Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Bending the Rules(扭曲的规则)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Bending the Rules(扭曲的规则)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:扭曲的规则
英文名称:Bending the Rules
年代:2012

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:07] – Hey, Nick. – Gil. How you been? -嘿 尼克 -吉尔 最近怎么
[02:13] Move. Move. I said move. 滚开! 滚开! 我说滚开!
[02:16] First of all, A, I’m a cop. 首先 A: 我是警察
[02:19] B, we’re in New Orleans and it’s July. B: 我们在新奥尔良 现在是7月
[02:23] Doesn’t it get itchy? Sweaty? 你不痒吗 不会出汗吗
[02:27] The paper. 给我报纸!
[02:28] Even though your face is covered, I can tell, you need a hug. 即使你蒙着脸 我也能看得出来 你需要一个拥抱
[02:33] – Back off. – Come on. -退后 -来吧
[02:35] – Come to papa. – You crazy. -来爸爸怀里 -你疯了?
[02:36] – Give it up. – You’re crazy, man. -放弃吧 -你是个疯子! 老兄
[02:38] No love? Really? 不喜欢? 当真?
[02:46] You coming? 你还不过来?
[02:48] – What did I do? – How should I know? -我做了什么 -我怎么知道
[02:51] You gonna pick that up? 你不把报纸捡起来么
[02:54] Hurry, I gotta go to court. 速度 我还要去上庭
[03:06] I will not run in this heat, Gil. 这么热的天我可不想跑 吉尔
[03:08] Now you owe me a bullet. Let’s go. 现在你欠我一颗子弹 走吧
[03:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:51] Come on, man. You can’t look me up for walking down the street. 拜托 大哥 你别拷着我满街走啊
[03:55] Guy with the persuader pointed at my head? 那个拿枪指着我脑袋的家伙是谁
[03:57] I don’t know that guy. 我不认识他
[03:58] – What’s in the paper? – News. Newspaper. -报纸里有什么 -新闻啊 那是报纸啊
[04:01] Wallet. 钱包
[04:13] And the gun. 还有枪
[04:18] Okay, easy tiger. 好吧 放松点 英雄
[04:22] What’s with the paper? 报纸里有什么
[04:27] This is a really unsatisfying conversation. 这真是让人不满的对话啊
[04:31] – Put him someplace uncomfortable. – How you doing? -找个难受的地方让他呆着 -你怎么样
[04:34] Better than you. 比你好
[04:41] He took my money. 他拿了我的钱
[04:44] And when you tell me what I’m arresting you for, you’ll get it back. 你告诉我为什么要逮捕你 我就还给你
[04:48] Off to dance with Lady Justice. 在和正义女神跳完舞之后
[04:50] Luckily, she hasn’t known you very long. Go. 幸好 她没认识你太久 走吧
[04:52] I’ve always been lucky. 我一直运气不错
[04:57] Hey. What the hell? 嘿! 这是神马玩意
[05:01] Firearm. 手枪
[05:02] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 长官
[05:11] You’re Lena Valoise. 你是莉娜·维尔瓦
[05:12] I was. 我是
[05:13] Tomorrow, Again is one of my favorite movies. 《明日再现》一直是我最喜欢的电影之一
[05:16] Me too. 我也是
[05:17] – Nick. – How do you do? -我叫尼克 -你好吗
[05:19] Great. What are you doing here? 非常好 你来这做什么
[05:21] I’ve come to see my son, the assistant DA. 我来看我的儿子 地区助理检察官
[05:24] Me too. 我也是
[05:25] – You must be very proud. – I must. -你一定很自豪吧 -那当然
[05:27] – They’ll let you in dressed like that? – I’m hoping. -他们允许你穿成这样么 -我希望是
[05:31] – You look a little lost. – I am. Courtroom 3? -你看起来在找什么 -是的 我想去3号庭
[05:34] Come. I’ll show you. 来吧 我带你去
[06:01] We call it the thin blue line, the police. 我们把警察称为人民卫士
[06:04] The fragile barrier between the bad guys and you. 是坏人和我们之间的一条脆弱的防线
[06:07] We give policemen like Detective Nick Blades guns. 我们给警察配枪 例如尼克·布雷兹警官
[06:12] We pay them well. 我们给他们丰厚的薪水
[06:13] And all we ask in return is that they do what they swear they’ll do. 而我们所要求的回报 仅仅是他们曾宣誓要做到的
[06:18] Protect and serve. 维护法纪 为人民服务!
[06:19] But what happens if they break that promise? 但如果他们违背了誓言会怎样
[06:21] What happens if you wake up one day 如果有天早上你醒来
[06:23] you can’t tell the good guys from the bad guys? 发现无法分辨谁是好人 谁是坏人
[06:25] Your Honor, would Mr. Gold care to join us in this case? 法官大人 戈尔德先生这样也可以么
[06:28] – Counsel? – Chaos, my friends. -律师 -一片混乱 朋友们
[06:31] Anarchy. 民不聊生
[06:33] The very wardrobe he so disrespectfully wears in this courtroom… 他这身花花绿绿的戏服充分地展示了对法庭的不敬
[06:36] …is emblematic of the point. 证明了我要表达的论点
[06:38] – Objection. – Sustained. -我反对 -反对有效
[06:40] When I was a kid, I believed in Batman and Superman. 当我还是一个孩子时 我相信蝙蝠侠和超人
[06:43] – Mr. Gold … – You know what? I still do. -戈尔德先生… -你知道么 我仍然相信
[06:45] I believe there is such a thing as right and wrong. 我相信对就是对 错就是错
[06:48] I believe in an irrepressible commitment to the truth. 我相信诚实守法是不可推卸的承诺
[06:51] An irreproachable moral and ethical code that cannot be compromised. 高风亮节和伦理道德也不容许任何妥协
[06:56] Detective Blades thought he could be the law, but not follow it. 布雷兹警官认为他就是法律而不是去遵守法律
[07:00] That’s not right, ladies and gentlemen. 这是不对的 女士们先生们
[07:04] That’s wrong. 这是一个错误
[07:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:13] We will adjourn for the day. 我们暂时休庭
[07:16] First time he called the police on me he was 9. 他第一次叫警察来抓我时他才9岁
[07:19] – What’d you do? – I took away his LEG-Os. -你干了什么 -我拿走了他的乐高
[07:22] Mr. Gold. 戈尔德先生
[07:24] Your reaction to the DA’s decision to retire? 您对地区检察官退休的决定有什么回应
[07:26] Clark Gunn has had a brilliant career. 克拉克·耿曾有过辉煌的职业生涯
[07:28] I’ll miss him. 我会想念他的
[07:29] Do you have any comments on a frontrunner for the interim slot? 你对过渡期的人选问题有什么看法
[07:32] I’ve been dealing with police corruption. 我一直在跟进警察腐败案件
[07:34] It doesn’t leave a lot of time to deal with office personnel matters. 没有留下太多时间来处理内部人事问题
[07:38] Do you plan on attending Willie Van Beber’s execution? 你打算担任威利·万·比伯的死刑执行官么
[07:42] I did my job… 我会做我该做的
[07:44] …putting Willie Van Beber right where he belongs. 让威利·万·比伯去他该去的地方
[07:47] I’ll let the good Lord and his executioner take it from there. 然后让伟大的上帝来做最终的裁决
[07:50] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[07:52] You people don’t mind if I borrow my son, the assistant DA, do you? 你们不介意我借用一下我儿子 助理检察官吧
[07:56] – I won’t keep him long. – Mom. -我不会霸占他很久的 -妈
[07:58] You sure you don’t have an announcement to make? 你确认没有其他信息要发布了么
[08:00] Your father is having an affair. 你父亲他有外遇了
[08:02] Would you and the good Lord care to comment on that? 你和伟大的上帝对此有什么看法呢
[08:05] – I do not have time for this. – What do you mean? -我没有时间讨论这事 -什么叫没时间
[08:07] Every time you say Dad’s having sex with someone else. 因为你每次进城都说爸爸和别人乱搞
[08:10] Go to the country house. 快去乡村小屋吧
[08:25] Where’s the van? 怎么不开商务车
[08:27] It’s dead. You were gonna replace the battery. 无法启动 你该换电池了
[08:29] I thought we’d agree we only use the Hawk in an emergency. 我们不是说好了只有紧急情况才能用”雄鹰”么
[08:32] This is an emergency. 现在就是紧急情况
[08:33] Hurry. I have a facial and massage at 1:30. 快点 我预约了1:30的美容和按摩
[08:36] Honey, this car represents 亲爱的 这辆车代表了
[08:38] the last fragile thread of dignity holding my family together. 我和家人之间最后的 易碎的联系纽带
[08:41] Take my car. Park in my spot. 开我的车吧 就停在我地头
[08:42] Theo. 希欧!
[08:47] I thought on people’s birthdays, other people are supposed to do what they want. 我以为在生日的时候 寿星可以想做什么就做什么
[08:51] And I thought turning 40 meant not acting 7. 而我以为快奔四的人不会像个7岁的小孩
[09:01] I’m pretty sure 我相当确定
[09:02] that you are having lunch with the next DA. 现在正和你共进午餐的是下一任的地区检察官
[09:06] Great. And you’ll still earn less than our gardener… 太好了 可你的收入还是比不上我们的园丁
[09:10] …and I’ll still be paying for lunch with my parents’ credit card. 而我也还是要用爸妈的信用卡来付这顿午餐的帐
[09:12] Jeez, Kelly, come on. Don’t do this. 天啊 凯莉 拜托 表这样
[09:15] Just give me today. 就放过我一天吧
[09:16] I mean you’re the one who wants to live in a house big enough for 12. 是你要买能住下12个人的大房子
[09:19] You’re the one who has the spa thing. Not me. 是你想要装什么SPA的东西 不是我
[09:22] I’m leaving. 我要离开了
[09:24] I’m not done yet. 我还没吃完呢
[09:25] Leaving you. 离开…你
[09:27] Actually, you’re the one leaving since my parents own the house. 实际上是你要离开 房子现在属于我爸妈
[09:31] I’ll give you one week to get your things and get out. 我给你一个星期收拾东西搬出去
[09:33] Today you do this? Today? On my birthday? 你在今天跟我说这个 今天 在我的生日
[09:37] The biggest day of my career? 在我职业生涯里最重要的一天?
[09:39] What about the 15 years I’ve wasted on someone going precisely nowhere? 我在某个一事无成的家伙身上浪费了15年又怎么说
[09:44] Kelly, come on. 凯莉 拜托!
[09:46] Wait a minute. What about the kids? I can’t live without my kids. 等一下 孩子怎么办 我不能和孩子分开
[09:49] Really? And how many hours do you spend with them on any given week? 真的吗 你每个星期会花多少时间来陪他们
[09:53] – Two? – Everything I do is because of them. -两小时? -我做的一切都是为了他们
[09:56] Finkle, Harbin, and Klotz 芬科 哈尔宾 还有 克洛茨
[09:58] offered you three times what the DA’s job pays. 他们出了检察官工资的3倍来聘请你
[10:00] – And you turned it down. – Money isn’t everything. -而你都拒绝了 -金钱不代表一切
[10:02] I believe in what I do. Is that so wrong? 我相信我正在做的 难道有错么
[10:04] And I believe in private school. Is that so wrong? 而我相信贵族学校 难道有错么
[10:10] Yeah? Okay. 是 好的
[10:14] They want me back. 他们想要我回去
[10:16] – Right away, sir. – Good. -马上来 先生 -太好了
[10:18] Because I don’t. 因为我不想
[10:34] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[10:37] Please remember to put the cover back on the Hawk. 请记得帮”雄鹰”盖上车罩
[10:50] – Good nap, counsel? – Sorry. -睡得不错哈 律师 -抱歉
[10:54] I’ve received the following note from the jurors. 我收到了陪审团的以下照会
[10:56] “We have voted several times.” “我们进行了多次投票”
[10:58] “We are split 6-6 as to all counts. We want to go home.” “每次都是6比6 我们想回家”
[11:02] They’ve only been out a couple of hours. 他们才讨论了几个小时
[11:03] Mr. Gold, sit. 戈尔德先生 坐下!
[11:05] The jury is deadlocked. I declare a mistrial. 陪审团已经陷入僵持 我宣布本次庭审无效
[11:09] Would you like to set the matter for retrial? 律师 你是否提议进行复审
[11:11] Yes. Absolutely, yes. 是的 绝对要 是的
[11:16] Blades? I don’t care what the jury did. 布雷兹 我不管陪审团说什么
[11:19] You’re on leave until you deal with Internal Affairs. 在内务部的调查有结果前放你大假
[11:21] Do you hear me? 你听到了吗
[11:23] Until I say so, you are not police. 直到我通知你之前 你不是警察啦
[11:26] Trust me, LT, 相信你我 LT.
[11:27] when I’m through with IA, they’re gonna rush out… 当我从内务部出来 他们会一窝蜂的…
[11:30] …and get my name tattooed across their butt cheeks. …把我的名字纹在他们的屁股蛋上
[11:35] – Give me five. – Nice going. -击个掌 -干得好
[11:37] – Hey, way to go. – Good job. -嘿 就该这么做 -好样的
[11:41] – Congrats. – Where’s Gil Ott? -恭喜 -吉尔在哪
[11:44] Was in Interview 4, but Schaefer needed the room… 之前在4号面谈室 但舍费尔要用那间房…
[11:46] …so he took him over to the jail. …所以他把他送到牢房里了
[11:48] Want me to go get him? 要我带他出来么
[11:49] No, I’ll go. Dinner to celebrate? I’m buying. 不用 我去好了 晚餐庆祝一下 我请客
[11:52] You’re buying? Or is Gil buying? 你请客? 还是吉尔请客?
[11:54] Technically, yeah, Gil’s buying. 从技术上说 是的 吉尔请客
[11:56] He was carrying the paper the cash when I popped him. 他当时带着报纸和现金 当我逮捕他的时候
[11:59] Then some ape in a wool ski mask came at me with a piece. 有一个带着毛毛滑雪面罩的大猩猩想和我进行和平会谈
[12:02] – He wanted this. – Gil’s delivering newspapers now? -他想要这个 -吉尔现在改行送报纸了
[12:04] There’s numbers and letters circled all over it. 报纸上到处都是圈着的数字和字母
[12:07] Can you get Forensics to look at it? It’s some kind of code. 你能拿去给鉴证科看看么 我觉得是暗码之类的
[12:09] I tried to decipher it 我试着破译了一会
[12:11] but Gold’s closing was distracting. 可惜戈尔德的结案陈词让我分心了
[12:12] Sure. Yeah, I’ll check it out. 当然 好的 我会查出来的
[12:15] I’ll go sit on Gil. 我去会会吉尔
[12:17] Blades strikes me as a pretty unimpressive bad guy. 布雷兹给我的印象是相当低调的痞子
[12:20] He’s dirty. 他肯定腐败了
[12:22] So he skimmed a few bucks. He got drunk and over did it in a bar. 就是说他扫了几块钱 还喝醉了在酒吧里闹事
[12:26] Yes, exactly. 是的 完全正确
[12:27] We used to call that felony larceny and assault with a deadly weapon. 我们通常称之为刑事盗窃和持械伤人
[12:30] I understand Internal Affairs is going to water board him next week. 我知道内务部会在下周对他进行内部调查
[12:33] Trust cops to deal with cops? 我应该相信警察会处理警察吗
[12:35] – Just give it some thought. – We’re retrying it. -你再考虑一下吧 -我们正申请重审
[12:39] Wouldn’t it be nice if life was all blacks and whites? 如果世事非黑即白当然很好
[12:43] Turns out, it’s mostly grays. 可实际上 世事通常处于灰色地带
[12:46] Is that supposed to mean something? 你是想暗示些什么吗
[12:47] I’m just trying to get you to see the forest. 我只是尝试让你能看见整片森林
[12:50] Okay, I’m drowning in metaphors here. 好吧 我被你的隐喻弄糊涂了
[12:52] Am I supposed to see the forest or mostly grays? 我到底应该看见森林还是灰色
[12:55] Look, everything I know comes from you. 你知道的 我所知的一切都是你教的
[12:58] A much younger and stupider me. 一个非常幼稚又愚蠢的我
[13:01] – Are you happy doing this? – I’m extremely happy. -你这么做会感到高兴么 -我感到极其高兴
[13:04] Good. Grant Stone’s gonna get the interim appointment as the DA. 好吧 格兰特·施东将被任命为临时地区检察官
[13:08] You’re kidding? Grant Stone? 你在开玩笑吧 格兰特·施东
[13:11] – You’re a great trial lawyer. – I’m the senior deputy. -你是个出色的庭审律师 -我可是资深代理人
[13:13] And everyone in the office thinks you’re an asshole. 但办公室里每个人都觉得你是个混蛋
[13:16] So do the judges. 所以做个判断吧
[13:17] Most of the defense bar. 大多数是辩护律师
[13:18] I should start caring about defense lawyers? 我应该开始关心怎么做一个辩护律师么
[13:21] Everybody in the system gets chewed up, Theo. 在这个系统里每个人都需要被考虑 希欧
[13:23] Including the poor bastards we send to prison. 包括了被我们送进监狱的可怜杂种
[13:25] Grant Stone cares about the bad guys. That makes him more qualified than me… 格兰特·施东关心那些坏蛋 所以他比我更有资格去…
[13:29] Theo. Take some time off. 希欧 放几天假
[13:32] Go home. Look in the mirror. 回家去 好好照照镜子(看看自己)
[13:41] I need Gil Ott for an interview. 我要和吉尔面谈
[13:44] – Not here. – Where is he? -他不在这 -那他在哪
[13:47] Check again. Detective Schaefer brought him earlier. 再查一下 舍费尔警官早些时带他过来的
[13:50] – Come see for yourself. – I had a hold on the guy. -你自己来看 -我亲手把他抓来的
[13:53] The computer says the man isn’t here. What do you want? 电脑说这里没有这个人 你想我怎么办
[13:55] I just came on 20 minutes. 我20分钟前刚到这
[13:56] – Who was here earlier? – Chin. -之前是谁在这 -沈
[13:59] – Where’d Chin go? – Chin and me ain’t that close. -沈去哪儿啦 -我和沈不熟
[15:06] What the crap? Come on. 搞什么鬼 拜托
[15:26] What’s up with the sneak attack? 你们在做突击检查吗
[15:28] License, registration, proof of insurance. 驾驶证 行驶证 保险证明
[15:30] I’m a DA. 我是地区检察官
[15:31] License, registration, proof of insurance. 驾驶证 行驶证 保险证明
[15:36] License. 驾驶证
[15:39] My registration. 我的行驶证
[15:41] Have you had anything to drink tonight, Mr. Gould, is it? 你今晚有喝酒么 古尔德先生
[15:44] It’s Gold. Theo Gold. 是戈尔德 希欧·戈尔德
[15:46] I’m chief assistant district attorney. 我是首席助理地区检察官
[15:48] I was in my office all night working. 我在办公室加了整晚的班
[15:50] I’d appreciate you telling me what I did. 谢谢你提醒我我干了些什么
[15:52] – Have you had anything to drink tonight? – No. -你今晚喝酒了么 -没有!
[15:55] Mn Gold, you’re becoming upset. Please calm down. 戈尔德先生 你有点激动 请冷静下来
[15:57] If you do not calm down, I will have to place you under arrest. 如果你无法冷静 我将会逮捕你
[16:01] Are you joking? What is all this about? 你开什么玩笑 你到底想干什么
[16:04] – Please step out of the can – No. -请从车里出来 -不!
[16:06] Mr. Gold, please step out of the vehicle now. 戈尔德先生 请立即从驾驶室里出来
[16:09] I am placing you under arrest. 我要逮捕你
[16:12] This is absolutely ridiculous. 这完全彻底十分荒唐!
[16:15] Mr. Gold, you are resisting arrest. 戈尔德先生 你这是在拒捕
[16:18] – No, I’m not. – You are derfinitely resisting arrest. -不 我没有! -你肯定是在拒捕
[16:20] What are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
[16:21] If you continue to resist arrest, I will Tase you. 如果你继续拒捕行为 我将被迫使用电击枪
[16:24] Are you out of your freaking mind? 你满脑子都是浆糊么
[16:32] – Should I go again? – Said Tase him, not barbecue him. -我该再来一次么 -你该电击他 不是烧烤他
[16:35] Make the call. Let’s go 10-99. 打个电话 然后我们就去10-99区
[16:43] Detective Nick Blades… 尼克·布雷兹警官…
[16:45] …there’s something shocking you should see, 你该来这里欣赏一些令人震惊的东西
[16:47] State and Chestnut. 就在”切斯内”
[17:11] Get the hell away from me. 你给我滚他妈的蛋
[17:12] – Mr. Gold, stop. – Get the hell off of me. -戈尔德先生 停下 -你给我滚开
[17:15] – Then stop swinging at me. – Fine. -那你就别对我推推嚷嚷的 -好吧
[17:17] Just leave me alone. 离我远点
[17:20] I can’t believe your mom’s Lena Valoise. 我真不敢相信你妈妈是莉娜·维尔瓦
[17:23] I’ve seen Tomorrow, Again like 50 times. 我看了50多次《明日再现》
[17:25] Please don’t speak to me. 请别和我说话
[17:29] What happened? 发生什么事了
[17:31] Two policemen kidnapped and Tased me. 两个警察绑架并且电击了我
[17:36] Friends of yours, I presume. 是你的朋友 我推测
[17:39] I’ve never been Tased myself. 我曾经电击过自己
[17:41] Imagine the worst dental appointment of all time. 这辈子最糟糕的牙医预约
[17:50] You got lucky, detective. 算你运气好 警官
[17:53] It won’t happen again. 不会再有下次了
[17:56] I’ve always been lucky. 我运气一向不错
[17:59] Today’s my birthday. 今天是我生日
[18:02] I hope it’s the best one ever. 希望这是你最棒的生日
[18:41] Kelly! 凯莉!
[18:42] No, no. Don’t do this to me. 不不不…不要这样对我
[18:45] Kelly. 凯莉!
[18:47] – Where’s the Hawk? – I have no idea. -“雄鹰”到哪儿去了 -我不知道
[18:49] – You know what time it is? – Hawk’s not in the driveway. -你知道现在几点了么 -“雄鹰”不在车房
[18:52] Give me the keys to your car. The keys! 把你的车钥匙给我! 钥匙!
[18:54] – Why? – Because that minivan is dead… -为什么 -因为商务车坏了
[18:56] …apparently, your precious Hawk is missing… 很显然 你心爱的”雄鹰”也失踪了
[18:58] …and you may remember, I’m going to my parents… 你或许会记得 我要去我父母那里住
[19:01] …until you get the hell out of my house. That’s why. 直到你滚出我的房子 这就是为什么
[19:05] Come on, Kelly, I’m begging. 拜托 凯莉 我求你了
[19:07] Just give me a little more time to explain to the kids. 给我多一点时间向孩子们解释
[19:16] – Bye, Daddy. – Bye, guys. Daddy loves you. -再见 爸爸 -再见 伙计们 爸爸爱你们
[19:20] See you soon. 我们很快会再见面的
[19:31] This asshole must be having the worst day of his life. 今天应该是这个混蛋这辈子最糟的一天
[19:33] He just called in to report that someone stole his car out of his driveway. 他刚打电话报警说有人从他车库里偷走了他的爱车
[19:39] Stop, now you’re just trying to hurt me. 别说了 我都笑到内伤了
[19:41] – Where’s it at? – How should I know? -它到底在哪儿 -我怎么会知道
[19:45] Wait, you don’t think we stole his car? 嘿 你不是觉得是我们偷了他的车吧
[19:48] You know what happens when you wake up in the morning… 警官 你知不知道当你一早醒来…
[19:51] …and you can’t tell the difference between good guys and bad? 你分不清好人和坏人之间的区别
[19:54] – Where’s the car? – Chaos, detective. -车在哪里 -一片混乱 警官
[19:57] Anarchy. 民不聊生
[19:59] And the Cubs win the World Series. 然而警察赢得了最后的胜利
[20:04] I’m telling you, Blades, 我告诉你 布雷兹
[20:05] the report is legit. We didn’t do it. 我们做了正式报告 我们没有偷车
[20:19] Yeah? 喂
[20:20] – What are you gonna do about your father? – Nothing. -你父亲的事你打算怎么办 -什么都不做
[20:24] We’ve done our share of fooling around over the years, Theo, but this is ridiculous. 我们用完了今年旅游的份额 希欧 但这很滑稽
[20:28] It’s time for him to hang up his sword and die with something approaching dignity. 是时候举起手中的利剑 为未来的尊严做些事了
[20:32] Mom, I don’t need to hear this. 妈 我不想听这些
[20:34] The worst part is he’s lost interest in me. 最糟糕的是他对我失去兴趣了
[20:37] I thought it was the cancer, so I didn’t push. 我以为是因为癌症 所以我没有争取
[20:39] But now I know. I still have needs, Theo. 但现在我知道了 我还有需求 希欧
[20:42] Please, stop, enough already. 拜托 到此为止 已经够了
[20:45] What time are you picking us up for lunch? 你什么时候带我们去吃午餐
[20:50] Theo? 希欧?
[20:51] I’m sorry, I have to cancel. Kelly has my car. 很抱歉 我去不了了 凯莉开走了我的车
[20:54] – So take the van. -It’s dead. -那你开商务车来啊 -车坏了
[20:56] Again? All right, 又坏了 好吧
[20:57] you have my permission to use the Hawk, just be very careful. 我允许你用”雄鹰” 但你要非常小心
[21:00] – I can’t. – Why not? What’s wrong with the Hawk? -我不能 -为什么 “雄鹰”出了什么问题
[21:05] I don’t believe this. 我不敢相信
[21:08] I gotta go. 我要走了
[21:09] If something happens to that automobile, it’ll kill your father. 如果汽车出了问题 那会要了你父亲的命的
[21:12] – I’m hanging up the phone now. – And I don’t mean that metaphorically. -我要挂电话了 -我不是在比喻
[21:40] Move out of the street. 请离开街道
[21:43] I just had an accident. I think I may have broken something. 我刚出了意外 我好像弄断了哪里
[21:48] Please move out of the street or I’ll have to cite you. 请立刻离开接到否则我将要拘捕你
[21:52] I’m bleeding here. I’m bleeding here. 我这里流血啦 我正在流血
[21:54] Move now. 立刻离开
[22:11] My car was stolen. 我的车被偷了
[22:13] I saw the guy driving it around the corner two minutes ago. 我在两分钟前看见有个男人开着它经过那个角落
[22:15] – I tried to go after him on the bike. – Stolen, huh? Shocking. -我尝试骑单车去追他 -被偷了哈 真可怕
[22:20] Drive around the block, you might find him. 如果你在街区里开几圈 也许就能找到他
[22:22] It’s a 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk. 是一辆1957年斯图贝克公司生产的金鹰
[22:25] I don’t see anything. 我什么也没看见
[22:27] – You’re gonna have to call in a report. – I did. -你需要打个电话报案 -我打了
[22:30] You know, I’m about to go off shift if you want a ride downtown. 如果你想去市区的话我正好要去交班
[22:34] Thank you. 谢谢你
[22:59] Okay, Blades, so now you’re buying two dinners. 好吧 布雷兹 你要请吃两次晚餐
[23:01] And not the whole Foods deli again, either. 而且不能是快餐或者熟食
[23:03] Someplace where they bring food to the table. 有些地方会把食物送到桌上
[23:06] Let’s see what you got, then we’ll decide. 先看看你弄到了什么 然后我们再决定
[23:08] Well, it was code. Forensics figures it for driver’s license numbers. 好吧 鉴证科的人说那些编码是驾驶证编号
[23:12] – Maybe. – Maybe? -可能 -可能?
[23:14] Did you run the registrations? 你对比过车辆注册资料了么
[23:15] Yep. And it’s four local Louisiana plates. 当然 我找到4个路易安娜州的本地牌照
[23:17] It’s just that there are three extra letters. 还有3个额外的字母
[23:20] WVB or BVW, depending on how you read it. WVB或者BVW 要看你从哪边读起
[23:22] But one of the cars is registered to YouTube’s latest sensation, Taser Boy. 但有一辆车的车主是最新的优酷红人 电击男
[23:27] Theo Gold? He reported his car stolen this morning. 希欧·戈尔德? 他报案说他的车今早被偷了
[23:30] So, what is this, a shopping list? 那么这是什么 一个购物清单吗
[23:32] Gold must have a pretty nice car. 戈尔德的车一定相当不错
[23:34] If we have the list and Gil’s in jail, how does the oar get stolen? 如果清单在我们这 吉尔在牢里 车怎么会被偷呢
[23:37] – Jail has no record of him being there. – That’s impossible. -记录显示吉尔不在拘留所里 -那不可能
[23:40] – I saw Schaefer walk him out the door. – I’m gonna go hunt down Gil. -我看着舍费尔带着他出门的 -我现在去抓吉尔
[23:44] – You want me to call Gold? – Let me deal with that. -你想我打电话给戈尔德么 -我来处理吧
[23:46] Check with Schaefer and Chin. 你去找舍费尔和沈调查一下
[23:48] I’m gonna stop by a couple of addresses on my way to Gil’s. 在去抓吉尔的路上我会去这几个地方停一下
[23:51] Okay. 好吧
[23:54] Hi, Nick. 嗨 尼克
[23:56] Blades. Goddamn it. 布雷兹 该死的
[23:58] If you’re out there impersonating a police officer, I will pinch you myself. 如果你在外面冒充警察 我会亲自收拾你的
[24:02] – You got IA in 48 hours. – I’m looking forward to it. -你要在48小时内接受内部调查 -我很期待
[24:05] In the meantime, I’m having my teeth cleaned… 与此同时 我要去洗个牙…
[24:07] …and maybe a trim. 或者去理个发
[24:21] I’ve been waiting over an hour. 我在这等了一个多小时啦
[24:23] I understand you’ve had a jolt, Mr. Gold. 我明白你心里正”雷电交加” 戈尔德先生
[24:26] There’s no need to get all charged up. We’re having a busy morning here. 但也没必要”雷嗔电怒”的 我们今早非常忙
[24:30] So as soon as we can unplug an officer from another matter, 如果有警官处理完手头上的事情
[24:33] we’ll be with you. 我们会”电光火石”般的来找你
[24:35] Sergeant Rand, call your supervisor and tell him to come out here now. 兰特中士 叫你的主管立刻到这来
[24:40] Lieutenant, Mr. Gold currently needs to see you. 中尉 戈尔德先生很想见你
[24:43] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[24:47] Yes? 什么事
[24:49] I understand that my reputation precedes me. 我明白我的名声已经坏透了
[24:51] I’ll live with the abuse, okay? 我今后都会活在羞辱中 好吧
[24:53] But I’m here over an hour, my car was stolen, 但我来这一个多小时了 我的车被偷了
[24:55] and I just want a little help. That’s all. 我只需要一点小小的帮助 就是这样
[24:57] Despite the fact you’ve been trying to put one of my best cops in jail… 尽管事实上你正试图把我最好的警官送进监狱…
[25:01] …I find this conversation scintillating. 我觉得这段对话就像”电闪雷鸣”一般
[25:03] You, in fact, may describe it as electrifying. 事实上 你的遣词造句有如…”电流星散”
[25:28] – How you doing? – Good. -你好吗 -好
[25:30] I’m detective Nick Blades, New Orleans police. 我是尼克·布雷兹警官 新奥尔良警察
[25:32] – You’re the one on TV. – That’s me. -你就是电视上那个 -就是我
[25:35] – Your parents home? – No. -你父母在家么 -不
[25:38] – They at work? – No. -他们在工作? -不
[25:41] – I give up. Where are they? – Dead. -我放弃 他们在哪 -死了
[25:44] My grandma says that if she was on the jury… 我奶奶说如果她在陪审团
[25:47] …she’d vote to send you to jail. 她会投票送你进监狱
[25:49] I guess I’m glad your grandma’s not on the jury. 我该庆幸你奶奶不在陪审团
[25:52] My grandma says you should be ashamed of yourself. 我奶奶说你该为自己的行为感到惭愧
[25:55] I am. Your grandma take care of you? 我有 你奶奶照顾你?
[25:58] – Yeah. – Is she home? -是 -她在家么
[26:01] No. 不
[26:02] Is that your grandma’s car in the driveway? 车道上那辆是你奶奶的车么
[26:05] – Yeah. – Then who’s Dean Nickerson? -是 -那迪恩·尼克森是谁
[26:08] – My brother. – So he owns the car? -我哥 -他是车主?
[26:10] – Yeah. – Is he home? -是 -他在家么
[26:13] – No. -不
[26:14] – Where’s he? – Jail. -他在哪 -牢里
[26:18] Does he get out soon? 他会很快出狱么
[26:19] My grandma said it depends if his jury is as dumb as yours. 我奶奶说如果他的陪审团像你的一样瞎就会
[26:25] Tell your grandma to lock the car up tight. 告诉你奶奶锁好车 好吗
[26:27] All right. 好的
[27:19] Hand over the money already. 准备好交钱吧
[27:21] It’s not like it’s because you got nothing. 这不可能 因为你什么好牌都没有
[27:23] Yeah, well. 是啊 等着瞧
[27:44] It’s okay, guys. 没事的 伙计们
[27:53] – Who might you be? – Detective Nick Blades. -你是谁 -尼克·布雷兹警官
[27:56] – Police? – What are you, an idiot? He just said that. -警察? -你是白痴吗 他刚才说过啦
[28:00] Never heard of you. Let ‘s see it. 从没听说过你 让我看看警徽
[28:17] Settle down, guys. I think he’s had enough. 停手吧 伙计们 我想他尝够了
[28:22] Enjoy. 您请
[28:24] – You looking for Gil? – Yeah. -你在找吉尔 -是的
[28:26] – What’d the creep do this time? – I don’t know. Ask him. -那个混蛋这次闯了什么祸 -我不知道 你问他
[28:29] What you want with Gil? 你找吉尔干什么
[28:32] Where is the little creep? 那个小混蛋在哪
[28:34] After he robbed 400 off me, he didn’t leave no forwarding address. 他抢了我400块钱就跑了 没有留下联系地址
[28:38] – You see him with this guy? – No. -你见过他和这家伙在一起么 -没有
[28:40] – What’s the boy into these days? – You think he tells me? -那孩子这些天在干什么 -你以为他会告诉我
[28:43] All I know is, last time I saw him, he was okay. 我只知道 我最后一次见他时他还没事
[28:46] – He even asked me to dinner. – He took you to Olive Garden. -你甚至请我一起吃晚餐 -他只是带你去绿茵阁
[28:49] I chose Olive Garden. 是我选的绿茵阁
[28:52] Can you hand me my badge, please, sir? 你能把我的警徽递给我么 先生
[28:56] Thank you. 谢谢你
[29:00] – I ain’t no charity case. – I took it off Gil. -我不是捐款箱 -我从吉尔那拿的
[29:06] I also took that off Gil. 我还从吉尔那拿了这个
[29:09] Call 911. Or shoot him. Either way, I wasn’t here. 打911 或者射他 无论怎样 我没来过这
[29:19] – Hey, Rosalyn. – I heard. -嘿 罗莎琳 -我听说了
[29:21] I’m sure they’ll find it. 我肯定他们会找到的
[29:22] But with my luck, somebody will probably have peed in it. 但按我的运气 有些人可能会在里面尿尿
[29:25] – I’m confused. – What’d you hear? -我有点困惑 -你听说什么啦
[29:28] – Grant Stone, the interim appointee. – Yeah. -格兰特·施东 临时委任官 -是的
[29:31] Well, also in the meantime… 好吧 而且在同一时间…
[29:32] …my wife is taking away my kids, my car was stolen… 我老婆带走了我的孩子 我的车被人偷了
[29:35] …and because of Blades, I’m getting no help from the cops. 因为布雷兹的事 警察都不帮我
[29:38] – That sucks. – Yes, indeed, it does. -真惨啊 -是的 的确 是很惨
[29:45] My dad wanted me to be a dentist. 我爹希望我成为一个牙医
[29:48] I should have listened. 我应该听他的
[29:51] My father wants me to be a DA. 我爸爸希望我成为地区检察官
[29:54] He’s a wise man, your father. 他是一个智者 你父亲
[29:56] That’s much better than rotting teeth. 那比腐烂的牙齿要好多了
[30:01] You mentioned the Van Beber case. 你说过要万·比伯案子的档案
[30:05] Here’s the murder book. 这是他的谋杀之书
[30:06] The whole story. Man, I had that guy cold. 所有故事都在里面 亲 我觉得那家伙是冷血的
[30:11] And everyone was mad at me for not dealing. 所有人都很生气 因为我不肯妥协
[30:14] The judge was mad at me for ruining his summer vacation. 法官气我毁了他的夏日长假
[30:17] The boss didn’t want me tied up for three months. 老板不想我缠着他三个月
[30:19] Even the jurors hated me. Everyone kept saying the same thing. 就连陪审团也恨我 每个人都说一样的话
[30:23] Plead it. Settle it. Compromise. 恳求它 解决它 妥协
[30:26] Well, in one week, 好吧 在一周内
[30:28] Willie Van Beber gets his just punishment… 威利·万·比伯会得到应得的惩罚
[30:30] …because I refused to compromise. 因为我拒绝妥协
[30:33] Grab that, will you? 帮我接一下 可以么
[30:37] – Hello? – Kelly… -你好 -凯莉
[30:38] …you get your husband on the phone right now. 把让你丈夫立刻来听电话
[30:41] – His father’s finally gone over the edge. – This isn’t Kelly. -他的父亲终于越过底线啦 -我不是凯莉
[30:44] – Who the hell is this? – You need to grab this now. -你到底是谁 -现在你必须接电话了
[30:47] – Yeah. – Who was that? -是我 -刚才是谁
[30:48] I thought it was Kelly, for God’s sake. 我以为是凯莉 哦天啊
[30:50] I’m the village idiot telling some stranger about our problems 我就像乡下傻瓜一样把我们的问题告诉一个陌生人
[30:53] like it’s CNN. 就像告诉CNN一样
[30:54] – Mom, calm down. – I will not calm down. -妈 冷静 -我无法冷静
[30:57] We were leaving the doctor and suddenly he insisted We come to your house. 我们刚看完医生 突然他坚持要去你家
[31:01] When you weren’t here, he got very upset and locked himself… 发现你不在家 他非常沮丧 他把自己锁在…
[31:04] …in your room with a gun. – Dad has a gun? …你的房间里 还拿着枪 -爸有枪?
[31:07] Apparently. He must’ve had it in that ridiculous fanny pack he wears… 显然是 他准是把枪藏在那个可笑的腰包里…
[31:10] …like some geriatric Dirty Harry. 就像老年版的警探哈里(美国经典警匪电视剧)
[31:12] Where the hell did he get a gun? 他从什么鬼地方弄来的枪
[31:14] How should I know? You know how paranoid he is. 我怎么会知道 你知道你爸有多偏执
[31:16] You can buy guns in vending machines now. 你现在都能在自动售货机里买到枪
[31:19] – Call the cops. – No. I will not have some SWAT team… -打电话报警 -不 我可不想招来些特警队
[31:22] …blasting through the door scaring your father to death. 破门而入 把你爸吓死
[31:24] Just stay away from him. I’ll be there as soon as I can. 你和他保持距离 我会尽快赶到的
[31:27] I gotta go. 我要走了
[31:37] – Same guy. – Here he comes. -是同一个人 -他过来了
[31:46] Good afternoon, Mr. Meter-Maid, sir. 下午好 交通辅警先生 长官
[31:52] Where’d you get those tickets? Kinko’s? 你是从哪弄来这些罚单的 联邦快递么
[31:55] Nice pants. 裤子不错
[31:59] Nick? Oh, my God. What are you doing here? 尼克? 哦上帝啊 你来这干嘛
[32:01] – Did Theo call you? – Is this a bad time? -是希欧打电话给你吗 -我来的不是时候?
[32:03] He’s been threatening to kill himself for the last 20 minutes. 他威胁说要自杀 就在20分钟前
[32:06] – I’m sorry, who are we talking about? – My husband. -抱歉 你说的是谁 -我的丈夫
[32:10] Herb, I want the truth. 贺博 我要知道真相
[32:11] After 42 years, not a hell of a lot to ask. 已经42年了 没什么鬼东西要问了
[32:14] Along with everything else, he’s cheating. 所有的一切 他欺骗了我
[32:16] Mr. Gold, this is the police. Can you hear me? 戈尔德先生 我是警察 你能听见么
[32:19] Herb. What did you do? 贺博 你干了什么
[32:23] – Wait. – Marty. Holy moly. -等等 -马蒂 我的天啊
[32:26] Put down the gun. 把枪放下
[32:26] – Oh, Lord. Enough already. – Marty, you look like crap. -哦 主啊 已经足够了 -马蒂 你看起来一团糟
[32:30] He’s not well, Nick. 他有点神志不清 尼克
[32:32] He thinks you’re his dead brother, Martin. 他以为你是他已经死了的弟弟 马蒂
[32:33] You’re lucky. He won’t shoot Marty. 你很幸运 他不会对马蒂开枪
[32:36] – I’ve always been lucky. – Kid. -我一直很幸运 -小子
[32:39] You need a haircut. 你该剪头发了
[32:41] I said I’d stay with him in sickness and in health. 我说过无论疾病或健康 我都不离不弃
[32:45] Now he’s sick and I’m staying. 现在他久病在床 而我一直守在他身边
[32:48] But I can’t abide the cheating. 但我不能容忍欺骗
[32:50] These are hotel receipts. That’s where he takes her. 这些都是酒店的停车票 就是他带她去鬼混的地方
[32:52] Just follow him. I’ll pay. 你帮我跟踪他吧 我会付钱的
[32:54] I wanna know the truth. 我只是想知道真相
[32:55] That sounds like a bad idea. 这听起来像个坏主意
[32:58] Wait a minute. Didn’t Theodore call you? 等一下 不是希欧多尔叫你来的么
[33:00] No, I heard about your son’s car being stolen, 不是 我只是听说你儿子的车被偷了
[33:02] thought I could help. 我来看看有什么能忙得上忙的
[33:03] What car? 什么车
[33:05] – Oh, my God. The Hawk? – Where’s Dad? -哦 上帝啊 是雄鹰么 -爸爸在哪
[33:10] – Where’s the car? – Is he okay? -车在哪里 -他没事吧
[33:13] He’s sleeping. And I’m just fine, thanks for asking. 他已经睡了 我也没事 感谢你的关心
[33:15] Detective Blades happened to stop by and everything’s under control. 布雷兹警官阻止了你爸 现在一切都在控制中
[33:19] – I heard about the car. – You heard about the car. -我听说了车的事 -你听说了车的事
[33:21] He heard about the car. That’s why he’s here, Theo. 他听说了车的事! 这就是他来这的原因
[33:24] He’s agreed to help find the car. 他答应帮忙把车找回来
[33:27] And the other matter? 那另一件事呢
[33:29] Forget the other matter for the moment. 别管另一件事了…暂时
[33:32] You and Theo find the Hawk. 你和希欧去找雄鹰
[33:35] I’ll do everything I can to keep this from your father. 我会尽可能不让你爸知道这事
[33:38] I’ll expect regular reports. 我需要你们定时报告
[33:42] – She wants reports. – I heard. -她需要报告 -我听到了
[33:55] – Sorry, Dad. – That’s okay. -对不起 爸爸 -没关系
[33:58] This is a very comfortable mattress. 这张床垫真是太舒服了
[34:02] – It must have cost you a bundle. – Probably did. -它一定花了你一大笔钱 -应该是的
[34:05] Kelly bought it. 是凯莉买的
[34:11] – Where did you get a gun, Dad? – I bought it. -你从哪弄来的枪 老爸 -我买的
[34:15] – Five, maybe seven years ago. – Why? -五…还是七年前 -为什么
[34:19] Same reason everybody buys one. 和其他人的理由一样啊
[34:22] It’s a crazy world out there, son. 外面是个疯狂的世界 儿子
[34:25] And I got like 30 percent off. 而且我还有7折优惠呢
[34:32] Don’t you tell your mother. 别告诉你妈
[34:37] I think the cat’s out of the bag, Dad. 已经穿帮啦 老爸
[34:39] Am I dreaming this or is your Uncle Marty here? 是我在做梦还是你的马蒂叔叔真的来这啦
[34:43] Uncle Marty? 马蒂叔叔?
[34:46] Of course, he had to leave. 当然 他刚走开
[34:49] Took my gun. 拿走了我的枪
[34:52] I think that’s probably for the best. 我想这样最好
[34:55] Theo, your mother has to try this mattress. 希欧 你妈妈应该来试试这床垫
[34:59] I mean, it is incredible. You should try it. 我的意思是这太不可思议了 你也该试试
[35:05] Come on. Try it. Come on. 来吧 试试 过来
[35:20] Yeah. So? 是吧 怎么样
[35:23] It is. it’s a great mattress. 这是张很棒的床垫
[35:28] It is sublime is what it is. 这是床垫的最高境界
[35:35] Yeah. 是
[35:37] It’s nice. 很不错
[36:03] – Sorry about your dad. – Thanks. -关于你父亲的事我很遗憾 -谢谢
[36:05] – What’s the car worth? – I have no idea. -那车值多少钱 -我不清楚
[36:07] – Five? – Triple that, at least. -五万? -三倍吧 起码
[36:10] In Buenos Aires, it’s worth 100. 在布宜诺斯艾利斯(阿根廷首都) 它值100万
[36:12] Right now it’s in a garage. 现在它大概在某个修车厂
[36:13] Tomorrow, on a truck. Monday, on a ship. 明天在卡车上 星期一 在船上
[36:15] – Which means you got 48 hours. – That’s what the police are for. -你只有48小时 -那是警察存在的意义
[36:18] Trust me, you’re not getting any play from the department. 相信我 你不会从局里获得任何帮助的
[36:21] Why you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[36:22] Two hundred a day, courtesy your mother. 两百刀每天 来自你可爱的妈妈
[36:24] You get your way, I’m gonna need all the money I can scrape together. 你有你的路子 我则需要东拼西凑珍惜一分一毫
[36:27] I’m not dropping the charges, even if you do find the car. 我是不会撤销控诉的 即使是你找回我的车
[36:30] It’s not just about the money. 我不仅是为了钱
[36:32] Technically, it’s my fault. 技术上说 这是我的错
[36:33] Why? 啥
[36:34] Yesterday I busted a guy named Gil Ott. 昨天我逮捕了一个叫吉尔·奥特的家伙
[36:36] – You know him? – How would I know him? -你认识他么 -我怎么会认识他
[36:39] Gil was carrying a newspaper with plates numbers written in code on it. 吉尔带着一份报纸 上面用暗码记着几个车牌号码
[36:43] Your plate number was on the list. 你的车牌号码就在上面
[36:45] I’m not surprised somebody has his eye on the Hawk. it’s a very nice car. 我不奇怪有人会看上雄鹰 它是辆非常棒的好车
[36:49] – Your mother seems to like it. – She better like it. -你妈似乎很喜欢这车 -她最好是
[36:52] I wasted every weekend of my childhood working on that damn car. 我把每周的亲子时间都浪费在这可恶的车上了
[36:57] It’s a bit hard to explain. 有点难以解释
[36:59] It’s kind of like their second child. 它就像他们的第二个孩子之类的
[37:01] I get it. 我明白了
[37:03] So, what do we do? 那我们该怎么办
[37:04] We go see Ott, you slap him around a little… 我们去找奥特 你揍他个满地找牙…
[37:07] …he tells us where my car is? 他就会告诉我们车在哪里
[37:08] When I arrested Gil, I had to be in court, 当我逮到吉尔时 我正要去上庭
[37:10] so I had to park him. 所以我只好把他带回局里
[37:12] While you were blasting me in front of the jury, he slipped. 当你在陪审团面前对我狂轰乱炸时 他溜走了
[37:15] – How did he slip? – I have no idea. -他怎么能溜走的 -我不清楚
[37:18] But I’ll assume that he delivered a copy of the list once he got out. 但我推测他溜走时弄到了那份清单的另一个拷贝
[37:21] So how do we find my oar? 那要怎样才能找到我的车
[37:23] How should I know? 我怎么知道
[37:25] – Aren’t you, like, some great detective? – Yeah. -你不是应该是个警察精英之类的么 -是的
[37:28] Although, technically, I’m on administrative leave. 尽管从技术上来说 我正在停职期间
[37:31] Grab a mirror out of the glove box. I think I got a tail. 从杂物箱里找个镜子出来 我想我们有尾巴了
[37:35] Don’t do that. 别往后看
[37:43] What…? 什么…
[37:45] What…? 什么…
[37:52] A real Second Amendment man, huh? 这是活生生的第二修正案 哈
[37:54] You ever use one of those? 你究竟有没有用过枪
[37:55] I’m a lawyer. My mind is my weapon. 我是律师 我的大脑就是我的武器
[37:57] I’m betting you’re gonna shoot me long before I find your car. 我赌你远在找到车之前就会开枪射伤我
[38:08] Come on. 来吧
[38:12] – Is this Gil supposed to be dangerous? – Gil’s not here. -那个吉尔应该是个危险人物吧 -吉尔不在这
[38:15] Why are we here? 那来这干嘛
[38:18] Come on, let’s go. 来吧 少罗嗦
[38:21] – I left the gun in the car. – Good. -我把枪留在车上了 -好
[38:26] The martial way is more than a sport. It is our discipline. 武术之道不只是体育 它是我们的准则
[38:30] It is our philosophy. It is our way of life. 它是我们的哲学 它是我们的生存之道…
[38:36] Gentlemen, we honor the master and the practice… 先生们 我们用跪拜以示对大师的尊重
[38:39] …by bowing when we enter the dojo. 当我们走进一个道场时
[38:51] We’re police. You Edward Mackie? 我们是警察 你是爱德华·美奇?
[38:58] Actually, I’m with the district attorney. 实际上我是地区检察官
[39:03] Are you insane? 你疯了么
[39:13] Ever see that scene in Indiana Jones where he watches some guy… 有没有在印第安纳·琼斯里看过这样的场景
[39:16] …with a big sword do his thing and then shoots him? 当琼斯面对一大群舞刀弄枪的坏人时他是怎么做的
[39:18] In this situation, I’m Indy. 在这种情况下 我就是琼斯
[39:27] Move. Now. 让开 立刻
[39:29] – Sir, you can’t park here. – Do me a favor, pal… -先生 这里不许停车 -给个面子吧 老兄
[39:36] Move. 让开
[39:45] Oh, God, I’m so sorry. 哦 上帝 我很抱歉 我…
[39:46] Theodore, put thing down before you kill someone. 希欧多尔 把那东西放下以免你误杀某人
[39:55] Hey. Hey, give me a break. 嘿 嘿 让我喘口气吧
[39:59] – Sorry. – A little pass for a fellow law enforcer? -抱歉 -大家都是执法先锋 给个小脸吧
[40:02] It’s already in the book. 已经记录在案了
[40:05] Thanks for everything. 感谢你所做的一切
[40:07] That’s why those people are so widely despised. 这就是大家都讨厌这种人的原因
[40:11] There’s no give and take. No compromise. 他们不懂得有来有往 不懂妥协
[40:15] What does any of this have to do with my car? 我们现在做的和我的车有任何关系么
[40:18] This one’s on the list too. It’s Ed Mackie’s. 这车也在清单上 是爱迪·美奇的车
[40:21] – That was Ed in there, the karate guy? – Yeah. -那边那个就是爱迪 那个空手道男? -是的
[40:24] – Where’s Ed? – I guess Ed fled. -爱迪在哪 -我猜爱迪逃了
[40:30] – Yo. – Ed Mackie has a sheet. -呦 -爱迪·美奇有案底
[40:32] In prison, he was with the 4-4 Syndicate. 在牢里他是4-4辛迪加的成员
[40:34] Another one of the 4-4’s, I suspect, 我猜在吉尔他爸的地头找吉尔的是
[40:36] looking for Gil at his father’s place. 另一个4-4辛迪加的成员
[40:37] Do me a favor, 帮我个忙
[40:38] ping the rest of the names before I do more good deeds. 在我干下更多好事前把其余的名单打出来
[40:41] Start with Dean Nickerson. 从迪恩·尼克森开始
[40:42] Tried him this morning. He’s in jail. 我今早试着找过他 他在牢里
[40:44] Since when did Gil Ott get connected? 这和吉尔·奥特有什么联系呢
[40:46] I don’t know, but the boy’s running 那孩子当时正在逃命
[40:48] so he must have burned somebody. 所以他肯定是惹到某个大人物了
[40:49] – Run the rest, see what comes up. – Okay. -把其他人都过一遍 看能找到些什么 -好吧
[40:51] I seem to recall something about my mother paying you to find my car? 我似乎该提醒某人他收了我妈妈的钱去找我的车
[40:55] It’s a 1956 Studebaker Golden Hawk? Remember? 那是辆1956年(之前说是1957年)斯图贝克公司生产的金鹰 记得么
[40:58] What do you know about prison gangs? 你对监狱帮派有什么认识
[40:59] A prison gang has my car? 是一个监狱帮派偷了我的车吗
[41:01] Possibly. There seems to be a connection between gangs and the list. 有可能 看起来这清单和帮派之间有点关联
[41:04] Before I was chief assistant, I did head up the gang prosecution unit. 在我当首席助理之前 我曾经负责帮派起诉单位
[41:08] – I put Willie Van Beber on death row. – Really? -我把威利·万·比伯送进了死牢 -当真?
[41:11] – Really. -Isn’t he about to be executed? -当真! -他就要被执行死刑了么
[41:13] Couldn’t happen to a nicer fellow. 如果他有优秀的同伴就不会
[41:20] Get in. 进来
[41:22] Get in. Come on, move, move. 进来 过来 快点 快点
[41:24] – You, too. – Let’s go. -你也是 -快走吧
[41:28] Come on, let’s go. 快过来 要走啦
[41:29] Go go go Go, go, go.
[41:38] You hungry? The doughnuts here are excellent. 你饿了么 这里的甜甜圈非常棒
[41:41] No, thanks. You’re like a walking cliché. 不了 谢谢 你就像个移动食物处理机
[41:44] Prosecutors don’t eat? 检查官不用吃东西?
[41:45] We eat when we’re not being kidnapped. 我们在没被绑架时吃东西
[41:48] Brother Blades. So nice to see you. 布雷兹兄弟 很高兴见到你
[41:51] Happy, this is my partner, Roberto Clemente. 黑皮 这是我的搭档 罗伯托·克莱门特
[41:54] The sainted ballplayer. it’s my honor. 圣球手 这是我的荣幸
[41:58] So I send one of my guys to find Gil Ott 我派了一个手下去找吉尔·奥特
[42:00] and he ends up locked up. 结果他被人逮住了
[42:02] You know anything about that? 你对此有所了解么
[42:03] I heard some old guys kicked the shit out him. 我听说有些老家伙把他的屎都踢出来了
[42:05] – What’s fresh? – The maple just came out. -哪个最新鲜 -枫糖的是刚出炉的
[42:09] Give me six maple, two glazed, 给我六个枫糖的 两个釉皮的
[42:11] and four chocolate with rainbow sprinkles. 还有四个巧克力彩虹糖的
[42:14] And I’ll need the paper back when you’re done reading it. 而且你读完这张报纸后要把它还给我
[42:21] It’s like warm maple syrup being poured over your tongue. 这个吃起来就像温暖的枫糖汁流淌在你的舌头上
[42:27] – Rover. – Cost me 50 grand to bail him out. -罗孚 -花了我5万大元才把他赎出来
[42:30] – That’s a lot of doughnuts. – You still police? -那可是一大堆甜甜圈啊 -你还在当警察?
[42:33] – Technically, he’s on administrative leave. – Technically. -技术上说 他被停职了 -技术上说
[42:39] Why do they never see that coming? 为什么他们永远没有一点预见性
[42:45] What a waste of 50 grand. 5万大元真是浪费了
[42:48] Take the damn handcuffs off, idiots. 把这该死的手铐拿走 白痴
[43:04] – You make any sense of this? – License plate numbers. -你搞清楚这些是什么了 -车牌号码
[43:09] That one on the list? 那台车在清单上么
[43:14] Yep. 是的
[43:16] It’s mine. 那是我的
[43:17] Better watch it. People are stealing the cars on this list. 你最好看紧点 有人在按着清单偷车
[43:20] Yeah. I’ll make sure to use my Club. 好的 我肯定会用上我的俱乐部
[43:23] That was my guy yesterday, outside the bar. 昨天那个家伙是我的手下 在酒吧外面那个
[43:25] – Guy in the ski mask? – Yeah. -戴着滑雪面罩那个家伙? -是的
[43:27] Why a wool mask in July? 为什么要在七月份戴羊毛面罩
[43:28] I was hoping to grab Gil before he delivered the paper. 我是想在吉尔把报纸送到目的地之前把它抢过来
[43:31] So I did you a favor. 那我是帮了你一个大忙啊
[43:32] Figured the paper was for you. 搞清楚了报纸是针对你的
[43:34] No, the paper wasn’t for me. 不 那报纸不是针对我的
[43:36] Prison gangs have an unnecessarily bad reputation, Blades. 监狱帮派其实被误解了 布雷兹
[43:40] 4-4 Syndicate started with four poor convicts 4-4辛迪加是由4个来自安哥拉的可怜犯人
[43:44] on the four yard at Angola. 在4年前建立的
[43:45] I was one of them. It was a social club. 我是其中的一个 那只是一个联谊会而已
[43:48] I understand you’ve since diversified considerably. 我明白后来发生了很多变化
[43:52] And like all other complex organizations, 和所有的复杂组织一样
[43:55] we have our internal differences. 我们有自己的内部分歧
[43:58] The newspaper was a delivery from Willie Van Beber… 这个报纸是威利·万·比伯要交给…
[44:02] …to a pro hitter, identity unknown. …他的地下支持者的
[44:04] You know who Van Beber is? 你知道万·比伯是谁吧
[44:06] Big shot 4-4. About to get the needle, right? 4-4的大哥 正在怒火中烧 对吧
[44:09] Me and Willie, we started out together. 我和威利曾经情同手足
[44:11] Now he’s angry at me for various reasons. 但现在因为各种原因他很生我的气
[44:14] He’s running out of time. 他没有多少时间了
[44:15] So, he’s tidying up his affairs. You get me? 所以他被自己的恐惧控制了 你明白么
[44:19] I believe I do. 我想我明白了
[44:21] So you didn’t do me a favor. You screwed things up. 所以你没有帮我什么忙 你把事情搞砸了
[44:24] I don’t need that list. It’s already been replaced. 我不需要这个清单 我已经知道了
[44:27] I need Gil because he’s the one that can ID the person out on the street… 我要的是吉尔 因为他知道是谁在外面
[44:31] …taking orders from Van Beber. 接受万·比伯的指令
[44:33] – Still with me? – Yeah. -你和我站同一边么 -是的
[44:34] If you hadn’t popped Gil, 如果你没有抓走吉尔
[44:36] I’d have his contact and it would be over. 我就能找出他的联络人结束这一切
[44:39] I’m genuinely sorry. I had no idea my nose was in your business. 我真的很抱歉 我不知道我坏了你的大事
[44:43] – Yeah. These things happen. – So where’s Ed? -是的 有些事总是意料不到 -那爱迪在哪
[44:47] Ed’s dead. Or will be shortly. 爱迪死了 或者很快会死
[44:51] And you better keep your eye on your little pal Roberto the DA… 而你最好看好你的小伙伴罗伯托 那个地区检察官
[44:54] …because if he’s not on the list, he will be. 因为即使他现在不在清单上 他也很快就会在的
[44:57] You know he’s the one that put Willie down. 你知道就是他吧威利送进大牢的
[44:59] He’s on the list. 他在清单上
[45:01] Like I said, find Gil. 我就说吧! 去找吉尔
[45:03] Get his contact, take him off the street, or feed him to me. 找出他的联络人 把他带到街上 或者交给我
[45:08] Then, hopefully, Van Beber will go to his great reward… 然后希望万·比伯能得到他伟大的回报…
[45:10] …and I’ll get back to my goddamn doughnuts. 而我能得到我那该死的甜甜圈
[45:22] – Blades. -It’s not cars. it’s bodies. -布雷兹 -那不是车 是人
[45:28] – That’s illegal now. – Hold on. -现在开车打电话是违法的 -等等
[45:30] Do you mind? I’m trying to have a conversation here. 如果你不介意的话 我只是想和好好的说个电话
[45:33] Yes, I mind. 我介意
[45:34] You’re putting my life at risk and those of everyone around you. 你的行为让我和周围的每一个人都身处危险之中
[45:42] Idiot! 白痴!
[45:46] Hey, I’m back. 嘿 我回来了
[45:47] Got four license plates. 找到4个车辆牌照
[45:49] Other than Gold, three white males… 除了戈尔德 3个都是男性白种人…
[45:51] …all have long sheets, all are 4-4’s. …个个案底整匹布那么长 都是4-4成员
[45:54] Are you ready for the best part? 准备好听最精彩的部分么
[45:55] How many non-Whole Foods dinners am I up to? 我欠你多少次非快餐的晚餐啦
[45:57] I’m going to prison soon. 我就快要破产进监狱了
[45:58] Two of out of the three have federal jackets. 那3个人中有2个是联邦证人
[46:01] Happy Conners is a Snitch? That’s hard to believe. 黑皮·康纳斯是污点证人 真不敢相信
[46:03] Negative. 猜错了
[46:04] it’s Ed Mackie and Dean Nickerson are the informants. 是爱迪·美奇和迪恩·尼克森做了金手指
[46:07] – Which agency? – FBI. -哪个部门 -联邦调查局
[46:09] Happy says it’s a hit list 黑皮说那是一张追杀名单
[46:10] from a guy named Willie Van Beber. 是一个叫威利·万·比伯的家伙发出来的
[46:12] Know him? 你知道他么
[46:13] Yeah, he’s a 4-4 shot caller. 是的 他是4-4的大哥
[46:15] I thought they executed him. 我以为他已经被处决了
[46:17] Very soon. This is his last hurrah. 就快了 这是他的最后反击
[46:20] It has to be one of us who sold Van Beber the names of the informants. 肯定有我们的人把证人的名单卖给了万·比伯
[46:23] Who has access to the FBI informant database? 有谁能够访问FBI的证人数据库
[46:26] Anyone senior in this department or in any other in the region, state or federal. 我们单位的高级职员或者其他州及联邦的有关部门
[46:31] Why is Gold on the list though? 为什么戈尔德也在这个名单上
[46:33] I’m sure there’s more than a few who wanna smoke Gold. 我敢肯定不只一小撮人想要戈尔德去死
[46:36] I expect it’s because he put Van Beber on death row. 但我猜这次是因为他把万·比伯弄进了死牢
[46:39] Our hero. So do you want me to run it up the pole? 我们的英雄 那你想我把这事捅上去么
[46:43] No, we put this out there, our leaky cop evaporates. 不 如果这事传开了 内鬼警察就会人间蒸发了
[46:45] True. 确实
[46:47] Glass finds out I’m working this, 格拉斯警官如果发现我在跟进案子
[46:49] he’ll have a coronary. 他会吧荆棘冠套在我头上的
[46:50] I don’t need that on my head. 我可不想这样
[46:51] I’ll see if Dee has a line on Gil. 我会去胖子那里找找吉尔的线索
[46:53] – Let it ride for a few hours. – You sure? -先放它几个小时吧 -你确定
[46:57] – Come on! What are you doing? – No. -拜托! 你在干什么 -不
[47:00] Come on! Dude! 求你啦 老兄!
[47:11] You coming? 你来么
[47:22] Five-0 in the house. 鬼子进村啦
[47:24] Was that really necessary? 有这个必要么
[47:25] I keep my love of food and my professional life separate. 我无法分割对食物的热爱和我的专业生涯
[47:31] – Fatty. – Blades. -胖子 -布雷兹
[47:33] Give me a slab to go with the sauce on the side. 给我来个加厚肉夹馍 里面淋多点酱汁
[47:35] I heard you paid off that jury. 我听说你收买了陪审团来脱罪
[47:38] I had no choice. Couldn’t live without your ribs. 没办法 吃不上你家的肋排我就活不下去了
[47:40] And you get off? You know there ain’t no justice. 而你就这样放弃了 你知道那是非正义的
[47:46] Along with my order, I’ll need an address on Gil Ott. 除了我刚才点的东西 我还要知道吉尔现在在哪儿
[47:49] I don’t know no Gil. 我不知道什么吉尔
[47:52] I know a Phil, goes by Little Philly. 我知道菲 是小菲力的爱称
[47:55] And I do know me a Bill. 而我知道我是一张账单
[48:02] Theodore, assume for a moment… 希欧多尔 假设一会儿之后…
[48:04] …most of the people in this place are on parole, probation… 在这个地方呆着的人都是些假释 缓刑
[48:07] …or otherwise in the system. …或是这个系统的内部人士
[48:09] How long would it take for me to find out one of them is in possession of a gun… 我要发现他们其中一个因为拥有枪支…
[48:14] …resulting in their immediate and protracted incarceration? …而立即被强制入狱需要花多长时间
[48:21] You ain’t even no police. 你甚至不是警察
[48:26] Technically, I’m on administrative leave. 技术上说 我正在停职
[48:30] Feel free to call me any time 欢迎随时给我打电话
[48:32] within the next five minutes. 在接下来的五分钟之内
[48:45] Yeah. 好吧
[48:48] Planting evidence, a.k.a. framing. 伪造证据 又称栽赃
[48:51] Most importantly, 最重要的是
[48:53] what does any of it have to do with finding my car? 你做的这些事和找我的车有什么关系
[48:55] – You didn’t even get what you came for. – I did. -你甚至无法实现你来着的目地 -我可以
[48:58] Fat Dee didn’t even tell you where Gil is. 胖子不会告诉你吉尔在哪里的
[49:01] Talk to me. 说话
[49:04] Thanks, Fatty. I owe you. 谢了 胖子 我欠你一个人情
[49:07] Hey. You can’t just go and do whatever you want in life, Blades. 嘿 你不能像这样到处为所欲为 布雷兹
[49:10] There are systems and rules. 我们有系统和规则
[49:12] These systems and rules exist for a reason. 系统和规则的存在是有原因的
[49:14] – You’ve prosecuted hundreds of cases. – Yes. -你曾经起诉过上百件案子 -是的 我有
[49:16] And not once have you just cut a corner, just bent a little. 而且没有一件案子你是抄了近路 转了小弯
[49:20] You know what the United States Supreme Court says, Blades? 你知道联邦政府最高院是怎么描述公诉人的么 布雷兹
[49:23] United States Supreme Court says a prosecutor is a representative… 联邦政府最高院说公诉人是典型的…
[49:26] …not of an ordinary party to a controversy. No, sir. 非普通律师团体 不是的 先生
[49:30] As a prosecutor, I am the representative of our sovereignty… 我作为一个公诉人 我担负着这个主权国家…
[49:35] …whose obligation to govern impartially… …对公平管理的职责…
[49:38] …is as compelling as its obligation to govern at all. …是采用强制性手段确保公平管理一切的职责
[49:41] You lost me at Supreme-something. 你的最高院什么的把我弄糊涂了
[49:43] Which means, detective… 什么意思 警官
[49:44] …my solemn obligation is not to win cases, but to do justice. 我的崇高职责不是去赢官司 而是维护正义
[49:49] I make one wrong move, 我只要走错一步
[49:51] I’m worse than the guy I’m prosecuting. 我就会比我起诉的那些家伙更坏
[49:53] – It must be very tiring to be you. – It can be. -这一定让你精疲力尽了 -有这可能
[49:57] It’s very tiring to be around you. 在你身边也让人精疲力尽
[50:07] You just bought a slab of ribs. 你刚才买了一个加厚肉夹馍
[50:10] You kidding me? The last time I ate at Fat Dee’s, 你在开玩笑吧 上次我吃完胖子的东西后
[50:12] I was on the toilet for a week. 我在厕所里呆了一个星期
[50:13] This place rocks. 这家店很赞
[50:15] I’ll have a number three. What are you having? 我要一个3号 你要点什么
[50:18] I’m feeling really lost. 我完全是一头雾水
[50:19] Can you try and explain to me what’s happening? 你能尝试解释一下到底发生了什么事吗
[50:21] Your car look anything like that? 你的车是不是看起来像那辆车
[50:24] That’s it. I don’t believe this. 就是它 我真不敢相信
[50:27] That’s it. That’s my car. 就是它 那是我的车
[50:28] – I’m waiting on my sandwich. – Who cares about your sandwich? -我在等我的三文治 -谁在乎你的三文治
[50:32] I’m sorry, Theodore, I would, I swear. 我很抱歉 希欧多尔 我在乎 我发誓
[50:34] I have to meet with someone. It’s important. 我要在这等某人 这很重要
[50:36] – More important than my car? – Hard to imagine, but yes. -比我的车更重要 -难以想象吧 但是的
[50:38] Give me the keys. 给我钥匙
[50:41] It’s good news. We know it’s still on the street. 这是好事 我们知道它还在街上
[50:43] I’m done. Maybe I haven’t made myself clear… 我不玩了 可能我没有弄清楚…
[50:46] …on how important that oar is to my father. To me. 那车对我爸爸有多重要 还有我
[50:49] I realize this is all just one big joke to you. 我认识到这一切对你来说只是一个大笑话
[50:52] It’s not. 不是的
[50:52] I need to find that car, Blades. 我必须找回那车 布雷兹
[50:54] My family is gone, my career is shit, 我家庭分崩离析 事业一败涂地
[50:56] my mother’s insane and my father’s dying. 我妈快疯了 我爸快死了
[50:58] The one thing I got half a chance of doing is finding that car. 我唯一还有机会能做好的事就是找回那车
[51:01] And if you can’t or won’t help me, 如果你不能或者不想帮我
[51:02] then goddamn it, I will do it myself. 那去你的 我会自己去找
[51:05] Get off. Get off. 放开 放开
[51:08] – Get off me. – Sorry about this, Theodore. -放开我! -对不起啦 希欧多尔
[51:11] Hello? I’m kidnapped. Here, here. 有人吗 我被绑架了 这里 这里
[51:15] This is why this country’s going in the toilet. 这就是为什么这个国家如此臭不可闻
[51:18] – I’ve been kidnapped. – What’s with your perp? -我被绑架啦! -那可怜孩子怎么啦
[51:20] – Actually, that’s the guy prosecuting me. – Really? -实际上 那就是起诉我的那家伙 -真的么
[51:24] – Really. – Edward Mackie’s dead. -真的 -爱德华·美奇死了
[51:28] I just saw him. 我刚才见过他
[51:29] Called from the trunk of his car 他在他的车尾箱里打电话报警
[51:31] just after you told me about the list. 就在你告诉我名单的事之后
[51:32] Died before we got there. 在我们赶到前就死了
[51:33] Trunk? What happened? 车尾箱 发生什么啦
[51:35] A pro, for sure. 职业杀手 肯定是
[51:37] You were right about Mackie, he was working for us. 你是对的 美奇他为我们工作
[51:40] Happy Conners said he’d get hit. 黑皮·康纳斯说他被袭击了
[51:41] Happy Conners is a lucky bastard. 黑皮·康纳斯是个幸运的混蛋
[51:43] Mackie would have put him down forever. 美奇会不惜一切代价想干掉他的
[51:46] I was actually figuring Happy for the body. 事实上我正在尸体上寻找和黑皮有关的证据
[51:48] I don’t think so. Happy’s on the list. 我不这么想 黑皮也在名单里
[51:50] He tried to get it stopped. 他试过要阻止名单传出来
[51:52] – You know Willie Van Beber? -4-4 number-one shot caller? -你知道威利·万·比伯吗 -4-4的头号大哥?
[51:54] Happy said it’s his thing. 黑皮说这事是他干的
[51:56] They must have some kind of beef. 他们肯定有些打手之类的在外面
[51:58] Van Beber’s settling up before he gets executed. 万·比伯想找人算总账 在他被处决之前
[52:00] They wanna kill each other, it’s fine with me. 他们要想杀其他人的话 我无所谓
[52:02] Start smoking my informants, I get annoyed. 把火烧到我的线人身上就让我很不爽
[52:05] I mean, Mackie means we lose two ongoing investigations. 美奇死了意味着我们损失了两个进行中的调查
[52:08] He made the list for putting Van Beber on the row. 是他收集证据把万·比伯弄进死牢的
[52:11] How nice. Buy him a drink on me. 真太好了 帮我请他喝一杯
[52:13] You should be helping. 你们应该帮帮我…
[52:14] After you get your delivery boy, 等你抓到你的快递员小朋友之后
[52:16] plug the damn leak. 把那该死的漏洞堵上
[52:21] We’re not even looking for my car. 我们还找不找我的车了
[52:22] I doubt we ever were. 我怀疑我们有没有找过
[52:23] You need to trust me. 你要相信我
[52:24] What do you think I’ve been doing in last several hours? 你觉得我之间几个小时在做什么
[52:26] These things take time. Have faith. 这种事需要时间 要有信心
[52:28] – Those hurt. – They’re supposed to hurt. -这个很痛 -它们就应该痛
[52:50] I don’t understand. Why are we waiting? 我不明白 我们为什么要等
[52:52] If Fat Dee is right, 如果胖子的情报准确
[52:53] why don’t we just go in and get Gil Ott now? 我们为什么不立刻进去抓吉尔·奥特
[52:56] Fools rush in, my friend. 傻子才冒冒失失的 我的朋友
[53:01] I hate golf. 我讨厌高尔夫球
[53:05] Other than working on the Hawk, this was the one thing my father and I did together. 我和我父亲一起做的一件事就是一起修雄鹰
[53:10] I just always feel like wrapping the clubs around people’s necks. 我总是觉得像在挥着棒球棍去砸人的脖子
[53:13] You just have to relax. 你只需要放松一点
[53:17] How? 怎么
[53:18] Before you swing, breathe. 在你挥杆之前 注意呼吸
[53:26] Okay, time’s up. I’ll go get him. 好吧 时间到了 我去抓他
[53:31] If Gil Ott’s in there, you think my car is nearby? 如果吉尔·奥特在那里 你觉得我的车会在附近么
[53:33] – Nope. – Well, that’s wonderful. -不会 -好吧 这可真棒
[53:37] You sure you don’t need me? 你确定不用我帮忙
[53:38] You keep breathing. I’ll be back. 你注意保持呼吸 我就回来
[54:12] – Hey, Blades. – Gil. How you been? -嘿 布雷兹 -吉尔 最近怎么样
[54:15] Until about two seconds ago, pretty good. 直到两秒之前 还不错
[54:18] We were in the middle of a conversation. How’d you get out? 我们好好的聊聊吧 你是怎么出来的
[54:21] – Out where? – Jail. -从哪出来 -牢里
[54:24] You know what was in that paper? 你知道那报纸里有什么么
[54:26] Blades, I pick up, I drop off. 布雷兹 我只负责运送.
[54:27] My job is not to say shit about shit. 我的工作不是说三道四
[54:29] If I don’t do my job, I’m dead. Okay? 如果我没完成我的工作 我会死的 好吗
[54:33] Paper had the name of 4-4’s, 报纸里是一些4-4的成员姓名
[54:34] two of which were federal snitches. 其中两个是联邦线人
[54:36] – One’s already smoked. – Don’t tell me. I don’t wanna know. -有一个已经被干掉了 -别告诉我 我不想知道
[54:39] It also had the name of a DA named Theo Gold, 上面还有一个名字是地区检察官希欧·戈尔德
[54:42] who also happens to be a friend. 他正巧是我的朋友
[54:43] You get the needle for whacking a DA. 你会因为袭击地区检察官而惹上大麻烦的
[54:45] That is not my thing. 那些都不关我的事
[54:47] Technically, now it is your thing. 从技术上说 是你的事
[54:48] You’re the only one who can ID the source… 你是唯一能够指认名单来源的人
[54:50] …which is why I assume you’re whacked out in this caddy shack shit hole. 是谁逼得你躲到这个鸟不生蛋的狗窝里
[54:54] That’s just rude. I live here. 这真是太粗鲁了 这是我住的地方
[54:58] – This must be Mrs. Gil. – Toss it. -这一定是吉尔太太吧 -扔了枪
[55:10] Everybody wants you, Gil. 每个人都想收拾你 吉尔
[55:12] Cops, 4’s, FBI. But I’m the only one that can save you. 警察 4-4 FBI 但我是唯一能救你的人
[55:15] Tell them I said hello, and goodbye. 帮我和他们说 你好和再见
[55:19] – Easy, tiger. – Yeah, yeah. -轻松点 大侠 -是啊 是啊
[55:24] Sit down. 坐下来
[55:26] I need your contact. One name. 我要知道谁是你的联络人 一个名字
[55:28] Give me that name and maybe I’ll let you live 给我这个名字 那我可能能让你活下去
[55:30] so you can remodel. 你就可以翻新一下这地方
[55:31] You’re a real sweetheart, Blades. 你真是太贴心了 布雷兹
[55:36] Back inside. 退回去
[55:39] Now! 立刻!
[56:04] You want me to go after them or get those off you? 你想我跟着他们还是把你弄出来
[56:07] – Because I can’t be in two places at once. – Forget it. -因为我不能同时去两个地方 -算了吧
[56:09] I’m really trying here, Blades. 我真的努力尝试了 布雷兹
[56:11] I appreciate the effort. 我很感激你的努力
[56:13] Did you ask about the car? 你有没有问车的事
[56:16] I forgot. 我忘了
[56:18] It’s okay. 没关系啦
[56:23] I’m sorry I shot you. 哦 我很抱歉射中了你
[56:26] Nothing nine Band-Aids and a bottle of Cuervo won’t fix. 没事 9块邦迪加一瓶金快活就可以搞定了
[56:30] I did predict you’d shoot me. 我早说过你会射中我的
[56:32] I remember. 我记得
[56:34] I decided I wanted to live more than I want my car. 我明确了 比起找车我更想活下来
[56:36] My father will understand that. 我爸爸会理解的
[56:38] I’ll take you home. 我送你回家
[56:40] Just drop me off at my parents’. 把我扔到我父母面前吧
[56:42] I’ll break the news. 我来告诉他们这个噩耗
[56:44] I can already see his face. 我都能想象他的脸色
[56:46] God, I’d do anything to avoid that slightly disappointed… 上帝啊 我尽可能避免让他们失望
[56:49] …but not altogether surprised look. 而不是面对那惊讶的表情
[56:52] You know the look? 你知道那种表情吗
[56:54] Please. 拜托
[56:55] I got two ex-wives 我有两个前妻
[56:56] and a 14-year-old daughter I see one weekend a month. 和一个14岁的女儿 我每月能看一星期
[57:00] I know the look. 我知道那种表情
[57:05] Theo, go get him before one of the neighbors calls the police. 希欧 在某个邻居报警之前找到他
[57:12] Yeah. 是的
[57:14] – Yep. – What are you doing? -是 -你在干嘛
[57:16] Call you in a bit. 迟点打回给你
[57:17] I can’t tell whether I’m being guarded or surveilled. 我都要分不出我是监护人还是被监护人了
[57:19] Your little redheaded co-counsel Rosalyn Wohl? 你那个小红发 合作律师罗莎琳·沃尔
[57:22] She’s the one that bailed Gil out of jail. 是她把吉尔保释出来的
[57:24] Really? Why? 真的么 为什么
[57:25] – Thought maybe you’d know. – I don’t know. -我以为你也许知道 -我不知道
[57:28] I just know her from working on your case. She’s a good lawyer. 我只知道她接手了你的案子 她是个好律师
[57:31] – Have access to the informant database? – Sure. -她可以访问线人数据库么 -当然
[57:34] She just works on misdemeanors. 她只是负责轻微民事案件
[57:36] Why would she want access to that? 为什么她想要访问那个系统
[57:38] Those names are worth a lot to some people. 对某人来说哪些名字值大笔钱
[57:40] Come on. That’s ridiculous. 拜托 这很可笑
[57:41] She can go to any private firm in this city 她可以到城内任何一间私人律师行工作
[57:44] and make five times what she’s making now. 收入起码是她现在的五倍
[57:45] She doesn’t need to sell informant data for money, okay? 她不需要为了钱出卖线人资料 好吗
[57:49] You want me to call her? Let me call her. 你要我打电话给她么 让我打给她
[57:51] Thanks, Theodore. Maybe later. 谢谢你 希欧多尔 或许迟点吧
[57:53] My mother wants you to come in for my belated birthday dinner. 我妈妈想邀请你参加我推迟了的生日晚宴
[57:56] She also wants to see where I shot you. 她还想看看我射伤你的地方
[57:57] And please stop calling me Theodore. 还有 请不要再叫我希欧多尔
[58:00] First aid courtesy of Lena Valoise. 莉娜·维尔瓦提供的急救护理
[58:03] I’m living the dream, my friend. 我就像活在梦里 我的朋友
[58:05] She knows nothing about first aid. 她对急救护理一窍不通
[58:07] She just likes to see other people’s pain. 她只是想看看其他人受苦
[58:09] – She thinks we’re looking for the Hawk. – We’re not? -她还以为我们正在找雄鹰 -我们不是么
[58:11] Can you do the entire Valoise family a favor 你能帮整个维尔瓦家族一个大忙么
[58:13] and just stay off the subject? Please? 不要提起这个话题 拜托
[58:16] Did you know that Robert Evans 你知道吗 罗伯特·埃文斯
[58:17] was our neighbor for a while in California? 在加利福尼亚和我们做过一段时间邻居
[58:20] Of course, that was before he became huge. 当然 是在他变大之前
[58:24] – Actually, he was always huge. – That’s incredible. -实际上 他一直都是那么大 -这真是不可思议
[58:28] Apparently not so incredible 很显然也不是这么不可思议啦
[58:30] that he cast me in anything. 之后他任何片都找我去试镜
[58:31] Herb did everyone’s teeth back then. 贺博后来帮每个人都做了一口好牙
[58:34] Sonny and Cher. Bobby Redford. 桑尼和雪儿 波比·雷福德…
[58:37] Bobby had a terrible overbite. 波比有一口可怕的烂牙
[58:39] Tell me again. Who are you? 再告诉我一次 你是谁
[58:41] Blades is the corrupt police officer. 布雷兹是一个腐败警官
[58:43] I’m the prosecutor in the case. 我是那个案件的公诉人
[58:45] That is very interesting. 这真是非常有趣
[58:47] Your son’s a great lawyer. 你的儿子是一个伟大的律师
[58:49] We would have preferred if he had gone into dentistry… 我们更希望他能进入牙医行业…
[58:53] …but you give them wings, they fly away. …但你知道他们翅膀硬了 会自己飞了
[58:55] You know how it is, Marty. 你知道是怎么一回事 马蒂
[58:59] I put the moves on Larry Olivier once. 有一次我一把推开了劳伦斯·奥利维尔
[59:02] That was before anyone told me about his, you know, style. 那是在别人和我说起他之间 你懂得 时尚
[59:07] Can I have another piece of cake? Can you just cut it? Thank you. 我能再吃一块蛋糕吗 你能切一块么 谢谢
[59:13] – You have a home? – Not much of one, no. -你有过一个家么 -不算是家吧 没
[59:17] I used to think I had one. 我曾经以为我有一个
[59:20] Now I realize I burned it down without even knowing. 现在我发现在我意识到之前我已经把它毁了
[59:23] Homes get rebuilt. 你可以重建一个家
[59:25] All I wanted was to spend whatever time my dad has left… 我现在只想在我爸爸剩下的所有时间里
[59:29] …driving around with him in the Hawk. 和他一起坐在雄鹰里开着车到处去
[59:32] – Pulling plugs. You know? – And sending me to prison. -拔插头 你知道么 -还有送我进监狱
[59:35] I figured this is the time to be a good son. 我觉得是时候做一个好儿子了
[59:38] After, I’d try to be a better husband and father. 之后 我会试着做一个好丈夫 好父亲
[59:44] Tell me about your daughter. 和我说说你的女儿
[59:46] She lives with her mom. 她和她妈妈一起生活
[59:49] All the money I skimmed from the detective busts went toward her school. 我当警察捞到的所有钱都交给她的学校了
[59:53] Child care, alimony, braces, whatever. Life. 儿童保育费 伙食费 任何花费 生活…
[59:59] I feel horrible about it. …让我觉得毛骨悚然
[1:00:02] You expect me to drop the case… 你希望我放弃这个案子…
[1:00:04] …because you have the same problems that everybody else does. …就因为你有一些任何人都有的麻烦?
[1:00:07] – You regret committing multiple felonies? – I do. -你会对触犯多项刑事罪悔过么 -我会的
[1:00:10] Regret it or expect me to drop the case? 你会悔过还是期望我放弃这个案子
[1:00:13] Ideally, both. 最好都是
[1:00:14] People get divorced and pay for braces all the time… 很多人离了婚还要支付各种花费
[1:00:16] …without skimming drug money. …他们也没有去捞黑钱
[1:00:18] That’s because they’re not cops. 那是因为他们不是警察
[1:00:20] They lack opportunity. 他们没有这种机会
[1:00:22] Maybe. 也许吧
[1:00:24] I mean, my wife’s family has money. 我的意思是我老婆家里很有钱
[1:00:26] Otherwise my kids would be screwed. 否则我的孩子也可能会学坏
[1:00:30] You still can’t tell me what we’ve been doing for the past day? 你还是不能告诉我过去的一天里我们到底在干什么吗
[1:00:33] For the moment, no. 到目前为止 还不行
[1:00:34] And the car is safely on its way to Argentina. 而我的车正安全地继续它的阿根廷之旅
[1:00:40] Bon voyage, old friend. 一路顺风 老朋友
[1:00:42] Theo, Nick, let’s go. I’m starting the movie. 希欧 尼克 快过来 我开始放电影了
[1:00:47] Tomorrow, Again, again and again and again. 明日再现 再现 再现 再再现
[1:00:50] It’s a great movie. 这是一出伟大的影片
[1:00:52] Yeah. She’s not your mother. 是的 因为她不是你妈妈
[1:00:54] What’s that about your mother? 什么”你妈妈”
[1:00:55] Theo was just telling me that Lena’s not my mother. 希欧只是告诉我说莉娜不是我妈妈
[1:00:58] You didn’t know that? 你这都不知道么
[1:01:08] I told you, detective, my father dropped me off at the hotel. 我告诉你 警官 我父亲把我留在了宾馆里
[1:01:12] I was alone. 我很孤独
[1:01:13] – He signed for a nightcap. – That’s really distracting. -他签收了一份睡前酒 -你这样很让人分心
[1:01:16] – I can’t help it. – Try. -我控制不住 -试试
[1:01:19] You’re lying, Ms. McPherson. 你在撒谎 麦佛逊女士
[1:01:21] He was there with you. 他那时和你在一起
[1:01:22] He used three capital letters to sign for the drink. 他用三个大写字母签收了那些酒
[1:01:24] WMP. William McPherson. WMP 威廉·麦佛逊的缩写
[1:01:27] Why do you hate me? 你为什么讨厌我
[1:01:29] Don’t you know? I’m Willa McPherson. People love me. 你不知道么 我是维拉·麦佛逊 大家都爱我
[1:01:34] Don’t you know? I’m Willa McPherson. People love me. 你不知道么 我是维拉·麦佛逊 大家都爱我
[1:01:40] – You too? – I can’t help it, I love it. -你也来了? -我控制不住 我太爱这段了
[1:01:42] That scene kills me every time. 那场景每次都让我欲仙欲死
[1:01:45] You mind pausing it? I gotta hit the restroom. 你介意暂停一下么 我去下洗手间
[1:01:47] -WVB? – Yeah. -WVB? -是的
[1:01:49] The initials at the end of the list. A signature. 在名单最后的缩写是一个签名
[1:01:51] Makes sense, but we figured it came from him. 很合理 但我们已经知道这名单是来自于他
[1:01:54] And I talked to Rosalyn Wohl… 我和罗莎琳·沃尔谈过
[1:01:55] …and she says Gil snitched for her in a possession case last yean 她说吉尔在去年一件案子里当过她的线人
[1:01:59] So she felt like she owed him a favor. 所以她觉得欠他一个人情
[1:02:01] Gil gave her some story about the hold being trumped up. 这次吉尔凭空捏造了一些故事骗她
[1:02:04] – She seemed really embarrassed. – Do something for me. -她似乎感到非常尴尬 -帮我做些事
[1:02:06] Check and see if Van Beber has any kids. 查一下万·比伯有没有小孩
[1:02:08] Nick, what the heck are you doing in there? 尼克 你在里面搞什么鬼
[1:02:11] – I gotta go. Just check. – Okay. -我要走了 记得查 -好的
[1:02:22] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:02:23] Okay, that’s it. 好吧 就这样吧
[1:02:25] Thanks everybody for a wonderful birthday. 感谢各位给我带来一个美好的夜晚
[1:02:27] I’m going home. 我要回家了
[1:02:28] I’ll bring your car back in the morning. 我会在明天早上把你的车送回来
[1:02:29] Wait. Who said you could take my car? 等等等会 谁说你可以开我的车走
[1:02:31] You say you’ll bring it back and I nod like a robot? 你说会送回来我就该像机器人一样点头答应?
[1:02:34] I’ll take him. Just let me get this. Yo. 我送他吧 交给我吧 喂
[1:02:37] Detective Blades? it’s Rosalyn Wohl. 布雷兹警官 我是罗莎琳·沃尔
[1:02:40] – Yes? – Who is that? -是 -那是谁
[1:02:42] – Is that Rosalyn? – I’m listening. -是罗莎琳么 -我在听
[1:02:43] – Want me to talk to her? – What do I get? -让我和她说 -有什么事
[1:02:47] He says he’ll give you the guy who’s killing the people on the list. 他说他会告诉你谁是执行那份名单的杀手
[1:02:51] All right. Where? 很好 在哪
[1:02:53] – Where what? – I’m scared, Blades. -什么在哪 -我很害怕 布雷兹
[1:02:56] Just do what he says. 你按他说的去做
[1:03:00] – What does Gil want? – The list. -吉尔想要什么 -那个名单
[1:03:02] -Why? – If he gets the list back… -为什么 -如果他能拿回名单可以…
[1:03:04] …his employer refrains from putting a bullet in his ear, maybe. …避免他的老板给他耳朵里送进一颗子弹 也许
[1:03:07] So he’s trading Rosalyn for the list? 所以他用罗莎琳来交换名单?
[1:03:09] That’s the story. 故事就是这样的
[1:03:10] You don’t have the list. Happy took it. 名单不在你手上了 黑皮把它拿走了
[1:03:12] Affirmative. 我同意
[1:03:14] Why am I on a hit list, Blades? 我为什么会在报复名单上呢 布雷兹
[1:03:15] You know all those bad people you sent to prison? 你知道你送了很多坏人进监狱吧
[1:03:17] They ever call to say thanks? 他们会打电话给你说谢谢么
[1:03:19] No. Sometimes I send people to prison for doing bad things. 不 有时我把人送进监狱是因为他们做坏事
[1:03:23] Doesn’t necessarily mean they’re bad people. 不一定表示他们是坏人
[1:03:26] I appreciate that. 我很欣赏这个说法
[1:03:28] – The list came from Willie Van Beber. – Really? -这个名单来自威利·万·比伯 -当真?
[1:03:31] Apparently his last wish is for you to precede him to the promised land. 很显然他的最后愿望是你比他先到黄泉乐土
[1:03:35] I should go with you. 我应该和你一起去
[1:03:36] This one’s on me, Theo. Too dangerous. 这次让我来吧 太危险了
[1:03:38] It hasn’t been dangerous so far? 之前一直没有危险么
[1:03:39] Did you forget the driving range already? 你已经忘了高尔夫练习场的事了
[1:03:42] – You shot me. – And I apologize for that. -你开枪射我 -而我已经为此道歉了
[1:03:48] – Out. – I’ll stay in the car. Don’t give me a gun. -下去 -我会呆在车里 不用给我枪
[1:03:51] It’s Willie Van Beber. I’d feel safer with you. 那可是威利·万·比伯 和你在一起我感觉安全些
[1:03:53] – You trust me? – I trust you. -你相信我? -我相信你
[1:03:55] I’ll have the thin blue line park outside. 我会安排一些人民卫士在外面
[1:03:57] Lock the doors. Stay away from firearms. 锁上门 离武器远点
[1:04:14] – Yeah. – Happy. Blades. -是 -黑皮 我是布雷兹
[1:04:16] If you’re not too busy making doughnuts I could use some backup. 如果做甜甜圈不是太忙的话 我需要一些支援
[1:04:20] You’re a cop, Blades. Why are you calling me? 你是条子 布雷兹 为什么打给我
[1:04:23] Well, technically, I’m on administrative leave. 呃 技术上说 我正在停职期间
[1:05:22] – Where’s Blades? – Garcia, right? -布雷兹在哪 -你是加西亚 对么
[1:05:24] Gold, yes. Where is he? 戈尔德 是的 他在哪
[1:05:25] He went to meet Gil Ott. 他约了吉尔·奥特见面
[1:05:26] I guess he’s got Rosalyn Wohl. 我猜他抓了罗莎琳·沃尔
[1:05:29] – Did he say where? – I heard Sixth and Concord. -他有说在哪儿么 -我听到第六街和康科德
[1:05:32] Let’s go. Now. Come on. 快走吧 立刻 过来
[1:05:34] You’re staying with me. 你呆在我身边
[1:05:53] Hey, Blades. 嘿 布雷兹
[1:05:55] – Gil. How you been? – Wonderful. -吉尔 最近怎么样 -好极了
[1:05:57] Hands on your head. 手放在头上
[1:06:00] Hands. 手
[1:06:03] Come on. 来吧
[1:06:07] Why the hell isn’t Blades picking up? 为什么不是布雷兹收网
[1:06:10] I don’t know. Am I supposed to know? 我不知道 我应该知道么
[1:06:19] Oh, shit. Call 911 and stay with the car. 哦 狗屎 打911并且呆在车里
[1:06:33] -911, what is your emergency? – Police emergency. -911 有什么紧急情况 -警察有危险
[1:06:36] I ran into your father, Gil. 我偶然遇见你爸爸 吉尔
[1:06:38] – He’s worried about you. – My father? -他很担心你 -我爸爸?
[1:06:41] That’s funny. That’s really… That’s hilarious. 这真是有趣 这真是…这是爆笑
[1:06:44] – where’s the paper, Blades? – Happy Conners took it. -报纸在哪 布雷兹 -黑皮·康纳斯拿走了
[1:06:47] Happy Con…Bullshit. Give me the goddamn paper. 黑皮·康…狗屁! 把那该死的报纸给我!
[1:06:49] He doesn’t have it, Gil. Happy Conners has it. 报纸不在他那 吉尔 黑皮·康纳斯拿走了
[1:06:51] And you don’t really need it anyway. 反正你也不见得需要它了
[1:06:54] Hands up on your head. 把手放在你的头上
[1:06:58] I’m really sorry about the way this ends, detective. 我很抱歉最后走到这一步 警官
[1:07:01] I had such a good time watching you in trial. 看着你上庭让我度过了许多好时光
[1:07:04] You were the happiest defendant I’ve ever seen. 我从来没见过像你这么欢乐的被告
[1:07:06] – I try to stay positive. – Turn around. -我尝试保持积极态度 -转身
[1:07:11] You know you were right. About the list? 你知道你是对的 关于那份名单
[1:07:13] It doesn’t really make any difference. But you’re a liability now. 虽然最终没有什么区别 但现在是你的责任了
[1:07:17] You’re not the first to say so, 你不是第一个对我说这话的人
[1:07:18] although you may be the last. 但你可能是最后一个
[1:07:20] Thought that kidnapping thing sounded fishy. 我认为所谓的绑架事件都是在钓鱼啊
[1:07:22] I knew you’d respond to a lady in distress. 我知道你从来不会拒绝帮助一位身处困境的女士
[1:07:26] That’s no way to treat an employee. 不应该这样对待员工啊
[1:07:28] Independent contractor. 都是独立合同工
[1:07:30] I thought I was doing you a favor though, killing Gold. 我认为杀了戈尔德是在帮你的忙
[1:07:33] He wants to put you away. 他很想把你送进大牢
[1:07:35] Once you know him, his intentions are good. 一旦你认识他就会知道他并没有恶意
[1:07:37] That’s very magnanimous. 你真是宽宏大量
[1:07:39] So Van Beber’s your dad, yes? 万·比伯是你父亲 对么
[1:07:40] Technically, for about another week or so. Then he’s gonna be my dead dad. 技术上说 再过个把星期他就变成我的先父了
[1:07:44] So, yeah, sad story all around. 所以 是的 生活充满了杯具
[1:07:47] Your methods are unorthodox. 你的做法虽然非主流
[1:07:48] But I must admit, I admire your loyalty. 但我必须承认 我欣赏你的忠诚
[1:07:51] Police! 警察!
[1:07:56] A few of my dad’s friends. 我父亲的几个朋友
[1:07:58] I’m an only child. He gets kind of overprotective. 我是独生子女 他对我有点过度保护了
[1:08:00] Oh, shit. 哦 该死
[1:09:01] Blades. 布雷兹
[1:09:03] You could have put my father away for life. 你可以选择让我爸爸活下来
[1:09:05] Instead you had to kill him? 但你坚持要杀了他
[1:09:08] I’m sorry. I was just doing my job. 我很抱歉 我只是尽忠职守
[1:09:10] No compromises. No deals. 永不妥协 没有商量
[1:09:13] Right? Well, guess what. 对吧 好吧 你猜怎么样
[1:09:15] No deal for you either. 现在对你也没有商量
[1:09:17] Don’t move. 不许动
[1:09:51] Yeah, well, Wohl was her mother’s maiden name. 是的 好吧 沃尔是她妈妈的姓
[1:09:54] Van Beber never married her. 万·比伯从来没有娶她过门
[1:09:58] I hate to admit it, Blades, but you’re not a half-bad detective. 我很不想承认 布雷兹 但你不是一个坏警察
[1:10:04] Okay, enough. Thank you for driving me home. 好吧 够了 谢谢你送我回家
[1:10:06] I’m gonna go soak in a hot bath the next 85 years. 我要去享受一个热水澡 为了之后的85年
[1:10:10] Are we still on for Whole Foods? 我们还是去全食超市吃么
[1:10:11] You bet. Want a ride to work in the morning? 你一点都对 明早要搭顺风车上班么
[1:10:14] Sure. 当然
[1:10:17] How very gallant of you. 你表现的十分英勇
[1:10:22] Thanks. 谢了
[1:10:40] -It’s tomorrow. – Again. -已经是明天了 -再现
[1:10:42] – At least this didn’t happen on my birthday. – That’s good. -至少这不是发生在我的生日 -这是好事
[1:10:45] That is good. 这是好事
[1:10:50] – That’s bad. – That is bad. -这是坏事 -这是坏事
[1:10:59] Still going after my dad for adultery? 你还会跟踪我爸调查偷情事件么
[1:11:01] If your mom’s still hiring. I need the work. 只要你妈妈还在聘用我 我就得干活
[1:11:04] You know my dad isn’t cheating, right? 你知道我爸没有出轨 是么
[1:11:06] I know no such thing. 我知道没有这回事
[1:11:07] It’s a fantasy. He never cheated on her. 这是一个幻想 我爸从来没有对不起我妈
[1:11:10] She cheated on him. 我妈对不起我爸
[1:11:11] He’s a dentist for God’s sake. 看在上帝的份上 他只是一个牙医
[1:11:14] – But to the stars. – Oh, God. More fantasy. -但是他是明星们的牙医 -哦 上帝 更多的幻想
[1:11:17] Does my mother have any actual evidence of this affair? 我妈对这些绯闻有什么实际的证据么
[1:11:20] Her theory is that he takes his girl or girls… 她认为你爸把妹子或者是妹子们带到…
[1:11:24] …to this hotel. …这个酒店
[1:11:25] – And what do you think? – I don’t get paid to think. -那你是怎么想的 -我没有收到钱去想
[1:11:32] – That’s clear. – What’s that supposed to mean? -这下都清楚了 -你是什么意思
[1:11:35] It means I found the car. 意思是我找到车了
[1:11:39] If the Hawk was supposed to be on its way to Argentina… 如果雄鹰是在去阿根廷的路上…
[1:11:41] …why did it keep popping up over town? …为什么它还不断出现在城里
[1:11:43] Excellent question. 很好的问题
[1:11:45] You wouldn’t expect a thief to steal it then tool around. 你不会认为小偷偷它就是为了在邻里间展示吧
[1:11:48] – No. – My dad is a notorious cheapskate. -不会 -我爸爸是个远近闻名的铁公鸡
[1:11:51] Except when driving the Hawk. 除了开着雄鹰的时候
[1:11:52] He would never take a mistress to a swank hotel. 他永远不会舍得带情人去斯万克酒店开房的
[1:11:55] He would park the car in a hotel garage if it meant keeping it off the street. 但他会把车停到酒店的车库 而不是在街边乱停
[1:12:08] What do you say? I get a turn at the wheel of this beauty? 你怎么说 我能开着这个美人兜个风么
[1:12:10] All right, you’ve earned it. 好的 这是你应得的
[1:12:14] You just go very easy, okay? 你要开得非常温柔 好吗
[1:12:17] She likes to be rewed a lot before she downshifts. 她在降档前要给一脚空油
[1:12:20] – Taser boy? – Yes? -电击男 -什么事
[1:12:21] Relax. 放松
[1:12:23] That video is gonna get me elected. 这口号一定会让我当选的
[1:12:24] No bad publicity except if it’s an obituary. 没有坏警察 除了讣告上的
[1:12:26] – You got my vote. – Convicts can’t vote. -我投你一票 -囚犯不能投票
[1:12:28] You have to convince 12 jurors, including at least a few females. 那你要说服12位陪审团 包括至少几个女性
[1:12:36] Yes. Yes. 爽 爽
[1:12:47] – You must have a lot of tickets. – Drive! -你一定收到很多罚单 -快开!
[1:12:56] – The biggest mistake of my life. – What? -这是我一辈子最大的错误 -什么
[1:12:58] Letting you drive! 让你开车!
[1:13:14] Apologize to your father for me. 帮我向你父亲道歉
[1:13:16] Dad, I am really, really sorry. 爸 我非常 非常抱歉
[1:13:55] Is he dead? 他死了吗
[1:13:58] He never stood a chance against the Hawk. 他没有机会能对抗雄鹰
[1:14:01] Who is he? 他是谁
[1:14:03] On Van Beber’s payroll, no doubt. 是万·比伯在给他发工资 毫无疑问
[1:14:06] I guess killing his daughter didn’t endear us to him. 我猜杀了他的女儿没有让我们和他的关系更亲密
[1:14:11] We got lucky. 我们很幸运
[1:14:14] I’ve never been lucky. 我从来没有幸运过
[1:14:29] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:14:31] For what? 为了什么
[1:14:32] Keeping me alive. 让我活下来
[1:14:35] Protect and serve, my man. That’s the job. 维护法纪 为人民服务 老兄 这是工作
[1:14:39] So speaking of you sending me to prison … 那么说到你送我进监狱的事…
[1:14:42] We were? 我们是么
[1:14:45] Admittedly, I’ve had some lapses of judgment. 无可否认 我有时会判断失误
[1:14:48] But I’m really not one of the bad guys. 但我真的不是坏人们中的一员
[1:14:52] Yeah, well, I’ve had some lapses here and there. 是啊 我有时到处都失误
[1:14:55] And I’m definitely one of the good guys. 而我绝对是好人们中的一员
[1:15:00] Thanks for showing me the forest and the grays. 谢谢你向我展示了森林和灰色地带
[1:15:05] – Am I supposed to know what that means? – Not really. -我应该知道这是什么意思么 -不一定
[1:15:11] Oh, what am I gonna tell my dad? 我 我要怎么开口和我爸说呢
[1:15:13] What am I gonna tell my dad? 我要怎么开口和我爸说呢
[1:15:17] Tell him how much you love him. 告诉他你有多爱他
[1:15:20] The rest is pretty much paint by numbers. 其余的几乎是用数字说话
[1:15:51] Have you seen a red Studebaker Hawk? 你有没有见过一辆红色斯图贝克雄鹰
[1:15:54] Sorry, I haven’t. 对不起 我没有看见
[1:16:21] Son. 儿子
[1:16:23] Hey. Dad. 嘿 爸爸
[1:16:27] What time is it? 现在几点了
[1:16:29] I have some bad news. 我有个坏消息
[1:16:31] What? Where’s mom? 什么 妈妈在哪
[1:16:33] Oh, no, no, no. it’s okay. Mom is fine. 哦 不不不不 没事的 妈妈很好
[1:16:37] She’s fine. 她很好
[1:16:39] Now, look, Theo. 现在 瞧 希欧
[1:16:41] I don’t want you to overreact or anything… 我不想你反应过度什么的…
[1:16:44] …but it appears as if the Hawk has been stolen. …但看起来雄鹰像是被偷了
[1:16:51] – Are you sure? – I’m sorry. -你确定么 -我很抱歉
[1:16:53] I know how much it meant to you. 我知道它对你有多重要
[1:16:56] Me? 我?
[1:16:58] That car meant everything in the world to you. 这车对你来说胜过这世上所有一切
[1:17:00] Everything? No, no, no. 所有一切? 不不不
[1:17:03] It’s a fine automobile… 它是一辆好车…
[1:17:07] …but you know what I always say: 但你知道我总是说
[1:17:10] it’s just a car. 它只是一辆车
[1:17:14] Yeah. 是的
[1:17:20] I love you, Dad. 我爱你 爸爸
[1:17:22] I love you too, kiddo. 我也爱你 孩子
[1:17:27] We interviewed a few jurors after the mistrial… 在流审之后我们和几个陪审员进行了面谈…
[1:17:29] …they seemed pretty unimpressed, …他们看起来相当不感兴趣
[1:17:31] so we walked away. 所以我们放弃了
[1:17:32] But the fact that you decided to dismiss the case… 但事实是你决定对这个案件进行撤诉…
[1:17:35] …doesn’t mean Detective Blades is innocent. …不代表布雷兹警官是无辜的
[1:17:38] – I used to know what that word means. – Counsel, do you mind? -我以前知道这个词的含义 -律师 你介意么
[1:17:42] We couldn’t make a case We dumped it. 我们已经撤诉了就不需立案
[1:17:44] I understand you spent time with Detective Blades… 我明白你花了很多时间和布雷兹警官一起…
[1:17:46] …looking for your car, which you reported stolen? …寻找你报警称被偷了的车
[1:17:49] – That’s true. – And in fact your father had the car? -这是事实 -而实际上是你父亲开走了车?
[1:17:54] We don’t choose our parents, sergeant. 我们无法选择父母 警长
[1:17:57] Looks like you and Detective Blades had quite an adventure. 看起来你和布雷兹警官经历了一场大冒险
[1:18:02] Detective Blades was instrumental 布雷兹警官在揭露
[1:18:04] in uncovering a damaging leak… 这个潜伏在我们公务员队伍里的害群之马…
[1:18:06] …that was in our office. …的事件中起了很大的作用
[1:18:08] A leak which had already resulted in the death of an FBI informant. 一个导致了FBI线人死亡结局的害群之马
[1:18:11] That’s very impressive. Look… 真是令人印象深刻 瞧…
[1:18:13] …you knew at the time that Detective Blades was on administrative leave… …你知道当时布雷兹警官正在停职期间…
[1:18:17] …and he had specific orders not to do any police work. …而他收到特别指示不得执行任何警务工作
[1:18:21] My mother hired him as a PI to look for the car. 我母亲聘请他作为私家侦探来寻找失车
[1:18:23] Which your father had. 你父亲开走的那辆
[1:18:26] – Exactly. – Exactly. -完全正确 -完全正确
[1:18:27] I bet Detective Blades went out of his way… 我敢赌布雷兹警官在外面的时候…
[1:18:30] …not to mislead anyone about his status. …没有误导他人错认他的身份
[1:18:32] He never flipped his badge, right? 他从来没有出示他的警徽 对么
[1:18:35] Never brandished his gun? 从来没有挥舞他的枪支?
[1:18:37] Never once in your presence identified himself as a police officer? 一次也没有在你在场时声称他自己是警察?
[1:18:49] Technically, no. 从技术上说 没有
[1:18:53] But he did order a lot of doughnuts. 但他确实点了很多甜甜圈
2012年

Post navigation

Previous Post: A Crooked Somebody(扭曲的某人)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Dating Amber(拍拖故事)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme