Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Before Sunrise(爱在黎明破晓前)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Before Sunrise(爱在黎明破晓前)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:爱在黎明破晓前
英文名称:Before Sunrise
年代:1995

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[04:03] Do you have any idea what they were arguing about? 你知道他们在争论些什么吗
[04:07] D-Do you speak English? 你…你会讲英文吗
[04:08] Yeah. No, I’m sorry. My German is not very good. 我会 抱歉 我的德文不太好
[04:17] Have you heard that as couples get older, 你听没听过这个说法
[04:19] they lose their ability to hear each other? 夫妻会逐渐失去听到对方声音的能力
[04:22] No. 没听说过
[04:23] Well, supposedly, men lose their ability to hear higher-pitched sounds. 据说男人会渐渐听不到高音
[04:28] And women eventually lose hearing on the low end. 而女人会渐渐听不到低音
[04:31] – I guess they sort of nullify each other. – I guess. -算是把对方屏蔽了 -算是吧
[04:34] Nature’s way of allowing couples 大自然就是这么让伴侣们
[04:35] to grow old together without killing each other. 不要杀掉对方 厮守到老的
[04:40] What are you reading? 你在读什么书
[04:43] Ah, yeah. 这本啊
[04:45] How about you? 你呢
[05:04] Look, I was thinking about going to the lounge car sometime soon. 我准备等下去餐车
[05:07] – Would you like to come with me? – Yeah. -你想和我一起去吗 -好啊
[05:11] Okay. 好的
[05:32] So how do you speak such good English? 你的英语怎么说得这么好
[05:34] I went to school for a summer in Los Angeles. 我在洛杉矶上过暑期学校
[05:37] – Yeah? – It’s fine here? -这样啊 -坐这可以吗
[05:38] Yeah, this is good. 好的 就这里吧
[05:40] Then I spent some time in London. 后来我也在伦敦待过
[05:45] How do you speak such good English? 你的英语怎么也这么好
[05:47] Me? I’m American. 我吗 我是美国人
[05:49] – You’re American? – Yeah. -你是美国人吗 -没错
[05:50] – Are you sure? – Yeah. -你确定吗 -确定
[05:53] No, I’m joking. 好啦 我开玩笑的
[05:55] I knew you were American. 我知道你是美国人
[05:56] And of course, you don’t speak any other language, right? 你应该也不会讲其他语言了吧
[06:00] Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it, I get it. 我懂了 我懂了
[06:02] So I’m the crude, dumb, vulgar American 所以我就是个美国大老粗
[06:04] who doesn’t speak any other languages, who has no culture, right? 不会讲外语 也没有文化底蕴 对吧
[06:07] But I tried. 但我也尝试过
[06:09] I took French for four years in high school. 我在高中学了四年法语
[06:11] When I first got to Paris, I stood in line at the Metro station, 我第一次到巴黎时 我在地铁站里排队买票
[06:15] I was practicing – Une billet, s’il vous plaît.. 我不停地练习着 请给我一张车票
[06:19] – Une billet, s’il vous plaît. – Un billet. -请给我一张车票 -是Un不是Une
[06:20] Un, whatever – Un – Un – Un 好吧 是Un
[06:23] Un billet, s’il vous plait. Un billet, s’il vous plait. 请给我一张车票 请给我一张车票
[06:26] And I get up there and I look at this woman 当排到我时 我与那个女人对视的一瞬间
[06:29] and my mind goes completely blank. 我的大脑突然一片空白
[06:30] And I start saying, 接着我说了英语
[06:31] “Ah, listen, I need a ticket to get to, um —” You know. “那个 我需要一张车票去…”
[06:34] So, anyway…. 情况就是这样…
[06:37] So where are you headed? 你要去哪儿
[06:39] Well, back to Paris. My classes start next week. 回巴黎 我下周开学
[06:43] You’re still in school? Where do you go? 所以你还在上学啊 在哪所学校
[06:45] Yeah. La Sorbonne, you know? 索邦大学 你听说过吗
[06:47] Sure. 当然
[06:50] Are you coming from Budapest? 你是从布达佩斯上车的吗
[06:52] Yeah, I was visiting my grandmother. 是的 我来探望祖母
[06:54] Ah. How is she? 她还好吗
[06:56] She – She’s okay. 她啊 她很好
[06:58] – She’s all right? – She’s fine, yeah. -身体还好吧 -挺好的
[07:01] – How about you? Where are you going? – I’m going to Vienna. -你呢 你要去哪儿 -我要去维也纳
[07:05] – Vienna? What’s there? – I have no idea. -维也纳 有什么好玩的 -我也不知道
[07:07] I’m flying out of there tomorrow. 我明天要从那里飞走
[07:08] Ah. You’re on holiday? 所以你是来度假的吗
[07:14] – Uh, I don’t really know what I’m on. – Okay. -我也不知道这算不算度假 -好吧
[07:17] I’m just traveling around. 我只是在到处旅行
[07:19] I’ve been riding the trains the past two, three weeks. 过去两三周我一直在坐火车
[07:21] You were visiting friends or just on your own? 你是来看朋友吗 还是独自旅行
[07:25] You know, I had a friend in Madrid, 我在马德里有个朋友
[07:26] – but… – Madrid? That’s nice. -只不过… -马德里 那很好啊
[07:28] Yeah, I got one of those Eurail passes, is what I did. 我买了一张欧铁通票
[07:31] That’s great. 那很棒
[07:33] So, has this trip around Europe been good for you? 这趟欧洲之行你玩得还开心吗
[07:37] Yeah, sure. Yeah, it’s been… It sucked. 当然 这一路…一点都不好玩
[07:40] – You know… – What? -其实… -真的吗
[07:42] No, it’s – It hasn’t – 其实这趟旅行…不是那么的…
[07:44] It’s had its… Well, I’ll tell you. You know. 虽然也有… 我这么跟你说吧
[07:47] Sitting, you know, for weeks on end, looking out the window 一周周地坐着望向窗外
[07:49] has actually been kinda great. 其实也挺好的
[07:53] What do you mean? 此话怎讲
[07:55] Well, uh, you know, for inst – 比如说…
[07:58] You have ideas that you ordinarily wouldn’t have. 你会冒出来一些平时不会有的想法
[08:01] – What kind of ideas? – You wanna hear one? -什么样的想法 -你想听听吗
[08:03] – Yeah, tell me. – All right. -想 给我讲讲 -好吧
[08:06] I have this idea, okay? 我有这么个想法
[08:08] For a television show. 制作一档电视节目
[08:09] Some friends of mine are these cable access producers. 我有些朋友是电视台的制片人
[08:11] Do you know what that is, cable acc… 你知道有线电视吧…
[08:15] Anybody can produce a show real cheap, 任何人都能以极低的成本制作一档节目
[08:17] and they have to put it on. Right? 然后播放出来 对吧
[08:19] I have this idea for this show that 我想出了这么一档节目
[08:20] would last 24 hours a day, for a year straight, right? 每天24小时播放 播一整年
[08:23] What you do is you get 365 people 你需要从全世界不同的城市
[08:27] from cities all over the world 找来365个人
[08:29] to do these 24-hour documents of real time, 进行24小时纪实拍摄
[08:32] capturing life as it’s lived. 直播他们一天的生活
[08:35] You know, it would start with a guy waking up in the morning 先从一个普通人早晨起床开始
[08:39] and, uh, you know, taking a long shower, 他洗澡花了很久
[08:41] um, eating a little breakfast, making a little coffee, 吃了点早餐 喝了点咖啡
[08:44] you know, and, uh, reading the paper. 读了读报纸
[08:47] Wait, wait, all those mundane, boring things 慢着 就只是这些乏味无趣的
[08:49] everybody has to do every day of their fucking life? 每天都要做的日常琐事吗
[08:53] I was gonna say “The poetry of day-to-day life.” 我本想说”平凡日子中的诗意”
[08:55] But you say it the way you say it, I’ll say it the way I say it. 但是各人有各人的说法
[08:57] – But listen, think about it like this. – Who’s gonna want to watch this? -你这样想 -谁会想看这种节目呢
[08:59] Well, alright. Think about it like this… 你这样想一想…
[09:01] Why is it that a dog sleeping in the sun is so beautiful? 为什么晒太阳睡觉的狗就是美的
[09:05] You know? It is. It’s beautiful. 这画面确实很美
[09:07] But a guy standing at a bank machine, 但是站在自动取款机前
[09:09] trying to take some money out, 想取些钱的人
[09:10] looks like a complete moron. 就像是个大傻蛋呢
[09:12] So it’s like a National Geographic program, but on people. 所以就是国家地理频道一样的节目 只不过聚焦人类
[09:16] Yeah. 没错
[09:18] – What do you think? – I can – I can see it – -你觉得如何 -我现在…明白了
[09:21] Like 24 boring hours. Sorry. 就是无聊的24小时 不好意思
[09:23] And, like, a three-minute sex scene where he falls asleep right after, no? 兴许会有个三分钟性爱 然后直接睡着的片段 对吧
[09:28] Yeah! You know — 这个可以有啊
[09:29] – I mean, that would be a great episode. – Yeah. -那应该会是很有看头的一集 -没错
[09:31] People would talk about that episode. 大家一定会争相讨论的
[09:34] You and your friends could do one in Paris if you wanted to. I mean… 你和你的朋友们可以在巴黎拍一集
[09:37] Oh, sure. 好啊
[09:38] The key – The thing that kinda haunts me is, 关键在于 最让我苦恼的是
[09:42] is the distribution. 节目的分发
[09:43] Getting these tapes from town to town, 怎么把录像带一个小镇一个小镇
[09:45] city to city, so that it would play continuously. 一个城市一个城市地分发 不间断地播
[09:47] ‘Cause it’d have to play all the time 这节目必须一直播放
[09:49] or else it just wouldn’t work. 不然就达不到目的
[09:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:55] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:58] You know what? They’re not service-oriented. 你知道吗 他们并不太注重服务
[10:02] Just an observation about Europe. 这只是我对欧洲的一点观察
[10:13] My parents have never really spoken of the possibility of 我父母从未和我提过
[10:16] my falling in love or getting married or having children. 我会相爱 结婚 生子这种事
[10:21] Even as a little girl, 即便在我小时候
[10:23] they wanted me to think as a future career as a, 他们就想让我思考未来的职业规划
[10:26] you know, interior designer 比如室内设计师
[10:27] or lawyer or something like that. 或是律师之类的
[10:30] I’d say to my Dad, “I want to be a writer,” 我会和我爸说 “我想当一名作家”
[10:33] And he’d say, “Journalist.” 他会说 “记者”
[10:35] I’d say I wanted to have a refuge for stray cats 我说我想给流浪猫建一个收容所
[10:38] and he’d say, “Veterinarian.” 他会说 “兽医”
[10:39] I’d say I wanted to be an actress and he’d say, “TV newscaster.” 我说我想成为一名演员 他则说 “新闻主播”
[10:43] It was this constant conversion of my fanciful ambition 他总是会把我充满幻想的抱负
[10:47] into these practical, moneymaking ventures. 转化为实际 能赚钱的职业
[10:52] I always had a pretty good bullshit detector when I was a kid. 我小时候总能敏锐地觉察出谁在胡说
[10:55] I always knew when they were lying to me, you know? 他们每次对我撒谎时我都一清二楚
[10:58] By the time I was in high school, 我到了高中时
[10:58] I was dead set on listening to 我下定决心要听听每个人
[11:00] what everybody thought I should be doing with my life 对我人生的建议
[11:02] and just kinda… doing the opposite. 然后…偏不那样做
[11:07] Nobody was ever mean about it. 他们也没有对我冷嘲热讽
[11:09] It’s just…I could never get very excited about 只是…我对于别人对我人生
[11:12] other people’s ambitions for my life. 抱有的种种希望完全不感兴趣
[11:16] But you know what? 但是你知道吗
[11:17] If your parents never really fully contradict you about anything 如果你的父母从不反对你做任何事
[11:20] – and are basically nice and supportive… – Right. -一直很理解很支持的话 -嗯
[11:24] it makes it even harder to officially complain. 这样你更难开口抱怨
[11:27] You know, even when they’re wrong. 哪怕他们犯错的时候
[11:28] It’s this passive-aggressive shit. You know what I mean? It’s… 就是消极抵抗的感觉 明白吗 就是这种…
[11:33] I hate it. 我很烦这样
[11:34] I really hate it. 我真的很讨厌这样
[11:36] Well, you know, despite all that kind of bullshit that comes along with it, 尽管儿时我听到过各种胡扯
[11:42] I remember childhood as this… 但我记忆中的童年…
[11:46] you know, this magical time. 依然是一段充满魔力的时光
[11:48] I do. 真的
[11:49] I remember when, uh, my mother first told me about death. 我记得我妈第一次跟我聊死亡时
[11:53] My great-grandmother had just died, 我的曾祖母刚过世
[11:56] and my whole family had just visited them in Florida. 我们全家都去佛罗里达参加葬礼回来
[11:58] I was about three, three and a half years old. 我那时大概三岁 三岁半
[12:01] Anyway, I was in the backyard, playing, 我正在后院玩耍
[12:04] and my sister had just taught me 我姐姐刚教会我
[12:06] how to take the garden hose and do it in such a way that, 怎么捏着浇花的水管
[12:11] uh, it sprayed into the sun and it would make a rainbow. 让它朝着太阳喷 制造彩虹
[12:14] Right? 对吧
[12:16] So I was doing that, 我正那样玩着
[12:18] and through the mist, I could see my grandmother. 透过水雾 我看到了我的祖母
[12:21] You know? And she was just standing there, smiling at me. 她就站在那里 冲我微笑
[12:25] And, uh, I held it there for a long time and I looked at her, 我手拿水管在那里站了好久 看着她
[12:30] and then finally I-I let go of the nozzle. 最终我还是松开了手
[12:33] You know? And then I dropped the hose. 然后我放下水管
[12:36] And she disappeared. 她就消失不见了
[12:38] So I run back inside and I tell my parents. 于是我跑进屋里 把这事告诉了我爸妈
[12:41] And they, uh, sit me down and give me this big rap 他们让我坐下 然后很认真地跟我讲
[12:45] on how, when people die, 人去世以后
[12:48] you never see them again and how I’d imagined it. 你就再也见不到了 那只不过是我想象出的画面
[12:50] But I knew what I’d seen. 但我知道我看到了什么
[12:52] I was just glad that I saw it. 我只是很开心我看到了那一幕
[12:54] I’ve never seen anything like that since. 之后我再也没有过类似的情况
[12:56] But I don’t know. 我也说不好
[12:58] It just kinda let me know how ambiguous everything was. 只是那件事让我意识到一切都不是非黑即白的
[13:02] You know, even death. 连死亡也不例外
[13:05] You’re really lucky you can have this attitude toward death. 你对死亡能有这样的态度真好
[13:11] I think I’m afraid of death 24 hours a day. 我觉得我一天24小时都在担心死亡
[13:14] I swear. 真的
[13:16] That’s why I’m in a train right now. 所以我才坐火车
[13:17] I could have flown to Paris, but I’m too scared. 我本可以坐飞机去巴黎 但是我太害怕了
[13:20] – Oh, come on. – I can’t help it. I can’t help it. -得了吧 -我控制不住 一直会想
[13:23] I know the statistics say “Na na na,” It’s safer. Whatever. 我知道数据统计结果说坐飞机其实更安全之类的
[13:26] When I’m in a plane, I can see it. I can see the explosion. 但我坐进飞机 就仿佛能看到爆炸的画面
[13:30] I can see me falling through the clouds. 我能看到自己从云层中坠落
[13:32] And I’m so scared of 我无比惧怕
[13:34] those few seconds of consciousness before you’re gonna die. 死前那几秒意识清醒的时刻
[13:38] You know, when you know for sure you’re gonna die? 当你清楚地意识到自己即将死亡的时候
[13:43] I can’t stop thinking that way. 我会忍不住那样想
[13:45] – It’s – It’s exhausting. – Yeah, I bet. -搞得自己很心累 -那是肯定
[13:49] Really exhausting. 非常心累
[13:54] – I think this is Vienna. – Yeah. -这里应该是维也纳 -是啊
[13:58] – You get off here, no? – Yeah. What a drag. -你在这里下车 对吧 -是的 真扫兴
[14:01] I wish I had met you earlier. I really like talking to you. 我要是能早点遇到你就好了 我很喜欢和你聊天
[14:06] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[14:08] It was really nice talking to you. 和你聊天很开心
[14:41] I have an admittedly insane idea, but if I don’t ask you this, 我有个很疯狂的想法 但是如果我不问你
[14:46] it’s gonna haunt me the rest of my life. 我下半辈子都会后悔的
[14:48] What? 什么想法
[14:52] I want to keep talking to you. 我想继续和你聊天
[14:53] You know, I have no idea what your situation is. 我不知道你现在是什么状态
[14:55] But, uh… But I feel like 但是…我感觉
[14:57] we have some kind of a connection, right? 我们还算挺聊得来的 对吧
[15:01] – Yeah, me too. – Yeah, right. Well, great. -我也这么觉得 -好 那就太好了
[15:04] So listen, here’s the deal. This is what we should do. 你看这样行不行 我们这样吧
[15:06] So you should get off the train with me here in Vienna 你应该和我一起在维也纳下车
[15:07] and come check out the town. 一起去城里转转
[15:09] – What? – Come on. It’ll be fun. Come on. -你说什么 -来吧 会很有趣的 一起来吧
[15:11] – What would we do? – I don’t know. -我们要做些什么 -我也不知道
[15:13] All I know is I have to catch an 我只知道明天早上九点半
[15:14] Austrian Airlines flight tomorrow morning at 9:30, 我得赶上奥地利航空的航班
[15:17] and I don’t have enough money for a hotel, 而且我没钱住旅店
[15:19] so I was just gonna walk around, 所以我就打算四处走走
[15:21] and it’d be a lot more fun if you came with me. 如果你能和我一起来 就更有意思了
[15:23] And if I turn out to be some kind of psycho, 如果你发现我其实是个变态
[15:25] you know, you just get on the next train. 你也可以搭乘下一趟火车离开
[15:27] All right, think of it like this. 不然你这样想
[15:31] Uh, jump ahead ten, 20 years. Okay? And you’re married. 快进二十年 你已经结婚了
[15:36] Only your marriage doesn’t 只不过你的婚姻已经
[15:37] have that same energy that it used to have. 失去了往昔的活力
[15:39] You start to blame your husband. 你开始责备你的丈夫
[15:42] You start to think about all those guys you’ve met in your life 你开始回想一生中遇到过的各种男人
[15:45] and what might have happened if you picked up with one of them, right? 如果你和他们当中的一位在一起 结局会是如何
[15:49] Well, I’m one of those guys. That’s me. 我就是其中一个啊
[15:51] So think of this as time travel from then to now, 把这想成是从未来穿越回来
[15:56] to find out what you’re missing out on. 看看你都错过了什么
[15:57] See, what this really could be 这段际遇其实也可能
[15:58] is a gigantic favor to both you and your future husband 给你和未来的老公帮了一个大忙
[16:02] to find out that you’re not missing out on anything. 让你意识到你没错过什么
[16:04] I’m just as big a loser as he is, 我其实和他一样是个废柴
[16:05] totally unmotivated, totally boring, 毫无上进心 非常无趣
[16:07] and, uh, you made the right choice and you’re really happy. 你的选择是正确的 你非常幸福
[16:12] I… 我…
[16:16] – Let me get my bag. – Yeah. -我去拿包 -太棒了
[16:45] – We should get a locker for all this stuff. – Okay. -应该找个柜子寄存一下 -好
[16:52] – What’s your name? – My name? Uh, it’s Jesse. -你叫什么名字 -我吗 我叫杰西
[16:56] It’s James, actually, but everybody always calls me Jesse. 其实我的名字是詹姆斯 但是大家都叫我杰西
[16:58] – You mean Jesse James? – No, no, just Jesse. -所以你全名是杰西·詹姆斯吗 -不 不 就是杰西
[17:02] I’m Celine. 我叫席琳
[17:18] – This is a nice bridge. – Yeah. -这桥真不错 -是啊
[17:25] – This is kinda weird. – Yeah, it’s kinda weird, isn’t it? -有些怪怪的 -是啊 确实有点怪
[17:28] I mean, it’s a little awkward. 气氛有点尴尬
[17:31] – But it’s all right, right? – Yeah, -但是还行 对吧 -是
[17:33] this is great, this is great. Let’s go to some places. 很好 很好 我们去逛逛吧
[17:35] – Look at your book. – We’re in Vienna. Let’s go to some places. -看看指南 -我们在维也纳 去逛逛吧
[17:37] – Look, let’s ask these guys. – Okay. -我们问问这些人吧 -好的
[17:40] Uh, excuse me. Excuse me. 打扰一下 打扰一下
[17:42] – Sprechen sie English? – Ja. Of course. -请问会说英语吗 -当然会
[17:45] – Could you speak German for a change? – What? -能麻烦你说德语吗 -什么
[17:48] No, it was a joke. 不是 开玩笑的
[17:50] Well, listen, we just got into 是这样 我们今天
[17:51] Vienna today and we’re looking for something fun to do. 刚到维也纳 想找点有趣的事做
[17:54] Like museums, exhibitions. 比如博物馆 展览
[17:56] But museums are not that funny anymore these days. 现在的博物馆都没意思了
[17:59] Uh, and they are closing right now. 而且现在也要闭馆了
[18:02] – How long are you going to be here? – Just for tonight. -你们打算待多久 -就今晚
[18:05] Why did you come to Vienna? What could you be expecting? 你们为什么要来维也纳 有什么想看的吗
[18:11] We’re on honeymoon. 我们正在度蜜月
[18:13] Yeah. She got pregnant. We had to get married. 是 她怀孕了 我们得结婚
[18:16] No, I don’t believe you. You’re a bad liar. 不 我才不信你 你不会撒谎
[18:24] This is, uh, this is a play we’re both in. 这是我们都参与演出的一部戏剧
[18:27] – And we would like to invite you. – You’re actors? -我们想要邀请你们 -你们是演员
[18:30] Not professional actors. Part-time actors for fun. 不是职业演员 就是业余兴趣
[18:33] It’s a play about a cow and the Indians searching for it. 这部剧讲的是一头奶牛 和寻找奶牛的印第安人
[18:36] – There are also politicians, Mexicans, Russians. – Communists. -里面还有政客 墨西哥人 俄罗斯人 -共产党
[18:41] – You have a real cow on stage? – No, not a real cow. -舞台上有真正的奶牛吗 -不 不是真正的奶牛
[18:43] – It’s an actor in a cow costume. – And he is the cow. -是一位穿着奶牛服装的演员 -他演奶牛
[18:46] Yes, I am the cow, and the cow is a bit weird. 是 我演奶牛 奶牛有点古怪
[18:49] The cow has a disease. 奶牛得了病
[18:50] She’s acting a bit strange, like a dog. 她的行为有点古怪 像狗一样
[18:53] If someone throws a stick, she fetches it and brings it back. 要是有人扔棍子 她会跑过去捡回来
[18:56] And she can smoke with hooves and everything. 还会用蹄子吸烟等等
[19:00] – Great. – And as you see, there’s the address. -很好 -可以看到 上面有地址
[19:02] It’s in the Second District. 在第二区
[19:04] Near the Prater. You know the Prater? 在普拉特附近 你们知道普拉特吗
[19:06] Ah, the big Ferris wheel. 就是那个大摩天轮
[19:07] – We should do it. – Everybody knows the wheel. -我们应该去坐 -大家都知道摩天轮
[19:09] Perhaps you can go to the 或许你们可以在戏剧开始前
[19:10] Prater before the play. It starts at 21:30. 去坐摩天轮 21点半开始
[19:15] – 21:30? – It’s 9:30. -21点半 -就是9点半
[19:18] – 9:30. – Right, right. -9点半 -好的 好的
[19:20] Okay, great. What’s the name of this play? 好的 这部戏剧的名字是什么
[19:22] It translates as Bring Me The Horns of Wilmington’s Cow. 翻译过来就是《给我找来威尔明顿奶牛的角》
[19:26] – I’m Wilmington’s cow. – All right. -我演威尔明顿奶牛 -好的
[19:29] – Will you be there? – We’ll try. -你们会来吗 -我们尽量去
[19:31] – I’m the cow. – You’re the… -我演奶牛 -你演…
[19:32] Good-bye. 再见
[19:54] – I got an idea. Are you ready? – Yeah. -我有个主意 准备好了吗 -嗯
[19:57] It’s Q & A time. We’ve known each other a little while now. 互相问答 我们已经认识一段时间了
[20:00] We’re stuck together, so we’re gonna ask each other 我们一直在一起 所以可以问彼此
[20:01] a few direct questions. 一些直接的问题
[20:04] – All right? – So we ask each other questions. -好吗 -我们要互相问问题
[20:07] – And you have to answer 100% honestly. – Of course. -要完全坦诚地回答 -好的
[20:11] – Okay. All right, first question. – You. -好的 第一个问题 -你问
[20:14] Describe for me… Yes, I’m going to ask you. 向我描述…是 我要问你了
[20:16] Describe for me your first sexual feelings towards a person. 向我描述你对别人的第一次性冲动
[20:23] My first sexual feelings. Oh, my God. 我的第一次性冲动 天啊
[20:27] I know, I know. 我知道了 我知道了
[20:29] Jean-Marc Fleury. 让-马克·弗勒里
[20:32] Jean-Marc Fleury? 让-马克·弗勒里
[20:34] We were at this summer camp together, and he was a swimmer. 我们当时一起参加夏令营 他是游泳选手
[20:37] Yeah. 好
[20:38] He had bleached-out chlorine hair and green eyes. 他的头发被氯漂白了 眼睛是绿色的
[20:41] And to improve his times, 为了提高成绩
[20:43] he’d shave the hair off his legs and arms. 他把四肢的体毛都剃了
[20:45] – That’s disgusting. – Oh, no. He was like this gorgeous dolphin. -好恶心 -不 他就像一只特别帅的海豚
[20:49] And my friend Emma had a big, big crush on him. 我的朋友艾玛对他很心动
[20:51] So one day I was cutting across the field back to my room 有一天我从运动场抄近路回房间
[20:54] and he came walking up beside me. 他走到了我身边
[20:56] You know, and I told him, “You know, you should 我告诉他 “你应该
[20:58] date Emma because she has a big crush on you.” 约艾玛出去 因为她很喜欢你”
[21:01] And he turned to me and said, “Well, that’s too bad, 然后他转身对我说 “那太遗憾了
[21:04] because I have a big crush on you.” 因为我很喜欢你”
[21:07] So… Yeah. 然后就…
[21:09] It really scared the hell out of me because I thought he was so fine. 我差点吓死了 我觉得他那么帅
[21:13] And then he officially asked me out on a date. 然后他正式约我出去
[21:15] You know, I pretended I didn’t like him. 我假装我不喜欢他
[21:19] You know, I was so afraid of, you know, what I might do, you know. 我很害怕我可能会做出什么
[21:23] Uh… Well… 所以…
[21:25] So, you know, I went to see him swim a few times 我去看过几次
[21:27] at the swimming competition. 他参加的游泳比赛
[21:29] He was so sexy, really. I mean really sexy. 他非常性感 真的 非常性感
[21:32] You know, we kind of 我们在暑假结束时
[21:33] wrote these little declarations of love to each other 给彼此写了爱的宣言
[21:35] at the end of the summer 之类的东西
[21:37] and you know, promised we would keep writing forever and, 并承诺要永远保持通信
[21:40] like, meet again very soon. 很快要再见面
[21:43] – Did you? – Of course not. -见了吗 -当然没有
[21:46] Well, then I think this is the opportune time to tell you 那现在正好可以告诉你
[21:48] that I happen to be a fantastic swimmer. 我刚好是名厉害的游泳选手
[21:51] – Really? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[21:53] – I’ll make note of that. – Okay. Uh… -我会记下来的 -好的
[21:56] – So it’s my turn, no? – All right. Yes, your turn. -到我了吧 不是吗 -好的 到你了
[21:58] Hit me. 问吧
[22:02] Have you ever been in love? 你爱过别人吗
[22:05] Yes. Next question. 爱过 下一个问题
[22:08] – What was the first… – Wait a minute. -你第一次… -等等
[22:10] – So we can give one-word answers? – Sure. Why not? -我们可以只回答是否吗 -当然 有何不可呢
[22:12] No, no. After I went into such 不行 我刚才
[22:13] private details about my first sexual feelings? 对我的第一次性冲动和盘托出
[22:15] I know, but sexual, those are two very different questions. 是 但这是两个很不一样的问题
[22:18] I could answer the sexual feelings thing, no problem, 我可以回答性冲动之类的问题 都可以
[22:20] but you know, love… 但关于爱…
[22:21] What if I asked you about love? 那我问你爱的问题呢
[22:24] I would have lied, but at least 我会撒谎 但至少
[22:26] – I would have made up a great story. – You would’ve lied! -我会编一个很好的故事 -你会撒谎
[22:27] Great. Love is a complex issue. You know… 很好 爱是一件复杂的事情
[22:30] I mean, it’s like, um… 就像是…
[22:32] I mean, yes, 是的
[22:33] I have told somebody that I loved them before, and I had meant it. 我之前和别人说过爱 而且我是真心的
[22:36] You know, but was it totally unselfish, giving love? 但那是完全无私奉献的爱
[22:39] Was it a beautiful thing? Not really. 是美好的爱吗 并不是
