时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:39] | And who might you be? | 阁下何方神圣 |
[03:08] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[03:09] | I already told you. | 我不是已经告诉你了吗 |
[03:10] | I wanted to let Jesus Christ into my life. | 我想接受上帝的教诲 |
[03:13] | I have a feeling you’ll be meeting Jesus quite soon. | 我有预感 你马上就能去见上帝了 |
[03:16] | The only question is how much it’ll hurt before you do. | 问题在于 在此之前你要承受多大的痛苦 |
[03:19] | What the fuck kind of priest are you? | 你他妈算哪门子牧师 |
[03:21] | Please watch your language. | 请注意你的言辞 |
[03:23] | Fuck you, motherfucker. | 狗娘养的 操你妈 |
[03:28] | There’s no call for profanity. | 污言秽语不可饶恕 |
[03:31] | Spend some time with our confused friend. | 你们好好招呼一下这位迷失的朋友 |
[03:34] | See if you can show him the light. | 看看能否给他指条明路 |
[03:41] | Well, I thought he’d never leave. | 我还以为他不会走呢 |
[03:46] | See, now, that won’t be necessary. | 行了 你的刀可以放下了 |
[03:48] | Shut your mouth. | 闭上你的狗嘴 |
[04:27] | – Fuck me. – Down! | -我操 -趴下 |
[04:29] | Get him! I need him alive! | 抓住他 我要捉活的 |
[05:03] | Fuck! | 操 |
[05:14] | Good morning, everybody. | 大家早上好 |
[05:16] | – Hey, Mom. – Hey. | -早上好妈妈 -早上好 |
[05:19] | – Hi. – That’s sick! I love it. | -早上好 -真酷 太棒了 |
[05:22] | – That’s pretty cool. – How did you sleep? | -太酷了 -你昨晚睡得好吗 |
[05:24] | Good. | 还不错 |
[05:26] | – Do you like it? – Yeah. | -你喜欢这个吗 -喜欢 |
[05:27] | Me, too. It’s awesome. | 我也喜欢 太赞了 |
[05:30] | Hey, you know what? Let’s go outside and try it out. | 不如我们去外面试试吧 |
[05:32] | – You gonna do an awesome trick? – Oh, yeah. | -你想试点技巧动作吗 -当然 |
[05:35] | I think you are. | 我想也是 |
[05:51] | I miss this. | 真怀念此情此景 |
[05:53] | And I missed you. | 我也很想你 |
[06:01] | Do you think we could ever get it back? | 你觉得我们还能找回这样的生活吗 |
[06:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:09] | Probably not this, but maybe something different. | 也许不是这样 说不定会有些不同 |
[06:13] | Something better? | 也许会比这更好 |
[06:20] | I’m sorry I lied to you. | 抱歉我对你撒了谎 |
[06:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:27] | Sometimes when you live with a lie for long enough, | 有时候带着谎言生活久了 |
[06:29] | it starts to feel like the truth. | 谎言会渐渐开始变成真实 |
[06:31] | – Hey, Alma. – Hey. | -早上好 阿尔玛 -早上好 |
[06:33] | Proctor arrest. You up for it? | 普罗科特的逮捕文件 你能帮忙吗 |
[06:35] | Sure looks like a lot of paperwork. | 看来有不少文书工作呢 |
[06:37] | How much is it gonna cost me? | 要收我多少好处费 |
[06:39] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[06:40] | – It’s Proctor. It’s on the house. – Thanks. | -普罗科特的事 当然免费效劳 -谢了 |
[06:43] | Besides, we both know you would just screw it up. | 而且 你我心知肚明让你做只会一团糟 |
[06:49] | – Hey, Emmett. – Sheriff. | -埃米特 -警长 |
[06:55] | – You come for these? – No. | -你是来拿这个的吗 -不是 |
[06:58] | – I don’t deserve that badge. – Come on. | -我不配戴着警徽 -别瞎说 |
[07:00] | No one deserves it more than you. | 没人比你更有资格做警察 |
[07:03] | Have you heard back from the D.A.’s office? | 你收到地检署的回复了吗 |
[07:04] | You let me worry about the D.A., okay? | 地检署的事我来处理 行吗 |
[07:07] | – Listen, what I did to those men– – They had it coming. | -我对那些人做的事 -那是他们自找的 |
[07:09] | – Not from me. – Well, if not from you… | -我不该动手 -即使你不动手… |
[07:13] | Listen, Emmett, there are rules, | 埃米特 虽然有规则纪律 |
[07:16] | – and then there’s what’s right. – And then there’s God. | -但也有良心正义 -可还有上帝在看着 |
[07:19] | Yeah, God kind of takes all the fun out of the argument. | 是啊 上帝的出现通常会赶走争端的乐趣 |
[07:24] | This job is doing something to me. | 这项工作对我来说意义非凡 |
[07:26] | I can’t risk becoming the man I was last night. | 我不允许自己再变成昨晚的样子 |
[07:32] | – So, what are you gonna do? – My sister lives down in Florida. | -那你准备怎么办 -我姐姐住在佛罗里达 |
[07:35] | I’m gonna head down there for a while. | 我准备去那里待一阵 |
[07:37] | See what it feels like. | 看看会怎样 |
[07:44] | I hate to lose you. | 我讨厌和你道别 |
[07:48] | You know, you may have everyone else fooled, | 也许你骗得了别人 |
[07:50] | not me. | 可你骗不了我 |
[07:55] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[07:57] | I know you’re a good man. | 我知道你是个好人 |
[07:59] | It’s been an honor to work with you. | 与你共事是我的荣幸 |
[08:05] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[08:30] | Dr. Hadman to E.R. Bay 13. | 哈德曼医生请到13区急诊室 |
[08:33] | Dr. Hadman to E.R. Bay 13. | 哈德曼医生请到13区急诊室 |
[08:42] | Hey, man, | 医生 |
[08:44] | give me some fuckin’ morphine. | 再给我打点吗啡吧 |
[08:47] | I’m dyin’ here. | 我快疼死了 |
[08:50] | I’ve been ringing this bell for a fuckin’ hour already. | 我按铃都他妈快一个小时了 |
[08:54] | Where the fuck do you people go? | 你们都他妈去哪了 |
[09:02] | Oh, shit. | 惨了 |
[09:03] | – That’s right. – You gotta tell Proctor | -你是惨了 -你必须告诉普罗科特 |
[09:06] | I didn’t tell them anything. | 我什么都没告诉他 |
[09:08] | By the time they came to me, | 他们来找我的时候 |
[09:10] | they knew all about it. | 已经什么都知道了 |
[09:12] | What the fuck are you doing? That’s my fuckin’ morphine drip! | 你在干什么 那可是我的吗啡点滴 |
[09:18] | You won’t be needing that anymore. | 你再也不需要那个了 |
[09:22] | You were paid to transport Mr. Proctor’s merchandise | 我们付你钱 是让你帮普罗科特先生运货 |
[09:25] | and keep your mouth shut. | 并且对此保密 |
[09:26] | You chose to speak to the authorities. | 但你却去向警察告密 |
[09:29] | As such, Mr. Proctor has asked me to inform you | 因此普罗科特先生让我通知你 |
[09:33] | that your services will no longer be required. | 你不用再干活了 |
[09:35] | Get the fuck away from me– | 别碰我… |
[11:49] | What are you doing here, Sugar? | 你来干什么 糖果 |
[11:51] | You came to see me when I was inside. | 我入狱的时候你也来看我了 |
[11:53] | I’m just returning the favor. | 我只是礼尚往来 |
[11:55] | Seeing if there’s anything you need. | 看看你在里面有什么需要的 |
[11:59] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:06] | And where was your friendship | 那胡德密谋抓我的时候 |
[12:07] | while Hood was making his plans? | 你怎么没把我当朋友呢 |
[12:10] | A simple warning is all I would have needed. | 我只需要一个简单的提醒 |
[12:12] | Hood, he doesn’t consult with me. | 胡德 他并不征求我的建议 |
[12:15] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:17] | Would you have told me if he had? | 如果他征求你的建议 你会提醒我吗 |
[12:24] | Kai… | 凯 |
[12:26] | I’ve known you since you were a kid. | 我认识你的时候你还是个孩子 |
[12:28] | We may not be friends, | 可能我们算不上朋友 |
[12:30] | but in some way, we’re still family. | 但是不管怎么样 我们还是一家人啊 |
[12:36] | We’re not family. Not anymore. | 我们不是一家人 不再是了 |
[12:39] | You made your choice. | 你已经作出了选择 |
[12:43] | And don’t come back. | 不要再回头了 |
[12:47] | Kai, it doesn’t have to be this way. | 凯 我们没必要走到这一步的 |
[12:52] | Yes, it does. | 事已至此 |
[12:54] | I forgave what I could, given the years you lost for me. | 你为我付出那么多年 我会尽量原谅你 |
[12:57] | But when I get out of here– and I will get out of here– | 但是等我出去了 我一定会出去的 |
[13:00] | I’ll be coming for Hood. | 我会找胡德算账的 |
[13:02] | And if you’re standing between us, I’ll cut you down | 到时候如果你阻拦 我会毫不犹豫地 |
[13:04] | without a second thought. | 把你铲除 |
[13:13] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你不该来这里的 |
[13:25] | Hey, boss, we might have a glitch with Proctor’s case. | 头 普罗科特的案子我们可能有所疏忽了 |
[13:29] | Just get your son and go. You can’t ever come back here. | 带上你儿子离开这里 再也不要回来了 |
[13:31] | Why are you helping me? | 为什么你要帮我 |
[13:34] | I know what it feels like to be trapped in your own life. | 因为我深有体会 被命运困住的痛苦 |
[13:37] | I went to check on Juliet. | 我去查探了下茱莉叶 |
[13:39] | She missed her shift at the Savoy. | 她没有去萨沃伊脱衣舞俱乐部上班 |
[13:41] | – And what about you? – I made my choice. | -那你怎么办 -我已经选择了我的人生 |
[13:44] | – Thank you. – Just go. | -谢谢你 -快走吧 |
[13:48] | I swung by the day care center. | 我去日托中心看了下 |
[13:49] | Apparently, she pulled her son out in the middle of the day. | 发现她中午的时候将她儿子接走了 |
[13:52] | The director there had a feeling she’s not coming back. | 日托中心的班主任觉得她不会再回来了 |
[13:54] | Smart girl. | 聪明的姑娘 |
[13:56] | What about your case against Proctor? | 你手里和普罗科特有关的案子怎么样了 |
[13:57] | She was never gonna testify. | 她从没打算出庭作证 |
[14:00] | Anyway, we’ve got a stronger case with Longshadow. | 不管怎样 朗西德的案子会比较有利 |
[14:09] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[14:11] | He has a list of people Proctor extorted | 普罗科特为了新赌场的土地 |
[14:13] | to clear the land for the new casino. | 勒索过的人物清单在他手里 |
[14:15] | And you think Longshadow’s gonna see that through? | 你觉得朗西德会指证普罗科特吗 |
[14:17] | He wants Proctor out of his hair for good. | 他自己也很想彻底铲除普罗科特 |
[14:20] | The charges against my uncle will soon be dropped. | 针对我舅舅的指控很快会撤销的 |
[14:23] | You’ve nothing to worry about. | 你没什么可担心的 |
[14:25] | But I am worried, Rebecca. | 但是我很担心 丽贝卡 |
[14:28] | I don’t doubt for a moment Proctor’s lawyers | 我毫不怀疑普罗科特的律师们 |
[14:29] | will buy his way out of a few gun charges. | 能够让他免受枪械持有罪的处罚 |
[14:32] | But the cops have papers linking him to the Kinaho Moon | 但警察的文件会显示他和奇诺之月赌场有联系 |
[14:35] | and I can’t have that. | 这是我不希望看到的 |
[14:38] | That sounds like something | 这种事 |
[14:38] | you should talk to him about when he gets out. | 你还是等他出狱后再处理吧 |
[14:41] | – Why now? – What? | -为什么是现在 -什么 |
[14:43] | Proctor– why now? | 为什么要现在逮捕普罗科特 |
[14:46] | That’s why I’m here, isn’t it? | 我来这里不就是为了这个吗 |
[14:48] | I don’t know why you’re here. | 我不清楚你为什么来这里 |
[14:49] | I’ve been trying to pinpoint in my mind | 我一直在想你到底是怎样的人 |
[14:51] | what it is about you– procedure, protocols, laws– | 流程 规章制度 法律还是什么 |
[14:53] | you just don’t have patience for any of it. | 你对这些完全没有耐心 |
[14:56] | Rebecca, | 丽贝卡 |
[14:57] | your uncle has had a long run, | 你舅舅顺风顺水很久了 |
[15:00] | but his luck’s about to run out. | 但是他的运气很快就要耗尽了 |
[15:03] | I don’t think that they’re gonna take him down for this, | 我不是”认为”他们会将他铲除 |
[15:05] | I know it, because I’m gonna help them do it. | 我很确信 因为我会帮忙 |
[15:08] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[15:12] | It’s time for you to make a choice. | 因为你该做选择了 |
[15:19] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[15:23] | I like you. | 因为我喜欢你 |
[15:54] | The warrant is specific to the basement | 搜查令只限于地下室 |
[15:56] | and excludes any and all other rooms of the house. | 不包括屋子里的其他房间 |
[15:59] | So, it could be argued that the subbasement | 所以我们可以辩论说走私货 |
[16:02] | in which the contraband was found | 所在的下层地下室 |
[16:04] | wasn’t on the warrant and is, therefore, inadmissible. | 不在搜查令的范围内 因此指控是不成立的 |
[16:07] | – Would that work? – 50/50. | -可行吗 -有百分之五十的胜算 |
[16:09] | Depends on the judge. | 主要看法官怎么决定 |
[16:11] | Meanwhile, I’m pushing for a new bail hearing. | 同时 我会再次申请保释听证 |
[16:13] | The A.D.A. is arguing flight risk. | 助理检察官会以潜逃风险争论 |
[16:15] | But all the new ones do that, so I will push it through. | 所有新人都会这样 我会搞定 |
[16:18] | It’ll just take a day or two. | 再等一两天就可以了 |
[16:20] | What about Longshadow? | 郎西德怎么样了 |
[16:21] | Well, that’s a whole ‘nother ball of wax. | 好吧 这事还得好好商议 |
[16:23] | You sure he’s gonna go through with it? | 你确定他会坚持下去吗 |
[16:25] | He seemed very sure. | 他看上去信心满满 |
[16:27] | Yeah. Well, we’ll have to see what he’s got. | 好吧 我们先看看他到底有何能耐 |
[16:30] | Until then, my number one priority is to get you out of here. | 目前为止 我的首要任务是将你保释出去 |
[16:33] | So I will call you as soon as I have anything new. | 有任何进展我都会第一时间通知你 |
[16:36] | – Thank you. – Rebecca, I will wait for you outside. | -谢谢 -丽贝卡 我在外面等你 |
[16:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[16:49] | It never rains, but it pours. | 不雨则已 一雨倾盆 |
[16:51] | You’re worried about Alex? | 你是在担心亚历克斯吗 |
[16:52] | Well, he picked a hell of a time to grow some balls. | 他这次长志气还真是挑了个好时间 |
[16:58] | Well, can’t Sperling do anything about that? | 斯柏林能不能做点什么呢 |
[17:00] | Maybe. | 可以吧 |
[17:02] | Maybe. | 应该可以吧 |
[17:05] | Uncle? | 舅舅 |
[17:08] | Just go home, Rebecca. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 回家去吧 丽贝卡 我明天再和你谈 |
[17:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:24] | You’ve got another visitor. | 你还有一位访客 |
[17:40] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[17:41] | Hello, Kai. | 你好 凯 |
[17:58] | You look tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[18:02] | I’m not tired. | 我不累 |
[18:05] | Just older. | 只是老了 |
[18:11] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[18:13] | A mother hears her son is alone | 做母亲的听说儿子孤身一人 |
[18:16] | and in trouble. | 还身陷囫囵 |
[18:19] | Well… | 是吗 |
[18:22] | I’ve been alone for many years, Mother… | 我孤身一人很多年了 母亲 |
[18:25] | for my entire adult life. | 成年后一直是孤身一人 |
[18:31] | As have I. | 我也是 |
[18:36] | Does my father know you’re here? | 父亲知道你来这里了吗 |
[18:40] | Your father demands contrition | 你父亲要求所有人都忏悔 |
[18:42] | from everyone except himself. | 却不严于律己 |
[18:47] | As I get older, | 我年纪越大 |
[18:49] | I have far less patience for arrogance | 对自以为是的傲慢 |
[18:53] | disguised as righteousness. | 就越难忍耐 |
[18:56] | – And yet you stay. – And yet I stay. | -可你还是留下了 -我确实留下了 |
[19:03] | I was not raised to think there was another way. | 我从小就没想过还有其他出路 |
[19:07] | By the time I came to it on my own, | 当我自己意识到时 |
[19:10] | I was an old lady. | 为时已晚 |
[19:19] | I failed you, Kai. | 我让你失望了 凯 |
[19:22] | I let the dogma of small-minded men | 我让一个教条武断 心思狭隘的男人 |
[19:26] | determine your fate | 决定了你的命运 |
[19:28] | when I should have been protecting you… | 我当时应当保护好你 |
[19:31] | the way any other mother in the world | 就像世界上任何母亲一样 |
[19:34] | would have protected her young. | 保护她们的孩子 |
[19:35] | And now I see you in here, and I know | 而现在我看到你被困在这里 |
[19:39] | that we put you here, | 我知道是我们害了你 |
[19:42] | your father and I. | 我和你父亲 |
[19:53] | Your crimes, whatever they may be, | 你的罪过 无论是什么 |
[19:57] | are my crimes. | 都是我的罪过 |
[20:17] | May I come see you again? | 我能再来看你吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[20:53] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[20:55] | Captain Julias Bonner, NYPD. | 我是朱利亚斯·邦纳 纽约警察 |
[20:59] | So you are not here to pray? | 所以你不是来祷告的 |
[21:01] | No. | 没错 |
[21:03] | Just doing a little legwork for the FBI. | 就是给联调局跑跑腿 |
[21:06] | – Where is Agent Racine? – They don’t seem to know. | -拉辛探员在哪 -他们也不知道 |
[21:10] | Maybe that’s why they asked me to drop by– | 所以他们才会叫我来这里 |
[21:12] | to see if maybe you knew. | 看看你会不会知道些什么 |
[21:14] | I haven’t seen Agent Racine in a while. | 我有段时间没见拉辛探员了 |
[21:18] | He was not a healthy man. | 他身体不好 |
[21:20] | But he did come in here from time to time. | 但他时不时地会来这儿 |
[21:23] | Yes. He was looking for my brother. | 是的 他之前在找我弟弟 |
[21:26] | I take it you haven’t heard from him, either. | 那就是说你也没他消息吗 |
[21:28] | If I had, do you think I would tell you? | 如果我有 你觉得我会告诉你吗 |
[21:31] | No, I guess you wouldn’t. | 应该不会 |
[21:34] | I don’t suppose you’d allow me to search the place. | 你应该不会让我搜查这里吧 |
[21:36] | Yes, of course, as soon as you show me your warrant. | 随便搜 只要给我看搜查令 |
[21:40] | Why all this interest? Surely you have more pressing cases. | 为何这么感兴趣 你肯定还有别的要案 |
[21:44] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[21:45] | But you never seem to forget the one that got away. | 但是对漏网之鱼总是难以释怀 |
[21:48] | I almost nailed him a long time ago. | 很久之前 我差点就逮到他了 |
[21:51] | I picked up this kid doing a job for him. | 我盯上了一个帮他干活的小子 |
[21:54] | Diamonds. | 钻石 |
[21:58] | It’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[21:59] | Turns out it was Rabbit who tipped us off. | 结果是兔子给我们泄的密 |
[22:03] | I tried to turn the kid, but he was, | 我试图劝说这小子 但他 |
[22:07] | you know, committed. | 你懂的 很决绝 |
[22:10] | Everyone must live or die by their own code. | 每个人都有自己的做人准则 |
[22:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:18] | Well, you have a good day, Father. | 好 祝你一天愉快 神父 |
[22:21] | Have a good day. | 你也一样 |
[22:25] | They’re closing in, | 他们逼得更紧了 |
[22:27] | the intruder last night, now this cop. | 昨晚被入侵 现在警察也来了 |
[22:31] | They will be here soon. | 他们很快就会来 |
[22:32] | I had hoped to be a bit stronger | 我还希望面对他们时 |
[22:36] | when I faced them. | 能更强壮些 |
[22:44] | It was a mistake sending the assassin after them. | 派人暗杀他们是个错误 |
[22:48] | We should have waited until you were healthy. | 我们应该等到你身体康复 |
[22:50] | The only mistake was her failure. | 唯一的错误就是她的失败 |
[22:52] | You could not have foreseen that. | 你也始料未及 |
[23:04] | – Who the fuck are you? – I’m a nurse, man. | -你他妈是谁 -我是护士 先生 |
[23:06] | What about this intruder? | 入侵者目前如何 |
[23:08] | He proved more resourceful than we imagined. | 他比我们想得更加聪明 |
[23:11] | There are only so many hospitals in the city. We will find him. | 城里就那么几家医院 我们会找到他的 |
[23:14] | – Which one? – New York Presbyterian. | -哪一家 -纽约长老会医院 |
[23:17] | – Was I shot? – No, dude. You got hit by a car. | -我中枪了吗 -没 你被车撞了 |
[23:20] | We have to assume he will get word to them. | 我们得先假设他会给他们报信 |
[23:22] | He was badly hurt. He may not get word to anyone. | 他伤得很重 也许什么信都报不了 |
[23:24] | How long have I been here? | 我在这里多久了 |
[23:26] | I don’t know. My shift started at noon. | 我不知道 我中午才换班的 |
[23:27] | – Are the cops here? – Why would the cops be here? | -这儿有警察吗 -为什么要有警察在 |
[23:29] | I have called everyone in. | 我已经通知了所有人 |
[23:31] | We will be ready for them. | 我们会准备好的 |
[23:33] | What the hell are you doing? No, you can’t get out of bed. | 你在干什么 不行 你不能下床 |
[23:35] | – Tell me where my fucking clothes are. – You can’t go anywhere. | -老子衣服在哪 -你哪都不能去 |
[23:37] | – They’re gonna fucking kill me, man. – No one’s gonna kill you. | -他们要杀了我 -没人要杀你 |
[23:39] | They’re gonna fucking kill me. | 他们要杀了我 |
[23:41] | You have a serious concussion. You can’t go anywhere. | 你有很严重的脑震荡 你不能离开 |
[23:43] | – The fuck I can’t. – Please just get back in the bed! | -老子必须走 -请回床上 |
[23:44] | – I need some help in here! – Get the fuck off me! | -我这里需要帮助 -放开我 |
[23:49] | Hey, sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉 让你久等了 |
[23:51] | It’s all right. I just got here. | 没事 我也刚到 |
[23:53] | Hey, Laura, can I get a cup of coffee? | 劳拉 给我来杯咖啡 |
[23:58] | A few days ago, that building blew up. | 几天前 那栋建筑发生了爆炸 |
[24:00] | Word is it was an ecstasy lab. | 据说那是个制毒窝点 |
[24:03] | Proctor? | 普罗科特的吗 |
[24:04] | Well, not that we can prove, but, yeah. | 虽然无法证明 但确实是 |
[24:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:09] | I’ve requested a forensics team from the DEA, | 我向毒管所申请派鉴定人员过来了 |
[24:11] | but first they gotta find us on a map. | 但他们首先得能在地图上找到我们 |
[24:15] | So I’m guessing this is not a defective gas line. | 这么说爆炸不是因为燃气管线问题 |
[24:17] | Mm-mm, truck went through | 有辆卡车破墙而入 |
[24:19] | a wall and then the place went sky-high. | 然后那里就轰然倒塌了 |
[24:24] | Is that it? I mean, why are you showing me this? | 就这样吗 你给我看这个是什么意思 |
[24:26] | Because the day before this happened, | 因为爆炸发生前一天 |
[24:28] | I was out there with Hood and Emmett. | 我跟胡德还有埃米特去过那里 |
[24:29] | We shook down some guys. | 我们逮了几个人问话 |
[24:30] | We found out this is where they’re making the drugs. | 才发现那是他们的制毒窝点 |
[24:32] | And Hood desperately wanted to tie it to Proctor, | 胡德非常想把这个扯到普罗科特头上 |
[24:34] | – but we couldn’t. – And then it blows up. | -但我们没证据 -然后那里就爆炸了 |
[24:38] | Just like that. | 就是这样 |
[24:39] | And then he busts Proctor on a warrant | 然后他根据线人提供的信息 |
[24:40] | based on information from a confidential informant. | 申请逮捕令抓了普罗科特 |
[24:43] | Exactly. And I wouldn’t bet the farm on that warrant. | 对 而且我觉得那张逮捕令也靠不住 |
[24:47] | Shit. | 该死 |
[24:50] | What the hell is he up to? | 他到底想干什么 |
[25:00] | George. | 乔治 |
[25:03] | Long day? | 很无聊吗 |
[25:05] | The only kind I seem to be having these days. | 我现在好像就只剩下无聊了 |
[25:07] | Drink? | 喝一杯吗 |
[25:08] | No. | 算了 |
[25:12] | That was some stunt you pulled with the council. | 委员会那边你花招耍得挺厉害啊 |
[25:15] | Oh, George, don’t be a sore loser. | 乔治 你不是这么输不起吧 |
[25:19] | Men voted their consciences. | 大家凭良心投票而已 |
[25:22] | Well, I’m sure you’ve heard | 你肯定听说过 |
[25:23] | that your good friend Proctor | 你的好友普罗科特 |
[25:25] | has once again been incarcerated. | 又被关起来了吧 |
[25:29] | Proctor’s no friend of mine. | 普罗科特不是我的朋友 |
[25:32] | As a matter of fact, I’m taking measures | 说实话 我正在采取措施 |
[25:33] | to make sure he goes down for the count. | 保证让他永无翻身之日呢 |
[25:38] | Maybe I underestimated you. | 我可能低估你了 |
[25:43] | But maybe you underestimated me, too. | 但是你可能也低估我了 |
[25:53] | This dagger | 这把匕首 |
[25:55] | belonged to my great-grandfather. | 是我曾祖父的 |
[25:59] | It’s handed down as a totem | 我们家族把它当做一种图腾 |
[26:01] | to the first-born male of each generation | 家里的长子到了一定年龄时 |
[26:04] | when he comes of age. | 就把匕首传给他 |
[26:06] | So far, every man in my family | 目前为止 我们家族里 |
[26:09] | who has carried this knife | 持有过这把匕首的人 |
[26:11] | has had occasion to use it. | 都有机会用过它 |
[26:14] | Of course, I have no sons. | 当然 我膝下无子 |
[26:22] | Is this your occasion, George? | 现在就是你的机会吗 乔治 |
[26:25] | Is that why you’re here? | 你来就是因为这个吗 |
[26:33] | I didn’t think so. | 我看未必 |
[26:57] | It’s hard to know when I realized it. | 我不知道是什么时候意识到的 |
[27:01] | Little girls love their fathers. | 小女孩总是爱她们的父亲的 |
[27:04] | And mine was so loving, | 我父亲非常爱我 |
[27:06] | so attentive. | 非常关心我 |
[27:09] | And he kept me in this little world, | 他让我待在他创造的象牙塔里 |
[27:10] | and I had no other reality to compare it to. | 所以我没有其它现实可以作比较 |
[27:18] | So what changed? | 后来是什么变了 |
[27:20] | Kids in school. | 上学的时候 |
[27:23] | They started to tease me. | 有孩子取笑我 |
[27:25] | And you know how kids can be. | 你知道的 小孩子不知轻重 |
[27:30] | Then this one day, I was walking home from school | 有一天 我放学回家 |
[27:33] | and I passed by a newsstand. | 经过一个阅报亭 |
[27:37] | And my father’s picture was on the front page of every paper. | 发现我父亲的照片登在各大报纸的头版上 |
[27:42] | So I bought a copy and I read it. | 于是我就买了份报纸看 |
[27:44] | And I didn’t understand much– I was about 11, | 可看了也不是很懂 我当时才11岁 |
[27:46] | but I understood enough. | 但是该懂的部分都懂了 |
[27:50] | They were saying that my father had had people killed. | 报纸上说我父亲杀了人 |
[27:54] | So I took the paper and I put it on his pillow… | 于是我把报纸带回家放到他枕头底下 |
[27:58] | and I went to sleep. | 然后就去睡觉了 |
[28:01] | And then the next morning, he was sitting in my room | 第二天早上 他来到我房间里 |
[28:02] | in an old rocking chair I had in the corner, | 坐在角落里的那张旧摇椅上 |
[28:05] | just rocking back and forth, staring at me. | 就那样坐在摇椅上 盯着我看 |
[28:10] | And for the first time in my life, I was scared of him. | 那是我第一次感觉到怕他 |
[28:12] | Jesus, Carrie. | 天哪 卡莉 |
[28:19] | But then he picked me up… | 但是他抱起我 |
[28:21] | put me in his lap, and I was barely awake… | 把我放到他腿上 我当时似梦非醒 |
[28:28] | kissed me on my head, | 他亲了我的额头 |
[28:30] | and just rocked me back and forth | 然后在摇椅上摇着我 |
[28:32] | and I almost fell asleep again. | 我差点又睡了过去 |
[28:40] | He was my daddy. | 他是我爸爸 |
[28:47] | That’s enough. | 不要说了 |
[28:48] | You’ll have plenty of time to tell me the rest of it. | 剩下的部分以后有的是时间说 |
[28:52] | – Yeah, I should get going. – No, no, no. Shh. | -好吧 我该走了 -不不不 |
[28:57] | No. | 不要走 |
[29:00] | No, you shouldn’t. | 你不该走的 |
[29:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:16] | Yeah. I’m just thinking about Emmett. | 没事 就是在想埃米特的事 |
[29:20] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[29:21] | I just can’t believe he lost it like that. | 我真不敢相信他竟然失控了 |
[29:29] | Well, I don’t think he did lose it. | 我倒觉得他没有失控 |
[29:30] | I think he made a conscious choice. | 他是有意识地作出了选择 |
[29:33] | They hurt his family, | 他们伤害了他的家人 |
[29:36] | he needed to make ’em pay. | 他必须让他们付出代价 |
[29:37] | We would have made them pay. | 我们会让他们付出代价的 |
[29:39] | Yeah, but he needed it to come from him. | 没错 但是他想自己动手 |
[29:41] | Think of it like you and Breece. | 想想看 就像你和布里斯 |
[29:44] | Look, there is a point at which | 关键是我们中任何一个人 |
[29:46] | any one of us will do exactly what Emmett did. | 都会像埃米特那样做 |
[29:49] | It’s just a question of what puts us in that situation | 问题只是怎么会发展至此 |
[29:51] | where the circumstances outweigh the consequences. | 太冲动而不考虑后果 |
[29:56] | We go to the Cadi every day | 我们每天都去凯迪拉克店 |
[29:57] | and we’re supposed to be dealing in justice, but… | 本应该公正处理 但… |
[30:01] | All we’re really doing is enforcing a set of rules. | 我们在做的只是按部就班 |
[30:05] | But justice, real justice… | 但正义 真正的正义 |
[30:09] | is personal. | 因人而定 |
[30:12] | Sometimes the only way to get it | 有时候身体力行 |
[30:14] | is with your own two hands. | 是唯一的方法 |
[30:17] | You scare the shit out of me when you say things like that. | 我很怕听到你说这种话 |
[30:19] | You’re the one that wanted me to talk more. | 是你让我多聊点的 |
[30:22] | Yeah, I’m starting to have second thoughts. | 是啊 我要改变主意了 |
[30:32] | You’re the only sheriff that doesn’t answer his phone. | 只有你这个警长不接电话 |
[30:39] | – What? – You need to get your ass to New York now. | -怎么 -你最好赶紧来纽约 |
[30:42] | Job? | 贾伯 |
[30:43] | I’m in deep shit here, man. | 我有大麻烦了 |
[30:45] | Whoa, slow down, slow down. Where are you? | 慢着 慢着 你在哪 |
[30:47] | In the hospital is where I am. | 在该死的医院 |
[30:48] | New York Presbyterian, room 307. | 纽约长老会医院 307号房 |
[30:50] | And if Rabbit get here first, I’ll be… | 要是兔子先找到 我就… |
[30:52] | You found him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[30:55] | Yeah, I found him. | 找到了 |
[30:57] | – Now he gonna find me. – I’m on my way. | -现在他就要找到我了 -我马上到 |
[31:01] | – What? What’s wrong? – I have to go. | -什么事 怎么了 -我要走了 |
[31:04] | What, just like that? | 什么 就这样吗 |
[31:07] | You don’t think I’m entitled to more of an explanation than that? | 我没资格得到更合理的解释吗 |
[31:09] | Yeah, you are, but right now I just don’t have time. | 有资格 但我赶时间 |
[31:13] | Well, are you coming back? | 你还回来吗 |
[31:16] | – Not tonight. – How about ever? | -今晚就不了 -那以后呢 |
[31:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:23] | – Then don’t go. – I have to. | -那就别走 -我没得选 |
[31:29] | I don’t think I can do this anymore. | 我再也不想这样了 |
[31:30] | I mean, I don’t even know who you are. | 甚至连你是谁都不知道 |
[31:36] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[31:41] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[32:00] | Hello, Brock. | 晚上好 布罗克 |
[32:03] | Shit. Sorry about that. | 靠 失礼了 |
[32:05] | – It’s fine. – Wasn’t expecting anyone, clearly. | -没关系 -真没想到会有人来 |
[32:07] | Don’t worry about it. | 别在意 |
[32:09] | What the hell are you doing here? I got the night shift. | 你来这干什么 我值夜班呢 |
[32:12] | I have to leave town tonight. | 今晚我要离开镇里 |
[32:13] | – Where are you going? – It’s not important. | -要去哪儿 -这不重要 |
[32:15] | – For how long? – I don’t know. | -去多久 -不清楚 |
[32:22] | You’re in charge. | 先由你接手 |
[32:23] | Yeah, because that worked out so well last time. | 因为上次我表现”出色” |
[32:29] | Hood. | 胡德 |
[32:34] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[32:40] | You’re a good man, Brock. Take care. | 你是个好人 布罗克 保重 |
[33:16] | Are you expecting anyone? | 你在等谁吗 |
[33:17] | No. It’s okay. I got it. | 没有 没关系 继续吧 |
[33:23] | Are you expecting somebody? | 是你在等人吗 |
[33:34] | – Hood, what the hell is this? – Carrie here? | -胡德 怎么回事 -卡莉在这吗 |
[33:36] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[33:36] | If she’s here, I need to see her now. | 要是她在 我现在就要见她 |
[33:38] | – Go fuck yourself. – Gordon, it’s okay. | -去你丫的 -戈登 别激动 |
[33:40] | – Yeah, the hell it is. – What is it? | -情况是… -什么事 |
[33:43] | – What? – Job found Rabbit. | -怎么了 -贾伯找到兔子了 |
[33:46] | – Oh, my God. Where? – New York. | -天啊 他在哪 -纽约 |
[33:50] | Job’s hurt. I’m going now. | 贾伯受伤了 我正要赶去 |
[33:51] | – I’m coming. – What? | -我也去 -你说什么 |
[33:53] | – Give us a minute. – We have to go, now. | -等我一下 -我们必须现在就走 |
[33:54] | Give us a minute. Gordon, honey… | 等一下 戈登 亲爱的… |
[33:57] | Look, this is your first night back in this house. | 这是你回家的第一晚 |
[33:59] | I know, but if Rabbit’s in New York. | 我知道 但如果兔子在纽约的话 |
[34:00] | – None of this shit makes any sense. – I know it doesn’t. | -这他妈不是借口 -我知道 |
[34:03] | But I have to do this, | 但我必须这么做 |
[34:04] | to protect us, to protect our family. | 为了保护我们 保护我们家 |
[34:06] | If we’re gonna have a chance… | 如果我们有机会… |
[34:06] | And how are we gonna have a chance | 他老在这出现 |
[34:08] | when he keeps showing up here? What is it with you? | 我们何谈机会 你有毛病吗 |
[34:10] | Why is any of this your problem? | 这些都关你什么事 |
[34:12] | Don’t look at her, I’m the one talking to you. | 别看着她 是我在跟你说话 |
[34:13] | I don’t have time for this shit. | 我没空跟你在这瞎扯 |
[34:14] | You can stay here if you want. | 你要愿意可以继续待着 |
[34:15] | Hey, stop fucking talking to her. | 别他妈的跟她说话 |
[34:18] | – Don’t you turn your back on me. – Gordon, stop it! | -别背对着我 -戈登 停手 |
[34:20] | – Fuck you! – Jesus Christ! | -去死吧 -我的天呐 |
[34:22] | Now, how many times are you gonna ruin our lives? | 你到底想毁掉我们的生活多少次 |
[34:24] | – This has nothing to do with you. – Gordon, put the gun down. | -这与你无关 -戈登 把枪放下 |
[34:26] | – You don’t understand. – What, are you protecting him? | -你不明白 -你是在袒护他吗 |
[34:29] | – No. – What the hell is this? | -我没有 -这他妈什么情况 |
[34:30] | Are you fucking him? | 你上了他吗 |
[34:31] | – Is that what this is? – No, it isn’t. | -是这样吗 -不 不是的 |
[34:32] | Then what the hell is it, then?! | 那这他妈的是什么意思 |
[34:34] | If he doesn’t get that gun out of my fucking face, | 要是他不把枪从我面前挪开 |
[34:36] | – I’m gonna fuckin’ kill him. – Stop it. | -我就弄死他 -别说了 |
[34:37] | You’re gonna kill me? I don’t think so. | 你想杀了我吗 我觉得你没这能耐 |
[34:38] | I don’t give a fuck what you think. | 我他妈才不管你怎么想 |
[34:39] | You show up at my house looking for my wife. | 你来我家找我妻子 |
[34:41] | You don’t know what’s going on, | 你根本不明白这是怎么回事 |
[34:42] | – so back off! – I will blow your fucking head off! | -所以你让开 -我要把你的脑袋崩了 |
[34:45] | – Last chance! – He’s Deva’s father! | -最后一次机会 -他是蒂法的父亲 |
[35:15] | What…? | 什么 |
[35:20] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么了 |
[35:24] | Gordon… | 戈登 |
[35:40] | Gordon… | 戈登 |
[35:46] | I will tell you everything. | 我会告诉你所有事 |
[35:51] | But right now I have to go. | 但现在我必须离开 |
[35:55] | I have to go. | 必须离开 |
[35:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:00] | Because I have to kill him. | 因为我必须要杀了他 |
[36:03] | Or die trying. | 至死方休 |
[36:15] | I meant what I said– either he dies or we do. | 我是认真的 不是他死就是我们死 |
[36:18] | Nothing less. | 没有其他选择 |
[36:22] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我完全同意 |
[39:33] | Is that any way to greet an old friend? | 有这么欢迎老朋友的吗 |
[39:35] | – Asshole. – Can you move? | -混蛋 -你能动吗 |
[39:37] | – Barely. – Come on, let’s get you– | -勉强能 -走吧 我们… |
[40:00] | Oh! Fuck! | 操 |
[40:39] | Shots fired on the third floor. | 三楼发生枪击 |
[40:41] | Request police backup. Drop your weapon! | 请求警察支援 放下武器 |
[41:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:47] | Drop it! Drop the gun now. | 放下枪 马上把枪放下 |
[41:51] | Come out and drop the gun now. | 出来 马上把枪放下 |
[42:21] | I’ll kill her. | 我会杀了她的 |
[42:24] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[42:38] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[42:40] | He had a friend. | 他有帮手 |
[42:41] | How about a little less talk | 少说点 |
[42:41] | and a little more getting the fuck out of here? | 赶紧走 好不好 |
[42:46] | – Shit. – Let’s move. | -该死 -我们走 |
[42:53] | I want men in all four stairwells. | 四个楼梯井全部要有人 |
[42:56] | And be careful. The shooter might still be in the building. | 小心 枪手可能还在楼里 |
[42:59] | You two, with me. | 你们两个 跟我来 |
[43:04] | I want you to head down there, make a loop. | 你们两个去那里 转一圈 |
[43:05] | We’ll meet back up at ICU. | 我们到重症监护室见 |
[43:19] | Son of a bitch! Move, move, move! | 混蛋 闪开 闪开 |
[43:34] | So what the hell were you thinking, | 你他妈怎么想的 |
[43:35] | trying to take him out on your own? | 想自己一个人弄死他 |
[43:38] | I saw an opening and I took it. | 我看到一个机会 就抓住了 |
[43:41] | Would have finished him right there | 要不是那个神经病神父 |
[43:42] | if it hadn’t been for that psycho priest. | 我就了结他了 |
[43:45] | – Priest? – Yulish. | -神父 -尤里斯 |
[43:47] | – What, you know him? – He’s my uncle. | -怎么 你认识他吗 -他是我舅舅 |
[43:49] | I never met him, but my father used to talk about him. | 我从没见过他 但我父亲以前提起过他 |
[43:53] | I always got the feeling that he was scared of him. | 我一直觉得他害怕他 |
[43:55] | Are there any members of your family | 你家里有人不是 |
[43:57] | who aren’t homicidal maniacs? | 杀人的疯子吗 |
[43:59] | – We’ll go in tomorrow. – I know the layout. | -我们明天走 -我很清楚布局 |
[44:01] | – I should come with you. – You can’t even stand, Job. | -我该跟你们一起走 -你都站不起来 贾伯 |
[44:05] | It’s just a concussion, man. You get them every day. | 只是脑震荡 伙计 你经常得 |
[44:08] | The inside of your head must look like a Jackson Pollock. | 你脑袋里一定像副杰克逊·波洛克的画 |
[44:10] | Can’t have you slowing us down, okay? | 不能让你拖累我们 行不行 |
[44:15] | It’s not exactly an arsenal. | 这么点可算不上个军械库 |
[44:17] | Yeah, we had to leave in a bit of a hurry. | 是啊 我们走的太匆忙 |
[44:21] | Hey, Pony still dealing guns in these parts? | 普尼还在这片倒卖枪支吗 |
[44:24] | Only dealing Pony’s doing is blow jobs in Sing Sing. | 普尼忙着在新新监狱里吹箫呢 |
[44:30] | But you know who is still around? | 但你知道谁还在吗 |
[44:34] | – You think? – I’d have heard if someone took him out. | -是吗 -有人干掉他的话我肯定知道 |
[44:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[44:39] | An old friend. | 一个老朋友 |
[44:41] | He’s using a very liberal definition of the word “Friend.” | 他对”朋友”的定义真是不拘一格 |
[44:45] | Think he’d remember me? | 觉得他会记得我吗 |
[44:47] | The question is, do you want him to? | 问题是 你想让他记得吗 |
[45:04] | Your men…? | 你的人呢 |
[45:06] | They are dead. | 他们死了 |
[45:11] | Then they have come. | 那么说他们来了 |
[45:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:15] | I spent 15 years searching for my daughter. | 我花了15年找我的女儿 |
[45:20] | And now she hunts me. | 现在她却在追捕我 |
[45:28] | Tell me, Yulish. | 告诉我 尤里斯 |
[45:31] | Do you really believe in God? | 你真的信仰上帝吗 |
[45:35] | I do, yes. | 是的 |
[45:39] | To me… | 对我来说 |
[45:41] | God always felt like something men made up to feel less alone. | 上帝就是人为了不那么孤单而编造的 |
[45:52] | And now… | 而现在 |
[45:56] | I am more alone than I have ever been. | 我却比以往都孤单 |
[46:02] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[46:06] | I don’t give a shit. | 我不在乎 |
[46:09] | And instead of wishing for God… | 我不向上帝许愿 |
[46:14] | I am praying… | 我祈祷 |
[46:17] | that He does not exist. | 他并不存在 |
[46:23] | Because if He does… | 因为如果他存在 |
[46:26] | dead or alive… | 不管死活 |
[46:32] | there will be no peace for me. | 我都得不到安宁 |
[46:38] | My sins will follow me beyond the grave. | 我的罪孽会追随我进入坟墓 |