Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Beautiful Boy(漂亮男孩)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Beautiful Boy(漂亮男孩)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:漂亮男孩
英文名称:Beautiful Boy
年代:2018

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:37] So, this is for, uh, 这次前来是为了
[00:38] New York Times Magazine? 《纽约时报杂志》写稿吗
[00:39] No. I’m sorry, that… 不 抱歉 那…
[00:42] there… 其实…
[00:43] mm… no, I freelance. 不 我是自由职业者
[00:46] I write for different magazines, 我为很多杂志写稿
[00:47] but this is a personal matter. 但我这次是为私事来的
[00:49] A personal matter? 私事
[00:50] Yes, I’m sorry. Is that okay? 对 抱歉 可以吗
[00:52] No, it’s absolutely okay. 当然了
[00:53] May I ask what-what this is regarding and…? 我能问一下是关于什么事吗
[00:55] Uh, it’s about my son. 是我儿子的事
[00:59] Okay. How can I help? 好的 有什么我能帮忙的
[01:02] He… 他…
[01:07] There are moments that I look at him, 有时候我看着他
[01:11] this kid that I raised, 那个我养大的孩子
[01:14] who I thought I knew inside and out, 我以为我里里外外都很了解的孩子
[01:17] and I wonder who he is. 我会想 他到底是谁
[01:22] He’s been doing all sorts of drugs, 他一直在摄入各种毒品
[01:24] but he’s addicted to crystal meth, 但他现在对冰毒上瘾
[01:27] which seems, uh, to be the worst of all of ’em. 那是毒品里最糟糕的一种
[01:31] And I guess I’m here 我来这里
[01:34] because I just want to know… 是因为我想知道
[01:39] all that I can about… 我可以对此
[01:41] all of it. 做些什么
[01:43] Know your enemies, right? 了解你的敌人 对吧
[01:45] So… 所以…
[01:50] My two big questions are, 我的两大问题是
[01:52] wh-what is it doing to him, 那对他有何影响
[01:55] and what can I do to help him? 我能做点什么来帮他
[02:56] Marin General Hospital. How may I help you? 马林综合医院 请问有什么需要帮忙
[02:58] Hi. My son has gone missing, 你好 我儿子失踪了
[03:01] and I wanted to check to see if he had… 我想问问他是不是…
[03:04] uh, maybe had been brought in 有可能被送去医院
[03:06] or-or if-if there’d been an accident. 或者是不是出了什么事故
[03:09] Can I have name and description, sir? 请问姓名是什么 他是什么样子
[03:12] Nicolas Sheff. 尼古拉斯·谢菲
[03:13] S-h-e-f-f. 感谢的谢 王菲的菲
[03:16] He is… 他…
[03:17] 18 years old. 18岁
[03:19] He is just over six feet tall. 一米八多一点
[03:22] About 130 pounds. 大概120斤
[03:24] Maybe less. I-I don’t know. Um… 也可能不到 我不清楚…
[03:27] He has shoulder-length brown hair 他留着齐肩棕色长发
[03:30] and green eyes. 眼睛是绿色的
[03:32] Thank you. Please hold. 谢谢 请稍等
[03:34] Okay. 好的
[03:36] – Mr. Sheff? – Yes. -谢菲先生 -我在
[03:38] Uh, there’s no one by that name, sir. 我们医院没有叫那个名字的病人
[03:40] Okay. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[04:24] He’s been gone for two days. 他已经失踪两天了
[04:26] What do you mean he’s gone? 你说他失踪是什么意思
[04:28] – What’s going on? – I don’t know. -出什么事了 -我不知道
[04:30] – I don’t know. – Two days? -我不知道 -两天
[04:31] Why didn’t you tell me sooner? 你怎么不早告诉我
[04:33] Uh, I didn’t want to worry you, I guess. 因为我不想让你担心吧
[04:35] – I just… – I’m his mother, David. -我… -我是他母亲 大卫
[04:37] Didn’t you see this coming? 之前一点迹象都没有吗
[04:39] Uh, no. 没有
[04:40] What? 什么
[04:42] No, no, I didn’t see it coming. 没有 一点迹象都没有
[04:43] If I’d seen it coming, I would’ve done something. 如果有迹象 我肯定会采取措施了
[04:46] It was just a question, David. Jesus. 我就随便问问而已 大卫
[04:48] I haven’t been talking with him a lot lately. 最近我没怎么跟他说话
[04:50] Well, maybe that’s why you shouldn’t be giving me advice 所以在养儿子方面 轮不到你
[04:52] in parenting, right? 给我建议 是吧
[04:54] Fuck, Vicki. 操 维姬
[04:56] Can we just not blame each other right now? That’s… 我们能先别互相责备吗 这…
[04:58] Who’s blaming who here? 到底是谁在责备谁
[05:00] If I hardly ever see him, it’s because he’s supposed 如果我几乎不怎么见他 那是因为他应该
[05:02] to come to L.A. for the holidays 来洛杉矶过节
[05:04] but always finds a reason not to come. 但总是找理由不来
[05:06] Well, that’s not my fault, is it? 那不是我的错吧
[05:45] Nic. 尼克
[05:48] Here’s your little brother. 这是你弟弟
[05:51] Tight. 抱好
[05:53] Just support his head. 托住他的头
[06:01] Hi, Jasper. 你好 贾斯珀
[06:03] Hi, little boy. 你好 小家伙
[06:09] This is amazing. 太神奇了
[06:14] He’s sticking his tongue out. 他把舌头伸出来了
[06:20] Hi. Nice to meet you. 你好 很高兴见到你
[06:22] – Bye. – Bye. -拜拜 -拜拜
[06:24] – I’ll miss you this summer. – Me, too. -今年夏天我会想你的 -我也是
[06:26] – Okay, write me. – Write me back. -要给我写信 -给我回信
[06:28] Work on your French. 好好学法语
[06:30] Oui, madame. 遵命 女士
[06:31] Have a great summer. 暑假愉快
[06:32] And say hi to your mom. 代我向你妈妈问好
[06:36] – Everything. – Everything. -一切 -一切
[07:48] Come on. 来
[08:13] – Where have you been? – Yeah, I just need to sleep, -你去哪儿了 -我只是需要睡觉
[08:16] – all right? – What have you been doing? -好吗 -你干什么了
[08:18] I just need to sleep, all right? Leave me alone. 我需要睡觉 好吗 别来烦我
[08:20] Guys, go downstairs. 孩子们 去楼下
[08:24] I’ll be there in a minute. 我马上过去
[09:10] Look, man, I’m-I’m, uh… 听着 老爸 我…
[09:12] I’m really sorry, all right? And-and I, uh… 我真的很抱歉 知道吗 我…
[09:17] I fucked up, and it was a mistake, but… 我搞砸了 那是个错误 但是…
[09:19] it was a one-time mistake, all right? I learned my lesson. 只此一次 好吗 我吸取到教训了
[09:21] I don’t want to go through this shit again, all right? So… 我不想再经历这种破事了 好吗 所以…
[09:25] – Let’s just go inside. – No. -我们进去吧 -不
[09:26] They’re professionals. 他们是专业人士
[09:27] Let’s just listen to what they have to say. 我们去听听他们怎么说
[09:29] Look, I’m 18, all right?! You can’t force me! 我已经成年了好吗 你不能强迫我
[09:35] This got out of hand, right? 这事已经失控了 好吗
[09:37] Don’t you think? 你不这么觉得吗
[09:43] Come on. 走吧
[09:46] All right. 好吧
[09:47] Okay. Okay. 好 好
[09:54] I’m doing it for you. 我是为了你才去的
[10:25] He needs treatment. And fast. 他需要治疗 要快
[10:27] There’s still a lot of drugs in his system. 他体内还是有很多药物
[10:30] And, worst of all, he’s in denial. 最糟糕的是 他对此否认
[10:34] Um, can you help him? 你能帮他吗
[10:37] Oh, yeah. I mean, 可以 我是说
[10:39] a lot of the people here are not here by choice. 很多人都不是自愿来这里的
[10:42] And they have just as much chance as anybody. 他们的成功几率不会减少
[10:44] Okay. 好的
[10:46] So, we have a free bed. 我们免费提供床位
[10:48] So, if you want, we can check him in for a 28-day treatment 如果你想 我们可以让他参加为期28天的治疗
[10:51] and then we evaluate. 然后评估治疗结果
[10:56] What is your success rate? 你们的成功率是多少
[10:58] On the high end, 80%. 最高的时候有80%
[11:00] On the low end, 最低的时候嘛
[11:02] 25%. 是25%
[11:05] Look, he will have daily consultations 他每天都会参加
[11:07] with a staff psychiatrist and physician. 全职精神科医生的咨询
[11:09] We have daily N.A. And A.A. Meetings. 我们每天都有匿名戒瘾会
[11:13] He’ll be monitored very closely. 他会得到密切观察
[11:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:20] And last page. 最后一页
[11:24] Everything. 一切
[11:28] Everything. 一切
[12:17] Why are you always in this room? 你为什么总在这个房间里
[12:20] You hardly ever come out of here. 你几乎不出去
[12:21] It’s like you’re a vampire. 就好像你是个吸血鬼
[12:25] I read. 我看书
[12:28] I draw. 我画画
[12:30] You know what we should do? 你知道我们该做什么吗
[12:32] We should go surfing. 我们该去冲浪
[12:34] Yeah. 是啊
[12:36] That sound good? 听起来不错吧
[12:38] I’m kind of into other things now, you know? 我现在喜欢别的东西了
[12:41] Reading misanthropes and seriously depressed writers. 看重度抑郁又厌世的作家的作品
[12:44] Oh, come on, they’re… 别这样 他们
[12:46] they’re kind of great, though, right? 其实他们很棒 对吧
[12:48] I get it. 我明白
[12:51] It’ll pass, though. 不过会过去的
[12:53] It always does. 总是如此
[12:55] What does? 什么
[12:57] The feeling of being alienated and isolated. 那种孤独脱离的感觉
[13:02] Huh, that really helps. 这真有帮助
[13:03] Thanks for the advice, Dad. 谢谢你的建议 爸
[13:07] Okay. 好吧
[13:10] All right. That was… 好吧 我…
[13:12] That came out wrong. I’m sorry. 我不是那个意思 抱歉
[13:25] All right. Your-your idea. 好吧 你的…你的主意
[13:31] Hey, Dad. 爸
[13:34] So, we feel he’s made great progress. 看来他取得了巨大的进步
[13:37] – Right, Nic? – Hi. -是吧 尼克 -嗨
[13:39] – That’s great. – That’s great. -好极了 -好极了
[13:41] So we should maybe talk about the coming weeks, Nic. 我们应该谈谈未来的几周 尼克
[13:43] Mm. I think I need to… 我觉得我需要…
[13:45] I think I need a little bit more time in rehab. So if it’s… 我觉得我需要再去戒瘾所待一段时间 如果…
[13:48] if it’s all right with you guys, I was wondering 如果你们不介意 我想问问
[13:50] if I could stay in the halfway house here. 我能不能去这里的康复中心
[13:52] The halfway house is an open living facility 康复中心是一处开放的生活设施
[13:56] with follow-up every night, 每晚都有随访
[13:58] and we would help him find a job. 我们会帮他找份工作
[14:01] Right. I don’t want to… 对 我现在不想…
[14:03] – go to college… right now. – Oh? -上大学 -是吗
[14:08] Okay. Uh, um, and do what? 好吧 那干什么
[14:11] I think I need to be independent. 我觉得我需要独立
[14:18] Dad, I’m telling you, this is… 爸 我跟你说 这…
[14:22] It’s gonna be good. 会有好结果的
[14:25] What is he gonna do, 他要干什么
[14:26] make coffee for the rest of his life? 下半辈子都给人泡咖啡吗
[14:28] You know what, Frederick told me 知道吗 弗雷德里克告诉我
[14:30] that they have friends that had a son 他们朋友的儿子
[14:31] that did a four-week program and that wasn’t enough 参加了为期四周的项目后还不够
[14:33] and now he’s doing a year program. 现在又参加一年的项目了
[14:35] I wish you wouldn’t talk to everybody about it. 你不要把这件事到处跟人说
[14:40] What does that got to do with anything? 这有什么关系
[14:42] To protect Nic. I mean, at some point, 要保护尼克 总有一天
[14:43] he’s gonna want to get on with his life. 他会想继续自己的生活
[14:45] And maybe it’s best that not everybody knows about this. 所以还是不要闹得人尽皆知为好
[14:47] Okay. 好吧
[14:52] Can we not make this about me? 能别把话题转移到我身上吗
[14:53] Uh… All right. 好吧
[14:54] Look, Nic needs some more time. 尼克还需要一些时间
[14:57] And that’s fine. 这没问题
[14:59] – Okay? – Okay. -好吗 -好
[15:01] Okay? 好吗
[15:02] Yeah, okay. 好
[15:17] David Sheff. 大卫·谢菲
[15:18] Hi, Mr. Sheff. 谢菲先生 你好
[15:19] This is Annie Goldblum from the Ohlhoff Center. 我是奥洛夫中心的安妮·戈德布拉姆
[15:22] Oh, yes. Hi. Hello. 这样 你好
[15:24] Listen, I am sorry to disturb you, 很抱歉打扰你
[15:26] but I need to inform you about Nic. 但我需要通知你尼克的事
[15:28] Okay. 好
[15:31] He left the facility today during free time, 今天他在自由时间时离开了我们中心
[15:33] and he hasn’t returned since. 此后一直未归
[15:38] I’m sorry, Mr. Sheff, 很抱歉 谢菲先生
[15:39] but please don’t despair. 请你不要难受
[15:41] This happens. 这种事经常发生
[15:43] But I… 但我…
[15:45] I thought you said he was doing so well. 我以为你说他现在进展很好
[15:47] You should think of this as part of the process. 你应该把这看做康复的一部分
[15:51] Relapse is a part of recovery. 复发是康复的一部分
[15:54] Relapse is part of recovery? 复发是康复的一部分
[15:56] Yeah. It-it’s a part of Nic’s learning process. 对 这是尼克学习过程的一部分
[15:59] Well, uh, that’s… 这…
[16:01] that’s like saying crashing is part of pilot training. 这就好比说坠机是飞行员训练的一部分
[16:04] Look, he’ll be back, and probably really quick. 他会回来的 可能很快就回来了
[16:07] Do you have somebody out looking for him? 有人出去找过他吗
[16:09] It is not our responsibility 他一旦离开这里
[16:11] once he leaves the facility. 就不再是我们的责任了
[16:12] – Okay. – But he is welcome to… -好吧 -但我们欢迎…
[16:50] Excuse me. 不好意思
[16:52] Have you seen a kid hanging out around here? 请问你见过一个孩子在附近闲逛吗
[16:55] – No. – No? -没有 -没有吗
[16:57] Okay, thank you. 好吧 谢谢
[17:45] Wow. They don’t want to deal with that. 他们肯定不想面对那个
[17:46] Hey, Dad, you want to smoke this? 爸 你想抽这个吗
[17:49] Wait. What…? Stop. 慢着 什么 别这样
[17:50] – Put that away. – We’ll smoke this together. -拿走 -我们一起抽
[17:52] No, no, no. No. Are you cra… 不不不 你疯…
[17:53] – That’s crazy. – Well, I know you smoke. -这太疯狂了 -我知道你抽
[17:55] – Y… Well, yeah. I… – So let’s smoke together. -是…我… -那我们一起来抽
[17:57] No, no, no. Occasionally, like… 不不不 偶尔…
[17:58] – Look, let’s smoke to… let’s smoke together. – Listen. -我们一起…一起抽 -听着
[18:00] – Or I could just… You know what? – No, stop it, stop it. -还是说我…知道吗 -不 停 停
[18:02] – Stop. Stop. – I’ll just light it here a… -停 停 -那我自己…
[18:03] You know what? You’re right. 知道吗 你说得对
[18:04] I’ll just light it here alone. 我自己抽吧
[18:06] Don’t. Occasionally, 不要 偶尔
[18:07] – from time to time… – Yeah? -就是偶尔… -嗯
[18:08] I will have a hit or two at a party, 我会在派对上抽个一两根
[18:10] but it’s been a while, so just… 但都有段时间了 所以…
[18:12] Oh, okay, so then just smoke… 好 那就…
[18:14] have-have a celebratory joint with your son. 跟你儿子一起抽一根庆祝一下
[18:16] N-No. God, come on. 不 天啊 拜托
[18:19] No. No, you’re amazing. 不 你太棒了
[18:21] You got… you applied to six colleges, 你…你申请了六所大学
[18:22] you got into all of them? 结果全中了吗
[18:24] Yeah. 是的
[18:25] Stop doubting yourself. 不要怀疑自己了
[18:27] Look at you. 看看你
[18:30] Give me that. Give me that. 给我 给我
[18:36] What? 怎么
[18:37] Nice-nice hit. That was a good hit. 不错 这口抽得不错
[18:41] – What? – Well… -怎么 -就…
[18:45] Thank you. This is a nice… 谢谢 一起抽烟…
[18:49] thing to do. 感觉很好
[18:53] You did a lot of drugs, right? 你以前经常吸 是吗
[18:55] I, uh… 我…
[18:57] Yeah, I did my share. 对 我是吸过
[19:00] I experimented with some drugs. 我是吸过毒
[19:01] I did. 没错
[19:05] – But not harmless. – What, is this…? -但不是无害 -怎么…
[19:06] There was a guy, and… No, no. 有个人…不不
[19:08] This is the lecture part? 开始说教了吗
[19:09] – Right? – Yes. -是吗 -对
[19:11] Dad, you worry too much, all right? 爸 你杞人忧天了
[19:12] – Everyone does it. -Just be careful. -大家都吸 -记得要小心
[19:14] It’s just a little pot. I’m just partying a little. 就是点大麻 我只是偶尔嗨一下
[19:17] It’s just… you know, it’s just once in a while. 只是…只是偶尔抽一抽
[19:19] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[19:20] I deserve to party a little now. 偶尔嗨一下是我应得的
[19:23] -“Deserve to party.” -I do. -应得的 -是的
[19:24] Look, it just… it takes the edge off things. 只是…让我放松放松
[19:27] It-it… it-it takes the edge off of stupid all-day reality. 让我…从傻逼现实中解脱一下
[19:35] What is stupid about reality? 现实怎么傻逼了
[19:39] You know, just like… 就是…
[19:40] like daily, stupid things that don’t matter. 有很多无关紧要的傻逼事
[19:44] Okay. 好吧
[19:46] You cannot say dumb shit like that, 你不能说这种傻话
[19:48] or you’re gonna start believing it. 否则你会开始相信的
[19:49] Right. 好吧
[20:09] 冰毒能让人的情绪快速改变 例如 吸食冰毒的人可能变得暴力易怒
[20:21] Thanks for bringing that, Karen. 谢谢你把东西带来 凯伦
[20:29] This is my home. 这就是我的家了
[20:32] A couple of weeks ago, you told me 几周前 你告诉我
[20:34] that you had only done crystal meth once. 你只吸食过一次冰毒
[20:38] And the story has to be bigger than that, right? 可是不止如此 对吗
[20:41] – Mm-hmm. – There’s more to it. -嗯 -你没说实话
[20:43] Yeah? 是吗
[20:44] David. 大卫
[20:45] We need to know. 我们需要知道
[20:48] We need to know. 我们需要知道
[20:53] I think I always liked it. 我一直都很喜欢
[20:55] What? 什么
[20:59] Anything. Pot, alcohol, 都喜欢 大麻 酒精
[21:02] Ecstasy, cocaine, LSD. 摇头丸 可卡因 邮票
[21:07] And you’ve been doing all of that 你已经吸食这些
[21:09] for what… years? 很多年了吗
[21:11] A couple years, yeah. 是有几年了
[21:14] And crystal meth? 冰毒呢
[21:17] Just a couple months. 只有几个月
[21:20] Wh-Why? 为什么
[21:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[21:32] When I tried it, I felt… 我吸的时候 感觉…
[21:41] I felt better than I ever had, so… 感觉比以往都好 所以…
[21:44] I just kept on doing it. 我就一直吸了
[21:46] I was worried that you were smoking too much pot. 我还担心你吸太多大麻
[21:50] Meanwhile, you’re out doing every drug on the planet? 可你却早就把地球上的毒品吸了个遍
[21:54] And hiding it and lying? 还隐瞒 说谎
[21:58] Why? 为什么
[22:01] – I don’t know. Um… – Why? -我不知道… -为什么
[22:03] – Nic, tell me why. – Ease up. -尼克 告诉我为什么 -别激动
[22:05] – I don’t know. – I thought we were close. -我不知道 -我还以为我们很亲近
[22:07] I thought we were closer than most fathers and sons. 我以为我们比多数父子都亲近
[22:09] Yeah, I feel like you’re always disappointed in me. 我感觉你总是对我很失望
[22:11] You’re disappointed I didn’t go to college. 我没去念大学你很失望
[22:13] Can you blame me?! 这能怪我吗
[22:14] Just, uh, not too long ago, 就在不久之前
[22:16] you were reading and you were writing, and you were 你还看书写作 而且还
[22:18] on the water polo team. 参加了水球队
[22:19] And look at us now. 可是看看我们现在
[22:21] – Dad… -This isn’t us. -爸爸 -这不是我们
[22:22] – This is not who we are. – Just, please, both of you, stop. -我们不是这样的 -你们两个 拜托 停下
[22:26] Dad, I’m really sorry about everything. 爸 对发生的一切我真的很抱歉
[22:31] Dad, I’m so… 爸 我真的…
[22:35] I’m really sorry, Dad. 我真的很抱歉 爸
[22:42] Nic, what you have… 尼克 你有的…
[22:45] …you’re gonna find it again. 你还会再找到的
[22:50] And you’re gonna get it back. 都会回来的
[22:57] Ow. There you go. 去吧
[23:34] Nic! 尼克
[23:46] Nic! 尼克
[23:49] Nic! 尼克
[23:53] Nic! 尼克
[24:05] Nic! 尼克
[24:21] Hey, Dad. 爸
[24:24] How’s New York? 纽约如何
[24:26] Fine. Good. 还行 不错
[24:27] Good interview today. 今天的面试很不错
[24:29] – Nice. – How are you? -那就好 -你好吗
[24:30] Oh, I’m-I’m doing good. Yeah. 我很好 真的
[24:33] Yeah? You sure? 是吗 确定吗
[24:34] Yeah. I don’t… well… 嗯 我不…
[24:36] What? 什么
[24:38] It’s, uh… 就是…
[24:39] What’s going on? 怎么了
[24:41] Uh, we had this great group session, 我们有个很棒的治疗小组
[24:44] and one of the guys here was saying he would do anything 其中一个人说他愿意不惜一切
[24:46] for a chance to go to college, but he can’t. 换取上大学的机会 但他没机会了
[24:49] – Okay. – And when we were talking later, he said, -好 -后来我们聊天的时候他说
[24:51] “You could still go to college. Don’t be an idiot. “你还有机会上大学 别傻
[24:53] Go to college.” 去上大学”
[24:56] I don’t know, it’s just crazy. 怎么说呢 反正很疯狂
[24:58] I realized I don’t think I should stay behind. 我意识到我不该停滞不前
[25:01] I love writing. 我喜欢写作
[25:02] And I feel like I’m good at it, 我觉得我很擅长
[25:04] and I do it a lot, but… 我经常写 但是…
[25:07] obviously, there’s still a lot 显然 我还有很多
[25:10] for-for me to learn and… 需要学习的…
[25:14] Anyway, um… 总之…
[25:16] I’d love to give it a go, if… 我想试试 如果…
[25:19] you know, if it’s all right with you guys. 如果你们不介意的话
[25:25] Yeah. I’ll talk to Karen and to your mom. 好 我跟凯伦和你妈妈说
[25:29] Back here. 在后面
[25:54] Have you met your roommate yet? 你见过你的室友了吗
[25:56] Yeah, he seems nice. 见过了 他人好像不错
[25:57] He’s just in the hall. 他在大厅里
[25:59] I feel for you, though. 不过我很同情你
[26:02] Ouch. 真受不了
[26:04] No worries. I’ll educate him. 不用担心 我会教育他的
[26:07] Before you know it, he’ll be listening to John Zorn. 先告诉你一声 他会听约翰·佐恩
[26:19] Well, I better get going. 好了 我得走了
[26:21] All right. 好
[26:34] – Everything. – Everything. -一切 -一切
[26:53] So, this is a poem by Charles Bukowski. 这是查尔斯·布可夫斯基的诗
[26:58] Uh, this man saved my life multiple times, so… 这个人好几次救了我的命 所以…
[27:02] “I changed jobs and cities, “我换了工作和城市
[27:06] “I hated holidays, 我讨厌节日
[27:07] “Babies, history, 婴儿 历史
[27:10] “Newspapers, museums, grandmothers, 报纸 博物馆 祖母
[27:13] marriage, movies, spiders…” 婚姻 电影 蜘蛛…”
[27:17] I want to see it, I want to see it! Oh! 让我看看 让我看看
[27:19] “…garbagemen, “清洁工”
[27:20] – “English accents… – Nice. Go, go, go! -“英式口音” -漂亮 继续 来来
[27:22] “…Spain, France, “西班牙 法国
[27:24] “Italy, walnuts and the color orange. 意大利 胡桃 橙色
[27:28] “Algebra angered me, opera sickened me, 代数让我愤怒 歌剧让我恶心
[27:34] “Charlie Chaplin was a fake 查理·卓比林就是骗子
[27:35] and flowers were for pansies.” 鲜花是给娘炮的”
[27:42] Thanks. 谢谢
[27:59] Come here. 过来
[28:35] Where’s your bathroom? 卫生间在哪里
[28:36] Hey, is there a bathroom I can use? 我可以用一下卫生间吗
[28:38] Sure, honey. 当然 亲爱的
[28:39] I’ll show you where it is. 我指给你看
[28:40] Go right up, to the left. 在上面 左边
[29:54] – Hey, Dad. – Hey, Nic. -爸 -尼克
[29:56] How you doing? What’s going on? 你还好吗 怎么样
[29:58] Oh, no, everything’s going great here, yeah. 这里一切都很棒
[30:00] Oh, hey, thanks for sending the money. 谢谢你给我寄钱
[30:01] I really appreciate that. 真的很感谢
[31:29] Yeah, you always hog the fondue. 对 你一直都霸占奶酪火锅
[31:32] Oh, uh, Patrick and Phil are going hiking tomorrow, 帕特里克和菲尔明天要去远足
[31:34] so they’d like us to join them. 他们想让我们一起去
[31:41] Are Jasper and Daisy here, by any…? 贾斯珀和黛西在吗
[31:43] – They’re not here. -No? -他们不在 -不在吗
[31:45] – No. – Oh, they didn’t want to see me? -不在 -他们不想看到我吗
[31:47] – No, they didn’t want to see you. – Oh, that’s tough to hear. -对 他们不想看到你 -真伤心啊
[31:49] Uh, well, I’m gonna just have a seat on this couch 那我就在这个沙发上坐下
[31:52] and think about that, huh? 反省一下吧
[31:55] Oh, my God! Oh, my God, it’s Daisy! 天啊 天啊 是黛西
[31:58] Oh, Jasper! 贾斯珀
[32:00] Oh, my God, you guys have gotten so much bigger! 天啊 你们都长这么大了
[32:03] Oh! Oh, my God, you’re so…! 天啊 你们真…
[32:07] – Okay. – Denmark, 1632. -好 -丹麦 1632年
[32:09] – Oh, no. – We… -不 -我们…
[32:11] Like to look back at the history of Hula-Hoops. 回想一下呼啦圈的历史
[32:15] So important to, uh, the culture of peace and wisdom. 这对和平与智慧的文化很重要
[32:20] Um, a man 一个
[32:22] – named George… – Hoopulu. -叫乔治的人… -霍普璐
[32:24] Was, uh… was, uh… 他…
[32:27] And he thought… 他想…
[32:29] “Well, I’m going to develop something that I…” “我要发明一个我…
[32:45] I was wondering, do you think I could use your car tonight? 我想问问 今晚我能用用你的车吗
[32:48] ‘Cause I just… I want to go to a meeting. 我…我想去赴约
[32:51] Oh. You got a meeting tonight? 你今晚有约吗
[32:53] Yeah, sure. 是的
[32:58] Y-You good? 你还好吗
[32:59] Yeah. I just… 嗯 就是…
[33:02] – They’re crazy. – Yeah. -他们太疯了 -是啊
[33:04] They’re really excited you’re home. 你回家他们真的很高兴
[33:08] – I mean, I’ll see you in the morning, I guess. – Okay. -明天早上见了 -好
[33:13] All right. 好
[33:38] Yep! Mm! 好的
[34:02] Where is it?! 在哪里
[34:04] I don’t have it! 我没拿
[34:05] Where is it?! 在哪里
[34:07] I don’t have it! 我没拿
[34:08] Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys. 孩子们 孩子们
[34:10] Where is it?! 在哪里
[34:12] – Guys, guys, stop it. – I don’t know! -孩子们 停下 -我不知道
[34:14] Stop. Calm down. What’s going on in here? 停下 冷静 怎么回事
[34:15] She took my money! 她拿了我的钱
[34:17] I didn’t. 我没有
[34:19] Okay, all right. Come on, go downstairs 好了 我们下楼
[34:21] – and see Mommy, all right? – You took them! -去找妈妈 好吗 -你拿了
[34:23] Don’t, don’t, don’t. Stop, stop. 别这样 停下 停下
[34:25] – I didn’t take it, Daddy. – I know you didn’t. All right. -我没拿 爸爸 -我知道你没拿 好了
[34:28] Just go downstairs and have some breakfast. 下楼去吃点早餐吧
[34:30] Hey, what happened? 怎么回事
[34:33] They’re gone. 不见了
[34:35] Okay. Are you sure you had it in there? 好 你确定是放在那里了吗
[34:37] – Yeah. I had them yesterday. – Okay. -确定 昨天我还看到了 -好
[34:47] Jasper’s savings disappeared. 贾斯珀存的钱不见了
[34:51] Yeah? That’s weird. 是吗 这就怪了
[34:59] Did you take his eight dollars? 你拿了他的八块钱吗
[35:03] What? 什么
[35:04] You heard me. 你听到了
[35:07] Why would I? 我为什么那么做
[35:08] It disappeared, and somebody has to have done it. 钱不见了 肯定是有人拿了
[35:11] Right, so it’s me. 所以就是我咯
[35:13] This is fucking ridiculous. 简直太搞笑了
[35:16] Are you using again? 你复吸了吗
[35:19] Am I using again? No. 我复吸了吗 没有
[35:24] Are you high right now? 你现在嗨着吗
[35:26] What the f…? No. 搞…没有
[35:28] – Fuck you. – “Fuck you”? -我操 -“我操”
[35:30] Don’t talk to me that way. 不许那样跟我说话
[35:32] Are you high right now? 你现在嗨着吗
[35:33] No. 没有
[35:35] You’re not using right now? 你现在没有吸毒吗
[35:36] Are you using? 你在吸毒吗
[35:38] No, Dad, I’m not fucking high right now! 没有 爸 我现在没有吸毒吸嗨
[35:41] Okay. 好吧
[35:47] Listen, it was a gamble to send you to college. 听着 送你去念大学是一场赌博
[35:50] Everybody supported it. 大家都支持
[35:53] I’m glad that you went. 我很高兴你去了
[35:56] Relapse is a part of rec… 复发是康复的一…
[35:59] Relapse is part of recovery. 复发是康复的一部分
[36:00] – So we’re gonna get… – I better leave. -所以我们打算带你… -我还是走吧
[36:13] David? 大卫
[36:15] Just… where-where are you gonna go? 等等 你要去哪里
[36:18] You can’t just leave. This is ridiculous. 你不能就这么走了 这是在干什么
[36:20] – Come on. – Will you talk to us? -别这样 -你愿意跟我们谈谈吗
[36:22] I mean, really… we just want to talk to you. 真的 我们只是想跟你谈谈
[36:24] Why don’t… Try to help us understand. 为什么不试着让我们理解你
[36:26] – Or just let us help you. – All right? -让我们帮帮你 -好吗
[36:28] I don’t want your fucking help. Don’t you understand that? 我不需要你们的帮助 你们还不明白吗
[36:30] – No. – No, you don’t. Jesus Christ, -不是的 -不 你们不明白 老天
[36:31] then what the fuck is wrong with you, then, huh? 那你们到底有什么毛病
[36:32] – What the hell is wrong with you people? – Nic. -你们见鬼的到底有什么毛病 -尼克
[36:34] No! You fucking suffocate me. 不 你们他妈的让我无法呼吸
[36:35] You fucking suffocate me! 你们他妈的让我无法呼吸
[36:37] Whoa, it’s us? We’re the problem? 你说我们吗 问题出在我们身上吗
[36:39] No. You know what, you’re the one who’s doing it! 不 问题都是你造成的
[36:42] You’re the one who’s causing it! 问题都是你造成的
[36:43] And you’re the only one who can stop it! 也只有你才能让这个问题不再继续下去
[36:46] Fucking solve it! 解决这个问题
[37:16] Fuck! 操
[37:18] Fuck! 操
[37:50] 没事的 一切都很好
[37:51] 止痛药对人体有什么伤害 止痛药对人体有什么伤害 有什么伤害
[37:56] 几个月过去了 你开始忘了你为何要保持清醒 我告诉自己我没有彻底失控 可我头疼 止痛药对人体有什么伤害
[38:11] 我发现毒品会让我的世界 从黑白变成五光十色 我永远不可能放弃毒品 所以我只说那些他们想听的话
[38:30] 我摄入的毒品越多 我做的令人羞耻的事就越多 然后我就摄入更多毒品来逃避现实
[38:49] 在这很难搞到安非他命 找了点海洛因
[38:52] 所以我只能继续下去 再也不回头
[39:13] So, this is for the, uh, 这次前来是为了
[39:15] New York Times Magazine? 纽约时报杂志写稿吗
[39:17] Oh, no. 不
[39:19] I’m a… I-I write. 我 我是作家
[39:20] I freelance for different magazines, 我为很多杂志写稿
[39:22] but this is… this is a personal matter. 但我这次 这次是为私事来的
[39:25] – A personal matter? – Yes. I’m sorry. -私事 -对 抱歉
[39:27] – Is that okay? – Uh, no, it’s absolutely okay. -可以吗 -当然了
[39:29] May I ask what-what this is regarding? 我能问一下是关于什么事吗
[39:31] Uh, it’s about my son. 是我儿子的事
[39:34] Okay. 好的
[39:39] He’s been doing all sorts of drugs, 他一直在摄入各种毒品
[39:42] but he’s addicted to crystal meth, 但他现在对冰毒上瘾
[39:44] which seems, uh, to be the worst of all of them. 那是毒品里最糟糕的一种
[39:48] And I guess I’m here 我来这里
[39:50] because I just want to know all that I can 是因为我想知道我可以
[39:54] about all of it. 对此做些什么
[39:57] So, uh, crystal meth, uh, 冰毒
[39:59] gives the user a feeling of instant euphoria– 会让吸食者产生即刻的欣快感
[40:01] at least, when he takes it. 至少在摄入的时候是这样
[40:04] You know, but when it wears off, 但当毒品在体内耗尽时
[40:05] with a depletion of as much as 60% of the dopamine 会消耗人体内高达60%的多巴胺
[40:07] the user has to up the doses. 吸食者就必须加大剂量
[40:10] He has to double it, triple it just to feel something, 他必须用双倍 三倍的剂量才能有一点感觉
[40:14] causing even more nerve damage, 这会造成更多神经损伤
[40:16] which, uh, increases the compulsion to use. 使得吸食者有更强烈的冲动继续吸食
[40:20] Horrible cycle. 可怕的恶性循环
[40:23] What’s up? 在干什么
[40:26] Just doing some research. 查点东西
[40:56] Hi. 你好
[41:04] Are you hungry? 你饿了吗
[41:06] You want to get something? 想吃点东西吗
[41:09] Most guys just ask me for a blow job. 大多数男人只会让我给他们口
[41:12] Oh, no. No, I’m just offering something to eat. 不 不 我想给你弄点东西吃
[41:15] Maybe talk a little, if you’re up to it. 如果你愿意的话 我们可以聊一会儿
[41:18] Meth changes the brain physically. 安非他命会对大脑造成实质性的伤害
[41:21] Here we see the loss of dopamine receptors 现在我们看到的是摄入冰毒的人
[41:24] in a meth user’s brain. 大脑中缺失的多巴胺受体
[41:27] Now, I’m gonna show you something else here. 我给你看看别的
[41:29] Do you see, uh, right here there are these two red, uh… 看到了吗 这边有两个红色的
[41:32] – large, red spots right here? – Yeah. -很大的斑点 -看到了
[41:34] Okay, what that shows is hyperactivity in the amygdala. 这表明大脑中的杏仁体过度活跃
[41:36] And the amygdala is a region of the brain 杏仁体是大脑中的一个
[41:38] that is linked with anxiety and fear. 与焦虑和恐惧有关的区域
[41:41] Here the amygdala is screaming. 这里的杏仁体在尖叫
[41:47] What this shows us 这告诉我们
[41:49] is that there is a biological basis, 从生物学角度出发
[41:51] uh, that meth users may be unable– 摄入冰毒的人可能无法
[41:55] not unwilling, but unable– 不是不愿意 而是无法
[41:57] to participate in normal treatment programs. 参与正常的治疗计划
[42:00] I was in rehab, too. 我也戒过毒
[42:03] Three times. 三次
[42:04] Ran away every time. 每次最后都逃走了
[42:07] Why? 为什么
[42:09] It was hell. 那里就是地狱
[42:11] Wanted to die. 我想死
[42:14] Why was it hell? 为什么觉得那里是地狱
[42:16] All that God shit. 都整天扯什么上帝的鬼话
[42:19] Also, you just don’t know how good it gets 你根本不知道毒品上头的时候
[42:21] when it gets good. 是多美妙的感觉
[42:23] It’s hard to explain. 很难解释
[42:25] Feels like cocaine 感觉像可卡因
[42:27] but multiplied by, like, a thousand. 但是刺激程度强一千倍
[42:28] Or, like, a million. 一百万倍
[42:30] What does this mean for Nic? 这对尼克来说意味着什么
[42:33] Look, Mr. Sheff, I… 听着 谢菲先生 我…
[42:35] I don’t know who promised you what, 我不知道到别人对你承诺过多少希望
[42:38] but the success percentage is in the single digits. 但是戒掉冰毒的成功率是个位数
[42:44] Okay. 好吧
[42:47] What about your parents? 那你父母呢
[42:50] What about them? 他们怎么了
[42:52] Don’t you think they’re worried about you? 你不觉得他们会担心你吗
[42:55] Shouldn’t you… 你不应该
[42:58] let them know that… 告诉他们…
[43:00] They don’t care. 他们不在乎
[43:02] Well, I think they do. 我觉得他们在乎
[43:07] What the fuck do you know? 你他妈怎么知道
[43:16] I gotta go. 我走了
[43:18] Oh. Okay. 好吧
[43:25] Thanks. 谢了
[44:45] God. 老天
[46:15] I’m gonna try some Klingon on you. 我要跟你说克林贡语
[46:17] Ready? 准备好了吗
[46:27] – You know what I said? – May I have a Coca-Cola? -你知道我说了什么吗 -我可以喝可乐吗
[46:29] Exactly. 没错
[46:31] That’s it. 就是这个
[46:33] That’s exactly what I asked. 我问的就是这个
[46:35] Can I have a Coca-Cola? 我可以喝可乐吗
[46:36] All right. If you ask me in Klingon, 好吧 如果你用克林贡语问我
[46:38] maybe I’ll get you a Coke. 我可能会给你买一杯
[47:16] This hasn’t changed at all. 这里一点都没变
[47:18] This place. 这个地方
[47:23] So, how you doing? 你过得怎么样
[47:24] I’m doing great. 我过得很好
[47:25] You know, just, um… 就是
[47:29] just doing what needs to be done. 做些该做的事
[47:32] What does that mean? 什么意思
[47:34] Just being responsible for myself and… 对自己负责 还有…
[47:38] I’ve quit on my own, you know, so… 我自己在戒毒
[47:40] I got five days now. 已经五天了
[47:44] I feel like I’m doing well, but I just need, um… 我感觉很好 只是我
[47:46] I just need a few hundred bucks, though. 我需要几百块
[47:49] Nic, I can’t give you any money. 尼克 我不能给你钱
[47:53] Yeah. 好
[47:55] Okay. 好吧
[47:57] It’s just 200 bucks. I just need, um… 我只要两百块
[47:59] I just need to get some shit together. 我得整理整理
[48:01] I want to go to New York. 我想去纽约
[48:02] – New York? – Yeah. -纽约 -对
[48:04] I need to get out of San Francisco. 我得离开旧金山
[48:06] There’s too many… 这里有太多…
[48:08] All these fucking bad vibes here all the time. 总会给我带来不好的影响
[48:13] Yeah, I just need a few hundred bucks. 我只要几百块钱
[48:15] Why don’t we just have lunch and talk? 我们不如吃点午餐一起聊聊
[48:17] – We can do that, right? – Mm. -这样好吗 -嗯
[48:26] How… how’s Karen and, uh… and the kids? 凯伦和孩子们 他们怎么样
[48:28] Okay. They ask about you. 还好 他们一直在问你的事
[48:32] It’s their step-up next week, and I know they’d love you… 他们下周要升学了 他们肯定很希望你…
[48:35] Dad, you’re, uh… you’re guilt-tripping me, all right? 爸 你又想利用我的负罪感了 对吧
[48:37] No, I’m just saying… 没有 我只是说
[48:38] I should feel horrible about myself. 我应该厌恶自己
[48:42] I know they wanted you to be there, that’s all. 我知道他们想让你在场而已
[48:47] I’m sorry, Dad. 对不起 爸
[48:48] Um… I just need some fucking money, all right? 我只是想要点钱 行吗
[48:52] So please just give me some fucking money. 所以拜托你给我那该死的钱
[48:53] And then what? Where does this end? 然后呢 什么时候才是个头
[48:55] This is… I got to see this one through. 这是…我得试一次
[48:56] This is kind of working out for me right now. 现在看来是有效果的
[48:58] – I got five days sober. – It doesn’t look -我已经五天不吸了 -这看起来
[48:59] like it’s working out, Nic. 不会成功的 尼克
[49:00] Oh, it doesn’t look like it’s working out? 看起来不会成功
[49:01] – So what, then, therapy? Huh? – No. -那然后呢 去治疗 -不
[49:02] – You can come home. – No. -你可以回家 -不
[49:04] – That wouldn’t… – We’ll make it work. Please. -那不… -我们可以的 求你了
[49:05] Nic. 尼克
[49:08] Please. 求你了
[49:17] – I’ve been doing some research. – Been doing fucking research? -我一直在调研 -你在他妈的做调研
[49:19] – You got to be kidding me, Dad. – No… -你在逗我吧 爸 -没有
[49:21] You think that you have this under control. 你觉得一切都在你掌控之中
[49:25] And I understand how scared you are. 我也知道你有多害怕
[49:26] I understand why I do things– it doesn’t make me 我明白我为什么这么做 但是
[49:28] any different, all right? I’m attracted to craziness. 知道原因根本没用 我只想疯
[49:31] And you’re just embarrassed, ’cause I was, like, you know… 你只是感到难堪 因为我以前
[49:33] I was, like, this amazing thing, 我以前就像是你的
[49:34] like, your special creation or something, 骄傲 或是什么宝贝
[49:36] – and you don’t like who I am now. – Yeah? -你不喜欢现在的我 -是吗
[49:39] – Who are you, Nic? – This is me, Dad. -你现在是谁 尼克 -这就是我 爸
[49:40] Here. This is who I am. 看吧 这就是我
[49:50] You don’t like what you see? 你不喜欢眼前的我吗
[49:58] You know, the more I think about it… 知道吗 我越想越觉得
[50:02] Mom should’ve gotten custody. 当初应该让妈妈得到监护权
[50:05] Because you always gotta be fucking 因为你总是
[50:07] controlling everything all the time. 要时时刻刻控制我
[50:09] You’re allowed to be mad at me, Nic. I made mistakes. 你有理由对我生气 尼克 我过去做错了
[50:12] I understand that. I wish that I hadn’t, but I did. 我明白 我也希望能重来 但我做错了
[50:15] But, God, what you’re saying right now 但是 老天啊 你现在说的
[50:17] – doesn’t make any sense. – You’re doing this right now! -没有道理 -你现在还在这么做
[50:20] – You’re fucking controlling me right now! – It’s not you. -你现在就在控制我 -这不是你
[50:22] It is not you, Nic. It is the drugs talking. 这不是你 尼克 是毒品影响了你
[50:24] What does that even fucking mean, huh? 这他妈是什么意思
[50:25] Psychological terror. 心理恐怖
[50:27] – It’s what addicts do. – What the fuck -毒瘾会造成心理恐怖 -你他妈
[50:28] are you doing right now, huh? 在干什么
[50:30] What is this? What are you doing, huh? 这是什么 你在干什么
[50:40] Oh, man. 天啊
[50:46] I didn’t want it to go like this. 我不想这样的
[50:52] All right. 好吧
[50:54] I should go, Dad. 我该走了 爸
[51:00] – Let me… let me book you a room. – No, Dad. -我…我给你订个房间吧 -不 爸
[51:03] – At a hotel for a couple of nights. – No. Dad… -给你在酒店订几晚 -不 爸
[51:06] – Why don’t we just go get some food? – Dad, I should go. -我们吃点东西 -爸 我得走了
[51:11] Can you say good-bye, at least? 至少跟我说声再见
[51:12] Bye, Dad. 再见 爸
[51:25] Where does he sleep? 他在哪里睡觉
[51:27] Um, don’t worry about that, sweetie. 不用担心这个 亲爱的
[51:30] He’s fine. 他没事的
[51:38] Maybe he has a friend and he sleeps there. 也许他睡在他朋友那里
[51:41] – Dolphin. – Yeah. Maybe. -海豚 -嗯 也许吧
[51:45] – Hope so. – Need “E.” -希望是吧 -还需要E开头的
[51:47] Elephant. 大象
[51:48] Can I call him? 我能给他打电话吗
[51:50] No. I tried. 不能 我打过了
[51:52] – His phone’s disconnected. – Can I send him a message? -他的电话接不通 -我能给他发短信吗
[51:55] Maybe he’ll get lonely and turn his phone back on? 也许等他感到孤独就会开机了
[51:59] That’s a good idea. 好想法
[52:02] Yeah. Let’s try that. 我们等等看
[52:58] Dave. 大卫
[53:00] – Yeah? – Okay. Let’s go. -在 -我们走吧
[53:06] Hey, Dave, close your eyes. 大卫 闭上眼睛
[53:08] Okay. 好
[53:13] And… open ’em! 张开
[54:17] Hello? 喂
[54:19] This is Julie Ford at the Bellevue Hospital in New York. 我是纽约贝尔维尤医院的朱莉·福特
[54:22] Is Nic Sheff your son? 尼克·谢菲是你的儿子吗
[54:28] Uh, Mr. Sheff, 谢菲先生
[54:29] I’m sorry we missed each other earlier. 抱歉没有接到你的电话
[54:31] So, Nic is still experiencing some respiratory depression, 尼克目前依然会出现呼吸抑制的情况
[54:35] but his vital signs are returning. 但他的生命体征正在恢复
[54:37] Sir, we’re ready for departure. 先生 我们准备起飞了
[54:39] Okay, okay. 好的 好的
[54:40] Um… may I talk to him? 我能跟他讲话吗
[54:43] – No, that won’t be possible. – Sir, I need you to turn off the phone. -不 不可以 -先生 请您关闭手机
[54:47] Believe me, we shouldn’t wake him up. 相信我 我们不应该将他唤醒
[54:48] Try again in a few hours, though, okay? 我们可以过几个小时再说
[54:49] – Okay. Uh, would you let him know that… – Sir. Sir. -好的 那你帮我告诉他 -先生 先生
[54:52] – Please. – Would you please let him know that I’m on my way? -请您关机 -请你告诉他我在过去的路上了
[55:04] He checked out. 他出院了
[55:05] What? 什么
[55:06] Against doctor’s orders. 不顾医嘱
[55:08] – No, no, he O.D.’d. – I’m sorry, sir. -不 他吸毒过量了 -抱歉 先生
[55:10] He pulled out the I.V. and catheter, and left. 他拔掉了点滴和导尿管自行离开了
[55:12] How long ago? 多久前
[55:14] Ten to 15 minutes. 十到十五分钟前
[55:16] I’m sorry, sir. 我很抱歉 先生
[55:42] Yes. 喂
[56:05] Look, I’ve thought about it, 我想过了
[56:07] and I’m done with drugs. 我再也不碰毒品了
[56:09] This is it. 到此为止了
[56:13] I’m telling you, Dad. 我保证 爸
[56:16] I’m done. 我再也不碰了
[56:28] And how would that work? 那要怎么做呢
[56:30] I mean, after what just happened. 刚发生了这种事
[56:49] Now, if you’re in the area, 如果你正在当地
[56:51] evacuation orders and details, 疏散通知和细节
[56:53] including relocation centers, can be found on… 包括安置中心 可以在…
[56:55] So, at 3:00, we have a conference call 3点 我们和密西西比州
[56:58] with the intake people in Mississippi. 负责安置的人有电话会议
[56:59] That’s all for now. 就播报到这里
[57:01] 3:30, the one in New Mexico. 3点半和新墨西哥州开会
[57:02] 4:00, the one in Oregon. 4点和俄勒冈州开会
[57:04] I did some research on the one in New Mexico. 我查了下新墨西哥州的那家安置中心
[57:08] They charge $40,000 a month. 他们一个月收费四万
[57:10] You know, it’s not even that well rated. 那家评分不好
[57:12] We’ll just skip that one. 略过那家吧
[57:14] Listen, if a spot opens up here in Los Angeles, 如果洛杉矶这边有个空余的床位
[57:17] maybe that’s the best solution for now. 那可能就是最好的解决方案了
[57:19] – I’ll hear back from them in an hour. – Mm. -我一小时内会收到他们的回复 -好
[57:23] Give it a rest, David. 休息一下吧 大卫
[57:25] Why don’t you let me take over for now? 不如让我来处理吧
[57:34] Dad? 爸
[57:36] Yeah. 在
[57:38] Will you check on me every 15 minutes? 你每过十五分钟来看一下我好吗
[57:42] Yes. 好
[57:50] *Close your eyes* *闭上眼睛*
[57:54] *Have no fear* *不要害怕*
[57:57] *The monster’s gone* *怪兽已经不在了*
[57:59] *He’s on the run* *他逃跑了*
[58:01] *And your daddy’s here* *爸爸在呢*
[58:06] *Beautiful, beautiful* *漂亮 漂亮*
[58:08] *Beautiful* *漂亮*
[58:10] *Beautiful boy* *漂亮男孩*
[58:16] *Beautiful, beautiful* *漂亮 漂亮*
[58:18] *Beautiful* *漂亮*
[58:19] *Beautiful boy* *漂亮男孩*
[58:22] Do you want to bring one of your dinosaurs, too? 恐龙要带上吗
[58:24] *Before you cross the street* *你过马路的时候*
[58:27] How about a book? 书呢
[58:29] *Take my hand* *牵住我的手*
[58:31] No? Okay. 不要吗 好吧
[58:38] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[58:45] Can I have a hug? 给我个拥抱
[58:47] No? 不要吗
[58:48] Why not? 为什么
[58:50] Are you mad at me? 你生气了吗
[58:52] ‘Cause you have to go? 因为你必须得走
[58:55] Okay. 好吧
[58:57] Well… you’ll be happy to see Mommy, though, right? 但是你见到妈妈会很开心 对吗
[59:03] I want you to know something. 你要记住我说的话
[59:05] When you come back, I’m gonna be here… 等你回来 我会在这里等你
[59:07] right… I’m gonna be right here for you. 我会在这里等你
[59:10] Okay? 好吗
[59:12] And call me when you miss me, and I’ll call you. 你想我了就给我打电话 我会打给你
[59:17] Do you know how much I love you? 你知道我有多爱你吗
[59:26] If you could take all the words in the language, 世上所有言语加起来
[59:30] it still wouldn’t describe how much I love you. 都无法形容我对你的爱
[59:33] And if you could gather all those words together, 你把所有语句拼凑在一起
[59:37] it still wouldn’t describe what I feel for you. 也无法形容我对你的感情
[59:39] What I feel for you is everything. 我对你的爱就是一切
[59:44] I love you more than everything. 我对你的爱超越了一切
[59:49] Everything? 一切
[59:51] Yeah, everything. 对 一切
[1:00:27] That’s my mom. 这是我妈妈
[1:00:29] I’m really glad you came to L.A. 你来洛杉矶我很高兴
[1:00:32] You know that, right? 你知道的吧
[1:00:40] You just don’t know what it is to be… 你不知道这对我来说…
[1:00:42] – Please don’t do this, Mom. – Okay. -请不要这样 妈妈 -好吧
[1:00:44] I’m sorry. Okay. 我很抱歉 好了
[1:00:53] All I could think about was you. 我满脑子都是你
[1:01:01] I know this must sound meaningless, but I’m sorry. 我知道我怎么说都毫无意义 但我很抱歉
[1:01:08] I’m-I’m sorry. 我…对不起
[1:01:11] Oh, Nicky. 小尼
[1:01:19] You are such a darling. 你是我的宝贝
[1:01:21] You know that, right? 你知道的吧
[1:01:44] Hey, come on, old man! 快点 老头子
[1:01:46] – You’re being so disrespectful. – I’m not being disrespectful. -你太无礼了 -我才没有
[1:01:48] You’re being so disrespectful. 你太无礼了
[1:01:52] – I’m coming for you! – Oh, motherfucker! -我追上你了 -操
[1:01:54] Uh-huh. You about to look at my ass, baby! 吃屁去吧
[1:01:57] You about to look at my ass! 吃屁去吧
[1:02:08] Fuck. 操
[1:02:33] That’s what I get for helping. 这就是我得到的帮助
[1:02:34] Why’d you pull that hard? 你干吗拉得这么用力
[1:02:36] – I’m sorry. – Why do you hate me? -抱歉 -你为什么讨厌我
[1:02:54] How does this feel? 你现在什么感觉
[1:03:00] Like I’m a real human being. 感觉我是个活生生的人
[1:03:12] One day, I tried methamphetamine… 有一天 我用了安非他命
[1:03:15] Yeah. That felt good. 感觉真棒
[1:03:18] …and I thought, 当时我想
[1:03:20] “This is what’s been missing.” “我缺的就是这个”
[1:03:23] I felt complete. 我感觉人生完整了
[1:03:25] Today’s a good day. 今天是个好日子
[1:03:27] Yeah, I’ve been chasing that high 之后我就一直追寻着
[1:03:30] ever since. 飘飘欲仙的感觉
[1:03:32] No matter… 不管
[1:03:34] how much meth– 我用了多少冰毒
[1:03:36] or whatever else I can find to shoot up into my body– 或是其他什么我能注射到体内的毒品
[1:03:40] I do, it’s never enough. 永远都不够
[1:03:46] And I went to a couple of rehabs, 我去戒过几次毒
[1:03:49] I detoxed, 进行了脱瘾治疗
[1:03:51] they would talk about disease, sure, 他们说那是一种病
[1:03:54] but… 但是
[1:03:55] it never clicked. 从来没让我醒悟过
[1:04:00] Until one day I woke up in a hospital 直到有一天我在医院醒来
[1:04:04] and someone asked me, 有个人问我
[1:04:08] “What’s your problem?” “你到底什么毛病”
[1:04:13] And I said, “I’m an alcoholic and an addict.” 我说 “我是个酒鬼 还是个瘾君子”
[1:04:16] And he said… 然后他说
[1:04:18] “No, that’s how you’ve been treating your problem.” “不 那是你对待你遇到的问题的方式”
[1:04:22] That’s right. 没错
[1:04:23] I know now I need to find a way 我现在知道要怎么样
[1:04:27] to fill this… 来填补我
[1:04:30] big… 身体里的
[1:04:32] black hole in me. 巨大的黑洞了
[1:04:39] Anyway, so… 不管怎么说
[1:04:40] I’m 14 months clean. 我已经十四个月没碰毒品了
[1:04:44] I have a job at a rehab. 我在戒毒所工作
[1:04:47] It’s fulfilling to help other people get sober. 帮助其他人戒毒填补了我的黑洞
[1:04:52] I have a sponsor, Spencer. 我有个戒瘾担保人 斯宾塞
[1:04:55] Shows me how great my life can be sober. 他让我看到了戒瘾后的人生有多精彩
[1:05:00] And, um, I still have family. 我还有家人
[1:05:04] My mom’s been amazing. 我妈妈很棒
[1:05:07] My dad’s been amazing, too. 我爸爸也是
[1:05:15] I want them to be proud of me. 我想让他们为我感到骄傲
[1:05:57] You all right? 你还好事吧
[1:06:00] What’s wrong? You nervous? 怎么了 你紧张了吗
[1:06:02] Yeah. 嗯
[1:06:10] Thank you for marrying me. 谢谢你与我结婚
[1:06:14] Thank you for being a perfect partner 谢谢你在这个不完美的世界里
[1:06:16] in an imperfect world. 成为我完美的伴侣
[1:06:19] Thank you for introducing me to your amazing son. 谢谢你带给我你完美的儿子
[1:06:24] Uh, I’m here for you, 我会一直像今天这样
[1:06:26] and I’m here to stay. 一直陪着你
[1:06:28] Karen, thank you… 凯伦 谢谢你
[1:06:30] for loving me. 爱我
[1:06:33] And thank you for loving him. 谢谢你爱他
[1:06:45] Looks him square in the eye, and he says, “Superman…” 直直地盯着他的眼睛 他会说”超人”
[1:06:51] Perfect. 完美
[1:07:12] – Hey, good to see you. – Good to see you. -很高兴看到你 -我也是
[1:07:14] Hey, Daisy. Hey, Daisy! 黛西 黛西
[1:07:20] Hey, Jazzy Jeff. 小杰夫
[1:07:22] What’s going on, man? 怎么样 小家伙
[1:07:24] Hey, man, I miss you more 我比夜晚的太阳
[1:07:25] than the sun misses the moon at night. 想念月亮还要想你们
[1:07:32] – Hey, Karen. – Hey. -你好 凯伦 -你好
[1:07:39] Thank you for inviting me. 谢谢你邀请我
[1:07:41] Seriously. 真的
[1:08:13] Go, Daisy! Go, Daisy! Go, Daisy! Go, Daisy! 上 黛西 快去 黛西 加油 黛西
[1:08:15] Go, Daisy! 加油 黛西
[1:08:17] Hey, honey. 亲爱的
[1:08:22] Go, Daisy, go! 加油 黛西 快去
[1:08:33] Nice. 好噢
[1:08:38] Oh! Ah, you! 你给我过来
[1:08:41] It’s Daisy! 黛西
[1:08:56] “If the marker is depleted “如果安非他命成瘾者的
[1:08:58] in meth addicts’ brains, 大脑中的标记物被耗尽
[1:08:59] it’s likely there is a loss of nerve terminals 很有可能神经末梢会缺失
[1:09:02] and the brain damage is irreversible. 脑损伤是不可逆转的
[1:09:05] However, when I tested for VMAT2, 但是 我测试VMAT2药物时
[1:09:07] – I found normal levels.” – So that’s optimistic. -发现指标水平趋于正常” -这情况很乐观
[1:09:10] – Normal levels is optimistic, yeah. – It’s… -正常水平是乐观情况 对 -这..
[1:09:13] – It is. – Okay. -真的 -好的
[1:09:14] – No. I’m not… – I was just checking. -不 我不是在… -我只是再确认一下
[1:09:16] – No, no, that’s good. – Okay. -不 这是好事 -好的
[1:09:17] Basically… 基本上来说
[1:09:19] the fried… 烧毁的
[1:09:20] Nic’s fried nerve endings 尼克烧毁的神经末梢
[1:09:22] can grow back. 可以再长回来
[1:09:24] They say it can take two years, but… 他们说可能要花两年时间 但是…
[1:09:27] – Two years? – Yeah. -两年 -对
[1:09:29] But that’s great, David. 但这是好事 大卫
[1:09:44] – You’re kind of late. – Yeah. It was a great meeting, -你回来晚了 -嗯 互助会很不错
[1:09:47] and after, we went to the speaker’s house 之后我们去了发言人他家
[1:09:49] and watched a video and… 一起看了影片 然后
[1:09:51] saw my sober sponsee bros earlier, so… 见到了我的戒瘾担保人 所以晚了
[1:09:55] No phone? 不能用手机吗
[1:09:57] Oh, my cell was dead. 我手机没电了
[1:10:02] Would you be okay to do a drug test? 你愿意做毒检吗
[1:10:06] Yeah, I mean, sure. 可以 做吧
[1:10:08] Okay. 那好
[1:10:27] You understand why, right? 你知道我为什么要这么做吧
[1:10:30] Yeah. I mean, I should’ve called to let you know, so… 嗯 我应该打电话告诉你
[1:10:34] I trust you– we just need to have some sort of proof. 我相信你 只是需要证明一下
[1:10:42] That’s about as contradictory as it gets. 你这么说就太自相矛盾了
[1:10:44] – But… – I know. I know. -不过 -我懂 我明白
[1:10:49] I’ll do it. No worries. 我会做的 不用担心
[1:10:51] Nothing to hide. 我没什么可隐瞒的
[1:10:54] Okay. 好的
[1:10:58] Hey, you’re doing great. 你做得很好
[1:11:02] You really are. 真的
[1:11:04] By my count, 485 days clean. 我算起来 有485天了
[1:11:07] Wow. Come on, that’s… 这可真是…
[1:11:13] I’ll just leave it in the bathroom, right? Okay. 我把杯子留在卫生间 好吗
[1:11:17] All right. 好了
[1:11:19] – Good night, Dad. – Good night. -晚安 爸爸 -晚安
[1:11:21] – I love you. – I love you, too. -我爱你 -我也爱你
[1:11:54] – All right, Jasper, you ready? -Yep. -贾斯珀 准备好了吗 -准备好了
[1:11:56] Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. 走吧 我们走
[1:11:58] Hey. No, no, no, wait. 不不不 等等
[1:12:01] – Jasper, I don’t want you to go out there. – What? -贾斯珀 你不能去 -什么
[1:12:04] Mom, we won’t go far, I swear! 妈妈 我们不过去很远的地方的 我保证
[1:12:05] The waves are too big. It’s too dangerous. 现在浪太大了 太危险了
[1:12:07] But I am a great swimmer. 但是我很会游泳
[1:12:09] I’ve been in waves way bigger than this. 我经历过比这更大的浪
[1:12:10] Yes, I know that, but I don’t want you to… 我知道 但是我不想你…
[1:12:12] – Yeah, I’ll stay close. – Nic will stay close, -我会跟紧他的 -尼克会跟紧我的
[1:12:13] you see? 听到了吗
[1:12:16] Karen, I’m gonna stay… 凯伦 我会
[1:12:18] – I’ll stay close. – Nic can go in. -我会跟紧他的 -尼克可以去
[1:12:20] That’s fine. You, no. 没关系 你 不行
[1:12:21] And that is final. 不许再吵了
[1:12:23] We’ll see about that. 看看到底谁厉害
[1:12:24] Okay. It’s fine. 好了 没关系
[1:12:27] It’s fine. 不去了
[1:12:38] Should we just play a game instead? 我们还是去玩游戏吧
[1:12:44] Are you a hurfboard? 你是冲浪人板吗
[1:12:47] – No. -No? -不是 -不是吗
[1:12:49] Are you a hicycle? 你是自行车人吗
[1:12:51] – No. – No? -不是 -不是吗
[1:12:53] Okay. Uh, are you edible? 你可以吃吗
[1:12:55] Not really. 算不上
[1:12:57] – Not really? – Not really. -算不上 -算不上
[1:12:59] So, sort of. 这么说勉强能算
[1:13:00] So, um… 那
[1:13:03] are you a house? 你是房子吗
[1:13:05] Yes. How did you know? 对 你怎么知道的
[1:13:08] You know, 因为
[1:13:09] I can read your mind. 我会读心
[1:13:16] I know you’re a great swimmer. 我知道你是个游泳小能手
[1:13:18] I’m gonna be there to cheer for you at your next swim meet. 你下次游泳比赛的时候我去给你加油
[1:13:20] How does that sound? 这主意怎么样
[1:13:21] Yeah? 说定了
[1:13:22] Okay. 好的
[1:13:25] Hey, is it weird to see me after all this time? 这么久以后再见到我感觉奇怪吗
[1:13:27] Or no? 不奇怪吗
[1:13:28] I guess it was, at first. 一开始有一点
[1:13:30] – Okay. – I thought you might be different. -好吧 -我以为你会变得不一样了
[1:13:33] But you’re just the same old Nic. 但你还是原来的那个尼克
[1:13:53] All right. Thanks. 好了 谢了
[1:13:59] That was a great weekend. 这个周末过得很愉快
[1:14:04] Bye, Nic! 再见 尼克
[1:14:55] Go, Nic! 上 尼克
[1:15:25] Bye, Nic! Bye, Nic! 再见 尼克 再见 尼克
[1:15:28] Bye, Nic! 再见 尼克
[1:15:53] One day at a time, man. 一天一次 伙计
[1:15:55] Congratulations. Welcome to the real world. 恭喜你 欢迎来到现实世界
[1:15:57] Oh, I don’t want to live in the real world. 我不想活在现实世界
[1:15:59] I’m so sick of living in it. 我厌烦了这样生活
[1:16:00] That’s your disease talking to you, man. 你是因为病才会有这种感受
[1:16:02] – Oh, I’m trying. – By trying to isolate you. -我很努力了 -努力孤立自己
[1:16:03] Trying to kill you. You know this, man. 努力杀死自己 你明明很清楚
[1:16:05] I don’t feel like I have a disease, Spencer. 我觉得我没有病 斯宾塞
[1:16:07] I feel like… 我感觉
[1:16:09] – Well, you got to. – This isn’t like fucking cancer. -你肯定有 -这不像什么该死的癌症
[1:16:12] This is my fucking choice. I put myself here. 这是我的选择 是我让自己变成这样
[1:16:15] Yeah, you did. You did put yourself there. 没错 的确是你让自己变成这样
[1:16:17] Are you gonna let me talk or what? 你还要不要听我说完
[1:16:18] Okay? Like, you’re a writer, right? So write. 你是个作家 对吧 那就写作
[1:16:21] You’re good at it. This is your day. This is a choice. 你很擅长 你的机会来了 这就是选择
[1:16:24] – What do you want to do now? – Fucking… -你现在想做什么 -该死的
[1:16:26] Once you get high, you lose all your choices. 你嗑嗨了就会失去所有的选择
[1:16:27] – If you get high, you lose everything. – Right. -如果你嗑嗨了 你就会失去一切 -对
[1:16:29] All right, so you got to keep choosing the right way. 所以你必须一直选择正确的路
[1:16:34] – Right. – That’s right. -对 -没错
[1:16:36] You choose the right way. 选择正确的路
[1:16:38] Right. All right, hey, listen, 对 好吧 听着
[1:16:40] I’m gonna give you a call later, all right? 我等一下再给你打个电话 好吗
[1:16:41] Uh, I-I feel like I’m gonna do all right. 我觉得我应该没事
[1:16:43] You blowing me off now? 你要把我挂了吗
[1:16:44] You gonna call me and waste my time? 你打电话给我就是来浪费我的时间吗
[1:16:46] Don’t waste my time. I’m here for you, man. 别浪费我的时间 你有我呢 伙计
[1:16:48] You know what, look, I’m having some steaks tonight. 你知道的 我今晚要做牛排
[1:16:49] Why don’t you come over for dinner. 你来一起吃晚餐吧
[1:16:50] – All right, I’ll see you then. – You… -好吧 到时候见 -你…
[1:16:52] That sounds great. I’ll see you then. 听起来不错 到时候见
[1:16:53] – Yo, Nic, Nic. – Yes, sir. I’ll see you then. -尼克 尼克 -先生 到时候见
[1:16:55] – Nic… – All right, bye-bye. -尼克 -好了 再见
[1:17:54] Nic Sheff. 尼克·谢菲
[1:17:56] Lauren. What? 劳伦
[1:17:58] What are you… 你怎么…
[1:18:02] Wow, it’s been a long time. 好久不见了
[1:18:04] What-what are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[1:18:05] Just, uh… 我…
[1:18:09] What? 怎么了
[1:18:15] I’ve been sober for a while, 我已经戒了很久了
[1:18:17] but I’m seriously looking to party right now. 但我现在真的很想疯一把
[1:18:43] I got what you need. We have E, we have pills, man. 我有你要的 我们有摇头丸 我们有药
[1:18:46] We have E. I told you, I told you. 我们有摇头丸 我就说吧
[1:18:56] Can you get me a cup of water and a spoon? 你能给我拿一杯水 和一个勺子吗
[1:19:00] All right. 好
[1:19:20] All right. 来吧
[1:19:21] – Here you go. – Thank you. -给 -谢谢
[1:19:25] Cotton and a spoon. 棉花和勺子
[1:20:03] All right, that’s it. 好了 够了
[1:20:05] That’s it. 够了
[1:22:38] Your call has been forwarded 你的电话已经被转到
[1:22:40] to an automated voice messaging system. 自动答录系统
[1:22:42] At the tone, please record your message. 请在滴声后录下你的留言
[1:22:46] It’s Dad again. 还是我 你爸爸
[1:22:47] I feel like you might have been a little down 你之前离开的时候我感觉你的心情
[1:22:49] when you left, Nic, so I’m here to talk if you need to. 可能有点不好 尼克 如果你想谈谈可以找我
[1:22:52] All right. 就这样
[1:23:07] So you have no idea where he is? 所以你不知道他在哪里
[1:23:09] Uh, Spencer told me he heard from him. 斯宾塞告诉我他接到过他的电话
[1:23:12] He was having a difficult time, but he was pulling through. 他很不好过 但是他在努力
[1:23:15] But, yeah, he’s not at work, he’s not at home. 但是他没有去工作 他没有在家
[1:23:19] – He’s unreachable on his cell. – Damn it. Damn it. Vicki, -他的手机也不通 -该死 维姬
[1:23:21] he left here two days ago. Why didn’t you check on him? 他两天前就离开这里了 你为什么不来看看他
[1:23:24] You’re supposed to be taking care of this kid, right? 你应该照顾好这孩子的
[1:23:27] What the fuck, David? 你说什么呢 大卫
[1:23:28] Who’s been taking care of him the last year? 过去一年都是谁在照顾他
[1:23:31] Well, you could’ve checked on him. 你明明可以来看看他的
[1:23:32] I mean, what the fuck is your problem? 你到底什么毛病
[1:23:34] What do you think I do all day? 你觉得我每天都很闲吗
[1:23:36] Besides, we can’t run surveillance on him 24/7. 再说了 我们不可能每天24小时地监控他
[1:23:40] I think you need to go to the police right now 我觉得你得赶紧去找警察
[1:23:43] and file a missing persons report, okay? 上报有人失踪 好吗
[1:23:45] – Stop yelling at me! – No, I’m not gonna stop -别冲我吼 -不 我就要
[1:23:47] – yelling at you, Vicki. – I hate it when you do that. -冲你吼 维姬 -我不喜欢你这么做
[1:23:49] – Because you’re just… – You’re totally crazy. -因为你就是个… -你真是个疯子
[1:23:51] What are you even doing there?! 你到底都在干什么
[1:23:52] – Fucking unfair, David! – No, no! Listen to me! -这他妈不公平 大卫 -不 听我说
[1:23:54] What are… 你到底…
[1:23:57] Damn. 该死
[1:23:59] Fuck! 操
[1:24:08] Dave? 大卫
[1:24:10] Could you call my phone, please? 你能给我的手机打个电话吗
[1:24:16] What’s going on? 怎么了
[1:24:18] He’s gone. 他不见了
[1:24:21] How do we even know he’s in L.A.? 我们怎么知道他还在不在洛杉矶
[1:24:24] I mean, he could be in San Francisco. He could be… 他可能在旧京山 他可能…
[1:24:27] he could be in fucking Mexico, for all we know. 他说不定都去墨西哥了
[1:24:29] I need to go. 我必须要去
[1:24:31] Yeah, but I need you to stay. 但是我需要你留下
[1:24:33] Well, Vicki can’t handle it like I… 维姬没法像我这样…
[1:24:35] I don’t care about Vicki. This isn’t about Vicki. 我不在乎维姬 这跟维姬无关
[1:24:38] Okay, why don’t you just relax and try to be reasonable. 你能不能冷静点 理智点
[1:24:41] – What? You be reasonable. – I am being reasonable. -什么 你才理智点 -我就是很理智
[1:24:43] Is this reasonable?! 这叫理智吗
[1:24:45] No! It’s not! 不 这不是
[1:24:47] How can I be?! 我怎么能理智
[1:24:49] My son is out there somewhere, 我儿子不知道去哪里了
[1:24:50] and I don’t know what he’s doing! 我不知道他在干吗
[1:24:52] I don’t know how to help him! 我不知道怎么帮他
[1:24:53] You can’t! 你帮不了
[1:25:06] I can’t sleep. 我睡不着
[1:25:12] You can’t sleep? 你睡不着吗
[1:25:13] I can’t sleep. 我睡不着
[1:25:15] Okay. 好
[1:25:20] Good night, Daddy. 晚安 爸爸
[1:25:23] Good night. 晚安
[1:26:02] Let go! 放手
[1:26:04] Airplane flying! 飞机起飞
[1:26:08] Airplane! 飞机
[1:26:11] Fly away! Fly! 飞吧 飞吧
[1:26:14] Airplane! Push! 飞机 推
[1:27:20] – No. Uh-uh. Come on, not you. Come on. – Hold on. -不 你不许下来 快 -等等
[1:27:22] – Get back in. Guys, come on. – Hold on. Hold on, honey. -回去 伙计们 来 -等等 亲爱的
[1:27:24] – Wait. – Good dog. -等等 -好狗狗
[1:27:27] What’s up? 怎么了
[1:27:27] I thought Nic was gonna be here today. 我以为今天尼克也会来
[1:27:31] Uh, no. Something came up. 不 出了点事
[1:27:34] Can I call him? 我能给他打电话吗
[1:27:36] No, no. You can’t. 不 不行
[1:27:38] It’s not gonna be possible. 没法给他打了
[1:27:40] Why not? 为什么
[1:27:41] Because it’s not. 因为就是没法了
[1:27:43] Is Nic back on drugs again? 尼克又重新吸毒了吗
[1:27:50] We don’t know, honey. 我们也不知道 亲爱的
[1:29:29] All right. 好了
[1:30:25] 尼克后来一周都没有回家 我们(他的家人)想要努力说服自己接受 “他只是个青少年” “青少年有时候会走偏” “他应该打个电话” “但他每次努力都会出事” 这是我第二次感觉自己分裂成了对立的两半 一半觉得自己愚蠢又多疑 另一半觉得肯定发生了什么可怕的事
[1:30:35] 他有时候会给我发有趣的邮件 他比起通心粉更喜欢意大利面 你见到我儿子了吗 你见到我的漂亮男孩了吗 告诉他我很想他
[1:31:12] Come on, Jasper! Whup. 加油 贾斯珀
[1:31:52] You got it? 拿好了吗
[1:31:53] Oh, fuck. Okay. Hey, Lauren. 该死 劳伦
[1:31:56] – Lauren, let’s go. – What? -劳伦 我们走 -怎么了
[1:31:58] We got to go. 我们该走了
[1:32:01] – What’s going on? – Here. -怎么了 -给
[1:32:03] We got to go. 我们该走了
[1:32:06] Fine. 好吧
[1:32:21] I think I just saw Nic. 我觉得我刚刚看到了尼克
[1:32:24] What? 什么
[1:32:26] I think I just saw Nic and a girl running away. 我觉得我刚看到尼克和一个女孩跑走了
[1:32:35] Nic. 尼克
[1:32:37] Uh, no. Stay inside. 不 待在里面
[1:32:39] – Okay. – No. -好吧 -不
[1:32:40] All right, no. Stay inside! I am not kidding, all right? 好啦 不 待在里面 我没有开玩笑
[1:32:44] Stay there. 待在里面
[1:32:49] Okay. 好吧
[1:32:51] – Shit. – Never again. -该死 -再也不来了
[1:32:54] – It’s okay. Hey. – What do we do? What do we do? -没事的 -我们怎么办 怎么办
[1:32:56] It’s all right. 没事的
[1:33:02] That was so terrible. 太可怕了
[1:33:05] Oh, fuck! 操
[1:33:12] Nic? Nic? Nic! 尼克 尼克 尼克
[1:33:30] Oh. No. No. No. 不不不
[1:34:48] Come on! 拜托
[1:35:18] I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. 对不起 对不起
[1:35:46] Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[1:35:50] 911. What is your emergency? 警察 请问有什么能帮助你的
[1:35:51] Yeah. Hi. Uh, I got a f… I’m-I’m with a friend. 你好 我有个朋…我在和我朋友一起
[1:35:53] She just O.D.’d, and, uh, 她吸毒过量了 然后
[1:35:55] I need an ambulance, I need some help. 我需要一辆救护车 我需要帮助
[1:35:56] Sir, do you know CPR? 先生 你会心肺复苏术吗
[1:35:58] Yeah, I’m doing it right now. I just… 嗯 我正在做 我…
[1:35:59] Uh, we… You-you guys, you got to send an ambulance too, all right? 我们…你们还得派辆救护车来
[1:36:02] What is your location? 你现在在哪里
[1:36:04] Yeah, I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:36:06] Y-You-you guys are gonna have to trace the call. 你们得追踪这个电话的位置
[1:36:07] Hello? 喂
[1:36:09] Hello? Sir, are you still there? 喂 先生 你还在吗
[1:36:13] Sir? 先生
[1:36:18] Sir? Sir? 先生 先生
[1:36:28] Look up. 往上看
[1:36:31] Honey, look up for me. 亲爱的 往上看
[1:36:34] Can you look up this way over here? 你能往这边上面看吗
[1:36:38] Hey, look, we’re gonna need to take you to the ER. 听着 我们得送你去急诊室
[1:36:40] I-I don’t… I don’t want to. I-I… 我不…我不想去 我…
[1:36:41] – We need to take you to the ER. – I’m fine. -我们得带你去急诊室 -我没事
[1:36:43] She doesn’t want to go to the ER. She’s… 她不想去急诊室 她…
[1:36:44] She’s… No, she’s not okay. We need to take her 她…不 她有事 我们得带她
[1:36:46] – to the ER. – But she doesn’t want to go. -去急诊室 -但她不想去
[1:36:47] No, sir, she needs to go! 不 先生 她必须去
[1:36:49] Okay? 好吗
[1:36:51] You have a problem with that, I can inform the police. 你要是有意见 我可以告知警察
[1:36:53] Goddamn it. 该死
[1:36:56] You’re gonna come and meet me, right? 你会来找我的 对吗
[1:36:59] – Yes. Yes! – You promise? -是的 是的 -你保证吗
[1:37:00] I love you. 我爱你
[1:37:03] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[1:37:05] – You promise you’re gonna meet me? – Yes, Lauren. -你保证你会来见我吗 -是的 劳伦
[1:37:07] I’ll come fucking meet you. What do you want from me? 我会来见你的 你还想让我怎样
[1:37:09] – Okay, okay. – Jesus fucking Christ. -好吧 -上帝啊
[1:37:38] David Sheff. 大卫·谢菲
[1:37:41] Hey, Dad. It’s me. 爸爸 是我
[1:37:45] – Nic? – Yeah. -尼克 -是的
[1:37:57] Please don’t hate me, Dad. 请不要恨我 爸爸
[1:38:01] I know I did wrong. 我知道我做错了
[1:38:04] I want to stop, but please, please, please, 我想停下来 但是拜托 拜托 拜托
[1:38:06] please, please, please no rehab, all right? 拜托 拜托 拜托别送我去戒毒 好吗
[1:38:08] Just let me come home. You know what? 让我回家就好 行吗
[1:38:11] I realize it’s actually I… I-I need to be home. 我知道其实我…我需要回家
[1:38:15] You guys, you guys are gonna give me the strength to stop. 你们 你们会给我力量 让我停下来
[1:38:20] All right? 好吗
[1:38:25] That’s not going to happen. 那是不可能
[1:38:36] I wish that I could help you, 我也想要帮助你
[1:38:39] but I can’t do that. 但我做不到
[1:38:41] I c… I can’t. 我…我做不到
[1:38:43] Oh, please help me, Dad. 求你帮帮我 爸爸
[1:38:46] No, Dad. I just need a little bit of help. 不 爸爸 我只需要一点帮助
[1:38:51] Please help me. I want to come home. 求你帮帮我 我想回家
[1:38:53] All I can tell you is what you already know. 我能告诉你的都已经和你说过了
[1:38:56] Dad, why aren’t you fucking listening to me? 爸爸 你为什么就不听我说话呢
[1:38:58] – Call your sponsor. – I don’t want to talk to my sponsor now. -打给担保人 -我现在不想和我的担保人说话
[1:39:01] I want to talk to you. 我想和你说话
[1:39:02] Get help. 找人帮你
[1:39:04] – I love you. – Dad, what… -我爱你 -爸爸 什么…
[1:39:06] And I hope that you get your life together. 希望你能重新将你的人生拼凑起来
[1:39:09] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[1:39:10] I love you. 我爱你
[1:41:41] – Hello. – Nicolas called. -喂 -尼古拉斯给我打了电话
[1:41:44] He sounds desperate. 他听上去很绝望
[1:41:46] Gonna die if we don’t do anything. 如果我们不做些什么 他会死的
[1:41:50] He’s gonna die even if we do. 就算我们做些什么 他也会去死
[1:41:53] Nothing we do has any effect on him. 我们所做的一切对他都没有用
[1:42:02] I failed. 我失败了
[1:42:03] I know you feel ashamed, okay? 我知道你觉得很丢人
[1:42:05] So do I. 我也是
[1:42:08] But you have done great, David. 但你一直做得很好 大卫
[1:42:10] And Karen, too, so thank you for that. 凯伦也是 谢谢你们
[1:42:13] You were up for it when I wasn’t, 当初我不在时 是你坚持下来
[1:42:15] and I’m not giving up now. 我现在不要再放弃了
[1:42:18] Never. 永远不会
[1:42:21] But I can’t do it alone. 但我一个人做不来
[1:42:27] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[1:42:32] I don’t think you can save people, Vicki. 我觉得你救不了别人 维姬
[1:42:37] You can be there for them, can’t you? 但你可以陪着他们 不是吗
[1:42:44] Look at this. 你们看
[1:42:52] I’m done. 我受够了
[1:42:54] Okay? I… 好吗 我…
[1:42:56] Okay. 好吧
[1:43:29] 三不原则 不是我造成的 我无法控制一切 我无法治愈一切
[1:43:32] Hey, everybody. 大家伙
[1:43:34] Time to get together. 集合起来
[1:43:51] I… I had a rough week. 我这一周很糟糕
[1:43:56] Some of you know, some of you don’t. 你们有人知道 有人不知道
[1:43:58] I, um… 我…
[1:44:00] I lost my Frances this week. 我这周失去了我的弗朗西斯
[1:44:02] She died of an overdose on Sunday. 她在周日时死于吸毒过量
[1:44:05] So… 所以…
[1:44:07] I guess I’m in mourning, but I-I… 我是在哀悼 但是我…
[1:44:11] I realized something else. 我意识到了一些别的事
[1:44:14] I’ve actually been in mourning for years. 我其实已经哀悼好几年了
[1:44:20] ‘Cause even when she was alive, she… 因为就算她活着的时候 她…
[1:44:22] she wasn’t there. 她也像是不在了
[1:44:25] When you mourn the living, 当你为生者哀悼时
[1:44:29] that’s a hard way to live. 那种生活太痛苦了
[1:44:34] And so, in… 所以…
[1:44:36] in a way, it’s-it’s… 所以说这样…
[1:44:39] it’s better, I guess. 我想这样更好
[1:44:45] She was a dear, dear young woman. 她是一个非常可爱的年轻女子
[1:44:52] I always felt… 我总是觉得
[1:44:55] I needed to… to stay strong, 我需要…坚强
[1:44:57] that there’d be some future event, 以后万一有什么事
[1:45:01] and I’d… I’d need all my strength for it. 我…我会需要我全部的力量
[1:45:07] But there are no events after this one. 但这以后不后再有什么事了
[1:45:09] I hope she’s not in pain now. 我希望她现在不再痛苦了
[1:45:20] Bye, Frances. 再见 弗朗西斯
[1:47:32] How’s he doing? 他怎么样了
[1:47:34] The doctor’s with him now. 医生现在正和他一起
[1:47:38] He said it’s close to a miracle 他说尼克体内有如此高剂量的毒品
[1:47:40] Nic survived with all the drugs in his body. 还能活下来简直就是一个奇迹
[1:54:42] “Either peace or happiness, “无论幸福还是安宁
[1:54:44] “let it enfold you. 都请好好珍惜
[1:54:46] “When I was a young man, I felt that these things 我年轻时 我觉得这些东西
[1:54:49] “were dumb, unsophisticated. 非常愚蠢 简单
[1:54:52] “I had bad blood, a twisted mind, 我生性顽劣 屡教不改
[1:54:54] “A precarious upbringing. 就像个定时炸弹
[1:54:56] “I was hard as granite. 我冥顽不灵
[1:54:58] “I leered at the sun. 连太阳也不放在眼里
[1:55:00] “I trusted no man and especially no woman. 我不相信任何男人 女人更甚
[1:55:03] “I was living a hell in small rooms. 我在狭小的空间中过着地狱般的生活
[1:55:05] “I broke things, smashed things, 我破坏 我打砸
[1:55:07] “Walked through glass, cursed. 走过一片玻璃废墟
[1:55:10] “I challenged everything, 我目空一切
[1:55:11] “Was continually being evicted, jailed, 一直遭到放逐 监禁
[1:55:14] “In and out of fights, in and out of my mind. 各种争斗 各种挣扎
[1:55:16] “Women were something to screw and rail at. 女性于我只是泄欲和打骂的对象
[1:55:19] “I had no male friends. 我没有男性朋友
[1:55:21] “I changed jobs and cities. 我换了工作和城市
[1:55:23] “I hated holidays, babies, history, 我讨厌节日 婴儿 历史
[1:55:26] “Newspapers, museums, grandmothers, 报纸 博物馆 祖母
[1:55:29] “Marriage, movies, spiders, garbagemen, 婚姻 电影 蜘蛛 清洁工
[1:55:32] “English accents, Spain, France, Italy, 英式口音 西班牙 法国 意大利
[1:55:35] “Walnuts and the color orange. 胡桃 橙色
[1:55:38] “Algebra angered me. 代数让我愤怒
[1:55:40] “Opera sickened me. 歌剧让我恶心
[1:55:42] “Charlie Chaplin was a fake. 查理·卓比林就是骗子
[1:55:44] “And flowers were for pansies. 鲜花是给娘炮的
[1:55:46] “Peace and happiness were to me signs of inferiority, 幸福和安宁对我来说是低劣的象征
[1:55:50] “Tenants of the weak and addled mind. 是弱者和废物的情感寄托
[1:55:53] “But as I went on with my alley fights, 但在我在多年来于深巷中与人争执后
[1:55:55] “My suicidal years, 考虑自杀后
[1:55:57] “My passage through any number of women, 与各种女人相交相识后
[1:55:59] “It gradually began to occur to me that I wasn’t different 我开始意识到 我和其他人
[1:56:02] “From the others, I was the same. 没有什么不一样
[1:56:04] “They were all fulsome with hatred, 他们都充满了愤怒
[1:56:06] “Glossed over with petty grievances. 浑身开遍了微小的痛苦之花
[1:56:09] “The men I fought in alleys had hearts of stone. 与我在暗巷中搏斗的男人们有着铁石之心
[1:56:11] “Everybody was nudging, inching, 所有人躲在躲避 退缩
[1:56:13] “Cheating for some insignificant advantage. 推却微不足道的冒险
[1:56:16] “The lie was the weapon, and the plot was empty. 谎言就是武器 空虚就是计谋
[1:56:19] “Darkness was the dictator. 黑暗主宰了世界
[1:56:22] “Cautiously, I allowed myself to feel good at times. 我偶尔会让自己感到放松
[1:56:25] “I found moments of peace in cheap rooms 我会在廉价的房间中寻得一丝平和
[1:56:27] “Just staring at the knobs of some dresser 盯着梳妆台的把手
[1:56:30] “Or listening to the rain in the dark. 或者听着黑暗中的雨声
[1:56:32] “The less I needed, the better I felt. 我需要的越少 我就感觉越好
[1:56:35] “Maybe the other life had worn me down. 也许是另一种生活让我精疲力尽
[1:56:37] “I no longer found glamour 我已经不再能够从
[1:56:39] “In topping somebody in conversation 口舌之争中胜过他人
[1:56:41] “Or in mounting the body of some poor, drunken female 或者疼爱某个人生坠入痛苦的
[1:56:45] “Whose life had slipped away into sorrow. 可怜醉女人为乐
[1:56:47] “I could never accept life as it was. 我以前从来不会接受这种生活
[1:56:49] “I could never gobble down all its poisons. 我从不会吞下生活所有的毒
[1:56:52] “But there were parts, tenuous magic parts, 但是有那么部分脆弱的我
[1:56:54] “Open for the asking. 慢慢接受了
[1:56:56] “I reformulated. 我被重塑了
[1:56:58] “I don’t know when– date, time, all that– 我不知道具体什么时候 这一切…
[1:57:00] “But the change occurred. 但这改变还是发生了
[1:57:02] “Something in me relaxed, smoothed out. 我内心中有一部分放松了下来
[1:57:05] “I no longer had to prove that I was a man. 我不需要再证明我是个男人
[1:57:07] “I didn’t have to prove anything. 我什么都不需要证明了
[1:57:09] “I began to see things. 我开始注意到一些事
[1:57:11] “Coffee cups lined up behind a counter in a cafe. 咖啡店中柜台后摆放整齐的咖啡杯
[1:57:13] “Or a dog walking along a sidewalk. 或者在路边散步的狗
[1:57:16] “Or the way the mouse on my dresser top 或者老鼠爬上了我的梳妆台
[1:57:18] “Stopped there, really stopped there, 站定 稳稳地站定
[1:57:20] “With its body, its ears, its nose. 它的身体 耳朵 鼻子
[1:57:22] “It was fixed, a bit of life caught within itself, 纹丝不动 却充满生机
[1:57:26] “And its eyes looked at me, and they were beautiful. 它的双眼看着我 那么美丽
[1:57:30] “Then it was gone. 然后又消失了
[1:57:32] “I began to feel good. 我开始感觉很棒
[1:57:34] “I began to feel good in the worst situations, 我开始在最糟糕的情况下都会感觉很棒
[1:57:36] “And there were plenty of those. 而我经常会遇到最糟糕的情况
[1:57:38] “Like, say, the boss behind his desk. 比如站在办公桌后的上司
[1:57:41] “He is going to have to fire me. 他想要开除我
[1:57:43] “I’ve missed too many days. 我太多天没来上班了
[1:57:45] “He’s dressed in a suit, necktie, glasses. 他穿着西装 戴着领带 眼镜
[1:57:48] “He says, ‘I am going to have to let you go.’ 他说”我不得不开除你”
[1:57:51] “‘It’s all right,’ I tell him. “没关系” 我告诉他
[1:57:53] “He must do what he must do. 他必须要做他该做的事
[1:57:54] “He has a wife, a house, children, 他有妻子 有孩子 有家庭
[1:57:56] “Expenses, most probably a girlfriend. 各种开销 很可能还有个女友
[1:58:00] “I’m sorry for him. 我很同情他
[1:58:01] “He’s caught. 他被困住了
[1:58:03] “I walk out into the blazing sunshine. 我走进耀眼的阳光
[1:58:04] “The whole day is mine, temporarily anyhow. 至少这一整天暂时都是我的了
[1:58:07] “The whole world is at the throat of the world. 这世界处于世界的咽喉
[1:58:10] “Everybody feels angry, short-changed, cheated. 所有人都感到愤怒 不公 欺骗
[1:58:13] “Everybody is despondent, disillusioned. 所有人都感到沮丧 幻灭
[1:58:15] “I welcomed shots of peace, tattered shards of happiness. 我很期待一点幸福和平和的感觉
[1:58:19] “I embraced that stuff like the hottest number, 我会想对待中奖号码 高跟鞋
[1:58:21] “Like high heels, breasts, singing, the works. 乳房 歌唱 工作般热忱对待
[1:58:24] “Don’t get me wrong, 别误会了
[1:58:25] “There is such a thing as cockeyed optimism 有一个词叫”盲目乐观”
[1:58:27] “That overlooks all basic problems 指忽略所有的基本问题
[1:58:29] “Just for the sake of itself. 只看待最好的方面
[1:58:30] “This is a shield and a sickness. 这是一种护盾 一种病态
[1:58:32] “The knife got near my throat again. 尖刀又逼近了我的喉咙
[1:58:34] “I almost turned on the gas again. 我差点又去自取灭亡
[1:58:36] “But when the good moments arrived again, 但是当美好的时刻再度来临
[1:58:38] “I didn’t fight them off like an alley adversary. 我没有再像仇敌般与之对抗
[1:58:40] “I let them take me. I luxuriated in them. 我让它们带走了我 我沉迷于它们
[1:58:43] “I bade them welcome home. 我和它们说欢迎回家
[1:58:45] “I even looked into the mirror once 我甚至还曾看向镜子
[1:58:46] “Having thought myself to be ugly. 觉得自己变得丑陋了
[1:58:49] “I now liked what I saw. 我现在却喜欢我看到的样子
[1:58:52] “Almost handsome. 还挺帅
[1:58:53] “Yes, a bit ripped and ragged. 是的 有点落魄
[1:58:55] “Scars, lumps, odd turns. 伤疤 肿块 淤青
[1:58:58] “But all in all, not too bad. 但总而言之还不算太糟
[1:59:00] “Almost handsome. 还挺帅
[1:59:02] “Better at least than some of those movie star faces 总比那些像婴儿屁股的电影明星
[1:59:04] “Like the cheeks of a baby’s butt. 要好上一点
[1:59:05] “And finally I discovered 最终 我发现了
[1:59:07] “Real feelings for others, unheralded. 发自内心对他人的感情
[1:59:09] “Like lately, like this morning, 比如最近 今天早上
[1:59:11] “As I was leaving for the track, I saw my wife in bed, 我要去上班时 我看到我妻子在床上
[1:59:15] “Just the shape of her head there, 只显露出她脑袋的形状
[1:59:17] “Covers pulled high, just the shape of her head there. 被子拉得很高 只显露出她脑袋的形状
[1:59:20] “Not forgetting centuries of the living and the dead 几个世纪的生死更迭
[1:59:23] “And the dying, the pyramids, 埃及人死了 留下金字塔
[1:59:24] “Mozart dead, but his music still there in the room, 莫扎特死了 留下他的音乐
[1:59:27] “Weeds growing, the Earth turning, 大麻继续生长 地球继续转动
[1:59:29] “The tote board waiting for me. 大把钱在等着我赚
[1:59:31] “I saw the shape of my wife’s head, 而我看着我妻子的脑袋
[1:59:33] “She so still. 她一动不动
[1:59:34] “I ached for her life, 我渴望她的人生
[1:59:36] “Just being there under the covers. 就这样躲在下面
[1:59:37] “I kissed her on the forehead, 我亲了她的前额
[1:59:39] “Got down the stairway, got outside, 下楼梯 出门
[1:59:41] “Got into my marvelous car, fixed the seat belt, 坐进我了不起的车里 系上安全带
[1:59:43] “Backed out the drive. 靠在座椅上
[1:59:45] “Feeling warm to the fingertips, 感受温暖从指尖
[1:59:46] “Down to my foot on the gas pedal, 倾泻到踩着油门的脚
[1:59:49] “I entered the world once more, 我再次进入世界
[1:59:51] “Drove down the hill past the houses 驶下山 经过那些
[1:59:53] “Full and empty of people. 有人住或没人住的房子
[1:59:55] “I saw the mailman, honked. 我看到了那个邮递员 我按了按喇叭
[1:59:58] He waved back at me.” 他也朝我挥了挥手”
2018年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Let The Game Begin(泡妞达人)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Specialist(炮弹专家)[1994]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme