Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑吃黑(Banshee)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑吃黑(Banshee)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] So, where’s your place? 你住的小屋在哪
[00:11] About a mile through the woods. 穿过树林一英里吧
[00:14] This is rustic. 大农村
[00:17] Some backyard you got here. 你的后院很大啊
[00:21] Yeah, I like the quiet. 我喜欢这里的安静
[00:23] Ugh, I fucking hate it. 我讨厌死安静了
[00:26] What, too many voices in your head? 怎么 你脑海中有太多声音吗
[00:30] You have no idea. 你无法想象
[00:33] You should talk to someone about that. 你应该找人聊聊
[00:36] Why the hell do you think I gave you a ride? 你以为我为什么载你一程
[00:41] Well, you’re just so honest. 你真是诚实
[00:45] I’m honest. You’re silent. 我诚实 你安静
[00:47] We both got our things. 我们都有自己的问题
[00:51] So what’s your real damage? 真正让你受伤的是什么
[00:55] I mean, you’re obviously punishing yourself for something. 显然你是在为什么事惩罚自己
[01:01] Hey, we’ve all got shit we wish we hadn’t done, right? 我们都有后悔的事 对吧
[01:04] And what shit do you wish you hadn’t done? 那你后悔的事是什么
[01:06] Oh, we definitely haven’t drank enough for all that. 酒喝得还没那么多 我们还没到无话不谈的地步
[01:11] So is this the part where you tell me 这时候你要告诉我
[01:13] to just forgive myself and move on? 原谅自己 继续向前了吗
[01:17] I don’t know what you did. 我不知道你做过什么
[01:20] Maybe it’s not forgivable. 可能你做的事不可原谅
[01:23] Did you forgive yourself? 你原谅自己了吗
[01:27] No. 没有
[01:29] But I don’t punish myself either. 但我也不会因此惩罚自己
[01:32] I mean, I figure the world’s gonna 反正我知道
[01:34] do that to me one way or another anyway. 这个世界会惩罚我的
[01:40] You want to talk about Rebecca Bowman? 你想谈谈丽贝卡·鲍曼吗
[01:43] – I’m not judging– – Don’t. -我不是说… -不要说了
[01:47] – Sooner or later– – I said don’t. -迟早… -我说不要说了
[01:56] What do you want? 你想干什么
[01:59] I’m just trying to figure out 我只想弄明白
[02:00] if I’m gonna keep running into you on this. 这案子上 我会不会一直碰到你
[02:03] We both know I can’t stop you from poking around, 我们都知道 我无法阻止你到处调查
[02:05] but it would make my life easier 但如果你有事别瞒着我
[02:07] if you could just keep me in the loop. 那我的日子会好过很多
[02:12] Of course. 当然
[02:16] Thanks for the ride. 谢谢你载我一程
[02:26] Don’t be a stranger. 别这么客气
[03:01] Listen, I’ve had a really bad few days. 听着 我这几天真的很不好过
[03:04] I thought we had a deal. 我们不是说好了吗
[03:06] Rebecca was off-limits to you. 你不能碰丽贝卡
[03:09] You knew I was living here? 你一直知道我住这里
[03:11] I thought you were keeping her safe. 我以为你在保护她
[03:13] That wasn’t my responsibility. 那不是我的责任
[03:15] Fucking her was? 上她是你的责任吗
[03:18] I should kill you right now. 我应该现在就杀了你
[03:26] Well, get the fuck on with it. 那你就快动手吧
[03:44] You find whoever did this to her. 你给我找到杀她的人
[03:49] FBI has it covered. 联调局会负责
[03:50] FBI is gonna arrest him, most likely kill him. 联调局会逮捕他 很可能杀了他
[03:54] You bring him to me. 但你要把他带给我
[04:01] And you’ll need to find another place to live. 你需要找个其它地方住了
[05:53] Let’s go. 动手吧
[05:55] Ms. Bowman, I really think we should– 鲍曼女士 我真的认为应该…
[05:56] Take out the goddamn box. 把保险箱给我拿出来
[06:30] Felix… 菲利克斯
[06:32] Where’s my money? 我的钱呢
[06:36] – Ms. Bowman– – Where the fuck is my money?! -鲍曼女士 -我的钱他妈去哪儿了
[06:39] Your uncle. 你舅舅
[06:42] He came and took it. 他来拿走了
[06:44] What? 什么
[06:45] That’s my box. You can’t just… 那是我的保险箱 你不能…
[06:48] There are rules. 你们有规定的
[06:49] Rebecca, put that gun away. 丽贝卡 把枪收起来
[06:53] Put that gun away. 把枪收起来
[07:01] It’s okay, Felix. 没事 菲利克斯
[07:02] – Just give us two minutes. – Yes. -给我们两分钟时间 -好的
[07:10] Have you lost your mind? 你疯了吗
[07:12] You took my money? 你拿走了我的钱
[07:14] Skimming cash from my strip club, 从我的脱衣舞俱乐部偷拿现金
[07:16] locking it in a box doesn’t make it yours. 然后锁在一个保险箱里 并不能让钱变成你的
[07:19] You may not have paid me that money, 虽然你可能没有把钱当工资给我
[07:22] but I earned it. 但那是我应得的
[07:24] Every fucking penny. 每一分都是
[07:29] If you want to point that at me, 如果你想拿枪指着我
[07:30] you had better be ready to shoot it. 那最好准备好开枪了
[07:34] Shoot it! 开枪啊
[07:50] We’ll talk about this later. 之后我会再和你谈
[08:08] Watts, come on, man. This is bullshit. 瓦茨 别闹了 这是胡闹
[08:10] You shut the fuck up and do as you’re told. 你给我闭嘴 让你做什么就做什么
[08:27] Beautiful morning, isn’t it? 美好的早晨啊 是不是
[08:29] Reminds me of how blessed I am to be a free man. 让我想起重获自由是多么幸运
[08:31] You said you had something you wanted to show me. 你说有东西给我看
[08:33] That I do. 没错
[08:35] Right this way, gentlemen. 这边请 先生们
[08:39] My son-in-law’s epic fuckup 我女婿彻底搞砸了
[08:41] may have given you the unfortunate and grossly inaccurate idea 可能让你有了不正确的看法
[08:44] that the Brotherhood might not be able 认为兄弟会无法
[08:45] to deliver the muscle you need. 满足你的需求
[08:47] But I’m here now and I wanted to show you firsthand 但现在我来了 我想让你亲眼看看
[08:51] I’ll be running a much tighter ship. 我以后一定严格管理
[08:55] Pony Joe here was in charge the night your factory got torched. 你的工厂被烧那晚 是庞尼·乔负责的
[09:04] – Watts… – Do it. -瓦茨 -动手
[09:07] Now. 马上
[09:09] Come on. 拜托
[09:12] Come on. 拜托
[09:13] No. 不要
[09:14] You know it wasn’t my fault! 你知道那不是我的错
[09:19] Calvin! 加尔文
[09:26] Hey, don’t you do this! 不要这么对我
[09:30] Don’t do this! 不要
[09:33] Come on! 求你
[09:37] Calvin! Calvin! 加尔文 加尔文
[09:40] Don’t do this! Calvin! 不要 加尔文
[09:43] Let’s go, Calvin. 动手 加尔文
[09:45] – Hit it, boy! – Don’t do this. -开车 伙计 -不要
[10:15] I will have zero tolerance for fuckups. 我对搞砸事情绝对零容忍
[10:17] – What about the production delays? – Already started outfitting– -生产拖延的事怎么办 -已经开始准备了
[10:19] I need three tons in eight days. 八天内我要三吨货
[10:23] That kind of volume usually means beaners. 要这么多买家肯定是南美人
[10:25] Attract a lot of unfriendly attention 这会在两国边境
[10:27] on both sides of the borders. 吸引很多不友好的注意
[10:29] You got one hell of a pair of balls on you, I’ll give you that. 不得不承认 你还真是有胆量
[10:32] Banshee will become the distribution hub 事成后女妖镇会成为
[10:34] for the entire East Coast pipeline. 整个东海岸的分销中心
[10:36] As long as I can count on you, 只要你靠得住
[10:37] the Brotherhood will be well compensated. 兄弟会肯定会拿到丰厚的酬劳
[10:39] Employed is fine and good, 雇我是没问题
[10:41] but you’re talking about the cartels now. 但现在你说的是贩毒集团
[10:44] And for that kind of risk, 要冒这种风险
[10:46] I don’t want to be compensated. 我不想拿酬劳
[10:48] I want a piece. 我想分一杯羹
[10:53] Mr. Watts, 瓦茨先生
[10:56] you make this delivery on time, 你要能按时送货
[10:59] I’m sure you and I will come to an agreement about your piece. 我保证我们会就你的那一份达成协议
[11:03] Glad to hear it. 很好
[11:08] You hear that, bow tie? 听到了吗 小领结
[11:10] You and me is gonna be buddies. 我们要成为哥们儿了
[11:22] Well… 好了
[11:24] that went better than expected. 比预想的还顺利
[11:29] We just killed one of our own for that fucking Dutchie. 我们刚为那个德国佬杀了一个自己人
[11:31] Yeah, it was him or you. 不是他就是你
[11:33] Don’t think I didn’t consider it. 你不要以为我没考虑过
[11:36] Now go clean this shit up. 快去清理干净吧
[12:06] Congratulations, Job. 恭喜 贾伯
[12:11] 28 hours. 28小时
[12:15] That’s a new record. 这是新纪录
[12:19] Now, your over-under with the guards 虽然你跟警卫的较量
[12:22] wasn’t too good, but… 结果不太好 但是
[12:27] I never doubted you. 我从未怀疑过你
[12:33] Why? 为什么
[12:34] Why ain’t you just killed me yet? 你为什么不干脆杀了我
[12:39] I could do that. 可以啊
[12:43] I could. 我可以
[12:45] But honestly, 但说实话
[12:48] I’d miss these little sessions of ours. 那样我会想念这些小环节的
[12:53] I’ll see you tomorrow. 明天见
[13:21] That’s one way to get down. 这是下来的一个方法
[13:25] Well played, Job. 做得好 贾伯
[13:52] You okay? 你没事吧
[13:54] I’m fine. 没事
[13:57] More nightmares? 又做恶梦了吗
[14:01] – If you ever want to talk about it– – No. -如果你想谈谈… -不想
[14:07] Okay. 好吧
[14:13] You can still make yourself useful. 你还是可以帮上忙的
[14:15] What the fuck is this? 这是什么鬼东西
[14:16] That is a list of your chores for the day. 你今天要做的家务列表
[14:19] No free lunches. 天下没有免费午餐
[14:21] This is bullshit. I’m convalescing. 简直胡扯 我正在疗养恢复
[14:23] I’m going into town. I’ll see you later. 我要去镇上一趟 一会儿见
[14:28] I do not do windows! 我不擦窗户
[14:51] So they let you out. 他们放你出来了
[14:56] Yeah, you sound surprised. 对 你好像很惊讶
[15:00] No. 没有
[15:02] Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to you. 你身上出了什么事我都不惊讶
[15:08] But for what it’s worth, 但无论如何
[15:11] I was pretty sure you didn’t kill the girl. 我很肯定 你没有杀那个姑娘
[15:16] Thanks very much. 非常感谢
[15:19] I mean, come on. 拜托
[15:21] How well do you ever know a man? 你有多了解过一个人
[15:31] How’s Job? 贾伯怎么样
[15:32] Why don’t you pay him a visit 你怎么不自己去
[15:33] and find out for yourself? 亲自看看他的情况
[15:35] I will. 我会的
[15:42] You smell like an ashtray. 你浑身一股烟味
[15:46] Yeah, I had a fire. 我那边失火了
[15:51] Proctor. 普罗科特干的
[15:52] Yeah, he was pretty angry 是啊 他因为
[15:53] about your relations with his niece. 你跟他外甥女的事很生气
[15:56] That still doesn’t make me a murderer. 那样还是不能说明我是杀人犯
[15:58] Doesn’t make him one either… 也不能说明他是
[16:00] in this particular case. 尤其是这个案子里
[16:06] You mind I go next door, take a shower? 我可以去旁边房间洗个澡吗
[16:08] You have to use mine. 你只能用我房间的了
[16:11] Your place belongs to the termites. 你的房间里全是白蚁
[16:14] Exterminators say we got to burn the place down 灭虫人员说我们只能把房子烧了
[16:17] else they’ll be over here. 才能消灭它们
[16:21] That’s probably for the best, huh? 那样倒也最好
[16:25] You got a place to stay? 你有地方住吗
[16:55] You should go. 你应该离开
[16:59] This is a bad idea. 这不是个好主意
[17:16] You think we are who we are? 你觉得我们是在做自己吗
[17:21] Or you think we can change? 还是你觉得我们可以改变
[17:24] What, you mean people like you? 你是说像你这样的人吗
[18:07] Tell me about your father. 跟我说说你父亲
[18:10] Seriously? 有必要吗
[18:12] I know it’s a cliche, 我知道是陈词滥调
[18:13] but I think in this case we can both agree 但我认为我们都同意在你的治疗上
[18:16] your father was influential. 你父亲是很有影响的
[18:30] What’s there to tell? 从何说起呢
[18:33] My father was a monster that got what he deserved. 我父亲是禽兽 罪有应得
[18:36] Do you really believe that? 你真的这么认为吗
[18:41] I had a dream about him the other night. 有一晚我梦到他了
[18:46] We were at Coney Island at the boardwalk. 我们在康尼岛的木板路上
[18:49] He used to take me there every Sunday 那时我还是小女孩 夏天的时候
[18:51] in the summertime when I was a little girl. 每到周日 他就会带我去那里
[18:54] After the rides, we would have popcorn and saltwater taffy. 骑车之后我们会吃爆米花和咸味太妃糖
[18:58] And we would sit on the same bench 我们会一起坐在长椅上
[19:00] and he would tell me stories about my mother. 他会给我讲我妈妈的故事
[19:05] Then we’d take our shoes off and put our feet in the surf. 然后我们把鞋脱掉把脚放在海浪里
[19:11] And what happened in the dream? 梦里发生了什么
[19:15] Nothing. 什么都没有
[19:17] I mean, I don’t know. 我也不知道
[19:21] We were just there. 我们只是在那里
[19:24] You miss him. 你想他了
[19:27] How fucked up is that? 这得多操蛋
[19:55] Well, look who got out of jail again. 快看这是谁又被放出来了
[20:19] So how you doing? 你还好吗
[20:24] You look better. 你看起来好多了
[20:26] Yeah, I’m a real fashion plate. 是啊 我依然打扮时髦
[20:31] How about you? 你呢
[20:34] What about me? 我怎么了
[20:37] I hear you went native while I was away. 我听说我不在的时候你入乡随俗了
[20:41] Yeah. That’s one way of putting it. 是啊 可以这么说吧
[20:44] You got another way? 还有别的说法吗
[20:52] Listen, Job, I tried to find you. 听着 贾伯 我试着找过你
[20:56] We all did. 我们都是
[20:59] After Dalton was dead– 道尔顿死了以后
[21:00] You mean after you killed him. 是你杀了他吧
[21:02] I thought you were dead. 我以为你死了
[21:07] I believed it. 我是那样认为的
[21:12] And then something– 我内心深处的
[21:15] something inside me, it just– 某个东西
[21:22] I gave up. 我放弃了
[21:27] I’m sorry. 对不起
[21:44] Well, it could have been worse. 本可能更糟
[21:49] Could have been 15 years. 有可能要十五年呢
[21:54] You never put that shit on me. 不是你害了我
[22:00] Rabbit fucked us. 兔子坑了我们
[22:01] Yes, he did. 对 是他
[22:04] On my watch. 在我眼皮底下
[22:09] Baby, all our bullshit… 宝贝 那些操蛋事
[22:15] that’s all in the past. 都已经过去了
[22:20] You and me, 你和我
[22:23] we ain’t ever getting that time back. 我们都不能让时光倒流
[22:38] So… 所以
[22:41] what you really need to worry about 你现在真正需要担心的
[22:43] is what’s happening in the here and now. 是当前眼下在发生的事情
[22:46] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[22:55] Our little friend is building a fortress 我们的小朋友正在建一座碉堡
[22:57] and she is armed to the teeth. 她武装到了牙齿
[23:01] For what? 为了什么
[23:04] Seems she feels the only way to honor her dead husband 看起来她觉得纪念她逝去丈夫的唯一方式
[23:07] is to finish his war on Proctor herself. 就是自己打完和普罗科特的战争
[23:15] Mr. Watts has made provisions to 瓦茨先生计划让五条生产线全部运行
[23:16] keep all five facilities running around the clock. 保证出货供给
[23:20] I’ll need you to keep an eye on things. 我需要你盯着
[23:21] I don’t trust him. 我不信任他
[23:23] If I don’t deliver on my promise to the Colombians, 如果我不能兑现对哥伦比亚人的承诺
[23:25] Watts is gonna be the least of our problems. 会有比瓦茨更棘手的麻烦
[23:30] Stop the car. Stop the car. 停车
[23:37] Excuse me, Mr. Mayor? 抱歉打扰 市长先生
[23:39] Mrsis withholding Rebecca Bowman’s body? 是你扣押着丽贝卡·鲍曼的尸体吗
[23:45] What the hell are you doing, Miriam? 你他妈在干嘛 米里亚姆
[23:46] We want her back, Kai. You can’t keep her like this. 我们想要回她 凯 你不能这样扣着她
[23:49] – I’m not keeping her. – You can fix it. -我没有扣着她 -你可以弥补的
[23:51] Rebecca wasn’t the only girl who was killed. 丽贝卡不是唯一被杀害的姑娘
[23:53] She’s the only one we need to bury. 我们只需要埋葬她
[23:55] It’s not right keeping her body like this. It’s disrespectful. 这样扣着她的尸体是不对的 是不敬
[23:58] I’m gonna give you two minutes to get these men out of here. 我给你两分钟让这些人离开
[24:01] We will not leave without Rebecca. 没有丽贝卡的尸体我们是不会走的
[24:03] You lost all rights to Rebecca when you shunned her. 当你们驱逐丽贝卡的时候已经失去了对她的权利
[24:06] If you don’t leave right now, 如果你们现在不离开的话
[24:08] I’m gonna have you dragged away and put into jail. 我会把你们都拽走关进监狱
[24:10] We are not scared of you anymore, Kai. 我们再也不怕你了 凯
[24:12] There’s nothing else you can do to us. 你对我们束手无策
[24:16] I wouldn’t be so sure about that. 我可不这么认为
[24:21] – Mr. Mayor? – Mr. Mayor? -市长先生 -市长先生
[24:22] – Mayor Proctor… – Mayor Proctor… -普罗科特市长 -普罗科特市长
[24:38] Sir, sir. 先生
[24:41] We should go inside. 我们应该进去
[24:50] I want these steps cleared right now. You understand? 马上让这些人消失 明白吗
[24:52] – They have a permit. – I don’t give a shit. -他们有许可 -我不在乎
[25:15] Jesus Christ, Hood. 天呐 胡德
[25:16] Afternoon, Sheriff. 下午好 警长
[25:19] You have any idea how many laws you just broke? 你知道你刚才违反了多少条法律吗
[25:21] You gonna arrest me again? 你要再逮捕我一次吗
[25:25] If you came looking for an apology, you’re not gonna get one. 如果你是来让我道歉的 那没戏了
[25:27] No. I would have done the same thing. 不 换我也会那么做的
[25:29] – You would have shot me. – Yeah, maybe. -换你估计会一枪打死我 -可能吧
[25:34] What do you want? 你想怎样
[25:35] Heard there was another girl. 听说又有一个姑娘遇害了
[25:37] Yeah, 20-year-old college student. 对 20岁的大学生
[25:41] Any leads? 有线索吗
[25:43] Other than a six-year-old witness 只有一个基本不会说英语的
[25:44] who can barely speak English, no. 六岁目击者 除此之外没了
[25:47] Nothing. 什么都没有
[25:50] You’re not gonna stay out of this, are you? 你是不会置身事外的 对吧
[25:55] You know, I got to ask, 我必须要问
[25:58] you really didn’t know she was pregnant? 你真不知道她怀孕了吗
[26:03] No. 不知道
[26:05] Must have been quite a shock. 那一定很震惊吧
[26:07] I’m sorry, Hood. 节哀 胡德
[26:24] – Miss Francis? – Yes. -弗兰西斯小姐 -对
[26:27] I’m Sheriff Brock Lotus from the BSD. 我是女妖镇警察局的布罗克·洛特斯警长
[26:29] We spoke after your sister was found. 找到您妹妹尸体后我们谈过话
[26:30] I remember. I already answered all your question. 我记得 我已经回答过全部问题了
[26:34] – The FBI, too. – No, I know. -还有联调局的 -我知道
[26:36] And I– we appreciate it. 我们很感激
[26:38] These are Jill’s personal belongings. 这是吉尔的私人物品
[26:41] I just want to return them to you. 我只是来把它交给你
[26:47] Look, I can only imagine how hard this must be for you. 我能想象您现在有多痛苦
[26:49] This guy killed three women and he was still out there free 那个人杀了三个女人却还逍遥法外
[26:54] walkng around to kill Jill? 最后害死了吉尔
[26:55] I mean, you’re the sheriff. 你可是警长啊
[26:58] It was your job to protect her. 保护她是你的职责
[27:04] I know. 我知道
[27:23] Howdy, Kurt. 你好啊 柯特
[27:30] – You’re out. – They let me go. -你出来了 -他们放了我
[27:33] And it got me thinking. 于是我开始琢磨
[27:35] Everybody deserves a second chance. 谁都应该有重新来过的机会
[27:40] Come back to the family, Kurt. 回来吧 柯特
[27:42] We need you. 我们需要你
[27:44] Now more than ever. 现在更需要
[27:46] Calvin, he talks a big game, 加尔文只会夸夸其谈
[27:48] but he ain’t made of the same steel you and I are. 但他终归没有你我的本事
[27:55] You want me to rejoin the Brotherhood? 你想让我回归兄弟会
[27:59] With your knowledge of BSD procedure, 有了对女妖镇警署的了解
[28:00] you’d be more valuable than before. 你会比从前更有价值的
[28:05] Come on. 来吧
[28:08] What do you say? 你觉得呢
[28:11] Randall… 兰道尔
[28:14] I don’t know how you got out. 我不知道你是怎么出来的
[28:19] You made a mistake coming back here. 但你来这里是个错误
[28:21] How’s that? 此话怎讲
[28:22] Because now that I know that you’re out, 因为既然我知道你出来了
[28:26] I’m gonna dedicate myself to putting you back in. 我一定尽我所能把你关回去
[28:31] Yeah. 是啊
[28:34] I didn’t expect you to bite right away. 我没预料到你会直接来咬我
[28:36] I mean, hell, you got to be you, right? 还是老样子 对吧
[28:42] Well, look, tonight I’m gonna party. 今晚我要欢度良宵
[28:45] Celebrate my emancipation. 庆祝我重获自由
[28:47] Tomorrow I’m gonna get to work. 但明天我就会开始工作
[28:50] If you haven’t accepted my offer by then, 届时如果你还没接受我的邀请
[28:52] you’re gonna be the first order of business. 那我就第一个处理你
[29:30] Helen, call everybody 海伦 把大家都叫来
[29:32] and tell them I’m holding a press conference in one hour. 告诉他们一小时后举办新闻发布会
[29:33] What are you gonna do? 你要做什么
[29:34] What I should have done a while ago. 做我之前就该做的事
[30:20] What is the meaning of this? 这是什么意思
[30:21] You won’t be selling your produce in Banshee anymore. 你不能再在女妖镇上出售农作物了
[30:25] You won’t be selling your produce anywhere. 你不能在任何地方出售农作物了
[30:46] Kai! 凯
[31:05] These are sad and dangerous times for the town of Banshee. 女妖镇正处于悲伤与危险之中
[31:09] Four young women 四位年轻女子
[31:11] have been brutally and senselessly murdered 遭到惨无人道的杀害
[31:14] by a twisted coward 凶手是个内心扭曲的懦夫
[31:17] who preys on those who’re smaller and weaker than himself. 专门残害弱小
[31:30] You Tocho? 你是图科吗
[31:37] Can I draw, too? 我能一起画吗
[31:39] My entire department along with the FBI 女妖镇警局全体和联调局
[31:42] have been working around the clock to 夜以继日
[31:44] identify and apprehend this killer. 希望找出并逮捕凶手
[31:47] But obviously we haven’t yet. 但凶手显然仍逍遥法外
[31:51] And for that, I take full responsibility. 我为此承担全部责任
[31:55] You know, I used to be a policeman. 我以前当过警察
[31:57] Even though I don’t do it anymore, 虽然现在不已经不是了
[32:00] sometimes I still help them 但有时候我还是会帮他们
[32:02] chase the bad guys away. 赶走坏人
[32:05] I would like to make a pledge, a promise, 我想在此立誓 向大家作出承诺
[32:08] that I will not stop until Jill Francis, 我会对此案追究到底 直到吉尔·弗兰西斯
[32:12] Meredith Coble, Amanda Crowley, 梅瑞迪斯·科布尔 阿曼达·克罗利
[32:16] and Rebecca Bowman 和丽贝卡·鲍曼
[32:18] receive the justice they so desperately deserve. 讨回她们应得的公道
[32:21] Is that the man you saw the other night in the woods? 这是那晚你在林子里见到的人吗
[32:26] See these things you drew on his head? 看看你画的他头上的这些东西
[32:30] Was he wearing a hat? 他戴帽子了吗
[32:42] Are they horns? 是犄角吗
[32:45] And now… 现在…
[32:47] I would like to talk directly to you… 我要直接与你对话
[32:51] you sad, pathetic coward. 你这个可悲可怜的懦夫
[32:55] I don’t know what you have convinced yourself that you are, 我不明白你觉得自己是什么人
[32:59] but you will never be anything more than a sad little freak. 可你永远都只是个可悲的怪物
[33:03] I am gonna find you. I am. 我会找到你 一定会找到你
[33:06] And I’m gonna take you down and I’m gonna make sure 我会解决掉你 还要让你
[33:08] that you never hurt anyone else ever again. 再也不能伤害任何人
[33:41] You drinking? 你喝什么
[33:43] Whiskey, rocks. 威士忌加冰
[33:45] I’ve heard good things about this place. 我听人说这地方特别好
[33:48] But where’s the real action? 但真正的料在哪呢
[33:51] I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. 我不知道你到底在说什么
[33:55] I think you do. 我想你知道
[33:59] Go home, little girl. 回家吧 小姑娘
[34:02] Not until I find what I’m looking for. 找到我想要的 我就回家
[34:04] Thank you for the tip. 多谢你的小费
[34:49] That’s just nasty. 真是恶心
[34:50] What the fuck? 你他妈干什么
[34:54] You shouldn’t be here. 你不该来进来
[34:56] Yeah? Well, bad choices are sort of my thing. 是吗 我总爱做不该做的事
[34:59] But you must know something about that. 不过你肯定知道这点
[35:02] I don’t know who you are, 我不认识你
[35:05] but the rules here are very simple. 可这里的规矩很简单
[35:07] No one walks out the same way they walk in. 进来了 就休想毫发无损的出去
[35:11] Yeah, I’m gonna pass on that. 是吗 那我还是免了吧
[35:13] See, I’m pretty kinky, but you guys, 我在性方面比较变态 可你们
[35:15] you’re fucked up. 变态至极了
[35:47] You come here, too? 你也来这儿啦
[35:52] How’d you know I was here? 你怎么知道我在这里
[35:53] I didn’t. 之前不知道
[35:56] The Kinaho kid drew this. 奇诺小娃画了这个
[36:00] This is the only place in town where the freaks have horns. 镇上只有这地方有长角的怪物
[36:04] How’d you get here? 你怎么找到这里的
[36:06] Our murders are consistent with other ritualistic murders 本案和联调局数据库里其他
[36:09] in the FBI database. 祭祀谋杀手法一致
[36:11] Pointed to Satanism. 直指撒旦教
[36:14] Hey, shitneck, where did you get your work done? 蠢货 你这是在哪里做的
[36:21] Where did you get your work done? 你这是在哪里做的
[36:23] Get fucked. 去你妈的
[36:25] Wrong answer. 回答错误
[36:27] Okay! Okay! 好好
[36:29] Guy named Quick. Dr. Quick. 那人叫奎克 奎克医生
[36:30] – He’s a surgeon? – Yeah. No. He used to be. -他是外科医生 -对 现在不是了
[36:34] Where do we find him? 他在哪里
[36:35] Works out of the back of a dry cleaner over on Swanson. 在斯旺森一家干洗店后面工作
[36:39] You kids need to find a new hobby. 你们得培养新爱好了
[37:32] It’s you. 是你
[37:34] Hey, Gail. 盖尔
[37:36] You seem nervous. 你好像很紧张
[37:39] No, I just– 不 我只是…
[37:41] I just didn’t expect you to be here. 只是没想到你来这里
[37:44] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[37:46] I didn’t mean to startle you. 我没想吓到你
[37:50] I’ve been watching you, Gail. 我一直在观察你 盖尔
[37:52] You’re quiet, 你很安静
[37:55] less flashy than some of the other acolytes. 不像其他某些信徒那么招摇
[38:00] But your commitment is very pure. 但你的信念很纯粹
[38:06] I find that exciting. 我发现这点令人动心
[38:09] Thank you. 谢谢你
[38:13] We’re a lot alike, Gail. 我们很像 盖尔
[38:19] You’re a true believer, aren’t you? 你是真正的信徒 对吗
[38:22] I am. I am. 对 我是
[38:26] That’s good, 那就好
[38:27] because I have chosen you 因为我选择给你
[38:36] Will you serve him with me? 你愿与我共同侍奉他吗
[38:40] I will. I will. 我愿意 我愿意
[38:52] Thank you. 感谢你
[39:26] Is there a problem, Deputy? 有什么问题吗 副警长
[39:31] Just answering your prowler call. 你报警说有小偷
[39:34] We didn’t call no police. 我们没报警
[39:37] Must have been your neighbors. 那肯定是邻居报警了
[39:39] Must have been. “肯定是”
[39:41] ‘Course, we ain’t got none of those. 当然了 但我们没邻居
[39:43] No. No, you don’t. 没有 确实没有
[39:46] Why’d you leave your car all the way at the end of the road? 你怎么大老远把车停在路那头
[39:49] It’s a long walk to this here gate. 到这边大门要走很远
[39:51] Do you live here? 你住在这里吗
[39:53] Just visiting. 只是过客
[39:55] It’s a lot of surveillance equipment. 这有很多监控设备
[39:58] Well, you know what they say, 你知道那句俗话
[40:00] just ’cause you’re paranoid 未雨绸缪
[40:01] don’t mean they ain’t all out to get you. 防范未然
[40:05] Words to live by. 警世名言
[40:09] Have a safe night. 愿你今夜平安
[40:11] I’ll do my best. 我尽力
[41:06] I just want to say a few things real quick. 我就是想简单说几句
[41:08] I gotta thank you all for this celebration. 感谢各位前来庆祝
[41:10] It’s great to see all of you. 很高兴见到大家
[41:15] Now, I look around and I see, man, 我到周围转了转
[41:18] a lot of changes since I went in. A lot of changes. 发现我走了后这里变化很大 很大
[41:21] But after eight years in a cage, 可是吃了八年牢饭后
[41:25] there’s one thing that hasn’t changed at all. 只有一点未曾改变
[41:27] That’s my commitment to all of you. 那就是我对你们的承诺
[41:30] Like it or not, you degenerates are my family. 不管怎样 你们这些混球是我的家人
[41:34] Family sticks together. 家人就是不论发生什么
[41:37] No matter what. 都要团结一致
[41:39] And on a personal note, 而就我个人而言
[41:42] I’ve done my time. 我已刑满归来
[41:45] Paid my dues. 受到了惩罚
[41:48] And I’m tired of living in the gutter 我已受够了以成大业之名
[41:50] in the name of the cause. 过着穷困潦倒的日子
[41:53] We sacrifice a lot for our beliefs. 我们为了信仰牺牲了很多
[41:56] But we’s also allowed to enjoy some of the spoils of war. 但我们也该享受一些战利品
[42:02] So I have laid plans. 所以我有个计划
[42:06] Plans that will put some of those spoils 计划将一些战利品
[42:08] into our own pockets. 据为己有
[42:11] And with that money comes security. 有了钱就有了安全保障
[42:14] And with that, power. 也就有了权利
[42:18] Tonight we drink. 今晚我们共饮
[42:22] Tonight we fuck. 今夜我们共爽
[42:25] And tomorrow, 而明天
[42:27] the new Aryan revolution begins. 将开启新的雅利安人革命
[42:53] What the fuck was that? 刚刚是什么情况
[42:55] That was a new beginning,Calvin. 那是新的开始 加尔文
[42:57] Money? That’s fucking pitch? 钱就是你笼络人心的手段吗
[43:00] Money? Since when has the Brotherhood been about money? 兄弟会什么时候以金钱至上了
[43:02] Don’t be a fuck up, Calvin. 别这么混蛋 卡尔文
[43:02] I take care of my own ideas don’t pay the rent. 我只关心我的想法 就付不了房租
[43:04] We can’t all put on ties, 我们不能都西装革履
[43:06] suck dick for some shit asking glamour. 去拍老板的马屁 求好处
[43:08] You’re selling out the Brotherhood, 你是在卖兄弟会
[43:10] everything we worked for, look, you went to fucking jail for. 出卖我们打回来的天下 你为此坐牢的一切
[43:13] I went to jail for my brothers, for my family, 我坐牢是为了我的兄弟们 家人
[43:14] for you, you ungrateful shit. 还有你这个白眼狼
[43:16] And I come out and I see you shitting all over the deals I made, 出狱时 发现你他妈的抢了我的生意
[43:19] looking at me like I’m in your fucking way. 还视我如眼中钉
[43:23] Now, Maggie, she married the wrong brother. 玛吉嫁错兄弟了
[43:25] Kurt might be confused, but at least he got balls. 柯特或许有点糊涂 但他至少比你有种
[43:33] Okay. 行
[43:36] Okay. 行
[43:38] Let’s fucking party! 派对开始
[44:03] Bunker. Really? 邦克 不是吧
[44:05] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[44:07] You know you have a GPS tracker on your cruiser. 你别忘了你车上装着GPS跟踪器
[44:09] What the hell are you doing? 你他妈的要干什么
[44:10] Brock, leave me alone. 布罗克 你别管我
[44:11] That’s Randall Watts, the top dog. 这可是兰德尔·瓦茨 他们的头儿
[44:14] He just got out of jail. One shot in his head and this is over. 他刚出狱 一枪毙了他 就完事了
[44:17] One shot and you’re gonna have the entire Brotherhood up here. 一枪就能把整个兄弟会招来
[44:18] Get up. God damn it, Bunker. Be smart. 给我起来 妈的 邦克 别犯傻
[44:22] We’ve gotta be smarter than them. 一定要比他们更有脑子
[44:23] We cannot beat them at their game. 我们要掌握主动权后
[44:25] We gotta beat them at ours. 再以其人之道还治其人之身
[44:26] You’re in uniform using one of our vehicles. 你穿着制服 用局里的枪
[44:27] What the hell are you thinking? 你到底怎么想的
[44:29] – I’m sorry. – No, fuck sorry. -对不起 -别他妈道歉
[44:31] This town’s going off the rails. 这个镇子彻底乱了
[44:33] We got a serial killer on the prowl, 连环杀手伺机杀人
[44:34] we got a mayor who’s a gangster, 市长是黑道上的人
[44:35] and you want to start a war with the neo-Nazis. 你还想挑衅新纳粹
[44:38] Look at me. 看着我
[44:40] I don’t have much in my life that I care about anymore, Bunker. 现在能让我在乎的东西也不多了 邦克
[44:43] Just Banshee. That’s it. 我只想好好守护女妖镇
[44:46] And I’ll be damned if I’m gonna give up this town without a fight. 我要是就此束手就擒 就太不是人了
[44:49] Now you gotta decide right now 你现在就要做出选择
[44:51] whether you want to fight with me the right way 你是想通过正当手段跟我并肩作战
[44:54] or you’re just gonna be another headache I gotta handle. 还是要给我捅一个更大的篓子
[45:02] Okay. 好吧
[45:04] Okay? 好什么
[45:06] Okay. 我跟你
[45:11] Let’s get the hell out of here. 我们快离开这儿
[45:21] That was a… 刚才那番话
[45:24] good speech. 说得不错
[45:37] Damn. 靠
[45:39] I took a couple shots back there. 还真是挨了几拳
[45:40] But you gave some, too. 你也没少打他们
[45:47] Hey, don’t worry. 别担心
[45:48] I already checked under the bed. 床底下我检查过了
[45:51] You should get some rest. 你应该好好休息
[45:54] I should. 没错
[45:57] But I can’t drink all this scotch by myself. 但我一个人喝不完一瓶威士忌
[45:59] Yeah, I think we both know that’s not true. 你的酒量 我们都很清楚
[46:01] Try and tell me you don’t need a drink 我可不信你目睹了那种场面
[46:04] after that madness we just witnessed back there. 还不想来一杯压压惊
[46:10] Yeah, you have a point. 你说得有道理
[46:13] Jeez. 天呐
[46:23] So, we gonna track down that surgeon? 我们要追查那个外科医生吗
[46:31] I’m not a cop anymore. 我已经不是警察了
[46:33] Even when I was, 就算是以前
[46:35] I wasn’t much of a team player. 我也比较喜欢一个人行动
[46:37] Yeah, me neither. 是啊 我也是
[46:39] But we’re both out there looking for the same guy. 但我们要调查同一个人
[46:42] Might as well have each other’s backs. 一起行动也好有个照应
[46:46] I know you can go it alone. 我知道你一个人也没问题
[46:48] Me, too. That’s why they sent me. 我也是 所以他们才会派我来
[46:51] But this guy is 但这个人
[46:54] a different kind of bad news. 不是一般的狠角色
[46:58] And this is your town. 而且你住在这里
[47:00] You know the lay of the land. 你了解这里的情况
[47:04] And I could really use the backup. 而我很需要有人支援我
[47:22] Okay. 行吧
[47:37] Maggie. 玛吉
[47:39] Oh, I’ve been trying to reach you. They let my dad out. 我找你好久了 他们把我爸放了
[47:42] I know. He came to see me earlier. 我知道 他之前找过我了
[47:44] You’ve gotta do something, okay? You can’t wait any longer. 你得想想办法啊 不能再等了
[47:47] I’m working on it, Maggie, but this is a lot bigger 我正处理了 玛吉 但这件事
[47:49] than just your father and Calvin. 不只牵连到你爸和加尔文
[47:51] You’re talking about the drugs. 你是说毒品吧
[47:54] How do you know about that? 你怎么知道的
[48:00] I found these on Calvin’s desk. 我在加尔文桌上发现的
[48:01] Jesus Christ, Maggie, if he caught you… 天呐 玛吉 要是被他发现你…
[48:03] I’m just trying to give you what you need, okay? 我是想尽力帮你啊
[48:06] This is some kind of a production schedule. 这好像是生产进度表
[48:07] There’s some big delivery coming up, I think. 我觉得可能要有笔大交易了
[48:11] This was on Calvin’s desk? 这放在加尔文桌上
[48:13] Yeah, why? 是啊 怎么了
[48:15] These are very large quantities. 这些量非常巨大
[48:19] This isn’t just local drug dealing. 不仅仅是本地毒品交易了
[48:23] This is… 这是
[48:26] These numbers… 这些数字
[48:36] I swear to you, this is almost over. 我发誓 这一切就要结束了
[48:41] But I need you to go home and pretend like everything’s okay. 但你必须回家 装作什么事都没发生
[48:43] Kurt, I can’t do this much longer, okay? 柯特 我不能再这样下去了好吗
[48:47] I’m scared all the time. 我一直担惊受怕
[48:48] I know. I will get you out of there. 我知道 我会救你出来的
[48:54] I promise. 我保证
[49:10] So, did you make me one? 有给我倒一杯吗
[49:15] I want you out of here. 我想你离开这里
[49:19] This is my house and you are not welcome. 这是我家 我不欢迎你
[49:25] That’s cute, Calvin, but… 这么任性啊 加尔文
[49:27] it’s a little late to grow a pair. 现在翅膀才硬 好像有点晚了
[49:30] How about you just shut the fuck up and pour me a drink? 你能不能闭嘴 给我倒杯酒
[49:38] Fuck it. I’ll do it myself. 算了 我自己来吧
黑吃黑

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme