Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Batman Forever(永远的蝙蝠侠)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Batman Forever(永远的蝙蝠侠)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:永远的蝙蝠侠
英文名称:Batman Forever
年代:1995

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] 片名:永远的蝙蝠侠
[01:51] Can I persuade you to take a sandwich? 我可以劝你带上三明治吗 先生?
[01:54] I’ll get drive-through. 我自己去买
[02:37] You’re counting on the winged avenger to deliver you from evil 你在希望那个长翅膀的复仇者救你出去
[02:40] aren’t you, my friend? 是吗 我的朋友?
[02:44] Are you going to kill me? 你要杀死我吗?
[02:46] Maybe, maybe not. We’re of two minds on the subject. 也许 也许不 因为这件世上我们总有两种意见
[02:52] You a gambling man? 要赌博吗?
[02:55] What say we flip for it? 咱们扔硬币决定吧?
[02:58] One man is born a hero, his brother a coward. 有的人天生彪悍骁勇 而他的弟弟可能是胆小如鼠
[03:01] Babies starve, politicians grow fat 朱门酒肉臭
[03:05] holy men are martyred, and junkies grow legion. 路有冻死骨
[03:09] Why? 告诉我 为什么?
[03:11] Why, why, why, why, why? 为什么?为什么?为什么?为什么?为什么?
[03:14] Luck! 运气!
[03:15] Blind, stupid, simple, doo-dah 盲目的 愚蠢的 简单的
[03:19] clueless luck! 毫无规律的运气!
[03:24] The random toss 随手一扔
[03:27] is the only true justice. 真正的公正
[03:29] Let’s see what justice has in store 让我们来看看什么样的运气在
[03:33] for you. 等待着你
[03:40] It’s like the touch of God. 就象上帝的触摸
[03:42] Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等 等等 让我们来看看是什么
[03:47] Fortune smiles. Another day of wine and roses. 哦 幸运的微笑 对你来说 又一个美酒玫瑰日
[03:49] In your case, beer and pizza. 对你来说 就是啤酒和披萨饼
[03:52] Out of here, guys! 行动吧 伙计们!
[03:53] – But you said you’d let me live! – Too true! – 你说过会让我活下去的! -太对了!
[03:57] And so you shall! Nothing’s better than live bait to trap a bat. 你会活下去! 没有比诱惑蝙蝠更有趣的事了
[04:16] Hot entrance. 真精彩的出场
[04:18] Two-Face? 双面人?
[04:19] 2 guards are dead. 已经死了两个警卫了
[04:20] He’s holding a third hostage. Didn’t see this one coming. 他抓着第三个警卫当人质
[04:23] We should have. 我们应该能想到
[04:24] The 2nd Bank of Gotham. 纽约第二个银行
[04:26] 2nd anniversary of the day I captured him. 两周年纪念那天我抓到过他
[04:28] How could he resist? 他怎么能抵抗得住你呢?
[04:30] I’m Chase Meridian. 我是切斯 马瑞典
[04:32] I asked her to come to here to consult on the case. She specializes in 我邀请她来这里帮助这个案子 她的专长是
[04:36] Psychology, multiple personalities. I read your work. 变态心理学 多重人性研究学 我读过你的专著
[04:40] Insightful. 非常不错
[04:41] Naive, but insightful. 朴实 很有见解
[04:43] I’m flattered. Not every girl makes a superhero’s night table. 我受宠惹惊 不是每个女士的书都能放到你的床头柜上
[04:47] Can we reason with him? 我们不能他讲道理
[04:48] – He’s got innocent people up there. – It won’t do any good. – 他扣押了一个无辜的人质 -不会有什么好事的
[04:51] – He’ll slaughter them without a thought. – Agreed. – 他会不加思索地杀了他 -我同意
[04:54] A trauma powerful enough to create an alternate personality leaves one 创伤足可以使一个人判若两人 成为双重人物
[04:57] In a world where normal rules of right and wrong no longer apply. 尤其是在一个是非混淆的世界里
[05:00] Exactly. 非常正确
[05:02] Like you. 就象你
[05:04] I could write a hell of a paper on a grown man dressing like a flying rodent. 我看我可以写一本书关于把 自己打扮成会飞的啮齿动物的人
[05:10] Bats aren’t rodents, Dr. Meridian. 蝙蝠不是啮齿动物马瑞典博士
[05:12] Really? I didn’t know that. 真的吗? 这我不知道呢
[05:15] You are interesting. 你真的很有趣
[05:19] And call me Chase. 叫我切斯吧
[05:23] By the way, do you have a first name, or do I call you Bats? 随便问一句 你有名字吗 还是就是蝙蝠?
[05:33] Start the party with a bang! 砰的一声 晚会开始!
[05:44] Very punctual, even for his own funeral. Boys! 非常准时 就算是他自己的葬礼 我的孩子们!
[05:48] Kill the Bat! 杀死蝙蝠!
[06:01] Blast him! 杀死他!
[06:15] Open sesame. 芝麻开门
[07:21] It’s a trap! 你中计了!
[07:57] Attention citizens of fair Gotham! 纽约市的好市民们 请注意了!
[08:03] When we open that safe, we’ll have everything we ever wanted 打开保险箱 就能得到我们梦寐以求的东西
[08:06] enough cash to rain down upon fair Gotham a glorious flood of chaos. 钞票象雨一样落在混乱的人群中
[08:11] And, of course 当然
[08:13] you, my boy, dead! 而你 我的朋友 只有死!
[08:19] It’s boiling acid! 那是沸腾的盐酸!
[08:22] For your dying pleasure, we are serving the acid that made us the men we are! 为了你的死 我们特意准备了盐酸 它使我们变成今天这样子!
[08:27] No! 不!
[08:30] Hold on. – 抓紧了 -好的!
[08:35] Haul away! 把它拉走!
[08:37] Yes! Haul away! 对! 把它拉得远远的!
[08:44] – Give me your hand. – Don’t let go! – 把手给我 -别让我掉下去!
[08:52] I must borrow this. 借你这个用一下
[08:57] That’s my hearing aid! 那是我的助听器!
[08:59] Thanks. 多谢
[09:04] Wow! My shoes are melting! 我的鞋都化了!
[09:17] No more! 救命啊!
[09:34] Hang on. 抓紧
[09:35] Hang on? 抓紧?
[09:58] Get him down. 快 伙计们 扶他下来
[09:59] Get him down. 他扶下来
[10:02] Take it easy with him. 轻一点 轻一点
[10:04] You’ll be all right. Just stay calm. 你会没事的 年青人 镇定一点
[10:18] This’ll fix him! 这下他跑不了啦!
[10:27] Hang on! 抓紧点 蝙蝠!
[10:49] Let’s see. 让我看看
[10:51] Yes! 哦 是的!
[10:52] Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Oh, happy day! 是的 是的 是的 是的 是的! 我太高兴了!
[10:58] Farewell forever to that 永别了
[10:59] pointy-eared night rat! 你这尖耳朵的夜老鼠!
[11:04] Face! 头!
[11:30] You need help. Give it up. 你需要治疗 投降吧
[11:55] Have the good taste to die! 好好地去死吧!
[11:59] See you! 再见!
[12:40] Despite a valiant effort last night by Batman 昨晚 尽管蝙蝠侠尽了所有努力
[12:43] Harvey Two-Face is still at large and extremely dangerous. 但是 双面人哈利还是逃脱了
[12:48] And another news today 今天的另一则新闻是
[12:49] billionaire Bruce Wayne extended his profit-sharing program 在韦恩集团的电子分部取得了极大的成功之后
[12:52] to the employees of the successful electronics branch of Wayne Enterprises. 亿万富翁布鲁斯 韦恩 扩大了他的员工分享利润计划
[13:08] Mr. Wayne. 韦恩先生
[13:11] Your inspections are a departmental highlight. 您的视察对我们分部是一个极大的鼓舞
[13:14] Oh, my God, it’s him. 天啦 是他
[13:18] I am a winner. I am a winner. 我是个成功者 我是个成功者
[13:20] I am a winner. 我是个成功者
[13:22] I am a winner. 我是个成功者
[13:25] Bioremediation. Alternative fuel. 生物校正仪 气油替代品
[13:28] Mr. Wayne, look at that time. 韦恩先生 时间不早了
[13:30] Perhaps we should get to R & D as soon as possible. 我们应该尽快回到研究所去
[13:35] Mister? 贵姓?
[13:37] Oh, Bruce Wayne. 布鲁斯 韦恩
[13:40] No, that’s my name. And you are? 不 那是我的名字 你的呢?
[13:43] Nygma. 利格玛
[13:44] Edward. 爱德华
[13:45] Edward Nygma. You hired me personally. 爱德华利格玛 是您亲自己雇用的
[13:48] Just like I tell everyone. 我也是这样对大家说的
[13:51] We’ve never actually met, 实际上 我们从未见过面
[13:52] but your name was on the hiring slip. I have it. 不过 我的聘用书上有您的签名 我还保留着呢
[13:57] I need that hand. 我需要把手拿回来
[13:59] Oh, yes, of course. 哦 是的 当然
[14:01] I’m sorry 对不起
[14:03] It’s just that 因为您是
[14:06] you’re my idol. 您是我的偶像
[14:07] Get to work. 快回去工作
[14:08] And some people have been trying to keep us apart. 有人痴心妄想要把咱们俩分开
[14:12] Back to work. 快回去工作
[14:14] It’s okay. 没关系
[14:15] What’s on your mind? 你的脑子里想些什么?
[14:17] Precisely. 准确地说
[14:19] What’s on all our minds? 是什么在我们的脑子里?
[14:21] Brain waves. 脑电波
[14:27] The future of Wayne Enterprises 在韦恩企业的未来
[14:32] is brain waves. 就是脑电波
[14:35] I must apologize, Mr. Wayne. 我要向您道歉 韦恩先生
[14:37] – I terminated his project today. – It’s okay. – 今天早上我已经终止了他的研究项目 – 没关系
[14:41] I have it! 我做出来了!
[14:51] My invention 我的发明
[14:53] beams any TV signal directly into the human brain. 可以把任何电子信号直接发射到人的大脑中去
[14:57] By stimulating neurons, manipulating brain waves 刺激人的神经系统 可以达到操纵人脑电波的目的
[15:01] this device makes the audience feel like they’re inside the show. 这个装置可以使观众身临其境
[15:07] Why be brutalized by an uncaring world? 为什么要让一个毫无价值的世界 使我们变得粗暴残忍呢?
[15:10] Did you say “manipulating brain waves?” 你是说”操纵人的脑电波”?
[15:16] Yes. 这个嘛 是的
[15:18] But 但是
[15:20] someone like you would never need it. 象您这种人永远不需要的
[15:23] Someone so 象您这样
[15:25] intelligent, witty and 有智慧 有魅力
[15:28] charming. 谈吐诙谐的人
[15:30] I need a bit of additional funding for human trials. 我还需要一点点的资金来进行必要的人体试验
[15:33] Let me show you, please! 让我 让我做给你看 好吗!
[15:35] Now, listen 听我说
[15:36] I want a full set of schematics on this, okay? 把这项目的所有资料和图表给我 好吗?
[15:39] We’ll be full partners in this, Bruce. 咱们俩将是完全的合伙关系 布鲁斯
[15:42] Look at us! Two of a kind! 你看! 我们有多么地相象!
[15:45] You call my assistant, Margaret. She’ll set something up. 请打电话给我的助手玛格利塔 她会安排的
[15:49] That’s not 这对我来说
[15:51] going to be good for me. 还不够
[15:54] I need an answer now. 我现在就要答案
[15:56] I think I deserve it. 这是我应得的
[15:59] I’m sorry, then the answer is no. 抱歉 爱德华 答复是不!
[16:02] Tampering with people’s brain waves 胡乱创改并操纵人的脑电波
[16:05] mind manipulation 这会引起太多的问题
[16:07] it just raises too many questions. 所以我不能答应
[16:10] Sorry. 对不起
[16:12] Thanks, keep up the good work. Looks great. 好 谢谢大家 请继续努力
[16:15] All right, everyone! 好了
[16:16] Back to work! 大家回去工作吧!
[16:18] We’ll discuss this later! 我回头再跟你算帐!
[16:24] You were supposed to understand. 你应该明白的
[16:31] I’ll make you understand. 我会让你明白的
[16:38] Lock. 锁门
[16:46] Chair. 椅子
[16:57] I saw the signal. – 阿福 -我看见信号了 先生
[16:58] All is ready. 准备好了
[17:40] Commissioner? 局长?
[17:41] He’s home. 他在家里
[17:44] I sent the signal. 信号是我发的
[17:47] What’s wrong? 出了什么事?
[17:51] Last night I noticed something about Two-Face: 昨天晚上在银行 我注意到
[17:55] His coin 双面人的硬币
[17:56] It’s his Achilles’ heel. 那是他阿基里斯的脚踵
[17:58] It can be exploited. 那是他唯一的致命的弱点
[18:00] I know. 我知道
[18:01] You called me for this? 你就是为了这个?
[18:03] The Batsignal is not a beeper. 蝙蝠信号不是寻呼机
[18:06] I wish I could say that my interest in you was 我希望能说 对你的兴趣仅限于工作
[18:09] purely professional. 但我不能这么说
[18:11] You trying to get under my cape? 你想引诱我吗 博士?
[18:13] A girl can’t live by psychoses alone. 一个姑娘不能整天只和精神病人打交道
[18:17] It’s the car, right? Chicks love it. 姑娘们都只喜欢我的车
[18:20] What is it about the wrong kind of man? 如果是人呢?
[18:24] In grade school: Guys with earrings. 在高中的时候 那些带耳环的小伙子吸引我
[18:26] College: Motorcycles, leather jackets. 大学时 是摩托车和皮夹
[18:30] Now 现在
[18:34] black rubber. 黑色橡胶
[18:37] Try a fireman. Less to take off. 去找消防队员吧 他们穿得更少
[18:42] I don’t mind the work. Pity I can’t see behind the mask. 这个工作我不介意 遗憾的是 看不见面具下面
[18:46] We all wear masks. 我们都带着面具
[18:47] My life’s an open book. You read? 我是一本打开的书 你想读吗?
[18:51] I don’t blend in at a family picnic. 我不是家庭野餐的好伴侣
[18:54] We could give it a try. I’ll bring the wine 我们可以试试嘛 我带酒
[18:59] you bring your scarred psyche. 你带你自己就行了
[19:03] Direct, aren’t you? 你很直接了当?
[19:05] You like strong women. 你喜欢强壮的女人吗
[19:06] I’ve done my homework. 我的工作做完了
[19:08] Or do I need skintight vinyl and a whip? 要不要我穿上紧身衣拿着皮鞭子?
[19:12] I haven’t had much luck with women. 我在女人方面运气一向不好
[19:15] Maybe you just haven’t met the right woman. 也许只是你没有遇到合适的
[19:24] I saw the signal. 我看见信号
[19:25] – What’s going on? – Nothing. – 出了什么事? -没事
[19:28] False alarm. 是有人误发了信号
[19:30] Are you sure? 你肯定吗?
[19:51] Women. 女人
[20:02] Now I’ve got it! 好了 我做好了!
[20:07] Too many questions. There’s too many questions. 太多的问题 是有很多问题
[20:10] Too many 很多
[20:12] I’ll show you it works! 可是我要让你知道 这能行!
[20:14] What the hell is going on here?! 这到底是怎么回事?
[20:17] I told you this project is terminated! I’m calling security! 我跟你说过了 这个项目被终止了! 我去叫保卫来!
[20:27] Caffeine will kill you! 咖啡因会要了你的命的!
[20:34] Rise and shine, little guinea pig. 该起床了 天竺鼠
[20:36] What are you doing? 你要干什么?
[20:38] Untie me! 快放开我!
[20:39] This won’t hurt. 一点都不会疼
[20:41] Least, I don’t think it will. 至少 我认为不会
[20:44] What are you doing? 你到底要做什么?
[20:47] You touch that switch and 如果你敢碰那个按纽的话
[20:49] This? 这个吗?
[21:06] Losing resolution. 图像失真
[21:08] More power! 加大强度!
[21:33] Edward Nygma! 爱德华 利格玛上台了!
[21:34] You’re the next contestant on 你将是电视剧
[21:38] Brain Drain! 吸脑者下一个竞选者
[21:42] I’ll take what’s inside thick skull number one! 我要把你脑袋里的东西都掏出来!
[21:45] What have we got for him? 我们给准备些什么?
[21:48] Oh, Stickley, I’m having a breakthrough! 斯帝格利 我有个突破性的进展!
[21:52] And a breakdown! 也许会崩溃!
[21:53] Nevertheless, I’m smarter. I’m a genius. 但不管是什么 我是个天才
[21:57] No, several geniuses. 不 是几个天才
[21:59] A gaggle, a swarm 一群嗡嗡作响的蜜蜂
[22:01] a flock of freaking Freuds! 一大群的弗洛伊德!
[22:05] Riddle me this, Fred. 猜个谜语 富莱德
[22:08] What is everything to someone 什么东西对一个人最重要
[22:09] and nothing to everyone else? 但对其他人却一文不值?
[22:12] Your mind, baby! 是你的思想 宝贝!
[22:14] Now mine pumps with the power of yours! 现在正在操纵你的思想!
[22:17] I’m sucking up your IQ 我正在吸收你的IQ
[22:21] Vacuuming your cortex 抽空你的脑皮层
[22:23] Feeding off your brain 换取你的大脑
[22:51] What a rush! 真是惊心动魄!
[22:54] What just happened? 刚才出了什么事?
[22:58] A very surprising side effect. 一个令人非常惊讶的副作用
[23:01] While you were mesmerized by my 3-D TV 当你呈现在我的三维电视里时
[23:05] I used your neural energy to grow smarter. 我利用你的中心动力使自己变得聪明
[23:08] Bruce Wayne was right! 布鲁斯 韦恩说得没错!
[23:11] You demented, bizarre, unethical toad! 你是个坏蛋 不道德的精神病患者!
[23:15] It is brain manipulation! 这是人脑操纵仪!
[23:17] I’m reporting you to the FCC! 我要向美国通信委员会报告!
[23:19] The human experimentation board! The AMI! 立即报告人体试验委员会! 还有航空材料实验室!
[23:22] And the police! 还要报警!
[23:23] You are going up on charges 你会被指控
[23:26] to court, to jail 你将被送上法庭 被审判
[23:28] and then to a mental institution forever! 你会在精神病院度过你的余生!
[23:31] But, first and foremost, Nygma, you are fired! 不过 首先 利格玛 你被解雇了!
[23:34] Do you hear me? Fired! 你听到了没有? 你被解雇了!
[23:42] I don’t think so. 可我不这么想
[23:57] Help! 救命!
[24:03] Hang on! 支持住!
[24:09] Babe! 宝贝!
[24:10] You are fired! 你被解雇了!
[24:12] Or should I say 或者说
[24:15] terminated? 完蛋了?
[24:22] Surf’s up, Big Kahuna! 哈哈 跳起来啊老家伙!
[24:28] Nice form, but rough on the landing. 姿势不错 可入水不够好
[24:30] He may have to settle for the Bronze. 绝对不会拿到铜牌的
[24:38] Questions, Mr. Wayne? 问题? 韦恩先生?
[24:41] My work raises too many questions. 我的工作会产生太多的问题?
[24:45] Why hasn’t anybody 为什么没有人
[24:48] put you in your place? 能让你认清自己呢?
[24:52] Harvey Dent, once Gotham’s District Attorney 哈利 登特 前纽约检查官
[24:55] was horribly scarred by underworld kingpin, Boss Moroni. 被地下组织头子莫罗尼严重毁容
[24:59] Although Batman tried to save him 虽然蝙蝠侠极力挽救
[25:01] Dent’s left-brain damage turned him into a violent criminal 但登特仍然变成一个凶残的犯罪份子
[25:05] who blamed Batman and who has vowed to destroy him. 他指责蝙蝠侠 后者发誓要亲手将他抓住
[25:09] Harvey Two-Face is extremely dangerous, repeat, extremely dangerous. 双面人哈利 是极端危险的人物 重复一遍 是极端危险的人物
[25:13] That was the Commissioner. 是戈登局长打来的
[25:15] There’s been an accident at Wayne Enterprises. 韦恩集团出事故了
[25:19] Horrible way to die. 这样子死太可怕了
[25:21] The surveillance cameras are down here. 我们这里有电子摄相监视器
[25:23] We’ll dredge the river, but with that current, I doubt we’ll find the body. 我们会尽快到河里打捞 不过怀疑能否找到尸体
[25:31] Why? 为什么?
[25:33] Oh, why? 这是为什么?
[25:37] I just can’t believe it. 我真不敢相信
[25:39] Two years working in the same office. 这两年来我们天天在一起工作
[25:43] He was like my father 他就象我的父亲
[25:45] my brother 我的兄弟
[25:46] or a cousin that visits a lot 或表兄
[25:49] Get a grip, Edward. 拿着 爱德华
[25:53] I found this in my cubicle. 我要桌上发现这个
[25:55] You’ll find the handwriting matches his, as does the sentence structure. 你会发现笔迹和他一模一样 还有句法和拼法也一样
[26:03] I couldn’t possibly continue on here. 我无法在这儿继续工作
[26:07] The memories 我的记忆
[26:11] This is last night’s security log. 这是昨天晚上保卫科的录象
[26:14] There’s Stickley. 那是斯帝格利
[26:21] Pretty cut and dry. 相当明确 “我以自杀来告别这个残酷的世界”
[26:29] Yes, definitely suicide. 是的 肯定是自杀
[26:32] Thanks very much for your help, Bruce. We’ll be in touch. 非常感谢 布鲁斯 咱们保持联系
[26:39] Stickley’s suicide doesn’t make sense. I want full benefits for his family. 斯帝格利的自杀根本说不通 给他的家人全额补偿
[26:44] Suicide’s not covered by our policy. 我们的保险条例不包括自杀
[26:47] I know. Full benefits. 我知道 全额补偿
[26:49] Gossip Gerty called 32 times. Who are you taking to the Charity Circus? 记者歌帝打过32次电话 你找谁谈慈善演出的事儿?
[26:53] I’ll let you know. What’s this? 还没定下来 这是什么?
[26:56] I don’t know. 不知道
[26:57] I didn’t see anyone. 我没见任何人送来
[27:08] “If you look at the numbers on my face “你看我脸上的数
[27:11] ” you won’t find 13 anyplace “ 永远找不到13 “
[27:14] That’s hideous. 真荒唐
[27:16] What does it mean? 那是什么意思?
[27:17] It’s a riddle. 是个谜语
[27:19] “Numbers on my face 13. “ “我脸上的数 13 “
[27:22] 1 through 12. 1到12
[27:23] The answer is a clock 是钟表
[27:25] Who would send you a riddle? 谁给你出谜语?
[27:28] That, Maggie 哦 玛格利塔
[27:29] is the riddle 这就是个谜语
[28:15] Guess what I did today? 猜猜我今天做了什么?
[28:44] Wayne Manor. 韦恩庄园
[28:56] See you soon. 回头见
[29:28] Dr. Meridian, please. Thank you. 我要见马瑞典博士 – 请进 -谢谢!
[30:02] I 我
[30:04] guess I’m early 我想我来早了
[30:06] I have an appointment. 我有预约
[30:07] I’m Bruce Wayne. 我是布鲁斯 韦恩
[30:09] Good. 很好
[30:11] You can afford a door. 我想你有足够的钱给我买个新门
[30:14] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[30:19] You sounded like you were in 我 我还以为
[30:27] you know, trouble. 对不起 我以为你碰上麻烦了
[30:30] I prefer healthy expressions of violence as opposed to breaking in. 我倒宁可听到你反对合作暴力破门而入的解释
[30:35] So 好吧
[30:36] how can I help you? 我能做些什么?
[30:41] Someone’s been sending me love letters. 看 有人不断给我写情书
[30:44] One at my office and one at my home. 一封送到我的办公室 还有一封送到了我家里
[30:49] Commissioner Gordon thought you might give me your opinion. 戈登局长认为你也许可以给我一些专家的忠告
[30:58] A clock. 是表
[30:59] Clock. 是表
[31:03] “Tear one off and scratch my head “撕下我的一个头
[31:07] ” what once was red is black instead “ 轻轻一擦 黑变红 “
[31:12] A match. 是火柴
[31:19] My opinion: This letter writer is a wacko. 这写信的人是个不折不扣的疯子
[31:22] Wacko? 疯子?
[31:24] That a technical term? 是专业性术语吗?
[31:26] Patient may suffer from obsession 病人可能患有强迫性综合症
[31:29] with potential homicidal tendencies. Is that better for you? 伴随潜在的杀人侵向 你对这个满意吗?
[31:33] So, what you’re saying is 这么说 你认为
[31:35] this guy’s a total wacko. 这是一个疯子
[31:37] Exactly. 一点不错
[31:40] He’s obsessed with you. 他是在追逐你
[31:42] His only escape may be to purge the fixation. 他唯一的出路就是清除这个不正常的偏爱
[31:46] To kill me. 杀了我
[31:48] I think you understand obsession better than you let on. 我认为你的理解力很强
[31:55] You like bats? 你喜欢蝙蝠?
[31:57] That’s a Rorschach, Mr. Wayne. 那是测试图
[31:59] An inkblot 测墨迹的
[32:01] People see what they want. 人们眼里看到的是他内心所想
[32:04] The question is, do you like bats? 我的问题是:你喜欢蝙蝠吗?
[32:09] Still playing with dolls? 还在玩娃娃吗?
[32:12] She’s a Malaysian dream warden. 她是马来西亚的梦女士
[32:15] Some cultures believe she protects you from bad dreams. 有种文化相信它能保证你不做恶梦
[32:19] It’s silly to you, I’m sure. 你肯定认为很傻
[32:26] You look so sad. 你看上去那么悲哀
[32:29] Do you need one? 你需要一个吗?
[32:31] Me? No. Why would I? 我? 不 我要它干嘛?
[32:35] You’re not exactly what you seem, are you? 你的内心和你的表面很不一样
[32:40] What is it you really came here for? 你究竟为什么而来?
[32:44] Yikes, time’s up. 哦 时间到了
[32:48] That’s usually my line. 通常这句话由我来说
[32:50] I’d love to stay here chatting. 我非常乐意呆在这儿跟你聊一聊
[32:52] Would you? 是吗?
[32:54] I’m not so sure 我看不一定
[32:57] I must get you out of those clothes. 我必须让你脱掉这些衣服
[33:00] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[33:01] And into a black dress. 换上黑色礼服
[33:04] Tell me, doctor, do you like the circus? 告诉我 博士你喜欢看马戏吗?
[33:25] Ladies and gentlemen 女士们 先生们
[33:28] boys and girls of all ages 孩子们 朋友们
[33:31] welcome to the greatest show on earth! 欢迎来到世界上最伟大的马戏表演!
[33:33] Who is this beautiful young woman you’re with? 和你在一起的那位漂亮女士是谁?
[33:36] Dr. Chase Meridian. 切斯 马瑞典博士
[33:38] A doctor? 博士?
[33:39] What kind of doctor? 什么样的博士?
[33:41] for Gotham Children’s Hospital. 今晚是为纽约儿童医院募捐的慈善演出
[33:43] Let’s thank our largest single donor: 让我们感谢最伟大的捐助人:
[33:47] Bruce Wayne! 布鲁斯 韦恩先生!
[33:51] Ladies and gentlemen 女士们 先生们
[33:53] 70 feet above the ground 在距地面70英尺的上面
[33:56] performing feats of unimaginable aerial skill 飞人世家将为大家表演
[34:00] the Flying Graysons! 令人惊叹的绝技
[34:56] Listen 听着
[34:57] I’m going rock climbing this weekend. Would you join me? 这个周末我要去攀岩 你愿不愿意和我一起去?
[35:02] I’d like to. 我倒是很想
[35:04] I love climbing. I really love it. 我喜欢攀岩 可是
[35:07] But? 可是?
[35:08] I’ve met someone. 我有个约会
[35:11] That’s fast work. You just moved here. 这太快了 你刚搬来不久
[35:14] You could say he 你可以说 他
[35:16] dropped out of the sky and 从天而降
[35:18] bang! 砰!
[35:21] I think he felt it too. 我想他也有这种感觉
[35:23] He sure did. 他当然有
[35:24] What? 什么?
[35:27] Who wouldn’t? 谁会没有呢?
[35:30] Now 现在
[35:32] Richard 理查德
[35:34] the youngest flying Grayson 飞人世家最年青的一位
[35:37] will perform the awe-inspiring 他将为大家表现最精彩的
[35:39] death drop 死亡之约
[35:43] without the safety 他将不用
[35:44] of a net! 安全网
[36:04] Let’s go. 请大家欣赏
[36:06] You’ll be okay. 你行的
[36:42] Ladies 女士们
[36:44] and gentlemen! 先生们!
[36:47] Now, the new management of the circus invites you to forget 现在国际马戏团新的经理请大家忘记
[36:51] this good, wholesome fun 这美好健康的美国娱乐
[36:53] and join us in a celebration of chaos 来和我们一起庆祝事故
[36:56] and true jesters! 还有正式的公正!
[36:59] Bring it on! 拿下来!
[37:01] Now! 现在!
[37:13] Tonight, a new act for your 今晚 我们有一个新的节目
[37:16] personal amazement. We call it Massacre under the Big Top. 我们叫它 天顶下的大屠杀
[37:21] Let us direct your attention to the ring. 现在 大家注意看了
[37:25] Inside this harmless-Iooking orb are two 正中央 在几个外表美丽的球体里面
[37:29] that’s two hundred sticks of TNT 有200根炸药
[37:33] And in our innocent hand 引爆遥控器
[37:35] a radio detonator 就放在我的手上
[37:38] What do you want? 你到底要什么?
[37:40] Want, Mr. Mayor? 市长大人 要什么?
[37:41] One simple thing: Batman. 很简单 我要蝙蝠侠
[37:43] Bruised, broken, bleeding 撕碎他
[37:46] in a word: Dead! 我要他死!
[37:52] Batman. 蝙蝠侠
[37:53] Who do we have before us? 我们面前都是些什么人?
[37:56] Gotham’s finest 纽约城
[37:57] well-to-do 最有影响力
[37:59] influential 最显赫的人
[38:00] Surely one of you knows who Batman is. 而你们当中 一定有人知道谁是蝙蝠侠
[38:02] Hell, odds are one of you pasty-faced twits is Batman! 你们中一个脸色苍白的家伙就是蝙蝠侠!
[38:07] You have two minutes. 你只有两分种
[38:15] Harvey! 哈利!
[38:17] I’m Batman! 我是蝙蝠侠!
[38:38] We can stop them. 我们能制止他们
[38:39] Go out on the rigging. 从钢丝上爬过去
[38:41] Be careful. 小心点
[38:41] Don’t worry. 别担心
[39:01] Go to work, boys! 快去吧 孩子们!
[39:24] Our kind of day. 正合我意
[39:35] Reach for it! Stop it! 抓住它!
[39:43] Oh, my God. 天啦
[41:25] It’s good you took him in. He hasn’t anyone now. 你让他住在这太好了 他什么亲人也没有
[41:28] He filled out papers all day. He hasn’t slept or eaten. 整天录证词 没有吃饭 没有睡觉
[41:43] Welcome, Master Grayson. 欢迎你格里森先生
[41:45] I’m Alfred. 我是阿福来德
[41:47] How you doing, Al? 最近如何 Al?
[41:50] There’s a room prepared for you. But perhaps you’d like to eat first. 给你准备一个房间 但也许你想先吃饭?
[41:57] Okay, I’m out of here. 哦 我要离开这里
[42:00] Excuse me? 怎样?
[42:02] Telling that cop I’d stay here 告诉那个警察我在这里
[42:04] saved me a lot of social service interviews. 会让我少受点那些社工接见
[42:08] So, no offense, but no thanks. See you. 不反对 也不感谢 再见
[42:10] Take it easy. 别在意
[42:23] Where will you go? The circus must be halfway to Metropolis. 你去哪里? 戏团一定在去大都会的半路上
[42:28] Get a fix on Two-Face. 给双脸人一点颜色瞧瞧
[42:29] Then I’ll kill him. 我会杀掉他
[42:31] Killing Two-Face won’t take the pain away. 杀掉他不会让痛苦消失
[42:34] It’ll make it worse. 只会更痛苦
[42:36] Spare me the sermons, all right? 别给我说教好不好?
[42:39] I don’t need your advice or your charity. 我不需要你的忠告或怜悯
[42:43] Nice bike. 好车
[42:44] Hang out at a lot of biker bars? 好多车手酒吧外头停着?
[42:49] You’re almost on empty. 你油箱快空拉
[42:52] Fill it up in the garage. There’s no gas station for miles. 到汽车间加一下吧 路上没有加油站
[43:03] Pump’s over here. 油泵在这里
[43:04] Is this a garage or a car museum, Bruce? 这是汽车间还是汽车博物馆?
[43:16] A 1917 Harley. 这是1917年的哈雷
[43:18] Yep. 是的
[43:19] Indian Classic, fully restored. 印第安型的 完全修复
[43:22] This is a Vincent Black Knight. 这个是文森特黑骑士
[43:25] They only made 100. 只限量生产100部
[43:27] A hundred and one, actually. She’s my favorite. 101 实际上 我的最爱
[43:30] You’ve got two. 你有两部
[43:32] That one doesn’t run. 那辆坏掉啦
[43:34] Throttle sticks on this one. 节流阀拆到这部上
[43:36] Alfred’s a good mechanic, but 阿福来德的好技师 但是
[43:39] these need a lot of work. 还需要大量工作
[43:42] Someone were to fix them up 如果有人修得好
[43:43] they could keep one. 可以拿一辆走
[43:47] Anyway 无论如何
[43:48] have a nice trip. 旅途愉快
[43:51] You’ll land on your feet. 你会好起来的
[43:56] Is the young master leaving? 小少爷要走?
[43:58] Pity. 可怜
[44:00] I’ll just toss this away then. Perhaps the dogs are hungry. 那我得扔掉这些 也许狗想吃呢
[44:07] Hey, Al, wait up. 嘿 阿尔 等着
[46:02] Master Bruce? 布鲁斯主人?
[46:09] Just like my parents. 象我的双亲一样
[46:12] It’s happening again. 再次发生
[46:14] A monster comes out of the night, a scream, two shots. 魔鬼又从黑夜跑出来啦 一声尖叫 两声枪响
[46:20] I killed them. 是我害的
[46:22] What did you say? 你说啥?
[46:24] He killed them. 是他杀害的
[46:25] Two-Face. 双脸
[46:27] He slaughtered that boy’s parents. 他屠杀那孩子的双亲
[46:29] No, no. 不不
[46:31] You said, “I killed them. “ 你是说;”是我害的”
[46:45] Take care of the kid. 照看好那个孩子
[46:47] Certainly, sir. 当然先生
[46:57] Can I help you settle in, Master Grayson? 要我帮你放好 格里森少爷?
[47:00] No. 不
[47:01] Thanks, I won’t be staying long. 谢谢 我不会呆很长时间的
[47:07] Is this a robin? 这是知更鸟?
[47:12] My brother’s wire broke once and I swung out and grabbed him. 我哥哥的钢丝有一次断过 我荡过去抓住他
[47:17] My father said I was his hero. 我父亲说我是他的英雄
[47:20] I flew in like a robin. 我飞的象知更鸟一样
[47:25] Some hero I turned out to be. 证明我是一个英雄
[47:28] But your father was right. 你父亲是对的
[47:30] You are a hero. I can tell. 我可以告诉你 你是英雄
[47:40] Throw this away, will you? I won’t need it anymore. 扔掉这个好不好? 我不再需要
[47:46] I think I’ll just put it in here. 我想我就把它放在这里
[47:55] Broken wings mend in time. 及时修一下坏翅膀
[47:58] One day Robin will fly again. 总有一天知更鸟会再次起飞的
[48:01] I promise. 我保证
[49:25] We’ll drive. 开车去
[51:00] The Puzzler? 困惑者?
[51:06] The Gamester? 赌徒?
[51:14] Captain Kill? 杀人船长?
[51:20] Question Mark Man? 问号面具人?
[51:40] Thank you. Thank you so much. 谢谢 太感谢拉
[51:56] The Bat’s stubborn refusal to expire 蝙蝠顽固地拒绝退场
[52:00] is driving us insane! 快让大家发疯啦
[52:06] Don’t worry, baby. 别担心 宝贝
[52:09] You’ll kill him soon. 你很快就能杀死他
[52:16] Besides 另外
[52:17] I made your favorite. 我为你准备好你喜欢的:
[52:20] Sparkling champagne and 发泡的香槟
[52:22] yummy poached salmon with little quail eggs and a 水煮鲑鱼 小鹌鹑蛋
[52:26] creamy 奶油
[52:28] dreamy 幻想
[52:30] lemon souffle. 柠檬蛋奶酥
[52:32] No, I made your favorite. 不 我的才是你喜欢的:
[52:34] A charred heart of black boar 烤透的黑野猪心
[52:37] a side of raw donkey meat 一大片驴排骨肉
[52:41] and a Sterno and grain alcohol, straight up, baby! 烈性酒 干脆点 宝贝!
[52:46] Perfect! 好极啦!
[52:47] Ladies, you spoil us! 女人 把我们宠坏啦!
[52:49] We’re of two minds about what to eat first. 我们现在犹豫的是该先吃哪个
[52:53] What?! 什么?
[52:54] I hope you made extra. 我希望你们准备着加座
[52:56] Who the hell are you? 你是哪个混蛋?
[52:59] Just a friend. 只是一个朋友
[53:01] But you can call me 但是你可以叫我
[53:03] The Riddler. 谜语者
[53:07] I’ll call you dead, is more like it! How did you find us? Talk! 我要叫你死鬼 那还差不多! 你怎样找到这儿来的?说!
[53:11] But then if I talked what would keep you from slaying me, O Segregated One? 不过如果我说出来 那会让你不忍心下手杀我 我的与世隔绝者?
[53:16] That’s never going to heal if you don’t stop picking. 顺便我得说 不停止采摘就无法收获
[53:21] Let’s see if you bleed green. 看看你会不会流绿血
[53:24] It’s not me you want to kill. 你想杀的不是我
[53:27] That’s just too easy for someone as powerful as you and 象你这样强大的人当然太容易就可以
[53:32] you. 你
[53:34] But Batman 但 蝙蝠侠
[53:37] there’s a challenge. 是个对手
[53:39] Kill the Bat! Sounds like a good idea. 杀掉蝙蝠!听起来主意不错
[53:42] But have you thought it through? A few bullets, a splash of blood, then what? 但是你是否仔细想过? 几个子弹 飞溅的鲜血 ?
[53:48] Wet hands. 弄湿的手
[53:50] Post-homicidal depression. 狂杀后的沮丧
[53:57] Why not humiliate him first? 何不先戏弄他?
[53:59] Yeah. 是的
[53:59] Expose his frailties. Then, when he is at his weakest 让他暴露弱点 然后 在他最虚弱的时候
[54:03] crush him! 干掉他!
[54:07] I see that 我看见
[54:09] sparkle in your left eye. 你左边的眼睛在闪闪发光
[54:12] I can help you get Batman. 我可以帮你对付蝙蝠侠
[54:18] That is, if you’II 如果那样
[54:20] spare my life for just a few moments. 你就得让我多活一点时间
[54:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[54:36] I love what you’ve done here. Heavy Metal meets House and Garden. 我喜欢你在那里干的事 给房子和花来上一点重金属
[54:42] Beautiful. 真漂亮
[54:44] It’s so dark and Gothic and 如此黑暗 哥特
[54:46] disgustingly decadent. 颓废
[54:50] Yet so bright and chipper and 同时却又如此的轻快
[54:55] conservative. 传统
[55:00] It’s so you! 就象你!
[55:02] And yet, so you! 是的 也象你!
[55:07] Very few people are both a summer and a winter, but 很少有人兼具冬天和春天的双重品格 但是
[55:12] but you pull it off nicely. 但你却拥有
[55:16] What’s the point? 快说出重点?
[55:19] Has anyone ever told you you have a serious impulse-control problem?! 有人可告诉过你 你有严重的冲动失控症?
[55:25] This is the point. 这就是重点
[55:39] This is how I found you. 这就是我找到你的方法
[55:42] Let me demonstrate. 我来给你示范一下
[55:49] This is your brain on the Box. 这是你的大脑在Box里
[55:52] This is my brain. 这是我的大脑在Box里
[55:54] Does anyone else feel like a fried egg? 是不是有人觉得象一只煎熟的鸡蛋?
[55:56] I’ll have more. 我要再来一次
[55:58] There’s more. But only the first one’s free. 会再来的 先放过一个
[56:03] Here’s the bargain: 这是契约:
[56:04] You’ll help me steal production capital 你要帮我拿下大都会制造
[56:07] so I can put a Box on every TV in town 我就把盒子放到这个城市的所有电视机里
[56:10] and become Gotham’s cleverest carbon-based life form! 成为纽约这个愚人村里的智者 碳基生命形态!
[56:15] And in return 作为回报
[56:19] Is everybody paying attention? 大家都听好啦?
[56:21] I will help you solve the greatest riddle of all. 我要帮你解开一个最大的谜底
[56:24] The mother of all riddles: 那个谜语中的谜语:
[56:28] Who is 到底谁是
[56:30] Batman? 蝙蝠侠?
[56:33] You broke into our hideout. 你擅闯私地
[56:36] You violated the sanctity of our lair. 玷污这个居所的纯洁
[56:38] We should crush your bones into powder. 应当把你的骨头碾碎
[56:41] But you pose an interesting proposition. 不过你有一个有趣的提议
[56:44] Therefore, heads, we accept, and tails, we blow your damn head off. 因此 正:接受提议 反:打下你的狗头
[57:03] Here’s a good one. 这个好
[57:05] No, no, no! 不不不!
[57:07] There is a good one. 那个好
[57:11] – Leave that. I’ll attend to it. – I’m not used to being waited on. – 别管那个 我来 -我不习惯等待
[57:40] Don’t shoot me! 不要朝我开枪!
[57:42] Don’t eyeball me! Give me that! 不要瞪着我!给我那个!
[57:47] Two-Face, show me how to punch a guy! 双脸 给我看看怎样揍他!
[57:50] It’s dead simple, my boy. Ball up your fist, reach back 这个简单小兄弟 捏好你的拳头 收回来
[57:53] and assert yourself. 你来一下
[57:57] That looks fun. Let me try. 看起来很有趣 我来试试看
[58:00] Ball up the fist, reach way back assert yourself. 捏起拳头 收回来 爽一下
[58:08] One hundred thousand, two hundred and twenty. 十万 2百20
[58:13] I lost count! 忘记数字啦!
[58:17] Last night another robbery, perpetrated by the green-suited menace 昨天夜间的另一起抢劫案 由绿衣危险分子干下的
[58:21] resulting in millions in diamonds stolen, with no sign of Batman. 造成上百万价值的钻石被盗 蝙蝠侠事先未提出警告
[58:25] This new criminal’s pattern of marking his crimes with puzzles 双脸组成的团伙 这个新的犯罪样式
[58:29] has Gothamites calling him The Riddler. 根据他犯罪时所带的标记 纽约居民称之为谜语人
[58:33] Apparently, you and Batman have a common enemy. 显然你和蝙蝠侠有个共同的敌人
[58:37] That was with the morning mail. 这个是早间邮件一起来的
[58:41] “The eight of us go forth, not back, to protect our king “我们8个往前走 不回头
[58:45] ” from attack. “ “保护国王被攻击”
[58:47] Chess pawns. 象棋的兵
[58:48] Clock. 钟
[58:49] Matches. 火柴
[58:50] All man-made objects. 固体 人造的
[58:52] Small in size, light in weight. 尺寸小分量轻
[58:54] What’s the connection? 相互的联系在哪里?
[58:56] With all due respect, that’s why they call him The Riddler. 那就是他被叫做谜语者的道理
[59:02] May I help you? 要不要我帮你?
[59:04] Why is this the only locked door? 为什么只有这个是锁上的?
[59:07] What’s back there? 那后头有什么
[59:09] Master Wayne’s dead wives. 韦恩先生死去的妻子
[59:12] The silver closet. On your way. 那是银器室
[59:18] Now, you can be part of the action! 现在 你们可以自己成为情节的一部分!
[59:22] Nygma Tech brings the joy of 3-D entertainment into your home! 利格玛技术把3D娱乐带到你的家庭!
[59:27] Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you 女士先生们 我来告诉大家
[59:30] my vision. 我的想法
[59:33] The Box in every home in America 在美国 让每一个家庭都拥有一个Box
[59:36] and one day, the world! 总有一天 全世界!
[59:39] In local news, Edward Nygma’s 3-D Box 本地新闻 爱德华利格玛的3D-Box
[59:42] has become the rage of Gotham. 已经成为纽约城疯狂的时尚
[59:44] Rioting occurred last night at electronic stores that were sold out. 昨天晚上售罄一空的电子商店发生混乱
[59:49] There is hardly a home without the Nygma Tech Box. 几乎没有一个家庭不拥有一个Box
[59:53] Critics claim the Box turns Gothamites into zombies. 评论认为Box把纽约居民变成巫术信徒
[59:56] But Edward Nygma just shrugs. 但爱德华利格玛仅仅耸耸他的肩膀
[59:58] “That’s what they said when TV was invented. “ “电视机刚出现的时候他们也是这样说的 “
[1:00:44] Master Dick! 迪克少爷!
[1:00:47] Up here. 在这里
[1:00:49] Just checking, young sir. 只是检查一下
[1:01:21] Intruder alert. Intruder alert. 入侵警报 入侵警报
[1:01:51] I have something for you. It’s on the table. 我有东西要给你 在桌上
[1:01:55] I hope you like it. 希望你喜欢它
[1:02:07] Call it clinical intuition. 你可以叫它临床直觉
[1:02:10] I thought your dreams needed changing. 我认为你的梦想需要有一些改变
[1:02:16] My parents were murdered before me 我的双亲被杀害
[1:02:18] when I was a kid. 那时我还是个孩子
[1:02:23] I don’t 我不
[1:02:25] remember a lot of what happened, but 不记得发生的大部分情况 但是
[1:02:29] what I do comes to me in my dreams. Flashes. 但我做梦的时候常常有这样的东西 闪光
[1:02:34] There’s a new element now though, I haven’t seen before. 有一些新的东西 虽然 我以前不曾看到过
[1:02:37] It’s a red leather book. 一本红皮书
[1:02:41] Something else 还有别的
[1:02:43] My dreams come to me when I’m awake now. 现在我醒过来发现它又出现
[1:02:47] Bruce, you’re describing repressed memories. 布鲁斯 你描述的是一种被压抑的回忆
[1:02:51] Images of a forgotten pain that’s trying to surface. 遗忘的痛苦景象试图重新浮现
[1:02:58] I’ll be right back. 我很快回来
[1:03:19] Is there an aspect of your parents’ death you haven’t faced? 可能你双亲的死状你并不是真正看见的
[1:03:24] You were so young when it happened. 事情发生的时候你还很年轻
[1:03:28] Maybe I should leave you two alone. 或许我该让你两个单独呆在一起
[1:03:31] This goes way beyond taking your work home, doesn’t it? 这个可不单单是把工作带回家这样简单?
[1:03:38] All right. 好吧
[1:03:41] I think he’s fascinating. 我想他是有魅力的
[1:03:44] Clinically. 冷静
[1:03:45] Why does a man do this? 一个人为何要做这些?
[1:03:48] It’s as if he’s cursed to pay penance. 似乎他曾经被下过罚他苦行的咒语
[1:03:51] What crime could he have committed to deserve a life of nightly torture? 是怎样的罪过让他夜夜受到这样的煎熬?
[1:03:56] It’s more than just 那个不仅仅是
[1:03:59] professional interest, isn’t it, Chase? 专业兴趣 是不是 切斯?
[1:04:03] Bruce, are you jealous? 布鲁斯 你嫉妒?
[1:04:05] No. 不
[1:04:07] I can’t be jealous of Batman. 我不会为蝙蝠侠嫉妒
[1:04:11] I want to be close, but you won’t let me near. 我想靠近你 但你不让我接近
[1:04:16] What are you protecting me from? 你有何东西是要向我隐藏的?
[1:04:19] Do you want to know me? 你想知道我?
[1:04:22] Do you want to know who I am? 想知道我是谁?
[1:04:26] I guess 我猜
[1:04:28] we’re all two people. 我们都是两个人
[1:04:31] One daylight, and the one we keep in shadow. 一个在白天 另一个藏在阴影里
[1:04:35] Rage 狂怒
[1:04:37] violence 强暴
[1:04:40] passion. 激情
[1:04:45] Excuse me. 很抱歉
[1:04:48] I’m busy. 我有事
[1:04:49] I’m sorry to bother you. I have some distressing news about Dick. 很抱歉打扰你 我有一些关于迪克的烦事
[1:04:54] Is he okay? 他怎样?
[1:04:55] I’m afraid Master Dick has gone traveling. 恐怕迪克少爷已经外出啦
[1:04:59] He ran away? 跑出去?
[1:05:00] Actually, he took the car. 实际上 是开着车
[1:05:04] He boosted the Jag? 他开的美洲豹?
[1:05:06] Not the Jaguar. 不是
[1:05:07] The other car. 另一辆
[1:05:09] Bentley? 本特利?
[1:05:10] No, sir. 不 先生
[1:05:11] The other car. 另一辆车
[1:05:44] Go for a little ride in my love machine, babies? 来坐坐我这辆可爱的车 宝贝?
[1:05:53] It’s Batman! 那是蝙蝠侠!
[1:05:54] Open up, Batman. 打开吧 蝙蝠侠
[1:05:58] Wait! 等等!
[1:05:59] That’s not Batman! 不是蝙蝠侠!
[1:06:00] What do you mean? 你说的啥意思?
[1:06:02] That’s Batboy! 是蝙蝠男孩!
[1:06:04] It ain’t the Bat! 不是蝙蝠!
[1:06:29] Let her go! 让她走!
[1:06:38] Who the hell are you? 你是哪一个?
[1:06:40] I’m Batman. 我是蝙蝠侠
[1:06:44] I forgot my suit, all right? 我忘带我的工作服 好不好?
[1:07:26] Come on, run! 来吧 快跑!
[1:07:28] Doesn’t Batman ever kiss the girl? 蝙蝠侠从未吻过女孩?
[1:07:33] Go! 走!
[1:07:34] Thanks, you saved my life! 谢谢你 你救我一命!
[1:07:36] I could definitely get into this superhero gig. 我可以直接跑进这辆超级英雄快车
[1:08:03] Batman! 蝙蝠侠!
[1:08:18] Bastard! 私生子!
[1:08:19] It should’ve been you! 这不该是你!
[1:08:22] If you had told Two-Face who you were at the circus 如果你在剧场告诉双脸你是谁
[1:08:25] they’d still be alive! 他们就都会还活着
[1:08:30] If Bruce Wayne could’ve given his life for your family, he would have. 如果布鲁斯威恩能够替你的双亲去死 他会的
[1:08:40] All I can think about every day is getting Two-Face. 我天天想的就是抓住双脸
[1:08:45] He took my whole life. 他占据我的整个生活
[1:08:49] When I was out there tonight 今晚我在这里
[1:08:51] I imagined it was him I was fighting 我想象跟我打的就是他
[1:08:53] even when I was fighting you 甚至当我打你的时候
[1:08:56] and the pain went away. 痛苦消失啦
[1:09:00] Do you understand? 你理解?
[1:09:01] Yes, I do. 是的
[1:09:03] Good. 好
[1:09:05] You must help me find him. 你必须帮我找到他
[1:09:07] When we do 那以后
[1:09:09] I’m the one who kills him. 由我来杀死他
[1:09:12] So, you’re willing to take a life? 那 你想让你的整个生活?
[1:09:16] As long as it’s Two-Face. 都围绕着双脸
[1:09:20] Then it will happen this way: 事情肯定会这样:
[1:09:24] You make the kill. 你杀掉他
[1:09:27] And your pain doesn’t die with Harvey, it grows. 但你的痛苦不会消失 反而会生长
[1:09:30] So you run into the night to find another face, and another 你就会钻到黑夜里去找另一个脸 一个
[1:09:35] and another 接着一个
[1:09:37] until one terrible morning you wake up and realize 直到一天早晨你发现
[1:09:40] that revenge has become your whole life 复仇已经成为你整个的生活
[1:09:44] and you won’t know why. 你不知道这一切如何发生
[1:09:47] You can’t understand. 你不懂
[1:09:49] Your family wasn’t killed by a maniac. 你的家人被一个疯子残杀
[1:09:53] Yes, they were. 是的
[1:09:55] We’re the same. 跟我一样
[1:09:57] If we’re the same, help me. Train me, let me be your partner. 如果一样 何不帮助我 训练我 让我做你的搭档
[1:10:04] No. 不
[1:10:06] I can’t. 我不能
[1:10:08] You still have a choice. 你还有别的选择
[1:10:10] Look, Bruce 听着布鲁斯
[1:10:12] I’m a part of this, like it or not. 不管你喜不喜欢 我已经成为这个事情的一部分
[1:10:32] Tonight all of Gotham society has turned out for Edward Nygma’s 今晚整个纽约社交界都来参加他的宴会
[1:10:37] gala unveiling of his New Improved Box. 庆祝他的新产品Box的发布
[1:10:41] Thanks, Al. 谢谢你阿尔
[1:10:43] My pleasure, sir. 是我的荣幸 先生
[1:10:44] They’ll be dining and dancing the night away 他们将要宴聚 跳舞到天亮
[1:10:46] on the glamorous roof of the Ritz Gotham. 在纽约里兹饭店的屋顶上
[1:11:01] What’s it like to have your face on the cover of every magazine? 你的脸出现在所有杂志的所有角落你有何感想?
[1:11:05] Edward, how does it feel to be the city’s newest, most eligible bachelor? 爱德华 成为这个城市新进的钻石王老五有何感想?
[1:11:10] Gotham must know! 纽约必须知道!
[1:11:13] There’s Bruce Wayne! 那是布鲁斯威恩!
[1:11:16] Brucie! 布鲁斯!
[1:11:19] Oh, Eddie, he is too cute! 哦 爱迪 他真伶俐!
[1:11:22] How come you don’t look so good in that suit? 你穿这个套装怎就找不到这个感觉?
[1:11:25] Shut up. You’re here to work! 闭嘴 你是来工作的!
[1:11:28] How’s my mole? 我的胎记如何?
[1:11:29] Fine. 很好
[1:11:31] What about rumors of a Nygma Tech takeover of Wayne Enterprises? Nygma技术收购威恩娱乐的传言你如何评价?
[1:11:34] Nygma Tech stock is outselling Wayne Enterprises 2 to 1. Nygma技术的股票比威恩娱乐超卖一倍
[1:11:37] Are you yesterday’s news, Bruce? 你昨天的新闻吧 布鲁斯?
[1:11:41] Bruce, old man. 布鲁斯 老先生
[1:11:43] The press wonders what it’s like to be outsold, outclassed, out-coiffed and 报道说到超卖 超值 超量
[1:11:49] generally outdone in every way. 超任何地方
[1:11:52] Hello, Edward. Congratulations. 你好 爱德华 祝贺你
[1:11:54] Great party. Nice suit. 盛大的宴会 漂亮的套装
[1:11:57] Wit. Good. 好
[1:12:00] And you are? 你呢?
[1:12:01] Chase. 切斯
[1:12:04] And what a grand pursuit you must be. 你一定在进行一个非常重要的工作
[1:12:09] I’m Bruce Wayne, Miss? 我是布鲁斯威恩 小姐 ?
[1:12:13] You can call me anything you want. 你可以随便叫我
[1:12:17] Ladies and gentlemen 女士先生们
[1:12:19] the future! 未来!
[1:12:21] My New Improved Box offers fully-interactive holographic fantasies. 我新近开发的Box将提供给你全新的交互全息幻象
[1:12:46] Edward, you’re dashing and a genius. 爱德华 你真是天才
[1:12:50] How do you create these images, hon? 你怎样创造出这些影象的 宝贝?
[1:12:53] That, my dear, is my little secret. 那个 亲爱的 是我的小秘密
[1:13:03] Fully-interactive holographs. 交互式全息图
[1:13:05] Only a high-frequency carrier wave, beamed into the brain 定向高频载波 射入大脑
[1:13:08] could create such images. 就能够创造这些影象
[1:13:10] And you wish you thought of it. 你想研究一下
[1:13:13] Don’t be a sore loser. 不要做痛苦的失败者
[1:13:15] Step inside. Give it a try. 走进去 试试看
[1:13:19] If you can introduce images into the mind, what stops you from 如果你能够让影象进入思想 还有啥东西可以阻挡你
[1:13:23] extracting images out of the mind? 把影象从思想里提取出来?
[1:13:28] Too timid to try my machine? Just say so. 不敢试用我的机器?只能这样说
[1:13:34] Shall we dance? 跳个舞?
[1:13:56] Naughty, naughty. 调皮鬼 调皮鬼
[1:13:59] Looking for something? 找东西?
[1:14:01] I was just wondering how you turn it off. 只是在想如何关掉它
[1:14:07] Clever. 好
[1:14:09] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:14:10] My pleasure. 不用谢
[1:14:41] Good evening, Mr. Wayne. 晚上好 威恩先生
[1:14:44] Relax. 放松
[1:14:48] Tell me your 告诉我你的
[1:14:50] dreams. 梦
[1:14:53] Tell me 告诉我
[1:14:55] your fantasies. 你的幻想
[1:14:58] Tell me your secrets. 告诉我你的秘密
[1:15:03] Tell me 告诉我
[1:15:05] your deepest 你最深
[1:15:07] darkest 最黑暗的
[1:15:09] fears. 恐惧
[1:15:41] Relax, folks! 大家放松!
[1:15:42] It’s only an old-fashioned low-tech stick-up! 只是老派的 低技术的强盗!
[1:15:46] We’re interested in the basics! 我门感兴趣的东西是:
[1:15:48] Cash, jewelry, cellular telephones. 现金 珠宝 移动电话
[1:15:51] Hand them over nice and quietly, and no one will be hurt! 快点安静地交出来 不会受到伤害!
[1:16:00] Emergency, Alfred. 紧急 阿尔弗雷德
[1:16:03] Yes, sir. 是 先生
[1:16:06] Be calm, everybody! 大家安静!
[1:16:08] Just stay calm! 保持安静!
[1:16:09] Excuse me! 很抱歉!
[1:16:14] You’re ruining my big party! Are you insane?! 你毁掉我的宴会! 你有病?
[1:16:18] We’re sick of waiting for you to deliver Batman. 等你把蝙蝠侠送过来等的心焦
[1:16:21] Patience, O Bifurcated One. 耐心的 双重人
[1:16:23] Patience, hell, we want him dead! 耐心 去他的 我想让他死
[1:16:25] And nothing brings out the Batman like a little murder and mayhem! 一次小小的伤害和谋杀最有效
[1:16:29] You could have let me in on the caper. 你会让我被抓住的
[1:16:32] We could have organized it, planned it pre-sold the movie rights! 可以组织 计划 预售电影改编权
[1:16:49] Your entrance was good, his was better. 你的出场不错 他的更好
[1:17:00] The difference? 不同在哪里?
[1:17:01] Showmanship! 表演技巧
[1:17:10] Emergency, Alfred. 紧急 阿尔弗雷德
[1:17:12] Oh, sir 是的 先生
[1:17:14] I could be fired for this. 我能先点火
[1:17:17] I’ll go back to Buckingham Palace. 也许我得回到白金汉宫
[1:17:32] All right, boys! Phase Two! 好 孩子们内第二阶段
[1:17:38] My place, midnight. 半夜 我的地方
[1:18:52] Nothing like a bad case of gas! 不会有比瓦斯更坏的环境啦
[1:19:27] Why can’t you just die?! 你怎就老不肯死?
[1:20:22] Hi. 喂
[1:20:30] What were you doing?! 你在干啥?
[1:20:32] You got a real gratitude problem, you know that? 你处于一种无法感谢的尴尬境地你可知道?
[1:20:35] I need a name. Batboy? Knight Wing? 我得起个名 蝙蝠小子? 飞武士?
[1:20:38] What’s a good sidekick name? 搭档该起个怎样的名?
[1:20:40] “Dick Grayson, college student. “ “迪克格雷森 大学生”
[1:20:43] Screw you! 滚蛋吧
[1:20:44] I saved your life. You owe me. 我救你 你欠我的
[1:20:46] You’re going to get yourself killed. 你会让自己被杀死的
[1:20:49] I’m your new partner. 我是你的搭档
[1:20:50] No! 不
[1:20:52] Whenever you go out at night, I’ll be watching. Where Batman goes, I’ll go. 你晚上到哪里 我都会看着 蝙蝠侠到哪里 我都会跟着
[1:20:56] How will you stop me? 你如何阻止我?
[1:20:59] I can stop you. 我能的
[1:21:05] Hang this next to the Batsuit 把这个跟蝙蝠装挂到一起
[1:21:07] where it belongs. 它属于那里
[1:21:13] You’re encouraging him. 你鼓励他
[1:21:16] Young men with a mind for revenge need little encouragement. 怀着复仇之心的年轻人要给一点鼓励
[1:21:20] They need guidance. 他们需要引导
[1:21:23] You, above all, should know the consequences of the life you choose. 你 首先必须知道你的生活是你自己选择的
[1:21:35] Even Chase calls being Batman a curse. 甚至切斯都说蝙蝠侠是在受罪
[1:21:39] Perhaps the lady’s just what the doctor ordered. 也许这位小姐就是一种医治方法
[1:21:42] She seems lovely and wise. 她看上去可爱聪慧
[1:21:45] I’ve never been in love before. 以前我从未爱过
[1:21:48] Go to her. 去找她
[1:21:51] Tell her how you feel. 把感情告诉她
[1:21:53] She wants Batman, not Bruce Wayne. 她想要的是蝙蝠侠 不是布鲁斯威恩
[1:21:56] Let her decide. 让她决定
[1:22:51] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:22:55] I can’t believe this. 我无法相信
[1:22:57] I’ve imagined this moment since I first saw you. 我从第一次见你就盼望这个时刻
[1:23:01] Your eyes 你的眼睛
[1:23:03] your lips. 嘴唇
[1:23:06] Your body. 身体
[1:23:10] And now I have you and 现在我能够得到
[1:23:13] I’m wishing you were somebody else. 但我却希望这是另外一个人
[1:23:22] I guess a girl has to grow up sometime. 我猜想总有一天女孩会长大
[1:23:26] I’ve met someone. 我碰到一个人
[1:23:34] He’s not you. 他不是你
[1:23:38] I hope you can understand. 希望你理解
[1:23:45] I understand. 我懂
[1:23:52] Well 好吧
[1:24:15] That’s just what I said. 那正是我说的
[1:24:18] Then I taught my doggie a new trick: 那时我在教我的小狗狗一个新玩意:
[1:24:21] How to map the human mind. 如何勾画出人心
[1:24:23] Would you like to see what Bruce Wayne has in his head? 你想看到布鲁斯威恩脑袋里的东西不想?
[1:24:41] Riddle me this: 猜猜我这个:
[1:24:43] What kind of man 哪个人
[1:24:45] has bats on the brain? 脑袋里有蝙蝠在飞?
[1:24:51] – Go ahead. You can say it. – You’re a genius. – 来吧 你猜的到 -你是个天才
[1:24:54] Oh, stop. 停下
[1:24:59] So, from this day on 因此 从今天起
[1:25:01] Batman is no more. 蝙蝠侠不再存在
[1:25:06] You can’t just quit. 你不可以退出
[1:25:07] There’s monsters out there. Batman has to protect the innocent. 外头还有罪恶 蝙蝠侠必须保护无辜者
[1:25:11] I’ve dedicated my life to helping strangers I’ve never met. 我已经把自己献身给帮助我不认识的人
[1:25:15] Faces I’ve never seen. 我从未见过的脸
[1:25:17] Well 好
[1:25:19] the innocent aren’t faceless anymore. 无辜者不会再无脸
[1:25:22] You can’t tell me what to do with the rest of my life. 你不能告诉我我的余生该怎样干
[1:25:25] My dad told me that every man goes his own way. 我父亲对我说各人走自己的路
[1:25:29] My way goes to Two-Face. 我的路通向双脸
[1:25:31] You must help me. 你必须帮助我
[1:25:33] And if you do find Harvey 如果你找到哈维
[1:25:36] and then kill him 把他杀掉
[1:25:37] what next? 那以后呢?
[1:25:42] Exactly. 当然
[1:25:44] Then you’d be alone, like me. 你会象我一样孤独
[1:25:49] No, you must let this go. 不 你必须让我去做
[1:25:52] Listen to me, I’m your friend. 听我说 我是你的朋友
[1:25:54] I don’t need a friend, I need a partner. 我不需要一个朋友 我需要一个搭档
[1:25:56] Two-Face has got to pay. 双脸必须偿还
[1:26:00] Please. 求你
[1:26:03] Chase is coming for dinner. I’m going to tell her 切斯来吃晚饭 我会告诉她
[1:26:07] everything. 所有的一切
[1:26:11] Come upstairs. We’ll talk. 上楼来 好好谈谈
[1:26:28] – Good evening. – Good evening. – 晚上好 -晚上好
[1:26:31] Happy Halloween. 万圣节快乐
[1:26:32] Happy Halloween to you. 万圣节快乐
[1:27:08] I asked you here tonight because there’s something I wanted to tell you. 我让你今晚到这里来是想告诉你一些事情
[1:27:14] I wanted to tell you something too. 我也想告诉你一些事情
[1:27:17] What I wanted 我想的是…
[1:27:19] Go ahead, you first. 说下去 你先
[1:27:26] Trick or treat! 是一个诡计
[1:27:29] All my life I have been 我一直以来
[1:27:32] attracted to a certain kind of man. 都被一个真正的男人吸引
[1:27:35] The wrong kind. 其实是错的
[1:27:37] And look what I do for a living. 看看我过的生活
[1:27:42] And since 自从
[1:27:44] since I met you, I 自从遇见你 我
[1:27:48] Oh, God. 哦 天
[1:27:50] Why am I so nervous? 我是不是发神经?
[1:28:00] Don’t eat too much tonight or you’ll be sick in your beds. 今晚别吃的太多 会在床上生病的
[1:28:35] Happy Halloween! 万圣节快乐
[1:28:51] What’s wrong? 怎样?
[1:28:53] It’s happening again. 又来啦
[1:28:55] Flashes. 闪光
[1:28:57] My parents’ death. 我家人的死
[1:29:00] Your memories are trying to surface. 你的记忆想冲出来
[1:29:02] I want to tell you something. 我要告诉你一些事情
[1:29:04] Something I’ve never told anyone. 我以前从未对别人说过
[1:29:06] It’s all right. 好的
[1:29:08] It’s all right. I’m here. 放松 我在这里
[1:29:16] I’m here. 我在这里
[1:29:22] The night of my parents’ wake 我家人的守丧夜
[1:29:24] the priest’s words gave no comfort. 神甫的话不能让我平静
[1:29:29] Of course. 当然
[1:29:31] There, on my father’s desk 我父亲的书桌
[1:29:34] the red book. 红皮书
[1:29:36] His journal. 他的日记
[1:29:38] He wrote in it every day. 他天天写的
[1:29:40] But now he’d never write in it again. 但现在他无法再写
[1:29:44] At that moment I knew 那一刻我知道
[1:29:46] my life would never be the same. 我的生活会有所不同
[1:29:55] I raced out into the storm 我跑到外头暴风雨里
[1:29:58] trying to outrun the rage. 想摆脱愤怒
[1:30:00] The pain. 痛苦
[1:30:02] Then I fell. 我感觉到
[1:30:05] I fell forever. 我始终感觉到
[1:30:09] The cave was monstrous. 巨大的黑洞
[1:30:12] It must have been there for centuries. 一定在那里有上万年
[1:30:17] And there 那里头
[1:30:19] deep in the shadows 深深的阴影
[1:30:22] I saw 我看见
[1:30:26] It was coming toward me. 有东西朝我逼近
[1:30:28] I was scared at first, but only at first. 一开始我害怕 只是一开始
[1:30:33] The figure in the dark was my destiny. 黑暗中的影子是我的注定
[1:30:37] It would change my life forever. 这个改变我的生活
[1:30:41] I would use its image to strike terror into the hearts of those who did evil. 我把这个与罪犯心中的恐惧相对抗
[1:30:46] I would ensure what happened to me would never happen to anyone else. 我想让这些事情不再在别人身上发生
[1:30:51] I would have my revenge. 我要报仇
[1:30:57] What are you trying to tell me? 你想对我说的是?
[1:31:02] I’m 我是
[1:31:38] Twick or tweet! 小鬼登门!
[1:31:47] Trick. 诡计
[1:31:55] Remember the plan? 记住计划?
[1:31:57] Seize and capture. 要活捉
[1:31:59] No killing. 不要杀死
[1:32:00] That goes double for you. 可以让你增加力量
[1:32:05] If I was a superhero 如果我是超级英雄
[1:32:08] where would I hide? 我会躲到哪里?
[1:32:15] Spank me. 打屁股
[1:32:29] Intruder alert! Intruder alert! Intruder alert! 紧急警报 紧急警报
[1:32:35] Intruder alert! Intruder alert! 紧急警报 紧急警报
[1:32:37] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:32:49] Now, that’s impressive! 现在 是留下印记的时候啦
[1:33:07] It’s always risky introducing a tamed animal into the wild. 把驯服的动物带到旷野里总是有危险
[1:33:25] They may have trouble adapting to their new environment. 他们对适应新环境有困难
[1:34:07] Somebody tell the fat lady 可有人告诉胖姐姐
[1:34:09] she’s on in five. 她只有5岁
[1:34:29] “Joygasm! ” Joygasm!
[1:34:53] Get the girl! 抓住女孩
[1:35:06] Don’t kill him. 不要杀他
[1:35:10] If you kill him 如果杀掉他
[1:35:20] he won’t learn nothing. 他就无法学习事情啦
[1:35:57] Master Bruce! 布鲁斯先生!
[1:36:07] How are you, young man? 你怎样 年轻人?
[1:36:10] You haven’t called me that for a long time. 你一直不来叫我
[1:36:13] Old habits die hard. 顽固的老习惯
[1:36:16] Are you okay? 你还好?
[1:36:18] Where’s Chase? 切斯在哪里?
[1:36:20] I’m afraid they’ve taken her. 恐怕被抓走啦
[1:36:22] Master Dick has run away. 迪克少爷走掉啦
[1:36:25] The cave has been destroyed. 洞穴被破坏
[1:36:28] And there’s another riddle. 又有一个谜语
[1:36:41] I’m coming, my sweet. 我来啦 宝贝
[1:36:47] Like the jacket? 喜不喜欢这件夹克?
[1:36:49] It keeps me safe when I’m 会让我很安全的当我
[1:36:51] jogging at night. 晚上出去跑步
[1:36:54] Batman will come for me. 蝙蝠侠会来救我
[1:36:57] Batman? 蝙蝠侠?
[1:36:59] Batman, you say? 你说蝙蝠侠?
[1:37:02] Coming for you? 来救你?
[1:37:07] I’m 我可
[1:37:09] counting on it. 算到这一点
[1:37:15] What is that? Where’s it coming from? 这个怎样一回事? 从哪里弄来的?
[1:37:19] There! 那里!
[1:37:20] Who’s doing that? 谁干的?
[1:37:23] The Riddler! 谜语者
[1:37:25] “We’re five little items of an everyday sort. “我们是日常所见的5件物品
[1:37:30] “You’ll find us all in a tennis court. “ “你可以在网球场找得到”
[1:37:33] In 在
[1:37:34] A-E-I-O-U A-E-I-O-U.
[1:37:37] Vowels. 元音
[1:37:38] Not entirely unclever, sir. 并非不聪明 先生
[1:37:40] But what do a clock, a match, chess pawns 但跟钟 火柴 棋子有何关系
[1:37:43] and vowels have in common? What do these riddles mean? 共有的元音 谜语意味着
[1:37:46] Every riddle contains a number and they arrived in this order: 谜语都有一个数字 顺序是:
[1:37:49] 13 1 8 13, 1, 8
[1:37:52] and 5. 和 5
[1:37:53] 13, 1, 8 and 5. 13 1 8 和 5
[1:37:56] Meaning? 意味着?
[1:37:57] Letters of the alphabet? 字母表
[1:37:59] Of course, 13 is M. 当然 13是M
[1:38:01] 1 would be A, 8 would be H and 5 would be E. 1是A 8是H 还有 5是E
[1:38:05] M-A-H-E M-A-H-E.
[1:38:08] Perhaps 1 and 8 are 18. 也许1和8是18
[1:38:11] 18 is “R. “ 18是R
[1:38:14] M-R-E M-R-E.
[1:38:17] How about 你觉得这个怎样
[1:38:19] “Mr. E?” “E先生”?
[1:38:20] – Mystery? – Another name for mystery? – 秘密? – 秘密的另一个说法?
[1:38:22] Enigma Enigma.
[1:38:24] Mr. E. Nygma. E Nygma先生
[1:38:26] Edward Nygma Edward Nygma.
[1:38:28] Stickley’s suicide was obviously a computer-generated forgery. Stickley的自杀是电脑伪造的
[1:38:32] You really are quite bright, despite what people say. 你确实很聪明 不管别人怎样说
[1:38:36] Are all the Batsuits destroyed? 蝙蝠装都被毁掉啦?
[1:38:39] All except the prototype with the sonar modifications. But it’s not tested. 还有声纳改装的那个 但未经测试
[1:38:44] Tonight’s a good night. 今晚很好
[1:38:58] What do you suggest? By sea 你有何建议?海水
[1:39:02] or by air? 还是通过空气?
[1:39:08] Why not both. 何不两者兼具?
[1:39:19] Who’s your tailor? 你的裁缝是谁?
[1:39:20] I took the liberty, sir. 借用你的 先生
[1:39:25] “R?” R?
[1:39:26] What’s that stand for? 代表意思是?
[1:39:30] Robin. 罗宾
[1:39:32] Riddler and Two-Face can make a pretty lethal combination. 谜语者和双脸得到一对死亡对手
[1:39:35] You can use a hand. 你可以用一只手
[1:39:37] Two against two are better odds. 2对2比较合理
[1:39:40] I can’t promise I won’t kill Harvey. 我一定会杀掉哈维
[1:39:43] A man’s got to go his own way. “男人要走自己的路”
[1:39:45] A friend taught me that. 一个朋友这样对我说过
[1:39:48] Not just a friend. 不仅仅是一个朋友
[1:39:52] A partner. 一个搭档
[1:40:27] He’s not coming. 他不会来的
[1:40:29] Shut it down. 关上吧
[1:40:41] Wait a minute! Wait a minute! 等一下 等一下
[1:40:49] Hey, go! 嘿 向前冲吧
[1:41:22] A-14 A-14.
[1:41:29] Hit! 对
[1:41:30] Sweet! 好
[1:41:32] B-12 B-12.
[1:41:36] Hit! 对
[1:41:38] My favorite vitamin. 我喜欢维生素
[1:41:50] That sinking feeling. 被淹的感受
[1:41:52] I like this game. 我喜欢这个游戏
[1:41:53] C-9 C-9!
[1:42:05] You sunk my battleship! 你沉掉我的战舰
[1:42:08] Who, me? 谁 我?
[1:42:34] This is your captain speaking. 这是你的船长说的
[1:42:36] Please return to your seats. We will be experiencing turbulence. 回到你的座位上 要遭遇紊流
[1:42:47] I got him! 我抓到他啦
[1:42:56] I hope they can find the little black box. 我希望能够找到黑匣子
[1:43:44] Now 现在
[1:43:47] the real game begins. 真正的游戏开始啦
[1:43:57] Holy rusted metal, Batman! 全是生锈的金属 蝙蝠侠
[1:44:00] The ground, it’s all metal. 海底 全是金属
[1:44:02] It’s full of holes. Holy. 全是洞穴 洞
[1:44:10] Wait! 等一下
[1:44:13] The whole island’s moving! 整个岛在移动
[1:45:01] Looking for us? 找我们?
[1:45:08] For my mother! 这个为我妈
[1:45:10] My father! 这是为我爸
[1:45:14] My brother! 为我哥
[1:45:16] And this is for me! 这个是为我自己
[1:45:49] Finally, justice is served! 最终 正义会实现
[1:45:53] Let us die! 让我死
[1:46:03] You’re a man after our own heart, son! 你会继承我的心 儿子
[1:46:06] I’ll see you in hell! 我会在地狱见到你
[1:46:14] I’d rather see you in jail! 我更想在监狱见到你
[1:46:20] Oh, good boy. Good boy. 哦 好孩子 好孩子
[1:46:23] The Bat’s taught you well. 蝙蝠把你调教的不错
[1:46:25] Noble. 尊贵
[1:46:26] Stupid 愚蠢
[1:46:28] but noble. 但尊贵
[1:47:14] Riddle me this. 猜猜这个
[1:47:16] Riddle me that. 猜猜那个
[1:47:18] Who’s afraid of the big black bat? 谁害怕大黑蝠?
[1:47:22] No more tricks, Edward. 不要再耍诡计 爱德华
[1:47:24] Very well, then. 很好 那
[1:47:30] Let’s get real. 来真家伙吧
[1:47:32] Release Chase. This is between us. 放掉切斯 这是你我之间的事情
[1:47:35] And me 我
[1:47:36] and me! 而我
[1:47:40] You’ve sucked Gotham’s brain waves and now you’ve devised a way to read minds. 你吸取纽约人的脑电波 现在你可以阅读人的思想
[1:47:47] You betcha! 当然
[1:47:49] Soon my little Box will be on countless TV’s around the world 很快我的小盒子会遍布整个世界的电视机
[1:47:54] feeding me credit card numbers 给我带来信用卡
[1:47:57] bank codes 银行帐号
[1:47:58] sexual fantasies 性幻想
[1:48:00] and little white lies. 和小小的白色谎言
[1:48:03] Into my head they’ll go. 他们会走进我的头脑
[1:48:05] Victory is inevitable. 成功是可以想见的
[1:48:08] For if knowledge is power 因为知识的力量是无穷的
[1:48:11] then a god 所以上帝
[1:48:13] am 就是
[1:48:15] I! 我!
[1:48:23] Was that over the top? I can never tell. 那是否就是最高理想?我现在还不能告诉你
[1:48:29] By the way, I’ve seen your mind. Freak! 顺便告诉你 我还要看看你的思想 畸形怪物
[1:48:33] Yours is the greatest riddle of all! 你是最大的谜语
[1:48:35] Can Bruce Wayne and Batman ever truly coexist? 布鲁斯威恩跟蝙蝠侠是否能共存?
[1:48:39] We’ll find out today! 今天将要揭晓
[1:48:42] But first, let’s meet our contestants. 但首先 请出不同意见者
[1:48:46] Behind curtain 帘布之后
[1:48:49] number one 第一位
[1:48:54] the absolutely fabulous Dr. Chase Meridian! 才华惊人的切斯 玛瑞迪安博士
[1:48:58] She enjoys hiking, manicures 她喜欢徒步旅行 修剪指甲
[1:49:00] and foolishly hopes to be the love of Bruce’s life. 痴痴的想成为布鲁斯生活中的爱
[1:49:09] Number two: 第二位
[1:49:15] Fatman’s one and only partner. 肥蝙蝠的一个也是唯一一个搭档
[1:49:17] This acrobat turned orphan 这个杂耍戏子和孤儿
[1:49:19] likes Saturday morning cartoons and dreams of one day being 喜欢星期六早上的动画片 幻想有一天
[1:49:23] bare-naked with a girl. 跟一个女孩赤身裸体在一起
[1:49:29] And below these contestants 在这些不同意见者的下头
[1:49:31] my personal favorite: 是我的一点个人爱好:
[1:49:34] a watery grave. 水的地狱
[1:49:38] Just one little touch 轻轻的一按
[1:49:40] and five seconds later these two players are 五秒钟以后2个参加者就要
[1:49:43] gull feed on the rocks below. 葬身在岩石上
[1:49:48] Not enough time to save them both. 不够时间两个一起救
[1:49:55] Which one will it be, Batman? 蝙蝠侠 你救哪个?
[1:49:57] Bruce’s love? 布鲁斯的爱人?
[1:49:59] Or the Dark Knight’s junior partner? 还是黑夜武士的小搭档?
[1:50:04] There is no way for me to save them or myself. 想不出办法如何救他和我自己
[1:50:08] It’s all one giant death-trap. 是一个巨大的死亡陷阱
[1:50:11] Judges? 决定?
[1:50:13] I’m sorry. Your answer must be in the form of a question. 抱歉 你的回答必须用提问的形式
[1:50:16] But thanks for playing. 不过谢谢你的参加
[1:50:18] Wait! 等一下
[1:50:20] I have a riddle. 我有一个给你的题
[1:50:22] For me? 给我?
[1:50:25] Really? 真的?
[1:50:29] Tell me. 说说吧
[1:50:34] I see without seeing. 我看不用看
[1:50:37] To me, darkness is as clear as daylight. 对我而言 黑夜跟白天一样清楚
[1:50:41] What am I? 我是谁?
[1:50:44] Please! 请
[1:50:46] You’re as blind as a bat! 你是个瞎蝙蝠
[1:50:49] Exactly. 正确
[1:51:27] Bummer! 混蛋
[1:52:33] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:52:48] All those heroics for nothing. 那些大话都毫无意义
[1:52:50] No more riddles, no more curtains one and two. 不再出题 不再有帘子和第一第二
[1:52:53] Just plain curtains! 只有彻底的结束
[1:52:57] Aren’t you forgetting something? 你忘记一件事情?
[1:52:59] Your coin. 硬币
[1:53:02] You’re always of two minds. 你总是有两颗心
[1:53:05] Yes, of course. You’re right. 是的 当然 你是对的
[1:53:08] Emotion’s always the enemy of justice. 感情是正确判断之敌
[1:53:11] You’ve always been a good friend. 你总是一个好朋友
[1:53:59] Why? 为什么
[1:54:02] Why can’t I 为何我不能
[1:54:03] kill you? 杀掉你?
[1:54:08] Too many questions. 太多问题
[1:54:11] Too many questions. 太多问题
[1:54:13] Poor Edward. 可怜的爱德华
[1:54:15] I had to save them both. 我必须救两个
[1:54:17] You see, I’m both Bruce Wayne and Batman. 你知道 我既是布鲁斯又是蝙蝠侠
[1:54:21] Not because I have to be. 不是因为不得不
[1:54:23] Now 现在
[1:54:25] because I choose to be. 这是我的选择
[1:54:50] Thank you for responding to my request for a consultation, Dr. Meridian. 谢谢你前来帮助我会诊 玛瑞迪安博士
[1:54:55] Edward Nygma 爱德华
[1:54:56] has been screaming for hours that he knows the true identity 连续几个小时尖叫说他知道
[1:55:00] of Batman. 蝙蝠侠的真实身份
[1:55:16] Edward? 爱德华?
[1:55:18] Who 谁
[1:55:19] is it? 是谁?
[1:55:23] It’s Dr. Meridian. Chase. 我是切斯博士
[1:55:27] Do you remember me? 你可记得我?
[1:55:31] How could I forget? 我怎能忘记?
[1:55:34] Dr. Burton tells me 伯顿博士告诉我
[1:55:37] you know who Batman is. 你知道蝙蝠侠是谁
[1:55:40] I can’t tell you if you don’t say, “please. “ 我可以告诉你只要你不对我说”请”
[1:55:45] Edward, please. 爱德华 请
[1:55:46] Who is Batman? 谁是蝙蝠侠?
[1:55:51] I’m 我
[1:55:52] Batman. 我是蝙蝠侠
[1:56:20] Your secret is safe. 秘密安全啦
[1:56:22] He is definitely a wacko. 他完全精神失常
[1:56:25] Wacko. “精神失常?”
[1:56:27] Is that a technical term? 是一个专业说法?
[1:56:29] Listen 听着
[1:56:34] I won’t need this anymore. 我不再需要这个
[1:56:39] Thank you for giving me a new dream. 谢谢你给我新的梦
[1:56:59] Don’t work too late. 不要工作太晚
1995年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Bikini Destinations Triple Fantasy(比基尼目的地:三重幻想)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: L A Confidential(洛城机密)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme