时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Our Father, who art in heaven, | 我们天上的主 |
[00:09] | hallowed be Thy name. | 愿人都尊你的名为圣 |
[00:11] | Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done | 愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意 |
[00:15] | on Earth as it is in heaven. | 行在世间如同行在天堂 |
[00:18] | Give us this day our daily bread | 赐予我们日用的饮食 |
[00:21] | and forgive us our trespasses, | 宽恕我们的罪 |
[00:23] | as we forgive those who trespass against us, | 如我们宽恕别人一般 |
[00:27] | and lead us not into temptation, | 指引我们避开诱惑 |
[00:29] | but deliver us from evil. | 带领我们远离罪恶 |
[00:32] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[00:34] | 欢迎来到女妖镇 镇界 请注意交通安全 | |
[00:55] | I’m gonna go with shitty day and whiskey neat. | 看来你今天过的很糟 来杯威士忌吧 |
[01:03] | You coming or going? | 你是进镇还是离镇 |
[01:07] | I’m still working that out. | 我还没想好 |
[01:12] | Is it always this quiet around here? | 这儿一直都这么安静吗 |
[01:14] | Let’s stimulate the local economy. | 来刺激一下当地经济 |
[01:16] | – Next round’s on me. – All right. | -下一轮酒算我的 -好啊 |
[01:18] | All you tourists buying me drinks today. | 你们这些游客今天老给我买酒喝 |
[01:21] | Oh, I’m not a tourist. My name’s Lucas Hood. | 我不是来旅游的 我叫卢卡斯·胡德 |
[01:23] | Come Monday, I’m being sworn in as the new sheriff. | 下周一就宣誓就职 就任新警长 |
[01:28] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[01:34] | Your boss know you’re here? | 你的头儿知道你在这吗 |
[01:36] | Don’t you worry about him. | 不用你操心 |
[01:38] | You know the drill. | 你知道规矩 |
[01:42] | Look at this guy. | 看看这家伙 |
[01:43] | Excuse me. Are we disturbing you? | 不好意思 我们打扰到你了吗 |
[01:45] | No, not at all. This is just a very good steak. | 完全没有 这牛排很好 |
[01:48] | And I know once I stand up to deal with you fellas, | 我知道自己一站起来对付你们 |
[01:50] | well, maybe you’ll come quietly or maybe I’ll have to kill you. | 你们要么会投降 要么会被我宰了 |
[01:53] | But either way, this steak is gonna get cold. | 但不管怎样 牛排会冷掉的 |
[01:55] | And you can always reheat a steak, but it’s never quite the same. | 虽然可以再热 味道却不一样了 |
[01:58] | You have some balls on you, motherfucker. | 你胆子真不小 狗娘养的 |
[02:04] | Sheriff’s Department. I’ll take that gun now. | 我是警察 放下枪 |
[02:08] | You drop your fucking gun. | 你把枪放下 |
[02:12] | Why don’t you all put your fucking guns down? | 你们都把枪放下吧 |
[02:19] | See, what we have here is a lose-lose situation. | 现在的局面对谁都不利 |
[02:24] | There’s still options on the table. | 但是还有别的选择 |
[02:27] | You boys could be smart, take a wad of cash, | 你们可以放聪明点 拿上点钱 |
[02:31] | a bottle of bourbon, | 再带瓶波本酒 |
[02:32] | go home, sit on the porch, get drunk. | 回家坐沙发上大喝一顿 |
[02:37] | Call it a good day. | 安然度过今天 |
[02:39] | Or you can be stupid. | 你们也可以犯傻 |
[02:43] | Try and shoot it out with the sheriff here. | 跟我们这位警长动枪 |
[02:46] | Best-case scenario, one of you boys is dead. | 即便是最好的情况 你们也得死一个 |
[02:49] | Think about that. | 想想吧 |
[02:52] | Seems like a no-brainer to me. | 我看你也不傻 |
[02:57] | But then, what the fuck do I know? | 但我看人也不一定准 |
[03:01] | Take the money, assholes. | 拿钱走人 混蛋 |
[03:09] | We’ll take the cash and the bourbon. | 我们拿着钱和酒走人 |
[03:15] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[03:38] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:51] | That deserves another round on me. | 我该请你们再喝一轮了 |
[04:05] | Sorry about your cash. | 抱歉钱被他们拿走了 |
[04:09] | Don’t mention it. | 没事 |
[04:14] | Thanks for saving my ass. | 谢谢你救了我一命 |
[04:17] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[04:24] | He seemed to be in an awful hurry. | 他好像有急事要处理 |
[05:23] | Maybe I can get my nose pierced somewhere. | 我找地方穿个鼻环吧 |
[05:25] | Don’t even think about it. | 想得美 |
[05:26] | Beaty’s mom said she could get her nose pierced. | 比蒂她妈妈就同意了 |
[05:28] | Come on. | 好嘛 |
[05:30] | Come on, Dad. | 好不好 爸爸 |
[06:14] | Couldn’t get out of the car, | 连车都不想下吗 |
[06:20] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[06:24] | I know everything is so messed up, but… | 我知道现在一切都很混乱 但是… |
[06:30] | this town needs a sheriff, Hood. | 这个镇需要警长 胡德 |
[06:35] | You hear me? | 明白吗 |
[06:37] | Hood? | 胡德 |
[06:55] | And what I need | 而我需要的 |
[06:57] | is for the two of us to go find that fucker | 是咱俩找到那个混蛋 |
[07:00] | and make him pay for what he did to her. | 让他为做过的事付出代价 |
[08:35] | There is a season for everything. | 一切事物皆有时节 |
[08:38] | A time for every event under heaven. | 世间一切皆有定时 |
[08:41] | A time to be born, | 生有时 |
[08:44] | a time to die. | 死亦有时 |
[08:46] | A time to plant | 种植之时 |
[08:48] | and a time to uproot what was planted. | 收获亦有时 |
[08:52] | A time to kill… | 杀戮有时 |
[09:02] | and a time to heal. | 医治亦有时 |
[09:07] | There is a time to tear down | 拆毁有时 |
[09:09] | and a time to build up. | 建造建造有时 |
[09:11] | Today is the time | 今日 是我们 |
[09:13] | we mourn our dear sister Leah’s passing | 为我们亲爱的姐妹莉亚的逝世 |
[09:17] | and weep for the end of her earthly journey. | 及她世间之旅的终结进行缅怀的时刻 |
[09:21] | And tomorrow will be the time to move on, | 而明天则是时候重整旗鼓 |
[09:25] | to celebrate her righteous life | 为她正直的生活 |
[09:28] | and revel in Leah’s heavenly salvation. | 和在天堂获得的救赎而欢欣鼓舞 |
[09:57] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[10:00] | Kai and Leah didn’t speak for 20 years. | 凯和莉亚有二十年没说过话了 |
[10:05] | We don’t want that. | 我们不想重蹈覆辙 |
[10:07] | Please, come home. | 求求你 回家来吧 |
[10:13] | We forgive you. | 我们原谅你 |
[10:26] | I don’t forgive you. | 我不原谅你们 |
[10:29] | And I never will. | 永远也不会 |
[10:32] | – Please, Rebecca. – Good-bye, Mother. | -别这样 丽贝卡 -再见 母亲 |
[10:46] | What we had, was any of it real? | 我们之间的一切 到底哪些是真的 |
[10:52] | All of it. | 都是真的 |
[11:13] | I don’t want to die tonight. | 我不想死在今晚 |
[11:24] | Please. Please. | 别 别 |
[11:33] | Would you really just have walked away? | 那时你真的会离开吗 |
[11:36] | If that’s what you want. | 如果这是你希望的 |
[11:39] | What if it isn’t? | 如果不是呢 |
[11:42] | Then we leave together. | 那我们就一起走 |
[11:48] | You want me to get that? | 要我帮你接吗 |
[12:28] | I just wanted to say good-bye. | 我只是想来道个别 |
[12:30] | Thank you for showing such compassion for my mother… | 谢谢你对我母亲关爱和同情 |
[12:35] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[12:40] | I should have been there to say good-bye. | 我该陪她走完最后一程的 |
[12:43] | The morphine was affecting her speech, | 吗啡影响了她的语言能力 |
[12:45] | but I do know that in her final moments | 但我知道 她弥留之际 |
[12:49] | she was thinking of you. | 心里想的是你 |
[12:51] | How much she loved you. | 想她有多爱你 |
[12:53] | How proud she was. | 有多为你而骄傲 |
[12:56] | Your mother was a tough and honest woman. | 你的母亲是位坚强而诚实的女人 |
[13:03] | She saw the good in you. | 她看到了你好的一面 |
[13:11] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[14:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:37] | Yeah, I’m fine. What can I do for you? | 没事 找我什么事 |
[14:40] | I just went a few rounds with Proctor’s new lawyer. | 我刚刚跟普罗科特的新律师聊了聊 |
[14:43] | This situation with Hood is gonna be messy. | 胡德这事 估计会很麻烦 |
[14:45] | Proctor resisted arrest and assaulted the sheriff. | 普罗科特拒捕 还袭警 |
[14:48] | Seems pretty cut and dry to me. | 这事我看毫无争议 |
[14:49] | If that’s what really happened. | 如果这是事实的话 |
[14:51] | – Yeah, that’s what really happened. – Good. | -这就是事实 -很好 |
[14:53] | Glad you believe that | 你信就好 |
[14:54] | since you’ll be the one testifying at the trial. | 反正出庭作证的是你 |
[14:56] | – Why me? – You’re the arresting officer. | -为什么是我 -你是负责逮捕的警官 |
[14:58] | Hood was a victim. | 胡德是受害者 |
[14:59] | I’ve got witnesses that say otherwise, Brock. | 我的证人可不是这么说的 布罗克 |
[15:01] | That’s not cut and dry, it’s complicated. | 这事不会毫无争议 情况很复杂 |
[15:03] | You know what, Gordon? | 这么说吧 戈登 |
[15:05] | I will do anything you need to convict Kai Proctor. | 只要能给凯·普罗科特定罪 让我干嘛都行 |
[15:12] | Sounds personal. | 听起来像是私人恩怨 |
[15:17] | It is. | 本来就是 |
[15:22] | You mind? | 介意我来两枪吗 |
[15:24] | Yeah, be my guest. | 不介意 你随意 |
[15:27] | Make sure you get a good, firm grip on that handle ’cause it– | 一定要握紧枪把 因为… |
[15:33] | Shoot much? | 你常射击吗 |
[15:35] | Yeah, now and then. | 偶尔吧 |
[15:51] | He’s gonna be okay, you know. | 他会没事的 知道吗 |
[15:53] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[15:54] | Ain’t like he’s never had his heart broke before. | 他以前也心碎过不少次 |
[15:58] | But not all jobs are created equal. | 但每次的活儿都不一样 |
[16:00] | Any fuckups on this one could get us all dead. | 这次要是搞砸 我们就死定了 |
[16:02] | So, what, you want to call it off? | 所以呢 你要取消吗 |
[16:03] | Don’t matter what I want. | 我怎么想不重要 |
[16:08] | I’ll let you know when it’s done. | 弄完了我和你说 |
[16:27] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[16:33] | Nothing. | 我不喝 |
[16:39] | Baby, I ain’t talked you out of doing something | 宝贝 从1990年开始 |
[16:41] | since nineteen-ninety-never, | 我就没劝过你 |
[16:43] | so I’m going to ask you again. | 所以我再问你一次 |
[16:48] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[17:03] | Sir, we have a situation. | 警官 我们有情况了 |
[17:06] | Who the hell is tall, dark, and Nazi? | 这个又高又黑的纳粹分子是哪位 |
[17:09] | What is it, Bunker? | 怎么了 邦克 |
[17:10] | The FBI has got a TAC team | 联邦调查局调了一支战术小队 |
[17:11] | setting up shop inside the Cadi. | 部署在凯迪店里 |
[17:14] | They found Chayton. | 他们发现了切顿 |
[17:16] | Brock figured you’d want to know. | 布罗克觉得应该告诉你 |
[17:22] | I’m sure you’re as happy about this as I am. | 我相信你和我一样对此感到”高兴” |
[17:25] | Who’s in charge? | 谁是负责人 |
[17:27] | Anybody not wearing a badge clear out now. | 没有警徽的人请马上离开 |
[17:30] | One guess. | 你猜 |
[17:37] | Hood. Can you guys give us a minute? | 胡德 两位能回避下吗 |
[17:47] | You want me to play nice? | 你是想让我好好配合吗 |
[17:48] | It’s not what I want that matters. | 我想要什么并不重要 |
[17:50] | Chayton Littlestone is the DOJ’s problem now. | 切顿·里特斯通现在由司法部接手了 |
[17:53] | The feds have operational command. | 指挥权归联邦调查局所有 |
[17:56] | Don’t make this harder than it needs to be. | 不要让这件事难上加难了 |
[18:03] | Commander Ferillo. | 弗瑞罗指挥官 |
[18:05] | This is Sheriff Hood. | 这位是警长胡德 |
[18:07] | He and his team are here to support you in any way you see fit. | 他和他的队伍来了 你可以任意调遣 |
[18:09] | Thank you, Mr. Mayor. You’re just in time. | 谢谢 镇长先生 你们来得正是时候 |
[18:11] | I was about to brief my men. | 我正要给手下说明情况 |
[18:16] | Our primary target is a threat level one. | 我们的首要任务是等级为一级的威胁 |
[18:18] | Director has authorized | 局长已经批准了 |
[18:19] | the use of necessary force in his apprehension. | 必要时可以使用局长权限的武力 |
[18:21] | Eye in the sky has detected | 空中侦测在奇诺部落领地内 |
[18:23] | a remote Redbone encampment deep in Kinaho territory. | 发现了一个地处偏僻的红骨帮营地 |
[18:25] | The area is heavily wooded with limited vehicle access | 这片地区被密集的树林覆盖 交通不便 |
[18:28] | and limited nighttime visibility. | 夜间可视性也有限 |
[18:30] | CIRG will stage on this adjacent access road. | 重案反应小组会驻扎在这条临近的通路上 |
[18:33] | We’ll approach on foot. | 我们步行靠近 |
[18:34] | We’ll execute the arrest warrant at first light. | 破晓时分我们就执行逮捕行动 |
[18:36] | – Any questions? – Yeah, what about us? | -有问题吗 -有 我们呢 |
[18:39] | Local law enforcement and members of Kinaho PD | 本地执法人员和奇诺警局的人 |
[18:40] | will observe the operation. | 将对这次行动进行观察 |
[18:44] | Observe? | 观察 |
[18:47] | Sheriff, I know this guy killed one of your own | 警长 我知道这个人杀了你们的人 |
[18:50] | and I am sympathetic to that. | 对此我深感同情 |
[18:51] | That’s why you’re being invited along. | 所以才邀请你们同行 |
[18:53] | But make no mistake; | 但是请你清楚 |
[18:54] | this matter falls under federal jurisdiction. | 这个案子已在联邦管辖范围内 |
[18:56] | So, please, do us all a favor and stay out of the way. | 所以就当帮大家个忙 别参与进来 |
[19:02] | Sure thing. | 当然了 |
[19:10] | Can you get this table set up? | 你能把这张桌子布置一下吗 |
[19:13] | Can somebody get this shit out of here? | 能不能把这堆破烂拿出去 |
[19:15] | We open up in two hours. Come on. | 两个小时后就开门 动作快点 |
[19:18] | Put some polish on those poles. | 把这些钢管擦得亮些 |
[19:19] | I want them to shine. | 一定要闪亮 |
[19:20] | She can polish my pole. | 她可以擦擦我的”管子” |
[19:26] | Is there a problem over here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[19:29] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[19:30] | There are two cases of vodka out back. | 后边有两箱伏特加 |
[19:33] | – Bring them to the bar. – You know, I would, | -把它们搬到吧台来 -我是可以搬 |
[19:34] | but I don’t work for you. | 但我不是为你工作的 |
[19:37] | I work for Mr. Proctor. | 我是为普罗科特工作的 |
[19:45] | Now you don’t work for anybody. | 你不用给任何人工作了 |
[19:48] | – Pack your shit and go. – Suck my dick. | -收拾东西滚吧 -去你妈的 |
[19:51] | Please escort this man off the property. | 送这位先生出去 |
[19:53] | He’s trespassing. | 他不该到这里来 |
[19:55] | You’re gonna escort me now. | 你要送我离开了 |
[19:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[20:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:19] | You’re out of your league, cunt. | 自不量力 贱人 |
[20:31] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[20:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:34] | There are three men here | 有三个费城来的人 |
[20:34] | from Philadelphia asking to see Mr. Proctor. | 要见普罗科特先生 |
[20:37] | Frazier’s men? Show them in. | 弗拉奇尔的人吗 让他们进来 |
[20:40] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[20:43] | You must be Lennox. | 你就是雷诺克斯吧 |
[20:44] | I’ve heard good things from my Uncle Kai. | 我从我叔叔凯那里听了你不少事 |
[20:50] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[20:56] | – Where is Mr. Proctor? – Tending to other business. | -普罗科特先生呢 -他有别的事 |
[20:58] | I’ll be speaking on his behalf. | 我会代表他处理事务 |
[21:00] | We’re accustomed to dealing direct with your boss. | 我们一般只和你老板谈事 |
[21:02] | And we’re accustomed to dealing directly with your boss, | 我们一般也只和你老板谈事 |
[21:05] | Mr. Frazier. | 也就是弗拉奇尔先生 |
[21:08] | But seeing as you drove all the way from Philadelphia, | 鉴于你大老远从费城跑来 |
[21:11] | I’m willing to make an exception. | 我这回破个例 |
[21:13] | How about you? | 你说呢 |
[21:16] | In light of recent events, Mr. Frazier would like | 考虑到最近的事 弗拉奇尔先生想要 |
[21:19] | to reestablish his business dealings with Mr. Proctor. | 重新和普罗科特先生建立生意关系 |
[21:21] | Is the Cage family no longer making deliveries? | 凯奇家族不干了吗 |
[21:23] | We’re prepared to double our previous order | 为了得到适当的减价 |
[21:25] | in exchange for a modest price reduction. | 我们准备把订单数量翻倍 |
[21:28] | You want a discount? | 你想要折扣 |
[21:29] | As well as Mr. Proctor’s personal assurance | 还要普罗科特先生能以个人名义保证 |
[21:31] | that he will stop selling to the Salvadorans | 他不再向萨尔瓦多人供货 |
[21:34] | effective immediately. | 协议立刻起效 |
[21:41] | Mr. Proctor will start selling to Frazier again, | 普罗科特先生可以继续向弗拉奇尔供货 |
[21:45] | but our prices have gone up, not down, | 但我们的价格只涨不减 |
[21:48] | in light of recent events. | 考虑到最近发生的事 |
[21:50] | A 10% increase. | 涨10%的价 |
[21:55] | And as for the Salvadorans, | 至于萨尔瓦多人 |
[21:57] | tell your boss | 回去告诉你老板 |
[21:59] | that Kai Proctor sells to whoever he wants. | 凯·普罗科特想给谁供货都行 |
[22:08] | Thank you for your time. We’ll be in touch. | 谢谢你的接待 保持联系 |
[22:31] | My father believed in an angry and vengeful God, | 我父亲信奉的神易怒且有报复心 |
[22:34] | one who punished transgression with pain and suffering. | 他会惩罚不忠者 给予他们痛苦和折磨 |
[22:39] | As a child, he taught me to cower in fear. | 我小的时候 父亲让我恐惧 |
[22:42] | But the older I got, | 但随着年纪渐长 |
[22:45] | the more his dogma angered me, so… | 他的固执越来越让我愤怒 所以 |
[22:51] | I put that cross on my back as a challenge to his God. | 我在背上纹了这个十字来挑战他信奉的神 |
[22:55] | To finally see if I’d be dealt with the way he said I would. | 看看我是不是会遭到他所说的报应 |
[22:59] | – And were you? – No. | -那你遭到报应了吗 -没有 |
[23:03] | At least I didn’t think so. | 至少我觉得没有 |
[23:07] | But lately I’ve begun to wonder if the punishment | 但最近我在想 这种惩罚 |
[23:10] | was something more subtle, | 可能更微妙 |
[23:13] | less obvious. | 更不易察觉 |
[23:15] | You’re alone. | 你很孤独 |
[23:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:20] | You don’t have to be. Neither of us does. | 你不必这么孤独 我们都不用 |
[23:29] | You’ll learn things about me that you won’t like. | 我身上有些事你不会喜欢的 |
[23:36] | I’ve lived in this town my whole life, Kai. | 我一直住在这里 凯 |
[23:38] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是什么人 |
[23:41] | We were all someone else yesterday. | 昨天我们是一种人 |
[23:43] | We’ll be someone else tomorrow. | 明天又会是另一种人 |
[23:53] | Hi. This is a nice surprise. | 你来啦 真是个大惊喜 |
[23:56] | Hold that thought. | 先别这么想 |
[23:58] | Miss Miller wants that signed by a parent. | 米勒老师需要家长签字 |
[23:59] | I was in the neighborhood and figured you might still qualify. | 我刚好在附近 想着你还算是家长 |
[24:05] | You didn’t hand in your last three assignments. | 最近三次作业你都没交 |
[24:06] | Or some might say I’m only three assignments behind. | 又或者 我只是漏交了三次作业 |
[24:09] | Which, given my home circumstances, | 考虑到我家的情况 |
[24:11] | is a pretty significant accomplishment, | 我能做到这份上已经很不容易了 |
[24:13] | don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[24:18] | Deva, you know what you and I have in common? | 蒂法 你知道我们有什么共同点吗 |
[24:20] | We were both lied to for 16 years? | 我们都被骗了16年 |
[24:22] | Yeah, that’s one way to look at it. | 这是其中一点 |
[24:24] | But there’s also this. | 但还有一点 |
[24:25] | We’re the people that we always said we were. | 我们仍是我们自己 |
[24:29] | I’m still your father. | 我仍然是你父亲 |
[24:31] | That’ll never change. | 不会变的 |
[24:34] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[24:45] | Come on, I’ll drive you home. | 走吧 我开车送你回家 |
[24:47] | No, it’s okay. I’ll walk. | 不用了 我走回去就好 |
[24:53] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[25:02] | – Right on time. – You know me. I’m a creature of habit. | -这么准时 -你知道我的 很规律的人 |
[25:06] | Sit with me. | 陪我坐坐 |
[25:08] | – I can’t. – Come on, the place is empty. | -我不能 -拜托 店里又没人 |
[25:15] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[25:21] | I miss what we had. | 我很怀念和你在一起 |
[25:25] | And I know you miss it, too. | 我知道你也很怀念 |
[25:28] | Am I wrong? | 我有说错吗 |
[25:31] | No. | 没有 |
[25:34] | Then meet me at the motel tonight. | 那今晚在老地方见 |
[25:40] | I’m flattered. | 我受宠若惊 |
[25:43] | But when I said we were through, I meant it. | 但我说过要结束一切 我是认真的 |
[25:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:55] | I guess I just had to take another run at it. | 看来我要继续努力了 |
[25:58] | Believe me, I get it. | 相信我 我懂的 |
[26:01] | – The usual? – Not today. | -还点往常的吗 -今天算了 |
[26:04] | No, I just lost my appetite. | 我刚没了胃口 |
[26:08] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢咖啡 |
[26:23] | Oh, my God! I’m so sorry. Are you okay? | 天哪 很抱歉 你没事吧 |
[26:25] | Yeah, just a little embarrassed. | 只是有点尴尬 |
[26:29] | That was totally my fault. I should be more careful. | 那完全是我的错 我应该更小心些的 |
[26:32] | Oh, my God. I’m a total spaz. | 我真是笨手笨脚的 |
[26:35] | No, no, you’re okay. | 不 不 不是的 |
[26:39] | – Have a great day. – Yeah, you, too. | -祝你愉快 -你也是 |
[26:54] | – Nice lift. – Excuse me? | -身手不错 -你说什么 |
[26:57] | That guy, he never knew what hit him. | 那个家伙 他完全不知道被玩了 |
[26:59] | How much you score? | 你偷了多少钱 |
[27:00] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[27:03] | What, you worried I’m a cop? | 你担心我是警察吗 |
[27:04] | No, I know all the cops in this town. | 不 我认识镇上所有的警察 |
[27:06] | I’m worried you’re a creep. | 我是担心你是变态 |
[27:07] | So you’re from around here? | 所以你是本地人啦 |
[27:08] | Is there a reason you’re still talking to me? | 你想干什么 |
[27:10] | Well, it’s not every day that I meet a beautiful girl | 可不是每天都能遇见 |
[27:13] | with mad pickpocket skills. | 偷窃技术高超的美女 |
[27:17] | So just kind of wondering what else you’re good at. | 所以只是想知道你还擅长什么 |
[27:21] | I bet you are. | 我猜也是 |
[27:24] | You want to get out of here? | 你想去玩玩吗 |
[27:28] | I’m throwing a little party with some friends. | 我和朋友们在办一个派对 |
[27:30] | Guaranteed good times. | 绝对有意思 |
[27:32] | You actually think I’d go to a party with a total stranger? | 你真觉得我会和一个陌生人去派对 |
[27:35] | I’m Charlie. | 我是查理 |
[27:37] | Charlie Knowles. | 查理·诺尔斯 |
[27:38] | You say that like I should know who you are. | 说得好像我应该认识你似的 |
[27:40] | No, but I’d like you to. | 不 不过我希望你能认识我 |
[27:43] | You’re crazy. | 你真神经 |
[27:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:45] | Does that mean you’re coming? | 那你愿意来吗 |
[27:51] | Can I bring a friend? | 我能带个朋友吗 |
[27:55] | The more the merrier. | 人越多越热闹 |
[28:10] | And the voice? | 声音呢 |
[28:15] | Whatever you hear, I don’t want to talk about it. | 不管你听到什么 都别再对我提起 |
[28:21] | I miss what we had. | 我很怀念和你在一起 |
[28:23] | And I know you miss it, too. | 我知道你也很怀念 |
[28:25] | – Am I wrong? – No. | -我有说错吗 -没有 |
[28:28] | Un-fucking-believable. | 真他妈难以置信 |
[28:32] | Bring it in. | 靠过来 |
[28:34] | Redbone camp is a three-mile hike due north. | 红骨帮营地在正北三英里处 都是山路 |
[28:37] | Current intel shows that Littlestone is in the camp, | 目前情报显示里特斯通在营地里 |
[28:38] | so we are gonna take him down. | 所以我们要拿下他 |
[28:40] | Sunrise is at 0630. | 日出在六点半 |
[28:41] | I want the suspect in custody by 0633. | 我要嫌疑人在六点三十三分缉拿归案 |
[28:45] | Three-mile hike due north. | 正北方三里山路 |
[28:46] | Breach the perimeter, three fire teams, | 突破外围 三个火力小组 |
[28:48] | standard formation, from here, here, and here. | 呈标准队形 从这里 这里 还有这里 |
[28:51] | Go in fast, we go in hard while they’re sleeping. | 行动迅速 在他们睡觉时袭击 |
[28:54] | We should still anticipate resistance, | 要警惕他们反抗 |
[28:55] | especially from Littlestone himself. | 尤其是里特斯通 |
[28:57] | Now our objective is zero casualties. | 我们的目标是零伤亡 |
[28:59] | But if somebody has to get hit, | 就算有人要受伤 |
[29:00] | damn straight it’s gonna be one of them. | 那也必须是他们受伤 |
[29:02] | All right, you know the drill. | 好了 各位知道规矩 |
[29:04] | Stay alert, stay alive. | 保持警惕 保住性命 |
[29:06] | Move out in 30 minutes. | 三十分钟后行动 |
[29:08] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[29:10] | You okay watching this from the cheap seats? | 你这样坐视不理没问题吗 |
[29:12] | – You heard the man. It’s his show. – Commander Ferillo. | -你也听到了 这是人家的场子 -弗瑞罗长官 |
[29:15] | I know that you have a job to do. | 我知道你有任务在身 |
[29:16] | I just want to be sure that this is an arrest | 我想确保这只是逮捕 |
[29:18] | and not an execution. | 不是枪决 |
[29:22] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 不好意思 你哪位 |
[29:23] | Aimee King, Kinaho Police Department. | 艾米·金 奇诺警局 |
[29:26] | Well, Officer King, | 金警官 |
[29:30] | that cop killer is coming home with me. | 那个警察杀手得跟我走 |
[29:32] | Dead or alive, the choice is his. | 要死要活 就看他了 |
[29:34] | You might want to consider whose side you’re on. | 你再好好考虑站在哪一边 |
[29:36] | – Commander– – King, that’s enough. | -长官 -金 够了 |
[29:46] | Sounded like you were sticking up for that piece of shit. | 听起来你在帮那个人渣说话 |
[29:49] | You and I both know that | 你我都知道 |
[29:50] | Chayton isn’t leaving this mountain alive. | 切顿没法活着离开这座山 |
[29:52] | Yeah, but I don’t have a problem with that. | 知道 但我不在乎 |
[29:55] | So why do you? | 你为什么在乎 |
[29:56] | Look, I knew Siobhan, too. | 我也认识西沃恩 |
[29:57] | He snapped her neck like a twig. | 他像扭树枝一样扭断了她的脖子 |
[30:01] | And he enjoyed it. | 还很享受 |
[30:13] | What is this place? | 这是哪里啊 |
[30:15] | It was my parents’ house. | 本来是我父母的房子 |
[30:17] | And then after they died, it became mine. | 他们死后就成了我的 |
[30:20] | – Cool. – Now it’s anything I want it to be. | -不错 -现在什么样我说了算 |
[30:24] | Sounds awesome. | 听起来很棒啊 |
[30:25] | Come on. I’ll show you around. | 来吧 我带你们转转 |
[30:41] | You guys all live here together? | 你们全都住在这里吗 |
[30:43] | Well, we’re just like any other family | 我们跟别的家庭一样 |
[30:44] | except we actually take care of each other. | 只不过我们真的会照顾彼此 |
[30:48] | You want to meet ’em? | 你想见见他们吗 |
[30:49] | – Sure. – Come on. | -好啊 -来 |
[30:52] | Deva, this place freaks me out. | 蒂法 这里很吓人啊 |
[30:54] | – Come on, it’ll be fun. – We don’t belong here. | -来啊 会很好玩的 -我们不属于这里 |
[30:57] | If you want to go, go. I’m staying. | 你要想走就走 我要留在这 |
[31:02] | All right, everybody, this is Deva. | 好啦 大伙 这位是蒂法 |
[31:05] | And that’s– what’s your name? | 那一位是 你叫什么 |
[31:07] | – Beaty. – Beaty. | -比蒂 -比蒂 |
[31:09] | – All right, here you go. – Thank you. | -好了 给你 -谢谢 |
[32:00] | He’s waiting for you. | 他在等你 |
[32:13] | – You wanted to see me, Uncle? – Yeah. | -叔叔 你找我 -是 |
[32:16] | Our friend from Philadelphia tells me you were a little confused | 费城来的朋友告诉我 你不太明白 |
[32:19] | about the offer he delivered from Mr. Frazier earlier today. | 之前弗拉奇尔先生叫他转达的提议 |
[32:22] | It wasn’t an offer. It was an insult. | 那不是提议 那是侮辱 |
[32:24] | It was a first step in repairing a long-standing | 这是修复大家长期以来 |
[32:26] | and very important business relationship. | 非常重要的商业关系的第一步 |
[32:29] | They were buying from our competition | 他们从我们的竞争对手那里买货 |
[32:30] | and you want to reward that with a discount? | 而你要用降价来奖励他们 |
[32:32] | They’re the customer. I want to earn their business back. | 他们是顾客 我想要赢回他们的生意 |
[32:35] | A small concession towards a bigger future. | 小小的让步为了辉煌的明天 |
[32:37] | But that’s not what we agreed upon. | 但那不是我们商量好的 |
[32:39] | I already agreed to Frazier’s terms. | 我已经同意了弗拉奇尔的条件 |
[32:40] | We will reduce the unit price, | 我们会降低单价 |
[32:42] | stop all sales to the Salvadorans immediately. | 即刻停止所有对萨尔瓦多人的销售 |
[32:45] | Is that understood? | 明白吗 |
[32:48] | Uncle. | 叔叔 |
[32:51] | Is that understood, Rebecca? | 听明白了吗 丽贝卡 |
[32:57] | – Yes. – Good. | -明白 -很好 |
[32:59] | Now, I called you in because I’m sure you’d like to apologize | 我叫你来 是觉得你会想要向雷诺克斯先生 |
[33:02] | to Mr. Lennox and his associates for the misunderstanding. | 及他的同事们道个歉 |
[33:11] | I apologize for the misunderstanding. | 对这个误会我深表歉意 |
[33:14] | It won’t happen again. | 下次不会了 |
[33:15] | Good. Thank you, Rebecca. You can go now. | 很好 谢谢 丽贝卡 你可以走了 |
[33:29] | Thank you, Mr. Proctor. | 普罗科特先生 谢谢 |
[33:48] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[33:49] | Get the fuck out! | 都他妈的滚出去 |
[34:23] | If you shoot me, motherfucker, | 如果你朝我开枪了 混蛋 |
[34:24] | you ain’t getting shit for your birthday. | 就什么生日礼物也别想拿 |
[34:28] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[34:38] | Now let me be clear. | 我先说清楚 |
[34:40] | I’m trusting that taking out this Chayton motherfucker | 我相信干掉切顿那个混蛋 |
[34:42] | will get you focused on the real work at hand. | 你就能专心做事了 |
[35:30] | – Where’s Chayton? – Fuck you. | -切顿在哪 -去你的 |
[35:37] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[38:31] | Move in. | 进去 |
[38:32] | – Go, go. – Move! | -前进前进 -行动 |
[38:36] | Where’s the sheriff? | 警长在哪 |
[38:39] | – Move in! Now! – FBI! | -冲进去 快 -是联邦调查局 |
[38:41] | Get the fuck out of here! | 赶快离开这 |
[38:45] | Get on the ground! Get on the ground! | 跪下 给我跪下 |
[38:48] | Down! | 跪下 |
[38:49] | Go! Down now! | 快 跪下 |
[38:52] | Get on the ground! | 给我跪下 |
[38:53] | FBI, get on the ground! | 联邦调查局 跪下 |
[38:55] | – Get on the ground! Get on the ground! – FBI! | -跪下 跪下 -我们是联邦调查局 |
[38:59] | Get down! | 跪下 |
[39:03] | Sit still, I said! | 别给我乱动 |
[39:43] | Don’t move, Chayton! | 别动 切顿 |
[39:55] | I’m not gonna let them put me in another cage, Aimee. | 我不会再让他们抓我进监狱了 艾米 |
[39:58] | – You murdered a cop. – It’s not murder. | -你杀了警察 -那不是杀害 |
[40:01] | It’s war. | 是场战争 |
[40:03] | I knew her, Chayton. She didn’t deserve to die. | 我认识她 切顿 她不该死的 |
[40:05] | She chose her fate when she put on that uniform. | 她选择了当警察就要做好觉悟 |
[40:10] | Stop! | 别过来 |
[40:17] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你不会朝我开枪的 |
[40:21] | I will if I have to. | 必要时我会开的 |
[40:24] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[41:26] | Why the fuck didn’t you shoot him, huh? | 你为什么不朝他开枪 |
[41:30] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[41:35] | I said where the fuck is he? | 我他妈问你他去哪了 |
[41:41] | You don’t want to do that, sir. | 别这么做 长官 |
[41:49] | I’ll have your badge for this, fucker. | 你要为此负责 混蛋 |
[41:51] | Get in fucking line. | 先排队吧你 |
[42:35] | Oh, man. Oh, my God, that was strong. | 天呐 我的天 这也太猛了 |
[42:37] | That was amazing. That was your first one. | 但很美妙 这是你的第一次 |
[42:40] | It was good. It was a good pull. | 做得很好 吸得很好 |
[43:17] | Is it too early for a drink? | 现在来喝酒是不是有点早 |
[43:19] | That depends on who you ask. | 要看在哪喝了 |
[43:26] | Just leave the bottle. | 把瓶子给我吧 |
[43:44] | Thank you for coming to the funeral. | 谢谢你能来参加葬礼 |
[43:47] | Someone shows you respect in life, | 对于尊敬你的人 |
[43:50] | the least you can do is return the favor when they’re gone. | 你能做的就是在葬礼上好好悼念他们 |
[43:55] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我为你感到难过 |
[44:01] | You know, men like me… | 像我这样的人 |
[44:05] | we’re no strangers to death. | 常常徘徊在鬼门关 |
[44:09] | Maybe because of that, when it hits close to home, | 或许因为此 当死亡来临时 |
[44:12] | we feel responsible. | 我们会觉得有责任 |
[44:16] | Well, maybe you are responsible. | 或许你就是责任感强 |
[44:24] | Yeah, I suppose so. | 是 我也这么想 |
[44:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[44:50] | Tired. | 有点累 |
[44:54] | Come to bed. | 来睡吧 |
[45:55] | You heading out? | 你要走吗 |
[45:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:06] | So tell me, | 告诉我 |
[46:07] | are you chasing something or are you being chased? | 你在追查什么东西 还是被追查了 |
[46:11] | – Can usually tell… – A little bit of both. | -通常来说 -两方面都有吧 |
[46:16] | Well, either way, I hope it works out for you. | 不管怎么样 希望你别再困扰 |
[46:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:49] | – Hey. – Hey, yourself. | -嗨 -嗨 |