时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[00:11] | It’s probably time for me to be moving on. | 或许我该向前看了 |
[00:16] | Where would you go? | 你要去哪儿 |
[00:17] | What would you do? | 要做什么 |
[00:20] | Best thing I can do for you is to leave. | 我能为你做的最好的事 就是离开 |
[00:25] | Bad shit happens to people standing too close to you. | 靠你太近的人都没有好下场 |
[00:39] | The rules are different out here. | 但在这里 规矩不一样 |
[00:40] | No, same rules. | 不 规矩一样 |
[00:42] | Same rules they had since the first man picked up the first stick | 从第一个人类拿起第一根棍子 |
[00:45] | and beat the second man’s ass with it. | 殴打另外一个人类起 从未变过 |
[00:49] | People like you and me, | 像你我这样的人 |
[00:51] | we don’t need bars. | 不需要监狱 |
[00:54] | We build our own cells. | 我们会给自己造牢房 |
[01:01] | Every time I think I know the way forward, | 每当我以为自己看到前进的路时 |
[01:04] | something just kicks me back on my ass. | 就会因一些事退回原点 |
[01:07] | I don’t know what’s coming next, but it’s coming. | 我不知道将会发生什么 但一定会发生 |
[01:12] | 欢迎来到女妖镇 请谨慎驾驶 | |
[02:44] | Who the hell left this here? | 哪个混蛋把车停在这 |
[02:45] | It’s not from around here, I can tell you that. | 肯定是外地来的 我可以这么说 |
[03:01] | Big shot thinks he’s got a fancy freakin’ car | 那位大人物觉得有辆好车 |
[03:03] | and he can block the pump. | 就能把车堵在加油机前面吗 |
[03:05] | It’s like he’s telling the world he’s hot shit. | 这是要告诉全世界他很牛逼啊 |
[03:11] | This is one fine-ass machine. | 这台车真不赖 |
[03:19] | – I have to piss. – Do it quickly. | -我要撒尿 -动作快点 |
[03:21] | We’re on a schedule. | 我们还要赶路 |
[03:31] | Must have cost a fucking fortune. | 这车绝逼花了很多钱 |
[03:35] | What’s the matter? It ain’t gonna bite you. | 怎么了 它又不会咬你 |
[03:52] | My apologies, gentlemen. | 抱歉 先生们 |
[03:54] | I’ll just get that out of your way. | 我立刻把车开走 |
[03:56] | Oh, shit. It’s 007. | 操 还是个007英国佬[英国间谍电影] |
[03:58] | Nah, it’s Austin Powers. | 不 顶多是个”王牌大贱谍”[搞笑片] |
[04:00] | Well, 00-homo, why don’t you take your ride | 英国基佬 快开上你这玩意 |
[04:02] | and get back to your own fucking country? | 滚回你自己的狗屁国家去吧 |
[04:08] | You know, you shouldn’t be smoking at a petrol station. | 其实吧 加油站是不允许吸烟的 |
[04:14] | Safety first, fun later. | 安全第一 享乐第二 |
[04:17] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 你他妈以为自己是谁啊 |
[05:12] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[05:23] | Alex Longshadow. What brings you around? | 亚历克斯·朗西德 什么风把你吹来了 |
[05:30] | Anything you want to say, you can say in front of her. | 有什么话 都可以当着她面说 |
[05:32] | George Hunter wants me out as Chief. | 乔治·亨特想把我赶下酋长的位子 |
[05:36] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:37] | And they have the votes to unseat me. | 然后他们手里的选票 足以罢免我 |
[05:39] | Sounds to me you have a real problem there. | 在我听来 你似乎有大麻烦了 |
[05:41] | If Hunter becomes Chief, | 如果亨特成了酋长 |
[05:43] | you can kiss any piece of that casino good-bye. | 你就得和那赌场的一切吻别了 |
[05:45] | Hunter won’t let you near it. | 亨特不会让你靠近赌场的 |
[05:46] | Yeah, well, you always said that you wouldn’t either. | 是啊 不过你曾说过你也不会靠近 |
[05:49] | I’m young, as you so enjoy pointing out. | 我还年轻 你也经常强调这一点 |
[05:53] | My mind can change. | 我可以改变主意 |
[05:58] | – Get me the list. – List? What list? | -给我名单 -名单 什么名单 |
[06:01] | Of the council members who will vote against you. | 会投票发对你的部落委员名单 |
[06:04] | – They meet next week. – That’s plenty of time. | -他们下周开会 -时间足够了 |
[06:07] | – Okay. Thank you. – No, don’t thank me. | -好吧 谢谢你 -不用谢我 |
[06:11] | After all, we’re partners. | 毕竟 我们是伙伴 |
[06:26] | – Partners. – Yeah. | -伙伴 -没错 |
[06:43] | Hey. | 拿着 |
[06:45] | The new you. | 你的新身份 |
[06:49] | Passports, credit cards, IDs, the works. | 护照 信用卡 身份证 全都在这 |
[06:54] | – Buddy, buddy, buddy! – All right, all right. | -好兄弟 好兄弟 -行了行了 |
[06:57] | Oh, man. | 多亏你了 兄弟 |
[07:00] | Just keep it safe, okay? | 好好保管 知道吗 |
[07:02] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[07:03] | – Don’t fuck around with it. – Thanks, man. | -别拿着到处炫耀 -谢了 兄弟 |
[07:06] | Don’t thank me. Thank Job. | 别谢我 要谢的是贾伯 |
[07:17] | Sorry, friend. We don’t open till noon. | 抱歉 朋友 我们中午才开张 |
[07:28] | Gentlemen, I’ll have what my young friend Jason is having. | 先生们 就给我来点这位小兄弟要吃的吧 |
[07:33] | Hello, Jason. | 你好啊 杰森 |
[07:36] | Um, I said we’re not open. | 我说了 我们没开张 |
[07:47] | Where’s the money, Jason? | 钱在哪 杰森 |
[07:49] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:51] | – You know who I am, right? – Yeah. | -你知道我是谁 对吧 -是的 |
[07:54] | Then you know I mean it when I tell you | 那你就听好我这句话 |
[07:56] | this is the last time I’m going to ask. | 这是我最后一次问你 |
[08:00] | Where’s the fucking money? | 钱他妈在哪 |
[08:01] | Hey, Sugar. | 糖果 |
[08:03] | Don’t you have some sort of house rule about guns? | 你们酒吧有没有什么关于枪的规矩 |
[08:06] | – Yeah, no guns. – Right. | -有 酒吧里不准带枪 -那就对了 |
[08:10] | You hear that, Clover? No guns allowed. | 听见没 克罗夫 不准带枪 |
[08:14] | Well, then, | 那好吧 |
[08:16] | I think we might have a problem. | 看来我们有麻烦了 |
[08:31] | Hey, Hood! | 接着 胡德 |
[08:42] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[08:52] | What money? | 他说什么钱 |
[08:56] | Why is the casino so important to you? | 为什么赌场对你那么重要 |
[08:59] | I mean, you’ve got all these other businesses. | 反正你也有那么多其他业务 |
[09:01] | Just seems like a lot of trouble. | 赌场似乎只会给你带来麻烦 |
[09:03] | I have no illusions about what I am. | 我很有自知之明 |
[09:05] | These other businesses, | 所谓的其他业务 |
[09:07] | they’ll either kill me or I die with them. | 要么会害死我 要么跟我一起消失 |
[09:09] | Either way, I leave nothing behind. | 不管怎样 我留不下什么遗产 |
[09:11] | And since I have no children… | 而且我没有子女 |
[09:17] | So the casino, being protected from local law enforcement, | 这个赌场受到当地执法部门的保护 |
[09:21] | offers me the shelter I need to do something legitimate. | 可以为我做的某些合法经营提供庇护 |
[09:24] | You know, something that will live on when I’m gone. | 哪怕在我死后 也不会消失 |
[09:31] | Now do you understand? | 这下你明白了吗 |
[09:34] | Yeah. | 明白了 |
[09:36] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[09:37] | Sheriff Hood and I were having coffee | 我和胡德警长在喝咖啡 |
[09:39] | when this one guy chases the other guy through the door. | 突然有个人追着另一个人冲了进来 |
[09:42] | Have you ever seen either one of them before? | 这两个人你之前见过吗 |
[09:43] | Never. They were arguing with each other. | 从没见过 他们两个在争吵 |
[09:47] | Deputy. | 副警长 |
[09:48] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[09:51] | See, the one guy, he had a thick British accent. | 其中有个人 操着一口浓重英国腔 |
[09:56] | Who fired first? | 谁先开的枪 |
[09:57] | You know, you really got to start taking better care of yourself. | 你真心得好好照顾自己了 |
[09:59] | I’m still in one piece. | 我不是还没死吗 |
[10:02] | But the day’s just started and the shooter’s still out there. | 但是新的一天才刚开始 凶手还在逃窜 |
[10:07] | Hey, I’m fine. | 听着 我很好 |
[10:10] | Okay? | 别担心了 |
[10:13] | We got an alert out for his car. A red Jag, right? | 我们会发个通告追捕他的车 红色捷豹对吧 |
[10:15] | Yeah. Yeah, should be easy enough to spot. | 没错 应该很好认 |
[10:17] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[10:24] | Is it just me, or does it seem like every scumbag | 我怎么觉得只要有人持枪 |
[10:26] | with an automatic weapon comes to Banshee to shoot you? | 就是来杀你的 你们有没有同感 |
[10:29] | – No, it’s just you. – Huh. | -只有你这么想吧 -是吗 |
[10:31] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:33] | Yeah, thanks for asking. | 没事 谢谢关心 |
[10:35] | – Did you get a good look at him, Sheriff? – Good enough. | -你有看清他的长相吗 -看得很清楚 |
[10:36] | Yeah, ’cause you just happened | 没错 因为枪战时 |
[10:37] | to be here when the shooting started, right? | 你正好在现场 对吧 |
[10:38] | – Yeah, I live here. – Yeah, I guess that much is true. | -没错 我住这 -是啊 这算句实话 |
[10:46] | What? | 什么情况 |
[10:46] | Maybe now’s not the best time to give the sheriff a hard time. | 你非要在这种关头给警长难堪吗 |
[10:49] | – I mean, he just got shot at. – Come on, Emmett. | -他刚刚受伤啊 -听我说 艾米特 |
[10:52] | You don’t wonder why this shit keeps happening with him? | 你难道不好奇 为什么他身边总是各种状况 |
[10:54] | Sure, I do. But you know he’s still the boss. | 没错我很好奇 但是他毕竟是头啊 |
[10:56] | So you don’t question anything that he does, huh? | 所以你就不怀疑他做的事情吗 |
[10:59] | Maybe that’s the difference between us. | 可能这就是我们之间的差别 |
[11:00] | No, the difference between us is you still haven’t | 我们之间的差别在于 |
[11:02] | wrapped your mind around the fact that he’s in charge. | 你还没认清现实 他才是这里的头 |
[11:10] | What I want to know is who’s gonna pay for this stuff? | 我想知道的是谁会为这一切损失负责 |
[11:13] | – Who’s the English guy? – His name’s Quentin. | -那个英国人是谁 -他叫昆汀 |
[11:16] | Quentin, he’s an enforcer for Brantley. | 昆汀 他是布兰特利的手下 |
[11:17] | Brantley? That’s the guy you stole the money off, right? | 布兰特利 你偷的钱就是他的吧 |
[11:20] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 是啊 |
[11:21] | Dude, I’ve only seen Quentin once before, okay? | 兄弟 我只见过昆汀一面 |
[11:23] | But the guy’s a fucking legend. | 但他简直就是传奇 |
[11:24] | They sent four guys for him once– | 有一次他们派了四个人去对付他 |
[11:26] | Wow, great story. What did you take? | 故事不错啊 你拿了什么 |
[11:29] | It was like a drug payment or something. I don’t know. | 好像是毒品交易的钱之类的 我不知道 |
[11:31] | Brantley’s into a lot of shit, man. | 布兰特利的业务很多 伙计 |
[11:33] | Look, I was just supposed to pick up the money | 我本该从尤金的一个伙计那里 |
[11:34] | from some guy in Eugene and run it back. | 取到这笔钱 然后送回去 |
[11:36] | – But you ran off with it instead. – Yeah, because I had to. | -而你却拿着钱跑了 -对 我不得不跑 |
[11:39] | Look, I saw some shit I wasn’t supposed to see. | 听我说 我看到了我不该看的事情 |
[11:41] | Brantley– Brantley’s a paranoid fuck. | 布兰特利 他根本就是个变态 |
[11:43] | Look, I knew I was getting sent on some sort of errand | 我当时明白了 他们派我去干这差事 |
[11:46] | – that I wasn’t supposed to come back from. – Shut up. Shut up. | -就没打算让我活着回来 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[11:51] | How much are we talking? | 你拿了多少钱 |
[11:54] | 62k. | 六万二 |
[11:55] | – Jesus Christ. – Yeah, I know. | -天哪 -我知道 |
[11:56] | – I fucking panicked, man. – Shut up. | -我当时慌死了 伙计 -闭嘴 |
[12:05] | Where is it now? | 钱在哪里 |
[12:10] | I figured, like, if I got far enough away, | 我以为 如果我跑得远远的 |
[12:13] | they’d have to forget about it. | 他们就会忘了这事 |
[12:16] | Forget about it? | 忘了什么 |
[12:20] | They’re never gonna forget about it. | 他们绝对不会忘的 |
[12:22] | These guys have rules. | 他们有自己的规则 |
[12:29] | There’s only 49 here. You’re 13 short. | 这里只有四万九 少了一万三 |
[12:33] | – Where is it? – I spent some. | -少的钱哪去了 -我花了 |
[12:35] | I’ve been using it to live off since I left Oregon. | 我离开俄勒冈后就靠这钱过活 |
[12:37] | You must have lived pretty fucking well. | 看来你过得很滋润啊 |
[12:40] | God damn it. | 操 |
[12:43] | – I’ve got to get out of here, man. – And go where? | -伙计 我得离开这里 -然后去哪里 |
[12:45] | – He’s still out there, though. – Go where? | -可是 他还在找我啊 -你要去哪里 |
[12:48] | Where are you gonna go? | 你打算去哪里 |
[12:49] | He followed you across the country. | 他横跨整个美国追捕你 |
[12:52] | He’s gonna find you. What are you gonna do? | 他会找到你的 你打算怎么办 |
[12:55] | I’m so fucked. | 我死定了 |
[13:18] | There’s no way out of this. | 根本没办法摆脱 |
[13:19] | All right, hey, hey, hey. | 好了 行了 |
[13:21] | Listen to me. Hey. | 听我说 |
[13:23] | Jason, listen to me. | 杰森 听我说 |
[13:26] | I’ll figure something out, okay? | 我会想办法的 好吗 |
[13:28] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[13:32] | In the meantime, you don’t leave this room. | 同时 你不要离开这个房间 |
[13:36] | – Say it. – I stay in the room. | -说出来 -我会待在房间里 |
[13:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:42] | – Maybe clean it up. – Yeah. | -顺便打扫干净 -好 |
[14:35] | Eyes forward. | 向前看 |
[14:36] | Watch your position. | 看着自己的路 |
[14:38] | She’s such a freak. | 她真是个怪物 |
[14:40] | And her mother is a total whack job. | 她妈妈也是个疯婆子 |
[14:50] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[14:54] | You can’t be here. You know that. | 你不能到这儿来 你知道的 |
[14:56] | I couldn’t help it. I wanted to see you. | 我忍不住 我想看看你 |
[14:58] | Mom, no. | 妈妈 不要 |
[15:01] | Deva, watch your speed. | 蒂法 注意速度 |
[15:03] | You can’t keep doing this. | 你不能老这么做 |
[15:04] | Sneaking into the house and leaving me little toys. | 偷偷溜进家里给我留小玩具 |
[15:08] | It’s creepy. | 很吓人 |
[15:09] | Deva, slow down right now. | 蒂法 把速度降下来 |
[15:13] | I’m sorry I lied to you. | 抱歉我骗了你 |
[15:14] | I was only trying to keep you safe. | 我只是想保护你的安全 |
[15:16] | Deva, brake! | 蒂法 刹车 |
[15:19] | I didn’t have a mother to keep me safe. | 我从来没有会保护我的妈妈 |
[15:21] | – Please slow down. – Slow down! | -慢点 -慢点 |
[15:23] | Brake! | 踩刹车 |
[15:26] | Pull over right now! | 立刻靠边停车 |
[15:28] | Honey, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[15:29] | Deva, please slow down! Please! | 蒂法 拜托开慢点 拜托 |
[15:32] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[15:53] | Hey, Sugar. | 糖果 |
[15:56] | How you doing, Brock? | 你好吗 布罗克 |
[15:58] | Uh, pretty good, you know. | 很不错 |
[16:01] | Just trying to track down Hood. | 我只是 在找胡德 |
[16:03] | Thought you had radios for that. | 你不是有无线电吗 |
[16:05] | Yeah, well, you know Hood. He never keeps his on. | 你了解胡德的 他从来不开 |
[16:08] | And I was just passing by, so I… | 而且我碰巧路过 所以… |
[16:14] | Man, that was something yesterday. How you holding up? | 昨天闹得很凶啊 你还好吗 |
[16:16] | I didn’t get a belly full of lead. | 我又没挨枪子儿 |
[16:18] | Yeah, well, I’ve got to head back. | 是啊 我得回去了 |
[16:21] | So, good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:23] | Yeah, I’ll tell Hood you were looking for him. | 好的 我会告诉胡德你在找他 |
[16:24] | All right, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[16:34] | – Are you all right? – I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[16:36] | We were screaming at her… | 我们当时朝她尖叫… |
[16:40] | – What the hell happened, Deva? – Nothing. It was an accident. | -怎么回事 蒂法 -没什么 只是意外 |
[16:43] | That’s crap. You could have hurt someone. | 胡说 你可能会伤到别人 |
[16:45] | You could have killed someone. What are you thinking? | 你可能会杀死别人 你怎么想的 |
[16:47] | They were talking shit about Mom. | 她们在说妈妈坏话 |
[16:50] | She freaked out. She started going super fast. | 她疯了 突然开得特别快 |
[16:52] | – She almost killed us. – I’m sorry. | -她差点杀了我们 -对不起 |
[16:55] | You’re sorry? You could have killed those girls. | 对不起 你差一点杀了这些女孩 |
[16:55] | Hey, you talk to me. | 有什么话冲我来 |
[16:57] | Your freak show of a kid put my daughter in danger. | 你的怪胎孩子让我女儿身陷危险 |
[17:02] | You say another fucking word about my daughter | 你再说我女儿一句 |
[17:04] | and I’ll feed you your fucking lungs. | 我就把你的肺掏出来喂给你吃 |
[17:05] | Got me, you piece of shit? | 听到了吗 混蛋 |
[17:23] | – Mom. – Max. | -妈妈 -麦克斯 |
[17:28] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:34] | I didn’t know you were coming. | 我不知道你要来 |
[17:36] | You didn’t? Didn’t Daddy tell you? | 你不知道吗 爸爸没告诉你吗 |
[17:38] | I mean, he said you were coming, but he didn’t say when. | 他说你会来 但没说是什么时候 |
[17:42] | I’m here now. | 我现在来了 |
[17:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:44] | – How are you? – I’m so happy to see you. | -你还好吗 -见到你特别高兴 |
[17:47] | – Deva’s not home. – Know what, buddy? | -蒂法不在家 -知道吗 宝贝 |
[17:50] | This time, I came just to see you. | 这一次 我只是来看你的 |
[17:53] | Go show me that trick again. | 把那个技巧再给我表演一遍 |
[17:55] | – Let me see. – All right. | -让我看看 -好 |
[18:02] | – You found this in his apartment? – Yep. | -这是在他房子里找到的吗 -是的 |
[18:04] | Why would the sheriff have a picture of your family? | 警长怎么会有你家人的照片 |
[18:06] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[18:15] | And what about these guys that shot at him yesterday? | 那昨天朝他开枪的那些人呢 |
[18:18] | Well, we haven’t ID’d the stiff yet and one of them got away, | 还没查出那些死者的身份 还有一个跑了 |
[18:22] | so we don’t have much to go on there. | 所以其实没什么线索 |
[18:30] | Gordon, you all right? | 戈登 你还好吗 |
[18:34] | Yeah, sure, Brock. I’m great. | 没事 布罗克 我很好 |
[18:38] | On top of the fucking world. | 简直他妈嗨爆了 |
[18:42] | You asked me, remember? | 是你要我做的 记得吧 |
[18:44] | Look, I’m sorry. I’m just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[18:50] | I’m not at my best these days. | 我最近状态不太好 |
[18:56] | Listen, | 听着 |
[18:58] | you let me worry about Hood, all right? | 让我来担心胡德 好吗 |
[19:02] | I feel like things might be starting to break there a little bit. | 我觉得这事可能就要有所突破了 |
[19:04] | We just got to be patient, | 我们要有耐心 |
[19:05] | wait for them to break a little more. | 等着他们露出马脚来 |
[19:07] | – All right? – Yeah, all right. Thanks. | -好吗 -好 谢了 |
[19:34] | Nice spot. | 这地方不错 |
[19:38] | Sheriff Hood. | 胡德警长 |
[19:43] | Myself, I stopped drinking some years ago. | 我呢 几年前就把酒戒了 |
[19:47] | I didn’t make a very good drunk. | 我喝醉了可不怎么好看 |
[19:49] | Some might say I made an excellent one. | 也许有人觉得我酒品很好 |
[19:53] | Either way, | 不管怎么说 |
[19:55] | I now feed booze to the birds. | 现在我用酒来喂鸟 |
[19:58] | For some reason it soothes me. | 不知怎么 我会感到安慰 |
[20:05] | You’re not exactly keeping a low profile. | 你行事可真不怎么低调 |
[20:09] | And you don’t fight like a small-town sheriff. | 你打起架来也不像是个小镇警长 |
[20:13] | You, my friend, have the sort of skills | 你 我的朋友 确实有两下子 |
[20:14] | that can’t be taught, only acquired. | 这不是学出来的 是磨练来的 |
[20:17] | We were all something else once upon a time, eh? | 每个人都有故事 不是吗 |
[20:22] | Guess so. | 或许吧 |
[20:26] | Men like us, | 像我们这样的人 |
[20:28] | we’ve every reason to appreciate a day like this. | 有足够理由来感激现在这样的日子 |
[20:35] | Men like us? | 像我们这样的人 |
[20:39] | Fighters. | 打手 |
[20:42] | Killers. | 杀手 |
[20:45] | Armies of one. | 独自奋战 |
[20:49] | I don’t know anything about you, | 我不是很了解你 |
[20:50] | but I know everything I need to know. | 但是该懂的 我都明白 |
[20:52] | The way we live our lives, | 我们的生存方式 |
[20:54] | we know every day could be our last. | 每一天都可能是最后一天 |
[20:57] | Sooner or later, it will be. | 人总有一死 |
[20:59] | The sooner, most likely. | 我们比较早而已 |
[21:00] | Maybe, but right now let’s talk about the money. | 或许吧 但我们还是谈谈那笔钱吧 |
[21:05] | When I figure I’ll have to stay in a place for a bit, | 当我觉得要在一个地方待上一阵的时候 |
[21:07] | I like to check out the local law enforcement. | 我喜欢先了解下当地的执法机构 |
[21:11] | It’s a practice I’ve developed for some years. | 这是多年来养成的一种习惯 |
[21:14] | A little due diligence. | 做点审慎的调查 |
[21:17] | Well, when I discovered the sheriff’s name was Hood… | 当我发现警长的名字是胡德时 |
[21:23] | that complicates things. | 就知道事态复杂了 |
[21:27] | How so? | 为什么 |
[21:30] | In any other case, you and I might be able to | 要是在其他情况下 |
[21:32] | work out some kind of professional courtesies. | 我们俩也许能谈一谈职业礼节 |
[21:37] | But a father’s not gonna give up his son. | 但是做父亲的不会放弃自己的儿子 |
[21:39] | You’re not leaving town without him. | 不带走他你是不会离开的 |
[21:42] | No. | 不会 |
[21:44] | I have a strict mandate | 我身上的绝对命令是 |
[21:45] | to bring the boy and the money back to Brantley. | 把那男孩和那笔钱带给布兰特利 |
[21:48] | He likes to deal with this sort of thing up close and personal. | 他喜欢亲自处理这类事情 |
[21:55] | So… | 所以呢… |
[21:57] | So, one of us | 所以 我们之间 |
[22:01] | is gonna have to kill the other. | 不是你死就是我亡 |
[22:07] | Which is a shame, really, | 有点可惜 真的 |
[22:08] | since neither one of us made this mess. | 因为这麻烦事跟我们俩都无关 |
[22:13] | You know, in my experience… | 知道吗 经验告诉我 |
[22:17] | there’s usually a deal to be made. | 这种事总能达成某种协议 |
[22:20] | I have a similar experience, | 我有类似的经验 |
[22:21] | but in this case, I don’t really see– | 可是这件事 我真看不出… |
[22:23] | 50 on top of the 62 the boy owes. | 除了那男孩欠的六万二 我再给你五万 |
[22:29] | So you’re offering me a bribe? | 原来你是要贿赂我 |
[22:30] | Not a bribe, a token. | 不是贿赂 是诚意 |
[22:34] | I’d give you more if I had it. | 我有的话 会给你更多 |
[22:36] | 50,000, you go back, you tell them he’s dead. | 五万 你回去跟他们说他死了 |
[22:43] | You and me… | 你和我… |
[22:47] | we both get to live another day in the sun. | 我们都能在阳光下再多活几天 |
[22:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[22:54] | That’s the 13 to go with the 49, | 这是一万三加上四万九 |
[22:56] | make up the 62 you owe. | 就是你欠下的六万二 |
[22:59] | Wait, you’re giving me your money? | 等等 你要把你的钱给我吗 |
[23:01] | No, I’m giving it to Quentin, and this. | 不是 我是给昆汀 这些也是 |
[23:04] | – What are you doing? – We have an agreement. | -你要做什么 -我们达成了协议 |
[23:09] | I mean, I can’t let you do this. | 说实话 我不能让你这么做 |
[23:11] | Really? Come on, cut the shit. | 是吗 得了吧 别废话了 |
[23:16] | When do we bring him the cash? | 我们什么时候把钱给他 |
[23:18] | Not we. Me. | 不是我们 是我 |
[23:20] | What do I do? | 那我干什么 |
[23:21] | You get on a train, go to Canada. | 你搭一班火车 去加拿大 |
[23:23] | Live your life. | 重新生活 |
[23:31] | 112,000, all in. | 十一万二 全在里面了 |
[23:38] | Don’t want to count it? | 不数一下吗 |
[23:39] | Just make sure you keep your end. | 你只要确保遵守协议就好 |
[23:43] | I will. | 我会的 |
[23:46] | My condolences, then. | 那么 请节哀 |
[23:49] | What for? | 为什么 |
[23:50] | You just lost a son. | 你刚刚失去了一个儿子 |
[23:56] | – Yes, I did. – Let’s hope so. | -是啊 -希望如此 |
[23:59] | For all our sakes. | 为了我们共同的利益 |
[24:01] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[24:07] | You’re not the first guy to make a mistake. | 你不是第一个会犯错误的男人 |
[24:16] | Things happen. | 我们都会犯错 |
[25:09] | Mr. Proctor. | 普罗科特先生 |
[25:11] | Juliet, | 茱莉叶 |
[25:13] | I told you many times before, call me Kai. | 跟你说多少次了 叫我凯 |
[25:17] | You’re here for your money? | 你是来拿钱的 |
[25:19] | – If that’s okay. – Of course. | -如果可以的话 -当然 |
[25:23] | – I’m sorry. – No, no, no. | -对不起 -不 没关系 |
[25:25] | Don’t ever apologize for asking for what you’re owed. | 永远别为属于你的东西道歉 |
[25:28] | It’s just that sometimes I get a little behind on the rent, so… | 只是有时我会交不上租 所以… |
[25:32] | It’s fine. It’s all fine. | 没事 完全没事 |
[25:34] | Payroll is next door. Why don’t you come with me? | 工资单在隔壁 不如跟我一起去拿吧 |
[25:40] | Uh, actually, | 事实上 |
[25:42] | I need to go pick up my son from the babysitter soon. | 我一会得去保姆那接儿子 |
[25:45] | So I should probably just get out of here. | 我还是离开这里好了 |
[25:49] | Just stay a little while. | 就多待一会 |
[26:40] | Fuck! | 操 |
[26:43] | Hello, Jason. | 你好 杰森 |
[26:44] | Get your knickers on. | 把你小短裤穿上 |
[26:48] | So it went smoothly? | 进展得很顺利吗 |
[26:50] | I guess so. | 大概吧 |
[26:52] | – And now you’re broke. – Temporarily. | -而你破产了 -只是暂时的 |
[26:56] | That’s a lot of money to give a stranger. | 你居然把这么一大笔钱给陌生人 |
[26:59] | Why the kid? It’s not like you owe him anything. | 为什么是那小子 你又不欠他什么 |
[27:03] | No. | 是啊 |
[27:04] | But maybe I owe his old man. | 但我可能欠了他老爸 |
[27:14] | Got rats in the basement. | 地下室有老鼠 |
[27:16] | Fumigated a few weeks ago. Thought they were gone. | 几周前用药熏过 我以为都跑了 |
[27:19] | Turns out they only wanted me to think they were gone. | 结果它们只是让我以为它们跑了 |
[27:23] | So now I’m bringing out the big guns. | 现在得上大刑了 |
[27:29] | Played by a bunch of rodents. | 被点老鼠耍得团团转 |
[28:09] | Hey! Hello! | 有人吗 |
[28:16] | Now I thought we had a deal. | 我们不是达成共识了吗 |
[28:20] | If you thought that, you wouldn’t have followed me, eh? | 要真那样 你也不会跟踪我吧 |
[28:23] | True. I guess we’re both full of shit, huh? | 也对 看来我们都是满嘴屁话 |
[28:27] | I suppose so. | 是啊 |
[28:30] | The kid in the trunk? | 那小子在后备箱里 |
[28:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:34] | – Hello! – You all right, kid? | -有人吗 -你还好吧 小子 |
[28:40] | You know, | 要知道 |
[28:44] | you could have been a long way away by now. | 你的车速本可以更快点的 |
[28:49] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[28:50] | Professional pride fucking with me. | 职业操守老他妈捣乱 |
[28:54] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[28:58] | So what now? | 那怎么办 |
[29:15] | You’re no small-town sheriff. | 你根本不是小镇警长 |
[29:17] | Nope. | 不是 |
[30:07] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[30:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:22] | Dad. | 爸 |
[30:28] | Dad. | 爸 |
[30:31] | Dad, you’re drunk. | 爸 你喝醉了 |
[30:33] | No, I just had some drinks. | 没有 就喝了几杯 |
[30:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:40] | We’re almost there. Two more steps. | 就快到了 再走两步 |
[30:42] | I’ve got it. | 我扶着你 |
[30:45] | Two more steps. | 再走两步 |
[30:51] | Back to bed, Max. Now. | 回床上去 麦克斯 快点 |
[30:57] | Are you okay, Dad? | 你还好吗 爸 |
[31:01] | I’m good, Max. Just go to bed, okay? | 我没事 麦克斯 快回去睡觉 |
[31:03] | – It’s okay. – Dad’s okay. | -没事的 -爸爸没事的 |
[31:08] | It’s good. | 好着呢 |
[31:11] | Dad. | 爸 |
[31:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:29] | I took this off your father before I buried him. | 这是我埋你父亲前 从他身上拿的 |
[31:36] | I don’t know why I kept it. | 我不知道为什么要留着它 |
[31:37] | Just didn’t feel right to throw it away. | 只是觉得扔了不太好 |
[31:44] | I thought you should have it. | 我想应该交给你 |
[31:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:49] | There’s a train, leaves tomorrow at 10:00. | 明天早上十点的火车 |
[31:52] | I’ll be by at 9:30 to pick you up. | 我九点半来接你 |
[31:54] | You get on the train, you go north. | 上了火车 一路向北 |
[31:57] | You go all the way to Canada. | 北上到加拿大 |
[31:58] | Even you can’t fuck that up. | 这么简单 没问题吧 |
[32:01] | Okay, yeah, I got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[32:03] | Uh-huh. | 好 |
[32:04] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[32:06] | Who knows? Maybe one of these days, | 谁知道呢 或许哪天 |
[32:08] | I’ll be getting on one of those trains myself. | 我也会登上一趟火车 |
[32:11] | Huh. Not yet? | 时机未到吗 |
[32:14] | – Not yet. – Hey… | -时机未到 -听着 |
[32:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:26] | Just remember, | 记住 |
[32:29] | you only get one second chance. | 你只有一次重新来过的机会 |
[32:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:43] | Here’s your toast. | 你要的吐司 |
[32:45] | Sure I can’t get you anything else? | 确定不来点别的了吗 |
[32:47] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[32:52] | I haven’t seen you before. Are you new? | 之前没见过你 你是新来的吗 |
[32:54] | Uh, I just moved from New York. | 我刚从纽约搬来 |
[32:57] | Most people go in the other direction. | 大多数人都是从这里搬到纽约 |
[32:59] | What, do you got family in Michigan? | 怎么 你有家人在密歇根吗 |
[33:01] | Just needed a change. | 只是想改变一下而已 |
[33:06] | What can I get you, Mr. Marine? | 要点什么吗 海军先生 |
[33:09] | My name’s Gordon Hopewell. | 我叫戈登·霍普韦尔 |
[33:12] | Carrie. | 我是卡莉 |
[33:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:30] | Don’t say anything. | 什么也别说 |
[33:33] | What can I get you? | 要点什么吗 |
[33:35] | I’ll take blueberry pancakes and some syrup. | 要蓝莓煎饼和糖汁 |
[33:37] | You got it, honey. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[33:43] | When did you first figure out your father was a criminal? | 你什么时候发现你爸是个罪犯的 |
[34:09] | I heard you were on the way out of here. | 听说你要离开这儿了 |
[34:11] | Not without saying good-bye. | 那也要先道个别啊 |
[34:14] | So you put the pieces back together? | 你把烂摊子都收拾好了吗 |
[34:16] | Yeah, just about. | 是啊 刚收好 |
[34:18] | Be nice to keep it that way. | 要是没收拾会更酷 |
[34:23] | I’m just here to thank you. | 我来是想谢谢你 |
[34:24] | Well, then, one for the road. | 那么 来杯送别酒吧 |
[34:46] | Nobody needs to know your plans. | 别把你的计划告诉别人 |
[34:49] | It’s my last night in town. | 最后一晚了 |
[34:50] | I’m just trying to make it count. | 我只是不想浪费 |
[34:54] | You don’t want to go there. | 别过去 |
[34:56] | See, that one’s more trouble than you know. | 听着 她比你想得更加难缠 |
[35:00] | It’s the good kind of trouble, all right? | 你是指好的方面 对吧 |
[35:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:28] | This is nice. | 这样真好 |
[35:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:49] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么呢 |
[35:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:02] | I was thinking about something | 我在想一个人 |
[36:04] | someone said to me the other day. | 之前跟我说的话 |
[36:09] | I mean, you get used to a certain way of being | 有时候 人会习惯一种生活方式 |
[36:14] | and, uh… | 然后… |
[36:30] | Do you think we are who we are? | 你觉得一切都有定数吗 |
[36:33] | Or do you think we can change? | 你觉得我们能改变吗 |
[36:38] | What, you mean people like you? | 怎么 你是说你这样的人吗 |
[36:41] | Well, me, you, | 就是 我 你 |
[36:43] | people in general. | 泛指所有人 |
[36:49] | I don’t know if anyone ever changes, really. | 其实我不确定人会不会改变 |
[36:54] | But we can evolve, right? | 但我们会进化 对吧 |
[36:59] | I mean, that’s what we’re trying to do, isn’t it? | 我们不都在努力这样吗 对吧 |
[37:00] | Just become better versions of ourselves. | 成为更好的自己 |
[37:22] | So you think we evolve? | 你认为我们会进化 |
[37:26] | I’m counting on it. | 但愿会吧 |
[39:32] | You’re either with me | 你要不就跟我 |
[39:34] | or you’re not. | 要不就别跟 |
[39:40] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[40:11] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[40:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[42:35] | Long day? | 累坏了 |
[42:37] | You have no idea. | 你还真别说 |
[42:38] | Hmm, you know, my mother used to say | 知道吗 我妈说过 |
[42:41] | even a train got to stop sometime. | 就算是火车 也得时不时停一下 |
[42:45] | I’m gonna make you my Last Call cocktail. | 关门前 给你来杯最后的鸡尾酒 |
[42:51] | Why don’t you make it a double? | 你怎么不给我来两杯 |
[42:53] | No, I’ll make it any damn way I want to. | 少来 我想怎么弄就怎么弄 |
[42:55] | Here. | 拿着 |
[43:01] | – Nice. – Where’s mine? | -不错 -我的呢 |
[43:04] | Hey, Job. | 好啊 贾伯 |
[43:07] | How was New York? | 纽约怎么样 |
[43:11] | I see you got your ass kicked again while I was gone. | 我不在的时候你他妈又被人修理了 |
[43:14] | It’s starting to be a thing. | 都快成规律了 |
[43:17] | Every man needs a hobby. | 这也算个人爱好 |
[43:20] | Do I even want to know? | 有必要跟我讲吗 |
[43:21] | Probably not. How’d it go? | 算了吧 怎么样 |
[43:26] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[43:32] | You couldn’t get rid of them? | 处理不掉吗 |
[43:34] | There was a wrinkle. | 我错过了机会 |
[43:44] | I should have found out everything there was to know | 在你锒铛入狱以前 |
[43:46] | about those diamonds before you went in. | 我就该好好查查钻石的资料 |
[43:49] | Where they came from. | 钻石的来源 |
[43:57] | Rabbit fucked you. | 兔子把你玩了 |
[44:00] | He fucked you hard. | 狠狠玩了你一把 |
[44:03] | You served 15 years | 你蹲了15年监狱 |
[44:06] | for stealing a handful of glass. | 就因为偷了一把玻璃 |