Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑吃黑(Banshee)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑吃黑(Banshee)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:32] Hey, Jason. Come on. 杰森 出来
[02:36] Jason, come on. Let’s go. 杰森 快点 我们走
[03:03] Jason? 杰森
[05:31] Baby. 乖乖
[05:40] Sugar. 糖果
[05:42] You know, it makes me sick 看到这辆美国老爷车
[05:43] to see an American classic defaced like that. 被糟蹋成这样 太让我心酸了
[05:49] If it makes you feel any better, they were aiming for me. 如果告诉你他们的目标是我 会不会好受点
[05:52] That makes sense. 这个可以有
[05:54] Come inside. 进来吧
[05:56] You know there’s nothing on God’s green earth 在这世上没什么事情
[05:58] that would get me to voluntarily walk into a police station, 能让我自愿进警局
[06:02] but I was getting my fix on in town, 但是既然我在镇上安家了
[06:04] figured I’d drop in, see how you pulling this shit off. 我还是来看看你这警长当得咋样
[06:07] I mean, a crook posing as a cop 骗子当警察
[06:09] and a car dealership posing as a cop station? 二手车店当警察局 也太扯了
[06:15] You see Jason this morning? 今天早晨你看到杰森了吗
[06:16] I thought he had a train to catch. 他不是要去赶火车吗
[06:20] Yeah, I went to his motel 对 我去汽车旅馆接他
[06:22] to take him to the station. He wasn’t there. 可是他不在
[06:23] Maybe he doesn’t like saying good-byes. 可能他不喜欢告别吧
[06:26] He wouldn’t have left without this. 但是他不会落下这个的
[06:31] You know, I-I did see him last night at The Forge 我昨晚在酒馆看到
[06:34] talking to Proctor’s niece. 他和普罗科特的侄女在聊天
[06:36] – Rebecca? – Yeah. -丽贝卡吗 -没错
[06:37] – When? – Late. -什么时候 -蛮晚了
[06:40] I’m pretty sure they left together. 我非常确定他们一起离开的
[06:48] What, you think something happened to him? 你觉得他遇到了什么事
[06:56] Yeah. 是的
[06:59] I just– I don’t know what. 就是不知道是什么事
[07:32] – Morning. – Sheriff. -早啊 -警长
[07:34] What brings you out our way this morning? 今早是什么风把你吹来了啊
[07:37] I just came by for a little chat. 我就是过来和你聊会天
[07:39] Well, do join us. 好呀 过来一起坐吧
[07:41] No. Only be a minute. 不了 就耽误你们一分钟
[07:47] You left The Forge with someone last night. 昨晚你和某个人一起离开的酒馆
[07:50] Late 20s, blond hair. 二十七八岁 金发
[07:53] What seems to be the problem? 有什么问题吗
[07:56] Well, he’s missing. 他失踪了
[07:58] There were, uh… 他住的地方
[08:01] signs of struggle in his motel room. 有挣扎的痕迹
[08:04] And what would Rebecca know about that? 丽贝卡能知道什么啊
[08:05] That’s what I’m here to find out. 我就是来了解情况的
[08:07] Who is this man? 这个人是谁
[08:08] We don’t know that yet. 我们暂时还不知道
[08:10] Do you have a name? 连名字都没有吗
[08:11] So you’re gonna try and tell me that 你是不是要说
[08:14] you don’t know him? 你不认识他
[08:15] I don’t know him. 我不认识他
[08:18] I did fuck him, though. 但我的确干了他
[08:22] We don’t always know the people we fuck, do we? 我们不一定认识我们干的人 对吧
[08:32] So… 那么
[08:34] you were in his motel room, right? 你确实在他的房间里 对吧
[08:38] – For a little bit. – How long? -就一会 -多久
[08:40] I left after he fell asleep. 他睡着之后我就走了
[08:42] – Your uncle come pick you up? – Was there a crime committed? -你叔叔来接你的吗 -你是在调查刑事案件吗
[08:44] No, I’m just trying to make a timeline here. 不是 我只是在了解时间线
[08:47] Why don’t you tell me what happened? 你还是告诉我到底发生了什么事
[08:50] – What happened? – Are you accusing us of something– -发生了什么事 -你是在指控我们吗
[08:52] – Why would I do that? – No, indeed, why would you do that? -我为什么要那么做 -的确 为什么呢
[08:55] You have no evidence, no body. 你没有证据 没有尸体
[08:58] There’s not even a name, you say. 你说了 连名字都没有
[09:01] It doesn’t sound to me there’s a crime committed… 在我看来案件并不成立啊
[09:04] was there? 对吧
[09:08] Are you sure you don’t want anything to eat? 你确定不要吃点东西吗
[09:15] You going along with this? 你没什么要说的了吗
[09:25] He said he was leaving town. 他说他要离开女妖镇
[09:27] I assume he did. 我想他应该离开了
[09:36] This was your choice. 这是你的选择
[09:38] When I come for him, I come for you. 找到他 我也会来找你算账
[09:50] I have a busy day ahead of me. 我还有很多事情要忙
[09:51] I should go. 我得走了
[10:29] It’s Siobhan, boss. 我是西沃恩 头儿
[10:40] – Yeah? – Heard you were in earlier. -什么事 -听说你一早就来了
[10:42] Just wondering when you’d be back in. 我就想知道你什么时候回来
[10:44] I’m drawing up the patrol schedule. 我在做巡逻表
[10:58] I’ll be back in an hour. 我一小时后回来
[11:00] Copy. See you then. 收到 一会见
[11:05] So you think Proctor killed Jason? 你觉得是普罗科特杀了杰森
[11:08] And he wanted me to know it. 他还希望我知道这事
[11:11] Just because the boy slept with his niece. 就因为那孩子睡了他侄女
[11:16] That’s a new low for Proctor. 普罗科特又突破了下限啊
[11:18] Fuck this shit. I need a motherfucking break. 我操 我他妈的要休息下
[11:21] I’ve been up for the past 72 hours 我整整七十二小时没睡
[11:24] hacking into every server I know looking for Rabbit. 黑进所有已知的服务器去找兔子
[11:27] Whatever hole that Boris Karloff motherfucker is in, 不管那个怪物藏在哪
[11:30] it is deep and dark. 肯定深邃难寻
[11:38] – Who died? – The kid, Jason. -谁死了 -那小子 杰森
[11:43] How? 怎么死的
[11:45] Proctor. 普罗科特
[11:51] Damn. 靠
[11:52] I guess we’d better get out the gloves and shovel. 看来得把手套和铲子拿出来了
[11:55] I’m not burying anyone else this month. 我这个月不想再埋人了
[11:57] Anyone really gonna mind if I bury Proctor? 有人会介意我埋掉普罗科特吗
[12:02] Proctor’s got too much juice here. 普罗科特在这势力太强
[12:05] You can’t go after a man like that head-on 你不能直接就这么干掉他
[12:08] and not expect some major blowback. 还指望自己毫发无损
[12:10] Most people are happy with one psychopath after them. 大多数人身后有一个疯子穷追不舍就够了
[12:14] You really want two? 你还想要两个
[12:16] I’ll take my chances. 我倒愿意试试
[12:19] No, that’s the con talking. 别 骗子才那么说
[12:22] I am a con. 我就是个骗子
[12:25] Well, you could’ve fooled me this morning. 你今天早上本来能骗骗我的
[12:27] What I’m saying is there’s a lot of ways to bury a man. 我是说 埋人的方法不止一个
[12:33] Especially when you’re wearing that badge. 尤其你还戴着警徽
[13:00] Got a minute? 有空吗
[13:03] Uh, I got a patrol. 我得去巡逻
[13:05] I was hoping to pick your brain a bit. 我还想着你能给点建议
[13:11] What’s up? 怎么了
[13:14] Hypothetically… 假如说
[13:16] if you were gonna take down Proctor, how would you do it? 你要拿下普罗科特 你会怎么做
[13:20] Oh, you’re gonna go after Proctor, huh? 你要追查普罗科特吗
[13:23] What exactly are you gonna take him down for? 具体点 你要以什么罪名拿下他
[13:25] Anything. 任何事
[13:27] Everything. 所有事
[13:28] Yeah, I think I’m gonna need you to be a little more specific. 我需要你再详细点
[13:30] – You know what? Forget it. – Listen, Hood. -当我没说 -听着 胡德
[13:32] Proctor’s got his fingers in everything around here– 普罗科特控制着这里的一切
[13:34] prostitution, drugs, extortion. 卖淫 毒品 敲诈
[13:36] The problem is, he’s always one step removed. 问题是他总是留了一手
[13:38] There’s no direct ties, 查不到和他的直接联系
[13:39] and he knows exactly how to walk that line. 而且他也早已轻车熟路了
[13:43] So, good luck. 所以 祝你好运
[13:44] You’ve been here a long time. 你来这很久了
[13:47] If you were sheriff, how would you do it? 如果你是警长 你会怎么做
[13:52] If I were sheriff. 如果我是警长
[13:55] If I were sheriff… 如果我是警长
[13:58] I’d start by shaking his trees. 我会先试试水
[14:03] – Which trees? – All of ’em, repeatedly, over and over -试哪些 -所有的 持续不断地
[14:07] till something we can use falls out of them. 直到有我们可以利用的信息
[14:10] – Something we can use? – Come on, Hood. -“我们”可以利用的 -得了吧 胡德
[14:13] You don’t think I’m gonna let you have all the fun, do you? 我总不能让你把好事占尽 不是吗
[14:19] All right, let’s go find a tree. 好吧 那我们去找地方试水
[14:32] Excuse me… 不好意思
[14:41] Mr. Thompson, do you know who I am? 汤普森先生 你知道我是谁吗
[14:44] – Yeah. – Good, then we can skip an introduction. -知道 -好 那就不用自我介绍了
[14:48] George Hunter has engaged the council 乔治·亨特之前介入了委员会的竞选
[14:51] in a campaign to oust Alex Longshadow 想通过不信任投票
[14:53] from the position of chief with a no-confidence vote. 以剥夺亚历克斯·朗西德的酋长一职
[14:56] However, it’s in the interests of numerous parties 但是基于多方原因
[14:58] that this vote does not pass, 投票没有通过
[15:00] and you, my friend, just became one of those parties. 而你 我的朋友 刚好成为了多方之一
[15:08] – Do you know what these are? – No. -你知道这是什么吗 -不知道
[15:10] These are the keys to your daughter’s college dormitory and dorm room. 这些是你女儿大学宿舍的钥匙
[15:15] Cora’s doing pretty well. 科拉成绩不错
[15:17] You must be proud. 你肯定很骄傲吧
[15:21] So I can count on your cooperation? 所以我能指望你合作了
[15:30] Yeah. 是的
[15:31] Good. 好
[15:33] Who’s next? 下一个是谁
[15:46] Max, dinner! 麦克斯 吃晚饭了
[15:49] Come on, Max. It’s not cereal. 来吧 麦克斯 不是麦片
[15:52] Max, I’m not kidding around. 麦克斯 我没开玩笑
[15:53] If you don’t get over here right now and eat this, 你要是再不过来把这些吃了
[15:55] I’m gonna eat this. 我就要吃了
[15:56] Max? Max? 麦克斯 麦克斯
[15:59] Max! 麦克斯
[16:00] Maxie! Max! 麦克西 麦克斯
[16:03] Breathe, Max! Max, breathe! 呼吸 麦克斯 麦克斯 呼吸啊
[16:05] Fuck! 操
[16:09] Jesus. 上帝啊
[16:12] You’ve reached Gordon Hopewell. 这里是戈登·霍普韦尔
[16:13] Please leave your name and number. 请留下你的姓名和电话
[16:15] Shit, Dad, it’s Max. 操 爸 是麦克斯
[16:16] He’s having an attack and I don’t know what to do. 他犯病了 我不知道该怎么做
[16:17] Can you call me, please? 打给我好吗
[16:19] You’ve reached Gordon Hopewell. 这里是戈登·霍普韦尔
[16:21] Please leave your name and number. 请留下你的姓名和电话
[16:27] You’ve reached Gordon Hopewell. 这里是戈登·霍普韦尔
[16:28] Please leave your name and number. 请留下你的姓名和电话
[16:35] Fuck. 操
[16:42] Emergency Services. 紧急服务
[16:44] Yeah, um, I need an ambulance. 我需要一辆救护车
[16:45] My brother’s having an attack. Please help. 我弟弟的病发作了 求你们帮帮他
[16:47] He has asthma. Can you please hurry? 他有哮喘 请快点
[16:58] 瑞文大街62号 全裸辣翅 6.95
[17:01] How we doing? 怎么样
[17:02] We’re good to go. 可以进去了
[17:03] All right, listen, any illegal activity 好的 听着 违法行为
[17:05] will be happening off the east hallway. 都在东侧走廊那边
[17:06] That is right behind the dressing areas. 就在更衣室后面
[17:09] That’s where the private rooms are, all right? 私人房间就在那里 知道吗
[17:10] So let’s split up when we get inside. 我们进去后分开行动
[17:12] Two stay in front, two hit the back. 两个待在前边 两个去后边
[17:15] Did you copy that? 收到了吗
[17:16] You’re pretty familiar with the layout. 你对这布局很熟悉嘛
[17:19] Don’t judge. Let’s go. 别评论了 走吧
[17:40] That’s my girl! 跳得漂亮
[17:50] Banshee Sheriff’s Department! 女妖镇警署
[17:53] Banshee Sheriff’s! 女妖镇警署
[17:56] I’ll hit the lights. 我去把灯关了
[17:57] Yeah, music, too. 好的 把音乐也关了
[18:02] Banshee Sheriff’s Department. 女妖镇警署
[18:04] – Everybody stay where you are. – Siobhan. -所有人都待在原地 -西沃恩
[18:06] No one’s in trouble. I just need– 没有事 我只是需要…
[18:08] dancers, please head to the back. 舞者们 请到后面来
[18:09] Patrons, gather up your stuff, start heading to the front door. 顾客们 请收拾好东西 到前门来
[18:15] All right, ladies, let’s wrap this up. 好了 女士们 结束了
[18:16] What the fuck? 搞什么
[18:17] Emmett, come get these girls out the front. 埃米特 过来把这些女孩弄到前面去
[18:19] – Do you know who owns this place? – Sure do. -你知道这地方是谁的吗 -当然知道
[18:21] Then you know it’s off-limits to the cops. 那你也应该知道这里警察不能动
[18:22] Yeah, not anymore. 是啊 现在不是了
[18:23] You have no idea– 你完全不清楚…
[18:26] You tell Proctor nothing’s off-limits to me anymore. 告诉普罗科特现在没有我不能动的地方
[18:31] Really? 有必要吗
[18:35] What’d you say your name was? 你说你叫什么
[18:37] Passion. 激情
[18:41] Passion. 激情
[18:43] All right, Banshee Sheriff– 好了 女妖镇警…
[18:52] You two, out the front now. 你们俩 现在到前面去
[19:06] Picked a bad night, Gordon. 今晚不该来啊 戈登
[19:08] We’re busting the place for prostitution. 我们在突击搜查这地方的卖淫现象
[19:10] Well, that’s crack detective work, Sheriff. 这可是个糟糕的行动 警长
[19:13] I mean, it’s only Banshee’s worst-kept secret. 我是说 女妖镇的人都知道
[19:19] Wait five minutes and go out the back. No one will see you. 等五分钟然后从后面走 没人会看见你的
[19:22] Oh, what, are you doing me favors now? 怎么着 你这是在帮我忙吗
[19:24] Well, fuck you. I don’t need your fucking favors. 去你妈的 我才不需要你他妈帮我
[19:26] Hey, trust me, asshole. It’s not for you. 相信我 混蛋 这不是为了你
[19:27] Yeah, fuck you. 是啊 去你妈的
[19:30] You ride into town 你来到这里
[19:31] and this fucking tidal wave of shit 也带来了像瘟疫一样
[19:33] follows you like a fucking plague. 一波又一波的狗屎事
[19:39] Are you fucking my wife? 你是不是上了我老婆
[19:44] – No. – Bullshit. -没有 -胡说
[19:46] Get the fuck out of here, Gordon. 滚出去吧 戈登
[19:54] You finished? 你闹够了吗
[19:58] You fuckin’– 你他妈…
[20:01] Fuck! 操
[20:10] Come on, let’s get you out of here. 走吧 把你弄出去
[20:18] What is this? Come on! 怎么回事 别这样
[20:20] Come on, get off him! 别这样 放开他
[20:22] Come on. Lucas, Lucas. 别这样 卢卡斯 卢卡斯
[20:24] – Fuckin’ piece of shit! – God, cool off! -狗屎 -天啊 冷静点
[20:26] Jesus Christ, what is this, huh? 老天 怎么回事
[20:29] You all right? 你没事吧
[20:39] You wanna tell me why I just broke up a fight 你要不要告诉我为什么
[20:41] between the sheriff and the mayor? 我刚刚阻止了警长和市长打架
[20:43] – It’s complicated. – You can talk to me, all right? -这很复杂 -你可以告诉我 好吗
[20:47] And not just because we’re sleep– 不只是因为我们睡…
[20:48] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[21:01] Dr. Valerian to OR1. 瓦莱里安医生请到一号手术室
[21:04] Dr. Valerian to OR1. 瓦莱里安医生请到一号手术室
[21:21] It’s okay, I’m here. 没事了 我来了
[21:42] Believe in me, in a situation like this, 相信我 像这样的情况
[21:44] we’re just trying our best to cover all the bases. 我们只是尽量做到滴水不漏
[21:46] I wouldn’t take it personally. 不是针对个人
[21:49] Just gonna ask you a couple of questions. 只是问几个问题
[21:51] Shouldn’t take too long. 不会太久
[21:52] Sorry, just to clarify, 抱歉 阐明一下
[21:52] where did you say you went to law school? 你说你去哪儿上的法学院
[21:54] Did you see somebody pay me to stick his dick in my ass? 你看到有人把他的老二插进我身体里给我钱了吗
[21:56] – No. – No, thank God. -没有 -没有 谢天谢地
[21:58] So, what do I know about a fucking prostitution ring? 所以我他妈怎么知道什么淫窝的事
[22:00] All right, so let me just confirm, 好吧 确认一下
[22:01] your name is Platinum? 你的名字是普莱特恩
[22:03] Platinumm. Two Ms. Platinumm. 普莱特恩恩 两个恩 普莱特恩恩
[22:05] – Platinumm. – Like, “Mm, she looked good.” -普莱特恩恩 -比如说”恩恩 她看起来不错”
[22:08] Half of them claimed they didn’t know anything 一半人声称她们不知道
[22:09] about organized prostitution. 组织卖淫的事
[22:11] They got paid to dance. That’s it. 有人花钱请她们来跳舞 就这样
[22:13] Jesus Christ. 老天
[22:14] The smart ones won’t even admit to that until they lawyer up. 聪明的在律师到场前连这个都不承认
[22:17] We caught some of them in the act. 我们抓到几个现行的
[22:19] Well, they say they were acting alone. 可她们都说是单独行动
[22:20] They claim Proctor didn’t know 她们说普罗科特
[22:21] – anything about it. – This is fucking ridiculous. -什么都不知道 -简直扯淡
[22:23] Yes, it is, and that’s why they call it police work. 是的 所以这才是警察的工作
[22:38] You okay? 你没事吧
[22:42] I’m great. 我很好
[22:45] All right, one of the girls is asking for you. 有个抓来的女孩要见你
[22:50] Excuse me, I’m looking for my son, Max Hopewell. 你好 我找我儿子麦克斯·霍普韦尔
[22:53] Someone downstairs said he was up here. 楼下的人说他在这里
[22:54] – Max… – Hopewell. He has asthma and he– -麦克斯 -霍普韦尔 他有哮喘而且
[22:57] Are– are you all right? 你 你没事吧
[23:03] Never mind. 算了
[23:09] Where is he? 他在哪里
[23:11] He’s with the doctor now. 现在跟医生在一起
[23:14] Deva, what happened? 蒂法 怎么回事
[23:17] – Deva– – Where were you? -蒂法 -你去哪里了
[23:19] – I was working. – Bullshit, I called your office. -我上班呢 -扯淡 我往你办公室打电话了
[23:21] He could have fucking died, Dad. 他差点就死了 爸爸
[23:22] – I’m sorry, Deva. – I don’t give a shit if you’re sorry. -抱歉 蒂法 -我才不管你抱不抱歉
[23:25] Jesus fucking Christ, Dad. 老天哪 爸爸
[23:26] Do you even see how fucked up you are? 你看看你现在什么鬼样子
[23:28] – It’s all right. I just– – No, it’s not all right. -没事的 我… -不 谁说没事
[23:30] Nothing about this is all right. 明明就有事
[23:32] We are so fucked. This whole family is so fucked. 我们真是一塌糊涂 我们家就是一塌糊涂
[23:36] – Deva– – Get off me! -蒂法 -不要管我
[23:38] Gordon, let her go. 戈登 让她去吧
[23:42] She called you. 她给你打的电话
[23:48] – Look, tonight was– – Gordon, -听我说 今晚… -戈登
[23:50] you don’t have to explain yourself. 不用解释
[23:52] Least of all to me. 至少不用跟我解释
[23:54] – Mr. and Mrs. Hopewell? – Yes. -霍普韦尔先生和夫人 -是的
[23:55] Dr. Kessler, I’m the resident on duty. 我是今晚的值班医生凯斯勒
[23:58] – How is he? – Max is stable. -他怎么样了 -麦克斯现在情况稳定
[23:59] He suffered from an acute attack. 他是急性哮喘发作
[24:01] How? 怎么会呢
[24:02] We’re really good about his meds 我们一直让他按时吃药
[24:04] and he always has his inhaler nearby. 他的呼吸器也一直带在身边
[24:06] Nobody did anything wrong. 不是任何人的错
[24:08] His condition is deteriorating. 是因为他的病情在恶化
[24:10] His medicine is no longer as effective. 所以以前的药效果有限了
[24:12] It looks like you already talked to Max’s pulmonologist 看起来你们已经跟麦克斯的肺病主治医生谈过
[24:14] – about leukotriene modifiers… – Yeah. -使用白三烯调节剂的事了 -对
[24:16] – …beta agonists– – Yeah, yeah, we thought– -乙型激动剂 -对 是的 我们以为
[24:19] we thought we had more time before all that was necessary. 我们本以为现在还没必要用那个
[24:23] You need to talk to his doctor. 你们还是跟他的主治医生谈谈吧
[24:25] I’m gonna go check on Max. I’ll be right back. 我先去看看麦克斯的情况 马上回来
[24:37] Mr. Proctor. 普罗科特先生
[24:39] Sheamus, please explain to me why we’re closed. 希莫斯 请你解释一下我们为什么关门了
[24:42] They came in here, they busted everybody, 他们进来坏了大家的兴致
[24:44] and they took our girls. 然后把姑娘们都带走了
[24:46] That’s basically what happened. 基本就是这么个情况
[24:49] Very unfortunate. 真是太不走运了
[24:50] Obviously not your fault. 很明显不是你的错
[24:52] Just give me the arrest warrant. 把逮捕令给我
[24:53] I’ll take it up with my lawyers. 我拿去让律师处理就行
[24:57] – The warrant? – Yeah, the arrest warrant. -什么逮捕令 -就是逮捕令啊
[25:00] I’m sure you didn’t let a bunch 你不是没看到逮捕令
[25:01] of cops come in here and shut down my business 就让一群警察进来
[25:02] without a legal arrest warrant. 砸了我的场子吧
[25:04] They just came through the front door locked and loaded. 他们就从正门进来然后关门抓人了
[25:07] What do you expect me to do? 你想让我怎么办
[25:19] What I expect you to do is what I pay you to do. 我想让你做的是拿钱办事
[25:23] Keep my club open. 让我的俱乐部正常营业
[25:26] Got that? 明白了吗
[25:41] Now clean this place up. 把这里收拾干净
[25:43] I want it open by tomorrow 明天中午之前
[25:45] for lunch. 必须开门营业
[25:55] I don’t know what we’re gonna do about this. 我也不知道该怎么办了
[25:58] We’re gonna talk to the insurance company again. 我们再去跟保险公司谈谈
[26:00] They’ve gotta be willing to pay for more. 他们一定会愿意再出一部分钱的
[26:02] They say that Max’s asthma has a chronic condition limit, 保险公司的人说麦克斯是慢性哮喘
[26:05] and if they don’t think the asthma’s gonna get any better, 如果他们看不到好转的迹象
[26:07] then they’re not gonna approve new treatment. 是不会赞成新的治疗方法的
[26:14] We’re just gonna have to pay for the treatments ourselves. 那我们就得自己出钱来治了
[26:16] Where are we gonna get cash like that? 我们去哪里弄那么多现金
[26:23] God damn it, how did I let things get this screwed up? 天哪 我怎么会让事情发展到这个地步
[26:36] You’re a good father, Gordon. 你是个好父亲 戈登
[26:50] They’re not gonna say anything about Proctor. 她们是不会说事情跟普罗科特有关的
[26:53] They’re more scared of him than you. 与你相比 她们更害怕他
[26:55] And you’re not? 你就不害怕吗
[26:57] Proctor owns this whole town. 这个镇就是普罗科特的
[26:59] He doesn’t own me. 我可不是他的
[27:01] How about you? 你呢
[27:08] No one owns me. 我是我自己的
[27:12] Okay. 好吧
[27:14] So, what do you got? 你想跟我说什么
[27:32] So… 说吧
[27:35] I see him three to four times a week. 我每周见他三四次
[27:37] – He pays you? – Mm-hmm, but he calls them gifts. -他付给你钱吗 -嗯 但他称之为礼物
[27:42] And what would he do if you said no? 如果你拒绝他会怎样
[27:44] He’d get me fired from the club and I need the money. 他会把我从俱乐部开除 我需要那些钱
[27:48] So, what do you want to tell me? 那么 你想告诉我些什么
[27:50] If I gave you something on Proctor, 要是我告诉你一些关于普罗科特的事
[27:53] would you put him away? 你会把他送进监狱吗
[27:55] Could you even put him away? 你到底能不能把他关起来
[27:57] Depends what it is. 要看是什么事了
[27:59] – Would I have to testify? – Depends what it is. -需要我去指证吗 -要看是什么事了
[28:00] Well, I won’t testify, and you have to promise me– 我不能指证 你得向我保证
[28:03] I can’t promise you anything until I know what you’ve got. 我没法保证 我都不知道你要说什么
[28:04] And he can’t know it’s me. 不能让他知道是我说的
[28:06] Listen, I got a jail full of whores I can do this with. 听着 我有一监狱的婊子可以审
[28:08] And I have a– 我有一个…
[28:10] I have a son. 我有个儿子
[28:15] Fuck. 真见鬼
[28:16] Listen, if what you’ve got is big enough to put Proctor away, 要是你掌握的消息足以把他送进监狱
[28:18] I’ll do everything I can to keep you out of it. 我会尽我所能让你置身事外
[28:20] That’s as close to a promise as you’re gonna get right now. 这是我能给你的 最接近保证的话
[28:25] No? 够吗
[28:27] There was this guy I used to see. 以前我经常跟一个男人见面
[28:30] A client. 一个客人
[28:33] He used to drive trucks for Proctor, 他以前是给普罗科特开卡车的
[28:35] running X into Philly. 往费城运送快乐丸
[28:36] Ecstasy? 摇头丸
[28:37] He said Proctor has this place where they do it all– 他说普罗科特有个专门做这个的地方
[28:39] cook it, pack it, and ship it off. 制作 包装 运输
[28:41] You know his name? 你知道他叫什么吗
[28:45] Matt Sharp. 马特·夏普
[28:49] Where do I find him? 去哪能找到他
[28:53] I’m looking for Matt Sharp. 我来找马特·夏普
[28:55] I’m Sharp. 我就是夏普[与俚语骗子同音]
[28:58] Irony. Nice. 挺讽刺 不错
[29:01] I need to talk to you for a minute. 我要跟你谈一下
[29:02] I’m on the clock, Sheriff. 我忙得很 警长
[29:04] I don’t know if you heard, but the market’s down, 不知道你听说了没有 经济下滑了
[29:08] unemployment’s at 9%. 失业率是百分之九
[29:11] You wouldn’t want to keep an honest man 你也不想耽误一个老实人
[29:12] from making a buck, would ya? 赚点小钱吧 对吧
[29:14] An honest man, no. 真是老实人 当然不会
[29:16] You? Eh, I could give a shit. 对你 爱咋咋地
[29:18] Listen, guys, we just got a couple of questions for you. 伙计们 我们只是要问你们一些问题
[29:21] You’re gonna want to put that down. 你把那东西放下
[29:23] Are you one of those affirmative action hires? 你是因为平权法案才被雇用的吧
[29:25] How do you like sitting in the front seat versus the back? 终于从后座挪到了前座感觉如何
[29:27] Not as good as it’ll feel 那感觉远不及
[29:28] when I put my boot up your ass and out your mouth. 我用靴子把你菊花捅爆来得爽
[29:30] Hey, we’re just messing around. 我们只是闹着玩的
[29:32] We didn’t mean nothing by it. 没什么别的意思
[29:33] Yeah, spic, slope, 是啊 不管是西班牙佬 亚洲人
[29:35] coon, kike, faggot. 黑鬼 犹太人 还是同性恋
[29:37] Soon as you put the uniform on, we dislike you all the same. 只要一穿上警服 我们都一样讨厌
[29:41] Yo, I recognize this dude. 我认得这家伙
[29:43] You’re that football player, right? 你是个足球运动员 对吧
[29:45] Real big deal in college. 大学时候还是个人物呢
[29:47] Running back. 是个跑卫[橄榄球术语]
[29:48] Yeah, what happened? Did you quit? 是啊 怎么回事 你退出了
[29:50] Or did somebody figure out 还是有人发现
[29:51] that a nigger running like he stole something ain’t nothing new? 跑得像偷完东西一样快的黑鬼遍地都是
[29:57] Emmett, be cool, all right? 埃米特 冷静点 好吗
[30:00] Emmett? 埃米特
[30:04] – I’m cool. – All right. -我没事 -很好
[30:07] Don’t hold back on my account. 可别因为我忍着
[30:09] A verbal taunt does not fulfill the protocol for self-defense, 语言嘲讽还不符合自卫协议 警长
[30:11] Sheriff, only a life-threatening act. 危及到生命的行为才算
[30:13] And these little men aren’t what I’d consider to be threatening. 这些小猴崽子们对我来说可算不上威胁
[30:17] Fuck you, O.J. 去你妈的 果汁先生
[30:21] I do believe I now feel threatened. 我似乎感受到了威胁
[30:23] I would. 理解
[30:30] Don’t you fucking move. 你他妈敢动下试试
[30:47] You okay, Brock? 你还好吗 布罗克
[30:49] No! 不好
[30:51] Emmett, you need a hand? 埃米特 需要帮忙吗
[30:53] Oh, fuck. 他妈的
[30:59] Emmett! 埃米特
[31:13] – You all right? – Yeah. -你还好吧 -没事
[31:24] Slow down, Sharp. 慢点 夏普
[31:26] What do you want, cop? 你想怎么样 条子
[31:27] You’re gonna tell me about Proctor’s ecstasy operation. 我要你告诉我普罗科特经营摇头丸的事
[31:33] I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. 我不知道你他妈在说什么
[31:36] Okay. 好吧
[31:39] Let me get you started. 我帮你开个头吧
[31:41] You were a driver. 你以前是个司机
[31:43] You did runs from Banshee… 你从女妖镇出发…
[31:47] …to Philly. 送货到费城
[31:49] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
[31:50] Well, that’s none of your business. 这就不关你的事了
[31:53] You think I’m gonna roll on someone like Proctor ’cause of you? 你觉得我会为了你 背叛普罗科特那种人吗
[31:59] Go ahead, arrest me. 来啊 逮捕我
[32:00] At least in jail I got my health. 至少在监狱里我还有健康
[32:02] Yeah, but right now… I got your arm. 但现在… 你的胳膊是我的了
[32:06] Stop! 够了
[32:07] – So tell me how it works. – Fuck you. -告诉我怎么运作的 -去死吧
[32:10] Okay. 我说
[32:11] – I was just a driver. – Yeah, we covered that. -我只是个司机 -这个我们知道
[32:13] Now, how did it work? 快说怎么运作的
[32:16] It was always at night. 通常是在晚上
[32:17] I’d pick up the trucks from the factory, 我从工厂取出卡车
[32:19] get ’em loaded, and then drive from Banshee towards Philly. 装满货后从女妖镇开往费城
[32:22] And? 然后呢
[32:24] All right. I’d have an address. 我说 我会拿到一个地址
[32:26] Usually like some parking lot. 停车场之类的地方
[32:29] I’d leave the truck with the keys in the cab and then walk away. 我把钥匙留在车里然后离开
[32:31] – And who took the trucks from there? – I never saw anyone. -谁会从那儿取车 -我没见到过人
[32:34] The whole system’s rigged with cutouts 整个过程都有保险措施
[32:35] so no one knew more than they had to. 每个人只知道自己的任务部分
[32:37] But you got your orders from Proctor, right? 命令是普罗科特给你的 对吗
[32:39] I never even met him. 我从没见过他
[32:40] Don’t fuck with me, Sharp. 别跟我耍花招 夏普
[32:42] Fuck, I’m not! I told you, I don’t know shit! 操 我没有 我说了我屁都不知道
[32:45] I can’t argue with that. 看来是真话
[32:47] But you do know where the factory is. 但你知道工厂在哪儿
[32:51] Oh, fuck, man. 我操
[32:53] Near the brick factory on Havershaw. 在海弗肖的制砖厂附近
[32:57] Thanks. 谢了
[33:07] We’re out. 走吧
[33:35] Well, look what the parole officer dragged in. 瞧瞧 所谓的假释官干了什么好事
[33:40] I missed you. 我很想你
[33:41] Oh, honey, I know. 亲爱的 我知道
[33:43] But I come bearing gifts. 我带了礼物
[33:51] Your cut from the truck job. 劫车那票你的分红
[33:54] It’s hardly retirement money… 虽然不配当你的退休金…
[34:02] – You ain’t gonna count it? – I already know it won’t be enough. -你都不数一下吗 -反正我知道不够
[34:05] Mm, you’re telling me. 这还用说
[34:11] Enough for what? 干什么不够
[34:12] I need to do another one. 我还得干一票
[34:19] And I need to stop risking my fine ass 老娘可不想为了几个奶粉钱
[34:20] over motherfucking milk money. 再赌上我的小命
[34:22] – This one’s different. – Oh, this one’s different? -这次不一样 -是吗 这次不一样啊
[34:27] Then I’ll gather the troops. 那我回去召集大伙儿
[34:30] It’s gotta be just you and me. 这次只有你和我
[34:34] Now, we all agreed we were gonna do this together. 我们都说好了 有钱一起赚
[34:37] Moonlighting ain’t my style. 偷偷摸摸可不是我的风格
[34:39] – I need this, Job. – Join the motherfucking club. -我需要钱 贾伯 -那他妈加入组织啊
[34:42] It’s not for me. 不是为了我
[34:46] My son is sick. 我儿子病了
[34:58] Who do I have to shoot to get a motherfucking menu in here? 老娘要等多久才有人送张菜单来
[35:26] Doesn’t look very secure for a drug lot. 作为藏毒点来说 不算安全啊
[35:29] Yeah, that’s what someone wants you to think. 他们就是故意让人这么想
[35:31] They got cameras covering the perimeter there, there. 他们在边界都装了摄像头 那儿和那儿
[35:35] 17-gauge wire along the fence line. 沿着警戒线铺设了规格17的电网
[35:38] It’s electrified. 是通电的
[35:40] And they got motion sensors in the back. 工厂后面还有感应器
[35:45] You can tell all that from here? 离这么远你都能知道
[35:48] Yeah, more or less. 差不多吧
[35:50] Well, we’re gonna need some time to get a warrant. 我们需要点时间拿到搜查令
[35:52] What do you want to do? 你准备怎么做
[35:55] Let’s find out who owns the place. 先查出这儿归谁管
[35:57] Oh, you mean do some actual police work. Sounds good. 你这是要干警察的正事 听起来不错
[36:14] Throughout our history 纵观历史
[36:16] we have stood behind brave leaders 我们一直站在英勇的首领背后
[36:18] who protected our culture and traditions 他们保护了我们的文化与传统
[36:21] from a world that would see us gone. 不让它们消失于这个世界
[36:24] Alex Longshadow comes from a line of great Kinaho chiefs. 亚历克斯·朗西德来自伟大的奇诺酋长家族
[36:28] No one has done more for their people 本杰明·朗西德为部落做出的贡献
[36:30] than Benjamin Longshadow… 至今无人能及
[36:33] which is why it saddens me that it has come to this. 所以走到现在这一步 我很痛心
[36:38] Alex simply lacks the wisdom and experience 亚历克斯缺乏足够的智慧和经验
[36:41] to lead the Kinaho tribe in these complicated times. 无法在复杂的时代带领奇诺部落
[36:50] That is why it is with a heavy heart 所以 我怀着沉痛的心情
[36:52] that I call for this vote of no confidence 呼吁在座各位投票罢免
[36:54] in Alex Longshadow as tribal chief. 亚历克斯·朗西德酋长一职
[36:59] All in favor, raise their hand and say, “Aye.” 赞成的人请举手 跟我说”是”
[37:17] Thompson, you’re gonna let some thug scare you away 汤普森 因为一介流氓的恐吓
[37:21] from the ideals of your ancestors? 你就要背弃祖先的理想吗
[37:25] Maybe we were too harsh in our judgment. 也许我们都太过草率了
[37:29] Alex is young and ambitious. 亚历克斯年轻又有胆识
[37:33] Young blood may be just what this tribe needs. 也许我们部落正需要注入年轻血液
[37:42] You have corrupted this council and shamed yourself 你让委员会堕落了 也让自己蒙了羞
[37:46] as well as your father. 更丢了你父亲的脸
[37:49] You gonna adjourn this meeting, or what? 你到底要不要休会
[38:09] What’d you do to those guys, anyway? 你究竟对他们做了些什么
[38:12] Your father was a man of great wisdom. 你父亲是个有大智慧的人
[38:14] He knew, like you now know, 他早就知道 你现在也懂了
[38:16] that sometimes the way over a mountain 有时 越过高山的唯一方法
[38:19] is through it. 就是穿过它
[38:21] And… 至于
[38:23] going through the mountain… 怎么横穿过去
[38:26] well… 这个…
[38:29] that’s my specialty. 是我的专长
[38:33] Be well, Chief Longshadow. 好好保重 朗西德酋长
[38:42] Property report lists the owner 不动产登记册上注明
[38:43] of the warehouse and land as Wildflower, LLC. 仓库土地的所有人是”不羁花”公司
[38:46] It’s probably a shell company. 可能是个空壳公司
[38:47] Proctor’s name is nowhere near it. 普罗科特的名字跟这公司一点关联都没有
[38:49] We’d pretty much have to catch Proctor 要想给普罗科特定制毒罪名
[38:50] in the warehouse personally cooking up a batch of ecstasy 我们必须得在他亲自做摇头丸的时候
[38:52] in order to make the drug charges stick. 抓他个正着
[38:54] Doesn’t mean we can’t shut the place down. 但我们可以让这地方关门
[38:55] Proctor’ll have another one up and running in a week. 普罗科特一周内就可以再找个地方继续干
[38:59] You want me to see what I can find on the shell company? 要我查查这家空壳公司吗
[39:02] Uh, yeah. Might as well. 好啊 查查吧
[39:05] Hey, Emmett… 对了 埃米特
[39:08] sorry about what happened yesterday. 昨天的事 很抱歉
[39:11] You know, the shit at the junkyard. 废品处理厂那场混乱
[39:13] You know, every time I think I’m immune to that stuff… 每次我都觉得已经对那种话免疫了
[39:17] I can only turn the other cheek for so many times. 但我总会一次次地重蹈覆辙
[39:20] But it gave me a chance 不过这倒也让我
[39:21] to be a good Christian and kick some butt. 可以深明基督教义 惩恶除奸一下
[39:24] And how were you a good Christian? 这怎么会让你深明基督教义
[39:29] I forgave them afterwards. 揍完之后我会宽恕他们
[39:56] Back to square one. 又回到原点了
[39:57] Is there some reason you need to arrest Proctor today? 你有什么特别的原因 必须今天逮捕普罗科特吗
[40:04] Proctor does whatever he wants to whoever he wants. 普罗科特对所有人都为所欲为
[40:08] Every day that list gets a little bit longer. 他犯的事儿日渐增多 罄竹难书
[40:11] Been like that since before you got here. 早在你来之前他就这样了
[40:13] That doesn’t mean it stays the same way. 这不代表他可以一直这样下去
[40:26] Don’t you fucking move. 你他妈动一下试试
[40:28] Hands behind your back. 手背后
[40:29] Hands behind your back. Do it! 手背后 快点
[40:32] – Who’s left in the warehouse? – Nobody. -仓库里还有谁 -没人了
[40:34] Do you know whose shit you’re stealing? 你知道你偷的是谁的东西吗
[40:37] Who says we’re stealing it? 谁说我们要偷了
[40:40] Listen, there’s a right way and a wrong way to get Proctor. 听我说 抓普罗科特的方法也有对错之分
[40:46] So, you can drive this? 你会开这个吗
[40:47] Shit, back in the day, 靠 想当年
[40:48] I used to run a big rig cross-country in 92 hours. 我曾在四天内开着一艘大渔船穿越全国
[40:52] Well, shit’s changed since World War I, Sugar. 一战之后世界变了很多 糖果
[40:53] You know, I really was hoping that he’d run your ass over. 我真希望刚刚他能一轮子轧死你
[40:59] You sure you want to do this? 你确定要这么做吗
[41:01] Go up against Proctor like this? 这样跟普罗科特对着干
[41:05] You got your issues with Proctor, I got mine. 你跟普罗科特有过节 我也有
[41:10] This is a war. This isn’t about one battle. 这是一场战争 不只是一次战役
[41:13] You wanna win this thing? 你想赢吗
[41:15] Just settle in, be patient. 那就先适应形势 耐心点
[41:19] You’re right. 你说得对
[41:25] Damn. 靠
[41:28] Is he drunk? 他醉了吗
[41:35] Yeah, it’s simple. 看 很简单的
[41:42] – You take care of the cameras? – Don’t insult me, baby. -你负责摄像机 -别看不起我 宝贝儿
[41:45] All right, boys. 好了 兄弟们
[41:46] Now, this is gonna hurt a little bit. 小心 可能会有点疼
[42:22] Whoo! God damn! 太爽了
[42:23] Man, that’s something you don’t get to do every day. 这种事可不是天天能做的
[42:27] – That gonna be enough? – That’s what the man said. -够了吗 -他说够了
[42:30] Look, you gonna give us enough time 你会给我们足够的时间
[42:31] to clear our asses outta here? 收拾好东西走人吧
[42:33] What, you think we gonna light a long fuse and run? 怎么 你想点根长长的导火线再跑吗
[42:36] This ain’t a fuckin’ Road Runner cartoon. 这他妈又不是在演”小鸡快跑”
[42:38] Sugar! 糖果
[43:05] Boom, motherfucker. 砰 去你妈的
[43:19] What happened? 怎么回事
[43:22] I don’t know. 不知道
[43:25] Are you dialing the right number? 你按对键了吗
[43:26] Yes, I’m dialing the right– 当然了 我按的是对…
[43:29] Fuck! 操
[43:30] Bet you wish you had a long fuse and a match right about now. 你现在肯定后悔当时没用长长的导火线和火柴
[43:34] Fuck you, Sugar. 去你的 糖果
[43:35] Maybe it’s a loose– 这是不是哑弹…
[44:04] Damn. 靠
[44:11] Supposed to just blow the lab, 原计划是把实验室炸掉
[44:14] not put a goddamn crater in the earth. 不是在地球上开个坑
[44:17] Now tell me that don’t fill you with a warm, tingling feeling inside. 你敢说刚刚你的内心没有暖暖的刺痛感吗
[44:24] It’s a start. 开始了
[44:26] I can’t hear a thing. 我听不到声音了
[44:28] That’s ’cause you old and deaf. 因为你本来就又老又聋
[44:29] Don’t put that shit on me. 别把屎盆子扣我头上
[44:31] – What? – “What”? -什么 -“什么”
[44:48] You know, when you first got here, 说实话 你刚到这里的时候
[44:51] I didn’t think you were much of a cop. 我觉得你根本不像警察
[44:53] Yet you hid it so well. 那你掩饰得挺好的
[44:54] Oh, I still don’t think you’re much of a cop. 我现在也不觉得你像警察
[44:56] But I think you’re serious about getting Proctor, 但我觉得你是真想扳倒普罗科特
[44:59] and this town’s been waiting for somebody to do that for a long, long time. 这个镇子一直在等待你这样的人 等了很久
[45:02] And I was hoping it was gonna be me. 我本来希望这个人会是我
[45:07] But what I’m saying is I don’t mind that it’s you. 不过是你的话 我也不介意
[45:18] – That must’ve hurt. – Like a prostate exam. -心酸吧 -像检查前列腺一样酸
黑吃黑

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme