时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:02] | FBI Internal Investigations. | 联邦调查局内部调查组 |
[00:04] | Turns out you’re not really a cop. | 原来你不是警察 |
[00:05] | You know that one big job we’ve been looking for? | 还记得我们一直在找的大单子吗 |
[00:08] | If only we knew someone who can hack into the military network. | 要是有人能黑进军用网络就好了 |
[00:11] | Take it easy on your mom. She left everything, her whole life. | 别对你妈那么苛刻 为了你她抛弃了所有 |
[00:14] | You came here for her. | 你来这里是为了她 |
[00:16] | And I stayed for you. | 但我留下来是为了你 |
[00:17] | You started this war when you took out Longshadow. | 你干掉朗西德的时候 这场战争就开始了 |
[00:19] | Yeah, well, you would know about starting wars, Sheriff. | 是啊 宣战这种事你很擅长 警长 |
[00:21] | Chayton’s not gonna stop coming for you. | 切顿还是会来找你的 |
[00:23] | Let me show Proctor that we’re in control. | 我要让普罗科特知道我们才是老大 |
[00:25] | You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[00:29] | Where the fuck is Hood?! | 胡德他妈的去哪了 |
[00:33] | So we’re good? | 我们没事了 |
[00:35] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[00:35] | But you should know… | 但你应该知道… |
[00:37] | 女妖镇警局 调度员 美国司法部 联邦调查局 机密 | |
[00:37] | I had to do something to cover my ass | 我当时怀疑你会变成 |
[00:39] | when I thought you would turn out to be | 一个你不是的人时 我做了些 |
[00:40] | who you weren’t. | 自保的事 |
[00:43] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[00:56] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[00:57] | – Siobhan. – Stay the fuck away from me. | -西沃恩 -你他妈离我远点 |
[01:02] | You played us. Me, Brock, Emmett. | 你耍了我们 我 布罗克 艾米特 |
[01:06] | Everything about you is a lie. | 你的一切都是假的 |
[01:10] | Siobhan, listen to me. | 西沃恩 听我说 |
[01:12] | Don’t. | 不要动 |
[01:15] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[01:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:22] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[01:30] | It’s me, Siobhan. | 是我 西沃恩 |
[01:34] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[01:38] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[01:41] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[01:45] | It’s just me. | 只是我 |
[01:47] | There is no you. | 你根本不存在 |
[01:49] | There is no you. | 你根本不存在 |
[01:54] | There is no you. | 你根本不存在 |
[03:35] | I need time to think. Just get out. | 让我一个人静静 你出去 |
[03:37] | We should talk about this. | 我们该谈谈 |
[03:38] | Get the fuck out! | 给我滚出去 |
[03:40] | Now! | 快滚 |
[04:22] | – Hey, good evening. – Where’s Mario and Frank? | -晚上好 -马里奥和弗兰克呢 |
[04:24] | Oh, um, they had to do a double at Raymor Plaza. | 他们在雷默广场那边加班呢 |
[04:28] | Some kind of plumbing leak. | 好像是水管泄漏了 |
[04:30] | They’re up to their eyeballs in shit, literally. | 他们正搞得浑身是屎呢 真的 |
[04:33] | – Yeah. – Give me your badges. | -是啊 -把你们的证件给我 |
[04:35] | We already scanned them. | 我们都已经扫描过了 |
[04:37] | And I’m gonna scan them again. | 我要再扫描一次 |
[04:39] | Excuse my friend. | 请原谅我的朋友 |
[04:40] | He’s a little slow since the accident. | 事故之后他反应就有点迟钝了 |
[04:47] | What? Something wrong? | 怎么 出问题了吗 |
[04:49] | Why’d you cut your hair, man? | 你为什么把头发剪了 伙计 |
[04:50] | What? | 什么 |
[04:53] | The ‘fro. | 原来是爆炸头 |
[04:59] | You know, just hanging around guys like this, | 我总跟秃子在一块儿 |
[05:02] | it just felt too much like showing off. | 留个爆炸头好像在炫耀似的 |
[05:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:08] | Have a good night. | 晚上愉快 |
[05:09] | Yeah, thank you. You, too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[05:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:45] | Big Brother’s in the house. | 大哥们在安保室 |
[05:49] | You seeing what I’m seeing? | 你看到我看到的画面了吗 |
[05:51] | Shit, they’re watching them monitors like hawks. | 操 他们目不转睛地盯着显示器 |
[05:53] | Then let’s change the view. | 那咱们就换换画面 |
[06:00] | All right. | 好啊 |
[06:02] | Okay, you’re clear. Go get that formula. | 你那边安全了 去弄那个公式吧 |
[06:06] | – It’s an algorithm. – Yeah, you say tomato. | -那是个算法 -咱说的是一回事 |
[06:46] | Hey, one of the guards is on the move. | 有个警卫正往那边走 |
[06:48] | – You better step on it. – You need to step off it. | -你最好抓紧时间 -你别瞎叨叨了 |
[06:51] | I ain’t watching fucking YouTube videos up in here. | 我又不是在这里看视频 可以快进 |
[06:54] | Damn, he’s getting on the elevator. | 他上电梯了 |
[07:06] | – Where’s your partner? – Oh, he went to take a leak. | -你搭档呢 -去方便了 |
[07:09] | You know? | 你懂的 |
[07:13] | Look, you better step on it, man. | 你得加把劲了 伙计 |
[07:16] | Gonna get real crowded in there real soon. | 马上就有人过去了 |
[07:19] | Got you. | 欧了 |
[07:20] | Job. | 贾伯 |
[07:23] | Job. | 贾伯 |
[07:27] | Job. | 贾伯 |
[08:34] | – Sorry I’m late. – 45 minutes, Carrie. | -抱歉我迟到了 -45分钟了 卡莉 |
[08:37] | Her teacher couldn’t wait. | 她的老师等不了这么久 |
[08:42] | What did she say? | 她怎么说 |
[08:43] | Well, Deva’s missing assignments, she’s disruptive in class, | 说蒂法不交作业 上课捣乱 |
[08:46] | and basically her attitude sucks. | 态度也很差 |
[08:48] | And apparently the school feels that our daughter | 学校明显觉得我们的女儿 |
[08:51] | is lacking any kind of discipline or structure at home. | 在家里没人管教 |
[08:54] | – And that’s my fault? – I’m not pointing fingers. | -这是我的错吗 -我没指责你 |
[08:56] | Well, you just did and this from a mayor who bangs hookers. | 你就是在指责我 你自己可是个嫖妓的市长 |
[08:58] | Yeah, and like abandoning your family to go off to hunt down | 那抛弃家庭 跑去追杀自己的黑道父亲 |
[09:00] | your gangster father is a lesson in family values? | 就是我们宣扬的家庭价值观了吗 |
[09:03] | Fuck you, Gordon. | 你去死吧 戈登 |
[09:06] | Carrie, can you stop, please? | 卡莉 求你别这样了好吗 |
[09:11] | Look, we need to do better. | 我们需要做得更好 |
[09:16] | I realize that I have been blaming everybody else | 我知道我在为自己处理不好所发生的事 |
[09:20] | for my inability to handle everything that’s happened. | 而责怪身边的所有人 |
[09:23] | I just– it’s our family. | 我只是…这是我们的家 |
[09:28] | But you know that I have never been a victim in my life | 你知道我此前从未当过受害者 |
[09:32] | and I’m done with that. | 我已经受够了 |
[09:35] | I want to figure this out for all of us. | 我想为了我们所有人 解决这件事 |
[09:47] | Where I come from, it’s customary | 在我家乡有这么个习俗 |
[09:50] | to drink to a job well done. | 圆满完成工作后得喝一杯 |
[09:55] | Done? | 完成 |
[09:58] | That algorithm was just the tip of this cluster fuck. | 那个算法只是这个混账群集的小提示 |
[10:02] | No, it’s the small victories that keep you in the fight. | 不 这是个小胜利 可以激励我们继续前进 |
[10:05] | I know you the Dalai Lama of Mayberry and all that shit, | 我知道你号称是梅伯里地区的活佛什么的 |
[10:08] | but that don’t mean everything coming out your mouth is wisdom. | 但这不代表你说的话都是真理 |
[10:12] | It is far from party time. | 现在离庆祝还远着呢 |
[10:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:16] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[10:26] | Who’d you piss off this time? | 你这次又惹着谁了 |
[10:34] | We may have to bail. | 我们可能得跑了 |
[10:37] | What, on the job? | 你是说不要这活了 |
[10:39] | On everything. | 什么都不要了 |
[10:42] | Everything everything? | 真的什么都不要了 |
[10:44] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[10:47] | – Siobhan has the police file on me. – Oh, fuck. | -西沃恩手里有我的案底 -我靠 |
[10:51] | So why aren’t we already doing 95 out of this shithole? | 那我们现在怎么还不赶快离开这鬼地方 |
[10:54] | Could be she won’t turn me in. | 可能因为她不会告发我 |
[10:56] | Let me explain something to you. | 我给你说说明白 |
[10:59] | There are fake cops– that’s you– | 假条子 也就是你 |
[11:01] | and there are real cops– that’s her. | 真条子 也就是她 |
[11:04] | Difference being real cops will turn your ass in. | 区别就是真条子会把你丫交出去 |
[11:08] | Maybe not. | 也可能不会 |
[11:11] | Would you please tell this man | 你能不能告诉这个人 |
[11:13] | it is way past time to cut and fuckin’ run? | 想收手不干早他妈晚了 |
[11:17] | You two both do what you gotta do. | 你们俩做好要做的事 |
[11:20] | But I’m going to work, Job. | 但我该去工作了 贾伯 |
[11:24] | Baby, I want you to try real hard | 宝贝 我希望你用力的回想 |
[11:28] | to remember what happened | 上一次你在女人身上孤注一掷 |
[11:29] | the last time you rolled the dice on a woman. | 后果怎么样 |
[11:32] | Fuck this. I’m packing. | 去他妈的 我走了 |
[11:54] | – When were you gonna tell me? – Brock. | -你准备什么时候告诉我 -布罗克 |
[11:57] | You’re working for Proctor now, | 你现在都开始为普罗科特工作了 |
[11:58] | Emily? Have you lost it? | 艾米丽 你疯了吗 |
[11:59] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么会知道的 |
[12:01] | – I called your agency. – You did what? | -我给你的中介打电话了 -你干嘛了 |
[12:03] | – I didn’t hear from you. – Jesus Christ, Brock. | -我没有你的消息 -老天啊 布罗克 |
[12:04] | – I was worried about you. – You’re spying on me. | -我是在担心你 -你是在监视我 |
[12:05] | – I’m not spying on you. – You’re unbelievable. | -我不是监视你 -你太不可以理喻了 |
[12:07] | Do you have any idea how dangerous Proctor is? | 你知道普罗科特有多危险吗 |
[12:09] | The kind of people that he deals with? | 知道他和哪些人来往吗 |
[12:11] | And now you’re living in the goddamn house? | 结果你现在还跑到他家去了 |
[12:12] | His mother is dying. | 他母亲要死了 |
[12:13] | Yeah, well, apparently she’s not the only one. | 没错 但要死的也不是她一个 |
[12:15] | I was there the other day | 之前我在他家 |
[12:16] | fishing a dead gangbanger out of his pool. | 从泳池里捞出一具帮派分子的尸体 |
[12:19] | Em, bad things happen there. | 小艾 那里很危险 |
[12:23] | I care for the dying. | 我关心病人 |
[12:24] | That’s what I do. | 那是我的工作 |
[12:26] | That’s what I’m gonna keep on doing. | 我以后也会如此 |
[12:28] | Listen. Em, I’m begging you. | 听着 小艾 我求你了 |
[12:31] | Get as far away from that man as possible. | 离那个人越远越好 |
[12:33] | The only one I need to get away from is you. | 我唯一该远离的人 是你 |
[12:35] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[12:41] | That’s very interesting. | 很有意思 |
[12:44] | Just call me if anything changes. | 事态有变就给我打电话 |
[12:48] | Tommy Littlestone’s body has been cleared for release. | 汤米·里特斯通的遗体已经准许释放 |
[12:53] | I’m pretty sure his brother’s | 我肯定他的兄弟 |
[12:54] | eager to get him back to the reservation. | 迫切地希望马上把他带回居留地 |
[12:59] | I want to go, too. | 我也想去 |
[13:04] | All right. | 可以 |
[13:10] | Thank you, Uncle. | 谢谢 叔叔 |
[13:20] | My mother is driving me crazy. | 我妈快把我逼疯了 |
[13:22] | She’s got a problem with everything I do. | 我做什么她都不顺眼 |
[13:23] | Any time you want to trade moms, just say the word. | 什么时候想跟我换妈 说一声就行 |
[13:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:28] | Yeah, didn’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[13:32] | How is Max doing? | 麦克斯怎么样 |
[13:35] | Fine, I guess. | 大概还不错吧 |
[13:40] | Max has been wanting that game for months. | 麦克斯想要这个游戏好几个月了 |
[13:43] | – $75 for a video game? What the hell? – It’s crazy. | -75美元买个游戏 什么鬼 -太疯狂了 |
[13:58] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[14:00] | Resting comfortably. | 舒适地休息中 |
[14:02] | The new meds are doing a better job with the pain. | 新药止痛效果更好 |
[14:04] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[14:06] | Thank you for taking such good care of her. | 谢谢你把她照顾得这么好 |
[14:08] | Well, it’s what she deserves. | 她应得的 |
[14:11] | It’s what we all deserve. | 我们都应得的 |
[14:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:15] | How are you holding up, Mr. Proctor? | 你怎么样 普罗科特先生 |
[14:18] | Me? | 我吗 |
[14:21] | Well, I’m not the one who’s dying. | 快死的可不是我 |
[14:23] | But you are suffering and you don’t get any meds. | 可你很痛苦 而这种疼痛无药可医 |
[14:30] | The downside to being strong for everyone else | 做为强者的坏处就是 |
[14:32] | is that you never get a moment for yourself. | 你永远没有自己的时间 |
[14:36] | If you ever want to talk or… | 如果你想聊聊天或者… |
[14:40] | I’ve got nowhere else to be. | 反正我也没其它地方可去 |
[14:47] | Do you want to sit down? | 过来坐坐吧 |
[15:12] | Apple on three. | 三号桌的苹果派 |
[15:20] | Table six is ready to order. | 六号桌已经可以点餐了 |
[15:22] | Table nine needs silverware. | 九号桌需要金属餐具 |
[15:23] | And the campers on 12 are asking for a third refill on coffee. | 十二桌的露营家需要第三次咖啡续杯 |
[15:51] | A little help here. | 过来帮一下忙啊 |
[15:53] | 12 is still asking for that refill. | 十二桌还在等续杯 |
[15:55] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[16:20] | – What now? – We wait. | -现在怎么办 -等 |
[16:41] | Stay here. | 待在车里 |
[17:24] | Get in. | 上车 |
[17:28] | I’ve been practicing with my uncle. | 我一直跟着我叔叔练习 |
[17:30] | You’re not an experienced driver. | 你没什么驾驶经验 |
[17:32] | Well, then let’s go get me some experience. | 那就让我积累经验吧 |
[18:36] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[19:56] | You called. What’s going on? | 你找我 出什么事了 |
[19:58] | I’m withdrawing Proctor’s plea bargain. | 我要撤回普罗科特的认罪协议 |
[20:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:03] | We’ll file the motion first thing in the morning. | 我们早上第一件事就是提出动议 |
[20:05] | Sperling is gonna go apeshit on us. | 斯柏林一定会发火的 |
[20:08] | Well, that’s just the gravy. | 把这当做额外奖励吧 |
[20:21] | By the way, I’m sorry I was a jerk. | 顺便说句抱歉 我之前是个蠢货 |
[20:24] | You weren’t a jerk. | 你不是蠢货 |
[20:26] | You were an asshole. | 你是个混蛋 |
[22:11] | I should probably go. Let you get settled. | 我该走了 你也好收拾下 |
[22:15] | You’ve got secrets, boss. | 看来你有秘密啊 头儿 |
[22:16] | Don’t we all? | 谁没有呢 |
[22:20] | If they ever get to be too much or if you want to talk… | 如果事情太多 或者你想找人谈谈 |
[22:27] | – I’ll see you tomorrow. – Yeah. | -明天见 -好吧 |
[22:34] | Hi, you’ve reached Siobhan Kelly. | 我是西沃恩·凯利 |
[22:36] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[22:45] | – Hood. – Yeah? | -胡德 -怎么了 |
[22:46] | I just got a call from Fire and Rescue. | 我刚接到消防救援部的电话 |
[22:48] | There’s a wreck out on Highway 6. | 六号公路上有事故 |
[22:49] | You handle it. | 你来处理 |
[22:50] | Two DOAs, both Redbones. | 两人到医院时已死亡 都是红骨帮 |
[22:53] | They were transporting Tommy Littlestone’s body. | 他们在转移汤米·里特斯通的尸体 |
[22:58] | Great, let’s go. | 很好 走吧 |
[23:19] | Tequila. Whatever you got. | 龙舌兰酒 哪种的都行 |
[23:22] | She’ll have the Anejo, chilled. | 她要加冰的陈年龙舌兰 |
[23:26] | A real woman like you, I think that she deserves the best. | 好酒配佳人嘛 |
[23:30] | You buying? | 你请客吗 |
[23:31] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[23:35] | Make it a double. | 来两杯吧 |
[23:43] | And keep ’em coming. | 一直上 别停 |
[24:14] | I thought I was having a bad day. | 我还以为我今天最倒霉 |
[24:17] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[24:18] | Driver is Hakan Evans. | 驾驶员是哈坎·埃文斯 |
[24:21] | He signed for the body at the morgue. | 是他在停尸房签字领的尸体 |
[24:23] | We’ll need dental records to identify the other. | 我们需要牙医记录来确认另一名死者 |
[24:26] | – Any witnesses? – Not out here. | -有目击证人吗 -这地方可不会有 |
[24:29] | A second set of skid marks confirms another vehicle was involved. | 第二组刹车痕迹表明当时还有其他车辆 |
[24:33] | – Could have been an accident. – Yeah. | -很可能是场意外 -有可能 |
[24:37] | You know this wasn’t an accident. | 你知道这不是场意外 |
[24:39] | No? | 不是吗 |
[24:40] | Chayton is gonna see this as a declaration of war. | 切顿会把这当成是对他的宣战 |
[24:43] | Yeah, well, that’s Proctor’s problem. | 就算是 也是普罗科特的事 |
[24:45] | Well, what are we gonna do about it? | 我们怎么处理 |
[24:46] | – Nothing. – What? | -什么也不做 -什么 |
[24:49] | We stay the fuck out of it. | 我们他妈的置身事外 |
[25:01] | Ah, it burns so good. | 这酒真爽 |
[25:04] | You have a real pretty smile. | 你笑起来真的很美 |
[25:05] | – Yeah, I still got it. – Yes, ma’am. | -我还是很有魅力 -没错 女士 |
[25:08] | That’s good. | 那最好了 |
[25:10] | Is that your bike parked outside? | 你的摩托车停在外边了吗 |
[25:12] | Sexy beast, isn’t she? | 性感的野兽 不是吗 |
[25:16] | I used to dream about owning a machine like that. | 我以前也梦想过拥有那样一辆车 |
[25:20] | What do you mean used to? | 为什么说是以前 |
[25:22] | Another life. | 物是人非了 |
[25:23] | Well, that is a terribly sad story. | 那可是个悲惨的故事 |
[25:29] | But don’t you worry ’cause your new buddy Scuyver, | 不过不用担心 因为你的新朋友斯凯沃 |
[25:33] | well, he’s all about the happy endings. | 他总是能带来愉快的结局 |
[25:36] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[25:38] | That is right. | 没错 |
[25:41] | I think that… | 我觉得 |
[25:43] | maybe you and me should go somewhere more private. | 也许我们该去更隐蔽一点的地方 |
[25:47] | That sounds great, but, no. | 听上去不错 不过还是算了 |
[25:51] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[25:53] | – Maybe next time. – What? | -下次吧 -什么 |
[25:59] | I got six drinks invested in this little party. | 为了这场欢聚我可是买了六杯酒 |
[26:05] | So you ain’t going nowhere | 所以你哪也不能去 |
[26:07] | till you show me a little gratitude. | 除非你表示点感激之情 |
[26:40] | When I say no, I mean it. | 我说不 就是不 |
[27:17] | Hi, you’ve reached Siobhan Kelly. | 我是西沃恩·凯利 |
[27:19] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[27:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[27:35] | You should be asking where I’m not. | 你应该问我不在哪 |
[27:37] | Because in 20 minutes, | 因为20分钟之内 |
[27:39] | the answer’s gonna be Banshee, Pennsyl-fucking-vania. | 我就会离开见鬼的宾州女妖镇了 |
[27:42] | Give me until the end of the day and I’ll come with you. | 等我到今天结束 我和你一起走 |
[27:44] | Just gotta tie up a few loose ends. | 还有些琐碎的事要处理下 |
[27:47] | Well, then you tie them up quick, baby, | 那你处理得快点 宝贝 |
[27:48] | and let’s get the fuck out of here. | 我们好离开这鬼地方 |
[28:06] | – Hey, Deva. – What? | -蒂法 -干吗 |
[28:10] | – You aren’t in school. – I’m just running a little late. | -你没去学校 -我只是晚了点 |
[28:12] | Well, maybe that’s ’cause you’re going the wrong way. | 也许是因为你走错方向了 |
[28:14] | – Like you never ditched. – I never got caught. | -好像你没翘过课一样 -我没被抓过 |
[28:17] | Hey, Deva, I’m sorry about the other day. | 蒂法 那天的事对不起 |
[28:19] | I’m over it, seriously. | 已经过去了 好吗 |
[28:21] | Look, I didn’t mean to blow you off. | 我不是有意气走你的 |
[28:24] | Okay? I– you caught me off guard | 好吗 你来得太突然了 |
[28:26] | and everything came out wrong and I’m sorry. | 我说错话了 真的对不起 |
[28:29] | Well, it won’t happen again, okay? | 不会再有下次了 |
[28:30] | From now on, you’re just the asshole who knocked up my mom. | 从今开始 你只是搞大我妈肚子的混蛋 |
[28:33] | Okay, fine, I’m the asshole. | 好吧 我是混蛋 |
[28:36] | I mean, I’ve caused you nothing but problems since I got here, | 自从我来 除了麻烦什么也没给你 |
[28:39] | so I get it. | 所以我理解 |
[28:41] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[28:43] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[28:44] | – Why do you even care? – I just do. | -你有什么好在乎的 -我就是在乎 |
[28:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:49] | Look, my old man never gave a shit about me. | 我老爹从来没在乎过我 |
[28:53] | All right? I mean… | 明白吗 我是说 |
[28:55] | I guess you could call him honest. | 你可以说他诚实 |
[28:58] | But I fucking hated him for it. | 但我最恨他这一点 |
[29:01] | I still do. I wish I didn’t, but I do. | 现在还恨 我希望自己不恨了 但我恨 |
[29:06] | I don’t want you to hate me, Deva. | 我不希望你恨我 蒂法 |
[29:10] | But I can’t make you do anything, no one can. | 但我不能强迫你做任何事 谁都不行 |
[29:14] | That’s a choice you gotta make on your own. | 这种事要你自己做主 |
[29:19] | You’re leaving, aren’t you? | 你是不是要离开了 |
[29:24] | I have to. | 我必须离开 |
[29:29] | Does it matter that I want you to stay? | 如果我想让你留下 你会在乎吗 |
[29:35] | Yes. | 会 |
[29:38] | It matters. | 我很在乎 |
[29:41] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[29:46] | But I made a huge fucking mess, kid. | 但是我捅了大篓子 孩子 |
[29:51] | And I have to go. | 我必须离开 |
[29:58] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[30:03] | Well, maybe a little bit. | 好吧 有一点点恨 |
[30:08] | I can live with that. | 我可以接受 |
[30:20] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[30:22] | Hi, Jackson. We have an appointment? | 杰克逊 你好 你有预约吗 |
[30:24] | We had a goddamn deal. | 我们明明说好的 |
[30:26] | Yeah, well, our position has changed. | 好吧 我们立场变了 |
[30:28] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样做 |
[30:29] | It’s already done. | 已经做了 |
[30:31] | Proctor will have his day in court. | 普罗科特将会上法庭 |
[30:33] | You’re making a big mistake, Gordon. | 戈登 你在犯大错 |
[30:34] | Careful, Jackson, that almost sounded like a threat. | 杰克逊 小心说话 听起来几乎是威胁了 |
[30:37] | It’s a warning. | 这是警告 |
[30:39] | I’m gonna come at you with everything I’ve got. | 我会不惜一切代价找你麻烦 |
[30:40] | Yeah, and what you’ve got is a guilty client. | 你要付出的代价是 输掉官司 |
[30:47] | You should talk some sense into your boss. | 你应该劝劝你老板 |
[30:49] | Your ass is on the line here, too. | 这件事也会牵扯到你 |
[30:51] | I appreciate your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[32:21] | Shit. | 该死 |
[33:15] | So you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[33:18] | It was stupid. I just got carried away is all. | 我太傻了 我只是有点得意忘形了 |
[33:31] | I feel trapped. | 我觉得被困住了 |
[33:34] | I keep waking up from a dream | 我不停地从梦中惊醒 |
[33:35] | to realize that it’s real life that’s become the nightmare. | 却意识到现实生活才是真正的噩梦 |
[33:38] | Then I do these stupid, dangerous things. | 我就会做一些很危险很愚蠢的行为 |
[33:41] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[33:43] | It’s just… I need to breathe. | 只是…我都快喘不过气来了 |
[33:49] | Well, I know how that feels. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[33:59] | It’s good to have you around. | 还好有你陪着我 |
[34:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:09] | – About that. – What? | -说到这个 -什么 |
[34:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:01] | I know I’m being selfish, but I don’t want you to go. | 我知道这样很自私 但我不希望你离开 |
[35:06] | Not now. | 至少别这么快 |
[35:08] | Well, there’s really no choice anymore, is there? | 但其实已经别无选择了 对吗 |
[35:14] | Do you really think she’d arrest you? | 你真的觉得她会逮捕你吗 |
[35:15] | It doesn’t really matter, does it? | 这已经不重要了 |
[35:19] | She knows. | 她已经知道了 |
[35:50] | Where are you gonna go? | 你准备去哪里 |
[35:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:56] | Anywhere. | 哪都可以 |
[35:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:08] | Deva. | 蒂法 |
[36:14] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[36:18] | She’s strong. | 她很坚强 |
[36:21] | Like her mom. | 像她妈妈 |
[36:28] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[36:31] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你会没事吗 |
[36:37] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[37:56] | You look upset. Everything okay? | 你好像不是很开心 没事吧 |
[38:02] | It’ll be all right. | 会没事的 |
[38:05] | You know we have to talk about school. | 我们得谈谈学校的事 |
[38:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:10] | Not tonight, though. | 但今晚算了 |
[38:13] | Get some sleep. | 好好休息吧 |
[38:14] | Okay. Good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[38:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:22] | You can get undressed now. | 你可以把衣服脱掉了 |
[38:42] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了 |
[38:44] | You wanna take on the Redbones, | 你想管红骨帮的事 |
[38:47] | go right ahead. | 随你 |
[38:48] | I’m too old and too tired | 我不像你年轻气盛 |
[38:49] | to be sticking my nose where it don’t belong. | 我不想多管闲事 |
[38:51] | We’re the goddamn police, Karl. | 我们可是警察啊 卡尔 |
[38:57] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[38:58] | Don’t call me unless the building’s on fire. | 除非这房子着火了 否则不要找我 |
[40:28] | I still don’t think you’re much of a cop, | 我还是觉得你没点警察的样子 |
[40:30] | but I think you’re serious about getting Proctor. | 但我觉得你是真想扳倒普罗科特 |
[40:33] | And this town’s been waiting | 这个镇子一直在 |
[40:34] | for somebody to do that for a long, long time. | 等待你这样的人 等了很久 |
[40:36] | Sheriff, do you know why they’re afraid of me? | 警长 你知道他们为什么怕我吗 |
[40:40] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[40:42] | Because they should be. | 因为他们应该怕我 |
[40:44] | And maybe you should be, too. | 或许你也应该怕我 |
[40:46] | You have no evidence, no body, | 你没有证据 没有尸体 |
[40:49] | not even a name you say. | 连一个名字你都给不出 |
[40:51] | Would you put him away? | 你会把他送进监狱吗 |
[40:52] | Could you even put him away? | 你到底能不能把他关起来 |
[40:57] | A guilty verdict could mean five years in prison. | 有罪裁决可能要蹲五年监狱 |
[41:00] | Not acceptable. | 不行 |
[41:01] | I– I will file every motion I can to slow the process down, | 我会想尽办法延缓判决进程 |
[41:05] | but barring a miracle, | 除非有奇迹 |
[41:06] | your case is gonna be decided by a jury. | 不然你的案子一定会由陪审团裁决 |
[41:09] | Then a miracle is exactly what you’re gonna get me. | 那就等你给我创造奇迹了 |
[41:11] | You get it? | 明白吗 |
[41:18] | – Yeah? – Kai, it’s Emily. | -喂 -凯 我是艾米丽 |
[41:21] | Your mother’s taken a turn. | 你母亲病情恶化了 |
[41:23] | You should come home now. | 快回家来吧 |
[41:26] | She doesn’t have much time. | 她时间不多了 |
[41:28] | Thank you, Emily. | 谢谢你 艾米丽 |
[41:29] | I’m on my way. | 我马上来 |
[41:33] | You fucking fix this. | 你最好给我搞定 |
[41:38] | We’re closed. | 打烊了 |
[41:40] | Leave. | 走开 |
[41:43] | – Get out. – What the hell are you doing? | -滚出去 -你到底想干什么 |
[41:45] | You need to leave now. | 你最好赶紧走 |
[41:47] | Whatever it is, Sheriff, it has to wait. | 你管你有什么事 警长 现在不行 |
[41:49] | No! | 不要啊 |
[42:02] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[42:08] | Call the police. | 叫警察啊 |
[42:09] | Uh, he is the police. | 他就是警察 |
[42:12] | God damn it. | 他妈的 |
[45:04] | Hood! | 胡德 |
[45:12] | Come on. Get up. | 来 起来吧 |
[45:14] | Get up. | 起来 |
[45:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[45:19] | Kai Proctor, you’re under arrest for assaulting an officer. | 凯·普罗科特 你因攻击警察被逮捕了 |
[45:22] | Whoa, whoa. It was self-defense. | 等等 这是自卫行为 |
[45:23] | – Hood attacked him first. – Back up or | -胡德先动的手 -后退 |
[45:25] | I’ll cuff your ass, too. | 不然连你一起抓 |
[45:28] | Go to your grandmother. She needs you. | 去你奶奶那 她需要你 |
[45:29] | Yeah, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[45:50] | Sorry for the wait. | 抱歉久等了 |
[45:52] | You can all head back now. | 你们现在都可以回去了 |
[45:53] | The sheriff will need just a few minutes. | 警长现在不在 |
[45:57] | Go. | 走吧 |
[46:08] | May I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[46:10] | I would like to speak to the sheriff, please. | 我想见警长 谢谢 |
[46:14] | Is he expecting you? | 你们有约吗 |
[46:15] | – No, ma’am. – Take a seat. | -没有 女士 -请坐 |
[46:21] | On second thought, go wait back there. | 不如这样 你去那边等吧 |
[46:24] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[46:26] | This is beyond harassment. | 这可比骚扰严重多了 |
[46:28] | I’ve got a dozen witnesses | 我有很多目击者 |
[46:29] | who will testify that you started the fight. | 可以作证是你先出手打架的 |
[46:31] | – Why don’t you shut the fuck up? – What the hell happened? | -你他妈闭嘴好吗 -搞什么飞机 |
[46:33] | – He tried to murder my client. – I wasn’t asking you. | -他差点谋杀了我的客户 -我没在问你 |
[46:35] | Do you have any idea how bad this looks? | 你知道这对我们有多不利吗 |
[46:36] | Ask me if I care. | 爷一点儿都不在乎 |
[46:38] | – Hood. – Stay! | -胡德 -别过来 |
[47:20] | What’s up, farm boy? | 你好啊 农场小子 |
[47:29] | You three play nice. | 你们三个好好玩 |
[47:50] | Hey, Hood. | 胡德 |
[47:53] | Yeah, don’t worry. I got this. | 好吧 别担心 我来搞定 |
[48:41] | I’m not gonna turn you in. | 我不会告发你的 |
[48:44] | Not because I don’t want to, | 不是因为我不想 |
[48:48] | but because the truth would annihilate this department. | 而是因为真相会让这个警局崩溃 |
[48:51] | It would wipe away | 它会让所有真警察 |
[48:52] | all the good work real cops have done around here. | 在这里做的努力都付之东流 |
[49:02] | You know I tried to do good with that badge. | 你知道我想好好做警察的 |
[49:05] | That badge was never yours to wear. | 那个警徽从来就不是你的 |
[49:17] | Rabbit was your boss? | 兔子曾是你的老板吗 |
[49:21] | You stole for him? | 你曾为他偷窃过吗 |
[49:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:31] | And Carrie Hopewell, the two of you were… | 还有卡莉·霍普韦尔 你们曾是… |
[49:34] | – Yes. – Jesus. | -是的 -天哪 |
[49:41] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[49:43] | Siobhan, no matter what you think, | 西沃恩 不管你怎么想 |
[49:46] | you and me was not a lie. | 但我们的感情是真的 |
[49:53] | Siobhan, I swear to God. | 西沃恩 我向上帝发誓 |
[50:03] | The only time I ever felt safe | 我唯一觉得安全的时候 |
[50:07] | was with you. | 就是和你在一起 |
[50:07] | I trusted you. I let you in. | 我信任你 我接纳了你 |
[50:10] | – I know. – You endangered my life, my career, and I let you. | -我懂 -你使我的生命职业都处于险境 我还不知情 |
[50:12] | – Siobhan. – No. | -西沃恩 -不要 |
[50:16] | Don’t fuckin’ touch me. | 你他妈别碰我 |
[50:23] | This is what you’re gonna do. | 我告诉你 |
[50:27] | You’re gonna go out there right now, | 你现在出去 |
[50:29] | you’re gonna finish booking Proctor, | 录完普罗科特的口供 |
[50:33] | and then you’re gonna quietly resign. | 然后悄悄地辞职 |
[50:41] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[50:45] | And then you’re gonna walk away. | 然后你离开这里 |
[50:58] | Get down! | 趴下 |