Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Beneath the Planet of the Apes(失陷猩球)[1970]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Beneath the Planet of the Apes(失陷猩球)[1970]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:失陷猩球
英文名称:Beneath the Planet of the Apes
年代:1970

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] Beware the beastman, 谨防野兽般的人类
[00:20] for he is the Devil’s pawn. 他们是魔鬼的门徒
[00:23] Alone among God’s primates, 撒旦的帮凶
[00:25] he kills for sport or lust or greed. 他们杀戮成性 淫邪贪婪
[00:30] Yea, he will murder his brother 是的 他们甚至杀害自己的兄弟
[00:32] to possess his brother’s land. 去占有兄弟的土地
[00:35] Let him not breedin great numbers, 不能让他们任意繁殖
[00:38] for he will make a desert of his home and yours. 因为他们会抢占你的家园
[00:42] Shun him, 隔离他们
[00:44] for he is the harbinger of death. 他们就是死亡的使者
[00:55] Nova. 诺娃
[01:05] Where will you go? 你要去什么地方?
[01:07] Follow the shoreline. 沿着海岸线走
[01:13] Don’t try to follow us. 别想跟踪
[01:15] I’m pretty handy with this. 我的枪法还不错
[01:18] Of that, I’m sure. All my life I’ve awaited your coming 这点我很确定 我一辈子都在等待你
[01:21] and dreaded it. 而且怕你像死神一样
[01:23] You’re afraid and you hate me. Why? 你又怕又恨 为什么?
[01:27] The Forbidden Zone was once a paradise. 禁区原本是天堂
[01:30] Your greed made a desert of it ages ago. 你们的贪婪却让它在很久以前变成了沙漠
[01:34] That doesn’t tell me why. 你还没有回答我
[01:36] A planet where apes evolved from men? 这个星球上的人怎么会进化成猿猴?
[01:40] There’s got to be an answer. 一定有个愿因
[01:43] Don’t look for it, Taylor. 不要期待答案 泰勒
[01:45] You may not like what you find. 你一定不会喜欢你所找到的东西
[01:55] Zira, Cornelius, untie me. 吉拉 科尼利厄斯 松开我
[02:19] What will he find out there, Doctor? 他会在那边发现什么 博士?
[02:23] His destiny. 他的命运
[03:34] Damn you all to hell! 你们都应该下地狱
[05:59] No, Skipper. It’s me. 不 船长 是我
[06:01] J ust me. 是我
[06:11] Brent… 布兰特…
[06:13] did you contact Earth? 你联络地球了吗?
[06:15] I tried to, sir. Not a crackle. 我试了 长官 没有信号
[06:18] Skipper… 船长…
[06:20] I took an Earth time reading 我查对了一下地球时间
[06:23] just before reentry. 在再入之前
[06:25] What did you get? 什么结果?
[06:28] 3955. 3955年
[06:30] 3955? 3955年?
[06:36] A.D. 公元
[06:37] Almighty God. 我的天啊
[06:40] Well, we were following Taylor’s trajectory. 我们跟随着泰勒的轨迹
[06:42] So whatever happened to us 所以 发生在我们身上的事情
[06:44] must have happened to him. 一定也在他们身上发生过
[06:48] What about us? 我们?
[06:50] Where… where are we? 什么地方 我们在什么地方?
[06:53] In my opinion, Skipper, 我的意见是 船长
[06:56] we passed through a Haslein Curve, 我们穿越了 海瑟琳 曲线
[06:59] a bend in time. 超越了时间
[07:01] I don’t know what planet we’re on, 我不知道我们现在在什么星球上
[07:05] but we’re both here, 但我们都在这里
[07:07] we’re breathing, we’re conscious, 我们呼吸 我们有意识
[07:09] we got plenty ofoxygen and water. 我们有大量的食物和水
[07:16] We’re going to be all right, Skipper. 我们很安全 船长
[07:20] As soon as you feel better, 只要你感觉好一点了
[07:22] we’ll..we’ll run a navigational lesson. 我们 我们就要四处看看
[07:31] God, if I could only see the sun. 上帝呀 如果我看见太阳了
[07:35] It’s up there all right. 它在上面
[07:39] You can feel it. 你能感觉到
[07:41] Yes… 是…
[07:43] but which sun? 哪一个太阳?
[07:45] I don’t know. 不知道
[07:47] I don’t know. Our computer’s shot. 我不知道 我们的电脑死机了
[07:49] We’re lucky to be alive. 我们很幸运还活着
[07:51] Lucky? 幸运?
[07:53] No. 不
[07:55] If it’s 3955 A.D…. 如果现在是3955年…
[07:59] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[08:01] My wife… 我妻子…
[08:05] my two daughters… 我的两个小女儿…
[08:10] dead. 已经过世了
[08:14] Everyone I ever knew. 甚至我认识的每个人都过世了
[08:20] Everyone. 每一个
[10:34] Hey! 嘿!
[10:40] Who are you? 你是谁?
[10:43] I..Don’t be afraid. 是我 不要害怕
[10:45] I just… 我只是…
[10:46] Just tell me where I am. 只要告诉我在什么地方
[10:49] Can you understand me? 你听得懂吗?
[10:54] My name’s Brent. 我的名字是布兰特
[10:58] Brent. 布兰特
[11:01] I don’t want to hurt you. 我不会伤害你
[11:04] I just want to know where I am. 我只是想知道这是什么地方
[11:10] Where are you from? 你从什么地方来的?
[11:14] I mean, your people, where are they? How do l.. 我的意思是 你们的人 他们在什么地方? 我该
[11:17] How do I get to them? Which way? 我怎样才能找到他们? 走哪条路?
[11:24] Can you… Can you talk? 你能… 你能交谈吗?
[11:29] Right, right, so you can’t talk. 好好 你不会说话
[11:45] Taylor! 泰勒!
[11:49] Where is he? 他在哪?
[11:52] Taylor. 泰勒
[11:54] Taylor. 泰勒
[11:56] Nova. 诺娃
[12:00] Nova. 诺娃
[12:03] Nova. 诺娃
[12:05] Come on. 来
[12:07] That’s the idea. 就是这个主意
[12:10] Taylor. 泰勒
[12:12] Nova. 诺娃
[12:13] Here. 这儿
[12:18] Taylor. 泰勒
[12:21] Taylor. 泰勒
[12:22] OK, here’s the prize. 好 这是奖品
[12:24] Go to the head of the class. 挂在脖子上
[12:28] Why don’t we settle down and found a colony? 为什么我们不定居下面 再建立自己的领地?
[12:32] The kids will learn to talk. 小孩将学会讲话
[12:35] Sure they will. 是 他们会的
[12:38] Now, where in hell do we go from here? 现在 我们走那边?
[12:43] We might make it yet. 我们可能会这样做
[13:02] Taylor. 泰勒
[13:03] Taylor. 泰勒
[13:04] Just tell me what happened to him. 告诉我他出了什么事
[13:08] Is he hurt? ls he alive? 他伤了? 还活着吗?
[13:12] Where is he? 他在什么地方?
[14:21] It wasn’t here. 不在这儿
[14:23] A minute ago, that wasn’t here. 一分钟前 它不在这里
[14:26] I’m not the only one. 我不是唯一看见的人
[14:29] She sees it, too. 她也看见了
[14:37] Listen. 听
[14:38] Listen now. 听着
[14:40] If you lose me… 如果你走丢了…
[14:44] If you lose me… 如果你丢了…
[14:47] me, 我
[14:49] try to find Zira. 去找 吉拉
[14:51] Remember? 记住?
[14:52] Zira. Go find Zira. 吉拉 去找吉拉
[14:58] Zira. 吉拉
[15:28] This tag, 这个东西
[15:30] did he give it to you? 是他给你的吗?
[15:32] Where did you get this? 那你从什么地方找到这个的
[15:39] Look, is there… is there someone… 想想 如果有人 … 如果有人…
[15:43] some other… someone who can talk? 一些别的人… 一个能说话的人?
[15:47] Look. 看
[15:49] You… 你…
[15:51] take me… 带上我
[15:53] to Taylor. 去找泰勒
[15:57] Taylor. 泰勒
[16:03] Taylor now. 现在就去找他
[16:05] Which way? 哪条路?
[17:36] My God, it’s… 我的上帝 这…
[17:39] It’s a city ofapes. 这是个人猿之城
[17:45] I’ll tell you one thing every good soldier knows. 我要告诉你们 每个士兵都应该知道的事情
[17:49] The only thing that counts in the end is power. 胜者为王 勇者无敌
[17:54] Naked, merciless force! 用残忍的力量击败敌人!
[18:05] Members of the Citizens’ Council, 理事会成员
[18:08] I am a simple soldier, 我是一个简单的士兵
[18:11] and as a soldier, I see things simply. 作为一个士兵 我看问题很简单
[18:14] I don’t say all humans are evil 我不认为每个人类都是魔鬼
[18:18] simply because their skin is white. 并不是因为他们的皮肤是白的
[18:21] No. 不
[18:22] But our great Lawgiver tells us 但我们伟大的先驱告诉我们
[18:26] that never will the human have the ape’s divine faculty 人类永远也不可能有人猿那样的神圣力量
[18:30] for being able to distinguish 去分辨
[18:32] between evil and good. 邪恶和善良
[18:36] The only good human is a dead human! 只有死去的人类才是老老实实的人!
[18:47] It’s a bloody nightmare. 血腥的恶梦
[18:57] But those fortunate enough 那些没有被我们杀死的人足够幸运了
[18:59] to remain alive 他们还可以苟延残喘
[19:01] will have the privilege 我们的俘虏们
[19:03] of being used by our Minister ofScience, 将被我们的科学大臣拿去做试验
[19:07] the good Dr. Zaius. 这就是我们慷慨的赞斯博士
[19:23] Zira, stop. You’re in danger. 吉拉 停下来 你这样做很危险
[19:25] So is the future of science, 我就是要这样
[19:28] with him fomenting a senseless military adventure. 刚才那个家伙在煽动军事冒险
[19:32] The Forbidden Zone has been closed for centuries, 禁区已经封锁一个世纪了
[19:36] and rightly so. 这是正确的
[19:38] However, we now have evidence 不过 我们现在有证据
[19:41] that that vast barren area is inhabited. 那片广阔的荒芜地区有一些人类在居住
[19:44] By what or by whom we don’t know, 为什么 是谁 我们不知道
[19:48] but if they live, and live they do, 如果他们在那儿生活 他们靠什么过活
[19:52] then they must eat. 他们必须吃东西
[19:54] Now we must replenish the lands 现在我们必须扩充疆土
[19:57] that were ravaged by the humans 夺回被人类践踏过的土地
[20:00] with new improved feeding grounds, 那肥沃的土地
[20:02] and these grounds we can obtain 我们可以获得这些土地
[20:05] in the once Forbidden Zone. 占领禁区里的土地
[20:07] It is our holy duty to enter it, 我们的天职就是去发掘这片土地
[20:11] to put the marks 将它纳入我们的版图
[20:13] of our guns, wheels, and flags upon it! 我们的枪 车轮 旗帜 都应该覆盖在那片土地上
[20:24] To expand the boundaries 去扩展我们的边界
[20:26] ofour ineluctable power. 用我们日益强大的力量
[20:31] And to invade. 去侵略
[20:33] Invade! 侵略!
[20:36] Invade! 侵略!
[20:37] Invade! 侵略!
[20:58] As your husband, please, I beg you to stand. 作为你的丈夫 请 我请你站起来
[20:59] Only for my principles. 我有我的原则
[21:01] All right, 好的
[21:03] foryour principles and mine. 为了你我免受牢狱之灾
[21:05] Only please stand! 站起来!
[21:15] I got to get out. I got to get back up there. 我必须出去 我必须回去
[21:18] I don’t know how or what with, 我不知道要怎么做
[21:21] but I’m not staying here. 但我不想留在这里
[22:53] General, I only pray 将军 我很担心
[22:55] you know what you’re doing. 你知道你计划去做什么
[22:58] How can you have any doubt? 你怎么能怀疑我的计划?
[23:01] You’re aware of reports we’ve been receiving 你知道我们曾接到报告
[23:04] ofstrange manifestations 有人类
[23:06] in the Forbidden Zone, 在禁区里活动
[23:08] manifestations which you, if I might add, 这是对我们禁区的冒犯
[23:11] as Minister ofScience, 作为科学大臣
[23:13] have been unable to fathom. 你不能解释他们为什么在那个地方
[23:16] 12… 12 of my finest scouts 12… 12个我的探子
[23:19] just disappeared, 失踪了
[23:21] vanished into thin air. 消失在空气里
[23:23] 11 11 .
[23:24] Huh? 啊?
[23:27] Very well, 11 … 很好 11 …
[23:29] 11 11 .
[23:31] And the 12th returned with incredible stories 这第12个回来的人 带回一个离奇的故事
[23:35] of huge walls of fire, 关于一面巨大的火墙
[23:37] strange violent earthquakes, 和匪夷所思的强烈地震
[23:39] his..his mind gone, shattered no doubt 他 他的脑袋坏了 一定是晕了头
[23:43] by some unsimian torture. 被人类拷打成这样了
[23:45] Well, General, 是的 将军
[23:47] I still think you’re being hasty. 我还是认为您有点草率
[23:50] No, Doctor. Decisive. 不 博士 我已经 拿定主意了
[23:53] Now we invade or we starve. 现在 我们要么侵略 要么饿死
[23:55] It’s as simple as that. 就这么简单
[23:56] And as dangerous. 这太冒险了
[23:58] What is more dangerous than famine, Doctor? 还有什么比饥荒更危险的?
[24:02] The unknown. 无 知
[24:28] If I had any proper sense 如果我像你那样优柔寡断
[24:30] of scientific purpose, Cornelius, 我的 科尼利厄斯
[24:32] I shouldn’t be cutting up 我就不会
[24:33] the healthy heads of humans. 去研究人类的头脑
[24:35] I should be dissecting 我会去研究
[24:37] the diseased brains of gorillas 那些疯狂的猿猴
[24:38] to find out what went wrong. 找出他们那些地方出了问题
[24:39] And how would you put it right? 你这么知道我们的研究方向错了?
[24:42] I’ve wet-nursed their babies 我们兢兢业业
[24:44] on the milk of chimpanzees and the milk of kindness. 刻苦钻研
[24:48] At least our child, when it’s born, 到头来 待遇还不如那些当兵的
[24:50] won’t be breast-fed on bile. 真是伤心
[24:53] You know, my dear, 你知道 亲爱的
[24:55] the trouble with us intellectuals 我们知识分子
[24:57] is we that have responsibilities and no power. 最大的缺陷就是 我们有责任心 但我们不够强壮
[25:00] I think I’ll make chocolate icing. 我想做一些巧克力派
[25:02] Do you like chocolate? 你喜欢巧克力派吗?
[25:05] What, dear? 什么 亲爱的?
[25:06] No, you don’t. But I do. 噢 你当然不喜欢 但我还是要做
[25:09] Ifwe had that power here in our hands, 如果我们有强大的力量 看看我们的手
[25:12] we’d be worse than them. 我们会比他们更差劲
[25:14] I don’t agree. 我不同意
[25:16] Gorillas are cruel because they’re stupid.. 那些兵猿之所以残忍是因为他们太愚蠢
[25:18] all bone and no brains. 有肌肉没有大脑
[25:20] Zira, my dear, 吉拉 亲爱的
[25:21] I wish you would not talk like that. 我希望你不要那样说话
[25:24] Somebody is liable to hearyou. 小心隔墙有耳
[25:30] Nova! 诺娃!
[25:32] What are you doing here? 你怎么跑这儿来了?
[25:37] Taylor? 泰勒?
[25:39] No, not Taylor. My name’s Brent. 我不是泰勒 我的名字是 布兰特
[25:43] You talked! 你也会说话!
[25:45] That’s impossible. 那不可能
[25:47] In a whole lifetime 我们用一辈子时间
[25:49] devoted to the scientific study of humans, 去研究人类
[25:52] I’ve only found one other like you who could talk. 我只见过一个会说话的人类
[25:55] Taylor. 泰勒
[25:56] Is he alive? 他还活着?
[25:58] Have you seen him? 你见过他?
[25:59] Where? Where? Tell us. 他在什么地方 告诉我们
[26:01] Where? Where? 什么地方?
[26:02] I don’t know where. 我也不知道哪里
[26:03] I’m trying to find him. 我也想找到他
[26:05] The longer I stay, the less I care. 这么久以来 我们一直在找他
[26:07] Oh, now, we loved Taylor. 噢 我们也喜欢这个家伙
[26:09] He was a fine, a unique specimen. 他是个与众不同的人类
[26:12] Why, if it had not been for Zira here, 如果不是有吉拉在这里
[26:14] he..he would still be here, 他不会逃出军猿的手心
[26:15] a stuffed specimen 他回变成标本
[26:17] in the great hall of the Zaius Museum, 立在博物馆的大厅里
[26:19] with his two friends. 就像他的两个朋友那样
[26:22] With his two friends? 他的两个朋友?
[26:25] Well, I don’t plan to stay around here 我们不能就这样站在这里
[26:27] quite that long. 说这么久的话
[26:29] Look, can you get me some food, some..some water, 瞧 你能给我一些食物 水
[26:32] a map..a map, 和地图吗?
[26:34] so at least I’ll have some idea where I’m heading? 这样我就可以和你们谈谈我的想法
[26:35] You’ll want that taken care of, too. 我去找吃的
[26:37] I’ll get the map. 我去找地图
[26:47] Now, 现在
[26:48] if you will look up here, 如果你看看这里
[26:50] ah, yes, towards the north. 对 看北边
[26:51] This was the last place that we saw Taylor. 这就是我们最后见道泰勒的地方
[26:56] What is that damn stuff? 这是什么鬼东西?
[26:58] You wouldn’t know if I told you. 就算我告诉你 你也不知道是什么东西
[26:59] J ust relax. 放松
[27:01] Among other things, I’m a trained vet. 以前我曾经做过兽医
[27:02] Oh, great. Go on, go on. 噢 那样也好 我们继续
[27:04] Taylor was riding with Nova here, 泰勒 和 诺娃 在这里
[27:06] between the lake and the sea. 在湖和海洋之间
[27:08] Yes, they were heading 他们深入了那个地方
[27:10] deep into the territory we call.. 那个被我们称为…
[27:12] Yes, I know. The Forbidden Zone. 我知道 禁区
[27:14] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
[27:16] Hmm? Your glorious leader back there. 哈哈 就是那个在广场上口若悬河的家伙
[27:22] Quick! 快!
[27:33] Cornelius, open the door. 科尼利厄斯 会开门
[27:35] Put the things away. 快把东西拿开
[27:36] Open it! 好了 开门!
[27:44] Dr. Zaius, how nice. 赞斯博士 气色不错啊
[27:46] We werejust about 我们刚才在
[27:47] to have something to eat. 找东西吃
[27:49] Not until I talk some sense 我必须对你那顽固不化的妻子
[27:51] into your headstrong wife. 说一些事情
[27:52] Where is she? 她呢?
[27:54] Good day, Dr. Zaius. 你好 赞斯博士
[27:55] Has there been an accident? 这里出事了吗?
[27:58] Cornelius hit me 科尼利厄斯打我
[28:00] for my bad behavior at the meeting. 因为我在广场上不听他的话
[28:01] I don’t blame him. 我不认为他有错
[28:03] I don’t resent it, 我不是埋怨他
[28:05] but his nails need clipping. 但 他要修剪一下他的指甲了
[28:08] Enough of this nonsense. 不要扯蛋了
[28:10] Are you so blind, you two psychologists 你是个瞎子吗?
[28:12] that you’re unaware 你还没有察觉到
[28:13] that we’re on the verge ofa grave crisis? 我们正处在危险的边缘?
[28:16] You heard Ursus’ speech. 你也听到犹萨斯的演说了
[28:17] Militaristic tripe. 军国主义的煽动演说
[28:19] Zira! 吉拉!
[28:21] Perhaps. But now he has the incident he requires 也许吧 但他现在
[28:24] to go on a rampage ofconquest. 很可能去发动一场战争
[28:26] But that is appalling! 真是骇人听闻!
[28:27] To remain silent 难道我们要保持缄默
[28:29] while this bully Ursus is permitted to.. 眼睁睁的看着他们
[28:31] to destroy everything in his path 毁掉阻碍他们的一切生命和物品?
[28:33] is no longer possible. 这不可能
[28:34] As Minister of science, 作为科学大臣
[28:36] it’s my duty to find out 我有责任
[28:37] whether some other form of life exists. 去找出有没有其他的物种存在于这个星球上
[28:40] Where are you going? 你去什么地方?
[28:41] Into the Forbidden Zone with Ursus. 和犹萨斯一起去禁区
[28:44] Another manhunt, Doctor? 又是一次搜捕 对吗?博士
[28:46] Someone or some thing 找某些人或者某些东西
[28:48] has outwitted the intelligence 他们对我们
[28:49] of the gorillas. 形成了威胁
[28:51] – That shouldn’t be difficult. – Shh, Zira. – 那样又怎样呢 – 住嘴 吉拉
[28:53] We apes have learned to live in innocence. 我们猿猴是最优等地物种
[28:56] Let no one, 不能让任何人类
[28:57] be it man or some other creature, 或者任何东西
[29:00] dare to contaminate that innocence. 来威胁到我们的优势
[29:03] Why, is innocence so evil? 什么 你敢藐视我的观点?
[29:05] Ignorance is! 那是无知!
[29:07] There’s a time for truth. 那就是事实
[29:10] And the time is always now. 事实是你无法阻挡的
[29:12] Are you asking me 你要我
[29:14] to surrender my principles? 放弃我的原则?
[29:16] I am asking you to be the guardians 我要你去做一个
[29:19] of the higher principles of science 更高原则的守护者
[29:21] during my absence. 就是和我一样的原则
[29:23] I am asking for a truce 我不想和你争辩
[29:24] with your personal convictions 你这个臭老九
[29:26] in an hour of public danger. 死到临头了还顽固不化
[29:28] And you shall have it, Dr. Zaius, 你不必这样 赞斯博士
[29:30] or I shall hit her again. 我是不是应该再教训她一顿
[29:33] Let us have no violence, Cornelius. 不 我们别使用暴力 科尼利厄斯
[29:35] Now, I’m relying on you both. 现在 我只能信任你们两个
[29:38] We are counting on you, too, Doctor. 我们也需要依靠你 博士
[29:41] If I should fail to return from the unknown, 如果这次我不能回来
[29:45] the whole future ofour civilization 我们整个宗族的未来
[29:48] may be yours to preserve or destroy, 就需要你们去维系
[29:52] so think well before you act. 所以 三思而行
[29:56] Good-bye, Dr. Zaius, and good luck. 再见 赞斯博士 祝你好运
[30:11] Let me finish this up and get you out of here! 让我包扎完呢的伤口 然后送你们离开!
[30:14] Yeah, get me out of here, please. 是的 带我们离开
[30:16] I’ve seen the delicate, humane way they treat humans here. 我看见了你们对待人类的方式
[30:19] I don’t much care for it. 就像对待动物一样
[30:21] Have you a horse? 你怎么知道?
[30:22] Yeah, out in the scrub. 是 在这里人类是低等动物
[30:23] I’d better get you another set ofclothes, 我想 我必须给你找到别的衣服
[30:26] the kind fit for humans, like yourself. 让你看起来不显眼
[30:29] You’ll pass. Get rid of this. 那样你才能蒙混过关 摘掉它
[30:34] And this, too. 这个也是
[30:39] If you are caught by the gorillas, 如果你被军猿抓到
[30:40] you must remember one thing. 你必须记住
[30:42] What’s that? 什么?
[30:43] Never to speak. 不 要 说 话
[30:45] What the hell would I have to say to a gorilla? 我有什么话对那些家伙说?
[30:49] But you don’t understand. 你根本不明白
[30:50] Only apes can speak. 只有猿人才能说话
[30:52] Not her, and not you. 你们不能说话
[30:55] If they catch you speaking, 如果他们知道你会说话
[30:57] they will dissect you and they will kill you 他们会解剖你
[30:59] in that order. 杀死你
[31:00] Cornelius is right. Be very careful. 科尼利厄斯 说的是对的 你们要小心
[31:03] And get out of these things you’re wearing 脱掉你身上的怪衣服
[31:05] as soon as you can. 快 时间紧迫
[31:08] Thanks. 谢谢
[31:11] Thank us by finding Taylor. 代我们向泰勒问好
[31:13] Yeah, if he’s still alive. 好 如果他还活着
[35:18] Scissors. 剪刀
[35:21] Sergeant, wait! 军士 等等!
[35:27] This is a type-E cranium. 这是E型头盖骨
[35:29] Very unusual. 与众不同
[35:30] With occipital development. 枕骨充分发育
[35:33] Substandard lobe. 很突出
[35:35] Female. 女性
[35:37] It’s been a long time 我们找了很久了
[35:38] since we’ve been able to study 非常好
[35:40] specimens of such extraordinary 非常好的试验材料
[35:41] clinical interest. 临床价值很高
[35:43] Bring them inside. 带他们进去
[35:45] No! 不!
[35:47] No, you can’t have them. 不 你不能带他们进去
[35:49] They are marked for target practice. 他们是射击训练的靶子
[35:54] Take them away. 带他们走
[36:18] I’ll take the key. 我来帮你
[36:20] To the target range! 把他们弄好!
[36:23] Uh, wait! Wait! 等 等等!
[36:25] I’d better double lock the door. 还没有锁好
[36:35] Good luck. 祝好运
[36:38] All right! 好了!
[43:18] God Almighty. 我的上帝
[43:22] This used to be my home. 这里曾是我的家
[43:25] I… 我…
[43:27] I lived here, 我在这里住过
[43:29] worked here. 在这里工作过
[43:33] What..What happened? 什么 发生了什么?
[43:35] What..What could’ve happened? 发生过什么?
[43:43] My God, did we finally do it? 我的上帝 我们终于做了?
[43:50] Did we finally really do it? 我们终于做了?
[43:57] Oh God, 上帝
[43:58] bless, we pray You, our great army 请保佑我们的军队
[44:02] and its supreme commander 保佑我们的司令官
[44:05] on the eve of a holy war 在我们前进的道路上
[44:07] undertaken for Your sake, 赐予我们力量
[44:10] and grant, 和勇气
[44:11] in the name of your Prophet, 你您的名义
[44:14] our great Lawgiver, 我们伟大的先驱
[44:16] that we, Your chosen servants, 我们是您选择的仆人
[44:19] created and born in Your divine image, 被您创造 为您而降临
[44:22] may aspire the more perfectly 我们渴望更完美
[44:25] to that spiritual Godliness 在精神上无畏
[44:28] and bodily beauty 在身体上无敌
[44:30] which You, in Your infinite mercy, 全靠您的保佑
[44:33] have thought fit to deny to our brutish enemies! 去痛击我们的敌人!
[44:39] So be it. 出发吧
[44:50] There they go, 他们走了
[44:51] Dr. Zaius trotting along beside them. 赞斯博士也跟着那帮家伙走了
[44:54] Don’t be too hard on the old boy, Zira. 不要怨恨那个老头子了 吉拉
[44:57] His motives are honest. 至少 他的动机是单纯的
[44:58] He has only one motive.. to keep things 他仅有的动机就是
[45:01] exactly as they have always been. 向大众隐瞒他们一直都知道的事实
[45:04] I say that it’s time for a change. 我觉得是时间来改变这一切了
[45:07] We chimpanzees are too few. 不要自不量力
[45:10] How can we take initiative 我们不可能占据主导
[45:12] when they’re in control? 他们才是真正的控制者
[45:17] Love, yes! War, no! 要爱 不要战争!
[45:19] No more lies! 不要谎言
[45:21] No more crying! 不要眼泪!
[45:22] No more guns! 不要枪炮 !
[45:24] No more blood! Stop! 不要流血! 停止吧!
[45:26] Stop! 停止!
[45:27] Stop the war! 停止这场战争!
[45:28] Freedom! Freedom! 自由万岁!
[45:30] Whoa! 哇哦!
[45:31] Freedom! Peace! 自由万岁! 和平万岁!
[45:33] Peace and freedom! 和平 自由!
[45:34] Get off the road, young people. 滚开 你们这些愚民
[45:37] Freedom! Peace! 和平 自由!
[45:39] Get them out of the way. 把他们赶走
[45:42] Wait. 等等
[45:43] We don’t want martyrs, 不要伤害这些人
[45:45] do we? 是吗?
[45:47] We want peace! 我们要和平!
[45:49] We want freedom! 我们要自由!
[45:51] Major, do it quietly. 少校 解决他们
[45:54] We want peace! 我们要和平!
[45:56] We want freedom! 我们要自由!
[46:04] Peace! 我们要自由!
[46:05] Freedom! Peace! 我们要自由!
[46:07] Freedom! 我们要自由!
[46:08] Peace and freedom! 我们要自由!
[46:20] Battalion. 上路
[48:17] Are you what we were 我要怎么做
[48:20] before we learned to talk 在我们能够交谈前
[48:23] and made a mess of everything? 去搞糟一切吗?
[48:28] Did any good ever come from all that talk 那些谈话让我糊涂
[48:31] around all those tables? 我该做什么呢?
[49:02] I wonder where the hell they are? 那些鬼东西在什么地方?
[49:03] I wonder where the hell we are? 我们又在什么鬼地方?
[49:05] I think we’re near the Forbidden Zone. 我想 我们正在接近禁区的地方
[49:08] That’s where the army’s headed. 那是我们的目的地
[49:11] They’ll roll right over us. 大部队会来支援我们的
[49:12] Why can’t we go back to our outfits? 我们还是撤吧?
[49:14] Because the sarge says to keep looking 长官要我们仔细搜索
[49:16] until we find them. 直到找到他们
[49:26] Nova. 诺娃
[49:27] Nova, Nova, wake up. 诺娃 诺娃 醒醒
[49:29] We’ve got to go. Come on. 我们必须走了 来吧
[49:45] That hum… 这嗡嗡声…
[49:48] You hear it, too? 你也听到了?
[49:52] All right, come on, 好吧 我们走
[49:54] we’re going to follow it. 顺着这个声音
[50:58] Well, whoever or whatever… 好 不管是什么地方 什么事情…
[51:01] something’s guiding us. 总像是有东西在指引我们
[51:04] Whatever they are, they breathe air. 不过这些东西是什么 它们也需要呼吸空气
[51:34] Well, there’s an intelligence working in this place. 喔 真是个巧妙的设计
[51:37] That sound, good or bad, it’s either a warning 这声音 无论好坏
[51:40] or a directional device. 它要么是警告 要么是指引的标记
[51:42] It doesn’t matter. They know we’re here. 无论如何 他们知道我们在这里
[56:04] Put my hands… 用我的手…
[56:08] around her throat. 绕过她的咽喉
[56:12] Off!. 不要!
[56:14] Hold her throat! 卡住她的脖子!
[56:22] She… 她…
[56:23] dies! 死了!
[56:37] Get out! 滚出去!
[56:38] Get out of my head! 滚出我的脑袋!
[57:47] I reveal my inmost self 我将我的内心
[57:51] unto my God. 展示给我的上帝
[58:08] What did you say? 你刚才说什么?
[58:11] What do you mean there’s no point? 你是什么意思?
[58:16] Will they hurt her? 他们伤害她了?
[58:19] No, maybe not physically, but here. 没有 没有伤害
[58:22] Here, you can hurt here. I know. 但你们可以从这里伤害她 我知道
[58:28] Your lips… 你的嘴唇…
[58:30] don’t move. 没动
[58:32] But I can hear. 但我可以听到
[58:34] No, I mean… 我的意思是…
[58:36] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你想什么
[58:42] Nothing. I… 但我…
[58:44] I saw nothing. 我看见你的嘴巴没有动
[1:00:08] Who are you? 你是谁?
[1:00:23] It’s Brent. 他是布兰特
[1:00:24] Who are you? 你是谁?
[1:00:28] Oh, I see. 哦 我明白
[1:00:30] The only reality in the universe. 宇宙唯一的真理
[1:00:33] That’s nice to know. 是很容易理解的
[1:00:35] I got here by accident. How did you get here? 我是因为一场世故来到这里的 你们呢?
[1:00:40] You got it all wrong. 如果一切都是错误的
[1:00:43] Why would I want to spy on you? 为什么我还想从你们身上得到答案?
[1:00:44] I’m not even sure you exist. 我以前甚至不知道你们存在
[1:00:47] Ofcourse I know who I am! 我知道自己是谁!
[1:00:50] I’m an astronaut! 我是个宇航员!
[1:00:51] I was sent here on a rescue mission 我被派来救人
[1:00:55] to find a fellow astronaut, Taylor. 去找我的同事泰勒
[1:00:59] We’re from this planet, 我们都来自这个星球
[1:01:02] but from another time, 但来自不同的时间
[1:01:05] 2,000 years ago. 2 000年以前
[1:01:07] I know l… 我明白…
[1:01:09] I know I sound insane. 这听起来很疯狂
[1:01:13] And it’s my insanity. 也许是我精神错乱了
[1:01:17] No, I don’t know how to get back. 不 我不知道怎么回到从前
[1:01:21] We came through a defect, a slippage in time. 我们弄错了时间程序
[1:01:26] That’s what must have happened to Taylor. 泰勒一定也犯了同意的错误
[1:01:29] I’m sure he tried to get back. 我缺点他也一定尝试着回到从前的时间
[1:01:35] Yes, my Skipper is dead. I’m..I’m alone. 是 我的船长死了 我一个人
[1:01:41] Who? 谁?
[1:01:45] Nova? What’s that? 诺娃? 什么?
[1:01:47] Some star? A galaxy? What’s Nova? 星星? 行星? 诺娃是什么东西?
[1:02:10] All right, all right, yes! 是的 是的!
[1:02:12] I know her. I know her. 我知道她
[1:02:16] No, no. She’s harmless. 不 不 她是无害的
[1:02:18] Let her alone. 放过她
[1:02:21] Tell me what you want to know. 告诉我你们想知道什么
[1:02:25] Tell me. 告诉我
[1:02:28] She helped me 她帮我
[1:02:30] to break out ofape city. 帮我逃出人猿城
[1:02:37] No! Wait a minute! 不 等等!
[1:02:40] Stop it! 停!
[1:02:42] I can’t understand you. 我不理解你
[1:02:44] You’re all screaming at me at the same time. 你们同时向我发信息
[1:02:47] I can’t separate it! 我受不了!
[1:02:49] He’s right. He has only limited intelligence. 不错 他具有有限的智能
[1:02:52] We should speak aloud, 我们不会浪费时间
[1:02:53] and one at a time. 你听好
[1:02:56] You were in the city of the apes? 你去过人猿城?
[1:02:58] Yes, two days ago. 是 两天前
[1:03:01] What sights did you see? 你看见了什么?
[1:03:04] You’re talking. 看见你在讲话
[1:03:05] Certainly we can talk. 废话 我们当然可以说话
[1:03:07] We use speech when we must. 必要的时候 我们也会说话
[1:03:11] When we pray. 比如祈祷的时候
[1:03:12] When we sing to our God. 为上帝歌唱
[1:03:22] You mean that.. that thing out there, 你们是指 外面那个东西
[1:03:26] an atomic bomb, your god? 那个原子弹 你们的上帝?
[1:03:29] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[1:03:31] The Bomb is a holy weapon of peace. 那个原子弹是和平的圣物
[1:03:34] Holy weapon of peace! 和平的圣物!
[1:03:42] Peace. 和平
[1:03:59] Mr. Brent, we’re a patient people, 布兰特先生 我们有足够的耐心
[1:04:01] but we are determined to know what the apes want.. 但我们急切地想知道人猿要干什么
[1:04:05] war or peace. 战争还是和平
[1:04:07] Try to understand. 试着去理解
[1:04:09] The only weapons we have are purely illusion. 我们唯一的武器就是幻想
[1:04:14] You just imagined that he hurt you. 你刚才就想到了他伤害你的情景
[1:04:16] Traumatic hypnosis is a weapon of peace. 外部催眠 是和平的武器
[1:04:19] Like the visual deterrent.. 就如同视觉震慑
[1:04:25] or the sonic deterrent.. 或者是声音震慑
[1:04:37] Let me make a last appeal to your reason 你还不明白吗
[1:04:41] before we inflict more of this on you. 难道要我们再对你做几次?
[1:04:44] These are weapons of peace, Mr. Brent. 这是和平的武器 布兰特先生
[1:04:47] Like all our weapons. 我们所有的武器
[1:04:49] Mere illusions. 仅仅是幻想
[1:04:51] Mere illusions? Damn your hypocrisy! 仅仅是幻想?见鬼 虚伪的家伙!
[1:04:53] Is that bomb out there, is that an illusion? 外面那个原子弹也是幻想?
[1:05:01] It’s operational, isn’t it? 那是个真的 是吗?
[1:05:04] The firing mechanism.. it’s intact, isn’t it? 可以杀人的武器 是吗?
[1:05:09] We very much need your help, Mr. Brent. 我们非常需要你的帮助 布兰特先生
[1:05:13] Why? 为什么?
[1:05:15] We are the keepers of the Divine Bomb. 我们是神圣武器的守护者
[1:05:17] It is our only reason for survival. 这也是我们幸存的唯一理由
[1:05:19] And yet, as you see, we are defenseless, 同时 就像你看到的 我们是手无寸铁的
[1:05:21] defenseless against the slaughtering, 无力抵抗屠杀
[1:05:24] monstrous, materialistic apes. 猛兽或是人猿
[1:05:26] I’ll help nobody. 我不会帮助任何人
[1:05:30] So go ahead. Annihilate each other. 去自相残杀吧
[1:05:33] I forgive you your language. 我原谅你的无礼
[1:05:36] Sometimes your sanity is about to give way. 你已经无路可退了
[1:05:39] I hope that does not happen. 虽然我们也不想这样
[1:05:41] I hope you can tell us.. 还是告诉我们
[1:05:44] Exactly what the apes are planning. 那些人猿的计划
[1:05:46] We’ve caught some of their scouts. 我们抓了他们的侦察员
[1:05:49] They’re hideous creatures. 他们丑陋无比
[1:05:51] We’ve had them here, 我们把他们抓到这里
[1:05:52] standing precisely where you are now. 想查出关于你们的事情
[1:05:55] Either their skulls were too thick, 但他们什么也没说
[1:05:57] or they really knew nothing at all. 或者他们什么也不知道
[1:05:59] Neither do l. Can’t you understand that? 我也一样? 你还不明白吗?
[1:06:02] I don’t know anything! 我什么也不知道
[1:06:04] You make us very sad, Mr. Brent. 你让我们非常失望 布兰特
[1:06:26] She can’t help you. 她对你们没用
[1:06:28] She can’t even talk. 她甚至不能说话
[1:06:30] Don’t harm her. 不要伤害她
[1:06:33] We never harm anyone, Mr. Brent. 我们不会伤害任何人 布兰特
[1:06:36] You’re going to harm her. 但你将伤害她
[1:07:08] The apes sent me out to you. 人猿放我们出来找你们
[1:07:11] You’re lying. 你撒谎
[1:07:15] How do you know? 你怎么知道?
[1:07:19] How do you always know? 你一直都知道?
[1:07:26] Nova. 诺娃
[1:07:34] Now.. 现在
[1:07:35] Tell us of the apes. 告诉我们人猿的事情
[1:07:40] The apes… 人猿…
[1:07:44] are marching on your city. 正向你们推进
[1:08:45] Bugler, 喇叭手
[1:08:46] sound the advance. 行军信号
[1:09:34] Ursus! 犹萨斯!
[1:10:00] Ursus, I warned you. 犹萨斯 我警告你
[1:10:02] Look what we’re faced with! 看看我们要面临什么!
[1:10:04] I told you you should wait! 我告诉你要等等!
[1:10:06] Brutal butchery! 残忍的屠夫!
[1:10:07] I swear, those responsible 我发誓 我要报仇
[1:10:10] shall pay with torture and with death. 为受折磨的兄弟们报仇
[1:10:12] If you have any pity, 如果你还有怜悯
[1:10:14] give orders to shoot our poor people. 就让他们死得痛快吧
[1:10:17] I can’t order them to do what the Lawgiver has forbidden. 我不能下命令去做这个 这是禁止的
[1:10:20] Ape shall not kill ape. 猿人不能自相残杀
[1:10:38] Hold your positions! 各就各位!
[1:10:49] He bleeds. 他在流血
[1:10:53] The Lawgiver bleeds! 我们的先驱在流血!
[1:11:08] The spirit of the Lawgiver lives! 伟大的先驱还活着!
[1:11:10] We are still God’s chosen! 我们仍然是上帝选中的人!
[1:11:13] This is a vision! 这是幻象!
[1:11:14] And it is a lie! 假的!
[1:12:12] The vision was false! 幻象消失了!
[1:12:18] Bugler, 喇叭手
[1:12:20] sound the advance. 吹行军号
[1:12:23] Advance! 前进!
[1:12:26] Stupid animals. 愚蠢的动物
[1:12:28] They don’t have the brain to hold our illusions. 他们没有脑袋去承载我们的幻象
[1:12:32] We have no defense. 我们无法防御了
[1:12:34] Except our Bomb. 除了我们的炸弹
[1:12:36] Call our people to the high sanctuary. 招集我们的人去最高避难所
[1:12:37] Do you know the range 你知道
[1:12:38] of their city? 他们城市的位置?
[1:12:39] Yes. 是
[1:12:41] Set in the mechanism and wait for me. 进入发射准备 我马上就来
[1:12:43] I want a public thought projection 我们要疏散
[1:12:45] at adult and infant level. 成人和幼儿
[1:12:47] Adults to the cathedral, infants indoors. 成人去大教堂 幼儿留在门内
[1:13:31] Is nowandevershallbe 时代相传
[1:13:34] World without end 物种不灭
[1:13:37] Amen 阿门
[1:13:41] Amen 阿门
[1:13:44] Amen 阿门
[1:13:47] Amen 阿门
[1:13:53] The heavens declare the glory of the Bomb, 让天堂鉴证我们的“圣弹”
[1:13:56] and the firmament showeth His handiwork. 让苍天变成它的舞台
[1:13:59] His sun has gone out unto all the land. 它带着光明照亮大地
[1:14:03] And gives light unto the end of the world. 给我们光明 直到世界的终点
[1:14:08] He descendeth from the outermost part of heaven, 它来自天堂的最深处
[1:14:10] and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. 没有东西能躲避它的热度
[1:14:13] There is neither speech nor language, 然后世界悄然无声
[1:14:16] yet His voice is heard among them. 只有它的声音可以永恒
[1:14:18] Praise Him. 它是我们的荣耀
[1:14:19] Praise Him. 它是我们的荣耀
[1:14:20] My strength and my redeemer. 我的力量 我的主
[1:14:43] Glory be to the Bomb 因为“圣弹”而永恒
[1:14:45] and to the holy fallout 让它辐射大地吧!
[1:14:46] as it was in the beginning, is now, 让“圣弹”释放吧
[1:14:48] and ever shall be, world without end. 这个世界不会有尽头
[1:14:51] Amen. 阿门
[1:14:53] Amen 阿门
[1:14:57] Amen 阿门
[1:15:00] Amen 阿门
[1:15:03] Amen 阿门
[1:15:06] Almighty and everlasting Bomb, 全能的 永恒的 “圣弹”
[1:15:08] who came down among us 谁能保护我们
[1:15:11] to make heaven under Earth, 让天堂地球连成一线
[1:15:13] Iighten our darkness. 点亮我们的黑暗
[1:15:15] Instrument ofGod, grant us Thy peace. 鉴证我们的和平
[1:15:18] Almighty Bomb 全能的 “圣弹”
[1:15:21] Who destroyed all heavens 缔造我们的天堂
[1:15:24] And created angels 创造我们的天使
[1:15:32] Behold the truth that abides in us. 给我们真理
[1:15:34] Reveal that truth unto that Maker. 展示生命的本质
[1:15:44] I reveal my inmost self unto my God. 我将我的全部奉献给您
[1:15:47] Unto my God. 奉献给您
[1:15:49] Unto my God 奉献给您
[1:16:21] All things bright and beautiful 所有的光明和美好
[1:16:26] All creatures great and small 所有的生命和渺小
[1:16:32] All things wise and wonderful 都是您的完美创造
[1:16:37] The good Bomb made us all 您还可以给我们更多
[1:16:44] He gave us eyes to see with 给我眼睛去看
[1:16:49] And lips that we might tell 给我们嘴巴去说
[1:16:55] How great the Bomb Almighty 全能的圣弹
[1:17:01] Who made all things well 改变所有的错
[1:17:09] Let everyone go to his private shelter. 您的庇护 就是我们的天国
[1:17:12] Empty the streets. 清空街道
[1:17:14] They’re to find the city of the dead. 敌人只会找到一个死亡之城
[1:17:20] May the blessing of the Bomb Almighty 圣弹将庇护我们
[1:17:21] and the fellowship of the Holy Fall out 让我们幸存于世
[1:17:23] descend on us this day and forever more. 他们袭击我们的这一天 将成为永恒
[1:17:33] Amen 阿门
[1:17:44] I trust this simple ceremony 我相信这个仪式
[1:17:46] convinced you of our peaceable intentions, 使你相信我们是和平的
[1:17:49] and I’d like to thank you for your cooperation. 我想你会同我们合作的
[1:17:51] When may we hope to be set free? 我们什么时候能得到自由?
[1:17:54] You may hope whenever you please, Mr. Brent. 只要你想要自由 你就会自由 布兰特
[1:18:11] How could we hope to let you go 我们暂时不希望你走
[1:18:13] on the eve ofwar, Mr. Brent? 特别是战争时期 布兰特?
[1:18:20] You know too many of our secrets, 你知道太多我们的秘密
[1:18:22] Iike your friend. 就像你的朋友
[1:18:40] Taylor! 泰勒!
[1:18:42] You’re Brent. 你是 布兰特
[1:18:44] My God, Taylor! 哦 我的天 泰勒!
[1:18:46] Brent! How in the hell did you get here? 布兰特! 你是怎么找到这里来的?
[1:18:49] Spaceship, ape city, subway.. 太空船 猿人城 废地铁线
[1:18:51] By yourself? 只有你一个?
[1:18:52] No, Nova found me. 不 还有诺娃
[1:18:54] Nova? ls she with you? Where? 诺娃? 她也来了?哪里?
[1:18:56] I don’t know. They separated us. 不知道 他们把我们隔离了
[1:18:57] They tried to make me kill her. 他们试着要让我杀她
[1:19:02] Mr. Taylor, Mr. Brent, we’re peaceful people. 泰勒 布兰特 我们是和平的
[1:19:05] We don’t kill our enemies. 我们没有杀我们的敌人
[1:19:08] We get our enemies to kill each other. 我们只是让他们自相残杀
[1:19:28] I’m fighting it. 我想打架
[1:19:31] I’m fighting it off. 我想干掉你
[1:21:33] Taylor. 泰勒
[1:21:34] Taylor. 泰勒
[1:22:02] Taylor! 泰勒!
[1:22:36] Unto God… 上帝…
[1:22:40] I reveal my inmost self. 我将全部展示给你
[1:23:14] This isn’t exactly sterile. 这是迫不得已
[1:23:16] We’ll do the best we can. 我们做了我们只能去做的
[1:23:20] Taylor. 泰勒
[1:23:22] Taylor, they’ve got a bomb.. 泰勒 他们有个炸弹
[1:23:24] Atomic bomb. 原子弹
[1:23:26] It’s operational. 是个真家伙
[1:23:28] They intend to use it. 他们打算使用它
[1:23:32] What type is it? 什么型号?
[1:23:33] I don’t know. I don’t know what type. 我不知道是什么型号
[1:23:35] I’ve never seen it before. 我以前从没有见过
[1:23:37] Didn’t you see a series number? 你看见它的编号了吗?
[1:23:39] No numbers, just some letters on one of the fins, 没有编号 只有一些文字在弹翼上
[1:23:45] Greek letters. 希腊字母
[1:23:48] Alpha… 阿尔法…
[1:23:51] And omega. 和欧米茄
[1:23:53] What? 什么?
[1:24:03] The doomsday bomb. 毁灭之弹
[1:24:05] My God. 我的天
[1:24:08] Another lovely souvenir from the 20th Century. 20世界遗留下来的东西
[1:24:12] They weren’t satisfied with a bomb 他们会满意于炸弹的效果
[1:24:14] that could knock out a city. 它可以摧毁每一座城市
[1:24:16] They finally built one with a cobalt casing, 20世纪的那些家伙最终还是制造了这个武器
[1:24:21] all in the sweet name of peace. 还给它一个可爱的名字-和平之弹
[1:24:24] Those bloody fools. 那些傻瓜
[1:24:27] They don’t know what they’ve got. 他们更本就不知道他们拿着的是什么东西
[1:24:29] They pray to the damn thing. 他们还向它祈祷呢
[1:24:33] If they shoot it off, 如果他们发射炸弹
[1:24:35] it could set off a chain reaction 它会导致连锁反应
[1:24:38] in the whole atmosphere. 在大气层里
[1:24:40] Burn the planet to a cinder. 将星球烧成煤渣
[1:24:42] How’s that for your ultimate weapon? 可怕的武器
[1:24:59] This must be what your scout reported, 你的探子一定提到了这个山洞
[1:25:02] a subterranean passage. 里面有一条路
[1:25:04] I think it’s worth exploring. 我想里面有大文章
[1:25:24] What will you do, Holiness? 你要做什么?海瑟琳
[1:25:31] Everything necessary. 任何必要的事情
[1:27:02] Are you thinking what I’m thinking? 你知道我在想什么?
[1:27:05] I’m thinking just that. 和你一样
[1:27:36] Nova. 诺娃
[1:27:37] Nova. 诺娃
[1:27:41] Ah, God! 啊 上帝!
[1:27:46] Should let them all die.. 真应该杀光他们
[1:27:48] the gorillas, every damn… 那些兵猿…
[1:27:52] When it comes time. 你真不应该来这里
[1:28:00] It’s time it was finished. 是时候了解一切了
[1:28:04] Finished. 做个了断
[1:28:07] Taylor. 泰勒
[1:28:08] Come on, come on. 走吧走吧
[1:28:10] The bomb. 那个炸弹
[1:28:13] Yeah. 是
[1:28:20] Why not? 为什么不?
[1:28:29] They’re obscene! 它们是不祥之物!
[1:29:12] Follow me! 跟着我!
[1:29:19] Sergeant! 军士!
[1:30:01] Arrest that creature. 逮捕他
[1:30:04] This is the instrument of my God. 这是我们的上帝
[1:30:08] He can speak. 他可以说话
[1:30:28] Your God, eh? 你的上帝 嗯?
[1:30:31] Sergeant. 军士
[1:30:45] Your God didn’t save you, did he, huh? 你的上帝也救不了你?
[1:30:48] Ursus! 犹萨斯!
[1:30:50] That weapon is built by man. 那个武器是人类建造的
[1:30:53] You can’t shoot it down with bullets. 你不能用枪射击它
[1:30:57] If we can’t shoot it down, we’ll pull it down. 如果不能用枪 那我们就推倒它
[1:31:01] Rope! Block and tackle! 绳子 滑轮 滑车!
[1:31:03] You don’t know what you’re doing. 你不知道你在干什么
[1:31:09] It will kill us all! 它会干掉我们的!
[1:32:05] I’ll find a way to stop it. 我们要找到一个办法阻止它
[1:32:16] Men, over there! 有人 那边!
[1:32:21] Ursus, someone at the pillar! 犹萨斯 有人在柱子边!
[1:32:42] Zaius. 赞斯
[1:32:45] Taylor! 泰勒!
[1:32:46] It’s dooms day. 今天是毁灭日
[1:32:49] The end of the world. 世界末日
[1:32:54] Help me. 帮我
[1:32:55] You ask me to help you! 你要我帮你!
[1:32:57] Man is evil, 人类是魔鬼
[1:32:58] capable of nothing but destruction! 只会毁灭一切!
[1:33:11] You… 你…
[1:33:13] bloody bastard. 混蛋
[1:33:33] In one of the countless billions of galaxies in the universe 宇宙中的一颗行星
[1:33:38] Iies a medium-sized star. 中型行星
[1:33:40] And one of its satellites, 和他的一个卫星
[1:33:44] a green and insignificant planet, now is dead. 绿色的微不足道的行星 现在完蛋了
1970年

Post navigation

Previous Post: King Boxer(天下第一拳)[1972]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Dr Strangelove(奇爱博士)[1964]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme