your eyes and feast. | 睁开眼睛 大吃一顿吧 |
[16:57] | – Yum. – Yum. | -好吃 -好吃 |
[16:58] | – Right? – It’s really good. | -是吧 -很好吃 |
[17:01] | – What have you done? – I know. And there’s no going back. | -你都放了什么 -是吧 其实我也不知道 |
[17:06] | More, please. | 再来一点吧 |
[17:08] | But Ashley’s wings have glitter. | 但是阿什利的翅膀上有亮片 |
[17:11] | Well, we are going to bedazzle these things like crazy. | 我们会让它们闪到眼花缭乱的 |
[17:14] | Mom, seriously they’re so good. | 妈妈 说真的 很好看了 |
[17:16] | I don’t want to brag. | 我不想炫耀 |
[17:17] | Well, yeah, I do. These are gonna be good. | 好吧 我是 这些会非常看的 |
[17:23] | Ben? | 本 |
[17:37] | Ponce, hey, bud. | 庞塞 你好 小家伙 |
[17:44] | – Hi, momma. – I knew it. | -你好 妈妈 -我就知道 |
[17:47] | You came back for Ponce. | 你是为了庞塞才回来的 |
[17:49] | Busted. | 被发现了 |
[17:51] | Actually, no. | 其实 不是 |
[18:03] | Okay, let’s party. | 好啦 我们该庆祝了 |
[18:08] | You know, I really would appreciate it if you didn’t… | 如果你不这样 我会很感激的 |
[18:10] | – Holly? – Hi. | -霍利 -你好 |
[18:12] | – How did the test go? – Negative. | -尿检结果怎么样 -阴性 |
[18:14] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -真棒 -是啊 |
[18:16] | And he’s helping out with chores. | 他在帮忙做杂务 |
[18:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:20] | Okay, well, I left word with Sober Living. | 好吧 我给清醒之家留了言 |
[18:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:26] | It hurts… to think about the shit I’ve done. | 想到我之前做的烂事 就很难受 |
[18:31] | And what I’m learning in recovery is | 我在戒毒期间学到的是 |
[18:32] | I can’t undo what I’ve done | 我无法改变以前做过的事 |
[18:34] | but I can do it differently now. | 但我可以从现在起改变自己 |
[18:36] | – I think we’re good here. – One, just one second, Ivy. | -我觉得这里弄好了 -就等一下下 艾薇 |
[18:38] | What I mean is I have to be present. | 我的意思是 我必须在场 |
[18:42] | – It’s about this log. – Okay. | -要把这块木头放好 -好了 |
[18:43] | – This log. – That’s enough. | -还有这块 -够了 |
[18:45] | It’s about taking care of this log and placing it here. | 要把这些木头都放好 |
[18:48] | And I have to take it one log at a time. | 我得一块一块来 |
[18:50] | – No. Stop. – Otherwise it’s not gonna… | -不 停下 -不然就会 |
[18:52] | Ben, stop! | 本 停下 |
[19:02] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[19:04] | Come on, you got this. | 没事 你行的 |
[19:07] | – Come on. – Fine, just leave it. | -加油 -好啦 别管它了 |
[19:09] | We don’t need any more, Ben. Cleaning up your mess. | 我们拿够了 本 收拾干净 |
[19:12] | You can do it, we’re gonna do it. | 你可以的 我们一起 |
[19:16] | – Ivy. – It is so heavy. | -艾薇 -太重了 |
[19:18] | – Here you go. – Ponce? | -我帮你 -庞塞 |
[19:20] | Nice. | 不错 |
[19:26] | We’re in no danger of it burning out. | 不用担心木头烧完了 |
[19:27] | What the fuck is this? Where did our ornaments go? | 这是怎么搞的 原来的装饰都去哪儿了 |
[19:30] | They don’t share the current aesthetic. | 那些已经不符合现在的审美了 |
[19:32] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[19:35] | Ben was just asking where our old ornaments are. | 本刚刚在问我们以前的装饰去哪儿了 |
[19:38] | Did you throw them away? | 你把它们扔了吗 |
[19:47] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[19:54] | Be quick and be careful, yeah? | 快一点并且小心点 好吗 |
[19:57] | – Mommy? – Yes, yes. | -妈妈 -在呢 在呢 |
[20:11] | Do you see ’em? | 你找到了吗 |
[20:15] | It should be right there. | 应该就在那里 |
[20:28] | Ben? | 本 |
[20:30] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[20:31] | Ben? | 本 |
[20:33] | Can you come up? | 你能上来一下吗 |
[20:41] | That’s it. | 这个就是 |
[20:43] | I hate it up here. | 我不喜欢这上面 |
[20:44] | Okay, then let’s go already. | 好吧 那我们赶紧下去 |
[20:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:47] | I need you to check. | 我想让你帮我看一下 |
[20:50] | I’m… | 我 |
[20:52] | I used to stash my… | 我以前在那里藏过 |
[20:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:02] | Back there? | 后面吗 |
[21:07] | If there’s something there then you have to make it go away. | 如果有东西的话你一定要扔掉 |
[21:19] | Nothing. | 没东西 |
[21:26] | We’re good. | 我们没事的 |
[21:29] | I’ll help you down. | 我扶你下去 |
[21:33] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 走吧 |
[21:56] | Ben. | 本 |
[21:57] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[22:04] | This is better. | 这样更好 |
[22:07] | – Yeah. – Yeah, cotton balls. | -是啊 -棉花球 |
[22:09] | Ben, Ivy, can you two come with me, please? | 本 艾薇 你俩能跟我来一下吗 |
[22:14] | I know, I went a little overboard this year. | 我知道我今年买得有点多了 |
[22:17] | – Mom? – Keep wrapping. | -妈妈 -继续包 |
[22:18] | Hello. | 喂 |
[22:20] | – Hey honey. – Yeah. | -你好宝贝 -怎么了 |
[22:22] | – They only have regular. – No. | -他们只有普通的了 -不行 |
[22:25] | Organic cranberries. | 要有机蔓越莓 |
[22:27] | Mom, we don’t have to be 100%. | 妈妈 我们不需要百分之百 |
[22:30] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[22:31] | – Got it. – Okay. | -明白了 -好 |
[22:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:36] | – Gotta love that Neal. – Mom? | -就爱这样的尼尔 -妈妈 |
[22:38] | Running all my last-minute errands | 最后一刻帮我跑腿 |
[22:39] | so we can just stay here till church. | 这样我们就能在去教堂之前都待在家 |
[22:41] | Mom, I wanna do some shopping of my own. | 妈妈 我想自己去买点东西 |
[22:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:44] | I want to get them something from me. | 我想让他们收到我的礼物 |
[22:46] | Well, sweetie, you are the present. | 亲爱的 你就是礼物 |
[22:50] | Something that they can unwrap. | 他们能拆开的那种 |
[22:51] | Well, okay. Let’s just say these are from you then. | 好吧 我们就说这些是你送的 |
[22:54] | But they’re not really from me. I didn’t pick them out. | 但其实不是的 不是我挑的 |
[22:56] | – They’ll never know. – But I’ll know. | -他们不会知道的 -但我知道 |
[22:58] | All right, well, honestly, | 好吧 说实话 |
[23:00] | they have everything they need, | 他们想要的都已经有了 |
[23:01] | they really don’t need anything more. | 他们不需要其他东西了 |
[23:03] | So true. | 一点没错 |
[23:05] | Okay, but if I didn’t pick them out | 但如果不是我自己挑的 |
[23:06] | then they’re not really from me, | 就不能算是我送的 |
[23:08] | which makes me a liar. | 不然我就是骗子了 |
[23:10] | And the whole point of this is to be honest. | 而且这样做的重点就是诚实 |
[23:13] | It’s no good if I’m not honest. | 我不诚实就没有意义了 |
[23:33] | This is nice, getting to spend | 这样挺好的 能有一些 |
[23:34] | a little quality alone time together. | 只有我们俩的美好时光 |
[23:43] | What do you think you’ll wear tonight? | 你今晚想穿什么 |
[23:45] | This is all I brought. | 我只有身上这件 |
[23:48] | Well, no worries, we can pick you up a sweater | 别担心 我们可以再买一件毛衣 |
[23:51] | or maybe even a whole new ensemble. | 或者一整套新行头 |
[23:54] | Ensemble? | 行头 |
[23:57] | That way you’ll, I want you to be comfortable. | 这样你就 我希望你能舒服一些 |
[24:00] | Well, I’m okay with just… | 我这样也没事 |
[24:01] | No, come on. | 不 来吧 |
[24:03] | It’s Christmas Eve. We’re gonna be in a front pew. | 今天是平安夜 我们要坐在前排的 |
[24:12] | Hey, Burns. | 嘿 伯恩斯 |
[24:13] | What’s going on? | 最近怎么样啊 |
[24:15] | Hey, man. | 你好 老兄 |
[24:16] | Wow. It’s been a long time. | 好久不见了 |
[24:19] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了呢 |
[24:22] | What’s new? | 你好吗 |
[24:24] | – I’m good. – Yeah? | -我挺好的 -是吗 |
[24:27] | Dude, it’s really good to see you. | 见到你真好 老兄 |
[24:29] | – Yeah. – And you look good. | -是啊 -你看起来不错 |
[24:31] | Oh, thank you, okay. | 谢谢 好的 |
[24:38] | He’s a little full of himself, don’t you think? | 他有点自以为是 你不觉得吗 |
[24:40] | He’s all right. | 还好吧 |
[24:42] | And what’s his drug of choice? You know he has one. | 他平时用哪种 他肯定有在吸 |
[24:45] | Speed? Weekend cocaine? | 快速丸 还是周末可卡因 |
[24:47] | – Highly caffeinated energy drinks? – Mom. | -还是高咖啡因含量的能量饮料 -妈妈 |
[24:51] | All I’m saying is you forget how special you are. | 我只想说你忘了自己有多特别 |
[24:55] | – Just don’t. – Well, people look up to you. | -别说了 -大家敬仰你 |
[24:57] | And they love you. You’re a natural leader | 他们爱你 你是天生的领袖 |
[24:59] | and you are so, so smart. | 而且你非常 非常聪明 |
[25:01] | No, mom, Ivy is smart. | 不 妈妈 艾薇才聪明 |
[25:03] | Well, nobody wants to be that smart. | 谁都不想那么聪明 |
[25:06] | It’s not like she’s having a tremendous amount of fun, hmm? | 她也没有那么开心 不是吗 |
[25:09] | – What was my point? – You don’t have a point. | -我想表达什么观点来着 -你没有观点 |
[25:11] | I do have a point. | 我有的 |
[25:13] | My point is, look, you nick this | 我想说的是 你过了这一关 |
[25:14] | and who knows how far you can go and what you can do. | 谁都预测不了你能走多远 做多大的事 |
[25:18] | There’s so much to look forward to. | 有太多可以期待的事了 |
[25:32] | Okay, honey, you barely touched your breakfast. | 亲爱的 你都没怎么吃早饭 |
[25:34] | You’ve got to eat this. Come on now. | 你必须得吃点 快来 |
[25:37] | Mrs. Crane, Dr. Crane. | 克莱恩太太 克莱恩医生 |
[25:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:42] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[25:44] | Holly Burns. | 我是霍利·伯恩斯 |
[25:46] | Yes. | 对了 |
[25:48] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[25:49] | Doesn’t always remember. | 他记性不好 |
[25:52] | Holly is the mother of Ivy, whose singing we love. | 霍利是艾薇的妈妈 我们都喜欢听她唱歌 |
[25:56] | She was your patient. | 她是你的病人 |
[25:58] | I remember. | 我记起来了 |
[26:00] | You must be so proud of her. | 你一定很为她骄傲 |
[26:02] | I am proud of all of my children, yes. | 没错 我为我所有的孩子骄傲 |
[26:14] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[26:21] | Oh, I need to get a napkin. | 我得去拿点纸巾 |
[26:23] | I’ll sit with him. | 我和他坐会儿 |
[26:24] | You’re a dear. | 你人真好 |
[26:26] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[26:30] | So if you remember Ivy, | 如果你还记得艾薇 |
[26:32] | then you must remember my son Ben, right over there. | 那你一定记得我儿子本 就在那儿 |
[26:35] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:40] | I don’t remember him. | 我不记得他 |
[26:42] | I understand. You had so many patients. | 我理解 你的病人太多了 |
[26:44] | But when Ben was 14 he had a small snowboarding injury. | 本14岁时滑雪受了轻伤 |
[26:49] | And you prescribed pain killers. | 你给他开了止疼药 |
[26:51] | And when I asked, you told me they weren’t addictive. | 我问你时 你告诉我不会上瘾的 |
[26:55] | And kept upping his dose. | 还一直加大剂量 |
[26:56] | And he got hooked and it fucked up his life. | 然后他上瘾了 把他的生活搞得一团糟 |
[26:58] | So you can pretend you don’t remember, | 你可以装作不记得 |
[27:00] | but I won’t forget it. | 但我不会忘记的 |
[27:02] | I hope you die a horrible death. | 我希望你死得很惨 |
[27:08] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[27:10] | I’m just here for a day. | 我只在这里待一天 |
[27:13] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[27:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[27:17] | Okay. Yes. I gotta go. | 好的 我得挂了 |
[27:21] | Who was that? | 跟谁打电话呢 |
[27:23] | My sponsor. | 我的担保人 |
[27:24] | I’m feeling shaky. | 我有点不舒服 |
[27:27] | So I, that’s why I called him. | 所以我才给他打电话 |
[27:29] | He told me to go to a meeting. | 他让我去参加互助会 |
[27:31] | They all say that, whenever you feel shaky | 他们都这么说 觉得不舒服的时候 |
[27:33] | get to a meeting. | 就去参加互助会 |
[27:35] | Okay, well let’s just get your clothes and… | 那好 等你衣服买好就 |
[27:37] | I gotta find a meeting, now. | 我现在就需要去互助会 |
[27:42] | – Did you hear me? – Okay. | -你听懂我意思了吗 -好的 |
[27:47] | I’m so proud of you, knowing what you need. | 我觉得你真棒 知道你自己需要什么 |
[27:50] | I just, I think it’s so great. | 我就是 觉得很棒 |
[27:52] | Like they say, it’s working when you… | 就像他们说的 有志啥 |
[27:55] | What do they say? | 怎么说来着 |
[27:57] | – It works if you work it. – Works if you work it. | -有志者事竟成 -对 有志者事竟成 |
[27:58] | Well, you are working it. Oh, let’s go in. | 你正在努力 我们进去吧 |
[28:01] | – You’re not coming in. – No, what? | -你别进去 -不行 干嘛 |
[28:03] | Of course I am. | 我当然要进去 |
[28:04] | No mom, I’m good. It’s a meeting. | 别 妈妈 我自己行 这是互助会 |
[28:07] | I’m gonna come right out afterwards. | 我一结束就出来 |
[28:08] | I may just tag along. | 我可以跟着进的 |
[28:09] | – Hi. – Mom. | -你好 -妈 |
[28:10] | – Yo, what’s up, babe? – Hello, how are you? | -你好啊 -你好 |
[28:12] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[28:14] | It never hurts to be friendly. | 友好点没什么坏处 |
[28:16] | Dial it down. | 别这样 |
[28:17] | Okay, I will just… Hi. | 好吧 我只是 你好 |
[28:19] | – Guys. – Hello. | -你们好 -你好 |
[28:21] | Everybody seems so nice. | 大家看起来很友善 |
[28:29] | The minute I think I have it, the minute I think I’ve got this, | 当我觉得我能搞定 我能控制住时 |
[28:33] | it’s waiting, you know? | 它其实还等着呢 你知道吗 |
[28:35] | It’s out there doing pushups right now | 当我们坐在这些折叠椅上时 |
[28:37] | while we sit in these folding chairs. | 复吸的念头正在努力想冒头 |
[28:40] | So I’m really grateful to be here with all of you. | 所以我真的很感激能和你们在一起 |
[28:42] | And I thank you for keeping me clean. | 谢谢你们让我能坚持不吸 |
[28:44] | Thank you for letting me share. | 谢谢你们让我分享 |
[28:47] | So… | 接下来 |
[28:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:52] | Go on to a show of hands. | 下面举手来分享 |
[28:54] | I have a deep fear of using. | 我很害怕吸毒 |
[28:57] | I have a deep fear of going back into those dark places. | 很害怕再次回到黑暗的地方 |
[29:00] | This fellowship, | 这段友谊 |
[29:01] | this group of people, is what keeps me alive. | 这个团体的人 让我还能够活着 |
[29:04] | Now I have two new baby nieces | 现在 我有了两个刚出生的侄女 |
[29:07] | and they’re going to meet me for the first time. | 她们很快会第一次见到我 |
[29:11] | I’m just so grateful | 我真的很感激 |
[29:12] | that they’ll never know me high. | 她们不会见到那个吸毒的我 |
[29:15] | They’ll just know me as me. | 她们见到的是真实的我 |
[29:19] | Hi, I’m Ben, and I’m an addict. | 大家好 我叫本 我是个瘾君子 |
[29:22] | Hi Ben. | 你好 本 |
[29:24] | I got 77 days. | 我戒毒77天了 |
[29:30] | And that’s my most ever. | 也是我坚持最长的一次 |
[29:34] | So I just want to get to 78 right now. | 我现在只想坚持到第78天 |
[29:38] | So I called my sponsor, | 我打电话给我的担保人 |
[29:40] | and the thing about my sponsor is that he’s a loud talker. | 我的担保人 他是个大嗓门 |
[29:46] | And so I say, “Hey.” | 我跟他说 “嗨” |
[29:49] | And he goes, “What’s up?” | 他说 “怎么样啊” |
[29:51] | And I was like, “Well, I’ve got big news. | 我就说 “我有个大事 |
[29:54] | I just bought presents that I actually picked out for someone.” | 我刚买了些礼物 给别人挑的” |
[29:57] | And he was like, “Oh, well, you’re feeling pretty good, huh?” | 然后他说 “你是不是自我感觉挺不错的” |
[29:59] | I was like, “Yeah, you know, I actually feel like I’m being honest.” | 我说 “是啊 我觉得我挺诚实的” |
[30:04] | And, well, he said, “If you were honest, Ben, | 然后他说 “如果你诚实 |
[30:06] | “you’d look in the mirror | “你就应该对着镜子 |
[30:07] | and say, ‘I’m a great big phony.'” | 对你自己说 ‘我是个大骗子'” |
[30:09] | So I was like, “Okay.” | 我说 “好吧” |
[30:11] | “Cause, Ben you’re a fucking addict. | “因为 本 你他妈是个瘾君子 |
[30:13] | “You’re the last person who should believe his own bullshit, | “你最不该信你自己说的鬼话 |
[30:15] | so get to a meeting.” | 去参加互助会吧” |
[30:17] | So here I am, | 所以我就来了 |
[30:19] | seventy-seven days clean. | 戒毒77天 |
[30:22] | Some things are better now. | 已经变得好多了 |
[30:25] | Like I can actually take a shit. | 比如我终于不便秘了 |
[30:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:31] | Even better than that, | 更好得是 |
[30:32] | I’m waking up more often than not with an erection. | 我醒来的时候经常晨勃了 |
[30:37] | Sorry, mom. Yeah, my mom’s here. | 抱歉老妈 是的 我妈也在这 |
[30:46] | I’ve put her through a lot. | 我让她遭了很多罪 |
[30:50] | This summer she found me upside down on the stairs | 今年夏天 她发现我倒在楼梯上 |
[30:53] | with a needle in my arm. | 胳膊上插着针头 |
[30:57] | And… with my dog trying to keep me awake. | 还有 我的狗想让我保持清醒 |
[31:02] | So… the doctor said that if it weren’t for my dog I would be dead. | 医生说 如果没有我的狗 我就死了 |
[31:09] | And my mom. | 或者没有我妈的话 |
[31:11] | Without her, I wouldn’t be here right now in this room. | 没有她 我今天就不会这里 |
[31:17] | The things that I’ve done to myself and others… | 我对我自己 还有别的人 做过的事 |
[31:26] | So I don’t, why am I still… | 我不明白 为什么我还在 |
[31:29] | here? | 这里 |
[31:33] | There’s gotta be a reason. | 一定有原因的 |
[31:35] | Maybe it’s to come back and make this Christmas right, | 可能是能回来 过好这个圣诞节 |
[31:39] | or maybe this is the biggest fucking mistake of my life. | 或着这将会是我此生最大的错误 |
[31:45] | Anyways, here I am, still here. | 无论如何 我还在这 |
[31:49] | So thank you. Thank you for having… | 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
[31:55] | Grant us the serenity | 请上帝赐予我们平静 |
[31:57] | to accept the things we cannot change, | 以接受我不能改变的事情 |
[32:00] | the courage to change the things we can, | 赐予我勇气以改变我能改变的事情 |
[32:03] | and the wisdom to know the difference. | 赐予我睿智能够区分 |
[32:05] | Keep coming back. | 经常回来 |
[32:07] | It works if you work it. | 有志者事竟成 |
[32:16] | Ben? | 本 |
[32:18] | – Ben, good job, sweetie. – Thanks. | -本 说得很好 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[32:20] | And you coming back is not a mistake. | 你回家不是个错误 |
[32:22] | Someone wiser than me, your sponsor, said you can do this. | 你的担保人比我明智 他也觉得你可以 |
[32:26] | Okay. Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[32:29] | I think some people want to talk to you. | 我觉得有人想跟你聊聊 |
[32:31] | I’ll just wait over here. | 我就在那边等你 |
[32:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:35] | Say man, thanks for your share. It’s been a long time, you know. | 伙计 谢谢你的分享 已经过了很久了 |
[32:39] | – Yeah. – That really hit home. | -是的 -真的很有意义 |
[32:41] | – Thanks, man. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[32:51] | I loved what you said. You were very funny. | 我很喜欢你的分享 很有趣 |
[32:54] | There’s not enough funny around here. | 这里没多少有趣的事 |
[32:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:59] | – You’re the mom? – Yes, I am. | -你是他妈妈吗 -是的 |
[33:01] | It’s great you came with him. | 你能陪着他真的很棒 |
[33:03] | – Oh, I hope so. – No, | -希望如此 -真的 |
[33:04] | My mom died before I ever got clean. | 我戒毒前我妈就去世了 |
[33:06] | I would have given anything for her | 我愿意付出所有 只要我母亲能 |
[33:08] | to see me get my shit together. | 看见我重新振作起来 |
[33:09] | I’m sure. | 当然 |
[33:11] | – The hard on thing. – Oh, awkward. | -很难做到的事 -哦 好尴尬 |
[33:14] | No, It was honest. | 真的 我认真说的 |
[33:16] | And it was amusing that someone young and hot… | 遇见一个年轻又火辣的人挺不错的 |
[33:21] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[33:22] | – Oh, that’s okay. – I’m blushing now. | -没事的 -我有点脸红了 |
[33:26] | That makes me nervous. | 这情况让我有点紧张 |
[33:28] | Is this your first meeting? | 你第一次来互助会吗 |
[33:30] | – Yeah. I’m, you know, new to it all. – Yeah? | -是的 这些对我来说都很新鲜 -是吗 |
[33:32] | Well, you should get a sponsor. It should be a woman. | 你应该找个担保人 最好是女性 |
[33:36] | It should be someone really tough | 最好是很严厉的那种 |
[33:38] | who will, you know, call you on your bullshit | 就那种 你犯浑的时候会给你打电话 |
[33:40] | and it’s what it’s all about, you know, | 担保人就是这样 你知道的 |
[33:44] | rigorous honesty. | 严厉且苛刻的诚实 |
[33:46] | Oh, they’re just talking program. That’s how we help each other. | 他们就是聊聊天 我们就是这么互相帮助的 |
[33:49] | Okay. So, nothing to worry about then. | 好的 那没什么需要担心的 |
[33:52] | No, I didn’t say that. | 不 我可没那么说 |
[33:57] | You don’t remember, do you? | 你不记得了吧 |
[34:02] | No. | 不记得 |
[34:05] | You were my dealer. | 你是我的毒贩 |
[34:08] | Oh fuck. Oh, I’m sorry. | 操 对不起 |
[34:10] | No, it’s fine. I’m… | 不用 没事 我 |
[34:12] | I’m going to rehab the day after Christmas. | 圣诞节后我就去戒毒所了 |
[34:15] | So that’s why, you know, I related | 这就是为什么 我对你的话 |
[34:17] | to so much to what you were saying. | 这么有触动 |
[34:19] | It was very inspiring. | 非常激励我 |
[34:21] | So… | 所以 |
[34:24] | I just want to get high just one last time. | 我只是想最后再爽一次 |
[34:27] | – That’s normal. – I’m not going to though. | -这很正常 -但我不会的 |
[34:30] | Good. Don’t. | 很好 别去 |
[34:33] | Unless I could do it with you. | 除非我能跟你一起 |
[34:47] | – Have a good one. – Merry Christmas. | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[34:56] | I think this one will work. | 我觉得这个应该可以 |
[34:59] | Or this. | 或者这个 |
[35:02] | And they have it in light blue. | 他们还有浅蓝色的 |
[35:03] | Everybody looks good in light blue. | 谁穿浅蓝色都好看 |
[35:06] | – Ben? – What? | -本 -什么 |
[35:07] | Which? | 喜欢哪个 |
[35:09] | Yes. Good. | 都好 听你的 |
[35:10] | Okay, light blue. | 好 浅蓝的 |
[35:16] | Looks like she’s gonna have you try on the whole store. | 看起来她要让你把整个店的衣服都试了 |
[35:19] | Right. | 没错 |
[35:21] | – Thank you so much. – Sure. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[35:23] | These will both complement your complexion, | 这些都很衬你的肤色 |
[35:26] | which is a gift from your mother, you’re welcome. | 老妈给你的礼物 不用客气 |
[35:28] | – Coat, please. – Okay, nice. I’m good. | -外套给我 -好的 我自己就行 |
[35:31] | Come on. | 给我 |
[35:40] | Pockets. | 裤兜 |
[35:49] | – This is humiliating. – Shh. | -太丢人了 -嘘 |
[35:52] | No. | 没有 |
[35:54] | This is love. | 这叫爱 |
[35:57] | All right, free to go. | 好了 换衣服吧 |
[36:01] | You didn’t check my shoes. | 你没检查我的鞋 |
[36:11] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[36:13] | It was a joke, Mom. | 就是个玩笑 妈 |
[36:14] | Ben, it’s not funny. Mom, it was a joke. | -本 这不好玩 -妈 我开玩笑的 |
[36:16] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[36:18] | Can I get a key to this door, please? | 能给我这门的钥匙吗 |
[36:20] | Unlock the door, Ben, right now. Ben? | 把门打开 本 现在 本 |
[36:23] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[36:26] | – Fuck! – This is not funny. | -靠 -这样不好玩 |
[36:27] | Open this fucking door right now. | 立刻把他妈的门打开 |
[36:30] | Ben, God damnit, open this fucking door. | 本 该死的 把门打开 |
[36:36] | What is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[36:41] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[36:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:58] | Fuck, you stupid… | 操 你个蠢货 |
[37:00] | – Hey! – Where did you get this? | -别 -你从哪拿的 |
[37:02] | – I’ve been with you the whole time! – Excuse me. | -我跟你一直待在一起 -抱歉 |
[37:04] | The girl at the meeting. | 互助会上那个女孩 |
[37:06] | – The one that you’re helping? – She was going to use… | -你帮助的那个 -她想要用 |
[37:09] | – So I took it from her. – I have to ask you to leave. | -所以我拿走了 -麻烦你们离开 |
[37:11] | She was going to use. Now she can’t. | 她会吸的 但是现在她不能了 |
[37:13] | Mom, the last time I didn’t help someone they died. | 妈 上次我没帮忙 有人死了 |
[37:15] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[37:19] | – You think I’m an idiot. – Can you please just exit the store. | -你当我是傻子吗 -请你离开商店好吗 |
[37:23] | – Yes. – Oh, fuck. Maybe she’s a dealer. | -好的 -操 她也许是个毒贩 |
[37:26] | – What? – Maybe she played me. | -什么 -她可能在耍我 |
[37:28] | You can’t trust addicts. All we do is fucking lie. | 你不能相信瘾君子 我们他妈只会撒谎 |
[37:30] | – What do I do with that? – I don’t know. | -我能怎么办 -我不知道 |
[37:32] | Mind your own fucking business! | 别多管闲事 |
[37:37] | Mom. What…? | 妈 干什么 |
[37:38] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[37:40] | What is this? | 要干嘛 |
[37:44] | – What are we doing here? – Get out of the car! | -我们来这干什么 -出来 |
[37:48] | – Now! – Why are you…? | -现在 -你为什么 |
[37:50] | Because I was too angry to do it at the time. | 因为我实在太生气了 |
[37:52] | Huh? So where? | 想在哪 |
[37:54] | Where do you want to be? Don’t say next to grandpa. | 你想在哪 别说挨着你姥爷 |
[37:57] | That’s prime placement, and you don’t get that when you OD. | 你嗑过量死了就别想要那个最重要的位置 |
[38:00] | – I’m not gonna OD. – So where? | -我不会过量致死的 -你想在哪 |
[38:01] | The new section is nice. Or do you want to be near a tree? | 新区挺不错的 或者你想挨着棵树 |
[38:05] | – I don’t know. – Well, you better figure it out. | -我不知道 -那你最好想想清楚 |
[38:08] | Okay, why don’t you cremate me | 那好 那你最好把我火化了 |
[38:09] | and sprinkle me over Mrs. Blank, | 然后把骨灰洒在布兰克老师身上 |
[38:11] | my second-grade teacher, she was pretty hot. | 我二年级的老师 她身材挺辣的 |
[38:12] | You don’t get to be the smart ass about this. Young man. | 别在这种时候耍你的小聪明 年轻人 |
[38:14] | I wasn’t gonna use. I’m not gonna use. | 我没有吸 我也不会吸 |
[38:17] | – You just… – Mom… | -你刚刚 -妈 |
[38:19] | You just told me I should never believe you. | 你刚才告诉我 我永远都不该相信你 |
[38:22] | Don’t say another fucking word. | 别他妈再说了 |
[38:26] | Just tell me, son… | 儿子 就告诉我 |
[38:29] | where you want me to bury you. | 你想让我把你埋在哪 |
[38:35] | I’ll wait all day. | 我会等着你回答 |
[38:38] | I’m not going to die. | 我不会死的 |
[38:41] | This rate you will, and soon. | 这样下去的话你会的 而且很快 |
[39:05] | Mommy’s here. | 妈妈回来了 |
[39:08] | They didn’t like my spaghetti special for some reason. | 他们因为某些原因不喜欢我的意大利面 |
[39:11] | Go figure. | 你觉得呢 |
[39:13] | Ben they only wanted your sandwich. What did you put in it? | 本 他们只想要你的三明治 你放了什么 |
[39:17] | – Drugs. – It’s not funny. | -毒品 -这不好玩 |
[39:19] | It was a joke. | 开个玩笑而已 |
[39:21] | It’s still not funny. | 还是不好玩 |
[39:22] | – The kids are watching TV? – Yeah, they’re watching TV. | -孩子们在看电视吗 -嗯 他们在看电视 |
[39:25] | – You okay? – You come with me. | -你还好吗 -你跟我来 |
[39:29] | – Hi, sweethearts. -Hi, Mommy. | -嗨 亲爱的 -嗨 妈咪 |
[39:32] | Ben will watch TV with you. | 本要和你们一起看电视 |
[39:33] | Yay! | 好啊 |
[39:34] | Mom, can I talk to you for a second. | 妈妈 我可以跟你谈一下吗 |
[39:36] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[39:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:42] | Right in the middle. | 就坐中间 |
[39:45] | Stay. | 在这待着 |
[39:56] | You fucking monster. | 你个王八蛋 |
[40:02] | Honey, you okay in there? | 亲爱的 你在那还好吗 |
[40:03] | Yes. Just getting changed. | 没事 就是换衣服 |
[40:07] | How’d it go? How’s he, how’s he doing? | 怎么样 他表现的怎样 |
[40:11] | Great. He’s doing great. | 很好 他挺好的 |
[40:13] | How are you doing? | 那你怎么样 |
[40:15] | I am doing… | 我 |
[40:18] | great. | 很好 |
[40:21] | Well, I better get ready. | 那我最好准备一下 |
[40:23] | Of course. You get ready. I will take care of the children. | 当然 你去准备 我去照顾孩子们 |
[40:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:33] | Could you just…? | 你能 |
[40:40] | No, not those slacks. The ones from when you were skinny. | 不 不是这些宽松的 是你还瘦的时候穿的 |
[40:43] | Skinnier. | 就比现在瘦些 |
[40:45] | – Ivy? – What? | – 艾薇 -什么 |
[40:47] | I need more big safety pins, there’s some in the kitchen. | 我还要些别针 厨房里有 |
[40:52] | You sounded great by the way. Thank you. | 你唱得挺好的 谢谢了 |
[40:56] | I’m feeding Ponce. | 我在喂庞塞呢 |
[40:57] | – Oh, so glad. Thanks, honey. – Mom? | -噢 挺好的 谢谢 亲爱的 -妈妈 |
[40:59] | – Yes, sweetie. – It itches. | -怎么了 宝贝 -好痒啊 |
[41:02] | – Where? – Everywhere. | -哪里痒 -哪里都痒 |
[41:04] | I wish I’d known that earlier. | 我希望我早些知道就好了 |
[41:05] | Mommy can’t do anything about it now. | 妈妈现在帮不了你了 |
[41:07] | But it’s everywhere. | 但我哪里都很痒啊 |
[41:08] | Well, it’s just part of being a sheep. | 扮成羊就是会很痒 |
[41:10] | Hey, buddy, the thing about an itch is just don’t scratch. | 嗨 伙计 痒的话最好别去挠 |
[41:14] | – I’m sorry… – Ivy! | -我很抱歉 -艾薇 |
[41:17] | Thank you. I beg your pardon. | 谢谢 不好意思 |
[41:24] | – I’m gonna need a sweater. – Okay. Coming right up. | -我还要件毛衣 -行 马上来 |
[41:27] | All right, everybody, let’s get going. | 可以了 我们要走了 |
[41:29] | We don’t want to be late. | 我们可不想迟到 |
[41:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:34] | Don’t. | 别 |
[42:07] | Stay put. | 坐这别动 |
[42:17] | I’m so sorry, Beth. | 我很抱歉 贝丝 |
[42:19] | This has gotta hurt. | 一定很难过 |
[42:27] | Maggie was an angel. | 玛姬是个天使 |
[42:31] | We think about her. | 我们会想念她的 |
[42:38] | Hold on tight. | 撑住 |
[42:41] | I am. | 我会的 |
[43:06] | What’d she say? | 她说了什么 |
[43:09] | No one blames you. | 没有人怪你 |
[43:13] | “There were shepherds out in the field, | “在伯利恒之野地里有牧羊的人 |
[43:15] | keeping watch over their flock by night. | “夜间露宿 轮流看守羊群 |
[43:18] | And an angel of the Lord appeared to them.” | 有主的使者站在他们旁边” |
[43:21] | Hi, Ben. | 嗨 本 |
[43:22] | “The glory of the Lord shone around them. | “主的荣光四面照着他们 |
[43:23] | “And they were filled with fear. | “牧羊的人就甚惧怕 |
[43:25] | “And the angel said to them, ‘Be not afraid. | “那天是对他们说 ‘不要惧怕 |
[43:28] | ‘I bring you good news of a great joy, | ‘我报给你们大喜的信息 |
[43:30] | ‘which will come to all the people. | ‘是关乎万民的 |
[43:33] | ‘For to you is born this day in the City of David | ‘因今天在大卫的城里 为你们生了救主 |
[43:36] | ‘a savior who is Christ the Lord. | ‘就是主基督 |
[43:38] | ‘You will find a babe wrapped in swaddling clothes | ‘你们要看见一个婴孩 包着布 |
[43:42] | ‘and lying in a manger.'” | ‘卧在马槽里 那就是记号了'” |
[43:48] | ♪ O holy night ♪ | ♪ 哦 圣善夜 ♪ |
[43:52] | ♪ The stars are brightly shining ♪ | ♪ 众星照耀极光明 ♪ |
[43:56] | ♪ It is the night of Our dear Savior’s birth ♪ | ♪ 今夜良辰亲爱救主临尘 ♪ |
[44:05] | ♪ Long lay the world In sin and error pining ♪ | ♪ 世人沉沦全地罪恶满盈 ♪ |
[44:12] | ♪ Till He appeared And the soul felt its worth ♪ | ♪ 直到主来灵魂自觉宝珍 ♪ |
[44:20] | ♪ A thrill of hope ♪ | ♪ 骤获希望 ♪ |
[44:24] | ♪ The weary world rejoices ♪ | ♪ 疲倦的世界在欢悦 ♪ |
[44:28] | ♪ For yonder breaks, A new and… A new glorious morn ♪ | ♪ 只因天际诞生了新而荣耀的晨曦 ♪ |
[44:35] | ♪ Fall on your knees ♪ | ♪ 双膝跪下 ♪ |
[44:41] | ♪ And hear the angels’ voices ♪ | ♪ 听 天使在呼唤 ♪ |
[44:48] | ♪ O night divine ♪ | ♪ 哦 圣善夜 ♪ |
[44:54] | ♪ O night when Christ was born ♪ | ♪ 这夜我主降临 ♪ |
[45:02] | ♪ O night ♪ | ♪ 哦 这夜 ♪ |
[45:07] | ♪ Divine O night ♪ | ♪ 哦 圣善夜 ♪ |
[45:13] | ♪ O night divine ♪ | ♪ 哦 圣善夜 ♪ |
[45:19] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[45:20] | May I say, Ivy, by the way, this was your best singing ever. | 要我说啊 艾薇 这是你唱的最好的一次 |
[45:24] | I think the two of you were great. | 我觉得你们两个都很棒 |
[45:26] | Yeah, they’re completely right. You were amazing. | 是啊 他们都对 你们太棒了 |
[45:29] | Yeah, you were awesome. You were really amazing. | 你啊 你们棒极了 真的太棒了 |
[45:31] | And you, little buddy… You think so? | 你呢 小伙计 你也这样觉得吗 |
[45:33] | …for a second there I literally thought that you were a sheep. | 我有一刹那觉得你真的是只羊呢 |
[45:37] | And you didn’t even have to pretend, because you’re an angel. | 而你根本不用装 因为你本来就是天使 |
[45:48] | All right kiddos, | 好啦娃娃们 |
[45:50] | jammies and teeth brushed right now, please. | 现在该换睡衣刷牙啦 |
[45:53] | All right, come on, no… | 行啦 来吧 不 |
[45:56] | What happened? Oh my God. | 怎么了 我的天哪 |
[45:58] | Okay kids, sit down. Stay right here. | 没事的孩子们 坐下 在那待着 |
[46:01] | Don’t move. Sit down right here. | 别动 就坐着 |
[46:04] | Mom… Sit down. It’s okay, honey. | 妈妈 坐下 没事的宝贝 |
[46:07] | – There’s broken glass. – Don’t be scared, honey. | -玻璃碎了 -别怕宝贝 |
[46:10] | Ben! | 本 |
[46:11] | Daddy is just checking and… | 爸爸去检查了 |
[46:13] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[46:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[46:25] | – This can’t be happening. – Stay right here. Don’t move | -怎么会这样 -待在这别动 |
[46:26] | Not again. | 不要再一次了 |
[46:27] | It’s okay. I know. | 没事的 我知道 |
[46:28] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[46:29] | – I’m scared. – It’s okay, honey. | -我好怕 -没事的宝贝 |
[46:34] | Come on, motherfucker. | 来啊 王八蛋 |
[46:40] | What? | 干嘛 |
[46:43] | I was at church. | 我一起去教堂的 |
[46:47] | Coast is clear. | 没危险了 |
[46:50] | We still got the TV, and we got the computers, | 我们还有电视 电脑也还在 |
[46:53] | and most importantly, we got the presents. | 最重要的是 礼物还在 |
[46:57] | See. | 看吧 |
[46:59] | It was probably just neighborhood kids, just a practical joke. | 可能是邻居家的小孩 试探性开个玩笑 |
[47:03] | Neal? | 尼尔 |
[47:05] | No real damage. That’s a relief. | 没有实际损失 松了口气 |
[47:08] | – Where’s Ponce? – I don’t know. | -庞塞在哪 -我不知道 |
[47:10] | I’m sure he’s here somewhere. | 我肯定他就在附近 |
[47:12] | Mom, where’s Ponce? | 妈妈 庞塞 在哪 |
[47:13] | You just checked the whole house. | 你刚刚检查过整个房子了 |
[47:15] | – He’s probably just hiding. – You didn’t see him? | -可能它躲起来了 -你没看到吗 |
[47:17] | – I want to find Ponce. – No. | -我想找到庞塞 -没有 |
[47:19] | – It’s way past your bedtime. – Ponce? | -早就过了你睡觉的时间了 -庞塞 |
[47:21] | – Go upstairs. – But mom… | -上楼吧 -但妈妈 |
[47:23] | Ponce? | 庞塞 |
[47:24] | – I want to find Ponce. – Come on. Upstairs. | -我想找庞塞 -来吧 上楼吧 |
[47:28] | Fuck! | 操 |
[47:29] | Ponce? | 庞塞 |
[47:31] | Come on, Ponce! | 出来啊 庞塞 |
[47:33] | Come on, Ponce! | 出来啊 庞塞 |
[47:35] | I bet he just, you know, went out exploring. | 我打赌 你知道的 它出去转悠了 |
[47:37] | No he didn’t. | 它没有 |
[47:39] | Sweetie, he is just having a Christmas adventure, all right? | 宝贝 他去参加圣诞节大冒险了 好吗 |
[47:44] | Come on, Ponce! | 出来 庞塞 |
[47:46] | Ponce? | 庞塞 |
[47:47] | Okay, snuggle down. | 好的 往下睡 |
[47:52] | I can’t find him anywhere. | 我哪都找不到它 |
[47:54] | And he would never run off. | 他从来不跑走的 |
[47:57] | Someone took him. | 有人把他带走了 |
[47:59] | Who would steal our dog? | 谁会偷我们的狗啊 |
[48:01] | You come back, and then this happens. | 你回来了 然后这事就发生了 |
[48:06] | This is on you. | 得算在你头上 |
[48:29] | Tomorrow when you wake up it’s gonna be Christmas. | 明早你醒来就是圣诞节了 |
[48:31] | And presents, and Ponce. | 有礼物 和庞塞 |
[48:34] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[48:35] | All right, I love you. | 行了 我爱你们 |
[48:37] | Try to sleep, and I’ll be right back, okay? I love you. | 睡吧 我很快就回来 好吗 爱你哦 |
[48:41] | – Leave the light on. – Of course I will. | -把灯留着 -当然 |
[48:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[48:58] | You aren’t calling the cops, are you? | 你不会是在报警吧 |
[48:59] | I am. | 我就在报 |
[49:01] | No, Neal, no cops. | 不行 尼尔 不能报警 |
[49:03] | Not yet. Where is he? | 还没到时候 他在哪 |
[49:05] | Why wasn’t the alarm on? | 为什么安全警报没响 |
[49:06] | Because Ben was with us. | 因为本跟我们一起 |
[49:08] | He’s the reason we got the alarm in the first place. Where is he? | 是因为他我们才买了提示警报 他在哪 |
[49:12] | He left. | 他走了 |
[49:20] | Go. | 去啊 |
[49:24] | Holly? | 霍利 |
[49:28] | Holly? | 霍利 |
[49:38] | Jesus. Ben? | 天哪 本 |
[49:42] | Ben? | 本 |
[49:43] | Every fucking thing I do turns to shit. | 我做的所有事情全他妈弄砸了 |
[49:46] | No, honey. | 不是这样的 亲爱的 |
[49:47] | No, no matter how hard I try everything just turns to shit! | 不 不论我多努力 所有事都会被我搞砸 |
[49:50] | Please, just get in the car. | 别说了 上车吧 |
[49:52] | – I didn’t do it. – Obviously. | -不是我干的啊 -当然不是你啊 |
[49:54] | But I’m the reason that somebody did. | 但有人这么做是因为我 |
[49:56] | I put you in danger. I put my family in danger. | 我置你于危险之中 我把家人置入危险中 |
[50:01] | And I should have known. I’m so stupid. | 我早该知道的 我太蠢了 |
[50:04] | No, you’re not. Please get in the car. | 不 你没有 求求你上车吧 |
[50:09] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[50:10] | Where are you going? Ben? | 你要去哪里 本 |
[50:14] | – Will you stop? – I have to fix it. | -你能停下吗 -我要补救 |
[50:16] | I have to fix it. I gotta find Ponce. | 我要补救 我要找到庞塞 |
[50:18] | Okay, well, just think. | 好的 那你想想 |
[50:19] | – I am, God damnit. – What? | -我在想 该死 -怎么了 |
[50:23] | You don’t understand. There are so many people that it could be. | 你不懂 有太多可能的人会这么做 |
[50:31] | All right, well, we’ll just take it one asshole at a time. | 好吧 那我们一次找出一个混蛋 |
[50:35] | Now get in the car. | 现在给我上车 |
[50:45] | Seatbelt. | 安全带 |
[50:58] | No, don’t turn here, don’t turn on Elm. | 不 别在这转 别在树那里转弯 |
[51:03] | Not Pleasant. | 不喜欢这条路 |
[51:04] | All right, just tell me where to turn. | 那好 告诉我在哪转 |
[51:08] | – Tell me where. – Fuck. | -告诉我 – 操 |
[51:09] | – What? – I used there. | -怎么了 -我在那里吸过 |
[51:22] | I robbed someone there. I… | 我在那抢过人 我 |
[51:38] | – This place? – Yeah. | -这里吗 -对 |
[51:40] | – What’s here? – You cannot ask. | -这是哪 -别问 |
[51:42] | Mom, if we’re… if we’re doing this together… | 妈妈 如果我们 如果我们一起的话 |
[51:46] | you cannot ask. | 你就别问 |
[51:48] | Okay. I won’t ask. | 行 我不问 |
[51:50] | No, Mom. | 别 妈妈 |
[51:56] | But I’m not letting you out of my sight. | 但我不会让你离开我视线的 |
[51:58] | You won’t have to. Just stay here. | 你不用 待在这 |
[52:22] | Well. | 哎呦 |
[52:25] | It’s about time. Come in. | 总算来了 进来吧 |
[52:40] | Did you take my dog? | 你带走了我的狗吗 |
[52:54] | No luck. | 不是这里 |
[52:55] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[52:57] | Mom, we had a deal. | 妈妈 我们说好的 |
[52:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[53:09] | – I recognize him. – Mom? | -我认出他了 -妈妈 |
[53:11] | I know I know him. | 我知道我认识他 |
[53:15] | God, he looks so familiar. | 天哪 他看起来好眼熟 |
[53:18] | Mr. Richmond. | 里士满老师 |
[53:19] | – Your history teacher? – Yeah. | -你的历史老师 -是的 |
[53:27] | His mother had cancer, hospice. | 他妈妈得了癌症 在临终安养院 |
[53:30] | He had lots of oxi, jars full, an endless supply. | 他有很多欧西 供应源源不断 |
[53:36] | We had an arrangement. | 我们曾经有过交易 |
[53:43] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 哦 老天 我的天哪 |
[53:49] | Oh, that piece of shit. | 这个人渣 |
[54:14] | Mom, we’ve gotta keep going. | 妈妈 我们得继续走了 |
[54:53] | I think it’s… | 我觉得 |
[54:57] | What’s here? | 这是哪儿 |
[54:58] | Maggie’s dad lives in one of these. | 玛姬的爸爸住在这 |
[55:03] | Why would he take Ponce? | 他为什么要带走庞塞 |
[55:06] | Who hates me more? | 还有谁会更恨我呢 |
[55:16] | It’s one of these. | 这里其中一间 |
[55:32] | That’s him. | 找到他了 |
[55:40] | No Ponce. | 没有庞塞 |
[55:51] | Heartbreaking, that. | 太让人难过了 |
[55:55] | Sometimes it catches. | 那个安全带有时会卡住 |
[55:58] | Let me. It can be tricky. | 让我来 需要点巧劲 |
[56:00] | I got it. | 我能搞定 |
[56:01] | Just, you’re being too herky jerky. | 就是 你现在太着急了 |
[56:03] | I’m not being herky jerky. | 我没有太着急 |
[56:04] | Sweetie, I’m not criticizing you. I’m just saying. | 亲爱的 我不是在批评你 就是说一下 |
[56:06] | – Mom, I know how to, okay… – I don’t… | -妈妈 我知道怎么 -我不 |
[56:08] | – I know how to put on a seatbelt. – Apparently not this exact… | -我知道怎么系安全带 -明显不是这个 |
[56:10] | – Holy…! – Oh my god! | -天呐 -我的天 |
[56:13] | What the fuck you doing here?! Huh?! | 你他妈到这来是要干吗 |
[56:16] | You fucking junkie piece of shit! | 你这个混账瘾君子 |
[56:18] | Get the fuck out! What the fuck?! | 给我滚出去 搞什么鬼 |
[56:28] | We are going to have to talk about this. | 我们肯定要谈谈这事 |
[56:30] | I mean, I get to ask questions. | 我是说 我会问些问题 |
[56:31] | I get… | 我要 |
[56:33] | I’m gonna have to explain the window to Neal. | 我得向尼尔解释这车窗是怎么回事 |
[56:36] | He tried to bash in my head, and he should. | 他想要砸我的头 应该的 |
[56:39] | Don’t say that. | 别那样说 |
[56:40] | If you were him you’d want me dead for what I did. | 你要是他 你会因为我做的事杀了我的 |
[56:44] | All right, well then, you’re gonna have to help me here. | 好吧 那你必须帮我捋一捋 |
[56:46] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[57:06] | Who are we looking for? | 我们要找谁 |
[57:07] | We’ll know when I know. | 我看到了会告诉你的 |
[57:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:24] | I got Maggie hooked. | 玛姬因为我染上了毒瘾 |
[57:34] | I told her how great it was. | 我告诉她有多爽 |
[57:39] | Did you tie her down and stick a needle in her arm? | 那你是把她绑起来在她胳膊上扎针了吗 |
[57:41] | No, but… | 没有 但是 |
[57:43] | And at that time didn’t you think it was the best thing ever? | 那当时你是不是认为那是最爽的事 |
[57:49] | Then you told her the truth. | 然后你如实告诉她了 |
[57:51] | At that time that was your truth. | 对于那时的你来说 你说了真话 |
[57:55] | But it was wrong. | 但这是错的 |
[57:57] | Didn’t you just want her to be happy? | 你难道不是想要她快乐吗 |
[58:00] | This is so twisted. | 这实在太复杂了 |
[58:02] | Well, what did you want her to feel? | 那你希望让她感受到什么 |
[58:06] | Do you hear yourself right now? | 你知道你在说什么吗 |
[58:08] | What did you want her to feel? | 你希望让她感受到什么 |
[58:18] | Safe. | 安全感 |
[58:22] | Loved. | 被爱着 |
[58:23] | Alive. Whole. | 活着 所有的一切 |
[58:28] | Something that nobody, | 那些没有别人 |
[58:31] | not even you, could ever make me feel. | 即使是你 也没能让我感受过的感觉 |
[58:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:45] | You know what you did wrong. | 你知道你做了错事 |
[58:48] | You lived, and she didn’t. | 你活下来了 而她没有 |
[58:52] | And we’ll never know why. | 我们永远也不会知道原因 |
[58:55] | It should have been me. | 死的人本应该是我 |
[58:58] | No. | 不 |
[59:00] | You ready to order? | 请问你们准备好点餐了吗 |
[59:03] | Yes. I will have your soup of the day, a cup. | 是的 请给我来一份例汤 |
[59:14] | Hi, honey. I was about to call you. | 宝贝 我正准备给你打电话 |
[59:16] | I’m going out of my mind. Where are you? | 我快疯了 你现在在哪 |
[59:20] | I’m with Ben. | 我和本在一起 |
[59:21] | It took me a while to find him. | 我花了挺长时间才找到他 |
[59:23] | But I did, and… | 但我找到他了 还有 |
[59:25] | we’re just getting a bite. | 我们准备吃点东西 |
[59:27] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[59:28] | We’re supposed to be a united front. | 我们本应该是统一战线的 |
[59:29] | We are, you just have to trust me. | 我们现在也是 你必须相信我 |
[59:32] | You’re making it very hard. You need to come home. | 你让这变得很难 你应该回家 |
[59:35] | Not without Ponce. | 没找到庞塞就不回去 |
[59:37] | Those kids are waking up with their dog. | 孩子们醒来的时候要能见到狗狗 |
[59:40] | And there’s no need for cops | 没有必要叫警察 |
[59:41] | because we’ve got this, Ben and I. | 因为我和本 我们两个正在解决 |
[59:44] | – Don’t we Ben? – You got this. | -是吧 本 -你们解决 |
[59:46] | You and the drug addict, you got this. | 你和一个瘾君子 你们解决 |
[59:48] | – Daddy? – Please. | -爸爸 -拜托 |
[59:51] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[59:52] | Here’s an idea, Neal. | 我有个主意 尼尔 |
[59:54] | Why don’t you take care of our kids | 你为什么不先照顾好我们的孩子 |
[59:56] | and I’ll deal with mine. | 我的孩子我自己来应付 |
[59:59] | I will do that. | 我会的 |
[1:00:02] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[1:00:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:00:12] | He’s a bit of a dick. | 他是个混蛋 |
[1:00:15] | – Were you just complaining? – No. | -你刚刚是在抱怨吗 -没有 |
[1:00:17] | I can think or say about him | 我可以对他有意见 |
[1:00:20] | whatever I want because he’s my husband, | 或是发发牢骚 因为他是我丈夫 |
[1:00:22] | and I love him, but you, | 并且我爱他 但你 |
[1:00:25] | God, you clearly don’t get it. | 天呐 你显然没懂 |
[1:00:27] | You’re here, and without Neal, you wouldn’t be. | 你现在能在这 没有尼尔的话是不可能的 |
[1:00:32] | – Don’t be so sure. – How many rehabs is it now? | -别这么肯定 -已经进过几次戒毒所了 |
[1:00:35] | I couldn’t have paid for it. Insurance won’t anymore. | 我根本付不起 也不在保险范围内了 |
[1:00:38] | The government doesn’t give a fuck. | 政府根本一点也不在乎 |
[1:00:40] | And heaven help you, if you’re poor, | 如果你是穷人就只能等着上天堂了 |
[1:00:42] | which, because of Neal, we aren’t anymore. | 是因为尼尔 我们才不是穷人 |
[1:00:46] | He took out a second mortgage on the house | 他把房子做了二次抵押 |
[1:00:48] | to pay for you this time. | 用来支付你这次戒毒的费用 |
[1:00:51] | Only thing you should say about Neal is “thank you”. | 你唯一应该对尼尔说的就是”谢谢” |
[1:00:55] | No way, Mac. | 没门 老兄 |
[1:00:56] | Go! | 出去 |
[1:00:58] | – Relax. – No. I’m not relaxing. Go. | -放松 -别 我没法放松 出去 |
[1:01:00] | – I said get out. – What is it? | -我说了出去 -怎么了 |
[1:01:02] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:01:25] | Who did you tell? | 你和谁说了 |
[1:01:26] | About what? | 说什么 |
[1:01:27] | That I’m back. | 说我回来了 |
[1:01:28] | Everybody knows you’re back. | 所有人都知道你回来了 |
[1:01:29] | Because of you. | 那是因为你 |
[1:01:30] | Where’s my dog? Who took my dog? | 我的狗呢 谁把我狗带走了 |
[1:01:32] | So you can steal other people’s shit all you want? | 所以你要偷别人东西就可以 |
[1:01:34] | When someone steals yours you get all holy? | 而别人偷你东西 你就变成正义化身了 |
[1:01:37] | Okay. Was it Tommy? | 好吧 是汤米吗 |
[1:01:40] | No. | 不是 |
[1:01:41] | Is it Baumgartner? | 是鲍姆加特纳吗 |
[1:01:42] | – Jail. – Was it Clayton? | -牢里呢 -是克莱顿吗 |
[1:01:52] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[1:01:55] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[1:01:58] | Oh, hey, Mrs. B. Long time. | B太太 好久不见 |
[1:02:02] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[1:02:04] | I go by Spider now, Mrs. B. It feels more like me. | 我现在叫蜘蛛 这名字更合适 |
[1:02:08] | You look terrible. | 你看上去很糟糕 |
[1:02:11] | You always say it like it is, Mrs. B. | 你总是实话实说 B太太 |
[1:02:16] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[1:02:18] | I’m sorry, Mrs. B. | 抱歉 B夫人 |
[1:02:34] | – Ah, God, that little shit. – It’s okay. | -天呐 那个混蛋 -我还好 |
[1:02:36] | – I’m just helping. – Okay. It’s not helping. | -我只想帮忙 -好吧 并没有帮上忙 |
[1:02:40] | I know who has Ponce. | 我知道谁带走庞塞了 |
[1:02:43] | – That’s great. That’s something. – No. | -太好了 有进展了 -不 |
[1:02:45] | It’s the person I hoped it wouldn’t be. | 是我最不希望是的那个人 |
[1:02:57] | It’s gonna take more. | 这还不够 |
[1:03:00] | That’s my daily limit. | 我每天的取现限额就这么多 |
[1:03:02] | I can write a check. | 我可以写张支票 |
[1:03:05] | These aren’t check people, are they? | 这些人不收支票 是吧 |
[1:03:08] | No. | 不收 |
[1:03:13] | Take this. | 带上这个 |
[1:03:17] | It’s worth a lot. | 这个值很多钱 |
[1:03:19] | It’s just a thing. | 就是个物件 |
[1:03:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:03:28] | I never liked it. | 我从来没喜欢过 |
[1:03:38] | Turn your lights off. | 把车灯关了 |
[1:03:41] | All right let’s, you know what? | 让我们 知道吗 |
[1:03:43] | Let’s just turn right around. | 不如我们右转掉头吧 |
[1:03:44] | Because Ponce was a rescue. And we had a good run. | 因为庞塞是个救援任务 我们已经尽力了 |
[1:03:47] | You did not just say that. | 你不是吧 |
[1:03:49] | Yes, I did. Ponce is just a dog. | 我说了 庞塞就是只狗 |
[1:03:51] | I love five people and Ponce is two of them. | 我爱着五个人 庞塞占了其中两个 |
[1:03:54] | Okay, well, he is a pee in the house | 好吧 它是个在屋里撒尿 |
[1:03:55] | crap on the carpet dog. | 在地毯上拉屎的狗狗 |
[1:03:57] | And you are so much more. | 你也是这样 可能更甚 |
[1:03:58] | Fuck, what are we doing? This is madness. | 我们他妈在干吗 真是疯了 |
[1:04:00] | No, this is manageable. | 不 这可以解决的 |
[1:04:02] | It’s Clayton. We go way back. | 是克莱顿 我认识很久了 |
[1:04:04] | I’ll pay up and maybe we’ll have a good laugh. | 我会付钱 可能我们还会一起大笑 |
[1:04:06] | You don’t believe that. | 你并不相信这些 |
[1:04:08] | If I don’t deal with this then it could be worst next time | 如果我这次不解决 下次可能会更糟 |
[1:04:11] | for you and the family. | 对你 对我们家都是 |
[1:04:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:17] | You go in, pay the man | 你进去付钱 |
[1:04:18] | get Ponce and get right back out. | 接到庞塞马上出来 |
[1:04:23] | You’re coming out. | 你该出去了 |
[1:04:25] | Yeah, I’m coming out. | 是 我去了 |
[1:04:31] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[1:04:37] | Lock the door. | 把车门锁上 |
[1:05:26] | Just be calm. | 冷静点 |
[1:05:29] | I can’t be calm. Just go in. | 我没法冷静 还是进去吧 |
[1:05:58] | – Mom? – Oh, my God. | -妈妈 -我的天 |
[1:06:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:06:04] | What happened? Where’s Ponce? | 发生什么了 庞塞在哪 |
[1:06:05] | I got in and out. That’s the good news. | 我进去然后出来了 这是好消息 |
[1:06:07] | So what’s the bad? | 坏消息是什么 |
[1:06:09] | I just need you to drive, okay? Let me do the thinking. | 你开车就好 行吗 让我来思考对策 |
[1:06:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:06:13] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[1:06:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:06:23] | Easy, Mom. | 放松点 妈妈 |
[1:06:26] | – You’re trying too hard. – Okay. | -你太紧张了 -好的 |
[1:06:27] | Of course, I am. It’s what I do. | 我当然紧张 我就会这样 |
[1:06:30] | Stop, you’re flooding the engine. You got to give it a rest. | 停手 你让引擎熄火了 得让它喘口气 |
[1:06:33] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:06:35] | Clayton doesn’t deal out of here anymore. | 克莱顿不在这里卖毒了 |
[1:06:37] | He’s gone up the chain and he’s not happy with me. | 他已经爬上去了 并且他对我不太高兴 |
[1:06:40] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[1:06:41] | But I got a plan, so I need you to listen to me. | 但我有个计划 所以我需要你听我说 |
[1:06:43] | I can’t help but think if I hadn’t left your dad… | 我忍不住会想如果我没离开你父亲 |
[1:06:45] | He left us. Please listen to me. | 他把我们抛弃了 请听我说 |
[1:06:46] | You took it so hard. | 这事让你很难接受 |
[1:06:47] | – You blamed yourself. – Just stop. | -你总是自责 -赶紧停下好吗 |
[1:06:49] | It was something… It changed you. | 是某些东西 改变了你 |
[1:06:51] | Stop. Move over. | 停下 换我来开吧 |
[1:06:56] | A boy needs a dad. | 男生都需要父亲 |
[1:06:59] | A boy needs a dad. | 男生都需要父亲 |
[1:07:01] | – Mom… – No, that’s what you needed. | -妈妈 -不 你真的需要 |
[1:07:04] | Not that dad. | 不是那种父亲 |
[1:07:09] | Fuck, we need gas. | 操 车没油了 |
[1:07:12] | You tried so hard to keep me happy. | 你非常努力想让我幸福 |
[1:07:15] | And what kid wouldn’t crack under the weight of that? | 哪个孩子在那种重压之下不崩溃呢 |
[1:07:17] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:07:20] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 什么情况 |
[1:07:37] | You need to go home. | 你应该回家 |
[1:07:39] | – Not without you. – You cannot go where I’m going. | -那也要带上你 -我去的地方你不能去 |
[1:07:41] | – It’s not safe. – Then I’m definitely going. | -那里不安全 -那我就更要去了 |
[1:07:43] | No. Go home. | 别 回家去 |
[1:07:46] | – I’ll be there soon. – No, I don’t believe you. | -我很快就回去 -不 我不信 |
[1:07:49] | Okay, so now you don’t believe me. | 好吧 现在你都不相信我了 |
[1:07:51] | No, I don’t. | 是的 我不信 |
[1:07:52] | Mom, you don’t know what you’re doing. | 妈妈 你不知道你自己在做什么 |
[1:07:55] | – I do. – You don’t know what you’re doing. | -我知道 -你不知道你在做什么 |
[1:07:57] | I’m not worth it. | 我不值得 |
[1:07:59] | If you knew me, you’d be done with me. | 你知道真的了解我 你会和我翻脸的 |
[1:08:00] | No, I wouldn’t. | 不 我不会的 |
[1:08:01] | – And I know you. – No. | -而且我了解你 -不 |
[1:08:03] | – I know you. – You don’t, Mom, you don’t know me. | -我了解你 -你不了解 妈妈 你不了解我 |
[1:08:05] | You don’t. | 你不了解我 |
[1:08:07] | My sponsor told me not to come back. | 我的担保人告诉我别回家 |
[1:08:11] | He said it was a shit idea, | 他说这是个很蠢的想法 |
[1:08:12] | that I was not ready. | 我还没有准备好 |
[1:08:14] | – That’s not true. – Yes, it is, it is true. | -那不是真的 -不 这是真的 |
[1:08:17] | And I didn’t get the drugs from the girl. | 毒品不是那女孩给我的 |
[1:08:19] | They were in the attic | 是阁楼上找到的 |
[1:08:21] | above Liam and Lacey’s room. | 在利亚姆和莱西的房间上面 |
[1:08:24] | And within an hour of coming home they were in my pocket. | 在回家后一小时内 就在我口袋里了 |
[1:08:31] | I told you not to believe me, and you didn’t fucking listen! | 我告诉你别相信我 但你就是不听 |
[1:08:36] | I mean, I could go on. Do you want me to go on? | 我是说 我还可以继续 你想让我继续说吗 |
[1:08:40] | There’s so much more. I killed Maggie. | 还有更多这样的事 是我杀了玛姬 |
[1:08:42] | – It’s not your… – I killed Maggie. | -不是你的 -是我杀了玛姬 |
[1:08:44] | It’s not working. | 这样没用 |
[1:08:46] | Oh, please go home. | 回去吧 好吗 |
[1:08:49] | You have to go home, please. | 你必须回去 求你了 |
[1:08:52] | Please, I’m not worth it. Please go home. | 求你了 我不值得 求你回家吧 |
[1:08:55] | I will not leave you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[1:09:29] | Get whatever you want. | 想拿什么就拿吧 |
[1:09:39] | I know you are not open | 我知道你不怎么外向 |
[1:09:40] | so you have a merry Christmas. | 所以祝你圣诞节快乐 |
[1:09:42] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:09:43] | Can you get me that blue drink I really like? | 你能帮我拿罐我喜欢的那种蓝色饮料吗 |
[1:09:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:09:48] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:09:50] | You’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[1:09:57] | So just these two and one more. | 所以就这两个 还有另外一个 |
[1:10:03] | Honey, which one is it? | 亲爱的 你要哪一个 |
[1:10:04] | Because there is more than one choice. | 因为这里不止一种 |
[1:10:12] | Ben? | 本 |
[1:10:29] | Hey, it’s Ben. You know what to do. | 你好 我是本 你知道该干嘛 |
[1:10:32] | No, I don’t, Ben. | 不 我不知道 本 |
[1:10:34] | I don’t know what to do. Get fucking back here right now! | 我不知道该怎么办 他妈的马上给我回来 |
[1:11:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:11:19] | I didn’t know where else to go. He took my car. | 我不知道该去哪里 他开走了我的车 |
[1:11:26] | And he’s gone somewhere and I don’t know what to do. | 他去了别的什么地方 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:11:32] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[1:11:41] | I can’t tell my husband, he’ll call the cops. | 我不能告诉我丈夫 他会报警的 |
[1:11:45] | Someone took our dog, and Ben’s just out trying to find our dog. | 有人把我们家狗带走了 本去找狗了 |
[1:11:49] | Come on, Holly. | 拜托 霍利 |
[1:11:51] | He’s an addict. | 他是个瘾君子 |
[1:11:53] | And he’s out there. | 而且现在他自由了 |
[1:12:01] | Stay put. | 在这待着 |
[1:12:22] | Holly, you’ll need to listen closely. | 霍利 你仔细听好 |
[1:12:26] | It has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. | 药的保质期为18至24个月 |
[1:12:28] | And it’s been over two years but it should be strong enough, | 已经过期两年了 如果没别的选择的话 |
[1:12:32] | if it’s the only kit available. | 药效应该还够强 |
[1:12:33] | I’m such a smug bitch, | 我真是个自鸣得意的婊子 |
[1:12:35] | never thought I’d need this. | 从没想过我会需要这个 |
[1:12:37] | First you pull off the yellow caps. | 先把黄色的盖子摘下来 |
[1:12:40] | You screw in the applicator tip. | 把点药头拧上去 |
[1:12:43] | You take off this cap and insert it here. | 把这个盖子摘下来插在这里 |
[1:12:45] | Half a dose in each nostril. | 每个鼻孔半剂 |
[1:12:48] | I can’t… what I’m doing. | 我不能 我在做什么 |
[1:12:50] | If you couldn’t save Maggie… | 如果你当时没能救下玛姬 |
[1:12:52] | We can’t save them. | 我们救不了他们 |
[1:12:57] | But you’ll hate yourself if you don’t try. | 但如果你不尝试 你会恨自己的 |
[1:13:12] | Go find him. | 去找他吧 |
[1:14:15] | Now it’s starting to feel like Christmas. | 现在才有圣诞节的感觉了 |
[1:14:20] | Here. | 给 |
[1:14:25] | This is my mom’s. | 这是我妈妈的 |
[1:14:28] | And it’s worth a lot. | 很值钱 |
[1:14:35] | I’m good for the rest, and I’ll make it right. | 剩下的我会补给你的 |
[1:14:41] | Oh, well… | 好吧 |
[1:14:44] | it’s not just about the money, Burns. | 这不仅仅是钱的问题 伯恩斯 |
[1:14:48] | I mean, I had big plans for you, you were my guy. | 我是说 我对你有很大的期望 你是我的人 |
[1:14:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:15:01] | Look, just give me my dog back, | 听着 把我的狗还给我 |
[1:15:03] | and leave my family out of this | 别把我家人扯进来 |
[1:15:04] | because they didn’t do anything. | 他们与此毫无关系 |
[1:15:06] | I wish it were that easy. | 我真希望能这么简单 |
[1:15:08] | It can be. | 可以的 |
[1:15:15] | Fuck it, it’s Christmas, right? | 算了 今天是圣诞节 对吧 |
[1:15:21] | All right, come on, take this. | 好了 来吧 这个拿着 |
[1:15:26] | All I need is for you to do me just one more little favor. | 我只需要你再帮我一个小忙 |
[1:15:33] | What’s that? | 什么忙 |
[1:16:02] | Merry Christmas. How can I help you? | 圣诞快乐 有什么能帮到您 |
[1:16:03] | So I have this, and it’s expired, I need it replaced. | 这个药过期了 我需要购买新的 |
[1:16:17] | Excuse me ma’am. | 对不起 女士 |
[1:16:20] | Ma’am, we don’t carry this. | 女士 我们这里没有 |
[1:16:24] | What do you mean, you don’t carry it? | 没有是什么意思 |
[1:16:26] | You need to try another pharmacy. | 你去别的药房试试吧 |
[1:16:27] | No, you’re the only one open. | 不 这里是唯一一个开着的 |
[1:16:28] | What do you mean, you don’t carry it? | 不卖这个是什么意思 |
[1:16:31] | It’s our policy not to encourage irresponsible behavior. | 我们的政策是不鼓励不负责任的行为 |
[1:16:35] | All right, well then why don’t you discontinue the oxi’s, | 那你怎么不停止生产欧西 |
[1:16:38] | the Perc 30’s and the Benzo Cheerios, or whatever you call them? | 还有铂克30还有安息乐 还有其他类似的 |
[1:16:43] | If you’d like to file a complaint there is… | 如果你想投诉的话 |
[1:16:44] | I’m fucking filing one! | 我他妈的现在就在投诉 |
[1:16:48] | God, fucking damnit. | 该死的 |
[1:18:05] | Spare some change. | 施舍点零钱吧 |
[1:18:17] | Mrs. B, I’m not gonna hurt you. | B太太 我不会伤害你的 |
[1:18:20] | I’m not gonna hurt you. I’m too sick. | 我不会伤害你的 我太难受了 |
[1:18:24] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[1:18:26] | get in the car. | 上车 |
[1:18:33] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:18:35] | I’m sorry, Mrs. B. I’m not… I’m not doing my best thinking. | 对不起 B太太 我现在头脑不太清醒 |
[1:18:40] | I need to get well. | 我需要好起来 |
[1:18:42] | You mean get high. | 你是说嗑药爽一下吧 |
[1:18:43] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:18:44] | There’s no high anymore. | 再也没有快感了 |
[1:18:46] | I just don’t want, I just don’t want to be sick. | 我只是不想 我只是不想再难受了 |
[1:18:49] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:18:52] | I just need a little money. | 我只需要一点钱 |
[1:18:54] | Okay, I will help you, but you have to help me. | 好吧 我会帮你的 但你得帮我 |
[1:18:59] | Where can I find him? | 我在哪里能找到他 |
[1:19:00] | He used to run for Clayton. | 他曾经帮克莱顿送货 |
[1:19:04] | You don’t leave Clayton. | 没有人能离开克莱顿 |
[1:19:06] | That’s where Ben went. Shit. | 本去那里了 该死 |
[1:19:10] | I just snitched. | 我是个告密者 |
[1:19:11] | I need more. Tell me everything you know. | 我需要更多信息 告诉我你知道的一切 |
[1:19:13] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:19:24] | You can. | 你可以 |
[1:19:29] | – Where is he? – Okay. | -他在哪里 -好吧 |
[1:19:32] | Go to the pawn shop, across the bridge. | 去桥对面的当铺 |
[1:19:37] | It’s Yonkers. Ask around. | 这是扬克斯 四处打听打听 |
[1:19:40] | And that’s all I can tell you, Mrs. B. | 我只能告诉你这些 B太太 |
[1:19:42] | Anything else and they kill me. | 再说他们就要杀我灭口了 |
[1:19:47] | You said you’d help me get well. | 你说过你会帮我的 |
[1:19:52] | Your mother and I were friends when you and Ben were babies. | 你和本是小宝宝时 你妈妈和我是朋友 |
[1:19:55] | I changed your diaper. This is so fucked. | 我给你换过尿不湿 现在真是太糟了 |
[1:19:58] | Yeah, Mrs. B, it is. | 是的 B太太 是这样的 |
[1:20:00] | Call your mother, and tell her that you’re not dead. | 打电话给你妈 告诉她你没死 |
[1:20:25] | Are you okay? Just tell me you’re okay. | 你没事吧 告诉我你没事 |
[1:20:27] | You need to be calm. | 你需要保持冷静 |
[1:20:30] | – I’m calm. Are you okay? – Yep. | -我很冷静 你没事吧 -是的 |
[1:20:32] | We are on it. | 我们在找 |
[1:20:35] | Just totally safe and closing in. | 完全安全而且马上快找到了 |
[1:20:40] | Is that my mom? | 是妈妈吗 |
[1:20:41] | Where are you ’cause I’m coming to get you. | 你在哪 我去接你 |
[1:20:43] | No, Neal. | 不 尼尔 |
[1:20:44] | – Is that my mom? – Okay, yes, it is. | -那是妈妈吗 -好吧 是的 是的 |
[1:20:47] | Can I please talk to her? | 我能和她说话吗 |
[1:20:48] | Yes you may. Hold on one second. | 可以 等一下 |
[1:20:52] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[1:21:04] | You need to be in bed. | 你该去睡觉了 |
[1:21:05] | Ben and I have this under control, | 本和我能搞得定 |
[1:21:07] | and we will see you in the morning. | 我们明天早上见 |
[1:21:10] | Why are you lying? | 你为什么撒谎 |
[1:21:12] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[1:21:14] | Mom, I’m the one who set up the phones for everybody. | 妈妈 你们的手机都是我做的设置 |
[1:21:18] | You’re not with Ben. Ben’s in a whole other town. | 你没有和本在一起 本在另一个城市 |
[1:21:23] | And I’ve been calling you and texting you, | 我给你打电话发短信 |
[1:21:25] | and you won’t pick up. | 你不接也不回 |
[1:21:26] | And I didn’t tell Neal because he’ll call the cops. | 我没告诉尼尔是因为他会报警 |
[1:21:29] | But now I’m freaking out, because you lied to me. | 但现在我吓坏了 因为你骗我 |
[1:21:34] | We split up to cover more ground. | 我们分头行动这样找的地方更多 |
[1:21:39] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[1:21:40] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[1:21:42] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:21:44] | All right, sweetheart, you need to be calm | 好吧 亲爱的 你需要冷静 |
[1:21:46] | and hang up, deal with Neal. | 挂断电话 打发掉尼尔 |
[1:21:49] | Call me back as soon as you can from your own phone, all right? | 尽快用你自己的电话回我 好吗 |
[1:21:53] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[1:21:55] | – Ivy. – Okay. | -艾薇 -好 |
[1:22:32] | – Hi, honey. – Hi, mom. | -亲爱的 -嗨 妈妈 |
[1:22:34] | Okay, I want you to help me find your brother, yeah. | 好的 我需要你帮我找到你哥哥 好吗 |
[1:22:37] | Keep going, and if you turn left on Millwood… | 继续走 在米尔伍德向左转 |
[1:22:44] | Keep going straight. | 一直往前走 |
[1:22:45] | And turn right on 23rd Street. | 在23街右转 |
[1:22:48] | – Do you see that? – This is 23rd Street, right, okay. | -你看到了吗 -这是23街 对 好的 |
[1:22:54] | Okay, and… | 好吧 然后 |
[1:22:56] | just keep going straight for a bit. | 继续往前走 |
[1:23:00] | You’re doing great, Ivy. | 你做得很好 艾薇 |
[1:23:03] | You’re getting really close. | 你很接近了 |
[1:23:07] | Okay, turn before the intersection. | 好的 在十字路口前转弯 |
[1:23:09] | Mom, turn now. | 妈妈 现在转弯 |
[1:23:18] | You’re really close. Do you see him? | 已经很接近了 你看见他了吗 |
[1:23:24] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:23:26] | He should be right there. | 他应该就在那里 |
[1:23:31] | I’m gonna call his phone. | 我给他打电话 |
[1:23:32] | Okay, good idea. | 好吧 好主意 |
[1:23:38] | Okay, it’s ringing. | 好的 电话响了 |
[1:23:44] | Do you hear it? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:23:48] | I’ll call you right back. | 一会儿打回给你 |
[1:23:49] | Don’t hang up. No. Mom? | 别挂 不 妈妈 |
[1:24:14] | I got him. | 我找到他了 |
[1:24:16] | Okay. God. | 那就好 上帝啊 |
[1:24:18] | So we’re good, sweetie. | 我们很好 亲爱的 |
[1:24:20] | Can I just talk to him really quick? | 我能跟他说两句吗 |
[1:24:22] | We got to keep moving. | 我们得走了 |
[1:24:23] | We’re gonna be home so soon with Ponce. | 我们很快就带着庞塞回家了 |
[1:24:28] | Let me talk to Ben. | 让我和本谈谈 |
[1:24:29] | No, we’ve got to keep moving, honey. | 不 我们得走了 亲爱的 |
[1:24:31] | No. Mom. | 不 妈妈 |
[1:24:33] | Sweetie, listen. I just… I need you to go to sleep. | 亲爱的 听着 我需要你去睡觉 |
[1:24:38] | I can tell there’s something wrong. | 我能感觉出有什么不对劲 |
[1:24:40] | Everything’s gonna be okay. I just… trust me. | 一切都会好起来的 我只是 相信我 |
[1:24:43] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:24:45] | Okay, sweetie. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[1:24:47] | Okay, go to sleep. | 好了 去睡觉吧 |
[1:25:05] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰 |
[1:25:11] | I’m looking for my son. | 我在找我儿子 |
[1:25:14] | His name is Ben. I know he was just here. | 他叫本 我知道他刚才在这里 |
[1:25:21] | Over by the river. | 在河边 |
[1:25:24] | That’s where they all end up. | 他们最后下场都在那 |
[1:26:19] | Ben? | 本 |
[1:26:22] | Ben? | 本 |
[1:26:51] | Mmm. You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[1:26:53] | Wayne, he did good right? | 韦恩 他做得很好 对吧 |
[1:26:56] | You made a lot of people happy today. | 今天你让很多人都很高兴 |
[1:27:03] | – For all your hard work. – Just give me my dog, man. | -奖励你的 -把我的狗还我 老兄 |
[1:27:54] | Holly? | 霍利 |
[1:27:55] | – Holly? – I lost him. | -霍利 -我失去他了 |
[1:27:58] | What? | 什么 |
[1:28:01] | I didn’t wanna tell you. I’ve been… lying to you. | 我不想告诉你 我一直在对你撒谎 |
[1:28:08] | I looked everywhere and I can’t find him and… | 我到处找都找不到他 |
[1:28:13] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[1:28:19] | I know you did. | 我知道你尽力了 |
[1:28:21] | I lost him a long time ago, I just… | 很久以前我就失去了他 我只是 |
[1:28:25] | I don’t know where to look, and I’m so tired. | 我不知道去哪儿找 我太累了 |
[1:28:30] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:28:33] | Tell me where you are, I’m coming to get you, | 告诉我你在哪 我来接你 |
[1:28:36] | and we’ll find him together. | 我们一起找他 |
[1:28:43] | I’m coming home. | 我马上就回家 |
[1:28:47] | I’m just gonna come home. | 我只想回家 |
[1:29:01] | Hey, boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:29:02] | Hey, Ponce. | 庞塞 |
[1:30:30] | Anything else? | 还要别的吗 |
[1:31:05] | Here, boy. | 给你 好孩子 |
[1:32:01] | Excuse me. I need help, please. | 抱歉 我需要帮助 |
[1:32:02] | Ma’am, you need to wait your turn. | 女士 你得排队 |
[1:32:04] | I can’t wait my turn. He’s my son, he’s not a bad kid. | 来不及排队了 是我儿子 他不是坏孩子 |
[1:32:08] | No, I can’t, there’s no time for that right now. He stole my car. | 不 我不能 没时间了 他偷了我的车 |
[1:32:13] | – Please, excuse me, sir… – Ma’am, hold on one second. | -对不起 先生 -女士 等一下 |
[1:32:15] | – Can you find? – Hello, hold on one second. | -你能去找吗 -你好 等一下 |
[1:32:18] | Ma’am, stand in line. We will be able to help you. | 女士 排队 我们会帮助你的 |
[1:32:20] | I just need you to please find my son | 我只需要你帮我找到我儿子 |
[1:32:23] | and arrest him, I’m begging you! | 逮捕他 我求你了 |
[1:32:30] | 他的名字叫庞塞 请给霍利打电话 | |
[1:32:37] | You just want to calm down and have a seat. | 请你冷静下来 坐一下 |
[1:32:40] | – I’ll start the paperwork. – Thank you. | -我会开始准备文件 -谢谢您 |
[1:32:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:33:44] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:33:47] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:33:49] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:33:52] | Wake up, Ben. | 醒醒 本 |
[1:33:53] | Wake up, honey. | 醒醒 亲爱的 |
[1:33:55] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:33:59] | Okay, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[1:34:01] | We’ve got this, okay. | 我们有这个 好的 |
[1:34:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:34:11] | Come on, hang in there. Come back to me. | 拜托 坚持住 醒过来 |
[1:34:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:34:16] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:34:20] | Just stay with me. | 和我在一起 |
[1:34:22] | God. | 老天 |
[1:34:24] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:34:26] | Okay. Ready. | 好了 准备好了 |
[1:34:33] | Okay. Wake up! Wake up! | 好了 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:34:40] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:34:55] | Please come back. | 求求你醒过来 |
[1:34:58] | Come back! Please come back! | 醒醒 求你醒过来 |
[1:35:06] | Oh my boy, please! | 我的孩子 求你了 |
[1:35:08] | Please, I know you can do this! | 拜托 我知道你能做到 |
[1:35:17] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:35:20] | My boy, please. | 我的孩子 求你了 |