Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑吃黑(Banshee)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑吃黑(Banshee)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:24] Everything was delicious, sweetie. 一切都很美味 亲爱的
[00:28] Thanks, baby. 谢谢 宝贝
[00:30] So, how was work? 工作如何
[00:33] Slow and painful. 缓慢而痛苦
[00:35] Same as always. 一如既往
[00:39] Except for when I got promoted to shift supervisor. 但是我被提升为值班主管了
[00:44] I knew it. 我就知道
[00:49] We need to celebrate. 我们需要庆祝
[00:54] Do you have anything in mind? 你有什么好主意吗
[00:56] As a matter of fact… 其实呢…
[01:00] Go on, get things started. I’ll clean up in here. 去开始吧 我收拾好这里
[01:03] You sure? 你确定吗
[01:05] Of course, baby. 当然 亲爱的
[02:00] She’s a beauty, isn’t she? 她真美 对吧
[02:03] All right, one second. 好吧 等一下
[02:10] Don’t want to make a mess. 我不想弄脏衣服
[02:14] Please. 求你了
[02:18] Please. Please. 求你 求你了
[02:22] Please, don’t. 求你 不要
[02:24] No! 不要
[02:31] No! 不要
[02:33] No! 不要
[04:04] Easy. 轻点
[04:06] You’re welcome for saving your life. 我救了你的命 不用谢
[04:08] Only after I saved yours. 是我先救的你
[04:22] What? 怎么了
[04:24] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[04:26] I’m trying to help you. 我在帮你
[04:28] No, that’s not what I mean. 不 我不是这个意思
[04:32] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[04:35] What I have to. 必需做的事
[04:37] No. 别
[04:39] That’s bullshit. 别跟我胡扯
[04:41] You don’t have to live like this. 你不用这样生活的
[04:43] What am I supposed to do? 我该怎么做
[04:45] Hide away from the world like you? 跟你一样找个没人的地方躲起来吗
[04:47] No, you don’t do what I do. 不 你不用跟我一样
[04:49] You can leave. 你可以走
[04:51] There’s a whole world out there. 大千世界 去哪都行
[04:57] The life that you’re choosing, 你选择的生活
[05:00] it ends one way. 只会一个结果
[05:02] Maybe. 可能吧
[05:05] But at least it’s my choice. 但至少是我自己的选择
[05:12] Jesus Christ. 天啊
[05:26] I need you to leave. 你得离开
[05:28] I need you to go. 你得走
[05:30] – No. – Get out of– -不 -走…
[05:35] Don’t. 不要
[06:21] Did you know that Rebecca Bowman was pregnant? 你知道丽贝卡·鲍曼怀孕了吗
[06:26] You’ve asked me that three times already. 你已经问过我三次了
[06:29] And I’m gonna keep asking it till I’m satisfied. 我要问到我满意为止
[06:34] Did you know? 你知道吗
[06:40] No. 不知道
[06:43] Tell me about your relationship with Rebecca. 告诉我你跟丽贝卡的恋情
[06:46] It wasn’t a relationship. 我们没有恋情
[06:47] Then what was it? 那是什么
[06:48] Like just friends with benefits or something until you killed her? 一直做炮友 直到你杀了她
[06:51] – Fuck you, Brock. – No, fuck you. -去你妈 布洛克 -去你妈
[06:55] Look, I don’t think you’re killing young girls. 听着 我不觉得姑娘们是你杀的
[07:00] But I don’t know that you’re not. 但我不确定
[07:02] The only thing I know is 我只知道
[07:03] you’ve been lying to me since you got to Banshee. 自从你到了女妖镇 就一直在骗我
[07:05] And the lies end here. 谎言到此为止
[07:08] When was the last time you saw her alive? 你上次见到她是什么时候
[07:10] I don’t know. A while ago. 我不知道 有一阵子了
[07:12] I need you to be more specific than that. 你得说得更详细点
[07:14] I don’t keep a fucking diary. 我他妈又不写日记
[07:15] Her car’s GPS proves 她车的GPS定位显示
[07:16] she was at your cabin the night she was killed. 她被杀那天晚上去了你的住处
[07:22] – Like I told you, I didn’t see her. – Really? -我说过了 我没见到她 -真的吗
[07:24] How do you know? I mean, you don’t keep a fucking diary. 你怎么会记得 你他妈又不写日记
[07:31] I think you did see her that night. 我认为你那晚见到她了
[07:33] I think she told you she was pregnant. 我认为她告诉你她怀孕了
[07:36] Knowing you, you probably didn’t take that news too well, 我了解你 你或许无法接受这个事实
[07:38] so you argued. 你们吵了起来
[07:39] Maybe it turned violent, physical. 也许后来打起来了
[07:41] No. 没有
[07:44] Why is your blood in her car? 为什么她车里有你的血
[07:47] I don’t know. Why don’t you ask Proctor? 我不知道 你怎么不去问问普罗科特
[07:48] – I’m asking you. – Well, I don’t remember. -我在问你 -我不记得了
[07:50] Well, do you remember 那你记不记得
[07:53] cutting the hearts out of these two girls? 把这两个女孩的心脏挖出来的事
[07:54] Jesus Christ. Come on, you know me, Brock. 天哪 别这样 你了解我的 布罗克
[07:56] No, see, I don’t. I don’t know you. 不 不是这样 我不了解你
[07:59] The only thing I know is that 我只知道
[08:00] you went off the deep end when Siobhan was killed. 西沃恩被杀后 你陷入了深渊
[08:02] You snapped and maybe you’re reenacting her death 你崩溃了 也许你像个精神病一样
[08:04] over and over and over again like some psychotic– 一次又一次地重温她的死状
[08:06] Jesus, open your fucking eyes, Brock! 天哪 你他妈睁眼看看 布罗克
[08:09] This didn’t happen in the moment. 这不是冲动犯罪
[08:10] Whoever did this shit took time to plan it! 不管是谁干的 都有详细计划
[08:14] Think! 你想啊
[08:17] What, you think I got them pregnant as well? 怎么 你觉得我让她们也怀孕了
[08:21] You fucking know it wasn’t me. 你他妈的知道不是我干的
[08:22] I don’t know anything! 我什么都不知道
[08:25] Yeah, well, that about sums it up. 是啊 差不多吧
[08:35] Ted, Sheryl, and Martin. How y’all doing this morning? 泰德 谢里尔 马丁 你们今早过得好吗
[08:38] Have a seat, Mr. Watts. 请坐 沃茨先生
[08:43] State your name for the record. 报上姓名 以供记录
[08:46] Randall Cody Watts. 兰道尔·科迪·沃茨
[08:47] Good morning, Mr. Watts. I’m Commissioner Ted Smith. 早安 沃茨先生 我是泰德·史密斯委员
[08:50] I’m joined today by Commissioner Sheryl Golden 跟我一起来的是谢里尔·戈登委员
[08:53] and Commissioner Martin Davis. 和马丁·戴维斯委员
[08:55] Yeah, we’ve all met. 我们都见过
[08:58] Today is your… 今天是你…
[09:00] sixth appearance before this board of parole. 第六次会见假释委员会
[09:03] If you say so, Teddy. I’ve lost count. 说是就是吧 泰迪 我记不清了
[09:05] Sheryl, I see you finally had that baby. 谢里尔 我看你终于怀上了
[09:08] I did. 是的
[09:09] I hope you and Mr. Golden picked out a nice Anglo name. 希望你和戈登先生挑了个不错的英国名
[09:11] Mr. Watts, I suggest you take this hearing seriously. 沃茨先生 建议你严肃对待本次听证
[09:14] What about the kike sitting next to you? 你旁边那个犹太佬呢
[09:15] You think she’s taking this seriously? 你觉得她严肃对待了吗
[09:16] – Mr. Watts! – Shut the fuck up, Martin. -沃茨先生 -你他妈闭嘴 马丁
[09:18] – Mr. Watts. – We all know the drill. -沃茨先生 -我们都知道这个套路
[09:20] You’re going to deny my parole, 你们会否决我的假释
[09:22] then go home congratulating yourselves 然后回家庆祝
[09:23] on making the world a safer place. 自己又让这个世界安全了一点
[09:25] But what you minimum wage pencil dicks 但你们这些穷逼条子
[09:27] can’t possibly understand is 永远不能理解
[09:29] that however repulsive you seem to think I am, 你们觉得我很讨厌
[09:31] that the darkness swallowing this country whole 但将要吞噬这整个国家
[09:34] and coming for you and your half-breed families 威胁你们和家里杂种们的黑暗
[09:36] is a million fucking times worse. 远比我更恐怖
[09:38] We’re done here, Mr. Watts. 就这样吧 沃茨先生
[09:41] Go fuck yourself, Ted. 去你妈的 泰德
[09:45] Oh, and, Sheryl… 对了 谢里尔
[09:48] you be sure to give little 请你一定要
[09:49] Shoshanna Golden a big kiss from her Aryan uncle 替她的雅利安叔叔 亲亲小绍莎娜·戈登
[09:52] ’cause you know I’m gonna be thinking about her. 因为你知道 我肯定会想念她的
[10:09] The pain is only psychological. 只是精神上的痛苦
[11:13] Sheriff’s giving you five minutes. 警长给你们五分钟时间
[11:25] You finally get to visit me in jail, huh? 你还是得来监狱看我吧
[11:29] Better late than never. 晚来总比不来好
[11:36] I didn’t do this. 不是我干的
[11:37] I know. 我知道
[11:41] Do you have any idea who did? 你觉得是谁干的
[11:44] Not yet. 还不清楚
[11:48] I don’t know if you’ll make bail, 不知道你想不想保释
[11:50] but I can use my house as collateral if you do. 想的话 我可以抵押房子赎你出来
[11:54] Thanks. 谢谢
[12:03] How’s Job? 贾伯怎么样
[12:09] They did a real number on him. 他们把他折磨的够惨
[12:13] He’ll be okay. 他会没事的
[12:16] How about you? 那你怎么办
[12:23] I really need to get the fuck out of here. 我真的想赶紧离开这
[12:54] Hello, Ted. 你好啊 泰德
[13:04] How is he? 他怎么样
[13:06] Innocent and Brock knows it. 他是无辜的 布罗克知道
[13:08] Well, the evidence says 但有不利证据
[13:10] otherwise and the sheriff has to follow up. 警长还得追查下去
[13:14] You got something for me? 我要的东西拿到了吗
[13:17] I did. 拿到了
[13:19] It can wait. 别着急
[13:20] No, I need the distraction. 不 我需要转移注意力
[13:30] It’s the details of a drug processing 这是毒品加工和分销机构
[13:32] and distribution facility. 的详细资料
[13:34] – Proctor’s? – Mm-hmm. -普罗科特的吗 -嗯哼
[13:39] Thank you, Bunker. 谢谢你 邦克
[13:41] Be careful, Mrs. Hopewell. 小心点 霍普韦尔夫人
[14:25] You just made bail. 你被保释了
[14:27] I didn’t kill her. 我没有杀她
[14:28] Maybe you did, maybe you didn’t. Either way. 或许是你杀的 或许不是 无所谓
[14:31] What the hell is this? Get away from there! 这什么情况 给我滚开
[14:33] Proctor, what the hell are you doing? 普罗科特 你他妈的在干什么
[14:37] I posted the prisoner’s bail. 我把犯人保释了
[14:39] – Bail? This is bullshit. – Hood is coming with me. -保释 胡扯 -胡德要跟我走
[14:42] – The hell he is. – Let him in. -他哪也不能去 -让他进来吧
[14:44] – No. – Get out of my way, Brock. -不 -别他妈挡我的路 布罗克
[14:45] – Not gonna happen. – I’m the fucking mayor! -别做梦了 -我可是他妈的市长
[14:47] – And I’m the fucking sheriff! – Get out of the fucking way. -但我是警长 -给我滚开
[14:52] You give me those keys or I will shoot you. 把钥匙给我 不然我就开枪了
[15:02] Everybody is so angry. 大家火气都好大啊
[15:05] Ma’am, you cannot be back here. 女士 你不该来这
[15:06] Why not? Everybody else is. 为什么 大家都在啊
[15:07] Bunker, take this woman up front, please. 邦克 请带这位女士出去
[15:10] Stay put, Bunker. 等等 邦克
[15:11] Special Agent Veronica Dawson. 我是特别探员维罗妮卡·道森
[15:13] Violent Crimes. 暴力犯罪科的
[15:17] Yeah, that always seems to suck the air right out of the room. 没错 一般人听完都会很震惊
[15:21] I take it you’re Sheriff Lotus. 我知道你是警长洛特斯
[15:24] And you are? 这位是
[15:26] Kai Proctor. 凯·普罗科特
[15:28] Mr. Proctor, I am truly sorry for your loss. 普罗科特先生 请节哀顺变
[15:33] Let’s go, Proctor. 走吧 普罗科特
[15:33] – I got this. – Get your fucking hands off me. -我来吧 -给我放开你的手
[15:35] I got this, Sheriff. 我来处理吧 警长
[15:36] Mr. Proctor, I can only imagine 普罗科特先生 我能想象
[15:39] how frustrated you must be with how things have been handled. 你处理这些事情的时候有多崩溃
[15:42] But this is my investigation now, 但这事现在由我接手
[15:44] and while I’ve got a little bit of lost time to make up for, 虽然我还没来得及补课
[15:47] I can assure you I’m a quick study 但我向你保证会很快跟上
[15:49] and I plan to get to the bottom of things. 我也会一查到底
[15:52] Do me a favor, give me some time to sort things through, 帮帮忙 给我点时间理清线索
[15:56] and as soon as I do, you’ll be the first to know. 一旦弄清了 我一定首先告诉你
[16:03] You have 24 hours. 给你二十四小时
[16:07] Then what happens? 然后呢
[16:29] What a fun group. 这群人真有意思
[17:03] Do you think she’s pretty? 你觉得她美吗
[17:07] I think he’ll be happy. 我想他会很高兴
[18:12] Lucas Hood. 卢卡斯·胡德
[18:14] Onetime sheriff. 时任警长
[18:16] Part-time mountain man. 闲时野人
[18:19] And now the primary suspect in three homicides. 现在是三起凶杀案的首要嫌犯
[18:22] It’s a hell of a resume. 经历真精彩
[18:28] Sheriff Lotus told me you don’t talk much. 洛特斯警长跟我说你话不多
[18:32] Well, maybe I just don’t talk to him much. 或许我只是对他话不多
[18:38] He also told me about Deputy Kelly. 他也跟我说了凯莉副警长的事
[18:41] You two were a couple at the time of her death? 她死之前你们曾是一对
[18:45] God, losing a deputy and a lover in one fell swoop. 老天 一下子没了副警长和爱人
[18:51] That must have been tough. 肯定不好受
[18:54] I’ve been there. 我有同感
[18:58] My husband Paul. 我丈夫保罗
[19:02] He was leading a tactical operation. 他当时带领着一支战术行动队
[19:05] Some low-level terrorist we could lean on 我们能顺着低层恐怖组织
[19:06] to get us some bigger fish. 抓到更大的鱼
[19:09] By the book, breach and arrest. 按规矩 破门抓人
[19:10] He had the perp facedown and zip-tied 他按倒了罪犯 绑好了
[19:12] when in walks the guy’s 13-year-old nephew 走的时候 那家伙13岁的侄子
[19:14] holding a Glock 9. 拿着把格洛克9型手枪
[19:17] Paul could have dropped him in a heartbeat. 保罗本可以立即击毙他
[19:20] I mean, who can’t outshoot a kid, right? 可是谁会向个孩子开枪
[19:25] But instead he tried to talk him down. 相反他想劝他投降
[19:28] I guess that kid didn’t feel like talking. 我想那孩子不爱谈话
[19:32] He shot Paul in the neck. 开枪打中保罗颈部
[19:35] Killed him instantly. 他当场毙命
[19:45] – You’ve been doing this a while. – Long enough. -你干这行有一阵了 -足够久
[19:49] Long enough to know that the fake husband story 那就该知道虚构丧夫的故事
[19:52] is not gonna work on someone like me. 骗不到像我这样的人
[19:57] So either you think I’m an idiot 你要么觉得我是傻逼
[19:59] or you wanted me to call you on it. 要么就想让我觉得你是
[20:04] What, so that I would feel like I’m in control? 目的是让我觉得有主导权吗
[20:09] Seeing as we both know that’s not true, 看来我们都知道那不可能
[20:11] why don’t you cut the bullshit and ask me what you want to ask? 所以别废话了 想问什么就问吧
[20:16] Okay. 好
[20:19] Did you kill Rebecca Bowman? 丽贝卡·鲍曼是你杀的吗
[20:23] No. 不是
[20:25] Well, that was easy. 哟 答的好轻松
[20:26] I so appreciate your cooperation, Mr. Hood. 很感谢你的配合 胡德先生
[20:29] You’re welcome. 不客气
[20:30] I’m sure we’ll meet again. 咱们还会再见的
[20:34] I’m guessing you don’t have a lot of pals down at the bureau. 我想你在局里没多少朋友
[20:37] You know a lot about the FBI, do you? 你很了解联调局 对吧
[20:39] No, not really. 并没有
[20:42] But I know a little something about burnouts. 可瘾君子的样儿我倒是知道点
[20:48] Yeah, I’ll bet you do. 我想你也知道
[20:59] He didn’t do it. 不是他干的
[21:01] Really? You decided that in five minutes? 真的 才五分钟你就确定了
[21:04] No, I decided that in about two. 不 大概两分钟我就确定了
[21:07] The evidence– 证据…
[21:08] The evidence is shit and you know it. 证据没用 你也知道
[21:10] The evidence isn’t shit. 证据有用
[21:14] It’s circumstantial. 只是旁证
[21:20] I’ll cut him loose. 那我把他放了
[21:21] – Not yet. – Why? -别急 -为什么
[21:24] Because the minute we release him, 因为我们一放他走
[21:25] Hood’s gonna try to find Bowman’s killer on his own. 胡德就会自己去找杀害鲍曼的凶手
[21:28] And I’d like a little bit of a head start. 我不想让他先找到
[21:35] For the record, 顺便说一下
[21:37] I also knew that your husband story was bullshit. 我也知道你丈夫的事是在扯淡
[22:20] Did you know that Proctor 你知道普罗科特
[22:21] was in the drug business with your old crew? 和你以前的帮派在做毒品生意吗
[22:24] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[22:27] There are neo-Nazis crawling all over his warehouse. 他的仓库周围有很多新纳粹分子
[22:32] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[22:33] I’m looking at them right now. 我正在监视他们
[22:36] Kurt, did you know? 柯特 你知情吗
[22:38] If I knew, I would have said something to you. 如果我知道 我会告诉你的
[22:40] Look, we need to take a step back and figure things out. 听着 我们先撤一步 把事情搞清楚
[22:44] This changes things. 这会改变很多事
[22:47] Not for me, it doesn’t. 对我来说不会
[22:48] Carrie. 卡莉
[22:50] Carr– 卡
[23:28] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么没告诉我
[23:30] I wanted the new facility to be a surprise. 我想给你一个惊喜
[23:34] When will it be operational? 什么时候可以投产
[23:36] The end of this week, maybe a little sooner. 这周末 也许更早
[23:38] We can run double shifts, triple the output in the first month. 我们可以安排两班轮换 在第一月创造三倍产能
[23:41] I’ll hire a new foreman to oversee– 我会雇佣一位新工头去监管
[23:43] Rebecca, the Brotherhood will be managing this operation. 丽贝卡 兄弟会来管理运营
[23:48] What? 什么
[23:49] – Yeah. – Why? -是的 -为什么
[23:51] They can provide the distance 由他们打理
[23:52] and the insulation I require as mayor. 我作为市长可以避嫌
[23:55] – This should be mine. – No, I know. -应该是我的 -我知道
[23:57] But you have to trust me on this. 但你要相信我
[23:59] I have something much bigger planned for you. 我有更大的计划留给你
[24:01] Yes, your big plan. 好吧 你的大计划
[24:03] Meanwhile nothing is happening 我什么都没得到
[24:05] and you’re handing over our business to Nazis? 你却把我们的生意给了纳粹份子
[24:06] I know that’s how it looks to you, 我知道你会这样认为
[24:08] but I promise this is what’s best for us. 但我保证这样对我们最好
[24:10] No, this is what’s best for you. 不 是对你最好而已
[24:12] And that’s all you’ve ever really cared about. 你从来都只关心自己
[24:15] I wish you’d stop treating me like a child. 希望你别再把我当小孩
[24:18] I will when you stop acting like one. 你不这么幼稚 我就不会了
[24:22] When you were my age, you were already running things. 你像我这么大时 你已经在管事情了
[24:24] There was no one holding you back. 没人阻拦你
[24:25] There was no one protecting me either. 那时也没有人保护我
[24:27] I don’t need your protection. 我不需要你的保护
[24:28] Yes, you do! 你当然需要
[24:29] This is a dangerous business. 这生意很危险
[24:31] I’m fucking dangerous! 我他妈的就很危险
[24:37] You have no idea how dangerous I am. 你根本不知我有多危险
[24:49] Grandma means well, honey. 外婆的本意是好的 宝贝
[24:51] I think she’s just worried about you. 我觉得她只是在担心你
[24:55] You’re just gonna have to give her a chance. 你只是需要给她机会
[25:01] Well, could you at least pretend for Max? 哪怕你只是为麦克斯假装一下
[25:07] ‘Cause I need you to set a good example, that’s why. 因为我需要你做个表率
[25:17] Honey, hold on. 宝贝 稍等
[25:20] Job? 贾伯
[25:26] Deva, I’m gonna call you right back. 蒂法 我一会儿再打给你
[26:01] – Fuck, Job! – Fuck! -妈的 贾伯 -妈的
[26:03] I almost shot you. 我差点射中你
[26:07] Imagine my fucking relief. 我他妈被你吓死了
[26:09] You shouldn’t even be out of bed. 你不该下床的
[26:11] And you shouldn’t be storing your AKs 你也不该把你的AK机枪
[26:12] next to your Ann Taylor. 放在”安·泰勒”旁边
[26:15] How’d you get in there? 你怎么进来的
[26:17] It’s a motherfucking tumbler. 我他妈会开锁呗
[26:24] You got enough firepower in here to start a war. 你这里的火力足够开战了啊
[26:29] Not start one. 不是开战
[26:32] Just finish it. 而是做个了断
[27:13] Amen. 阿门
[27:14] Evil from us deliver but… 恶凶离脱们我救…
[27:17] …us against trespass… …债的人了免…
[27:19] …who those forgive us as… …们我同如…
[27:22] …heaven in is it as Earth on… …上天在行同如 上地在…
[27:26] …name thy be hallowed… …圣为名的你尊都人愿…
[27:29] …heaven in art who… …父的上天…
[27:32] …Father our. …在们我
[27:53] Hot date? 有约啊
[27:56] You should really get some sleep. 你该去睡会儿了
[27:58] That would require me closing my eyes. 那我就得闭上眼睛
[28:02] It’s gonna take time, Job. 恢复是需要时间的 贾伯
[28:08] Fuck this. I’m coming with you. 去他妈的 我和你一起去
[28:10] That’s a bad idea. 我觉得不妥
[28:11] No, it’s the worst motherfucking idea ever. 是 这他妈的是最糟糕的主意
[28:16] You’re not coming. 你不能来
[28:17] Not you or nobody get to tell me what to do anymore. 没人能再对我发号施令 你也一样
[28:20] You are not leaving me in this motherfucking house alone. 你不能把我一个人丢在这房子里
[28:23] Just don’t– don’t– 别 别
[28:25] don’t leave me. 别离开我
[28:33] You’re staying in the car. 你在车里待着
[28:37] You’re gonna need someone to watch your back. 你需要人支援你
[28:38] – You’re gonna need somebody– – I’m serious. -你需要人… -我是认真的
[28:43] Fine. 好吧
[28:52] Got your message. What happened? 收到你的信息了 怎么了
[29:00] – Have a drink. – Come on, man. -喝一杯 -不是吧
[29:02] I dropped everything ’cause I thought you were in trouble here. 我放下所有的事过来 还以为你出事了
[29:05] Shit, I need to get back to Proctor’s– 我得回普罗科特那儿去
[29:07] Fuck Proctor. 去他妈的普罗科特
[29:09] Now sit down and show me some goddamn respect. 给我坐下 他妈放尊重点儿
[29:29] No, no, don’t be a fucking pussy. 不 不 别这么娘们
[29:31] Okay? 行吗
[29:34] There you go. 好了
[29:37] Drink. 喝吧
[29:49] You all right, man? 你还好吧
[29:55] Watts should have never made a deal with Proctor. 沃茨就不该和普罗科特做交易
[30:00] He’s so busy 他只顾着
[30:02] chasing his own retirement plan 为自己退休以后着想
[30:05] that he’s abandoned 所以他放弃了
[30:09] everything that we’ve been fighting for all these years. 我们这些年奋斗的一切
[30:15] He may be blinded by Proctor’s money, 他也许被普罗科特的钱冲昏了头脑
[30:20] but I’m not. 但我没有
[30:23] And I’m not gonna keep my mouth shut anymore. 而我也不再会缄口不言
[30:26] Calvin, you’re drunk, buddy. 加尔文 兄弟 你醉了
[30:28] – Whatever you’re thinking– – No. No. -不管你打什么算盘 -不 不
[30:31] I’m done thinking, Joe. 我受够了考虑 乔
[30:36] I’m done being Watts’ bitch. 我受够了当沃茨的跟班
[30:42] It’s time for me to man the fuck up. 我他妈现在该爷们起来了
[30:53] Watts has to fucking go. 沃茨必须滚蛋
[31:13] We’ve been at this for months, Job. 我们都耗了几个月了 贾伯
[31:16] You must be getting tired. 你一定厌烦了
[31:18] Let’s change the mood, shall we? 我们来调节一下气氛吧
[31:27] Job. 贾伯
[31:29] Job. Job. 贾伯
[31:34] – You okay? – I’m fine. -你没事吧 -没事
[31:37] How about you? 你呢
[31:39] I’m fine. 我还好
[31:41] Yeah, you look fucking fine. 是啊 你看着他妈是挺好的
[31:43] Not now. 这时候别闹
[31:44] Just in case I do have to drive home alone, 以防我真要独自开车回去
[31:49] you want to tell me what this is really about? 你要给我说下做这事的目的吗
[31:53] Why are you doing this? 为什么你要这么干
[32:04] Do you think all this Catwoman bullshit 你觉得搞”猫女”这一套
[32:08] is what he would have wanted? 是他想看到的吗
[32:12] Stay in the car. 待在车里
[32:29] Hey, what did he say? 他说了什么
[32:31] He said you’re gonna die. 他说你会挂掉
[32:34] Oh, what the hell is this? 什么鬼
[32:36] Hey, this is private property. 这里是私人场所
[32:39] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈是谁
[32:42] I asked you a question. 我问你话呢
[32:44] Are you deaf, you stupid bitch? 你聋了吗 臭三八
[32:47] No, I hear you loud and clear… 没 我听得很清楚
[32:51] Bitch. 贱人
[32:53] Shit! 操
[34:44] Come on back, bitch. Come on. 快出来 贱人 快
[35:27] Bitch– bitch, move. Move! 贱人 贱人 快点 快点
[35:48] So how’d that go? 进展如何
[35:49] Like clockwork. 非常顺利
[35:58] Unlock gate 13. 打开13号门
[36:09] See you again real soon there, convict. 很快再见面哦 囚犯
[36:11] And you fuck your mama, Larry. 操你妈 拉里
[36:23] You my ride? 你来接我
[36:25] Nice car. Them Krauts always done it best. 车子不错 德国佬造的车最棒了
[36:29] We headed to Banshee? 我们是要去女妖镇吗
[36:30] Mr. Proctor would like to see you at your earliest convenience. 普罗科特先生想在你方便时尽早见你
[36:33] Well, then what the hell are we waiting for? 那还不快走
[37:01] – Fuck. – FBI, skeezy fuckers. -操 -联调局 烂货们
[37:04] Put the pipe down. 把烟管放下
[37:07] What are you doing? 你干什么
[37:08] Get the fuck out of here. Go. 他妈给滚出去 滚
[38:35] Dawson. 道森
[38:38] On my way. 这就去
[38:49] Raven, this is Agent Dawson from the FBI. 瑞文 这是联调局的道森探员
[38:52] Yeah, what do we got? 有什么发现
[38:54] Coroner estimated she was killed 法医根据尸体温度
[38:55] nine or 10 hours ago 和尸斑推断
[38:57] based on body temp and lividity. 她大约在9或10小时前遇害
[39:00] – MO is the same? – Yeah. -还是先前的作案手法吗 -对
[39:03] Attractive female, 18-24. 漂亮女性 18到24岁
[39:05] Son of a bitch cut her heart out, too. 狗杂种也把她的心脏挖出来了
[39:21] Cut isn’t surgical, but it is precise. 切口非外科医生手法 不过很精确
[39:24] He’s in a safe place when he does this. 他切的时候是在一个安全地方
[39:26] Takes his time. 有条不紊
[39:29] Defensive wounds? 这是防卫伤口吗
[39:31] Ligature marks, 是捆绑痕迹
[39:32] just like the other victims. 跟其他受害者一样
[39:34] She was tied up. 她被绑住了
[39:36] Some kind of rope, heavy braiding. 某种绳子 很粗很结实
[39:38] Enough to bruise like this? 足够造成这样的淤青
[39:40] She was bound for a while. 她被捆绑了一段时间
[39:41] He doesn’t kill them right away. 他不是马上杀死她们
[39:43] No signs of sexual abuse. 没有性侵的迹象
[39:47] No, he doesn’t see them sexually. 不 他对她们没有性欲
[39:52] Right here. He drugged her. 这儿 他给她下药了
[39:54] Just like the others. 和其他受害者一样
[39:57] Butchered her alive. 活生生将她宰杀
[40:01] Got an ID? 查到身份了吗
[40:03] No, nothing yet. 还没有
[40:04] What’d the witness say? 目击者证词呢
[40:06] Caught a glimpse of someone dragging the body 早上5点之后 无意间看见有人
[40:08] into the woods just after 5:00 A.M. 在林子里拖尸体
[40:10] And why the hell did they wait 4 hours to call it in? 那目击者为什么4个小时后才报案
[40:13] Because his mommy thought he was making it up. 因为他妈妈以为是他乱编的
[40:18] What’s the kid’s name? 孩子叫什么
[40:21] – Tocho. – Tocho. -图科 -图科
[40:24] Let’s cover her up. 把她盖起来吧
[40:27] Make sure the coroner gets all those notes, yeah? 记得给角落处都做上标记
[40:28] Are you Tocho? Is that you? 你叫图科吧 是你吧
[40:32] Can you– can you tell me what you saw? 你能和我说说你看到了什么吗
[40:37] Was it a man or a woman, huh? 是男人还是女人
[40:40] – Young or old? – Come on, that’s enough. -年轻还是年老 -拜托 行了
[40:42] No more questions, huh? Come on, Tocho. 别再问了 走吧图科
[40:53] Okay, I’m gonna finish cutting this for you 我马上给你切好啦
[40:55] and you’re gonna eat all of it. 你要都吃掉哦
[40:57] – And then treats. – Okay. -然后吃蛋糕 -好哒
[40:59] But the vegetables, too. 还有蔬菜哦
[41:02] – Okay? – Okay. -好吗 -好哒
[41:04] – Promise? – Yeah. -说话算数 -好
[41:05] How are the potatoes? 土豆怎么样
[41:10] Dry. 有点干
[41:12] I’m sorry. I must have overcooked them. 不好意思 肯定是我弄过头了
[41:34] Stay here. 你坐着
[41:45] What the fuck? 我操
[41:47] It’s nice to see you, too, Calvin. 见到你也很高兴 加尔文
[41:48] And, yes, I’d love to come inside. 没错 我也想进来
[41:53] Do I smell Magpie’s cooking? 我是闻到小玛吉做的菜了吗
[41:55] How did you get out? 你怎么出来的
[41:58] It’s a hell of a story. 很曲折
[42:00] Maybe I’ll tell it to you sometime. 有机会我再和你说
[42:03] Daddy. 爸
[42:08] – You’re out? – Good news, baby. -你出狱啦 -好消息吧宝贝
[42:10] I’ve been rehabilitated. 我被平反啦
[42:17] And who might you be? 你是谁啊
[42:23] Uh, Hank, this is your grandfather. 汉克 这是你姥爷
[42:26] You just call me Papa, sweetheart. 叫爷爷就行 小甜心
[42:35] Uh, okay, we’re gonna go up and take a bath now. 好吧 我们要上楼去洗澡了
[43:04] You know what? Fuck a man’s heart. 知道吗 男人心不靠谱
[43:09] You want love, 想得到爱
[43:11] go right to his stomach. 抓住他的胃就行
[43:35] Congratulations. 恭喜
[43:37] You’re not a serial killer. 你不是连环杀手
[43:51] I’ll need you to fill out some paperwork. 我需要你填几张表
[45:52] Need a ride? 要载你一程吗
[45:55] You don’t seem like the type to hold a grudge. 你不像是怀恨在心的小心眼儿啊
[45:59] You kept me locked up. 你不让我出狱
[46:01] I just got here. 我刚来
[46:02] Had to get my bearings. 要立威
[46:03] I’m glad I could help. 很高兴我能帮上忙
[46:11] You knew I was innocent. 你知道我是无辜的
[46:13] I think innocent might be a bit of a stretch, don’t you? 无辜有点夸张了吧 你觉得呢
[46:18] Yeah, fuck you. 呵呵 操你妈
[46:19] Hey, you’re welcome for that alibi, by the way. 嘿 我替你求的情 不用客气
[46:26] Look, Hood, I know where you live. 听着 胡德 我知道你住哪
[46:28] It’s a long walk to that cabin of yours. 要走好远才能到你的小屋
[46:38] I need a drink. 我需要喝一杯
[46:41] You definitely need a drink. 你肯定也需要
黑吃黑

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme