| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:30] | The female and the male are unwell. | 那对男女的状况不太好 | 
| [00:32] | The male fed me once. | 那男的喂过我一次 | 
| [00:35] | I hope he feeds me again. | 我希望他能再喂我 | 
| [00:37] | The female scared my uncle at her home. | 那女的在她家里吓唬过我叔叔 | 
| [00:39] | Scared? Did he release poo-poo? | 吓唬他?他拉屎了吗? | 
| [00:42] | Yes, he released. She pointed a weapon at him. | 是的 他拉了 她拿着武器指着它 | 
| [00:45] | Can this act of war be verified? | 你能证实这种战争行为吗? | 
| [00:47] | I will cry out for testimony. | 我愿意召集同伴作证 | 
| [01:01] | It is confirmed. | 那就证实了 | 
| [01:04] | I am upset. | 我很不开心 | 
| [01:25] | Fuck. | 该死 | 
| [01:51] | Stay right where you are. | 待在原地别动 | 
| [01:53] | Amy. | 艾米 | 
| [01:54] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 | 
| [01:55] | Don’t move. | 不许动 | 
| [01:57] | I’m calling the police. | 我这就报警 | 
| [02:04] | What the fuck? Get away from me! | 搞什么?离我远点! | 
| [02:09] | Danny! | 丹尼! | 
| [02:25] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [02:27] | Danny! | 丹尼! | 
| [03:21] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [03:28] | Fuck. Why’d you make me do that?! | 我操 你为什么逼我这样做? | 
| [03:46] | Help! | 救命! | 
| [04:06] | Help! | 救命! | 
| [04:12] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [04:33] | Fuck. | 该死 | 
| [04:53] | Fuck. | 该死 | 
| [05:14] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [05:53] | Goddamn it. | 见鬼了这是 | 
| [05:57] | Water. | 水 | 
| [06:07] | Oh, someone’s here. Thank God. | 那边有人 谢天谢地 | 
| [06:09] | Hello? | 你好? | 
| [06:15] | Ugh! Danny! | 丹尼! | 
| [06:17] | Oh, fuck you! | 去你的! | 
| [06:19] | Leave me alone! | 别再招惹我! | 
| [06:20] | You leave me alone! | 是你别再招惹我! | 
| [06:22] | You ruined my life! | 你毁了我的生活! | 
| [06:24] | I ruined your life? What? | 我毁了你的生活?说什么呢? | 
| [06:27] | I may never see June again, you psycho! | 你个疯子 我可能再也见不到琼了! | 
| [06:32] | My brother is dead because of you! | 都怪你 我弟弟死了! | 
| [06:35] | What? | 什么? | 
| [06:42] | Paul’s dead? | 保罗死了? | 
| [06:44] | I don’t know. I think so. | 我不知道 我觉得是 | 
| [06:46] | Fuck! | 我操! | 
| [06:47] | Danny, what happened? | 丹尼 发生什么事了? | 
| [06:49] | The cops shot him. | 警察开枪打死了他 | 
| [06:51] | He tried to climb over the wall and they fucking shot him. | 他想从墙上翻过去 警察开枪打死了他 | 
| [06:54] | Well, did you see him get into an ambulance? | 你看到他被送上救护车没? | 
| [06:56] | – How many times did he get shot? – I don’t know, okay? | -他中了几枪? -我不知道 好吧? | 
| [07:00] | I couldn’t see. | 我看不到 | 
| [07:01] | Well, then you don’t know. | 那你就是不知道 | 
| [07:03] | Like, maybe he got away. | 也许他跑走了呢 | 
| [07:05] | I mean, that could happen, right? | 那也是有可能的 对吧? | 
| [07:07] | I don’t know. I’m lost. | 我不知道 我迷路了 | 
| [07:09] | I just gotta see if he’s okay. | 我只是想去看看他是否还好 | 
| [07:12] | All right? I just– Do you know how to get back? | 行吧?我只是…你知道怎么回去吗? | 
| [07:15] | Look, I hurt my ankle when you shoved me down the fucking hill, | 你把我推下山坡时 我脚崴了 | 
| [07:21] | so just help me get out of here and I’ll show you where the road is. | 你只要帮我从这里出去 我就告诉你大路在哪里 | 
| [07:25] | I won’t call the cops. | 我不会报警 | 
| [07:28] | Where’s your gun? | 你的枪呢? | 
| [07:30] | I don’t know. I lost it. | 我不知道 搞丢了 | 
| [07:33] | How do I know you’re not hiding it? | 我怎么知道你是不是藏身上了? | 
| [07:34] | Huh? Because you’re a pathological liar. | 因为你是个病态的骗子 | 
| [07:37] | Because I would be shooting you with it, you moron. | 如果我有的话 早就把你崩死了 你这个白痴 | 
| [07:43] | Hey! Hey, come back here. | 喂!你回来 | 
| [07:44] | No. Use nice words! | 不行 除非你说话客气点! | 
| [07:46] | You called me a liar. | 你骂我是骗子 | 
| [07:48] | I am not helping you unless you use nice words! | 如果你不客气点 我就不帮你! | 
| [07:52] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 | 
| [07:56] | There’s a hospital by the highway exit. | 高速出口那里有家医院 | 
| [07:59] | I bet they took him there. | 我猜他们把他送去那里了 | 
| [08:01] | Look, you don’t get to talk about Paul. | 听着 你不配谈论保罗 | 
| [08:03] | – All right? – I was just trying to help. | -知道吗? -我就是想帮你 | 
| [08:07] | If I’m gonna carry you, you don’t get to talk, period. | 如果你想让我背你 你就闭嘴 就这样 | 
| [08:11] | Whatever. | 随你便 | 
| [08:19] | God, there is no service anywhere. | 老天 这里到处都没有信号 | 
| [08:22] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办呢? | 
| [08:24] | – If he thinks he can just take her away– – Can you please shut the fuck up? | -如果他觉得能抢走她… -你能不能闭嘴? | 
| [08:28] | Okay? You sure we’re going the right way? | 行吗?你确定我们走的方向对吗? | 
| [08:30] | Yes, I know where I’m going. Head towards those trees. | 是的 我知道该怎么走 向着那些树走 | 
| [08:33] | Which trees? They’re all trees. – The ones I’m pointing to, dumbass. | -哪些树?到处都是树 -我指着的那些 傻子 | 
| [08:37] | Oh, my God. | 老天 | 
| [08:44] | – It feels like we’re going in circles. – Well, we’re not, okay? | -感觉我们在绕圈子 -我们没有 好吗? | 
| [08:47] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [08:50] | Do you have anything to eat? | 你有能吃的东西吗? | 
| [08:53] | Yeah. Hold on. | 有 等等 | 
| [09:01] | – Oh, thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -行吧 | 
| [09:03] | – Thanks– – Here you go. | -谢… -给 | 
| [09:05] | – You are such a dick. – Mm. That is so good. | -你这人真混蛋 -真好吃 | 
| [09:08] | Ow! Why’d you do that? | 你干嘛? | 
| [09:11] | You started it. God. | -你起的头 -老天 | 
| [09:24] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? | 
| [09:26] | Stop. Stop. Stop. | 住手 | 
| [09:37] | Your brother taught me that move. | 你弟弟教我的这一手 | 
| [09:39] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 | 
| [09:40] | Next time someone honks at you, maybe let it go. | 下次有人向你鸣笛 你也许可以大度点 | 
| [09:43] | Maybe next time, think twice before you honk. | 也许下次你应该在鸣笛前多想想 | 
| [09:45] | – How about that? – Why are you angry all the time? | -这样如何? -你为什么总是很愤怒? | 
| [09:47] | – I could ask you the same thing. – Whatever. | -我也可以这样问你 -随便吧 | 
| [09:51] | We need water. | 我们需要水 | 
| [09:52] | Humans can go days without water, so relax. | 人类好几天不喝水也没问题 淡定 | 
| [09:55] | That is 100 percent not true. | 那句话绝对是假的 | 
| [09:57] | Oh, yeah? How long then? | 是吗?那应该是多久? | 
| [09:58] | I don’t know– Nineteen hours? | 我不知道…19小时? | 
| [10:00] | Nineteen? I’ve slept nineteen hours without water, you idiot. | 19小时? 我曾经睡了19小时没喝水 白痴 | 
| [10:04] | Who sleeps that long? | 谁会睡那么久? | 
| [10:06] | I had a bad day! | 我那天很不顺心! | 
| [10:07] | – You’re a child. – You’re a baby. | -你真幼稚 -你还不如我 | 
| [10:10] | You can’t even walk. | 你都不能走路 | 
| [10:11] | And you fucked yourself, by the way. I can’t even carry you now. | 而且你自断生路 我现在也背不了你了 | 
| [10:14] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 | 
| [10:16] | I just need to last through the night. | 我只需要撑过今晚 | 
| [10:18] | – Someone’s gonna find me in the morning. – Right. | -明早会有人找到我 -是啊 | 
| [10:21] | You think someone’s looking for you? | 你觉得会有人找你吗? | 
| [10:23] | I bet George doesn’t even know you’re missing. | 我打赌乔治都不知道你失踪了 | 
| [10:25] | He’s not gonna check on you, after all you put him through. | 你把他害得那么惨 他根本不想知道你的情况 | 
| [10:32] | Please, you’re not gonna shoot me. | 算了吧 你根本不会开枪 | 
| [10:35] | Relax! Jesus! My God. | 淡定!我的老天! | 
| [10:37] | You are fucking proof that Western therapy does not work on Eastern minds. | 西方心理疗法对东方头脑没用 你他妈就是最好的证据 | 
| [10:41] | Yeah, no shit. | 没错 太对了 | 
| [10:42] | Now go find some aloe vera and agave. | 马上去找些芦荟和龙舌兰 | 
| [10:45] | Elderberries too. | 还有接骨木 | 
| [10:47] | Come on. | 快去 | 
| [10:49] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [10:51] | And stay where I can see you because I will shoot. | 别离开我的视线 否则我真的会开枪 | 
| [10:53] | I have nothing left to lose. | 反正我也一无所有了 | 
| [10:57] | What the fuck is an elderberry? | 接骨木是什么玩意? | 
| [11:03] | Can I eat this? | 这个能吃吗? | 
| [11:05] | No, those are flowers. | 不行 那是花 | 
| [11:08] | Go towards the rock. Juicy shit thrives in the shade. | 去岩石那边 阴凉的地方会长有多汁的植物 | 
| [11:13] | Can I eat this? | 这个能吃吗? | 
| [11:14] | God, just listen to me and look for what I said. | 老天 你就好好听我的 找我说的东西 | 
| [11:24] | Can I get you anything else? | 请问还有什么需要吗? | 
| [11:26] | Tea? Dessert? | 茶?甜点? | 
| [11:29] | Keep sassing and you won’t get any. | 你再耍嘴皮子 就要饿肚子了 | 
| [11:33] | Oh, wow, okay. | 哇哦 好吧 | 
| [11:39] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道你问题在哪里吗? | 
| [11:41] | You only think about yourself. | 只顾自己 | 
| [11:45] | Your problem is you only bitch about everybody else. | 你的问题是你只会对其他人发牢骚 | 
| [11:50] | Let’s just stop talking, okay? | 我们就别聊天了 好吗? | 
| [11:56] | Here, have some elderberries. | 给你 吃点接骨木 | 
| [11:59] | Come on. | 接着 | 
| [12:03] | Whatever. | 随便吧 | 
| [12:05] | What a fucking mess. | 真是一团糟 | 
| [12:07] | You know, you’re born, | 说起来 你出生于世 | 
| [12:11] | you make choices, | 做了一些选择 | 
| [12:13] | then suddenly… | 然后突然间 | 
| [12:16] | you’re here. | 你就在这种境地了 | 
| [12:18] | Great summary. | 总结得很好 | 
| [12:22] | Hey, are you sure these are elderberry? | 你确定这是接骨木吗? | 
| [12:28] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 | 
| [12:31] | What the fuck did we eat? | 我们他妈的吃了什么? | 
| [12:34] | Something poisonous. | 某种有毒的东西 | 
| [12:37] | I thought you were a plant expert? | 你不是植物专家吗? | 
| [12:39] | I just Google shit and pretend I am. | 我只是在网上搜一下 假装自己是 | 
| [12:41] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. | 老天啊 我要死了 | 
| [12:55] | I think we’re in trouble. This– | 我觉得我们有麻烦了 这… | 
| [12:57] | This is not normal. | 这样不正常 | 
| [13:01] | I’ll go find help. | 我去找人帮忙 | 
| [13:04] | No, you won’t be able to make it back. | 不行 你绝对走不回来了 | 
| [13:06] | I just want to try. | 我只是想试试 | 
| [13:08] | Hey! | 喂! | 
| [13:09] | Don’t leave me here. | 不要把我丢在这里 | 
| [13:24] | I can’t move. | 我不能动 | 
| [13:27] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事? | 
| [13:28] | – What? – What? | -什么? -什么? | 
| [13:31] | What even is poison? | 到底是什么毒? | 
| [13:33] | I think they’re just chemicals. | 我觉得就是一些化学物质 | 
| [13:34] | What are chemicals? | 化学物质是什么? | 
| [13:36] | I don’t know, Danny. | 丹尼 我不知道 | 
| [13:40] | How come Asians are all lactose intolerant? | 为什么亚洲人都乳糖不耐受? | 
| [13:44] | Maybe because, uh… | 也许是因为 | 
| [13:47] | milk wasn’t part of our ancestors’ diet. | 牛奶不在我们祖先的食谱里 | 
| [13:50] | No, that doesn’t make sense, | 不对 这不合理 | 
| [13:53] | because all Korean dishes have beef. | 因为韩国菜里都有牛肉 | 
| [13:55] | So if we have the cows, why wouldn’t we drink the milk? | 所以如果我们有牛的话 为什么不喝牛奶呢? | 
| [13:58] | – Hey… – You know? | -喂… -你说呢? | 
| [13:59] | …you gotta stop asking me questions, okay? | …不要再问我问题了 好吗? | 
| [14:02] | – You sound like June. Mommy, why do you work so much? | -你听起来就像琼 -妈咪 你为什么总是在工作? | 
| [14:05] | – Okay. You all right? – Mommy, don’t leave me! | -好的 你没事吧? -妈咪 不要离开我! | 
| [14:09] | Time is not making sense right now. | 现在时间都混乱了 | 
| [14:11] | George told me how time is like– | 乔治告诉我 时间就像… | 
| [14:15] | Like, when you’re a kid, it’s all… small. | 当你是个孩子时 时间…很短暂 | 
| [14:20] | There’s like a percentage– | 就像是百分比… | 
| [14:22] | Fuck. I’m messing it up. | 该死 我说糊涂了 | 
| [14:24] | Um, there’s– Fuck! | 就是…该死! | 
| [14:27] | Fuck, I mess everything up. | 见鬼 我什么都搞不清楚了 | 
| [14:30] | I have to go home. | 我必须回家 | 
| [14:31] | The day you honked at me, | 你向我鸣笛的那天 | 
| [14:33] | I was trying to return these hibachi grills that I bought to kill myself. | 我是想去退回 我为了自杀买的木炭烤架 | 
| [14:40] | They wouldn’t let me return them. | 店员不让我退 | 
| [14:43] | It’s like the world wanted me gone. | 就好像世界想让我消失一样 | 
| [14:48] | Maybe that’s why we’re sick- | 也许这就是为什么我们都病了… | 
| [14:58] | God, I fucked it all up, | 老天 我完全搞砸了 | 
| [15:00] | they never even got my college applications. | 他们从未收到我的大学申请 | 
| [15:02] | Help Paul out. | 帮帮保罗吧 | 
| [15:04] | You’re the older brother after all. | 丹尼 毕竟你是哥哥 | 
| [15:09] | You hear those voices? | 你听到那些对话了吗? | 
| [15:12] | No, I don’t hear anything. | 没有 我什么都没听到 | 
| [15:14] | That’s nice. | 那就好 | 
| [15:17] | Danny, you really need to throw up. | 丹尼 你真的需要吐出来 | 
| [15:19] | It helped me feel better. | 这让我感觉舒服多了 | 
| [15:20] | One time I peed all over someone’s bathroom. | 有一次 我在某人的卫生间里尿了一地 | 
| [15:24] | Yeah, that was me. | 对 是在我家 | 
| [15:26] | Oh, yeah, right. | 对啊 没错 | 
| [15:28] | No, I was thinking when I was a kid. | 不是 是我小时候的事情 | 
| [15:31] | It was an accident, but my dad smacked the shit out of me. | 那是个意外 但我爸把我暴打了一顿 | 
| [15:34] | Now you have to pass that trauma down | 现在你得把这个创伤 | 
| [15:36] | to an innocent driver of a white SUV. | 传递到一名无辜的白色SUV司机身上 | 
| [15:44] | You know our body absorbs nutrients, | 你知道我们的身体会吸收营养 | 
| [15:47] | and then pisses and shits out all the bad stuff? | 然后通过拉屎撒尿 排出有害的物质吧? | 
| [15:49] | Yeah, Danny, I do know about that. | 是的 丹尼 我确实知道这点 | 
| [15:51] | What if we’re doing that to babies? | 如果我们对待婴儿也是这样呢? | 
| [15:54] | But, you know, like parents, | 但是 以父母的身份 | 
| [15:56] | like they just, like, piss their trauma down. | 他们把自己的创伤 “撒”到下一代身上 | 
| [15:59] | I wonder who took the first piss. You know? | 也不知道是谁第一个撒的 | 
| [16:02] | – What were we before monkeys? – Sponge. | -人类在变成猴子之前是什么? -海绵 | 
| [16:06] | We weren’t sponge before monkey. | 我们在猴子之前不是海绵 | 
| [16:09] | We used to have tails. | 我们曾经有尾巴 | 
| [16:11] | Sometimes I can still feel where my tail used to be– | 有时我还能感觉到尾巴原来的位置… | 
| [16:17] | Oh, my God, someone’s coming. | 老天 有人来了 | 
| [16:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:24] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [16:27] | For what? | 为了什么? | 
| [16:31] | What? | 什么? | 
| [16:36] | I think that helped. | 吐出来之后好多了 | 
| [16:39] | Oh, look, it’s pretty like Skittles. | 你看 看起来就像是彩虹糖 | 
| [16:42] | I could go for some Burger King right now. | 我现在可以吃点汉堡王 | 
| [16:45] | You know, everyone born in the ’80s got fucking screwed, | 说起来 每个80后都被毁掉了 | 
| [16:49] | like, fast food, candy, fucking secondhand smoke. | 快餐、糖果、该死的二手烟 | 
| [16:56] | Look, just think about it. | 你想想看 | 
| [16:58] | We hit puberty right when they invented the Internet. | 我们到了青春期 正好人类发明了互联网 | 
| [17:02] | And then when we left home, that’s when ethernet became a thing. | 当我们独立生活时 正好以太网火了起来 | 
| [17:06] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [17:07] | All that porn. Uncharted territory. | 所有那些色情片 未知的疆域 | 
| [17:09] | Yeah, it was like Wild, Wild West shit. | 是啊 就像蛮荒的西部 | 
| [17:11] | I didn’t even have to search. I grabbed whatever was available. | 我都不用寻找 看到什么就接受什么 | 
| [17:14] | You know what, we were the guinea pigs, right? | 我们就是小白鼠 对吧? | 
| [17:18] | We got used. | 被利用 | 
| [17:20] | It’s fucked up. | 太操蛋了 | 
| [17:21] | I guess I can agree with that. | 我猜我同意你的说法 | 
| [17:24] | Yo, what if– | 喂 如果… | 
| [17:27] | What if our generation started copying the porn | 如果我们这一代 开始模仿他们在现实中看到的 | 
| [17:33] | that they saw in real life? | 色情片会怎样? | 
| [17:35] | And then real life became the porn. | 现实生活变成了色情片 | 
| [17:38] | Like digital– Like a digital-analog bridge. | 就像数字…就像数字模拟桥梁一样 | 
| [17:45] | Right, like… | 是的 感觉… | 
| [17:48] | we’re the reason choking is mainstream now. | 我们就是现在窒息癖成为主流的原因 | 
| [17:51] | It is? | 真的吗? | 
| [17:52] | Yeah, all the kids are doing it. | 是啊 好多孩子都玩这个 | 
| [17:58] | They don’t even know that it used to be less common. | 他们都不知道这事之前可不常见 | 
| [18:00] | What? | 什么? | 
| [18:04] | Is that what my brother was like? | 我弟也这样吗? | 
| [18:06] | Yeah, very rough but like in the best way possible. | 对 挺粗暴的 但让我爽爆了 | 
| [18:08] | Okay, actually never– Stop. Stop, stop, stop. Okay? | 好了 还是别…别说了 好吧? | 
| [18:11] | I’m sorry I asked. I don’t want to know details. | 很抱歉我问了这个 我不想知道细节 | 
| [18:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [18:21] | I don’t even know if Paul had a real girlfriend. | 我都不知道保罗是否真的有个女朋友 | 
| [18:27] | I should have talked to him more. | 我应该多和他聊聊的 | 
| [18:30] | About some real shit. | 认真地聊聊 | 
| [18:33] | He would have liked that. | 他会很开心的 | 
| [18:37] | I think he just wanted to feel seen. | 我觉得他只是想要别人看到他 | 
| [18:40] | I mean, we all do, right? | 我们都希望这样 对吧? | 
| [18:46] | I don’t want anyone to see who I really am. | 我不想让任何人看到真实的我 | 
| [18:55] | You know, one time I was so sick of George’s vases, | 有一次 我真的受够了乔治的花瓶 | 
| [18:58] | I broke one on purpose and I blamed it on June. | 于是我故意打碎了一个 让琼背锅 | 
| [19:02] | – You don’t like George’s vases? – No, I hate them. | -你不喜欢乔治的花瓶? -我讨厌它们 | 
| [19:08] | I just– I couldn’t tell him. | 我就是…我不能告诉他 | 
| [19:11] | I couldn’t tell him a lot of things. | 我有很多事都不能告诉他 | 
| [19:13] | Why not? | 为什么不能? | 
| [19:14] | I think when nowhere feels like home, you just retreat into yourself. | 我觉得当你感到无处为家的时候 你就自闭了 | 
| [19:24] | But George and June feel like home, right? | 乔治和琼有家的感觉 对吧? | 
| [19:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [19:35] | I used to think June was the answer. | 我之前觉得琼是一切的答案 | 
| [19:37] | When she was a baby, I’d look at her and I just felt like, | 当她还是个婴儿时 我会看着她 | 
| [19:41] | no matter what I did or didn’t do that day, | 感觉当天无论自己做了什么 或者没做什么 | 
| [19:44] | her love would never waver. | 她对我的爱都绝对不会动摇 | 
| [19:47] | And I’ve been chasing that feeling with her ever since. | 从那时开始 我就在她身上寻求这种感觉 | 
| [19:52] | But she’s getting older. | 但她长大了 | 
| [19:55] | And her love gets very conditional. | 她的爱也附加了条件 | 
| [19:58] | Right, like if you give me that cookie, then I’ll give you the hug. | 是啊 就像如果你给我饼干 我就给你一个拥抱 | 
| [20:03] | Paul is like that. | 保罗就是那样 | 
| [20:05] | Still is. | 现在也是 | 
| [20:06] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [20:08] | I realized, you know, when she was a baby, | 我意识到 即便她还是婴儿时 | 
| [20:12] | she never had unconditional love for me. | 也从来没给过我无条件的爱 | 
| [20:16] | People think babies are so innocent and cute but they’re not. | 人们认为婴儿天真无暇 可爱至极 但他们不是这样 | 
| [20:19] | No, they’re all screaming and crying | 没错 他们会尖叫大哭 | 
| [20:21] | because they don’t got what they want right away. | 因为他们没有马上得到 自己想要的东西 | 
| [20:24] | – Ugh. – They’re the most ruthless of us all. | 他们才是人类里最无情的存在 | 
| [20:27] | They just lack the words or power to do anything about it. | 他们只是缺少 能够说话行动的能力而已 | 
| [20:31] | A baby with mobility and strength is just a serial killer. | 有行动能力和力量的婴儿 会成为连环杀手 | 
| [20:38] | And yet, to think… | 但真是不可思议 | 
| [20:40] | I expected this little child to make me whole. | 我希望这个小孩子能够补全自己 | 
| [20:45] | When George couldn’t and work couldn’t. | 在乔治和工作都做不到这点的时候 | 
| [20:56] | Why is it so hard for us to be happy? | 我们想开心怎么就那么难? | 
| [21:05] | Oh, shit, you okay? | 该死 你没事吧? | 
| [21:08] | Did I eat Skittles? | 我吃彩虹糖没? | 
| [21:12] | Oh, something’s not right. It’s coming back on strong. | 感觉不对劲 难受劲又凶猛地回来了 | 
| [21:16] | I feel like you’re inside my head. | 我感觉你在我脑子里 | 
| [21:19] | Are you talking or me? | 是你在说话还是我想多了? | 
| [21:20] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 | 
| [21:23] | I think I was talking about this one night, | 我好像在说某个晚上的事 | 
| [21:25] | I was up real late at night | 那晚我睡得很晚 | 
| [21:27] | and my mom got me real good with that Kmart maemae. | 我妈从韩国食品超市 给我买了很好吃的零食 | 
| [21:31] | I think I was like 12 or 13 at the time. | 我当时差不多12或13岁吧 | 
| [21:33] | I got out of bed and walked over to my brother’s. | 我下了床 走到我弟弟的房间 | 
| [21:37] | God, he must have been having a good-ass dream | 老天 他肯定在做美梦 | 
| [21:39] | because he was all smiling and shit. | 因为他满面笑容 | 
| [21:42] | Made me so fucking mad. | 我就特别生气 | 
| [21:46] | I grabbed a mechanical pencil and I was about to stab Paul in the eye. | 我抓起一支自动铅笔 就要扎到保罗的眼睛里 | 
| [21:51] | And the only reason I didn’t was because when I looked up | 我没那么做的唯一原因 是因为当我抬头的时候 | 
| [21:56] | there was a motel guest staring right back at me outside the window. | 有一个旅馆客人直直地从窗外看着我 | 
| [22:00] | I thought I did that. | 我好像真那么做了 | 
| [22:02] | Wait. | 等下 | 
| [22:05] | Who am I? | 我是谁? | 
| [22:06] | Yo, you’re Amy. | 喂 你是艾米 | 
| [22:09] | I’m Danny. Come on. | 我是丹尼 就这样 | 
| [22:11] | Oh, right, I’m Amy. | 对 我是艾米 | 
| [22:15] | Wait, did you jerk off to my butt photo? | 等等 你对着我屁股的照片打飞机了? | 
| [22:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [22:22] | It’s okay, Danny. | 没关系 丹尼 | 
| [22:27] | I’ve done some shameful things too. | 我也做过不光彩的事 | 
| [22:31] | Yo, by the way, what’s up with your tattoo? | 对了 你的纹身是怎么回事? | 
| [22:33] | It’s the number 22. | 是数字22 | 
| [22:35] | Right, but why 22? | 好 但为什么纹22? | 
| [22:37] | Did you know Joseph Heller titled his book Catch-18 | 你知道约瑟夫海勒 有本叫《第18条军规》 | 
| [22:41] | but his editor arbitrarily changed it to Catch-22? | 但他的编辑擅自改成了 《第22条军规》吗? | 
| [22:49] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [22:50] | Well, for as long as I can remember, that’s what being alive has felt like. | 好吧 从我记事起 这就是活着的感觉 | 
| [22:56] | Can’t have form without space. | 没有空间就没有形体 | 
| [23:00] | Can’t experience light without dark. | 没有黑暗就不能体验光明 | 
| [23:03] | We’re stuck. | 我们被困住了 | 
| [23:05] | Yeah, and any time you try to hold on to one thing… | 是啊 每当你试图抓住什么 | 
| [23:13] | it slips away. | 它都会溜走 | 
| [23:18] | I’ve never been able to describe this feeling inside of me, | 我从未找到办法形容内心的感觉 | 
| [23:23] | but I think that’s it. | 但我觉得就是这个了 | 
| [23:26] | Catch-22. | 第22条军规 | 
| [23:28] | Right? It’s like a void. | 是吧? 就像一片虚空 | 
| [23:32] | But not. It’s like empty but solid. | 但又不是 是一种固态的虚无 | 
| [23:38] | Yes, that’s right, Daniel. | 是的 就是那样 丹尼尔 | 
| [23:41] | Empty but solid. | 固态的虚无 | 
| [23:45] | Right under the surface. | 就在表面之下 | 
| [23:49] | You think other people feel this way? | 你觉得其他人会有这种感觉吗? | 
| [23:54] | I know George doesn’t. | 我知道乔治不会 | 
| [23:57] | I hope June never does. | 我希望琼永远不会 | 
| [24:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [24:03] | Maybe we’re not normal. | 也许我们不正常 | 
| [24:05] | Maybe we’re too fucked up. | 也许我们脑子有病 | 
| [24:08] | Or maybe normal people are just delusional fucked up people. | 又或许正常人才是心怀妄想的神经病 | 
| [24:17] | Either way, that’s why I don’t believe in God. | 不管怎样 这就是我不信上帝的原因 | 
| [24:23] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? | 
| [24:26] | Why would a God make it like this? | 上帝为何会创造这样的世界? | 
| [24:32] | Well, if God is everything, | 也许上帝即万物 | 
| [24:37] | then we’re God. | 那我们也是上帝 | 
| [24:39] | That means God is just like us. | 那就意味着上帝和我们一样 | 
| [24:42] | Maybe that’s why everything is the way it is. | 也许这就是一切会变成这样的原因 | 
| [24:45] | God’s just trying not to feel alone in nothingness. | 上帝只是不想 在虚无的世界中感受孤独 | 
| [24:51] | I’ve never talked to anybody like this before. | 我之前从来没这样和人聊过 | 
| [24:55] | Me neither. | 我也是 | 
| [25:00] | I think we’re dying. | 我觉得我们快死了 | 
| [25:04] | I think so too. | 我也这么觉得 | 
| [25:12] | I see your life. | 我看到了你的人生 | 
| [25:17] | You poor thing. | 你这个小可怜 | 
| [25:22] | All you wanted was to not be alone. | 你想要的只是不再孤单 | 
| [25:26] | You don’t have to be ashamed. | 你不用觉得羞愧 | 
| [25:29] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 | 
| [25:33] | I see it all. | 我都看见了 | 
| [25:35] | You don’t have to hide. It’s okay. | 你不用隐藏自己 没关系的 | 
| [25:42] | Wow. | 哇哦 | 
| [25:47] | There’s really nothing after this. | 在这之后真的是一片虚无 | 
| [25:51] | We should have done this more often. | 我们应该多聊几次 | 
| [25:56] | What a waste. | 真是遗憾 | 
| [26:01] | At least we did it once. | 至少我们聊过一次 | 
| [26:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [26:08] | This is nice. | 这样真好 | 
| [26:48] | Oh, my God. | 老天 | 
| [26:50] | Danny, wake up. | 丹尼 醒醒 | 
| [27:02] | We’re still here? | 我们还活着? | 
| [27:03] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [27:17] | Hey, I hear cars. | 嘿 我听到汽车的声音了 | 
| [27:21] | Oh, we gotta be getting close. | 我们肯定快到了 | 
| [27:23] | It’s kind of funny that we’re rushing back | 我们迫不及待地回到 | 
| [27:25] | to the absolute shit show that’s waiting for us. | 正在等待我们的烂摊子里 这真是太逗了 | 
| [27:28] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 | 
| [27:30] | we gotta face it, right? Fuck. | 我们必须面对 对吧?该死 | 
| [27:32] | Yeah, but we could slow down, right? | 是啊 但我们可以慢点走 对吧? | 
| [27:36] | Yeah. All right, yeah. | 是的 好啊 可以 | 
| [27:42] | You know what? | 你知道吗? | 
| [27:43] | You forget, but LA’s pretty beautiful. | 你有时会忘记 但洛杉矶挺漂亮的 | 
| [27:46] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [27:47] | You get so used to it, it’s easy to take for granted. | 你对此太习以为常了 就会认为是理所当然的 | 
| [27:50] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [27:51] | There’s some houses over there. | 那边有几栋房子 | 
| [27:53] | Oh, wow. | 太好了 | 
| [27:54] | Look. There they are. | 你看 它们就在那里 | 
| [27:56] | It’s so peaceful from up here. | 从上面这里看还挺宁静的 | 
| [28:02] | I got reception. | 我有信号了 | 
| [28:10] | Oh. Thank you, God. | 感谢上帝 | 
| [28:13] | Paul’s alive. | 保罗还活着 | 
| [28:14] | Oh, my God, that’s amazing. | 老天 这真是太好了 | 
| [28:17] | Shit, I lost reception. | 该死 我又没信号了 | 
| [28:19] | Fuck. Me too. | 可恶 我也是 | 
| [28:27] | Those houses looked a lot closer from up there. | 从上面看 那些房子没这么远 | 
| [28:30] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [28:31] | I think we’re close. | 我觉得我们快到了 | 
| [28:32] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢老天 | 
| [28:36] | I’m sure we can explain everything. | 我们肯定可以解释这一切 | 
| [28:38] | A good lawyer should keep you out of jail. | 好律师可以让你免遭牢狱之灾 | 
| [28:41] | Look, Danny, if you need help with anything, | 丹尼 如果你需要我帮忙 | 
| [28:43] | – like financially or like– – No, no, no. I’ll be fine. | -经济上或… -不用 我不会有事 | 
| [28:46] | Everything’s gonna work out as it should. | 船到桥头自然直 | 
| [28:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? | 
| [28:49] | I mean, I’m not, but… | 我不确定 但是… | 
| [28:53] | – We need a break. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我们需要休息一下 -是的 | 
| [28:56] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [28:57] | – All right, you good? – Yep. | -好了 你没事吧? -没事 | 
| [28:59] | Careful, careful. Okay? | 小心 好了吗? | 
| [29:01] | – Yeah. Hey! | -行了 -嘿! | 
| [29:03] | – Amy! Are you okay? – George? | -艾米!你没事吧? -乔治? | 
| [29:07] | Get your hands off her! | 把你的手从她身上拿开! | 
| [29:47] | What? What? | 什么? | 
| [30:07] | I just wanna know if I gotta get to where you are. | 我只想知道能否像你一样成功 | 
| [30:10] | Everything fades. | 一切都会消失 | 
| [30:13] | Nothing lasts. | 没有什么能够长久 |