时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | ♪ Amazing grace ♪ | ♪ 奇异恩典 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ How sweet the sound ♪ | ♪ 何等甘甜 ♪ |
[00:23] | ♪ That saved a wretch ♪ | ♪ 拯救了像我这般 ♪ |
[00:27] | ♪ Like me ♪ | ♪ 无助的人 ♪ |
[00:31] | ♪ I once was lost ♪ | ♪ 我曾迷失 ♪ |
[00:35] | ♪ But now I’m found ♪ | ♪ 如今已被找回 ♪ |
[00:40] | ♪ Was blind ♪ | ♪ 曾经盲目 ♪ |
[00:42] | ♪ But now I see ♪ | ♪ 如今又能看见 ♪ |
[00:47] | ♪ My chains are gone ♪ | ♪ 锁链得开 ♪ |
[00:52] | ♪ I’ve been set free ♪ | ♪ 我得自由 ♪ |
[00:56] | ♪ My God, my savior ♪ | ♪ 我的上帝 我的救主 ♪ |
[01:00] | ♪ Has ransomed me ♪ | ♪ 已救赎我 ♪ |
[01:04] | ♪ And like a flood ♪ | ♪ 想那洪涛 ♪ |
[01:08] | ♪ His mercy reigns ♪ | ♪ 怜悯涌流 ♪ |
[01:12] | ♪ Unending love ♪ | ♪ 无尽的爱 ♪ |
[01:16] | ♪ Amazing grace ♪ | ♪ 奇异恩典 ♪ |
[01:22] | Come on, let’s praise the Lord! | 来吧 我们赞美上帝! |
[01:25] | ♪ Amazing grace ♪ | ♪ 奇异恩典 ♪ |
[01:27] | ♪ How sweet the sound ♪ | ♪ 何等甘甜 ♪ |
[01:30] | ♪ That saved a wretch ♪ | ♪ 拯救了像我这般 ♪ |
[01:33] | ♪ Like me ♪ | ♪ 无助的人 ♪ |
[01:37] | ♪ I once was lost ♪ | ♪ 我曾迷失 ♪ |
[01:40] | ♪ But now I’m found ♪ | ♪ 如今已被找回 ♪ |
[01:43] | ♪ Was blind, but now I see ♪ | ♪ 曾经盲目 如今又能看见 ♪ |
[01:48] | Sing along! | 一起唱! |
[01:57] | Come on, come on! | 一起来! |
[02:01] | ♪ My chains are gone ♪ | ♪ 锁链得开 ♪ |
[02:04] | ♪ I’ve been set free ♪ | ♪ 我得自由 ♪ |
[02:07] | ♪ My God, my savior ♪ | ♪ 我的上帝 我的救主 ♪ |
[02:10] | ♪ Has ransomed me ♪ | ♪ 已救赎我 ♪ |
[02:13] | ♪ And like a flood ♪ | ♪ 像那洪涛 ♪ |
[02:16] | ♪ His mercy reigns ♪ | ♪ 怜悯涌流 ♪ |
[02:19] | ♪ Unending love ♪ | ♪ 无尽的爱 ♪ |
[02:22] | ♪ Amazing… ♪ | ♪ 奇异… ♪ |
[02:33] | That was great, so– Okay, so E to A would be nice, | 那样很好 这样… 好的 E调换到A调很好 |
[02:36] | but if you go E to C-sharp minor then you’ll really feel the Holy Spirit. | 但如果你将E调换到升C小调 就会真的感受到圣灵 |
[02:41] | – Yo, great set, Danny. – Yo, you too, brother. | -嗨 丹尼 曲目很棒 -嗨 你也是 兄弟 |
[02:43] | – I’ll see you at the potluck? – For sure. | -你会去吃百家饭吧? -当然 |
[02:45] | I asked a billion times. Do you want me to beg for a diaper? | 我说过无数遍了 你是想让我为了一块尿布求你吗? |
[02:48] | Then we’ll drive three more miles to the Whole Foods. | 那我们就多开五公里去全食超市 |
[02:51] | – They have them. You’re making a scene. – They do not. | -他们那里有 你在无理取闹 -他们那里没有 |
[02:59] | I heard they’re fighting a lot. | 我听说他们经常吵架 |
[03:01] | Dang, Keanu. Dodged hella bullets. | 哎呀 基努 你躲开了不少子弹 |
[03:04] | Paul, that’s not how we react to a brother and sister going through a tough time. | 保罗 这不是我们对待兄弟姐妹 遭遇困境时应有的态度 |
[03:09] | We pray for them. Right, guys? | 我们要为他们祈祷 对吧 各位? |
[03:12] | You’re such a good leader. | 你真是优秀的领导者 |
[03:34] | Oh, thanks, Betty. I can finish the laundry. | 谢谢 贝蒂 我来收拾洗完的衣服吧 |
[03:37] | It’s okay, Miss Amy. I can do it. | 没关系 艾米小姐 我可以做的 |
[03:40] | No, no. Come on. You relax. | 不用 行了 你休息一下 |
[03:43] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗? |
[03:46] | Oh, my God, no. I was just trying to help. | 我的天 没有 我只是想帮忙 |
[03:49] | Because I am doing something wrong. | 因为我哪里做得不对 |
[03:52] | No, not at all. I– | 完全没有 我… |
[03:54] | You know what, please forget I said anything. | 这样吧 请忘记我说过的话 |
[03:57] | I’m gonna go check on Junie. | 我去看看小琼 |
[04:06] | Hey, babe. I think we should stop having Betty come out to the vacation home. | 嘿 亲爱的 还是别让贝蒂来度假屋了 |
[04:12] | Did she do something wrong? | 她做错了什么吗? |
[04:14] | What? No, it– | 什么?没有 就是… |
[04:16] | She just does so much for us. And, you know, I feel guilty. | 她为我们做了很多 让我觉得愧疚 |
[04:20] | Babe, that’s her job. | 亲爱的 这是她的工作 |
[04:23] | You’ve been wanting a full-time nanny forever. | 你一直都想有个全职保姆 |
[04:25] | Yeah, I know, but, you know, now that we do, it– | 是 我知道 可现在真有了一个 这… |
[04:29] | I feel like I don’t help out enough. | 这让我觉得自己做得不够多 |
[04:31] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[04:33] | You bought this. You helped. | 你买了这个房子 你做了很多 |
[04:35] | You helped too. The Tamago? | 你也出力了 记得月亮椅吗? |
[04:38] | It did help close the deal. | 确实帮我达成了交易 |
[04:40] | – I guess I did save the day, huh? – Yeah, you did. | -看来我确实挽救了大局 对吧? -是的 没错 |
[04:44] | Hey, are you consulting tomorrow? | 嘿 明天你去咨询吗? |
[04:47] | Uh, I have some meetings, but I can reschedule them. | 我有几个会议 但我可以重新安排时间 |
[04:50] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[04:52] | Junie, do you wanna tell Mommy what you told me? | 小琼 你把和我说过的话 再和妈咪说一遍 好吗? |
[04:55] | I wanna stay longer! | 我想待久一点! |
[04:57] | Yeah, honey? You like the vacation home? | 是吗 宝贝?你喜欢这个度假屋? |
[04:59] | Yep. Luca loves it! | 是的 卢卡喜欢这里! |
[05:01] | Okay, well, one more night | 好吧 再待一晚 |
[05:03] | and then we gotta go back for Daddy’s party tomorrow, okay? | 然后我们就得回去 准备爸爸明天的聚会了 好吗? |
[05:06] | We love that Mommy gets to work whenever she wants. | 妈咪可以自己选择上班时间 真好 |
[05:08] | – Right, Junie? – Yep. Thank God the deal closed. | -对吧 小琼? -是的 谢天谢地那笔交易完成了 |
[05:12] | Oh, my God, we probably talked about that way too much. | 我的天 我们也许这事聊得太多了 |
[05:15] | Junie, there’s more important things in life than deals and money, okay? | 小琼 世界上除了生意和钱之外 还有更重要的事情 |
[05:19] | – There’s love, sweetheart. – Okay! | -还有爱 宝贝 -好的! |
[05:23] | God, we are so lucky. | 老天 我们太幸运了 |
[05:29] | We sure are. | 我们确实如此 |
[05:36] | Isn’t this nice? Right? | 这里不错吧?是不是? |
[05:38] | Mom, look over here. | 妈妈 看看这里 |
[05:40] | The kitchen. All LG appliances. | 厨房 LG电器 |
[05:45] | And I got you a rice cooker. Listen to this. | 我给你们买了个电饭煲 你听 |
[05:50] | That song is a bit weird. | 这歌有点奇怪 |
[05:53] | Dad… …it’s the best song of the 21st century. | 爸爸 这是21世纪最棒的歌 |
[05:56] | We already have a rice cooker. | 我们已经有电饭煲了 |
[05:58] | Okay. Okay, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[06:01] | This outlet has a USB. I did all the wiring. | 这个插座有USB接口 排线都是我自己弄的 |
[06:06] | Because your house has to be perfect. | 因为你们的房子一定要完美 |
[06:08] | Looks good, Danny. | 丹尼 看起来不错 |
[06:09] | How’s Paul? Is he good? | 保罗怎么样?他还好吧? |
[06:12] | Paul’s fine. | 保罗挺好的 |
[06:14] | Now that you have Esther, you need to introduce Paul to some girls. | 既然你有了埃丝特 你得给保罗介绍点姑娘 |
[06:18] | Mom. Mom… I did. I did, okay? | 妈妈 我介绍了 好吧? |
[06:21] | He’s still not over Kayla. | 他还没放下凯拉 |
[06:22] | I warned him about her, but he has to learn the hard way. | 我提醒过他不要跟她纠缠 但他非得吃点苦头才长教训 |
[06:25] | Mom. Look at this vase. It’s nice, right? | 妈妈 看看这个花瓶 不错吧? |
[06:31] | That’s weird too. We have to pack now. | 那个也挺奇怪的 我们要去打包行李了 |
[06:33] | See you and Paul tomorrow. | 我们与你和保罗明天见 |
[06:36] | – Bye-bye. – Okay. Bye. | -再见 -好的 再见 |
[06:44] | Paul. Did you order Mom and Dad Travel + Leisure? | 保罗 你给爸妈订了《休闲旅游》? |
[06:47] | – No, what the fuck is that? – It’s a magazine. | -没有 那是什么鬼? -一本杂志 |
[06:50] | That’s a magazine? | 是杂志? |
[06:51] | Well, they’re sending me bills under my name. | 他们寄来的账单在我名下 |
[06:53] | Sucks for you, dude. | 那你真倒霉 伙计 |
[06:55] | Yeah and they got like Field & Stream, Guitar World– | 是啊 这里有《田野与溪流》 《吉他世界》… |
[07:00] | Yo, these all sound like things you wanna read. | 这些听上去都是你喜欢读的 |
[07:02] | I don’t wanna read about streams. | 我不想读和溪流相关的东西 |
[07:04] | – What? – I’ve never even been to a stream. | -什么? -我都从没去过溪流 |
[07:06] | You went fishing when you were little and you loved it, remember? | 你小时候去钓过鱼 而且你可喜欢了 记得吗? |
[07:09] | – I don’t remember that. – And I caught the biggest one. | -我不记得这个了 -我当时钓到了最大的那条 |
[07:12] | Now I know you’re making shit up. | 现在我知道你是在瞎编了 |
[07:14] | I’m not paying for this. You got to cancel it. | 我不会付钱的 你得退订 |
[07:22] | George, don’t stop, I’m close. | 乔治 不要停 我就要高潮了 |
[07:29] | – Is everything okay? – What? | -没事吧? -什么? |
[07:33] | Yo, why’d you stop? | 你怎么停了? |
[07:34] | Oh, babe, I feel a recession happening, so… | 亲爱的 我突然没感觉了 所以… |
[07:38] | Come on, don’t stop. | 拜托 不要停 |
[07:40] | It’s still in. | 还在里面呢 |
[07:42] | I mean, a soggy paper straw is still in a smoothie, but it’s not– | 又湿又软的纸吸管 虽然还插在冰沙里 但是… |
[07:45] | – Okay. That’s not gonna help. – Yeah. | -好吧 这么说帮不上忙 -好 |
[07:55] | – George, what’s wrong? – Amy. | -乔治 怎么了? -艾米 |
[07:58] | I have to tell you something. | 我必须告诉你一件事 |
[08:00] | – Okay. – Last year… | -好的 -去年 |
[08:03] | I had an emotional entanglement. | 我有一段感情纠葛 |
[08:08] | An emotional entanglement? | 一段感情纠葛? |
[08:11] | What, do you work for Goop now? George, what are you trying to say? | 你现在为黏糊糊做事了吗? 乔治 你想说什么? |
[08:14] | Well, actually, they have a lot of great articles on this very topic. | 其实他们在这个话题上 有很多很棒的文章 |
[08:19] | – Did you cheat on me? – No, I would never. I swear. | -你是出轨了吗? -没有 我绝对不会的 我发誓 |
[08:24] | I just… | 我就是… |
[08:27] | got emotionally connected with someone. | 和一个人有了情感纠葛 |
[08:30] | Who? | 和谁? |
[08:32] | Was it someone in your men’s group? | 是你男人帮里的人吗? |
[08:36] | Oh, my God, was it with that guy, Zane? | 我的天 是不是赞恩那个家伙? |
[08:38] | What? No. | 什么?不是 |
[08:44] | It was with Mia. | 是和米娅 |
[08:51] | Did you fuck her? | 你和她睡了吗? |
[08:53] | No. | 没有 |
[08:55] | – It wasn’t physical. – Okay, then what was it? | -不是肉体的 -好的 那是什么? |
[08:58] | We’re probably connected in the spiritual realm. | 我们可能是在精神领域方面 产生了共鸣 |
[09:02] | Have you ever heard of a divine twin? | 你听说过神圣双胞胎吗? |
[09:04] | No, George, I have never heard of a divine fucking twin. | 没有 乔治 我从来没听说过 什么神圣双胞胎 |
[09:08] | This isn’t Dungeons & Dragons, you don’t have to make up lore. | 这不是《龙与地下城》 你不用硬编故事 |
[09:11] | It’s not lore. | 这不是编的故事 |
[09:13] | We’re all energy and… | 我们都是精神体… |
[09:16] | some people connect on a deeper level. | 有些人会在深层次产生共鸣 |
[09:20] | Did you say “I love you”? | 你说过“我爱你”吗? |
[09:26] | I did. | 我说过 |
[09:35] | Nothing happened, okay? | 什么都没发生 好吗? |
[09:38] | We stopped talking once the store got acquired. | 店被收购之后 我们就没联系过 |
[09:42] | You’ve been so much more open with me since the deal closed and… | 自从交易达成后 你对我坦诚了很多 因此… |
[09:47] | I wanna do the same. | 我也想这样对你 |
[09:49] | I don’t want to hide ever. | 我不想一直隐瞒下去 |
[09:57] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[09:59] | Wait. | 等下 |
[10:01] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[10:04] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[10:08] | I mean, I’m still really upset. | 我是说 我还是很难过 |
[10:11] | Of course. I– | 当然 我… |
[10:13] | I’d be too, if I was in your shoes. | 换作是我 也会是这样 |
[10:18] | Should we set up another appointment with Dr. Lin? | 我们应该和林医生再约一次面诊吗? |
[10:26] | What if I meet with her solo? | 我单独和她见面如何? |
[10:29] | You know, I have a lot to process, so… | 我心里很乱 所以… |
[10:32] | Whatever you need, babe. | 亲爱的 你想怎样都可以 |
[10:35] | – Should I cancel the party? – No. No. | -我需要取消聚会吗? -不 不用 |
[10:39] | You worked so hard on those pieces. | 你为了那些作品费尽心思 |
[10:42] | People should see them. | 应该让它们为人所知 |
[10:45] | They’re really good. | 它们真的很棒 |
[10:48] | You’re so much stronger than I am. | 你是比我要坚强得多的人 |
[10:54] | I am not ready to get back out there. | 我没准备好重新开始与人交往 |
[10:57] | – Yo, that sad boy shit gotta stop. – Yeah. | -这种失恋小男儿心态该结束了 -对 |
[11:00] | Immediately. | 马上结束 |
[11:02] | Shit ran deep. | 我被伤得很深 |
[11:04] | Y’all will understand when you find that connection. | 等你们找到那种感情后就会明白 |
[11:06] | I connect all the time, fool. | 傻子 我随时都在谈感情 |
[11:08] | Yeah, this dude’s like a human ethernet cable. | 是 这家伙就像一根人类以太网线 |
[11:10] | I’m like the fucking cloud, you know? | 我就是个云服务器 懂吗? |
[11:12] | – Get the fuck out of here! – What did we say about slamming the ball? | -见鬼去吧! -不是说好不抽球吗? |
[11:16] | – It’s not cool. – That’s what you get, dude. | -这样不好 -伙计 你活该 |
[11:18] | Guys. Can you guys please keep it down, all right? | 各位 你们能小点声吗? |
[11:21] | This is a live-work space. Some of us are working here. | 这是个居家办公一体房间 有人正工作呢 |
[11:24] | What? You stressed about your parents? | 怎么了?你父母的事让你焦虑吗? |
[11:26] | No, my parents are great. | 不是 我父母挺好的 |
[11:28] | I showed them the house. They’re super proud. | 我给他们看了房子 他们特别骄傲 |
[11:30] | They should be. We worked our asses off for eight months. | 他们理应如此 这八个月我们忙得昏天黑地 |
[11:33] | Yeah, but we can’t relax right now. | 是 但我们现在不能放松 |
[11:35] | Okay, we got to keep expanding the business. | 我们得继续扩张生意 |
[11:37] | Dude, it’s the law of diminishing returns. We can relax. | 老哥 这是收益递减法则 我们可以放松一下 |
[11:40] | Yeah. Danny, it’s the law. | 是啊 丹尼 就是因为法则 |
[11:42] | – It’s the law. – No, you don’t understand, okay? | -法则就是这样说的 -不 你不懂 好吧? |
[11:44] | This could all go away, all right? | 这一切都可能消失 好吧? |
[11:47] | Construction is a crazy business, like, you never know. | 建筑行业变化莫测 你永远不知道会怎样 |
[11:50] | Trust me, I’ve been doing this a long time. | 相信我 这行我干很久了 |
[11:56] | Yo, it’s Edwin. | 是埃德温 |
[12:01] | – I love the place. – Thank you. | -这房间不错 -谢谢 |
[12:05] | So Paul moved out. | 保罗搬出去了 |
[12:06] | Yeah, he’s growing up. Paul got a spot down the hall. | 是啊 他长大了 保罗在走廊那头找了个房间 |
[12:12] | How’s the fam? | 家里怎么样? |
[12:15] | You know, truthfully, it’s been rough since I had to resign from Praise Team. | 实话说 自从我退出唱诗班之后 一直挺难的 |
[12:19] | Right. | 是啊 |
[12:21] | Yeah, plus the new kid. | 是啊 加上刚要的孩子 |
[12:22] | They don’t warn you about the price tag on those things. | 人们可不会提醒你养孩子多费钱 |
[12:28] | So, what brings you in? | 你来有什么事吗? |
[12:30] | Um, you got renovations you’re thinking about? | 是想重装房子吗? |
[12:37] | Look… | 是这样的… |
[12:40] | Whatever you guys are doing here, you’re doing it right. | 不管你们在做什么 感觉做得风生水起 |
[12:44] | And I’d love to be a part of it. | 我很想加入其中 |
[12:46] | Oh, like a job. | 你是在找工作 |
[12:50] | Do you have construction experience? | 你有建筑行业的经验吗? |
[12:53] | No. No, I mean… | 没有 不 我的意思是… |
[12:57] | Whatever you guys are up to, | 不管你们在谋划什么 |
[13:00] | I’m sure I can learn fast. | 我相信我可以很快学会 |
[13:01] | I know I may seem all buttoned up, | 我或许看起来很古板 |
[13:04] | but I’m willing to get my hands dirty, you know? | 但我愿意弄脏双手 你懂吗? |
[13:10] | Wait, you mean like–? | 等等 你是说… |
[13:11] | Yeah, you mean like hands dirty from all the construction? | 你的意思是干建筑工作弄脏双手吗? |
[13:16] | Sure, construction. | 当然 建筑工作 |
[13:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:20] | – Whatever you wanna call it. – Yeah. Nah, I don’t read the dictionary. | -你怎么称呼它都行 -别这样 我不玩文字游戏 |
[13:24] | I mean, construction’s construction. | 我从事的是正当的建筑工作 |
[13:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:31] | It’s just your parents’ new house, Paul’s new place, that… | 只是你父母的新房 保罗的新住处 这些… |
[13:36] | That can’t just be from construction, right? | 这些不可能都是干建筑挣来的吧? |
[13:40] | I heard your cousin was into some stuff before he went to prison. | 我听说你表哥进监狱前 在倒腾一些东西 |
[13:45] | Well, Isaac had a legitimate import-export business, | 艾萨克曾经从事合法的进出口生意 |
[13:50] | if that’s what you’re talking about. | 如果你说的是这个 |
[13:52] | And we’re storing some of his stuff… | 我们这里存了一些他的东西… |
[13:56] | you know, until he gets back. | 直到他出来 |
[13:57] | And we pray every day that his sentence gets shortened. | 我们每天都在祈祷他能减免刑期 |
[14:03] | So those are just rice cookers. | 所以那些只是电饭煲 |
[14:06] | Yeah, here, have one. | 是啊 给你来一个 |
[14:08] | – On me. – No. | -我送你 -不用了 |
[14:11] | It’s okay. We have one. | 没关系 我们有一个了 |
[14:12] | You don’t got one that plays Kelly Clarkson. | 你没有唱凯莉克拉克森歌曲的电饭煲 |
[14:17] | Everything’s above board here, man. | 这里的一切都是光明正大的 伙计 |
[14:21] | I built my parents that house with a lot of hard work. | 我花了很多心血 给父母盖了那所房子 |
[14:25] | So sorry to disappoint you. | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[14:33] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[14:41] | Wow, that’s a lot to process. | 哇哦 那挺让人纠结的 |
[14:44] | I mean, it’s not like I was a saint to be around during that time, so… | 我在当时的所作所为 也不能说是个圣人 所以… |
[14:50] | I mean, it’s not easy, but I get it. | 这不容易 但我能理解 |
[14:53] | I really do. | 我真的理解 |
[14:56] | Your love for George is powerful. | 你对乔治的爱是强烈的 |
[14:58] | It is. | 是的 |
[15:00] | You know, I still remember that first year we were dating. | 我依然记得我们开始约会的第一年 |
[15:07] | It honestly felt like I was high every single day. | 我真的每天都像嗑嗨了那样开心 |
[15:13] | It is rare to find someone who can make you feel that way. | 很少有人能让你有这种感觉 |
[15:16] | Right? | 是吧? |
[15:19] | I mean, so rare. | 太少见了 |
[15:22] | It’s worth holding onto, I think. | 我认为这值得我坚持 |
[15:26] | George really felt like a missing piece. | 乔治就像是弥补了我的缺憾 |
[15:30] | Everything I’m not, he is. | 我不具备的东西 他都有 |
[15:31] | And thank God, you know, because for so long | 感谢上天 因为很久以来 |
[15:35] | I was worried about passing down all my negative traits. | 我一直担心 我的负面特质会被全部遗传下去 |
[15:41] | I really thought I was doing the world a favor by, uh… | 我真的认为 我选择不生孩子 |
[15:45] | by not reproducing. | 对世界来说是做贡献 |
[15:52] | But then I met George. | 但后来我认识了乔治 |
[15:57] | And I thought maybe… | 我认为也许… |
[16:00] | well, just maybe, if we could take the best parts of him… | 仅仅是也许 如果我们把他最棒的部分 |
[16:06] | and the salvageable parts of me… | 和我尚能挽救的部分组合在一起 |
[16:10] | that we could make something nice. | 就会诞生美好的东西 |
[16:13] | And we did. | 而且我们成功了 |
[16:15] | Junie’s perfect. | 小琼是完美的 |
[16:18] | So how lucky am I to have George, right? | 我能和乔治在一起 实在是太幸运了 对吧? |
[16:23] | Why on earth would I throw that away? | 我怎么可能抛弃这一切呢? |
[16:28] | Is it just his relationship with Mia that gives you doubt? | 是他和米娅的关系 让你产生怀疑了吗? |
[16:33] | I think so. Yeah. | 我认为是的 没错 |
[16:35] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[16:37] | You’re not throwing anything away by opening up in here. | 你在这里敞开心扉 并不会失去任何东西 |
[16:45] | Hey, Dr. Lin, um… | 嘿 林医生… |
[16:52] | Do you, uh…? | 你真的… |
[16:56] | Do you really think it’s possible… | 你真的认为… |
[17:00] | to love someone unconditionally? | 可以无条件去爱一个人吗? |
[17:05] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[17:09] | Well, uh… | 那个… |
[17:13] | You know, there must be some point where– | 一定有这样的时刻… |
[17:16] | where we all, like, fall outside the reach of love, right? | 我们感觉被爱排斥 是吧? |
[17:19] | Like, the mistake is so big and then– | 比如犯下非常严重的错误 然后… |
[17:23] | And then the love has to stop. | 然后爱就消失了 |
[17:28] | Did you ever feel like your parents did that? | 你觉得你父母这样做过吗? |
[17:34] | No. I know my parents loved me. | 没有 我知道我父母爱我 |
[17:37] | They showed me that through sacrifice. | 他们通过个人牺牲向我证明了这一点 |
[17:39] | But did their love ever feel conditional? | 但他们对你的爱是否有附加条件? |
[17:44] | Um, I was talking more about me with this, whole… | 其实我是在谈论我和… |
[17:50] | Mia situation. | 米娅这档子事 |
[17:52] | How difficult it’s been for me to look past it. | 对我来说 让这事过去有多难 |
[17:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:02] | Where does the time go, dude? | 伙计 时间都去哪里了? |
[18:05] | Life, man. | 这就是生活啊 |
[18:10] | I read that time speeds up as you get older, | 我读到过 随着年龄的增长 时间会变快 |
[18:13] | because when you’re a year old, | 因为在你一岁时 |
[18:15] | that year is a hundred percent of your perception of time, | 你对时间的感知是百分之百的 |
[18:19] | but as you get older, | 但随着你长大 |
[18:20] | that year is a smaller fraction of the time you’ve experienced. | 一年在你人生经历中的占比越来越小 |
[18:25] | – What? – | 什么? |
[18:27] | Oh, dude. This– | 伙计 这… |
[18:28] | Yo, man. That’s why I miss talking to you. I miss this shit. | 所以我才想念跟你聊天 我就是想听这些 |
[18:31] | I’m sorry. I’m a nerd. | 抱歉 我是个宅男 |
[18:33] | No. That’s why I wanted to meet up. | 不 这就是我想和你聚的原因 |
[18:35] | I don’t have anybody else to talk about this stuff. | 我只能和你谈这些事 |
[18:38] | Well, why not? | 为什么不能跟别人谈? |
[18:40] | I just, you know… | 我就是… |
[18:42] | It’s hard being in charge of… | 作为唱诗班的带领者… |
[18:45] | uh, Praise Team. | 挺难的 |
[18:48] | We accomplished so much, | 我们成就斐然 |
[18:50] | but it came with a lot of costs, | 但也付出了不少代价 |
[18:52] | and it’s costs that no one sees and only I pay. | 这些代价没有人看得到 只有我在默默付出 |
[18:57] | They say “heavy lies the crown.” | 常言道 “欲戴王冠 必承其重” |
[19:00] | Yes, yo, the crown, exactly. | 是的 王冠 就是这样 |
[19:04] | That’s– Dude– I thought I’d feel different, but– | 那真是…伙计… 我以为会有不同的感受 但… |
[19:08] | The crown feels the same. | 戴不戴王冠都一样 |
[19:11] | What does the same feel like? | 这种一样是什么感觉? |
[19:16] | I’ve been hustling my whole life, you know? | 我这辈子一直忙忙碌碌 你知道吗? |
[19:20] | Like even just for like the basics. | 仅仅是为了那些最基本的需要 |
[19:23] | And I always thought the hustle was like the cause of this, like… | 我一直以为忙碌的生活 是造成我这种… |
[19:27] | feeling, but… | 感觉的原因 但… |
[19:29] | Now I’m starting to wonder if it’s always there. | 现在我开始思考 这种感觉是否一直都在 |
[19:36] | Does that make sense? Like… | 你能听明白吗?就是… |
[19:41] | – You know who you should talk to? – Ah. | 你知道自己应该和谁聊聊吗? |
[19:43] | Western therapy doesn’t work on Eastern minds. | 西方心理疗法对东方的头脑没用 |
[19:45] | No, you should talk to my wife. | 不 你应该和我妻子谈谈 |
[19:50] | What? | 什么? |
[19:51] | She’s been struggling with depression for a long time. | 长期以来 她一直在与抑郁症作斗争 |
[19:54] | No, no, no. I’m not depressed. | 不 我不是抑郁 |
[19:56] | She would say the same thing, | 她也会这么说 |
[19:59] | but since she sold her company, | 但自从她卖掉公司之后 |
[20:01] | she’s been doing so much better. She’s much more balanced now. | 情况好多了 现在她性情平稳多了 |
[20:04] | When life throws us a curveball… | 当生活给我们当头一击 |
[20:07] | she stays so emotionally strong. | 她在情绪上依然很坚强 |
[20:10] | Way stronger than me, even. | 甚至比我都要坚强很多 |
[20:13] | Dude, you’re so strong, though. | 但伙计 你已经很坚强了 |
[20:15] | Hey, I’m having a friends and family thing | 嘿 今晚我要举办 |
[20:19] | for my new pieces tonight. | 新作品亲友展示会 |
[20:21] | You should come by and meet her. | 你应该参加 和她见见 |
[20:23] | I would love to see your vases again. | 我很乐意再看看你的花瓶 |
[20:25] | I still think about the ones you showed me. | 我还在想着你给我看的那个 |
[20:27] | Dude, that’s when you know it’s good art. | 伙计 你一看就知道 那是上好的艺术品 |
[20:30] | Old pieces are embarrassing. | 旧作让我尴尬 |
[20:32] | They’re garbage. | 它们是垃圾 |
[20:34] | Oh, word? | 真的吗? |
[20:40] | So Haru told me, “Keep looking at the dollar bill.” | 于是春树告诉我 “继续盯着一美元钞票” |
[20:43] | So I did. | 于是我就这么做了 |
[20:44] | I stared and stared and, suddenly, | 我看啊看啊看 突然间 |
[20:47] | I started to notice all the intricacies. | 我开始注意到那些复杂的细节 |
[20:51] | The ribbon in the eagle’s mouth looked more like a serpent. | 鹰嘴里的丝带看起来更像一条蛇 |
[20:54] | The all-seeing eye of God, | 上帝的全知之眼 |
[20:57] | I had never gazed into it. | 我从未凝视过它 |
[21:00] | It felt quite familiar. I started to cry. | 那给我一种很熟悉的感觉 我开始哭泣 |
[21:03] | And I will never forget, Haru turns to me and he goes– | 我绝不会忘记 春树转向我说… |
[21:07] | He goes, | 他说 |
[21:09] | “Right there on the dollar bill, | “就在那一美元钞票上 |
[21:12] | money declares its intent to cheapen great art.” | 金钱本身会贬低伟大艺术的价值” |
[21:18] | So here we are today to celebrate, not money, | 因此 我们今日不是为了颂扬金钱 |
[21:21] | but great art made by my brilliant son, | 而是颂扬由我才华横溢的儿子 创作的伟大艺术 |
[21:25] | George Nakai. | 他就是乔治春树 |
[21:27] | And I must mention his muse, | 我还必须提到他的灵感之源 |
[21:30] | his rock, his patron, | 他的坚强后盾 他的守护者 |
[21:33] | Amy Lau. | 艾米刘 |
[21:44] | Honestly, I think it all kind of started with the Tamago chair. | 说实话 我认为这一切 都始于就是那把月亮椅 |
[21:48] | Oh, I thought that wasn’t for sale. | 我以为那个是非卖品 |
[21:50] | Oh, well, my beauty here, | 我这位得力的美女助理 |
[21:52] | she worked her magic | 她发挥了魔力 |
[21:54] | and George gave me a call, and the rest is history. | 然后乔治给我打了电话 剩下的大家都知道了 |
[21:56] | I just wanted her to be happy, and, um… | 我只是想让她快乐… |
[22:00] | we know how it sounds. | 我们知道听起来是怎样的 |
[22:01] | Sister-in-law turned fiancée. | 大姑姐变成了未婚妻 |
[22:04] | My brother is pissed, | 我弟弟气疯了 |
[22:06] | but, you know, this was meant to be. | 但这都是命中注定的 |
[22:09] | Jurassic Park. “Life finds a way.” | 《侏罗纪公园》里的台词 “生命自有其出路” |
[22:11] | Yes! | 没错! |
[22:12] | – That’s right. – Wow, I love that! | -就是这样 -哇哦 我喜欢这句! |
[22:14] | I just watched that, so… Right. | 我刚看完 所以…是啊 |
[22:16] | What are the chances that Naomi would marry my brother, | 你说这是不是巧了 娜奥米嫁给了我弟弟 |
[22:20] | who is objectively repugnant, | 他客观上说挺讨人厌的 |
[22:22] | and then move to the same neighborhood as Amy and George, | 然后搬到了艾米和乔治家附近 |
[22:26] | who happened to have the chair that I’ve been coveting for years? | 他们恰好就有 我多年来垂涎不已的那把椅子? |
[22:29] | – That’s crazy. – Right. Yeah. | -太离谱了 -是 |
[22:30] | It’s obvious the universe was bringing us together, | 这显然就是宇宙想要撮合我们 |
[22:33] | – isn’t that right, my soul mate? – Zane. | -是不是 我的灵魂伴侣? -赞恩 |
[22:36] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[22:38] | I want you to meet my wife, Amy. | 我想让你见见我妻子 艾米 |
[22:42] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -你好 |
[22:43] | Come on. Bring it in. | 来吧 拥抱一下 |
[22:44] | I feel like I already know you. | 我感觉跟你一见如故 |
[22:47] | Yeah, nice to meet you, Zane. | 是啊 很高兴见到你 赞恩 |
[22:51] | I’m so sorry. Can I use your bathroom? | 实在对不起 我能用下卫生间吗? |
[22:53] | I drank a lot of water today. | 今天我水喝多了 |
[22:55] | – I was parched. – By the entrance. | -我太渴了 -就在入口那里 |
[22:57] | – You can’t miss it. – He might miss it. | -你肯定能找到 -他可能找不到 |
[22:59] | – I’ll show him. – That’s so nice. | -我带他去 -你太好了 |
[23:01] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[23:05] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[23:07] | Is that new hair? | 新发型吗? |
[23:09] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[23:10] | What do you want, Danny? | 丹尼 你要干嘛? |
[23:13] | I came to talk. | 我来是想聊下 |
[23:15] | About what? You being a stalker? | 聊什么?聊你是个跟踪狂? |
[23:17] | Yo, take it down. | 嘿 冷静一下 |
[23:19] | It’s the old you. | 之前的你会这样 |
[23:21] | George said new you is all balanced and strong. | 乔治说现在的你情绪稳定又坚强 |
[23:24] | I don’t appreciate you talking to my husband. | 我不喜欢你和他聊天 |
[23:26] | Relax. He loves me. | 放松 他爱我 |
[23:33] | What do you need? | 你想怎样? |
[23:40] | I just want to know if… | 我只是想知道你是否… |
[23:43] | you’re like, I don’t know, happy and shit. | 我说不好 你幸不幸福 |
[23:48] | What? | 什么? |
[23:50] | All your hard work paid off, right? | 你所有的努力都得到了回报 对吧? |
[23:53] | You’re fulfilled? | 你已经满足了吧? |
[23:55] | Why do you care? | 你关心这个干嘛? |
[23:58] | I just want to know if I’ve got to get to where you are. | 我想知道能否达到你这样的境界 |
[24:06] | Everything fades. | 一切都会消退 |
[24:09] | Nothing lasts. | 没有什么是永恒的 |
[24:12] | We’re just a snake eating its own tail. | 我们只是一条食尾蛇 |
[24:19] | Word. | 说得好 |
[24:23] | Just leave, please. | 请你离开吧 |
[24:39] | – Oh, it’s okay. – I’m so sorry. | -没关系的 -太抱歉了 |
[25:08] | Kayla! | 凯拉! |
[25:13] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[25:18] | Wack-ass party. Psycho. | 破派对 神经病 |
[25:28] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[25:32] | What the fuck was that? | 刚才怎么回事? |
[25:33] | I thought I saw Paul’s ex. | 我以为看到了保罗的前女友 |
[25:35] | Yeah, I knew you weren’t here just to talk. | 我就知道你来这里不单是为了聊天 |
[25:38] | What is this? A warning shot? You trying to blackmail me? | 是为了什么?警告我?你想敲诈我? |
[25:41] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不想从你这里得到任何东西 |
[25:43] | I don’t want anything to do with you. You are sick. | 我不想和你有任何关系 你有病 |
[25:46] | You’re a disease. | 你真的很讨人嫌 |
[25:47] | You think you’re better than me now. Is that it? | 你觉得自己比我强 是吗? |
[25:51] | Is that why you let your cousin go to jail? | 所以你陷害你表哥进了监狱? |
[25:54] | Yeah, I heard about an anonymous tip. | 是啊 我听说有个匿名线索 |
[25:57] | I wonder who. | 还在想那人是谁 |
[25:59] | I could end you, Daniel. | 我能让你完蛋 丹尼尔 |
[26:01] | And things are going so well for you with your business. | 现在你的生意一帆风顺 |
[26:04] | At least I didn’t cheat with a fucking child. | 至少我不会和一个孩子出轨 |
[26:08] | You’re the reason he’s a child. You know that, right? | 他一直长不大 根源在你 你知道这点吧? |
[26:13] | He’s just looking for guidance from somebody, anybody, | 他只是在寻求别人的指导 随便一个人 |
[26:15] | ’cause you can’t do it. | 因为你做不到 |
[26:17] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[26:18] | Stay the fuck away from my family. | 你他妈离我家人远点 |
[26:20] | Honestly, you should stay away from yours too. | 真的 你也应该离你家人远点 |
[26:24] | Can you move? | 你能走开吗? |
[26:35] | Thank you for supporting me tonight. | 谢谢你今晚支持我 |
[26:37] | I’m sure that wasn’t easy for you after, you know. | 你一定很不容易 毕竟发生了那件事 |
[26:40] | No, it was fine. | 不 没关系 |
[26:43] | Don’t worry about it. | 不要担心了 |
[26:45] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[26:47] | I don’t deserve you. | 我配不上你 |
[26:49] | All I do is let you down. | 我总是让你失望 |
[26:53] | Hey, George… | 嘿 乔治 |
[26:56] | We need to talk about something. | 有件事我们需要谈谈 |
[26:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:00] | I don’t know how you’re gonna feel, | 我不知道你会怎么想 |
[27:02] | but it’s something that’s been on my mind for a while. | 但这件事我已经思考一阵子了 |
[27:08] | Just say it. | 说吧 |
[27:11] | I think we should move. | 我觉得我们应该搬家 |
[27:20] | I thought you were gonna say divorce. | 我以为你要说离婚 |
[27:22] | No. Oh, God, no. | 不是 老天 不是的 |
[27:25] | No, honey. It– | 不是的 亲爱的 这… |
[27:28] | I just think we could use a fresh start. | 我只是觉得我们需要重新开始 |
[27:30] | But you love this house. | 但你爱这栋房子 |
[27:31] | – You put so much time into it. – Ah, it’s just a house. | -你在它上面花了很多心思 -这只是栋房子 |
[27:34] | It’s like we told Junie, there’s more important things in life. | 就像我们和小琼说的 生活里还有更重要的事情 |
[27:38] | Do you mean move to another city? The vacation house? | 你想搬到另一座城市吗?度假屋? |
[27:41] | Sure. Anywhere. | 没问题 哪里都行 |
[27:42] | I just want to move as far away from here as possible | 我只是想搬离这里 越远越好 |
[27:46] | and put it all behind us, you know? | 放下过去的一切 |
[27:48] | Clean slate. | 一笔勾销 |
[27:51] | And… you’d forgive me? | 那么…你会原谅我? |
[27:53] | One hundred percent. | 百分百原谅你 |
[27:57] | We never have to talk about it again, I swear. | 我们以后再也不会谈起这件事了 我发誓 |
[28:06] | I just want us to love each other unconditionally. | 我只是想让我们无条件地相爱 |
[28:11] | Yeah? Can we do that, George? | 好吗?乔治 我们可以这样吗? |
[28:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:16] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[28:20] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[28:35] | Yo. | 嗨 |
[28:37] | What’s going on? You stink up your place? | 怎么回事?你那里乱得住不下了? |
[28:40] | Just looking over the business. | 就是看看生意的情况 |
[28:43] | Word? How’s it looking? | 真的?看起来如何? |
[28:46] | Found some accounting errors. | 发现了一些会计方面的错误 |
[28:48] | Really? | 是吗? |
[28:50] | Shit, man, I’m so bad at math. | 该死 我数学太烂了 |
[28:52] | There’s a lot of cash we pulled in that don’t match the invoices. | 有好几笔现金对不上发票额 |
[28:56] | Yeah. I mean, it’s a mess. | 是啊 确实一团糟 |
[28:58] | I’m sure it’s all there. | 肯定都对得上 |
[29:00] | We’ve been working our asses off, right? | 我们一直在拼命工作 是吧? |
[29:04] | Yo, you’re not hiding anything from me, right? | 你没背着我干什么吧? |
[29:07] | What? | 什么? |
[29:13] | Why would you say that? | 你怎么这么说? |
[29:14] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[29:15] | everything Edwin was saying. | 埃德温说的那些话 |
[29:17] | Edwin? | 埃德温? |
[29:19] | Come on, that guy’s a clown. Are you kidding me? | 行了吧 那家伙就是个小丑 你在逗我吗? |
[29:22] | Yo, how many times I tell you not to leave trash in my house? | 我都和你说过多少次了 别往我家里放垃圾 |
[29:25] | I was gonna throw that away. | 我是准备扔掉的 |
[29:27] | Yo, if we’re gonna be real right now? | 我们是要认真谈谈吗? |
[29:29] | – I know you hide shit from me. – I don’t hide nothing. | -我知道你有事瞒着我 -我没瞒你任何事 |
[29:32] | – What are you talking about? – Yeah? You wanna talk about Kayla? | -你在说什么? -是吗?要不要说说凯拉? |
[29:37] | I know about Amy, dude. | 我知道艾米 伙计 |
[29:39] | Are you looking through my phone? | 你看我手机了? |
[29:41] | No, I don’t do that. | 没有 我不做那种事 |
[29:42] | I just saw her tonight. | 今晚我见到她了 |
[29:45] | You saw her in person? | 你和她见面了? |
[29:47] | Yeah, remember that road rage shit I was telling you about? | 是 记得我跟你说过的那次路怒吗? |
[29:50] | – Yeah. – That’s Amy. | -记得 -就是和艾米 |
[29:52] | She’s the one tagging my truck, threatening our family. | 就是她在我卡车上写字 威胁我们的家人 |
[29:55] | Fucking with me all year, man. | 她搞了我一整年 |
[29:57] | So I met up with her to end our beef. | 于是我和她见面 结束我们之间的过节 |
[29:59] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[30:02] | Wait, so what? She was–? | 等等 所以呢?她… |
[30:04] | She was using me to get to you? | 她利用我报复你? |
[30:09] | Yeah, she’s fucked up like that. | 是啊 她就是那么混蛋 |
[30:13] | You know what she told me about you? | 你知道她和我是怎么说你的吗? |
[30:14] | She said you’re like a helpless child. | 她说你就像个无助的孩子 |
[30:18] | Those are her words. | 这些是她的原话 |
[30:20] | Yo, I’m sorry you got roped up into this, man. | 我很抱歉你被卷入其中 |
[30:23] | I just wish you would’ve told me sooner. | 你要是早点告诉我就好了 |
[30:27] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[30:29] | That’s why we gotta be honest with each other. Okay? | 所以我们才要对彼此坦诚 好吗? |
[30:33] | You tell me everything. I tell you everything. | 你告诉我一切 我告诉你一切 |
[30:36] | Brothers. | 我们是兄弟 |
[30:40] | You all right, man? | 你没事吧? |
[30:42] | You weren’t really into her, were you? | 你不是真的喜欢上她了吧? |
[30:46] | No, man, I don’t give a shit. | 没有 我根本不在乎 |
[30:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:34] | Hello? | 你好? |
[31:35] | Are you George? | 你是乔治吗? |
[31:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:39] | I fucked your wife. | 我睡了你老婆 |
[31:40] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[31:41] | I got all the receipts. I got texts, photos… | 我这里有收据 消息往来 照片… |
[31:44] | I fucked the shit out of her. | 我把她操翻了 |
[31:46] | Nice house. | 房子不错 |
[31:56] | Danny gained a little weight. Must be really making money. | 丹尼胖了一些 肯定是挣到钱了 |
[31:59] | I actually lost weight. | 我其实瘦了 |
[32:00] | This is my muscle, man. What are you talking about? | 这是我的肌肉 你说什么呢? |
[32:04] | Where’s Paul? | 保罗呢? |
[32:05] | He said he’d meet us later. Let’s go. | 他说等下来找我们 走吧 |
[32:07] | We’ll eat and then I’ll show you the house. | 我们去吃饭 然后我带你们去看房子 |
[32:09] | Okay? | 好吧? |
[32:10] | We are proud of you, Danny. Thank you so much. | 丹尼 我们为你骄傲 非常感谢 |
[32:12] | We are proud of you, Danny. Thank you so much. | 丹尼 我们为你骄傲 非常感谢 |
[32:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:31] | George? | 乔治? |
[32:33] | Junie? | 小琼? |
[32:35] | June! | 琼! |
[32:37] | George! | 乔治? |
[32:46] | What’s up, dude? | 你好 |
[32:49] | Hi. | 你好 |
[32:57] | What’s up? | 你好吗? |
[33:00] | Hi, it’s George. Leave a message. | 嗨 我是乔治 请留言 |
[33:10] | Hi, it’s George. Leave a message. | 嗨 我是乔治 请留言 |