英文名称:battle los angeles
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | An unprecedented meteor shower | 一未知太空陨石群 |
[00:12] | falling off the coast of Tokyo. | 坠落在东京海岸 |
[00:14] | The entire city is mesmerised | 面对这突如其来的景象 |
[00:16] | by this incredible sight. | 整座城市都目瞪口呆 |
[00:19] | Two hours after the first contact | 首次接触的两小时后 |
[00:21] | an unidentified enemy has reached our coastlines | 一批不明身份的敌人 |
[00:24] | in a swift and militaristic attack. | 闪击了我们的海岸线 |
[00:30] | Right now, one thing is clear: The world is at war. | 现在可以肯定的是 战争降临了 |
[00:49] | At 14:46 Pacific Standard Time | 太平洋时间14点46分 |
[00:51] | 12 different locations across the globe were breached | 全世界有十二个地方遭到了 |
[00:54] | in a coordinated attack by an unknown enemy. | 不明身份敌人有组织的攻击 |
[00:58] | All breaches were along the coastline | 每条遭到攻击的海岸线 |
[01:01] | in what is a campaign of rapid dominance. | 都被敌人迅速掌握 |
[01:04] | This is a textbook military invasion. | 这是一场教科书般的袭击 |
[01:07] | There are massive casualties in New York. | 纽约伤亡惨重 |
[01:10] | Defensive lines are being set up in Boston. | 军队正在波士顿布置防线 |
[01:13] | And at 13:15 Zulu time, we lost communications | 世界时13点15分 我们与旧金山 |
[01:17] | with San Francisco and San Diego. | 和圣地亚哥失去了联系 |
[01:20] | Their status is unknown. | 那里的情况依然未知 |
[01:23] | What we know is that we are the last offensive force | 唯一肯定的是 我们是西海岸 |
[01:24] | on the West Coast. | 仅存的武装力量 |
[01:28] | We cannot lose Los Angeles. | 我们不能再失去洛杉矶 |
[01:35] | We have five birds down two klicks west of CP Victory. | 有五架战机在指挥所以西两公里处被击落 |
[01:39] | We’re hit, we’re hit! | 我们被击中了 |
[01:40] | Tighten your asses, we’re going down! | 坐稳了 我们要坠落了 |
[01:42] | Command and control is down. | 和指挥中心失去联系 |
[01:44] | Civilians in need of support two klicks northeast. | 东南两公里处有平民需要帮助 |
[01:46] | Cables inbound. Engage your sectors of fire, over. | 线路接通 进入战斗区域 完毕 |
[01:49] | Oh, shit. Shit, shit, shit. | 我擦擦擦擦 |
[02:21] | Good morning. 94.5 with | 早上好 这里是调频94.5 |
[02:23] | the Surfrider Foundation Morning Surf Report. | 冲浪者协会早间海浪情况报道 |
[02:26] | 潘德顿军事基地[海军陆战队基地] 圣奥诺弗雷军事海滩 | |
[02:27] | Surfers, hard northeast conditions blowing out there | 冲浪爱好者们 东北方向有风吹来 |
[02:29] | the ocean slopping and chopping. | 大海在蠢蠢欲动 |
[02:33] | There is some size starting to build | 海面已泛起涟漪 |
[02:58] | Morning, staff sergeant. | 早 参谋军士 |
[03:02] | Morning, staff sergeant. | 早 参谋军士 |
[03:11] | Morning, you little prick. | 早 你们这帮小鬼 |
[03:28] | You know what they say. | 你知道那句老话吧 |
[03:30] | You’re only as old as you feel, staff sergeant. | 人老心不老 参谋军士 |
[03:32] | That’s what l’m worried about. I can’t feel a damn thing. | 我怕的就是这个 我心都不知道去哪了 |
[03:41] | To the Pacific for our next report, | 下一条报道 |
[03:43] | where a cluster of meteors | 据测明天早上 |
[03:46] | 潘德顿军事基地 海军陆战队基地 | |
[03:47] | is predicted to enter our atmosphere | 会有一陨石群穿过大气层 |
[03:49] | in the early hours tomorrow morning. | 进入太平洋区域 |
[03:51] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[03:52] | They’re expected to strike | 预计坠落在 |
[03:54] | miles from land, far into the Pacific Ocean. | 远离陆地的太平洋深处 |
[03:58] | – John. – Oh, God. | -约翰 -老天 |
[04:01] | What’s up, Mike? | 你好吗 迈克 |
[04:03] | Hey. What happened to that picture of us | 我们在伊拉克跟那骆驼 |
[04:04] | in Iraq with that camel? | 合影的照片哪去了 |
[04:07] | I mean, your girlfriend. | 就是你那女朋友 |
[04:09] | Hey, is this for real? | 这是真的吗 |
[04:11] | It’s got your signature. | 你竟然签名了 |
[04:12] | I said, “That’s gotta be a mistake. He can’t write.” | 我还说 “搞错了吧 他会写字吗” |
[04:15] | No mistake, John. | 没搞错 约翰 |
[04:17] | I did my 20. I know when to get out. | 我服役了20年 该退休了 |
[04:19] | Come on. You got | 得了吧 你舍得 |
[04:21] | the box full of medals, a file full of commendations. | 那堆勋章和荣誉吗 |
[04:23] | You can have them. | 你要的话给你好了 |
[04:24] | Seems you like interior decorating. | 你不是喜欢室内装潢吗 |
[04:26] | A Marine’s got a shelf life, you know? | 知道吗 每个海陆都有个保质期 |
[04:28] | After that…. | 在那之后… |
[04:30] | What? He spoils? | 怎么 就过期了吗 |
[04:31] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[04:33] | I’ll finish my training assignment with these Marines. | 我会训练完这些陆战队员 |
[04:36] | Get them combat ready. | 让他们做好准备投入战斗 |
[04:38] | And then I’ll be on my merry way. | 之后我就过自己的日子去了 |
[04:41] | You know, we could always use | 那啥 我们这里 |
[04:43] | another lean, mean typing machine. | 不多几个打字员 |
[04:45] | Shit, I ain’t | 呸 我可不想 |
[04:46] | built like you, John. | 变成你这样 约翰 |
[04:47] | Ugly, slow, soft. | 又丑又慢又肥 |
[04:52] | God. | 老天 |
[04:55] | You had to make some tough calls there, Mike. | 你当时不得不做出那种决定 迈克 |
[04:59] | Especially that last one. | 尤其是那最后一个决定 |
[05:02] | We all wish your men made it home. | 我们都希望你手下还活着 |
[05:07] | Here we go. | 就这样吧 |
[05:18] | You’re expired. | 你过期了 |
[05:20] | Clear the shelf | 把架子清干净吧 |
[05:22] | staff sergeant. | 参谋军士 |
[05:36] | Everything I know is in here, John. | 我所知的一切都在这里了 约翰 |
[05:56] | What typically would have been detected months, | 一般而言 陨石群应在几个月 |
[05:58] | if not years, before | 甚至几年前就被探测到 |
[06:00] | surfaced in less than four hours. | 却在四小时内突然出现 |
[06:02] | These images giving some idea of | 这些图像给我们提供了 |
[06:04] | the rate these meteors are travelling. | 一些陨石群的移动信息 |
[06:08] | Scientists are abuzz, scrambling to try and understand it. | 科学家正为解释这一现象想破了头 |
[06:10] | There’s something just extremely uncomfortable | 你个大男人还闻花香 |
[06:13] | about a man your size sniffing a flower. | 哥怎么看怎么别扭 |
[06:16] | What you want is some hydrangeas. | 你该买些八仙花 |
[06:18] | Popular wedding flower, | 有绿色和蓝色 |
[06:19] | come in green, blue. | 婚礼上都用这个 |
[06:21] | What colour is the bridesmaids’ dresses? | 伴娘穿什么颜色 |
[06:24] | – Good question. – You’re amazing. Take a whiff. Smell it. | -问住我了 -受不了你 先闻闻吧 |
[06:29] | Yes, pretty girl? | 怎么了 大美人 |
[06:31] | For 300 more, she said we could have sprays of lilies. | 她说再加三百块我们能买个百合花环 |
[06:35] | Now, I know it’s a lot, | 我知道这很贵 |
[06:36] | but it’d be so beautiful. What do you think? | 但真的好美 你觉得呢 |
[06:38] | 300 dollars? Goodness gracious. | 三百块 老天爷 |
[06:40] | It’s a no-brainer. You’re only getting married once. | 犹豫什么 你这辈子就结一次婚 |
[06:43] | Worry about 300 bucks? | 还在乎这三百块钱吗 |
[06:44] | – Thank you, Stavrou. Thank you. – Yeah, no worries. | -谢谢了 斯达夫 -客气 |
[06:49] | You know what? It’s your day. Do whatever you want. | 今天你做主 你想要什么都行 |
[06:55] | I’m gonna hit you with something. What are you doing? | 我真想扁你 你这是搞什么 |
[06:57] | Busting your balls. | 拆你台 |
[06:59] | Tomorrow we shop for cakes. | 明天我们去买蛋糕 |
[07:00] | And I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[07:02] | I love cake. | 我喜欢蛋糕 |
[07:16] | Yo, Doc. What you doing? | 医生 你在做什么 |
[07:18] | Skyping back home. | 跟家里打视频电话 |
[07:19] | Is that your girlfriend? Damn, she fine. | 那是你女友吗 哇靠 好正点 |
[07:23] | Doc. My boy. | 真有你的 医生 |
[07:29] | That’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[07:34] | Goddamn. | 老天 |
[07:36] | Shoot, man. I’m speaking objectively here, | 别这样 我是客观评价嘛 |
[07:38] | you know what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[07:40] | All right, no, stop playing! | 好了 停下 别打我 |
[07:45] | Doc, is it all right if I have one of those first? | 医生 我能先吃块糖吗 |
[07:49] | You eat it at your own risk. | 吃了后果自负 |
[07:54] | They’re very old. | 放了很长时间了 |
[07:57] | So do you feel that you’re making progress? | 那你觉得情况好转了吗 |
[08:01] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:04] | I’m sleeping a lot better. | 我睡眠质量好多了 |
[08:06] | And then also around the firing range and everything | 我刚回来时一听见呯呯声 |
[08:09] | when I first came back and hear the pop, pop, pop | 就感觉又回到了战场上 |
[08:12] | I’d get jumpy and | 我变得有些神经质 |
[08:13] | it would mess with me a bit and a little bit of a setback. | 这给我带来不少困扰 |
[08:16] | But now it, you know | 但是 现在 |
[08:19] | doesn’t bother me. | 已经没问题了 |
[08:21] | So I think that’s progress. | 我认为我的情况好些了 |
[08:23] | So, what’s the story with my status, doc? | 那你认为呢 医生 |
[08:26] | I mean, are you gonna clear me for combat? Because…. | 我是说 你同意我回归部队了吗 因为… |
[08:29] | Yeah, l feel good. | 我感觉不错 |
[08:34] | Let’s meet again next week | 我们下个星期再见面 |
[08:38] | and we’ll discuss it. Okay? | 到时再讨论这个问题 好吗 |
[08:42] | All right, thank you. Thank you very much, doc. | 好吧 谢谢你 医生 |
[08:53] | Harris’ girl is making the dude organise his entire wedding | 我们出发前两周 哈里斯的女友 |
[08:57] | two weeks before we deploy. | 一直和他忙着筹备婚礼 |
[08:59] | I say the chick’s busting his balls like nobody’s business. | 我觉得那小妞可把他给整惨了 |
[09:05] | But he got two weeks to get it done | 但他也只有两周时间 |
[09:07] | because we’re out. | 因为我们马上要开拔了 |
[09:08] | So I just came by to visit you one last time before we leave. | 所以我走之前来看看你 |
[09:12] | And I brought Dad’s five iron with me. | 我带来了老爸的五号球杆 |
[09:14] | And you know what that means. | 你知道这是什么意思吧 |
[09:17] | Me and the boys are gonna go out tonight, | 今晚我和弟兄们会一起出去 |
[09:19] | continue the tradition. | 继续我们的传统 |
[09:22] | Have a good time, you know? | 欢乐一下 |
[09:26] | I’ll see you soon, bro. | 回见 老哥 |
[09:32] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[09:37] | Motown, give me boots. I’m going skiing. | 莫塔 你这球打得可真远 |
[09:39] | Oh, that’s how you do it, baby. | 就该这么打球 老弟 |
[09:44] | Here they come. | 她们来了 |
[09:45] | Don’t mess this up, man. | 别搞砸了 伙计 |
[09:47] | They cannot know that you a virgin. | 别让她们知道你是个处男 |
[09:48] | How do you know I… Who says I’m a virgin? | 你怎么知道我…谁说我是处男了 |
[09:51] | We know you are. Look at your face. | 我们都知道 看你那表情 |
[09:53] | What are you telling her? Telling her what? | 那你要怎么跟她搭讪 跟她聊什么 |
[09:57] | Oh, come on, you guys. You’re killing me. | 你们这帮坏人 就会欺负我 |
[10:02] | That dog gonna hunt! Damn, Daktari, you can play, man. | 不错啊 医生 你有两下子 |
[10:05] | We have courses in Nigeria, Imlay. | 咱尼日利亚也有高尔夫 埃姆雷 |
[10:07] | Shit. How am I supposed to know, man? | 老天 我怎么会知道 |
[10:09] | It’s an American game, right? | 这是美国人的运动吧 |
[10:11] | Adukwu’s our Navy corpsman. He’s like a medic. | 阿杜库是我们海军医务兵 就像是医护兵 |
[10:14] | No, not like a medic. | 不 不是医护兵 |
[10:15] | Medic is the Army. I’m a Navy corpsman. | 陆军里才这么叫 我是海军医务兵 |
[10:17] | Well, sailor, yes. | 好吧 水手 听你的 |
[10:19] | I came here to become a doctor. | 我来这是为了当医生 |
[10:26] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[10:29] | That’s like number five. | 你好像喝了五瓶了吧 |
[10:30] | How many have you had? | 你喝了多少 |
[10:32] | No, I’m good. | 没事 我还行 |
[10:33] | Now, this guy here, Mr. Lenihan | 看这个家伙 勒宁汉先生 |
[10:37] | his mom signed so he could join up at 17. | 他妈妈签字同意让他17岁参军 |
[10:40] | And I look after him | 而我就负责照顾他 |
[10:41] | because this boy don’t know his ass from a hot rock. | 因为这哥们还是看漫画的年纪咧 |
[10:49] | Not on my truck, dude! | 别吐我车上 混蛋 |
[10:51] | Easy, now. Easy, buddy. | 放松 小兄弟 |
[10:55] | – Toast. To Lenihan. – To Lenihan! | -敬勒宁汉 干杯 -干杯 |
[10:58] | Good luck, rookie. | 祝你好运 菜鸟 |
[11:00] | Retreat, hell! | 撤退你妹 |
[11:01] | Emergency developing throughout | 美国航空局和航天界 |
[11:03] | NASA and the space community. | 已进入紧急戒备状态 |
[11:04] | We now know that meteors will land off | 就目前了解 陨石群会降落 |
[11:06] | the coasts of eight different cities | 在八个沿海城市附近海域 |
[11:09] | and that number could keep rising. | 这一数字还会持续增加 |
[11:11] | Evacuations now under way in Southern California | 南加州政府正在 |
[11:14] | moving the population back from the coastline. | 紧急疏散沿海居民 |
[11:17] | But a lot of curious people are clamouring for views. | 但仍有众多好奇民众强烈要求围观 |
[11:20] | What are you doing up so early? | 你怎么起这么早 |
[11:21] | Lieutenant. Still gotta get used to that. | 少尉 还得慢慢习惯 |
[11:29] | This thing right? | 别好了吗 |
[11:31] | – Here. You want me to do it? – It’s tricky. | -来 要我帮你吗 -这有技巧 |
[11:34] | They gotta be parallel to the deck. | 这几条杠要注意的就是 |
[11:36] | That’s the whole thing with these bars. | 彼此之间要平行 |
[11:38] | – Don’t forget to call Mr. Gilliam, okay? – Okay. | -别忘了给吉连打电话 -好 |
[11:40] | – Call me later. – I’ll call you later. | -一会给我电话 -我一会给你电话 |
[11:46] | That’s my baby. All right. | 再见 我的宝贝儿 |
[12:07] | Let’s go! Move! | 快走 快点 |
[12:14] | Quick time! March! | 齐步 走 |
[12:20] | Marines! Into the trucks and | 陆战队员 快上车 |
[12:23] | report to your company! Let’s go! | 回各自连队报道 出发 |
[12:25] | Move it! Let’s move! | 快点 动起来 |
[12:27] | Move it! | 快点 |
[12:28] | – Load them up! – Move it! | -带上他们 -快点 |
[12:31] | What’s going on, first sergeant? | 怎么回事 士官长 |
[12:35] | Meteors’ hitting off California now | 陨石快要坠落加州了 |
[12:38] | but they got the whole goddamn base being mobilised. | 而上头已经动员了整个基地 |
[12:41] | I’m bringing you back to the company, Mike. They need you. | 我要你回连队报道 迈克 他们需要你 |
[12:46] | First sergeant. | 士官长 |
[12:49] | All hands on deck, staff sergeant. | 全员都出动了 参谋军士 |
[12:56] | – You heard we might be mobilising? – Yes, sir. | -你听说总动员了吗 -是的 长官 |
[12:59] | Moving you up to squad leader. | 升你为班长 |
[13:00] | It’s a big responsibility, but you can handle it. | 责任重了 但我相信你能胜任 |
[13:03] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[13:05] | Staff Sergeant Beck is being replaced | 南兹参谋军士回来 |
[13:06] | by Staff Sergeant Nantz. | 接替贝克参谋军士 |
[13:09] | What do you know about him? | 你了解他吗 |
[13:11] | He’s a very dedicated Marine. | 他是名尽职尽责的陆战队员 |
[13:15] | Don’t bullshit me, corporal. | 别糊弄我 下士 |
[13:17] | What’d you hear about his last tour? | 他上次任务你知道多少 |
[13:20] | Just the grimy details that everybody else already knows. | 就大家都知道的那些破事儿 |
[13:24] | But at the end of the day, you’re our lieutenant | 但今天 你是我们的排长 |
[13:26] | and we take our orders from you, sir. | 我们听你的命令 长官 |
[13:32] | You’re assigned to 1st Platoon | 你被分到一排 |
[13:34] | under Second Lieutenant Martinez. | 听命于马丁内斯少尉 |
[13:37] | His platoon sergeant’s on leave, | 他那排的参谋士官在休假 |
[13:39] | so you’re gonna have to suck it up. | 所以你就只能忍忍了 |
[13:42] | Yeah, so, here’s the lieutenant right up here, 1 o’clock. | 一点钟方向 就是那个少尉 |
[13:45] | He’s a kid, Mike. | 他就是个小屁孩 迈克 |
[13:47] | Right out of officer training school. | 刚从军官培训学校毕业 |
[13:49] | He’s only been with us a month, | 虽然才来这一个月 |
[13:51] | but I think he’s sharp. | 但我觉得他有两下子 |
[13:53] | It’s just an evacuation, buddy. He’s in charge. | 就是次疏散行动 由他负责 |
[13:57] | Just keep an eye on him, huh? | 好好看着他吧 好吗 |
[14:02] | Just don’t lose my paperwork. | 别把我的退伍文件弄丢了 |
[14:05] | – Lieutenant. – Good afternoon, staff sergeant. | -少尉 -下午好 参谋军士 |
[14:07] | – Happy to meet you. – Thank you, sir. | -很高兴见到你 -谢谢 长官 |
[14:09] | We’re being called in to help with an evacuation? | 上头让我们去协助疏散吗 |
[14:12] | For these meteors? | 躲避陨石吗 |
[14:13] | I assume so. | 我想是 |
[14:15] | Whatever it is, I’m happy to finally get out in the field. | 不管怎样 我都很高兴能参与实战 |
[14:18] | At approximately 4:42 am Pacific Standard Time | 陨石大约于太平洋时间 |
[14:21] | the meteors impacted | 凌晨4点42分坠落海面 |
[14:22] | Who the hell took my tortellini? You got tortellini? | 谁尼玛的拿了我的意式饺子 是你吗 |
[14:25] | This some kind of drill? | 这算是演习吗 |
[14:26] | Get ready, man. Get ready. It’s serious. Okay? | 赶快准备 弟兄们 这是动真格 好吗 |
[14:33] | Meteors continue to fall off | 陨石群正向加州 |
[14:34] | the coast of California, Ireland, Bay of Bengal…. | 爱尔兰 孟加拉湾附近海域坠落 |
[14:38] | Corporal. Corporal. | 下士 |
[14:39] | – Corporal. Corporal. – Yeah? | -下士 -怎么 |
[14:41] | It’s probably just a training exercise. | 也许这只是次训练任务吧 |
[14:43] | No, man. They’re shifting Nantz | 我看不是 老兄 他们都把南兹 |
[14:44] | into our unit. | 调过来了 |
[14:45] | Something’s going on. | 出大事了 |
[14:46] | The guy wants out of the Marine Corps and | 那家伙不想在陆战队干下去了 |
[14:47] | now we’re stuck with him. | 遇上他我们真是撞大运了 |
[14:49] | – Stavs! – You got tortellini? | -斯达夫 -你有意式饺子吗 |
[14:52] | I heard Nantz kicked ass his last tour. | 我听说南兹的最后一次任务很是牛逼 |
[14:54] | He went into that compound alone and | 他只身潜入一个堡垒 |
[14:56] | killed 10 insurgents. | 还宰了十个叛党 |
[14:57] | – That’s what you heard, Lenihan? – Chill out. | -你听说的就是这样吗 勒宁汉 -淡定 |
[15:00] | Yeah. Johnson in Foxtrot told me that he was going on… | 是啊 F连的强森告诉我说他当时是… |
[15:03] | Don’t worry about it. | 别说了 |
[15:04] | – Let’s go, this is serious. – What the hell did I do? | -出发 这是动真格 -我说什么了我 |
[15:07] | Nantz got a couple guys killed on his last tour. | 南兹在最后一次行动中害死了几个弟兄 |
[15:10] | What? | 什么 |
[15:11] | That’s the story. Lockett’s brother was one. | 事情就是这样 洛克特的哥哥就是其中之一 |
[15:13] | So I know you didn’t know, but just don’t… | 我知道你不知道 但… |
[15:16] | No, don’t worry about it. | 别管这事了 |
[15:18] | Looks like we’re getting into some heavy shit. | 看来情况不太妙啊 |
[15:21] | It’s been my experience, lieutenant, | 少尉 就我的经验来看 |
[15:22] | heavy shit is highly overrated. | 估计这次又是反应过度 |
[15:24] | Look, staff sergeant, let’s just be clear. | 参谋军士 先把话说明白 |
[15:28] | I know your rep, know what you’ve done. | 我知道你的那些荣誉和成就 |
[15:30] | This is my platoon. These are my men. | 但这是我的排和我的手下 |
[15:33] | Not gonna have a problem, are we? | 这我们没有问题吧 |
[15:35] | No problem, sir. She’s all yours. | 没问题 长官 一切都听你的 |
[15:37] | It appears our initial assumptions were wrong. | 事态发展远超过我们的想象 |
[15:42] | Listen up! Once you get your weapon | 听好了 拿上武器和装备 |
[15:44] | get your gear, get your munitions, move outside! | 赶紧到外面集合 |
[15:50] | We got white chocolate rap from my man. | 我从哥们那里拿到了白巧的说唱录音 |
[15:52] | That should finish the new mix? | 这下能剪辑一下做成混音了吧 |
[15:54] | National Guard troops have flown in | 国民警卫队已经到达海滩 |
[15:55] | to evacuate beach areas… | 并开始协助疏散行动 |
[15:57] | and we have word the military is now deploying. | 我们了解到军队也在部署 |
[16:01] | That’s us. That’s us! That’s us! | 说的就是咱们嘛 |
[16:05] | Calling military for a meteor shower? | 为了流星雨就出动军队吗 |
[16:06] | I don’t know why they’re happy. | 真不懂他们干嘛这么开心 |
[16:08] | –a meteor that just hit the ocean. | 一块陨石刚刚坠入海中 |
[16:12] | Large plumes of smoke are coming up. | 掀起大量水雾 |
[16:13] | Visibility is getting worse as we… | 能见度越来越差… |
[16:15] | These objects were completely undetected | 这些物体在进入大气层前 |
[16:18] | until they entered our atmosphere. | 完全没有被我们探测到 |
[16:20] | NASA estimates that they are | 航天局估计陨石不会以 |
[16:21] | not hitting the water at terminal velocity. | 最大速度直接撞击海面 |
[16:23] | They’re slowing down before impact. | 撞击前它们逐渐减速 |
[16:28] | These objects are falling into | 这些物体形成高度 |
[16:29] | the ocean in tightly packed clusters | 密集的群体坠入海中 |
[16:32] | 10 miles outside of a major population centre. | 而十英里外就是大城市中心 |
[16:35] | Thermal imaging from the Hubble shows us | 哈勃望远镜的热成像显示 |
[16:37] | that within each cluster is a central object | 每个陨石群中心都含有一个 |
[16:39] | much larger than the others. | 比其它部分大得多的巨型物体 |
[16:41] | Now, these central objects are all the same geometric shape. | 所有中心物体的几何外形完全相同 |
[16:45] | They appear mechanical in nature. | 似乎是某种机械性质的结构 |
[16:47] | This is not a meteor shower, Marines. | 这不是什么流星雨 陆战队员 |
[16:50] | We are in Threatcon Delta. That’s right. | 而是D级恐怖威胁状态 没错 |
[16:53] | Come on. All units, gear up. | 打起精神 所有单位 装备起来 |
[16:57] | Be ready to move. | 准备行动 |
[16:59] | Combat situation. | 要打仗了 |
[17:01] | It’s what I’ve been training for. | 这就是训练我们的目的 |
[17:05] | I am told that one of the Coast Guard cutters | 据说一艘海岸警卫队巡逻艇 |
[17:07] | has issued a mayday. | 发出了求救信号 |
[17:09] | It is difficult to see, and… Oh, my gosh! | 这里看不清楚…天啊 |
[17:12] | There is just another meteor that just hit the ocean | 又有一块陨石坠入海中 |
[17:15] | and it’s the closest one yet, right behind those cutters. | 这次离得很近 就在巡逻舰后方 |
[17:18] | Two or three meteors just impacted. | 刚刚又发生了两三次撞击 |
[17:22] | Shit. | 老天 |
[17:23] | Do you have any more information in the studio? Oh, my God. | 演播室那边有什么消息吗 天啊 |
[17:27] | Kate? Kate? Are you hearing us? | 凯特 你听得到吗 |
[17:32] | Shut up, shut up, shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[17:34] | Kate, are you still hearing us? | 凯特 你听得到吗 |
[17:36] | Yes, Jean, I can hear you. | 是的 珍 我听得到 |
[17:38] | Everyone, move out. Get out of the way. | 所有人快离开 快离开 |
[17:41] | What is that? What is that in the water? | 那是什么 水里有什么东西 |
[17:43] | I can’t really get a good look, | 我看得不太清 |
[17:44] | but it appears there’s something… | 不过的确有什么东西… |
[17:46] | I’m looking through the people, | 我透过人群 |
[17:48] | trying to determine exactly what this is. | 想看清那到底是什么 |
[17:50] | I don’t even know. | 我不知道该怎么形容 |
[17:52] | It’s like shadowy figures. | 看起来就像一抹黑影 |
[17:54] | Maybe five, six, seven.I can make out maybe eight figures. | 五 六 七 我大概看见八个这样的影子 |
[18:00] | – What the hell is that? – Holy shit! | -那到底是什么鬼东西 -见鬼 |
[18:02] | – Look at that! – Stavs, you see that? | -看那边 -斯达夫 你看见了吗 |
[18:05] | I’m gonna head back now. | 我得后撤了 |
[18:06] | Everyone needs to get out of here right now. | 大家得立刻离开那里 |
[18:15] | I think that we’ve gotta leave, Jean. | 珍 我想我们得赶紧撤 |
[18:18] | I’m gonna head back now. | 我得撤离了 |
[18:19] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[18:22] | 加利福尼亚 潘德顿军事基地 | |
[18:24] | Go! Let’s go. Go, go! | 快点 快点 |
[18:27] | Corporal Grayston and Corporal Imlay | 格雷斯顿下士和埃姆雷下士 |
[18:29] | are both expert marksmen | 都是枪法高手 |
[18:30] | as well as strong fire team leaders. | 同时也是重火力班班长 |
[18:33] | We also have PFC Lenihan, | 还有勒宁汉一等兵 |
[18:34] | who is our second best marksman | 这家伙的枪法仅次于 |
[18:36] | behind Lance Corporal Guerrero. | 格列罗上士 |
[18:38] | What’s your take on this, Specs? | 四眼仔 你怎么看 |
[18:40] | I don’t know. Extraterrestrial? | 不知道 是外星人吗 |
[18:43] | – Do you mean like from space? – No, Imlay. | -来自外太空吗 -不 埃姆雷 |
[18:45] | From Canada. | 来自加拿大 |
[18:46] | Always got jokes, don’t you, Stav? | 斯达夫 你真会说笑 |
[18:48] | All right, first squad, line it up. Bring it in. Let’s go! | 好了 一班 列队 出发 |
[18:52] | As you may have heard | 你们应该都知道了 |
[18:54] | Staff Sergeant Nantz will be taking over | 南兹参谋军士接替了 |
[18:55] | for Staff Sergeant Beck. | 贝克参谋军士 |
[18:57] | We’re lucky to have him aboard. | 我们有幸能和他并肩作战 |
[19:00] | All right. Here’s the situation, Marines. | 好了 弟兄们 目前的情况是 |
[19:02] | We’re facing an unknown enemy. | 我们面对的是未知的敌人 |
[19:04] | We don’t know how strong their force is or | 他们的实力和能力 |
[19:06] | what they’re capable of. | 我们均一无所知 |
[19:08] | But one thing we do know is that we’re fighting for our land | 但我们只知道 我们是为了保护 |
[19:11] | our families, our home and our country, goddamn it! | 我们的家园 祖国和家人而战 |
[19:15] | Whatever those things are, let’s show them | 不管对手是谁 我们都要拿出 |
[19:17] | how Marines fight. Retreat… | 陆战队的实力 撤退 |
[19:19] | – Hell! – Two-Five! | -你妹 -5团2营 |
[19:20] | – Retreat, hell! – Let’s form it up, let’s go! | -撤退你妹 -整队 出发 |
[19:34] | First in, last out, Marines! | 一个个来 陆战队员们 |
[19:37] | Breathe, Lenihan. Breathe. | 勒宁汉 深呼吸 |
[19:38] | Your training will kick in. | 你的训练就要派上用场了 |
[19:40] | Thank you, staff sergeant! | 谢谢 参谋军士 |
[19:43] | Got something to get off your chest? | 有什么事要一吐为快吗 |
[19:44] | No, it’s cool, staff sergeant. | 不 没什么 参谋军士 |
[19:47] | You got a silver star, my brother | 你得了银星勋章 而我哥哥 |
[19:48] | came home in a box. I get it. | 却躺在棺材里回来 我懂的 |
[19:53] | All stations, this net. Standby for sitrep. | 所有通讯网络 随时准备接受现况报告 |
[19:56] | Enemy elements have advanced beyond the beach. | 敌方已经越过海滩 |
[19:58] | Aliens? That’s not possible, right? | 没有外星人这种东西吧 |
[20:03] | We’ll know soon enough, brother. | 我们很快就知道了 兄弟 |
[20:06] | One-oh-one tank has been destroyed. | 坦克相继被毁 |
[20:08] | Company beyond the defensive line | 敌人突破了防线 |
[20:10] | It’s in case his head gets blown off, | 以防你被爆了头 |
[20:12] | so they can identify his body. | 这样就能确认身份 |
[20:16] | Be advised, enemy have heavy assault weapons. | 注意 敌人拥有重型武器 |
[20:18] | Firepower equal to high-explosive rounds. | 具有相当于高爆弹的火力 |
[20:24] | Hey, staff sergeant! Promise me you won’t let me be taken alive | 参谋军士 保证别让我 |
[20:28] | by some godless predator from another world, staff sergeant? | 被那些个铁血战士活捉 好吗 |
[20:33] | No promises in combat. | 战场上什么都不能保证 |
[20:36] | Stop screwing around and keep your head in it! | 别神叨叨了 集中注意 |
[20:40] | These units are falling tactically. | 敌方根据战术选择坠落地点 |
[20:43] | Their strategies are coordinated. | 他们的战略彼此协调 |
[20:45] | Do not underestimate enemy combat intelligence. | 不要低估敌人的战术水平 |
[20:56] | We are not evacuating civilians fast enough. | 我们疏散平民的速度还不够快 |
[20:58] | I say again, we are not evacuating fast enough. | 再说一遍 我们疏散的速度还不够快 |
[21:00] | All units be advised, | 通知所有单位 |
[21:03] | there are friendlies behind enemy lines. | 在敌方战线后还有不少友军 |
[21:06] | Semper Fi, 1-7 Actual, out. | 永远忠诚 7团1营A连 出发 |
[21:43] | You gotta take me to dinner first, baby. | 你得先带我去吃饭啊 宝贝儿 |
[21:45] | Boys, hold on to something. Things are about to get rough. | 兄弟们 抓牢 接下来会有不少颠簸 |
[22:31] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! Out! Go! | 下飞机 动作快 |
[22:43] | Move, move, move! | 跑起来 |
[22:47] | Form it up! | 整队 |
[22:56] | – What do we got, sir? – All right, situation is as follows: | -情况怎样 长官 -目前是这样 |
[22:59] | Most of Santa Monica’s been cleared of civilians. | 圣莫妮卡的平民差不多撤空了 |
[23:02] | We got a defensive line at | 我们在离海岸一公里的 |
[23:04] | Lincoln Boulevard a mile from the ocean. | 林肯大道构建了防线 |
[23:06] | Air Force has got Warthogs and B-52s on deck. | 空军的豪猪怪和B-52已经待命 |
[23:09] | At 19:30 hours, they will pound | 19点30分 他们将对林肯大道 |
[23:12] | the entire area from Lincoln to the ocean. | 到海岸之间的所有区域进行轰炸 |
[23:16] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[23:19] | We’re levelling Santa Monica, sir? | 我们要夷平整个圣莫妮卡吗 长官 |
[23:21] | We got an infestation of God knows what | 这群天知道从哪里来的 |
[23:23] | not of this Earth and we gotta hit them with everything | 害虫跑来惹我们 我们当然 |
[23:26] | and we gotta hit them hard. | 得不计一切代价搞死他们了 |
[23:28] | They are a ground-force enemy only. | 他们只有地面部队 |
[23:30] | They have no aircraft, | 没有空中部队 |
[23:32] | so the Air Force will tear them a new asshole | 所以我们得利用制空权 |
[23:33] | and we will rule the air. | 把他们打得稀巴烂 |
[23:35] | – You said “most civilians,” sir? – Affirmed. | -你刚说”差不多撤空”吗 -没错 |
[23:38] | Getting distress calls, sending squads out. | 一有紧急求助我们就派人过去 |
[23:40] | Golf, you take | G连 你们负责 |
[23:42] | Santa Monica to Olympic. | 圣莫妮卡到奥林匹克区域 |
[23:43] | Foxtrot, Olympic to Pico. | F连 你们负责奥林匹克到匹克区域 |
[23:46] | Echo, Pico to Ocean Park. | E连 你们负责匹克到海洋公园区域 |
[23:48] | Lieutenant Martinez, | 马丁内斯少尉 |
[23:49] | I want you to break off a squad | 我要你带上一个班 |
[23:51] | and a machine gun team. | 和一个机枪小组 |
[23:52] | Proceed west from Lincoln to a police station located here | 从林肯大道西面去位于 |
[23:56] | at Venice and Amarosa. | 威尼斯和埃默罗斯的警察局 |
[23:58] | Venice and Amarosa. | 威尼斯和埃默罗斯 |
[23:59] | Police were overrun. | 警察局陷落了 |
[24:00] | Got a distress call that civilians are still there. | 但收到求救信号说那里还困有平民 |
[24:03] | We don’t know how many. | 我们不知道有多少人 |
[24:05] | Just gather survivors, then you radio in. | 找到幸存者 再用无线电联络 |
[24:07] | We’ll have helicopters in the area to evacuate you out. | 我们会派直升机去营救你们 |
[24:10] | Now, be advised, you got exactly three hours | 记住 在轰炸前 |
[24:12] | before our bombs drop. | 你们只有三小时时间 |
[24:18] | Get those civilians, get the hell out of there | 救出平民后赶紧撤出那鬼地方 |
[24:20] | and you kill anything that is not human. | 非人类一律格杀勿论 |
[24:24] | Let’s go! Let’s get it done! | 出发 行动 |
[24:26] | Captain, this is not a drill. You hold that line, you understand me? | 上尉 这不是演习 务必守住防线 明白吗 |
[24:30] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[24:37] | 林肯大道 陆战队防线 距离轰炸还有2小时47分钟 | |
[24:40] | From the coastline into suburbs. Golf company is overrun. | 海岸到郊区区域 G连被突破了 |
[24:43] | Lima company requesting immediate air support. | L连要求紧急空中支援 |
[24:46] | Civilians are being stranded behind enemy lines. | 平民们深陷敌线 孤立无援 |
[24:51] | Fire in the hole! | 小心开火 |
[25:07] | Troops are amassing in every coast, along every major coastline. | 每条主海岸线都遭到入侵 |
[25:11] | The UN has called an emergency sitting… | 联合国发表紧急申明 |
[25:13] | …in an attempt to establish a means for sharing resources… | 全球应建立机制 分享资源 |
[25:16] | …and intelligence across the globe. | 和情报资料 |
[25:18] | Watch out, go! | 小心 快走 |
[25:22] | This way? Where are we supposed to go? | 是这边吗 我们该去哪儿 |
[25:25] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[25:39] | Marines, anything beyond this point, consider to be hostile. | 弟兄们 这里之后的所有东西都是敌人 |
[25:43] | All right, nice and easy. | 好了 保持镇定 |
[25:54] | Clear. | 没人 |
[25:59] | Hell of a way to earn your citizenship. | 获得公民权可真他妈不容易 |
[26:01] | Shit. I’d rather be in Afghanistan. | 见鬼 我宁可去阿富汗 |
[26:03] | Lieutenant. How many civilians we gotta get out of that police station? | 少尉 警局里有多少平民 |
[26:07] | I have no idea, Guerrero. Just stay focused. | 我不知道 格列罗 集中注意力 |
[26:16] | – What the hell’s that? What is that? – This is insane. | -我擦那什么玩意 -真是疯了 |
[26:19] | Yo, eyes open. | 保持警惕 |
[26:21] | An unidentified enemy has breached our coastlines… | 一支不明身份的敌军对我们的海岸线 |
[26:24] | …in a swift and militaristic attack. | 发起了闪电式的军事袭击 |
[26:27] | At this point, there are many more questions than answers. | 目前没人能解释现在的问题 |
[26:30] | Right now, one thing is clear, the world is at war. | 但可以肯定的是 世界大战开始了 |
[26:36] | Eyes open. | 保持警惕 |
[26:39] | You see something, Simmons? | 你看见什么了吗 西蒙斯 |
[26:43] | Can’t see shit. | 毛都看不到 |
[26:46] | – Kerns, you see a cross street? – Lieutenant, I don’t see nothing. | -科恩斯 看见十字路口了吗 -少尉 我什么都看不到 |
[26:50] | Police station’s about one klick northwest of here. | 警局距离这里大约西北方向一公里 |
[27:27] | – Twelve o’clock! – Hundred metres front. | -十二点钟方向 -前方几百米 |
[27:29] | – This is Echo 6, we need immediate… – Turn your radios down. | -我是E-6 我们需要紧急… -关掉无线电 |
[27:41] | – It’s just a dog. – Just a little doggy. Come here. | -只是条狗 -不过是条小狗 过来 |
[27:45] | – It’s just a dog. – Dog. | -只是条狗 -是条狗 |
[27:46] | – Dog. – Dog. | -狗 -狗 |
[27:48] | What’s his name, huh? “Glenn.” | 它叫什么 格伦 |
[27:50] | Kidding me. Who’s the idiot naming dogs these days? | 搞毛 谁会狗取这种名字啊 |
[27:53] | What do you wanna call him, Fido? | 那你要取什么名字 费多吗 |
[27:55] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[28:04] | – Where’s it coming from? – I don’t know. | -从哪边来的 -我不知道 |
[28:06] | Lenihan, watch your head! | 勒宁汉 小心头顶 |
[28:07] | On the roof! | 在屋顶上 |
[28:12] | Enemy fire! Eleven o’clock! | 敌人开火了 十一点钟方向 |
[28:14] | – They’re on the roof! On the roof! – Cover him! | -他们在屋顶上 -掩护他 |
[28:22] | Twenty-five metres! Twenty-five metres! | 距离二十五米 |
[28:26] | – Lieutenant! – Left flank, on the roof! | -少尉 -在左翼屋顶上 |
[28:29] | Covering, covering! | 掩护 掩护 |
[28:33] | – We gotta move now! – Lockett! | -我们得撤 -洛克特 |
[28:35] | – Yes? – Get me an exit down that alley! | -怎么 -从那条小巷撤出去 |
[28:37] | Yes, sergeant! Kerns, Motown, let’s go! | 是 长官 科恩斯 莫塔 我们走 |
[28:44] | Get up! Come on! | 起来 快点 |
[28:45] | Falling back! | 撤退 |
[28:47] | Let’s go, come on! | 走吧 快走 |
[28:48] | Enemy fire! Watch your head! | 敌军炮火 小心头顶 |
[28:51] | – Where’d they come from? – Fall back! | -他们从哪里来的 -撤退 |
[28:53] | Enemy fire, keep your head down! | 敌人炮火 把头低下 |
[28:55] | It’s all over the damn place! | 见鬼的他们到处都是 |
[28:57] | What do you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[28:58] | I don’t know, man. I don’t see shit. | 我不知道 伙计 我什么都没看到 |
[29:00] | How do we get out of here? | 我们怎么离开这里 |
[29:02] | – Lieutenant, where’s the exit? – I’m working on it! | -少尉 出口在哪里 -我在找 |
[29:04] | – Shit, we’re boxed in! – I’ll take a position by the wall! Go, go! | -该死 我们被包围了 -我去墙边 快来 |
[29:07] | – Move out! – Ambush! | -动起来 -有埋伏 |
[29:12] | I don’t have him! | 我看不到他 |
[29:13] | I’m hit! | 我中弹了 |
[29:16] | Cover me, Lockett! | 掩护我 洛克特 |
[29:28] | – Man down, man down! – It burns! | -有人受伤 有人受伤 -烫死了 |
[29:35] | Shit! | 该死 |
[29:37] | I got you, Guerrero! | 我抓住你了 格列罗 |
[29:43] | Lieutenant! Lieutenant! | 少尉 少尉 |
[29:53] | I’ve got you covered! | 我来掩护你 |
[29:54] | We have an exit! Everybody, move out! Move out! | 找到出口了 所有人快撤 |
[29:57] | Move, move! | 快撤快撤 |
[29:58] | Staff sergeant, we got an exit! Come on, we’re going! Come on, let’s go! | 军士 我们找到出口了 来吧 快走 |
[30:04] | Fall back, fall back! | 撤退 撤退 |
[30:19] | Go, keep moving! Keep moving! | 快点 不要停 快走 |
[30:24] | Lorenzo! | 洛伦佐 |
[30:26] | Move, move, move! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[30:28] | Keep moving, keep moving, keep moving! | 继续走 不要停 |
[30:30] | I can’t see shit! | 我什么都看不到 |
[30:36] | Shit, shit, shit! Imlay! | 见鬼 埃姆雷 |
[30:39] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. | 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[30:43] | U.S. Marines, coming in! | 海军陆战队 |
[30:44] | U.S. Marines, anybody in here? | 我们是海军陆战队 有人吗 |
[30:46] | Kitchen’s clear! The kitchen’s clear, lieutenant! | 厨房没有人 少尉 |
[30:49] | Get on that window! Are we clear? | 到窗户那边去 有情况吗 |
[30:52] | Put the wounded in the kitchen! | 把伤员抬到厨房去 |
[30:54] | Kerns, Lockett, secure the back of this house. | 科恩斯 洛克特 去屋子后面看着 |
[30:56] | – Yes, staff sergeant. – Staff sergeant, we’re on it! | -是 军士 -军士 这就去 |
[31:02] | Doc, how long till they’re able to move? | 医生 他们多久才能走动 |
[31:04] | Ten minutes. Ten minutes, staff sergeant. Ten minutes. | 十分钟 参谋军士 十分钟 |
[31:07] | You want me? Come get some! I’m right here! | 想杀我吗 来啊 我等着你们 |
[31:10] | What do we got, Imlay? | 什么情况 埃姆雷 |
[31:12] | I got nothing. I can’t see a goddamn thing. | 啥都没有 我毛都看不到 |
[31:14] | – With this smoke, it’s zero visibility. – You’re dead! | -这种烟雾下能见度为零 -你死定了 |
[31:17] | Stop that shit, Simmons! | 安静点 西蒙斯 |
[31:18] | You’ll get shot before you’re able to kill any of them. | 不然你会被敌人先一步干掉 |
[31:21] | Your orders, sir? | 你有什么命令 长官 |
[31:23] | I led us right into that ambush. | 是我把大家带进了埋伏 |
[31:26] | – Mottorola, anyone on command? – No, sir. | -摩托罗拉 有什么指令吗 -没有 长官 |
[31:29] | – We need to find answers to get out. – You’re in charge, sir. Your orders? | -我们得想办法出去 -你负责指挥 长官 你有什么命令 |
[31:38] | Let’s radio that evac to meet us. | 用无线电呼叫救援小组 |
[31:40] | Civilians or no, we gotta get these wounded out. | 先不管平民 我们得先把这些伤员弄出去 |
[31:42] | – Roger that. – Hey, guys, guys. Where’s Lenihan? | -收到 -伙计们 勒宁汉呢 |
[31:45] | I didn’t see him with us. Where is he? | 我没看见他 他在哪 |
[31:47] | – Lenihan? – Lenihan? | -勒宁汉 -勒宁汉 |
[31:49] | Anybody got eyes on Lenihan? | 有人看见勒宁汉了吗 |
[31:50] | – Lenihan! – I’ll go for Lenihan, sir. | -勒宁汉 -我去找勒宁汉 长官 |
[31:53] | Imlay, Harris, on me. Let’s get this shit out of here. | 埃姆雷 哈里斯 跟我来 离开这鬼地方 |
[31:56] | I’ll package the wounded. Rally on 10th Street. | 我来负责伤员 到第10街汇合 |
[31:58] | Be prepared to move. We’re moving out soon. | 准备行动 我们这就出去 |
[32:02] | Shit. | 该死 |
[32:12] | Mottorola. | 摩托罗拉 |
[32:14] | Mottorola? | 摩托罗拉 |
[32:18] | Oh, come on. Mottorola, you copy? | 拜托 摩托罗拉 收到了吗 |
[32:21] | Lenihan, where are you? | 勒宁汉 你在哪里 |
[32:22] | Staff sergeant? | 参谋军士 |
[32:24] | Jesus Christ. I had to turn my radio off. These things are everywhere. | 上帝啊 我得关了无线电 那些玩意到处都是 |
[32:28] | We’re coming for you. What’s your location? | 我们这就去找你 你的位置在哪 |
[32:30] | I’m in the laundry room of some apartment complex. | 我在某个公寓的洗衣间里 |
[32:33] | It’s like three storeys– | 好像有三层楼 |
[32:44] | What colour is it? Lenihan. Lenihan? | 什么颜色 勒宁汉 |
[33:05] | Shit. | 该死 |
[33:13] | Lenihan. | 勒宁汉 |
[33:21] | Shit. | 该死 |
[33:32] | So smooth…. | 淡定 |
[33:46] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[34:39] | – Lenihan! – Lenihan, lower that weapon! | -勒宁汉 -勒宁汉 别开枪 |
[34:43] | What the hell–? | 尼玛的… |
[34:54] | Keep on firing! | 保持火力 |
[34:58] | Jesus Christ! What the hell is that thing? | 上帝啊 这尼玛的是什么东西 |
[35:00] | It’s not dead. They don’t die. I’ve hit it a hundred times. They don’t die. | 它还没死 我射了它几百次都打不死 |
[35:04] | Get separated from the unit again, I’ll find you and shoot you myself. | 要是你再擅自离队 我就亲手宰了你 |
[35:07] | Imlay, drop a grenade in that pool. Let’s move! | 埃姆雷 扔个手雷进去 我们走 |
[35:10] | Come on, I got you. I got you. | 来吧 你没事了 |
[35:13] | Frag out. | 炸死你丫的 |
[35:27] | Street’s clear. | 街面安全 |
[35:30] | Get down, get down, get down. | 蹲下 蹲下 蹲下 |
[35:31] | – What’s happening? What’s going on? – All right, we’re good. Come on. | -怎么回事 -好了 没问题了 来吧 |
[35:40] | – It’s Lenihan. – Yo, Lockett. | -是勒宁汉 -洛克特 |
[35:43] | You owe me $5. I told you, a virgin ain’t gonna die till he get him some. | 你还欠我五块钱 我说过你可不能到死还是处男 |
[35:47] | Move to the police station? | 到警局去吗 |
[35:49] | – All right, let’s move. Let’s move. – Move it. Move it out. | -好 快走 -动起来 |
[36:05] | – Where’d that come from? – Door’s open at the bank! | -从哪边来的 -银行的门开着 |
[36:08] | Take care of him. | 照顾好他 |
[36:09] | Where’d the shot come from? | 攻击是从哪里来的 |
[36:11] | – Kerns! – Door’s open on the bank! Let’s move! | -科恩斯 -银行的门开着 走吧 |
[36:14] | Come on, let’s go! Move! Move it! | 来吧 走吧 快走 快走 |
[36:18] | Stavrou, you got front. Stavrou, cover front. Harris, cover front! | 斯达夫 掩护前面 哈里斯 掩护前面 |
[36:22] | Roof’s clear, roof’s clear! | 屋顶安全了 |
[36:24] | I got it. I got it covered. | 我搞定了 掩护好了 |
[36:25] | Harris! Find me where that shot came from, guys! | 哈里斯 找出开火的源头 伙计们 |
[36:28] | Imlay, get eyes up on that roof, all right? | 埃姆雷 注意那边屋顶 好吗 |
[36:30] | – Cover the roof! – Roof’s clear, roof’s clear! | -掩护屋顶 -屋顶安全 |
[36:33] | Lockett, on me! | 洛克特 跟我来 |
[36:34] | Did anybody even see where that came from? | 有谁看见那是从哪来的吗 |
[36:38] | Doc, how serious? | 医生 情况怎么样 |
[36:39] | Third degree thermal burns on his neck and his face, sir. | 脖子和脸部三度烧伤 长官 |
[36:44] | You’ll be surfing soon, Simmons. | 你很快就能被轮换了 西蒙斯 |
[36:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[36:51] | – Hostiles, 12 o’clock! – Hostiles at 12 o’clock! | -有敌情 十二点钟方向 -十二点钟方向有敌情 |
[36:53] | Staff sergeant, hostiles, 12 o’clock! | 军士 十二点钟方向有敌情 |
[36:57] | Prepare to fire! | 准备开火 |
[36:59] | Hold it, hold it! | 等等 等等 |
[37:00] | Friendlies, sir. | 是友军 长官 |
[37:03] | – Shit. – Friendlies. Let’s get them in. | -擦 -是友军 让他们过来 |
[37:10] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[37:15] | Move. Move to the back. Let’s go. Come on, get. | 快 到后面去 快走 快点 |
[37:18] | – What’s your unit? – 40th, ID. | -你们是哪个单位 -四十步兵师 |
[37:22] | Where’s the rest of your unit? | 你们其他人呢 |
[37:24] | Everyone else is either dead or missing. | 其他人不是死了就是失踪 |
[37:27] | I picked up Air Force here. | 我们在这遇到一个空军 |
[37:29] | Tech Sergeant Elena Santos, Air Force. | 空军技术军士 伊莲娜·桑托斯 |
[37:32] | 61st Wing, intel, surveillance, recon division. | 61联队 情报监测和侦查部门 |
[37:36] | Tech sergeant? What the hell are you doing here? | 技术军士 你在这干什么 |
[37:39] | We were tracking enemy transmissions about 12 klicks south of here. | 我们在南边十二公里处追踪到敌军信号 |
[37:42] | They ambushed us like they knew our freaking address. | 他们好像知道我们的位置 并设了埋伏 |
[37:46] | I’m the only one left. | 只剩下了我一个人 |
[37:47] | I found these guys on the way to the safe zone at Santa Monica Airport. | 我在去圣莫妮卡机场安全区路上遇见了他们 |
[37:52] | You ready to use that weapon, tech sergeant? | 你知道怎么用枪吧 技术军士 |
[37:54] | With all due respect, staff sergeant, I didn’t get this far off of my good lucks. | 恕我直言 军士 我撑到现在可不是靠狗屎运 |
[37:59] | – I’m ready for payback. – Outstanding. | -我准备好要还以颜色 -很好 |
[38:02] | Lieutenant, bird inbound, 25 minutes, sir. | 少尉 飞机还有25分钟抵达 |
[38:05] | Roger that. Let’s get to that police station. | 收到 我们去警察局 |
[38:08] | All right, let’s get Simmons and move. Let’s go! | 好了 抬好西蒙斯 快走吧 |
[38:15] | Cover our flanks, Mottorola! To the right, in that building! | 掩护两翼 摩托罗拉 从右侧进入大楼 |
[38:18] | Watch your feet! | 注意脚下 |
[38:20] | There’s the police station. | 警察局就在那 |
[38:21] | Let’s get those civilians and get back to the F.O.B.! | 找到平民后撤回作战基地 |
[38:27] | Gotta rock, gotta rock! | 冲啊 伙计们 |
[38:34] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快来 |
[38:36] | I’ll stay with our wounded, wait for the medevac. | 我陪伤员一起等救援小队过来 |
[38:39] | – I’ll go for civilians. – Kerns, Dever, on me. | -我去找平民 -科恩斯 戴夫 跟我来 |
[38:42] | – Mags, mags. I need mags. – All right. | -弹药 我需要弹药 -好吧 |
[38:45] | Santos, when that bird arrives, I’ll need your help on this stretcher. | 桑托斯 飞机到达后你来帮忙抬担架 |
[38:49] | U.S. Marines! U.S. Marines! | 海军陆战队 |
[38:53] | Door. The door. | 开门 |
[38:55] | – Elevator right. – Clear! | -电梯没问题 -安全 |
[38:57] | Elevator right. | 电梯没问题 |
[38:58] | Second elevator, clear! No pulse. | 第二部电梯安全 无异动 |
[39:03] | Door left. | 左边的门 |
[39:05] | It’s locked. | 门锁住了 |
[39:06] | – What’s your name? – Harper. | -你叫什么 -哈珀 |
[39:08] | – I’m gonna need you on this stretcher. – Bird incoming, sir! | -你一会帮我抬担架 -飞机快到了 长官 |
[39:11] | Roger that. lmlay, pop smoke! | 收到 埃姆雷 扔烟幕弹 |
[39:18] | – Door locked. – Door left. | -门锁住了 -左侧的门 |
[39:22] | Radio’s off. | 关掉无线电 |
[39:34] | Move. | 走 |
[40:04] | U.S. Marines! U.S. Marines! | 海军陆战队 |
[40:08] | – How many of you? – Five of us, three kids. | -你们有多少人 -一共五个 有三个孩子 |
[40:11] | Kerns, kids! | 科恩斯 有孩子 |
[40:15] | – Let’s move! – Let’s go, let’s go! | -走吧 -快走 |
[40:16] | All right, let’s get ready to move! Let’s get it up! | 好吧 准备走了 抬起来 |
[40:22] | – Here we go! Let’s move! – Aye, sir! | -快走 -是 长官 |
[40:24] | We got room for four and that is it! That is it. | 只能装四个人 |
[40:27] | – Get your wounded on! Move it! – Oh, yeah, baby. | -把伤员弄上来 快点 -好 宝贝 |
[40:29] | Come on. Come on. Get up. Get up. | 快点 起来 |
[40:32] | Get him in. Hey, Guerrero. | 把他弄进来 格列罗 |
[40:35] | I’ll work on that mix for you! | 我会帮你搞定那张混音 |
[40:37] | I’m gonna need it, dude! You’re gonna be fine! You’re gonna be fine! | 那敢情好 伙计 你会没事的 |
[40:41] | Give them hell! | 好好收拾他们 |
[40:45] | – Oh, shit. – Come on, man. | -该死 -来吧 伙计 |
[40:47] | You just had to get out of the shit. | 你得快离开这鬼地方 |
[40:50] | – You take care of yourself! – I will. | -照顾好自己 -我会的 |
[40:52] | I’ll see you soon, partner. | 回头见 伙计 |
[40:55] | – That’s it. – We have civilians coming out! | -装不下了 -还有平民 |
[40:57] | – We can’t take them, we got no room! – Make room! | -装不下了 没地方了 -挤一下啊 |
[40:59] | We can’t! Now, get back, sir! | 不行 现在退回去 长官 |
[41:01] | Fall back. Move back, move back, move back! | 撤退 后退 后退 后退 |
[41:09] | Wait! Kids, kids! | 等等 还有孩子 |
[41:26] | Get back to the police station! | 退回警局 |
[41:33] | Backtrack, everybody! Come on, back! | 退回去 所有人 快点 回去 |
[41:44] | They have air power. Again, enemy has air support. We have a bird down. | 敌人有空军 我们有架飞机被击落了 |
[41:49] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[41:50] | Tango’s heading northeast of our grid. | 目标正从东北方向朝我们逼近 |
[41:52] | We’ve disengaged back into a police station. We have civilians. | 我们被迫退回警局 这里还有平民 |
[41:55] | I say again, we have civilians. | 重复 我们这里有平民 |
[41:58] | Lockett, Kerns, secure this door. Nothing gets in, you understand? | 洛克特 科恩斯 守住门口 别让任何东西进来 明白吗 |
[42:04] | We got a body. Do you think you could get rid of it so the kids don’t see it? | 这里有具尸体 能不能弄出去别让孩子看见 |
[42:08] | What do you want? Where should we go? | 你想做什么 我们该去哪里 |
[42:10] | Dever. | 戴夫 |
[42:12] | Set up back there, okay? | 放那边去 好吗 |
[42:16] | Come on, you guys. Take the back. | 快点 伙计们 到后面去 |
[42:18] | Stay away from the window, all right? | 别靠近窗户 好吗 |
[42:21] | Are there gonna be more choppers? Did you guys call any in? | 还会有直升机来吗 你们呼叫了吗 |
[42:26] | I’m sure they’re gonna come for us. They know where we are. | 会再来的 他们知道我们在哪 |
[42:32] | Shit. You okay? You all right? | 该死 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[42:34] | – I’m good. Yeah. – You sure? | -我没事 -你确定吗 |
[42:36] | – You didn’t get hit or nothing? – No, I’m good, man. I’m good. | -你没受伤吧 -没有 我没事 哥们 |
[42:41] | Man, they’re gone. They’re gone. | 伙计 他们死了 都死了 |
[42:44] | Everybody’s gone. Lenihan, Guerrero, Grayston. | 大家都死了 勒宁汉 格列罗 格雷斯顿 |
[42:47] | Grayston. Grayston had kids. | 格雷斯顿还有孩子 |
[42:49] | Didn’t deserve that. Didn’t deserve that! | 他不应该死 不应该死的 |
[42:51] | He didn’t deserve to go out like that! | 他不应该这样就死了 |
[42:53] | Neither do you! You hear me? You’re gonna make it through this! | 你也是 听见了吗 你能挺过来 |
[42:57] | All right? You’re gonna get out of here. You’re gonna marry Cherise. | 好吗 你能离开这里 回去跟切莉斯结婚 |
[43:01] | And you’re gonna be her problem… | 之后你就是她的麻烦了 |
[43:03] | …because I’m done taking care of your sorry ass, you got that? | 因为我不想再帮你收拾烂摊子了 明白了吗 |
[43:10] | All stations, this net. Sitrep as follow, | 所有通讯网络 现况报告如下 |
[43:13] | Enemy aircraft number four fleets at this time. | 发现四架敌机 |
[43:16] | Be advised, more entering battle space Los Angeles from ocean… | 并有更多敌机从海上飞往洛杉矶战场 |
[43:19] | …on bearing two-niner-seven-five-zero. | 坐标为2-9-7-5-0 |
[43:22] | They got air support too. | 他们也有空中力量 |
[43:25] | Knocked our bird right out of the sky. | 还击落了我们的直升机 |
[43:29] | So much for ruling the air. | 我们连制空权都丢了 |
[43:32] | There’s no time for that, lieutenant. | 没时间感慨这些了 少尉 |
[43:35] | Those bombs are gonna drop. | 轰炸很快就要开始 |
[43:38] | And we’re in the blast radius. | 我们处在爆炸范围内 |
[43:41] | Top of my goddamn class. | 我在班上可是第一名 |
[43:44] | And I get out in combat in the middle of that shit? Goddamn it! | 一到实战却这副德行 真他妈见鬼 |
[43:48] | I already lost four of my goddamn men! | 我已经失去四个弟兄了 |
[43:52] | Four good men. | 都是好样的弟兄 |
[43:53] | Who would go to hell and back for you, sir. | 就算下地狱他们也会跟随你 长官 |
[44:00] | – Have you? – Yes. | -你有没有过 -有 |
[44:02] | You’re not the first to lose men. You won’t be the last. | 你不是第一个失去属下的人 也不会是最后一个 |
[44:05] | Now, put that away. You understand me? | 现在 不要再想了 明白吗 |
[44:07] | Right now your men are awaiting orders. | 现在你的人在等待命令 |
[44:11] | Now, you can go left, you can go right. I don’t give a damn. | 我不管你是要往左还是往右 |
[44:15] | Just make a decision. | 快点做决定就好 |
[44:19] | Lieutenant. | 少尉 |
[44:20] | It’s a no-go on the helo, sir. | 直升机不会再来了 长官 |
[44:23] | Enemy aircraft is lighting it up. | 敌机已经掌握了制空权 |
[44:25] | Command says it’s like nothing they ever seen. | 司令部说这种情况前所未有 |
[44:28] | We gotta find a way out. | 我们得想办法出去 |
[44:30] | We gotta get to that F.O.B. | 我们得想办法回作战基地 |
[44:32] | You’re right. We gotta move. | 没错 我们得继续前进 |
[44:35] | Let’s get these people safe. Lockett, Kerns! | 我们得保护这些人 洛克特 科恩斯 |
[44:39] | I need you to set up an observation post on the roof. | 你们在屋顶设立一个观察点 |
[44:41] | We’re gonna move by foot, so we gotta move fast. | 我们要步行过去 所以必须要快 |
[44:44] | Scan for hostiles, find the best route out of here. | 观察敌情 找出撤离的最佳路线 |
[44:47] | All right, sir. | 是 长官 |
[44:50] | Lieutenant. | 少尉 |
[44:56] | Officials are now saying any civilian within 10 miles of the coast… | 官方称海岸线十英里范围内的民众 |
[45:00] | …should try to make their way… | 应当想办法 |
[45:02] | …to a military forward operating base or F.O.B. | 进入前方作战基地 |
[45:06] | This is the safest place that you could be right now. | 这是目前最安全的地方 |
[45:08] | Now, the military has set up a line of defence to try to protect civilians. | 现在军方建立了一条防线来保护民众 |
[45:13] | Take a look at you, make sure you’re okay, all right? Good. Okay. | 看看你 你没事的 好吗 好 |
[45:17] | Just look at this. There you go. | 看看这个 来吧 |
[45:21] | – Water fountain is there, Mr. Rincon. – Okay, thank you. | -饮水机在这 林康先生 -好的 谢谢 |
[45:24] | – No problem. – Thank you. | -不客气 -谢谢 |
[45:28] | – Joe Rincon. – Staff Sergeant Nantz. | -乔·林康 -南兹参谋军士 |
[45:31] | This is my son, Hector. | 这是我儿子 海克特 |
[45:32] | We all wanted to thank you for coming to get us. | 我们想感谢你们来救我们 |
[45:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:39] | Hey, Hector. We leave no man behind. | 海克特 我们不会抛弃任何人 |
[45:42] | So you here when the police got overrun? | 警局陷落的时候你们在这吗 |
[45:47] | Right. Well, long as you’re both okay. | 好 你们没事就好 |
[45:52] | Hey, you all right, man? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[45:55] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m good. | 是的 我没事 |
[45:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:59] | If you… if you need him to do anything… | 如果你需要他做什么 |
[46:02] | – …you know. – I’ll let you know. | -那个 -我会告诉你 |
[46:08] | Aye-aye, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[46:10] | Aye. | 好的 |
[46:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:18] | Lieutenant, we got two dozen hostiles about 300 metres out. | 少尉 三百米外有二十几个敌人 |
[46:21] | Lieutenant, we got two dozen hostiles 300 metres north, over. | 少尉 三百米外有二十几个敌人 完毕 |
[46:27] | It’s like those things are on overwatch, just like us. | 那些东西像是在侦察 跟我们一样 |
[46:31] | That one out front looks like the leader. Now they got leadership. | 前面那个像头儿 现在他们有领导了 |
[46:34] | So do ants, Kerns. | 蚂蚁也有头儿 科恩斯 |
[46:37] | You think those things get scared too? | 你觉得那些东西也会害怕吗 |
[46:40] | Probably just like us. They’re probably just grunts that get told to go fight. | 可能跟我们一样 他们只是被拉到战场的猪猡 |
[46:44] | Come on. Find us a way out of here, Marines, because we’re sitting ducks. | 快点 找到出去的路 弟兄们 我们这是坐以待毙 |
[46:50] | They dragged them out of the house, into the street… | 他们把人们从屋里拽出来扔在街上 |
[46:52] | …put them in perfect order before they shot them. | 将他们排好队依次射杀 |
[46:55] | They shot them right in the head. | 直接爆头 |
[46:57] | Chief, do we have any idea why this is happening? | 头儿 为什么会发生这种事 |
[46:59] | Well, it’s clear there has been no attempt at any kind of communication. | 显然 他们无意和我们交涉 |
[47:03] | No demands, nothing like that. | 也没有提出过任何要求 |
[47:05] | So, obviously, they are here for our resources. | 所以 很明显 他们是为了我们的资源而来 |
[47:10] | When you invade a place for resources… | 当你为了资源而侵略一个地方 |
[47:12] | …you wipe out the indigenous population. | 你便会将那里的原住民赶尽杀绝 |
[47:14] | Those are the rules of any colonisation. | 这都是殖民的规则 |
[47:16] | And, right now, we are being colonised. | 现在 我们被殖民了 |
[47:20] | Brave kids. | 勇敢的孩子 |
[47:22] | They’re my nieces. My sister and her husband are away on vacation. | 他们是我外甥 我姐姐和她丈夫度假去了 |
[47:29] | Thing is, they live in Arizona. I see them once or twice a year. | 他们住在亚利桑那州 我一年只见他们一两次 |
[47:35] | And now I may be all they have left. | 但现在我可能是他们唯一的依靠了 |
[47:38] | – You have kids? – No. | -你有孩子吗 -没有 |
[47:40] | Neither do I. | 我也没有 |
[47:43] | I used to regret that, but maybe it was for the best. | 我以前还觉得遗憾 但也许这样最好 |
[47:47] | Of course, our planet’s surface is 70 percent water. | 当然 我们星球表面70%都是水 |
[47:50] | So again, and I have to stress this, without certainty… | 我不得不强调这点 虽然尚无法确定 |
[47:53] | …the leading hypothesis remains that their objective, their target… | 但他们的目的 他们的目标 很可能是 |
[47:56] | …is our water. | 我们的水资源 |
[47:58] | – Shit. – There ain’t gonna be nothing left. | – 该死 -不会什么都没了吧 |
[48:02] | – I think I got a way out of here. – What’d you say? | -我觉得有办法了 -你说什么 |
[48:05] | Right here, look. 200 metres out. | 这里 看 两百米处 |
[48:07] | – What’s right behind that backside? – Bus. | -那后面是什么 -巴士 |
[48:10] | – Lieutenant, we got a bus. – Roger that. | -少尉 我们发现一辆巴士 -收到 |
[48:12] | So the men on the roof saw a bus. | 他们发现了一辆巴士 |
[48:14] | They think it could be operational. | 他们觉得会派上用场 |
[48:16] | Maybe we’d be better off on foot. | 也许我们还是步行比较好 |
[48:20] | It’s miles to the operating base… | 这里离作战基地有好几英里 |
[48:22] | and those bombs are gonna drop in an hour. | 而且一小时内就要实施轰炸 |
[48:25] | We gotta move fast. | 我们得尽快 |
[48:27] | Bus is a big target. | 巴士目标太大 |
[48:29] | I made the call. | 这是我做的决定 |
[48:31] | It’s my responsibility. | 由我来负责任 |
[48:33] | Stavrou, Harris. | 斯达夫 哈里斯 |
[48:35] | Lieutenant needs recon on a bus. | 少尉要人去看一下巴士 |
[48:36] | If it runs, get it back here. | 如果能用 就开回来 |
[48:38] | You know how to hotwire a bus? | 知道怎么翘一辆车吗 |
[48:40] | Stavrou can. He’s from Jersey, sir. | 斯达夫会 他是泽西人 长官 |
[48:43] | Ladies first. | 女士先请 |
[48:47] | Two hundred metres. | 两百米 |
[48:49] | Go down, there’s the cars burnt out, | 直走 那儿有很多烧毁的车 |
[48:51] | there’s a pickup truck. | 还有一辆轻型货车 |
[48:52] | Right back behind there. | 就在那后面 |
[48:55] | We have a situation.Y’all need to follow me. | 有情况 你们得跟我来 |
[49:00] | Harris found it out here. | 哈里斯在这发现的 |
[49:02] | Y’all gotta see this thing. | 你们来看看这玩意 |
[49:13] | Weapon looks like it’s been surgically attached. | 武器好像和它是连成一体 |
[49:16] | Talk about commitment to cause. | 还真是敬业啊 |
[49:24] | Shit. | 靠 |
[49:28] | – You gotta be kidding! – Corporal. Corporal, hold it. | -搞毛 -下士 别开枪 |
[49:32] | Let me shoot this thing, staff sergeant.That weapon’s hot. | 让我杀了这东西 军士 我的枪跃跃欲试了 |
[49:35] | Let me just shoot it. | 就让我杀了它 |
[49:36] | – Doc. – Yes, staff sergeant. | -医生 -在 军士 |
[49:38] | Oh, Lord, have mercy. | 老天 上帝保佑 |
[49:41] | We need to know exactly where to hit this thing… | 我们得知道怎么杀死这玩意 |
[49:43] | …so we don’t waste all our ammo. | …那样就不用浪费子弹了 |
[49:47] | Maybe I can help. | 我或许能帮忙 |
[49:49] | I’m a veterinarian. | 我是兽医 |
[50:03] | Sure you wanna do this? | 你确定吗 |
[50:05] | I was more sure when I was standing over there. | 靠近一看倒有点不确定了 |
[50:09] | We gotta figure out how to kill these things. | 我们得知道怎么杀死这些东西 |
[50:11] | Otherwise, we won’t last another five minutes out there, okay? | 否则出去就是死路一条 明白吗 |
[50:16] | Let’s peel this back. | 把背部剥开 |
[50:21] | Look at this, we got a organ here. | 看 这里有个器官 |
[50:23] | Jesus Christ, look at that. | 天啊 看这儿 |
[50:25] | – l got another one. – Me too. | -我又发现一个 -我也是 |
[50:27] | Does it have some sort of cognitive mechanism? Anything? | 这是类似认知器官的东西吗 |
[50:30] | There’s no frontal lobe,no temporal lobe, no parietal lobe. | 没有额叶 没有颞叶 没有顶叶 |
[50:33] | The cranial vault is unlike anything. | 颅骨结构也是前所未见 |
[50:35] | – Oh, shit. – What? | -我擦 -什么情况 |
[50:37] | – You see what l’m seeing? – What? | -你看见了吗 -啥 |
[50:39] | The ones that were just on the roof aren’t on it. | 刚才屋顶上的东西不见了 |
[50:41] | There’s about two dozen coming out the door. | 现在大概有二十几个冲出门口 |
[50:43] | They’re on the street heading this way. | 他们正向这边推进 |
[50:45] | – Lieutenant, we got movement up here. – Roger that. | -少尉 我们这有情况 -收到 |
[50:48] | We have contact 300 metres out.We gotta cut quick. | 三百米外发生交火 得赶快了 |
[50:58] | Lieutenant, we gotta move!What do we do? | 少尉 我们得快行动 请指示 |
[51:00] | – Shit’s hitting the fan. Gotta move. – Staff sergeant. | -情况大条了 得赶紧行动 -军士 |
[51:03] | Come on, how do you kill this thing? | 拜托 到底怎么杀了这玩意 |
[51:14] | Goddamn it, Stavs. | 你快点好吗 斯达夫 |
[51:16] | – l lost them. – You lost them? | -把它们跟丢了 -跟丢了 |
[51:19] | Lieutenant, they’re gone.Lieutenant, l don’t see anything. | 少尉 它们走了 全不见了 |
[51:23] | – We got a breach. – Got a breach on the north entrance! | -少尉 有一个进来了 -在北边入口 |
[51:26] | They’re inside. | 它们进来了 |
[51:27] | I’m gonna gather everyone by the doors on the south side. | 我会集合所有人到南门集合 |
[51:30] | We’re right behind you. | 我们跟着你 |
[51:32] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[51:33] | – Adukwu, you go with her. – Yes, staff sergeant. | -阿杜库 你跟着她走 -是 军士 |
[51:36] | – Imlay, got an HE grenade round? – Never leave home without it. | -埃姆雷 身边有高爆手雷吗 -出门必备 |
[51:39] | You cover that hall to the rear.Buy me some time. | 你殿后掩护大厅 给我争取点时间 |
[51:42] | They start coming, you blast the hell out of them. | 他们一过来 就把他们炸飞天 |
[51:45] | Hey, Harris.Where’s that goddamn bus? | 哈里斯 那该死的巴士呐 |
[51:47] | Stavs. Stavs, we got an enemy scout.Come on, let’s go. | 斯达夫 发现敌军侦察兵 快点走 |
[51:52] | Yes! Yes! Yeah, baby! Newark! Represent! | 成功了 老子果然是纽瓦克人 |
[51:56] | Lieutenant, we’ve got the bus,heading back. | 少尉 我们拿到车了 正往回走 |
[51:59] | Okay, guys, the bus is en route! Bus is en route! | 好了 兄弟们 车子来了 |
[52:01] | Thirty seconds till we move out! | 三十秒后撤离 |
[52:10] | Imlay, give me a sitrep. | 埃姆雷 现在情况如何 |
[52:11] | I need an update on the breach. | 我要知道入口的最新情况 |
[52:12] | Report back, over. | 请回话 完毕 |
[52:20] | We’re running out of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[52:32] | Move! | 快走 |
[52:37] | Contact! | 发现目标 |
[52:40] | They’ve breached. | 它们进来了 |
[52:47] | This is our last shot. | 最后一试 |
[52:48] | Got it. | 好 |
[52:51] | Right here. | 就是这里 |
[52:58] | That’s gotta be it. lt’s dying. | 肯定是这里 它不行了 |
[53:06] | That’s how we kill this thing, to the right of where the heart would be. | 右边是心脏 就这么杀死他们 |
[53:10] | – Got it. – I got three more! | -明白 -又来了三个 |
[53:16] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们撤 |
[53:21] | Get them on the bus! Get them on that bus! Let’s go, let’s go! | 让他们上车 快点 快走 |
[53:30] | – Get on. – Get underneath. | -上车 -躲下面去 |
[53:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[53:38] | Heads up. Cover your sectors of fire.Heads up! | 注意 保护好各自负责区域 当心 |
[53:46] | Marines, concentrate firepower to the right of where the heart would be. | 弟兄们 集中火力射击它们右边 那是心脏 |
[53:50] | Yes, staff sergeant. | 明白 军士 |
[53:53] | That’s how we kill these things. | 这样就能解决他们 |
[53:56] | All right, remember your training. | 好 记住你们的训练 |
[53:58] | We got a hostile warbird, thousand metres out. | 发现敌方战机 距离一千米 |
[54:00] | Everybody keep your eyes up. | 所有人保持警惕 |
[54:10] | All buckled up back there, lieutenant. | 所有人员安排妥当 少尉 |
[54:12] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[54:14] | It should be about six miles to the F.O.B. | 离前方作战基地大约还有六英里 |
[54:17] | I don’t know, 25, 30 minutes. | 估计 要二十五到三十分钟 |
[54:19] | If we stay on these side streets. | 如果一直沿着这条路走的话 |
[54:21] | Air Force is gonna level this area in 40 minutes. | 空军将在四十分钟内夷平这片区域 |
[54:30] | Get us to the forward operating base.Fast. | 尽快带我们赶去前方作战基地 |
[54:48] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[54:51] | Stavrou, stop the bus. | 斯达夫 停车 |
[55:08] | Everyone, get down. | 所有人趴下 |
[55:25] | Any station, this is Foxtrot-Two-November. Sitrep to follow. | 这是F-2-N 呼叫所有频道 有情况 |
[55:28] | Go ahead, Foxtrot-Two-November. | 请讲 F-2-N |
[55:30] | Enemy aircraft.They’re lighting up the sky… | 敌方战机正在出动 |
[55:33] | …heading east towards downtown Los Angeles. | …朝东开往洛杉矶市区 |
[55:36] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[55:40] | They’re tracking our signals. | 它们在跟踪我们的信号 |
[55:45] | Mottorola, turn off that radio!They’re tracking our signals! | 摩托罗拉 关掉电台 它们在追踪我们的信号 |
[55:47] | All radios off! Cell phones, everything! | 关掉所有无线电和手机 |
[55:52] | Give me your radio. | 把你的无线电给我 |
[56:02] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[56:04] | – Staff sergeant! – Where the hell is he going? | -军士 -见鬼的他是要干嘛 |
[56:14] | – We gotta get off this bus, all right? – Ten o’clock, lieutenant, 10 o’clock! | -我们得下车 明白吗 -十点钟方向 少尉 |
[56:19] | I see it, 8 o’clock, heading south! | 发现了 八点钟方向 向南飞 |
[56:23] | It’s getting closer. Hey, it’s on my six! | 越来越近了 在我六点钟方向 |
[56:33] | A hundred metres! | 一百米 |
[56:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[56:46] | Everybody, get down! | 所有人趴下 |
[57:02] | Holy shit. | 我勒个去 |
[57:43] | – What was that? – Is he all right? | -怎么回事 -他没事吧 |
[57:45] | – Did he make it out? – Staff sergeant? | -他逃出来了吗 -参谋军士呢 |
[58:04] | – There he is. – Staff sergeant’s alive! | -他出现了 -军士还活着 |
[58:07] | – Yeah, he’s alive! – There he is! | -太好了 他还活着 -他没事 |
[58:43] | That aircraft was unmanned,lieutenant. | 飞机里没有东西 少尉 |
[58:47] | Drone. | 是无人机 |
[58:56] | That was some real John Wayne shit,staff sergeant. | 你刚真有约翰·韦恩的风采 参谋军士 |
[59:10] | I can’t afford to lose you.Neither can these men, all right? | 我不能失去你 他们也不行 明白吗 |
[59:14] | Yeah. They’re your men. | 对 他们是你的人 |
[59:19] | All right, staff sergeant! | 干得好 参谋军士 |
[59:24] | That’s how you do it! | 干得漂亮 |
[59:26] | – That’s retreat, hell! – That’s right. | -这才是撤退你妹的精神 -没错 |
[59:28] | Who the hell’s John Wayne? | 约翰·韦恩算个毛 |
[59:41] | Everybody, eyes open! | 所有人 集中注意 |
[59:43] | Stay alert! | 保持警惕 |
[59:46] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[59:52] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[59:55] | What’s that mean, “retreat, hell”? | 那什么意思 “撤退你妹” |
[1:00:01] | During World War I, an officer from our regiment was ordered to retreat. | 一战期间 我们团有名军官被下令撤退 |
[1:00:06] | He said, “Retreat, hell. We just got here.” | 他说 撤退你妹啊 我们才刚到 |
[1:00:14] | You should have the doc take a look at that. | 你得让医生检查一下 |
[1:00:18] | I thought you were a doctor. | 你不就是吗 |
[1:00:20] | Animals and aliens only. | 我只看动物和外星人 |
[1:00:23] | I’ll put it on my to-do list. | 我会写进备忘录 |
[1:00:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:37] | Excuse me, staff sergeant. | 打扰下 军士 |
[1:00:39] | Did you say that was an unmanned drone? | 你刚说那是无人机吗 |
[1:00:41] | Correct. | 没错 |
[1:00:43] | They must have one hell of a command-and-control system. | 他们肯定有个命令控制系统 |
[1:00:47] | If NorthCom didn’t agree with you,I wouldn’t be here. | 北方司令部也这么认为 所以才派我们来 |
[1:00:49] | Why? | 什么 |
[1:00:52] | My mission was to provide AIS with a strike package. | 我的任务是为集中空中打击提供识别坐标 |
[1:00:56] | A strike package? | 集中空中打击 |
[1:00:58] | Yeah, coordinates for a missile strike on a command-and-control centre. | 对 由指挥中心控制的导弹协同攻击 |
[1:01:02] | But the asset fell off the grid and we lost them. | 但是我们失去了目标 之后再也没找到过 |
[1:01:16] | All side streets are blocked.Our only choice is to take the freeway. | 所有街道都被堵了 只能走高速 |
[1:01:20] | All right. Well, it’s your call. | 行 你说了算 |
[1:01:23] | Stavrou, get us on a freeway. | 斯达夫 走高速 |
[1:01:26] | We don’t wanna be in this area when these bombs start to fall. | 我可不想留在这里等着被炸 |
[1:01:53] | Try to miss at least one of the cars, Stavrou. | 别把车都撞了啊 斯达夫 |
[1:01:57] | Just keep driving. | 继续开 |
[1:02:00] | Off ramp is one mile ahead. | 出口还有一英里 |
[1:02:08] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[1:02:11] | Look out. | 小心 |
[1:02:18] | The ramp, it’s gone, lieutenant. | 下闸道被毁了 少尉 |
[1:02:27] | All right, Robertson exit, half a click away. | 好吧 到下个出口大概还得半小时 |
[1:02:32] | Look out! lncoming, 12 o’clock! | 小心 敌人攻击 十二点方向 |
[1:02:43] | – You okay? – Harper! | -你没事吧 -哈珀 |
[1:02:53] | Tank’s drawing enemy fire! It’s a good time to move! | 坦克牵制住了他们 趁现在快走 |
[1:02:55] | I’ll suppress the fire, you take the civilians! | 我来提供压制火力 你带平民撤离 |
[1:02:58] | Secure this exit, Imlay! | 保护出口 埃姆雷 |
[1:03:03] | Imlay, get me a defensive line on that vehicle! | 埃姆雷 在那辆车前驻条防线 |
[1:03:10] | – Move, move, move! – Let’s go! Come on. | -快 快 快 -快点走 |
[1:03:13] | – Let’s go! – Come on, stay down, stay down! | -快走 -快 趴下 趴下 |
[1:03:20] | Just keep everybody calm.We’ll be right back, all right? | 让大家保持冷静 我们马上回来 明白吗 |
[1:03:24] | All right. Safety first, buddy. | 好 安全第一 伙计 |
[1:03:29] | Martinez, if we get the civilians to that helo, | 马丁内斯 要是我们能护送平民到那 |
[1:03:32] | they take cover, rappel down. | 他们就能利用直升机做掩护放绳子下去 |
[1:03:34] | I got a dozen up on the bridge.They’re moving down. | 桥上有十几个敌人 它们正在往下走 |
[1:03:37] | Lieutenant! Tank’s out!Nothing’s stopping them now! | 少尉 坦克废了 现在没东西能阻止他们了 |
[1:03:43] | Staff sergeant, civilians won’t make it to that helo without cover fire. | 军士 平民没有掩护到不了直升机那 |
[1:03:48] | Lockett, Kerns, on me, let’s go! | 洛克特 科恩斯 跟我来 |
[1:03:50] | Let’s move, let’s move, let’s move! | 走 快走 |
[1:03:57] | Get the civilians down, all right? Move! | 把平民弄下来 好吗 快点 |
[1:04:09] | About a 30-foot drop. Let’s go. | 这里离地大概三十英尺 来吧 |
[1:04:10] | Get behind the bus! Now, now, now! Get behind it! | 躲在车子后面 快 到后面去 |
[1:04:15] | Kids first! Around the body,bring them down one at a time. | 孩子先来 绳子绑着一个个下去 |
[1:04:19] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:04:22] | Imlay! | 埃姆雷 |
[1:04:24] | Get your team up on that garbage truck! | 让你的人到那辆垃圾车上 快 |
[1:04:26] | Staff sergeant, cover us up front! Stavs, you’re with me! On me now! | 军士 在前方掩护我们 斯达夫 快跟我来 |
[1:04:32] | We’re gonna run behind that helicopter and we’re gonna rope down, all right? | 我们要跑到直升机后面 再用绳子吊下去 明白吗 |
[1:04:36] | The girls will be first. | 小女孩先走 |
[1:04:37] | I promise you nothing’s gonna happen. Okay? Stay down! | 我保证会没事 好吗 趴下 |
[1:04:42] | Lieutenant, dozen hostiles,maybe more! | 少尉 有十几个敌人 只多不少 |
[1:04:45] | Four hundred metres and closing fast! | 在四百米开外 正快速逼近 |
[1:04:48] | Cover, cover! What the hell are you doing? | 快掩护 你在搞什么 |
[1:04:51] | You guys need another gun. | 多个人多份力 |
[1:04:54] | Three o’clock. Up on the bridge, Santos. Up on the bridge. | 三点钟方向 桥上 桑托斯 在桥上 |
[1:04:57] | Incoming! | 敌人进攻 |
[1:05:06] | Ten o’clock! | 十点钟方向 |
[1:05:13] | – Reloading! – Aim for the leader! | -重装 -瞄准他们的领队 |
[1:05:19] | Hell, you can take all the room you want. | 我擦 看不出来你还真准啊 |
[1:05:22] | Mottorola, move, move, move! | 摩托罗拉 走 走 快走 |
[1:05:24] | Yes, staff sergeant! Come on, let’s go! Let’s go, go, go! Run now, run! | 是 军士 快点跑 就现在 快跑 |
[1:05:29] | Keep running! Don’t stop, run!Run, run, run! | 继续跑 别停下来 快跑 |
[1:05:39] | – Get in there! – Cover me! | -到里面去 -掩护我 |
[1:05:43] | – I’m going for the .50 cal! – Hurry up! | -我上去用机枪 -赶紧 |
[1:05:52] | Get some, Lockett. | 有你的 洛克特 |
[1:06:05] | – Shit. – What the hell is that thing? | -靠 -尼玛的那是啥 |
[1:06:08] | I’m engaging! | 我来开火 |
[1:06:13] | You’ll be okay, all right? lt’s okay.Listen to me. You’re going to be okay. | 你不会有事 听我说 你不会没事 |
[1:06:17] | I got you. I will not let anything happen to you, all right? | 放心 我保证你不会有事 好吗 |
[1:06:26] | Shit! | 靠 |
[1:06:29] | Man down! | 有人受伤了 |
[1:06:31] | You’re gonna be okay. Hold on,hold on! Keep going. Hold on! | 没事的 抓住 继续往下 抓紧 |
[1:06:35] | Keep looking up! | 不要看下面 |
[1:06:44] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[1:06:46] | I got you. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 我抓住你了 你没事了 |
[1:06:48] | Get the ant that’s controlling that thing! | 把操纵那玩意的东西毙了 |
[1:06:54] | Lockett, get off your ass! | 洛克特 快离开那儿 |
[1:07:02] | It’s turning this way! | 它转到这边来了 |
[1:07:03] | It’s about to hit the fan, guys.Get out now! Move! | 这下大条了 快离开这 |
[1:07:06] | Santos, come on! | 桑托斯 快走 |
[1:07:09] | – Come on! – I’m stuck. | -快点 -我被卡住了 |
[1:07:11] | Go! | 走啊 |
[1:07:13] | – What are you doing? – Go! | -你在干什么 -快走 |
[1:07:17] | Imlay! | 埃姆雷 |
[1:07:30] | Where’s Stavrou? | 斯达夫呢 |
[1:07:36] | Mottorola! How many down? | 摩托罗拉 下去多少了 |
[1:07:39] | Two down, staff sarge! One to go! | 下去两个 军士 还差一个 |
[1:07:42] | Look at me, look at me. Look, look. Be good, okay? | 看着我 没事的 |
[1:07:44] | – It’s gonna be fine, okay? You ready? – Lieutenant, C-4! | -没事的 准备好了吗 -少尉 C-4炸弹 |
[1:07:50] | Let’s blow this sucker to hell! | 把这些混蛋炸上天 |
[1:07:53] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[1:07:56] | Kerns! | 科恩斯 |
[1:08:04] | Covering! | 掩护 |
[1:08:17] | All right, dough is good to go! | 好了 准备撤离 |
[1:08:19] | – Go! – Covering! | -走 -掩护 |
[1:08:26] | Damn it! We’ve lost the detonator. | 该死 引爆器丢了 |
[1:08:29] | – You all right? – Yeah, got the wind knocked out of me. | -你没事吧 -没事 有点喘不过气 |
[1:08:39] | – Mottorola! – Dad! | -摩托罗拉 -爸爸 |
[1:08:41] | You’re okay, Hector! You’re okay. | 没事的 海克特 没事的 |
[1:08:43] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[1:08:48] | – I need bandages from the first aid kit. – Sir! Sir! | -给我急救包里的绷带 -长官 |
[1:08:51] | It’s okay! | 没事的 |
[1:09:00] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[1:09:03] | All right. | 没事的 |
[1:09:19] | We gotta get you to a medevac. | 得送你上急救直升机 |
[1:09:21] | Doc! | 医生 |
[1:09:27] | Oh, shit, man! | 我操 |
[1:09:28] | – We need some cover! – Damn it, I’m out! | -我们需要掩护 -见鬼 我没弹药了 |
[1:09:30] | – Got another mag, Lockett? – They kicking our ass! | -还有弹夹吗 洛克特 -把我们打惨了 |
[1:09:33] | You’re getting pinned down, staff sergeant! | 你们被压制住了 参谋军士 |
[1:09:35] | Marines, you’re getting pinned down! | 弟兄们 你们被牵制住了 |
[1:09:38] | – We’re not leaving you. – Staff sergeant, get them out! | -我们不能丢下你 -军士 带他们出去 |
[1:09:41] | – Lieutenant, I am not leaving you. – Get them out! | -少尉 我不能丢下你 -军士 带他们出去 |
[1:09:43] | – No, I’m not leaving you! – Get them out! | -少尉 我不会丢下你 -带他们出去 |
[1:09:45] | No! Not again! | 不 我不要再丢下同伴 |
[1:09:50] | I have a bag of C-4 on the bus. | 我在巴士上有包C-4炸弹 |
[1:09:53] | Give this to my wife… | 把这个交给我妻子… |
[1:09:55] | …and get them off this goddamn freeway. | …带他们离开这该死的高速 |
[1:10:02] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[1:10:07] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:10:11] | Right behind you. | 我就在你身后 |
[1:10:21] | Cover the lieutenant! | 掩护少尉 |
[1:10:26] | Hey, I’m out! | 我出来了 |
[1:10:33] | They’re closing in! | 他们正在靠近 |
[1:10:39] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[1:10:46] | This is Lieutenant William Martinez… | 我是威廉·马丁内斯少尉… |
[1:10:48] | …Echo Company, 2nd Battalion,5th Marines. Hoorah! | …陆战5团2营E连 万岁 |
[1:11:56] | We’re still half a click inside the bombing zone. | 离开轰炸区域还有半小时路程 |
[1:12:02] | Move to live, Marines. | 为了生存而战 陆战队员们 |
[1:12:08] | Did he just leave the lieutenant back there to die? | 他刚是把少尉丢在那里送死吗 |
[1:12:12] | Sure looked that way. | 看上去是这样 |
[1:12:13] | And this is the guy in charge of us now? | 那现在是他指挥了吗 |
[1:12:17] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[1:12:21] | Hey, those are our jets.We’re still in the fight. | 那是我们的飞机 我们还在继续战斗 |
[1:12:27] | All right, we’re clear of the bomb zone. | 好 我们离开了空袭区了 |
[1:12:30] | Let’s tighten this place down. | 把这地方彻底检查一遍 |
[1:12:32] | Bombs drop in six minutes. | 还有六分钟就轰炸了 |
[1:12:34] | Santos, Kerns, on me. | 桑托斯 科恩斯 跟着我 |
[1:12:36] | Let’s see if there are any comms.All right? Hardwire only. | 看看这有没有通信设备 只能用有线设备 |
[1:12:59] | – Corporal Harris, we clear? – We’re clear! | -哈里斯下士 安全吗 -安全 |
[1:13:01] | – Do you have a hard line in here? – Over there. | -这有有线线路吗 -在那边 |
[1:13:09] | Now, my son’s an optimist. | 我儿子很乐观 |
[1:13:11] | When this first happened, he said,”Why don’t we go try to talk to them? | 他说 为什么我们不和他们交流 |
[1:13:17] | Maybe they wanna be friends.” | 或许他们想和我们做朋友 |
[1:13:22] | Hector? Hey. | 海克特 |
[1:13:24] | We’re gonna go get some food and water for your dad, okay? | 我们去给你爸爸找些食物和水 |
[1:13:28] | It’s okay. | 好 |
[1:13:31] | And what’d you tell him? | 你对他说什么了 |
[1:13:32] | I said: | 我说 |
[1:13:34] | “You know, if they’re chasing and shooting us… | 如果他们这么追杀我们 |
[1:13:37] | …they’re probably not good friends.” | …我们可能做不了好朋友 |
[1:13:43] | I should’ve followed directions and gone to the F.O.B. | 我应该遵照指示去前方作战基地 |
[1:13:46] | I should’ve never stayed at the police station, but I was scared, man. | 我就不该待在警察局 但我很害怕 |
[1:13:52] | I made all the wrong decisions. | 我做的决定都是错的 |
[1:13:54] | You trusted your gut, Mr. Rincon. | 你相信你的直觉 林康先生 |
[1:13:58] | You made a call. | 你做了你的决定 |
[1:14:00] | I’d do the same thing to protect my Marines. | 为了保护我的属下我也会这么做 |
[1:14:08] | – l had a situation my last tour. – Yeah? | -我最后一次任务出了状况 -是吗 |
[1:14:13] | There was no right call. You went left or you go right, it didn’t matter. | 决定没有对错 不论你怎么决定都无所谓 |
[1:14:20] | But you’re alive. | 但你还活着 |
[1:14:21] | Yeah, l survived. | 是的 我活下来了 |
[1:14:26] | But l wasn’t supposed to. | 但我不该活下来 |
[1:14:30] | Staff Sergeant Nantz…. | 南兹参谋军士 |
[1:14:41] | You promise to save my son? | 你能保证救我儿子吗 |
[1:14:50] | Staff sergeant, we have a hardwired connection! | 军士 我们连上通讯了 |
[1:14:56] | Doc, keep him warm.Sun is going down. | 医生 保持他的体温 太阳要下山了 |
[1:15:00] | This will keep you warm. | 这能让你暖和点 |
[1:15:02] | We’re estimating that 20 cities in 17 countries are now under full attack. | 估计有十七个国家的二十座城市正遭到攻击 |
[1:15:07] | It’s obvious the enemy is attempting to cut us off from one another. | 很显然敌人正试图切断我们之间的联系 |
[1:15:11] | Is there any more information at this time, Professor Stavert? | 现阶段还有更多情报吗 斯塔维教授 |
[1:15:14] | New data shows that they’re using our water as their fuel… | 最新数据显示 他们正用水作为能源 |
[1:15:17] | … and our ocean levels are already decreasing. | 海平面正在下降 |
[1:15:19] | They are using it to power their ships,their machinery… | 他们利用水为飞船和机械补充能量 |
[1:15:23] | … possibly their own bodies. | 很可能还有他们的身体 |
[1:15:25] | It’s the composition of our water that’s unique. | 我们的水资源独一无二 |
[1:15:27] | It’s in a liquid state. No other locations in our known universe… | 这种液态水在我们宇宙中 |
[1:15:30] | … have liquid H2O anywhere near their surface. | 其他星球附近都未曾发现 |
[1:15:33] | I just saw a field report that said they will use our sewage systems… | 刚看了则现场报道说他们将利用排污系统 |
[1:15:37] | – … to follow our water to their ships. – How’d you get that to work? | -把我们的水弄进他们飞船里 -你怎么打开的 |
[1:15:40] | These things are everywhere. There’s one off the coast of 20 countries. | 这玩意到处都是 二十个国家的海岸上都有 |
[1:15:45] | They’re calling it the command-and-control centre. | 他们管这个叫命令控制中心 |
[1:15:49] | – That’s the thing you were tracking? – Yeah. | -你就是在追踪这个吗 -是的 |
[1:15:51] | So you’re saying that’s the thing that’s controlling the drones? | 你是说是这玩意控制着无人机吗 |
[1:15:55] | Yeah. And if we wipe it out,we take out their air power. | 对 除掉它 他们的制空权就完了 |
[1:16:03] | These bombs better work. | 这些炸弹最好有效果 |
[1:16:05] | -Let’s move it. -Bring him through here. | -快来 -抬他过来 |
[1:16:07] | -Set him down. -How much time we got? | -把他放下 -我们还有多少时间 |
[1:16:11] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[1:16:15] | Air Force about to lay some pain on those extraterritorial bastards. | 空军就要来好好教训这帮外星杂种了 |
[1:16:22] | – All right, Two-Five, retreat….- Hell! | -好了 5团2营 撤退 -你妹 |
[1:16:24] | – Retreat….- Hell! | -撤退 -你妹 |
[1:16:28] | Here we go. | 出发 |
[1:16:29] | Come on.Let’s fry these sons of bitches. | 来吧 炸飞那群狗日的混蛋 |
[1:16:32] | We get to the F.O.B. after these bombs drop, get ammo. | 轰炸完后 我们去前方作战基地弹药 |
[1:16:34] | – And some goddamn reinforcements. – Some goddamn tanks. | -再搞些补充人员 -再搞些坦克 |
[1:16:43] | -Ten. -Gotta be strong, okay? | -十 -坚强点 好吗 |
[1:16:45] | Nine. | 九 |
[1:16:46] | Eight. | 八 |
[1:16:48] | Seven. | 七 |
[1:16:50] | Six. | 六 |
[1:16:51] | Five. | 五 |
[1:16:53] | Four. | 四 |
[1:16:56] | Three…. | 三… |
[1:16:58] | Shit. Everybody, brace! | 好了 弟兄们 准备 |
[1:17:21] | -They should’ve dropped. -What the hell? | -他们该轰炸了 -搞毛 |
[1:17:24] | Wouldn’t we have felt that from here if they’d dropped? | 我们在这里感觉不到吗 |
[1:17:26] | We would’ve felt them. | 肯定感觉得到 |
[1:17:27] | Would’ve felt it in Nevada with that ordnance. | 尼玛的在内华达都能感觉到 |
[1:17:30] | That clock right? | 表准吗 |
[1:17:32] | That’s what l got. | 我的也是一样 |
[1:17:33] | Maybe it’s a good thing. Maybe we turned the tide. That’s a good thing. | 没准是好事 也许我们改变了局势 |
[1:17:36] | You damn straight, Imlay. | 你他妈的说得真对 埃姆雷 |
[1:17:38] | We was kicking some ass. | 我们刚打得他们屁滚尿流 |
[1:17:39] | Could they have taken out the whole Air Force? | 它们会不会把空军全灭了 |
[1:17:42] | This isn’t happening. | 这不可能 |
[1:17:44] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[1:17:45] | Everybody, up, up. Let’s move.Come on. | 大家快走 |
[1:17:47] | We’re in the home stretch, everybody. We in the home stretch. | 我们就快到了 伙计们 |
[1:18:08] | Now we know why those bombs didn’t drop. | 这下知道为什么没有轰炸了 |
[1:18:12] | They wiped our forward operating base right off the map. | 他们把我们的作战基地夷为了平地 |
[1:18:17] | All clear, staff sergeant! | 安全 参谋军士 |
[1:18:19] | All right, let’s bring him back here. | 好 把他带到这来 |
[1:18:26] | Hang in there, buddy. | 兄弟 坚持住 |
[1:18:27] | Million-and-one odds we’d get here in the first place… | 我们千辛万苦赶到这里 |
[1:18:30] | …we get here and there ain’t nothing. I knew Nantz would never get us out. | 却毛都没有 我就知道南兹救不了我们 |
[1:18:36] | – There were thousands of Marines here. – Now it’s just seven of us, Imlay. | -本来这里有上千个陆战队员 -现在只剩咱七个了 埃姆雷 |
[1:18:42] | You remind me of my older brother. | 你有点像我哥哥 |
[1:18:45] | How’s that? | 哪里像 |
[1:18:48] | He never smiles either. | 他也从来不笑 |
[1:18:53] | Secure the front with Harris. | 和哈里斯一起去掩护前方 |
[1:18:57] | Imlay, anything? | 埃姆雷 有什么发现吗 |
[1:18:59] | Nothing. We only got maps of Santa Monica. | 没有 我们只找到圣莫妮卡的地图 |
[1:19:01] | We need something farther east. They’re all burned. | 我们需要往东一点的地图 这里的都被烧毁了 |
[1:19:04] | Follow me, Imlay. | 跟我来 埃姆雷 |
[1:19:10] | All right, here’s the battalion commander’s hooch. | 好吧 这里是营部指挥所 |
[1:19:13] | Looking for maps, anything with an extraction point. | 找找有没有画有撤离点的地图 |
[1:19:15] | Staff sergeant. | 明白 |
[1:19:27] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:19:35] | Found a tactical map, staff sergeant. | 军士 找到了战略地图 |
[1:19:37] | Shows where all the units were deployed. | 上面有所有军队部署地点 |
[1:19:40] | – What the hell are all these red marks? – Means they’re gone. | -这些红标是啥意思 -说明已经不在了 |
[1:19:43] | – You mean the units got moved? – Wiped out. | -撤离了吗 -被歼灭了 |
[1:19:47] | – All of them? – All of them. | -全部吗 -是的 |
[1:19:49] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:19:51] | All right. One alternate extraction site is still operational. | 还有一个替补撤离点可去 |
[1:19:56] | That’s eight clicks. | 得走八公里 |
[1:19:58] | Staff sergeant? Staff sergeant. | 参谋军士 参谋军士 |
[1:20:02] | Adukwu, plenty of weapons around. Find yourself an M-16. | 阿杜库 周围有很多武器 自己找把M16 |
[1:20:06] | Mr. Rincon is dead. | 林康先生死了 |
[1:20:32] | Wake up, Dad. | 爸爸 你醒醒 |
[1:20:42] | Please help me right now. | 快帮帮我 |
[1:20:46] | Don’t leave me. | 不要离开我 |
[1:20:53] | I’m so sorry, Hector. | 我很抱歉 海克特 |
[1:21:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:21:02] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:04] | Your dad tried so hard to stay with you. | 你爸爸真的很想和你在一起 |
[1:21:09] | – I’m sorr– – I don’t wanna be here. | -抱歉 -我要回家 |
[1:21:18] | It’s okay, bud. | 别难过 小家伙 |
[1:21:27] | Your father was a brave man, Hector. | 海克特 你爸爸是个勇敢的人 |
[1:21:39] | Hector, l’m sorry. l’m sorry, buddy. | 海克特 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[1:21:44] | It’s okay to cry. | 想哭就哭吧 |
[1:21:51] | He loved you very much. | 他非常爱你 |
[1:21:55] | Listen to me, Hector. | 听着 海克特 |
[1:21:58] | I need you to be brave for me. I need you to be my little Marine. | 你要勇敢坚强 为了我 做个小小陆战队员 |
[1:22:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:22:09] | We gotta be brave for the others. | 我们要为了别人而坚强起来 |
[1:22:14] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[1:22:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:22:22] | Because Marines don’t quit. | 因为陆战队员从不放弃 |
[1:22:27] | Do you believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[1:22:31] | Say it for me. | 说一遍 |
[1:22:35] | – Marines don’t quit. – Good. | -陆战队员从不放弃 -很好 |
[1:22:39] | I’m gonna get you out of here, Hector. I promise. | 我会带你离开这里 海克特 我保证 |
[1:22:47] | Let’s go see the girls, okay? Come on. | 我们到姑娘那边去 来吧 |
[1:23:08] | We are not losing one more of those civilians. Understand? | 决不能再让平民牺牲了 明白了吗 |
[1:23:13] | You getting us out too, staff sergeant? | 你也会带我们离开这里吗 参谋军士 |
[1:23:18] | Or are we expendable? | 还是说我们也只是炮灰 |
[1:23:30] | All right, Lockett. | 好吧 洛克特 |
[1:23:33] | You wanna go there, let’s go there. | 既然你非要这样 那就这样吧 |
[1:23:39] | I commanded men and men died. | 我带领过很多人 很多人也牺牲了 |
[1:23:42] | Kids. 19 years old. The best men I ever led. | 有的是孩子 有的才十九岁 都是最优秀的战士 |
[1:23:47] | Do you think for one second I wouldn’t rather trade places with them? | 你以为我不想用自己的命去换他们的命吗 |
[1:23:59] | I know you think l got my men killed. | 我知道你们以为我害死了我的部下 |
[1:24:04] | They’re dead. | 他们都死了 |
[1:24:07] | I’m here. | 而我却活着 |
[1:24:10] | Like the punch line to some bad joke. | 就像一个可笑至极的笑话 |
[1:24:12] | You think I like that? | 你以为我好过吗 |
[1:24:15] | Do you think a minute goes by that those faces aren’t right here… | 你以为我有忘记过他们的脸 |
[1:24:18] | …seared into my brain? | 而不是深深烙在我脑海里吗 |
[1:24:24] | Dante, Thomas T. Corporal. 1-5-6-5-0-9-3-8-6. | 托马斯·但丁 下士 编号1-5-6-5-0-9-3-8-6 |
[1:24:28] | Ambruster, William R. Private. 8-7-6-6-6-2-3-5-4. | 威廉·R·安布鲁斯特 二等兵 编号8-7-6-6-6-2-3-5-4 |
[1:24:35] | Wharton, Jeffrey H. | 杰弗里·H·沃顿 |
[1:24:37] | Lance Corporal. 8-7-4-2-7-3-9-9-3. | 上士 编号8-7-4-2-7-3-9-9-3 |
[1:24:46] | Lockett… | 杜安·G |
[1:24:51] | …Duane G. | 洛克特 |
[1:24:56] | Corporal. | 下士 |
[1:24:59] | 1-5-6-8-7-0-9…. | 编号1-5-6-8-7-0-9…. |
[1:25:04] | 5-5 Five-five. | |
[1:25:08] | Your brother was an outstanding Marine. | 你哥哥是名优秀的陆战队员 |
[1:25:13] | He was my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[1:25:15] | And l miss him every day. | 我每天都会想起他 |
[1:25:23] | And you remind me of him. | 而你也让我想起了他 |
[1:25:34] | None of that matters right now. | 但这些现在都不重要 |
[1:25:38] | Because our duty is to keep moving forwards, to keep fighting. | 我们现在的任务是继续向前 继续战斗 |
[1:25:43] | That’s how we honour your brother… | 这是纪念你哥哥最好的方式 |
[1:25:46] | …and Lieutenant Martinez… | 还有马丁内斯少尉 |
[1:25:48] | …Corporal Stavrou… | 斯达夫下士 |
[1:25:50] | …Lance Corporal Mottorola… | 摩托罗拉上士 |
[1:25:53] | …Hector’s father… | 还有海克特的爸爸 |
[1:25:55] | …who picked up a rifle and did what needed to be done. A civilian. | 他是个平民 却也拿起枪勇敢战斗 |
[1:25:58] | So we better damn well step it up. | 所以我们必须振作起来 |
[1:26:01] | Discard any lingering doubt. | 抛开那些挥之不去的怀疑 |
[1:26:03] | Work fast, work as a unit, and we will prevail. | 迅速行动 团结一心 我们会胜利 |
[1:26:06] | Let’s figure out how we’re gonna get out of this. | 看看如何离开这里 |
[1:26:09] | Imlay, you come with me. Get to higher ground. | 埃姆雷 你和我一起去找个高地 |
[1:26:11] | The rest of you, find some ammo and some vehicles. | 你们剩下的人 去找弹药和车辆 |
[1:26:14] | Gotta be a few LAV’s or armoured Humvees still operational. | 总有几辆装甲车还能开 |
[1:26:18] | Sorry, bro. You didn’t deserve this. | 对不起 兄弟 你不该死在这里 |
[1:26:25] | You went down fighting. | 你战斗过了 |
[1:26:34] | Holy shit. | 我的天呐 |
[1:26:35] | I wasn’t expecting to see all this. | 这我可没有心理准备 |
[1:26:39] | That don’t look good. | 看上去不妙 |
[1:26:41] | Reinforcements. | 是增援 |
[1:26:46] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[1:26:50] | They already set up a beachhead. | 他们已经在滩头建立了一个阵地 |
[1:26:53] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:26:56] | If that evac site is still operational, I think we can get behind the line. | 如果那个撤离点还在 我们可以撤离前线 |
[1:27:01] | That’s gonna be one hell of a ride, Staff Sergeant. | 那路上可有的受 参谋军士 |
[1:27:03] | Yeah, well, that’s what we get paid for. | 这不就是我们的工作吗 |
[1:27:05] | Everybody move to the LAV now! Go! | 大家都到装甲车里去 快 |
[1:27:09] | Any station, this net. This is Foxtrot-Two-November. | 通讯网络 收到的请回答 这是F-2-N |
[1:27:11] | We have 11 passengers. | 我们有十一个人 |
[1:27:13] | Requesting evacuation at alternate extraction point Charlie. | 请求前往替补撤离点C |
[1:27:17] | Are there any birds in the air? Over. | 还有飞机吗 完毕 |
[1:27:20] | Foxtrot-Two-November, this is Sierra 2-5. Orders are to pull back. | F-2-N 这是S-2-5 撤退命令已下达 |
[1:27:24] | Get to extraction point Charlie by 0300 or we’ll be gone. Over. | 请在三点前赶至撤离点C 三点后全员将撤离 完毕 |
[1:27:28] | Roger that. 0300, not a minute more. Out. | 收到 三点 一分钟都不会晚 |
[1:27:33] | Imlay, ever see what a Bushmaster chain gun can do? | 埃姆雷 见识过大毒蛇机关炮的威力吗 |
[1:27:36] | – Oh, shit, yes, staff sergeant. – Get on it, son. | -当然了 军士 -看你的了 小子 |
[1:27:38] | Let’s do this! | 来吧 |
[1:27:44] | – No lights, Kerns. – Roger that. | -不要开灯 科恩斯 -收到 |
[1:27:47] | Let’s move. | 前进 |
[1:27:52] | Bushmaster is locked and loaded. | 大毒蛇机关炮准备完毕 |
[1:27:53] | Give them hell. | 狠狠揍死他们 |
[1:27:55] | Damn right. | 必须的 |
[1:28:08] | Two minutes till that helo drops. | 直升机两分钟后抵达 |
[1:28:13] | Everybody okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[1:28:17] | All right, Kerns, take a left. | 好 科恩斯 左转 |
[1:28:21] | I want you to go over three blocks, then you go about five blocks… | 过三个街区 再右转 过五个街区 |
[1:28:24] | …hang a right, and straight. | 再直走 |
[1:28:26] | – That should get us to the evac site. – Yes, staff sergeant. | -就到撤离点了 -收到 军士 |
[1:28:31] | – l’d hold on if I were you, Lockett! – Copy that! | -在上面可要坐稳了 洛克特 -收到 |
[1:28:37] | – We got hostiles. – What’s going on? | -有敌情 -怎么回事 |
[1:28:39] | – Let’s not wait around and find out. – It’s gonna be okay. | -不要停 -我们不会有事 |
[1:28:42] | Got about 250 rounds, staff sergeant. | 还有两百五十发子弹 军士 |
[1:28:53] | Know what they say if you hit a deer? | 你开车撞见一头鹿会怎么做 |
[1:28:55] | – Speed up! – Damn straight! | -碾过去 -一点没错 |
[1:29:02] | – Come on! – Y’all hold on! | -来吧 -坚持住 |
[1:29:04] | We’re gonna have to go right through them! | 我们现在要碾过去了 |
[1:29:12] | – You saw that? – They’re going down like bowling pins! | -看见了吗 -像是在打保龄球 |
[1:29:39] | Kick it out! | 把它弄出去 |
[1:29:41] | Run that sucker over, man! | 碾过去 伙计 |
[1:29:46] | Santos, you okay? | 桑托斯 你没事吧 |
[1:29:48] | I got that nasty stuff all over my mouth, man! | 那恶心玩意溅得我满嘴都是 哥们 |
[1:29:54] | – It’s not funny. – You let him do you on the first date. | -笑屁啊 -你俩第一次见面就这么重口味 |
[1:30:11] | – Everyone okay? – Yes! | -大家都好吗 -是的 |
[1:30:15] | Let’s get us home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:30:23] | Cease fire! | 别开枪 |
[1:30:30] | – Stay close, stay close! – What are we doing? | -跟紧点 快 -我们在干嘛 |
[1:30:36] | Load them up! Our flight path won’t be clear much longer! | 快上来 这条航线暂时安全 |
[1:30:39] | You’re in the middle of the shit, sergeant! | 你们深陷敌营之中啊 参谋军士 |
[1:30:41] | What happened to all our air? | 空军怎么了 |
[1:30:43] | Pulled back to save our assets! They were blowing us out! | 过来搬运装备的时候 被他们打了个片甲不留 |
[1:30:47] | We’re abandoning Los Angeles! | 我们准备抛弃洛杉矶了 |
[1:30:58] | Let’s go, Imlay! | 我们走 埃姆雷 |
[1:31:00] | Son, you okay? | 你没事吧 孩子 |
[1:31:04] | All right. | 没事 |
[1:31:07] | Let’s move! Move, move! | 快走 快点 |
[1:31:10] | Come on, Harris, let’s go! | 快 哈里斯 我们走 |
[1:31:55] | Hold on! | 抓牢 |
[1:31:59] | – You all right? – Everybody all good? | -没事吧 -大家都好吗 |
[1:32:01] | – Girls? – Everybody okay? | -姑娘们 -大家还好吗 |
[1:32:03] | Hold on tight! | 抓牢了 |
[1:32:07] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:32:08] | Pilot said something was playing hell with our power! | 机师说是电源出了点故障 |
[1:32:12] | Staff sergeant! Nine o’clock! | 参谋军士 看九点钟方向 |
[1:32:21] | Santos, you said you were tracking massive RF signals? | 桑托斯 你说你在追踪无线电信号吗 |
[1:32:24] | Could a concentration of them knock out power? | 大量电磁信号会干扰电器吗 |
[1:32:29] | Yes, definitely! Why? | 当然啊 怎么了 |
[1:32:31] | Could be their command-and-control centre! | 这里可能是敌人的指挥中心 |
[1:32:37] | Get me down there! | 把我放下去 |
[1:32:39] | What? | 什么 |
[1:32:41] | I gotta recon that area! | 我要侦察这个区域 |
[1:32:44] | No way! It’s a suicide! | 不行 这等于是自杀 |
[1:32:46] | Damn it, we’re the only ones left! All the other forces have fallen back! | 该死 这里只剩下我们了 其他人都撤走了 |
[1:32:50] | We can’t land! May not have power to take off again! | 不能降落 不然我们可能飞不起来了 |
[1:33:02] | This is a letter for Martinez’s wife. | 这是马丁内斯给他妻子的信 |
[1:33:06] | Will you get it to her? | 帮我转交给她好吗 |
[1:33:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:33:18] | Hover at 40 feet! | 降到四十尺 |
[1:33:21] | – Twenty seconds! – Roger that! | -只有二十秒 -明白 |
[1:33:27] | Come on, Adukwu, let’s get this off. | 来吧 阿杜库 现在动身 |
[1:33:29] | Staff sergeant, what the hell are you doing? | 参谋军士 你到底想干什么 |
[1:33:32] | We’re in the clear! We’re almost home, Imlay! | 我们快成功了 我们要到家了 埃姆雷 |
[1:33:35] | You’re in charge now! | 现在你来指挥 |
[1:33:38] | You get these civilians home safe! | 带着平民安全回家 |
[1:33:45] | You’re the bravest Marine l ever seen, Hector! | 海克特 你是我见过最勇敢的海陆 |
[1:33:49] | No! | 不 |
[1:34:34] | Everybody, take cover. | 所有人找掩护 |
[1:34:39] | I told you to stay in that helo. | 我叫你们待在直升机里 |
[1:34:41] | Civilians are free and clear. We were worried about your ass. | 平民们都很安全 我们担心你的小命 |
[1:34:45] | I think the command-and-control asset is nearby. | 我觉得指挥中心就在附近 |
[1:34:48] | Kerns, how many klicks to that blackout? | 科恩斯 停电的地方离这多远 |
[1:34:50] | It’s about five klicks, staff sergeant. | 大约五公里 参谋军士 |
[1:34:53] | Five klicks. All right. | 五公里 好 |
[1:34:55] | We’re gonna use this overpass for cover. | 利用立交桥做掩护 |
[1:34:58] | If we take out those drones… | 如果我们能够搞定这些无人机 |
[1:35:00] | …our military might have a chance to get back into this fight. | 我们的军队也许还有机会夺回洛杉矶 |
[1:35:04] | Santos… | 桑托斯 |
[1:35:06] | …where would you put a command and control asset if you wanted to protect it? | 你觉得指挥中心建在哪最安全 |
[1:35:11] | – Underground. – Let’s go. | -地下 -我们走 |
[1:35:14] | Everybody, let’s move. Come on. Move, move, move. | 大家快行动 快点 |
[1:35:43] | Move. | 走 |
[1:36:38] | They must’ve gone back up. Just leads up to the street. | 他们肯定有另一条路通往另一条街 |
[1:36:41] | I thought they were leading us to the command-and-control centre. | 我以为他们会带我们到指挥中心 |
[1:36:45] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:36:51] | Let’s go. Back. | 我们往回走 |
[1:37:01] | Holy shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:37:04] | Santos! | 桑托斯 |
[1:37:22] | They know we’re here now. | 现在他们发现我们了 |
[1:37:34] | That’s their command-and-control. | 这就是指挥中心 |
[1:37:42] | Everybody out now! Move, move, move! Follow me! | 快出去 快点 跟上 |
[1:37:45] | Up here! Up that ladder, go! Move, move, move! Up that ladder! | 上去 爬上去 快点 |
[1:37:50] | Let’s go! Move it up! Blow that gate, Imlay! | 快点 埃姆雷 把门打开 埃姆雷 |
[1:37:54] | Move, move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[1:38:02] | We’re right over their command asset. | 指挥中心就在下面 |
[1:38:04] | That’s it, all right. Let’s move the concrete slab, 1 o’clock. Let’s move. | 好吧 我们把那混凝土板移开 一点钟方向 快走 |
[1:38:11] | Fire in the hole! | 小心爆炸 |
[1:38:12] | That should give us a couple minutes. | 这应该能拖几分钟 |
[1:38:31] | Laser target, staff sergeant? We don’t have any more jets, though. | 激光制导吗 参谋军士 但我们没有飞机了 |
[1:38:34] | They can fire ground-to-ground missiles from Edwards Air Force Base. | 他们能通过爱德华空军基地进行地对地导弹攻击 |
[1:38:37] | We radio in a strike, paint the target with the laser. | 我们用无线电发信号 用激光制导 |
[1:38:40] | – Aye-aye, staff sergeant. – Hoorah. | -遵命 军士 -好嘞 |
[1:38:42] | Our best chance at radio reception is on top of that building… | 屋顶信号最好 |
[1:38:45] | …but it’s the most exposed. | 但容易被攻击 |
[1:38:47] | I’ll do it, staff sergeant. I’ll make the call. | 我去 参谋军士 我来联络 |
[1:38:50] | Santos, you got those codes? | 桑托斯 你知道攻击代码吗 |
[1:38:51] | Air Force strike package coming up. | 准备空军集中打击 |
[1:38:55] | You get to high ground. Once you radio in, they’ll track that signal. | 你去高地 你一打开对讲机 他们就会跟踪信号 |
[1:38:58] | Things are gonna get real hot real fast. | 马上就会暴露 |
[1:39:00] | So once you make that call, you get the hell out of there, all right? | 所以一完事就赶紧下来 知道吗 |
[1:39:04] | You know what that means? | 你们明白这是什么意思吗 |
[1:39:05] | We’re gonna have to hold those things off till the strike gets here. | 在导弹攻击前我们得拖住局面 |
[1:39:09] | Bingo. Marines… | 正确 陆战队员们 |
[1:39:12] | …we make our stand here. Let those bastards know who they’re fucking with. | 我们守住各自战线 让那些混账尝尝我们的厉害 |
[1:39:16] | – Retreat… – Hell! | -撤退 -你妹 |
[1:39:18] | Two-Five. | 5团2营 |
[1:39:30] | – Right of the heart, right? – Right of the heart. | -右边是心脏吧 -没错 |
[1:39:33] | They’re gonna be coming up from there. Take two. | 他们会从这边过来 拿上两个 |
[1:39:35] | Plant one there and the other one on the other side. | 一个放在这 一个放在另一边 |
[1:39:38] | – Keep your head down, get it done. – Doc, watch your back! | -保持低姿势 把它搞定 -医生 小心背后 |
[1:39:41] | Watch your head! Watch it! | 小心头顶 |
[1:39:51] | Any station, this is Foxtrot-Two-November, do you copy? | F-2-N呼叫 请回答 |
[1:40:00] | Foxtrot-Two-November, this is Yankee-Tango, over. | F-2-N 我是Y-T 完毕 |
[1:40:02] | We have a priority fire mission. We’ve located an enemy command centre… | 要求一级打击任务 我们定位了敌方指挥中心 |
[1:40:06] | …under grid 885-342. | 坐标885-342 |
[1:40:10] | We will be lasing. Code 1-2-0. | 我们会激光制导 代码1-2-0 |
[1:40:13] | I say again, we will be lasing. Code 1-2-0. | 再说一次 我们会激光制导 代码1-2-0 |
[1:40:16] | Copy that. Time to target, three minutes. | 收到 三分钟后攻击 |
[1:40:20] | Staff sergeant! | 参谋军士 |
[1:40:22] | We got three minutes! It’s coming in three minutes! | 还有三分钟 三分钟后攻击 |
[1:40:25] | All right. Let’s paint this target. | 好 我们来瞄准 |
[1:40:40] | Hell of a shot, Kerns! Get your ass out of there! | 打得好 科恩斯 快离开那 |
[1:40:44] | Get out of there, Kerns! Shit. | 快离开 科恩斯 该死 |
[1:40:51] | – Shit! – Kerns! | -见鬼 -科恩斯 |
[1:40:56] | Shit! Shit! | 真他妈该死 |
[1:41:02] | Doc, Doc! Get to cover now! Move, move! | 医生 找掩护 快点 |
[1:41:05] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:41:10] | Contact! Twelve o’clock! | 正前方发生交火 |
[1:41:13] | Covering up front! | 掩护前方 |
[1:41:15] | – Go, go, go! – Go on, get in there! | -快走 -到那边去 |
[1:41:18] | Shift fire left! Shift fire left! | 向左开火 向左开火 |
[1:41:21] | Right there, right there! | 那边那边 |
[1:41:29] | Got it! | 中了 |
[1:41:31] | Sixty seconds left. | 还有六十秒 |
[1:41:42] | – Lockett! – Shit! | -洛克特 -该死 |
[1:41:49] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:41:57] | Back in the fight, Santos! | 快点归位 桑托斯 |
[1:42:00] | – Need a little help! – Covering! | -要帮忙吗 -掩护 |
[1:42:02] | Imlay, use your grenade launcher! | 埃姆雷 用你的榴弹发射器 |
[1:42:05] | – I got it, Doc! – Covering! | -没问题 医生 -掩护 |
[1:42:15] | Where’s that goddamn artillery? Should’ve hit by now. | 该死的导弹呢 现在该到了吧 |
[1:42:19] | Doc, let’s go! | 医生 我们走 |
[1:42:25] | – Doc? – Imlay! Imlay! | -医生 -埃姆雷 |
[1:42:36] | Incoming! | 导弹来了 |
[1:42:43] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:42:45] | Santos, we got it! We got it! | 桑托斯 我们做到了 |
[1:42:50] | Direct hit! Direct hit! | 十环 十环 |
[1:42:53] | Staff sergeant, you did it! | 军士 你成功了 |
[1:42:58] | Yes, we got it! | 是啊 我们成功了 |
[1:42:59] | The strike package. It went through? | 集中打击成功了吗 |
[1:43:03] | -I t came through? – Yeah! All right, Kerns! | -成功了吗 -对 成功了 科恩斯 |
[1:43:06] | It’s over. | 他们完蛋了 |
[1:43:25] | It’s coming up. It’s coming up. | 它升起来了 升起来了 |
[1:43:38] | They’re trying to get away. | 他们想跑 |
[1:43:46] | The goddamn thing can fly, staff sergeant. It’s flying now! | 这熊玩意还能飞 军士 它在飞 |
[1:43:49] | I’ll get you out! | 我会把你弄出来 |
[1:43:59] | We gotta protect the laser. Come on. Come on! | 保护激光引导 快来 |
[1:44:03] | Santos! | 桑托斯 |
[1:44:15] | Son of a bitch! | 天煞的混蛋 |
[1:44:19] | – That hurt? – Cover me, Lockett! | -知道痛吗 -掩护我 洛克特 |
[1:44:28] | The drones are pulling it away! We gotta take it out now! | 无人机要把它拉走 得把它打下来 |
[1:44:35] | Incoming Copperhead! | 导弹来了 |
[1:44:42] | They’re using the drone to protect the ship! | 他们在用无人机保护飞船 |
[1:44:48] | I’m running low on ammo! | 我快没子弹了 |
[1:44:50] | Santos! | 桑托斯 |
[1:44:56] | – How is he? – He’s hanging in there, staff sergeant! | -他怎么样了 -还挺得住 军士 |
[1:44:59] | Crazy bastard. You should’ve left me there. | 混账东西 你真不该管我 |
[1:45:06] | Covering! | 我掩护你 |
[1:45:08] | Grenade! | 手雷 |
[1:45:16] | – Staff sergeant! – We are not dying here! | -军士 -我们不能死在这里 |
[1:45:19] | You damn right we’re not dying! | 一点没错 我们不能死在这 |
[1:45:22] | It’s getting out of range! I gotta take it down! | 这玩意要逃离射程了 我要把它轰下来 |
[1:45:25] | Doesn’t have enough punch! Save that shot! | 火力不够 别浪费弹药 |
[1:45:36] | Staff sergeant! | 参谋军士 |
[1:45:38] | Lockett, you okay? | 洛克特 你还好吗 |
[1:45:40] | Harris, you’re gonna be okay. | 哈里斯 挺住 你不会有事 |
[1:46:06] | There’s the last Copperhead. | 最后一枚导弹 |
[1:46:12] | Santos, take out that drone! | 桑托斯 干掉那架无人机 |
[1:46:17] | Firing! | 开火 |
[1:46:36] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:46:40] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:46:49] | I can’t believe it worked! | 难以置信 竟然成功了 |
[1:47:00] | Staff sergeant, you did it! | 参谋军士 你成功了 |
[1:47:04] | There’s nothing controlling the drones anymore! | 这下那些无人机没人指挥了 |
[1:47:14] | Marines, on me! | 陆战队员们 跟我来 |
[1:47:28] | They’re retreating. Advance! | 他们要撤退 快进攻 |
[1:48:41] | You guys saved our lives out there! | 你们拯救了我们所有人 |
[1:48:43] | Semper Fi, Two-Five! | 永远忠诚 5团2营 |
[1:48:45] | – All right, Two-Five! – Retreat, hell! | -5团2营 -撤退你妹 |
[1:48:49] | You kicked ass, staff sarge! Welcome home! | 干得好 军士 欢迎回来 |
[1:48:52] | – Move! Move! Move! – Good work, Marines! Outstanding. | -动起来 -干得好 陆战队员 棒极了 |
[1:48:56] | Your civilians are safe. | 平民们都安全了 |
[1:48:58] | Word of how you brought their ship down… | 你们摧毁敌人飞船的方法 |
[1:49:01] | …is going out to every army in every city. | 很快会传到其他城市 |
[1:49:04] | We’re mustering up whatever troops we can get and going back in. | 我们正集结部队准备反击 |
[1:49:08] | So get out of that gear. | 休息一下 |
[1:49:11] | Get some shower in you. | 洗个澡吧 |
[1:49:13] | There’s breakfast in the tent. | 帐篷里有早餐 |
[1:49:15] | You earned it. Hoorah, Two-Five. | 你们应得的 5团2营好样的 |
[1:50:07] | – Get some smoke, Imlay. – Got you. | -要烟雾弹吗 埃姆雷 -给 |
[1:50:08] | Got grenades over here. Anybody need? | 这里有手雷 谁要 |
[1:50:11] | – Got frag rounds coming down. – Imlay, l think you could use this. | -这里有弹药 -埃姆雷 你会用得着 |
[1:50:15] | – Got it. HE rounds. – I need a couple more magazines. | -对 高爆弹 -我还要几个弹夹 |
[1:50:18] | – Very nice, very nice. – Everybody got ammo? | -非常好 -都装备好了吗 |
[1:50:21] | Yes, staff sergeant. | 是的 参谋军士 |
[1:50:23] | What do you think you’re doing, staff sergeant? | 参谋军士 你在干什么 |
[1:50:26] | We already had breakfast, sir. | 我们吃过早餐了 长官 |
[1:50:37] | I’ll be borrowing this, sir. | 借用一下 长官 |
[1:50:39] | Carry on. | 拿去吧 |
[1:50:42] | – Retreat, hell! – Hoorah! | -撤退你妹 -好样的 |
[1:50:45] | This is Bullpen 2-3. Who’s with me? | 我是B 2-3 谁和我一起 |
[1:50:47] | Morning, Bullpen. Dog Pound 2-1, on your left. | 早 B 我是DP 2-1 在你左侧 |
[1:50:50] | Good to hear a friendly voice, Dog Pound 2-1. | 很高兴听到友军的声音 DP 2-1 |
[1:50:52] | Liberty 1-1, Snake Eyes joining the fight. | L 1-1 SE加入战斗 |
[1:50:54] | Yankee-Foxtrot-2-1, we’re on your six. | YF-2-1 在你六点钟方向 |
[1:50:56] | – Morning, Dog Pound 2-1. – Eagle on your right. | -早啊 DP 2-1 -E在你右侧 |
[1:50:58] | This is Foxtrot-Two-November. Let’s take back Los Angeles. | 我们是F-2-N 来夺回洛杉矶吧 |