英文名称:Battle for the Planet of the Apes
年代:1973
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | In the beginning, God created beast and man | 世界之始 上帝创造了野兽和人类 |
[00:13] | so that both might live in friendship | 人与兽可以友好相处 |
[00:16] | and share dominion over a world at peace. | 和平地分享这个世界 |
[00:20] | But in the fullness of time, | 但随着时间的推移 |
[00:23] | evil men betrayed God’s trust, | 邪恶的人类背叛了上帝的信任 |
[00:26] | and in disobedience to His holy word | 违背了上帝神圣的意旨 |
[00:28] | waged bloody wars, | 发动血腥的战争 |
[00:31] | not only against theirown kind, | 战争不仅仅针对他们同类 |
[00:34] | but against the apes, | 也针对人猿 |
[00:36] | whom they reduced to slavery… | 人猿沦为奴隶… |
[00:40] | Then God, in His wrath, sent the world a savior, | 愤怒的上帝向世界派了一个救世主 |
[00:45] | miraculously born of two apes, | 他由来自地球自己未来的 |
[00:48] | who descended on Earth from Earth’s own future. | 两个人猿所生 |
[00:53] | And man was afraid, | 人类很害怕 |
[00:55] | for both parent apes possessed the power of speech. | 因为父母赋予它说话的能力 |
[00:59] | Come on! | 跟上 |
[01:16] | Cornelius! | 科尼利厄斯! |
[01:55] | so both were brutally murdered. | 他们被野蛮地谋杀 |
[01:59] | But the child ape survived | 但他们的孩子幸存下来 |
[02:01] | and grew up to set his fellow creatures free | 并且长大了 他使得他们族类 |
[02:04] | from the yoke of human slavery… | 从人类奴役的枷锁中解放出来 |
[02:08] | Do. | 做 |
[02:17] | No! | 不 |
[04:00] | Yet in the aftermath of this victory, | 然而 在胜利之后… |
[04:03] | the surface of the world was ravaged | 地球的表面 |
[04:05] | by the vilest war in human history… | 被人类历史上的最卑鄙的战争所蹂躏 |
[04:10] | The great cities of the world split as under | 世界上伟大的城市被撕碎了 |
[04:12] | and were flattened. | 铲平了 |
[04:14] | And out of one such city, | 我们的救世主 |
[04:16] | our savior led a remnant of those who survived | 带领着幸存者离开了城市 |
[04:20] | in search of green erpastures, | 寻找绿色的家园 |
[04:23] | where ape and human might forever live in friendship | 在那里按照神圣的意志 |
[04:27] | according to divine will. | 人和猴可以永远友好相待 |
[04:32] | His name was Caesar, | 救世主的名字就是凯撒 |
[04:35] | and this is his story. in those far-off days. | 这里讲述的便是他的那些遥远的故事 |
[08:34] | You’ll never make it,Jake. | 你搞不定 乡巴佬 |
[08:35] | Nah, we’ll make it. | 我们会的 |
[08:39] | I’ll show you how. | 我来教你 |
[09:01] | Thanks, Aldo. | 谢谢 奥尔多 |
[09:02] | You will call me by my proper rank…General! | 你应该叫我正式的军衔:将军 |
[09:07] | Yes, General. | 是 将军 |
[09:11] | Don’t put him in the corral. | 不要将他放进畜栏 |
[09:13] | I won’t be long. | 我不会很久的 |
[09:14] | Gorillas, read me what I’ve written. | 猩猩们 读出我所写的 |
[09:19] | Ape shall never kill ape. | 人猿永远不杀人猿 |
[09:22] | Ape shall never kill ape. | 人猿永远不杀人猿 |
[09:25] | Ape shall never kill ape. | 人猿永远不杀人猿 |
[09:28] | Ape shall never kill ape. | 人猿永远不杀人猿 |
[09:30] | Shall ape ever kill man? | 人猿杀远不杀人? |
[09:34] | You’re late, General Aldo. | 你迟到了 奥尔多将军 |
[09:36] | Come and read this to the class. | 来念一下它给全班人听 |
[09:38] | I won’t. | 我不 |
[09:40] | You won’t because you can’t, | 你不 是因为你不会 |
[09:43] | and you can’t because you don’t want to learn, | 你不会是因为你不想学 |
[09:47] | and it is my duty to report this to Caesar. | 我要把你的情况汇报给凯撒 这是我的职责 |
[09:51] | If my father were a gorilla, | 如果我父亲是一个大猩猩 |
[09:54] | we’d be learning riding instead of writing. | 我们将学习骑马 而不是写字 |
[10:00] | Silence. | 安静 |
[10:03] | Silence. | 安静 |
[10:05] | Cornelius, remember you are Caesar’s son and heir. | 科尼利厄斯 你是凯撒的儿子和继承人 |
[10:11] | Being a good rider isn’t enough for being a good ruler, | 做一个好的骑手 对于好的统治者而言 是不够的 |
[10:14] | though in human history, | 在人类历史上 |
[10:16] | quite a number of military dictators | 许多军事独裁者 |
[10:19] | seem to have thought so. | 似乎都是这样想的 |
[10:21] | Now, all of you take up | 现在大家拿起 |
[10:22] | your charcoal sticks and your parchments | 你们的碳笔和羊皮纸 |
[10:24] | and copy down what I’ve written. | 抄写一下我写的 |
[10:26] | The best shall be hung from these hooks. | 抄的最好的 将被挂在这些钩子上 |
[10:29] | I can think of better things to hang from those hooks. | 我可以想到什么东西挂到挂钩上更好些 |
[10:34] | But, Virgil, can we tamper with time? | 但是 维吉尔 我们可以影响时间吗? |
[10:36] | – Accept my premise. – What premise? | – 接受我的假设吧 – 什么假设? |
[10:38] | That since man once learned to travel faster than sound, | 自从人类学会超音速旅行 |
[10:41] | he could later have learned to travel faster than light. | 后来便学会了超光速旅行 |
[10:44] | We accept. | 我们接受 |
[10:45] | Imagine a musician giving a live broadcast | 想象一个音乐家 |
[10:48] | from what was once London to what was once New York | 在星期三做一个现场广播 |
[10:50] | on a Wednesday. | 从伦敦传到纽约 |
[10:51] | He then travels faster than light | 他接着超光速 |
[10:53] | from London to New York, | 从伦敦飞到到纽约 |
[10:55] | where he arrives…as physicists would confirm… | 正如物理学家证明的 |
[10:58] | on the previous Tuesday, | 他在之前的星期二到了那里 |
[10:59] | Iistens to his own broadcast on the Wednesday, | 在星期三听着自己的广播 |
[11:01] | dislikes its quality intensely, | 对广播的质量不满意 |
[11:04] | then travels back faster than light to London | 接着超光速返回伦敦 |
[11:07] | in time for him to decide not to give his broadcast. | 他有足够的时间决定不进行广播 |
[11:10] | Come. I’ll prove it to you logically. | 来 我将逻辑严谨地证明给你 |
[11:19] | Good, Cornelius, | 不错 科尼利厄斯 |
[11:21] | but you’ve made a mistake here. | 但这里有一个错误 |
[11:23] | You have put a ” B” | 你把第二个字母”P” |
[11:24] | in place of the second ” P”. | 写成了”B” |
[11:26] | Teacher, have you forgotten your own name? | 老师 你忘记了自己的名字吗? |
[11:31] | Everyone has always called me teacher that I had forgotten. | 大家一直叫我”老师” 我已经忘记名字了 |
[11:35] | “Ape shall never kill Abe.” | “人猿永远不杀亚伯” |
[11:37] | Thank you, Cornelius. | 谢谢 科尼利厄斯 |
[11:39] | That was a very kind thought. | 这是个很好的想法 |
[11:41] | Gorillas. All right, Aldo, | 好了 奥尔多 |
[11:43] | Let’s start with you. | 该你了 |
[11:49] | General Aldo. | 奥尔多…将军 |
[11:58] | With respect, General Aldo, | 请放尊重些 奥尔多 将军 |
[12:00] | this is barely legible | 这几乎无法辨认 |
[12:01] | and will have to be written again. | 必须重写 |
[12:03] | Your capital “A” leans over like a tent in a high wind. | 你的大写”A”倾斜着 象是大风中的帐篷 |
[12:07] | Ha ha ha! | 哈 哈 哈! |
[12:12] | And your capital ” K”… | 你的大写”K”… |
[12:16] | “Ape shall never kill Abe.” | 人猿永远不杀”亚伯” |
[12:20] | No, Aldo! No! | 不 奥尔多!不! |
[12:27] | Teacher! | 老师! |
[12:30] | Teacher, you’ve spoken the unspeakable. | 老师 你说了禁忌的话了 |
[12:32] | In all our years of slavery to mankind, | 在我们被人类奴役的日子里 |
[12:34] | the word ” no” was the one word | 单词”不”是一个 |
[12:36] | we were electrically conditioned to fear. | 让我们很害怕的词 |
[12:37] | Caesar has forbidden you its utterance in perpetuity. | 凯撒已经永远禁止你使用这个词 |
[12:40] | An ape may say no to a human, | 人猿可以对人类说”不” |
[12:42] | but a human may never again say no to an ape. | 但人类决不能对人猿猴说”不” |
[12:46] | Tell him you’re sorry, Abe, and go home | 对他说对不起 亚伯 然后赶快回家 |
[12:48] | while you’ve still got a home to go to. | 当你还有家可回时 |
[12:49] | I’ll put in a good word for you with Caesar. | 我给凯撒说几句你的好话 |
[12:58] | General Aldo, I’m sorry. | 对不起 奥尔多将军 |
[13:01] | The writing you destroyed was by Caesar’s son. | 你撕掉的是凯撒儿子写的 |
[13:03] | I did not want you to suffer Caesar’s anger! | 我不想让你惹凯撒生气 |
[13:05] | What do I care for Caesar’s anger? | 我在意凯撒是否生气? |
[13:07] | Let me give you a taste of mine! | 让你尝尝我的厉害! |
[13:32] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[13:34] | Stop, teacher! Grab him! | 站住 老师!抓住他 |
[13:36] | Stop! | 站住! |
[13:45] | Grab him. Grab the teacher! | 抓住他 抓住老师! |
[14:18] | Stop! | 站住! |
[14:20] | Stop! | 住手! |
[14:21] | We’ll teach the teacher a lesson. | 我们要好好给老师上堂课 |
[14:24] | Throw him in the corral, where all humans belong. | 将他扔进猪圈 所有的人类都只配在哪里 |
[14:32] | I said stop, Aldo. | 我说住手 奥尔多 |
[14:34] | He broke the law. | 他违反了法律 |
[14:35] | With his own mouth, he broke the first law. | 他所说的话 违反了最高法律 |
[14:38] | I am the law. What has he done? | 我就是法律 他做了什么? |
[14:40] | Caesar, I was there. | 凯撒 当时我在场 |
[14:45] | Teacher only reverted to type under provocation. | 老师仅仅是在愤怒时反驳了一下 |
[14:48] | He spoke like a slave master in the old days of our servitude. | 他说了一句话 就像旧时的奴隶主对待做奴隶的我们一样 |
[14:51] | When we were conditioned to mechanical obedience. | 当时我们被训教得只能机械地服从 |
[14:55] | He uttered a negative imperative. | 他说了一句否定命令句 |
[14:58] | Could you put that into words | 你能不能重复一下他所说的 |
[15:00] | which even Caesar could understand? | 让我能够理解 |
[15:02] | Um, he said, ” No, Aldo. No.” | 他说 “不 奥尔多 不” |
[15:08] | General Aldo deliberately tore up a writing exercise… | 奥尔多将军故意撕毁了书写练习… |
[15:12] | written especially for me by Caesar’s son. | 那是凯撒的儿子特别为我写的 |
[15:15] | Teacher, you’re old enough to be well aware that “no”… | 老师 你这个年纪应该足够认识到那个”不”… |
[15:18] | is the one word a human may never say to an ape… | 是人类绝不能向人猿说的一个单词… |
[15:20] | because apes once heard it said to them… | 因为人猿曾经听过… |
[15:22] | a hundred times a day by humans. | 人类每天说上百次 |
[15:26] | Yes, I am old enough. | 是的 我年纪够大的了 |
[15:28] | The schoolroom was wrecked. | 教室被毁坏了 |
[15:29] | The class is ended. | 课也不上了 |
[15:31] | The schoolroom is closed! | 教室关门了 |
[15:32] | Now we’ll go back to riding horses! | 我们回去骑马去! |
[15:35] | Aldo! | 奥尔多! |
[15:38] | You and your friends | 你和你的人 |
[15:40] | will return to the schoolroom | 返回教室 |
[15:43] | and put it back in order. | 将教室恢复成原样 |
[15:47] | Abe, no gorilla is to be dismissed | 亚伯 一切重新就位前 |
[15:49] | until everything is back in its place. | 任何大猩猩不得离开 |
[15:52] | Yes, Caesar. | 是的 凯撒 |
[15:53] | Father, since there won’t be any more school today, | 父亲 既然今天不上课 |
[15:56] | may I go out and play? | 我能出去玩一会儿吗? |
[15:58] | Can’t you study in the house? | 你不能在家里学习吗? |
[16:01] | I could, Father, but… | 我能 父亲 但是… |
[16:05] | Run along and play. | 去附近玩一会儿吧 |
[16:08] | Where are my students? | 我的学生呢? |
[16:10] | I was just in the midst | 我正在解释我的有关 |
[16:12] | of explaining my theory of time relativity. | 时间相对论 |
[16:15] | If Caesar permits, I would like my… | 如果凯撒允许的话 我想我… |
[16:16] | Caesar permits. | 我允许 |
[16:20] | You look concerned, MacDonald. | 你看起来很关心这位 麦克唐纳 |
[16:22] | I am, Caesar. | 是的 凯撒 |
[16:23] | I think that Aldo’s hatred | 我想奥尔多所憎恨的 |
[16:25] | is not confined to humans. | 不只是人类 |
[16:31] | Look out! | 当心! |
[16:41] | I think Aldo may be riding for a fall. | 我想奥尔多骑马会栽跟头的 |
[16:47] | If only my mother and father, | 我当时太小了 |
[16:49] | whom I was too young to remember, | 记不得我的父母 |
[16:51] | if only they’d lived, | 如果他们还活着 |
[16:53] | perhaps they would have taught me | 可能他们会教我 |
[16:55] | if it was right to kill evil | 除恶扬善… |
[16:58] | so that good should prevail. | 是否正确 |
[17:01] | But you know, Caesar, history shows… | 但是你知道 凯撒 历史显示… |
[17:04] | oh, no, no, no. That is human history, | 不 不 不 那是人类的历史 |
[17:07] | not ape history. | 不是人猿的历史 |
[17:09] | Ape never kills ape. | 人猿永远不杀人猿 |
[17:13] | oh, here’s the list | 哦 这是目前为止 |
[17:15] | of our winter supplies so far. | 我们冬天的补给清单 |
[17:18] | I’ve got to be getting along. | 我会有办法和睦相处的 |
[17:20] | I’m starving. I could eat a horse. | 我饿死了 能吃下一匹马 |
[17:22] | A horse? | 一匹马? |
[17:23] | oh, you remember Lisa. | 哦 你记得丽莎 |
[17:25] | They used to eat lots of things… | 他们过去吃过很多的东西 |
[17:27] | dead cattle, dead chickens, dead pigs. | 死牛 死马 死猪 |
[17:30] | Now we live and chew nuts | 现在我们活下来 啃着坚果 |
[17:32] | at our master’s command. | 完全遵循我们主人的命令 |
[17:35] | That will be all, Julie. | 好了 朱莉 |
[17:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:40] | We are not your masters. | 我们不是你们的主人 |
[17:45] | We’re not your equals. | 我们没能与你们平等 |
[17:48] | MacDonald, I believe that | 麦克唐纳 我相信 |
[17:52] | when you truly grow to know and trust a person, | 当你真正开始了解并且信任一个人时 |
[17:56] | you cannot help but like him. | 你会忍不住喜欢他的 |
[17:57] | When we grow to know and trust your people, | 当我们开始了解并且信任你的同族时 |
[18:01] | then we shall all be equals | 我们便会平等 |
[18:03] | and remain so until the end of the world. | 直到世界的终点 |
[18:06] | Which may be sooner than you think. | 这可能比你想的要快 |
[18:08] | You are such a pessimist! | 你是这样的悲观论者! |
[18:10] | or a prophet. | 或许是个预言家 |
[18:11] | Now that apes are at the helm, | 现在人猿在掌权 |
[18:14] | the Earth will sail safely through space | 地球在空间中安全地运行 |
[18:16] | until the end of time, | 直到时间的终点 |
[18:17] | and Virgil says time has no end, | 维吉尔说时间是没有终点的 |
[18:20] | so you see I cannot believe you. | 所以你明白我不能相信你 |
[18:23] | Would you believe it if you heard it from the lips | 如果是从你自己父母的口里听说的 |
[18:25] | of your own parents? | 你是否会相信? |
[18:31] | Are my parents alive? | 我的父母还活着? |
[18:32] | No, but their images and their voices are. | 不 但是他们的影像声音还在 |
[18:37] | MacDonald, when you talk about my parents, | 麦克唐纳 当你说起我的父母时 |
[18:40] | please do not speak in riddles. | 请不要跟我打哑谜 |
[18:42] | I cannot see them. I cannot hear them. | 我无法看到他们 也无法听到他们 |
[18:43] | They came out of the future. | 他们来自未来 |
[18:45] | They cannot give me knowledge. | 他们不能给我知识 |
[18:47] | Caesar, you can see them. | 凯撒 你能看到他们 |
[18:51] | You can hear them, | 你能听到他们 |
[18:53] | and they can give you knowledge. | 他们能给你知识 |
[18:56] | How? | 怎么做? |
[18:57] | Under the dead city where we once lived | 在我们曾经生活过的死城的下面 |
[19:00] | in the archives near the old command post, | 在战地指挥所旧址附近的档案室里 |
[19:03] | there are tapes… sealed tapes… | 有录像带…密封的录像带… |
[19:06] | of Cornelius and Zira | 有关 科尼利厄斯和 吉拉 |
[19:08] | being examined by officials of the American government. | 被美国政府的官员所审讯的影带 |
[19:11] | When my brother was Governor Breck’s assistant, | 当时我的弟弟是长官布莱克的助理 |
[19:13] | he told me about them. | 他跟我说过这些事情 |
[19:14] | I know where they are, | 我知道他们在哪里 |
[19:17] | and I know that they concern Earth’s future, | 我知道他们关心地球的未来 |
[19:19] | from which your parents came. | 也就是你的父母所来自的未来 |
[19:21] | But the city was flattened. | 但是城市已经铲平了 |
[19:23] | The bomb left nothing. | 炸弹没有留下任何东西 |
[19:25] | Except, I suspect… | 除非 我怀疑… |
[19:27] | the archive section. | 档案区 |
[19:30] | Indeed, many sections of the underground city | 事实上 城市的地下有许多区域被 |
[19:32] | were designed to survive the impact | 设计成防御10M吨当量炸弹的 |
[19:35] | of a 10-megaton overblast. | 防空区 |
[19:37] | Well, then the tapes and pictures of my parents… | 录像带和我父母的照片也许… |
[19:39] | Are still down there. | 仍在那里 |
[19:42] | ohh… | 哦… |
[19:44] | oh, MacDonald. | 哦 麦克唐纳 |
[19:46] | I want to see what they look like. | 我想看看他们长的样子 |
[19:49] | I suppose every orphan does. | 我想每个孤儿都会这样 |
[19:53] | I want to hear | 我想听听 |
[19:55] | what they thought and knew. | 他们所想的和所知的 |
[20:00] | The city’s radioactive. | 城市里有核辐射 |
[20:04] | oh, yeah, well… let me see. | 哦 是的 嗯…让我想想 |
[20:07] | Who is there among your people | 你的族人里 |
[20:10] | who knows something about radioactivity? | 有谁了解核辐射相关的知识? |
[20:13] | No one. | 没人 |
[20:16] | And among mine? | 我的族类里呢? |
[20:21] | Who knows everything about everything? | 谁无所不知? |
[20:26] | oh… oh, Virgil. | 哦…哦 维吉尔 |
[20:30] | Go find him. | 去找他 |
[20:34] | Lisa, you remember your parents. | 丽莎 你记得你父母 |
[20:37] | I was too young when they died to remember mine. | 他们死时我太小了 什么也不记得 |
[20:41] | I don’t want to have to remember my husband. | 我不要只是记住我的丈夫 |
[20:44] | I want to love him now. | 我现在只想好好爱他 |
[20:45] | Well, Virgil will be with us. | 好了 维吉尔将和我们在一起 |
[20:48] | Now, we’ll take good care. | 我们会相互珍重的 |
[20:51] | Say good-bye to Cornelius. | 跟科尼利厄斯说声再见 |
[20:53] | I don’t want him to know I’m afraid. | 我不想让他知道我很害怕 |
[21:00] | Cornelius | 科尼利厄斯 |
[21:06] | Cornelius | 科尼利厄斯 |
[21:10] | Cornelius | 科尼利厄斯 |
[21:15] | Father. | 父亲 |
[21:18] | I’m going on a journey. | 我要出趟门 |
[21:20] | What will you bring me back? | 你会给我带回什么东西? |
[21:23] | What would you like? | 你想要什么? |
[21:28] | More nuts for my squirrel. | 为我的松鼠找一些更多的坚果 |
[21:30] | He’s growing fast. | 他长的很快 |
[21:32] | So are you. | 你也一样 |
[21:35] | one day, you will be as tall as a king. | 总有一天 你会长得和国王一样高 |
[21:46] | Mandemus | 曼德姆斯 |
[21:48] | He’s asleep. | 他在睡觉 |
[21:50] | Not eternally, I trust. | 绝不会的 我确信 |
[21:52] | Mandemus. | 曼德姆斯 |
[21:55] | Who’s there? | 谁啊? |
[21:56] | Caesar. | 凯撒 |
[22:06] | What does Caesar want? | 有何贵干? |
[22:08] | Weapons. | 武器 |
[22:09] | For what purpose? | 用来干嘛? |
[22:11] | For self-protection | 自卫 |
[22:13] | in the pursuit of knowledge. | 在寻找知识时自卫 |
[22:15] | Self-protection against whom or what? | 自卫时对付谁对付什么? |
[22:17] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[22:19] | Well, then what is the point of protecting yourself | 这是什么观点? |
[22:22] | against a danger of which you have no knowledge | 在寻找知识的过程中 |
[22:24] | in pursuit of a knowledge you do not possess? | 用以保护自己对付自己无所知的危险! |
[22:27] | oh, God. | 哦 神啊 |
[22:31] | Is it a knowledge for good or evil? | 这个知识是向善还是向恶? |
[22:34] | All knowledge is for good. | 所有的知识都是向善的 |
[22:36] | only the use to which you put it can be good or evil. | 只有知识的使用目的是善的或者是恶的 |
[22:39] | Well put. | 讲得好 |
[22:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:42] | The sun is rising. | 太阳正要升起 |
[22:44] | I should like to get this matter settled before it sets. | 我想在它落下前把事情搞定 |
[22:47] | Caesar has appointed me | 凯撒不仅仅指派我 |
[22:49] | not only as the keeper of this armory, | 作为军械管理员 |
[22:51] | but as the keeper of his own conscience. | 而且让我作为他的良知的守护者 |
[22:54] | That is why I have asked six boring questions | 这就是我为什么问了你6个无聊问题 |
[22:57] | and now propose to ask a seventh | 在我决定给你枪械前 |
[23:00] | before issuing or not issuing the weapons you require. | 现在问你第7个问题 |
[23:04] | What is the nature of the knowledge | 是怎样的知识 |
[23:05] | you cannot seek without weapons? | 让你们没有枪械便不能获取? |
[23:09] | The knowledge of Earth’s ultimate fate | 有关地球终极命运的知识 |
[23:10] | recorded on tapes | 资料记录在禁城的 |
[23:12] | in the archives of the forbidden city… | 档案室里的录像带上… |
[23:14] | Which is contaminated, | 这个城市被核污染了 |
[23:15] | but still may be inhabited by humans. | 但有可能居住着人类 |
[23:19] | Hmm. Come in. | 进来 |
[23:26] | Name your protective pick. | 指定你们的家伙 |
[23:28] | Three submachine guns. | 机关枪3个 |
[23:30] | For? | 用途? |
[23:31] | The removal of obstacles. | 清除障碍物 |
[23:34] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[23:37] | 1 … 1 … | |
[23:40] | 2… 2… | |
[23:43] | 3 3. | |
[23:44] | Now what? | 还有? |
[23:46] | Ammunition. | 弹药 |
[23:47] | I really don’t hold with knowing the future, | 我真的不赞成知道未来 |
[23:51] | even my own which is short. | 甚至我短短生命中的未来 |
[23:54] | A geiger counter. | 一个盖革计量器 |
[23:56] | I mean, ifwe knew for a fact there was an afterlife, | 我是说 如果我知道有来生 |
[23:59] | and that the afterlife was bliss eternal, | 并且来生在极乐世界 |
[24:01] | we’d all commit suicide in order to be able to enjoy it. | 我们便集体自杀来享受极乐世界 |
[24:07] | Pistols. | 手枪 |
[24:10] | To remove smaller obstacles? | 来清除小的障碍物? |
[24:12] | It’s a 3-dayjourney. | 这是一个3天的行程 |
[24:14] | With Caesar’s permission, MacDonald may want to | 有凯撒的许可 麦克唐纳可能想 |
[24:16] | shoot, cook,and eat a rabbit. | 射杀兔子裹腹 |
[24:19] | But who needs three pistols | 但是谁需要3个手枪 |
[24:21] | to shoot one rabbit? | 来射杀一只兔子? |
[24:24] | Enjoyyour meal. | 享用你的美味吧 |
[24:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:31] | He may be old, but he’s got a mind like a razor. | 他可能老了 但他的头脑象刀一样锋利 |
[24:34] | When I was a boy, he was my teacher. | 当我是一个小孩时 他是我的老师 |
[24:37] | Let’s collect our stores and be on our way. | 让我们收拾一下上路 |
[25:40] | There it is… | 这就是了… |
[25:42] | or was. | 或曾经是 |
[25:44] | Like a storm at sea, but solidified. | 象大海中的风暴 但却是凝固的 |
[25:48] | By a bomb from an armory 1,000 times the size of ours. | 由一个规模是我们1000倍的兵工厂产出的炸弹造成的 |
[25:52] | And nobody to keep its owner’s conscience. | 炸弹的主人的良心一定让狗吃了 |
[26:18] | This is the hell | 这真是地狱 |
[26:19] | my forefathers used to speak about. | 我的先人经常这样说 |
[27:14] | Do you know where we are, MacDonald? | 你知道我们在什么位置 麦克唐纳? |
[27:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:19] | Now, this is… I mean was…11th Avenue. | 这是第11号大街 |
[27:23] | Ape Management was 2 blocks east from here. | 人猿管理中心 在这以东的2条街区上 |
[27:27] | The archives section, 2 blocks west, | 档案区在西边两个街区 |
[27:30] | corner of Breck and Agamon. | 在布莱克和阿甘姆的拐角处 |
[27:32] | Get us there quickly. | 快带我们到那里 |
[28:27] | The governor’s very irritable lately. | 长官最近很暴躁 |
[28:29] | Who wouldn’t be, living in this hell | 谁也不想在这个地狱般 |
[28:31] | of radiation for all these years? | 被辐射笼罩的地域生活几十年 |
[28:33] | If the bomb hadn’t killed the old governor, | 如果炸弹没有炸死老长官 |
[28:36] | boredom certainly would have. | 烦躁当然会有的 |
[28:38] | Alma, I just want somebody to talk to, anybody. | 阿尔玛 我想找个人谈谈 谁都可以 |
[28:42] | We are at best brave | 我们来这里 说好听点是勇敢 |
[28:44] | and at worst mad to be here. | 说难听点是疯狂 |
[28:47] | This background radiation alone | 仅仅是这里的背景辐射 |
[28:49] | will give us 300 roentgens per hour. | 就使我们每小时接收300伦琴射线 |
[28:53] | Meaning? | 什么意思? |
[28:54] | That unless we leave this place within 2 hours, | 除非我们在2小时内撤离这里 |
[28:57] | we shall become inmates. | 否则我们也和这里的人一样了 |
[29:00] | This is a ghost city. | 这真是一个鬼城 |
[29:02] | I want to put some flesh on it. | 我想在这鬼城里放一些肉 |
[29:04] | Radioactive flesh? | 放射性的肉? |
[29:09] | Well, we’re all radiated, but at least we’re active. | 我们被辐射了 但起码我们还有活力 |
[29:19] | It’s getting stronger. We must hurry. | 放射性更强了 我们必须赶紧 |
[29:29] | oh, Governor, look! F-6! | 长官 你看!F-6! |
[29:37] | Alert Mendez. | 警告曼德兹 |
[29:41] | Mendez to control room. Mendez to control room. | 曼德兹去控制室 曼德兹去控制室 |
[29:45] | Mendez to control room. | 曼德兹去控制室 |
[29:49] | Somebody’s breached the warning system at entry F-6. | 有人通过了F-6入口的警告系统 |
[29:52] | one of our scavengers. | 我们的一个清道夫 |
[29:54] | No. It’s been locked foryears. | 不 它已经锁闭好些年了 |
[29:55] | It couldn’t have been one of us. | 这不可能是我们的人 |
[29:56] | It must have been someone else. | 一定是其他什么人 |
[29:58] | Well, that’s impossible. There is no one else. | 那是不可能的 这里没有其他的人 |
[30:00] | We must act quickly. | 我们必须赶快行动 |
[30:02] | – Alma. – Yes, sir? | – 阿尔玛 – 在 长官 |
[30:04] | Work the B console. | 操作B控制台 |
[30:07] | Quick, Mendez. Quick! Quick! | 快 曼德兹 快 |
[30:10] | oh, quicker! Faster! | 再快点!再快点! |
[30:20] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[30:21] | No, no. Back. | 不 不 后退 |
[30:26] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[30:34] | That’s Caesar, | 那是凯撒 |
[30:37] | come back to reconquer his kingdom. | 回来重新征服他的王国? |
[30:41] | Doesn’t he know that the bomb did that? | 他不知道炸弹造成这样? |
[30:56] | We’re still all right. | 我们目前还没事儿 |
[30:58] | This way. | 这边 |
[31:07] | What’s holding you up? | 为什么停下来? |
[31:09] | Smell ’em, Virgil? | 嗅他们的味道 维吉尔 |
[31:11] | Yes, but they’re not the same. | 是的 但是这次不同 |
[31:14] | Not like the others. | 不象是那些人 |
[31:15] | Come on. | 快跟上 |
[31:23] | Quicker! | 再快点 |
[31:24] | Quicker! | 再快点 |
[31:27] | There. Hold it. | 那里 等等 |
[31:29] | Can anything live down here for long? | 能在这长久生活吗? |
[31:33] | oh, yes. | 哦 是的 |
[31:34] | But in the end, not recognizably. | 但最终 不可确认 |
[31:38] | The black man is the brother | 这个黑人是我前任的 |
[31:40] | of my predecessor’s personal assistant. | 个人助理的弟弟 |
[31:43] | He supervised the archives. | 他监管档案 |
[31:47] | I don’t think I know the orangutan. | 我想我不认识这个猩猩 |
[32:00] | Look! | 你看! |
[32:01] | It’s been there for years. | 它在这里好些年了 |
[32:02] | The late governor had this whole place equipped with cameras | 前任长官把这个地方安装了好些监视镜头 |
[32:06] | to forestall ape conspiracies, as I remember. | 来预防人猿的阴谋 正如我记忆的 |
[32:10] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[32:12] | Archives. | 档案 |
[32:12] | We haven’t been in there since, uh… | 我们就没去过那里 自从… |
[32:15] | I wonder what the devil they want in there. | 他们想在那里干什么? |
[32:19] | We’ll find the tape that we’re looking for | 我们在”总统委员会” 栏 |
[32:21] | under the heading of ” Presidential Commission.” | 查找那盘录像带 |
[32:38] | ” Proceedings of the Presidential Commission | “总统委员会会议记录” |
[32:41] | on Alien Visitors, | 外星来客 |
[32:43] | 1973.” | 1973年 |
[32:47] | Is this it? | 是不是? |
[32:49] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[32:50] | Yes, that’s it. | 是的 就是这个 |
[32:52] | Now, if this thing works, | 现在 如果还能正常播放 |
[32:53] | the picture should come out | 画面便会在那个屏幕上 |
[32:55] | on that screen over there. | 显示出来 |
[33:04] | All security forces, alert. | 所有的安全部队请注意 警报 |
[33:06] | All security forces, alert. | 所有的安全部队请注意 警报 |
[33:08] | Check out all sections in areas M-5. | 检查M-5区域的所有部分 |
[33:11] | Apprehend 3 strangers you will find there: | 逮捕3个陌生人 他们是 |
[33:14] | one human and two apes. | 一个人类两只人猿 |
[33:17] | But caution. I repeat, caution. | 但是要小心 重复 要小心 |
[33:20] | If they resist, you may shoot, | 如果他们拒捕 射击他们 |
[33:23] | but shoot to maim. | 但是只能致残 |
[33:25] | We want them alive for interrogation. | 我们需要活口审讯 |
[33:27] | If we shoot, we break 12 years of peace. | 如果我们射击 将打破12年的和平 |
[33:35] | Yes, it has been rather boring, hasn’t it? | 这相当无聊 不是吗? |
[33:41] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[33:43] | Who won your war? | 谁赢得你们的战争? |
[33:45] | It wasn’t our war. | 这不是我们的战争 |
[33:47] | It was the gorillas’ war. | 这是大猩猩的战争 |
[33:50] | What didthespaceship’s date meterread | 宇宙飞船的日期表显示 |
[33:53] | after Earth’s destruction? | 地球毁灭的时间是? |
[33:55] | 3950. | 3950年 |
[33:59] | And you talk to your pupils about eternity. | 你还告诉你的学生什么永恒呢 |
[34:05] | There are only 3. | 只有3个 |
[34:07] | There must be more, but how many? | 一定有更多的 但多少呢? |
[34:10] | We’ll know when we get them. | 我们逮住他们时便知晓了 |
[34:13] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[34:17] | That’s my father. | 那是我父亲 |
[34:18] | How did apes first acquire the power of speech? | 人猿最初是怎么取得说话的能力的? |
[34:21] | They learned to refuse. | 他们学会了拒绝 |
[34:23] | On a historic day, an apespoke a word | 在一个历史性的一天 一个人猿说了一个字 |
[34:26] | which hadbeenspoken to him byhumans. | 这个字是人类说给他的 |
[34:30] | He said, “no”. | 他说 “不!” |
[34:38] | No wonder all of mankind thirsted for my blood | 难怪所有的人都想喝我的血 |
[34:41] | and wanted my birth aborted. | 不想让我出生 |
[34:43] | In the year 3950, apes will destroy Earth. | 在公元3950年 人猿将毁灭地球 |
[34:46] | Not apes, gorillas. | 不是人猿 是大猩猩 |
[34:49] | Besides, that’s only one future. | 而且 那是唯一的未来 |
[34:51] | How can there be more than one? | 怎样才有更多的未来? |
[34:53] | You remember the old motorways? | 你记得老车道吗? |
[34:55] | I believe that time is like an endless motorway | 我相信 时间正向是一个无尽头的车道 |
[34:58] | with an infinite number of lanes all running from the past into the future. | 无限的道路从过去进入未来 |
[35:03] | A driver could change his lanes | 一个司机可以改变他的道路 |
[35:07] | and change his future. | 改变他的未来 |
[35:09] | If you left this room right now, | 如果你现在离开这个房间 |
[35:12] | you might wind up shot dead. | 你可能被杀死 |
[35:15] | If you left a minute later, | 如果你晚离开一分钟 |
[35:17] | you might survive. | 你可能幸存 |
[35:19] | It’s a blind choice, | 这是个盲目的选择 |
[35:22] | but you can change lanes. | 但是你可以改变道路 |
[35:26] | I know what it is I want to change. | 我知道我想改变什么了 |
[35:43] | The camera. It moved. | 摄像头 转动了 |
[35:46] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[35:49] | Virgil’s right. | 维吉尔是正确的 |
[35:54] | Governor, we just lost the TV monitor. Our A-41 archive. | 长官 我们刚刚失去了电视监控 档案室的A-41 |
[35:58] | I’m not interested in equipment failures. | 我不在意设备的故障 |
[36:00] | It wasn’t a failure. It was destroyed, sir. | 这不是故障 他是被毁掉的 |
[36:10] | Whoever or whatever is down here… | 不管楼下是谁 |
[36:14] | Now knows we are too now. | 现在我们彼此都知道对方的存在了 |
[36:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:19] | Don’t be. If they haven’t plugged into the control… | 不必 如果他们没有接上控制 |
[36:21] | we still have time to go to work. | 我们还有时间继续工作 |
[36:23] | Even if they do plug in, they may think it’s malfunctioning. | 即使他们插上电源 也会认为是机器故障 |
[36:49] | We’ve got to find another way out of here. | 我们必须找到另一条出路 |
[36:52] | Is there another way? | 有其他的路吗? |
[36:58] | They got past you? Then shoot on sight. | 他们经过你那里了?那就枪击他们 |
[37:01] | Never mind about bringing them here. | 不用考虑是否能活着把他们带到这里 |
[37:03] | Just get them. | 只要拿下他们 |
[37:04] | Don’t let anyone escape alive! | 不要放走任何活口 |
[37:07] | Sections 2-5 and R-7 and 8, | 2-5区 R-7和8域 |
[37:11] | form a group here. Quick! Quick! | 组成一队 快 快! |
[37:13] | All right, move out! | 好 出去! |
[37:15] | Move! Move! Move! | 走 走 走! |
[37:17] | Hurry! | 快 |
[37:19] | Run! | 跑! |
[37:20] | Run! | 跑! |
[37:24] | I’ve got your guns. | 我拿到了你的枪 |
[37:26] | We need another patrol. | 我需要另一把手枪 |
[37:28] | Quickly, men. Hurry. Hurry. | 快 伙计 抓紧 快 |
[37:30] | The rest of you go to M-5. | 剩下的人到M-5区 |
[37:33] | What are you waiting for? | 你们等什么? |
[37:35] | To R-8, through the transverse! | 去R-8区 横穿过去 |
[38:03] | Aah! | 啊! |
[38:50] | All forces into exit level 3. | 所有部队都去出口3 |
[38:53] | They’re getting away! Kill them! | 他们正要逃出去 杀死他们 |
[38:55] | Kill them! Kill them! | 杀死他们 |
[42:03] | You knew every bolt and nut in those corridors. | 你对通道了如指掌 |
[42:08] | You have 100 armed men. How could they escape? | 你有100个武装军人 你怎能让他们逃脱? |
[42:12] | They were fast and smart, Governor Kolp. | 他们很快而且很聪明 科尔普 长官 |
[42:15] | Many of my men were sick, | 我的人好多都病了 |
[42:17] | and the chimp surprised us. | 并且黑猩猩迷惑了我们 |
[42:19] | Yeah. He surprised me too, once, | 是的 他也迷惑了我一次 |
[42:22] | But he’s an animal. He’s only an animal. | 但他仅仅是个动物 |
[42:25] | No, Governor. | 不 长官 |
[42:26] | He’s more than an animal. | 他比动物强多了 |
[42:28] | He can speak. | 他可以说话 |
[42:29] | So can they all. | 他们都会 |
[42:30] | So speech makes them human? | 说话让他们更像人类? |
[42:32] | Speech makes them intelligent, | 说话让他们更聪明 |
[42:35] | and intelligence may make them not human, but humane. | 智慧只能让他们更人道 而不是更人类 |
[42:38] | Perhaps they came in peace. | 或许他们为和平而来 |
[42:39] | Idiot. They were armed. | 白痴 他们是武装的 |
[42:41] | From what we saw on the monitor, | 从监视器所看到的 |
[42:42] | only for their self-protection. | 他们仅仅是在自卫 |
[42:44] | Let them return in peace. | 让他们平安回去 |
[42:47] | To where? | 去哪? |
[42:48] | To wherever they live. | 去他们生活的地方 |
[42:49] | So they can return to exterminate those of us | 然后他们再返回来消灭我们这些 |
[42:52] | the bomb hasn’t already exterminated? | 炸弹没有销毁的人? |
[42:54] | Where do they live? | 他们生活在哪里? |
[42:55] | They came with few provisions. | 他们来时没有多少供给 |
[42:58] | It can’t be far. | 不会很远 |
[42:59] | Which way did they head? | 他们朝什么方向? |
[43:00] | They headed north, Governor. | 朝北 长官 |
[43:02] | organize scout parties, | 组织侦察员 |
[43:03] | assemble workable equipment, | 穿好装备 |
[43:05] | and follow them to their camp. | 跟踪到他们的营地 |
[43:07] | Yes, Governor Kolp. | 是 科尔普长官 |
[43:10] | Why, Governor? | 为什么要这样做 长官? |
[43:14] | So that we can exterminate them. | 这样我们便可以消灭他们 |
[43:24] | Stop! It’s Caesar! | 住手!这是凯撒! |
[43:26] | We should have stayed in the city. | 我们本应呆在城里 |
[43:29] | Visiting the city is forbidden. | 那个城市是禁止拜访的 |
[43:31] | I know. I forbade it. | 我知道 我禁止的 |
[43:33] | Then why? | 那么 为什么? |
[43:35] | Aldo, if a king forbids his subjects to wear a crown, | 奥尔多 如果国王禁止臣民戴王冠 |
[43:37] | that doesn’t mean he can’t wear one himself. | 并不意味着它自己不能戴 |
[43:40] | Caesar is Caesar. | 凯撒毕竟是凯撒 |
[43:41] | He went to the city for a reason. | 由于某种原因 他去了那个城市 |
[43:43] | What reason? | 什么原因? |
[43:45] | I went looking for my past, | 我去寻找我的过去 |
[43:48] | but I found our future. | 但我发现了我们的未来 |
[43:51] | Explain! | 解释一下! |
[43:53] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[43:55] | Aldo will make the future…with this! | 我将用这个…创造我们的未来! |
[43:59] | Well, then Aldo may very soon | 那么奥尔多将很快 |
[44:02] | be in the past. | 回到过去 |
[44:04] | Hee hee. | 嘿嘿 |
[44:06] | Hee hee. | 嘿嘿 |
[44:25] | – Bang! Bang! – Aah! | – 呯! 呯! – 啊! |
[44:37] | Cornelius! | 科尼利厄斯! |
[44:41] | Cornelius, are you all right? | 科尼利厄斯 你没事吧? |
[44:44] | No, Mother. I’m just dead. | 不 母亲 我刚才死了 |
[44:46] | Dead? | 死了? |
[44:48] | We were playing war. | 我们在玩战争游戏 |
[44:49] | War? Cornelius, | 战争?科尼利厄斯 |
[44:51] | hasn’t your father explained that war is not a game? | 你父亲没有向你解释 战争不是游戏吗? |
[44:54] | Yes, Mother. | 解释了 母亲 |
[44:56] | Hasn’t he also forbidden you to play with guns? | 他没有禁止你玩枪吗? |
[44:58] | Yes, Mother. | 禁止了 母亲 |
[45:00] | Then you’ll stop it. | 那就别玩这种游戏了 |
[45:02] | Yes, Mother. | 好的 母亲 |
[45:03] | Now, come along. Father wants us. | 快来 你父亲在等我们 |
[46:59] | My friends, I have convened | 朋友们 我召开这次 |
[47:02] | this extraordinary meeting of the council | 非同寻常的国会 |
[47:05] | in order that I may report upon | 就是想告诉大家一件事情 |
[47:06] | an action which I deemed necessary: | 这件事情我认为有必要告诉大家 |
[47:10] | a reconnaissance expedition to the forbidden city | 我在维吉尔和麦克唐纳的协助下 |
[47:13] | with Virgil and MacDonald as my aides. | 对禁城进行了侦察 |
[47:17] | Why MacDonald? Why not a soldier? | 为什么是麦克唐纳?为什么不是一个士兵? |
[47:20] | Because we went in peace | 因为我们以和平的方式 |
[47:22] | to what we thought would be a dead city. | 进入一个原以为是一片死寂的城市 |
[47:24] | But in case there were some survivors, | 但事实上城里有幸存者 |
[47:26] | we took MacDonald with us | 我们带着麦克唐纳就是为了 |
[47:28] | so that he could parley with them | 能够与他们会谈 |
[47:30] | and secure permission for our search. | 确保我们能够探查这个城市 |
[47:32] | Survivors there are… | 这些幸存者都是… |
[47:35] | maimed, | 残废的 |
[47:37] | mutated, | 变异的 |
[47:39] | hostile, | 敌意的 |
[47:41] | and human. | 人类 |
[47:42] | Did the humans followyou here? | 人类有没有尾随到这里? |
[47:44] | We saw no sign of it, | 我们没有看到这种迹象 |
[47:46] | but we must prepare for the day | 但是我们必须预防某一天 |
[47:48] | when they may come out of the city, | 他们从城里出动 |
[47:49] | when they may come to find us. | 前来寻找我们 |
[47:57] | No humans in council! No humans in council! | 国会不欢迎人类!国会不欢迎人类! |
[48:01] | No! No! No! | 不!不!不! |
[48:02] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[48:04] | No! No! No! | 不!不!不! |
[48:05] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[48:07] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[48:09] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[48:11] | No! No! No! | 不!不!不! |
[48:14] | Yes! | 是的! |
[48:15] | They are here because I sent for them. | 他们是我请来的 |
[48:17] | Now that we know the danger, | 既然我们有危险 |
[48:19] | we need their help and their counsel. | 我们需要他们的帮助和建议 |
[48:21] | No! No! No! | 不!不!不! |
[48:24] | Yes! | 是的! |
[48:25] | Come. We shall not sit in council with humans. | 走 我们不和人类坐在一起开会 |
[48:43] | Now, let us reason together | 现在让我们一起分析一下 |
[48:47] | and make plans. | 并且做个计划 |
[48:50] | Governor, somewhere along the line of history, | 长官 从历史轨迹来看 |
[48:52] | this bloody chain reaction has got to stop. | 这种喋血的”残杀链条”必须停止 |
[48:55] | A destroys B, B destroys C, C destroys A | A消灭了B B消灭了C C消灭了A |
[48:58] | and is destroyed by D, who destroys E. | 又被D消灭 D又消灭了E |
[49:01] | Before anyone knows where they are, | 在人们知道他们在哪里之前 |
[49:03] | there won’t be anyone left to know anything anywhere. | 就没有剩下什么人知道什么地方有什么事情了 |
[49:06] | Governor, the captain has come back. | 长官 上尉回来了 |
[49:09] | We found it,Governor. We found Ape City. | 我们找到了 长官 我们找到了人猿城市 |
[49:12] | Where? | 在哪? |
[49:16] | This is a gorilla outpost. | 这是大猩猩把守的前哨 |
[49:19] | Below is a valley with orchards and vineyards, | 下面是一个山谷 有果园和酒场 |
[49:21] | enough to feed hundreds. | 可以养活几百号 |
[49:22] | Here is Ape City. | 这儿便是人猿城市 |
[49:23] | Was it very large? | 它很大吗? |
[49:24] | It is of a size we can deal with, sir. | 城市的大小我们对付得了 |
[49:26] | Were you seen? | 你看到了? |
[49:27] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[49:28] | Caesar was too busy with a council ofwar. | 凯撒忙于开会讨论战争 |
[49:31] | one day soon, they’ll be coming for us. | 不久的一天 他们便会打来 |
[49:33] | No. We’re going after them…now. | 不 我们就要打他 现在 |
[49:35] | Captain, you have your orders. | 上尉 你下令吧 |
[49:36] | – Alma? – Yes, Governor. | – 阿尔玛 – 在 长官 |
[49:39] | Alma, either we must cage the beast… | 阿尔玛 我们或者把动物关进笼子 |
[49:42] | or destroy the whole zoo. | 或者摧毁整个动物园 |
[49:44] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗? |
[49:47] | Of course. It is our nuclear missile. | 当然 那是我们的核导弹 |
[49:49] | If the impossible should happen… | 如果有意外发生 |
[49:52] | If the apes should defeat us… | 如果人猿击败了我们 |
[49:55] | I will not surrender to an animal. | 我是不会向动物投降的 |
[49:59] | Nor will my soldiers. | 我的士兵也不会 |
[50:21] | So, Alma… | 所以 阿尔玛 |
[50:24] | if retreat does become necessary… | 如果必须撤退的话 |
[50:27] | I’ll send a coded radio signal. | 我会发送一个无线信号电码 |
[50:30] | Fifteen minutes later… | 15分钟后 |
[50:33] | you’re to range the missile at Ape City… | 你必须把导弹发射到人猿城 |
[50:37] | and activate it… | 并且使用这个按钮 |
[50:39] | with this button. | 激活它 |
[50:41] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[50:44] | Caesar, on the night of the fires, | 凯撒 在战火点燃的那个晚上 |
[50:48] | you swore an oath that in the future | 你立下誓言 在未来 |
[50:51] | apes and humans would live together in kindness and peace. | 猿和人类应该和平友爱地生活在一起 |
[50:55] | Why are you now making every sort of preparation to break that oath? | 为什么你现在正准备要打破这个誓言? |
[50:59] | Because unlike the humans in our city, | 因为在禁城里的人们 不象我们城市的人 |
[51:02] | those in the forbidden city are mad… | 他们很疯狂… |
[51:08] | mad enough not to want peace and friendship, | 疯狂到不要和平和友谊 |
[51:12] | but enmity and war. | 只有敌意和战争 |
[51:14] | Did they tell you that? | 他们这样告诉你的? |
[51:15] | Oh, yes. Yes. | 哦 是的 是的 |
[51:17] | By opening fire on us | 他们朝我开火 |
[51:19] | without giving us a chance to explain. | 不给我们解释的机会 |
[51:21] | You were trespassing on their territory. | 你们入侵了他们的领地 |
[51:23] | But, Lisa, we didn’t know the city was inhabited. | 但是丽莎 我们不知道城市里住着人 |
[51:27] | But how, if you didn’t speak to them, | 但是 如果你不与他们说话 |
[51:30] | do you know its inhabitants are mad? | 你怎么知道他们很疯狂? |
[51:32] | Lisa, you didn’t see them. | 丽莎 你没有见到他们 |
[51:35] | They’re… oh… They’re malformed. | 他们…他们都变形了 |
[51:39] | Like the freaks in your foster father’s circus? | 象你养父马戏团里的畸形人? |
[51:43] | Were they mad? | 他们疯狂吗? |
[51:44] | What’s malformed? | 变形是什么意思? |
[51:47] | Cornelius, go to bed. | 科尼利厄斯 睡觉去 |
[51:49] | I’m giving riki his water. | 我给里基送水去 |
[51:52] | Lisa, freaks are different. | 丽莎 畸形人不一样 |
[51:56] | These humans are the end product of nuclear radiation. | 这些人类是核放射的产物 |
[52:03] | They are mutant, and they’re mad. | 他们变异了 并且变得疯狂 |
[52:09] | Keep all emergency channels open. | 保持所有的紧急通道畅通 |
[52:11] | Yes, Governor. All emergency channels will remain open. | 是的 长官 所有的紧急通道将保持畅通 |
[52:13] | If anything should miscarry, | 如果有什么事情不对头 |
[52:15] | I’ll signal you as arranged. | 我将按部署的通知你 |
[52:18] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[52:19] | Hurry, man. We need it! | 赶快 伙计 我需要它 |
[52:28] | The school bus will be operational, Governor. | 校车马上就可以开动了 长官 |
[52:31] | The rest of the convoy | 其余的护卫队 |
[52:33] | will join us atjunction C. | 将与我们在接点C汇合 |
[52:35] | Get moving. | 行动 |
[53:28] | Riki! | 里基! |
[53:57] | Well… | 嗯… |
[53:59] | they have guns. | 他们有枪 |
[54:01] | We have no guns. | 我们没枪 |
[54:03] | We shall take the guns, | 我们会把枪抢过来 |
[54:06] | and we shall beat them. | 我们将打倒他们 |
[54:17] | We are the elite. | 我们是精英 |
[54:20] | We are the super-race. | 我们是优秀种群 |
[54:22] | We have the right to lead. | 我们有权利当领导 |
[54:25] | Without us, there would be no army. | 没有我们 便没有军队 |
[54:45] | We need power, guns! | 我们需要力量 需要枪! |
[54:52] | We need power! | 我们需要力量 |
[54:55] | Guns! Guns. | 枪!枪! |
[54:59] | Guns are power! | 枪杆里出政权! |
[55:01] | We shall get them, | 我们将得到它们 |
[55:04] | and we’ll beat them with guns. | 我们将要用枪推翻它们 |
[55:06] | We will smash the humans. | 我们将消灭人类 |
[55:11] | All humans! | 所有的人类! |
[55:12] | And then we will smash Caesar! | 接着我们消灭凯撒 |
[55:21] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[55:28] | Look! | 看啊! |
[55:35] | It’s Caesar’s son. | 这是凯撒的儿子 |
[55:37] | And he overheard every word we said. | 他偷听到了我们所说的每一句话 |
[55:43] | Cornelius, come down. | 科尼利厄斯 下来 |
[55:49] | Come down, or else. | 下来 否则 |
[56:53] | Father! | 父亲! |
[56:58] | Cornelius? | 科尼利厄斯? |
[57:05] | Mother! | 母亲! |
[57:08] | Aah! | 啊! |
[57:46] | Cornelius! | 科尼利厄斯! |
[58:25] | I only heard about it this morning. | 我今天早上才听到这消息 |
[58:27] | His squirrel is missing. | 他的松鼠不见了 |
[58:29] | He must have been looking for it. | 他一定是找它去了 |
[58:31] | How is Cornelius? | 科尼利厄斯怎么了? |
[58:32] | Hurt. He’s badly hurt. | 受伤了 而且伤得很重 |
[59:44] | Oh! | 哦! |
[59:47] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:00:25] | Speak the truth. | 说实话 |
[1:00:36] | Even if we had a hospital… | 我们有医院的话 都难说… |
[1:00:43] | I’m not going to tell Caesar, not yet. | 我不准备告诉凯撒 现在不行 |
[1:00:47] | He still believes he can change the future. | 他依然相信他能改变未来 |
[1:01:39] | Humans, going towards our city. | 人类进攻我们的城市了 |
[1:01:45] | I’ll get him. | 我去搞定 |
[1:01:53] | Aah! | 啊! |
[1:02:24] | Get ready to fire. | 准备开火 |
[1:02:27] | Fire! | 开火! |
[1:03:03] | The doctor is doing her best. | 医生已经尽力了 |
[1:03:06] | I don’t believe Cornelius can live. | 我认为科尼利厄斯活不了了 |
[1:03:08] | Caesar does. | 但凯撒相信 |
[1:03:10] | He refuses to leave his side. | 他不肯离开他的身边 |
[1:03:12] | MacDonald, how can a benevolent God | 麦克唐纳 仁慈的主怎么忍心 |
[1:03:14] | allow a branch of his own tree | 折断树枝伤害一个 |
[1:03:16] | to crack and injure an innocent child? | 无辜的孩子? |
[1:03:18] | It didn’t crack, Virgil. It was cut. | 这不是折断的 维吉尔 这是被砍断的 |
[1:03:22] | Order at council! Order! Order! | 听着!听着! |
[1:03:26] | The humans are attacking. | 人类开始进攻 |
[1:03:29] | They’ve killed one gorilla and wounded another. | 他们已经杀死了一个大猩猩 同时伤害了另一个 |
[1:03:33] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[1:03:34] | We were scouting desert approaches to the city | 我们在城市附近的沙漠巡逻 |
[1:03:37] | and saw their army. | 看到他们的部队 |
[1:03:39] | They fired. My companion was killed. | 他们开火了 我的一个同伴被杀死了 |
[1:03:43] | I have come to warn you. | 我来警告大家 |
[1:03:45] | And how long before they get here? | 他们还有多久到达这里? |
[1:03:47] | Soon. | 很快 |
[1:03:48] | So now, we must prepare. | 所以现在 我们必须做好准备 |
[1:03:50] | Take the humans out. | 将这些人赶走 |
[1:03:52] | Lock them all in the corral. | 将他们锁到畜圈里 |
[1:03:53] | Aldo! you can’t do this! | 奥尔多 你不能这样做 |
[1:03:56] | You’re acting against Caesar’s orders. | 你这样违反了凯撒的命令 |
[1:04:00] | Caesar is not here. | 凯撒不在这里 |
[1:04:18] | Hey! What the… | 嘿!怎么可以… |
[1:04:20] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:04:25] | Jake. | 乡巴佬 |
[1:04:27] | Strongman, take him to the corral. | 猛男 将他带到猪圈 |
[1:04:32] | Take all humans to the corral. | 将所有人类送入猪圈 |
[1:04:37] | Take all humans to the corral. | 将所有人类送入猪圈 |
[1:04:45] | All humans, take them to the corral. | 所有的人类 将他们送入猪圈 |
[1:04:56] | Where are you going? | 去哪? |
[1:04:58] | Martial law has been declared. | 戒严令已经公布 |
[1:05:00] | Everybody is to stay in their homes. | 每个人都要呆在家里 |
[1:05:02] | By whose orders? | 那个人的命令? |
[1:05:04] | Go home! | 回家 |
[1:05:09] | We want guns! | 我们缺少枪支 |
[1:05:13] | Guns are power. | 枪杆里出政权 |
[1:05:16] | Now we go and get guns! | 现在我们找枪去 |
[1:05:19] | Mandemus. | 曼德姆斯 |
[1:05:20] | Who’s there? | 谁? |
[1:05:22] | Aldo. General Aldo. | 奥尔多将军 |
[1:05:26] | What do you want? | 有何贵干? |
[1:05:27] | Guns! Guns! | 枪!枪! |
[1:05:29] | What will you do with them? | 你要用它们做什么? |
[1:05:32] | We shall do with them what we will. | 用它们做我们想做的事 |
[1:05:35] | “Do what you will” is the devil’s law. | “随心所欲做事”是魔鬼的法律 |
[1:05:37] | And who are you, Mandemus, God? | 你是谁呀 曼德姆斯 神? |
[1:05:39] | I am the keeper of Caesar’s conscience. | 我是凯撒良知的守护者 |
[1:05:41] | And I am the keeper of Caesar’s army! | 我是凯撒军队的守护者 |
[1:05:43] | Under allegiance to Caesar! | 效忠凯撒 |
[1:05:45] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[1:05:46] | Mandemus, as I speak, | 曼德姆斯 听我说 |
[1:05:48] | our city is being attacked by humans | 我们的城市正在被人类进攻 |
[1:05:50] | from without and within. | 腹背受敌 |
[1:05:51] | Who cares where Caesar is? | 谁还关心凯撒在哪? |
[1:05:53] | I care! | 我关心 |
[1:05:54] | There is a law that weapons | 法律规定 |
[1:05:55] | may only be issued from this armory | 枪械库的武器只有在 |
[1:05:57] | under direct orders from Caesar | 凯撒的直接命令下才可领取 |
[1:05:59] | and not under threats | 凯撒的无能下属的威胁 |
[1:06:00] | from one of his thicker-headed subordinates | 是没有用的 |
[1:06:05] | Now, find me Caesar. I will listen to him. | 现在我去找凯撒 我只听从他的命令 |
[1:06:09] | First, listen to this. | 你还是先听听这个吧 |
[1:06:16] | Take every gun in the place, everything. | 拿走每一把枪 |
[1:06:18] | Get the ammo boxes. | 带走弹药箱 |
[1:06:19] | Get the handguns, grenades. | 带走手枪 手榴弹 |
[1:06:22] | Stop! Stop! Caesar forbids you! | 住手!住手!凯撒不准你们这样 |
[1:06:25] | Ah! | 啊! |
[1:06:38] | Well, there it is: Ape City. | 这便是人猿之城 |
[1:06:41] | When we leave, | 当我们离开时 |
[1:06:43] | I don’t want to see one tree left standing, | 我要毁了这里的一切 哪怕是一棵树 |
[1:06:46] | 2 pieces of wood nailed together, | 两块木头 |
[1:06:47] | or anything left alive. | 或者任何喘气的东西 |
[1:06:49] | I want it to look like that city we came from. | 我要让这个城市和我们的城市一样 |
[1:06:55] | What the devil is all that rubbish down there? | 那边的垃圾是什么鬼东西? |
[1:06:59] | It looks like some sort of barricade, sir. | 看起来像是某种壁垒 长官 |
[1:07:01] | Nothing that a couple of flame bombs won’t take care of. | 几个燃烧弹就可以搞定 |
[1:07:15] | Sergeant York, do you read me? | 约克中士 听到了吗? |
[1:07:17] | Yes, Governor Kolp. | 是的 科尔普长官 |
[1:07:19] | We’re going to attack Ape City in half an hour at sunrise. | 我们准备在半小时后黎明时分进攻人猿城 |
[1:07:23] | If the fates shouldn’t smile on us, bring that message to Alma. | 如果命运女神没有向我们微笑 把这个消息告诉阿尔玛 |
[1:07:26] | Yes, Governor. | 是 长官 |
[1:08:12] | Caesar, forgive me, | 凯撒 原谅我 |
[1:08:13] | but I couldn’t get here before now. | 但是我来晚了 |
[1:08:15] | Aldo has seized power. | 奥尔多已经夺取了政权 |
[1:08:17] | He’s broken into the armory | 他冲进枪械库 |
[1:08:19] | and imprisoned all humans in the corral. | 将所有的人类关进了猪圈 |
[1:08:21] | MacDonald? | 麦克唐纳呢? |
[1:08:22] | He was dragged from the council meeting | 他被奥尔多的人 |
[1:08:23] | by Aldo’s gorillas. | 从国会拖走 |
[1:08:28] | I can’t leave Cornelius. | 我不能离开科尼利厄斯 |
[1:08:30] | He needs me. | 他需要我 |
[1:08:32] | Every ape and human in Ape City needs you now. | 现在 人猿城里每个人猿和人类都需要你 |
[1:08:36] | I think you should go to Cornelius. | 我想你应该去看看科尼利厄斯 |
[1:08:48] | Father? | 父亲 |
[1:08:50] | They… hurt me. | 他们伤害我 |
[1:08:57] | They want… to hurt you. | 他们还想伤害你 |
[1:09:05] | Who hurt you? | 谁伤害了你? |
[1:09:07] | The humans? | 人类? |
[1:09:11] | No. | 不是 |
[1:09:14] | Then who? | 那么是谁? |
[1:09:16] | Sh… | 会… |
[1:09:20] | Shall… | 会… |
[1:09:22] | Shall I be… | 我会是… |
[1:09:25] | malformed? | 畸形吗? |
[1:09:30] | No. | 不会的 |
[1:09:35] | One day you are going to be | 有一天 你将长得 |
[1:09:39] | as tall as a king. | 和国王一样高 |
[1:10:38] | All right, Captain, lay the smoke screen. | 好 上尉 布烟幕 |
[1:10:40] | When I give the signal, start the bombardment. | 当我给信号时 开始轰炸 |
[1:10:44] | Men and equipment out of the bus. | 所有人带上装备下车 |
[1:10:46] | Deploy your weapons, quickly! | 装配你们的武器 快! |
[1:10:50] | All is in order, sir. | 一切准备就绪 长官 |
[1:10:53] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 出发 |
[1:11:09] | He said they hurt him. | 他说他们伤害了他 |
[1:11:12] | Who? Who would hurt him? | 谁 是谁伤害了他? |
[1:11:17] | I think you’ll have your answer, | 我想你会有答案的 |
[1:11:20] | and soon. | 很快 |
[1:11:24] | What do you know? | 你知道什么? |
[1:11:27] | That’s what I know. | 这便是我所知道的 |
[1:11:56] | You did this. | 你做的 |
[1:11:58] | For security. | 为了安全 |
[1:12:00] | Did you also raid the armory for the same reason? | 你洗劫弹药库也是为了安全? |
[1:12:03] | For security! | 为了安全 |
[1:12:05] | Caesar, Caesar! | 凯撒 凯撒! |
[1:12:08] | I order you to stop this! | 我命令你 停止行动! |
[1:12:10] | I order you to stop it now! | 我命令你 立刻停止! |
[1:12:12] | and release those people! | 放了这些人 |
[1:12:20] | See? Aldo was right. War has come. | 看到了吗?奥尔多是正确的 战争来了 |
[1:12:23] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[1:12:36] | Aah! Aah! Aah! | 噢 噢 噢 |
[1:12:57] | Go to the barricade! To the barricade! | 进入防御路障!进入防御路障! |
[1:13:26] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:13:27] | Go to the barricade! | 到路障那去! |
[1:14:57] | They’re laying a smoke screen. | 他们在设烟幕 |
[1:15:11] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[1:15:55] | Where’s Aldo? | 奥尔多在哪? |
[1:15:57] | Probably the other side of the valley by now. | 可能在山谷的另一边 |
[1:16:45] | Hurry! Fall back, fall back! | 快 后退!后退! |
[1:16:49] | Fall back. Go back to the village. | 后退 回到村子里 |
[1:17:05] | Get away from the fire! Fall back! Hurry! | 远离火焰!后退!快! |
[1:17:09] | Leave the barricade! | 离开路障 |
[1:17:11] | Fall back! Fall back! Get back to the village. | 后退!回到村子里 |
[1:18:19] | Nothing left alive! | 不留任何活口! |
[1:18:35] | You can’t stay here any longer. | 你不能再呆在这里了 |
[1:18:38] | You must save yourself. | 你必须逃命 |
[1:19:52] | Ah! | 啊! |
[1:20:01] | Caesar. | 凯撒 |
[1:20:08] | Your people weakened our city | 你的人民削弱了我们的城市 |
[1:20:10] | by rebelling against your human masters. | 反叛了你们的人类主人 |
[1:20:13] | But we who survive will create a new race, | 但是我们幸存下来了 将形成一个新的族群 |
[1:20:18] | and you and yours will be brought low, | 你和你的族人将一蹶不振 |
[1:20:21] | and you shall learn again | 你将会重新学习 |
[1:20:25] | what it is to have a master. | 如何伺候主子 |
[1:20:29] | Ha! | 哈! |
[1:20:30] | You’re learning already… | 你已经在学习了… |
[1:20:34] | clever ape. | 聪敏的人猿 |
[1:20:40] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:20:43] | Ape. | 人猿 |
[1:20:45] | Clever ape. | 聪明的人猿 |
[1:20:49] | But then, you always were clever. | 不过当年 你也是聪明的 |
[1:20:53] | I was told how you chose your own name. | 有人告诉我你怎样给自己起的名字 |
[1:20:56] | But every Caesar must have his Brutus. Did you know that, ape? | 但是每一个凯撒都必须有他的布鲁特斯 你知道吗?人猿 |
[1:21:01] | Do you understand that, ape? | 明白吗 人猿? |
[1:21:04] | And now Ape City is about to lose its king. | 现在人猿城将失去它的国王 |
[1:21:10] | No, Kolp! No! | 不 科尔普!不要! |
[1:21:17] | Now fight like apes! | 战斗吧!人猿们 |
[1:21:53] | Stop! Stop. No killing. | 住手!住手!不要杀人 |
[1:21:56] | Take them captive. | 抓活的 |
[1:22:06] | Get moving! | 走 |
[1:22:09] | No, no! Don’t kill them. | 不 不!别杀它们 |
[1:22:12] | Take them prisoner. | 把他们作为俘虏 |
[1:22:24] | No. | 不 |
[1:22:26] | No, Virgil. | 不 维吉尔 |
[1:22:41] | All right, Virgil. Let’s go. | 好吧 维吉尔 我们走 |
[1:22:51] | No prisoners. | 不要俘虏! |
[1:23:08] | Dismount. | 下马 |
[1:23:59] | Aldo! Aldo! | 奥尔多!奥尔多! |
[1:24:02] | Aldo! Aldo! | 奥尔多!奥尔多! |
[1:24:05] | Aldo! Aldo! | 奥尔多!奥尔多! |
[1:24:09] | Now we go back… | 现在 我们返回 |
[1:24:12] | to our city! | 我们的城市! |
[1:24:25] | Hail Caesar! Hail Caesar! | 凯撒万岁! 凯撒万岁! |
[1:24:29] | Caesar! Caesar! | 凯撒! 凯撒! |
[1:24:39] | Caesar! Caesar! | 凯撒! 凯撒! |
[1:24:43] | We’ve done it! | 我们成功了! |
[1:24:46] | Hold! | 停! |
[1:24:48] | Let The Humans Go, Virgil, all of them. | 让这些人走 都走 |
[1:24:51] | No! | 不! |
[1:25:08] | They Stay. | 他们要留下 |
[1:25:10] | Aldo says what we do now. | 我们正按奥尔多说的做 |
[1:25:12] | They have done nothing. They shall go free. | 他们什么也没做 他们应获得自由 |
[1:25:14] | You like humans? | 你喜欢人类 |
[1:25:16] | You want them out of the corral? | 想要他们从圈子里出来? |
[1:25:18] | All right. Kill them! | 好 杀死它们! |
[1:25:20] | Aah! | 啊! |
[1:25:22] | Kill them. | 杀死他们 |
[1:25:25] | Kill them all. | 全部杀死 |
[1:25:27] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:25:29] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:25:30] | No more killing, Aldo. Put down your weapons. | 不要再造杀戮了 奥尔多 放下你的武器 |
[1:25:34] | Take them back to the armory. | 送回枪械库 |
[1:25:35] | No! We shall keep the guns! | 不 我们要留下枪! |
[1:25:37] | Move, Caesar, or we shall kill you. | 走开 凯撒 否则我们会杀掉你 |
[1:26:04] | Ape has never killed ape, | 人猿永远不杀人猿 |
[1:26:07] | let alone an ape child. | 更别说小人猿了 |
[1:26:21] | Aldo has killed an ape child. | 奥尔多已经杀死了一个小人猿 |
[1:26:24] | The branch did not break. | 树枝不是折断的 |
[1:26:27] | It was cut… with a sword. | 是被刀砍断的 |
[1:26:54] | Aldo. | 奥尔多 |
[1:26:57] | You… you killed. | 是你…你杀的 |
[1:27:03] | Aldo killed. | 是奥尔多杀的 |
[1:27:08] | Aldo has broken our most sacred law. | 奥尔多破坏了我们最神圣的法律 |
[1:27:16] | Our child. | 我们的孩子 |
[1:27:19] | He killed our child. | 他杀死了我们的孩子 |
[1:27:21] | What’s the matter with them? | 他们怎么了? |
[1:27:23] | I guess you might say they just joined the human race. | 我猜想你们会说他们刚才加入了人类 |
[1:27:28] | Ape has killed ape. | 人猿杀了人猿 |
[1:27:33] | Ape Has Killed Ape. | 人猿杀了人猿 |
[1:27:39] | Ape Has Killed Ape. | 人猿杀了人猿 |
[1:27:43] | Ape Has Killed Ape. | 人猿杀了人猿 |
[1:27:48] | Ape Has Killed Ape. | 人猿杀了人猿 |
[1:27:54] | Ape Has Killed Ape. | 人猿杀了人猿 |
[1:27:59] | Ape Has Killed Ape. | 人猿杀了人猿 |
[1:28:05] | Ape Has Killed Ape. | 人猿杀了人猿 |
[1:28:10] | Ape Has Killed Ape. | 人猿杀了人猿 |
[1:28:15] | Ape Has Killed Ape. | 人猿杀了人猿 |
[1:28:21] | Ape Has Killed Ape. | 人猿杀了人猿 |
[1:28:26] | Ape Has Killed Ape. | 人猿杀了人猿 |
[1:28:31] | Ape Has Killed Ape. | 人猿杀了人猿 |
[1:30:10] | You murdered my son. | 你谋杀了我的儿子 |
[1:30:12] | You murdered my son. | 你谋杀了我的儿子 |
[1:30:15] | You murdered my son! | 你谋杀了我的儿子 |
[1:30:54] | Should one murder be avenged by another? | 一个谋杀者必须被另外一个所报复吗? |
[1:30:57] | Only the future can tell. | 只有未来知道 |
[1:31:00] | So let us start building it. | 让我们开始创造它吧 |
[1:31:30] | If we appear to be lacking in gratitude, Caesar, | 如果我们缺乏感激 凯撒 |
[1:31:33] | what have we to be grateful for? | 我们还要怎样感恩? |
[1:31:35] | If you mean to set us free, | 如果你想让我自由 |
[1:31:37] | then free us completely. | 那就彻底给我们自由 |
[1:31:39] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[1:31:41] | We are not your children, Caesar. | 我们不是你的孩子 凯撒 |
[1:31:44] | We have a destiny, too… | 我们也有自己的归宿 |
[1:31:46] | as equals, respecting each other, | 作为平等体 相互尊重 |
[1:31:49] | living together, with love. | 生活在一起 有爱 |
[1:31:51] | Love? | 爱? |
[1:31:53] | The human way is violence and death. | 人类的方式就是暴力和死亡 |
[1:31:57] | Aldo wasn’t human, was he, Caesar? | 奥尔多不是人类吧 凯撒? |
[1:32:04] | Virgil | 维吉尔… |
[1:32:08] | you are a good and wise ape. | 你是善良聪明的人猿 |
[1:32:16] | And you, Caesar, are a good and wise king. | 而你 凯撒 是位仁慈明智的国王 |
[1:32:32] | – Sergeant York. – It’s over. | – 约克中士 – 结束了 |
[1:32:35] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[1:32:38] | And Governor Kolp? | 科尔普长官呢? |
[1:32:48] | Then I know what I must do. | 那么我知道我必须做什么了 |
[1:32:52] | He said wait for his signal. | 他说等他的信号 |
[1:32:55] | I have just received it. | 我刚刚收到 |
[1:33:01] | Alma, in God’s name, wait for the governor’s signal. | 阿尔玛 以上帝之名 等待科尔普长官的信号 |
[1:33:04] | My heart knows he is dead, and this is what I promised him I would do. | 我的内心知道他死了 这是我答应他要做的事情 |
[1:33:08] | If Kolp can’t win he’s determined to destroy the entire world! | 如果科尔普不能获胜 他下定决心要毁灭整个世界! |
[1:33:12] | He’s mad! | 他疯了! |
[1:33:14] | This is the alpha and omega bomb. | 这是阿尔法和欧米茄炸弹 |
[1:33:17] | It can destroy not only Ape City but the entire Earth. | 它不仅能毁灭人猿城 而且能毁灭整个地球 |
[1:33:22] | Activate it, and we become nothing. | 如果你激活它 我们大家一齐灰飞烟灭 |
[1:33:26] | Leave it, and its very presence… | 如果我们留下它 它的存在恰恰 |
[1:33:29] | will ensure that at least we remain something… | 将确保至少我们为后人留下了什么 |
[1:33:33] | and may become something better. | 或许使生活变得更美好 |
[1:33:38] | It must never be exploded. | 我们决不能让它爆炸 |
[1:33:41] | It must be respected, even venerated… | 我们必须尊重它 甚至崇拜它 |
[1:33:45] | for one of its ancestors made us what we are. | 是它让我们找到自我存在的价值 |
[1:33:49] | And what we are… | 从今以后 |
[1:33:51] | shall from this day forward… | 我们要一起追寻 |
[1:33:54] | be called “beautiful.” | 一种被称为”美丽”的东西 |
[1:33:59] | We’ll rebuild what’s ruined and begin again. | 我们在废墟上重建家园 |
[1:34:04] | Tell me something, MacDonald. | 告诉我 麦克唐纳 |
[1:34:06] | Can we make the future what we wish? | 我们能否建造我们所期望的未来 |
[1:34:08] | I’ve heard that it’s possible, Caesar. | 我听说这是可能的 凯撒 |
[1:34:19] | There. Every weapon is back in its proper place. | 好了 每件武器都回到了应有的位置了 |
[1:34:24] | Caesar, I want to ask a favor. | 凯撒 我有一个请求 |
[1:34:27] | This armory’s been my home for 27 years. | 我在弹药库已经住了27年 |
[1:34:30] | You may live in it for the rest of your days. | 你可以在里面度过你的余生 |
[1:34:32] | But I don’t want to live in it. | 但是我不想住在里面 |
[1:34:34] | No, no. Now that the danger is over, | 不 不 既然危险已经结束 |
[1:34:37] | I want to see it destroyed. Blown up. | 我想看着它毁掉 烧掉 |
[1:34:41] | The greatest danger of all is that danger never ends. | 更大的危险还没有结束 |
[1:34:46] | And so, Mandemus, | 既然这样 曼德姆斯 |
[1:34:49] | we must be patient… and wait. | 我们必须有耐心 等下去 |
[1:34:54] | We still wait, my children. | 我们一直在等 我的孩子 |
[1:34:58] | But as I look at apes and humans | 但是当我看到人类和人猿 |
[1:35:01] | living in friendship, harmony, and at peace | 生活在友爱 和睦 和平中 |
[1:35:06] | now some 600 years after Caesar’s death, | 在凯撒死后的600年 |
[1:35:10] | at least we wait with hope for the future. | 至少我们怀有希望地期盼未来 |
[1:35:13] | Lawgiver, who knows about the future? | 法规的创造者 谁知道未来? |
[1:35:19] | Perhaps only the dead. | 可能只有死去的人知道 |