时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | It happens. | 这是常有的事 |
[00:17] | – How’s your day going? – Really great. | -你今天怎么样? -很不错 |
[00:19] | – How’s yours? – Fantastic. | -你怎么样? -好极了 |
[00:21] | Fantastic’s, uh, fantastic. | 好得不能再好了 |
[00:23] | Sure is. You up to anything fun this weekend? | 是啊 你这周末准备去哪里玩? |
[00:26] | Just taking it easy, hanging out with the missus. | 没什么大的安排 就和老婆在一起待着 |
[00:29] | – Nice. – How about you? Doing anything? | -不错 -你呢?有什么计划? |
[00:31] | Same, brother. Oh, except no missus. | 和你一样 兄弟 只不过没有老婆 |
[00:34] | – That might be a good thing. – Yeah. | -这也许是个好事 -是啊 |
[00:36] | How is that Thompson’s WaterSeal? | 汤普森牌的水封剂怎么样? |
[00:38] | It’s really good. It’s like one of our popular ones. | 真挺不错的 是我们的畅销产品之一 |
[00:41] | – Nice. – All right. | -不错 -好了 |
[00:42] | – Here’s your receipt. – Thanks. | -这是你的收据 -谢谢 |
[00:43] | Have a nice day. | 祝你有美好的一天 |
[00:45] | Just making a return. | 只是退个货 |
[00:47] | Everything okay? | 都还好吧? |
[00:49] | Yeah, just changed my mind. | 是的 我就是改主意了 |
[00:52] | This is the third time you’ve bought and returned these hibachi grills. | 这些日本烤肉架 已经是你第三次买完又退了 |
[00:56] | Yeah, you know, just charcoal versus gas. | 是啊 就是用木炭款还是汽油款的问题 |
[00:58] | It’s hard to decide. | 很难决定下来 |
[01:01] | I see you returned the carbon monoxide detector again? | 我看你又要退一氧化碳探测器? |
[01:05] | I thought you guys had a no-questions-asked policy. | 你们不是无理由退货吗? |
[01:08] | I’m not asking a question. It’s a statement. | 我不是在提出疑问 只是陈述了下事实 |
[01:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:13] | You got a receipt? | 你有收据吗? |
[01:15] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[01:16] | I got it somewhere. | 我肯定带了 |
[01:19] | If you’re making a return, | 如果哪位顾客要退货 |
[01:21] | please be sure to have your receipts ready. | 请一定准备好收据 |
[01:23] | Oh, come on. | 快点吧 |
[01:27] | I’ll just keep them, then, yeah? | 那我不退了 好吧? |
[01:29] | Super helpful. | 你真是帮了大忙 |
[01:48] | Always fucking something. | 总是他妈的办不成事 |
[01:56] | There’s always something. | 总是遇到问题 |
[02:01] | What? What? | 怎么了? |
[02:05] | What is your prob–? What? | 你怎么回…怎么了? |
[02:22] | Fuck this. | 去你妈的 |
[02:34] | Where you at? Where you at? | 你去哪里了? |
[02:41] | Got you. | 看到你了 |
[02:45] | What the fuck, man? | 你他妈的要干嘛? |
[03:04] | Think I can’t get you? Fuck. | 觉得我追不到你?我操 |
[03:10] | Who the fuck do you think you are, huh? | 你他妈的以为自己是谁? |
[03:15] | Fucking shit. | 该死的混蛋 |
[03:16] | Fuck you! | 去你的! |
[03:21] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你这是在逗我吗? |
[03:23] | Show your fucking face! | 让老子看看你的真面目! |
[03:27] | Show your fucking face! – – Show your fucking– Fuck! | 让老子看看你长什么样! 让我看看…妈的! |
[03:32] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[03:39] | I got you, motherfucker. | 你逃不掉了 王八蛋 |
[03:49] | I’m so fucking sick of this shit! | 我真是受够了! |
[03:51] | Every fucking day! | 每天都这样! |
[03:53] | Where the fuck do you think you’re going? Oh, my God, you fucking idiot. | 你想去哪里?老天啊 大白痴 |
[04:00] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[04:02] | No. | 不要 |
[04:04] | Stop. Stop, stop, stop! | 停下! |
[04:14] | 7C764F1 7-C-7-6-4-F-1. | |
[05:07] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[05:10] | Figure it out. | 自己想办法 |
[05:18] | Just make it stop. | 别再发了 |
[05:21] | Amy? | 艾米? |
[05:24] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[05:29] | Are you okay? Did something happen at Forsters? | 你没事吧?在福斯特购物中心 遇到问题了吗? |
[05:32] | Oh. No. Everything went great. | 没有 一切顺利 |
[05:34] | Jordan showed me her flagship store, and she invited us to her home tomorrow. | 乔丹给我看了她的购物旗舰店 她还邀请我们明天去她家 |
[05:38] | So, you know, usual lovefest. | 你懂的 就是那种平时的小庆祝 |
[05:41] | Well, then what’s going on? You seem all riled up. | 那怎么了?你看起来怒气冲冲的 |
[05:45] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[05:47] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[05:48] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[05:51] | Okay, well, um… | 好吧 就是… |
[05:54] | after the meeting, I was sitting in the parking lot, | 会议结束后 我坐在停车场的车里 |
[05:56] | thinking about how many meetings and calls I’ve had to do for the last two years. | 思考过去两年中 我开了多少会 打了多少电话 |
[06:02] | Still somehow there’s no offer coming, and it just really got to me, you know? | 但不知为何 还是没人想要购买 这真的让我很难受 你懂吗? |
[06:06] | Then I started driving and there was this guy– | 然后我发动车子 就有一个男的… |
[06:09] | Amy, before you spiral… | 艾米 在你要上头之前… |
[06:12] | I’m gonna have you stop right there. | 我需要你现在就停下来 |
[06:15] | Take a deep breath. | 深吸一口气 |
[06:18] | Pause. | 停顿一下 |
[06:20] | You’ve got to start focusing on the positive, okay? | 你要开始专注于积极的一面 好吧? |
[06:24] | You know, maybe we should start doing the gratitude journals again. | 也许我们应该重拾写感恩日记的习惯 |
[06:28] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[06:29] | I need more markers! | 我需要更多记号笔! |
[06:32] | Our little artist. | 我们的小艺术家 |
[06:36] | Gratitude journals. | 感恩日记 |
[06:38] | Yeah, you’re right. Let’s do it. Thanks, babe. | 是啊 你说得对 那就听你的 谢谢 宝贝 |
[06:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:45] | – Junie! – Mommy, we missed you! | -小琼! -妈咪 我们想你了! |
[06:48] | I missed you too, sweetie. | 我也想你了 甜心 |
[06:49] | Look at the vase Daddy made. | 看看爸爸做的花瓶 |
[06:51] | – Oh. – I think you’re gonna love it. | 我觉得你一定会喜欢 |
[06:54] | Yeah, you’re right, Junie. I do love it. | 是啊 小琼 你说得对 我确实喜欢 |
[06:56] | You’re still cool with selling it at your store, right, babe? | 你还是可以在你的商店卖一下这个 对吧 宝贝? |
[07:00] | – Mm-hm. – I mean, if you’ve changed your mind… | 我是说 如果你改主意了 |
[07:03] | it’s okay. | 也没关系 |
[07:04] | They’re just not really selling at the gallery, so I don’t know. | 花瓶在画廊里销路不好 所以我也不知道 |
[07:09] | I can do it. | 没问题的 |
[07:21] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[07:25] | Paul! | 保罗! |
[07:29] | Hey, you home? | 嘿 你在家吗? |
[07:32] | Yo. You see a Forsters receipt anywhere? | 你有看到福斯特购物中心的收据吗? |
[07:35] | I’m in the middle of a game. | 我正打游戏呢 |
[07:37] | Dude, pick up after yourself, man. | 伙计 你自己也收拾一下 |
[07:42] | You hear me? | 听到没? |
[07:43] | I’m in the middle of a game. | 我正打游戏呢 |
[07:45] | Yo, this fucking guy today, he starts honking at me, right? | 今天有个该死的家伙 他冲我按喇叭 |
[07:51] | So I chased him down, | 于是我就开车追他 |
[07:53] | scared the shit out of that motherfucker. | 把那个王八蛋吓得屁滚尿流 |
[07:55] | That’s what’s wrong with the world today, man. | 现在的世界就是这么有问题 |
[07:57] | They want you to feel like you have no control. | 让你觉得自己无能为力 |
[08:01] | You know? | 你明白吧? |
[08:02] | Like you’re gonna eat shit with a smile on your face or some shit. | 就感觉你要笑着吃屎 |
[08:06] | Fuck that, dude. | 滚他妈的蛋 |
[08:07] | Fuck it, man! | 见鬼去吧! |
[08:09] | I don’t wanna– I’m so sick of smiling, dude. | 我不想…我受够了总是要面带微笑 |
[08:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:16] | It’s Mom. Have you been good? | 是妈妈 你最近怎么样? |
[08:19] | Yes, Mom. How are you and Dad? | 不错 妈妈 你和爸爸怎么样? |
[08:22] | Living with your uncle has been tough. | 和你舅舅生活在一起挺不容易的 |
[08:26] | – Hmm? – Dad and I fight every day too. | 我和你爸爸还每天都吵架 |
[08:29] | What? | 什么? |
[08:30] | I don’t think he wants to work anymore. | 我觉得他不想工作了 |
[08:33] | Why would I want to work at my age? | 我都这个年纪了 为什么还要工作? |
[08:36] | I don’t even have time to eat breakfast! | 我都没时间吃早饭! |
[08:38] | Mom, Dad, don’t worry. | 妈妈 爸爸 别担心 |
[08:41] | Business is good. | 我的生意不错 |
[08:43] | I’ll buy that land you always wanted. | 我会给买下那块你们一直想要的地 |
[08:46] | I’ll build a big house. | 我会建一座大房子 |
[08:47] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[08:49] | No, really! | 不 我是说真的! |
[08:50] | Anyway, stop worrying about us. | 不管怎样 不用担心我们 |
[08:54] | Find a nice Korean girl at church and get married. | 去教会找个韩国好女孩 和她结婚 |
[08:58] | Start a family. | 要个孩子 |
[09:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:02] | And it’d be nice if Paul started making some money. | 如果保罗能开始挣钱就好了 |
[09:05] | He doesn’t even leave his room. How’s he gonna make money? | 他大门不出 二门不迈的 怎么挣钱? |
[09:09] | Hey, I just bought this chain for two Gs. | 嘿 我花两千美元买了这条链子 |
[09:12] | What the fuck did you guys do? | 你们都干什么了? |
[09:16] | I’ll call you back. | 我等下打回去 |
[09:21] | – Paul can’t play right now. – What the fuck is your problem? | -保罗现在玩不了了 -你有毛病吗? |
[09:24] | – You making that money off crypto? – It’s none of your business. | -你在买卖数字货币挣钱? -不关你的事 |
[09:27] | It is if you’re gonna lose all your money. | 如果你把钱赔光就是我的事 |
[09:29] | I know what I’m doing. All right? | 我心里有数 好吧? |
[09:30] | No, you don’t, dude. You promised you wouldn’t do that shit. | 不 你没有 你保证过不会碰这玩意 |
[09:34] | That’s why I made more than you this week. I don’t have to fix toilets. | 所以我这周挣得比你都多 我还不用去修马桶 |
[09:38] | I’ve been busting my ass since Mom and Dad lost the motel. | 自从爸妈失去了汽车旅馆 我就一直拼命工作 |
[09:40] | And you’re gonna gamble while they’re going to work for Samchon? | 他们为舅舅卖命 你却坐在这里赌博? |
[09:44] | Should you be lecturing me | 轮得到你教训我吗? |
[09:45] | when you’re the one who let Isaac run his shady shit at the motel? | 是你允许艾萨克在汽车旅馆里 做他那见不得光的事情 |
[09:48] | – It’s why we lost it in the first place. – He’s our cousin. | -我们就是因为这个失去了旅馆 -他是我们的表哥 |
[09:52] | I did not know. | 我不知道他会这么做 |
[09:54] | Our family’s a bunch of fucking losers. | 我们家人就是一帮该死的废物 |
[09:58] | Write down all your passwords. | 把你的密码都写下来 |
[10:00] | – All of them. All your accounts. – What the fuck are you talking about? | -所有的 你所有的账户 -你在说什么? |
[10:03] | I’m gonna change it so you can’t access that shit. | 我要改密码 这样你就接触不到这些破玩意了 |
[10:06] | Are you fucking serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[10:07] | Yo, write down all your shit, or you can start paying rent. | 喂 把密码都写下来 不然你就开始付房租 |
[10:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | Did you eat? | 你吃饭了吗? |
[10:33] | Yes, you’re absolutely right. I didn’t think of that. | 是的 你说得完全正确 我没想到这点 |
[10:37] | No, I know. It’s just, uh… | 不 我知道 只是… |
[10:40] | I’m the owner so there’s no one higher up you can speak to– | 我是这里的所有人 所以我就是你能找到的职位最高的… |
[10:45] | Hello? | 喂? |
[10:46] | Hello? | 喂? |
[10:48] | Your husband’s brilliant. | 你的丈夫很有才华 |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:54] | No, he is. Um… | 他确实是这样 |
[10:56] | The globs, they don’t feel too out of place in here? | 这一坨东西 在这里会不会有些格格不入? |
[11:01] | No, I think it’s exactly what the store needed. | 没有 我认为放店里刚刚好 |
[11:04] | It’s a good thought. It’s a very positive thought. | 不错的看法 非常积极的看法 |
[11:09] | I mean, you’re both brilliant. | 你们俩都很有才华 |
[11:12] | Your life, it’s, like, such an inspiration. | 你的生活 真的很鼓舞人 |
[11:15] | Thanks, Mia. | 谢谢 米娅 |
[11:16] | I wake up every day feeling very lucky. | 我每天醒来都觉得很幸运 |
[11:19] | You know, I got into design, like, | 我是在大学学习过 |
[11:21] | right after we studied Haru Nakai’s work in college. | 中井春树的作品后 踏入的设计这一行 |
[11:24] | Ah. Yeah, George’s dad was very special. | 是啊 乔治的爸爸非常与众不同 |
[11:27] | We miss him every day. | 我们每天都怀念他 |
[11:32] | What? | 什么? |
[11:33] | That means “I’m sorry” in Japanese, right? | 日语“我很遗憾”的意思 对吧? |
[11:37] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[11:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:42] | Love the space. | 我喜欢这个地方 |
[11:43] | Oh. Appreciate you, Mama. | 感谢你这么说 亲爱的 |
[11:45] | Let us know if you have any questions, okay? | 如果有什么疑问就告诉我们 好吗? |
[11:47] | Oh, my God. Amy Lau. | 老天啊 你是艾米刘 |
[11:48] | Could we get a photo together? | 我们能合个影吗? |
[11:50] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[11:51] | I got it. | 我来拍 |
[11:52] | I’ve been buying your plants online for years. | 多年来 我一直从网上购买你们的植物 |
[11:56] | I just thought I should stop by the store. | 我就是觉得应该来店里看看 |
[11:58] | – Oh, I love that. – | 这太棒了 |
[11:59] | I read your interview in Calabasas Style | 我读了你在 《卡拉巴萨斯型格》上的采访 |
[12:01] | and I just wanna say | 我是想说 |
[12:03] | I really look up to you and how you live your life. | 我真的很仰慕你 还有你生活的方式 |
[12:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:06] | I don’t know how you keep it all together. | 我不知道你是怎么做到这些的 |
[12:09] | Yeah, so he drove off and I pretty much just played it cool. | 是啊 然后他就开走了 我基本上都挺冷静的 |
[12:12] | He’s lucky though ’cause I would’ve gone nuts on him. | 他算是运气好 我也可能对他发狂的 |
[12:16] | I did get his license plate. | 我确实记下了他的车牌号 |
[12:17] | Lot of crazy drivers these days. | 现在头脑发热的司机挺多的 |
[12:19] | Yeah, yeah, I hear you. | 是啊 确实如你所说 |
[12:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:22] | – Okay. – There she is. | 行了 弄好了 |
[12:25] | I put in my own grout by the way. Grout’s easy. | 对了 我用了自己的勾缝剂 勾缝很简单的 |
[12:28] | Okay, cool. | 好 没问题 |
[12:29] | Yeah, it looks great, so– | 看起来不错 那就… |
[12:30] | Hey, bud, do you happen to have those referrals I was asking about? | 嗨 伙计 我上次问的事 你有推荐我去的地方吗? |
[12:35] | – Remember I texted you about those? – Yeah. Um– | -你还记得我短信问你的事吧? -记得 |
[12:38] | You know, I asked around | 我四处问过了 |
[12:40] | and all my friends have a handyman so– | 我所有的朋友都有杂工了… |
[12:43] | Contractor. | 承包商 |
[12:44] | I’m a contractor. | 我是个承包商 |
[12:47] | Yeah, yeah. Of course, yeah, totally. Totally. Um… | 是啊 对 肯定的 |
[12:50] | By the way, if you know of a good tree trimmer, | 对了 你如果认识 哪个不错的林木修剪师 |
[12:53] | let me know, ’cause I’ve been meaning to cut these bad boys. | 跟我说一声 因为我一直想把 那些杂乱的树枝砍掉 |
[12:57] | I could do it. | 我就能做 |
[13:03] | I mean, don’t you need like a certification or something? | 那你不得有个相关证书吗? |
[13:07] | What, are you gonna get a guy with, like, five stars on Yelp? | 怎么 你还想找个尖叫网五星好评的人? |
[13:11] | Those reviews are fake, man. | 那些点评都是假的 |
[13:12] | They’re totally fake. | 完全是伪造的 |
[13:14] | Look, I’ll come back tomorrow with some dudes, 600 bucks. | 我明天可以找点人过来 六百美元 |
[13:17] | It would be nice to get it done. Um… | 要是能搞定当然不错 |
[13:20] | Five-fifty? | 550怎么样? |
[13:27] | My guy. | 行吧 |
[13:28] | – Only ’cause it’s you. – All right. See you tomorrow. | -完全是看在你的份上 -好的 明天见 |
[13:31] | – Great. – Okay, great. Yep. | -可以 -好 没问题 就这样 |
[13:36] | Did you fire him yet? | 你把他开掉了吗? |
[13:37] | No. He’s trimming the trees. | 没有 他要修剪树枝 |
[13:40] | Okay, you have to fire him after that. He’s so annoying. | 好吧 这之后你一定要开了他 他太烦人了 |
[13:43] | I know. I know, he really is. | 我明白 他确实烦人 |
[13:48] | It’s perfect. | 多完美 |
[13:50] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[13:52] | Can you go get me your other paintings? | 能给我拿来你其他的画吗? |
[13:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:58] | She needs a real art teacher. | 她需要一个真正的艺术老师 |
[14:00] | Your father always said it’s not about talent, it’s about taste. | 你父亲总是说 天赋不重要 重要的是品位 |
[14:03] | Yeah, I know what you mean, Mom. | 是啊 我知道你的意思 妈妈 |
[14:06] | Guys, I don’t wanna put pressure on Junie, okay? | 两位 我不想让小琼有那么大压力 好吗? |
[14:10] | I mean, painting helps with her anxiety and she just stopped picking her skin, so… | 画画能帮她缓解焦虑 她现在就不抠皮肤了 |
[14:19] | But you know, we always appreciate your advice, Fumi. | 但富美你知道的 我们一向很感激你的建议 |
[14:23] | And thank you so much for babysitting tomorrow. | 还要特别谢谢你 明天帮忙看孩子 |
[14:26] | A grandmother should spend time with her grandchild. | 奶奶就应该照看孙女 |
[14:33] | Yeah, and tomorrow’s gonna be a really big day | 是啊 明天会是很重要的日子 |
[14:36] | because Jordan has finally invited us to her home. | 因为乔丹终于邀请我们去她家做客了 |
[14:40] | Amy has been working so hard on this sale, Mom. | 妈妈 为了这单生意 艾米真的煞费苦心 |
[14:43] | Kōyōhaus could be in every Forsters all over the country. | 克友绿植也许能够 遍布全国的每一家福斯特 |
[14:46] | What she should do is move her store to Rodeo Drive. | 她应该把店铺 搬到罗迪欧大道上才对去 |
[14:50] | – Ooh. I’ll look into that. – Hey. | -我会考虑的 -嘿 |
[14:52] | Even if it all falls through, | 即使一切都失败了 |
[14:54] | we have everything we need right here, right, guys? | 我们这里该有的都有 是吧 两位? |
[14:57] | – George. – Joji. | -乔治 -小乔治啊 |
[14:59] | Your whole house needs a remodel. | 你需要重新装修一下整个房子 |
[15:04] | Right, and, you know, you’re the one who wanted Junie | 好吧 是你想让小琼 |
[15:07] | in all those mindfulness classes and organic gardening playgroups, so… | 参加那些正念课程 和有机园艺游戏班的 所以… |
[15:12] | All that matters is that June thrives as her truest self. | 小琼能以最真实的自我茁壮成长 这才最重要 |
[15:15] | – Well, no one thrives for free, so– – My sister was a loud eater. | -茁壮成长都是要钱的… -我的妹妹吃饭声音很大 |
[15:20] | And you know, three years ago… | 说起来 三年前 |
[15:24] | her husband was struck by a train. | 她丈夫被一辆火车撞了 |
[15:30] | I’m so sorry to hear that. | 听到这个消息我很难过 |
[15:43] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[15:47] | Yo, D! | 嘿 丹! |
[15:49] | What’s up, big boy? | 大男孩 你怎么样? |
[15:50] | Yo. | 你好啊 |
[15:51] | – Oh, my God. – So sexy. | -老天啊 -好性感 |
[15:53] | – Oh! – What’s up, man? Good to see you. | 你好 伙计 很高兴见到你 |
[15:55] | Good to see you. Oh, my God. Dude, so sexy, man. | 很高兴见到你 老天 好性感 |
[15:59] | – Thank you. – Come on, man. You look so good. | -谢谢 -真的 你看起来真养眼 |
[16:01] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[16:02] | – Have you been working out? – Little bit. | -你在健身吗? -练了练 |
[16:04] | Miss, two ox bone soups. | 小姐 来两份牛骨汤 |
[16:07] | – What’s up? – What’s up, coz? | -你好 伙计 -你好 表弟 |
[16:09] | How you doing? You look healthy. | 你怎么样?看起来很健康 |
[16:10] | Three months out of jail. | 出狱三个月了 |
[16:12] | Thank God for the fucking Filipinos. | 太感谢那些菲律宾人了 |
[16:14] | – They had my back in there. – Yeah. | -他们在里面罩着我 -好 |
[16:15] | What about you, man? What’s going on? | 你怎么样?过得怎么样? |
[16:17] | Um, it’s good. Yeah, it’s good. It’s busy. | 还可以 挺忙的 |
[16:20] | – Busy’s good. – Yeah. | -忙点好 -是啊 |
[16:22] | My folks are having a– | 我父母过得… |
[16:23] | You know, having a rough time but, | 他们这段时间挺艰难的 但… |
[16:26] | Yeah, since the motel. | 是啊 自从汽车旅馆那件事后 |
[16:29] | I feel like they’re stuck in Korea ’cause of me. | 我觉得都是因为我 他们才困在韩国回不来 |
[16:31] | – Kind of shitty. – All right. | -挺难受的 -好了 |
[16:33] | Like I told the cops, you didn’t do anything wrong. | 就像我和警察说的那样 你没做错什么 |
[16:35] | I didn’t do anything wrong. I was just the middle man, okay? | 我没做错什么 我只是中介 好吧? |
[16:38] | Who knew you could counterfeit baby formula? | 谁知道婴儿奶粉还能作假? |
[16:40] | I didn’t know. No one knew that, right? | 我不知道 没人知道 对吧? |
[16:42] | Yeah, totally, no one knew that, so I mean– | 没错 没人知道 所以我是说… |
[16:45] | You’re back up on your feet. | 你重振旗鼓了 |
[16:47] | It’s all good. We love that. | 这挺好的 我们都为你开心 |
[16:49] | It’s all good. Everybody’s good. | 都挺好 大家都不错 |
[16:51] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗? -是啊 |
[16:59] | All right, man, I just need a little money. | 好吧 我就是需要点钱 |
[17:01] | Miss, over here! | 小姐 这边! |
[17:03] | My bad. My bad. | 是我不对 |
[17:04] | Can you lube my pussy with kimchi juice before you–? | 你能先让我喝点泡菜汁润润嗓子再… |
[17:06] | – I’ll pay you back. – There’s no soup. I just fucking sat down. | -我会还你 -汤还没上来呢 我刚坐下 |
[17:09] | We haven’t even eaten yet! Can we eat before you–? | 我们都没吃上饭呢! 我们能先吃个饭再… |
[17:12] | Isaac. Okay. I’m sorry. My bad. | 艾萨克 好吧 对不起 我的错 |
[17:19] | Sorry for yelling, first of all. | 首先 我道歉 不该嚷起来 |
[17:21] | I need to work on that. Um… | 我得改改脾气 |
[17:23] | I’m gonna give you the money. | 我会给你钱 |
[17:25] | I feel bad about the motel, so I’m gonna give you 20K. | 我对汽车旅馆那事很愧疚 所以准备给你两万美元 |
[17:28] | I’m just asking you, | 我只想问问你 |
[17:29] | is there any way we can enjoy this meal? | 我们能不能好好吃顿饭? |
[17:32] | Dude, yes. | 当然可以 |
[17:33] | – Hey, cheers, please. – Thank you. | -嗨 干杯吧 -谢谢 |
[18:04] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 行了 |
[18:12] | I can’t wait to cash out and just stay home with June. | 我等不及把店铺卖掉 就可以在家陪琼了 |
[18:17] | Remember, if you have a bad trip, I’m here for you. | 记住 你要是觉得嗨过头了 有我当你的后盾 |
[18:20] | I’ve been microdosing to up my creativity. | 为了提高创造力 我一直在小剂量服用 |
[18:22] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[18:24] | This mushroom dinner is just a means to an end. | 这顿蘑菇晚餐只是 一种达到目的的手段 |
[18:26] | It’s not enough for people like Jordan to own a retail empire, | 对于乔丹这种人来说 拥有一个零售帝国还不够 |
[18:29] | they need to see God. | 他们需要面见上帝 |
[18:32] | Paul McCartney once saw God on a trip | 保罗麦卡特尼在某次体验中 见到了上帝 |
[18:33] | and said that God looked like a massive wall. | 他说上帝看起来像一面巨大的墙 |
[18:36] | Say shit like that inside. | 进去了可别说这些傻话 |
[18:44] | Hey, by the way, | 嗨 对了 |
[18:45] | if I go to a spiritual place tonight, just let me go alone, okay? | 如果今晚我去往圣地了 就让我一个人去 好吧? |
[18:50] | Wait. What? | 等下 什么? |
[18:57] | You hear that? | 你们听到了吗? |
[18:59] | Crows love me. | 乌鸦喜欢我 |
[19:10] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[19:12] | No problemo. | 没问题的 |
[19:17] | Come on, Danny. | 加油啊 丹尼 |
[19:19] | Come on, Danny. | 你可以的 丹尼 |
[19:29] | Fuck! | 我操! |
[19:34] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[19:41] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷啊 |
[19:42] | Holy shit! | 该死! |
[19:43] | Lunch is on me, guys. | 午饭我请客 各位 |
[19:45] | Danny, can we talk to you for a minute? | 丹尼 我们能和你说句话吗? |
[19:48] | Just fire him. | 赶紧开了他 |
[19:52] | It’s an ugly-ass house anyway. | 反正这房子丑到家了 |
[19:59] | Yo. Where you going? Get in the car. | 喂 你去哪里?上车 |
[20:02] | My boy’s picking me up. | 我朋友来接我 |
[20:03] | – Dude, just get in the car, Paul. – He lives super close. | -保罗 快上车 -他家离这里超级近 |
[20:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:10] | Uber for Paul? | 是保罗点的优步吧? |
[20:18] | Mushrooms are the cornerstone of every ecosystem. | 蘑菇是各种生态系统的基石 |
[20:22] | So as CEO of the Forsters Corporation, | 作为福斯特集团的首席执行官 |
[20:26] | I am happy to announce that we’ve partnered with a few nonprofits | 我很高兴地宣布 我们已经与一些非营利组织合作 |
[20:31] | in the exploration of fungal utility. | 携手探索真菌的效用 |
[20:34] | Medicine. | 医药 |
[20:35] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[20:38] | Babe, it’s a mushroom pizza. | 宝贝 这是个蘑菇披萨 |
[20:44] | George, they’re normal mushrooms. | 乔治 这就是普通的蘑菇 |
[20:48] | This is so stupid. | 这也太傻了 |
[20:49] | As my father used to say, “You can eat any mushroom once.” | 就像我父亲曾经说过的 “哪种蘑菇你都可以尝一次” |
[20:59] | Hi. Sorry. Hi. Before we dig in, | 嗨 不好意思 嗨 我们开餐之前 |
[21:02] | I just need to take a moment to say a toast to our inspiring host, | 我需要占用大家一点时间 向我们鼓舞人心的东道主敬一杯 |
[21:08] | my sister-in-law Jordana Forster. | 那就是我的嫂子乔丹娜福斯特 |
[21:10] | I remember the first time you took me foraging. | 我还记得你第一次带我去觅食 |
[21:14] | We were visiting my motherland… | 我们当时正在访问我的祖国… |
[21:17] | You’ve reached Brianna Kinsley Realty. | 这里是布里安娜·金斯利房地产 |
[21:19] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[21:20] | Hi, this is Danny Cho. I’m calling about the Summit Drive property. | 你好 我是丹尼·周 我来电想问下山顶大道的房产 |
[21:25] | I run a very successful residential construction company | 我经营着一家非常成功的 住宅建筑公司 |
[21:29] | and I’m very serious about buying. | 我真心想买下这处房产 |
[21:31] | So please call me back. Thank you so much. | 请给我回电话 非常感谢 |
[21:39] | Hi, this is Danny Cho again. | 你好 还是丹尼·周的来电 |
[21:41] | I just called about the Summit Drive property. | 我刚才打过电话 询问山顶大道的房产 |
[21:44] | I wasn’t sure if this is a landline. Here’s my number just in case. | 我不确定这个号码是不是座机 以防万一 我留个自己的电话 |
[21:48] | 8185554181 818-555-4181. | |
[21:54] | Hi, Danny again. | 你好 又是丹尼的来电 |
[21:55] | I also have money. | 我还有钱 |
[21:57] | For the down payment. I forgot to mention that. I have money. | 首付款的钱 我忘记说了 我有钱 |
[22:01] | Please call me back. | 请给我回电话 |
[22:09] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[22:17] | There’s always something. What the fuck? | 总会出问题 搞什么? |
[22:47] | You never mentioned you were married to Haru Nakai’s son. | 你从没提过 你和中井春树的儿子是夫妻 |
[22:51] | – Hello? – Well, I didn’t know you were a fan. | -为什么呢? -我不知道你是他的粉丝 |
[22:53] | – Yes. – You know what? | -我是 -你猜怎么着? |
[22:55] | You should come to this gallery opening tomorrow night. | 你应该参加明天的画廊开幕式 |
[22:58] | George is loaning one of his father’s pieces. | 乔治要出借他父亲的一件作品 |
[23:00] | Really? I would love that. | 真的吗?我非常愿意 |
[23:02] | Nobody else in my family understands culture. | 我们家的其他人都不懂文化 |
[23:05] | That’s why Forsters has been stuck in the past. | 所以福斯特家族陷在过去无法自拔 |
[23:07] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以需要你发挥作用 |
[23:09] | To change that. | 改变这一切 |
[23:10] | See? I like you. | 瞧见没?我喜欢你 |
[23:12] | You have this serene Zen Buddhist thing going on. | 你有一种沉静的、类似禅宗的气质 |
[23:15] | Well, you know, just doing me. | 我只是做自己 |
[23:17] | Here you are. | 请慢用 |
[23:18] | – Thanks very much. Thanks. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[23:21] | Listen, obviously I didn’t invite you here just to eat weird shit. | 听好 我邀请你过来 显然不只是为了吃这种奇怪的东西 |
[23:25] | I don’t even like mushrooms. | 我根本就不喜欢蘑菇 |
[23:27] | – Except for the magic kind. – Mm-hm. | 除了那种有致幻效果的 |
[23:31] | There’s an offer being drawn up. | 我们正在拟定一份报价 |
[23:33] | Expect a term sheet tomorrow. | 明天投资条件书就会发给你 |
[23:36] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[23:37] | Thank you so much, Jordan. | 乔丹娜 太谢谢你了 |
[23:39] | I can’t wait to see what you do with Kōyōhaus. | 我等不及看到你对克友绿植的改造了 |
[23:43] | Okay, there’ll be a few weeks of due diligence. | 好吧 肯定要先花几周时间摸清情况 |
[23:47] | A couple of months, max. | 最多几个月 |
[23:48] | Yeah, of course. No skeletons here. | 好的 当然 我们绝对没有黑幕 |
[23:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:53] | Don’t fuck this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[23:55] | ‘Cause you and I both know I could just go to China | 因为你我都明白 我可以直接去中国 |
[23:57] | and copy your shit for less. | 花更少的钱仿制 |
[23:59] | Yeah. I mean, let’s keep the jobs in America, right? | 是的 还是把工作留在美国 对不对? |
[24:03] | Totally. | 完全没错 |
[24:04] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:22] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:48] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[24:53] | Mommy! | 妈妈! |
[24:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:57] | Hey, hey. Hey, it was just a bad dream, sweetie, okay? | 嘿 这只是个噩梦 甜心 好吗? |
[25:03] | You can go back to sleep. Mama’s here. | 你可以继续睡 妈妈在这里 |
[25:04] | What if the nightmare comes back? | 如果还做噩梦怎么办? |
[25:07] | Well, um… | 那么… |
[25:09] | you know, whenever I have a bad dream, I just think of a happy time. | 我每次做噩梦 就会想想快乐的时刻 |
[25:15] | You do? | 是吗? |
[25:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:18] | In fact, I think of a happy time with you, Junie. | 小琼 其实我想的 就是和你在一起的快乐时刻 |
[25:22] | I think about the day you were born. | 我会回忆你出生的那天 |
[25:26] | You know, for the longest time you were growing inside of Mama’s belly. | 很长一段时间里 你都在妈妈的肚子里慢慢长大 |
[25:31] | And then all of a sudden, poof. | 然后突然间 啪叽一下 |
[25:33] | You were right there, looking back at me. | 你就出来了 和我对视 |
[25:38] | And then the crazy part was… | 然后最不敢让人相信的是 |
[25:41] | you were already you. | 你当时和现在一样 |
[25:47] | I remember the hospital bed. | 我记得医院的床 |
[25:51] | I remember the… | 我记得… |
[25:54] | the blanket around your little face. | 你小脸上裹着的毯子 |
[25:59] | It was 4:00 a.m. and the whole city was silent. | 当时是凌晨四点 整个城市万籁俱寂 |
[26:06] | No meetings. | 没有会议 |
[26:08] | No e-mails. | 没有电子邮件 |
[26:12] | No pretending. | 不用戴着面具 |
[26:16] | It was just you and me. | 仅仅是你和我 |
[26:21] | And there was nothing wrong anywhere in the entire universe. | 天地万物一片祥和 |
[26:32] | I wish we could’ve stayed there. | 真希望我们可以永远待在那个瞬间 |
[26:46] | Nobody understands. | 没人理解我 |
[26:49] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[26:51] | You don’t even know. | 你根本不知道 |
[26:54] | And when I’m dead, you will see. | 我死之后 你就明白了 |
[26:55] | You will fucking see. | 你就他妈的明白了 |
[27:04] | “To ensure high CO levels, | “确保高浓度的一氧化碳… |
[27:07] | wait for hibachis to set off the detector.” I did that. | 等待木炭火盆触发烟雾报警器” 我就是这么做的 |
[27:34] | No, this is not it. | 不 还不是时候 |
[27:39] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[27:58] | Jesus, it’s been there the whole time. | 老天 原来收据一直在这里 |
[28:29] | This fucking guy. | 该死的家伙 |
[28:39] | You gotta catch me! | 你得来抓我! |
[28:41] | Hey, sweetheart, do we have any nine-volt batteries? | 嗨 亲爱的 我们还有9伏的电池吗? |
[28:45] | Uh, I don’t think so. Why? | 我觉得没有了 怎么了? |
[28:47] | Uh, I just think we need to replace some. | 我就是觉得有些电池该换了 |
[28:50] | Uh, in what? | 哪里的? |
[28:51] | I’ll take a look later. | 我过会儿看看 |
[28:53] | I think in the safe? | 保险柜的? |
[29:00] | Why were you opening the safe? | 你为什么要打开保险柜? |
[29:02] | Uh, well, you know, I’ve been seeing all these Nextdoor posts | 我一直在看友邻软件里的帖子 |
[29:06] | and people are fricking crazy out there. | 外面有不少疯子 |
[29:08] | Well, I changed the combo. | 我把密码改了 |
[29:12] | Oh. Well, maybe– | 或许… |
[29:13] | You don’t think, like, I should have the new combo? | 你不觉得我也应该知道新密码吗? |
[29:17] | What if something bad happens, like someone follows me home or something? | 如果有什么坏事发生 比如有人尾随我回家? |
[29:21] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[29:22] | You know why I didn’t tell you. | 你知道我为什么不告诉你 |
[29:28] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[29:32] | Wait, sweetie. | 等等 甜心 |
[29:34] | Hey, stop, honey. | 嘿 站住 亲爱的 |
[29:36] | Okay, you have a wonderful day. Okay? | 祝你拥有完美的一天 好不好? |
[29:39] | And you tell Mommy all about it later, all right? | 等你回来告诉妈妈都干什么了 好吧? |
[29:45] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[29:46] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[29:48] | Come on, Dad, let’s go. | 走了 爸爸 我们走 |
[29:54] | 377 Bon Homme Road. | 善人路377号 |
[29:59] | “377 Bon Homme. | “善人路377号 |
[30:00] | I live at 377 Bon Homme.” | 我住在善人路377号” |
[30:04] | Fucking dick-ass. | 该死的混蛋 |
[30:11] | 1114 One-one-one-four. | |
[30:14] | 1114 One-one-one-four. | |
[30:16] | 320、3… 320, 3… | |
[30:19] | 323 323. | |
[30:21] | Where the fuck is 377? What the fuck? | 377他妈的哪里去了?搞什么? |
[30:29] | You didn’t think I would find you? | 你觉得我找不到你吗? |
[30:31] | I’m gonna find you, motherfucker. | 我会找到你 王八蛋 |
[30:35] | Oh, I’m gonna whoop your fucking– | 我要暴打你这个该死的… |
[30:47] | What? | 怎么了? |
[30:48] | You wanna go? Let’s go. | 想打架吗?那就来吧 |
[30:49] | Let’s fucking go right now. | 我们现在就打一架 |
[30:51] | You wanna fucking go? | 你他妈的想打架? |
[30:53] | Let’s fucking go, motherfucker! | 那我们就开干吧 王八蛋! |
[31:01] | Bon Homme. Bon Homme. Bon Homme. | 善人路 |
[31:05] | “E.T. Bon Homme.” | “住在善人路的外星人” |
[31:19] | Where the fuck do you live? | 你他妈的住在哪里? |
[31:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[31:31] | Can I help you? | 有事吗? |
[31:35] | Sorry to bother you. | 不好意思 打扰了 |
[31:36] | I’m a contractor working down the street. | 我是在这条路上工作的一个承包商 |
[31:39] | Did you remodel recently? | 你最近改造过房子吗? |
[31:42] | Uh, yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了? |
[31:46] | Well, I couldn’t help but notice | 我无意间注意到 |
[31:48] | that your rooftop conduits don’t have supports. | 你家的屋顶排水管没有支架 |
[31:50] | It’s an electrical hazard. | 这会造成用电危险 |
[31:53] | What? | 什么? |
[31:54] | I’m not trying to make any money off of you. | 我不是想赚你的钱 |
[31:57] | I just thought I’d come and let you know so you can get your guy to fix it. | 我就是想过来告诉你 这样你可以自己找人处理一下 |
[32:03] | Hey, you’re not some kind of weirdo, right? | 嗨 你不是那种怪人吧? |
[32:07] | ‘Cause if you are, you should know that I own a gun. | 因为如果你是的话 我可是有枪 |
[32:11] | Like I said, miss, I’m just trying to be helpful. | 小姐 就像我说的 我只是助人为乐而已 |
[32:14] | Didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. I’ll be on my way. | 我并不想让你觉得不安 我这就走了 |
[32:19] | Hey, no, just wait a second. | 嘿 别走 稍等一下 |
[32:22] | Okay? I’ll be right there, just– | 好吗 我马上来 就… |
[32:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[32:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[32:40] | Thank you so much for checking out the roof. | 非常感谢你检查了屋顶 |
[32:42] | I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感激 |
[32:43] | Yeah, of course. | 不客气 |
[32:44] | Is there anything else you want me to look at while I’m here? | 趁我还在 还有其他地方 需要我看下吗? |
[32:47] | Oh, no, we just did this whole remodel. | 没有了 我们刚刚做的改造 |
[32:49] | Everything in the kitchen is brand-new | 厨房里的一切都是全新的 |
[32:51] | and my mother-in-law thinks it’s all basic, | 我婆婆认为都挺一般的 |
[32:53] | but I don’t know, I feel like I did a good job. | 但我说不好 我感觉我做得很好 |
[32:56] | Oh, you did good, all right. | 你做得不错 挺好的 |
[33:00] | Well, please tell that to her and my husband. | 请务必告诉她和我丈夫这点 |
[33:02] | Is he home right now? | 他现在在家吗? |
[33:08] | He won’t be home for a while. | 他暂时回不来 |
[33:20] | He’s Japanese. | 他是日本裔 |
[33:23] | Yeah. | 是 |
[33:27] | Hey, where’s your garage? | 嘿 你家车库在哪里? |
[33:33] | You know, we actually had to have two different companies | 我们其实不得不找了两家公司 |
[33:36] | do the cabinetry. | 来做柜子 |
[33:37] | It was a whole thing. Took forever to finish. | 是个一体柜 花了好久才做好 |
[33:42] | But you know, it worked out. | 但你看 最后成功了 |
[33:46] | Ah, yeah, definitely see some warp here. | 好吧 这里确实能看出有点变形 |
[33:50] | I’m sorry. Are you serious right now? | 不好意思 你不是说真的吧? |
[33:52] | Yeah, it’s just absorbing all this moisture. | 真的 因为有些受潮了 |
[33:56] | – Fuck. There’s always something. – Yes. | -见鬼 总是哪里出问题 -是啊 |
[33:58] | There’s always something. | 总是哪里出问题 |
[34:00] | It’s, like, you work so hard for so long just to provide for your family, right? | 毕竟你为了养家糊口 天天拼死拼活的 是吧? |
[34:05] | Yeah. If not you, then who’s gonna? | 是啊 你不拼谁拼? |
[34:07] | – Yeah, exactly. – Yeah. | 对 就是这样 |
[34:08] | And then at some point, you think you’d get to relax, but no. | 然后某些时候 你认为可以喘口气 但是不行 |
[34:11] | There’s too much moisture, so now I gotta redo these fucking cabinets. | 这里太潮湿了 所以我现在要重做这些该死的柜子 |
[34:15] | I gotta redo the roof probably, | 可能还要重做屋顶 |
[34:17] | and then by the time I’m done, I’m running out of money, | 等我都做完了之后 我就没钱了 |
[34:20] | the kitchen’s out of style, | 厨房也过时了 |
[34:21] | and the whole time, all I wanted was a fucking hot tub. | 但一直以来 我只想要一个热水浴缸 |
[34:26] | You have a timeless kitchen. | 你有一个永不过时的厨房 |
[34:28] | So I think you’re okay. | 所以我觉得你没问题的 |
[34:31] | I’m sorry. I just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[34:34] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[34:35] | Oh, don’t be sorry. You’re fine. | 不要道歉 你没做错什么 |
[34:37] | I’m– I feel you. I understand. | 我理解你 感同身受 |
[34:40] | That’s a nice car. | 这辆车真不错 |
[34:42] | Your husband like driving this? | 是你丈夫开的吗? |
[34:45] | Uh, he actually drives the minivan for the kid | 他其实开那辆小面包车接送孩子 |
[34:48] | and I drive the luxury car for work. | 我开豪车上班 |
[34:53] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[34:54] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[34:59] | Do you mind if I use your restroom? | 能用下你家卫生间吗? |
[35:00] | Hey, babe, call me back when you get this. | 嘿 宝贝 收到消息后给我回电话 |
[35:03] | I’m so upset. | 我要气死了 |
[35:05] | Thank God this contractor came over and he caught everything. | 谢天谢地 一个承包商过来 发现了所有问题 |
[35:10] | Our fucking cabinets– | 我们该死的柜子… |
[35:11] | Oh, you know, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[35:13] | Hey, thanks again for everything. | 嘿 再次感谢你的帮助 |
[35:16] | We should exchange numbers– | 我们应该交换下联系方式… |
[35:18] | I’m late for an appointment so I gotta go. Bye. | 我已经跟人约好 要迟到了 所以得走了 再见 |
[35:35] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[35:44] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[35:53] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! |
[36:13] | 6RKP632 6-R-K-P-6-3-2. |