时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | On your right. | 注意右侧 |
[00:31] | – Is that an SLR 9? – Sure is. | -你这是崔克SLR9型? -是啊 |
[00:34] | That’s crazy. I used to have one of those. | 太厉害了 我原来有一辆 |
[00:37] | – Yeah? – I don’t do carbon anymore, though. | -是吗? -不过我现在不骑碳纤维的了 |
[00:40] | Aluminum is just the king. | 铝制的才是王道 |
[00:42] | Yeah, I was thinking about making the switch. | 是啊 我在考虑要不要换一辆 |
[00:46] | How far you headed? | 你骑到哪里? |
[00:48] | – Just down Old Topanga and back. – Oh, word, me too. | -就骑到老托潘加峡谷 然后返回 -太巧了 我也是 |
[00:51] | – It’s nice to have a riding partner today. – Definitely. | -很高兴今天能有个骑友 -没错 |
[00:56] | I’m George, by the way. | 对了 我叫乔治 |
[00:58] | Hey. I’m Zane. | 嘿 我是赞恩 |
[01:10] | Ugh. Fucking house arrest, and now this? | 该死的居家软禁 再加上这个? |
[01:13] | I can’t believe I got shingles on top of everything else. | 我最不能相信的是 我竟然被戴脚环了 |
[01:16] | It’s stress, dude. | 伙计 这确实让人焦虑 |
[01:18] | Power of the mind. Mind over matter. | 用你内心的力量 做到心无旁骛 |
[01:20] | – It’s the power of herpes. – Shut the fuck up, Bobby. | -这是疱疹的力量 -鲍比 你给我闭嘴 |
[01:23] | Yo, herpes zoster. | 嘿 我说的是带状疱疹 |
[01:25] | – Stop saying “herpes.” – It’s chicken pox. | -别再说“疱疹”这个词了 -这是水痘 |
[01:27] | Not everything is science. It helps to relax. | 不是任何事都能用科学说得通 这能帮你放松 |
[01:29] | Relax? Thanks, Michael. How am I supposed to relax? | 放松?谢了 迈克尔 我该怎样放松? |
[01:32] | They got me crossing state lines, grand larceny, assault. I’m fucked. | 他们发现我非法跨越州界 严重盗窃 袭击他人 我完蛋了 |
[01:36] | – I’m fucked, dude. – | 伙计 我完蛋了 |
[01:42] | It’s your cousin. | 是你表弟 |
[01:43] | Don’t be all welcoming and shit. I want him to feel bad. | 别表现得太热情 我想让他难受一下 |
[01:49] | Yo, long time, man. Sick beanie, bro. | 嗨 好久不见 兄弟 你的无檐小便帽真不错 |
[01:54] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[01:56] | – Okay. – Hey, Danny. | -好吧 -嗨 丹尼 |
[01:58] | Come on in. Nice to see you. | 进来吧 很高兴见到你 |
[02:00] | I’m going to prison for the both of us, and that’s what you brought? | 我要替咱俩坐牢去了 你就带来了这个? |
[02:03] | – Sara Lee pound cake? – I– | -莎莉重油蛋糕? -我… |
[02:05] | I just made a quick stop. | 我就是顺路买了 |
[02:07] | Whatever. Cut the shit up. | 随便吧 去切一下 |
[02:08] | Thick slices. Put it in the microwave for 15 seconds. | 要厚切的 微波炉热15秒 |
[02:12] | Okay. What the…? | 好吧 搞什… |
[02:14] | You think there’s gluten in here? The whole fucking thing is gluten. | -你觉得这里面有麸质吗? -全都是麸质 |
[02:23] | Hey, you know, | 嘿 其实 |
[02:25] | I tried to tell the cops it wasn’t all you, | 我试过和警察解释不全是你的错 |
[02:27] | but they wouldn’t believe me. | 但他们不相信我 |
[02:28] | – Yeah? You told the cops? – I did. Like– | -是吗?你跟警察说了? -是的 就说… |
[02:31] | They knew the truck and business were under your name, so it’s like… | 他们知道卡车和公司在你名下 所以就… |
[02:35] | None of this would’ve went down if you didn’t steal a fridge. | 如果你没偷那台冰箱 这一切都不会发生 |
[02:38] | Who registers a mini fridge? What the fuck? | 谁会给迷你冰箱登记?简直见鬼了 |
[02:40] | None of it would’ve went down if your brother didn’t steal the truck. | 如果你弟弟没偷走卡车 这一切都不会发生 |
[02:44] | This is that plant bitch’s fault. | 这是那个卖植物的婊子的错 |
[02:46] | Yeah? The plant bitch, will she pay my legal fees? | 是吗?那个卖植物的婊子 会负担我的律师费吗? |
[02:49] | Pay back the 20K you owe me? | 会还你欠我的两万美元吗? |
[02:51] | I got to thinking, “There’s no way this bitch is self-made.” | 我就在想 “这婊子不可能是白手起家的” |
[02:54] | All that bragging about pouring milk into mouths? | 那些对于自食其力 负担全家开销的吹嘘? |
[02:57] | – Shut up, liar. What are you talking–? – The fuck are you talking about?! | -闭嘴吧 骗子 你在说什么? -你他妈在说什么呢? |
[03:00] | The plant bitch, the milk, what are you talking about? | 卖植物的婊子 负担全家 你在说什么呢? |
[03:03] | It always fucked with me she wasn’t married to some white dude. | 她没嫁给白人这件事一直让我疑惑 |
[03:07] | And guess what, | 你猜怎么着? |
[03:08] | her husband is the son of a big Japanese artist. | 她的丈夫 是一位著名日本艺术家的儿子 |
[03:12] | Dude, she married into art money. | 她嫁进了艺术世家 |
[03:15] | They got all this crazy shit we could steal. | 他们有好多值钱的东西 我们可以偷 |
[03:17] | No, for real. He told me all about his father’s pieces. | 真的是这样 他告诉了我很多他父亲作品的事 |
[03:21] | – You’re hanging out with the husband now? – Don’t worry, I didn’t tell my real name. | -你现在和她丈夫混在一起了? -别担心 我没告诉他我的真名 |
[03:26] | I introduced myself as Zane. | 我告诉他 我叫赞恩 |
[03:28] | – Oh! – Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[03:31] | You’re out there doing fucking cosplay?! | 你去玩角色扮演了? |
[03:34] | Here’s what you’ll do. You’ll finish working at the church, | 你接下来要这么做 完成教堂的工作 |
[03:38] | and then I’ll cash that check. I’m gonna cash it! | 然后我来兑现那张支票 我来兑现! |
[03:41] | You work, I cash. | 你工作 我拿钱 |
[03:44] | And then I’m gonna keep cashing. | 然后我会继续拿钱 |
[03:46] | I’ll keep cashing till I can pay off the lawyer to keep me out of jail, okay? | 我会一直拿钱 直到足以请律师 让我免于牢狱之灾 懂吗? |
[03:50] | Is that cool? | 你同意吧? |
[03:52] | Does that work for you? | 你能做到吧? |
[03:56] | You see that? | 看到照片了吗? |
[03:58] | I was there. K-Town riots. Just off of frame. | 我在韩国城暴乱的现场 就在镜头之外 |
[04:01] | If they just used the wider lens, I’d be in the history books. | 如果他们用的镜头再宽一点 我就名垂青史了 |
[04:06] | Oh, fuck, dude, this is good. | 见鬼 这玩意真好吃 |
[04:08] | You guys try this? | 你们尝了吗? |
[04:10] | This shit is so heavy, bro. | 老兄 这东西太沉了 |
[04:12] | Fuck this job. | 什么破工作 |
[04:15] | What the fuck, Bobby? What did I tell you about the gun, dude? | 搞什么 鲍比? 枪的事我怎么跟你说的? |
[04:18] | – What? – Come on, this is a church. | -怎么了? -拜托 这里是教堂 |
[04:20] | – Put it in the car. – Relax. I forgot. | -放车里吧 -放松 我忘了放了 |
[04:23] | Remember Dick? Remember him and his friend? | 记得迪克吗?还有他那些朋友? |
[04:25] | I don’t know any Dicks, bro. Who’s naming their kid Dick anymore? | 我不认识什么迪克 现在谁还会给孩子起名迪克? |
[04:28] | The former vice president Dick Cheney is who I’m talking about, dude. | 我说的是前副总统迪克切尼 |
[04:31] | He shot his friend in the fucking face, dude. | 伙计 他一枪就打在他朋友脸上了 |
[04:34] | Fine. I’ll put it in the car. | 好吧 我会放车里的 |
[04:36] | Did you ever hear of the Harvard crow study? | 你听说过哈佛大学的 那个乌鸦研究吗? |
[04:38] | – I got waitlisted at Harvard. – I know. | -我进过哈佛的候补名单 -我知道 |
[04:40] | They put this dude in a Dick Cheney mask and he was mean to these crows, | 他们让一个人戴着迪克切尼的面具 对乌鸦做坏事 |
[04:44] | and the crows talked to other crows. | 乌鸦会告诉其他乌鸦 |
[04:45] | All over the country, no matter where Cheney was, | 无论全国何处 只要切尼出现 |
[04:48] | crows would attack his ass. | 乌鸦就会袭击他 |
[04:49] | They’d be chirping at his face, just pecking him and shit. | 他们会对着他的脸叽叽喳喳地叫 还会啄他 |
[04:53] | I got into UT Austin as well. | 我也进过德州大学奥斯汀分校的名单 |
[04:57] | Dope. | 挺好的 |
[04:58] | Yo, thanks for helping with this, guys. | 嗨 两位 感谢你们的帮忙 |
[05:00] | We’re just here to get paid, man. | 我们就是为了赚钱 |
[05:03] | – Not paid enough, right? – Know what I mean? | -挣得不够多 是吧? -懂我意思吧? |
[05:05] | Hey, I heard you guys started working for Isaac about two years ago. | 嘿 我听说你们两年前 开始为艾萨克做事 |
[05:09] | Is that what he said? Working for him, not with him? | 他是这么说的? 为他做事 不是和他一起做事? |
[05:12] | He’s been doing that since we were kids, | 我们小时候他就是这样 |
[05:14] | telling you that you’re equals, but he always ends up being the alpha. | 说什么大家都平等 但最后总是他当上老大 |
[05:17] | – He wishes he was alpha. – Dude’s not even a beta. | -他也就做梦是老大 -他连老二都算不上 |
[05:20] | Yeah, no, he’s like zeta. Catherine Zeta-Jones. | 是啊 他顶多是老六 一身软骨头的老六 |
[05:23] | What? | 什么? |
[05:26] | Cool. | 行吧 |
[05:27] | Yeah. Yeah, dude’s got no vision. | 是 那家伙一点远见都没有 |
[05:29] | Yeah, I got vision, though. Just no one can see my vision but me. | 没错 不过我有远见 只是没人认可我的远见 |
[05:34] | Yo, your art heist idea? | 你那个抢劫艺术品的主意? |
[05:36] | – Fucking fuego. – Yup. | -实在太牛了 -没错 |
[05:37] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢了 |
[05:38] | She upgraded her security system, | 她升级了自家的安保系统 |
[05:40] | but I got in before, I can get in again. | 但我进去过一次 就能再进去 |
[05:43] | What did you steal last time? | 你上次做了什么? |
[05:47] | I, uh… | 我… |
[05:50] | I pissed all over her bathroom. | 我尿了她家卫生间一地 |
[05:52] | Like, gallons. | 很大一泡 |
[05:53] | Very cool. | 很厉害 |
[05:55] | I told her I was a contractor and walked right in. | 我自称建筑承包商 就直接进去了 |
[05:58] | Yo, we could say we’re contractors. | 我们也可以说自己是承包商 |
[06:01] | Yup. | 没错 |
[06:02] | Nah, I already did that one, so, you know… | 不行 我已经用过这招了 所以… |
[06:05] | Well, you know, but there’s no bad ideas. | 但你们知道的 有想法就好 |
[06:08] | I’m not like Isaac. This is a three-way street. | 我和艾萨克不一样 大家都能说上话 |
[06:11] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么想法吗? |
[06:16] | – Zane, my man. – Yo. | -赞恩 我的朋友 -嗨 |
[06:19] | Thanks for coming, man. I know it was short notice. | 谢谢你能过来 我知道太仓促了 |
[06:22] | Man, thanks for having me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[06:23] | I normally have to lead praise band rehearsal, but I have a day off. | 通常我得带领唱诗班排练 但我今天休息 |
[06:29] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[06:33] | – Sorry. She’s weird around new people. – Oh, no, it’s… | -抱歉 她见到陌生人就怪怪的 -挺好的 |
[06:35] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[06:39] | Oh, man, beautiful home. | 哎呀 你家真漂亮 |
[06:41] | This is a timeless kitchen, man. | 这个厨房永不过时 |
[06:44] | Ah. Thanks, Zane. | 谢谢 赞恩 |
[06:47] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[06:49] | Sweetie, we don’t do that. Okay? That’s not how we greet new guests. | 宝贝 不能这样 好吗? 不能这样欢迎新客人 |
[06:53] | One sec, let me get her some candy. | 等一下 我给她点糖果 |
[06:55] | – Oh, hey, I have some Skittles. – Oh, you do? In your pocket? | -嘿 我有彩虹糖 -是吗?在你兜里? |
[07:00] | Got a sweet tooth. | 我爱吃甜食 |
[07:02] | Can I have some, please? | 请给我一些 好吗? |
[07:04] | If Zane gives you some, are you gonna stop saying “I know you”? | 如果赞恩给你 你可以别再说“我认知你”了吗? |
[07:08] | I always keep a bag in my truck, | 我卡车里总是带着一包 |
[07:10] | – so any time, just ask. Okay? – Okay. | -你随时都可以向我要 好吧? -好的 |
[07:18] | – Can I use your bathroom? – Yeah. Straight down to the left. | -能用下你家卫生间吗? -可以 直走到头左手边 |
[07:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:29] | Uh, don’t shoot the messenger, | 别错怪好人 |
[07:31] | but I think there’s a leak in your plumbing. | 但我觉得你家管子漏了 |
[07:35] | I heard some trickling behind the tiles. | 我听到瓷砖后面有滴答声 |
[07:37] | Fudge sundae. | 见了个软糖圣代的鬼啊 |
[07:40] | – Really? – Yeah, I think so. | -真的吗? -是的 我觉得是 |
[07:43] | Shoot. | 可恶 |
[07:45] | Well, I gotta call Amy. | 我得给艾米打电话 |
[07:47] | – She handles all the house stuff. – Dude, we can handle this. | -她处理所有的家务事 -伙计 我们就能处理 |
[07:51] | You know what? Let’s do some research. | 这样吧 我们查一下 |
[07:53] | – I’ll do the research. – No, it’s too much trouble. | -我现在就查一下 -不用 太麻烦了 |
[07:56] | Not a problem at all. I’m on it. | 一点也不麻烦 我已经在查了 |
[07:58] | – Really? – Yeah. Looking up plumbers right now. | -真的? -是啊 我这就在找管道工 |
[08:01] | Thanks, man. You’re the best. | 谢谢 伙计 你最强了 |
[08:03] | Yo, best recognize best. | 强者惺惺相惜嘛 |
[08:08] | Nice. Danny just texted a list of shit to buy. | 真棒 丹尼刚刚发来短信 列了一堆要买的东西 |
[08:11] | This is what I’m talking about, man. Finally, a fucking plan. | 这才像话 终于有个计划了 |
[08:16] | – Yo. – Yo? | -嘿 -怎么了? |
[08:17] | Overalls. That’s the move. | 背带裤 应该买这个 |
[08:20] | No, bro. Farmers wear overalls, dude. | 不了 老兄 农民才穿背带裤呢 |
[08:25] | – So do plumbers. – No, they don’t. This ain’t a video game. | -管道工也穿 -他们不穿 这又不是在电子游戏里 |
[08:30] | – Where you see a farmer at? – I went apple picking a couple weeks ago. | -你在哪里见过农民穿这个? -几周前我去摘苹果的时候 |
[08:34] | Let’s buy this shit. | 赶紧买东西吧 |
[08:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:38] | This is where it all goes down. | 这就是我工作的地方 |
[08:41] | Very cool. | 很棒 |
[08:45] | What are those? | 那些是什么? |
[08:50] | Those are my late father’s pieces. | 那些是我过世父亲的作品 |
[08:52] | Right. I remember you mentioning him. | 好的 我记得你说起过他 |
[08:55] | – Right. – This just returned from the gallery. | -是的 -这个刚从画廊还回来 |
[08:57] | – Tamago, the Holy Grail. – Wow. | 月亮椅 珍品中的珍品 |
[09:03] | No offense to your dad, | 我并不想冒犯你爸 |
[09:06] | but, I don’t know, these pieces kind of feel like a little out of a place, | 但我觉得这些作品 和你这些天马行空 |
[09:11] | compared to all the crazy, creative stuff you got going on everywhere else. | 充满创意的作品相比 感觉有点突兀 |
[09:18] | Really? | 真的? |
[09:18] | Yeah, I mean, like, this is what I imagine when I hear about fine art, you know? | 是啊 我觉得这才是我听到艺术时 头脑中会想到的东西 |
[09:26] | Makes me feel like… | 让我感觉到… |
[09:28] | I don’t know how to describe it. I’m not good at this shit. | 我不知道该怎么形容 我不擅长艺术评论 |
[09:31] | There’s no bad way of interpreting art. | 艺术可以用任何方式解读 |
[09:34] | Say whatever comes to mind. | 想到什么就说什么 |
[09:39] | I mean, you know, I don’t know if it’s right, but… | 我想说 我不知道感觉得对不对… |
[09:46] | I don’t know, it kind of makes me… | 我不确定 它让我 |
[09:49] | feel sad. | 感到悲伤 |
[09:52] | Gives me like a… | 让我心里有一种 |
[09:54] | a sticky feeling inside, | 黏糊糊的感觉 |
[09:57] | I don’t know, like in my chest, in my legs. | 我也说不清楚 就好像在我的胸口 我的双腿之间 |
[10:01] | I don’t know, I’m just, like, going off the top of my head. | 我不知道 我脑子里出现了这些感受 |
[10:10] | You okay? Did I do that wrong? That was– | 你还好吗?我说得不对吗?我就是… |
[10:13] | No, no. You did great. Um… | 不 你说得很棒 |
[10:16] | I don’t know, | 我说不好 |
[10:18] | sometimes I just feel like a fraud, you know? | 有时候我觉得自己是个骗子 你懂吗? |
[10:24] | When my dad passed away, | 我爸爸去世的时候 |
[10:27] | my first thought was, “I wonder if he died disappointed.” | 我第一个想法是 “也不知道他是不是怀着失望走的” |
[10:34] | No one ever told me otherwise, so, um… | 没有人说过不是 所以… |
[10:39] | That was really nice. Thank you, thank you. | 你说得很好 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[10:41] | Yeah, no problem, man. I mean, you got the gift. | 不用客气 你有天赋 |
[10:48] | I’m so glad I met you, man. | 我真的太高兴能认识你了 |
[10:51] | I’ve been kind of lonely lately. | 最近我感觉有些孤独 |
[10:54] | My wife’s been so busy making all these big life decisions without me. | 我妻子一直忙于做出那些 重大的人生决定 我都说不上话 |
[10:58] | I know we just met, | 我知道我们才刚认识 |
[11:01] | but I feel like you actually care. | 但我感觉你真的很有心 |
[11:04] | You’re a good person. | 你是一个好人 |
[11:07] | I have a good sense about these things. | 我对这些事感觉很准的 |
[11:09] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢了 |
[11:18] | I gotta make a quick call, if that’s cool? | 我得赶紧去打个电话 没关系吧? |
[11:20] | – Yeah. Yes, please. Yeah. – I’ll be right back. | -好的 请便 好 -我马上回来 |
[11:29] | – Yo, Danny. What’s up? – Michael. | -嗨 丹尼 怎么了? -迈克尔 |
[11:31] | Hey, dude, plan’s off. Okay? I don’t have time to explain. | 嘿 伙计 计划取消了 好吧? 我没时间解释 |
[11:34] | What? Did you do the leak? | 什么?你把漏水修好了吗? |
[11:36] | Yeah, but there’s nothing worth stealing here. | 是的 但是这里没什么值得偷的 |
[11:39] | – They got a TV, though, don’t they? – Yeah, they have a TV. | -他们至少有电视 是吧? -是的 他们有电视 |
[11:42] | – But just forget it, okay? – We already got all the stuff, man. | -但就算了吧 好不好? -我们东西都买好了 |
[11:46] | – What do you mean? Just put it back. – It’s in the cart. | -你什么意思?放回去就行 -都在购物车里了 |
[11:49] | – You can’t put it back. It’s rude. – It’s not rude. | -不能放回去 这样不好 -没什么不好的 |
[11:51] | Dude, if you won’t do it, then we will. Send me her address. | 伙计 如果你不想做 那我们去做 把她地址发过来 |
[11:54] | – No, I am not giving you their address. – Don’t make us look it up. We’ll find it. | -不行 我不会给你 -别逼我们自己查 我们会查到的 |
[11:57] | We’re not robbing this house. | 我们不能偷这家 |
[11:58] | -Come on. Dude! – End of story. | -拜托! -就这样 |
[12:03] | Plan’s off. | 计划取消了 |
[12:05] | – Fucking Chos, man. – Yeah. | -周家这俩人 见鬼了 -是啊 |
[12:08] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办? |
[12:13] | Listen for trickling water. | 听听滴水声 |
[12:23] | Hi. Can I help you? | 嗨 有什么事吗? |
[12:25] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[12:26] | We were just driving by in the neighborhood, | 我们刚好开车路过这里 |
[12:29] | – and we noticed– We’re plumbers. – We’re plumbers. | -我们发现…我们是管道工 -我们是管道工 |
[12:32] | We noticed that you might have a little water leak. | 我们发现你家可能漏水了 |
[12:36] | – You guys are good. How’d you know? – You could have a pinhole leak. | 你们挺厉害 怎么发现的? 可能是有针孔漏点 |
[12:39] | – It’s caused by heavy minerals. – Yup. | -水质硬就会这样 -是的 |
[12:42] | And I gotta tell you, as professionals, it’s not safe. | 作为专业人士 我必须告诉你 这样不安全 |
[12:45] | There could be dangerous mold growing in there right now. | 现在那里可能已经长了危险的霉菌 |
[12:48] | We recommend you get out immediately, so we can take care of it, if you’d like. | 我们建议你立刻搬出来 如果你愿意的话 我们可以处理好 |
[12:52] | You know, I appreciate all the info, but I’m gonna get a second opinion. | 感谢你们这么说 但我需要听听别人的意见 |
[12:58] | There’s two of us, so… | 我们是两个人 所以… |
[13:00] | I have an opinion, he’s got one. There’s two of them there. | 我有一个意见 他有一个 这就是两个意见了 |
[13:04] | – I’m sure. Thank you, guys. Take care. – The longer you wait, | -没错 谢谢你们 保重 -越是拖着 |
[13:07] | – the worse it’s gonna get. – Way worse. | -情况就越糟糕 -糟糕得多 |
[13:10] | I could totally tell they were scamming me. | 我完全可以看出他们在骗我 |
[13:12] | So I watched a few videos, I bought a few fans, | 于是我看了几个视频 买了几个风扇 |
[13:16] | and then I turned off the water valve. | 然后我关了水管阀门 |
[13:18] | All by myself. | 都是我自己干的 |
[13:22] | There might be some mold, though, | 不过可能是有一些霉菌 |
[13:24] | so we’ll have to call some people in to come test it while we’re away. | 所以我们在外面住的时候 得找人来检测一下 |
[13:29] | What? | 什么? |
[13:34] | I found us an Airbnb in Ojai. | 我在奥哈伊找到了一家爱彼迎 |
[13:38] | Ojai! | 奥哈伊! |
[13:42] | Amy’s gonna meet us after work. | 艾米下班后会来找我们 |
[13:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:50] | I wish it could be us going instead. | 我也希望一起去的是我们俩 |
[13:54] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[13:55] | I miss you too. | 我也想你了 |
[13:58] | Okay, okay. Well, I gotta go. I gotta clean up. | 好的 我得挂了 我还要收拾 |
[14:01] | I’ll call you when I come back, okay? | 我回来了就打给你 好吧? |
[14:04] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[14:08] | Bye, Mia. | 再见 米娅 |
[14:11] | Well, think about me. I can’t wait until you get back. Bye. | 要想着我 我等不及你回来了 再见 |
[14:19] | Uh, excuse me? | 打扰一下? |
[14:21] | Oh, my gosh. Mrs. Nakai. | 我的天 中井夫人 |
[14:23] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 来了 |
[14:27] | Amy should be right out, like any second. | 艾米应该会随时出来 |
[14:32] | I’m Mia, by the way. | 对了 我是米娅 |
[14:34] | I don’t think we’ve ever met, but we’ve spoken over the phone. | 我们应该没见过面 但通过手机说过话 |
[14:37] | I haven’t been here in a while. Is it always like this? | 我有一段时间没来这里了 一直是这样的吗? |
[14:41] | Sorry for the mess. | 抱歉 这里太混乱了 |
[14:42] | A bunch of people just quit. | 好多人刚刚辞职了 |
[14:44] | The acquisition news got out, and everyone’s looking for jobs. | 收购的消息传出来后 大家都在找工作 |
[14:49] | Chaos always follows my daughter-in-law wherever she goes. | 我的儿媳无论走到哪里 都会有混乱相随 |
[14:53] | I guess that’s why her and George make such a great pair. | 我想这就是为什么 她和乔治是一对佳人 |
[14:56] | It’s almost like a yin-yang, right? | 就像是阴和阳 是吧? |
[15:01] | Are my son’s vases selling? | 我儿子的花瓶卖得如何? |
[15:03] | Oh. You know, I think what’s happening is people are admiring them– | 我认为现在的情况是 人们很欣赏它们… |
[15:07] | Even the most imaginative vases, like the ’70s Scheurich Fat Lavas, | 即使是最富有想象力的花瓶 比如1970年代的雪瑞奇胖熔岩花瓶 |
[15:11] | were limited to red or brown glazes. | 也仅限于红色或棕色釉 |
[15:13] | The abstract nature of Joji’s vases | 小乔治花瓶的抽象本质 |
[15:15] | reflect the state of emergence he’s participating in. | 反映了他制作时涌现的创造力 |
[15:18] | Oh, my God. Don’t get me started on Fat Lavas. | 我的天 说起胖熔岩花瓶 我都停不下来 |
[15:21] | That’s what you should say to the customers. | 你应该和客人这样说 |
[15:24] | Right. | 是的 |
[15:26] | I was just talking to George about his glazing techniques the other day. | 前几天我刚和乔治谈过他的上釉技术 |
[15:29] | I admire the artistry in your family so much. | 我非常崇拜你们一家的艺术造诣 |
[15:33] | So if you ever need an assistant | 所以 如果你需要助手 |
[15:35] | or know of any galleries hiring, I’d be– | 或者哪里的画廊要雇人 我很乐意… |
[15:38] | – Is there a restroom nearby? – Oh. Yeah. It’s right around the corner. | -附近有卫生间吗? -有的 那边转角就是 |
[15:51] | Oh, my God. I was just checking an ingrown hair. | 老天 我只是在看一根内生的毛发 |
[15:55] | – No need to explain. – One second. | -不用解释 -马上就好 |
[15:59] | Fumi. Hi. | 富美 你好 |
[16:01] | – I didn’t know you were coming by. – I had the Uber drop me off. | -我不知道你要过来 -我坐优步过来的 |
[16:05] | – Did you forget? – Lunch. | -你是不是忘了? -午餐 |
[16:07] | Oh, my God. You know, Fumi, it’s been so hectic lately. Um… | 我的天 富美 你知道的 我最近简直忙翻了天 |
[16:12] | – Can we reschedule? – That’s okay. | -我们可以改天吗? -可以的 |
[16:14] | – I could only do a quick bite, anyway. – Okay, great. Um– | -反正我也只能吃个简餐 -好的 太好了 |
[16:18] | I’ll make sure to book enough time so we can order the whole menu. | 我一定保证下次留足时间 这样我们可以大吃一顿 |
[16:24] | – May I? – Yeah, of course. | -我可以进去吗? -好 当然 |
[16:32] | But, Joji, why wouldn’t you just leave that to the professionals? | 但是 小乔治 你为什么不找专业人士呢? |
[16:36] | These plumbers did stop by the house, but I fixed it all by myself, | 确实有管道工说要帮忙 但是我自己就修好了 |
[16:40] | you know, with my own two hands. | 用我自己的双手 |
[16:42] | You sculpt with your hands. | 你的手是用来雕刻艺术品的 |
[16:44] | I know, Mom, but it’s nice to feel useful for once. | 妈妈 我知道 但自己终于有点用了 我感觉很好 |
[16:48] | Oh, I’m pulling into Ojai now. | 我马上开到奥哈伊了 |
[16:50] | I’ll call you later, all right? Miss you, love you. | 我随后打给你 好吧?想你 爱你 |
[17:07] | Hello, Joyce. It’s Fumi. | 你好 乔伊斯 我是富美 |
[17:09] | Just calling to chat. | 我就是打给你聊聊天 |
[17:11] | Call me. Bye-bye. | 给我回电话 再见 |
[17:17] | You’ve reached Renee. Leave me a message. Thanks. | 我是蕾妮 请留言 谢谢 |
[17:20] | Hello, Renee. It’s Fumi. Just calling to chat. | 你好 蕾妮 我是富美 我就是打给你聊聊天 |
[17:23] | Call me. Bye-bye. | 给我回电话 再见 |
[17:40] | – Hello, Tom. – Mrs. Nakai. | -你好 汤姆 -中井夫人 |
[17:41] | Sorry I didn’t get back to you earlier. Busy day. | 抱歉之前我没有回复你 今天很忙 |
[17:43] | That’s okay. I’m just following up. | 没关系 我只是跟进一下 |
[17:45] | Were you able to get that loan from your daughter-in-law? | 你从你儿媳那里借到那笔钱了吗? |
[17:48] | We were supposed to speak earlier today. I had to reschedule. | 我们本来今天早些时候要聊聊的 但我不得不改时间 |
[17:52] | Listen, as your accountant, | 听着 作为你的会计师 |
[17:53] | I have to say, things are not looking good. | 我得告诉你 形势不妙 |
[17:56] | Haru’s estate isn’t solvent, and I just got your credit card statement. | 春树的遗产没有偿还能力 我刚收到你的信用卡账单 |
[18:00] | We’ve spoken about this. | 我们之前聊过这个 |
[18:01] | You need to create a new budget or find new streams of revenue. | 你需要养成新的消费习惯 或找到新的收入来源 |
[18:05] | I know, I know. | 我明白 |
[18:06] | You just got the Tamago chair back from the gallery. Maybe finally sell? | 你刚刚收到了画廊还回来的月亮椅 也许这次可以卖掉? |
[18:11] | I can’t sell, you know that. | 我不能卖 你知道的 |
[18:13] | And even if I wanted to, George would never let me. | 即使我愿意 乔治也绝不会同意 |
[18:16] | You want me to talk to him? | 你想让我去和他谈谈吗? |
[18:17] | No, please don’t. | 不用 请不要去 |
[18:20] | He’s still not over Haru leaving him so little. | 春树在他很小时就离开了他 他还放不下这件事 |
[18:22] | You know, he’s out of town, | 而且他去外地了 |
[18:24] | but I can go to his place and pick some other pieces to sell. | 但我可以去他家 挑出其他作品卖掉 |
[18:27] | Okay, Tom? | 汤姆 可以吗? |
[18:35] | Yo, last round. I gotta pack up some clothes. | 这是最后一局 我得去收拾点衣服带走 |
[18:38] | My brother’s coming home soon. | 我哥就快回家了 |
[18:40] | Bro, can’t keep avoiding him, man. You live here. | 兄弟 你不能总是躲着他 你住在这里 |
[18:45] | Whatever. I’ll just keep crashing with you guys. | 无所谓 我继续跟你们住就好了 |
[18:48] | I don’t know, man. Gonna have to start charging you. | 我说不好 伙计 再住我就要收费了 |
[18:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:53] | No, for real. | 不 我是认真的 |
[18:54] | I mean, our place isn’t cheap. | 我们的房租也不便宜 |
[18:57] | Market’s been shit. | 生意也不景气 |
[19:01] | Yeah. No, that’s cool. | 好吧 没关系 |
[19:04] | Can’t you just get your sugar mama to help you out? | 你就不能找你的糖妈忙你一把? |
[19:08] | She’s not my sugar mama. | 她不是我糖妈 |
[19:10] | I mean, she gave you cash, and she’s a mom. | 但她给过你现金 而且她是个妈妈 |
[19:15] | No, we’re just two humans connecting, all right? | 不行 我们只是惺惺相惜的知己 好吗? |
[19:18] | – We care about each other. – Care about that dick. | -我们关心彼此 -关心你的屌 |
[19:24] | Paul, I killed you. | 保罗 我杀掉你的角色了 |
[19:27] | Dude, he’s so sensitive, man. | 伙计 他也太敏感了 |
[19:31] | (乔治最近似乎心不在焉 赌城之旅后 他就和我疏远了) | |
[19:45] | Shit. | 我去 |
[19:59] | (乔治发现家里管道漏水 所以我下班后得去奥哈伊找他) | |
[20:03] | (或者你可以留下来 让我修好你家的管道) | |
[20:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:44] | Look, I know I said this before, | 听着 我知道我说过这个 |
[20:46] | but if we’re gonna hang out, we can’t do anything physical. Okay? | 但我们要相处的话 就不能做任何身体上的事 好吧? |
[20:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:15] | That feels so good. | 这感觉太棒了 |
[21:17] | I want you to spit on it. | 我想让你吐口水 |
[21:31] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[21:37] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[21:40] | You feel so good. | 你给我的感觉真棒 |
[21:51] | – Do you like my pussy? – Yeah. | -喜欢我的小妹妹吗? -喜欢 |
[21:52] | You like how it squeezes your cock? | 喜欢它挤压你小弟弟的感觉吗? |
[21:56] | Fuck, I’m gonna come so hard. | 该死 我要高潮了 |
[21:58] | I’m gonna come so hard. I’m coming! I’m coming! | 我要高潮了 就要高潮了! |
[22:01] | I’m coming! I’m coming! | 就要高潮了! |
[22:12] | So you got me thinking a lot about my own future lately. | 最近你让我思考了 很多关于未来的事 |
[22:15] | Oh, yeah? How so? | 是吗?为什么? |
[22:18] | Just like getting my shit together, starting to plan, you know. | 就是让我振作起来 开始谋划 |
[22:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:24] | That’s good. | 那挺好的 |
[22:29] | I’ve been crashing at my boy’s place ever since the fight with Danny. | 我和丹尼吵过架之后 就一直在我朋友家住 |
[22:32] | Did he say anything about the arrest? | 他提过被捕的事情吗? |
[22:34] | No, he texted me some shit about how I owe my cousin an apology, | 没有 他给我发短信 说我应该向我表哥道歉 |
[22:37] | – but fuck that. – Fuck that and fuck him. | -但去他的 -去他的 让他见鬼去吧 |
[22:41] | You know, I can’t crash at my boy’s place forever. | 我不能老是住在我朋友家 |
[22:45] | Like if I had my own place, I could make some moves, you know. | 如果我有自己的房子 就能做点事情 |
[22:50] | Even my brother is getting his own spot, you know. | 甚至我哥都要买房子了 |
[22:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:58] | I don’t know, just… | 我不知道 就是… |
[23:02] | You think you could lend me some money? | 你觉得你能借我点钱吗? |
[23:06] | I’ll pay it back, ASAP. | 我会尽快还你 |
[23:08] | I just– I need a jumpstart, and then… | 我就是…我需要启动资金 然后… |
[23:12] | I know I have it in me to be a millionaire like you in no time. | 我知道我有这个能力 很快就能成为像你这样的百万富翁 |
[23:16] | Well, you make it sound like what I achieved was easy. | 你说得好像我的成就很容易达成 |
[23:21] | No, I’m just saying, like– | 不 我只是说… |
[23:24] | I’m saying I could do it too. | 我想说我也可以成功 |
[23:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:32] | What, like, now you don’t think so? | 你现在觉得我不行吗? |
[23:34] | Well, Paul, it just takes a lot more than good intentions. | 保罗 成功不仅仅需要好的意愿 |
[23:39] | I have busted my ass for years. | 我累死累活干了很多年 |
[23:42] | I’ve sacrificed my well-being, the well-being of my family. It– | 我牺牲了我的幸福 牺牲了我家人的幸福 这… |
[23:48] | It’s not millionaire in no time. | 不可能一夜之间就成为百万富翁的 |
[23:50] | If you don’t want to give me the money, just say so. | 如果你不想给我钱 直说就行 |
[23:53] | You don’t have to be a bitch about it. Jesus Christ. | 不必像婊子一样扯些有的没的 老天爷 |
[24:05] | You should leave. | 你该走了 |
[24:07] | I’m dead serious. Get the fuck out. | 我是认真的 给我滚出去 |
[24:10] | Word. | 没问题 |
[24:12] | Nobody calls me a bitch in my home. Get out. | 没人能在我家叫我婊子 滚出去 |
[24:14] | You know, work’s not the reason your life’s a fucking mess. | 工作不是你生活一团糟的原因 |
[24:53] | Hey, Naomi. | 嘿 娜奥米 |
[24:54] | I saw George’s post. So cute. | 我看到乔治的帖子了 真可爱 |
[24:58] | – What are you guys doing in Ojai? – I’m about to drive there now. | -你们在奥哈伊做什么呢? -我准备现在开车去那边 |
[25:02] | We’re having some work done on the house, so he surprised me with the staycation. | 家里需要处理一些问题 所以他就用居家度假给了我惊喜 |
[25:06] | He’s so thoughtful. | 他真体贴 |
[25:08] | My husband never does stuff like that. | 我丈夫从来不会做这种事 |
[25:11] | Yeah, George is– He’s pretty special. | 是啊 乔治他…他很特别 |
[25:14] | – Sorry, there’s a tickle in my throat. – No worries. | -对不起 我嗓子有点不舒服 -没关系 |
[25:17] | Hey, so small favor, | 嘿 帮我个小忙 |
[25:19] | I just got nominated for next year’s People to Watch in Calabasas Style, | 我刚刚被提名为《卡拉巴萨斯型格》 明年的值得关注人物 |
[25:23] | and I was hoping that you could write a recommendation letter– | 我希望你能写一封推荐信… |
[25:26] | I’m sorry, I didn’t hear that. Can you say that again? | 抱歉 刚才那句我没听到 你能再说一遍吗? |
[25:29] | Oh, no worries. I was saying that I’m up for next year’s People to Watch, and– | 没关系 我是说 我被提名为明年的值得关注人物… |
[25:33] | You know what, Naomi? I have some work to do. | 娜奥米 其实 我有一些工作要做 |
[25:36] | Can l call you back later? | 我随后再打给你 好吗? |
[25:38] | Sure. Sure, yeah. Call me back whenever. | 没问题 随时给我回电话 |
[26:12] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:35] | I want you to know that, despite what everybody tells you, | 因为我想让你们知道 尽管所有人都不认同这个观点 |
[26:39] | – you can have it all. You can. – Wow. | 但是你能拥有一切 你可以的 |
[26:50] | Stuck-up bitch. | 自命不凡的婊子 |
[26:53] | I was sitting in my car, and all of a sudden, | 我当时坐在自己的车里 突然有位女士 |
[26:56] | this woman just starts honking at me from her fucking perfect white SUV. | 从她那完美无瑕的白色SUV车里 向我鸣笛 |
[27:01] | And then she fucking tags my truck with “I’m a bitch.” | 然后她在我的卡车上喷涂 “我是个贱人” |
[27:04] | Is that normal behavior? | 这是正常的行为吗? |
[27:05] | Hey, security? Security, I think some drunk tourists have wandered in. | 嘿 保安?我觉得…我觉得有一些喝大了的外人进来了 |
[27:17] | You’re sure all these came from the SUV? | 你确定这些都是那辆SUV里的东西? |
[27:19] | Neighbor said they saw the driver throw trash out the window. | 邻居说他们看见司机从车窗 往外扔垃圾 |
[27:23] | I gathered everything I could find. | 我把能找到的都收集起来了 |
[27:26] | Maybe from the truck, I don’t know. | 也许是那辆卡车扔的 我说不好 |
[27:29] | You wouldn’t happen to have seen if the truck was tagged | 你有没有看到那辆卡车上写着 |
[27:32] | with “I’m a bitch”? | “我是个贱人”? |
[27:35] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[27:37] | I know a neighbor who drives a white SUV. | 我认识一个邻居开白色SUV |
[27:40] | It could be her. | 可能是她 |
[27:42] | But do you have proof? | 但你有证据吗? |
[27:45] | No, but… I have a hunch. | 没有 但是…我感觉是她 |
[27:49] | She doesn’t have much regard for others. | 她不太尊重其他人 |
[27:51] | Well, I received 12 other tips about white SUVs in the area. | 我收到了12条 关于这一带白色SUV的线索 |
[27:56] | They’re all convincing. | 都很令人信服 |
[27:57] | But the cops are no help. | 但警察一点忙都帮不上 |
[28:00] | Oh, I’ll help you, Firouz. | 我会帮你的 菲鲁兹 |
[28:02] | I’m a very busy woman, but this is important to me. | 虽然我平时很忙 但这件事对我很重要 |
[28:05] | – And I will not– – I never got the new Calabasas Style. | -而且我奉行… -我没收到最新的《卡拉巴萨斯》 |
[28:08] | You know, I think someone is stealing my mail. | 感觉有人在偷我的邮件 |
[28:11] | Please take it. | 请拿走吧 |
[28:15] | I’m actually up for next year’s People to Watch. | 其实我被提名为 明年的值得关注人物了 |
[28:18] | Oh, impressive. | 真厉害 |
[28:21] | That is no easy feat. | 这绝非易事 |
[28:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:26] | Well, I know lists are silly. | 我知道这种名单很傻 |
[28:28] | Had I known I was visiting a celebrity, | 我要是知道自己拜访的是位名人 |
[28:31] | I would have brought something to autograph. | 肯定要带上可以签名的东西 |
[28:34] | Oh, my God, stop. | 老天 别这么说 |
[28:39] | Do you want anything to drink? | 你想喝点什么吗? |
[28:51] | Arming in 30 seconds. | 30秒后启动防护 |
[29:14] | Four, three, two– | 四、三、二… |
[29:17] | – Disarmed. – | 解除防护 |
[29:31] | You’ve reached the offices of Tom Jones, CPA. – Leave a message and I’ll get back to you. – | 我是汤姆琼斯 注册会计师 请留言 我会回电 |
[29:36] | Hey, Tom. How much do you think the Tamago will sell for? | 嘿 汤姆 你觉得月亮椅能卖多少钱? |
[29:40] | I think I’m going to sell it. | 我准备卖掉它 |
[29:42] | There are some disruptive events happening between my son and his wife. | 我儿子和他妻子 感情上出了一些大岔子 |
[29:46] | It may affect my finances. Call me ba– | 可能会影响我的财务状况 给我回… |
[29:52] | These rich people get these fancy systems and don’t even set them. | 这些有钱人装了花俏的系统 但是都不用 |
[29:56] | – Look at all this money. – My plan would’ve worked. | -瞧瞧这里多富贵 -我的计划仍然会奏效 |
[29:58] | Yeah, smashing and grabbing everything in under two minutes isn’t a plan, dude. | 在两分钟内大偷特偷可不算是计划 |
[30:02] | ‘Cause you freeze under pressure. | 因为你一紧张就僵住了 |
[30:04] | That’s ’cause in fight or flight, I’m fight. You understand? | 因为在战斗或逃跑的情况下 我选择战斗 懂吗? |
[30:07] | I’m trying to stay put, activate my core, keep my trunk solid. | 我试图原地做好准备 激活我的核心 保持躯干绷紧 |
[30:10] | You don’t know if someone will pop out and you gotta knock them out. | 你不知道会不会有人冒出来 你得把他们打翻 |
[30:13] | Yo, if I sense even a little bit of danger, pew! | 嘿 如果我感到有一丝的危险… |
[30:17] | I’m flight, baby. Korean Air. | 我一定会选择逃跑 大韩航空 |
[30:20] | Yeah, you’re a bitch. | 好吧 胆小鬼 |
[30:25] | Holy shit. Look at this thing, dude. Look at this fancy thing. | 老天爷 你看这个东西 看这个东西多花俏 |
[30:29] | It’s like on some Beetlejuice shit, huh? | 很有《甲壳虫汁》的感觉 是吧? |
[30:31] | All those lumps and bumps. I bet it’s worth so much. | 所有的凹凸起伏 我打赌这个肯定很值钱 |
[30:34] | Looks like herpes poo-pooed. | 看起来像疱疹便便 |
[30:38] | I’m saying, you’re obsessed. | 我就是说说 对于一个没得这病的人 |
[30:39] | For someone who supposedly doesn’t have it, | 你简直走火入魔了 |
[30:41] | you talk about it all the time. | 你总是念叨这个病 |
[30:43] | No, I’m talking about the family. I’m talking HSV-1, HSV-2. | 不 我说的是这一族的病毒 我说的是单纯疱疹病毒1型 2型 |
[30:49] | I’m talking zoster, Epstein-Barr. | 我说的是带状疱疹 儿童EB病毒 |
[30:52] | Ugh, what an unfortunate name for a virus, you know. | 有这个名字的病毒可真不幸 |
[30:56] | – You motherfuckers! – Oh, fuck. | -你们这帮王八蛋! -见鬼 |
[31:07] | – Shit! – | 该死! |
[31:27] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷啊 |
[31:30] | I know who lives there. | 我认识这家人 |