时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Starting my fucking day like this. What the fuck? | 一大早就这样 搞什么? |
[00:20] | I can’t believe this shit! | 真是不可思议! |
[00:22] | Bitch-ass handyman pissing on my fucking hardwood floor. | 那个混蛋杂工在我的硬木地板上撒尿 |
[00:25] | This is European oak, motherfucker! | 这可是欧洲橡木 王八蛋! |
[00:29] | “Ooh. Is your husband home?” | “你丈夫在家吗?” |
[00:31] | No! I’m home. Fuck you! | 不在!我在家 去你妈的! |
[00:34] | – Cocksucking piece of shit. – | 给人吹箫的臭狗屎 |
[00:37] | Shut the fuck up! | 他妈的别叫了! |
[00:40] | I have worked too hard for this shit. | 我好不容易才把家里装修好 |
[00:43] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[00:44] | Oh, my God, the smell. | 老天啊 臭死了 |
[01:09] | Hello? | 喂? |
[01:10] | Do you have any idea who you just fucked with? Huh? | 你知不知道自己惹到什么人了? |
[01:13] | You useless, shameful little shit! | 你这没用、可耻的小人! |
[01:16] | – I’m gonna– – Okay, bitch. | -我要… -行了 泼妇 |
[01:22] | You’ve reached At Cho Service Construction. | 这里是周氏建筑服务公司 |
[01:25] | Danny can’t come to the phone– – | 丹尼现在接不了电话… |
[01:29] | Babe? | 宝贝? |
[01:32] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[01:45] | Yo, remember that guy I got into that road rage with? | 你还记得让我路怒的那个人吗? |
[01:47] | Turns out it was a woman. | 原来是个女人 |
[01:50] | Sometimes rock bottom is your trampoline. | 有时人会在低谷中触底反弹 |
[01:54] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不清 |
[02:01] | “P S he pissed all over my bathroom One star.” What the fuck? | “对了 他在我家卫生间到处撒尿 一星评价” 搞什么? |
[02:11] | Life is precious, man. | 人生是如此宝贵 |
[02:13] | You can’t waste it. You gotta take action. | 不能虚度 你必须行动起来 |
[02:16] | If you’re hungry, eat a steak. | 你要是饿了 就吃块牛排 |
[02:17] | If you want to feel the sun on your face, it’s right there. | 如果你想让阳光照拂脸庞 它就在那里 |
[02:23] | See something you like, baby bro, you go get it. | 看到喜欢的东西 弟弟 你要努力去追求 |
[02:27] | You gotta take control. | 你得拿到掌控权 |
[02:28] | I am in control. | 我掌握着呢 |
[02:30] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[02:31] | What’s your plan then? | 那你有什么计划? |
[02:33] | I’m gonna take a shit, then I’m gonna go play ball. | 我要去拉个屎 然后玩玩球 |
[02:36] | No, like, in your life. | 不是这种 而是你的人生 |
[02:38] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[02:39] | In your one precious life, what is your plan? | 关于你宝贵的人生 你有什么计划? |
[02:41] | Once you change my passwords back, | 等你把我的密码改回来 |
[02:43] | I’m going to become a crypto millionaire and travel the world with my boys. | 我就会成为一个数字货币百万富翁 和我的朋友游遍全球 |
[02:48] | Okay, your boys. | 好吧 你的朋友们 |
[02:51] | What are you and boys gonna do? Like, what’s your boys’ plan? | 那你和你的朋友准备做什么? 你朋友有什么计划? |
[02:54] | That’s easy. Three Ten-X trades. 1K to 10K. | 很简单 三笔十速交易 一千赚一万 |
[02:58] | 10K to a hundred. | 一万赚十万 |
[02:59] | A hundred to a million. Boom. | 十万赚一百万 就成了 |
[03:01] | You’re just saying higher numbers. | 你只是不停地往高了说数字 |
[03:04] | Well, what’s your plan? | 那你有什么计划? |
[03:07] | This steak is mad overcooked. | 这块牛排烤得太过头了 |
[03:14] | “Bad plumbing, bad breath!” | “管道活很烂 口气难闻!” |
[03:20] | Honey, you shouldn’t be cleaning up another man’s piss. | 亲爱的 怎么能让你清理 别的男人的尿? |
[03:24] | You never know what someone’s going through in life. | 你不可能知道 其他人生活中遇到了什么难事 |
[03:26] | Might be bladder issues. | 他可能膀胱有毛病 |
[03:28] | What? | 什么? |
[03:30] | Why else would he urinate on the floor? | 不然他为什么尿在地板上? |
[03:32] | Did you upset him? | 你惹他生气了吗? |
[03:34] | – Why are you assuming it’s my fault? – I’m not. | -你为什么假定是我的错? -我没有 |
[03:37] | But sometimes you can come across a little cold. | 但有时候 你确实让人觉得有点冷漠 |
[03:43] | George, he ran away smiling. | 乔治 他是笑着逃走了 |
[03:46] | Okay. Well, anger is just a transitory state of consciousness. | 好吧 愤怒只是一种转瞬即逝的意识状态 |
[03:50] | Best to let it go. He’s already gone. | 最好算了吧 他已经走了 |
[03:53] | If we pay $80, we can get his address online. | 如果花八十美元 就能在网上查到他的住址 |
[03:56] | What do you wanna do? Go over there with your gun? | 你想做什么?带着你的枪去找他? |
[04:00] | No– Of course not, I– | 不…当然不是 我… |
[04:03] | George… | 乔治 |
[04:04] | he came into our home and he violated our sacred space. | 他进入我们家 践踏了我们神圣的场所 |
[04:08] | Don’t you wanna… | 你难道不想… |
[04:11] | I don’t know, to… | 我说不好 去… |
[04:12] | go over there and say something? | 过去找他说点什么吗? |
[04:14] | You know, be assertive? | 果断一点? |
[04:24] | He didn’t like that you’re Japanese. | 他不喜欢你是日本裔 |
[04:35] | Are you sure we’re at the right address? | 你确定就是这个地址吗? |
[04:37] | It makes sense, he didn’t scream “homeowner” to me. | 这也说得通 他看起来就不像是有房一族 |
[04:46] | Are you enjoying this? | 你不会还乐在其中吧? |
[04:53] | George! George, come here. | 乔治!过来 |
[04:54] | Look, look. | 你看 |
[04:56] | That is the back of an Asian head if I’ve ever seen one. | 我一眼就能看出 那是个亚裔后脑勺 |
[04:59] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[05:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:02] | You wanna talk first since you know him? | 你想先和他谈谈吗?既然你俩见过 |
[05:05] | – No… – Howdy there, love bugs. | -不… -你们好啊 小情侣 |
[05:09] | Can I interest you in our best suite? | 我给你们介绍下这里最好的套房? |
[05:11] | And don’t worry, it’s the only question I’ll ask you. | 不用担心 其他的我什么都不问 |
[05:13] | Oh, sorry. We’re not trying to stay here. | 对不起 我们不是想住宿 |
[05:16] | We’re looking for a Daniel Cho. | 我们在找一个叫丹尼周的人 |
[05:19] | – What? – He’s a Korean guy. | -谁? -他是一个韩国裔 |
[05:21] | Got a real, like, oily way about him. | 有种油腔滑调的感觉 |
[05:27] | Drives a red truck. | 开一辆红色卡车 |
[05:28] | – Oh, the son. – Yeah. | -是那家的儿子 -好 |
[05:30] | I took over from the Cho family about a year ago. | 我差不多一年前 从周家接手的这旅馆 |
[05:32] | Older Korean couple, a little condescending. | 一对上了年纪的韩国夫妇 待人有点居高临下 |
[05:34] | – That sounds about right. – Amy. | -听起来就是他们 -艾米 |
[05:36] | They folded the place because of a police raid. | 他们经营不下去了 因为一次警突袭 |
[05:39] | Someone was running illegal goods out of here. | 有人在这里卖违禁品 |
[05:41] | Wow, I’m sorry to hear that. | 哎呀 那真是让人遗憾 |
[05:42] | But the son… kind of sucks, right? | 但那个儿子…他人不太行 对吧? |
[05:48] | Yo, nice Taco. What year is that? | 不错的丰田皮卡 哪年的? |
[05:51] | It’s 2004. | 2004年款 |
[05:52] | – You missed the upgrade by a year. – The old one’s tougher. | -就差一年 你就能赶上升级版了 -老版更皮实 |
[05:56] | – Plus, it’s extra cab, pre-runner, V6. – Oh, my bad. | 而且这是四座款 前轮驱动 V6引擎 我错了 |
[05:59] | Hey, thanks for letting me store my shit here. | 喂 谢谢你让我把东西存这里 |
[06:02] | Yeah, man. Dude, any time. | 没事 兄弟 不客气 |
[06:06] | Hey, so the money I borrowed… | 你借我的那笔钱… |
[06:11] | It’s gonna take me a bit longer to pay you back, if that’s cool? | 我得晚点还你了 可以吗? |
[06:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:17] | Remember that road rage incident I told you about? | 还记得我跟你说的那次路怒吧? |
[06:19] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[06:22] | Turns out it was a woman. | 原来是个女人 |
[06:24] | – You hit a woman? – No. | -你打女人了? -没有 |
[06:26] | – That’s not okay. – No, I did not hit anybody. | -这可不行 -没有 我谁都没打 |
[06:28] | Okay? I just… | 好吗?我就… |
[06:30] | I pissed in her bathroom and now she’s writing negative reviews | 我在她卫生间里撒尿来着 现在她不断发负面评论 |
[06:36] | She’s some rich bitch from Calabasas. | 她是卡拉巴萨斯的一个有钱婊子 |
[06:39] | She’s probably sitting at home all day | 可能整天都待在家里 |
[06:41] | eating baguettes and jam or some shit. | 吃着法棍面包和果酱 或者其他什么 |
[06:43] | Yo, fuck that bitch. | 让那个婊子见鬼去吧 |
[06:45] | – Take your time with the money. – Really? | -不用着急还钱 -真的吗? |
[06:47] | We’re family. Just give me the title to your truck in the meantime. | 我们是一家人 你把车先转到我名下就行了 |
[06:50] | Help me with this. Use your legs. | 帮我一把 迈开腿 |
[06:52] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:53] | You should just fold your business. Start a new one. | 你应该关了现在的公司 重新开一家 |
[06:56] | I can’t apply for a new business license. | 我不能申请新的营业执照 |
[06:58] | You can. That shit’s easy. | 你可以的 很容易 |
[06:59] | Just do it under someone else’s name. Use mine. | 用其他人的名字就行了 用我的 |
[07:02] | Okay. I’ll think about it. | 好的 我会考虑一下 |
[07:05] | Yo, what is in this box? It’s so heavy. | 箱子里装了什么?这么沉 |
[07:08] | Laptop batteries. | 笔记本电脑电池 |
[07:09] | I got a friend in Busan, he sells me those shits wholesale. | 我在釜山有个朋友 让我批发价拿货 |
[07:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | It’s nothing like the motel. | 和汽车旅馆那事不一样 |
[07:16] | Completely legit. I’m paying tariffs, all that shit. | 完全合法 我付了关税什么的 |
[07:20] | Yeah. No, of course. Yeah. | 是啊 当然不一样 |
[07:25] | Oh, shit. | 可恶 |
[07:31] | You think they did it? | 你觉得是他们干的吗? |
[07:34] | They’re just kids. | 他们还只是孩子 |
[07:42] | Honey, have you never changed a tire before? | 亲爱的 你从没换过轮胎吗? |
[07:45] | Have you? | 你换过吗? |
[07:46] | Well, Junie’s gonna be done with school soon. | 小琼马上就要放学了 |
[07:48] | – Yeah, this is your fault. – I’ll change it for 40 bucks! | -是啊 都怪你 -四十美元 我给你们换! |
[07:56] | Do you have cash? | 你有现金吗? |
[08:07] | It’s all yours, bro. | 你用吧 兄弟 |
[08:09] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[08:12] | You know, make sure you pinch your back | 你躺下的时候 |
[08:15] | when you get down there, | 一定要收紧背部 |
[08:16] | then also activate your core– | 然后还要激活你的核心… |
[08:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:22] | See, I did chest yesterday, so… | 我昨天练了胸 所以… |
[08:27] | Yo, I was thinking, man, maybe it’s crazy, but… | 我一直在想 这也许有点离谱 但… |
[08:31] | I was thinking we should start a new contracting company. | 我觉得我们兄弟应该一起开一家 |
[08:35] | – As brothers. – Why? | -新的承包公司 -为什么? |
[08:38] | You call me lazy like 14 times a day. | 你每天总是说我懒 |
[08:40] | That’s just tough love. You’re ready to step up. I can tell. | 我是爱之深责之切 你准备好挺身而出了 我能看出来 |
[08:45] | You mean that? | 你是说真的吗? |
[08:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:48] | I know you’re big into your crypto, | 我知道你热衷于加密货币 |
[08:50] | and I’m gonna change the passwords back… | 我会把你的密码改回来 |
[08:53] | but you need money to make money, right? | 但要先有本金才能赚钱 对吧? |
[08:57] | Yo, if we do this, are you gonna actually listen to me? | 如果我们这么做 你真的会听我的吗? |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[09:01] | ‘Cause I got ideas. | 因为我有很多想法 |
[09:02] | Yeah, we’re a team. What you got? | 是的 我们是团队 你有什么主意? |
[09:06] | Cho Bros. | 周氏兄弟公司 |
[09:07] | Yo. That’s perfect, dude. | 太完美了 兄弟 |
[09:09] | – Cho Bros, that’s perfect. Yes. – Cho Bros. | -周氏兄弟公司 完美 真的 -周氏兄弟公司 |
[09:12] | Yes. I’ll do the paperwork right now. | 好 我现在就去准备文件 |
[09:15] | I’m gonna put the company in your name, yeah? | 我要把公司注册在你的名下 好吧? |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 行 |
[09:18] | Yo, we gotta target Orange County Koreans. | 我要将橙县的韩国裔作为目标客户 |
[09:22] | What? We don’t know any OC Koreans. | 什么?橙县的韩国裔 我们都不认识 |
[09:26] | Didn’t Veronica move to the OC? | 维罗妮卡不是搬到橙县了吗? |
[09:28] | That’s a delicate situation. | 我和她的关系很微妙 |
[09:31] | It’s been like two decades. I’m sure she doesn’t give a shit. | 都二十年前的事了 她肯定不在意了 |
[09:33] | Veronica and I hooked up in 2008 and twice in 2011, okay? | 维罗妮卡和我在2008年和2011年 谈过两次恋爱 好吧? |
[09:38] | -It was recent. -I thought she broke up with you | -就是最近的事 -我以为是她甩了你 |
[09:40] | -when she got into UC Irvine. -Who told you that? | -就在她考上加州大学尔湾分校时 -谁告诉你的? |
[09:43] | I broke up with her. | 是我甩了她 |
[09:45] | Didn’t she meet her husband at UC Irvine? | 她不是在加州大学尔湾分校 认识她丈夫的吗? |
[09:47] | Yo, dude, you’re taking too long. | 伙计 你花的时间太久了 |
[09:50] | Keep up. | 加油吧 |
[09:54] | I always liked Veronica. | 我一向喜欢维罗妮卡 |
[09:56] | – She taught me how to read. – I wasn’t ready. | -她教会了我读书 -我当时没准备好 |
[10:00] | I had to build up the business before I could start a family, you know? | 我必须先成就事业 再组建家庭 |
[10:03] | Plus I had to take care of you, fucker. | 而且我还要照顾你小子 |
[10:07] | Yo, OC’s the move, man. | 橙县肯定是正确决策 |
[10:09] | Just trust me on this. | 这件事你就信我吧 |
[10:17] | Naomi, thank you so much for coming over. | 娜奥米 非常感谢你能过来 |
[10:19] | June was having the worst day. | 琼今天超级不开心 |
[10:21] | No worries, of course. | 没关系 应该的 |
[10:22] | George was so pissed. | 乔治特别生气 |
[10:24] | I made us late picking her up and then… | 我害他接琼迟到了 然后… |
[10:27] | she hit a teacher. | 她打了一个老师 |
[10:28] | Yeah. They called her dysregulated. | 是的 他们说她是失调儿童 |
[10:31] | – Ew. Oh, my God. – I know. | -我的老天 -是啊 |
[10:32] | Do not beat yourself up over that. | 不要因此而自责 |
[10:35] | Izzy bit our neighbor’s dog. | 依奇把我们邻居的狗咬了 |
[10:37] | – No. – I know. | -不会吧 -是啊 |
[10:39] | Usually it’s the other way around, right? | 一般都是狗咬人 对吧? |
[10:42] | We should do this more. We live so close. | 我们应该经常这样聊聊 我们住得这么近 |
[10:45] | Yeah, we should, I would love that. | 是啊 是应该多聊聊 我很乐意 |
[10:47] | I can’t believe we met through Jordan, of all people. | 真不敢相信我们是通过乔丹娜 才认识的 |
[10:50] | Oh, my God. I know, right? It’s so crazy. | 老天 确实如此 是吧?太离谱了 |
[10:53] | Uh, hey, do you think she’s gonna be annoyed | 嘿 你觉得如果我因为琼 |
[10:56] | that I rescheduled my meeting with her because of June? | 和她重新安排会议时间 她会不会生气? |
[10:59] | No. No, you had to. | 不会的 你也没有其他办法啊 |
[11:03] | But actually, between you and me, don’t say it was a family thing. | 但说真的 这话就咱俩说说 别和她说是因为家庭原因 |
[11:07] | I’d say it was a work emergency. | 我会说工作有紧急情况 |
[11:09] | Oh, okay. Good to know. | 好的 幸亏你告诉我 |
[11:11] | You wanna choose your words wisely with my sister-in-law. | 是啊 和我嫂子说话一定要小心谨慎 |
[11:15] | If you ever need any advice, call me anytime. | 你如果需要建议 随时可以打电话问我 |
[11:19] | Thank you so much, Naomi. | 娜奥米 非常感谢 |
[11:22] | I just really need this deal to close. | 我真的需要达成这笔交易 |
[11:24] | – Straight up. You know? – Oh, my God. Yeah. | -这是真心话 懂吧? -老天 我懂 |
[11:27] | I just, I have been so on edge lately and… | 最近我一直情绪紧张… |
[11:29] | God, I am so jealous. | 老天 我真羡慕你 |
[11:31] | It must be nice getting to spend all day at home with Izzy. | 能一整天陪着依奇 那感觉肯定很好 |
[11:35] | Yeah! No, it’s great… | 是啊!确实挺棒的… |
[11:39] | but I don’t spend all day at home. | 但我也不是整天闲在家里 |
[11:42] | – Oh. No, of course, I didn’t mean– – Yeah, I have my nonprofits. And I write. | -是的 当然 我不是… -我有自己的非盈利组织 还得写作 |
[11:46] | And Jordan comes to me | 乔丹娜会时不时地 |
[11:48] | – for business advice from time to time. – I heard that. Yes, I– | -找我咨询经营建议 -我听她说过 是的 我… |
[11:51] | – That’s a lot to juggle. – Yeah. | -需要应付的事还挺多的 -是的 |
[11:53] | Then when Jordan gets on a roll, she will just text me non-stop. | 乔丹娜兴致一上来 就不停地给我发消息 |
[11:57] | And we talk stocks, we talk omnichannel retail… | 我们会聊股票、聊全渠道零售… |
[12:00] | I sent this one video to her recently. | 最近我给她发了这段视频 |
[12:02] | Did you see the road rage thing on Nextdoor? | 你在友邻上看到那个路怒视频没? |
[12:06] | – Is that an app? – Oh, my gosh, look at this. | -那是个手机应用吗? -老天 你看看 |
[12:10] | I mean, can you believe that? | 这也太不可思议了 |
[12:14] | I can’t understand what those people are so angry about. | 我就是不明白 这些人为什么会那么愤怒 |
[12:18] | Ah, you know, I mean, most people don’t understand that… | 其实 我觉得大多数人都不明白… |
[12:22] | anger is just a transitory state of consciousness. | 愤怒只是一种转瞬即逝的意识状态 |
[12:26] | I love that. | 我喜欢这句话 |
[12:28] | You’re so smart, Amy. | 艾米 你太聪明了 |
[12:32] | No, really. No wonder Jordan loves you. | 我说真的呢 怪不得乔丹娜那么喜欢你 |
[12:38] | All I’m saying is, Veronica, | 维罗妮卡 我只是想说 |
[12:40] | we grew up together, you know us, we know you, you trust us, you know? | 我们一起长大 彼此知根知底 你信任我们 是吧? |
[12:44] | Uh, we do maintenance, renovations, paint, yard work, inside work, like everything. | 我们做维护、翻新、油漆、庭院工程 室内工程 什么都干 |
[12:50] | Anything you need. | 只要你有需要 |
[12:51] | We do it all. | 我们都能做 |
[12:53] | Right, Danny? | 是吧 丹尼? |
[12:54] | Yeah, I’m the king of grout. | 是啊 我是勾缝王 |
[12:57] | We also do grout. | 我们也可以勾缝 |
[12:58] | I mean, that’s all very impressive. | 那你们好厉害 |
[13:00] | – Yeah, I hear grout’s tricky. Mm-hm. – Mm-hm. | 是啊 我听说勾缝挺难的 |
[13:05] | Is there anything we can work on? | 你们有什么需要我们做的事情吗? |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:10] | Uh, the place is pretty good for now, | 我觉得家里暂时没有什么问题 |
[13:13] | but if anything comes up, we’ll be sure to give you a call. | 但如果有问题了 我们肯定给你们打电话 |
[13:16] | And if you’re around more, you should swing by our church. | 如果你们经常过来的话 可以去我们的教堂看看 |
[13:19] | Edwin leads praise team. | 埃德温是唱诗班的主唱 |
[13:21] | Oh, that’s cool. | 那可真不错 |
[13:22] | We don’t go to church anymore, but… | 我们不去教堂了 但… |
[13:25] | We still– We sometimes do. | 我们…我们有时候还会去 |
[13:27] | Yeah. Stop by. | 好啊 顺便来看看 |
[13:29] | The more the merrier. | 人越多越好 |
[13:31] | Here. | 给你 |
[13:33] | Remember that fussy overhead projector at our old church? | 还记得我们老教堂 那架总出问题的投影仪吗? |
[13:38] | Gosh, we were so different then. | 老天 那时的我们太不一样了 |
[13:40] | – I remember everything. – I remember too. | -我都记得 -我也记得 |
[13:50] | Hey, I’m sorry. I’m gonna make a real quick call. | 不好意思 我得去打个电话 很快就好 |
[13:54] | Our friend Esther was just complaining about her plumber. | 我们的朋友埃丝特 正好在抱怨她家下水管 |
[13:57] | – Oh. – Yo, what’s going on? | 什么事? |
[13:59] | Nothing much, man. I’m just finishing up taking a shit. | 没什么 我就刚拉了泡屎 |
[14:02] | Rubbing some Cortizone on my back. | 正在往后背抹可的松 |
[14:04] | You texted “9-1-1.” | 你短信上写着“急事” |
[14:06] | Oh, shit. Yeah, I did. | 该死 对 我是发了这个 |
[14:08] | Remember that guy Chad who lived at the motel? | 你还记得住在汽车旅馆的 那个查德吗? |
[14:11] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[14:13] | Well, dude, he still lives there and his life’s a mess, man. | 他现在还住那里 过得一团糟 |
[14:16] | I think he has gout. | 他应该得了痛风 |
[14:18] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[14:20] | so? | 所以呢? |
[14:21] | Dude, get this. So I lent him some money for his meds, | 你听好了 于是我借给了他一些钱去买药 |
[14:24] | but I don’t think he used it on them. | 但我认为他没把钱用在药上 |
[14:26] | – What are you trying to say? – I’m getting to it. | -你到底想说什么? -我马上就说到了 |
[14:29] | We can’t just chill and have small talk sometimes? | 天啊 我们就不能放松下来 时不时地闲聊一下吗? |
[14:33] | We talk small all the time, like, all the time. | 我们总是在闲聊 每次都是 |
[14:35] | All right, fine, look, he said an Asian couple was looking for you. | 好吧 行 他说有一对亚裔夫妇在找你 |
[14:39] | They looked rich. | 看起来是有钱人 |
[14:41] | What does this bitch want from me? | 这婊子到底找我要干嘛? |
[14:43] | She got a house, she has kids. What do I got? | 她有房子 有孩子 我有什么? |
[14:46] | Dude! You got lots of shit, man. | 兄弟!你有的也不少啊 |
[14:48] | You got me, got your truck. | 你有我 你有自己的卡车 |
[14:50] | Technically it’s mine now… | 严格来说 那车现在是我的 |
[14:52] | Yeah, okay. Yeah, all right. | 好吧 行 没事 |
[14:54] | – Thanks for the heads up. – Yeah, no problem. | -谢谢你给我报信 -没事 不用谢 |
[14:57] | – I gotta go. – Hit me up whenever. | -我得挂了 -随时联系我 |
[15:12] | Who was that? | 谁发消息了? |
[15:14] | Uh, it was probably just spam. | 可能就是垃圾信息 |
[15:16] | Let me help you with that. Turn around. | 我来帮你吧 转过来 |
[15:18] | It’s fine, I can do it. | 不用了 我可以的 |
[15:20] | Oh, I don’t mind. | 我愿意帮你 |
[15:22] | Makes you dependent on me so you can’t leave. | 让你依赖上我 你就走不掉了 |
[15:25] | I can tie a tie. | 我会系领带 |
[15:27] | George, come on, you still mad about earlier? | 乔治 拜托 你还为之前的事生气吗? |
[15:30] | No, just let me tie my tie. | 没有 就让我自己系领带吧 |
[15:34] | I’m gonna go check on June. | 我去看看琼 |
[15:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:43] | – Listen– – I decided not to wear it. | 我决定不打领带了 |
[15:49] | Listen to me. I’m a dangerous guy. | 你听好 我是个很危险的人 |
[15:53] | You’re just a bored, suburban housewife with no purpose, okay? | 你只是一个无聊的郊区家庭主妇 对生活毫无追求 好吧? |
[15:58] | I bet you’re mad at yourself for letting your whole life pass you by. | 你肯定对自己 毫无建树的一生感到狂怒 |
[16:01] | I bet you had big dreams. Anything was possible. | 你肯定有过宏伟的梦想 觉得一切皆有可能 |
[16:04] | Then you blinked. | 然后眨眼间 |
[16:05] | And now you’re stuck in a life you never wanted. | 你就被现在这种 你并不想要的生活困住了 |
[16:08] | You have it all, but you’re empty inside. | 你什么都有 但内心空虚 |
[16:11] | You feel weak, you want to take back control. | 你觉得力不从心 你想夺回控制权 |
[16:14] | Well, guess what. You won’t take it from me, okay? | 你猜怎么着 你夺不走我的控制权 好吗? |
[16:17] | I’m a fucking animal! I can’t be fucked with! | 我凶猛强悍!谁都别想惹我! |
[16:20] | I do the fucking! | 只能我给你添堵! |
[16:22] | So stop messing with me and leave me alone or else. | 所以别再惹我 离我远点 否则让你好看 |
[16:26] | You hear me? | 你听懂了吗? |
[16:27] | This is your last warning. | 这是我对你最后的警告 |
[16:29] | You do not want to unleash the beast. You don’t! | 还是别让我爆发 绝对不要! |
[17:17] | Who the fuck? | 这他妈是谁? |
[17:20] | – I’m so glad Veronica sent you. – No problem, Esther. | -我很高兴维罗妮卡让你们过来 -不客气 埃丝特 |
[17:23] | So are you from Orange County? | 你们是橙县人吗? |
[17:25] | No, we grew up outside San Bernardino. | 不 我们在圣贝纳迪诺郊外长大 |
[17:28] | My parents owned a motel near Raging Waters. | 我父母在狂潮水上乐园附近 经营一家汽车旅馆 |
[17:30] | Nice. That must’ve done well. | 不错 那里的生意一定很好 |
[17:32] | Apparently, before I was born. | 我出生之前确实挺好的 |
[17:34] | And then Hurricane Harbor opened up, so… | 后来飓风港乐园开始营业 于是… |
[17:37] | I’ve never really been to either. | 这两个地方我都没去过 |
[17:40] | We should go. Harbor? | 我们应该去逛逛 飓风港乐园如何? |
[17:41] | Oh, it’s sick. There’s this ride, Taboo Towers. | 听说很刺激 有个禁忌塔穿越 |
[17:44] | Got one way up, three ways down. It’s unpredictable. | 有一个向上的入口 三个向下的出口 你不知道会从哪里出来 |
[17:47] | Kind of like how I live my life. | 有点像我的生活 |
[17:49] | Anyways, I do investing. This is like my side gig. | 总之 我也做投资 这就是我的副业 |
[17:52] | So if you ever need investing advice– – | 如果你需要投资建议… |
[17:56] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -我马上回来 -好的 |
[17:59] | – Yo. You done yet? – I would be if you were helping me | -你完事了? -如果你帮我一把 |
[18:02] | instead of flirting with the customer base. | 而不是和客户调情 早就好了 |
[18:04] | Dude, it’s called client services. | 老兄 这个叫客户服务 |
[18:07] | Do not text on the job. | 工作时别发消息 |
[18:10] | – Who is that? – Her name’s Kayla. | -是谁? -她叫凯拉 |
[18:13] | Yo, she’s bad, right? | 她挺带劲吧? |
[18:15] | This is a bot. | 这是个机器人 |
[18:17] | You’re a bot. | 你才是机器人 |
[18:39] | Following our marriage in the summer of 1979, | 1979年夏天我们结婚后 |
[18:42] | Haru became deeply conscious of negative space. | 中井对负面空间有了深刻的认识 |
[18:46] | Oh, he fell in love with the interplay between void and substance. | 他爱上了虚空和物质之间的相互作用 |
[18:52] | So naturally, | 顺理成章地 |
[18:53] | the curvature of the seat | 这把椅子的弧度 |
[18:55] | is modeled after the contours of my own backside. | 是按照我自己背部的轮廓建模的 |
[18:58] | – Oh, fabulous. – That’s amazing. | -太棒了 -好神奇 |
[19:00] | Fumi, we’re so grateful to have a Tamago chair on loan. | 富美 我们很感激你能借出 这把月亮椅 |
[19:03] | I’d love to get your eyes on our other pieces. | 我很想让你看看我们的其他作品 |
[19:10] | Quite the origin story for a chair, huh? | 这把椅子真是来历不凡 是吧? |
[19:13] | Jordan, thank you so much for coming. | 乔丹娜 非常感谢你能来参加 |
[19:15] | Thank you for having me. Who is this? | 谢谢你的邀请 这是谁呀? |
[19:18] | Oh, this is Junie. June, say hi. | 这是小琼 琼 打个招呼 |
[19:20] | Okay, hopefully she’ll get more polite as she gets older. | 好吧 希望随着年龄的增长 能变得更有礼貌 |
[19:22] | So tell me, is all of that true or made up? | 告诉我 这个故事是真的还是编出来的? |
[19:27] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么? |
[19:29] | A good story drives the price, as we know. | 我们都知道 精彩的故事能提高价格 |
[19:33] | I have photos of my mom sitting naked on the mold. | 我有我妈裸体坐在模具上的照片 |
[19:37] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[19:49] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[19:50] | It’s not for sale. | 这个不卖 |
[19:52] | George? | 乔治? |
[19:54] | I’m sure that there’s a price. | 肯定可以定个价格的 |
[19:58] | Sorry. Gotta put my foot down. | 对不起 这我必须婉拒 |
[20:00] | Joji, Joji, Joji. Let’s not play games. | 乔治 就别玩欲迎还拒的把戏了 |
[20:04] | A hundred thousand. | 十万美元 |
[20:05] | How’s that? | 怎么样? |
[20:07] | Nope. No way, Jordana. | 不行 没门的 乔丹娜 |
[20:13] | This exhibit has been great. | 这个展览很棒 |
[20:15] | Thank you so much for having me, but I should be leaving. Cheers. | 非常感谢你的邀请 但我该走了 拜拜 |
[20:18] | You know, I thought we could hang out | 乔丹娜 我以为我们能多聊聊 |
[20:21] | and talk about the deal? | 谈谈那笔交易? |
[20:22] | I really need to get to my friend’s housewarming. | 但我真的需要去 参加我朋友的乔迁庆宴 |
[20:25] | It’s in Nepal, so… | 是在尼泊尔 所以… |
[20:28] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[20:34] | Hey! Cheers, baby bro! | 嘿!干杯 弟弟! |
[20:37] | Here’s to making the most of the time we got left! | 祝我们能充分利用余下的人生! |
[20:40] | Yo, I said cheers! | 喂 我说了干杯! |
[20:48] | Hey, man. When you’re 40, 50, | 嘿 等你四五十岁了 |
[20:51] | you’re gonna wanna come home to your girl making kimchi jjigae. | 就会想回家和自己的妻子 一起做泡菜 |
[20:54] | Maybe I want her to come home to me making chicken parm. | 也许我想等她回家 和我一起做芝士焗鸡排呢 |
[20:57] | What? | 什么? |
[20:59] | I want her to come home to me making her chicken parm! | 我想等她回家 给她做芝士焗鸡排! |
[21:03] | It’s okay to mess around with white girls now, | 你现在和白人女孩胡搞没什么问题 |
[21:06] | but when you settle down, listen to Mom and Dad, | 但等你想安顿下来时 还是要听爸妈的话 |
[21:09] | bring home a nice Korean girl, you know? | 娶个韩国裔好女孩回家 懂吗? |
[21:12] | You think they’ll want their grandkids looking up at them | 你觉得他们希望自己的孙辈 用圆圆的大眼睛 |
[21:14] | with huge round eyes, like fucking bugs? | 像昆虫一样抬头看他们吗? |
[21:17] | Yo, you waste way too much time following arbitrary rules. | 你花了太多时间 遵守那些专横的规矩 |
[21:21] | Why you talking all weird? | 你在说什么怪话? |
[21:22] | “I gotta build my business before I start a family.” | “我必须先成就事业 再组建家庭” |
[21:25] | “I gotta listen to Mom and Dad and bring home a nice Korean girl.” | “我得听爸妈的话 娶一个韩国裔好女孩回家” |
[21:30] | Bro, just… | 哥 你能不能… |
[21:31] | just live. | 好好过自己的日子 |
[21:33] | I am living. | 我在过日子啊 |
[21:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:51] | I thought you wanted me to be more assertive. | 你不是让我果断一点吗? |
[21:54] | Yeah, not now. | 是的 但不是现在 |
[21:55] | There’s millions of dollars on the line. | 这事关数百万美元 |
[21:58] | She hasn’t even sent the term sheet. | 她还没给我发投资意向书呢 |
[22:01] | There are more important things than money. | 生活中有很多比钱更重要的东西 |
[22:05] | I spent two years putting this deal together | 我花了两年时间撮合这笔交易 |
[22:07] | and the least you could do is help me. | 我希望你至少能帮我一把 |
[22:10] | Excuse me? | -你说什么? -对 |
[22:11] | – Yeah. – I do help. I help all the time. | 我帮忙了 我一直在帮助你 |
[22:14] | It’s like you have no awareness of how much I have on my plate right now. | 你好像根本意识不到 我现在有多焦头烂额 |
[22:19] | I bust my ass for this family. | 我为这个家天天拼命 |
[22:20] | Hey, so do I. | 我也是啊 |
[22:22] | – Those vases don’t just make themselves. – They also don’t make money. | -那些花瓶不会凭空冒出来 -但它们挣不来钱 |
[22:25] | You are obsessed with money. | 你脑子只有金钱 |
[22:27] | That’s all you ever talk about. | 三句话不离钱 |
[22:29] | George, I didn’t grow up the way you did. Okay? | 乔治 我们成长环境不同 好吗? |
[22:33] | You ever notice how it’s only people who have money | 你有没有意识到 只有有钱人才会说 |
[22:36] | that think money isn’t important? | 钱不重要? |
[22:38] | The Buddha is only the Buddha because he was a prince first, right? | 佛陀之所以能成为佛陀 首先因为他是王子 好吧? |
[22:41] | He had stuff to renounce. | 他有能放弃的东西 |
[22:43] | If money is gonna drive us apart, then I renounce. | 如果金钱会离间我们的关系 那我可以放弃 |
[22:45] | We can’t renounce | 我们不能放弃 |
[22:47] | because all your dad left us was tables and chairs. | 因为你爸爸留给我们的东西 就只有那些桌子和椅子 |
[22:50] | This is a celebration of chairs. | 这就是场椅子的庆典 |
[22:53] | Hi, Mommy! | 嗨 妈咪! |
[22:59] | I wish you would unload the dishwasher sometimes. | 我希望你有时能收拾一下洗碗机 |
[23:01] | I barely have time to eat off of those dishes. | 我都快没时间用那些盘子碗吃饭了 |
[23:03] | Babe, it takes five minutes. – – Or we could do it together. | 宝贝 这只需要五分钟 或者我们可以一起来 |
[23:06] | – Turn on music make it fun– – I know. I just, um… | -放点音乐 当成一种乐趣… -我知道 只是… |
[23:12] | I hear you, let’s just try to enjoy the rest of the evening, okay? | 我理解 我们试着享受一下 今晚剩下的时光吧 好吗? |
[23:16] | Please don’t sit on the art. | 请不要坐在艺术品上 |
[23:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:22] | George, I’m just curious, | 乔治 我只是好奇 |
[23:24] | why are you “liking” my employee’s Instagram photos? | 你为什么给我雇员的 照片墙帖子点赞? |
[23:29] | I am supporting your business. | 我在支持你的生意 |
[23:31] | Liking Mia’s bikini pics is helping my business… | 给米娅的比基尼照点赞 是支持我的生意… |
[23:35] | – how? – I don’t look at the photos. | -这怎么算支持? -我都没看那些照片 |
[23:37] | – I just read the captions. – Do you think I’m stupid? | -我只读了文字内容 -你是不是觉得我傻? |
[23:40] | When will you just be honest? | 你何时能对我坦诚? |
[23:43] | Is it honesty time? | 现在要说坦诚吗? |
[23:44] | – Is that what we’re doing now? – What? | -我们现在要谈这个吗? -你在说什么? |
[23:48] | – Oh, my God. – Hmm? | 老天爷啊 |
[23:49] | Still with that gun? When you gonna let that go? | 还是枪那件事?你能不能放下? |
[23:52] | When you tell me why you’re always taking it out of the safe. | 等你告诉我 为什么总是把枪从保险柜里拿出来 |
[23:55] | I didn’t want to own a gun, remember? | 记得吗?我当初都不想买枪的 |
[23:57] | It was your mother’s idea. | 这是你母亲的主意 |
[23:59] | Were you going to hurt someone? | 你是想伤害什么人吗? |
[24:01] | – No! George… – Do I need to be concerned for my safety? | -不是的!乔治… -我要担心自己的安全吗? |
[24:03] | Or for June’s safety? | 或者是琼的安全? |
[24:10] | I was masturbating. | 我在自慰 |
[24:12] | I was masturbating with the gun because sex with you is so, um… | 我在用枪自慰 因为和你的性生活很… |
[24:19] | is so, uh… | 很… |
[24:21] | So what? Say it? So what? | 很什么?说啊 怎么了? |
[24:24] | It’s vanilla. | 平淡无奇 |
[24:27] | It’s vanilla, George. | 乔治 感觉平淡无奇 |
[24:32] | Is this about the piss? | 这和撒尿那事有关系吗? |
[24:34] | The piss? | 撒尿? |
[24:35] | If it’s about the piss, say it is. | 如果是因为撒尿那事 就直接说是因为那个 |
[24:38] | Maybe in a way it is about the piss. | 或许在某种程度上 和撒尿那件事确实有关系 |
[24:40] | George, he pissed in the house I bought, all by myself. | 乔治 他在我买的房子里撒尿 我自己买的房子 |
[24:43] | That house that I don’t even get to enjoy because I’m always busy working. | 那房子我都没怎么享受过 因为我总是忙于工作 |
[24:48] | When do I get to enjoy something, huh? | 什么时候才能轮到我享受一下? |
[24:51] | Who’s gonna buy Amy something? | 谁会给艾米买点东西呢? |
[24:53] | Amy is. | 只有艾米自己 |
[24:54] | Amy’s gonna buy Amy something. | 艾米给艾米买东西 |
[24:57] | You can’t give up one fucking chair? | 你连一把破椅子都无法放弃吗? |
[25:00] | I just wanna be taken care of. | 我只是想让别人照顾一下我 |
[25:03] | Yeah. Well… | 好吧… |
[25:06] | I don’t fuck guns. | 我可不会操枪 |
[25:26] | This one’s on me. | 这杯我请你 |
[25:28] | Sorry, my boss is watching. | 抱歉 我老板在看着呢 |
[25:30] | All good. | 没事 |
[25:37] | Yo, kids these days, man. | 现在的年轻人啊 |
[25:40] | If I was their age, game over– | 如果我是他们这个岁数的话 那就完蛋了 |
[25:58] | I guess, when you think about it, the ground is the original chair. | 如果你仔细思考一下 大地就是最初的椅子 |
[26:34] | Now you listen to me, Daniel. | 你听好了 丹尼尔 |
[26:37] | I would love to let this go. | 我很想让这事过去 |
[26:40] | I have a very full life that I’d love to get back to. | 我想回归自己非常充实的生活 |
[26:43] | Oh, it’s so full. | 我的生活简直太充实了 |
[26:45] | You wouldn’t know what to do with its fullness. | 充实到我都不知道该怎么办了 |
[26:48] | But here’s the thing. | 但问题在于 |
[26:50] | Actions have consequences. | 任何行为都会有后果 |
[26:54] | So I’m gonna find you and take what little you have. | 因此我会找到你 夺走你仅有的那点东西 |
[27:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢? |
[27:12] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走吧 |
[27:15] | Hey, this is my brother, Danny… | 嘿 他是我哥 丹尼 |
[27:24] | Danny, we can all fit in your truck, right? | 丹尼 你的卡车坐得下我们几个吧? |
[27:31] | Yo. | 嘿 |
[27:33] | Holy shit. | 我的天啊 |
[27:42] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[27:46] | Let’s go drink more, it’s fine. | 我们再去喝点吧 没事的 |
[27:48] | – Get off me. – Don’t fuck this up. | -别碰我 -你别搞砸了 |
[27:50] | – I got two cuties– – Get off. | -有两个小美女… -放手 |
[27:52] | Dude, I’m trying to fucking help you. | 兄弟 我这是想帮你 |
[27:55] | You’re not helping me. Seriously, get the fuck off me! | 可你是在帮倒忙 我都说了让你放手! |
[28:00] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的! |
[28:03] | You’re fired from Cho Bros! | 你被周氏兄弟公司开除了! |
[28:05] | I’m fired? You’re fired. I came up with the name. | 我被开除?是你被开除 这名字是我想出来的 |
[28:08] | You can’t fire me, you fucking idiot. | 你开除不了我 你这傻子 |
[28:11] | The company’s under my name, | 公司注册在我名下 |
[28:12] | I can fire whoever I want, including you, bitch. | 我想开除谁就开除谁 包括你这个混蛋 |
[28:15] | Are you kidding me? It’s not real yet! | 你在开玩笑吗? 公司都还是没影的事呢! |
[28:17] | I asked you because I can’t use my name! | 我邀请你是因为 我不能用自己的名字! |
[28:19] | Whose name are you going to use? Mom, Dad? You don’t have anyone else! | 那你要用谁的名字?爸妈的? 你没有其他选择了! |
[28:23] | Isaac offered. Get the fuck out of here, man. | 艾萨克说要帮忙 你给我滚 |
[28:27] | Isaac? | 艾萨克? |
[28:29] | Really? | 你认真的? |
[29:01] | Hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[29:03] | How was the rest of the evening? | 晚上剩下的活动怎么样? |
[29:08] | I put June to bed. | 我把琼哄睡了 |
[29:10] | Thank you for doing that, honey. | 亲爱的 谢谢你这么做 |
[29:12] | Amy… | 艾米 |
[29:14] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[29:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:18] | I think we need couples therapy and I know how you feel about this– | 我认为我们需要夫妻心理咨询 我知道对这种事的看法… |
[29:23] | Let’s do it. | 没问题 |
[29:26] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗? -是的 |
[29:29] | Yeah, George, I– | 是的 乔治 我… |
[29:32] | I still remember our first date, | 我还记得我们第一次约会的场景 |
[29:34] | thinking… | 我在想… |
[29:35] | “Wow, we are a perfect pair.” | “哇哦 我们真是完美的一对” |
[29:40] | And I want us to stay that way. | 我希望我们保持这种状态 |
[29:44] | I do. I… | 真的 我… |
[29:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:57] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |