时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | I didn’t think you’d come. | 没想到你会来 |
[00:38] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[00:43] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[00:45] | – What about you? – I don’t know. | -那你呢 -我也不知道 |
[00:48] | I’m gonna need some time, okay? | 我需要点时间 好吗 |
[00:57] | I’m ready to tell you everything. | 我准备好告诉你一切了 |
[01:51] | Hi, mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[02:03] | Where’s Gordon? | 戈登在哪儿 |
[02:05] | I don’t know. Where’s Ana? | 我不知道 安娜在哪儿 |
[02:19] | Yeah, mom, where’s Ana? | 是啊 妈妈 安娜在哪儿 |
[02:40] | Morning, ladies. | 早上好 女士们 |
[02:43] | 5:00 a.m. | 五点了 |
[02:44] | Time to get your fingers out of your happy hole | 该把你们的指头从那欢乐之洞里拿出来 |
[02:47] | and give God the glory. | 把荣耀还给上帝了 |
[05:13] | You know, we’ve never been formally introduced. | 我们还没正式介绍过 |
[05:17] | – Lucas Hood. – Nola. | -卢卡斯·胡德 -诺拉 |
[05:20] | Yeah, the chief’s prodigal daughter. | 是啊 酋长的败家女儿 |
[05:23] | I asked around. Small town. | 我打听过了 这是个小镇 |
[05:27] | Heard you arrested Tommy Littlestone. | 听说你逮捕了汤米·里特斯通 |
[05:29] | We questioned him. He’s not a killer. | 我们审问过他 他不是个能杀人的人 |
[05:33] | And you’ve got Chayton locked up? | 你们把切顿关起来了 |
[05:36] | That must have taken some doing. | 一定费了一番功夫 |
[05:38] | He a friend of yours? | 他是你朋友吗 |
[05:40] | No. | 不是 |
[05:41] | But he didn’t do it either. | 但人也不是他杀的 |
[05:43] | Chayton is a killer, but he’s also a purist. | 他是个能杀人的人 但也是个纯粹主义者 |
[05:46] | He would never kill a Kinaho girl. | 他永远不可能杀一个奇诺女孩 |
[05:50] | You can’t know that. | 这可不好说 |
[05:51] | Call it an expert opinion. | 就当是专家意见吧 |
[05:53] | Okay. So in your expert opinion, | 好吧 那么在你这专家看来 |
[05:57] | where should I be looking? | 我应该去哪儿查 |
[05:58] | Are you seriously asking me that? | 你真的要问我这个问题吗 |
[06:00] | I mean, isn’t that where you’d be the expert? | 我是说 你不应该是这方面的专家吗 |
[06:14] | – He behaving? – Yeah, so far. | -他老实吗 -是啊 到目前是 |
[06:17] | Hey, black man. | 嘿 黑人 |
[06:21] | You’re a disgrace to your race. | 你是你们人种的耻辱 |
[06:24] | They tore your ancestors from their land, | 他们把你们的祖先赶出自己的地盘 |
[06:27] | raped their women, and enslaved your people for generations. | 强奸他们的女人 世代奴役你的人民 |
[06:32] | And now you wear their uniform. | 现在你却穿着他们的制服 |
[06:35] | Where’s your dignity? | 你的尊严在哪儿 |
[06:37] | How do you live with yourself? | 你怎么能忍受得了自己 |
[06:42] | By getting scum like you off the streets. | 通过把你这样的人渣清理出大街 |
[06:45] | I live with myself just fine. | 我忍受得还行 |
[06:49] | You get anything from the state police? | 州警局有进展吗 |
[06:51] | They searched the woods, came up empty. | 他们搜查了树林 没什么线索 |
[06:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:55] | We should press the Bowmans. | 我们应该给鲍曼家施施压 |
[06:56] | Okay. They might know more than they’re saying. | 好吧 他们可能有事情没说 |
[06:58] | – Right. – Or… | -对 -或者… |
[07:00] | Or what? | 或者什么 |
[07:01] | We should talk to the kids. | 我们应该跟孩子们谈谈 |
[07:03] | If Solomon is hiding, | 如果所罗门藏起来了 |
[07:05] | one of his buddies might know where. | 他的朋友中可能有人知道在哪儿 |
[07:06] | – Great. – Yeah, and I should talk to them. | -很好 -好的 我去跟他们谈 |
[07:09] | Alone. | 我一个人 |
[07:13] | Look, Hood, | 听着 胡德 |
[07:15] | it’s hard enough to get the Amish adults to talk to us, | 让那些阿米什大人们跟我们谈就很难了 |
[07:17] | but the kids, kids are off-limits. | 但是孩子们 孩子们不能动 |
[07:20] | And your… style, | 你的…风格 |
[07:23] | well, it won’t work with them. | 对他们没用 |
[07:27] | But they’ll talk to you? | 那他们会跟你谈吗 |
[07:28] | I’ve always had good relations with the elders. | 我一直和长辈们关系不错 |
[07:30] | They trust me. | 他们信任我 |
[07:33] | Okay. Let me know what turns up. | 好吧 有发现告诉我 |
[07:41] | You were looking for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[07:43] | You went a little overboard on this room, don’t you think? | 你在这间房间里投入太多了 你不觉得吗 |
[07:48] | Proctor is one man. | 普罗科特只是一个人 |
[07:50] | You are the head of the entire Kinaho Nation. | 你是整个奇诺部落的首领 |
[07:54] | It doesn’t matter if you are weak or you just appear weak. | 不管你是真的还是假装弱小 都无所谓 |
[07:58] | There’s blood in the water. | 水里有血 |
[08:00] | And men like Proctor and Hunter can smell it. | 像普罗科特和亨特这样的人能嗅到 |
[08:03] | I’m the chief of this tribe, Nola. | 我是部落的首领 诺拉 |
[08:06] | I don’t have the luxury of | 我不能随便 |
[08:07] | being able to take out anyone who challenges me. | 干掉挑战我的人 |
[08:09] | Isn’t that why you keep me around? | 你留我在身边不就是干这个的吗 |
[08:15] | Get your feet off the table. | 把你的脚从桌子上拿下来 |
[08:40] | You’ve reached the voice mailbox of Gordon Hopewell. | 已转到戈登·霍普韦尔的语音信箱 |
[08:42] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[08:45] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[08:47] | It’s me, again. | 又是我 |
[08:50] | I know you don’t want to talk to me and I understand that. I do. | 我知道你不想跟我说话 我理解 真的 |
[08:54] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[08:57] | Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[09:00] | Out. | 出去 |
[09:02] | Last night I dreamt that we were a family again. | 昨晚我梦到我们又成为一家人了 |
[09:05] | I know it was just a dream, | 我知道那只是个梦 |
[09:06] | but I’ve got to believe that | 但我相信 |
[09:07] | if I could find the right words to say to you, | 只要我找到合适的话跟你说 |
[09:10] | you would find a way to forgive me. | 你就能原谅我 |
[09:13] | I can survive this place. | 我能在这地方生存下去 |
[09:16] | I can’t live without you and the kids. | 但我不能没有你和孩子们 |
[09:17] | I won’t survive that. | 没有你们 我活不下去 |
[09:20] | Please tell the kids that I love them. | 请你告诉孩子们 我爱他们 |
[09:23] | That much at least I hope you know is true. | 我希望你至少相信这是真的 |
[09:30] | Oh, dude, I heard this Indian chick | 伙计 我听说那个印第安妞 |
[09:33] | had, like, the whole back of her head busted in. | 她的整个后脑勺都碎了 |
[09:35] | Do you mean like “scalped”? | 你是说被割头皮了吗 |
[09:38] | Oh, my God. That is so messed up. | 天啊 那太糟了 |
[09:41] | Oh, shit, the cops. | 该死 警察 |
[10:11] | Sleep well? | 睡得好吗 |
[10:14] | – Okay, what the fuck? – Right back at you. | -搞什么 -原话回敬给你 |
[10:18] | Hey, man, I don’t know what kind of kinky shit you’re into– | 伙计 我不知道你这是什么鬼嗜好… |
[10:19] | Get up and brush your hair. | 起床 梳头 |
[10:21] | Job’s here to take your picture. | 贾伯是来给你拍照的 |
[10:24] | I am? | 是吗 |
[10:25] | Okay, who the fuck is this | 好吧 这他妈是谁 |
[10:27] | and what the hell am I doing here? | 还有我他妈来这儿干什么 |
[10:29] | Well, this is where it gets interesting. | 这就是有趣的地方 |
[10:32] | Introduce yourself. | 介绍你自己 |
[10:35] | Jason Hood. | 杰森·胡德 |
[10:39] | – Fuck me. – Yeah. | -玩我呢 -是啊 |
[10:41] | We got to make him someone else. | 我们得帮他变个身份 |
[10:43] | Well, the motherfucking hits just keep on coming. | 这档子破事还真是层出不穷啊 |
[10:45] | – Nice tie. – Shut up. | -领带不错 -闭嘴 |
[10:47] | And why aren’t we killing him? | 我们干嘛不做掉他 |
[10:48] | – Hey, whoa. – Shut up. | -别这样 -闭上你的狗嘴 |
[10:55] | Proctor? | 普罗科特 |
[10:58] | Morning, Chief. | 早上好 酋长 |
[11:00] | Paul Moon needed six surgeries. | 保罗·穆恩需要进行六次手术 |
[11:02] | I’m sorry, Paul Moon? | 抱歉 保罗·穆恩是哪位 |
[11:04] | The man whose balls you crushed. | 那个蛋蛋被你弄碎的家伙 |
[11:05] | Ah, I never caught his name. | 我没记住他的名字 |
[11:09] | You came to my home, you violated my privacy– | 你闯进我家 侵犯我的隐私 |
[11:11] | You kidnapped my niece. | 你绑架了我的侄女 |
[11:13] | Yeah, we can stand here and trade accusations all day. | 我们可以站在这 互相指责一天都不够 |
[11:16] | The bottom line is your own people have lost faith in you. | 最重要的是你的人民对你的信任度在下降 |
[11:19] | And you have no one else to blame but yourself. | 你怪不了别人 只能怪你自己 |
[11:21] | Hey, Alex. How are you? | 亚历克斯 你好吗 |
[11:23] | – What can I get you? – You’re a thug, Proctor. | -要来点什么 -你是个恶棍 普罗科特 |
[11:25] | And when you go down, | 一旦你失势 |
[11:26] | and you will go down– no one’s gonna miss you. | 就再也翻不了身 没人会再想起你 |
[11:29] | I’m gonna come back later. | 我过会儿再来 |
[11:31] | You know what, Alex? | 你知道吗 亚历克斯 |
[11:33] | You care too much about what people think of you. | 你太在意别人对你的评价 |
[11:36] | You’ll never achieve any power like that. | 你永远得不到那样的力量 |
[11:38] | Lie, cheat, extort– and you call that power? | 撒谎 作假 敲诈 你把那叫做力量吗 |
[11:40] | That’s not power, that’s just being a sociopath. | 那不是力量 那是反社会的变态行径 |
[11:44] | I’m running a business. You’re running a tribe. | 我管的是公司 你管的是部落 |
[11:47] | The difference is I’ve earned my spot. | 但区别在于我已赢得先机 |
[11:49] | – You’re a criminal. – That’s just semantics. | -你是个罪犯 -那只是个语意概念罢了 |
[11:52] | “Semantics.” | “语意概念” |
[11:55] | You’re operating out of fear. | 你做事总是畏首畏尾 |
[11:57] | Fear of losing your position. | 你害怕失去现在的地位 |
[11:59] | Fear of the consequences. | 害怕结局不尽如人意 |
[12:01] | I’m not always the smartest guy in the room, | 我不一定永远是最聪明的人 |
[12:04] | but I’m fearless. | 但我无惧无畏 |
[12:05] | I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get what I want. | 我愿意不惜一切代价达到我的目的 |
[12:08] | And because of that, people fear me. | 正因如此 别人都怕我 |
[12:10] | Now, unless you can do that, | 除非你能像我一样 |
[12:12] | your tribe will smell the weakness on you | 否则你部落的人总有一天会发现你的弱点 |
[12:15] | and the stronger ones will take you down. | 而比你强大的人会将你取而代之 |
[12:19] | That’s a great speech. | 你的话很有说服力 |
[12:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:22] | But I’m not scared of you. | 但我并不怕你 |
[12:24] | I’m not really getting through to you, am I? | 我还是没真正说通你 是吧 |
[12:26] | This is my fault. I may have come on too strong with you. | 是我的错 也许是我对你太强硬了 |
[12:29] | And now you feel that anything other than war is backing down. | 让你觉得不对抗就是屈服 |
[12:34] | You know, we could have been great partners, you and I, Alex. | 你我本可以成为绝佳搭档 亚历克斯 |
[12:37] | With the casino and all. | 在赌场和其他所有方面 |
[12:39] | Sometimes it takes more strength | 有时候 和平比斗争 |
[12:41] | to make peace than to fight. | 更花费力气 |
[12:43] | Something your father taught me, | 这是你父亲教我的 |
[12:45] | God rest his soul. | 上帝保佑他安息 |
[12:49] | You were just a tool to my father. | 你不过是我父亲的一颗棋子 |
[12:53] | He thought you were garbage. | 他把你当成垃圾 |
[12:56] | Why don’t you go back to the reservation, Alex? | 回你的居留地去吧 亚历克斯 |
[12:59] | There, at least, you are something. | 在那里 你至少还有一席之地 |
[13:01] | In the meantime, I have more important things to deal with. | 与此同时 我还有更重要的事要做 |
[13:04] | Don’t worry. We’ll find your nephew. | 别担心 我们会找到你侄子的 |
[13:12] | If anyone from your tribe touches that boy, | 如果你部落里的人敢碰他一根头发 |
[13:17] | I’ll hold you personally responsible. | 我会统统算在你头上 |
[13:23] | Maybe I should talk to your sister. | 或许我该找你姐姐谈谈 |
[13:25] | Seems to me she’s the one with the balls anyway. | 在我看来她总比你有点胆量 |
[13:40] | I should slit your throat right here. | 我可以立刻刺穿你的喉咙 |
[13:42] | Yeah? Now that would take some balls. | 是吗 那可需要点胆量 |
[13:45] | Mr. Proctor, Alex, do I need to call the BSD? | 普罗科特先生 亚历克斯 要我打给警署吗 |
[13:48] | I have them on speed dial. | 我可以直接快速拨号 |
[13:55] | That’s okay, Daria. | 不用了 Daria |
[13:56] | Sorry, just a small disagreement. | 抱歉 只是一点小分歧罢了 |
[14:00] | Here, that should cover that. I’m sorry, Daria. | 这些该够补偿了 抱歉 Daria |
[14:06] | Here’s the rest of the Kinaho statements. | 剩下的奇诺部落声明都在这了 |
[14:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:14] | About last night… | 昨晚的事 |
[14:16] | Oh, it’s all good, boss. | 已经没事了 头儿 |
[14:20] | Hey, Hood, I– | 胡德 我… |
[14:24] | – You got a minute? – Yeah. | -你有空吗 -有 |
[14:29] | What? | 什么事 |
[14:30] | This may be nothing, but one of the Amish boys | 这条线索可能没用 但有个阿米什男孩 |
[14:33] | just told me that Solomon had a friend | 刚刚告诉我所罗门有个 |
[14:35] | named Daniel Moses who left the fold. | 已经离教的朋友叫Daniel Moses |
[14:37] | Guess he was a bit of a problem child. | 我猜他也是个问题少年 |
[14:39] | He ran away a few times. They kept dragging him back. | 他逃跑过几次 又被抓回来 |
[14:42] | But the last time he ran, he was 18, | 但他最后一次逃跑时已经年满十八 |
[14:43] | so they just let him go. | 所以他们放他走了 |
[14:44] | – You know where he lives? – Yeah. | -你知道他住哪吗 -是的 |
[14:45] | Kid said he’s squatting in a building over on Delafield. | 那孩子说他蜗居在德拉菲尔德的一幢旧楼里 |
[14:47] | – Let’s go. – All right. | -我们走吧 -好的 |
[14:58] | What the fuck?! | 你搞什么 |
[15:06] | Were you or were you not | 你他妈知不知道 |
[15:08] | supposed to stay in your motherfucking room? | 你必须待在你那破房间里 |
[15:10] | I got hungry. | 我饿了 |
[15:11] | Get in the fucking car. | 给老子上车 |
[15:13] | I kind of don’t want to. | 我不是很想 |
[15:17] | Bitch, I should be shooting your dumb white ass right now, | 贱人 老子没有一枪毙了你 |
[15:19] | but instead I’m offering you a ride. | 反而开车送你 |
[15:22] | So show some fucking gratitude and get in the fucking car | 给我感恩戴德地快点滚上车 |
[15:25] | or I will run you into a wall | 否则老子就说不小心松了离合器 |
[15:27] | and say my foot slipped off the clutch. | 把你撞到墙上压扁成肉泥 |
[15:57] | Daniel Moses? | 丹尼尔·摩西吗 |
[16:01] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[16:06] | Hey! | 站住 |
[16:12] | – Hey, hey, hey. – I’m not going back. I’m not going back. | -站住 站住 -我不要回去 我不要回去 |
[16:17] | – I’m not going back. – I’m not gonna take you back. | -我不要回去 -我不是来抓你回去的 |
[16:19] | I’m 18 years old and you can’t make me go back. | 我已经成年了 你不能抓我回去 |
[16:21] | – Hey! – We’re not– hey! | -别动 -我们不是…别动 |
[16:22] | God damn it! We’re not taking you back. | 该死的听我说 我们不是来抓你回去的 |
[16:24] | That’s not why we’re here. We’re looking for Solomon Bowman. | 我们不是为此而来 我们在找所罗门·鲍曼 |
[16:27] | Solomon? Why? What’s wrong? | 找所罗门 为什么 出了什么事 |
[16:30] | – You haven’t heard? – No. | -你没听说吗 -没有 |
[16:32] | Solomon’s missing. We know he’s a friend of yours. | 所罗门失踪了 我们知道他是你朋友 |
[16:35] | We thought maybe he was crashing with you. | 我们觉得也许他和你混在一起 |
[16:37] | I haven’t seen him in weeks. | 我好几周没见过他了 |
[16:38] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[16:39] | There’s other people looking for him, okay? | 还有别人在找他 知道吗 |
[16:42] | If they find him before we do… | 如果他们先找到他 |
[16:43] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的都是实话 |
[16:44] | If you don’t believe me, you can come check my place. | 如果不信的话可以去我那里看看 |
[17:02] | Fix the place up yourself? | 这个地方都是你自己弄的吗 |
[17:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:07] | – You like to read? – Yeah. | -你喜欢读书 -对 |
[17:10] | Salinger? | 塞林格的书 |
[17:11] | They don’t let you read that at the Amish school? | 在阿米什学校他们不让你读这个吗 |
[17:14] | No, they don’t let us read anything. | 对 他们什么都不让读 |
[17:17] | – Really? – It’s just a way to keep us trapped on the farm– | -真的吗 -他们就是想把我们困在农场里 |
[17:20] | ignorant, unable to engage the outside world. | 让我们无知 无法与外界接触 |
[17:24] | So whenever I went to town, | 所以我只要一去镇上 |
[17:25] | I’d buy one or two books | 就会买一两本书 |
[17:28] | and hide them in the crawlspace beneath the house. | 然后把书偷偷藏在屋里的角落里 |
[17:31] | You ever get caught? | 你被发现过吗 |
[17:34] | There was this teacher at our school. | 学校里有个老师 |
[17:37] | Even though we stopped going to school after eighth grade, | 即使我们八年级毕业后不去上学了 |
[17:40] | he was still responsible for our religious training. | 他还是负责我们的宗教教育 |
[17:45] | He caught me reading “Lord of the Flies” | 有次他发现我读《蝇王》 |
[17:47] | and he just went off on me. | 然后就朝我大发雷霆 |
[17:51] | Punching me, kicking me, | 对我拳打脚踢 |
[17:53] | screaming like a maniac that my mind was “Poisoned by filth.” | 跟疯子一样说我的思想”被污秽之物毒害了” |
[18:01] | Patia. | 佩莎 |
[18:03] | I heard what happened to you. I am so sorry. | 我听说了 真的很遗憾 |
[18:05] | – You sent me into the woods. – I know. | -是你让我去树林的 -我知道 |
[18:07] | My mom, she made me come back home | 我妈让我回家了 因为你舅舅 |
[18:09] | after what your uncle did to those Kinaho men. | 跟那些奇诺部落的人闹事 |
[18:12] | Well, someone knew where to find me. | 有人知道我在树林里 |
[18:14] | I didn’t tell anybody. I promise. | 我没跟任何人说过 我保证 |
[18:18] | I wasn’t a rebel or anything. | 我不是叛逆什么的 |
[18:20] | I wasn’t having sex or doing drugs. | 我又没跟人鬼混 也没吸毒 |
[18:23] | I just wanted to read. | 我只想读书 |
[18:27] | So I ran away. | 所以我才跑了 |
[18:29] | Patia, what were you going to tell me yesterday? | 佩莎 你昨天想跟我说什么 |
[18:33] | Is that normal? | 那样正常吗 |
[18:34] | Any other teachers hit you? | 别的老师打你吗 |
[18:36] | No, this guy was kind of a… | 没有 那个老师有点像 |
[18:40] | religious nut. | 宗教狂热分子 |
[18:42] | And that’s saying something considering where I’m from. | 当然考虑到我的成长环境 他可是很有用的 |
[18:52] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:55] | Just tell me what you know. | 快告诉我你知道的事吧 |
[18:56] | He’d look for me, demanding I repent. | 他会找我 要我忏悔 |
[19:00] | Getting rough with me when I wouldn’t. | 要是我不听话他就会动粗 |
[19:02] | I told Solomon that if things ever got too bad, he could come here. | 我跟所罗门说要是待不下去了可以来找我 |
[19:06] | Wait, wait. So this teacher was picking on Solomon as well? | 等等 你是说那个老师也在刁难所罗门吗 |
[19:10] | Yeah, Solomon has his sister. | 对 因为所罗门的姐姐 |
[19:14] | The teacher, he’s twisted. | 那个老师就是个变态 |
[19:17] | – And he hates Solomon. – Why? | -他恨毒了所罗门 -为什么 |
[19:21] | I don’t know. Maybe because he’s your brother. | 我也不知道 可能因为他是你弟弟吧 |
[19:24] | They were worried he was gonna go the same way. | 他们担心他会跟他姐姐一样 |
[19:28] | Like the whole bloodline was cursed or something. | 就像是他们家族的人被诅咒了之类的 |
[19:31] | Superstitious bullshit. | 尽是些迷信的东西 |
[19:34] | Uncle… | 叔叔 |
[19:37] | Then Solomon met this Indian girl. | 后来所罗门跟那个印第安女孩在一起了 |
[19:39] | He tried to keep it a secret, | 他想保密的 |
[19:40] | but word always gets out, you know? | 但是世上哪有不透风的墙 |
[19:44] | So this teacher, what’s his name? | 你说的那个老师叫什么 |
[19:47] | Jonah Lambrecht? | 你是约拿·拉姆布雷希特吗 |
[19:49] | – Yes. – Sheriff Lucas Hood. | -对 -我是卢卡斯·胡德警长 |
[19:53] | Can I come in? | 可以进去说话吗 |
[19:54] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 当然了 请进 |
[19:56] | It’s about the boy, Solomon, right? | 是因为所罗门那个孩子 对吗 |
[20:00] | That’s right. | 对 |
[20:04] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[20:07] | I’ll cook up some water. | 我烧点水 |
[20:14] | It’s terrible about the girl. | 那个女孩的事太可怕了 |
[20:20] | How can I be of help? | 我有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[20:23] | You live alone? | 你一个人住吗 |
[20:27] | Yes, I know it’s a bit messy. | 对 不好意思家里有点乱 |
[20:29] | No, no. It’s not that. | 不不 我不是这个意思 |
[20:31] | I just didn’t realize there was Amish bachelors. | 我之前不知道阿米什人还有光棍 |
[20:37] | My wife Sara died a few years after we were married. | 我妻子莎拉在我们结婚几年后去世了 |
[20:42] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[20:44] | You have any kids? | 你们有孩子吗 |
[20:46] | No. | 没有 |
[20:48] | She’d always been a frail woman. | 她身体一直很虚弱 |
[20:51] | Couldn’t have any children. | 所以不能生孩子 |
[20:54] | But I loved her very much. | 但是我很爱她 |
[20:56] | So you never remarried? | 所以你才没再婚吗 |
[20:58] | No. When she died, I just… | 对 她死的时候我… |
[21:02] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[21:04] | I lost interest in getting married. | 我对结婚失去兴趣了 |
[21:07] | Once you’ve loved someone a certain way, | 一旦你深爱一个人 |
[21:13] | you know you’ll never love another like that. | 就无法再像那样爱别人了 |
[21:21] | So tell me about Solomon. | 跟我说说所罗门吧 |
[21:23] | He was your student, right? | 他是你的学生对吧 |
[21:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:27] | A few years ago. | 几年前的事了 |
[21:29] | He’s a bright boy. | 他是个聪明孩子 |
[21:31] | Maybe a bit rebellious, but a sweet boy. | 可能有点叛逆 但是人很好 |
[21:37] | I don’t think for one minute that he hurt that girl. | 我绝对不相信他会伤害那个女孩 |
[21:40] | What do you mean “rebellious”? | 你说他”叛逆”是什么意思 |
[21:43] | Well, Solomon was curious. | 所罗门好奇心很重 |
[21:47] | He couldn’t always accept the restrictions of our faith. | 他一直无法接受我们信仰中的那些约束限制 |
[21:51] | It’s a big world out there and boys will be curious. | 外面的世界很精彩 孩子肯定会有好奇心的 |
[21:57] | I know I was. | 我小时候就是 |
[22:01] | So, what, it was your job to bring him back into line? | 所以让他回到正轨是你的责任吗 |
[22:05] | No, no, no. That falls to the parents. | 不不不 那是他父母的事 |
[22:08] | I’m simply there to teach them the precepts of our faith. | 我只负责教他们我们信仰的戒律而已 |
[22:11] | And as a part of this teaching, | 你教他们的时候 |
[22:13] | you ever get physical with them? | 跟他们发生过肢体冲突吗 |
[22:16] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[22:17] | You ever hit them? | 你打过他们吗 |
[22:20] | – No. – No? | -没有 -真的吗 |
[22:22] | Of course not. | 当然是真的 |
[22:24] | We do not believe in violence of any kind. | 我们不崇尚任何形式的暴力 |
[22:29] | ‘Cause that’s not what Daniel Moses told me. | 但丹尼尔·摩西可不是这么跟我说的 |
[22:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:42] | That was a mistake. | 那是个意外 |
[22:45] | I think about Daniel a lot. | 我时常想起Daniel |
[22:48] | At the time, I told myself it was self-defense. | 那时我总告诉自己那只是自卫 |
[22:52] | After all, it was he who attacked me. | 毕竟是他先动的手 |
[22:55] | But I would do anything to see that boy again. | 但要是能再见到那个男孩我愿意做任何事 |
[22:59] | To tell him how sorry I am. | 告诉他 我很抱歉 |
[23:02] | To ask him to forgive me, and… | 恳求他的原谅 |
[23:08] | to ask him to come home. | 并请求他回家 |
[23:13] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:19] | You hurt your leg? | 你腿受伤了 |
[23:21] | It’s an old injury. I got kicked by a horse. | 是旧伤 被马踢了 |
[23:25] | So why is it still bleeding? | 那为什么还在流血 |
[23:35] | What happened to no violence, Jonah? | 不是说不动武的吗 Jonah |
[23:37] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[23:38] | You have the right to remain silent– | 你有权保持沉默 |
[24:29] | Where’s the boy? Where’s the boy? | 男孩在哪 男孩在哪 |
[24:39] | Where’s the boy? | 男孩在哪 |
[24:43] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[24:51] | He’s not going to tell you. | 他不会告诉你的 |
[24:54] | His psychotic belief in his own righteousness is too strong. | 他深信自己是正义的 已至病态 |
[24:59] | So what do you suggest? | 那你说怎么办 |
[25:06] | Just leave us alone for a bit. | 让我们单独呆一会 |
[25:11] | You know, I’m finding everybody’s reaction | 我发现所有人 |
[25:13] | to this kid disturbingly underreactive. | 对这个孩子的反应未免也太淡定了 |
[25:17] | We should be digging a motherfucking hole. | 我们应该挖个坑把他埋了 |
[25:19] | Look, he’s just a kid looking for a second chance. | 他只是个想再有一次机会的小孩 |
[25:23] | And when did we become “Touched by an Angel”? | 我们什么时候成了慈善会了 |
[25:28] | – It is strange, though. – What’s that? | -虽然有些奇怪 -什么奇怪 |
[25:30] | Well, of all the chairs he could have chosen, | 那么多座位他都能选 |
[25:34] | he chose the same chair his father chose the day he got killed. | 却偏选了他爸被杀那天坐着的位置 |
[25:38] | – So, Job. – “Job”? | -所以 贾伯 -贾伯 |
[25:41] | When do you think my fake ID will be ready? | 你觉得我的假证件什么时候能好 |
[25:46] | Fake ID, hmm? | 假证件 是吗 |
[25:48] | Bitch, what you think this is? | 小兔崽子 你觉得现在这算什么 |
[25:50] | This ain’t some phony Virginia driver’s license | 这又不是什么假到爆的 |
[25:52] | you’re buying for 50 bucks in the back of a head shop | 50块随便哪都能买到的破驾照 |
[25:55] | so you can host a kegger in your backyard | 好让你可以在后院买酒开派对 |
[25:57] | and date-rape the motherfucking prom queen. | 和骗舞会皇后上床用的 |
[25:59] | I’m giving you a new name, credit history, | 我是在给你个新名字 信用记录 |
[26:01] | Social Security number and a motherfucking birth certificate. | 社保号和他妈的出生证明 |
[26:05] | I am turning you into a whole new goddamn human being. | 我他妈在给你改头换面 |
[26:09] | Okay. Jesus, I’m sorry. | 好啦 老天 我错了 |
[26:11] | And let me tell you something else. | 我还没有说完 |
[26:13] | Once I have performed this little miracle, | 一旦我施完魔法 给了你新身份 |
[26:17] | you are going to disappear | 你就消失 |
[26:19] | and we are not going to see or hear from your punk ass again | 我们再也不会见到你或听到你的消息 |
[26:22] | because if you show up a second time | 因为如果你再出现在我们面前 |
[26:24] | looking for a handout because you fucked up again, | 想再让我们帮你擦屁股 |
[26:26] | I will personally put a bullet between your eyes. | 我会直接一枪爆了你的头 |
[26:30] | And just for that, I’m gonna name you Marion. | 就为这 你的新名字就是玛丽安了[女子名] |
[26:41] | Now, you may not be aware, Jonah… | 现在 也许你还不知道 Jonah |
[26:45] | but there is a debate currently raging in civil society | 但是现在外界正对严刑拷问的作用性 |
[26:47] | about the efficacy of torture. | 吵得沸沸扬扬的 |
[26:51] | Now, I happen to fall on the side of those | 我刚好又是支持严刑的 |
[26:54] | who believe that pain is a tool… | 疼痛也是一种工具 |
[26:58] | like any other. | 就和其他工具一样 |
[27:03] | And where pain will work… | 而疼痛的功效 |
[27:12] | it’s far and away the most efficient tool for the job. | 又比最高效的工具强上百倍 |
[27:26] | Just tap your foot when you’re ready to talk. | 准备招了就碰下你的脚 |
[28:09] | There’s an unused silo on the adjacent property. | 附近有个废弃的筒仓 |
[28:13] | He’s got Solomon locked away. | 他把所罗门关那了 |
[28:17] | Oh, it took me a few extra teeth to get this. | 多拔了几颗牙才拿到的 |
[28:25] | Fuck that. Let’s drive. | 管他的 走吧 |
[28:30] | – You kill him? – No. | -你杀了他 -没有 |
[28:32] | But you should probably call an ambulance. | 但你最好还是叫辆救护车来 |
[28:37] | Yeah, I probably should. | 是应该叫一辆 |
[28:45] | Solomon? | 所罗门 |
[28:58] | God damn it. Hey. | 天杀的 我来 |
[29:11] | Shit. | 靠 |
[29:34] | – I found him. – Oh, God. | -找到他了 -上帝啊 |
[29:36] | Solomon. Hey, Solomon. | 所罗门 所罗门 |
[29:39] | – Solomon. Solomon. – Hey. Hey. | -所罗门 所罗门 -醒醒 |
[29:45] | Solomon. | 所罗门 |
[29:47] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:56] | I got you. I got you. | 我扶着 我扶着 |
[29:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:09] | I love you. It’s okay. | 我爱你 没事了 |
[30:11] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[30:17] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[31:02] | I love you. It’s okay. | 我爱你 没事了 |
[31:07] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[31:17] | Solomon! | 所罗门 |
[31:46] | When your own grandson was lost, | 你孙子失踪的时候 |
[31:48] | you cowered and prayed to God, | 你畏缩着 乞求着上帝 |
[31:50] | and the almighty would have left him dead beneath your feet. | 而上帝却只会让他死在你脚下 |
[31:55] | Well, maybe God just doesn’t love you | 看来或许上帝没你想的 |
[31:56] | as much as you’d like to believe. | 那么爱你 |
[31:58] | Maybe he finds it laughably arrogant | 或许他觉得你以为你知道他的意愿 |
[32:00] | for you to think you even know his will. | 简直傲慢得可笑 |
[32:03] | God brought him back to us. | 上帝把他带回我们身边 |
[32:04] | Yeah, you go and see what I did to Jonah Lambrecht. | 你去看看我对约拿·拉姆布雷希特做了什么 |
[32:08] | You’ll see that God had nothing to do with it. | 你就会知道上帝跟这一点关系没有 |
[32:12] | Nothing. | 一点都没有 |
[32:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:30] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[33:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:06] | Here’s the paperwork on him. | 这是他的转交文件 |
[33:07] | It’s two hours to Jefferson County. | 开车两个小时到杰弗逊镇 |
[33:09] | Sheriff’s Department will meet you at the county line. | 警署的人会在镇界接应 |
[33:11] | All right. See you later. | 好的 待会见 |
[33:15] | Christ, he’s a big one. Stay alert, huh? | 天 他是个大块头 保持警惕 |
[33:18] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[34:12] | Hey, what the fuck?! | 你在搞什么 |
[34:14] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[34:17] | Hey, cut that shit out now. | 你他妈的别闹了 |
[34:19] | Hey, you want to fucking get tased again? Stop. | 你还想被电击吗 停下 |
[34:27] | This is Deputy Yawners with the BSD. | 这里是女妖镇警署副警长扬恩斯 |
[34:29] | Shit. Stop that. You want me to shoot you? | 操 住手 你要我开枪吗 |
[34:57] | It’s happy green. It makes you happy. | 这是大麻 会让你感到开心 |
[34:59] | Flynn, where did you get this stuff? | 弗林 你从哪搞来的 |
[35:00] | Actually, I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[35:03] | Come on, Deva. Please, baby, pick up. | 拜托 蒂法 快接电话 宝贝 |
[35:10] | Pick up, pick up, pick up. | 快接快接快接 |
[35:13] | – It’s amazing, right? – Watch this. | -很棒吧 -看这个 |
[35:15] | Hey, it’s Deva. Leave a message. | 我是蒂法 有事留言 |
[35:17] | Or don’t. Bye. | 爱留不留 再见 |
[35:21] | Hi, Deva. It’s Mom. | 蒂法 是妈妈 |
[35:24] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道该说什么 |
[35:25] | I have so much to say. | 有太多要说了 |
[35:29] | I just want you to know that I love you. | 我想让你知道我爱你 |
[35:32] | That I always have. That part was never a lie. | 一直都爱 这点我从未说谎 |
[35:36] | All I ever wanted was for you and Max to be happy | 我只想让你和麦克斯幸福 |
[35:39] | and to feel safe. | 有安全感 |
[35:42] | When I come home, | 等我回家后 |
[35:44] | you can ask me anything and I’ll tell you the truth. | 你可以尽管问我 我实话实说 |
[35:47] | Baby, we can find our way back. | 宝贝 我们有办法补救一切的 |
[35:50] | Just don’t give up on me. | 千万别放弃我 |
[35:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:59] | Tell Max I love him, too. | 告诉麦克斯我也爱他 |
[36:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:26] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[36:30] | You look so sad. | 你好像不开心 |
[36:34] | You have no idea. | 你不会懂的 |
[36:39] | Want some company? | 想要个伴吗 |
[36:45] | You know, | 这么说 |
[36:47] | any other night I would tell you to get lost. | 如果不是今晚我会让你马上闪人 |
[37:01] | What the hell happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[37:03] | He resisted arrest. | 拒捕 |
[37:07] | Strenuously. | 激烈反抗 |
[37:19] | No. | 不 |
[37:20] | Don’t do this, Father. | 别这样 父亲 |
[37:22] | You did this. | 你干的好事 |
[37:23] | Daddy! Mama! | 爸爸 妈妈 |
[37:26] | Don’t let them do this to me! | 不要让他们这样对我 |
[37:31] | Did you get a confession? | 他坦白了吗 |
[37:33] | Don’t need one. We got the boy. | 不需要 我们找到男孩了 |
[37:35] | How is the boy? | 男孩怎么样 |
[37:40] | He’ll give you everything you need to pin the murder on him. | 他能为谋杀指控提供足够证据 |
[37:45] | Well, you did a number on him. | 你都对他用刑了 |
[37:47] | Congratulations, Sheriff. | 恭喜你 警长 |
[37:49] | Your department needed this win. | 警局需要这次胜利 |
[37:53] | Here to serve. | 主动权归我们了 |
[38:14] | I hope it hurts like hell. | 希望是铭心刻骨的疼 |
[38:23] | You heard from Emmett or Siobhan? | 你有埃米特和埃米特的消息吗 |
[38:25] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[38:27] | I can’t seem to get them on their cells or on the radio. | 电话不接 无线电不回 |
[38:34] | You know what? They still got another half an hour. | 再等半个小时看看吧 |
[38:39] | – Keep trying. – Yeah. Yeah, I will. | -继续联系他们 -好的 |
[39:04] | Be still. | 别动 |
[39:22] | What is it with white people and chains? | 白人和锁链是有宿怨吗 |
[39:27] | From the day you got here, | 你来这之后 |
[39:30] | you’ve been locking people up. | 就老是把人关起来 |
[39:40] | Tell your sheriff | 回去告诉警长 |
[39:42] | I’ll see him soon. | 我们很快会再见面的 |
[39:58] | Hit the dirt, cop! | 把枪放下 条子 |
[40:03] | Get down now. | 马上趴下 |
[40:07] | Drop it. | 把枪丢了 |
[40:15] | Here you go, black man. I think these are yours. | 给你 黑哥 这是你的吧 |
[40:33] | It’s strong, yo. | 后劲好足 |
[40:34] | I’m bummin’. | 太嗨了 |
[40:36] | Look at him in that hat. | 他戴这帽子太好玩了 |
[40:38] | – Oh, my God. – It’s the cops. | -老天 -是警察 |
[40:40] | – Oh, shit. – Fuck. | -惨了 -操 |
[40:44] | – It’s fine. Just stop. – How you doing, Officer? | -没事的 先停下 -你好吗 警官 |
[40:48] | We weren’t doing anything, man. | 我们什么也没做 老兄 |
[40:50] | Your parents know you’re out here getting high? | 你们家长知道你们在嗑药吗 |
[40:53] | Allegedly high. | 你说磕了就磕了吧 |
[40:54] | – Go home. – Don’t have to tell me twice. | -回家吧 -没有问题 |
[40:57] | Now. | 马上 |
[41:00] | Deva. | 蒂法 |
[41:02] | Let’s go, dude. Come on. | 走了 伙计 |
[41:05] | Come on. Come on. | 快走吧 |
[41:20] | You know, you really shouldn’t smoke pot. | 你真的不应该吸大麻的 |
[41:24] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[41:26] | Fair enough. | 说得对 |
[41:30] | You angry at your mom? | 还生你妈的气吗 |
[41:33] | You don’t know how I feel. | 你不懂我的感受 |
[41:34] | No, but that’s what you’re doing, right? | 是不懂 但我知道你的想法 |
[41:40] | Trying to hurt her. | 你想伤害他 |
[41:43] | It won’t work. | 没用的 |
[41:45] | Just make more mess. | 只会把事情弄得更糟 |
[41:48] | What makes you the expert? | 你有什么资格这么说 |
[41:50] | Do you have any kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[41:54] | No. | 没有 |
[41:58] | But I know how to make a mess. | 但我知道怎么把事情搞砸 |
[42:02] | I believe it. | 我想也是 |
[42:04] | There’s your dad. | 你爸爸来了 |
[42:13] | Thanks for the lemonade. | 谢谢你的柠檬汁 |
[42:31] | So I suppose congratulations are in order. | 我想我该说恭喜你吧 |
[42:34] | You’re a father. | 你都当爸爸了 |
[42:39] | I have to say, when it was about the money, I got it. | 如果留在这是因为钱 我理解 |
[42:42] | When it was about true love gone tragically wrong, | 是因为要挽回真爱 |
[42:45] | – I even got that. – Yeah. | -我也勉强理解 -听我说 |
[42:46] | But if you think you’re gonna hang around here, | 但如果你想留在这 |
[42:50] | take a couple parenting classes, | 是为了要照顾孩子 |
[42:52] | make all this evil shit right, you are sadly mistaken. | 让一切重回正轨 你就大错特错了 |
[42:58] | Bad shit happens to people standing too close to you. | 靠你太近的人都没有好下场 |
[43:03] | If you care for them, | 你要是真的在乎他们 |
[43:06] | you have to get out of their lives. | 那就远离他们的生活 |
[43:13] | Take the diamonds to New York. | 把钻石拿到纽约 |
[43:15] | Fence ’em. Get what you can. | 卖掉 把你的那份钱拿走 |
[43:18] | Say amen, somebody. | 阿门啊 |
[43:21] | The man has come to his senses. | 这男人终于想明白了 |
[43:23] | Call me when you’re done. | 事成之后打给我 |
[43:29] | I’ll come up. | 我去找你 |
[43:31] | Anywhere but here, baby. | 反正别待在这了 |
[43:33] | Anywhere on this big, beautiful planet but here. | 这个美丽星球还有其他好去处呢 |
[43:43] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[43:45] | Jesus Christ. Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[43:49] | – We got to get you checked out. – I’m fine. I’m fine. | -得带你检查下 -我没事 |
[43:53] | I didn’t realize it was this bad or I would have come. | 我没意识到会变成这样 不然我就过去了 |
[43:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:00] | For a moment, | 撞击之后 |
[44:03] | after the crash… | 有那么一瞬间 |
[44:07] | I thought I was dead. | 我以为我死了 |
[44:13] | Come on. I’m gonna take you home. | 过来 我送你回家 |
[44:16] | Come on. | 过来 |
[44:36] | Here to go another round? | 想再打一架吗 |
[44:38] | No. | 不 |
[44:40] | I said something to you earlier. | 我早前跟你说过 |
[44:42] | That it takes more strength to make peace than to fight. | 和平比斗争更花费力气 |
[44:45] | I think I need to learn that lesson again myself. | 我想我该重新学学这门课了 |
[44:49] | I hope you’ll consider this an adequate peace offering. | 希望你能把这当成示好的礼物 |
[44:54] | Those are seven teeth of the man who murdered the girl. | 这是杀害那女孩的人的七颗牙齿 |
[44:57] | The rest of him is in lockup in town. | 其他部分在镇上的监狱里 |
[45:00] | Why don’t you make a necklace of them? | 不如你拿他做成项链多好 |
[45:02] | Go tell your people you brought peace on the land. | 告诉你的人民你给这里带来了和平 |
[45:06] | I think you’ll be pleased to know he wasn’t one of yours. | 你该庆幸他不是你们中的一员 |
[45:12] | “And thine eye shall not pity, | “你眼不可顾惜 |
[45:14] | but life shall go for life. | 要以命偿命 |
[45:16] | Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.” | 以眼还眼 以牙还牙”[旧约申命记] |
[45:31] | This doesn’t change anything, you know. | 这样改变不了什么 |
[45:32] | I don’t like Proctor any more than you do, | 我比你更不喜欢普罗科特 |
[45:35] | but he may be right. | 但他也许是对的 |
[45:37] | This isn’t a time to fight. | 现在不是打架的时候 |
[45:39] | Alex, you will not get into bed with Proctor. | 亚历克斯 你不能和普罗科特扯在一起 |
[45:42] | Hunter’s working the council hard. | 亨特在拼命做部落委员会的工作 |
[45:44] | I can’t afford another embarrassment. | 我可受不了再一次的难堪了 |
[45:46] | You said it yourself, there’s blood in the water. | 你自己也说了 水中有血 |
[45:48] | Yeah, that’s right. So be the shark. | 是的 没错 那么就去当鲨鱼 |
[45:52] | Be the fucking shark, Alex. | 当那该死的鲨鱼 亚历克斯 |
[45:56] | What are you gonna do, Nola? You gonna hit me? | 你准备干什么 诺拉 打我吗 |
[46:21] | I think I was wrong | 我想我错了 |
[46:23] | to ask you to stick around. | 我不该留你在左右 |
[46:26] | After everything that’s happened, | 在发生了这么多事 |
[46:29] | everything you went through, | 在你经历了这么多之后 |
[46:32] | I should have thought about that. | 我应该想得到才是 |
[46:39] | I’m sorry, but you don’t belong here anymore. | 我很抱歉 不过你不再属于这里了 |
[46:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:02] | I never did. | 我从不属于这里 |
[47:04] | No, I guess you didn’t. | 我想也是 |
[47:19] | Where you gonna go? | 你要去哪儿 |
[47:22] | – Nola. – Don’t. | -诺拉 -不要 |
[47:25] | You’re finally being a chief. | 你终于当上了酋长 |
[47:26] | Don’t ruin it by second-guessing yourself. | 不要因为猜忌自己而毁掉了前程 |
[48:02] | Nice outfit. | 装备够帅 |
[48:04] | Right back at you. | 你也是 |
[48:05] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[48:22] | – Where are we going? – You have a visitor. | -我们这是去哪 -你有访客 |
[48:25] | This way. | 这边 |
[48:28] | – In there? – In there. | -在那里 -在那里 |
[48:32] | Go on. | 继续走 |
[49:06] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[49:15] | You’re surprised to see me? | 看到我你惊讶吗 |
[49:18] | No. | 不 |
[49:21] | Not really. | 算不上 |
[49:23] | It seems you and me | 看来我们俩 |
[49:26] | are both very hard to kill. | 都不太容易杀得死 |
[49:30] | It’s a family trait. | 这是家族特质 |
[49:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[49:36] | I see your mother | 每次我看着你 |
[49:39] | every time I look at you. | 都会看到你母亲 |
[49:43] | It warms me. | 它温暖着我 |
[49:47] | And it kills me at the same time. | 同时也摧残着我 |
[49:51] | When I met your mother, | 我遇见你母亲时 |
[49:53] | she was with another man. | 她和另一个男人在一起 |
[49:57] | But I courted her shamelessly. | 但我还是厚颜无耻地去追求她 |
[50:01] | Relentlessly. | 不屈不挠地追求 |
[50:04] | At first she thought I was insane. | 一开始她以为我是疯子 |
[50:10] | And then later she knew I was insane. | 后来她知道我确实是疯子 |
[50:15] | But there was no questioning my love. | 但我的爱毋庸置疑 |
[50:21] | Love. | 爱 |
[50:23] | Truth. | 真相 |
[50:25] | Insanity. | 疯狂 |
[50:27] | These are all more connected | 这些之间的联系 |
[50:30] | than people want to believe. | 比人们愿意相信的更为紧密 |
[50:34] | I made– | 我犯了… |
[50:36] | I made mistakes, Anastasia. | 我犯了错 安娜斯达希亚 |
[50:39] | Too many. | 太多的错 |
[50:41] | And too terrible to forgive. | 可怕到无法被原谅 |
[50:47] | But I wanted to tell you | 但是我想告诉你 |
[50:49] | before it’s too late | 在为时已晚之前 |
[50:53] | that what you think was insanity… | 你所认为的疯狂… |
[51:00] | was the greatest love | 是我见过的 |
[51:04] | I have ever known. | 最伟大的爱 |
[51:14] | This is the last time we will see one another. | 这是我们最后一次见面 |