英文名称:Basic Instinct
年代:1992
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:28] | -Here we go, Nick. -All right | -尼克 到了 -好的 |
[04:33] | -Good morning, Detective. -I want a shot of the two detectives. | -早安 探长 -来两个探长的镜头 |
[04:35] | Keep it back, folks. | 大家退后 |
[04:37] | -Howdy. -Morning. | -你好 -早上好 |
[04:42] | Up there. | 在上面 |
[04:48] | How’s it going, Gus? Morning, Pete. | 加斯 进行的如何? 早 皮特 |
[04:50] | -Who was this fucking guy? -Rock and roll, Gus. Johnny Boz. | -这小子是谁? -强尼·巴兹 是摇滚歌手 |
[04:55] | -Never heard of him. -Before your time, cowboy. | -从没听说过 -老早就出名了 牛仔 |
[04:57] | -Hey, Ronny, where they hiding? -Upstairs, to the right. | -朗尼 他们在哪? -楼上右手边房间 |
[04:59] | Mid ’60s, had five or six hits. Got a club down on Fillmore now. | 在60年代中期有过几首畅销曲子 在菲尔摩街有间俱乐部 |
[05:03] | Not now, he don’t. | 现在没有了 |
[05:06] | -Do we have a time of death? -Almost. | -死者在何时死亡的? -快有结果了 |
[05:08] | -Do you guys know Captain Tallcott? -Sure. | -这是托卡队长 -认识了 |
[05:11] | -What’s the Chief’s office doing here? -Observing. | -署长怎么也来了? -来视察 |
[05:16] | -What’s it say, Doc? -Ninety-two degrees. About six hours. | -法医官 怎样? -92度 大约6小时前 |
[05:20] | Puts time of death at around 2:00 a.m. | 死亡时间约在凌晨两点左右 |
[05:23] | Can somebody close the drapes over there? | 请把那边窗帘拉上 |
[05:26] | Maid came in about an hour ago and found the body. | 大约1小时前女佣发现的尸体 |
[05:29] | -She’s not a live-in. -Maybe the maid did it. | -她不是住客 -或许是女佣干的 |
[05:31] | She’s 54 years old and weighs 240 pounds. | 她54岁 体重240磅 |
[05:34] | -No bruises on the body. -It ain’t the maid. | -尸体没有淤伤 -不是女佣干的 |
[05:37] | Never know. | 天知道 |
[05:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:43] | He was last seen leaving the club with his girlfriend about midnight. | 别人最后一次见到他 是在午夜他和女友离开俱乐部 |
[05:47] | -What was it? Ice pick. -Left it in the living room. | -那是什么? -冰锥 放在咖啡桌上 |
[05:53] | There’s come stains all over the sheets. | 床单上血迹斑斑 |
[06:04] | -Very impressive. -He got off before he got off. | -真有一套 -他还没玩完就玩完了 |
[06:07] | Gentlemen, this is sensitive. | 各位 这件事情十分敏感 |
[06:09] | Mr. Boz was a major contributor to the mayor’s campaign. | 巴兹先生对市长竞选贡献良多 |
[06:12] | He was chairman of the board of the Palace of Fine Arts. | 他同时也是王宫艺术馆委员会的主席 |
[06:15] | I thought he was a rock and roll star. | 你说他是摇滚乐手 |
[06:17] | He was a retired rock and roll star. | 他是个过气的摇滚乐手 |
[06:19] | A civic-minded, very respectable rock and roll star. | 他是个有头有脸的人 |
[06:22] | Then, what’s that over there? | 那是什么? |
[06:27] | Looks like civic-minded, very respectable cocaine. | 看来是有头有脸的可卡因 |
[06:33] | Listen to me, Curran. I’m gonna get a lot of heat on this. | 听着 这件事搞得我焦头烂额 |
[06:36] | I don’t want any mistakes. | 我不许你出岔错 |
[06:43] | What’s Boz’s girl friend’s name? | 他的女友叫什么名字? |
[06:47] | “Catherine Tramell, 162 Divisadero.” | “凯瑟琳·楚梅 迪维洛街162号” |
[06:57] | -Always a pleasure, Captain. -He’s up bright and early. | -乐意为您服务 队长 -他本来如日中天 |
[07:00] | He doesn’t usually punch in ’til after his 18 holes. | 直到被打了十八个洞 |
[07:03] | Johnny and the mayor must have been very tight. | 强尼和市长一定关系暖昧 |
[07:06] | Nick, keep your 3:00. | 尼克 三点钟别忘了 |
[07:08] | You want me to work the case… | 你又要我办这案子… |
[07:10] | -I said, keep it! -All right. | -我叫你遵命! -行了 |
[07:12] | I’ll keep it. | 我会去 |
[07:47] | Good morning. I’m Detective Curran. This is Detective Moran. | 早 我是柯伦探长 这是莫伦探长 |
[07:49] | San Francisco Police Department. I’d like to speak to Catherine Tramell. | 旧金山警局 想找凯瑟琳·楚梅小姐谈一谈 |
[07:55] | Come in. | 请进 |
[08:03] | Sit, please. Just a moment. | 请坐 等一下就来 |
[08:12] | Ain’t that cute? They got his and hers Picasso’s. | 天哪! 他俩都有毕加索的画 |
[08:15] | -I didn’t know you knew a Picasso. -Sure I do. It says right here. | -你连毕加索是谁都搞不清 -当然知道 这底下有写 |
[08:18] | Hers is bigger. | 她的比较大 |
[08:31] | Sorry to bother you. We just got a couple of questions. | 抱歉来打扰你 只是有几个问题请问一下 |
[08:34] | -Are you vice? -No, we’re homicide. | -是风化组的吗? -不 凶杀组的 |
[08:37] | What do you want? | 有何贵干? |
[08:39] | When was the last time you saw John Boz? | 你上一次见到强尼·巴兹是何时? |
[08:43] | Is he dead? | 他死了? |
[08:45] | Why do you think he’s dead? | 你怎么会认为他死了? |
[08:47] | Well, you wouldn’t be here otherwise, would you? | 不然你们来干嘛? |
[08:50] | Were you with him last night? | 你昨晚和他在一起吗? |
[08:54] | You’re looking for Catherine, not me. | 你们该找凯瑟琳 不是我 |
[08:59] | Who are you? I’m Roxy. | 你又是谁? 我叫洛茜 |
[09:03] | I’m her friend. | 是她的朋友 |
[09:09] | Well, Roxy, do you know where your friend is? | 请问你的朋友在哪里? |
[09:13] | She’s out at the beach house at Stenson. Seadrift 1402. | 她在海滩的屋子那里 海岸路1402号 |
[09:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:23] | You’re wasting your time. | 你们在浪费时间 |
[09:27] | Catherine didn’t kill him. | 不是凯瑟琳杀的 |
[10:45] | Miss Tramell? | 楚梅小姐吗? |
[11:04] | Good afternoon. I’m Detective Curran. This is Detective Moran. | 中午好 我是柯伦探长 他是莫伦 |
[11:07] | -We’re with the San Francisco Police… -I know who you are. | -旧金山警局… -我知道你们是谁 |
[11:12] | So, how did he die? | 他怎么死的? |
[11:14] | He was murdered. | 被谋杀 |
[11:15] | Obviously. | 显然是的 |
[11:17] | -How was he murdered? -With an ice pick. | -怎么被杀的? -被冰锥杀死的 |
[11:24] | How long were you dating him? | 你和他在一起约会多久了? |
[11:28] | I wasn’t dating him. I was fucking him. | 我没和他约会 我和他打炮 |
[11:33] | What are you, a pro? | 你是职业的吗? |
[11:36] | No, I’m an amateur. | 我只是业余的 |
[11:39] | How long were you having sex with him? | 你和他的性关系有多久了? |
[11:41] | About a year and a half. | 大约一年半 |
[11:42] | -Were you with him last night? -Yes. | -你昨晚和他在一起吗? -是的 |
[11:45] | Did you leave the club with him? | 和他一起离开俱乐部? |
[11:46] | -Yes. -Did you go home with him? | -是的 -和他一道回家? |
[11:49] | No. We had a drink at the club. We left together. | 没有 在俱乐部喝完酒后一起离开 |
[11:53] | He went home, and I came out here. | 他回家 我则回到这里 |
[11:55] | Was there anyone with you last night? | 昨晚有谁和你在一起吗? |
[11:57] | No. I wasn’t in the mood last night. | 没有 昨晚我没心情干那事 |
[12:08] | Let me ask you something, Miss Tramell. | 有件事问你一下 楚梅小姐 |
[12:12] | Are you sorry he’s dead? | 你为他的死感到难过吗? |
[12:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:17] | I liked fucking him. | 我喜欢操他 |
[12:24] | Look, I don’t really feel like talking anymore. | 我不想再多谈了 |
[12:28] | Listen, lady, we can do this downtown, if you want. | 可不可以到局里谈一下 |
[12:31] | So read me my rights and arrest me… | 干脆逮捕我好了… |
[12:33] | and then I’ll go downtown. | 那样我就跟你们去 |
[12:40] | Otherwise, get the fuck out of here. | 不然就滚远一点 |
[12:50] | Please. | 请吧 |
[13:15] | Nice girl. | 不简单 |
[13:33] | I’m sorry, Beth. I got hung up in Stenson. | 抱歉! 我在外面耽搁了一下 |
[13:39] | -How are you, Nick? -I’m fine. | -你还好吗 尼克? -很好啊 |
[13:42] | Come on, Beth. You know I’m fine. How long do we have to keep doing this? | 别这样 贝丝 我现在很好 我们还要耗多久? |
[13:45] | As long as Internal Affairs wants you to, I suppose. | 那得看风纪组的脸色 |
[13:48] | -Have a seat. -It’s bullshit. You know it is. | -请坐 -胡说八道 你明明知道 |
[13:50] | I know it is. But sit down, anyway, so we can get it over with, okay? | 我知道 让我们坐下来 想法子解决一下 好吗? |
[14:03] | So, how are things? | 事情如何? |
[14:06] | Things are fine. | 一切顺利 |
[14:09] | I told you, all right? Things are fine. | 我告诉你一切顺利 |
[14:12] | How is your personal life? | 私生活如何? |
[14:14] | My sex life is fine. | 我的性生活十分愉快 |
[14:18] | My sex life is actually pretty shitty since I stopped seeing you. | 自从没见到你 性生活无聊透顶 |
[14:26] | I started developing calluses. | 开始长茧了 |
[14:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:36] | How’s the booze? | 酗酒呢? |
[14:37] | Haven’t had a drink in three months. | 三个月来滴酒不沾 |
[14:40] | -What about the coke? -No. | -嗑药呢? -没有 |
[14:43] | -No? -No. I’m working my ass off. I’m off the sauce. | -没有? -我工作累的半死 不碰毒品 |
[14:47] | I even stopped smoking. | 甚至开始戒烟了 |
[14:51] | How is not smoking? | 戒烟的滋味如何? |
[14:52] | It sucks. | 烂透了 |
[14:56] | Now, will you tell I.A. I’m just your average… | 去告诉风纪组我的身心正常 |
[14:58] | healthy, totally fucked up cop… | 是个完全健全的好警察… |
[15:01] | and let me out of here, please? | 放我出去吧 求求你? |
[15:10] | Yes. | 好的 |
[15:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:24] | I still miss you, Nick. | 我还在想念你 尼克 |
[15:34] | -How are you doing? -Fine. | -尼克 还好吧? -还好 |
[15:38] | Tallcott’s in there. They’re waiting. How did it go? | 塔克他们在等你 怎么样了? |
[15:40] | She misses me. | 她说仍想念我 |
[15:42] | Boy, when that girl mates, it’s for life. | 你这辈子摆脱不了了 |
[15:45] | All right, let’s start. Harrigan. | 咱们开始吧 哈里根 你先 |
[15:48] | Well, we got 31 stab wounds, neck and the chest. | 颈部和胸部有31处刺伤 |
[15:50] | No usable prints, no forceable entry, nothing missing. | 没有可用的指纹 没有强行闯入迹象 没有失窃 |
[15:53] | No prints on the ice pick, either. You can pick it up at any KMart. | 冰锥上也没有指纹 市场内到处可以买到 |
[15:56] | The scarf was Hermes. It’s expensive. | 用的是爱马仕牌的昂贵丝巾 |
[15:59] | They sell about 20,000 a year, worldwide. | 全世界一年售出两万条 |
[16:02] | Bottle was cocaine. High quality, high content. He inhaled it. | 那个粉末是高纯度的可卡因 他有吸了一些 |
[16:07] | There were minute quantities on his lips and penis. | 嘴唇和生殖器上也沾了一点 |
[16:10] | Mr. Boz leaves $5 million. | 他留下五百万美元遗产 |
[16:12] | No direct survivors. No criminal record. | 没有直接继承人 也没前科 |
[16:15] | He liked his drugs. He liked his girls. He liked his rock and roll. | 他喜欢毒品 女孩和摇滚乐 |
[16:18] | He liked the mayor too, right? | 他也喜欢市长 不是吗? |
[16:25] | What about his girlfriend? | 他的女友呢? |
[16:27] | -Is she relevant here? Is she a suspect? -She’s a suspect. | -跟她有关吗? 她有嫌疑吗? -她有嫌疑 |
[16:31] | On what basis? | 根据什么线索? |
[16:32] | “Girlfriend: Catherine Tramell. Age 30. No priors. No convictions. | 女友是三十岁的凯瑟琳·楚梅 没有前科 没有犯罪记录 |
[16:35] | Magna cum laude at Berkeley, 1983. | 一九八三年毕业于伯克利分校 |
[16:38] | Double major: Literature and psychology. | 双主修 文学及心理学 |
[16:41] | Daughter, sole survivor, Marvin and Elaine Tramell… | 父母在七九年一次船难丧生… |
[16:43] | killed in a boating accident, 1979. | 她是唯一生还的独生女 |
[16:46] | Catherine Tramell, sole heir. Estimated assets: $ 110 million.” | 也是唯一的财产继承人 其财富估计为一亿一千万 |
[16:50] | You’re shitting me. | 你没乱盖? |
[16:52] | “Formerly engaged to Manuel Vasquez, deceased.” | “曾嫁给曼尼·瓦斯卡 已故…” |
[16:55] | Whoa, whoa! Manny Vasquez? | 你说的是那个曼尼·瓦斯卡? |
[16:58] | Former middleweight contender. Killed in the ring, Atlantic City, 1984. | 没错 前任中量级拳王 死于1984年亚特兰大的一场拳赛 |
[17:01] | I love it. She’s got 100 million bucks. | 太好了 她有着数亿元身价 |
[17:03] | She fucks fighters and rock and roll stars… | 她操拳王和摇滚歌手… |
[17:06] | and she’s got a degree in screwing with people’s heads. | 还有精神病的学位 知道怎样干人的脑袋 |
[17:08] | You forgot about her degree in literature. She’s a writer. | 你忘了她还有文学学位 她还是个作家 |
[17:11] | She published a novel under a pen name. Want to know what it’s about? | 去年用笔名出版了一本书 猜猜看内容? |
[17:15] | It’s about a retired rock and roll star who gets murdered by his girlfriend. | 是讲一个被女友谋杀的过气摇滚歌手 |
[17:33] | Page 67, cowboy. | 翻到67页 牛仔 |
[17:35] | You know how she does the boyfriend? | 你猜她怎样对付她的男友? |
[17:38] | With an ice pick, in bed… | 在床上用一根冰锥… |
[17:41] | his hands tied with a white silk scarf. | 用白色丝斤绑在床上 |
[17:49] | Dr. Garner. | 嘉纳大夫 |
[17:53] | I’ve asked Dr. Lamont to consult with us. This isn’t really my turf. | 我请拉蒙大夫过来讨论 这件事我担当不起 |
[17:57] | Dr. Lamont teaches the pathology of psychopathic behavior at Stanford… | 拉蒙大夫在斯坦福大学教授变态心理学… |
[18:00] | and also on the Justice Department Psychological Profile Team. | 也是司法部犯罪心理组的成员 |
[18:04] | Dr. Lamont. | 请说 |
[18:07] | I see two possibilities. | 我想有两种可能 |
[18:10] | One: The person who wrote this book is your murderer… | 第一点 写出这本书的人 就是凶手… |
[18:14] | and acted out the killing described in ritualistic, literal detail. | 完全根据书上仪式的细节进行杀人 |
[18:18] | Two: Someone who wants to harm the writer… | 第二点 有人想嫁祸给本书作者… |
[18:21] | read the book and enacted the killing described to incriminate her. | 看到这本书正好利用机会 |
[18:25] | What if the writer did it? Then what are we dealing with? | 若是作者干的 我们该怎么办? |
[18:28] | You’re dealing with a devious, diabolical mind. | 你们面对一个邪恶无比的心灵 |
[18:31] | You see, this book had to have been written at least six months… | 这本书在出版之前至少花了半年才完成… |
[18:35] | maybe even years… before it was published… | 甚至可能数年…才正式出版… |
[18:38] | which means the writer must have planned the crime in the subconscious back then. | 这表示作者早在构思之前 在潜意识中已经有了计划 |
[18:41] | Now, the fact that she carried it out… | 而她执行的方式… |
[18:44] | indicates psychopathic obsessive behavior… | 显示着强烈的变态行为… |
[18:46] | in terms not only of the killing itself… | 不仅是杀人本身… |
[18:48] | but also in terms of the applied advance defense mechanism. | 而是一种侵略性的强烈本能 |
[18:53] | Sometimes I can’t tell shit from shinola, Doc. | 有时候我真被搞糊涂了 |
[18:57] | What was all that you just said? | 你刚说的那些字眼是什么意思? |
[18:58] | -She intended the book to be her alibi. -Correct. | -她利用那本书作掩护 -没错 |
[19:01] | She’s going to say, “Do you think I’d be dumb enough to kill anyone… | 她会说 “你认为我会笨到用自己书中描述的方式 |
[19:04] | in the exact way I described in my book?” | 去谋杀一个人吗?” |
[19:06] | I wouldn’t do that because I know I’d be the suspect. | 我不会笨到拿自己当嫌疑犯 |
[19:09] | So, what if it’s not the writer? What if it’s someone who read the book? | 假如不是作者呢? 假设是别人看到这本书? |
[19:14] | You’re dealing, then, with someone so obsessed… | 你面对的是一位疯狂的杀手… |
[19:17] | that he or she is willing to kill an irrelevant and innocent victim… | 不管它是男是女 会杀害一切不相关的人… |
[19:21] | in order to place the blame on the person who wrote that book. | 只为了嫁祸给本书作者 |
[19:25] | I’m talking about a deep-seated obsessional hatred… | 这是一种深藏在内心里的仇恨… |
[19:28] | and an utter lack of respect for human life. | 对人命毫不尊重 |
[19:37] | So, we got a once in a lifetime, top of the line looney-tuney. | 所以我们遇到一位千载难逢 世间少见的疯子 |
[19:42] | That’s what you’re saying, right, Doc? | 你是这个意思吗? |
[19:46] | You’re dealing with someone very dangerous… | 这个凶手十分危险… |
[19:49] | and very ill. | 而且变态 |
[19:56] | You know there’s no case here. You’ve got no physical evidence. | 你明知不可能的 你根本没有证据 |
[20:00] | She hasn’t got an alibi. | 她没有不在场证明 |
[20:03] | She hasn’t got a motive, either. Believe me… | 她也没动机 相信我的话… |
[20:06] | her defense would just beat us to death with this copycat thing. | 她的辩护会打得我们根本无招架之力 |
[20:09] | Anybody who read the book could have done it. | 看过这本书的人都有嫌疑 |
[20:12] | -What do you want to do now? Nothing? -We call her in for questioning. | -你打算什么都不做? -我们叫她来问话 |
[20:17] | She’s got enough money to burn the department down… | 她有的是钱 我们根本弄不过… |
[20:19] | She was the last person seen with the guy. | 她是最后一位见到死者的人 |
[20:22] | I’ll take the responsibility. | 一切由我负责 |
[20:25] | It’s yours. | 交给你了 |
[20:29] | It won’t do any good. | 这样没用的 |
[20:31] | She’ll just waltz in with some superstar lawyer… | 她会找个明星律师陈护… |
[20:33] | who’ll get us all canned for wasting the taxpayers’ money. | 我们只是在浪费纳税人的钱 |
[20:36] | -That’s exactly what she’ll do. -No, she won’t. | -她一定会那样做 -不会的 |
[20:41] | I don’t think she’ll hide behind anybody. | 我认为她不会找律师 |
[20:44] | I don’t think she’s gonna hide at all. | 她谁都不用找 |
[20:46] | Then she’s as crazy as you are, Curran. | 也许她跟你一样神经 柯伦 |
[20:54] | You know what they say: | 俗话说得好 |
[20:56] | Takes one to know one. | 一物克一物 |
[21:23] | Miss Tramell, we’d like you to come downtown to answer a few questions. | 我们想请你到局里问话 |
[21:27] | Are you arresting me? | 你们要逮捕我? |
[21:30] | If that’s the way you want to play it. | 你喜欢那样吗? |
[21:32] | Could I change into something more appropriate? | 我能换一下衣服吗? |
[21:36] | It’ll only take a minute. Come on in. | 一下就好 请进 |
[21:42] | Make yourselves comfortable. I’ll be right back. | 你们随便坐 我马上来 |
[22:03] | Hey, Gus. Hmm? | 加斯 |
[22:04] | -So, how long is this gonna take? -I don’t know. | -要花多少时间? -不知道 |
[22:13] | Do you always keep old newspapers around? | 你喜欢保有旧报纸吗? |
[22:16] | Only when they make interesting reading. | 只收集有趣的新闻 |
[22:34] | -I’m ready. -You have the right to an attorney. | -我准备好了 -你可以请律师 |
[22:37] | Why would I need an attorney? | 我要律师干嘛? |
[22:50] | -Do you have a cigarette? -I don’t smoke. | -有烟吗? -我不吸烟的 |
[22:53] | Yes, you do. | 你会吸烟 |
[22:57] | -I quit. -Congratulations. | -我戒了 -恭喜你 |
[23:11] | I thought you didn’t have any cigarettes. | 我以为你自己没烟 |
[23:14] | Oh, I found some in my pocket. Would you like one? | 我刚在口袋里找到 来一支? |
[23:19] | I told you, I quit. | 我说过我戒了 |
[23:22] | It won’t last. | 戒不了多久的 |
[23:29] | -You working on another book? -Yes, I am. | -你在写新书吗? -是的 |
[23:32] | It must really be something making stuff up all the time. | 写这种书可真是了不起 |
[23:36] | Yeah, it teaches you to lie. | 可以练习说谎 |
[23:40] | How’s that? | 感觉怎样? |
[23:43] | You make up believable stuff. It’s called suspension of disbelief. | 你自己编造一些故事却使人相信 这称作不定的不信状态 |
[23:48] | I like that! Suspension of disbelief. | 我喜欢这个说法! 不定的不信状态 |
[23:53] | What’s your new book about? | 你的新书写些什么? |
[23:58] | A detective. He falls for the wrong woman. | 一个探长爱上了不该爱的女人 |
[24:07] | What happens? | 然后呢? |
[24:08] | She kills him. | 她把他宰了 |
[24:22] | I’m John Carreli, Miss Tramell, assistant district attorney. | 我是约翰·卡拉利 地方检察官 |
[24:25] | I have to inform you this session’s being taped. | 这段过程会录制下来 |
[24:27] | -This is Captain Tallcott. -My pleasure. | -这是塔克队长 -幸会 |
[24:30] | And Lieutenant Walker. Hi. | 这是华克队长 |
[24:32] | -Can we get you a cup of coffee? -No, thank you. | -要不要喝杯咖啡? -不用 谢了 |
[24:35] | Are your attorneys going to join us? | 要请律师参加吗? |
[24:37] | Miss Tramell has waived her rights to an attorney. | 她放弃请律师的权利 |
[24:43] | Did I miss something? | 有什么事吗? |
[24:45] | I told them you wouldn’t want an attorney present. | 我说你不想请律师 |
[24:48] | Why have you waived your right to an attorney, Miss Tramell? | 你为何放弃请律师的权利? |
[24:51] | Why did you think I wouldn’t want one? | 你们为何认为我有需要? |
[24:53] | I told them you wouldn’t want to hide. | 我说过你不想隐瞒 |
[24:55] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[25:12] | There’s no smoking in this building. | 这里不能抽烟 |
[25:16] | What are you gonna do? Charge me with smoking? | 那又怎样? 你们想告我抽烟吗? |
[25:32] | Would you tell us the nature of your relationship with Mr. Boz? | 请告诉我们你和巴兹的关系 |
[25:35] | I had sex with him for about a year and a half. | 我和他大约有一年半的性交往 |
[25:39] | I liked having sex with him. | 我喜欢和他性交 |
[25:42] | He wasn’t afraid of experimenting. | 他不怕进行实验 |
[25:46] | I like men like that. | 我喜欢那种男人 |
[25:49] | Men who give me pleasure. | 能够给我乐趣的男人 |
[25:52] | He gave me a lot of pleasure. | 他给我很多乐趣 |
[25:59] | You ever engage in any sadomasochistic activity? | 你们可曾有进行任何性虐待的活动? |
[26:07] | Exactly what did you have in mind, Mr. Carreli? | 你想的一点也不错 |
[26:12] | -You ever tie him up? -No. | -你把他绑起来过吗? -没有 |
[26:14] | You never tied him up? | 你从未把他绑起来过? |
[26:16] | No. | 没有 |
[26:18] | Johnny liked to use his hands too much. | 强尼喜欢利用双手 |
[26:21] | I like hands and fingers. | 我喜欢手掌和手指 |
[26:25] | You describe a white silk scarf in your book. | 你在书中提到白色的丝巾 |
[26:28] | I’ve always had a fondness for white silk scarves. | 我一向喜欢用白色的丝巾 |
[26:31] | They’re good for all occasions. | 任何场合都适用 |
[26:33] | But you said you liked men to use their hands, didn’t you? | 你说你喜欢男人用手是吗? |
[26:37] | No, I said I liked Johnny to use his hands. | 不是 我喜欢强尼用他的手 |
[26:41] | I don’t make any rules, Nick. I go with the flow. | 我不会制定规则 尼克 我一向顺其自然 |
[26:47] | Did you kill Mr. Boz, Miss Tramell? | 你杀了巴兹吗? |
[26:49] | I’d have to be pretty stupid to write a book about killing… | 我没有笨到用我自己书中的方法… |
[26:52] | and then kill somebody the way I described it in my book. | 去杀一个人 |
[26:55] | I’d be announcing myself as the killer. I’m not stupid. | 再宣布自己是凶手 我没那么笨 |
[26:59] | We know you’re not stupid. | 我们知道你没那么笨 |
[27:01] | Maybe that’s what you’re counting on to get you off the hook. | 或许那正是你脱罪的方法 |
[27:03] | Writing the book gives you an alibi. | 写一本书来做借口 |
[27:05] | Yes, it does, doesn’t it? | 没错! 不是吗? |
[27:10] | The answer’s no. I didn’t kill him. | 我说不是 不是我杀的 |
[27:16] | -Do you use drugs, Miss Tramell? -Sometimes. | -你有吸毒吗? -有时候 |
[27:19] | -Did you ever use drugs with Mr. Boz? -Sure. | -和巴兹一起吸毒吗? -当然 |
[27:22] | What kind of drugs? | 哪一种毒品? |
[27:23] | Cocaine. | 可卡因 |
[27:26] | Have you ever fucked on cocaine, Nick? | 你吸过可卡因吗? 尼克 |
[27:43] | It’s nice. | 味道好极了 |
[27:55] | You like playing games, don’t you? | 你喜欢玩游戏对不对? |
[27:57] | I have a degree in psychology. It goes with the turf. | 我有心理学学位 这是我专长 |
[28:00] | Games are fun. | 游戏很有意思 |
[28:02] | What about boxing? That’s a game. Is that fun too? | 拳击呢? 那也是游戏 也有意思吗? |
[28:06] | I don’t think that’s relevant to this inquiry. | 我认为那根本不相干 |
[28:09] | Boxing was fun ’til Manny died. | 曼尼死之前是很有意思 |
[28:13] | How did you feel when he died? | 你当时感觉如何? |
[28:14] | I loved him. It hurt. | 我爱他 那令我伤心 |
[28:16] | How did you feel when I told you Johnny Boz had died? | 你知道强尼死时感觉如何? |
[28:20] | I felt like someone had read my book and was playing a game. | 我认为我有一位读者在玩游戏 |
[28:22] | -But it didn’t hurt? -No. | -但你不伤心? -是的 |
[28:24] | -Because you didn’t love him? -That’s right. | -因为你不爱他 -没错 |
[28:25] | Even though you were fucking him? | 虽然你在操他? |
[28:27] | You still get the pleasure. | 仍然乐趣无穷 |
[28:29] | Didn’t you ever fuck anybody else when you were married, Nick? | 你结婚之后没操过别人吗? |
[28:32] | How’d you know he was married? | 你怎么知道他结婚了? |
[28:33] | Maybe I was just guessing. | 或许我只是瞎猜 |
[28:36] | What difference does it make? | 那有什么差别? |
[28:42] | Would you like a cigarette, Nick? | 要一支烟吗? 尼克 |
[28:52] | -Do you two know each other? -No. | -你们相识吗? -不认识 |
[28:58] | How did you meet Mr. Boz? | 你是如何认识巴兹的? |
[29:00] | I wanted to write a book about the murder of a retired rock and roll star. | 我想写一本书有关过气的摇滚歌手被谋杀的记事 |
[29:04] | I went down to his club, I picked him up and I had sex with him. | 然后我在俱乐部挑上他 我们发生了性关系 |
[29:09] | You didn’t feel anything for him? You just had sex with him for your book? | 你对他没别的感觉 只是为了写书才和他上床? |
[29:12] | In the beginning. Then I got to like what he did for me. | 那是开始 然后我喜欢上他为我做的 |
[29:18] | That’s pretty cold, ain’t it, lady? | 那不是太冷酷了一点? |
[29:20] | I’m a writer. I use people for what I write. | 我是个作家 我得利用别人 |
[29:23] | Let the world beware. | 让世人去评定 |
[29:28] | Do you want me to take a lie detector test? | 让我做个测谎机试验 |
[29:40] | Wait here, please. | 请等一下 |
[29:49] | No blips, no blood pressure variations, no pulse variance. | 血压脉搏完全没有改变 |
[29:52] | Either she’s telling the truth, or I’ve never seen anyone like her. | 我从来没有见过这种现象 要么她说的就是真的 |
[29:58] | I guess that settles it. | 我想这下该明白了 |
[30:02] | -She’s lying. -Forget it. You can fool me, you can’t fool the machine. | -她在说谎 -得了吧 她骗得过我 也骗不过机器 |
[30:06] | Trust me. It can be done. | 相信我 她办得到 |
[30:07] | And what makes you such an expert? | 你怎么这么清楚? |
[30:10] | Because I know people that have done it. | 因为我知道有人办得到 |
[30:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:19] | Thanks for coming in, Miss Tramell. Sorry to inconvenience you. | 谢谢你过来跑一趟 很抱歉这么麻烦你 |
[30:22] | Could someone give me a ride home? | 谁能载我回家? |
[30:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:27] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[30:34] | Want to get a drink? | 想喝一杯吗? |
[30:46] | -Rough day? -Not really. | -好不容易捱过一天 -那倒不见得 |
[30:49] | Beating that machine can’t be easy. | 骗过那台机器可不容易 |
[30:53] | If I was guilty and wanted to beat that machine, it wouldn’t be hard. | 我有罪的话会用那台机器吗? |
[30:59] | It wouldn’t be hard at all. | 其实并不难 一点都不难 |
[31:03] | You took a lie detector test after you shot those two people, didn’t you? | 在你射杀两人之后 也曾接受测谎机测验对不对? |
[31:10] | I passed. | 我通过了 |
[31:13] | You see? We’re both innocent, Nick. | 你看吧 咱们两人都是无辜的 |
[31:34] | You seem to know an awful lot about me. | 似乎你对我十分了解 |
[31:38] | You know an awful lot about me. | 你对我了解也不少 |
[31:42] | I don’t know anything that’s not police business. | 我知道的都是工作上的事 |
[31:48] | You know I don’t wear any underwear. Don’t you, Nick? | 你知道我没穿内衣 对不对 尼克? |
[32:00] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你载我一程 |
[32:16] | Would you like another glass of wine? | 要再来杯酒吗? |
[32:20] | Hi, Nick. Evening. | 嘿! 尼克 晚上好 |
[32:24] | What’s all this “Nick” stuff? | 她那样一直叫你是什么意思? |
[32:26] | “Nick, do you want a cigarette? Nick, can I have a ride?” | 尼克东尼克西的 |
[32:29] | She didn’t ask me to give her a ride. She asked anybody. | 她没叫我开车送她 她问大家谁能送她 |
[32:31] | -And you volunteered. -Hey, Nick. Evian? | -但你自告奋勇 -尼克 喝点什么? 依云? |
[32:34] | No, Chuckie. Get me a double blackjack on the rocks, please. | 不 恰克 给我双份黑杰克加冰块 |
[32:39] | What you doing, Hoss? | 你这是干嘛? |
[32:43] | I haven’t had a drink in three months. | 我三个月没沾一滴酒 |
[32:45] | All right with you, cowboy? | 你觉得可以吗? |
[32:49] | -She doesn’t know me, okay? -Here you go. | -她不认识我可以了吧? -你的好了 |
[32:52] | I never seen her before Gus and I talked with her. | 我和加斯一起去找她的 |
[32:55] | -Thanks, Chuck. -You’re sure? | -谢谢 -你确定吗? |
[32:57] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 十分确定 |
[32:59] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[33:08] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[33:10] | What “now what”? Now nothing. | 什么怎么办 咱们玩完了 |
[33:12] | She passed the polygraph. That’s it. | 她通过测谎机就是过关了 |
[33:14] | She knew how to beat it, that’s why she took it. | 她知道如何通过测谎机 所以才愿意一试 |
[33:16] | How in the fuck do you know? What is it with you and this broad? | 你怎么知道得这么清楚? 你到底和她有什么牵扯? |
[33:19] | Come on, Phil. Don’t let this one slide. | 别让她轻易溜掉了 |
[33:22] | What about her parents? What about what else she published? | 她的父母和她其他的事 |
[33:24] | Maybe all her books come true. | 或许书中所说的都会实现 |
[33:26] | Her parents died in an accident. I don’t care what else she published. | 她的父母死于意外 我也不在乎她还写了什么事 |
[33:29] | What are you, a book critic? | 你想叫我作书评吗? |
[33:32] | How’d they die? Was there an investigation? | 他们怎么死的? 你们调查过吗? |
[33:35] | You’re saying she killed her parents? Did she kill Manny Vasquez too? | 你是说她先杀了自己父母 然后杀了曼尼瓦斯卡? |
[33:39] | Not unless she climbed into the ring and turned into one mean son of a bitch. | 难道她一上床就会突然变成一个杀人狂 |
[33:45] | Maybe she did. Maybe she grew herself an afro… | 或许她学会用一招左钩拳 |
[33:47] | developed a hell of a left hook and put shoe polish all over her face. | 用鞋油涂在脸上假装拳王 |
[33:50] | -Let’s polygraph her again. -Fuck you. | -让我们再替她测验一次 -去你妈的 |
[33:52] | Fuck you too. | 也去你妈的 |
[33:54] | Don’t worry, Phil. Nick’ll fuck himself. | 别担心 尼克自己会去干 |
[33:56] | You guys are very funny. Hey, Chuckie, get me another double. | 你们的笑话很好笑 恰克 再给我一杯双份的 |
[34:00] | Hey, shooter! | 嘿! 开枪的 |
[34:03] | Are you back on the blackjack, shooter? | 你又开始酗酒了? |
[34:06] | -We’re discussing a case here. -I know that. I have no doubts. | -我们正在讨论你的案子 -我知道 我也不怀疑 |
[34:09] | Here you go, Nick. | 尼克 你的酒 |
[34:12] | A double, huh, shooter? | 双份的? |
[34:20] | I’m off duty, Nilsen. | 我已经下班了 |
[34:24] | You hear me? I’m off duty discussing a case. | 听到了吗? 我下班了 正在讨论这件案子 |
[34:28] | Now, I.A. Shouldn’t have a problem with that. | 你有什么问题吗? |
[34:32] | Maybe I should put in for some overtime? | 或许我该申请加班费 |
[34:37] | Don’t work too hard, shooter. It might drive you to drink. | 工作别太卖力 会使你酗酒 |
[34:44] | Stop riding me, man! I’ll kick your fucking teeth in! | 老子我爽 你闪一边去! |
[34:48] | -What’s the problem? -No problem, Doctor. | -怎么回事? -没什么事 大夫 |
[34:51] | Here comes the shrink, just in time to save her favorite patient. | 精神病医生来了 及时来解救她心爱的病人 |
[34:55] | Just fuck off, Marty! | 滚一边去 马提! |
[34:59] | You kids have a good time tonight, huh? | 你们今晚可以好好爽一下 |
[35:07] | -He’s asking for it. -That’s right, so don’t take the bait. | -他自找的 -没错! 别上他的当 |
[35:14] | Do you want to go? | 想走吗? |
[35:17] | Yes. Let’s go. | 是的 我们走 |
[35:22] | Sometimes I think he started banging her just to get Internal Affairs off him. | 有时候我觉的他勾上她只是为了摆脱风纪组 |
[35:26] | He ain’t that way. He’s got a heart. | 那倒不尽然 他是认真的 |
[37:22] | Damn! | 他妈的! |
[37:43] | What was she like? | 她人怎么样? |
[37:45] | -Who? -Catherine Tramell. | -谁? -凯瑟琳·楚梅 |
[37:50] | You had her pegged. She used her book as an alibi. | 确定是她 但她的书提供了借口 |
[37:56] | I met her at Berkeley. | 我在伯克利分校见过她 |
[38:00] | We were in some of the same classes. | 我们同样选修某些课程 |
[38:03] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为何不早告诉我? |
[38:06] | I’m telling you. | 我现在告诉你了 |
[38:17] | You’ve never been like that before. Why? | 你从未这个样子 为什么? |
[38:21] | You tell me. You’re the shrink. | 你说呢 你是心理医生 |
[38:26] | -You weren’t making love to me. -Who was I making love to? | -你不是在跟我做爱 -那我是在跟谁做爱? |
[38:29] | You weren’t making love. | 你根本不是在做爱 |
[38:36] | I need a cigarette. | 我想抽支烟 |
[38:38] | I thought you said you quit. | 你说你已经戒了 |
[38:46] | It’s the top drawer in the foyer. | 在最上层抽屉里 |
[38:49] | Get it on your way out! | 出去时顺便带着! |
[39:02] | -Have you started? -Waitin’ on you. | -开始了吗? -在等你 |
[39:05] | -You look like dog shit. -No, he looks a little shrunk is all. | -你看起来糟透了 -不是 他刚作过心理分析 |
[39:08] | And not just in the head. | 不光是脑袋 |
[39:11] | All right, I made a couple of calls to Berkeley. | 我打电话和伯克利分校联络 |
[39:13] | There was a murder in ’80. A professor. | 八九年有位教授曾被谋杀 |
[39:16] | In his bed, multiple stab wounds, with an ice pick. | 在床上被刺的浑身是洞 冰锥刺的 |
[39:22] | Tramell was there then, wasn’t she? | 当时楚梅在学校吧? |
[39:25] | University records say she was. | 学校记录说是的 |
[39:29] | Okay, let’s move on this. Gus, get out to Berkeley. | 好吧! 咱们开始进行 加斯 你去伯克利分校 |
[39:32] | Harrigan, find out what else she’s published. | 哈里根 你去找她其他写的书 |
[39:34] | Andrews, get me that file on the parents’ accident. | 安德鲁 你拿她父母死亡档案给我看 |
[39:36] | Copy Beth on everything. I want psychological input. | 把贝丝心理分析资料拿一份来 |
[39:39] | -What about me? -You’re already getting input. | -我呢? -你已经有一份心理分析资料了 |
[39:42] | You go soak your head in a tub of ice water. | 你去冲个冷水澡 |
[39:54] | You see where she leads. | 你去追查她的行踪 |
[43:20] | You have a good weekend. | 周末愉快 |
[43:22] | You too. | 你也是 |
[43:24] | Drive carefully. | 小心开车 |
[43:25] | I will. Bye-bye. | 我会的 再见 |
[43:28] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你电话的 |
[45:50] | Ain’t you got nothing better to do than to jack off the damn machine? | 你闲着没别的事干 竟然来办公室和电脑打手枪 |
[45:54] | What are you doing here, cowboy? | 你来干嘛? |
[45:56] | I came in here to jack off the damn machine. | 我也来和电脑打手枪 |
[45:59] | One dead psychology professor. | 一个心理学教授死亡 |
[46:02] | Dr. Noah Goldstein. And guess what? | 高斯丁博士 你猜怎么样? |
[46:06] | He was her counselor. | 他是她的指导教授 |
[46:09] | Was she a suspect? | 她有嫌疑吗? |
[46:10] | No, sir. They never even got a statement from her. | 没有 根本没叫她问话 |
[46:15] | Hazel Dobkins? | 艾索·达普金斯? |
[46:17] | Do you know her? | 认识她吗? |
[46:19] | Couldn’t get it out of my head for years. | 这么多年都忘不掉 |
[46:22] | Nice little housewife. Three little kids. | 三个孩子的贤妻良母 |
[46:24] | Nice husband wasn’t porking around. No financial problems. | 有一个顾家的好丈夫 也没有财务问题 |
[46:28] | One day, out of the clear blue sky, she does them, all of them. | 一个晴朗的日子里她把全家人都做了 |
[46:33] | Used a knife she got for a wedding present. | 拿了一把结婚礼物收到的刀 |
[46:36] | Didn’t even deny it. Sweet as honey. | 事后也不否认 笑得很甜美 |
[46:40] | Said she didn’t know why she’d done it. | 她也说不出原因 |
[46:55] | Hi. Am I disturbing you? | 吵到你了吗? |
[46:58] | No, come on in. | 没有 请进 |
[47:02] | Let’s go upstairs. | 咱们上楼去 |
[47:21] | I’m using you for my detective in my book. | 我把你当作我书中的探长 |
[47:24] | You don’t mind, do you? | 不介意吧? |
[47:29] | I was just gonna make myself a drink. | 我正在调酒 |
[47:32] | -Do you want one? -No, thanks. | -想喝一点吗? -不用 谢了 |
[47:34] | Oh, right. You’re off the Jack Daniels too, aren’t you? | 你也戒酒了吗? |
[47:42] | I’ve got a few more questions to ask you. | 有几个问题请教一下 |
[47:44] | I have some for you too. For my book. | 我也正想问你 为了我的书 |
[47:57] | Do you have something against ice cubes? | 你对冰块很不满吗? |
[48:00] | I like rough edges. | 我喜欢粗糙的棱角 |
[48:02] | So, what did you want to ask me? | 你想问我什么? |
[48:05] | How does it feel to kill someone? | 杀人的滋味如何? |
[48:11] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[48:14] | I don’t know, but you do. | 我不知道 你却知道 |
[48:18] | It was an accident. | 那是一次意外 |
[48:20] | They got in the line of fire. | 我的枪忽然走火 |
[48:26] | Four shootings in five years, all accidents? | 五年中的四次都是意外? |
[48:31] | They were drug buys. I was working undercover. | 他们都是毒贩 我当时在卧底 |
[48:36] | You want to tell me about Professor Goldstein? | 想谈谈高斯丁教授的事吗? |
[48:42] | Well, there’s a name from the past. | 那是老掉牙的人物了 |
[48:44] | You want a name from the present? What about Hazel Dobkins? | 现代也有个艾索·达普金斯 |
[48:49] | Noah Goldstein was my counselor my fresh man year. | 高斯丁是我一年纪的指导教授 |
[48:53] | That’s probably where I got the idea for the ice pick for my book. | 我的冰锥灵感大概就由此而来 在我书中 |
[48:59] | Funny how the subconscious works. | 潜意识的力量真是惊人 |
[49:01] | Hilarious. | 的确 |
[49:05] | -Hazel’s my friend. -Your friend took out her whole family. | -艾索是我的朋友 -你的朋友把一家人全宰了 |
[49:09] | Yes, she helped me understand homicidal impulse. | 她使我了解杀人的冲动 |
[49:12] | I thought you would have learned that at school. | 你在学校就学到了 |
[49:16] | Only in theory. | 只是理论上的 |
[49:18] | But you know all about homicidal impulse, don’t you, shooter? | 你对杀人冲动了解十分透彻 不是吗 枪手? |
[49:25] | Not in theory, in practice. | 不是理论 是实务的 |
[49:28] | What happened? Did you get sucked into it? | 卷入其中的滋味如何? |
[49:32] | Did you like it too much? | 你无法自拔吗? |
[49:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[49:41] | Tell me about the coke, Nick. | 谈谈可卡因吧 尼克 |
[49:46] | The day you shot those two tourists… | 你杀了那俩观光客的那天… |
[49:49] | how much coke did you do? | 你吸了多少可卡因? |
[49:54] | Come on, you can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[50:04] | -I didn’t. -Yes, you did. | -我没吸 -你吸了… |
[50:08] | They never tested you, did they? | 他们没替你检验 |
[50:11] | Internal Affairs knew. | 风纪组的人知道 |
[50:16] | Your wife knew too, didn’t she? | 你老婆也知道 对不对? |
[50:24] | She knew what was going on. | 她知道怎么回事 |
[50:30] | I think you got too close to the flame. | 你离火焰太近了 |
[50:40] | I think you liked it. | 我想你很喜欢 |
[50:46] | That’s why she killed herself. | 所以她才自杀 |
[51:04] | Hi, hon. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[51:10] | You two have met, haven’t you? | 你们两位见过面 |
[51:22] | You’re gonna make a terrific character, Nick. | 你会是位了不起的角色 |
[51:35] | She’s on the phone. She’ll be right with you. | 她正在打电话 马上会叫你 |
[51:39] | -I’m gonna have to call you back. -Detective, you can’t go in… | -我马上会打回去给你 -探长 你不能进去… |
[51:43] | -Who’s got access to my file? -What are you talking about? | -谁动过我的档案? -你在说什么? |
[51:46] | Who has access to my goddamn file? | 谁动过我那些档案? |
[51:48] | Nobody. It’s a confidential psychiatric record. It would be illegal. | 没人动过 那些是机密的个人心理资料 |
[51:52] | You do it. Don’t you fucking lie to me! | 你干的 少对我扯谎 |
[51:55] | It was Internal Affairs, wasn’t it? | 是风纪组动的? |
[51:57] | No, please. | 不是 拜托 |
[51:58] | -Who? -It’s Nilson. | -是谁? -尼尔森 |
[52:13] | What do you want, Curran? | 有何贵干 柯伦? |
[52:14] | You sold her my file, didn’t you? | 你把我的档案卖了 |
[52:16] | Who are you talking about? | 你在说谁? |
[52:18] | Catherine Tramell. How much did she pay you? | 凯瑟琳·楚梅 她付你多少? |
[52:22] | Hey, Curran, come on! Damn it, stop it! | 得了吧 柯伦 该死的 住手 |
[52:25] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[52:29] | Hey, back off! Back off, Curran! | 快住手 柯伦! |
[52:32] | Nice and easy now. Nice and easy. | 放松一点 |
[52:36] | You fucked yourself, shooter. You hear me? You are out! | 去你妈的头 听到没 你完蛋了 |
[52:39] | -Curran, take it easy. -You are out! | -柯伦 轻松点 -你死定了! |
[52:43] | Save it, save it. | 省省吧 |
[52:48] | -What’s going down, Hoss? -Nothing. I’ll be okay. | -尼克 你没事吧? -我没事 |
[52:50] | -They’re gonna want your badge. -I’m tired of being played with. | -他们不会放过你的 -我痛恨被人耍着玩 |
[52:54] | You got a real conclusive way of demonstrating that. | 你表现的方式真是与众不同 |
[53:02] | She knows where I live and breathe. | 她把我摸的一清二楚 |
[53:07] | She’s coming after me, Gus. | 我被她盯上了 加斯 |
[53:10] | What is it you got between you? | 她和你有什么瓜葛? |
[53:16] | I don’t know. Something, though. | 我不知道 是有点不对劲 |
[53:20] | Something. | 是的 没错 |
[53:42] | Nick, are you there? | 尼克 你在里面吗? |
[53:44] | Go away, Beth. I don’t want to see you. | 走开 贝丝 我不想见你 |
[53:53] | I still have my key. | 我还有钥匙 |
[53:58] | Put them on the table and leave. | 放在桌上 然后离开 |
[54:03] | Put them on the goddamn table and leave! | 放在他妈的桌上 快离开! |
[54:05] | Damn it! Don’t shove me out! You owe me more than that! | 妈的! 别轰我出去 你欠我的不只是这些 |
[54:11] | I don’t owe you anything! | 我什么也不欠你! |
[54:13] | And you don’t owe me anything. | 你也不欠我什么 |
[54:16] | We went to bed, what, 10, 15 times? | 我们是有上床 有十几次? |
[54:19] | It wasn’t memorable enough to carry an obligation. | 还够不上担什么责任 |
[54:25] | Sometimes I really hate you. | 有时候我真的很恨你 |
[54:28] | Why don’t you get yourself some friendly little therapist… | 你为何不替自己开些药方… |
[54:31] | to work out some of that hostility? | 让自己温柔一点? |
[54:33] | And maybe you can get off once in a while. | 或许能有些用处 |
[54:39] | Are you nuts? | 你这神经病 |
[54:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:55] | I don’t usually act like that. | 我很少这个样子 |
[54:57] | How could you give him my file? | 你怎么把我的档案流出去? |
[55:00] | I had to! | 我是被迫的! |
[55:02] | He was going to recommend your discharge from the force. | 他打算将你从局里除名 |
[55:06] | He didn’t buy my evaluation. He said I wasn’t objective. | 他也不接受我的评估 认为不够客观 |
[55:09] | So I made a deal with him to review the session notes himself. | 所以我拿那个和他作交换条件 |
[55:13] | I didn’t think he’d show them to anybody. | 我没想到他会给别人看 |
[55:15] | -You did it for me? -Yes. | -你是为了我? -是的 |
[55:18] | I care about you. I did it for you. | 因为我关心你 才为你这样做 |
[55:26] | Go away. Please, just go away. | 你走吧 拜托你快走 |
[56:04] | I’m on my way. | 我马上赶去 |
[56:57] | One shot. Close range. Probably a .38 caliber revolver. | 一枪毙命 近距离射击 大概是点三八左轮 |
[57:03] | Give me your gun, Nick. | 你的枪给我 尼克 |
[57:15] | You think that… | 你以为… |
[57:21] | I don’t, Hoss. But I got the minority opinion. | 我不认为是你 但我的意见是少数 |
[57:30] | Okay, I went after him! I lost my temper. | 是的 我讨厌他! 我一时失去控制 |
[57:34] | -Do you have any evidence that he showed your psychiatric file to anyone? -No | -你有证据他把你的心理档案给别人看吗? -没 |
[57:44] | We’ll speak with you afterwards, Dr. Garner. | 等一下会找你谈 嘉纳大夫 |
[57:46] | -I’d like to sit in. -I’d really rather wait… | -我想参加 不介意吧 -我想你还是… |
[57:48] | It’s all right if Dr. Garner sits in, if Detective Curran doesn’t object. | 我想她在不在座应该无所谓 如果柯伦探长不反对的话 |
[57:58] | -Where were you last night? -Home, watching TV. | -你昨晚人在何处? -在家看电视 |
[58:01] | All night? | 整晚都在? |
[58:03] | Yes, all night. | 是的 一整晚 |
[58:05] | Were you drinking? | 在喝酒吗? |
[58:11] | Yeah, I was drinking. | 是的 喝了一点 |
[58:13] | -When did you start drinking again? -A couple of days ago. | -你何时开始喝的? -几天前 |
[58:16] | I saw Detective Curran at his apartment about 10:00 last night. | 大约昨晚十点左右 我看见他在家里 |
[58:19] | He was sober and lucid. | 他当时神智清醒 |
[58:21] | I asked him, in my capacity as his departmental therapist… | 我以局里心理专家的身份 |
[58:24] | about his altercation with Lieutenant Nilsen. | 问他对尼尔森警官的感受 |
[58:26] | He expressed regret and displayed no hostility. | 他深表悔意 |
[58:29] | -How long were you at his apartment? -About 15 minutes. | -你在他公寓待了多久? -大约十五分钟 |
[58:33] | I saw there was no reason for my concern and left. | 直到我放心了才离去 |
[58:37] | There’s no smoking in this building, Detective. | 这里不能吸烟的 |
[58:42] | What are you gonna do? Charge me with smoking? | 那又怎样? 你想告我吸烟吗? |
[58:45] | Oh, for Christ’s… All right, Nick, I’m gonna ask you this just once. | 天哪…尼克 我再问你一次就够了 |
[58:49] | For the record, did you kill Marty Nilsen? | 记录 你是否杀了尼尔森? |
[58:54] | No. | 没有 |
[58:56] | I’m gonna storm into his office in front of everybody… | 我不会当着大家的面先诅咒他… |
[58:59] | in the middle of the day and kill him that night? | 然后当晚把他宰了 |
[59:01] | I’m not that dumb. | 我没那么笨 |
[59:03] | Going after him before gets you off the hook for killing him. That’s your alibi. | 你先离去 再回头杀他正好可脱罪 那是你的不在场证明 |
[59:07] | Like writing a book about killing a guy gets you off the hook for killing him. | 你也是看书学来的这一套 |
[59:11] | Good point. | 说的好 |
[59:12] | What are you talking about? | 我不懂你在说什么书 |
[59:14] | -A private joke, asshole. -I don’t think it’s funny. | -这是我们的笑话 混蛋 -我不觉得好笑 |
[59:17] | You’re going on leave… | 你的职务暂时被吊销… |
[59:20] | pending the outcome of a psychiatric evaluation. | 继续进行心理状态评估 |
[59:35] | I’ll get my stuff in a minute. | 贝丝 我马上回来拿行李 |
[59:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[59:48] | It’s the least I could do. | 我至少能帮上这个忙 |
[59:50] | Considering I got you into this mess with those reports. | 是我害你来问话的 |
[59:53] | No, I mean it. Thank you. | 我是说真的 谢谢 |
[59:58] | How do you know Catherine Tramell saw your file? | 你怎知道凯瑟琳看过你的档案? |
[1:00:01] | She knows things about me that I only told you. | 她知道一些事 我只告诉过你 |
[1:00:05] | She must really be something. | 一定有什么不对 |
[1:00:07] | From a clinical point of view. | 从治疗的观点来看 |
[1:00:10] | -What was she like in school? -I hardly knew her. | -她在学校表现如何? -我跟她不熟 |
[1:00:12] | She gave me the creeps. | 她让我有些毛骨悚然 |
[1:00:14] | I don’t know why. | 不知道为什么 |
[1:00:20] | Get some rest. Promise? | 休息一下 答应我 |
[1:00:29] | -I didn’t mean what I said about… -Yes, you did. | -我昨天说的那些话不是认真的… -你是的 |
[1:00:32] | I’m a big girl. I can handle it. | 我不是小孩子 我会处理的 |
[1:00:59] | -You take care of yourself. -What’d you find out about the parents? | -你自己多保重 -你对她父母的调查怎样? |
[1:01:02] | No lead, man. | 别提了 |
[1:01:05] | You’re on psycho leave. I’m talking to a possible wacko! | 你简直是神经病 |
[1:01:09] | You know I’m wacko. What’d you find out? | 你知道我神经病 到底怎样? |
[1:01:15] | The boat blew. There was a leak in the fuel line. | 游艇爆炸 燃料箱漏洞 |
[1:01:19] | There were two previous repairs and a five mil policy on both of them. | 曾经修理过两次 两人投了高额的保险 |
[1:01:23] | A real heavy investigation but they got zilch. | 曾经积极的调查都没结果 |
[1:01:25] | Big goose egg. It was an “accident.” | 赔了一大笔钱 说是意外 |
[1:01:28] | I.A.’s gonna talk to you about Nilsen. They’re handling the investigation. | 风纪组还要找你问话 由他们调查 我们不插手 |
[1:01:32] | Stay in touch with Dr. Garner. It’ll help on the evaluation. | 你和嘉纳大夫保持联络 对你的评估有帮助 |
[1:01:34] | She killed him. | 是她干的 |
[1:01:38] | Beth? Now you’ve got Beth killing people? | 你说贝丝杀人? |
[1:01:40] | Catherine Tramell. It’s part of her game. | 是凯瑟琳杀的 那是她游戏的一部分 |
[1:01:42] | First you got her stealing your file, now she’s killing Nilsen? | 你先说她偷了你的档案 现在又说她杀了尼尔森? |
[1:01:46] | Forget about her! Go somewhere, sit in the sun. | 少来这一套 看在老天的份上找个地方晒晒太阳 |
[1:01:49] | -Get her the hell out of your system! -You don’t buy it, do you? | -让你神智清醒一下! -你不相信吗? |
[1:01:52] | She knew nobody’d buy it. | 她知道没人会相信 |
[1:01:55] | She knew I’d say she did it and nobody’d buy it! | 她知道没人相信我说的话 |
[1:01:58] | She is screwing with your head! Stay away from her! | 她把你搞得神经错乱! 离她远一点! |
[1:02:29] | I heard what happened. | 那件事我听说了 |
[1:02:39] | What good’s a shooter without his gun? | 你没带枪看来更帅 |
[1:02:42] | -How exactly did you find out? -I have attorneys. | -你到底发现了什么? -我有律师 |
[1:02:45] | They have friends. I have friends. | 一些好朋友 |
[1:02:48] | Money buys a lot of attorneys and friends. | 我请了一大堆律师当朋友 |
[1:02:51] | I wouldn’t know about that. I don’t have any money… | 我没办法 我一文不名… |
[1:02:53] | I don’t have any attorneys, and Gus is my only real friend. | 没钱请律师朋友 加斯是唯一的朋友 |
[1:02:57] | I wasn’t talking about real friends. | 我说的不是真正的朋友 |
[1:03:04] | Why doesn’t Gus like me? | 加斯干嘛不喜欢我? |
[1:03:07] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[1:03:09] | -You do? -Yes. | -真的吗? -是的 |
[1:03:13] | You want to go upstairs and have a drink? | 想上楼喝两杯吗? |
[1:03:17] | I didn’t think you’d ask me. | 我以为你不会请我 |
[1:03:20] | I guess you don’t know your character that well. | 你倒真有自知之明 |
[1:03:23] | Maybe, but I’m learning. | 或许 可我学的很快 |
[1:03:27] | Pretty soon I’ll know you better than you know yourself. | 很快我就会比你更了解你自己 |
[1:03:30] | -Don’t be so sure. -Why not? | -别太过自信 -为什么不行? |
[1:03:32] | -I’m very unpredictable. -Unpredictable? | -我非常难以捉摸 -难以捉摸? |
[1:03:45] | You should put some warmth into the place. | 你该加一点暖色调 |
[1:03:47] | You don’t want it to reflect your personality. | 你不想反映出自己性格 |
[1:03:50] | I’m not trying to fool anybody. | 我不喜欢愚弄别人 |
[1:03:51] | Jack Daniels all right? It’s going to have to be. | 还是喝杰克丹尼? |
[1:03:54] | -Ice? -Great. | -加冰块? -好的 |
[1:04:05] | I was expecting you. | 我在等着你来 |
[1:04:11] | K-Mart. A buck, sixty-five. | 超市买的 一块六毛五 |
[1:04:19] | Why don’t you let me do this for you. | 让我来好了 |
[1:04:29] | You like watching me do it, don’t you? | 你喜欢看着我做 对不对? |
[1:04:34] | Could I have a cigarette too, please? | 能不能给我一根烟? |
[1:04:37] | I told you you’d start smoking again. | 我告诉过你戒不掉的 |
[1:04:39] | Would you light it for me? | 替我点个火 |
[1:04:47] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:04:51] | So how much did you pay Nilsen for my file? | 你花了多少钱向尼尔森买档案? |
[1:04:56] | Isn’t he the policeman that you shot, shooter? | 是那个被你干掉的警察吗 枪手? |
[1:05:00] | What if I ask you not to call me “shooter”? | 别叫我枪手 |
[1:05:02] | Okay. How about if I call you Nicky? | 好的 叫你尼基如何? |
[1:05:07] | My wife used to call me Nicky. | 我老婆都是这样叫我 |
[1:05:10] | Yeah, I know. I like it. | 我知道 我喜欢 |
[1:05:18] | Cheers. My friend call me Catherine. | 干杯 朋友都叫我凯瑟琳 |
[1:05:21] | What did Manny Vasquez call you? | 曼尼怎样叫你? |
[1:05:24] | Bitch, mostly. | 大部分时候都叫婊子 |
[1:05:26] | But he meant it affectionately. | 但他那样叫代表亲热 |
[1:05:30] | Do you have any coke? | 你有可卡因吗? |
[1:05:33] | I just love coke with Jack Daniels. | 我喜欢可卡因配上杰克丹尼 |
[1:05:35] | Got a Pepsi in the fridge. | 冰箱里有百事可乐 |
[1:05:38] | It’s not really the same thing now, is it? | 这两种东西不大一样吧? |
[1:05:41] | No, it’s not. | 是不一样 |
[1:05:46] | So where’s this going? | 这是干嘛? |
[1:05:51] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想拿我怎么样? |
[1:05:56] | Say, “what do you want from me, Catherine?” | 你该说 “你到底想拿我怎么样 凯瑟琳?” |
[1:06:01] | What the fuck do you want from me, Catherine? | 你他妈的想拿我怎么样 凯瑟琳? |
[1:06:12] | Brought you something. | 带样东西给你 |
[1:06:18] | Aren’t you going to say thank-you? | 不说声谢谢吗? |
[1:06:23] | -What’s it about? -It’s about a boy who kills his parents. | -内容是什么? -叙述一个杀害双亲的男孩 |
[1:06:26] | They have a play, and he makes it look like an accident. | 然后布置的象是件意外 |
[1:06:33] | Why did he do that? | 干嘛那样做? |
[1:06:36] | To see if he could get away with it. | 看看是否有办法脱罪 |
[1:06:41] | When did you write this? | 你何时写的? |
[1:06:44] | You mean, did I write it before my parents died? | 你是指是否在我父母死前写的? |
[1:06:51] | No. I wrote it years afterwards. | 我过了好几年才写的 |
[1:06:56] | You wont stop following me around now just because you’re on leave? | 你不会因为现在被吊销职务就停止跟踪我吧? |
[1:07:00] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不会 |
[1:07:03] | Good, I’d miss you. | 很好 我会想念你 |
[1:07:05] | You could get in trouble. You’re not really a cop anymore. | 你会惹上麻烦 你不再算警察了 |
[1:07:07] | -I’ll risk it. -Why take the risk? | -我宁愿冒险 -干嘛冒险? |
[1:07:11] | To see if I can get away with it. | 看看我是否能脱罪 |
[1:07:16] | -How’s your new book? -Practically writing itself. | -你的新书怎样? -故事正在进行当中 |
[1:07:21] | I’ll be leaving about midnight, in case you are going to follow me. | 我大概午夜时会离开 如果你想跟踪我的话 |
[1:07:26] | I’ll be at Johnny Boz’s club. I’ll meet you there. | 我会去巴兹的俱乐部 到时候见 |
[1:07:32] | Hi, Gus. | 嗨 加斯 |
[1:07:49] | Forgive me for asking, and I don’t mean to belabor the obvious… | 原谅我请问一下 我不想多费唇舌… |
[1:07:53] | but why’ve you got your head so far up your ass? | 她为什么会让你魂不守舍? |
[1:07:57] | She wants to play. Fine, I can play. | 她想玩 我就陪她玩 |
[1:08:02] | Everybody she plays with dies. | 和她玩的人都死光了 |
[1:08:05] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那种滋味 |
[1:09:02] | Hi. Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[1:16:37] | If you don’t leave her alone, I’ll kill you. | 你再跟着他 我就宰了你 |
[1:16:46] | Let me ask you something, “Rocky.” | 我问你一件事 “洛茜” |
[1:16:50] | Man to man. | 男人和男人之间的对话 |
[1:16:54] | I think she’s the fuck of the century. | 我认为她是世界第一做爱高手 |
[1:17:00] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[1:17:07] | How long you been here? | 你来多久了? |
[1:17:10] | You like watching, don’t you? | 你喜欢在旁边偷看 对不对? |
[1:17:16] | She likes me to watch. | 她喜欢我看她 |
[1:18:03] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:18:10] | “The beach C” | 海滩上 |
[1:18:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:18:58] | I guess Roxy’s not taking this too well. | 洛茜好象不太高兴 |
[1:19:01] | She’s seen me fuck plenty of guys. | 她看过我和很多人做爱 |
[1:19:04] | Well, maybe she saw something she’s never seen before. | 或许她看到些没看过的事 |
[1:19:09] | She’s seen everything before. | 她什么事都见过 |
[1:19:11] | Honey, I thought I’d seen everything before. | 我认为我什么都见识过了 |
[1:19:15] | Did you really think it was so special? | 你真认为自己与众不同? |
[1:19:17] | I told her I thought it was the fuck of the century. | 我说你是世界第一做爱高手 |
[1:19:26] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[1:19:28] | I thought it was a pretty good beginning. | 我认为这是个很好的开始 |
[1:19:36] | What about Roxy? | 洛茜呢? |
[1:19:37] | Is she more fun? | 她更有趣吗? |
[1:19:39] | Would you like her to join us sometime? | 要不要叫她改天一起参加? |
[1:19:42] | -Did she join you and Johnny? -No, he felt intimidated. | -她有参加你和强尼做爱吗? -没有 强尼觉得她太具威胁性 |
[1:19:47] | Look what happened to him. | 看看他的下场 |
[1:19:49] | Tell me, were you frightened last night? | 你昨晚被吓到了吗? |
[1:19:52] | That’s the point, wasn’t it? | 那才是重点吗? |
[1:19:54] | That’s what made it so good. | 那正是好玩的地方 |
[1:19:57] | -You shouldn’t play this game. -Why not? I like it. | -你不该玩这种游戏 -为什么? 我很喜欢 |
[1:20:01] | You’re in over your head. | 你玩的太过火了 |
[1:20:03] | Maybe, but this is how I’ll catch my killer. | 或许吧 但这是我抓凶手的办法 |
[1:20:11] | I’m not going to confess all my secrets just because I have an orgasm. | 我不会在高潮的时候供出一切秘密的 |
[1:20:16] | You won’t learn anything I don’t want you to know. | 我想隐瞒的事 你不会知道 |
[1:20:19] | Yes, I will. Then I’ll nail you. | 我会知道的 我会逮到你 |
[1:20:23] | You’ll just fall in love with me. | 不会的 你会爱上我的 |
[1:20:27] | I’m in love with you already. | 我已经爱上你了 |
[1:20:33] | But I’ll nail you anyway. | 但我还是会逮到你 |
[1:20:36] | You can put that in your book. | 你可以写进书里 |
[1:21:01] | -Thought I’d find you here. -Where the fuck you been? | -我就知道你在这里 -你死到哪里去了? |
[1:21:04] | -I’ve been over to your place. -Easy, cowboy, easy. | -我到处找你 -别急 小子 |
[1:21:09] | -I wasn’t there. -I went over last night too. | -我不在家 -我昨天晚上也去找过你 |
[1:21:14] | Well, I wasn’t there either. | 那时我也不在 |
[1:21:22] | You fucked her. | 你操了她 |
[1:21:24] | God damned, dumb son of a bitch! | 天杀的王八蛋 |
[1:21:27] | You fucked her! | 你操了她! |
[1:21:30] | God damn! You are one… | 你真他妈的… |
[1:21:32] | dumb son of a bitch! | …王八蛋! |
[1:21:34] | Next time, I’ll use a rubber. | 我下次会戴避孕套 |
[1:21:35] | I don’t give a flying, chili bean fart about that! | 我才不管你用什么! |
[1:21:40] | -How about it, Harry. How much? -Thirty-two. | -多少钱? -三十二块 |
[1:21:43] | I’m worried about him, he’s worried about rubbers. | 我在担心他 他在担心避孕套 |
[1:21:46] | You really gotta protect yourself. | 你必须保护自己 |
[1:21:48] | What in the hell for? | 有什么必要? |
[1:21:51] | You think I’m getting any? Sure, I can get laid by blue haired women! | 你想我有机会吗? 我也能找到一些马子上床! |
[1:21:56] | -I don’t like them! -Don’t knock it ’til you tried it! | -但我不喜欢! -你试过才知道! |
[1:22:06] | Feeling better? | 好一点了吗? |
[1:22:07] | I feel fine. | 很好 |
[1:22:10] | How could you fuck her? | 你怎么能跟她上床? |
[1:22:13] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:22:18] | You want to die, Hoss? | 你活的不耐烦了? |
[1:22:20] | What is it? Those tourists? | 是因为那些观光客的意外? |
[1:22:24] | You still so bad about that, you’re wiggling your way into an ice pick? | 你仍然为那件事感到遗憾? 索性投向一根冰锥的怀抱? |
[1:22:28] | Got too many, god damn tourists coming here anyway! | 这里该死的观光客太多了 |
[1:22:31] | -Hold it down. -Plenty more where they came from! | -别这样 -观光客多得是 来自世界各地! |
[1:22:45] | I’m not afraid of her. | 我不会怕她 |
[1:22:47] | Why the hell not? | 干嘛不怕? |
[1:22:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:22:53] | I’m just not. | 就是不怕 |
[1:22:54] | That’s her pussy talking! It ain’t your brain! | 都是她的私处害你神魂颠倒! |
[1:22:57] | Come on. | 拜托好不好 |
[1:23:08] | I.A. Did a track on Lieutenant Martin D-for-dickhead Nilsen. | 风纪组去追查尼尔森身前的物品 |
[1:23:12] | They found a safety deposit box with $50,000 in it… | 发现一个保险箱装了五万美金… |
[1:23:15] | taken out three months ago and not used since. | 三个月前领出来尚未花用 |
[1:23:20] | That doesn’t make any sense. She didn’t know me three months ago. | 这样没道理 三个月前她还不认识我 |
[1:23:23] | Maybe it wasn’t her that paid him. | 或许不是她付的钱 |
[1:23:25] | Maybe the money was for something else. How the fuck do I know? | 或许这钱有别的用途 天知道 |
[1:23:31] | I’m just an old city cowboy trying not to fall out of his saddle. | 我现在是泥菩萨过江自身难保 |
[1:23:50] | -All right, cowboy? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[1:23:53] | Come on. I’m going to drive you home. | 来吧! 载你回家 |
[1:23:55] | In that little piss-ant car of yours? | 坐你那部烂车? |
[1:23:58] | Hell, no. I ain’t getting no back pain disability retirement. | 不必了 我不想退休时患上背痛 |
[1:24:02] | I’m gonna get a full pension and a real gold-plate Seiko watch. | 我想得到全额退休金加上一副镀金的精工表 |
[1:24:07] | I’m driving you… | 快点 我载你回家… |
[1:24:09] | You’re not driving my Cadillac car! | 我才不让你这混小子开我的凯迪拉克! |
[1:24:11] | I won’t let no head-up-his-ass person drive my Cadillac car! | 不行 不能让你这混小子开 |
[1:24:16] | So long! | 再见了 |
[1:26:17] | You wanna play? Come on! | 你喜欢玩就上啊! |
[1:27:30] | Lieutenant! I got the information. | 队长! 有情报了 |
[1:27:32] | Get it down here! | 快下来说! |
[1:27:34] | You signed your name to this crock of shit? | 这是你的自白书吗? |
[1:27:36] | Why not? It was an accident. | 这本来就是意外 |
[1:27:38] | “Your driving around North Beach and this car won’t get out of the way.” | “你在这附近开车闲逛 碰上这辆车闪躲不及” |
[1:27:42] | I don’t think she meant to go off the edge. | 我不认为她想自杀 |
[1:27:44] | -Could we have him for a minute? -No, you can’t! | -插嘴一下 -闪一边去! |
[1:27:47] | Don’t fuck with me on this. I don’t need a reason to put your ass in a sling. | 别跟我扯淡 我可以叫你吃不完兜着走 |
[1:27:51] | Full name is Roxanne Hardy. Last known address, Cloverdale, California. | 全名是洛珊·哈迪 上一个地址是加州克劳弗 |
[1:27:54] | No priors, no convictions. | 完全没有前科 |
[1:27:56] | Car is registered to Catherine Trammel. | 车子登记在凯瑟琳·楚梅名下 |
[1:28:00] | -You knew her! -I met her at Trammel’s house. | -你认识她! 对不对? -我在楚梅家见过她 |
[1:28:02] | All I did was write her name down. | 记下她的名字 |
[1:28:03] | You wrote her name down and then big surprise… | 你记下她的名字… |
[1:28:06] | she rolls her car down a hill and dies. | 然后她开车滑下山坡 死在了你面前 |
[1:28:09] | -Is that what you’re telling me? -That’s all I know. | -你是这个意思吗? -我所知仅有这些 |
[1:28:13] | You know what then? Fuck you! | 你想知道吗 去你妈的 |
[1:28:18] | -I want you at Dr. Garner’s office… -I told you to stay away from Trammel! | -我想你去嘉纳大夫的办公室… -我叫你离楚梅远一点! |
[1:28:21] | You didn’t tell me to stay away from the car! | 你没叫我离她的车子远一点! |
[1:28:23] | I want you at Dr. Garner’s office! | 我叫你九点去嘉纳大夫的办公室 |
[1:28:25] | Who are you selling my file to now? | 你们这次要把我的档案卖给谁? |
[1:28:29] | You are out of control, Curran. You hear me? | 你发神经了 柯伦 你听到没? |
[1:28:41] | Hello, Nick. This is Dr. Myron… | 你好 尼克 这是麦伦大夫… |
[1:28:44] | and Dr. McElwaine. | 麦克温大夫 |
[1:28:48] | They’ve been asked to consult with me on this psychiatric evaluation. | 他们是被请来一起和我替你做精神状态评估 |
[1:28:53] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[1:29:02] | We understand you’re having difficulty controlling your temper lately. | 据说你最近常常难以控制脾气 |
[1:29:05] | Only in regard to one person. | 都是关于某一个人 |
[1:29:09] | Do you think Lieutenant Nilsen deserved to die? | 你认为尼尔森死有余辜吗? |
[1:29:14] | I didn’t know him well enough. | 我根本不太了解他 |
[1:29:16] | I won’t miss him. | 我也不会想念他 |
[1:29:20] | When you recollect your childhood… | 当你想起你的童年… |
[1:29:23] | are your recollections pleasing to you? | 那些回忆令你愉快吗? |
[1:29:29] | Number one: I don’t remember how often I jerked off, but it was a lot. | 第一点 这不知被挑起多少遍了 但的确很多次 |
[1:29:33] | Number two: I wasn’t pissed off at my dad… | 第二点 我不生我老爸的气… |
[1:29:36] | even when I was old enough to know what he and mom did in the bedroom. | 就算我知道他和妈在房间干好事 |
[1:29:38] | Number three: I don’t look in the toilet before I flush. | 第三点 我冲马桶时不会多看 |
[1:29:42] | Number four: I haven’t wet my bed for a long time. | 第四点 我已很久没尿床 |
[1:29:45] | Number five… | 第五点… |
[1:29:47] | why don’t the two of you go fuck yourselves. | 你们两个死一边去 |
[1:29:50] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[1:29:59] | What’s your problem? I’m trying to help. | 你到底是怎么回事? 我一直想办法帮你 |
[1:30:01] | -Why won’t you let me? -I don’t want your help! | -你为什么就不能合作点? -我不要你帮忙! |
[1:30:03] | -I don’t need it. -Yes, you do! | -我不需要 -你需要! |
[1:30:05] | Something’s going on. | 你有事瞒我 |
[1:30:07] | You’re sleeping with her, aren’t you? | 你和她上床对不对? |
[1:30:09] | -Why are you interested in her? -My interest is in you, not her. | -你对她干嘛这么有兴趣? -我的兴趣是你 不是她 |
[1:30:13] | She seduces and manipulates people. | 她会勾引别人 操纵别人 |
[1:30:15] | -She’ll do anything she can… -I thought you hardly knew her? | -她会想尽一切办法… -我以为你跟她不熟 |
[1:30:18] | -I know the type. I’m a psychologist. -That means… | -我是心理医生 我知道这种人 -什么意思… |
[1:30:21] | you manipulate people too! | 你也一样会操纵别人! |
[1:30:23] | You’re a practicing psychologist. | 你是职业的心理医生 |
[1:30:26] | You’re better at it than she is! | 你比她还高明! |
[1:30:29] | I feel sorry for you! | 我替你遗憾 尼克! |
[1:31:30] | I should have known. | 我早该料到 |
[1:31:36] | I came in to the house. | 我当时在屋里 |
[1:31:38] | When we were down on the beach… | 然后我们到海滩上… |
[1:31:42] | she looked at me so strangely. | 她用诡异的眼光看着我 |
[1:31:47] | She left right after you. | 你走之后 她就离开了 |
[1:31:54] | I… | 我… |
[1:31:57] | I shouldn’t have let her watch us. | 我不该让她看见我们 |
[1:32:02] | She wanted to watch me all the time. | 她一向喜欢看做爱 |
[1:32:11] | She tried to kill you, didn’t she? | 她试图杀你 对不对? |
[1:32:16] | -Did you like her to watch you? -You think I told her to kill you? | -你喜欢她看你吗? -你以为我叫她去杀你吗? |
[1:32:20] | No. | 不是 |
[1:32:25] | Everybody that I care about… | 我关心的… |
[1:32:29] | dies. | …都死光了 |
[1:32:50] | Make love to me. | 跟我做爱 |
[1:33:12] | You think she killed Johnny Boz? | 你想强尼是她杀的吗? |
[1:33:16] | For what, to set me up? | 为什么? 陷害我吗? |
[1:33:19] | She loved me. She wouldn’t frame me. | 她爱我 她不会害我 |
[1:33:22] | -Maybe she got jealous of Johnny too. -No, she didn’t. | -或许她也嫉妒强尼 -不会 |
[1:33:27] | She’d never get jealous before. | 她以前从来不会嫉妒 |
[1:33:30] | She got excited. | 她只会感到兴奋 |
[1:33:35] | I don’t have luck with women. | 我没有女人缘 |
[1:33:39] | There was this girl… | 我大学时… |
[1:33:42] | I met when I was in college. | …认识一个女孩 |
[1:33:44] | I slept with her once. | 我和她上过一次床 |
[1:33:46] | She started following me around, taking my picture. | 她开始缠着我不放 偷照相片 |
[1:33:51] | She dyed her hair, copied my clothes. | 她染了头发 模仿我穿衣服 |
[1:33:55] | Lisa… | 好象叫丽莎… |
[1:33:58] | something, Oberman. | 欧伯曼的 |
[1:34:04] | It was awful. | 真恐怖 |
[1:34:08] | I thought you didn’t make confessions. | 我以为你不会这么坦白 |
[1:34:14] | I never did before. | 我从前不会 |
[1:34:27] | Another nice girl. | 又一个漂亮女孩 |
[1:34:47] | How old was she when it happened? | 事发时她多大? |
[1:34:48] | Sixteen. | 十六岁 |
[1:34:51] | We seal juvenile records until they’re deceased. | 她少年时的记录被封起来 |
[1:34:53] | That’s why you couldn’t find it in your computer. | 所以你在电脑上查不到 |
[1:34:55] | What was the motive? | 动机是什么? |
[1:34:58] | She said she didn’t know. Just sort of did it on impulse. | 她说她不知道 只凭一股冲动 |
[1:35:01] | The razor just happened to be there. That’s what she said. | 剃刀正好放在那里 她是这样说的 |
[1:35:10] | -Help yourself to some coffee. -Thanks. | -想喝咖啡自己来 -谢了 |
[1:35:14] | I don’t understand what the hell is going on here. | 我这下真的搞糊涂了 |
[1:35:17] | It ain’t hard, Hoss. This young farm girl… | 没那么困难 这个纯朴的农家女孩… |
[1:35:20] | got tired of all that attention going to her little brothers… | 认为大家都偏爱她的弟弟们… |
[1:35:23] | so she fixed them. | 干脆把他们做了 |
[1:35:26] | Just like old Hazel Dobkins fixed her whole family. | 就如艾索把一家子全做了 |
[1:35:29] | Except young Roxy, here, didn’t use a wedding present. | 只是小洛茜当时没结婚礼物 |
[1:35:31] | She used daddy’s razor. | 她用老爸的剃刀 |
[1:35:43] | Sure makes you wonder what they talk about… | 你现在明白她们坐在营火前… |
[1:35:45] | when they sit in front of the campfire at night. | 都在聊些什么 |
[1:35:48] | You ever met a friend of hers that hasn’t killed somebody? | 你认识她那几个无辜的朋友 |
[1:35:51] | Must of beat your ordinary, every day girl talk. | 你以为天下女孩都一样 |
[1:35:54] | I’m not sure, anymore, she did it. | 我不大确认是她干的 |
[1:35:57] | Which one we talking about now? | 你到底在说谁? |
[1:35:59] | We know Hazel did it. We know young Roxy did it. | 我们知道是艾索干的 小洛茜也干过 |
[1:36:03] | And the other one… | 另一个呢… |
[1:36:04] | She’s got that magna cum laude pussy that fried up your brain. | 她的私处欲火难消 把你的脑袋都烤焦了 |
[1:36:28] | “Oberman, Mark W., Donald M.” | “欧伯曼…马克…唐纳” |
[1:36:32] | Sorry, no “Lisa.” | 抱歉 没有 “丽莎” |
[1:36:34] | You sure about the year? | 你肯定吗? |
[1:36:36] | Catherine Tramell graduated in ’83. | 楚梅是八三年毕业的 |
[1:36:39] | She said Lisa Oberman was here at the same time. | 她说丽莎也是同一年 |
[1:36:46] | Yeah, we have Tramell. | 没错 有楚梅 |
[1:36:51] | But no Lisa Oberman. | 没有丽莎欧伯曼 |
[1:36:53] | Are you sure? There can’t be a mistake? | 你确定没搞错吗? |
[1:36:57] | Only if you’re making it, Detective. | 除非是你搞错了 |
[1:37:14] | Hazel, this is Nick. I told you all about him. | 艾索 这是我说过的尼克 |
[1:37:17] | Nick, this is Hazel Dobkins. | 这是艾索·达普金斯 |
[1:37:19] | You’re the shooter, aren’t you? | 你就是那个开枪的 |
[1:37:21] | How are you? | 幸会 |
[1:37:23] | Fine, thank you. Can I speak to you for a minute? | 谢谢 可以谈一下吗? |
[1:37:26] | Would you wait for me in the car? I’ll be right there. | 宝贝 你去车里等我 我马上过去 |
[1:37:31] | Good-bye, shooter. | 再见 枪手 |
[1:37:35] | You like to hang out with murderers, or what? | 你喜欢和凶手鬼混 |
[1:37:38] | -You know that Roxy was involved… -Yes, of course, I knew. | -你知道洛茜是… -我当然知道 |
[1:37:41] | I write about unusual people, and sometimes when I do my research… | 我写的都是不寻常的人… |
[1:37:44] | I get involved with them. | 有时候为了研究他们必须如此 |
[1:37:46] | It happened with you. | 你的情形也一样 |
[1:37:50] | Killing isn’t like smoking. | 杀人和抽烟不一样 |
[1:37:53] | You can quit. | 可以戒掉 |
[1:37:57] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:38:01] | I promised I’d get her home by 6:00. | 我保证六点前一定会回家 |
[1:38:03] | She just loves “America’s Most Wanted.” | 她要看那时的《全美最高通缉》 |
[1:38:06] | There was no Lisa Oberman when you were at Berkeley. | 你在伯克利分校时根本没丽莎这个人 |
[1:38:10] | What are you doing? Checking up on me? | 你在调查我吗? |
[1:38:13] | For what? I said “Hoberman.” | 什么意思? 我说的是 “何伯曼” |
[1:38:19] | “Hoberman.” Lisa Hoberman, with an H. | “何伯曼” 丽莎·何伯曼 开头是 “H” |
[1:38:24] | You do? | 有吗? |
[1:38:28] | All right. Thank you very much. | 多谢 |
[1:38:33] | You know I can get my butt kicked for this. | 被人知道稳被炒鱿鱼 |
[1:38:37] | You’re not even supposed to be here. Come on, Sam. | 你不该进来的 |
[1:38:39] | This is only gonna take a minute. Yeah. | 山姆 一下就好了 |
[1:38:51] | Bring it up. | 调出来 |
[1:38:55] | That’s Dr. Garner, isn’t it? | 这不是嘉纳大夫吗? |
[1:39:00] | Bring up ’83. | 调八三年的资料 |
[1:39:19] | You shouldn’t leave your door open. | 你不该把门开着 |
[1:39:23] | I didn’t. There’s something wrong with my lock. | 我没有 锁有点问题 |
[1:39:26] | What do you want? | 有何贵干? |
[1:39:28] | Tell me about Catherine. | 告诉我凯瑟琳的事 |
[1:39:32] | She told you, didn’t she? | 她告诉你了 对不对? |
[1:39:35] | What did she tell me? | 她告诉我什么了? |
[1:39:40] | I slept with her once in school. | 我在学校和她上过一次 |
[1:39:43] | I was just a kid. I was experimenting. | 只是为了好玩 是为了做实验 |
[1:39:46] | It was just that one time. | 就那么一次 |
[1:39:50] | She developed a fixation on me. | 她开始迷恋我 |
[1:39:53] | She styled her hair like mine, wore the same kind of clothes as I did. | 把头发染成我的颜色 和我穿同样的衣服 |
[1:39:56] | It scared me. | 把我吓到了 |
[1:40:01] | Isn’t that what she told you? | 她是这样告诉你的? |
[1:40:04] | She said it was you. | 她说是你 |
[1:40:06] | You dressed like her. You dyed your hair blonde… | 你穿成和她一样 头发染成金色… |
[1:40:08] | I did dye my hair. It had nothing to do with her. | 我是染了头发 那和她无关 |
[1:40:11] | I was a redhead for a while too. Did you know Noah Goldstein? | 你认识高斯丁吗? |
[1:40:13] | I had him for two classes. You saw all the reports. | 我选了他的两门课 |
[1:40:16] | Phil copied you. You never said anything! | 你什么都知道 却从来不说! |
[1:40:17] | What am I supposed to say? | 你要我说什么? |
[1:40:19] | “I’m not gay, but I did fuck your suspect”? | “我不是同性恋 但我操了你的疑犯? “ |
[1:40:24] | I was embarrassed. It was the only time I’d been with a woman. | 我很不好意思 我只和女人上床一次 |
[1:40:31] | She’s really sick, you know. | 她根本是病态 |
[1:40:33] | Do you know what she’s doing? | 你猜她干了什么? |
[1:40:35] | She knows I went to Berkeley. She knows I knew Noah. | 她知道我在伯克莱认识高斯丁 |
[1:40:38] | She makes up this story about me. | 她替我编造这些故事 |
[1:40:40] | She’s handing you somebody who’s obsessed with her. | 她骗你说有人迷恋她 |
[1:40:43] | She didn’t hand you to me. She doesn’t know who you are. | 她没骗我 她根本不知道你是谁 |
[1:40:45] | You told me about a Lisa Hoberman. | 她只说是丽莎·何伯曼 |
[1:40:47] | She knows you’d find out who Lisa is. You’re a good cop. | 她知道你会找出来 你是个能干的警察 |
[1:40:51] | She tell you casually? | 她不经意间说出来的? |
[1:40:53] | Make it seem irrelevant? | 看来似乎不是安排的? |
[1:40:57] | Did she tell you in bed? | 她在床上告诉你的? |
[1:41:02] | That’s what I’d do. | 我也会这样做 |
[1:41:07] | Why’d you change your name? | 你干嘛改名? |
[1:41:09] | I got married. He called me “Beth.” | 我结婚了 他叫我贝丝 |
[1:41:12] | He was on staff at the clinic in Salinas. | 他在沙林纳诊所执业 |
[1:41:15] | Didn’t last long. | 没待了多久 |
[1:41:20] | Do you really think that I could kill someone? | 尼克 你以为我会杀人吗? |
[1:41:23] | I never even met Johnny Boz! | 我根本没碰过强尼·巴兹! |
[1:41:25] | And what about Nilsen? What motive would I have to kill him? | 我又有什么动机杀尼尔森? |
[1:41:29] | You should get that lock fixed. God… | 把锁修好 |
[1:41:31] | She’s evil! She’s brilliant! | 她是个魔鬼! 她聪明绝顶! |
[1:42:00] | Did I scare you? | 吓到你了? |
[1:42:02] | I wanted to surprise you. | 本想给你一个惊喜 |
[1:42:05] | -What’s wrong? -I found Lisa Hoberman. | -有什么不对? -我找到丽莎·何伯曼了 |
[1:42:08] | Oh, you did? What’s she doing? | 是吗? 她现在怎样 |
[1:42:13] | You’re not going to tell me what she’s doing. | 你不打算告诉我 |
[1:42:16] | I thought we were done playing games. I did too. | 我们是在玩什么游戏吧 我也是在玩 |
[1:42:20] | She said you got it backwards. | 她说你缠着她不放 |
[1:42:21] | She said you styled your hair like she did. | 把头发染的和她一样 |
[1:42:24] | And you believed her. | 你相信她 |
[1:42:27] | I had to go to the campus police and file a report about her. | 我曾去校园警局检举她 |
[1:42:33] | -I suppose you still think I kill people too? -No | -你八成认为人是我杀的 -不 |
[1:42:41] | Liar. | 说谎 |
[1:42:46] | -Who’d you say you’re with? -Homicide, San Francisco. | -你说是哪里? -旧金山凶杀组 |
[1:42:53] | Here we go. | 在这里 |
[1:42:55] | Kind of. | 之类的 |
[1:42:57] | There was a report about Lisa Hoberman, January, 1980. | 的确有人报案检举丽莎·何伯曼 是在80年1月 |
[1:43:00] | -But it’s out of here. -Who’s got it? | -但不在这里 -谁拿去了? |
[1:43:03] | One of your guys. Nilsen. | 你们的人…尼尔森 |
[1:43:06] | -You know him? -Yeah. | -认识他? -认识 |
[1:43:08] | Thanks a lot. | 谢了 |
[1:43:10] | Tell him to bring it back. He’s had it a whole year. | 叫他拿回来 他拿走一年了 |
[1:43:14] | So Nilsen had a report on Beth. You don’t know what was in it. | 尼尔森拿了档案又怎样 你也不知里面写什么 |
[1:43:17] | -Catherine told me what was in it. -If she’s telling you the truth. | -凯瑟琳告诉我了 -她说的话能信吗 |
[1:43:19] | Gus, don’t you get it? | 加斯 你还不明白吗? |
[1:43:21] | If Beth killed Johnny Boz to frame Catherine… | 如果是贝丝杀了强尼陷害凯瑟琳… |
[1:43:23] | she wouldn’t want anybody to know what happened in Berkeley! | 她怕别人知道伯克利的往事! |
[1:43:25] | But Nilsen found out about it. That gives her the motive to kill him. | 但被尼尔森发现了 使她有动机杀他 |
[1:43:28] | How did she know Nilsen found out, if it happened? | 她怎么知道尼尔森发现了? |
[1:43:31] | He probably asked her! | 他是风纪队长 或许他去问她! |
[1:43:34] | She’d have to be nuttier than a 20 pound fruitcake! | 她一点也不象是神经病! |
[1:43:36] | She’s not the one who hangs out with multiple murderers! | 她也不象是连续杀人狂! |
[1:43:39] | -You’re girlfriend is! -She’s a writer! That’s her job! | -是你女朋友干的! -她是作家 那是她的工作! |
[1:43:42] | I don’t buy it. There must be somebody at Berkeley who knows what happened! | 我才不信 伯克利分校一定有人知道真相 |
[1:43:45] | I know what happened! Catherine told me! | 我知道真相! 凯瑟琳说的! |
[1:43:47] | Everything she says has checked out! You got tweety birds… | 我都去查过了! |
[1:43:50] | fluttering around in your head! | 你真的是脑袋长疮了! |
[1:43:52] | You think you can fuck like minks, raise rug rats… | 你认为你可以到处乱搞上床 |
[1:43:55] | and live happily ever after? | 然后永远逍遥自在吗? |
[1:43:57] | Oh, man! | 少来了! |
[1:44:11] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[1:44:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[1:44:15] | I decided to give you a second chance. | 我决定再给你一次机会 |
[1:44:19] | -I missed you. -I wasn’t gone long enough. | -我想你 -我才刚走你就想我 |
[1:44:23] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗? |
[1:44:25] | No. | 不想 |
[1:44:37] | Why don’t you come over here and tell me no. | 过来告诉我你不想我 |
[1:44:44] | -I’ve seen them before. -Yeah? | 我已经看过了 |
[1:44:46] | Well, you might not see them again. | 不想再多看几眼吗? |
[1:44:49] | My book’s nearly finished. | 我的书快完成了 |
[1:44:51] | My detective’s almost dead. | 书中探长也快死了 |
[1:44:53] | So I’ve got time for a last cigarette? | 我可以吸最后一根烟吗? |
[1:44:55] | Afterwards. | 日后再说 |
[1:45:09] | I’ve got to do some research tomorrow morning. | 我明天早上要作些研究 |
[1:45:12] | I’m good at research. I’ll help you. | 研究我很在行 我来帮你 |
[1:45:15] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[1:45:17] | What are you researching? | 你打算研究什么? |
[1:45:19] | Oh… | 哦… |
[1:45:21] | a new ending to your book. | 替你的书找新的结局 |
[1:45:24] | Oh, really? What’s the twist? | 真的? 怎么弄? |
[1:45:27] | The detective falls for the wrong girl. | 探长爱上不该爱的女人 |
[1:45:31] | But he doesn’t die. | 但他没死 |
[1:45:35] | So what happens to him? | 他结果怎样了? |
[1:45:39] | They fuck like minks, raise rug rats… | 他们不停疯狂的做爱… |
[1:45:43] | and live happily ever after. | 永远过着幸福的日子 |
[1:45:46] | It won’t sell. | 这不会畅销 |
[1:45:49] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[1:45:52] | Somebody has to die. | 总得有人死掉 |
[1:45:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:46:00] | Somebody always does. | 天天有人死 |
[1:46:20] | Morning. I’m looking for a Dr. Garner. | 早安 我找嘉纳大夫 |
[1:46:23] | She doesn’t work here anymore. She’s in San Francisco with the police. | 她已不在这工作了 她好象去旧金山警局 |
[1:46:26] | Actually, I’m looking for her husband. | 我找的是他丈夫 |
[1:46:28] | -He works here too, doesn’t he? -Dr. Joseph Garner? | -他也在这里工作吧? -约瑟夫嘉纳? |
[1:46:31] | -She married? -You know him? | -她结婚了? -你认识他? |
[1:46:33] | He died about five or six years ago. | 他五六年前就去世了 |
[1:46:36] | -How did he die? -He was shot. | -怎么死的? -中弹身亡 |
[1:46:42] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[1:46:44] | He was walking home from work. | 他下班走路回家 |
[1:46:48] | He only lived a couple of blocks from the clinic. | 他住所离办公室很近 |
[1:46:51] | Somebody just drove by and shot him. | 有人开车经过射死她 |
[1:46:52] | -What was the murder weapon? -Revolver, .38. Unrecovered. | -是谋杀吗? -点三八左轮手枪 |
[1:46:56] | -Watch yourself. -Were there any suspects? | -小心些 -有疑犯吗? |
[1:46:59] | No suspects, no motive. Unsolved. | 没有疑犯 没有动机 无头悬案 |
[1:47:02] | Was his wife ever a suspect? | 他的太太有嫌疑吗? |
[1:47:06] | One of your guys was down here from Frisco a year ago. | 一年前旧金山也有人来问过 |
[1:47:10] | He was asking the same, exact thing. | 他问了同样的问题 |
[1:47:12] | You mind telling me what’s going on? | 可以告诉我怎么回事吗? |
[1:47:14] | Routine. | 例行公事 |
[1:47:17] | That’s exactly what he said. | 他是那样说的 |
[1:47:19] | Now I got two of you guys telling me it’s “routine.” | 现在你又来说是 “例行公事” |
[1:47:22] | You remember what the other guy’s name was? | 记得那家伙的名字吗? |
[1:47:25] | No. I can’t really say that I do. | 不记得 我想不能确认 |
[1:47:29] | Nilsen? | 尼尔森? |
[1:47:32] | Yeah. That was it. | 没错 正是 |
[1:47:36] | -So was she ever a suspect? -No. | -她曾经是疑犯吗? -不 |
[1:47:40] | There was some talk. | 是有些闲言闲语 |
[1:47:42] | But it never panned out. | 但一直没有证据 |
[1:47:44] | -What kind of talk? -Girlfriend. | -说些什么? -女人 |
[1:47:47] | He had a girlfriend? | 他有别的女人? |
[1:47:49] | No. | 不 |
[1:47:52] | She did. | 是她有女人 |
[1:47:56] | But like I said, it never panned out. | 如我所说 没有证据 |
[1:48:02] | Thank you. Hope that helped you out. | 谢谢 希望对你有帮助 |
[1:48:05] | Yes, you did. You sure did. | 是的 你帮了大忙 |
[1:48:39] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[1:48:42] | I finished my research. | 我弄完了我的研究 |
[1:48:44] | -I finished my book. -So how does it end? | -我的书写完了 -故事是怎么结尾的呢? |
[1:48:48] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[1:48:50] | She kills him. | 她杀了他 |
[1:48:55] | Good-bye, Nick. | 再见 尼克 |
[1:48:59] | Good-bye? | 再见? |
[1:49:01] | Yeah. I finished my book. | 对 我的书写完了 |
[1:49:06] | Didn’t you hear me? | 你没听见吗? |
[1:49:08] | Your character’s dead. | 你的人物死了 |
[1:49:12] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[1:49:18] | What do you want, flowers? | 你还在等什么 送花吗? |
[1:49:20] | I’ll send you an autographed copy. | 我会给你一本我亲笔签的书 |
[1:49:24] | What is this, some kind of joke? | 这是干嘛 你在开什么玩笑? |
[1:49:32] | You playing a game here? | 我们不是在玩游戏吗? |
[1:49:34] | The games are over. | 游戏结束了 |
[1:49:38] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[1:49:39] | It was the fuck of the century, shooter. | 它是本世纪最轰动的书 枪手 |
[1:49:57] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[1:50:26] | Catherine Tramell’s roommate, freshman year? | 凯瑟琳·楚梅大学一年级的室友 |
[1:50:28] | I just got a call from her. She’s in Oakland. Come on! | 我刚接到她电话 她在奥克兰 快上车 |
[1:50:34] | I’ve been phoning people from her dorm all day. | 我找了他宿舍的朋友 找了一整天 |
[1:50:36] | She must’ve heard I was trying to reach her. | 她大概知道我想联络到她 |
[1:50:38] | Says she knows all about Catherine and Lisa Hoberman. | 她说她知道 凯瑟琳和丽莎·何伯曼的底细 |
[1:50:44] | You feeling okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:50:48] | Here’s something else. | 还有一件事 |
[1:50:50] | Johnny Boz’s psychiatrist has an office on Van Ness. | 强尼·巴兹的心理医生在凡内士有个办公室 |
[1:50:53] | Guess who he shares space with? | 猜猜看他和谁共用那办公室? |
[1:50:55] | Dr. Elizabeth Garner. | 是伊丽莎白·嘉纳大夫 |
[1:51:00] | What in the hell’s the matter with you? | 你究竟是怎么一回事? |
[1:51:17] | I’ll be in suite 405. | 我会在405号房 |
[1:51:22] | -Where the hell you going? -I’m going with you. | -你要上哪去? -和你一起去呀 |
[1:51:24] | You’re on leave, Hoss. | 你在休假 |
[1:51:26] | It ain’t gonna take long. | 我不会去很久的 |
[1:53:52] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[1:53:53] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[1:53:55] | Put your fucking hands up! | 把你他妈的手举起来! |
[1:53:57] | I got a message to meet Gus here. | 加斯在我留言机上留言要会我 |
[1:53:59] | -Where is he? -Don’t you move! | -他在哪里? -别动 叫你别动! |
[1:54:01] | I know about your husband! You still like girls, Beth? | 我知道你先生是怎么回事! 你仍然是女同性恋吗 贝丝? |
[1:54:05] | -What? -Take you hands out of your pocket! | -什么? -把你的手从口袋里拿出来! |
[1:54:08] | -Take them out! -What’s wrong with you? | -把手拿出来! -你是怎么了? |
[1:54:11] | Take them out! | 把手拿出来! |
[1:54:32] | I loved you. | 我爱你 |
[1:54:50] | Oh, God! | 老天! |
[1:55:15] | What made you think she had a gun? | 你为什么会以为她有枪? |
[1:55:20] | What was she doing here? What was Gus doing here? | 她跑到这里来干嘛? 加斯在这做什么? |
[1:55:27] | Lieutenant. | 队长 |
[1:55:57] | One of ours. | 我们的人 |
[1:56:01] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:56:04] | We’ll have to check Beth’s apartment. | 我们得去搜贝丝的住所 |
[1:56:09] | Thirty-eight caliber revolver. | 点三八口径的左轮枪 |
[1:56:11] | In the bookcase, behind some books. | 藏在书架上 |
[1:56:16] | Have ballistics check it for Nilsen. | 查查它是不是杀尼尔森那把枪 |
[1:56:19] | Lieutenant. You better come in here. | 你最好进来看一下 |
[1:56:51] | I guess that’s it. | 我想大致是这样了 |
[1:57:09] | Definitely not. We feel all the evidence points to Dr. Elizabeth Garner. | 绝对不是 所有证据都对伊莉莎白·嘉纳不利 |
[1:57:14] | We checked. It’s her size. | 我们查过了 是她的尺寸没错 |
[1:57:16] | She probably heard you on the stairway and dumped this stuff. | 她在楼梯听到你声音 就把假发扔了 |
[1:57:18] | There’s no suite 405. | 这里没有405 |
[1:57:20] | Catherine Tramell’s freshman roommate is dead. | 凯瑟琳·楚梅的大一室友… |
[1:57:22] | She died of leukemia two years ago. | 两年前就因血癌去世了 |
[1:57:24] | -Here’s a fax of her death certificate. -What about Salinas? | -这是她的死亡证明 -莎莉娜如何? |
[1:57:27] | Yeah, hold on. Jack! | 是吗 等等 杰克! |
[1:57:31] | Did you check Nilsen’s office for any files on Beth Garner? | 你去尼尔森办公室找过嘉纳的档案没? |
[1:57:33] | No police report from Berkeley. Nothing at all about Salinas. | 伯克利那没有任何警方档案 |
[1:57:37] | I’m back. | 是我 |
[1:57:40] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:57:42] | Ballistics says the .38 we found in her apartment was used on Nilsen. | 专家说那把点三八口径的左轮枪 与尼尔森的伤口吻合 |
[1:57:45] | No registration. They’re checking with Salinas. | 没有登记 |
[1:57:48] | The ice pick was the same brand and model as the Boz weapon. | 冰锥和巴兹那案子的凶器同一个牌子 外形也一样 |
[1:57:51] | Checked the tape machines at Dr. Garner’s apartment and office… | 查过了嘉纳住所和办公室的电话录音… |
[1:57:53] | both here and the one on Van Ness. | 全部的办公室 |
[1:57:55] | There’s no message from Gus on any of them. | 加斯没在任何地方留言 |
[1:57:56] | The tape in her apartment was unused. | 她公寓里的录音机没有用过 |
[1:57:58] | Johnny Boz’s psychiatrist says he thinks he remembers… | 强尼·巴兹的心理医生说… |
[1:58:01] | Dr. Garner and Boz meeting at a Christmas party at his house. | 他记得嘉纳和巴兹是一年前… |
[1:58:04] | A year ago. | 在他家举行的圣诞派对中认识的 |
[1:58:09] | You just can’t tell about people, can you? | 人心莫测 对不对? |
[1:58:14] | Even the ones you think you know inside and out. | 即便是上过床的女人 |
[1:58:21] | Congratulations, Curran. | 恭喜 柯伦 |
[1:59:24] | I heard about what happened. | 我听说了… |
[1:59:28] | On TV. | 电视上放了 |
[1:59:42] | I can’t allow myself to care about you. | 我不能对你用情 |
[1:59:49] | I can’t allow myself… | 我不能对… |
[1:59:52] | to care. | 任何人用情 |
[1:59:57] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做的 |
[2:00:00] | Please. I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做的 |
[2:00:04] | I lose everybody. | 我失去了所有的人 |
[2:00:07] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[2:01:55] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 尼克? |
[2:01:59] | Fuck like minks… | 拼命做爱… |
[2:02:03] | raise rug rats and live happily ever after. | 象老鼠一样幸福地活下去 |
[2:02:17] | I hate rug rats. | 我讨厌老鼠 |
[2:02:22] | Fuck like minks, forget the rug rats… | 那拼命做爱好了 别管耗子了… |
[2:02:25] | and live happily ever after. | 幸福地活下去 |