时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:31] | Help me. | 救我 |
[02:30] | No, please. | 求你 不要 |
[02:33] | Please don’t. | 求你不要 |
[02:34] | Please don’t. Please. | 不要 求你了 |
[02:37] | Please don’t. No. | 求你 不要 |
[02:40] | No. No, please. | 不要 不要 |
[02:44] | No. | 不要 |
[02:47] | Please. Please. Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[02:51] | Stop. | 住手 |
[02:59] | Cut! | 卡 |
[03:01] | Moving on, people. | 大家继续 |
[03:03] | – Let’s reset for close-up. – Sheriff’s Department. | -准备拍特写 -镇警署 |
[03:05] | – What the fuck are you doing? – You’re all under arrest. | -你他妈干什么 -你们被捕了 |
[03:07] | The fuck are you talking about? This is a licensed production. | 你胡说什么 我们有拍摄执照 |
[03:10] | There’s no license for what you’re doing here, asshole. | 你做的这种事没有执照 混蛋 |
[03:12] | Jesus Christ, son, pull your pants up. | 上帝 伙计 把裤子穿上 |
[03:16] | You all right? Look at me. | 你没事吧 看着我 |
[03:20] | How old are you? | 你多大 |
[03:23] | Don’t answer that. You’re making a big mistake. | 别回答 这是天大的误会 |
[03:25] | Don’t fucking touch me. | 别他妈碰我 |
[03:26] | Bunker, I want you to arrest all these people. | 邦克 把他们抓起来 |
[03:28] | – Don’t fucking say anything. – Shit, fuck! | -什么都不要说 -我操 |
[03:31] | Go ahead, resist. Give me a reason, huh? | 尽管拒捕 就当给我个理由 |
[03:32] | Run! | 快跑 |
[03:47] | Fuck you, bitch! | 去死 贱货 |
[04:06] | Pony Joe. | 庞尼·乔 |
[04:08] | Motherfucker. | 你个混蛋 |
[04:13] | Have I mentioned you’re under arrest? | 我说过你被捕了吗 |
[04:16] | Fuck you, traitor. | 去死 叛徒 |
[04:20] | Split ’em up. I need individual statements. | 分开关 给我分开录口供 |
[04:23] | Where do you want the director? | 导演关哪 |
[04:25] | Put him in the interrogation room. | 带去审讯室 |
[04:28] | Turn up the heat. | 暖气打开 |
[04:29] | – I want to talk to my lawyer. – Yeah, yeah. | -我想见我的律师 -好好 |
[04:34] | Good morning, Sheriff. | 早上好 警长 |
[04:37] | Mr. Mayor, you’re in my chair. | 市长先生 你坐了我的椅子 |
[04:39] | I heard you and your deputies had a busy morning. | 听说你和警官们今早很忙啊 |
[04:42] | Arrests don’t mean shit if your DA can’t get a conviction. | 如果地检无法定罪 逮捕就毛用没有 |
[04:46] | That won’t be a problem. | 不会有问题 |
[04:49] | Yeah, I guess it won’t. | 没错 我想也是 |
[04:57] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是白痴 |
[04:59] | You think I don’t know that every time your girl Cruz | 你当我不知道 你的克鲁兹小姑娘 |
[05:01] | gets an anonymous tip, we’re doing your dirty work? | 每次得到匿名线报 其实都是我们在替你干脏活 |
[05:09] | I don’t need to remind you who put you in charge here | 你很清楚是谁让你坐上这个位子 |
[05:12] | and kept you in charge, do I? | 又帮你保住位子的吧 要我提醒吗 |
[05:24] | What can I do for you, Mr. Mayor? | 请问有什么吩咐 市长先生 |
[05:28] | What progress have you made on my niece’s murder investigation? | 我侄女的谋杀案有什么进展了 |
[05:32] | We have a few leads. | 有几条线索 |
[05:33] | Yeah, I read through the files. | 我知道 我看过卷宗了 |
[05:34] | These files are confidential. | 这些卷宗都是机密文件 |
[05:36] | And in case you forgot, | 你别忘了 |
[05:36] | you’re still a person of interest in this case. | 你也是这个案子的嫌疑人 |
[05:39] | And if I wasn’t out there | 如果我不是去 |
[05:40] | wasting my time shutting down fuck films for you, | 忙活着帮你关电影场子 |
[05:42] | I’d have arrested a suspect in all three murders by now. | 现在可能都抓到这三起谋杀案的疑犯了 |
[05:44] | I expect daily updates from now on. | 此后你每天都跟我汇报最新进展 |
[05:46] | Really? I thought that was Deputy Cruz’s job. | 是吗 那不是克鲁兹副警长的职责吗 |
[05:48] | I want them from you, Brock. | 我要听你跟我汇报 布罗克 |
[05:53] | Then I will make it a top priority, Mr. Mayor. | 那我一定优先处理 市长先生 |
[05:57] | Thank you for your time. | 打扰了 谢谢 |
[05:57] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:21] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[07:23] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[07:35] | So what do you have here, 10 acres? | 这里有多少土地 10英亩吗 |
[07:42] | 25. | 25英亩 |
[07:44] | The woods are mine, too. | 树林也是我的 |
[07:48] | It’s peaceful. | 安静平和 |
[07:55] | It’s private. | 只属于我 |
[08:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:23] | New place is great. | 新地方不错 |
[08:28] | A work in progress. | 还在改建 |
[08:37] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[08:42] | I guess I needed some time. | 我需要点时间 |
[08:46] | Yeah, I could have used some, too. | 恩 我也需要 |
[08:51] | I shouldn’t have turned my back on you. | 我不该背弃你 |
[08:55] | You didn’t turn your back on just me. | 你背弃的不仅是我 |
[09:02] | – Job’s dead. – Why, because Dalton said so? | -贾伯死了 -为什么 因为道尔顿这么说吗 |
[09:04] | No, because that’s what they do | 不 贾伯这样的人 |
[09:05] | with people like Job. | 栽在他们手里就是这个下场 |
[09:08] | You didn’t know. | 你不能肯定 |
[09:10] | There was nowhere left to look. | 所有地方都找遍了 |
[09:51] | You kept looking for him. | 你一直在找他 |
[09:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:57] | Still nothing. | 但没找到 |
[10:01] | No. | 没 |
[10:08] | What about Deva? | 蒂法怎么样了 |
[10:12] | Didn’t you at least want to see her? | 你连见她一面都不想吗 |
[10:19] | I have seen her. | 我见过她了 |
[10:24] | She didn’t tell me. | 她没告诉我 |
[10:27] | She knew if she did, you’d want to come. | 她知道如果告诉你 你会想过来 |
[10:37] | And Deva going behind your back feels like a betrayal? | 蒂法背着你去 让你觉得是背叛吗 |
[10:40] | I just– I need to protect her. | 我只是 我要保护她 |
[10:43] | – From him? – From everything. | -以防被他伤害 -以防任何伤害 |
[10:44] | – That’s not possible, Carrie. – It used to be. | -那不可能 卡莉 -以前都这样 |
[10:47] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[10:50] | Before he showed up in Banshee | 在他出现在女妖镇 |
[10:51] | and forced himself back into your life? | 强迫进入你的生活以前吗 |
[10:53] | – I didn’t say that. – But that’s what you feel, isn’t it? | -我没这么说过 -但你这么觉得 不是吗 |
[11:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:05] | For what? | 为什么 |
[11:08] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[11:18] | The losses you’ve suffered, the pain you’ve endured, | 你遭受的损失 承受的痛苦 |
[11:21] | all the result of a choice made by someone else. | 别人选择 你承担后果 |
[11:23] | And now he’s back again, showing up like he did two years before. | 而现在他再一次出现了 就像两年前一样 |
[11:26] | If you’re so concerned about my losses and pain, | 如果你真的在意我的损失和痛苦 |
[11:29] | why don’t you let my kids come home to me? | 那就让我的孩子们回到我身边吧 |
[11:31] | – We’ve already discussed this, Carrie. – Let’s discuss it again. | -我们讨论过这事了 卡莉 -再讨论一下 |
[11:33] | All I can do is make a recommendation. | 我能做的只有提出建议 |
[11:35] | Beyond that, my hands are tied. | 除此之外 无可奈何 |
[11:36] | Then what the fuck am I doing here? | 那我他妈来这儿干嘛 |
[11:37] | Tell me who gets to make that choice | 告诉我谁能做决定 |
[11:39] | and let me go talk to them. | 让我去跟他们谈 |
[11:47] | This is bullshit. | 这太扯淡了 |
[11:54] | Let’s talk about Gordon. | 我们谈谈戈登吧 |
[11:58] | What about him? | 谈他什么 |
[12:01] | Have you started sorting through his belongings? | 你开始整理他的东西了吗 |
[12:07] | No. | 没有 |
[12:10] | The longer you wait, Carrie– | 卡莉 你等得越久 |
[12:12] | What? | 怎么 |
[12:15] | The harder it gets? | 就越困难 |
[12:22] | Trust me, it can’t get any fucking harder. | 相信我 这他妈不能再难了 |
[12:35] | Hey, get those last three pallets loaded. | 把最后三个托盘装好 |
[12:38] | That truck should have been on the road hours ago. | 几小时前就该运走了 |
[12:46] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[12:55] | Mr. Proctor, I was not expecting you today. | 普罗科特先生 您今天怎么来了 |
[12:58] | My condolences on your loss– | 我向您的亲人表示哀悼… |
[13:03] | Don’t. | 退下 |
[13:13] | I’d say our terms of agreement were pretty clear. | 我认为我们约定得很清楚 |
[13:16] | You and your Brotherhood manage my operations | 你和你的兄弟们运营我的产业 |
[13:18] | and I permit you to maintain yours for a bit of your profits. | 而我允许你们保留自己的生意 获取利润 |
[13:22] | And that’s what you’ve been getting. | 我们一直照此执行 |
[13:23] | I check the accounting myself. | 我亲自负责查帐 |
[13:24] | Which is why I hold you responsible for any errors. | 因此你要为出现的错误负责 |
[13:28] | Or omissions for that matter. | 包括疏漏 |
[13:37] | – You’ve been running a side business. – Mr. Proctor– | -你一直在做副业 -普罗科特先生 |
[13:39] | What happened this morning was your one and only warning… | 今早是我唯一一次警告 |
[13:44] | Mr. Bunker. | 邦克先生 |
[13:47] | From now on, my cut goes up by 10%. | 从现在起 我的份额升到百分之十 |
[13:51] | Do you want me to talk to Mr. Watts about our new terms? | 你想让我跟沃茨先生说说我们的新约定吗 |
[13:57] | That won’t be necessary. | 没有这个必要 |
[14:01] | I didn’t think so. | 我觉得也是 |
[14:11] | What are you going to do about the arraignment? | 审讯的事你打算怎么处理 |
[14:14] | Why should I do anything? | 我为什么要处理这个 |
[14:15] | My men are solid. I can vouch for them, | 我的人很可靠 我可以担保 |
[14:17] | but the director’s a freelancer. | 但导演是个自由职业者 |
[14:19] | There’s no telling who he’d rat out to save his own ass. | 保不准他为了自救会出卖谁 |
[14:21] | Mr. Bunker, you seem determined to prove your ineptitude. | 邦克先生 看来你下定决心要展示你的愚笨 |
[14:26] | I’ll deal with it. | 我会处理此事 |
[14:32] | Somebody pick this shit up. | 来个人把这堆破玩意收拾好 |
[14:42] | You don’t seem happy to see me. | 你好像不太乐意见到我 |
[14:47] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[14:50] | Never better. | 好得不能再好了 |
[14:52] | Good, cause I need your help. | 很好 我需要你帮忙 |
[14:56] | With what? | 帮什么 |
[14:57] | You ever heard of Aaron Boedicker? | 你听过亚伦·博迪克这个名字吗 |
[14:59] | Yeah, a meth dealer. | 听过 一个毒品贩子 |
[15:02] | He and his clan used to just cook up in the foothills, | 他和他的团伙以前只在山里贩毒 |
[15:04] | but now they’ve started selling it in town. | 但现在他们开始在镇子里卖了 |
[15:06] | Sounds like a problem for Proctor. | 听起来是普罗科特的麻烦 |
[15:11] | No, it’s actually a problem for me. | 不 其实是我的麻烦 |
[15:15] | They were experienced cooks and I was looking | 他们很有制毒经验 |
[15:16] | to branch out on my own a little bit. | 而我一直在试着拓展自己的渠道 |
[15:19] | I warned Boedicker that Banshee was off-limits. | 我警告过博迪克不准碰女妖镇 |
[15:22] | Let me guess, the inbred drug dealer | 我猜猜 近亲繁殖的毒贩子 |
[15:24] | didn’t listen to the 24-year-old girl. | 不听24岁的姑娘的命令 |
[15:28] | I’m asking you to help me fix this. | 我是求你帮我搞定这事 |
[15:31] | My uncle finds out what I’ve done, I’m dead. | 我舅舅如果发现我做的事 我就死定了 |
[15:34] | – Please? – It’s not my problem. | -求你了 -不关我的事 |
[15:36] | You drinking yourself to death | 你在破旧的汽车旅馆房 |
[15:37] | in a shithole motel room wasn’t my problem either. | 喝得烂醉也不关我的事 |
[15:42] | I’m going after Boedicker with or without you. | 你帮不帮忙我都会追查博迪克 |
[15:46] | I just thought that with you I’d have an actual chance. | 我只是想有你帮忙 我胜算更大 |
[16:27] | Stop! | 站住 |
[16:30] | Drop the gun, bitch. | 把枪放下 贱人 |
[16:32] | You drop yours, asshole. | 你把枪放下 混蛋 |
[16:34] | Why the hell would he do that? | 他凭什么要放下枪 |
[16:38] | ‘Cause if he doesn’t, | 如果他不放下 |
[16:39] | I’m gonna blow your fucking head off. | 我会一枪打爆你的狗头 |
[16:43] | Well, since you asked so nicely… | 既然你诚心诚意地发问了 |
[16:46] | It’s okay, son, I got this. | 没事了 孩子 有我在 |
[16:49] | Get him out of here. | 把他弄走 |
[16:52] | So, is this a social call? | 所以这是串门吗 |
[16:56] | ‘Cause my memory could be failing me, | 因为我可能记性不好 |
[16:58] | but I don’t remember inviting you to visit. | 但我真不记得有请你过来 |
[17:01] | You didn’t. | 你没请 |
[17:03] | Then you’re trespassing on my land. | 那你就是非法入侵我的领地 |
[17:04] | We had a deal. | 我们有约在先 |
[17:05] | You’ve been getting your cut. | 你一直在分钱 |
[17:07] | The deal was you wouldn’t sell meth in Banshee. | 我说的是你不能在女妖镇出货 |
[17:10] | Do you have any idea what | 你知不知道 |
[17:11] | my uncle would do to you if he found out? | 我舅舅知道了会怎么收拾你 |
[17:17] | I never much liked being told what to do. | 我一点也不喜欢别人对我指手划脚 |
[17:20] | Then you’re really gonna hate it when I shut you down. | 那你肯定不喜欢我一枪崩了你 |
[17:26] | Shit, girl, | 狗屁 小姑娘 |
[17:29] | that there just ain’t never gonna happen. | 别在那儿痴人说梦了 |
[17:35] | Lem, get the girl inside. | 莱姆 把她弄进去 |
[17:37] | She and I need to have a little chin-wag. | 我要和她好好聊聊 |
[18:14] | I don’t think you appreciate | 我想你还不明白 |
[18:16] | how much trouble you’re in, little girl. | 自己惹了多大麻烦 小姑娘 |
[18:18] | He’d better not touch me again. | 他最好别再动我 |
[18:20] | And I don’t know what I | 而我不知道 |
[18:21] | was thinking getting into business with you. | 当时怎么会答应跟你做交易 |
[18:23] | You’re the one who broke the agreement. | 是你违背了协议 |
[18:29] | The problem with being a pretty girl | 漂亮女孩的毛病就是 |
[18:33] | is that over time you get the idea | 你们往往会觉得 |
[18:35] | that you can do or say whatever the fuck you want. | 说什么 做什么都可以随心所欲 |
[18:44] | I’m gonna do you a favor. | 我可以帮你个忙 |
[18:47] | I’m gonna remove the burden of beauty. | 我可以帮你摆脱美丽的负担 |
[19:02] | Hesher here chased down a rabid possum a while back. | 海瑟前阵子叼回了只患狂犬病的负鼠 |
[19:07] | He ain’t been the same since. | 之后它就变了个样 |
[19:48] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[20:07] | You fucking bitch. | 你个臭婊子 |
[20:21] | Oh… Jesus Christ! | 苍天啊 |
[20:22] | You okay? Look at me. Look at me. | 你没事吧 看着我 看着我 |
[20:26] | Come on. | 走 |
[20:28] | Come on. | 走 |
[20:31] | Rebecca! Rebecca! | 丽贝卡 丽贝卡 |
[20:39] | Hey, Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[20:42] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[20:47] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[20:58] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[22:06] | Bunker. | 邦克 |
[22:10] | Not the kind of bar I would think you’d hang out in. | 我没想到你会泡这种酒吧 |
[22:13] | There’s a lot you don’t know about me. | 你不知道的还有很多 |
[22:15] | I’m sure that’s true, sir. | 没错 先生 |
[22:17] | Is there a law against drinking in this bar? | 在这个酒吧喝酒犯法了吗 |
[22:19] | The sheriff asked me to ask you to wait. | 警长让我要你等着 |
[22:22] | Wait for what? | 等什么 |
[22:25] | I’ll let him tell you. | 我让他跟你说 |
[22:31] | – Nice car. – Thanks. | -车不错 -谢了 |
[22:34] | What are you doing here, Hood? | 你在这干什么 胡德 |
[22:36] | I was thirsty. Thought I might get a beer. | 我渴了 想喝杯啤酒 |
[22:39] | You’re not here investigating the Bowman murder? | 你不是来调查鲍曼被杀案的吗 |
[22:40] | No, sir. I told you, I’m retired. | 不是 长官 我说过我退休了 |
[22:43] | Yeah, yeah, listen. | 好 听着 |
[22:46] | Someone’s out there killing young girls | 有人在杀年轻姑娘 |
[22:49] | and I’m a little under the gun here, | 我现在压力有点大 |
[22:50] | so I’m gonna ask you again, what are you doing here? | 所以再问你一次 你来这干什么 |
[23:00] | One of the guys in the band had a thing with Rebecca. | 乐队里有个小子对丽贝卡有意思 |
[23:04] | I figured I’d watch the show, introduce myself. | 我想看看表演 认识认识 |
[23:08] | No, you wait here. Bunker and I will go talk to him. | 不 你在这等着 我和邦克去跟他谈 |
[23:10] | Kid’s a hillbilly drug dealer. | 那小子是个山区毒贩 |
[23:12] | He’s gonna run as soon as he sees the uniforms. | 看到穿制服的就会跑 |
[23:14] | Then we’ll know which one to grab. | 那我们就知道该抓哪个了 |
[23:16] | Let’s go, Bunker. | 咱们走 邦克 |
[23:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:11] | – Get out of the way! – Ow, man! | -让开 -伙计 |
[24:15] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[24:17] | – Bunker! – Look! | -邦克 -看着点 |
[24:19] | Here! | 在这儿 |
[24:21] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:24] | Hood! | 胡德 |
[24:26] | God damn it. | 妈的 |
[24:30] | Come in. | 请进 |
[24:32] | Mr. Franklin. Do you wanna sit down? | 富兰克林先生 请坐 |
[24:37] | – You wanted to see me? – Yes. | -你想要见我 -是的 |
[24:40] | I’ve been going through | 我看了 |
[24:40] | the case file from the pornography arrests. | 色情片一案的案件资料 |
[24:43] | The evidence is overwhelming. | 证据很明显 |
[24:44] | I’ll have no problem getting convictions for all five defendants. | 我很有信心给五位嫌疑人定罪 |
[24:47] | – Withdraw the charges. – What? | -撤销诉讼 -什么 |
[24:50] | – Why? – I have my reasons. | -为什么 -我有自己的理由 |
[24:52] | Sir, with all due respect, | 先生 恕我直言 |
[24:53] | you told me to throw the book at these guys. | 你之前要我严惩这些家伙的 |
[24:54] | And now I’m telling you to let them go. | 现在我告诉你 放了他们 |
[24:56] | Mr. Proctor, there’s only so many times we can do this | 普罗科特先生 如果我们继续这样做 |
[24:58] | before people start asking questions. | 不用多久人们就会质疑我们了 |
[25:00] | – I’ll worry about that. – Sir, frankly, | -这是我操心的事情 -先生 坦白说 |
[25:02] | – I don’t understand– – and you worry about me. | -我不明白 -你操心我就好了 |
[25:09] | – Was there anything else? – No, sir. | -还有其他事情吗 -没有 先生 |
[25:12] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你接见我 |
[25:24] | He won’t be a problem. | 他不会是问题 |
[25:31] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[25:37] | What the fuck am I doing here? | 我他妈来这儿干嘛 |
[25:39] | I said take a fucking seat. | 我让你他妈的坐下来 |
[25:46] | What happened to Rebecca Bowman? | 丽贝卡·鲍曼出了什么事了 |
[25:48] | How the fuck should I know? Why am I even sitting here? | 我他妈怎么知道 我还坐在这儿干什么 |
[25:50] | You’re not even a cop anymore. | 你都不是警察了 |
[25:52] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[25:53] | That means I can kick your fucking head in and not get fired. | 所以我不管怎么凑你 也不会被停职 |
[25:58] | You dragged me here. Why don’t you go fuck yourself– | 你把我拖到这儿的 你他妈怎么不… |
[26:02] | Or… | 不然呢 |
[26:07] | All right. All right. | 好吧 |
[26:10] | I liked Rebecca. | 我喜欢丽贝卡 |
[26:12] | We had a good thing going. | 我们曾经好过 |
[26:15] | Till she dumped you? | 后来她甩了你吗 |
[26:16] | She didn’t dump me. | 她没甩我 |
[26:18] | Things just got complicated. | 后来事情变复杂了 |
[26:20] | Complicated how? | 怎么个复杂法 |
[26:23] | – Can I get a beer or something? – No. | -给我个啤酒什么的 -不行 |
[26:25] | Complicated how? | 怎么个复杂法 |
[26:30] | I should have never told her about my fucking uncle. | 我就不应该跟她提我叔叔 |
[26:33] | Aaron Boedicker? | 亚伦·博迪克 |
[26:34] | – They did some business, right? – She was his business. | -他们在做生意 对吗 -她曾是他的客户 |
[26:36] | He was cooking that junk up in his bathtub before she got involved. | 在她介入前 他一直在浴缸里制毒 |
[26:40] | She’s the one that gave him cash | 只要他不在女妖镇贩卖 |
[26:41] | as long as he didn’t deal in Banshee. | 她就会给他钱 |
[26:42] | That was the deal. | 那是他们谈好的 |
[26:44] | – I told her he wouldn’t stick with it. – And he didn’t. | -我跟她说了他不会照做 -他没照做 |
[26:46] | That’s when she started | 从那时起 |
[26:47] | acting all crazy paranoid about everything. | 她就开始神经兮兮 疑心一切了 |
[26:51] | I thought that she was scared of my family, | 我以为她害怕我的家人 |
[26:54] | but she said they were nothing. | 但她说 他们什么都不是 |
[26:57] | It was Proctor that scared the shit out of her. | 她害怕的是普罗科特 |
[27:01] | The twisted shit she told me about him. | 她告诉我 那家伙就是个变态 |
[27:03] | Man, you have no idea how fucked up that guy really is. | 哥们 你完全不知道那家伙有多坏 |
[27:06] | You wanna know what happened to Rebecca? | 你想知道丽贝卡发生了什么吗 |
[27:08] | Ask that motherfucker. | 去问那个混蛋 |
[27:18] | All right, go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[27:23] | Get the fuck out of here. | 滚蛋 |
[27:35] | Seems this girl’s ghost has got you all out of sorts. | 看来这姑娘的鬼魂让你整个人都乱套了 |
[27:41] | Yeah, I owed her one. | 我欠她一份人情 |
[27:44] | Must have been a real big one. | 一定是很大的人情 |
[27:47] | You got something to say, just say it. | 你想说什么 直说好了 |
[27:49] | Seems like you owe Job | 好像你欠贾伯比 |
[27:52] | a lot more than you owe this girl. | 比欠这个女的要多啊 |
[27:56] | There, now I’ve said it. | 我还就说出来了 |
[28:46] | Senor Proctor. | 普罗科特先生 |
[28:53] | Welcome to Pennsylvania, Mr. Loera. | 欢迎来宾州 洛埃拉先生 |
[28:56] | About your niece. | 关于你侄女 |
[29:00] | You should take time to mourn. Business can wait. | 你该花时间去哀悼 生意可以暂缓 |
[29:02] | On the contrary. | 正好相反 |
[29:03] | A life can stop, but business must go on. | 生命可以停止 但生意一定要继续 |
[29:08] | My operation’s been growing exponentially since we last talked. | 自从上次谈过后 我的生意成倍的增长 |
[29:12] | Expanding my distribution network is of high priority. | 扩张我的销售网是我的优先目标 |
[29:15] | – How does that benefit me? – Market dominance. | -我有什么好处 -市场统治 |
[29:18] | It’s no secret that the Sinaloa’s partnership | 锡那罗和中国人的合伙关系 |
[29:20] | with the Chinese has hurt your bottom line. | 伤到了你的价格底线 这已不是什么秘密 |
[29:22] | Once the cartels got into the pill industry, | 一旦贩毒集团进入制药产业 |
[29:24] | you could no longer control the market pricing | 你就不能像你以往控制 |
[29:26] | like you did with the cocaine and the heroin. | 可卡因和海洛因那样控制市场价格了 |
[29:29] | They’re moving product across the border– | 他们跨越边境运送货物 |
[29:31] | twice your rate, just a fraction of the price. | 运货量比率比你高两倍 价格却低很多 |
[29:34] | The increased traffic is just causing you | 日益增加的交易给你带来了 |
[29:36] | even more border headaches. | 更多的边界难题 |
[29:38] | I can offer a local pipeline without any of the risk | 我可以提供一个当地渠道 没有任何风险 |
[29:41] | or expense of having to import the product itself from Colombia. | 还能省掉从哥伦比亚进口产品的费用 |
[29:45] | No disrespect, but I deal in a very different volume | 恕我直言 但我的交易量 |
[29:49] | than you do here in Pennsylvania. | 和你在宾州的交易量有很大不同 |
[29:53] | Your ambition impresses me, | 我佩服你的野心 |
[29:55] | but I’m not convinced that you can play in my league. | 但我不觉得你玩得起我这种级别 |
[29:58] | Then allow me to convince you. | 那就让我来说服你 |
[30:01] | Very well. I expect three tons | 很好 14天后你给我 |
[30:04] | ready for pickup in 14 days. | 准备好三吨的货 |
[30:09] | Done. | 没问题 |
[30:14] | When this transaction is completed, | 当这次交易完成时 |
[30:17] | I expect to be your exclusive East Coast supplier. | 我希望能成为你东海岸的独家供货商 |
[30:26] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[30:32] | Senor Proctor, I’ve heard the stories. | 普罗科特先生 我听说过传闻 |
[30:36] | You’re a dangerous man. | 你是个危险人物 |
[30:38] | But a dangerous man in Banshee, | 但一个女妖镇的危险人物 |
[30:40] | to the cartel, is still nothing but a mosquito. | 在贩毒集团面前 不过是只蚊子 |
[30:46] | Failure to deliver is not an option. | 决不允许交货失败 |
[31:00] | I’ll see you in two weeks. | 两周后见 |
[31:19] | I reviewed the complaint. All seems to be in order. | 我看了下指控 看起来都合乎程序 |
[31:23] | Are you prepared to make a bond recommendation, Mr. Franklin? | 你准备好提议保释金额了吗 富兰克林先生 |
[31:30] | At, um– | 此 |
[31:32] | at this time, Your Honor, the people would like | 此时此刻 法官大人 检方希望 |
[31:33] | to withdraw their complaint against all five defendants. | 撤销对所有五个被告的指控 |
[31:37] | Are we discussing the same case here, Counselor? | 我们说的是同一起案件吗 辩护人 |
[31:39] | There seems to be more than sufficient cause here to proceed. | 似乎有充分理由可以起诉 |
[31:42] | Yes, Your Honor, however, | 是的 法官大人 然而 |
[31:43] | the people have recently discovered | 检方最近新发现了 |
[31:44] | new evidentiary inconsistencies | 证据不一致 |
[31:47] | and possible Miranda violations | 以及女妖镇警署可能 |
[31:49] | on the part of the Banshee Sheriff’s Department. | 违反了米兰达权利 |
[31:50] | In light of these unfortunate developments, | 鉴于这些令人遗憾的新发现 |
[31:52] | we have no choice but to vacate the charges and decline prosecution. | 我们只能撤销指控 放弃起诉 |
[31:59] | Very well. | 好的 |
[32:01] | I take it there are no objections from the defense? | 我想辩方应该不会反对吧 |
[32:04] | – No, Your Honor. – Motion granted. | -不会 法官大人 -动议批准 |
[32:06] | All charges are dismissed. | 所有指控全部撤销 |
[32:07] | These men are to be released from custody immediately. | 立即释放这些人 |
[32:10] | I am free. Home and free. | 我自由了 可以回家了 |
[32:12] | Mr. Prosecutor, I’d like a word in my chambers. | 公诉人先生 请到内庭来 |
[32:31] | Hey, Bunker. How you doing? | 邦克 你还好吗 |
[32:33] | I can’t believe this guy’s back on the street. | 不敢相信这家伙就这么被释放了 |
[32:37] | Most of his actresses are underage. | 他请的大多数演员都是未成年 |
[32:40] | He doesn’t just shoot them, he drugs them and rapes them. | 他不仅给她们拍片 还下药强奸她们 |
[32:50] | Nice to see you again, Mrs. Hopewell. | 很高兴又见到你 霍普韦尔夫人 |
[33:48] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[33:50] | I’m having my things removed. | 我在清理我的东西 |
[33:55] | I thought you’d want to redecorate your new office. | 我觉得你会想重新装修你的新办公室 |
[34:17] | Thank you, Uncle. | 谢了 舅舅 |
[34:19] | You’re welcome. | 客气 |
[35:03] | Aaron Boedicker didn’t kill Rebecca. | 亚伦·博迪克没有杀丽贝卡 |
[35:08] | – Are you sure? – I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[35:14] | She was fucking his nephew. | 她之前在睡他侄子 |
[35:18] | Did you know that? | 你知情吗 |
[35:28] | Who she fucked is none of my business. | 她和谁睡与我无关 |
[35:56] | I trust you’ll keep me informed of anything else you find out. | 我相信你一有别的发现就会通知我 |
[36:03] | What if I find out it was you? | 要是我发现凶手是你呢 |
[36:09] | I got nothing to hide. | 我没什么好掩藏的 |
[37:03] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[37:04] | Forensics report came back from the lab. | 司法鉴定报告出来了 |
[37:06] | There was a positive match to | 在丽贝卡·鲍曼车上 |
[37:08] | the blood sample we found in Rebecca Bowman’s SUV. | 找到的血样 发现配对的人了 |
[37:23] | Help me. | 救命 |
[37:27] | Hood. | 胡德 |
[37:28] | – Son of a bitch. – It doesn’t make him a killer. | -王八蛋 -这不能说明他就是凶手 |
[37:30] | Yeah, well, it sure as shit makes him a liar. | 是 但绝对能说明他是个骗子 |
[37:33] | You’re safe now, sweetie. | 亲爱的 你现在安全了 |
[37:36] | Everything’s gonna be okay. I’ll be right back. | 一切都会好起来的 我马上回来 |
[37:39] | You don’t really think he did it, do you? | 你不会真的认为是他干的吧 |
[37:41] | I don’t want to, | 我也不想 |
[37:43] | but he and Proctor have never been best buddies. | 但他和普罗科特关系一直都不怎么样 |
[37:45] | You know, maybe Rebecca got caught up between them. | 可能丽贝卡被夹在中间 |
[37:49] | That’s not a motive for murder. | 那也构不成谋杀的动机啊 |
[37:53] | Without that, we don’t have a case. | 没有动机 就不能立案 |
[37:54] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[37:55] | And we don’t have anything connecting him to the other girls. | 我们也找不到他和其他女孩有联系的证据 |
[37:58] | No, I know. I know. | 没有 我知道 |
[37:59] | And also you know Hood. | 而且 你了解胡德 |
[38:03] | I know Hood just well enough to know | 我就是了解他 才会知道 |
[38:05] | that I don’t know him at all. | 我并不了解真正的他 |
[38:21] | Do you want me to bring him in? | 你要抓他审问吗 |
[38:24] | No, let’s wait. | 不用 等一等 |
[38:25] | Let’s see where this trail leads us. | 看看这条线索能把我们引向哪里 |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:40] | Right this way, girls. | 姑娘们 这边 |
[38:43] | Welcome to Dick Webster Productions. | 欢迎来到迪克·韦伯斯特影视制片公司 |
[38:47] | This is where the magic happens. | 这里就是奇迹发生的地方 |
[38:48] | I want you to sit down. Sit down on the couch. | 请坐 坐沙发上吧 |
[38:52] | Get comfortable. | 自在点儿 |
[38:53] | You want to check out some of the posters | 你们想看看海报 |
[38:55] | or, you know, some of the DVDs? | 还是看看碟 |
[38:56] | I’m gonna get us some cocktails | 我去弄点鸡尾酒 |
[38:58] | and then we’re gonna start the audition, okay? | 然后就开始试镜 |
[39:03] | We’re gonna make it vodka. | 我们喝伏特加吧 |
[39:20] | Yeah, buddy. | 来吧 伙计 |
[39:28] | You got me. You got me, lady. | 被你发现了 女士 |
[39:32] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[39:33] | A concerned citizen. | 关心社会的公民 |
[39:38] | I don’t think you want to mess with me. | 你最好别招惹我 |
[39:40] | I do. | 招的就是你 |
[39:52] | How can Watts be so fucking blind? | 沃茨他妈的怎么能这么瞎 |
[39:56] | Proctor’s got us running around like niggers in the field | 普罗科特把我们当黑奴使唤 |
[39:58] | doing all the hard work, | 累活儿全让我们干了 |
[39:59] | while that motherfucker just keeps getting richer. | 结果那个混蛋自己发大财 |
[40:04] | Maybe all that time in the cage | 可能被关久了 |
[40:05] | and Watts doesn’t mind taking it up the ass, but I fucking do. | 沃兹习惯被人使唤了 可老子不行 |
[40:11] | I’m done being everybody’s bitch. | 我受够了给别人当狗了 |
[40:16] | Yeah, what are you gonna do? | 那你准备干什么 |
[40:21] | I’m going to wait for the right moment | 我要等待时机 |
[40:26] | and then I’m going to fucking seize it. | 抓住机会 |
[40:32] | I’m going to remind the Brotherhood | 我要提醒兄弟会 |
[40:35] | who the fuck we are. | 我们是何人 |
[40:37] | Sometimes I wonder if I’m the only one who sees | 有时候我觉得只有我能看清 |
[40:39] | how batshit crazy this world has become. | 这个世界变得多癫狂 |
[40:41] | – Please don’t kill me. – Watts has lost his vision. | -求你别杀我 -沃茨已失去方向了 |
[40:45] | Fuck Watts. | 去他妈的沃茨 |
[40:49] | He doesn’t care that our families are in danger, | 我们的家庭处于危险中 朝不保夕 |
[40:51] | that our future is on the brink, but I do. | 他丝毫不在乎 但是我在乎 |
[40:55] | Fortune favors the bold. | 天佑勇者 |
[40:58] | Power comes from being willing to do whatever it takes. | 不择手段才能获得权力 |
[41:02] | Killing you would be much too easy. | 杀了你就太便宜你了 |
[41:08] | Justice at any cost. | 不惜一切获得公正 |
[41:12] | I’ll be watching you. | 我会盯着你的 |
[41:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[41:33] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[41:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[41:55] | I don’t want any trouble, Proctor. | 我不想找麻烦 普罗科特 |
[42:00] | I didn’t kill Rebecca. I swear to God. | 我没杀丽贝卡 我发誓 |
[42:05] | You can tell Him that yourself. | 自己跟上帝说去吧 |
[42:19] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求求你 |