英文名称:Battle Of Britain
年代:1969
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | FRANCE – MAY 1940 | 法国 1940年5月 |
[00:30] | Who the hell’s he trying to kid? | 他这到底是在弄给谁看啊 |
[01:02] | Hello, Abbeville? | 喂 阿布维尔 |
[01:04] | If you cannot connect me with Metz, get me Paris. | 要是你不能联系到梅兹 那就联系巴黎 |
[01:07] | I don’t mind, but hurry. Of course, we’ll wait. | 我不介意的 但快点 当然 我们会等 |
[01:18] | Reinforcements, sir? | 是增援部队吗 长官 |
[01:20] | Why don’t you cut out the clowning? | 你为什么不改行去当个小丑呢 |
[01:23] | Me, sir? What have I done? | 我吗 长官 我做了什么 |
[01:24] | Don’t ever let me see you doing a victory roll over my airfield again. | 别再让我看见你在我的飞机场上做胜利翻滚 |
[01:27] | I thought it would buck up the civilians. | 我认为那会鼓舞老百姓的情绪 |
[01:29] | Oh, for God’s sake, Jamie, give your brain a chance. | 看在上帝的份上 杰米动动脑子 |
[01:48] | Corporal! Refuel them immediately. | 下士 马上补充燃料 |
[01:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[01:54] | So anyway, he hit me and made me nose bleed. | 反正 他把我鼻子打出血来了 |
[01:57] | Corporal, I don’t mean with your blood. | 下士 我可不在乎你的血 |
[01:59] | I gave him a couple of socks. | 我回敬了他几拳 |
[02:01] | And rearm them. | 并且加满弹药 |
[02:04] | Yes, sir! | 是的 长官 |
[02:10] | Hello, Harvey. Where’s Jumbo? | 嗨 哈维 琼柏到哪儿去了 |
[02:12] | Posted missing last night. | 昨晚上了失踪名单 |
[02:14] | You acting C.O.? | 你现在是指挥官了 |
[02:15] | Oh, yeah. Of what? | 哦 是啊 什么 |
[02:16] | Five serviceable aircraft, no spares, no contact. | 只有五架可用的飞机 没有备用物资 失去联络 |
[02:20] | First we knew the bastards had overrun us was when we tried to land. | 当我们准备降落时才知道那些混蛋要袭击我们 |
[02:24] | Yes, I hear you very well. | 是的 我听得非常清楚 |
[02:26] | What? | 什么 |
[02:28] | Are you sure? They are at Sedan? | 你确定吗 他们已经到了色当 |
[02:31] | For the benefit of the uneducated among us, I shall translate. | 如果我们中间有人听不懂 我可以解释一下 |
[02:36] | Our chum can’t believe that Sedan’s fallen. I can. | 我们的朋友不相信色当已经陷落 但是我相信 |
[02:44] | It’s no use. They’ll be here in half an hour. We must leave immediately. | 没用了 他们会在一小时后到这 我们必须马上离开 |
[02:47] | Yes, let’s get the hell out of it. | 是啊 我们快离开吧 |
[02:49] | Where to, sir? | 去哪儿 长官 |
[02:50] | Why don’t you follow me and find out? Come on, idiots! | 你为什么不跟着我去弄明白呢 快来吧 笨蛋 |
[02:53] | Abbeville. Unless they’ve got there before us. | 阿布维尔 除非他们在我们离开之前到这儿 |
[02:56] | Get that Bowser out of here. We’ll go with what we’ve got. | 把那东西移开 我们就带这些出发 |
[03:02] | All right, forget your kit. Let’s move. | 好吧 别管行李了 马上出发 |
[03:09] | Brakes on! | 停车 |
[03:10] | Get all the transports you can, and try and get the men out of here. | 用上所有的运输工具 带这些人离开 |
[03:13] | All NCOs report to me immediately! | 所有军士马上到我这集合 |
[03:34] | You know what to do with the lame ducks? | 你知道如何处理那些不能飞的了吗 |
[03:35] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[03:44] | Chocks away. | 炸弹已放下 |
[03:47] | All the erks over here! | 所有人 到这来 |
[04:40] | Over the wing! Flood the cowling! | 往机翼上 淹没引擎罩 |
[04:44] | Plenty of it. | 多倒点 |
[04:53] | Right, stand clear. Into the trucks. | 好了 站开点 到卡车上去 |
[05:01] | Come on, we haven’t got all day! | 快点 我们时间不够了 |
[05:58] | To the Permanent Secretary of State for Air. | 致盟军空军部长 |
[06:01] | Sir, I have the honor to refer to the very serious calls | 长官 我非常荣幸接到 |
[06:06] | which have recently been made upon Fighter Command | 最近发出的旨在阻止德军 |
[06:09] | in an attempt to stem the German invasion of the continent. | 入侵英伦三岛的命令 |
[06:13] | I hope and believe that our armies may yet be victorious in France and Belgium. | 我希望并且坚信 我们的军队最终会在法国和比利时取得胜利 |
[06:20] | But we have to face the possibility that they may be defeated. | 但是我们也要面对会被击败的可能性 |
[06:26] | In this case, I presume | 既然这样 我想没有人会否 |
[06:28] | that there is no one who would deny that England should fight on, | 英国仍要继续战斗 |
[06:31] | Even though the remainder of the continent of Europe | 即使欧洲大陆的其它部分 |
[06:34] | is dominated by the Germans. | 被德国人所统治 |
[06:37] | I must therefore request that not one more fighter be sent across the Channel. | 因此我必须要求不要再派飞行员过海峡了 |
[06:45] | If the home defense is drained away | 如果为了支援法国而铤而走险 |
[06:48] | in desperate attempts to remedy the situation in France, | 削弱了本土的防御措施 |
[06:52] | defeat in France will involve the final, complete, | 那么在法国的失败将导致 |
[06:56] | and irremediable defeat of this country. | 这个国家最终完全无法挽回的失败 |
[06:59] | I have the honor to be, sir, your obedient servant, | 我很荣幸长官 您恭顺的部下 |
[07:02] | H.C.T. Dowding. | H.C.T 道丁 |
[07:14] | Air Chief Marshal Dowding, sir. | 空军上将 道丁 长官 |
[07:21] | You do realize, Dowding, the position this puts us in? | 你知不知道 道丁 这会让我们处于什么样的境地 |
[07:26] | I realize that the French have been promised these squadrons. | 我了解到法国人被允许加入这个飞行中队 |
[07:31] | By Churchill personally. | 邱吉尔亲自答应的 |
[07:34] | He’s given the French Prime Minister his word. | 他向法国总理作出了承诺 |
[07:40] | You do appreciate, Dowding, that Churchill will have to see this? | 道丁你真的认为邱吉尔得看到这份信吗 |
[07:45] | That’s why I wrote it. | 这正是我写它的原因 |
[08:32] | This is the BBC Home Service. Here is the news. | 这里是BBC在为您广播 |
[08:35] | In the House of Commons this afternoon, the Prime Minister, Mr. Churchill, said, | 今天下午在议会下院 邱吉尔首相说 |
[08:40] | What General Weygand called the Battle of France is over. | 戴高乐将军所说的法国战役已经结束了 |
[08:44] | The Battle of Britain is about to begin. | 大不列颠之战才刚刚开始 |
[09:21] | Eyes right! | 向右看齐 |
[09:35] | I welcome you, General. | 欢迎您 将军 |
[09:37] | Thank you, Kesselring. | 谢谢你 凯瑟林 |
[09:39] | – My dear Fink. – General. | – 我亲爱的冯克 – 将军 |
[09:41] | – Everything all right? – We are ready, General. | – 一切就绪 – 我们准备好了 将军 |
[09:43] | Very well, gentlemen, then forward. | 好吧 先生们 那么继续 |
[10:07] | Everybody! Attention! | 全体注意 |
[10:47] | Guard! Attention! | 警戒 注意 |
[11:21] | Everybody! Attention! | 全体注意 |
[11:26] | Eyes right! | 向右看齐 |
[12:17] | Everybody out! | 向前看 |
[12:21] | Raise the barrier. | 稍息 |
[12:26] | Attention! | 立正 |
[12:40] | If I have to inspect one more bomber, Kesselring | 如果还要我检阅轰炸机 凯瑟林 |
[12:42] | I won’t recommend you for promotion. | 我就不会推荐你的提名 |
[12:45] | – May I finish the inspection? – Certainly. | – 可以结束检阅了吗 – 当然 |
[12:48] | Thanks, sir. | 长官 |
[12:53] | Have a pleasant journey. | 祝您回程愉快 |
[13:07] | England is not our natural enemy. | 英国人注定不会是我们的敌人 |
[13:10] | You heard him say it. | 你也听到了吧 |
[13:12] | This time he’s wrong. | 这次他错了 |
[13:13] | They’re on their knees. They’re finished. | 他们完全没有抵抗实力了 |
[13:16] | We’ll never have a chance like this again. | 这机会千载难逢啊 |
[13:20] | It’s ridiculous! | 完全是废话 |
[13:21] | Ridiculous? It’s a catastrophe. | 废话 你敢这么说 那完全是场灾难 |
[13:25] | Baron von Richter. | 冯·李奇特男爵阁下 |
[13:27] | The Fuehrer will see you now, sir. | 元首现在可以会见你了 |
[13:41] | BRITISH EMBASSY – SWITZERLAND | 英国大使馆 瑞士 |
[13:45] | My dear Max! | 亲爱的麦克斯 |
[13:49] | How lovely to see you back in Switzerland so soon. | 真高兴看到你这么快就回瑞士了 |
[13:54] | I came straight from Berlin an hour ago. | 一小时前我直接从柏林出发的 |
[13:57] | – The ambassador will see you now, sir. – Thank you. | – 大使先生现在要见您 长官 – 谢谢 |
[14:00] | Excuse me, please. | 失陪了 |
[14:08] | Sir David, I’m again instructed to emphasize | 大卫爵士 我接到指示 |
[14:10] | that the Fuehrer wishes to avoid further bloodshed. | 再次重申 元首希望避免更多的流血 |
[14:15] | England is not our natural enemy, | 英国并不是我们注定的敌人 |
[14:17] | and he offers guarantees for the British Empire | 他可以保全大英帝国 |
[14:20] | if you give Germany a free hand in Europe. | 如果你们不干涉德国在欧洲的事务 |
[14:23] | Goering and his Luftwaffe would like to flatten London | 戈林和他的德国空军想要把炸平伦敦 |
[14:27] | as a prelude to invasion. | 作为入侵的序曲 |
[14:29] | It’s two lumps you take, isn’t it? | 你要两块方糖 是吗 |
[14:32] | What’s left of your army abandoned its weapons at Dunkirk. | 你们的军队在敦克尔克 他们把武器都扔了 还能剩下什么 |
[14:36] | You’re defenseless and just playing for time. | 你们毫无防守之力 纯粹是在拖时间 |
[14:40] | We know the moves you’re making in Washington. | 我们知道你们在华盛顿的动作 |
[14:42] | and we know the Americans won’t be drawn in. | 我也知道美国不会马上参战 |
[14:45] | Their embassy in London gives you two weeks. | 他们驻伦敦的大使馆给了你们两个星期的时间 |
[14:50] | So what’s stopping you? | 你怎么不说了 |
[14:55] | Look, David, the Fuehrer is being very reasonable. He offers guarantees. | 瞧 大卫 元首非常通情达理 他提供保证 |
[15:00] | Experience shows the Fuehrer’s guarantees guarantee nothing. | 经验表明你们元首的保证 保证不了任何东西 |
[15:05] | And what about Churchill? After our last appeal, what do we hear? | 那邱吉尔呢 我们最近一次提出投降要求后 听到的是什么回应 |
[15:10] | We will fight them on the beaches. | 我们将在海滩上与他们战斗 |
[15:13] | – With what? – Winston gets carried away sometimes. | – 用什么战斗 – 温斯顿有时会很激动 |
[15:17] | With liquid courage. | 有着水一般的勇气 |
[15:20] | So they tell me. | 他们这么告诉我的 |
[15:21] | Clearly you don’t know him. | 很显然 你不了解他 |
[15:25] | David, we are not asking for anything. | 大卫 我们不是向你们索取什么 |
[15:27] | Europe is ours. We can walk into Britain whenever we like. | 欧洲已经是我们的了 我们随时都可以进入大不列颠 |
[15:33] | If you think we’re going to gamble on Herr Hitler’s guarantees, | 如果你认为我们打算把宝押在希特勒的保证上 |
[15:36] | you’re making a grave mistake. | 那你就犯了个大错误了 |
[15:39] | All those years in England seem to have left you none the wiser. | 在英国待了那么些年 看来你还是不明白 |
[15:44] | We’re not easily frightened. | 我们不是容易吓倒的 |
[15:46] | Also, we know how hard it is for an army to cross the Channel. | 而且 我们也知道军队要跨越海峡有多困难 |
[15:51] | The last little corporal who tried came a cropper. | 最近一次想这么做的那个下士(拿破仑)后来还不是遭到惨败 |
[15:55] | So don’t threaten or dictate to us until you’re marching up Whitehall. | 所以别威胁我们 也别发号施令 除非你们哪一天进军到伦敦 |
[16:01] | And even then, we won’t listen. | 而且即使那时我们也不会投降 |
[16:14] | Heil Hitler. | 嗨 希特勒 |
[16:27] | It’s unforgivable. | 真是不可原谅 |
[16:30] | I lost my temper. | 我发火了 |
[16:33] | The maddening thing is that he’s right. | 令人抓狂的是 他是对的 |
[16:38] | We’re not ready, we’re on our own, | 我们还没准备好 我们孤立无援 |
[16:42] | and we’ve been playing for time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[16:45] | And it’s running out. | 而且时间就快用完了 |
[16:49] | JUNE 1940 | 1940年6月 |
[17:01] | Silly bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[17:03] | He’s calling you names again, Arnold. | 他又在叫你了 哈罗德 |
[17:08] | I spent half a week settling her and the kids in the country, | 我花了一星期时间为她和孩子在乡下安排好住宿 |
[17:10] | and now, “I’m bored,” she says. | 然而现在 她说我真烦人 |
[17:28] | One of your elite, trying to land without wheels. | 你们这些精英中的一员 不放下起落架就想降落了 |
[17:48] | Boomps- a- daisy! | 他在跳舞呢 |
[17:50] | It’s enough to make you weep. | 足够让你伤心一阵了 |
[18:14] | And welcome home, sir. | 欢迎回来 长官 |
[18:17] | Undercarriage lever a bit sticky, was it, sir? | 起落架控制杆有点卡住了 是吗 长官 |
[18:20] | Well, yes, as a matter of fact, it was. | 是的 事实上 是这样的 |
[18:22] | Well, I wouldn’t tell the C.O. that, sir, not if I were you. | 好吧 如果是你 长官 我是不会告诉指挥官的 |
[18:47] | You can teach | 你能教 |
[18:49] | Monkeys to fly better than that. | 猴子都比这开得好 |
[18:57] | I’m terribly sorry about that, sir. It won’t happen again. | 我非常抱歉 长官 不会再发生了 |
[19:00] | Keep your jacket on, boy. | 把衣服穿着吧 孩子 |
[19:03] | How many hours have you done in Spits, Simon? | 追击训练你做过几小时了 西蒙 |
[19:06] | On Spits, sir? Ten and a half. | 追击训练 长官 10个半小时 |
[19:08] | Well, make it 11, | 我们把它加到11小时 |
[19:10] | before Jerry has you for breakfast. | 在杰瑞让你吃早饭前 |
[19:20] | Spring chicken to shitehawk in one easy lesson. | 小鸡要给老鹰点颜色看看了 |
[19:29] | This is Rabbit Leader. Are you receiving me? | 这里是野兔长机 听见我说话了吗 |
[19:32] | Hello, Rabbit Leader. Red Three answering. Receiving you loud and clear. | 是的 野兔长机 红色3号 听得非常清楚 |
[19:37] | Right. I’ll try and get on your tail, | 好的 我将试图盯住你的机尾 |
[19:39] | and I want you to take evasive action. Understood? | 我要你做出躲闪动作 明白吗 |
[19:42] | Hello, Rabbit Leader. Red Three answering. Understood. | 好的 野兔长机 红色3号 明白 |
[20:19] | Hello, Rabbit Leader. | 你好 野兔长机 |
[20:20] | I thought you might come in from the sun. | 我以为你会从太阳的方向过来 |
[20:22] | Don’t think. Don’t just glance, look! | 别以为 要看仔细 瞧 |
[20:24] | Search for the bastards! | 你得寻找到该死的敌人 |
[20:26] | And never fly in a straight line, or you’re a dead duck. | 永远不要笔直飞 否则你一定会完蛋的 |
[20:30] | Sir. | 长官 |
[20:31] | Now let’s try it again. | 现在 我们再试一次 |
[20:38] | Or, in other words, beware of the Hun in the sun, | 或者 换句话说 考虑到不知我们究竟从何处起飞 |
[20:42] | who, for reasons best known to himself, | 是什么他们自己最清楚了 |
[20:44] | has confined his recent attacks to our Channel convoys. | 他们把攻击仅仅局限于我们的海岸护卫队 |
[20:47] | However, this won’t last forever. | 然而 这不会一直持续下去 |
[20:49] | But it has given us a chance | 但是他给了我们机会重新集结 |
[20:52] | to pull ourselves together and to train people like you. | 训练出像你们一样的人 |
[20:54] | Now, as fighter controllers, you’ll be joining an organization | 作为空战航管员 你们将加入一个部门 |
[20:58] | which, thank the good Lord, was not rushed up hastily yesterday. | 当然 谢天谢地 这个部门并不是昨天才匆匆建立起来的 |
[21:00] | It’ll be a pain in the neck to the enemy when he comes. | 当敌人到来时将给他们致命一击 |
[21:04] | It’s the joker up our sleeves. | 这是我们的王牌 |
[21:05] | Now, the RDF chain shows us where they are. | 看 皇家空军结构图标明了他们所处的位置 |
[21:08] | The information is passed to Group. Group scrambles the necessary squadrons, | 信息传送到分区指挥部 分区集结必要的飞行中队 |
[21:11] | and you, at Sector level, guide our chaps to the interception. | 然后 作为防区级别的你们 引导我们的飞行员进行拦截 |
[21:16] | It’s been tried and tested. It works. | 这一切都进行过试验和测试 非常有效 |
[21:20] | So don’t blame the system if you’re no good. | 所以自己做得不够好 就不要指责是这个系统的责任 |
[21:24] | Now, clearly, 11 Group here will bear the brunt of the battle, | 那么 很明显 11大队将负责战区正面的防守 |
[21:29] | as those of you who are posted there will find out, to your discomfort. | 其中在座的诸位将意识到这一任务的艰巨性 |
[21:33] | Twelve Group is our second line of defense, | 12大队是我们的第二道防线 |
[21:35] | and covers the industrial Midlands and the North. | 保护英格兰中北部的工业区 |
[21:37] | Thirteen Group, Scotland and the Northeast, | 13大队负责东北部直到苏格兰 |
[21:39] | and 10 Group, the west of England. | 然后是第10大队负责英格兰西部 |
[21:41] | More than half the Fighter Command squadrons | 将近一半的战斗机中队 |
[21:43] | are stationed here at 11 Group, | 将隶属于这儿的第11大队 |
[21:46] | near the coast, where we expect the invasion, | 靠近入侵点的海岸 |
[21:48] | and also able to protect London, | 还可以保护伦敦 |
[21:50] | which is as far as the bombers can get with fighter escort. | 这里是有护航的轰炸机 能够到达的最远端了 |
[21:54] | But I think we can leave strategy to those with egg on their hats. | 但是我想战术问题还是留给将军们去考虑吧 |
[21:58] | Stand at attention! | 立正 |
[22:15] | Gentlemen, the Inspector General is here. | 先生们 来检阅的将军到了 |
[22:22] | This way. | 这里请 |
[22:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:29] | My dear Foehn, how are you? | 我亲爱的战士们 你们都好吗 |
[22:30] | Fine, thanks, General. | 是的 很好 谢谢您 将军 |
[22:32] | – Falke? – Thanks, General. | – 弗尔克呢 – 谢谢您 将军 |
[22:34] | May I introduce my brother, sir? | 请允许我介绍我的弟弟汉斯 长官 |
[22:37] | Another fighter ace? | 也许是另一个王牌战斗机飞行员 |
[22:38] | When I get the chance, sir. | 如果我有机会战斗的话 将军 |
[22:43] | We have borrowed this. | 我们借来了这个 |
[22:50] | – Dover? – Dover. | – 多佛 – 多佛 |
[22:53] | Those masts are their radio direction finders? | 那些桅杆是他们的无线电测向器 |
[22:57] | England’s secret weapon. | 他们的秘密武器 |
[22:59] | Which we captured at Dunkirk. | 在敦刻尔克我们俘获了一些 |
[23:03] | Our Stukas can deal with them. | 我们的斯图卡俯冲轰炸机会收拾他们的 |
[23:07] | Excuse me, General, but why? | 但是 将军 为什么呢 |
[23:09] | If they know we’re coming, so much the better. | 如果他们知道我们要来 那不是更好吗 |
[23:12] | Just what we want. | 我们就不必到处去找他们了 |
[23:15] | The men are in excellent spirits. | 飞行员士气高涨 |
[23:17] | I can see that for myself! | 我看得很清楚 |
[23:18] | I just mean that we shouldn’t wait too long. | 我只是想说我们不该等太久 |
[23:22] | It may happen sooner than you think. | 事情发生的比你想得要快 |
[23:24] | Please, gentlemen. | 请吧 先生们 |
[23:27] | – Come, Falke. – Thank you, General. | – 来 弗尔克 – 谢谢 将军 |
[23:35] | This delay is an incredible piece of luck. | 我们能够喘口气实在是太幸运了 |
[23:39] | I mean, they roll up France, and then stop. | 我的意思是 他们横扫法国之后 居然就停下来了 |
[23:44] | They could have gone right on. | 他们本可以马上进攻我们的 |
[23:46] | You know, our latest intelligence | 你知道 我们最近的情报显示 |
[23:49] | is that Herr Hitler is sightseeing in France. | 希特勒先生正在法国观光呢 |
[23:54] | It is rather pleasant weather. | 天气是相当不错啊 |
[23:56] | No, I mean it! He’s on holiday. | 不 我不是这个意思 他是在度假 |
[24:00] | I’m not complaining, Minister. | 我不是在发牢骚 部长 |
[24:02] | No, no, no, seriously, Dowding. | 不 不 说认真的 道丁 |
[24:04] | The morale factor is vital. I saw Beaverbrook on Monday. | 士气的因素是很重要的 我星期一碰到毕布鲁克了 |
[24:07] | Now, he’s going to be able to deliver as many as 100 fighters a week. | 他正打算每星期能够尽量提供100名飞行员 |
[24:13] | Well, after seeing you, I want to be able to go back to the Cabinet | 然后 在会见你之后 我希望能够回去对内阁说 |
[24:18] | and tell them that you’re as confident as I am. | 你和我一样有信心 |
[24:22] | Damn it, man, we’ve got 650 planes! | 该死 我说伙计 我们有650架飞机 |
[24:27] | And they have 2,500 aircraft, haven’t they? | 他们有2500架 不是吗 |
[24:31] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:33] | But they won’t all come over at once. | 他们不会一下子飞过来 |
[24:35] | And we have radar. Churchill puts great faith in radar. | 而且我们有雷达 邱吉尔对雷达很有信心 |
[24:38] | It’s vital. But it won’t shoot down aircraft. | 雷达固然重要 但是它不能把飞机打下来 |
[24:43] | I must say, you don’t exactly exude a spirit of optimism. | 我不得不说 你完全没有表现出乐观的情绪 |
[24:48] | God willing, we will hold out, Minister. | 上帝保佑 我们会守住的 部长 |
[24:51] | I see. So I tell the Cabinet that you’re trusting in radar and praying to God. | 我明白了 那我就对内阁说你信任雷达 同时也祈祷上帝 |
[24:57] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[24:59] | More accurate the other way round. | 换一种说法似乎更准确 |
[25:02] | I’m trusting in God and praying for radar. | 我信任上帝 同时也祈祷雷达 |
[25:04] | But the essential arithmetic is that our young men | 但是最基本的算术道理是 我们的年轻人 |
[25:07] | will have to shoot down their young men at the rate of four to one | 得去击落他们的年轻人 这个比例是4比1 |
[25:10] | if we’re to keep pace at all. | 当然这假设还建立在我们旗鼓相当的基础上 |
[25:16] | It’s the oil pressure, sir, but the gauge is being checked. | 是油压的问题 长官 但是容量已经在检查了 |
[25:20] | All right, Charlie. Carry on. | 好的 查理 继续吧 |
[25:21] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[25:23] | – Never give up, do you, Charlie? – Instrument check, sir. | – 别放弃 对吧 查理 – 仪器检测 长官 |
[25:25] | I hope your new C.O. believes you. | 我希望你的新指挥官信任你 |
[25:28] | He’s gonna be one of your headaches now. | 他现在要成为你的麻烦了 |
[25:30] | No, they know the order is “Don’t tangle unnecessarily,” | 他们知道规矩 不要做无谓的检查 |
[25:33] | so it’s “May I do an engine check, sir? | 所以总是问 需要我检修引擎吗 长官 |
[25:35] | Or undercart check, or radio?” | 或者检查起落架 或者无线电 |
[25:38] | Any excuse to get at the Jerries. | 能少做就少做点 |
[25:39] | Well, at least it shows they’re keen. | 至少表明他们很热心 |
[25:41] | Yeah, they’re a good bunch. God knows what I’ll find in Scotland. | 对啊 他们这帮人不错 天晓得我在苏格兰会碰到什么 |
[25:46] | A lot of kids with down on their cheeks. | 一群乳臭未干的孩子 |
[25:48] | Yeah, training them to be fighter pilots | 是啊 要把他们训练成战斗机飞行员 |
[25:49] | is a damn sight more dodgier than fighting Germans. | 看上去更像是在逃避和德国人战斗 |
[25:52] | Well, you’ve got to earn that new stripe somehow. | 你总得想办法给自己加条杠啊 |
[25:53] | Well, at least I got three days in town. | 至少我可以先在镇上住三天 |
[25:56] | Give my regards to your wife. | 代我向你妻子问好 |
[25:58] | Thanks, sir. | 谢谢 |
[26:02] | May I have a word, sir? | 能和您说两句吗 长官 |
[26:05] | – Good luck, sir. – Thanks for the party, sir. | – 祝你好运 – 谢谢你的派对 |
[26:07] | – Watch out, sir. – Hey, send us back a haggis! | – 注意安全 – 给我们带点苏格兰羊肚回来 |
[26:15] | If you want permission for a test flight, the answer is no. | 如果你想被允许试飞 那么答案是不 |
[26:44] | Large Scotch, please. | 大杯苏格兰威士忌 谢谢 |
[26:46] | – You with that lot down the road, sir? – No. | – 你等会还要开车吗 长官 – 不 |
[26:50] | – One and six, please. – Thank you. | – 一便士六先令 – 谢谢 |
[26:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:02] | You applied for that post in Scotland? | 你申请了那个在苏格兰的职位了吗 |
[27:04] | – Darling, I can’t. – You can’t? | – 亲爱的 我不能 – 你不能 |
[27:05] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我不能 |
[27:06] | – You mean you don’t want to. – Can’t! I’ve got a job. | – 你的意思是你不想去 – 是的 我已经有份工作了 |
[27:09] | What have we got? What the hell is this? | 我们得到的是什么 这算什么 |
[27:12] | Is it a marriage or a flaming Air Force committee? | 是一场婚姻生活还是一个战火中的空军委员会 |
[27:15] | For God’s sake, Colin, don’t start that all over again. | 看在上帝的份上 科林 别再喋喋不休了 |
[27:19] | I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[27:20] | You know I never wanted you to join up. Never. | 我决不再要你来了 决不 |
[27:22] | Colin, please | 科林 拜托 |
[27:23] | You didn’t take a blind bit of notice.Try to behave as if I were a human being. | 尊重我一点好吗 |
[27:26] | You look more like a parade- ground suffragette to me. | 对我来说 你看上去更像个游行中的女权主义者 |
[27:30] | I’m just not cut out to wave a wet hanky on sooty stations. | 我只是不想被安排去什么车站当个乘务员 |
[27:33] | Oh, for God’s sake, who’s asking you to? | 上帝啊 谁要求你这样了 |
[27:36] | We’ll be in Scotland together. | 在苏格兰 我们会呆在一起 |
[27:39] | Oh, I never could stand marching women. | 我实在忍受不了当兵的女人 |
[27:44] | You couldn’t care less, could you? | 你能不能少在意一点 |
[27:46] | I cared enough to come here, 50 miles. | 我很在意 来这我开了55英里 |
[27:49] | – I didn’t measure it. – I did. | – 我没有量过 – 我量过了 |
[27:55] | I even booked a room. | 我还预定了一个房间 |
[28:01] | Three days. | 三天 |
[28:06] | Could be marvelous. | 那会是多么美好啊 |
[28:12] | Are you going to apply for that posting or not? | 你打不打算接受那个职位 |
[28:14] | Left, right, left! | 左 右 左 |
[28:17] | Right, left, right, left, right. | 右 左 右 左 右 |
[28:19] | Squad, halt! | 全班 立定 |
[28:22] | Right turn! | 向右转 |
[28:26] | Order arms! | 枪放下 |
[28:31] | Now, wait for it. Squad, | 现在 注意了 全班 |
[28:34] | dismissed! | 解散 |
[28:41] | Come on, Alfie. You’re not dead yet. | 快点 阿尔伯特 你还没死呢 |
[28:43] | – It’s his turn. – You’ll be lucky. | – 轮到他了 – 你会交好运的 |
[28:45] | – Twelve pints please, Fred. – And two lights. | – 12品脱 谢谢 弗雷德 – 两份 |
[28:48] | – And one for the sarge. – Let him get his own! | – 给中士来一杯 – 让他自己来 |
[29:00] | No, sir, it’s not Charlie. | 不 长官 不是查理 |
[29:03] | Some Hurricane out of juice, very likely. | 很可能是架没了油的”飓风” |
[29:05] | Right. Well, call me directly you hear anything. | 好吧 有任何消息马上通知我 |
[29:22] | Well, somebody must have spotted him. He can’t just disappear. | 好吧 一定有人看到他的 他不可能无故消失啊 |
[29:27] | All right, I’ll hang on. | 对 我继续 |
[29:29] | Sir! It’s Air Vice Marshal Park! | 长官 是帕克少将 |
[29:32] | That’s all we need now. | 我们正需要他呢 |
[29:34] | Jamie, hang on to this. | 杰米 听着电话 |
[29:38] | – Good afternoon, sir. – Tell your men to relax. | – 午安 长官 – 叫你的人稍息 |
[29:43] | How are they making out, Canfield? | 他们进展得如何 坎菲尔德 |
[29:45] | Half the squadron are new pilots, sir. | 中队的一半是新飞行员 长官 |
[29:47] | That’s why you were sent here, to lick them into shape. | 所以派你到这儿来 把他们塑造成才啊 |
[29:50] | They get less warning here than any other station, | 在这里 他们的战斗警报会少些 |
[29:52] | so they must learn to get up and stand by in two minutes flat | 所以他们更要学会在两分钟内 |
[29:55] | if they’re to intercept the enemy. | 从待命状态出发去拦截敌机 |
[30:00] | Hello? Dispersal. | 你好 传达室 |
[30:03] | Right. | 好的 |
[30:06] | Stand down, A Flight. | 原地待命 “A”飞行方案 |
[30:21] | Yours? | 你的 |
[30:24] | Yes, sir. The chaps spoil her. | 是的 长官 小伙子们把她宠坏了 |
[30:28] | All right, Canfield, what’s up? | 好吧 坎菲尔德 怎么回事 |
[30:31] | You have a pilot missing. | 你们有一名飞行员失踪了 |
[30:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[30:35] | Over the Channel? | 在海峡上 |
[30:39] | Is he much overdue? | 他迟到多久了 |
[30:41] | Over two hours, sir. | 超过两个小时 长官 |
[30:43] | I thought I’d made it clear | 我想我已经明确说过 |
[30:44] | we’re too near the enemy for pilots to go swanning around on their own. | 我们离敌人很近 不能让飞行员他们自己这样闲逛 |
[30:47] | We can’t afford to lose them this way. | 这样失去他们 我们承担不了 |
[30:51] | What’s the excuse this time? | 这次的理由是什么 |
[30:54] | – Undercarriage check? – Instruments, sir. | – 起落架的问题 – 是仪器 长官 |
[30:57] | Yes, well, we’ve all done it, but that’s no excuse. | 该做得都做了 但是没什么可辩解的 |
[31:00] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[31:02] | Pilot Officer Lambert, sir. | 空军少尉蓝柏特 长官 |
[31:19] | Gerhardt, my bath! | 杰哈特 我要洗澡 |
[31:22] | Certainly, Major. | 是的 当然 少校 |
[31:32] | Do me a favor, not now. | 拜托 现在不要 |
[31:35] | These are the day’s instructions | 这些是德国空军白天的工作手册 |
[31:37] | – and they must go off today. – All right, if I must. | – 他们今天就要 – 好吧 如果我必须去的话 |
[31:51] | I knowyou just happened to find it. | 我知道 这车是你才发现的 |
[31:53] | That doesn’t concern you. | 那不关你的事 |
[31:55] | Hurry up. My evening meal will not wait for you. | 赶紧我的晚宴可不等你 |
[31:58] | In exactly five minutes, we’re off to Boulogne. | 5分钟以后 我们开车去布伦 |
[32:06] | Hans, look after Major Foehn. | 汉斯 招呼佛恩少校 |
[32:12] | Good evening, sir. May I lead the way? | 晚上好 长官 我来为您带路好吗 |
[32:14] | Certainly. Go ahead. | 当然 小伙子 你先走 |
[32:16] | But don’t let him near the wine cellar! | 别让他靠近酒窖 |
[32:24] | What’s the best way to evade a Spitfire, Major? | 躲避”喷火”的最好办法是什么 少校 |
[32:26] | – The best is in a flat curve. – But, sir, my brother says | – 低空俯冲同时曲线飞行 – 但是 抱歉 少校 我哥哥说 |
[32:30] | that a Spitfire can outmaneuver a 109. | 一架”喷火”靠策略能战胜一架”梅塞施密特109″ |
[32:32] | When we get to England, let him take up a Spitfire | 等我们到了英国 让他们用”喷火” |
[32:34] | and prove it to me in my 109. | 来证明给我的”梅塞施密特109″看看 |
[32:37] | Deal! But don’t forget your life jacket. | 好了 但是别忘了你的救生衣 |
[32:40] | I told you to look after our guest, not to drown him. | 我叫你招呼我们的客人 不是叫你把他灌醉 |
[32:48] | Major Foehn doesn’t think much of the shot method. | 佛恩上校不太注重射击方法 |
[32:51] | If you taught your boys to shoot sharper | 如果你让你的小伙子射击时突然点 |
[32:53] | Excuse me. | 很抱歉 |
[32:55] | Sir, you are to report to Wissant. | 长官 你们要去温森特报到 |
[32:58] | What, now? Immediately. And Major Foehn, too. | – 什么 现在 – 马上 佛恩少校也要去 |
[33:23] | I think I know why we are wanted in Wissant. | 我知道我们为什么被叫去温森特了 |
[33:42] | This is it. | 就是这个了 |
[34:00] | AUGUST 10th. 1940 | 1940年8月10日 |
[34:04] | Gentlemen Eagle Day. | 先生们 鹰日计划 |
[34:06] | The destruction of the Royal Air Force on the ground. | 把皇家空军消灭在地面上 |
[34:10] | Take- off time. 07:15. | 开始起飞时间 早晨7:15 |
[34:13] | Our targets in Southern England are the following airfields | 我们今天的目标是英国南部的如下飞机场 |
[34:19] | Manston. Biggin. Kenley. | 曼斯顿 比京 肯利 |
[34:22] | Dover. Hawkinge. | 多佛 黑斯廷斯 |
[34:25] | Our task is to destroy the R.A. F on the ground. | 我们的任务是把皇家空军消灭在地面上 |
[34:30] | There’ll be nothing left for us! | 那什么也没给我们剩下 |
[34:33] | Don’t worry, we won’t be able to destroy everything. | 别担心 先生们 我们的轰炸机不可能摧毁一切 |
[34:37] | Enough Spitfires will remain. | 无论怎样 都会剩下一些”喷火”的 |
[34:40] | Even for you, Bruno. | 实际上是为你准备的 布鲁诺 |
[34:44] | Fly at maximum height and make good use of it. | 保持最高飞行高度 充分利用这一点 |
[34:49] | And try not to land in the Channel. | 别试着在海峡上降落 |
[34:52] | In other words, keep your eyes on your petrol gauges. | 特别要注意观察 看紧你的油料表 |
[34:55] | Remember, you’ve only got 30 minutes over there. | 记住 你们在那儿只能待30分钟 |
[34:58] | Let’s go. | 来吧 小伙子们 |
[36:00] | Move. I’m here. | 走吧 我来了 |
[36:57] | Hostile, Two-Three. | 敌机 方位23 |
[36:59] | – Morning, all. – Bearing 186. | – 早上好 诸位 – 防区186 |
[37:02] | Range 30 miles. Twenty plus. | 范围30英里 20架 |
[37:07] | Height 6,000. | 高度6000英尺 |
[37:09] | Yes, Stanmore, I confirm. No IFF. | 是的 丹摩尔 我确认 没有敌我识别系统 |
[37:21] | Hostile Two-Nine, now 30 plus. | 敌机方位 29 现在30架 |
[37:23] | Yes, Stanmore, I confirm. | 是的 丹摩尔 我确认 |
[37:25] | Recheck IFF, please, Ventnor. | 请重新检查敌我识别系统 本特玛尔 |
[37:34] | Sorry to call you in, sir, but something’s building. | 很抱歉把您叫来 长官 但是有状况 |
[37:36] | – at Two-Eight now, 40 plus. – Hostile | – 方位28 现在40架 – 敌方的 |
[37:38] | Convoys? | 护航队 |
[37:41] | None due through until tonight, sir. | 今晚之前应该没有 长官 |
[37:45] | Hostile Three-One, 40 plus, one-six. | 敌机方位31 40架 方位16 |
[37:47] | Need some more blue markers, please. | 需要更多的蓝色标记 |
[37:49] | Better bring more squadrons to standby. | 最好多让几个中队待命 |
[37:51] | Right, sir. Get me Biggin Hill. | 是的 长官 给我接指挥塔 |
[37:53] | Reconfirm Hostile Two-Three. | 重新确认敌机方位23 |
[37:56] | Hostile Two-Three, 180. | 敌机方位23 防区180 |
[37:59] | Getting interference again, sir. | 再调一下干扰 长官 |
[38:04] | Not now, Corporal, not now. | 现在不要 下士 现在不要 |
[38:06] | That’s better. Five miles. | 好多了 距离5英里 |
[38:10] | I’m afraid the raid is entering my ground array, Stanmore. | 我担心袭击已经进入我们领空 丹摩尔 |
[38:27] | Stukas. | 斯图卡俯冲轰炸机 |
[39:12] | – Get them up. Get them up! – 43 Squadron, intercept Hostile Two- One. | – 叫他们起飞 – 43中队 拦截敌机 方位21 |
[39:17] | That was Stanmore, sir. Ventnor radar out of action. | 是丹摩尔 长官 文特纳雷达站停止工作了 |
[39:25] | – Who’s covering Dover? – 54 Squadron, sir. | – 谁防守多佛 – 54中队 长官 |
[39:38] | – Six squadrons airborne, sir. – Too slow. | – 6中队起飞了 长官 – 太慢了 |
[39:39] | Some of them took six and seven minutes. They’ll have to do it in two. | 他们有些竟然花了6 7分钟 他们要在2分钟内起飞 |
[39:55] | Tally- ho, Velvet Leader! Down there on the left! | 哈哈 意外收获 长机 下方左边 |
[39:58] | Stukas! | 斯图卡俯冲轰炸机 |
[40:00] | Roger. Here we go. Attacking now. | 收到 我们走吧 马上攻击 |
[40:13] | Yellow Section, keep your eyes peeled for the escorts. | 黄色小队 要注意护航飞机 |
[40:25] | Spitfires! | “喷火” |
[41:24] | Easier to hit than a barn door. | 比打靶还容易 |
[41:27] | It’s like shooting rats in a barrel. | 就像在打桶里的老鼠 |
[41:29] | You’ll be in a barrel if you don’t watch out for the fighters. | 如果你不小心那些战斗机 那么在桶里的就是你 |
[41:37] | Can’t you hear me? | 怎么回事 听见我了吗 |
[42:05] | Ventnor, and now Dover’s out of action. Our plots are drying up. | 先是文特纳 现在多佛雷达站也停止工作了 雷达基站都完了 |
[42:09] | Then we’re blind. | 我们完全瞎了 |
[42:11] | So now we’ve only got the Observer Corps. | 现在我们只有靠观测员队伍了 |
[42:14] | This is only the beginning. They won’t stop now. | 这还只是开始 他们现在不会停下来 |
[42:45] | Heinkels! | 德国佬 |
[42:50] | – No, make it 100 plus. – Hello? Hello! | – 有100架 – 喂 喂 |
[42:53] | Heinkels. A hundred plus. | 德国飞机 100架 |
[43:00] | Yes, Center. Still going north. | 是的 在我们正上方 在往北飞 |
[43:03] | – Height? – 12,000. | – 高度 – 12000英尺 |
[43:08] | Dispersal. | 传达室 |
[43:10] | Two Section scramble! | 2个小队 紧急起飞 |
[43:13] | Get moving! | 随时注意 |
[43:16] | At the double! | 发动引擎 |
[43:45] | Lookout. | 警报 |
[43:47] | Right. | 好的 |
[44:16] | Muck and filth everywhere, Mr. Warwick. | 到处都脏兮兮的 沃里克先生 |
[44:18] | It’s like a pigsty! | 这像个猪圈 |
[44:19] | The cooks don’t come on till 6:00, sir. | 厨师们6:00才会来 |
[44:22] | Well, you’ve got some defaulters. Put them on to it. | 嗯 你一定有轮休的人 叫他们干 |
[44:25] | Come on, you lot! Move! | 你们这些家伙快点 跑起来 |
[44:28] | You’d be in there fast enough if it was real! At the double! | 如果这是来真的 你们到那儿得足够快 加速跑 |
[44:38] | Oh, my God. | 哦 老天 |
[44:42] | Section Officer Harvey! | 小队长哈维 |
[44:48] | Sir. | 长官 |
[44:50] | Section Officer Harvey, I’ve noticed that some of your girls | 我注意到你的一些女兵 |
[44:53] | are now using the men’s trenches during air- raid practice. It’s got to stop. | 在防空演习时都躲到男兵的战壕里去了 不准再发生了 |
[44:56] | Sir. | 长官 |
[44:59] | And another thing. Gas- mask cases. | 另一件事 关于防毒面具包 |
[45:02] | They’re for gas masks. They’re not handbags. | 他们是用来装防毒面具的 不是手提包 |
[45:05] | I do realize, of course, | 当然 我知道 女士 |
[45:06] | that female requirements differ somewhat from the male. | 和男士的需要有点不同 |
[45:09] | Nevertheless, that’s no excuse to | 不过 那不能成为借口 |
[45:14] | God’s teeth! Take cover! | 老天啊 隐蔽 |
[46:12] | You bastards. | 混蛋 |
[46:25] | Well, at least we know what Jerry’s going for. | 至少我们知道德国人的目标了 |
[46:26] | All our airfields, unfortunately. | 我们所有的飞机场 真不幸 |
[46:39] | It’s a squadron scramble, sir! | 中队紧急起飞命令 长官 |
[46:41] | Don’t be wet. Get me the duty controller. | 别傻了 让我和值班控制通话 |
[46:44] | We’ve only just come down. We’re still refueling. Tell Control | 我们才刚刚降落 还在加油呢 |
[46:50] | Christ! | 见鬼 |
[46:53] | Don’t just stand there! Get one up! | 别光站在那儿 找架飞机开 |
[46:57] | Come on, Johnson! | 约翰逊下士 |
[46:59] | Put the Bowsers away! | 去掉引擎盖 |
[47:07] | The rest of you men, in the trenches! | 其它人 呆在战壕里 |
[48:35] | Look out, lads! | 小心 女士们 |
[48:45] | Talk about a hairy takeoff! I saw Jimmy buy it. Did Archie get off? | 说到糟糕的起飞 我看见吉米有过一次 阿奇起飞了吗 |
[48:49] | Oh, I’m with you, old boy, but I’ve left my stomach behind. | 哦 我跟着你呢 老伙计 但是我把胃留在下面了 |
[48:52] | Oh, shut up, will you? | 嘿 别说了 好不好 |
[48:55] | Rabbit Leader to Cowslip Control. Do you read me? Over. | 野兔长机呼叫”九轮草”导航员 收到了吗 完毕 |
[49:03] | For Christ’s sake, Cowslip! Wake up, will you? | 看在上帝份上 “九轮草” 醒醒 好吗 |
[49:06] | Rabbit Squadron airborne! | 野兔中队已升空 |
[49:11] | Close up, Red Two! | 靠近点 红色2号 |
[49:16] | Stick to me like glue, Simon. | 贴紧我 西蒙 |
[49:19] | Rabbit Leader? Sorry about that. This is Cowslip. | 野兔长机 抱歉 这里是”九轮草” |
[49:23] | About time, too. Where’d they go? | 也是时候了 他们去哪儿了 |
[49:25] | Bandits now 20 miles east of you | 那些混蛋在你东南航向 以东20英里 |
[49:28] | heading southeast, vector 120, and make Angels two-o. | 防区120 角度20 |
[49:34] | Wilco, Cowslip. | 我们去了 “九轮草” |
[49:35] | Rabbits turning port now. | 野兔马上转向 |
[49:51] | Come in, Red Two! Where the hell are you? | 跟上 红色2号 你究竟在哪儿 |
[49:55] | Where the hell are you, Simon? | 你到底在哪儿 西蒙 |
[50:35] | You lads, pull yourselves together! | 你 小伙子们 振作起来 |
[50:37] | Get moving! Clear up all this rubble! | 动起来 加油干 |
[50:44] | Move! Move! | 快点 快点 |
[50:48] | Bates, pull yourself together. | 贝茨 要挺住啊 |
[50:53] | Stay with them, Seymour. | 照顾她们 西摩尔 |
[50:58] | It’s all right. I’ll see to it. | 没关系 我来照料 |
[51:00] | – Number Two hangar is clear now, sir. – Right. | – 那里再去两个人手吗 长官 – 是的 |
[51:03] | – Over here, you lot! – Run the hoses out! Over here! | – 这里 – 把这的水管挪开 |
[51:40] | Put that cigarette out! | 不准抽烟 |
[51:42] | The mains have gone! Can’t you smell gas? | 管道泄漏了 你闻不到煤气味吗 |
[51:52] | Don’t you yell at me, Mr. Warwick! | 别对我大喊大叫 沃里克先生 |
[51:59] | Here! You men! | 这儿 你 |
[52:01] | Don’t stand there looking at it, you idle shower! | 别光站在那儿看 你这无所事事的家伙 |
[52:08] | You. Get me some stretchers, and the orderly. | 你 给我找些担架和护理员来 |
[52:12] | – Ma’am. – Fast! | – 是的 – 快 |
[52:18] | You can stand some of the girls down now, Corporal. | 你可以让姑娘们休息一下 下士 |
[52:20] | Jones, Whitman, clear up that mess. Then you can take five minutes. | 琼斯 惠特曼 把这点干完 你们可以休息5分钟 |
[52:24] | Forty-three, stand down. | 43中队 降落 |
[52:25] | 111 released. 501 are down at Tangmere. | 防区111 警报解除 防区501 在坦哥贝尔降落了 |
[52:27] | They couldn’t get in at Biggin. | 他们不会大编队出击了 |
[52:30] | Well, a few more days like this | 这种情况如果持续几天 |
[52:32] | and we won’t be able to get them down anywhere. | 我们就找不到地方让他们降落了 |
[52:34] | I suppose we could always pull them all back north of the Thames, out of range. | 我想我们可以让他们撤到泰晤士河以北 超出他们的攻击范围 |
[52:38] | That is precisely what they want us to do. | 这正是他们的意图 |
[53:02] | This is the BBC Home Service. Here is the 9:00 news. | 这里是BBC在为您广播 现在是9:00新闻 |
[53:07] | Large formations of enemy aircraft today attacked targets in southern England, | 敌军飞机的大型编队今天袭击了英格兰南部的目标 |
[53:12] | but the enemy’s aerial armada came in for heavy punishment. | 但是敌人的航空舰队受到了严厉的惩罚 |
[53:15] | Over 47 German planes were destroyed | 超过47架敌军飞机被击落 |
[53:18] | for the loss of only 15 of our own aircraft. | 我们自己只损失了15架 |
[53:21] | Six of these pilots were saved. | 其中6名飞行员获救 |
[53:24] | Several RAF aerodromes were also attacked, | 数个皇家空军的飞机场也遭到了攻击 |
[53:27] | and some casualties were sustained, but they were light. | 持续有伤亡报告 但是伤亡不大 |
[53:46] | We must take advantage of the good weather. | 天气状况很稳定 我们可以利用这一点 |
[53:51] | We are destroying as many aircraft on the ground as in the air. | 我们摧毁的飞机 天上的和地下的一样多 |
[53:59] | Reichsmarschall Goering will be interested in these figures. | 戈林元帅一定会对我的报告感兴趣的 |
[54:03] | We have destroyed nearly 300 planes. | 迄今 已经摧毁了300架飞机 |
[54:11] | Half the entire British fighter force. | 几乎是英国空军的一半 先生们 |
[54:18] | Schmidt can say what he likes | 上校怎么报告随他 |
[54:20] | The fact remains, our bombers continue to be intercepted. | 事实是 我们的轰炸机仍然遭到拦截 |
[54:25] | Because the English are bringing down reserves from the north. | 因为英国人现在动用了他们的后备力量 |
[54:27] | Right. So we intensify attacks ,against airfields. | 从明天开始 我们将加强对这些机场的攻击 |
[54:32] | And from Norway we will attack the North. | 第5航空队将攻击北部和西北部 |
[54:37] | Beyond the range of our fighters! | 但是那超出了我们战斗机的飞行范围 少校 |
[54:41] | And theirs | 同样超出了英国战斗机的范围 |
[54:42] | even a Spitfire can’t be in two places at once. | 就算是”喷火” 也不能在南部和北部同时出现 |
[55:09] | How far are we from the coast? | 我们离海岸线还有多远 |
[55:17] | Everybody, action stations. | 全体都有 各就各位 |
[55:21] | Tomato One to all. Tomato One to all. | 海因茨请全体注意 海因茨请全体注意 |
[55:26] | Ten minutes to target. | 10分钟后到达目标 |
[55:29] | All ready at fighter stations. Ten minutes to target. End. | 全体进入战斗预备 10分钟后到达目标 完毕 |
[55:41] | Spitfire! | 看 “喷火” |
[55:51] | Help yourself, everybody. There’s no fighter escort. | 大家请自便 他们没有战斗机护航 |
[58:29] | Soap Box Leader. Break it off. Home and tea. | 这里是肥皂箱长机 战斗结束 返航喝茶 |
[58:33] | For once you deserve it. Well done, everybody. | 这是你们应得的 大家干得不错 |
[58:57] | Heinkel. Three-second burst. | 一架德国飞机 三秒射击 |
[59:01] | Starboard engine. Ruddy great flamer. | 右舷引擎 冒出巨大的火焰 |
[59:03] | – Any identification marks? – Yellow stripes on the wings. | – 有什么识别标志吗 – 机翼上有黄色条纹 |
[59:06] | A wing leader. See it go down? | 是长机 看见他掉下去了 |
[59:09] | Did I? | 可不 |
[59:12] | Well, Graham and Jock will confirm your story. | 唔 格拉汉姆和杰克将证实你所说的 |
[59:15] | That’s three of you who got him. | 你们三个一起把他打下来的 |
[59:18] | A third of a kill, laddie. A third. | 只算1/3 小伙子 1/3 |
[59:23] | Sir. | 长官 |
[59:26] | – Well, any joy? – A Heinkel. | – 战果如何 – 只有一架 |
[59:28] | – Anyone see mine go in? – Didn’t know you were with us! | – 有人看见我了吗 – 根本不知道你和我们在一起 |
[59:31] | – Right, fine flying. – Thank you, sir. | – 很好 – 谢谢长官 |
[59:33] | Well done, Peter. | 干得好 彼得 |
[59:36] | Only a third of a one, sir. | 只算1/3 长官 |
[59:38] | Oh, that’s better than nothing. | 哦 总比没有强 |
[59:40] | I used to blast away and never hit a sausage. | 我过去常常一阵扫射 结果却一根香肠也没打到 |
[59:44] | – One thing, though. – What’s that, sir? | – 还有件事 – 什么事 长官 |
[59:46] | It takes us two years to train people like you. | 我们花了两年来训练你们 |
[59:51] | Suppose your controls had been damaged? | 我猜你的自制力已经没有了 |
[59:54] | What would have happened to that idiotic victory roll of yours? | 那个白痴般的胜利翻滚会导致什么 |
[59:57] | You’d have been spread all over the damn field like strawberry jam. | 你的碎片可能会散落一地就像草莓果酱 |
[59:59] | Never again. Clear? | 不准再有下一次了 明白吗 |
[1:00:02] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:00:05] | H.Q. FIGHTER COMMAND | HQ作战指挥部 |
[1:00:09] | Something to make Stuffy’s day. | 多么令人乏味的一天 |
[1:00:10] | – Hello, Bob. – Something to make Stuffy’s day. | – 嘿 鲍勃 – 多么令人乏味的一天 |
[1:00:13] | The old man’s just gone down to the ops room with SASO. | 老头子刚刚和萨沙到作战室去了 |
[1:00:15] | Final figures of the northern raids. Twenty- three without loss. | 北部雷达监测的最后的统计数字 23比0 我们一架也没损失 |
[1:00:19] | – Jolly good! Let’s show it to him. – Right. | – 太棒了 我会告诉他的 – 好的 |
[1:00:23] | We’re getting six volunteer pilots from Coastal Command | 我们有6名志愿飞行员来自海岸司令部 |
[1:00:27] | and from the Fleet Air Arm, sir. | 6名来自海军航空队 长官 |
[1:00:29] | Five from each of the Fairey Battle Squadrons | 每个轻型轰炸机中队又来了5人 |
[1:00:31] | and three from Army cooperation. | 有3名来自兵工厂 |
[1:00:34] | That’s 30, is it? Not enough, Evill. We lost that many yesterday. | 一共是30名 对吧 不够啊 我们昨天就损失了那么多 |
[1:00:38] | And the Air Staff hesitate to weaken the light bombers | 而且空军参谋部对削弱轻型轰炸机犹豫不决 |
[1:00:41] | in case of invasion, sir. | 因为可能要用作反攻欧洲 长官 |
[1:00:43] | We need pilots now. | 我们现在需要飞行员 |
[1:00:44] | What about the foreign squadrons under training, sir? | 正在接受训练的外国中队怎么样 |
[1:00:47] | Czechs? Poles? | 捷克 波兰 |
[1:00:49] | Yes, I know your feelings about the language difficulties. | 我知道你对语言困难的担心 |
[1:00:51] | They don’t understand a word that’s said to them over the air. | 他们一点也不懂空中术语 |
[1:00:53] | They’re a menace to themselves and us. | 对他们自己对我们都会带来麻烦 |
[1:00:56] | I’ll try and cut some more corners off the training program. | 我会尽快结束一些训练计划 |
[1:01:00] | The pilots are doing well. | 飞行员们干得不错 |
[1:01:03] | The enemy are losing at the rate of two to one. | 敌我损失比是2:1 |
[1:01:05] | But then, he can afford to, can’t he? | 他们负担得起 不是吗 |
[1:01:07] | Never sends more than half his bombers at one time. | 再也不敢一次出动半数以上的轰炸机了 |
[1:01:11] | We must find more pilots, | 我们需要更多飞行员 |
[1:01:16] | or lose. | 否则就输了 |
[1:01:22] | Biggin, this is Ops B. Check 501 back in readiness. | 开始 现在是慢速 巡查防区501 然后回来待命 |
[1:01:33] | I think you ought to see this, sir. | 我想您应该看看这个 长官 |
[1:01:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:01:54] | Air- raid warning, Sector Three Red. | 防空雷达警报 3号防区红色警报 |
[1:02:20] | Rabbit Squadron. Tallyho, tallyho, Red Section! | 野兔中队 来吧 来吧 红色分队 |
[1:02:25] | We’ll take the rear starboard. Yellow, you take the port. | 我们从后方对右翼进攻 黄色分队 准备出击 |
[1:02:30] | Yellow One, wilco. Tallyho, Yellow. | 黄色1号收到 来吧 黄色分队 |
[1:02:38] | And the lot of you, keep your eyes open for their escort. | 阿玛利奥 随时注意红色分队 |
[1:03:30] | Rabbit Leader. Red Three. Yellow- nosed bastards, six o’clock high. | 野兔长机 这是红色3号 那些混蛋冲你来了 上方6点钟方向 |
[1:03:32] | Coming down, now! | 下来了 现在 |
[1:03:34] | Roger, Red Three. I see them. | 收到 红色3号 我看他们了 |
[1:03:36] | Rabbits, break right and climb. | 野兔 向右爬升 |
[1:04:34] | Behind you, Andy! On your tail! | 在你后面 安迪 跟着你呢 |
[1:04:52] | Get out, Andy! Jump! | 出来 安迪 跳伞 |
[1:05:54] | Don’t any of you Jerries talk English? | 你们中有谁说英语吗 |
[1:05:57] | Corporal! | 下士 |
[1:05:59] | Sir! | 长官 |
[1:06:00] | Where are you taking those vultures? | 你把这些家伙带到哪里去 |
[1:06:03] | Officers to the mess, NCOs to the guard room, sir. | 军官带到食堂 其它的送到看守所 长官 |
[1:06:06] | Like hell you are. They’re responsible for all that. Get them to clear it up. | 你真负责啊 那些都是他们干得好事 让他们去清理 |
[1:06:09] | But what about the officers, sir? | 那军官怎么办 |
[1:06:11] | Give them a bloody shovel. | 给他们把该死的铁锹 |
[1:06:13] | Come on, get with it. | 快点 齐步走 |
[1:06:16] | Skipper hates Jerries. | 队长最讨厌德国佬 |
[1:06:18] | You’ll hate me if you don’t get that gun repaired. | 如果你不修好那把机枪 他就会恨我 |
[1:06:21] | Then wrap up this little lot. | 把手头上的事做完了 |
[1:06:30] | Only eight for the morning? Gotta do better than that, Flight. | 早上只损失了8架 还想比这更好点呢 |
[1:06:33] | Well, five are write- offs. One has an undercart gone and two are missing, sir. | 5架报废了 1架受伤 两架失踪 长官 |
[1:06:38] | Mr. Anthony and Sergeant Moore. | 是安森尼和摩尔中士 |
[1:06:41] | And these two are at 100-hour checks. | 这俩份是百小时检查记录 |
[1:06:47] | – They’ve been at it for 48 hours solid, sir. – I know. | – 他们已连续工作48小时了 长官 – 我知道 |
[1:06:52] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到哪里去了 |
[1:06:55] | Learning to swim. | 去学游泳了 |
[1:06:57] | Do your best, Flight. | 好好干 布莱恩 |
[1:06:58] | Right, sir. | 知道了 |
[1:07:02] | Did you get one? | 你击中一架了 |
[1:07:03] | All I got was a bellyful of English Channel. | 我只灌了一肚子英吉利海峡的水 |
[1:07:06] | When are you gonna learn? | 你什么时候才能学着点呢 |
[1:07:09] | I didn’t know they were there. | 我不知道他们在那儿 |
[1:07:11] | Never fly straight and level for more than 30 seconds in the combat area. | 在战斗区域永远不要笔直着水平飞行30秒 |
[1:07:14] | How many times have I told you? | 我对你说了多少次了 |
[1:07:16] | Come on, I’ll give you a lift. | 来 我送你一程 |
[1:07:18] | I’d rather walk, sir. | 我情愿走路 长官 |
[1:07:21] | Cut out the “sir.” | 别叫我”长官 “ |
[1:07:26] | Have you called your wife? | 通知你妻子了吗 |
[1:07:32] | All right, boy. Get in. | 好吧 孩子 上车 |
[1:07:54] | – Here you are, sir. – Thank you. | – 给你 长官 – 谢谢 |
[1:08:00] | It’s ridiculous. | 真荒唐 |
[1:08:03] | We go up four or five times a day, | 我们每天要上天四五次 |
[1:08:04] | and every time we come down, more potholes. | 每次回来 地上就又多了几个坑 |
[1:08:06] | And then more potholes, until we can’t bloody well get in at all. | 坑越来越多 直到我们不能起飞 |
[1:08:09] | We’ll get this place operational again. | 我们会让这里再次运转的 |
[1:08:11] | You won’t. Not until someone decides to protect it while we’re up. | 不可能 除非某人决定在我们上天时对这里进行保护 |
[1:08:17] | And what flaming genius thought of sending us to that dump of a flying club? | 哪个荒唐的家伙让我们到那乱糟糟的飞行俱乐部去的 |
[1:08:21] | Don’t blame me. Direct orders from Group. | 别指责我 是分区司令部的直接命令 |
[1:08:24] | Park himself. It’s not a bad little field. | 停放飞机 那个场地还凑合 |
[1:08:26] | I’ve seen it. Damp tents and a nasty little shack full of dead flies. | 我看过了 潮湿的帐篷和一所里面全是死苍蝇的肮脏的小木屋 |
[1:08:30] | Well, at least you won’t have the Jerries visiting you. | 至少德国佬找不到你们了 |
[1:08:32] | I don’t blame them. | 我不是向他们抱怨 |
[1:08:57] | How much longer, Ops? | 还有多远 贺柏斯 |
[1:09:00] | The engine’s overheating, and so am I. | 引擎已经过热了 我也是 |
[1:09:03] | We either stand down or blow up. Which do you want? | 我们要么继续等 要么就会爆炸 你到底要怎么样 |
[1:09:41] | Hostile One-Six. Reconfirm, please. | 敌机方位16 请重新确认 |
[1:09:43] | We need some more yellow sevens, Flight. | 需要更多黄色小队 起飞 |
[1:09:46] | Hostile Two-Nine, now 40 plus. One-five. | 敌机方位29 现在40架 防区15 |
[1:09:53] | Yes. Two-six and four-one detailed to intercept. | 是的 防区26和防区41有敌机 长官 |
[1:09:57] | Seven Squadron’s airborne, sir. | 7个中队已经起飞 长官 |
[1:09:59] | Thank you. Let 12 Group know. | 谢谢 通知12大队 让他们明白 |
[1:10:01] | And make sure they know they’re protecting my airfields while they’re up. | 起飞后要保护我的飞机场 |
[1:10:04] | They have been told, sir. | 已经告诉他们了 长官 |
[1:10:05] | Tell them again. | 再通知一次 |
[1:10:08] | Pine Tree Leader, this is Turkey Control. | 松树长机 这里是火鸡导航员 |
[1:10:11] | Vector 192. I have some trade for you over Maidstone. | 航向192 在梅德斯通上方有几架交给你了 |
[1:10:16] | Turkey Control, Pine Tree Leader. | 火鸡导航员 这里是松树长机 |
[1:10:20] | Roger, one-niner-zero. | 收到 航向190 |
[1:10:23] | Pine Tree, this is Turkey. | 松树 这里是火鸡 |
[1:10:25] | 20 plus bandits at Angels two-zero heading west. | 敌机有20架 角度20向西 |
[1:10:30] | Roger, Turkey Control. | 收到 火鸡导航员 |
[1:10:43] | Bandits to the left, 1,000 meters below. | 纵队向左 向下攻击 |
[1:10:46] | I can see them. I’m breaking left. | 我看见了 我正在向左进行攻击 |
[1:11:06] | My God! Fighters coming down! Now! | 我的天啊 敌机往下来了 |
[1:11:09] | Pine Trees, break. | 以射击速度 分散 |
[1:11:11] | Break. | 分散 |
[1:11:33] | On your tail, Jamie. | 跟在你后面 吉米 |
[1:12:24] | Enemy aircraft approaching, sir. Coming straight for us. | 敌机靠近了 长官 径直朝我们飞来 |
[1:12:28] | Heinkels, 20 plus. About 8,000 feet. I’m taking cover. | 敌机20架 约8000英尺高 隐蔽 |
[1:12:35] | Tin hats, everybody. | 所有人戴上钢盔 |
[1:12:37] | Hostile One-Six, 40 plus, now at ten. Hostile Two-Three | 敌机方位16 40架 现在方位10 敌机方位23 |
[1:12:58] | That should damn well never have happened. | 再也不许发生那种事 |
[1:13:00] | Where the hell is 12 Group? | 12大队究竟在哪里 |
[1:13:01] | They were requested, sir. | 他们出动了 长官 |
[1:13:03] | Well, they’re nowhere in sight. | 根本看不见他们 |
[1:13:06] | Find out what the devil they think they’re playing at. | 弄清楚他们究竟在搞什么 |
[1:13:40] | They just fell on us! | 他们攻击了我们 |
[1:13:43] | They got my number two, and the C.O.! | 2号机和指挥官都被击中了 |
[1:13:46] | You saw Canfield go down? | 你看见坎菲尔德坠落了 |
[1:13:48] | It blew up. | 他的飞机爆炸了 |
[1:13:50] | It just blew up. | 就这么爆炸了 |
[1:14:10] | – As bad as we thought, sir? – Worse. | – 比我们想像的糟糕 – 更糟 |
[1:14:12] | Kenley and Biggin are a shambles again, and the rest are not much better. | 肯利和比格诺又成了废墟 其余的都好不到哪儿去 |
[1:14:15] | God knows how many aircraft we’ll have in the morning. | 上帝才知道 明天早上我们能够有多少架飞机 |
[1:14:17] | All because 12 Group didn’t do their stuff. | 都是因为12大队没有发挥作用 |
[1:14:19] | Leigh-Mallory and his so-called “Big Wings”? | 雷·马洛里 和他所谓的大编队 |
[1:14:22] | Might as well stay on the ground for all the use they are. | 或许该留在地面上去发挥作用 |
[1:14:25] | We were up, sir, trying to knock out the enemy en masse. | 我们起飞了 长官 准备击溃所有敌机 |
[1:14:30] | It takes time to assemble 40 or 50 aircraft at 15,000 feet. | 但是在15000英尺集结 40到50架飞机需要时间 |
[1:14:33] | It takes far too long. By the time your “Big Wing” is up, | 花的时间也太长了吧 等到大编队完全起飞 |
[1:14:36] | The enemy have hit their targets and are on their way home. | 敌机已经轰炸完目标返航了 |
[1:14:40] | All that matters is to shoot them down in large numbers. | 关键是要大量地击落敌机 |
[1:14:44] | I’d rather destroy 50 | 我宁可在他们轰炸后击落50架 |
[1:14:46] | after they’ve hit their targets than 10 before. | 而不是在他们轰炸前只击落10架 |
[1:14:49] | Don’t forget, the targets are my airfields, Leigh- Mallory. | 别忘记轰炸目标是我的飞机场 雷·马洛里 |
[1:14:50] | And you’re not getting 50, you’re not even getting 10. | 而且你没有击落50架 甚至连10架也没击落 |
[1:14:55] | Gentlemen, you’re missing the essential truth. | 先生们 你们忽视了最基本的事实 |
[1:15:00] | We’re short of 200 pilots. | 我们缺少200名飞行员 |
[1:15:03] | Those we have are tired, strained and all overdue for relief. | 而且现在的飞行员都十分疲劳紧张 都超负荷工作了 |
[1:15:11] | We’re fighting for survival. | 我们是在为生存而战 |
[1:15:16] | And losing. | 失败 |
[1:15:21] | We don’t need a Big Wing, or a small wing. | 我们要的 不是大编队或者小编队 |
[1:15:25] | We need pilots. | 我们需要飞行员 |
[1:15:33] | And a miracle. | 和奇迹 |
[1:15:36] | Good night, gentlemen. | 晚安 先生们 |
[1:15:41] | – Good night, sir. – Good night, sir. | – 晚安 长官 – 晚安 长官 |
[1:15:48] | And now, over to the Savoy Hotel, London, | 现在 将听到来自伦敦索威饭店的 |
[1:15:51] | for dance music until midnight | 爵士舞曲一直持续到午夜 |
[1:15:53] | with Carroll Gibbons and his Savoy Hotel Orpheans. | 由卡洛·吉布森和他的索威饭店爵士乐队带来 |
[1:16:16] | I must say, you look a damn sight better out of uniform. | 你不穿制服看上去非常美 |
[1:16:19] | I hardly remember you out of yours. | 我几乎不记得你不穿制服什么样了 |
[1:16:21] | And whose fault’s that? | 那是谁的错 |
[1:16:23] | Oh, for God’s sake, not again. | 看在上帝的份上 别再说了 |
[1:16:25] | Look, damn it, my squadron’s come south. You just apply for that posting. | 瞧 该死的 我们中队要被调往南方了 你得申请那个任命 |
[1:16:29] | Colin, no! | 科林 别说了 |
[1:16:31] | All right, all right, agreed! Taboo subject tonight! | 好吧 同意 今晚禁止这个话题 |
[1:16:36] | Old wafs. | 老套 |
[1:16:58] | You really think we’re solemnly going to get into these ridiculous garments? | 你真的认为 我们要严肃地穿上这些可笑的衣服吗 |
[1:17:05] | Not at this stage, surely. | 都这份上了 就不必了吧 |
[1:17:08] | I’m shy. | 我害羞 |
[1:17:11] | Oh, Maggie, come on. | 哦 麦琪 拜托 |
[1:17:14] | It’s just | 只不过 |
[1:17:15] | I am shy. | 我害羞 |
[1:17:20] | Honestly. | 说实话 |
[1:17:29] | I’ll put out the light. | 我来把灯关掉 |
[1:17:32] | No, Colin. No, it’s not just bed, it’s us. | 不 科林 不是 不是因为那事 是我们 |
[1:17:37] | It’s you | 是你 |
[1:17:40] | and me. | 和我 |
[1:17:50] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[1:18:33] | We should have been over target nine minutes ago. | 9分钟前我们就应该在目标上方了 |
[1:18:36] | The wind has veered. | 风向变了 |
[1:18:38] | So where are we? | 那么我们在哪儿 |
[1:18:51] | Where is London? | 伦敦在哪儿 |
[1:18:52] | Oh, well to the southwest. | 后面西南方距离很远 |
[1:18:54] | Ditch bombs – and a course for home. | 好的 我们去放下炸弹 然后回家 |
[1:19:06] | Colin? | 科林 |
[1:19:10] | I will put in for that posting. | 我会申请那个职位的 |
[1:19:17] | Promise. | 发誓 |
[1:19:24] | Christ, they’re bombs! | 天哪 是他们的炸弹 |
[1:19:27] | They’re bombing London! | 他们在轰炸伦敦 |
[1:19:35] | – Kraut! – It isn’t funny. Cut it out. | – 德国佬 – 这可不是开玩笑 关掉它 |
[1:19:38] | They’re close. | 太近了 |
[1:19:49] | Colin, I promise. | 科林 我发誓 |
[1:19:53] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[1:20:00] | Attacks on London are forbidden. | 攻击伦敦是被严格禁止的 |
[1:20:05] | You know the order as well as I do, Major Brandt. | 你和我一样清楚这一点 布兰特少校 |
[1:20:08] | Attacks may only be made | 这种攻击要有 |
[1:20:11] | on the personal order of the Fuehrer. | 元首的特别命令 |
[1:20:14] | I regret, gentlemen, the matter is now out of my hands. | 我很遗憾 先生们 这件事我已经管不了了 |
[1:20:20] | By order of Reichsmarschall Goering – | 副元帅戈林命令 |
[1:20:22] | you are to report to Berlin. | 你们俩要到柏林参加听证会 |
[1:20:52] | Please follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[1:20:56] | Don’t they know there’s a blackout? | 难道他们不知道有灯火管制 |
[1:21:04] | You know what our friend Goering said: | 你没听戈林说过吗 |
[1:21:07] | If ever a bomb falls on Berlin, | 要是有一颗炸弹落到柏林 |
[1:21:12] | you may call me Meier.” | 你们就来找我 |
[1:21:14] | You are to report to Colonel Schroeder 9 A.M. Sharp. | 你们在早上9点准时向斯切罗德上校报道 |
[1:21:19] | This car will take you to your quarters and you are to remain there.. | 这辆车将送你们去驻地 你们就呆在那儿 |
[1:22:20] | “As from today, we are called Meier.” | 今天戈林不知该怎么办 |
[1:22:26] | Last night bombs were dropped on Berlin by the British. | 昨晚 英国人在柏林投下了炸弹 |
[1:22:31] | So be it. | 好吧 |
[1:22:33] | Two can play at that game. | 这是一场两个人玩的游戏 |
[1:22:38] | If the R.A. F. drops 200 300 400 bombs | 如果皇家空军在德国一晚上扔下几百枚炸弹 |
[1:22:44] | then in one night we shall drop 2,000 3,000 4,000 bombs on England! | 那么我们一晚上要在英国扔下几千枚 |
[1:23:01] | If they attack our cities | 他们轰炸我们的城市 |
[1:23:08] | then we will wipe theirs out! | 我们就炸平他们的城市 |
[1:23:20] | The hour will come when one of us must crack. | 总有一天 我们其中一个会屈服 |
[1:23:25] | And it will never be National Socialist Germany! | 那决不会是德国 |
[1:23:29] | Never! Never! | 决不会 |
[1:23:38] | The English are filled with curiosity. | 英国人在困惑 |
[1:23:41] | They keep asking: Why doesn’t he come? | 他们一直在问 “他为什么还不来 “ |
[1:23:47] | Be patient. | 耐心点 要耐心 |
[1:23:48] | We are coming. | 我们来了 |
[1:23:50] | We are coming! | 我们来了 |
[1:24:12] | PAS DE CALAIS SEPTEMBER 7th. 1940 | 1940年9月7日 法国加来 |
[1:24:59] | Herr Reichsmarschall, I welcome you in the name of | 元帅 欢迎您 我们 |
[1:25:02] | It’s all right, Kesselring. Thank you. Thank you. | 好了 凯瑟林 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:25:05] | – Osterkamp. Everything all right? – Yes, sir. | – 奥斯特坎普 一切都好吗 – 是的 长官 |
[1:25:10] | Then let’s get to it. | 那就可以开始了 |
[1:25:22] | Don’t stand there like a lot of pigs! | 别像一群猪一样站着 |
[1:25:24] | Move or I’ll make the lot of you swim across the Channel! | 快点 否则我会让你们中许多人游过海峡 |
[1:25:36] | In the ditch! Get off the road! | 到壕沟那去 列队 离开大路 |
[1:26:53] | If we lose now – | 如果我们现在输了这场战争 |
[1:26:56] | we deserve to have our arses kicked out! | 他们会把我们的屁股踢开花 |
[1:27:02] | Arrow to Rabbit Leader. Vector 160. | 呼叫野兔长机 航向160 |
[1:27:06] | Bandits 100 plus. Angels one-five. | 敌机100架 角度15 |
[1:27:09] | Bandits, 100 plus. Over. | 敌机有100架 完毕 |
[1:27:14] | Rabbit to Arrow. I can’t see them. | 野兔回话 我看不见他们 |
[1:27:18] | But they must be there. | 但是他们一定在那儿 |
[1:27:20] | Well, come up and look for yourself, then. Nothing. I repeat, nothing. | 好吧 要不你自己来看看 什么也没有 重复 没有 |
[1:27:26] | – Group, please. – Yes, sir. | – 请接分区指挥部 – 是 长官 |
[1:27:30] | Yes, Hawkinge is still up. And Six-Four. | 是的 敌机来了 方位64 |
[1:27:35] | Everything we’ve got, and get them moving. | 我们所有的飞机 叫他们起飞 |
[1:27:38] | They’ve caught us this time. | 他们这次逮住我们了 |
[1:27:39] | They’re turning northwest. It looks like London. | 他们转向西北 目标似乎是伦敦 |
[1:27:41] | It’s London, all right. And we’ve got everything up covering airfields. | 是伦敦 好吧 我们所有的飞机都升空去保护飞机场了 |
[1:27:57] | Where is the Royal Air Force? | 皇家空军在哪里 |
[1:28:44] | – Messerschmitts. – Heinkels. | – 是梅塞施密特 – 敌机 |
[1:28:46] | – Messerschmitts! – No, they ain’t. They’re Heinkels. | – 梅塞施密特 不 – 他们不是 是敌机 |
[1:29:00] | Five seconds. | 5秒倒计时 |
[1:29:08] | Bombs away. | 投弹 |
[1:29:17] | Bombs away. | 投弹 |
[1:30:39] | The pressure’s dropping again. | 水压又降下来了 |
[1:31:17] | This is as far as I can get, lad. | 我最远只能到这了 小伙子 |
[1:31:30] | Poor Charles! | 可怜的查尔斯 |
[1:31:34] | Down at the end now. By that car. | 到最里面去 在轿车旁边 |
[1:31:55] | – Hey. No, you don’t. – What do you mean? | – 嘿 你不许过去 – 什么意思 |
[1:31:57] | There’s a thousand-pounder down there, and it’s not gone off. | 那儿投下了1000磅的炸药 现在还有零星爆炸 |
[1:32:00] | Now, if you’re looking for somebody, they’re all down there at the church hall. | 如果你找人的话 他们都在教堂里 |
[1:32:15] | They got the Rose and Crown. | 他们炸了”玫瑰皇冠”酒店 |
[1:32:20] | They got the Rose and Crown. | 他们炸了”玫瑰皇冠”酒店 |
[1:32:22] | He’ll have to drink at the Red Lion now, won’t he? | 他现在不得不到”红狮”去喝了 |
[1:32:24] | If they’ll have him. | 如果他们让他进去的话 |
[1:32:34] | How bloody stupid can you get? | 你怎么这么笨啊 |
[1:32:36] | I spend half a leave seeing you all safe in the country, | 我花了一大半时间 为你们在乡下找了个安全的地方 |
[1:32:38] | and you bring them back to all this. | 现在好弄成这样了 |
[1:32:39] | I’m sorry. It’s just that we missed everyone | 对不起 只不过我们舍不得大家 |
[1:32:41] | You’re all going back. | 你们都给我回乡下去 |
[1:32:42] | Dad, have you finished it? Have you got it? | 爸爸 你做好了吗 带来了吗 |
[1:32:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:05] | There’s a family trapped in Shore Street. | 有一个家庭被埋在肖大街了 |
[1:33:09] | Can we have some more volunteers? | 能再来几个志愿者吗 |
[1:33:26] | I’ll be back, love. | 我马上回来 亲爱的 |
[1:33:52] | Stop that bloody bell! | 把那该死的铃声停下来 |
[1:34:05] | It came more from the back. | 像是从后面传来的 |
[1:34:31] | Not real Spitfires. They couldn’t land here. | 不会是真的”喷火”吧 他们不可能降落在这儿 |
[1:34:36] | You’ll see in a minute. | 你马上就会看到了 |
[1:34:38] | Only officers fly Spitfires. You’re not a fighter pilot. | 只有军官才能驾驶”喷火” 你不是战斗机飞行员 |
[1:34:43] | What about your top button? | 你的军衔是什么 |
[1:34:48] | Anybody can do that. | 人人都能那么做 |
[1:37:13] | T5. What’s that? | T5 那是什么 |
[1:37:16] | They’re a training squadron, sir. They’re the Poles. | 他们是训练中队 长官 波兰人 |
[1:37:20] | Get them out of it. Get them down. | 叫他们离开那里 叫他们降落 |
[1:37:25] | Black Hawk Leader, vector 230 and return to base immediately. Over. | 黑鹰长机 航向230 马上回到基地 完毕 |
[1:37:31] | Black Hawk Leader. Received and understood. Out. | 黑鹰长机 收到已明白 撤出 |
[1:37:34] | Black Hawk Leader to A-Flight. | 黑鹰长机变为”A”飞行方案 |
[1:37:38] | Turn to port and steer 230. | 回到基地 航向230 |
[1:37:51] | Stop that Polish chatter and steer 230. | 停止用波兰语讲话 改变航向230 |
[1:37:57] | – Repeat, please. – I say again, 230. | – 请重复 – 我再说一遍 航向230 |
[1:38:02] | Repeat, please. | 请重复 |
[1:38:04] | For crying out loud. Two | 要我大声叫吗 航向2 |
[1:38:06] | – Repeat, please. – three-zero! | – 请重复 – 3 0 |
[1:38:09] | – Repeat, please. – Repeat, please. | – 请重复 – 请重复 |
[1:38:11] | Now just shut up, the lot of you, and follow me. | 现在 给我闭嘴 你们都跟着我 |
[1:38:15] | Unless you’re blind as well as… | 除非你们都瞎了 |
[1:38:19] | h, God’s truth. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:38:40] | Shut up! Silence, in Polish! | 闭嘴 安静 别说波兰语 |
[1:39:11] | One, the RAF is not a flying circus. | 第一 皇家空军不是飞行表演队 |
[1:39:18] | Two, strict RT procedure will be observed at all times. | 第二 严格的无线电守则是必须一直遵守的 |
[1:39:28] | And it is never, repeat, never to be used… | 而且决不能 再说一遍 决不能被用于 |
[1:39:37] | for private Polish chitchat. | 个人间的波兰语闲谈 |
[1:39:44] | Finally, | 最后 |
[1:39:45] | and God alone knows why, | 只有上帝才知道为什么 |
[1:39:48] | I’ve received the following signal. | 我收到了如下的通知 |
[1:39:51] | “Congratulations. As of today this squadron is operational.” | 祝贺你们 从今天起 这个中队可以作战了 |
[1:39:56] | Signed Keith Park, Air Vice Marshal, AOC 11 Group. | 署名 基斯·帕克 空军少将 11大队空军指挥官 |
[1:40:04] | I was wrong about the Poles. | 在波兰人的问题上我犯了错误 |
[1:40:06] | We also have the second Polish squadron, sir. | 我们还有第二支波兰中队 长官 |
[1:40:09] | I thought you’d mention them. All right, make them operational. | 我想你已经提过了 好吧 让他们参加战斗 |
[1:40:13] | And the Canadians? | 还有加拿大的 |
[1:40:14] | And the Czechs. We need them all. | 还有捷克的 我们需要他们全部 |
[1:40:30] | – Looks like London again, sir. – Yes. | – 看上去又是轰炸伦敦 长官 – 是啊 |
[1:40:36] | And there’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[1:40:40] | But if Goering should concentrate on London by day, | 但是 如果戈林白天也一直盯住伦敦炸 |
[1:40:46] | it’s another matter. | 那就是另一回事了 |
[1:40:48] | If it means he leaves my airfields alone, I shan’t complain. | 如果这意味着他不炸我的飞机场 我不会抱怨的 |
[1:40:54] | Even a few days would give me the chance to get back to full strength. | 只要有那么几天时间 我就有机会回复全部的力量 |
[1:40:58] | He’ll have farther to come. | 他来程所飞行的距离就更远 |
[1:41:00] | And to go back. We’ll have more time to intercept. | 返航的距离也一样 我们就有足够的时间来拦截 |
[1:41:04] | What’s more important, Park, | 重要的是 帕克 |
[1:41:08] | his fighters have only fuel enough for ten minutes over London. | 他的战斗机所携带的油料只够在伦敦上空待10分钟 |
[1:41:13] | His bombers will lose much of their protection, and for the first time, | 他的轰炸机会失去很多保护 他们将首次 |
[1:41:19] | they’ll all come within the range of 12 Group. | 全部进入12大队的攻击范围 |
[1:41:25] | Perhaps now, at last, | 也许现在 到最后 |
[1:41:27] | we shall see what Leigh-Mallory’s “Big Wings” are made of. | 我们应该看看雷·马洛里的大编队策略究竟如何 |
[1:41:35] | Turning on London could be the Germans’ biggest blunder. | 发动对伦敦的攻击可能是德国人最大的错误 |
[1:41:45] | Spider Leader, this is Top Hat Control. | 蜘蛛长机 这里是”礼帽”导航员 |
[1:41:47] | Bandits now 20 miles east of you, heading southeast. | 敌机现在距你们东方20英里 飞向东南 |
[1:41:51] | – Vector 120. Make Angels two-o. – Roger, Top Hat. | – 航向120 转角度20 – 收到 礼帽 |
[1:41:56] | Foxtrot Leader, this is Tango Control. | 狐步长机 这里是”探戈”导航员 |
[1:41:59] | Foxtrot Leader. Pass your message. | 狐步长机 请讲话 |
[1:42:02] | I have some trade for you building up over green “A”. | 我这有笔买卖 在绿色A区上方 |
[1:42:06] | Roger, Tango. | 收到 探戈 |
[1:42:11] | Spider Leader, Top Hat Control. Your customers appear to be splitting up. | 蜘蛛长机 这里是礼帽导航员 你的顾客看上去分开了 |
[1:42:16] | Main force heading for London will be your target. | 飞往伦敦的主力是你们的目标 |
[1:42:20] | Vector 090. | 航向090 |
[1:42:23] | Roger, Top Hat. | 收到 礼帽 |
[1:42:30] | Batman Control, climb to Angels one-nine. | 这里是蝙蝠侠导航员 爬升到角度19 |
[1:42:35] | Roger, Batman. | 收到 蝙蝠侠 |
[1:42:44] | Thank you, Kenley. | 再次感谢 |
[1:42:47] | This should give them something to think about. | 这次要给他们点厉害瞧瞧 |
[1:42:53] | Starlight Control to Dog Tail. | 星光导航员呼叫狗尾 |
[1:42:55] | Keep an eye out for a friendly wing joining you on your port side. | 注意外面加入的友机在你们的左舷 |
[1:43:00] | Roger, Starlight. | 收到 星光 |
[1:43:02] | I see them! I see them! Bloody marvelous! | 我看见他们了 我看见他们了 真太棒了 |
[1:43:06] | Foxtrot Leader, Tango Control. Bandits now probably slightly below you. | 狐步长机 这里是探戈导航员 敌机现在可能就在你们下面一点 |
[1:43:12] | Roger, Tango, I’ve got them. | 收到 探戈 我来对付他们 |
[1:43:18] | Peewee Leader turning starboard now. | 矮人长机 现在向右转 |
[1:43:23] | Watch out for 109s above. | 密切注意”梅塞施密特109″的动向 |
[1:43:26] | Roger, Fairfield Leader. Going up now. | 收到 菲尔菲尔德长机 现在拉升 |
[1:43:29] | – Take the left- hand pair, Blue Leader. – Roger. | – 你负责左边部分 蓝色长机 – 收到 |
[1:43:32] | Everybody else, keep tight. | 其它所有人保持警惕 |
[1:43:41] | – Swarms of the sods! – Foxtrot Leader. Cut that out. | – 好大一群啊 长官 – 狐步长机 切断他 |
[1:43:45] | Everyone keep quiet. | 全体保持安静 |
[1:44:29] | Leave the flaming fighters. It’s the bloody bombers we want. | 别管那些冒烟的战斗机了 我们要对付的是该死的轰炸机 |
[1:44:48] | Ox, will you pipe down? | 奥克斯 你安静点好吗 |
[1:45:05] | Ox, behind you! | 奥克斯 在你后面 |
[1:45:07] | Behind! | 后面 |
[1:46:15] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[1:46:17] | “Good afternoon” my arse! | 下午好笨蛋 你这个德国佬 |
[1:46:20] | You Boche bastard. Put your hands up. Come on, put them up. | 举起手来 快点 举起来 |
[1:46:24] | Cor blimey! Your mitts, mate. Your mitts. | 老天爷 你的手套 |
[1:46:26] | Put them up there! Go on, go on, get going. | 把他们举起来 快点 走起来 |
[1:46:28] | Go on, march! I’ll give you “Good afternoon”! Go on | 你们要把我带到哪里去 我是和你们一起战斗的 |
[1:48:08] | Are you telling me our losses are critical? | 你要告诉我 你们的损失很要紧咯 |
[1:48:12] | We’re bombing day and night – | 我们白天黑夜地轰炸 |
[1:48:15] | pilots are tired and the planes need servicing. | 我们的飞行员疲劳了 战机需要维护 |
[1:48:19] | Be specific! What are you telling me? | 具体点 你到底要告诉我什么 |
[1:48:23] | The English have changed tactics. | 英国人改变了战术 |
[1:48:26] | Changed tactics? How? | 改变战术 怎么变 |
[1:48:29] | They are attacking in large numbers. | 他们参加攻击的数量很大 |
[1:48:32] | Our bombers lack close fighter protection. | 我们的轰炸机缺乏战斗机近距离的保护 |
[1:48:39] | The fighters are always there. | 战斗机一直在那儿 |
[1:48:41] | But not close enough? | 但是离的不够近 是吗 |
[1:48:43] | You yourself were a fighter pilot | 您自己也当过战斗机飞行员 |
[1:48:45] | the fighter is a hunter. | 战斗机是猎手 |
[1:48:48] | Yes, I was a fighter pilot | 我曾是个战斗机飞行员 |
[1:48:51] | I was not a coward! | 但我不是个懦夫 |
[1:48:53] | There is no suggestion of cowardice, sir! | 我们并没有怯懦 |
[1:48:56] | I am making the suggestion. | 我正在提建议 |
[1:48:59] | From now on the fighters will stay with the bombers. | 从现在起 战斗机将和我们的轰炸机靠在一起 |
[1:49:04] | And lose the advantage of speed and surprise? | 不就失去他们在突然性和速度上天然的优势了 |
[1:49:09] | You will obey orders! | 执行命令 |
[1:49:12] | The invasion cannot begin until we have cleared the skies. | 我们只有掌握了制空权 才能开始入侵英伦三岛 |
[1:49:19] | Come, my friends. I have chastised you enough. | 来吧 我的朋友们 我责备的太多了 |
[1:49:23] | But I am here to help. | 但是我是为了帮助你们 |
[1:49:27] | Is there anything you need? | 你们需要什么吗 |
[1:49:30] | Foehn? Falke? | 佛恩 弗兰克 |
[1:49:32] | Yes, sir, a squadron of Spitfires. | 是的 长官 一支”喷火”中队 |
[1:49:56] | Two squadrons, left and above. | 两大群 左上方 |
[1:50:00] | Everyone keep quiet. | 保持安静 |
[1:50:02] | Hold your positions. | 不要动 |
[1:50:10] | Don’t break – wait for my order. | 不要开火 等我命令 |
[1:50:32] | We’ll take the rear starboard. Yellow, you take the port. | 我们负责右翼后方 黄色分队 你们负责左翼 |
[1:50:35] | Roger. | 收到 |
[1:52:22] | Thanks awfully, old chap. | 非常感谢 老伙计 |
[1:52:29] | I have promised the Fuehrer we will destroy the R.A. F. | 我向元首保证过 |
[1:52:32] | The weather won’t last forever. | 天气不会永远不好 |
[1:52:34] | We must finish it! | 我们必须完成它 |
[1:52:40] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[1:52:50] | – Hostile two-nine. Thirty plus. – Here we are. | – 敌机方位29 30架 – 我们到了 |
[1:52:52] | The miracle of the loaves. | 奇迹啊 |
[1:52:55] | We should have moved in here before we were bombed. | 在被轰炸前我们就该搬到这来 |
[1:52:58] | Ah, Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[1:53:01] | I’d like you to meet our new assistant controller. | 很荣幸介绍你认识我们新来的助理导航 |
[1:53:04] | Squadron Leader Tom Evans, | 中队长 汤姆·伊文思 |
[1:53:07] | Section Officer Harvey. | 小队长 哈维 |
[1:53:11] | – How do you do? – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[1:53:14] | He knows your old man. | 他认识你丈夫 |
[1:53:18] | How is Colin? | 科林好吗 |
[1:53:19] | Haven’t seen him since my little escapade with a burning Hurricane. | 自从上次从着火的”飓风”里逃出来以后 我就再没见过他了 |
[1:53:23] | Excuse me, ma’am. Ma’am? | 对不起 女士 |
[1:53:26] | There’s a call for you. | 有电话找你 |
[1:53:30] | – Will you excuse me just a minute? – Yes. | – 能不能失陪一下 – 当然 |
[1:53:33] | – Thanks. Where is it? – It’s round the corner. | – 谢谢 – 在拐角处 |
[1:53:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:53:40] | – It’s me. – How on earth did you get through here? | – 是我 – 你怎么打到这儿来了 |
[1:53:45] | Oh, put it down to rank. I said I was an old battle- ax from the Air Ministry. | 别跟我提级别的事 我说 我是空军部一个不好惹的主 |
[1:53:49] | Colin! That was very clever. | 科林 真聪明啊 |
[1:53:53] | Any news? | 有什么消息吗 |
[1:53:54] | About? | 关于什么 |
[1:53:56] | Your posting, you silly idiot. | 你的任命 这个笨蛋 |
[1:54:01] | Well, you’ve applied? | 哦 你申请了 |
[1:54:04] | I’ve been so busy here. It’s really not as simple as all that. | 我这儿太忙了 事情没有那么简单 |
[1:54:07] | Now, look, why the hell not? | 瞧 为什么没有那么简单 |
[1:54:09] | Well, to be absolutely honest, I forgot. I know, darling, I’m sorry. | 老实说 我忘了 我知道 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[1:54:12] | Look, Groupy’s here now. I’ll go and talk to him right away. | 葛鲁皮来了 我得马上过去和他谈谈 好吗 |
[1:54:15] | All right? | 好吗 |
[1:54:16] | Colin? | 科林 |
[1:54:19] | Colin. | 科林 |
[1:54:23] | Colin? | 科林 |
[1:54:27] | Get through all right, sir? | 一切顺利吗 长官 |
[1:54:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:54:33] | Let me give you a piece of advice. | 我给你一个忠告 |
[1:54:35] | What’s that, sir? | 是什么 长官 |
[1:54:37] | Stay single. | 单身万岁 |
[1:54:40] | SEPTEMBER 15th. 1940 | 1940年9月15日 |
[1:54:55] | Are you still with me, Dog Tail Red Two? | 你还跟着我吗 狗尾分队 红色2号 |
[1:54:58] | Affirmative, Red Leader. | 是的 红色长机 |
[1:55:00] | Directly behind you and on your starboard side. | 就在你后面右舷一侧 |
[1:56:11] | What happened to Harvey? | 哈维怎么了 |
[1:56:14] | He got a 109 then ran into trouble, but he’s all right. | 他被梅塞施密特109击中了 然后就有了些麻烦 不过他很好 |
[1:56:17] | No mistake. I saw him bail out. | 没错 我看见他跳出来了 |
[1:56:21] | Eyes right! Attention! | 右 右 立正 |
[1:56:25] | Right, stand at ease. | 好吧 稍息 |
[1:56:28] | Corporal Seymour here will detail you to your various watches. | 西摩尔下士会安排你们的值班时间 |
[1:56:34] | I left out the bit about the wolf whistles. You’re better at that. | 我有点忘记口令了 那个还是你在行 |
[1:56:36] | The erks have other things on their minds nowadays, thank goodness. | 如今人们脑子里都在想别的东西 感谢上帝 |
[1:56:39] | Right! Front! | 好吧 立正 |
[1:56:42] | – Right. Neville? – Corporal. | – 很好 内维尔 – 下士 |
[1:56:44] | – Kennedy T. – Corporal. | – 肯尼迪 – 下士 |
[1:56:45] | – Philps. – Corporal. | – 菲利浦斯 – 下士 |
[1:56:46] | – Blackstone. – Corporal. | – 巴拉克 – 下士 |
[1:56:48] | Selkirk | 斯克尔克 |
[1:56:51] | It’s Colin? | 是科林 |
[1:56:53] | He isn’t dead, Maggie. He’s going to be all right. | 他还没死 麦琪 他会好起来的 |
[1:56:59] | They can do wonders nowadays, you know, it’s… | 他们现在能够创造奇迹的 你知道 |
[1:57:03] | It’s just a question of time, that’s all. | 这只是时间问题 |
[1:57:10] | We’ll get you a posting so you can be near him. | 我们会为你安排个职位 你就可以离他近点了 |
[1:57:17] | Is he badly burned? | 他是不是严重烧伤了 |
[1:57:31] | You sent for me, sir? | 您找我 长官 |
[1:57:33] | Yes, Peter, I want you to take over Red Section. | 是的 彼得 我要你接手红色分队 |
[1:57:38] | Who are my numbers two and three, sir? | 谁是我的二号和三号机 长官 |
[1:57:41] | They’re a couple of new lads. They’re outside. | 是一对新人 他们在外面 |
[1:57:49] | Get moving! | 行动 |
[1:57:51] | Right, then. | 那么好吧 |
[1:57:54] | How many hours on Spits? | 你们飞过几小时 |
[1:57:56] | Ten, sir. | 10小时 长官 |
[1:57:57] | Seven, sir. | 7小时 长官 |
[1:57:58] | Stick to me like glue, and keep your eyes open. | 像胶水一样贴紧我 要全神贯注 |
[1:58:16] | Hornchurch Control, put up 222 and 603 Squadrons to intercept Hostile Two-Six. | 导航员 让方位222和603的中队出击拦截 敌机方位26 |
[1:58:22] | Winston would pick on a day like this to come. | 温斯顿会挑这么一天来的 |
[1:58:25] | – It’s landed and refueling. – Have you any sightings of a raid? | – 这能降落和补充燃料 – 你有足够的视野搜索吗 |
[1:58:31] | Have you any more recent plots on Hostile Three-One? | 你有更多近期的区域图对付敌机方位31 |
[1:58:37] | – Is everything up? – The lot, sir. | – 都起飞了 – 全部 长官 |
[1:58:41] | – Reserves? – None. | – 后备呢 – 没有了 |
[1:58:46] | That’s what I’ve just told the Prime Minister. | 我刚才就这么跟首相说的 |
[1:58:48] | Have confirmed hostile Four-Two, moving north. | 确认敌机方位42 朝北移动 |
[1:58:52] | Request 611 and 151 Squadrons to stand by. | 请611和151编队待命 |
[1:58:56] | Please confirm Coltishall squadrons airborne. | 请确认诺福克科提肖中队空降 |
[1:59:22] | Red Three, this is Red One. Much closer, I can hardly see you. | 红色3号 这里是红色1号 太近了 我几乎看不到你了 |
[1:59:29] | Red Two, you must keep up with me. | 红色2号 你必须跟紧我 |
[1:59:33] | Right, Red Section, here we go. | 好吧 红色小队 我们走 |
[1:59:36] | Stick to me like glue. | 贴紧我 |
[1:59:52] | Red Three, behind you! | 红色3号 注意后面 |
[2:02:23] | Come in, Blue Two. | 快回答 蓝色2号 |
[2:04:42] | Hey, kids, shut up, will you? | 嘿 孩子们 别吵了 行不行 |
[2:04:45] | This is the BBC Home Service. | 这里是BBC在为您广播 |
[2:04:48] | Here is the 9:00 news, and this is Armand Adell reading it. | 现在是9:00新闻 由阿曼德·阿德尔为您播送 |
[2:04:54] | Up till 8:00 tonight, 165 German aircraft had been destroyed | 截至今晚8:00 敌人今天发动的 |
[2:05:00] | in big-scale attacks attempted by the enemy today | 针对伦敦和我国东南部的攻击中 |
[2:05:04] | on London and the Southeast. | 共有165架德国飞机被击毁 |
[2:05:07] | We lost 30 fighters, with 10 of the pilots safe. | 我们损失了30架战斗机 其中10名飞行员获救 |
[2:05:14] | Buckingham Palace has been bombed again, but no one was hurt. | 白金汉宫再次遭到了轰炸 但是没有人受伤 |
[2:05:24] | Yes? | 喂 |
[2:05:26] | Yes, one moment. | 是的 请等一下 |
[2:05:27] | It’s the Air Minister, sir, on the scrambler. | 是空军部长 长官 在保密电话 |
[2:05:33] | Yes? | 喂 |
[2:05:34] | Ah, Dowding. | 道丁 |
[2:05:37] | Look, our people in Washington are having trouble with the American press. | 瞧 我们在华盛顿的人在对付美国媒体上有了点麻烦 |
[2:05:41] | It’s about today’s figures. | 是关于今天的统计数字 |
[2:05:44] | German sources there are saying that our claims are wildly exaggerated. | 德国人说我们声明完全言过其实 |
[2:05:53] | Hello? Are you there, Dowding? | 喂 你在吗 道丁 |
[2:05:56] | I’m here, Minister. | 我在 部长 |
[2:05:58] | Well, I mean, can you verify the figures? | 好吧 你能核实一下这些数字吗 |
[2:06:02] | I’m not very interested in propaganda. | 我对宣传没有什么兴趣 |
[2:06:06] | If we’re right, they’ll give up. | 如果我们是对的 他们将会放弃进攻 |
[2:06:09] | If we’re wrong, they’ll be in London in a week. | 如果我们是错的 他们就会在一周内进攻伦敦 |
[2:06:44] | – Morning, Arnold. – Morning, sir. | – 早上好 阿诺德 – 早上好 长官 |
[2:06:46] | Morning, sir. | 早上好 长官 |
[2:06:50] | – Morning, Arnold. – Morning, Flight. | – 早上好 阿诺德 – 早上好 克莱德 |
[2:07:04] | Dispersal. | 传达室 |
[2:07:09] | Right. | 好的 |
[2:07:11] | Tea’s up. | 茶好了 |
[2:08:55] | – Good morning, sir. – Morning. | – 早上好 长官 – 早上好 |
[2:08:59] | They’re late this morning, sir. | 今天早上他们迟到了 长官 |
[2:09:04] | The bastards are up to something. | 那些混蛋有什么事正忙着呢 |
[2:09:13] | Quick march! | 快速列队 |
[2:09:30] | You have let me down! | 你让我失望了 |
[2:09:34] | You have betrayed me! | 你背叛了我 |