时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | Please, stop. | 求你了 别打了 |
[01:31] | What the hell did you say? | 你他妈说什么 |
[01:39] | Fuck! | 操 |
[01:49] | I said come closer. | 我让你靠近点 |
[01:53] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[01:55] | Cocksucker bit my nose off. | 这贱货把我鼻子咬掉了 |
[02:00] | Go. | 去吧 |
[02:46] | Hello, Kai. | 你好 凯 |
[02:54] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[05:02] | Have a seat. Let me get you some coffee. | 坐 给你来杯咖啡 |
[05:04] | I– I can’t stay. I just– | 我 还有事 我 |
[05:09] | just came to drop this off. | 是来给你这个的 |
[05:19] | Divorce papers. | 离婚协议 |
[05:21] | Yeah, they came from the mediator’s office this morning. | 嗯 今早调解办公室送来的 |
[05:29] | Just figured that you’d want to take a look at them. | 我觉得你会想看看 |
[05:33] | Did you? | 你看了吗 |
[05:37] | Not yet, no. | 还没有 |
[05:38] | Maybe we should wait. | 那我们再等等吧 |
[05:43] | – What do you mean, Carrie? – I don’t know, I just– | -什么意思 卡莉 -我不知道 我只是 |
[05:49] | I know this is what we decided. | 我知道这是我们一起做的决定 |
[05:54] | I’m not sure. Are you? | 可我现在不确定了 你呢 |
[05:58] | No. No, I’m not. I’m not sure. | 不 我也不确定 |
[06:09] | I made a mess of things. | 很多事被我搞得一团糟 |
[06:12] | Yeah, you did. | 是啊 |
[06:16] | But listen, I’ve– | 但你看 我 |
[06:19] | I’ve had time to think about the pressure | 我想过这些年 |
[06:21] | that you’ve been under all these years, | 你承受的压力 |
[06:23] | the fear that you’ve been living with, | 一直带着恐惧生活 |
[06:24] | and I know that must have been so hard. | 我知道你一定过得很难 |
[06:30] | I just wish you could have told me. | 你要是早点告诉我就好了 |
[06:31] | I know. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 真的对不起 |
[06:33] | I don’t want you to be sorry. | 我不想听你道歉 |
[06:35] | I don’t want to spend any more time looking back. | 我不想再生活在过去了 |
[06:39] | We’ve got to look forward. | 我们得向前看 |
[06:42] | Is it crazy to think that we could start over? | 我想重新开始 你会不会觉得我疯了 |
[06:47] | Well… | 这个 |
[06:50] | when it comes to crazy, I think we’ve set a pretty high bar. | 对我们来说 疯的标准可是很高的 |
[06:57] | You know what? | 要不这样 |
[07:00] | Why don’t I hold on to these for a bit? | 协议书我先拿着吧 |
[07:03] | And then, uh, we’ll see how things go. | 然后 我们顺其自然吧 |
[07:07] | Carrie, your order’s up. | 卡莉 该上菜了 |
[07:08] | Okay. I’ve got to go. | 好 我得干活了 |
[07:12] | Okay. | 去吧 |
[07:23] | You know the only way to clean this rat trap | 你知道 要想把这破地方弄安静 |
[07:25] | is with a fucking grenade, right? | 只能丢上一颗炸弹 对吧 |
[07:51] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[07:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:56] | Everything get resolved down South? | 南边的事搞定了吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:04] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[08:07] | Well, then, good riddance. | 那可算是解脱了 |
[08:10] | Hey, Job. | 嗨 贾伯 |
[08:13] | Hey, yourself. | 嗨 |
[08:15] | We okay? | 我们和好吧 |
[08:17] | DOD lists Camp Genoa as officially decommissioned. | 国防部宣布热那亚营正式停用了 |
[08:21] | There’s no mention of our little soiree. | 没提我们的小晚会 |
[08:25] | Well, that’s great. | 那挺好的 |
[08:25] | So we okay? | 那我们和好吗 |
[08:31] | You almost got me killed. | 你差点把我害死 |
[08:34] | – I know. – I said you weren’t ready. | -我知道 -我说过你没准备好 |
[08:35] | – I begged you to pull the plug. – I’m sorry. | -我求过你停止计划 -对不起 |
[08:38] | Well, right now, I don’t give a fuck what you are. | 而现在 我一点都不在乎你了 |
[08:41] | We got a lot of history, you and me. | 你和我 有过不少交情 |
[08:46] | Maybe that’s all it should be– | 也许现在都应该成为 |
[08:50] | history. | 历史 |
[09:57] | Who the fuck sent you? Fuck it, I already know. | 谁他妈派你来的 操 我知道 |
[09:59] | What did Dalton tell you about me? | 道尔顿跟你说我什么了 |
[10:00] | That you’re past your expiration date. | 他说你逾期了 |
[10:02] | – You didn’t ask why? – I don’t care. | -你没问为什么吗 -我不在乎 |
[10:04] | You will when that | 等那个混蛋 |
[10:04] | motherfucker orders a bullet put in your brain. | 也让人把子弹射进你脑袋里 你就在乎了 |
[10:07] | Think, asshole. I ain’t just public enemy number one. | 想想吧 蠢货 最大的人民公敌不是我 |
[10:10] | I’ve done some shit for your boss | 我为你老板做了点事 |
[10:11] | that makes me a dangerous loose end. | 于是惹祸上身 成了隐患 |
[10:14] | As soon as you kill me, you become one, too. | 等你杀了我 你也会变成隐患 |
[10:19] | – You’re full of shit. – Am I? | -放屁 -是吗 |
[10:21] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[10:23] | Look, man. See for yourself. See for yourself. | 哥们儿 你自己去看看 自己看 |
[10:25] | Look. Look. They’re coming for you. | 看 他们来找你了 |
[10:28] | You came for me, but they coming for you. | 你来杀我 他们来杀你 |
[10:30] | All right? | 懂吗 |
[10:33] | I don’t know how many jobs you’ve done for your boss, | 我不知道你为你老板干了多少活 |
[10:36] | but this right here, this one’s the last one. | 但这个 这是最后一次 |
[10:38] | Okay? Your boss has written you off, all right? | 懂吗 你老板把你弃掉了 |
[10:40] | He’s written you off. Stop, stop. Listen to me. Wait, wait, wait. | 他把你弃掉了 别别 听我说 等一下 |
[10:43] | This is what he is. You know what he is, all right? | 他就是这种人 你知道的 不是吗 |
[10:46] | Listen to me, I’m telling you the truth and you know it. | 听我说 我说的是实话 你知道的 |
[10:48] | Think. Think, man. | 想想 想想吧兄弟 |
[10:51] | Dalton’s cleaning house. We both dead. | 道尔顿在大清洗 我们都死定了 |
[10:53] | Speak for yourself. | 你说的那是你 |
[10:55] | Hold up, hold up. You can’t leave me here. | 稳住 稳住 你不能把我扔下 |
[10:57] | – Watch me. – Fuck that. Listen to me. | -等着瞧吧 -我靠 听我说 |
[10:58] | You thinking about long-term survival, | 考虑长远点 |
[11:00] | you need to know the things only I can tell you. | 有些重要的事 只有我能告诉你 |
[11:06] | Come on, you know what I’m saying is true. | 你知道我说的是实话 |
[11:09] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[11:14] | – What’s your name? – Job. | -你叫什么 -贾伯 |
[11:16] | All right, Job, you stay close. | 好吧 贾伯 跟紧我 |
[11:18] | You fall behind, you’re on your own. | 一旦落队 你就自生自灭吧 |
[11:28] | Frazier, what the hell is this? | 弗拉奇尔 这他妈什么情况 |
[11:30] | We don’t talk much. | 我们沟通比较少 |
[11:32] | I figured it was time to check in. | 我觉得应该来报个到 |
[11:35] | You could have picked up the fucking phone. | 他妈的可以打电话啊 |
[11:38] | Yeah, well, you could have, too, | 没错 你也可以在决定违反 |
[11:40] | before you decided to renege on our agreement | 我们的协议 让你侄女给萨尔瓦多人 |
[11:43] | and let your niece sell to the Salvadorans. | 卖货前 给我打个电话 |
[11:46] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈说什么呢 |
[11:54] | I’m sorry, what was that? | 不好意思 你刚才说什么 |
[11:59] | – Nothing. – Good. | -没什么 -很好 |
[12:01] | Flimsy denials don’t suit you, Kai. | 无凭无据的反驳不适合你 凯 |
[12:04] | You’ve always been a straight talker. | 你一向有话直说 |
[12:06] | Why don’t you call off your dogs | 你让你的走狗们回避 |
[12:08] | and let us discuss what needs discussing? | 咱们讨论一下需要讨论的事 怎么样 |
[12:10] | It would be nice if things worked that way, wouldn’t it? | 如果我们早这么处理就好了 对吧 |
[12:12] | But unfortunately, that is the sad irony of our business. | 但很可惜 我们这个行业就是如此讽刺 |
[12:19] | By the time we get to talk like this, | 我们现在可以好好谈了 |
[12:23] | there’s nothing left to discuss. | 但已经没什么好谈的了 |
[12:33] | You must have known how I’d react | 你肯定知道我会如何对待 |
[12:35] | to a betrayal of this magnitude. | 如此背叛我的人 |
[12:38] | Exactly like you would, yes? | 你也会这样 对吧 |
[12:44] | Just name your price, Frazier, you got it. | 开个价吧 弗拉奇尔 多少都给你 |
[12:49] | This isn’t about money. | 这不是多少钱的问题 |
[12:50] | Everything is about money. | 一切都是钱的问题 |
[12:52] | Not this time. | 这次不一样 |
[12:53] | Hector Morales has always been dirt on the bottom of my shoe. | 我从来不把赫克托·莫拉莱斯放在眼里 |
[12:58] | But with you by his side, | 但有你给他撑腰 |
[12:59] | that greasy, cocksucking motherfucker | 那个油腔滑调的臭娘炮 |
[13:02] | could become a considerable threat. | 可能真会威胁到我 |
[13:05] | And I can’t allow that. | 这我可不允许 |
[13:06] | Frazier, you’re making a mistake. | 弗拉奇尔 这次你错了 |
[13:18] | I expected more from you, Kai. | 我曾对你深怀期待 凯 |
[13:22] | Shame on me. | 这得怪我 |
[13:51] | There’s only two things left for you to do, Kai. | 就剩两件事可做了 凯 |
[13:54] | And that’s apologize and die. | 给我道歉 然后去死 |
[14:11] | I’m gonna slit your throat | 老子要亲手割开 |
[14:14] | like a fucking cow. | 你这畜生的喉咙 |
[14:36] | I want to hear him scream. | 我要听到他惨叫 |
[14:38] | Again. | 再打 |
[14:48] | Get your ass– get up. | 给我站起来 起来 |
[15:10] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[15:14] | Hood! | 胡德 |
[15:19] | – Miss, you can’t just come in here. – Don’t touch me. | -小姐 你不能这么闯进来 -别碰我 |
[15:21] | – It’s okay, Bunker. – Sorry, sir. | -没事的 邦克 -抱歉 警长 |
[15:27] | – They took my uncle. – They? | -他们把我叔叔带走了 -他们是谁 |
[15:29] | – The Black Beards. – Who? | -“黑胡子” -谁 |
[15:32] | They’re a crime syndicate from Philadelphia. | 费城的犯罪团伙 |
[15:34] | And this is my problem because…? | 这关我什么事呢 |
[15:38] | They’re going to kill him. | 他们要杀了我叔叔 |
[15:42] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[15:45] | Thanks for stopping by. | 感谢你来找我 |
[16:26] | Deputy Lotus. | 洛特斯副警长 |
[16:31] | Fucking Proctor, huh? What are we gonna do about it? | 该死的普罗科特 我们要怎么办 |
[16:33] | – We’re not gonna do anything. – What are you talking about? | -什么也不做 -你说什么 |
[16:35] | – I don’t give a shit about Proctor. – Neither do I. | -我他妈才不爱管普罗科特 -我也是 |
[16:37] | But the crazy niece, she told me they also took my ex-wife Emily. | 但那个疯侄女说我前妻艾米丽也被带走了 |
[16:39] | What? What does she have to do with Proctor? | 什么 她跟普罗科特怎么扯上关系了 |
[16:43] | She took care of his mother. | 她之前在照顾普罗科特的妈妈 |
[16:44] | – His mother’s dead, Brock. – I know. | -他老妈死了 布罗克 -我知道 |
[16:46] | They, uh… | 他俩 |
[16:49] | You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈是在逗我吧 |
[16:51] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[16:52] | Alright, look, I’m gonna have Bunker and Raven set up checkpoints. | 我让邦克和瑞文去设检查站 |
[16:54] | We’ll call the state police. We’re gonna go door-to-door– | 然后联系州警 挨家挨户… |
[16:56] | No, no, no, they’re probably long gone by now. | 用不着了 他们可能早走远了 |
[16:58] | Maybe they’re not, all right? We’ve gotta do something. | 也可能还没走 对吧 我们得行动起来 |
[17:00] | Brock, I’m not gonna get involved. | 布罗克 这事别拖我下水 |
[17:01] | No, listen to me, Hood! | 你听我说 胡德 |
[17:03] | I have put my ass on the line for you more than once, all right? | 我不止一次为你赴汤蹈火了 |
[17:08] | Now I’m asking you… | 现在我求你 |
[17:12] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[17:27] | I’m not here. | 我没空 |
[17:30] | Listen, I wouldn’t ask if I had another choice, | 听着 我没别的选择了 |
[17:35] | but I need some help. | 拜托你帮我个忙 |
[17:44] | Hold up. Hold up. Hang on. Hold up. | 等下 等等 等等 |
[17:48] | God. It’s okay, you killed them all. | 天呐 没人追 你把他们都杀了 |
[17:51] | I think you killed some of them twice, | 有几个你还补了一枪 |
[17:52] | you trigger-happy son of a bitch. | 你杀人杀开心了吧混蛋 |
[17:54] | There’s gonna be more of them. We need to keep moving. | 还会有人来的 我们得赶快走 |
[17:56] | I need a little oxygen. | 我喘不上气了 |
[18:00] | Fuck. | 操 |
[18:03] | How the fuck are you not even winded? | 你他妈都不用喘气吗 |
[18:05] | We just ran, like, three miles. | 我们都跑了三英里了 |
[18:06] | My feet are fucking killing me. | 我的脚要疼死了 |
[18:07] | Talk less, you can breathe more. | 少说点话就能喘上气了 |
[18:09] | I’ll tell you what, Clint Eastwood, | 听着 “牛仔铁汉” |
[18:11] | I’ll shut the fuck up when you answer me this– | 你回答问题 我就闭嘴 |
[18:13] | where the fuck are we going? | 我们这他妈是要去哪 |
[18:15] | We need to get off the street. | 我们得避开大路 |
[18:17] | Move. | 快走 |
[18:19] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没回答我问题 |
[18:33] | I got a place. | 去我那儿吧 |
[18:41] | I reviewed the digital security logs | 我查看了斯特林安保公司 |
[18:43] | from Sterling Safe’s headquarters in Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚总部的安全日志 |
[18:45] | No obvious mainframe breaches, | 没有明显的主机违约 |
[18:46] | no embedded viruses or brute force attacks from the outside. | 也没有病毒 或者外部的暴力解码 |
[18:49] | That’s why I looked for something a little bit more inside. | 所以我转而检视内部问题 |
[18:53] | Sterling meticulously vets all private contractors. | 斯特林公司会仔细审查每个外包商 |
[18:55] | The process takes a month, so the sudden addition | 审查过程长达数月 所以不可能突然 |
[18:57] | of two new maintenance workers didn’t make sense, | 更换了两个维护人员 |
[18:59] | especially since they were deleted less than 24 hours later. | 而且还在24小时后又开除了 |
[19:02] | – They made a mistake? – No, I just got lucky. | -是他们的疏忽么 -并不是 我够幸运 |
[19:05] | The files were scrubbed and overwritten. | 文件被打乱并篡改 |
[19:07] | I would never have found them if not for a power surge | 如果不是突然的电涌引发了 |
[19:09] | that triggered an off-site data backup. | 站外数据备份 我不可能找到他们 |
[19:12] | That’s Sugar Bates. | 这是糖果·贝茨 |
[19:13] | Ex-prizefighter, local bartender, and an ex-con. | 前获奖拳手 现在本地经营酒吧 有案底 |
[19:17] | – Robbery? – Aggravated assault. | -抢劫过 -故意伤人 |
[19:19] | Mr. Bates solves his problems with brute force, not skill. | 贝茨先生只会以力取胜 缺少计谋 |
[19:23] | – He was the van driver. – Who’s that? | -这是当晚的司机 -他是谁 |
[19:26] | Well, that’s the question, isn’t it? | 这就是问题所在 对吧 |
[19:28] | I cross-referenced every facial recognition database there is– | 我交叉比对了所有面部识别数据库的数据 |
[19:31] | NSA, MSS, Mossad. | 包括国安局 中国国安部 以色列摩萨德 |
[19:33] | Either this guy is completely invisible | 要么就是这货躲过了所有 |
[19:35] | to all surveillance cameras and spy satellites, | 监控摄像头和间谍卫星的监视 |
[19:38] | or he’s managed to exploit | 要么就是他黑进了 |
[19:40] | the most secure computer systems ever designed. | 世界上最先进的电脑安全网络 |
[19:42] | He’s a hacker. | 他是个黑客 |
[19:44] | If I’m right, he’s the hacker. | 不出意外的话 他是那位黑客 |
[19:46] | CIA’s been chasing their tails for years trying to find this guy. | 网端狂热者的一员 中情局追踪多年无果 |
[19:49] | The online fanboys, they call him Job. | 黑客们的偶像 人称贾伯 |
[19:53] | But nobody knows for sure who he really is. | 但没人知道他的真实身份 |
[20:01] | You find him? | 你找到他了 |
[20:05] | Over the last 12 hours, | 在过去的12小时 |
[20:07] | there’s been a flurry of cellular activity, | 他的手机发出的微弱信号 |
[20:09] | all originating from phones registered to the 215 area code. | 显示区号是215 |
[20:12] | Philadelphia. | 费城 |
[20:13] | Transmissions are localized to the towers to the south. | 信号发出地在城南 |
[20:15] | There’s a lot of buildings there, | 那儿有很多建筑 |
[20:16] | but only one abandoned high school. | 但只有一座废弃的高中 |
[20:19] | – Address? – 57 Broad Creek Road. | -地址是 -广溪路57号 |
[20:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:26] | Listen, Job– | 贾伯 |
[20:27] | This was the last time. | 这是最后一次帮你 |
[20:50] | Well, look who’s finally winded. | 瞧 你不是也不行了 |
[20:53] | Jesus Christ, you’re hit. | 我天 你中弹了 |
[20:54] | Get the fuck off my Baughman chair. | 快从我的博夫曼沙发上起来 |
[20:56] | Do you know how hard it is | 你知不知道把你的血 |
[20:57] | to get blood out of chenille upholstery? | 从雪呢绒上弄掉有多难 |
[20:59] | Hey, do me a favor. Shut the fuck up, would you? | 行行好 把嘴闭上好么 |
[21:01] | Stay here. | 别动 |
[21:05] | This place is completely off the grid. | 没人知道这儿 |
[21:08] | If Dalton knew about it, don’t you think he would have told you | 如果道尔顿知道的话 他在给你 |
[21:10] | when he gave you your marching orders? | 任务的时候 就告诉你了 |
[21:30] | How long you been under Dalton’s thumb? | 你在道尔顿手下多久了 |
[21:32] | Too long. How do you know him? | 很久了 你怎么认识他 |
[21:34] | I have a unique skill set. In a rare lapse in judgment, | 我技术高超 但遇人不淑 |
[21:38] | I rendered services to your former boss, | 给你前老板打工 |
[21:40] | thinking he was the real deal. | 还觉得他是个人物 |
[21:43] | He wasn’t? | 他不是么 |
[21:46] | Well, they never are. | 他们从来不是 |
[21:48] | I stick to criminals now. | 我现在服务罪犯 |
[21:50] | At least you know where you stand with a criminal. | 和他们一起至少不用太担心 |
[21:53] | So what’s your story? | 那你怎么了 |
[21:58] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[21:59] | Dalton got to you when you were at rock bottom. | 道尔顿在你不顺的时候找上你 |
[22:02] | Told you he could make you something more. | 和你说他能让你更有价值 |
[22:05] | Man does have a way of getting inside your head. | 这种人总有办法说服别人 |
[22:07] | Happens to the best of us. | 而且只对我们这些牛人有效 |
[22:08] | You said you could help me get away from him. | 你说你能帮我摆脱他 |
[22:11] | How? | 要怎么做 |
[22:13] | He can’t kill us if he can’t find us. | 他找不到 所以杀不了 |
[22:16] | – He can find me. – He can try. | -他会找到我的 -试试看咯 |
[22:19] | He got access to satellites, databases, | 他能通过卫星 数据库 |
[22:22] | and custom software that can locate almost anybody anywhere. | 定制软件来定位一个人 |
[22:25] | But who the fuck do you think designed that software? | 但你猜猜 那些东西是谁设计的 |
[22:34] | By the time I’m done doing my thing, | 等我完成了我该做的事 |
[22:36] | you are going to be a fucking ghost. | 你就会变成无迹可寻的幽灵 |
[22:39] | Now, let’s start with your name. | 先从名字开始 |
[23:21] | Sheriff’s Department! Drop your weapons. Drop ’em! | 我们是警察 放下武器 放下 |
[23:23] | – Put ’em down! – Drop your gun. | -给我放下 -放下你的枪 |
[23:25] | – Fuck you. – Brock! | -去你的 -布罗克 |
[23:26] | – Emily, you all right? – She’s fine. | -艾米丽 你没事吧 -她很好 |
[23:28] | – For now. – You touched her, you’re a dead man. | -暂时的 -你敢碰她你死定了 |
[23:30] | Those are tough words coming from a man | 一个快要被打成马蜂窝的人 |
[23:31] | who’s about to get shot full of holes. | 还敢口出狂言 |
[23:33] | – Yeah, right back at you. – Nobody’s getting shot. | -彼此彼此 -都别开枪 |
[23:35] | – Hood. – Now, there’s a voice of reason. | -胡德 -终于有个有脑子的了 |
[23:38] | – And you are? – Sheriff Lucas Hood. | -请问你是 -卢卡斯·胡德警长 |
[23:44] | Sheriff. | 警长吗 |
[23:54] | Well, then, Sheriff Hood, | 那好吧 胡德警长 |
[23:57] | do you have a solution in mind? | 你有什么解决办法吗 |
[24:03] | We’re only here for the woman. | 我们只救这个女人 |
[24:07] | And Mr. Proctor? | 那普罗科特先生呢 |
[24:12] | Whatever’s going on between you and him, | 你跟他有什么过节 |
[24:15] | that’s your business. | 那是你的事 我不管 |
[24:16] | Now, that sounds too good to be true. | 说的真好 我简直不敢相信 |
[24:22] | Do we have a deal? | 达成共识了吗 |
[24:27] | Let the girl go. | 放那个女孩走 |
[24:29] | Wait, what the hell are you talking about? | 等等 你到底在说什么 |
[24:30] | – You can’t do that. – Emily, let’s go. | -你不能这样做 -艾米丽 我们走 |
[24:32] | – No, I’m not leaving. – Emily! | -不 我不走 -艾米丽 |
[24:34] | – They’re gonna kill him. – Get the fuck out! | -他们会弄死他的 -要滚快滚 |
[24:37] | Let’s go. Emily, come on. | 我们走 艾米丽 走吧 |
[24:40] | Come on. Let’s go, come on. | 快 我们走 快点 |
[24:42] | It’s all right. Come on, let’s go. | 很好 我们走吧 |
[25:01] | Oh, shit. | 卧槽 |
[25:06] | – What, did you follow us? – Where’s my uncle? | -你跟踪我们 -我叔叔在哪 |
[25:09] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[25:10] | Wait, did you just leave him in there? | 什么 你竟然没救他出来 |
[25:11] | – Let’s go. – What the fuck?! | -我们走 -搞什么鬼 |
[25:14] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快走 跟我走 |
[25:24] | Lennox tells me you’re grooming your niece Rebecca | 雷诺克斯说你推荐你侄女丽贝卡 |
[25:27] | to be your successor. | 当你的接班人 |
[25:30] | We’ll have to see if she’s up for the task. | 我们要看看她能否胜任 |
[25:37] | I will pray for your soul, Kai. | 我会为你的灵魂祈祷 凯 |
[25:41] | But I think at this point, | 不过我觉得现在 |
[25:43] | even God doesn’t know what to make of you. | 即使是上帝也不知道如何拯救你 |
[26:00] | Rest in peace, old friend. | 安息吧 老朋友 |
[26:22] | Lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[26:49] | I’m gonna enjoy this. | 非常乐意为您效劳 |
[26:54] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:00] | Burton! | 博登 |
[27:09] | Shoot him off. | 杀了他 |
[27:23] | Uncle! | 叔叔 |
[27:29] | They were going to burn me. | 他们本想烧死我 |
[27:40] | After my mother died… | 在我母亲去世后 |
[27:45] | I thought that I felt the grace of God. | 我以为上帝是仁慈的 |
[27:49] | I thought he was calling me back. | 他要召唤我回去 |
[27:54] | That wasn’t God. | 可那不是上帝 |
[27:57] | That was just grief. | 只是因为悲痛 |
[28:00] | An emptiness. | 和空虚感 |
[28:05] | To me belong vengeance and recompense. | 他们失脚的时候 |
[28:09] | Their foot shall slide in due time. | 伸冤报应在我 |
[28:13] | The day of their calamity is at hand. | 因他们遭灾的日子近了 |
[28:17] | And the things that shall come upon them | 那要临在他们身上的 |
[28:20] | make haste. | 必速速来到 |
[30:32] | Hey. | 等等 |
[30:35] | Hey, stay where you are. | 站住别动 |
[30:41] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Stop. | 嗨 别跑 |
[30:44] | I need to talk to the sheriff. | 我要和警长谈 |
[30:45] | – Yeah, you can talk to him. – You don’t understand. | -你会跟他见面的 -你不明白 |
[30:46] | – He knows me. – What’s your name? | -他认识我 -你叫什么名字 |
[30:50] | Deva Hopewell. | 蒂法·霍普韦尔 |
[30:51] | – You the mayor’s kid? – Yes. | -你是镇长的孩子 -是的 |
[30:52] | Hey, hey, hey. Miss Hopewell. Hey, hey, stop. | 嗨 霍普韦尔小姐 别跑 |
[30:55] | Miss Hopewell, you are under arrest. | 霍普韦尔小姐 你被捕了 |
[30:58] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[30:59] | Anything you say or do | 你所说或所做的一切 |
[31:01] | will be held against you in a court of law. | 都将成为呈堂证供 |
[31:28] | – These things take time. – Yeah. | -这些事需要时间 -是的 |
[31:38] | I can handle it. | 我能应付的来 |
[31:45] | – Can you? – Most of the time. | -你可以吗 -大多数时候 |
[31:51] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈什么情况 |
[31:53] | Jasper, Bryce. | 贾斯帕 布莱斯 |
[31:55] | Jesus Christ, Bunker. You’re a fucking pig? | 老天爷 邦克 你做条子了 |
[31:59] | I’m a Banshee deputy sheriff. | 我是女妖镇副警长 |
[32:00] | You’re a motherfucking traitor. | 你是他妈的叛徒 |
[32:02] | I should stab you through the heart. | 我真该朝你心脏戳一刀 |
[32:03] | Expressing your opinion isn’t a crime, | 表达你的观点不犯法 |
[32:05] | but threatening a peace officer is. | 但威胁警官就不行了 |
[32:07] | So was torching that kike temple in Harrisburg, | 那在哈里斯堡欺负人也是违法的啊 |
[32:09] | but I don’t remember that stopping you. | 但我记得你也照做不误了 |
[32:14] | – Calvin still running things? – Damn straight he is. | -还是加尔文管事吗 -必须的啊 |
[32:17] | But if you think he’s gonna protect you from us, | 但如果你觉得他会护着你 |
[32:19] | you got another think coming. | 那你就想多了 |
[32:53] | Calvin should have killed you when he had the chance. | 加尔文应该在他有机会的时候就杀了你 |
[32:58] | You tell my brother I’ll be seeing him real soon. | 你告诉我兄弟 我会很快见到他的 |
[33:08] | Thank you, boys. | 谢谢 |
[33:16] | Why, Colonel, right? | 你是上校 是吧 |
[33:20] | Were you a military man? | 你也当过兵吗 |
[33:21] | No, just watch a lot of movies. | 不是 只是看过很多电影 |
[33:23] | What’s your poison? | 想喝什么 |
[33:25] | Maker’s Mark, neat. | 美格纯正波本 不加冰 |
[33:28] | All this time in Banshee | 在女巫镇这么久了 |
[33:30] | and I’ve never been in here before. | 我还从来没来过这里 |
[33:33] | Well, it’s… | 这里嘛 |
[33:35] | not much to look at, | 没什么讲究的 |
[33:36] | but at least the roof doesn’t leak. | 只是勉强能住而已 |
[33:40] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[33:44] | You know, the craziest thing happened the other day. | 有一天发生了件疯狂的事 |
[33:47] | – Did it? – Mmm. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[33:49] | Four idiots decided to steal | 四个傻逼决定 |
[33:51] | a considerable amount of my money. | 从我那儿偷钱 一大笔钱 |
[33:54] | Is that so? | 还有这事 |
[33:57] | Mm, but that’s not the crazy part. | 但这还不是最疯狂的呢 |
[34:01] | These guys actually thought they were gonna get away with it. | 这些人还觉得能逃之夭夭 |
[34:11] | See, what you have here is a lose-lose situation. | 你这样是两败俱伤啊 |
[34:16] | I never lose. | 我从来不会输 |
[34:21] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[34:33] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[34:36] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[34:51] | Job. | 贾伯 |
[34:55] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[34:58] | My name is Leo. Maybe you’ve heard of me. | 我叫利奥 也许你听说过我 |
[35:00] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别装逼 |
[35:02] | Well, I’ve definitely heard of you, Job. | 我听说过你 贾伯 |
[35:05] | That’s why I doubled the sedative. | 所以我用了两倍的镇静剂 |
[35:20] | This is actually a very big moment for me. | 此时此刻对我来说很重要 |
[36:28] | – You have to go back for him. – No, Em, I don’t. | -你要回去救他 -不 小艾 我不去 |
[36:30] | – Now come on. – Well, then I will. | -别闹了 -那我去 |
[36:31] | The hell you are. Em, listen to me. Listen. | 听我说 小艾 |
[36:34] | Do you have any idea how close you came to dying tonight? | 你知道你今晚离死亡有多近吗 |
[36:36] | They were going to kill you because of him. | 他们会因为他杀了你的 |
[36:38] | – Let go of me! – Jesus Christ! | -放开我 -天哪 |
[36:40] | Open your eyes! | 醒醒 |
[36:42] | Do you understand? You are shacking up with a fucking psychopath. | 你明白吗 你他妈的和一个变态搞在了一起 |
[36:44] | What, you’re going to let him die because you’re jealous? | 所以你因为嫉妒要让他死吗 |
[36:46] | Fuck you, Brock! You coward. | 去你妈的 布罗克 你个懦夫 |
[36:50] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[36:55] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[36:58] | And you’re welcome for saving your goddamn life. | 不用谢我他妈救你一命 |
[37:08] | Sir. | 先生 |
[37:11] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[37:26] | I just need your signature on this report | 需要您在这份报告上签字 |
[37:29] | and you can take your daughter home. | 就可以带您女儿回家了 |
[37:30] | – She’s not going home. – What? | -她不回家 -什么 |
[37:34] | At least not tonight. | 至少今晚不行 |
[37:37] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[37:46] | I’m sorry, Deva. I don’t know what else to do. | 抱歉 蒂法 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[37:52] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[37:55] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[38:20] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:23] | I thought you were dead. Come on. | 我还以为你死了 快过来 |
[38:25] | Okay, we’re gonna have to get you to the hospital. | 好吧 得送你去医院 |
[38:27] | We’re not going to any hospital. | 绝对不能去医院 |
[38:29] | – Why? – I made a mistake. | -为什么 -我犯错了 |
[38:31] | I should never have allowed things to go this far. | 我不应该让事情到了这个地步 |
[38:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:35] | You and I will never see each other again. | 我们不能再见面了 |
[38:37] | I– I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:37] | Thank you for your services to my mother. | 谢谢你对我母亲那么好 |
[38:40] | You’ll be compensated for your time and trouble. | 我会好好补偿你的辛劳 |
[38:44] | Wait, don’t do this, Kai. | 别这样 凯 |
[38:47] | I know you’re trying to protect me, | 我知道你是想保护我 |
[38:48] | but I’m not afraid of those men when I’m with you. | 但只要跟你在一起 我就不怕他们 |
[38:51] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[38:58] | It’s not those men you need to be afraid of. | 你该怕的不是他们 |
[39:37] | I know this might be hard to believe, | 我知道你也许很难相信 |
[39:39] | but your father thinks he’s doing what’s best for you. | 但是你父亲觉得这样才是为你好 |
[39:41] | He’s not really my father. | 他不是我父亲 |
[39:44] | Bunker. | 邦克 |
[39:45] | Sir, Miss Hopewell is being held for possession. | 长官 霍普韦尔小姐必须留下来 |
[39:48] | Give me the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[39:55] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[39:56] | With all due respect, sir, | 我很尊敬你 长官 |
[39:57] | mayor Hopewell wanted her to stay overnight. | 但是霍普韦尔镇长希望她留下来过夜 |
[39:58] | I don’t give a shit what he wants. Let’s go. | 我不在乎他想干什么 快走 |
[40:06] | You got any stuff? I’ll take you home. | 有东西吗 我带你回去 |
[40:16] | Sorry to wake you. I just couldn’t help myself. | 抱歉吵醒了你 我没忍住 |
[40:20] | I must admit, I am probably your biggest fan. | 我得承认 我可能是你的头号粉丝 |
[40:23] | If you wanted my autograph, motherfucker, | 你他妈要是想要我的签名 |
[40:25] | all you had to do was ask. | 张个嘴就行 |
[40:30] | Maybe later. | 再说吧 |
[40:33] | Save your strength. You’re going to need it. | 别浪费力气 回头用得着 |
[40:49] | It’s funny how things work out. | 事情的展开真是奇妙 |
[40:51] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[40:57] | I am curious, though. | 不过我很好奇 |
[41:02] | Was the decision to steal my money made before or– | 你决定偷我的钱 是什么时候 |
[41:07] | or after you spread your legs for me? | 跟我上床之前还是之后 |
[41:13] | Do you really think I’d fuck you if I didn’t have to? | 你真觉得我会自愿跟你睡吗 |
[41:25] | Give me the name of your fourth, | 把你的同伙供出来 |
[41:26] | and I’ll keep your suffering to a minimum. | 我就让你少受点苦 |
[41:33] | No. | 不要 |
[41:37] | Give me a fucking name now. | 把名字说出来 |
[41:39] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[41:45] | One way or another, I will find the person you’re protecting. | 不管怎样 我会找到你在保护的人 |
[41:48] | Only question is, how much | 问题在于 |
[41:50] | of you is going to be left by the time I do? | 等我找到的时候 你会变成几块 |
[42:56] | What the fuck, Hood? You had no right taking Deva home. | 搞什么 胡德 你没权利带蒂法回家 |
[43:00] | Now you listen to me. You stay the hell away from my daughter. | 你听我说 你他妈离我女儿远点 |
[43:08] | 5.56 NATO Green Tip. | 5.56口径北约绿尖子弹 |
[43:12] | Where’s Ana? | 安娜在哪里 |
[43:14] | – What? – Where is your wife? | -什么 -你妻子在哪里 |
[43:19] | Jesus Christ, what the fuck did you do now? | 操他妈的 你又做了什么 |