时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:35] | Let me the fuck out! | 放老子出去 |
[00:55] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[01:00] | You’re smaller than I thought you’d be, | 没想到你这么矮小 |
[01:02] | which is strange because you | 我觉得很奇怪 |
[01:03] | did a hell of a number on your drill instructor | 你居然能把训练教官胖揍一顿 |
[01:08] | and he’s not a pussy. | 他可不是吃素的 |
[01:10] | Probably not the first | 这应该不是你第一次 |
[01:11] | time your temper got you into trouble, is it? | 因为暴脾气而惹上麻烦吧 |
[01:14] | That’s probably why you | 可能你就是 |
[01:15] | joined the army in the first place, right? | 因此才参军的 对吧 |
[01:16] | Or are you just a patriot? | 还是说你参军是因为爱国 |
[01:19] | Where am I? | 这是什么地方 |
[01:22] | Where aren’t you? | 你该问这不是什么地方 |
[01:25] | You aren’t in the brig at Fort Benning | 这里不是本宁堡的禁闭室 |
[01:28] | facing a court-martial that could have landed you two years | 也不会有军事法庭判你在军事监狱蹲两年 |
[01:31] | in military prison and turned you into an even meaner asshole than you are now. | 然后把你变成比现在还混蛋的混蛋 |
[01:36] | I had you moved. | 我把你转出来了 |
[01:40] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[01:47] | So what is this? | 那到底是什么 |
[01:49] | Well, I guess it’s math class, | 应该是数学课吧 |
[01:50] | because I’m not wearing a rank or an insignia | 我没穿军装没戴徽章 |
[01:52] | and this isn’t a cell, so | 这里也不是监狱 那么 |
[01:55] | Special Ops? | 特种部队吗 |
[01:58] | Hey, fuck you! | 去死 |
[02:02] | Fuck me? | 我去死 |
[02:08] | We’ll see you in a couple days, kid. | 过几天见 小子 |
[02:09] | What? Where are you going? | 什么 你去哪里 |
[02:12] | Hey! | 等等 |
[02:14] | Hey, asshole, come back! | 混蛋 给我回来 |
[02:17] | Hey! | 回来 |
[02:22] | Let me the fuck outta here! | 放老子出去 |
[03:45] | It’s an honor to meet you. | 见到你很荣幸 |
[03:47] | Like I said, I’m a huge fan. | 我说了 我是你的铁杆粉丝 |
[03:49] | Bitch, I don’t know who you think I am… | 贱人 我不知道你把我当成谁 |
[03:52] | You’re Job. The Job. | 你是贾伯 传说中的贾伯 |
[03:55] | In ’91, you hacked Banco Nacional of Caracas | 91年你黑进加拉加斯国家银行 |
[03:58] | and transferred $7 million | 转移了七百万美金 |
[04:00] | to humanitarian nonprofits across South America. | 给南美的人道主义非营利组织 |
[04:03] | Six months later, you infected the mainframe of Wing-Lijun Shipping | 半年后 你又用僵尸病毒感染了 |
[04:06] | with a botnet virus that cost them almost 100 million– | 文氏船运公司的系统 造成近一亿美元损失 |
[04:09] | I know the words coming out your face are technically English, | 我知道你在用英语叨逼 |
[04:12] | but I still don’t know what the fuck you talking about. | 但我不知道你叨逼的是什么 |
[04:17] | I spent seven years at cybercrimes tracking you, | 我在网络犯罪部花了七年时间追踪你 |
[04:20] | studying your work. | 研究你的作案手法 |
[04:22] | The hack into the armory, | 你黑进军械库这次 |
[04:24] | that was simple compared with your other efforts. | 与其他案子相比 真是小菜一碟 |
[04:27] | But the way you pulled off the timed reverse on our power grid– | 但是你关掉我们电网的定时逆变手法 |
[04:30] | I mean, there are maybe two or three other hackers | 世界上可能只有两三个人 |
[04:33] | who could have pulled that off and they live in China. | 有那个本事 但他们都在中国 |
[04:35] | Then why don’t you fuck off over there | 那你为什么不去中国 |
[04:37] | and bore them to death? | 把他们叨逼死呢 |
[04:43] | In ’94, you infiltrated the NSA database | 1994年你渗透进国安局数据库 |
[04:48] | and deleted the personnel | 删除了40项 |
[04:49] | records of 40 covert military operatives. | 秘密军事行动的人事记录 |
[04:53] | My theory– | 我猜 |
[04:56] | you just needed to disappear one guy. | 其实你只需要让一个人销声匿迹 |
[05:00] | But you were just being thorough, | 但是你做事谨慎小心 |
[05:03] | as always. | 一如既往 |
[05:05] | Well, that one put you on the CIA’s radar for good. | 就是这件事让中情局彻底盯上了你 |
[05:12] | I would tell you again | 我再跟你说一遍 |
[05:14] | you have mistaken me for someone else | 你认错人了 |
[05:21] | but you seem so goddamn excited, | 但是你好像很兴奋 |
[05:23] | I hate to ruin your fun, Leo. | 我不想扫了你的兴 利奥 |
[05:35] | You’re the golden ticket, Job. | 你就是传说中的金奖券 贾伯 |
[05:39] | And I am going to cash you in. | 我一定会从你身上捞到好处 |
[06:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:03] | You’re impetuous, reckless. | 你鲁莽 不计后果 |
[06:05] | – You defied me. – I thought I was helping you. | -你违背了我 -我以为那是在帮你 |
[06:22] | Thank you, Burton. | 谢谢你 博登 |
[06:24] | Bring the car around. | 去把车开过来 |
[06:33] | I’ve been dealing with men | 早在你出生之前 |
[06:34] | like Frazier and Morales | 我就跟弗拉奇尔 |
[06:37] | since before you were born. | 莫拉莱斯这样的人打交道了 |
[06:39] | You’ll learn, Rebecca. | 你要慢慢学 瑞贝卡 |
[06:41] | But in order to learn, you have to accept the fact | 但学之前 得先明白 |
[06:43] | that you don’t know anything. | 你并不是无所不知 |
[06:46] | Not yet. | 至少现在不是 |
[06:48] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[06:50] | Having said that, we’ve both made mistakes, | 话说回来 我们都会犯错 |
[06:53] | mistakes that can never happen again. | 但是这些错误不能再犯了 |
[06:57] | Are you going to Philadelphia? | 你要去费城吗 |
[07:00] | We all are. | 我们都要去 |
[07:22] | Man, get the fuck off of me. | 你他妈放开我 |
[07:24] | Hey, that’s enough! | 够了 |
[07:31] | Don’t even think about it, asshole. | 别想碰她 混蛋 |
[07:50] | Shit, are you okay, Job? | 见鬼 你还好吗 贾伯 |
[07:53] | What the fuck kind of stupid-ass question is that? | 你他妈问的这是什么蠢问题 |
[07:58] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[08:01] | You got any idea how Stowe landed on us? | 你知道斯托是怎么找上我们的吗 |
[08:09] | We got sloppy. | 我们大意了 |
[08:11] | Well, he doesn’t know everything, | 但他还没查明一切 |
[08:13] | and that’s the only thing keeping us alive until help arrives. | 所以我们才有命等救援 |
[08:15] | Yeah? And who’s gonna help him, hmm? | 是吗 那他该找谁帮忙呢 |
[08:20] | That man has exactly three friends and they all right here. | 他只有三个朋友 全在这了 |
[08:23] | Have some faith, huh? | 有点信心好吗 |
[08:25] | Have you met me? | 我就这样 |
[08:27] | He’s gonna come. | 他会来的 |
[08:29] | Oh, I know he’ll come. | 我知道他会来 |
[08:31] | He’ll take on the whole motherfucking platoon. | 他会他妈的带着整队人来 |
[08:34] | Might even make it past the front gate. | 没准还能通过大门 |
[08:36] | But there’s still a shitload of mercs | 就算那样 他和我们之间 |
[08:38] | with a shitload of guns between him and us. | 还隔着一堆武装雇佣兵 |
[08:40] | I need to see Colonel Stowe. | 我要见斯托上校 |
[08:42] | We’re old friends. | 我们是老相识了 |
[08:46] | I’m not leaving till you open that fucking gate. | 除非你他妈给我开门 否则我不会走 |
[08:52] | He’ll find a way. | 他会有办法的 |
[08:54] | Fuck you, he’ll find a way. | 去你妈的 有屁办法 |
[08:56] | He ain’t your fairy godmother | 他可不是你的神仙教母 |
[08:58] | come to make all your dreams come true. | 能实现你的所有梦想 |
[09:00] | How many more times | 你还要让他为你 |
[09:01] | does he have to put his ass on the line for you | 出生入死多少次 |
[09:03] | until he gets his motherfucking head blown off? | 总有一天 他脑袋要他妈开花了 |
[09:04] | You’re blaming me for this? | 你是在怪我吗 |
[09:05] | I ain’t the one who fucked the mark! | 是谁他妈把目标操了个爽 |
[09:07] | – Oh, fuck you, Job. – No, fuck you, Carrie. | -去你妈的 贾伯 -不 去你妈的 卡莉 |
[09:10] | Or Ana. | 或是安娜 |
[09:11] | Or whatever the fuck you calling yourself today. | 谁他妈知道你现在叫啥名字 |
[09:13] | If you were so worried… | 既然你这么担心 |
[09:14] | How’d your boyfriend know exactly… | 你那男朋友怎么可能知道… |
[09:15] | …you could have shut this job down. | 你完全可以叫停这次的任务 |
[09:16] | – I’m a professional. – What the fuck did you let slip? | -我很专业 -你他妈泄露了什么 |
[09:19] | You tell me what you told that motherfucker! | 你说你到底告诉那个混蛋什么了 |
[09:21] | How dare you? | 你居然敢这么说 |
[09:22] | Both of you shut the fuck up! | 你俩都他妈给我闭嘴 |
[09:27] | If we’re gonna die, then we’re gonna die. | 如果我们得死 那就死吧 |
[09:31] | Have some motherfucking dignity for fuck’s sake. | 但也起码有点尊严好吗 操 |
[09:38] | Job… | 贾伯 |
[09:39] | if she slipped up, the four of us would be dead already. | 她要是泄露了什么 我们四个早就死了 |
[09:44] | We gonna make it out of here alive, | 我们要活着出去 |
[09:46] | we got to stick together. | 就必须要团结 |
[09:50] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[09:59] | Come. | 请进 |
[10:06] | – What are you doing here? – I was in the neighborhood. | -你来这里干什么 -刚好路过 |
[10:09] | I don’t have time for games. | 我没时间和你玩游戏 |
[10:10] | If you have business with me, get to it. | 你要是有事找我 就快点说 |
[10:12] | What’s going on, Colonel? Everything okay? | 怎么了 上校 出什么事了吗 |
[10:19] | Look, Sheriff, I can only imagine | 听着 警长 我只能认为 |
[10:20] | how boring and insignificant your life must be, | 你的生活很无聊 很卑微 |
[10:22] | but honestly, I don’t give two shits. | 但说实话 我根本不在乎 |
[10:24] | If you don’t have a reason to be here, | 如果你没什么屁事的话 |
[10:26] | then get the fuck off my base. | 就他妈滚出我的基地 |
[10:28] | I got six million reasons. | 我有六百万的理由 |
[11:10] | The sheriff is a thief. | 原来警长是贼 |
[11:14] | I’m not really a sheriff. | 我其实不是警长 |
[11:17] | You’ve come here to negotiate? | 你是来这里谈判的吗 |
[11:18] | I came here to tell you that if you don’t let my friends go, | 我是来告诉你 如果你不放了我的朋友 |
[11:21] | you’ll never see your money again. | 就再也见不到你的钱了 |
[11:23] | I can keep you here, | 我可以把你关在这 |
[11:24] | remove your fingers one by one | 一个个的砍掉你的手指 |
[11:26] | until you tell me where the cash is. | 直到你告诉我那些钱的下落 |
[11:27] | We both know I wouldn’t have come here without insurance. | 你我都清楚 来这儿之前我做好了准备 |
[11:30] | Right now I have no clue where your money is. | 现在 我也不知道你的钱在哪儿 |
[11:33] | And if I’m not back in half an hour, | 如果我半小时没回去的话 |
[11:35] | my insurance is gonna call CID. | 会有人打电话给刑事调查局 |
[11:59] | You’ve been a soldier. | 你曾经当过兵 |
[12:04] | My guess is you wasted every opportunity you ever had, | 我猜你曾经浪费了你所有的机会 |
[12:08] | disappointed everyone who ever took a chance on you. | 辜负了所有对你有期待的人 |
[12:11] | It’s what insubordinate assholes like you do best. | 这是你这种不服从命令的混蛋最擅长的 |
[12:14] | You betray your own potential. | 你背叛了自己的潜力 |
[12:15] | Wow, you’re really good at this. | 你还挺会说教 |
[12:16] | I want my fucking money! | 我他妈的要我的钱 |
[12:18] | I want proof of life. | 我要保证能活着 |
[12:26] | Thirsty? | 渴吗 |
[12:29] | You’re dehydrated. | 你脱水了 |
[12:31] | Your organs are starting to shut down. | 你的器官要开始停止工作了 |
[12:34] | Sure you can feel it. The headaches, the chills. | 我肯定你能感觉到 头疼 发冷 |
[12:37] | Soon the hallucinations will become so intense, | 很快幻觉会变得很强烈 |
[12:40] | you’ll lose all sense of reality. | 你会失去现实的感觉 |
[12:46] | Tell me the truth. I will reward you. | 和我说实话 我给你回报 |
[12:50] | What was your mother’s name? | 你母亲的名字是什么 |
[12:54] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[12:55] | Catherine. Was she a good mother? | 凯瑟琳 是个好母亲吗 |
[12:57] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[13:00] | I’m gonna need you to be more definitive with me. | 你要更确定一点儿 |
[13:03] | Was she a good mother? | 她是个好母亲吗 |
[13:07] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[13:08] | – Did you love her? – Yes. | -你爱她吗 -是的 |
[13:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:12] | Your father’s name was Dennis. | 你父亲的名字是丹尼斯 |
[13:16] | Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
[13:18] | – Did you love him, too? – Yes. | -你也爱他吗 -是的 |
[13:26] | Your father regularly beat the shit out of your mother. | 你父亲经常暴打你的母亲 |
[13:28] | Put her in the hospital six times. | 让她进了六次医院 |
[13:30] | He beat you, too, didn’t he? | 他也打你 不是吗 |
[13:31] | – No. – Of course he did. | -不是 -他当然打了 |
[13:34] | – No. – Of course he did. | -没有 -他就是打了 |
[13:36] | That’s why you had to kill him. | 所以你杀了他 |
[13:44] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[13:46] | Of course you killed him. | 你当然杀了他 |
[13:48] | He was a horrible man who made you suffer. | 他是坏人 让你痛苦 |
[13:50] | He made you and your mother suffer. | 他让你和你母亲痛苦 |
[13:52] | And you killed him. Just tell me that you killed him. | 你杀了他 告诉我你杀了他 |
[13:54] | Hmm? Tell me the truth. Now I want you to tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 我想让你告诉我真相 |
[13:56] | – I didn’t kill him. – All I want you to do is tell me the truth. | -我没有杀他 -我只想听实话 |
[13:58] | – No. – I want you to say to me, | -不 -我想让你跟我说 |
[14:00] | “I killed my father.” I want you to admit it. | 我杀了我的父亲 我想让你承认 |
[14:02] | Tell me that you killed him. | 告诉我你杀了他 |
[14:05] | You’re safe. You’re here with me. You had to make him suffer. | 你是安全的 你和我在一起 你要让他痛苦 |
[14:08] | – I didn’t kill him. – Just admit that you killed your father. | -我没有杀他 -快承认你杀了你的父亲 |
[14:10] | Tell me the truth. Tell me that you killed him. | 告诉我真相 告诉我你杀了他 |
[14:14] | – I killed him. – What? | -我杀了他 -什么 |
[14:16] | – What? – I killed him. | -什么 -我杀了他 |
[14:18] | What? | 什么 |
[14:21] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[14:23] | Here you go. Here you go. | 给你 给你 |
[14:25] | Drink, drink, drink. | 喝吧 |
[15:05] | As you can see, your friends are all alive. | 你看 你的朋友们都还活着 |
[15:09] | For the moment. | 暂时活着 |
[15:22] | Go get my fucking money. | 去把我的钱拿回来 |
[15:29] | I’m gonna pay a little visit. | 我要关照你一下 |
[15:31] | We haven’t really gotten acquainted, bartender. | 我们还没好好打过招呼呢 酒保 |
[16:00] | Hello, Kurt. | 你好 柯特 |
[16:03] | – Calvin. – It’s been a long time. | -加尔文 -好久不见 |
[16:08] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[16:21] | Not bad, huh? | 还不错吧 |
[16:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:30] | You know, when you disappeared that night, | 你离开的那晚 |
[16:33] | I thought you just needed to clear your head for a minute. | 我以为你只是需要点时间冷静一下 |
[16:36] | But this is a lot to take in. | 但没想到这么久 |
[16:40] | I’m sure. | 没错 |
[16:45] | Now you’re back just as suddenly as you left, huh? | 现在你又回来 和离开时一样突然 |
[16:48] | It was time to come home. | 是时候回家了 |
[16:50] | Right. | 对 |
[16:56] | You left us in the lurch that night, Kurt. | 你残忍地离我们而去 柯特 |
[17:00] | There were some who wanted to hunt you down, make you pay. | 有人追杀你 找你报仇 |
[17:03] | But I defended you. | 是我护着你 |
[17:04] | I lied to the Brotherhood for you. | 为了你我骗了兄弟会 |
[17:07] | And now you come back here unannounced | 但你又突然回来了 |
[17:11] | and you do what you did to Jasper and Bryce. | 还对贾斯帕和布莱斯大打出手 |
[17:14] | You’re making it very hard for me to keep you safe. | 现在我也很难保你周全了 |
[17:18] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[17:21] | Still… | 不过… |
[17:24] | you’re my blood. | 血浓于水 |
[17:25] | And like you always said, brothers before Brotherhood, right? | 你总是说 再亲亲不过亲兄弟 |
[17:29] | So, big brother, I’m gonna give you a chance to do the right thing. | 所以 哥 我给你一个机会改正 |
[17:32] | You take off this uniform | 你脱掉这身警服 |
[17:34] | and you come back to your real family. | 回到你真正的家族中 |
[17:40] | I’ll smooth things over. | 我会摆平一切 |
[17:43] | I’ll get you in the way you got me in back in the day. | 就像过去你保护我那样 |
[17:49] | I am going to do the right thing. | 我要做对的事 |
[17:51] | I’m gonna shut down the Brotherhood. | 我要把兄弟会关了 |
[17:54] | All of it. | 所有的一切 |
[17:55] | You be smart, Calvin. | 加尔文 你好好想想 |
[17:57] | You have a wife and a little boy to raise. | 你有妻子 还有儿子需要抚养 |
[18:00] | Walk away. | 别插手了 |
[18:02] | Walk away? | 别插手 |
[18:05] | I’m not the dumb little shit I was | 你把我从爸那儿救走 |
[18:07] | when you saved me from Dad, | 第一次带我去兄弟会 |
[18:08] | took me to my first rally. | 我再也不像以前那么无知了 |
[18:11] | There is no walking away from it. | 我不可能不参与的 |
[18:13] | I am the Brotherhood. | 我与兄弟会共存 |
[18:22] | Take care of your family. | 照顾好你的家庭 |
[18:26] | Don’t you come in here and tell me | 不要跑到我家来让我 |
[18:27] | to take care of my family, you fucking traitor. | 照顾好我的家庭 你这个叛徒 |
[18:41] | We will fucking bury you. | 我们会弄死你的 |
[18:44] | You hear me? | 听到没 |
[18:47] | Better watch your back, big brother. | 要小心哦 哥 |
[19:10] | Tough day, Kai? | 今天不太顺吧 凯 |
[19:15] | So, I see there’s been a family reunion. | 看样子家庭重聚了啊 |
[19:20] | Now, tell me, Kai, who the fuck am I in business with? | 那么 凯 我他妈的到底要跟谁做生意 |
[19:21] | You or her? | 你 还是她 |
[19:23] | You’re in business with us. | 是跟我们做生意 |
[19:25] | So you say. | 这么说是没错 |
[19:26] | But one says yes, the other says no. | 不过一个人同意 一个人不同意 |
[19:30] | And now I have no product at all. | 我现在都断货了 |
[19:33] | We’re here to change all of that. | 我们就是来讨论这个事的 |
[19:35] | You didn’t pull up in a truck. | 你没带货来啊 |
[19:43] | Accept this gift and our proposal, | 收下这个礼物和我们的提议 |
[19:46] | there’ll be a truck tomorrow free of charge. | 明天我们免费给你一车货 |
[20:13] | Ming made a great fucking sword. | 明朝的剑果然好 |
[20:16] | But you can never tell the real quality of a blade | 不过锋不锋利 还是要带到战场上 |
[20:19] | until it’s used in battle. | 试试看才知道 |
[20:28] | What’s the proposal? | 你的提议是什么 |
[21:20] | Slowly, slowly, slowly. Take your time. | 慢点 慢点 别噎着 |
[21:22] | It’s okay. Take your time. Take your time. | 别着急 慢慢吃 慢慢吃 |
[21:30] | You’ve been angry for such a long time. | 你心里一直憋着一股怒气 |
[21:34] | That anger is there to protect you from fear. | 能让你不去害怕 |
[21:39] | Now, we could argue that the fear | 可以说那种害怕 |
[21:41] | comes from an abusive and drunk father, | 来自一个暴力酗酒的父亲 |
[21:44] | but it doesn’t really matter where it comes from. | 但它从哪产生其实不重要 |
[21:46] | What matters is that it can be beaten. | 重要的是 它能被打败 |
[21:51] | I’m gonna rid you of that burden | 我会让你摆脱这个包袱 |
[21:54] | so you can reach your potential. | 帮你达到你的潜力 |
[21:57] | And then you’re gonna be ready. | 那时你就准备好了 |
[22:00] | Ready for what? | 准备好做什么 |
[22:04] | The army again? | 再当兵吗 |
[22:05] | No. | 不 |
[22:08] | Not the army. | 不是当兵 |
[22:14] | Something different. | 别的事 |
[25:14] | Hey, Bunk. | 嘿 邦克 |
[25:16] | Otto. | 奥特 |
[25:19] | Jasper and Bryce send their best. | 贾斯帕和布莱斯向你问好 |
[25:21] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:24] | So you gonna stand there all day like a pussy? | 你是要像个娘炮一样站那儿 |
[25:27] | – Or you gonna come over here and play? – Hey, clear out. | -还是打算过来玩玩 -嘿 走开 |
[25:30] | Now. | 立刻 |
[25:35] | I’m not gonna tell you again. | 我不会说第二次 |
[25:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:43] | – We’ll be seeing you, Bunk. – Get off him! | -咱们还会再见 邦克 -放开他 |
[25:46] | I know you’re gonna be seeing me | 我知道你还会见我 |
[25:47] | ’cause I’m gonna be coming for you. | 因为老子要去找你 |
[25:49] | And we both know what a fucking pussy you are without your backup. | 咱们都知道你没有支援就是个娘炮 |
[25:52] | – Get off him! – Fucker! | -放开他 -操 |
[25:54] | – Bunker, let him go. – Come on! | -邦克 放开他 -我靠 |
[26:11] | Shit. It’s not working. | 妈的 没用 |
[26:13] | Now look, keep going. | 听着 继续试试 |
[26:16] | – Don’t give up. – But please do shut up. | -别放弃 -但请闭嘴 |
[26:18] | You’re breaking my motherfucking concentration. | 你他妈搞的我没法集中注意力 |
[28:21] | Go! | 走 |
[28:45] | Murphy! Get out there! | 墨菲 离开这里 |
[28:47] | You get the girl, bring her to me. | 你去把那女的带到我这里 |
[28:49] | Go! | 快去 |
[28:58] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[29:03] | We got to hurry the fuck up, old man. | 咱们得快点了 老头 |
[29:05] | Look, just break the thumb. | 听着 打断大拇指 |
[29:09] | Sugar, are you sure? | 糖果 你确定 |
[29:10] | That’s the only way he can get– | 这是唯一的办法能让他 |
[29:49] | This is a good fucking sword! | 这真是把好剑 |
[30:01] | We need to get you in the car. | 我们得送你上车 |
[30:02] | No one’s chasing me out of my place of business. | 没人能把我从我的地盘赶出去 |
[30:04] | – We’ll be trapped inside. – Then we’ll fight our way out. | -我们被困在里面了 -那我们就杀出去 |
[30:06] | Sir, I respectfully urge you to recons– | 老大 我恳请您再考虑 |
[30:09] | This is my office. | 这是我的办公室 |
[30:14] | Everybody out. Come on. Move! | 所有人出去 快点 动起来 |
[30:18] | You hear that, man? | 你听到了吗 |
[30:20] | Coming from over here. | 从这里传出来的 |
[30:22] | Come on, man. | 快点 |
[30:52] | Okay, bitch. Let’s go. | 好了 贱人 咱们走 |
[30:55] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[30:57] | – Where the hell are they? – Pssh, I don’t know. | -他们去哪儿了 -我不知道 |
[31:09] | What? Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 咋了 赶紧离开这儿 |
[31:12] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[31:15] | Hold it! | 小心 |
[31:17] | God! | 我去 |
[31:22] | I’m gonna circle around and draw his fire. | 我绕着走吸引火力 |
[31:24] | – Ready? – Go! | -准备 -走 |
[31:45] | – Sugar! – I’m clear. | -糖果 -安全 |
[32:00] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[32:15] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[32:32] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[32:34] | Who could forget a face that fucking ugly? | 谁能忘了这么一张丑脸 |
[33:01] | Not bad. | 不赖啊 |
[33:03] | You’ve been holding out on me. | 你一直藏在我眼皮底下 |
[33:43] | You fight better than you fuck. | 你打架比做爱在行 |
[35:05] | I got you, you motherfucker. | 瞄准你了 混蛋 |
[35:29] | Oh, fucking messy. | 太他妈恶心了 |
[35:33] | You don’t like the way I kill, | 你不喜欢我杀人的方式 |
[35:34] | you kill the next one. | 那下一个你来杀 |
[35:40] | Done. | 搞定 |
[35:43] | No one likes a wiseass. | 没人喜欢爱装逼的人 |
[36:00] | Fuck. | 操 |
[36:19] | Lennox! | 雷诺克斯 |
[36:23] | Lennox! | 雷诺克斯 |
[36:27] | Lennox. | 雷诺克斯 |
[36:30] | I– | 我 |
[36:33] | Hello, Frazier. | 你好 弗拉奇尔 |
[36:37] | – Proctor. – That’s right. | -普罗科特 -没错 |
[36:40] | I told you you were making a mistake. | 我说过你惹错了人 |
[36:43] | Is there a new deal you have in mind? | 你想到新交易了吗 |
[36:45] | Yeah, but not with you. | 对 但不是和你 |
[36:48] | Now, I know you can’t see the room right now, | 我知道你现在看不到周围景象 |
[36:51] | so I’ll do my best to describe it for you. | 所以我尽力帮你描述一下 |
[36:58] | You got three men on the floor. | 地板上有三个人 |
[36:59] | They’re all dead. | 全死了 |
[37:01] | Your buddy Lennox, he’s at your feet | 你兄弟雷诺克斯 躺在你脚边 |
[37:04] | slowly bleeding to death. | 血流不止 垂死挣扎 |
[37:06] | He appears distraught. | 表情十分痛苦 |
[37:08] | I’m here with my niece Rebecca and Burton. | 我跟我侄女丽贝卡以及博登在这里 |
[37:11] | You know Burton. | 你认识博登的 |
[37:13] | And our mutual associate Hector Morales. | 还有我们的好伙伴赫克托·莫拉莱斯 |
[37:15] | Now, Hector, he has a beautiful new sword. | 赫克托刚拿到一把新剑 |
[37:18] | It was a gift I got him for this very occasion. | 是我专门送他的礼物 |
[37:21] | And, as you can smell, | 你也闻到了 |
[37:23] | I’m smoking one of your most excellent cigars. | 我在抽你最高级的雪茄 |
[37:28] | You made a deal with the devil, | 你跟魔鬼做了交易 |
[37:31] | you stupid Dutchie. | 傻逼德国佬 |
[37:33] | Don’t call me that. I don’t like that. | 别这么叫我 我不喜欢 |
[37:40] | You’re gonna pay for this, Kai. | 你会付出代价的 凯 |
[37:42] | We all pay eventually. | 谁都一样 |
[37:44] | But in my case, you won’t be around to see it. | 不过我付出代价的时候 你没机会看到了 |
[37:47] | Or rather hear about it. | 是没机会听到 |
[37:49] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[37:56] | You stupid cerote. | 你个蠢货 |
[37:59] | Don’t you know he’s gonna fuck you like he fucked me? | 你难道不知道他会像玩我一样玩你吗 |
[38:02] | No, you fucked yourself, blind man. | 不 是你玩死了自己 瞎子 |
[38:05] | You know, I never did get to thank you | 其实 我一直没机会 |
[38:06] | in person for the… | 当面谢谢你 |
[38:10] | little gift you gave me. | 给我的那份小礼物 |
[38:12] | I think of you every time I feel it. | 每次摸那道疤都会想到你 |
[38:15] | Just do it. | 动手吧 |
[38:33] | Oh, that’s just embarrassing. | 真够尴尬的 |
[38:36] | I never miss. | 我从不失手 |
[39:00] | Sorry I took so long. | 抱歉花了这么长时间 |
[39:04] | I never doubted you for a minute. | 我从来没怀疑过你 |
[39:06] | I thought you said he’d get killed trying to save us. | 你不是说他会为了救我们而死吗 |
[39:10] | Yeah, but I never doubted he’d come. | 但我一直相信他会来 |
[39:11] | Where’s Carrie? | 凯莉在那里 |
[39:13] | Hood! | 胡德 |
[39:16] | Put the gun down or I’ll blow her head off. | 放下枪 不然我就崩了她 |
[39:24] | – No. – Do it. I will kill her. | -不要 -快点 我说到做到 |
[39:29] | – You let her go now. – I’m not fucking with you! | -你马上放她走 -没跟你开玩笑 |
[39:31] | – Let her go. – Put the fucking gun down, Hood! | -放开她 -你他妈给我把枪放下 胡德 |
[39:33] | – Let her go now. – Don’t play me! I will kill her! | -你马上放开她 -别玩我 我会杀了她 |
[39:39] | – No, you’re not. – Put the fucking gun down! | -你不会的 -你他妈把枪放下 |
[40:27] | Gordon! | 戈登 |
[40:33] | Sugar, help me get this. | 糖果 帮帮我 |
[40:35] | Come on, get the vest off. Come on. | 把背心脱了 快点 |
[40:38] | Fuck! Put pressure on it. | 操 压着点 |
[40:40] | I got it. I got it. | 我来 我能行 |
[40:41] | I’m right here, Gordon. Everything’s gonna be just fine here. | 我就在这里 戈登 会没事的 |
[40:48] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事 |
[41:01] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[41:10] | Start it up. I’m on my way. | 发动吧 我这就过去 |
[41:15] | – Hold on. – I’m not gonna make it. | -坚持住 -我撑不过去了 |
[41:16] | Don’t talk like that. You’re gonna be fine. | 别这样说 你会没事的 |
[41:18] | – We’re gonna get you out of here. – Baby, I’m not gonna make it. | -我们能把你救出去 -宝贝 我撑不住了 |
[41:25] | You’re not the only gunslinger in the family. | 家里不是只有你一个人会用枪 |
[41:29] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[41:31] | I came to take you home, Carrie. | 我是来带你回家的 卡莉 |
[41:51] | I never stopped loving you. | 我对你的爱从没停过 |
[41:52] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[41:55] | I love you. Stay with me. | 我爱你 撑住 |
[42:03] | Job. | 贾伯 |
[42:16] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:19] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:22] | You be good, okay? | 你要好好的 |
[44:02] | You want to tell me what the hell happened out there today? | 你准备告诉我今天到底怎么回事吗 |
[44:06] | A lot of those guys are angry that I’m back. | 我回来了 很多人很不满 |
[44:09] | They feel betrayed. | 他们觉得被背叛了 |
[44:11] | Yeah. Yeah, I got that. | 我知道 |
[44:13] | No, I meant the part where you grabbed a civilian | 不 我说的是你抓了一个平民 |
[44:15] | and started strangling him in front of a diner full of witnesses. | 在整个餐厅的人面前想掐死他 |
[44:19] | – Sorry about that. – You’re sorry? Fuck sorry, okay? | -对不起 -对不起 去他妈的对不起 |
[44:22] | I don’t like those guys any more than you do, | 我也不喜欢那种人 |
[44:23] | – but if you’re gonna wear that badge– – I am guys like that! | -但你要是不喜欢警徽 -我就是那种人 |
[44:30] | Every evil, twisted thought that he has had, | 他有过的那种肮脏龌龊的想法 |
[44:34] | I have had. | 我也有过 |
[44:37] | Every fucked-up thing that he’s done, | 他做的每件操蛋事 |
[44:40] | I have done. | 我都做过 |
[44:44] | I’ve done things that would make you sick. | 我做过好多恶心的事 |
[44:48] | They make me sick. | 他们让我恶心 |
[44:59] | You think you’re the only one around here that’s got dirt on him? | 你觉得这地方只有你一个人有污点吗 |
[45:03] | I’ve done some… things. | 我也做过 一些事 |
[45:10] | Look, Bunker, I– | 邦克 我 |
[45:14] | I don’t know you, okay? | 我不了解你 |
[45:17] | But from what I’ve seen, | 但在我看来 |
[45:19] | you’re not the man you used to be. | 你已经不是原来那样了 |
[45:33] | I will always be that man. | 我会一直是那样 |
[45:36] | Putting on this uniform does not wipe my slate clean. | 穿上这身制服也无法洗净我的罪孽 |
[45:42] | I’m doing everything I can to change. | 我在尽我所能地做出些改变 |
[45:48] | And every once in a while… | 每过一段时间 |
[45:52] | I manage to convince myself | 我都要告诉自己 |
[45:55] | that I’m a better person. | 我已经变得更好了 |
[46:00] | But the minute that I come into contact | 但我一接触到 |
[46:03] | with one of those fucking guys | 那帮混蛋 |
[46:06] | and see the way that they look at me, | 看到他们看我的那种眼神 |
[46:09] | all I feel is hate | 我内心就充满了恨意 |
[46:14] | and anger | 和愤怒 |
[46:15] | and I can’t shake it. | 我根本摆脱不掉 |
[46:16] | Okay, all right. Listen to me. | 好的 听我说 |
[46:18] | Listen, listen. Hold it. Look at me. | 等等 看着我 |
[46:20] | Okay, that isn’t anger that you’re feeling. | 你所感受到的并不是愤怒 |
[46:23] | That’s the shame and the guilt. | 而是羞耻和负罪感 |
[46:27] | And trust me, we all feel that. | 相信我 我们都有这种感觉 |
[46:30] | All of us. | 大家都有 |
[46:31] | And that is what makes you better than them. | 所以我们才比他们好 |
[46:35] | If you didn’t feel that, | 如果你感受不到 |
[46:37] | that’s when I’d start to worry, all right? | 我才会开始担心你 知道吗 |
[46:40] | You hear me? | 懂了吗 |
[46:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:45] | Now, look, can you promise me | 现在 你能向我保证 |
[46:48] | that what happened out there today is never gonna happen again? | 今天发生的事不会再发生了吗 |
[46:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:56] | Good answer. | 答得好 |
[46:58] | ‘Cause if you had said yes, I knew you were full of shit. | 因为要是你满口答应 那肯定是胡扯 |
[47:02] | Go home, all right? Get some sleep. | 回家吧 好好睡一觉 |
[47:08] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[47:10] | Yep. | 没问题 |
[47:30] | I just hung up with the state police. | 我刚从州警那逃出来 |
[47:32] | Jesus Christ, Hood. | 上帝啊 胡德 |
[47:34] | Gordon Hopewell is dead? | 戈登·霍普韦尔死了吗 |
[47:36] | What the hell happened out there? | 那到底发生什么事儿了 |
[47:37] | He said Camp Genoa looks like a war zone. | 他说热那亚基地像战场一样 |
[47:52] | Yeah, I’ll have to tell you about it someday. | 是啊 哪天有机会我肯定告诉你 |
[47:54] | No, no, not someday. | 不 不要哪天 |
[47:56] | He said that CID is gonna be here in less than an hour. | 他说刑事调查局一个小时内就能到 |
[47:59] | We need to get your story straight. | 我要你现在就把事情说明白 |
[48:00] | They’re coming to talk to you, Brock. | 他们会找你谈话的 布罗克 |
[48:03] | What are you talking about? | 你是什么意思 |
[48:06] | Hood? | 胡德 |
[48:31] | Badge and letter of resignation on my desk. | 警徽和辞职信在我桌上了 |
[48:35] | Are you kidding? Hey! Hood! | 你开玩笑呢吗 胡德 |
[48:40] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[48:43] | You can’t– | 你不能 |
[48:45] | you can’t just leave. | 就这么走了 |
[48:49] | Well, I’m not giving it back this time. | 这次我可不忍你了 |
[49:32] | I’m disappointed in you, Kurt. | 我对你很失望 柯特 |
[49:35] | But the choice is yours to make. | 但路是你选的 |
[49:42] | If you’re gonna wear that cop uniform, | 如果你还要继续穿那身警皮 |
[49:43] | you can’t wear mine. | 我这儿的皮你就别要了 |
[50:18] | Who in the hell took him? | 是谁带走他的 |
[50:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[50:29] | How do we find him? | 我们怎么找他 |
[50:31] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[50:35] | Usually that’s where Job comes in. | 通常这时候贾伯就来了 |
[50:41] | Isn’t there anyone you can reach out– | 你还能找谁吗 |
[50:42] | God damn it, Sugar. I don’t fucking know. | 我操 我真他妈不知道 |
[50:46] | I don’t know who took him. I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道谁抓的他 不知道他在哪 |
[50:48] | And I don’t know how to fucking get him back. | 我他妈也不知道怎么把他弄回来 |
[50:56] | Fuck. | 操 |
[51:04] | Till we hear from him, he’s on his own. | 他能联系到我们之前 只能孤军奋战 |
[51:31] | Hey, you look like a new man. | 你好像是新来的 |
[51:33] | Which means your time in this room | 就是说你在这房间里的时间 |
[51:39] | is done. | 没有了 |
[52:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[52:09] | My name is Dalton. | 我叫道尔顿 |
[52:14] | Are you military? | 你是当兵的 |
[52:15] | I was. | 曾经是 |
[52:17] | But now I recruit men like you. | 现在我们招募你这样的人 |
[52:21] | I develop them for an elite unit. | 培养他们成为精英队 |
[52:25] | What unit? | 什么队 |
[52:27] | What branch? | 哪支部队的 |
[52:29] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[52:32] | My methods are very unorthodox. | 我的方法非常不传统 |
[52:33] | I have a very small window of time in which to assess your ability. | 我只有很少的时间可以评价你的能力 |
[52:37] | My ability to do what? | 我什么方面的能力 |
[52:39] | To do what needs to be done. | 把需要完成的事完成的能力 |
[52:40] | I think we could do some very good work together. | 我们要是合作 应该挺愉快的 |
[52:47] | And if I’m not interested? | 要是我不感兴趣呢 |
[52:48] | That’s fine. You’re free to go. | 没事 随你走 |
[52:53] | But if you do, you’ll always be your father’s son. | 但你要是感兴趣 就可以子承父业了 |
[53:05] | I’m nothing like him. | 我跟他一点都不像 |
[53:32] | What happened to your friends with the beards? | 你那帮大胡子朋友呢 |
[53:36] | They’re all dead. | 都死了 |
[53:39] | You sure do have a knack for survival. | 你生存能力确实很强 |
[53:59] | You left me there to die, Sheriff. | 你见死不救 警长 |
[54:03] | I’m not the sheriff. | 我不是警长 |
[54:09] | What do you want, an apology? | 你想要什么 道歉吗 |
[54:13] | No. | 不是 |
[54:15] | I would have done the same thing. | 换我也会这么做 |
[54:37] | You know, being the sheriff never really suited you. | 警长这活根本不适合你 |
[54:43] | No, it didn’t. | 是不适合 |
[56:07] | Fuck me. | 干我 |