[22:42] It’s like, love… 爱…
[22:45] I mean, I don’t know. 我不知道
[22:47] You know? 你明白吗
[22:50] Yeah, I know what you mean. 是 我明白你的意思
[22:51] But as far as sexual feelings go, 但说到性冲动
[22:53] I’ll have you know it started 我的第一次
[22:54] with an obsessive relationship with Miss July 1978. 是对1978年七月小姐的迷恋
[22:58] – Do you know Playboy magazine? – Yeah, I’ve heard of it. -你知道《花花公子》杂志吗 -我听说过
[23:01] – Do you know Crystal? – No. -你认识克丽丝托吗 -不知道
[23:02] You don’t know Crystal? Well, I knew Crystal. 你不认识吗 好吧 我认识
[23:06] Um, is it my turn now? 到我了吗
[23:08] Okay, tell me something that really pisses you off, 好的 说一件会惹你生气的事
[23:12] really drives you crazy. 让你抓狂的事
[23:14] – Pisses me off? Everything pisses me off. – Okay, list a couple. -惹我生气 什么事都会惹我生气 -举几个例子
[23:18] Um… Wait, I know. 等等 我知道了
[23:19] I hate being told by strange men, a 我讨厌陌生人
[23:22] strange man in the street… 街上的陌生人告诉我…
[23:23] Yeah? 嗯
[23:24] You know, like, to smile 要微笑
[23:25] to make them feel better about their boring life. 让他们对自己无聊的人生感觉好点
[23:29] Um, what else? 还有什么
[23:31] I hate… I hate that 300 kilometers from here, 我讨厌…我讨厌300千米之外
[23:35] there’s a war going on, 正有一场战争
[23:36] people are dying and nobody knows what to do about it. 有人在死去 而没人知道该怎么阻止
[23:39] Or they don’t give a shit, I don’t know. 或者他们完全不在乎 我不清楚
[23:41] I hate that the medias… 我讨厌媒体…
[23:43] You know, they’re trying to control our minds. 他们试图控制我们的思想
[23:45] – The media? – Yeah, the media. -媒体 -是 媒体
[23:47] You know, it’s very subtle, but it’s a new form of fascism, really. 非常微妙 但是一种新形式的法西斯主义
[23:52] I hate… 我讨厌…
[23:54] I hate when I’m in a foreign country, 我讨厌去外国
[23:56] especially in America… They’re the worst. 尤其是美国…最差劲了
[23:58] Each time I wear black or 我每次穿黑色衣服
[24:00] lose my temper or say anything about anything, 发脾气 或是对什么事发表看法
[24:03] they always go, “Oh, it’s so French, it’s so cute.” 他们总是说 “好法式啊 真可爱”
[24:06] I hate that. I can’t stand it, really. 我讨厌这点 我受不了 真的
[24:11] – Is that all? – Well, there’s a lot of things, but… -就这些吗 -有很多事 但是…
[24:15] – So, it’s my turn. – Okay. -到我了 -好的
[24:17] – You’re gonna answer? – Yes, I’ll answer. -你要回答了 -是 我回答
[24:20] – Uh, what’s a problem for you? – You, probably. -你有什么问题 -或许是你吧
[24:24] What? 什么
[24:26] No. I had a thought the 不 我前几天有个想法
[24:27] other day that kind of qualifies as a problem. 可以算是一个问题吧
[24:31] – What is it? – It was a thought I had on the train. -是什么 -是我在火车上想到的
[24:34] So okay, all right. 好吧 好吧
[24:37] Um, do you believe in reincarnation? 你相信轮回吗
[24:39] – Yeah, yeah. It’s interesting. – Yeah. Right. -是 是 很有趣 -好
[24:42] Most people, you know, 多数人
[24:42] a lot of people talk about past lives and things like that. 很多人都在说前世之类的事
[24:45] You know, and even if they don’t believe it in some specific way, 即使大家不是那样迷信灵魂的存在
[24:50] people have some kind of notion of an eternal soul, right? 但也对不朽的灵魂有自己的理解 对吧
[24:52] – Yeah. – Okay. Well, this was my thought. -对 -好的 我是这么想的
[24:54] 50,000 years ago, 五万年前
[24:56] there were not even a million people on the planet. 地球上的人还不到100万
[24:58] 10,000 years ago, there’s, 一万年前
[25:00] like, two million people on the planet. 地球上有200万人口
[25:02] Now there’s between five and six billion people on the planet, right? 现在地球上的人口在50到60亿之间 对吧
[25:06] Now, if we all have our own individual, unique soul, 如果我们都有自己独立而独特的灵魂
[25:12] where do they all come from? 这么多灵魂都是哪里来的呢
[25:14] Are modern souls only a fraction of the original souls? 现代的灵魂是从原始灵魂里分出来的吗
[25:17] ‘Cause if they are, that represents a 5,000-to-1 split 因为如果是的话 那就代表着过去五万年里
[25:21] of each soul in just the last 50,000 years, 每一个灵魂都要分裂成五千个
[25:23] which is like a blip in the earth’s time. 但五万年对地球也只是一瞬间
[25:25] So at best, we’re like these tiny fractions of people walking… 所以充其量 我们就是一群分出来的灵魂…
[25:31] Is that why we’re so scattered? 所以我们才这么分散
[25:32] Is that why we’re all so specialized? 所以我们才这么各有所长
[25:35] Wait a minute. I’m not sure… 等等 我不确定…
[25:37] – I don’t agree… – I know, I know. -我不同意… -我知道 我知道
[25:38] It’s a totally scattered thought. 我这完全是随便想想
[25:41] Which is kinda why it makes sense, you know? 所以才有点道理 是吧
[25:44] I agree with you. 我同意
[25:47] Let’s get off this damn train. 我们下车吧
[26:25] – This place is pretty neat. – Yeah. -这地方真不错 -是的
[26:28] There’s even a listening booth over there. 那边还有个试听间
[26:34] Have you ever heard of this singer? 你听说过这个歌手吗
[26:38] I think she’s American. A friend of mine told me about her. 她好像是美国人 我有个朋友和我提过
[26:41] Do you wanna go and see if that listening booth still works? 你想去看看那个试听间还开着吗
[26:44] Yeah, okay. 好的
[28:25] Look at this. This is beautiful. 看看这 真美
[28:34] Quick! It’s leaving! 快点 要走了
[29:00] Oh, look, there’s a rabbit. 看 那有一只兔子
[29:03] Yeah. 是的
[29:05] Hey there, rabbit. 你好呀 兔子
[29:08] It’s so cute. 真可爱
[29:11] I visited this as a young teenager. 我十几岁的时候来过这里
[29:15] I think it left a bigger impression on me at that time 我觉得那次它给我留下的印象
[29:17] than any of the museums we went to. 比任何博物馆都深刻
[29:19] Yeah? It’s tiny. 是吗 很小啊
[29:21] I know. 是的
[29:22] There was this little old man that talked to us. 和我们说话的是位矮矮的老人
[29:24] He was the groundskeeper. 他是管理员
[29:26] He explained that most of the people buried here, 他说大多数埋在这里的人
[29:29] they’d washed up on the bank of the Danube. 都是被冲上多瑙河岸的
[29:33] How old are these? 这里有多少年头了
[29:35] Around the beginning of the century or so. 大约本世纪初建的
[29:37] It’s called “Cemetery of the No-Name” 它叫”无名公墓”
[29:39] because they often didn’t really know 因为通常都不清楚
[29:40] who those people were… Maybe a first name, that’s all. 这些人是谁 或许知道姓什么 仅此而已
[29:44] Why were all the bodies washing up? 这些遗体为什么会被冲上来
[29:46] I think some were from accidents on boats and things like that. 有些人应该是经历了船难之类的事
[29:49] But most of them were suicides that jumped in the river. 但大多是都是跳河自杀的
[29:56] I always liked the idea of 我总是喜欢
[29:57] all those unknown people lost in the world. 这些无名者消失在世界上的想法
[29:59] When I was a little girl, I thought 我小时候 就想
[30:01] that if none of your family or friends knew you were dead, 如果家人和朋友没人知道你死了
[30:04] then it’s like not really being dead. 那你就不算是真的死了
[30:07] People can invent the best and the worst for you. 人们可以为你创造出最好与最坏的经历
[30:13] Ah, here she is, I think. 她应该是在这里
[30:15] Yeah, this is the one I remember the most. 对 这个我记得最清楚
[30:22] She was only 13 when she died. 她死的时候才13岁
[30:25] That meant something to me. I was that age when I first saw this. 触动了我 我第一次看到时也是13岁
[30:34] Now I’m ten years older and she’s still 13, I guess. 我现在长了10岁 她还是13岁吧
[30:40] That’s funny. 很有趣
[31:01] That’s the Danube over there. 那边就是多瑙河
[31:04] – That’s a river, right? – Yeah. -是一条河吧 -对
[31:14] This is gorgeous. 这里真美
[31:19] Yeah, this is beautiful. 是的 很美
[31:27] And we got, uh… We got a sunset here. 能看到…能看到落日
[31:31] – Yeah. – We got the Ferris wheel… -是 -还有摩天轮…
[31:36] It seems like, um, 像是…
[31:38] this would be, uh… 这会是…
[31:42] What? 什么
[31:47] Uh, you know, um… 你知道的
[31:53] Are you trying to say you want to kiss me? 你是想说你想吻我吗
[31:58] Yes? 是吗
[33:05] – But you know what? – What? -但你知道吗 -什么
[33:06] I don’t think it really matters what generation you’re born into. 我觉得生于哪个年代不是很重要
[33:09] Look at my parents. 看我父母
[33:11] They were these angry, young May ’68 people 他们参加了1968年5月的游行
[33:13] revolting against everything… 反叛一切事物
[33:15] you know, the government, their conservative Catholic backgrounds. 包括政府 他们保守的天主教背景
[33:19] I was born not long after. 我在之后不久出生
[33:20] Then my father went on to become this successful architect 然后我父亲成为了一名成功的建筑师
[33:23] and we began to travel all around the world 我们开始到世界各地游历
[33:25] while he built bridges and towers and stuff. 同时他建造桥梁和塔之类的东西
[33:29] I mean, I really can’t complain about anything. 我什么都不能抱怨
[33:32] You know, they love me more than anything in the world. 他们爱我胜过这世上的一切
[33:34] I’ve been raised with all the freedom they had fought for. 他们当年为之奋斗的自由 我成长过程中全都有
[33:37] And yet, for me now, it’s another type of fight. 而现在对我来说 又是另一种战斗
[33:40] We still have to deal with the same old shit, 我们还是要去应对原来的问题
[33:42] but we can’t really know 但我们无法确切知道
[33:44] who or what the enemy is. 敌方是谁 是什么
[33:47] I don’t know if there really is an enemy. You know? 我不确定究竟有没有敌方
[33:50] Everybody’s parents fucked them up. 每个人的父母都把他们害得不惨
[33:52] Rich kids’ parents gave them too much, poor kids not enough. 富人家给孩子太多 穷人家给的太少
[33:56] Um, you know, too much attention, not enough attention. 关注太多 关注不够
[33:58] They either left them, or they stuck around, 要不就是离开了孩子 要不就是留下来
[34:00] taught ’em the wrong things. 教了错误的内容
[34:02] I mean, my parents are just these two people 我的爸爸妈妈就是两个普通人
[34:04] who didn’t like each other very much, 并没有很喜欢彼此
[34:06] who decided to get married and have a kid. 但还是决定结婚生子
[34:08] And they try their best to be nice to me. 他们也尽力在对我好了
[34:11] – Did your parents divorce? – Yeah, finally. -你爸妈离婚了吗 -最后离了
[34:14] They should’ve done it a lot sooner, 他们早就应该离的
[34:15] but they stuck together for a while 但还是将就了一段时间
[34:17] for the well-being of my sister and I, thank you very much. 为了我和姐姐着想 还真是谢谢他们了
[34:21] I remember my mother once… 记得有一次 我妈
[34:23] She told me right in front of my father, 她当着我爸的面对我说
[34:24] they were having this big fight that he didn’t really want to have me, 他们大吵过一架 我爸不想要我
[34:27] that he was really pissed off 在知道妈妈怀了我之后
[34:29] when he found out that she was pregnant with me, 他勃然大怒
[34:31] that I was this big mistake. 说我就是个错误
[34:33] That really shaped the way I think. 那件事改变了我的观念
[34:35] I always saw the world as this place where I really wasn’t meant to be. 我总觉得我本不该出现在这世上
[34:39] That’s so sad. 太可怜了
[34:40] Well, I mean, I eventually took pride in it, 不过后来我甚至以此为荣
[34:44] like my life was my own doing or something, 就好像我的人生是我自己创造的
[34:46] like I was crashing the big party. 我是人间的不速之客
[34:50] That’s the way to see it. 这样看待就对了
[34:52] My parents, they’re still married, 我爸妈没有离婚
[34:54] and I guess they’re very happy. 我猜他们很幸福
[34:56] But I think it’s a healthy process 但我觉得
[34:58] to rebel against everything that came before. 时不时地推翻过去也是挺必要的
[35:00] Yeah. Yeah. But… 说得对 但是
[35:05] I’ve been wondering lately. 我最近一直在想
[35:08] Do you know anyone who’s in a happy relationship? 你认识婚姻幸福的人吗
[35:13] Uh, yeah, sure. 当然
[35:14] I know happy couples. 我认识几对恩爱夫妻
[35:17] But I think they lie to each other. 但我觉得他们在互相欺骗
[35:20] Yeah. 对
[35:22] People can live their whole life as a lie. 人们可以一生都生活在谎言之中
[35:24] My grandmother, she was married to this man, 我奶奶嫁给了一个人
[35:26] and I always thought she had a very simple and uncomplicated love life. 我一直以为她的感情生活简单幸福
[35:29] But she just confessed to me 但后来她向我坦白
[35:32] that she spent her whole life 她深爱的另有其人
[35:34] dreaming about another man she was always in love with. 这辈子都在想念着他
[35:37] She just accepted her fate. It’s so sad. 她只是向命运妥协了 真可怜
[35:41] In the same time, I love the idea that she had those emotions and feelings 但同时我又很高兴 她有过那些
[35:44] I never thought she would have had. 我以为她从未有过的情愫和感觉
[35:46] I guarantee you, it was better that way. 我向你保证 这才是最好的结果
[35:49] If she’d ever got to know him, 如果她深入了解了那个人
[35:50] I’m sure he would have disappointed her eventually. 我保证她最后会对他失望
[35:52] How do you know? You don’t know them. 你怎么知道 你又不认识他们
[35:54] Yeah, I know. 听我说
[35:55] It’s just, people have these romantic projections they put on everything 人们会对一切事物进行浪漫化的设想
[35:58] that’s not based on any kind of reality. 而并非基于现实
[36:01] – Romantic projections? – Yeah. -浪漫化的设想 -没错
[36:03] Oh, Mr. Romantic up there on the Ferris wheel 刚才是哪位浪漫先生在摩天轮上感慨
[36:05] “Oh, kiss me. The sunset. Oh, it’s so beautiful.” “快吻我 日落太美了”
[36:08] All right, all right. 好了好了
[36:09] Tell me about your grandmother. What were you saying about her? 继续聊你奶奶吧 你刚才说她什么来着
[36:29] Hey, check these guys out. 你看他们
[36:31] “Hey, Hans, I have a confession to make. “汉斯 我要忏悔”
[36:33] I’m not wearing any underwear underneath this thing.” “我里面没有穿内裤”
[36:36] “Oh, really? Does that frighten you?” “是吗 你害怕了吗”
[36:45] – Can I tell you a secret? – Yeah. -我能跟你说个秘密吗 -好
[36:48] – Come here. – What? -过来 -什么
[36:50] Come here. 过来
[37:05] Look at this palm reader. She’s interesting-looking, no? 瞧那个看手相的 她看起来很有趣 不是吗
[37:08] Yeah. 对
[37:11] What? 怎么了
[37:12] – I just made eye contact. – She’s not coming over? -她看到我了 -她不会过来吧
[37:14] – Yeah, she is. – Oh, shit. -当然会 -该死
[37:20] – Oh, no. – Oh, my God. -不 -天哪
[37:21] – You want your palm read? – No. Not at all. -你想看手相吗 -一点也不想
[37:23] – Are you sure? – I’m sure. -你确定吗 -确定
[37:26] – Okay. – Hello. -好吧 -来了
[37:28] Here she is. 她来了
[37:33] Uh, Français, English? 法语 英语
[37:39] I want your palm read. 我来看看你的手相
[37:44] Yeah. How much is it? 好 多少钱
[37:46] For you, 50. Okay? 你的话给五十 好吗
[37:49] Okay. 好
[37:57] So you have been on a journey 你在旅行
[38:00] and you are a stranger to this place. 而且是第一次来这个地方
[38:04] You are an adventurer, 你是一个冒险家
[38:07] a seeker, 探索者
[38:09] an adventurer in your mind. 你心里有个冒险家
[38:16] You are interested in the power of the woman, 你对女性的力量很感兴趣
[38:20] in a woman’s deep strength and creativity. 女性深层次的力量和创造力
[38:25] You’re becoming this woman. 你正在成为这种女人
[38:33] But you need to resign yourself to the awkwardness of life. 但你需要接受生活的怪诞
[38:38] Only if you find peace within yourself 只有找到自己内心的平静
[38:42] will you find true connection with others. 你才能真正与他人建立共鸣
[38:49] – He is a stranger to you? – Mmm, I guess so. -你们不认识对吗 -大概是的
[38:58] You will be all right. He’s learning. 你不用担心 他正在学习
[39:02] Okay. 好了
[39:03] Money. 给钱
[39:12] You’re both stardust. 你们都是星尘
[39:14] Don’t forget. 记住
[39:16] When the stars exploded billions of years ago, 几十亿年前恒星爆炸
[39:20] they formed everything that is this world. 星尘化作世间万物
[39:23] Everything we know is stardust. 我们所知的一切都是星尘
[39:26] So don’t forget you are stardust. 所以记住你们也是
[39:34] I mean, that’s very nice and all, 她说的很好
[39:36] I mean, that we’re all stardust and you’re becoming this great woman. 我们都是星尘 而你正成为一名伟大的女性
[39:42] But I hope you don’t take that any more seriously 但我希望你不要觉得
[39:44] than some horoscope in a daily syndicated newspaper. 她的话会比报纸上的占星术更准
[39:47] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[39:49] She knew I was on vacation and that we didn’t know each other 她知道我在度假 我们不认识对方
[39:51] and that I was going to become this great woman. 还有我会成为一名伟大的女性
[39:54] But what was that “I am learning” bullshit? 但是那句”我正在学习”也太扯了吧
[39:57] That’s way condescending, you know? 也太居高临下了
[40:00] She wasn’t even doing me. 她都没仔细看我的手相
[40:02] I mean, if opportunists like that ever had to tell the real truth, 如果让她那样的投机者说真话
[40:06] it would put their asses out of business. 他们就赚不到钱了
[40:09] Just once I’d love to see some little old lady 我想看一个小老太太
[40:12] save up all her money to go to the fortune-teller, 把一辈子的积蓄交给占卜师
[40:15] she’d get there all excited about hearing her future 她兴奋无比 准备聆听自己的未来
[40:17] and the woman would say, 结果那个女人说
[40:18] “Tomorrow and all your remaining days “明天以及你余下的每一天
[40:24] “will be exactly like today, “都会和今天一样
[40:26] “a tedious collection of hours. “无聊乏味
[40:28] “And you will have no new passions and no new thoughts “你不会有新的爱好 新的想法
[40:32] “and no new travels. “和新的旅程
[40:35] “And when you die, you’ll be completely forgotten.” “等你死了 所有人都会将你遗忘
[40:37] “You know? “明白了吗
[40:38] “Fifty schillings, please.” “五十先令 谢谢”
[40:40] That I’d like to see. 我想看到这个
[40:43] It’s so funny how she almost didn’t notice you, huh? 她几乎没有注意到你 真有意思
[40:46] It’s weird. I wonder why. 好奇怪 为什么呢
[40:48] – She was really wise and intense. – Wise?Yeah? -她既睿智又热情 -睿智 是吗
[40:51] – I really love what she said. – Of course you do. -我真的很喜欢她说的话 -你当然喜欢了
[40:54] You pay your money, 你花了钱
[40:54] you hear something that makes you feel good about yourself. 又听到了一些让你自我感觉良好的话
[40:57] If you want, there’s a seedy section of Vienna 不如我们去找找维也纳有没有地方
[40:59] we can buy a hit of crack. 能买到白粉什么的
[41:01] Would you like that? Huh? Yeah? 你要来一点吗 要吗
[41:03] You’re so… 你这人真的…
[41:05] Stardust! Stardust! 星尘 星尘
[41:17] Oh, there’s an exhibition. 有个展览
[41:20] Yup, I guess we’ll miss it. 看来去不成了
[41:22] Doesn’t start until next week. 下周才开始
[41:24] Yeah, I think so. 是啊
[41:28] I actually saw this one a few years ago in a museum. 几年前我在一家博物馆里见过这个
[41:33] I stared and stared at it. Must have been 45 minutes. 我一直盯着它 看了得有四十五分钟
[41:38] I love it. 我很喜欢
[41:40] “La Voie Ferrée.” That’s great. 《铁路》 真好
[41:44] I love the way the people seem to be dissolving into the background. 我喜欢这种将人物虚化 融入背景的画法
[41:49] Look at this one. 你看这幅
[41:52] It’s like the environment’s, you know, stronger than the people. 就像在表达环境强于人类
[41:57] His human figures are always so transitory. 他所画的人物总是转瞬即逝
[42:01] It’s funny. Transitory? 有意思 转瞬即逝
[42:03] Transitory. 转瞬即逝
[42:24] – You think this is open? – I don’t know. Let’s try it. -你说这里开门了没 -不知道 去看看
[42:53] I was in an old church like this with my grandmother 我和奶奶到过一个和这里很像的老教堂
[42:56] a few days ago in Budapest. 就是几天前 在布达佩斯
[43:00] Even though I reject most of the religious thing, 即便大部分和宗教有关的东西我都不喜欢
[43:03] I can’t help but feeling for all those people 但我就是能感受到这里面
[43:06] that come here, lost or in pain, guilt, 迷失 或是痛苦 愧疚的人们
[43:12] looking for some kind of answers. 想来这里寻求某种答案
[43:15] It fascinates me how a single place can join so much pain and happiness 一个教堂竟能装下人们世世代代的悲喜
[43:19] for so many generations. 真是让我着迷
[43:22] You close with your grandmother? 你和你奶奶很亲近
[43:26] Yeah. 是的
[43:30] I think it’s because I always have this strange feeling 我想是因为我总有一种奇怪的感觉
[43:32] that I’m this very old woman, laying down, about to die. 我是一个躺在床上行将就木的老妇人
[43:39] You know, that my life is just memories or something. 我的一生只是一段回忆
[43:47] That’s so wild. 这也太不可思议了
[43:49] I mean, I always think that I’m still this 13-year-old boy 我总以为自己还是个十三岁的小男孩
[43:54] who doesn’t really know how to be an adult, 不懂得如何做一个大人
[43:56] pretending to live my life, 故作成熟地生活
[43:59] taking notes for when I’ll really have to do it. 悄悄记下来什么时候该做什么事
[44:03] Kind of like I’m in a dress rehearsal for a junior high play. 就好像是初中舞台剧的带妆彩排
[44:08] That’s funny. 真有意思
[44:10] Then up there in the Ferris wheel was, like, 那在摩天轮上
[44:12] this very old woman kissing this very young boy. Right? 就是一个老妇人在亲吻一个小男孩 是吗
[44:22] Do you know anything about the Quakers? The Quaker religion? 你了解贵格会吗 一个教派
[44:26] No, not much. No? 不了解 怎么了
[44:28] I went to this Quaker wedding once. 我参加过一次贵格会教徒的婚礼
[44:31] It was fantastic. 特别棒
[44:33] What they do is the couple comes in 新人入场后
[44:36] and they kneel down in front of the whole congregation, 会跪在全体会众面前
[44:39] and they just stare at each other. 然后注视对方
[44:42] And nobody says a word 谁都不能说话
[44:43] unless they feel that God moves them to speak or say something. 除非感受到上帝让他们开口
[44:48] And then after an hour or so of just, uh, staring at each other, 保持那样的状态差不多一个小时之后
[44:55] they’re married. 新人就算礼成了
[44:58] That’s beautiful. I like that. 好美 我喜欢
[45:17] This is a horrible story. 有个可怕的故事
[45:20] What? 什么
[45:21] – It’s not the appropriate place to tell it, but… – What? -在这里说不合适 可是 -什么
[45:25] I was driving around with this buddy of mine. 我曾和一个朋友开车到处闲逛
[45:27] He’s a big atheist. 他是个无神论者
[45:28] And we came to a stop next to this homeless guy. 我们停在一个流浪汉旁边
[45:32] My buddy takes out a hundred-dollar bill, 我朋友掏出一张一百块的纸币
[45:35] he leans out of the window and he says, 伸出车窗外 问
[45:38] “Do you believe in God?” “你相信上帝吗”
[45:40] The guy looks at my friend, he looks at the money, 那家伙看了看我朋友又看了看钱
[45:44] says, uh… 说
[45:47] “Yes, I do.” “我相信”
[45:48] My friend says, “Wrong answer.” We drove away. 我朋友说”回答错误” 然后就开走了
[45:53] – That’s mean, no? – Yeah. Yeah. -太刻薄了吧 -对
[46:06] Would you be in Paris by now 要是没跟着我下车的话
[46:07] if you hadn’t gotten off the train with me? 你现在应该在巴黎了吧
[46:10] No, not yet. 不 还没到
[46:13] What would you be doing? 要是那样你会做什么
[46:14] I’d probably be hanging around the airport, 我可能会在机场随便晃悠
[46:16] reading old magazines, 翻翻旧杂志
[46:17] crying in my coffee ’cause you didn’t come with me. 边喝咖啡边哭 因为你不肯跟我走
[46:25] Actually, I think I’d probably 其实我觉得我可能
[46:26] gotten off the train in Salzburg with someone else. 就会跟着别人在萨尔茨堡下车了
[46:29] Oh, yeah? Oh, I see. 是吗 我知道了
[46:31] So I’m just a dumb American 敢情我就是你随便捡来
[46:33] momentarily decorating your blank canvas, huh? 丰富人生经历的愚蠢美国人是吧
[46:37] – I’m having a great time. – Really? -我今天很开心 -真的吗
[46:39] – Yeah. – Me too. -真的 -我也是
[46:44] I’m so glad because no one knows I’m here, 我很开心因为没人知道我在这
[46:46] and I don’t know anyone 而且我也不认识
[46:46] that knows you that would tell me all the bad things you’ve done. 认识你 还会跟我说你做过的混账事的人
[46:50] – I’ll tell you some. – Yeah, I’m sure. -我可以跟你说说 -好啊
[46:54] You know, you hear so much shit about people. 知道吗 听过太多别人的事之后
[46:57] I always feel like the general of an army when I start dating a guy, 每次跟别人约会 我就感觉自己像个将军
[47:00] plotting my strategy and maneuverings, 制订我的战略计划
[47:03] knowing his weak points, what would hurt him, seduce him. 了解他的弱点 什么东西能伤害他或诱惑他
[47:07] It’s horrible. 太可怕了
[47:12] If we were around each other all the time, 如果我们一直在一起
[47:14] what would be the first thing about me that would drive you mad? 你会最先受不了我身上的哪点
[47:19] Mmm?Uh, no, no. I’m not going to answer this question. 不 不 我拒绝回答这个问题
[47:20] – What? – No. -快说 -不要
[47:21] I just, I dated this girl once who used to always ask me that. 我有个前女友就一直追问我这个问题
[47:25] “What about me bugs you?” you know? “我什么地方让你觉得不满意”
[47:27] So finally I said, “Well, 最后没办法 我说
[47:29] I don’t think you handle criticism too well.” “我觉得你不能正确看待批评”
[47:31] She flew into a rage and broke up with me. That’s a true story. 结果她勃然大怒 跟我分手了 这是真事
[47:34] All she ever really wanted to do was to have an excuse to tell me 但其实她只是想找个借口跟我说
[47:37] what she thought was wrong with me. 她觉得我有哪里做得不对
[47:40] – Is that what you want? – What? -你也是这么想的吗 -什么
[47:41] – Something about me bugs you? – No. -我有哪里让你不满意了吗 -没有
[47:43] Tell me. What is it about me bugs you? 说嘛 我哪里让你不满意了
[47:45] Nothing. Nothing at all. 完全没有
[47:46] What if it had to be something, what would it be? 如果非要说的话 是什么
[47:49] If it had to be something, if I had to think about it, 如果非要说 非要我想的话
[47:51] I kind of didn’t really like this reaction back at the palm reader. 我不太喜欢看手相的时候你的反应
[47:57] You were like this rooster prick. 你就像一只好斗的公鸡
[47:59] Rooster prick? What the hell is a rooster prick? 好斗的公鸡 那是什么玩意儿
[48:01] You were like a little boy whining 你就像是一个因为没有得到关注
[48:03] because all the attention wasn’t focused on him. 就发牢骚抱怨的小男孩
[48:06] Listen, this woman robs you blind, okay? 你被那个女人宰了知道吗
[48:09] You were like a little boy, walking by an ice cream store, 你就像一个小男孩 经过一家冰淇淋店
[48:12] crying because his mother wouldn’t buy him a milk shake or something. 因为妈妈不给你买奶昔就嗷嗷大哭
[48:15] – I don’t care what the charlatan has to say about it? – Hello. -我完全不在乎那个神棍说什么 -你们好
[48:20] What? 什么
[48:24] Oh. I understand a little bit. 我懂一点点
[48:25] But he doesn’t at all. I’m sorry. 但他完全不懂 不好意思
[48:28] Okay, so, um… 好吧 那…
[48:30] May I ask you a question? 我可以问你一个问题吗
[48:33] Yeah. 可以
[48:34] So, I would like to make a deal with you. 我想跟你做个交易
[48:39] I mean, instead of just asking you for money, 不想直接问你们要钱
[48:41] I will ask you for a word. 我想让你说一个词
[48:44] You give me a word. I’ll take the word. 你告诉我一个词
[48:45] Then I will write a poem with the word inside. 我写一首包含这个词的诗
[48:51] And if you like it, I mean, if you like my poem, 如果你喜欢我的诗的话
[48:54] if you feel it adds something to your life in any way, 如果你觉得它为你的生活增添了点什么
[48:57] then you can pay me whatever you feel like. 你再付点钱给我 多少钱都可以
[49:00] I write in English, of course. 当然了 是用英文写
[49:03] – Okay. – All right. Great. -没问题 -好的
[49:08] So? 那么
[49:11] Pick a word. 说一个词吧
[49:14] A word. Um… milkshake. 一个词 奶昔
[49:18] Milkshake. Oh, good. I was gonna say “Rooster prick.” 奶昔 挺好 我还准备说好斗的公鸡
[49:20] But great. Milk shake. 但奶昔也挺好的
[49:22] Milkshake? Okay. Milkshake. 奶昔吗 好吧 就奶昔
[49:27] – All right, so, we’ll… – Good. -那我们就… -好的
[49:40] Gotta say I like this Viennese variation of a bum. 我还挺喜欢维也纳这种特有的流浪汉
[49:44] I like what he said about adding something to your life, no? 我喜欢他说的那句 “给你的生活增添点什么”
[49:47] Yeah. 是的
[49:47] So, uh, were we having our first fight back there? 我们刚刚算第一次吵架吗
[49:51] – No. – Yeah, I think so. -不算 -可我觉得是
[49:53] I think we were. 我觉得我们刚是在吵
[49:55] Even if we were a little bit, 即使是吵了一下下
[49:57] why does everyone think conflict is so bad? 为什么大家都要觉得起冲突是不好的
[49:59] There’s a lot of good things coming out of conflict. 在冲突中也会产生很多好事啊
[50:01] Yeah. Yeah, I guess so. I don’t know. 或许吧 我也不清楚
[50:05] I always think if I could just accept 我总是觉得要是我能甘心接受
[50:07] the fact that my life was supposed to be difficult, 我的生活注定艰难
[50:09] that’s what’s to be expected, 没有任何盼头
[50:11] then I might not get so pissed off about it 那我就不会对生活有诸多不满
[50:13] and I’d be glad when something nice happens. 有了好事 我也更能体会到快乐
[50:16] Maybe that’s why I’m still in school. 或许这也是为什么我还在上学
[50:18] It’s easier to have something to fight against. 更容易找到抗争的对象
[50:20] Yeah, well, we’ve all had such competitiveness ingrained in us. 竞争的观念如此根深蒂固
[50:25] I can be doing the most nothing thing. 我可能在做最没有意义的事情
[50:27] I can be throwing some darts, shooting some pool, 在玩飞镖 在打台球
[50:31] and all of a sudden I feel it come over me 然而突然之间 有个念头出现在我脑海中
[50:34] I have got to win. 我一定要成功
[50:36] Is that why you tried to get me off the train? Competitiveness? 所以你才要我和你一起下车吗 竞争
[50:40] – What do you mean? – Okay. -什么意思 -好了
[50:43] Got your poem. 你的诗写好了
[50:45] Oh, all right. 好的
[50:48] Will you read it to us? 你可以读给我们吗
[50:53] Sure. Okay. 当然可以
[50:59] “Daydream delusion, “白日幻像
[51:01] limousine eyelash. 华美睫毛
[51:04] Oh, baby, with your pretty face. 你美丽的面庞
[51:08] Drop a tear in my wine glass. 泪滴落了我的酒杯
[51:10] Look at those big eyes. 你的深眸
[51:12] See what you mean to me? 你是我的什么
[51:14] sweet cakes and milk shakes. 甜甜的蛋糕 和奶昔
[51:18] I’m a delusion angel. 我是幻境天使
[51:20] I’m a fantasy parade. 仙境的花车
[51:23] I want you to know what I think. 我要对你坦白
[51:24] Don’t want you to guess anymore. 不用再猜测
[51:27] You have no idea where I came from. 你不知道我从何而来
[51:30] We have no idea where we’re going. 我们不知道自己去向何处
[51:32] Lodged in life like branches in the river. 投身生活的大河
[51:36] Flowing downstream, caught in the current. 顺势前行 随波逐流
[51:39] I’ll carry you. You’ll carry me. 我们携手同行
[51:43] That’s how it could be. 我们可以一起
[51:46] Don’t you know me? 你明白我的心了吗
[51:49] Don’t you know me by now?” 你明白了吗”
[51:52] Great. 真棒
[51:53] – Thanks. – Thanks, man. -谢谢你 -多谢了
[51:59] Here you go, 给你的
[52:02] – Thanks. – All right. -谢谢 -不客气
[52:04] – Here. Thank you. – Thank you. -给你 谢谢 -谢谢
[52:07] – Good luck, man. – Bye. -保重 兄弟 -再见
[52:08] – Bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[52:24] – That’s wonderful, no? – Yeah, yeah. -诗写得真好 -是啊
[52:30] – What? – You know he probably didn’t just write that. -怎么了 -你知道他应该不是即兴创作的吧
[52:33] He wrote it, but he probably just plugs that word in? 是他写的 但大概只是加了你给的词进去
[52:36] You know whatever milk shake. 奶昔 什么的
[52:38] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[52:40] Nothing. I loved it. It was great. 没什么 我很喜欢这首诗 写得很好
[52:50] – You know what drives me crazy? – What? -你知道我受不了什么吗 -什么
[52:52] There’s all these people talking 大家都说科技多么好
[52:53] about how great technology is and how it saves time. 怎么帮大家节省时间
[52:56] But what good is saved time if nobody uses it, 但如果大家没好好利用节省下的时间
[52:59] if it just turns into more busy work? 而只是进行更多繁忙的工作 又有什么意义
[53:01] – Yeah. – Right? -是啊 -对吧
[53:02] You never hear somebody say, 你不会听人说
[53:02] “Well, with the time I’ve saved by using my word processor, “因为使用电脑而节省下的时间
[53:06] I’m gonna go to a Zen monastery and hang out.” 我要去禅寺修行一段时间”
[53:09] You don’t hear that. 你不会听人这样说
[53:10] Time is abstract anyway. 时间这个概念太抽象了
[53:13] – Were you looking at this girl? – What? -你刚是在打量那个姑娘吗 -什么
[53:18] – You want to go in here? – What? -你想要进去吗 -什么
[53:19] – You want to go in here? – Yeah. It’s a club, no? -你想要进去吗 -是个夜店吧
[53:25] – You want to go? – Yeah. -你想去吗 -好啊
[53:26] Hello. 你好
[53:28] Fifty schillings. 五十先令
[53:29] – Fifty schillings. – Each. -五十先令 -每人
[53:32] I got a hundred. Here. I got it. 我这里有一百先令 给你 我来吧
[53:35] I’ll buy you a beer. Thank you. 我给你买杯啤酒 谢谢
[54:25] – You gonna buy me a beer? – Yeah. -你要给我买杯啤酒吗 -对
[54:27] All right. 好的
[54:31] You think Old Milwaukee is expensive here? 这的老密尔沃基啤酒会贵吗
[54:54] Merde! 他妈的
[55:01] We haven’t talked about this yet, but are you dating anyone? 我们还没聊到这个 但是你现在有和人交往吗
[55:06] You got a boyfriend waiting on you back in Paris or anything like that? 在巴黎有男朋友等你回去吗
[55:10] – No, not right now. – Not right? But you did. -暂时没有 -暂时没有 但之前有
[55:14] We broke up about six months ago. 我们六个月前分手了
[55:16] – Six months? – Yeah. -六个月 -是的
[55:17] Oh, I’m sorry. 真抱歉
[55:19] I mean, I’m not that sorry. But tell me about him. 其实也不是那么抱歉吧 跟我说说他
[55:22] Oh, no. No way. I can’t. 绝对不要 我不行
[55:23] – It’s really really boring. – Come on, tell me about him. -很没劲的 -说说嘛
[55:29] Okay. I was really disappointed. 我真的很失望了
[55:32] I thought this one would last for a while. 我以为可以和他长久的
[55:34] I mean, he was very stupid, ugly, bad in bed, 即使他又蠢 长得也不好看 活又差
[55:38] alcoholic, you know. 还酗酒
[55:41] – A real prizewinner. – Yeah. -真是一朵奇葩啊 -是的
[55:44] I was kind of giving him a favor, but he left me, 我算是同情他 他却离我而去
[55:47] saying I loved him too much 说我爱的太深
[55:48] and, you know, I was blocking his artistic expression and stuff. 让他没有了艺术创作的灵感
[55:52] Shit like that, you know. 这之类的屁话
[55:55] But anyway, I was traumatized and became… 我有些受伤
[55:58] And became totally obsessed with him. 变得对他很痴迷
[56:01] And so I went to see this shrink, 所以我去看了心理医生
[56:02] you know, and it came up that I had written 结果我写了一篇
[56:03] this little, stupid story 挺无聊的小故事
[56:05] about this woman trying to kill her boyfriend… 一个女人想要杀死自己男朋友…
[56:07] and how she was gonna do it, you know, all the intricate details. 要如何操作 所有的细节
[56:13] How to do it and not get caught. 如何杀人而不被抓
[56:14] She was gonna kill her boyfriend? 她想杀死自己的男朋友
[56:16] Yeah. 是的
[56:18] Yeah, she was. I mean… 是的 她是那么打算的
[56:20] It’s nothing I would do, but it was just some writing. 我不会那么做的 不过是写着玩玩
[56:23] No, I understand. 我明白
[56:24] Anyway, this stupid shrink believed everything I was telling her. 这个蠢货心理医生却全都信了
[56:27] It was my first time seeing her. 我第一次见她
[56:29] She said she had to call the police. 她说她得报警
[56:31] She had to call the police? 得报警
[56:33] She was… Merde! She was 她就像 妈的 她就像
[56:35] totally convinced I was really gonna do it. 完全相信我会真的去杀人
[56:37] Even though I’d explained 即使我跟她解释了
[56:39] to her it was just some writing and stuff. 不过是写的小说而已
[56:41] She said, looking deep into my eyes, “The way you said it. 她直视着我的眼睛 对我说 “你表达的方式
[56:44] I know you are going to do it, the way you said it!” 让我觉得你会下手的”
[56:46] She was totally out of her mind. 她真是疯了
[56:50] It was my first and last session. 那是我第一次也是最后一次见她
[56:52] So what happened then? 然后呢
[56:56] I totally got over him, you know. 我完全忘记他了
[56:58] But now I’m obsessed that 但现在我又痴迷着
[57:00] he’s gonna die from an accident a thousand kilometers away. 他应该会在千里之外死于非命这个想法
[57:04] – Oh, right. – I’m gonna be the one accused. -是吗 -我就成了头号嫌疑犯
[57:09] Why is it you become obsessed 为什么你会痴迷于
[57:11] with people you don’t really like that much? 你不怎么喜欢的人呢
[57:14] – You know what I mean? – I don’t know. -你懂我的意思吗 -不太懂
[57:18] So how about you? 那你呢
[57:21] – What? – Are you with anyone? -什么 -你有在和谁交往吗
[57:25] It’s funny how we managed to avoid this subject for so long. 我们居然这么久才聊到这个
[57:29] Yeah, but now you have to tell me. 但现在你得老实告诉我了
[57:31] Well, I kind of see love as this escape for two people 我认为爱情是两个不知如何独处的人
[57:36] who don’t know how to be alone, you know? 逃避孤独的结果
[57:38] Or, you know what’s funny? 或者更有意思的是
[57:40] People always talk about how 人们总是说爱是
[57:42] love is this totally unselfish, giving thing. 如何的无私奉献
[57:45] But if you think about it, there’s nothing more selfish. 但如果你仔细想想 爱再自私不过了
[57:49] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[57:52] So, who just broke up with you? 那刚和你分手的是谁
[57:55] What? 什么
[57:59] You sound like you’ve just been hurt or something. 你听起来像是刚受过情伤
[58:01] – Oh, do I? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[58:03] All right, a big confession, you know? 好吧 那我就坦白了
[58:08] I should have told you this earlier or something, but… 我应该早点告诉你的 但是…
[58:11] I didn’t come to Europe just to hang out 我来欧洲不是为了四处转转
[58:14] and read Hemingway in Paris and shit like that, you know. 或是去巴黎读读海明威什么的
[58:18] I saved up my money all spring to fly to Madrid 我整个春天都在攒钱 就是为了飞去马德里
[58:21] and spend the summer with my girlfriend who has been 和我的女朋友一起过夏天
[58:24] – Your girlfriend? – My ex-girlfriend. -你的女朋友 -前女友
[58:26] Who’s been in this asinine art history program for the last year. 她去年参加了一个特别蠢的艺术史项目
[58:29] Anyway, I got here, right, and we were reunited at long last, 我到了那 我们终于见面了
[58:33] and we went out to dinner our first night with six of her friends 第一天晚上我们出去吃饭 还带着她的六位朋友
[58:37] Pedro, Antonio, Gonzalo, 佩德罗 安东尼奥 冈萨罗
[58:40] Maria, Suzy from home, you know? 玛丽亚 还有一起过去的苏西
[58:43] She pretty much managed to avoid 在头几天 她差不多是一直
[58:44] being alone with me for the first couple of days, 尽量避免和我独处
[58:46] and I stuck around for a while just to kinda let it really sink in 我呆了一段时间 才慢慢接受
[58:50] that she wished I hadn’t come. 她不希望我来这一事实
[58:53] So I bought the cheapest flight out of Europe, 所以我买了最便宜的机票 想离开欧洲
[58:55] this one leaving out of Vienna tomorrow, 就是明天离开维也纳的这一班
[58:57] but it didn’t leave for a couple of weeks, 但当时还有几周的时间
[58:58] so I bought this Eurail pass, you know. 所以我买了欧铁车票
[59:02] You know what’s the worst thing about somebody breaking up with you? 你知道和人分手最糟糕的事是什么吗
[59:06] – Yeah? – It’s when you remember how little you thought -什么 -是你想到自己有多鄙视那个人
[59:09] about the people you broke up with and you realize that that 然后你意识到
[59:14] is how little they’re thinking about you. 他们同时也很鄙视你
[59:17] You’d like to think that you’re both in all this pain, 你以为你们都在痛苦
[59:19] but really, they’re just, 但实际上 他们只是想
[59:20] “Hey, I’m glad you’re gone.” “还好离开你了”
[59:22] Believe me, I know. 相信我 我了解
[59:25] – You should look at bright colors. – What? -你应该看看积极的一面 -什么
[59:29] That’s what the shrink told me, you know? 这是心理医生告诉我的
[59:31] I was paying her 900 francs 我花了九百法郎
[59:33] an hour to hear that I was a homicidal maniac, 花了一个小时去听别人说我是个杀人狂
[59:36] but I could perhaps shift my 但如果我多看看积极的一面
[59:37] obsession if I would concentrate on bright colors. 或许能走出自己的执念
[59:40] Well, did it work? 有用吗
[59:45] – It didn’t help your pinball. – Well, no. -对你玩弹珠的确帮助不大 -是不行
[59:48] Yeah, well, you know, I mean, I haven’t killed anyone lately. 我最近已经不杀人了
[59:52] Not lately? 最近不杀了
[59:53] Well, that’s good. You’re cured then. 那还行 你已经痊愈了
[1:00:02] I mean, there’s these breeds of monkeys, right? 有一种猴子
[1:00:04] And all they do is have sex, like, all the time. 他们整天就知道做爱
[1:00:07] And, uh, they turn out to be the least violent, 他们成为了最不暴力
[1:00:09] the most peaceful, the most happy 最平和 最幸福的
[1:00:12] You know? So, I mean, maybe foolin’ around’s not so bad. 鬼混也没什么不好
[1:00:15] Are you talking about monkeys? 你是在说猴子吗
[1:00:17] Yes, I’m talking about monkeys. 是的 我说的就是猴子
[1:00:18] – Ah, I thought so. Yeah. You know? – Why? -我也觉得 -怎么了
[1:00:20] I never heard this one, 我从没听说过这个
[1:00:21] but it reminds me of this perfect, you know, 但却让我想到了一个说法
[1:00:24] male argument to justify them fooling around. 完美地合理化了男性鬼混的行径
[1:00:27] No, no, no! Women monkeys are foolin’ around too. 不 不 不 雌性猴子也鬼混
[1:00:28] Everybody’s fooling around. 大家都在鬼混
[1:00:32] That’s cute. 很可爱
[1:00:33] You know, I have this awful, paranoid thought 我有个挺糟又有些偏执的想法
[1:00:35] that feminism was mostly invented by men 女权不过是由男性想出来的
[1:00:38] so they could, like, fool around a little more. 所以他们可以更随心所欲地鬼混
[1:00:41] You know, “Woman, free your mind. Free your body. Sleep with me. “女人 解放你们的思想 解放你们的身体 和我睡吧
[1:00:44] We’re all happy and free as long as I can fuck as much as I can.” 只要你给我睡 我们都会幸福而自由”
[1:00:47] – Ah! All right, all right. – I’m sure. -好吧 -我觉得就是这样
[1:00:51] But maybe, maybe there’s some biological things at work here. 或许生物学上来看 的确如此
[1:00:53] – Biological. – If you had an island, right? -生物学 -如果你有一座岛
[1:00:56] And there were 99 women on the island and only one man, 岛上有99个女性 却只有一名男性
[1:01:01] – in a year you’d have the possibility of 99 babies. – Right. -一年之后 岛上可能有了99个孩子 -没错
[1:01:03] But if you have an island with 99 men and only one woman, 但如果你的岛上有99个男性 却只有一名女性
[1:01:07] in a year you have the possibility of only one baby. 一年之后 可能只有一个孩子
[1:01:10] – So? – So? You know what? -所以呢 -所以 你知道吗
[1:01:13] – What? – On this island, you know, -什么 -在这座岛上
[1:01:15] I think there will be only, like, maybe 43 men left 我觉得大约只会余下43个男性
[1:01:18] because they would have killed each other trying to fuck this poor woman. 因为他们会为了争夺交配权而自相残杀
[1:01:21] You know what I mean? 明白吗
[1:01:22] And on the other island, there would be 99 women, 99 babies, 在另一个岛上 会有99个女人和99个孩子
[1:01:26] and no more men 而一个男人都没有
[1:01:28] because they would have all gotten together and eaten him alive. 因为他们会团结一心 把他生吞活剥了
[1:01:31] Oh, yeah? Yeah? See, I think there’s something to that. 是吗 我觉得这能说明点什么
[1:01:34] I think on some level, 我觉得某种程度上说
[1:01:35] women don’t mind the idea of destroying a man. 女人不介意毁掉一个男人
[1:01:38] You know? Like, I was once walking 比如说 有一次我
[1:01:40] down the street with my ex-girlfriend, you know, right? 和前女友在轧马路
[1:01:43] We just walked by those, you know, 我们碰巧路过
[1:01:44] real four thuggy-looking guys next to a Camaro. 四个凶狠的壮汉站在一辆科迈罗旁边
[1:01:48] And, uh, one of ’em sure enough says, “Hey, baby, nice ass.” 然后我们听到有一个人说”小妞 屁股很翘啊”
[1:01:51] So I’m like, “All right. Hey, no big deal. 我想的就是”无所谓 多大点事
[1:01:53] I’m not gonna get uptight about this.” Right? 我也不会因为这个恼火” 是不是
[1:01:55] Yeah, plus, you know, there were four of them. 而且他们有四个呢
[1:01:56] Yeah, exactly. There’s four of ’em. 没错 四个壮汉呢
[1:01:58] But she turns around, she says, “Fuck you, dickheads!” 她扭回头然后大喊”去你妈的 臭流氓”
[1:02:00] And I’m like, “Okay, wait a minute here.” Right? 我就在想”等等 什么情况” 明白吧
[1:02:03] They’re not gonna come over here and kick her ass. 他们是不可能跑过来暴打她一顿的
[1:02:05] You know what I mean? 明白我说的吗
[1:02:06] So who just got pushed to the front line on that one? 那是谁被推到冲突的前线了呢
[1:02:08] You see what I’m saying? 明白了吧
[1:02:09] I mean, women say they hate it 我的意思是 女人声称她们厌恶
[1:02:10] if you’re all territorial and protective, 保护欲和占有欲很强的男人
[1:02:12] but if it suits them, then 但到了需要的时候
[1:02:14] they’ll tell you you’re being all unmanly or wimpy. 她们就又说你唯唯诺诺软弱无能
[1:02:17] You know what? I don’t think women really wants to destroy men. 知道吗 女人并不真的想去毁掉男人
[1:02:19] And if? 而且如果
[1:02:22] Even if they want to, they don’t succeed. You know what I mean? 就算她们想 也做不到 明白吗
[1:02:24] I’m sure even men are destroying women, all right? 我觉得男人在毁掉女人们
[1:02:27] or are capable of destroying women much more than women. 或者说 比起女人 男人更会毁掉对方
[1:02:30] Well, anyway. It’s depressing. You know what? 总之 说来说去都很悲伤 你知道吗
[1:02:33] What? You wanna stop talking about this? 什么 是不想继续这个话题了吗
[1:02:33] Yeah. I hate it. 是啊 我讨厌说这个
[1:02:35] – Okay. Over it. – You know, man-woman. -好的 翻篇了 -你知道的 男人女人
[1:02:37] There’s no end to this. 说起来没完没了的
[1:02:38] – Like? You know. – It’s like a skipping record, you know? -就好像… -像出了问题的唱片
[1:02:41] Yeah. 没错
[1:02:42] Every couple’s been having this conversation forever. 自古以来 每对恋人都要谈论这个话题
[1:02:45] And nobody came up with anything. 但是没人能有个结论
[1:03:04] I saw a documentary on that. It’s a birth dance. 我在纪录片里看到过这个 这是出生舞
[1:03:07] – A birth dance. – Yeah. -出生舞 -没错
[1:03:37] – Should I give her some money? – Yeah. -我应该给她点钱吗 -是啊
[1:03:39] Everything that’s interesting costs a little bit of money. 有趣的事总是要花点钱的
[1:03:44] So a birth dance, huh? 这个出生舞
[1:03:45] Looked a little bit like a mating dance to me. 我觉得有点像求偶舞
[1:03:48] No, but really, women used it when giving birth. 不是 但是真的 在女人生孩子的时候跳
[1:03:51] In some part of the world, they still do it. 有些地方的女性现在还在跳
[1:03:54] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[1:03:55] The woman in labor enters a tent, 临盆的女人会进一个帐篷
[1:03:58] and the women of her tribe surround her and dance, 部落里的其他女人围成一圈然后跳舞祈福
[1:04:00] and they encourage the birthing woman to dance with them 还鼓励临盆的那个女人跟她们一起跳
[1:04:02] – so as to make the birth less painful. – Yeah? -让分娩过程没那么痛苦 -是吗
[1:04:05] And when the baby’s born, they all dance in celebration. 等孩子生出来 她们一起跳舞来庆祝新生
[1:04:09] Wow. I don’t think my mom would’ve gone for that. 我估计我妈应该不肯跳
[1:04:13] I like the idea of dancing as a common function in life, 我喜欢把舞蹈作为生活中的一部分
[1:04:15] something everybody participates in. 每个人都要参与进去的那种
[1:04:17] Mmm. I know. I heard about this old guy 我理解 我听说过有个老头
[1:04:20] who, uh, was watching some young people dance, 在看几个年轻人跳舞
[1:04:23] and he said, “How beautiful. 他就说 “跳的真美
[1:04:25] They’re trying to shake off their genitals and become angels.” 他们想把生殖器甩掉 然后成为天使
[1:04:28] I like that. 我喜欢这故事
[1:04:29] All right, one question. Go back there? 好 提个问题 回到刚刚的话题
[1:04:30] When the women are dancing and being all spiritual and stuff, right? 在女人们在跳舞祈福的时候
[1:04:34] Where are the men? Are we out food gathering? 男人们去哪了 我们是外出采集食物了吗
[1:04:37] Are we not invited? Y’all don’t need us? What? 没邀请我们 不需要我们吗 还是怎样
[1:04:40] Men are lucky we 你们该庆幸我们
[1:04:41] don’t bite off their head after mating. 在交配后不会把你们的脑袋咬下来
[1:04:42] Certain insects do that, you know? Like spiders and stuff? 有的昆虫就是这样 知道吗 蜘蛛一类的
[1:04:45] – Mm-hmm. – We at least let you live. -是啊 -我们好歹留着你们的小命
[1:04:47] – What are you complaining about? – Yeah. -你们还有啥可抱怨的呢 -有道理
[1:04:48] See, you’re officially kidding, but there’s somethin’ to that. 你看起来是在开玩笑 其实还有别的意思
[1:04:51] – You keep bringing stuff like that up. – What? -你一直在提那方面的事情 -什么啊
[1:04:54] – Yeah! – No, no, no. Wait a minute. -没错 -不 不 等一下
[1:04:57] Talking seriously here. 说认真的
[1:04:58] I mean, I always feel this pressure 我老感觉有一种压力
[1:05:01] of being a strong and independent icon of womanhood 就是我要成为个自力更生的女强人
[1:05:04] and not making…making 不能让…让
[1:05:05] look like my whole life is revolving around some guy. 我的人生看起来就是围着某个男人转
[1:05:10] But… loving someone, and being loved, 但是…爱上一个人 被他爱护
[1:05:14] means so much to me. 对我来说意义重大
[1:05:17] I always make fun of it and stuff, 虽然我总是拿这个开玩笑
[1:05:20] but isn’t everything we dream in life 但是大家一生的梦想不都是
[1:05:22] a way to be loved a little more? 希望被人多爱一点吗
[1:05:27] Yeah. 也许
[1:05:30] I don’t know. 我不确定
[1:05:31] Sometimes I dream about being a good father and a good husband. 我有时会梦到为人父 为人夫
[1:05:37] – And sometimes that feels really close. – Hmm. -有时像真的一样 -嗯
[1:05:40] But then other times, 但是 时而
[1:05:43] it seems silly, 感觉有些傻气
[1:05:45] like it would, uh, ruin my whole life. 彷佛这样的选择会毁我一生
[1:05:49] And it’s not just a…a fear of commitment 并不是我害怕对人承诺
[1:05:52] or that I’m incapable of caring or loving, 或者没有能力关爱别人
[1:05:55] because… I can. 因为我可以
[1:05:58] It’s just that… if I’m totally honest with myself, 只是 如果审视我的内心
[1:06:03] I think I’d rather die knowing that 我宁可临死之前
[1:06:05] I was really good at something, 知道自己有所长
[1:06:08] that I had excelled in some way. 出类拔萃过
[1:06:10] You know? Than that I’d just been in a nice, caring relationship. 而不是有一段有爱的感情生活
[1:06:18] Yeah. 我懂
[1:06:20] But… I had worked for this older man, 但是 我为一位老先生工作过
[1:06:23] and once he told me that he had spent all of his life 有次他告诉我 他穷其一生
[1:06:27] thinking about his career and his work. 呕心沥血 追逐名利
[1:06:28] And… he was 52, and it suddenly struck him… 他当时52岁 他说 有天他突然感到
[1:06:32] that he had never really given anything of himself. 他从没有为自己投入过什么
[1:06:36] His life was for no one and nothing. 他是个孤家寡人 一无所有
[1:06:40] He was almost crying saying that. 他说话时几乎落泪
[1:06:45] You know, I believe if there’s any kind of God, 我相信如果世间真有神灵
[1:06:48] it wouldn’t be in any of us, 也不会在哪个人身上
[1:06:50] not you or me. 不会是你 或是我
[1:06:53] But just this little space in between. 而是在人与人之间
[1:06:58] If there’s any kind of magic in this world, 如果世间真有魔法
[1:07:01] it must be in the attempt 一定是两个人不断努力
[1:07:02] of understanding someone, sharing something. 试图理解对方 试图互相分享的过程
[1:07:08] I know. It’s almost impossible to succeed. 我知道这很难实现
[1:07:10] But… who cares, really? 但是…有谁真正在意
[1:07:15] The answer must be in the attempt. 答案就在努力的过程中
[1:08:26] I really think this is a civilization in decline. 我觉得这是赤裸裸的文明倒退
[1:08:28] – Look at the service. – The service? -看看这的服务 -服务吗
[1:08:30] Where is the waitress? In New York, 服务员呢 要是在纽约
[1:08:32] this person would be out of a job. 这个人就要卷铺盖走人
[1:08:41] Okay. Now I’m gonna call my best friend in Paris, 好 现在我要给巴黎最好的朋友打电话
[1:08:44] who I’m supposed to have lunch with in eight hours. 我本来和她约了八小时后吃午饭
[1:08:46] – Okay? – Okay. -好吗 -好
[1:08:50] Dring. Dring. Dring. Dring. 叮铃 叮铃 叮铃
[1:08:54] – Dring. Dring. Pick up! – What? -叮铃 叮铃 接电话啊 -什么
[1:08:57] – Pick up the phone. – Uh, oh, hello? -快接电话 -哦 你好
[1:09:00] – Allo? Vani, c’est Celine. – Mm-hmm? -你好 范妮 我是席琳 -嗯哼
[1:09:03] Comment sa va? 你好吗
[1:09:06] Sa va bien. Et toi? 挺好的 你呢
[1:09:12] I-I’ve been workin’ on my English recently. 我最近正在练习英语
[1:09:14] You wanna talk in English? Just for laughs? 我们可不可以说英语呢 就为了好玩
[1:09:16] Yeah, okay. That’s a good idea. 好呀 好主意
[1:09:19] Um, I don’t think I’m gonna 我觉得我回不去
[1:09:21] be able to make it for lunch today. I’m sorry. 和你吃午饭了 抱歉
[1:09:24] I…I met a guy on the train, 我在火车上遇到了个人
[1:09:27] and I got off with him in Vienna. 我跟他在维也纳下车了
[1:09:28] – We’re still there. – Are you crazy? -我们还在这呢 -你疯了吗
[1:09:33] Probably. 很有可能
[1:09:35] Wh-What, he’s Austrian? He’s from there? 他是奥地利人吗 他是本地的吗
[1:09:37] No, no, no, no. He’s passing through here too. He’s American. 不 不 他也是路过的 他是美国人
[1:09:40] He’s going back home tomorrow morning. 他明天就回家了
[1:09:42] Why’d you get off the train with him? 那你为什么跟他下车呢
[1:09:44] Well, he convinced me. 他把我说服了
[1:09:48] I mean, actually, I was… 其实 我当时…
[1:09:50] was ready to get off the train with him 跟他聊了一会之后
[1:09:52] after talking to him a short while. 就想跟他下车了
[1:09:54] He was so sweet, I couldn’t help it. 他太好了 我控制不住
[1:09:57] We were in the lounge car, 我们在火车车厢里的时候
[1:09:59] and he begin to talk about him as 他给我讲
[1:10:00] a little boy seeing his great-grandmother’s ghost. 他小时候见到过曾祖母的灵魂
[1:10:04] I think that’s when I fell for him. 我就是那时迷上的他
[1:10:08] Just the idea of this little boy with all those beautiful dreams. 只是个可爱的小男孩 带着五彩斑斓的幻想
[1:10:13] He trapped me. 他捕获了我的心
[1:10:18] And he’s so cute. 他真的太帅了
[1:10:20] He has beautiful blue eyes, nice pink lips. 他的蓝眼睛超好看 还有精致的粉色嘴唇
[1:10:25] Greasy hair! I love it. 头发有点油 但是我超爱
[1:10:29] He’s kind of tall and he’s a little clumsy. 他有点高 看起来有点笨笨的
[1:10:34] I like to feel his eyes on me when I look away. 我特别喜欢自己看别处时 他看我的目光
[1:10:41] He kind of kisses like an adolescent. It’s so cute. 他吻技像中学生 太可爱了
[1:10:44] – What? – Yeah, we kissed. -什么 -没错 我们亲吻了
[1:10:47] It was so adorable. 听起来好有爱
[1:10:49] As the night went on, I began to like him more and more. 夜色越来越深 我越来越喜欢他
[1:10:54] But I’m afraid he’s scared of me. 但是我担心他有点怕我
[1:10:56] You know, I told him the story about 我给他讲了
[1:10:56] the woman that kills her ex-boyfriend and stuff. 一个姑娘谋杀了前男友什么的
[1:11:00] He must be scared to death. 他一定怕死了
[1:11:02] He must be thinking I’m this manipulative, mean woman. 他一定觉得我是那种控制人的坏女人
[1:11:07] I just hope he doesn’t feel that way about me. 我只是希望他不会那样想我
[1:11:10] Because you know me. I’m the most harmless person. 你了解我 我可是人畜无害的
[1:11:14] The only person I could really hurt is myself. 我也只能伤害自己
[1:11:18] I don’t think he’s scared of you. 我觉得他才不怕你呢
[1:11:20] – I think he’s crazy about you. – Really? -我觉得他也为你痴迷 -真的吗
[1:11:23] I’ve known you a long time, and I got a good feeling. 我认识你这么久了 我觉得没问题
[1:11:26] You gonna see him again? 你以后还会见到他吗
[1:11:30] We haven’t talked about that yet. 我们还没讨论过这个
[1:11:37] Okay. It’s your turn. You call your friend. 好啦 到你了 你给你朋友打电话
[1:11:40] – Okay? – Uh…All right, all right. -好不 -好 没问题
[1:11:45] Bring, bring, bring. 叮铃 叮铃 叮铃
[1:11:46] I usually get this guy’s answering machine. Brrring! 我老是接到他们家的答录机
[1:11:51] Hi, dude. What’s up? 嘿 哥们儿 怎么个事
[1:11:53] Uh… Hey, Frank, how ya been? 弗兰克 最近不错吧
[1:11:56] Glad you’re home. 还好你在家接电话
[1:11:57] Cool. Yeah. So how was Madrid? 还不错 马德里怎么样
[1:12:01] Uh, Madrid sucked. 马德里挺烂的
[1:12:03] Uh, you know, Lisa and I had our long-overdue meltdown. 我和丽萨积累了好久的矛盾爆发了
[1:12:07] Oh, too bad. I told you, no? 太糟了 早和你说过 兄弟
[1:12:09] Yeah, yeah, yeah. The long-distance thing just never works. 是啊 异地恋没希望的
[1:12:13] I was only in Madrid for a couple days. 我只在马德里待了几天
[1:12:15] And I got a cheaper flight out of Vienna, 有一班维也纳起飞的机票很便宜
[1:12:17] but, uh, 其实…
[1:12:20] you know, it really wasn’t that much cheaper. 也没便宜多少
[1:12:22] I just, uh…I couldn’t go home right away. 只是现在…我还不能直接回家
[1:12:26] I didn’t wanna see anybody I knew. 我不想见任何认识的人
[1:12:27] I just wanted to be a ghost, completely anonymous. 我现在只想销声匿迹 没人认识我
[1:12:32] – So are you okay now? – Yeah. -现在没事了吗 -好了
[1:12:33] Yeah. No, no. Yeah! I’m great. I’m great. That’s the thing. 没事 没事 我很好 就是要说这个
[1:12:36] I’m rapturous. 我感觉好极了
[1:12:39] And I’ll tell you why. 我告诉你为什么
[1:12:40] I met somebody on my last night in Europe. Can you believe that? 我在欧洲最后一晚邂逅了个美女 敢信不
[1:12:44] – That’s incredible. – I know. I know. -那太棒了 -我知道
[1:12:46] And you know how they say 你记得人们老说的关于
[1:12:47] we’re all each other’s demons and angels? 我们是彼此的天使恶魔什么的吗
[1:12:51] Well, she was literally a Botticelli angel, 她真的就像波提切利笔下的天使
[1:12:54] just tellin’ me that everything was gonna be okay. 让我重新见识了生活的美好
[1:13:00] How did you meet? 你们怎么认识的
[1:13:03] On the train. 火车上
[1:13:05] She was sittin’ next to this very weird couple 她就挨着一对奇怪的夫妇
[1:13:07] that started fighting, so she had to move. 两个人开始吵架 她就换了座位
[1:13:09] She sat right across the aisle from me. 就和我隔个过道
[1:13:12] So we started to talk. 我们就聊起来了
[1:13:14] And, uh, she didn’t like me much at first. 她一开始没那么喜欢我
[1:13:16] She’s super-smart, very passionate, 她聪颖过人 活力四射
[1:13:19] um, and beautiful. 还美若天仙
[1:13:23] And I was so unsure of myself. 而我那么没自信
[1:13:26] I thought everything I said sounded so stupid. 我觉的我说的一切都特别傻
[1:13:31] Aw, man, I wouldn’t worry about that. 兄弟 不用担心
[1:13:34] Nah, I’m sure she was not judging you. 不会的 她肯定没挑你的不是
[1:13:37] No. And by the way, she sat next to you, no? 肯定的 而且 她不是坐你旁边了吗
[1:13:40] – I’m sure she did it in purpose. – Oh, yeah? -她肯定是故意坐那的 -是吗
[1:13:42] Yeah. 是啊
[1:13:47] Us men are so stupid. We don’t understand anything about women. 我们男人都太蠢 根本搞不懂女人
[1:13:52] They act kind of strange, the little I know of them. 我也不怎么了解她们 但她们都怪怪的
[1:13:55] Don’t they? 是吧
[1:13:58] Yeah. 是啊
[1:14:03] I feel like this is some dream world we’re in, you know? 我感觉现在好像在梦境里
[1:14:07] Yeah, it’s so weird. 是啊 怪怪的
[1:14:10] It’s like our time together is just ours. 好像我们的时间只属于自己
[1:14:12] It’s our own creation. 是自己创造的时空
[1:14:14] It must be like I’m in your dream 一定是我在你的梦里
[1:14:16] and you’re in mine or something. 或者你在我的梦里什么的
[1:14:18] And what’s so cool is that 最酷的就是
[1:14:21] this whole evening, all our time together, 这一整夜 我们共处的时光
[1:14:23] shouldn’t officially be happening. 都本不该发生的
[1:14:26] Yeah, I know. Maybe that’s why this feels so otherworldly. 是啊 所以才有恍然如梦的感觉吧
[1:14:31] But then the morning comes and we turn into pumpkins, right? 但等朝阳升起 我们就又变回南瓜 对吗
[1:14:36] I know. 是啊
[1:14:38] But at this time, I think you’re supposed to 但是到了这时候 你应该
[1:14:40] produce the glass slipper and see if it fits. 拿出一只水晶鞋 看看合脚不合脚
[1:14:43] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[1:14:46] It’ll fit. 一定合脚
[1:15:06] This friend of mine had a kid, and it was a home birth, 我的一个朋友有个孩子 是在家里出生的
[1:15:08] so he was there helping out and everything. 他在那里帮忙打下手
[1:15:11] But he said at that profound moment of birth… 但他说孩子出生的那个重大时刻…
[1:15:15] Uh, he was watching his child experiencing life for the first time, 他看到 孩子来到世间的第一刻
[1:15:19] trying to take its first breath. 努力呼吸第一口空气
[1:15:21] All he could think about was that 但他当时脑子里的想法只有
[1:15:23] he was lookin’ at somethin’ that was gonna die someday. 眼前的婴儿总有一天也会死去
[1:15:27] He just couldn’t get it out of his head. 这个想法挥之不去
[1:15:30] And I think that’s so true. You know, everything is so finite. 真的很对 万物都有终点
[1:15:34] I mean, but…but don’t you think that’s what, um, 但不正是这一点
[1:15:37] makes our time and specific moments so important? 才让我们的时间如此宝贵吗
[1:15:41] Yeah, I know. It’s the same for us tonight though. 我们今晚也是一样的
[1:15:47] After tomorrow morning, 明早过后
[1:15:48] we’re probably never gonna see each other again, right? 我们也许再也不会相见
[1:15:53] You don’t think we’ll ever see each other again? 你觉得我们以后见不到了吗
[1:15:57] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[1:16:05] Gosh, I don’t know. Uh… 天哪 我不知道
[1:16:08] – I mean, I hadn’t planned another trip to… – Uh, me too. -我还没准备下一次旅行… -我也是
[1:16:10] I mean, I live in Paris. You live in the US. I totally understand… 我在巴黎 你在美国 我很能理解…
[1:16:13] I’d hate to make you fly. You hate to fly, right? 我不想让你飞过去 你不喜欢坐飞机对吧
[1:16:16] I’m not so scared of flying. 我不是很怕坐飞机
[1:16:19] – I mean, I could. – Well, if you were gonna come to the US -我是说非得坐的话 -如果你能来美国
[1:16:23] or if, you know, I mean, if I… 要么…也许我…
[1:16:26] Or you know, I mean, I could come back here. 我也可以再回来
[1:16:29] What? What? 怎么了
[1:16:31] No, let’s just be rational adults about this. 咱们先成熟理智地思考一下
[1:16:35] We… 我们…
[1:16:37] Maybe we should try something different. 我们不要这样了
[1:16:39] I mean, it’s not so bad if tonight is our only night, right? 就算只见这一晚也不算糟糕吧
[1:16:44] People always exchange phone numbers, addresses. 人们总是交换电话号码 通信地址
[1:16:46] They end up writing once, calling each other once or twice. 结果就写一封信 打一两通电话
[1:16:49] Right. Fizzles out. 是 很快就淡了
[1:16:51] Yeah. I mean, I don’t want that. I hate that. 是 我不想那样 我讨厌那样
[1:16:54] I hate that too. Yeah. 我也讨厌那样 的确
[1:16:57] Why do you think everybody thinks 再说了 为什么所有人都觉得
[1:16:58] relationships are supposed to last forever anyway? 美好的关系就该永远持续下去
[1:17:00] Yeah, why? It’s stupid. 是的 为什么 太蠢了
[1:17:04] But you think tonight’s it, huh? 但你认为就只有今晚了吗
[1:17:07] I mean, that… tonight’s our only night? 我们就只相处这一晚
[1:17:12] It’s the only way, no? 只能这样了
[1:17:18] Well, all right. 行
[1:17:20] Let’s do it. 那就这样
[1:17:22] No delusions. No projections. 没有妄想 没有期许
[1:17:26] We’ll just make tonight great. 就让今夜熠熠生辉
[1:17:30] – Okay, let’s do that. – Okay. -好 就这么做 -好
[1:17:49] We should do some kind of handshake, you know? 我们应该握手言定
[1:17:52] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[1:17:54] All right. 好
[1:17:57] To our one and only night together… 致我们共度的唯一一个晚上
[1:18:03] and, uh, the hours that remain. 以及余下的几个小时
[1:18:14] What? 怎么了
[1:18:18] It’s just… It’s depressing, no? 就是觉得…很忧伤 不是吗
[1:18:22] Now the only thing we’re gonna think of is 从现在开始 我们两个就只会
[1:18:25] when we’re gonna have to say good-bye tomorrow. 想着明天什么时候道别了
[1:18:28] We could say good-bye now. 我们可以现在道别
[1:18:29] Then we wouldn’t have to worry about it in the morning. 这样到早上就不会有负担了
[1:18:31] – Now? – Yeah. Say good-bye. -现在吗 -是的 说拜拜
[1:18:34] – Bye! – Good-bye! -拜 -拜拜
[1:18:38] Au revoir! 再见
[1:18:39] – Later. – Later. -回见 -回见
[1:19:11] All right. So here’s the plan, right? 好 我们这样
[1:19:12] You’re gonna grab the glasses and I’m gonna get the wine. 你去拿杯子 我去拿酒
[1:19:16] – Red wine. – Red wine. Right. -红酒 -红酒 好
[1:19:18] – You think you can do that? – No problem. -你觉得能拿到吗 -没问题
[1:19:26] – Wish me luck. – Good luck. -祝我好运 -祝你好运
[1:19:30] Hello. 你好
[1:19:32] Hello. 你好
[1:19:36] – Do you speak English? – Mmm. A bit. -你说英语吗 -一点点
[1:19:38] – Yeah? A bit? Well, All right. – Yeah. -是吗 一点点 那好 -是的
[1:19:40] I’m having kind of an odd situation, which is that, um… 这事说来奇怪 那个…
[1:19:44] Uh. This is… You see that girl over there? 这个… 你看到那位姑娘了吧
[1:19:50] – Yeah. – Yeah? Well, this is our only night together. -嗯 -我们只能共度这一个晚上
[1:19:54] Um, and she, uh… All right. 而她…好吧
[1:19:58] Here’s the problem. The problem is that she wants a bottle of red wine. 问题在于 她想点瓶红酒
[1:20:01] And I don’t have any money. You see? 而我又没钱 懂吗
[1:20:05] But what I was thinkin’ was that you might wanna, um, 但是我想你可以
[1:20:09] uh, give me the address of this bar. 留下这里的地址
[1:20:11] No. I know. And I would promise to send you the money. 我知道这听着很扯 但我保证寄钱给你
[1:20:14] And you’d be making our night complete. 我们的夜晚就等你成就了
[1:20:17] – You would send me the money? – Yes. -你会寄钱给我 -是的
[1:20:25] Your hand? 一言为定
[1:20:28] Okay. 行
[1:20:42] For the greatest night in your life. 为了你生命中最美的一夜
[1:20:45] Thank you very much. 太感谢了
[1:21:10] So often in my life 我有过好多次
[1:21:11] I’ve been with people and shared beautiful moments 与他人共度时光 分享美好时刻
[1:21:14] like traveling or staying up all night and watching the sunrise, 一起旅行 一起不睡觉等日出
[1:21:19] and I knew those were special moments. 我知道那些时刻很特别
[1:21:22] But something was always wrong. 但总感觉哪里不对劲
[1:21:25] I wished I’d been with someone else. 是在一起的人不对
[1:21:29] I knew that what I was feeling, 我很清楚自己当时的感受
[1:21:32] exactly what was so important to me, 对我很重要的事情
[1:21:34] they didn’t understand. 他们却都不懂
[1:21:40] But I’m happy to be with you. 但我跟你一起很开心
[1:21:45] You couldn’t possibly know why a night like this 你不会知道为什么这样的夜晚
[1:21:47] is so important to my life right now, 对我现在的生活如此重要
[1:21:51] but it is. 但真的很重要
[1:21:55] This is a great morning. 早上真美好
[1:21:58] It is a great morning. 是很美好
[1:22:02] Do you think we’ll have others like this? 你觉得我们还会拥有这样的早晨吗
[1:22:06] – What? – What about our rational, adult decision? -怎么 -成熟理智的思考呢
[1:22:10] Oh, yeah. Yeah. 对哦
[1:22:16] I know what you mean about 不过我懂你说的
[1:22:17] wishing that somebody wasn’t there though. 想当初如果某人不在场就好了
[1:22:21] It’s just usually, it’s myself that I wish I could get away from. 但我总是希望自己当时能避开
[1:22:26] Seriously, think about this. 说真的 你想想
[1:22:28] I have never been anywhere that I haven’t been. 我去过的地方 自己怎么可能不在场
[1:22:33] I’ve never, uh, had a kiss when I wasn’t one of the kissers. 吻过的人 嘴唇怎么可能没触碰过
[1:22:37] You know, I’ve never, um, 还有
[1:22:39] gone to the movies when I wasn’t there in the audience. 看过的电影 我不可能不在观众席
[1:22:43] I never been out bowling if I wasn’t there, 如果我去打保龄球
[1:22:45] you know, makin’ some stupid joke. 我不可能不开些蠢蠢的玩笑
[1:22:47] I think that’s why so many people hate themselves. Seriously. 这大概就是为什么那么多人讨厌自己 真的
[1:22:51] It’s just that they are sick to death of being around themselves. 特别讨厌跟自己相处
[1:22:56] Let’s say you and I were together all the time. 假设我们时时刻刻都在一起
[1:23:00] You’d start to hate a lot of my mannerisms… 你一定会开始讨厌我的很多行为
[1:23:03] and the way, uh… 比如…
[1:23:04] The way every time that we would have people over, uh, 每次朋友来我们家做客
[1:23:08] I’d be insecure and I’d get a little too drunk. 我就会没有安全感 喝酒喝太多
[1:23:11] Or, uh, the way I tell the same stupid, 或者讨厌我每次都讲的
[1:23:14] pseudo-intellectual story again and again. 自作聪明的破故事
[1:23:20] You see, I’ve heard all those stories. 这些故事我可听过不少呢
[1:23:22] So, of course I’m sick of myself. 我当然受够自己了
[1:23:26] But… 但是
[1:23:29] being with you, uh, 和你在一起
[1:23:33] has made me feel like I was somebody else. 让我觉得自己变成了另外一个人
[1:23:37] And the only other way to lose yourself like that is, um, 而其它能这样灵魂出窍的方法就只有…
[1:23:42] you know, dancing or alcohol or… 比如 跳舞 喝酒
[1:23:47] drugs and stuff like that. 嗑药之类的
[1:23:52] Fucking? 做爱
[1:23:55] – Fu…Fucking. Yeah. That’s one way. Yeah. – Yeah? -做爱 没错 是个办法 -是吧
[1:24:12] Do you know what I want? 你知道我想要什么吗
[1:24:15] What? 什么
[1:24:20] To be kissed. 被亲吻
[1:24:25] Well, I can do that. 那让我来
[1:24:40] Wait. Wait. 等等
[1:24:46] I have to say something stupid. 我得说句很傻的话
[1:24:49] All right. 你说
[1:24:52] – It’s very stupid. – Okay. -傻到家了 -说吧
[1:24:57] I don’t think we should sleep together. 我觉得不该跟你发生关系
[1:25:01] I mean, I want to, but 我很想 但是
[1:25:02] since we’re never gonna see each other again, 因为我们再见不到对方
[1:25:06] it’ll make me feel bad. 可能会让我伤感
[1:25:09] I’ll wonder who else you’re with. I’ll miss you. 我会胡思乱想你跟谁在一起 会想你
[1:25:17] I know. It’s not very adult. 我知道 这想法不成熟
[1:25:20] Maybe it’s a female thing. I can’t help it. 也许女性都这样 我也没办法
[1:25:23] Let’s see each other again. 我们还是再见面吧
[1:25:27] No, I don’t want you to break our vow just so you can get laid. 我可不想让你为了上床就选择毁约
[1:25:32] I don’t wanna just get laid. I want to, um… 我不只为了上床 我是想的
[1:25:35] I mean, I mean, I think we should. 我们应该上
[1:25:40] I mean, we die in the morning, right? 早上我们就都不复存在了吧
[1:25:43] – I think we should. – No. Then it’s like some male fantasy. -我觉得应该 -不 那就成了男人的渴望
[1:25:46] Meet a French girl on the train, 火车上偶遇法国姑娘
[1:25:48] fuck her and never see her again. 上床之后再不相见
[1:25:50] This great story to tell. I don’t wanna be a great story. 这是男人用来炫耀的 我可不想当主角
[1:25:51] I don’t want this great evening to just have been for that. 不想这么重要的一夜那样收场
[1:25:56] – Okay. – Okay? -好吧 -好吗
[1:25:57] Okay. We don’t have to have sex. It’s not a big deal. 好 我们不上床 没什么大不了的
[1:26:03] Okay. 好
[1:26:12] You don’t wanna see me again? 你不想再见我吗
[1:26:15] No, of course I do. Listen. 当然想 这么说吧
[1:26:17] If somebody gave me the choice right now 如果现在有人给我两个选择
[1:26:19] of to never see you again or to marry you, 再不见你 还是跟你结婚
[1:26:22] I would marry you, all right? 我会跟你结婚 知道吗
[1:26:24] And maybe that’s a lot of romantic bullshit, 可能听着是很扯的情话
[1:26:26] but people have gotten married for a lot less. 但也有好多人结婚的时候远不如这个浪漫
[1:26:32] Actually…I think 其实我
[1:26:35] I decided I wanted to sleep with you when we got off the train. 跟你下车时我就想跟你上床了
[1:26:43] Now that we’ve talked so much, I don’t know anymore. 但现在聊了这么多 我又不确定了
[1:26:46] – Oh, God. – What? -上帝啊 -怎么
[1:26:57] Why do I make everything so complicated? 我怎么什么事都搞得这么复杂
[1:27:00] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:28:03] What do you think’s the first 等你回到巴黎
[1:28:04] thing you’re gonna do when you get back to Paris? 你立马会做什么
[1:28:07] Call my parents. What about you? 打电话给我父母 你呢
[1:28:11] I don’t know. I’ll probably go pick up my dog. 我不知道 可能去接狗狗回家
[1:28:14] He’s stayin’ with a friend of mine. 现在寄养在我朋友家
[1:28:15] – You have a dog? I love dogs. – Yeah. You do? -你养狗 我很喜欢狗 -嗯 是吗
[1:28:17] – Yeah. – Oh. Oh, shit. -是的 -糟糕
[1:28:20] What? 怎么
[1:28:21] I don’t know. We’re back in real time. 我不知道 我们回到现实了
[1:28:25] I know. I hate that. 是的 我讨厌这样
[1:28:27] What is that? 什么声音
[1:28:30] Sounds like a harpsichord. 听着像古钢琴
[1:28:32] – Oh, check that out. – Somebody’s playing. -去看看 -有人在弹琴
[1:28:43] That’s cool. 真厉害
[1:28:59] What? 怎么了
[1:29:03] You ever danced to a harpsichord? 伴着古钢琴这样跳过舞吗
[1:29:05] Of course. 当然
[1:29:10] – Oh, wow. – What? -哇 -怎么了
[1:29:16] Uh, I’m gonna take your picture… 我要给你照个相
[1:29:19] so I never forget you 永远记住你
[1:29:21] or, uh, Or all this. 记住这一切
[1:29:25] Okay. Me too. 好 我也要
[1:30:25] “The years shall run like rabbits.” “时光定如白驹过隙”
[1:30:31] What? 什么
[1:30:34] Nothin’. Nothin’. 没什么
[1:30:38] I have this, uh, recording of Dylan Thomas 我有一段迪伦·汤马斯
[1:30:42] reading a W.H. Auden poem. 朗读威斯坦·休·奥登一首诗的录音
[1:30:44] He’s got a great voice. 他的声音很棒
[1:30:47] – He just…It’s like… – Hmm? What? -他就…好像这样 -什么
[1:30:52] “All the clocks in the city began to whir and chime. “城里的钟声已开始呼呼作响
[1:30:57] Oh, let not time deceive you. 噢 莫叫时光把你欺瞒
[1:31:00] You cannot conquer time. 时光它怎能战胜
[1:31:03] In headaches and in worry, 头痛心焦
[1:31:05] vaguely life leaks away, 生命在朦胧中溜走
[1:31:08] and time will have his fancy 时间它终将得逞
[1:31:11] tomorrow or today.” 不是明朝就在今日”
[1:31:14] Somethin’ like that. 大概是这样
[1:31:16] It’s good. 不错
[1:31:25] When you talked earlier about after a few years 你之前说在一起生活几年后
[1:31:29] how a couple would begin to hate each other 夫妻会开始讨厌彼此
[1:31:31] by anticipating their reactions or getting tired of their mannerisms, 掌握了对方的反应 或是受不了对方的习惯
[1:31:37] I think it would be the opposite for me. 我觉得我正好相反
[1:31:41] I think I can really fall in love when I know everything about someone 如果我对一个人了如指掌 我会爱到无法自拔
[1:31:46] The way he’s gonna part his hair, which shirt he’s gonna wear that day, 他的分头怎么梳 那天要穿什么衬衫
[1:31:50] knowing the exact story he’d tell in a given situation. 清楚各种状况下他会讲的故事
[1:31:56] I’m sure that’s when I know I’m really in love. 我深爱别人的时候肯定是这样
[1:32:21] – Hey, guess what. – What? -对了 -怎么
[1:32:23] We didn’t go to those guys’ play. 我们没去看他们的剧
[1:32:25] – Play? – Yeah. -剧 -是的
[1:32:27] – The cow? – Yeah. -奶牛吗 -是的
[1:32:28] Oh, yeah, we didn’t. Oh, no. We missed it. 对哦 没去 竟然错过了
[1:32:58] Okay. You know what bus you’re taking to the airport, right? 你知道去机场坐哪班巴士吧
[1:33:00] – Yeah, no problem. – I should get on this one. -知道 -我得上车了
[1:33:03] – Right here? You wanna get on that one? – Yeah. -就这 这节车厢么 – 是的
[1:33:05] – Um… – Okay. -那个 -好吧
[1:33:09] – I guess this is it, no? – Yeah. -看来是时候了对吧 -是
[1:33:12] Um, I really 我真的
[1:33:15] I-I…I mean, You know. 我…你知道
[1:33:20] Yeah, I know. Me too. 我知道 我也是
[1:33:24] I… My… Yeah. 我…我的…
[1:33:28] Have a great life. Have fun with everything you’re gonna do. 生活愉快 一切如愿
[1:33:31] All right, all right. Good luck with school and all that. 行吧 祝你好运 学业进步
[1:33:34] Okay. 好吧
[1:33:35] Well, I hate this. 我讨厌这样
[1:33:38] – Me too. The train is about to leave. – Yeah. -我也是 火车要开了 -是的
[1:33:48] Listen. All this bullshit we were talkin’ about… 听着 我们之前说的那些鬼话
[1:33:51] About not seeing each other again? 说不再见面的事
[1:33:53] – I don’t wanna do that. – I don’t wanna do that either. -我不想那样 -我也不想
[1:33:55] – You don’t either? – I was waiting for you to say. -你也不想吗 -我在等你说
[1:33:57] Why didn’t you say something? 你怎么不说
[1:33:59] I was afraid maybe you didn’t want to see me. 我怕你不想再见我
[1:34:01] Listen, what do you wanna do? 你想怎么办
[1:34:04] Maybe… Maybe we should meet here in five years or something. 要不…我们五年后来这里重聚
[1:34:07] All right, all right. Five years? Five years? That’s a long time. 好 五年吗 五年 那么久
[1:34:09] Yes, it’s awful. It’s like a sociological experiment. 太久了 像是社会学试验
[1:34:13] – How ’bout one year? – One year. All right. All right. -要不一年 -一年 好
[1:34:15] – One? How ’bout six months? – Six months? -一年吗 要不六个月 -六个月吗
[1:34:18] – Yeah. – It’s gonna be freezing. -是的 -到时候很冷的
[1:34:20] – Yeah? – Yeah! -是吗 -是的
[1:34:21] Who cares? We come here, we go somewhere else. 管它呢 我们碰头后再去别的地方
[1:34:23] Okay. 好
[1:34:27] Uh, six months from now or last night? 从现在算起还是昨晚算起
[1:34:31] – Um, Last night. Six months from last night… – Okay. -昨晚 昨晚开始六个月后 -好
[1:34:32] which was, uh, June 16. 那就是六月十六日
[1:34:35] So, uh, track nine, six months from now at 6:00 at night. 九号站台 六个月后 晚上六点钟
[1:34:40] – De…December. – December, yeah. -十二月 -十二月
[1:34:42] It’s a train ride for you. 到时候你坐火车来就好
[1:34:43] I gotta fly all the way over here and shit like that. 我还得飞过来什么的
[1:34:45] But I’m gonna be here. 不过我一定到
[1:34:47] – Okay, me too. – All right. -好 我也是 -好
[1:34:51] – And we’re not gonna call, write or… – Nah, it’s depressing. -我们不打电话 不写信 -不 不然多郁闷
[1:34:54] – Yeah. Okay. – All right. -好 -好
[1:34:58] All right. Your train’s gonna leave. Say good-bye. 好 火车要开了 说拜拜
[1:35:02] Bye. 拜
[1:35:04] Good-bye. 拜拜
[1:35:06] Au revoir. 再见
[1:35:09] Later. 回见
1995年 Tags:爱在三部曲, 豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: To Rome with Love(爱在罗马)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Secret Life of Pets(爱宠大机密01)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme