Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑吃黑(Banshee)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑吃黑(Banshee)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:55] You got a fucking problem? 有何贵干
[04:03] Elizabeth. 伊丽莎白
[04:09] Juliet, Mr. Proctor here? 茱莉叶 普罗科特先生在吗
[04:10] Is he expecting you? 是他请你来的吗
[04:12] Oh, I imagine some part of him is always expecting me. 我想他总有事等我来查的
[04:15] I hear that. 我可听见了哦
[04:16] – You can head back. I’ll let him know. – Thanks. -直接去后面吧 我会通知他 -谢了
[04:41] Sorry, I didn’t realize you were in a meeting. 抱歉 我不知道你在开会
[04:43] No, it’s fine. Come in, come in. 没关系 请进 请进
[04:44] We were just finishing up anyway. 反正我们也快结束了
[04:46] Weren’t we, Mr. Camden? 是吧 卡登先生
[04:47] Deputy Lotus, this is my associate Isaac Camden. 洛特斯副警长 这是我的朋友艾萨克·卡登
[04:51] What the hell is going on in here? 这到底怎么回事
[04:54] Mr. Camden had an unfortunate accident 卡登先生在进来的时候
[04:56] on his way in, but we sorted it out. 出了点事 不过我们已经解决了
[04:58] – Right, Isaac? – That’s right. -是吧 艾萨克 -是的
[05:00] – Yeah. – Hey. -就是这样 -慢着
[05:02] – You sure? – Yes, it’s fine. -你确定吗 -是的 没事了
[05:05] Burton, why don’t you get Mr. Camden a drink on his way out? 博登 送卡登先生出去 请他喝一杯
[05:13] See you next week. 下周见
[05:19] What the hell was that about? 刚刚到底是怎么回事
[05:21] That was just a small negotiation. 我们只是商量点小事罢了
[05:24] May I pour you one? 要给你倒一杯吗
[05:25] No, thanks. I’m on duty. 不用了 我在当值
[05:28] So, what can I do for you? 那么 你有什么事吗
[05:30] Well, I’m, uh– I’m just following up on those two bodies 是这样 我还在追查上个月
[05:33] we dug up last month. 我们挖出的两具尸体
[05:34] Yeah, Munson and Randall. I’m well aware. 是的 芒森和兰德尔 我知道
[05:36] Yeah. They, uh– they work for you? 没错 他们是你的下属吗
[05:39] They worked for me, yeah. 对 他们曾是我的下属
[05:40] – In what capacity? – They hauled meat, mostly. -是什么职位 -他们主要负责送肉
[05:44] Right. Not a job you generally associate 是吗 不过做这行的 一般不会
[05:46] with getting shot and buried in the woods. 被人枪杀 然后埋在森林里吧
[05:48] No, it’s not. 应该不会
[05:49] And as I told Agent Xavier, 正如我告诉泽维尔探员的
[05:50] I have no idea what they may have been up to in their free time. 我不知道他们下班时间会做些什么
[05:53] Yeah, I read the report. 我看过案件报告了
[05:54] Just figured I’d stop by 只是想过来亲自问问
[05:56] and see if maybe you had anything further to share. 看你有没有什么要补充的
[06:01] Are you implying I may not have been truthful with the FBI? 你是在暗示 我没对联调局说实话吗
[06:05] Like I said, I’m just following up. 如我刚才所说 我只是跟进案情
[06:07] Yeah. And now you have. 是吗 既然听到了我的回答
[06:10] You can see yourself out. 那就请便吧
[06:12] Well, okay. Thank you for your time. 好吧 感谢你的配合
[06:16] You’ve been a big help, as always. 一如既往 你提供了很大帮助
[06:18] Oh, by any chance, 顺便问一句
[06:20] do you remember the last time you saw either one of those men? 你还记得最后一次见到他们是什么时候吗
[06:23] I do, actually. 我记得
[06:25] It was the same day Sheriff Hood came to town. 就是胡德警长到镇上的同一天
[06:30] It’s fascinating how the mind makes connections like that. 能把这两件事联想到一起真是有意思
[06:37] Thank you. 谢了
[06:39] You’re welcome. 没关系
[06:43] Now we have yet to fully calculate 我们还没有完全统计出
[06:45] the losses sustained in the explosion– 爆炸所造成的损失
[06:46] No one told me the council was meeting. 部落委员要开会怎么没人通知我
[06:50] I called an emergency session. 是我临时召开的紧急会议
[06:51] Really? What’s the emergency? 是吗 有什么紧急情况
[06:53] I’ve been up front with you, Alex. 我已经告诉过你了 亚历克斯
[06:55] We can’t sit back while our tribe’s 我们不能坐视
[06:57] fiscal security is threatened. 部落的财政安全受到威胁
[06:59] I’ve been chief less than two months 我才当上酋长不到两个月
[06:59] and he’s already planning a coup. 他就准备策划政变了
[07:01] And in those two months, our hotel project has been destroyed 就在这两个月里 我们酒店的项目失败了
[07:05] and now our casino has been robbed. 而现在赌场也被洗劫一空
[07:07] Those are not unrelated events. 这两件事根本毫无关系
[07:09] Look, I’ll admit we’ve had some setbacks, 我承认我们是遇到了些挫折
[07:11] but my people and I are working on it. 但我和下属会想办法度过难关的
[07:12] We expect to have the missing money back shortly. 我们会尽快找回损失的钱财
[07:14] It’s not about the money, Alex. 这与钱财无关 亚历克斯
[07:16] It’s about your ability to lead. 我们质疑的是你的领导能力
[07:24] I’d have a lot more faith in his intentions 我不得不怀疑他的目的
[07:26] if he weren’t angling to be chief himself. 是让自己做上酋长的位置
[07:28] That may be, but his ambitions 也许你说得对 但他的野心
[07:30] don’t in any way mitigate the troubles we’ve been having. 并不妨碍我们解决手头的问题
[07:32] I’m very aware of the problems we’ve been having, Mr. Thompson. 我非常清楚目前的处境 汤普森先生
[07:36] I just need some time. 我只是需要一点时间
[07:37] – You had quite a bit of time already. – Mr. DeLoria, I– -我们给你的时间够多了 -德罗利亚先生
[07:39] This isn’t a witch hunt, Alex. 我们没有政治迫害的意思 亚历克斯
[07:41] We’re just trying to do our duty to the tribe. 我们只是想为部落履行自己的职责
[07:45] Now, I loved and respected your father. 我敬爱并且尊重你的父亲
[07:47] We all did. 我们都是如此
[07:49] But to give fitting honor to his memory– 但是关于谁更适合接手…
[07:51] Don’t get ahead of yourself, George. 乔治 话不要说得太满
[07:56] And don’t ever tell me how to honor my father again. 不用你教我如何尊敬我的父亲
[08:04] I’ll see you all at the next meeting. 我们下次会议再见
[08:16] Hey, Squirrel. 小松鼠 你好啊
[08:18] Breece. 布里斯
[08:20] Jesus Christ. 吓死我了
[08:23] You look good. 你看上去不错啊
[08:25] Deputy, huh? 当副警长啦
[08:27] Congratulations. 恭喜你啦
[08:28] You can’t be here right now, okay? 你不能来这里的 你知道吗
[08:29] I have a restraining order against you. 禁止令规定你不能靠近我
[08:31] I know, I’m sorry. 我知道 我很抱歉
[08:31] I just didn’t know how else to get a hold of you. 我不知道还能去哪儿找你
[08:33] You’re not supposed to get a hold of me. 你不应该来找我
[08:34] That’s what a restraining order means. 禁止令就是起这个作用的
[08:36] I know. Look, I’m not here to cause you any trouble– 我知道 我不会给你造成麻烦的
[08:38] – You need to leave right now. – Siobhan, please. -你快点走 -西沃恩 求你了
[08:40] Just– just give me two minutes. 就 就给我两分钟好
[08:43] That’s all I ask. 求你了
[08:47] Okay, two minutes. 好吧 给你两分钟
[08:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:51] – Listen, Squirrel– – Don’t call me that. -听我说 小松鼠 -不要这么叫我
[08:54] Okay. 好吧
[08:55] I know how angry you must be at me, 我知道你肯定还在生我气
[08:57] and I deserve all of it. 都是我活该
[08:59] But I want you to know that I left here three years ago 我希望你知道 三年前我离开的时候
[09:01] angry and drunk, and I’m neither of those things anymore. 又酗酒又易怒 但是我已经变了
[09:04] I’ve been sober now for two years. 我已经戒酒两年了
[09:06] Anyway, the thing is, 是这样
[09:07] I haven’t had steady work in seven months. 七个月来 我一直没有稳定的工作
[09:10] As soon as they do a background check on me, 他们只要一做背景调查
[09:11] all the stuff here comes up and– 就会发现这里发生的事情
[09:12] Oh, I know you’re not about to blame me 我明白了 你是要把你的案底
[09:14] – for your police record. – No, no, no, no, of course not. -怪罪于我 -不是 当然不是了
[09:17] It’s just my cousin Jesse. You remember Jesse. 我表弟杰斯 你还记得杰斯吧
[09:19] Anyway, he said that I could come back here 他说我可以回来这里
[09:21] and work for him building swimming pools. 为他造游泳池
[09:23] It’s decent pay, benefits, 薪水不错 还有福利
[09:25] but he won’t have me on 但是如果我还有禁止令
[09:26] while I have that restraining order on me. 他就不能让我上岗
[09:28] You’re kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[09:30] Look, I know this is a lot to ask, Squirr– 我知道这要求有点过分 小松
[09:33] Siobhan. 西沃恩
[09:35] And I know I don’t deserve mercy from you. 我知道我不配得到你的同情
[09:38] But I have been looking everywhere for work 可我一直在四处找工作
[09:40] and I’m telling you there’s nothing out there. 却一无所获
[09:42] This is my best shot. 这是我唯一的机会
[09:48] – Hey, Emmett. – What the hell are you doing here, Breece? -埃米特 -布里斯 你来这里干什么
[09:50] It’s okay, Emmett. 没事的 埃米特
[09:53] – Move along now or I’ll move you along. – Emmett. -快滚 不然我就不客气了 -埃米特
[09:57] Emmett, I got this. 埃米特 我来处理
[10:06] Sheriff, I need you to sign off on these reports. 警长 这些报告需要你签字
[10:11] What do you got? 那你干什么呢
[10:12] Now I can write it all up, 我可以写报告
[10:13] but only you can sign your name. 但是只有你可以签字
[10:20] What’s up? 怎么了
[10:22] Breece Connors, Siobhan’s ex-husband. 布里斯·康纳 西沃恩的前夫
[10:35] So what was that about? 怎么回事
[10:36] A job he’s after. 他在找工作
[10:37] He wants me to lift the restraining order. 他希望我取消禁止令
[10:39] Hope you told him to get lost. You told him no, right? 你是不是让他滚了 你拒绝他了吧
[10:42] I told him to take the job and I’d think about it. 我让他接受工作 我会考虑的
[10:44] – He needs to work. – Are you kidding me? -他需要工作 -你开什么玩笑
[10:46] After everything he put you through– 他当初那么对你
[10:47] Emmett, look… 埃米特 听我说
[10:50] I’m not the same person anymore. 我已经不是之前的我了
[10:52] Maybe he’s not. 可能他也变了
[10:53] But either way, I’m not gonna keep him from working. 但不管怎样 我不想妨碍他找工作
[11:16] So the prosecution and defense 控方律师和被告均在
[11:18] have both signed off on the plea deal. 认罪协议上签了字
[11:20] – Is that correct? – Yes, Your Honor. -对吗 -没错 法官大人
[11:21] Yeah, we’re good with it, Judge. 没有异议 法官大人
[11:22] For these charges of reckless endangerment 针对怠忽致危罪和非法持有枪支的指控
[11:24] and discharging of an illegal firearm. 你们都没有异议吗
[11:27] – Yes, Your Honor. – Okay, then. -是的 法官大人 -那么
[11:29] Mrs. Hopewell, please rise. 霍普韦尔夫人 请站起来
[11:34] I’ve reviewed the police reports from the night in question 我回顾了案发当晚的警方记录
[11:36] and considered the mitigating factors 综合考虑了减轻罪责的因素
[11:38] as well as the recommendation of the DA’s office 并参考了地检署的意见
[11:41] and the agreement of the attorneys present. 与在场律师也达成了协议
[11:43] Based on minimum sentencing guidelines 基于从轻判决的基准
[11:45] and the recommendation of the prosecution, 以及控方的意见
[11:47] you’re hereby sentenced to serve no less than 30 days 现判处你将于默瑟县州立女子监狱
[11:50] at the Mercer County Women’s State Correctional. 进行不少于30天的劳动改造
[11:53] Your Honor, really? 法官大人 说真的吗
[11:54] Mercer County is 200 miles away. 默瑟县离这里有200英里远
[11:56] That is an undue hardship on her family. 这会让她的家人十分辛苦
[11:59] Overcrowding in the county system 本镇的监狱现在人满为患
[12:00] compels us to follow the empty beds. 我们也是不得己而为之
[12:02] There’s nothing you can do about it, Jackson. 你也无能为力 杰克逊
[12:05] The prisoner is to be remanded into custody immediately. 请将犯人收押候审
[12:07] Can you at least stay the sentence 至少请你延缓判决72小时
[12:09] for 72 hours so that Mrs. Hopewell, 给霍普韦尔夫人一点时间
[12:11] who is the mother of two children, 让她作为两个孩子的母亲
[12:13] can get her affairs in order, please? 将事情安排妥当 好吗
[12:18] We’re good with that, Your Honor. 可以接受 法官大人
[12:20] Mrs. Hopewell, you are to surrender yourself 霍普韦尔夫人 三天后的上午九点
[12:22] to the Banshee Sheriff’s Department at 9:00 a.m. Three days from now. 你必须主动归案 到达女妖镇警署
[12:26] If you do not appear, you will forfeit your bond. 如果届时你未现身 协议将作废
[12:29] – Do you understand? – Yes. -你明白了吗 -明白了
[12:33] Gordon. 戈登
[12:35] – Sheriff. – How are the kids? -警长 -孩子们怎么样
[12:38] How the fuck you think they are? 你他妈觉得他们能怎么样
[12:39] Racine’s squeezing her. 拉辛在追着她不放
[12:42] He thinks she knows something. 他觉得她知道些什么
[12:44] Yeah? For all I know, he’s right. 是吗 据我所知 他的直觉是对的
[12:47] Is that why you let her go to jail? 所以你就让她蹲监狱吗
[12:49] Fuck you. You don’t put that shit on me. 去你妈的 别都赖我头上
[12:53] She’s in this mess because of you, not me. 她卷入这摊子烂事是因为你 不是我
[12:55] Oh, you want to hit me back? 你想还击吗
[12:57] Yeah, go ahead, hit me. 来吧 打我啊
[12:58] It’s what you do, isn’t it? 你不是就会干这个吗
[13:00] Come on, motherfucker, hit me. 来啊 混蛋 打我啊
[13:01] Hit me, motherfucker. 来啊 他妈的混蛋
[13:08] I gave you the first one. 第一拳是我让你
[13:11] You don’t get another. 但没有买一赠一的
[13:48] – Come dance with me. – No way. I’m good here. -来和我跳舞嘛 -不 我这样挺好的
[13:51] Come on. I want to dance with my husband. 来嘛 我想跟我老公跳舞
[13:53] That’s okay, Squirrel. 算了 小松鼠
[13:55] Just enjoying the view. 我看你跳就行
[13:57] Okay, I’m giving you 10 minutes… 好吧 我让你看十分钟
[13:59] and then I’m coming back for you. 然后我就回来找你
[14:01] 10 minutes. 十分钟哦
[14:20] Fuck you, man. 我操
[14:23] Breece, what are you doing? 布里斯 你在干什么
[14:24] Get the fuck out of the way! 别他妈挡老子道
[14:33] Stay the fuck away from my wife. 你他妈的离我老婆远点
[14:35] Stop it! 住手啊
[14:39] This is your fucking fault, too. 这也是你的错
[14:40] You’re shaking your fucking ass on his dick right in front of me? 我还在场 你他妈就敢对他搔首弄姿
[14:59] You okay? 你还好吧
[15:02] Emmett’s got a big mouth. 埃米特真是个大嘴巴
[15:09] Just leave it alone, okay? 让我一个人静静 好吗
[15:13] Please? 拜托了
[15:17] Okay. 好吧
[15:36] So Carrie’s really going inside? 卡莉真的要蹲监狱了吗
[15:39] Yeah. 是啊
[15:41] You know, I don’t want to seem insensitive, 我不想搞得紧张兮兮的
[15:43] – but I need… – Racine’s not interested in you and Job. -但是我 -拉辛对你和贾伯没兴趣
[15:48] We get off, just like that? 我们就什么事都没有吗
[15:49] What do you want, your own hearing? 你想怎么着 也来个听证会吗
[15:51] Oh, no, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[15:53] I just think we need to worry about 只是觉得我们得提防着点
[15:54] a high-ranking federal agent 那个高级联邦特工
[15:56] who doesn’t seem to answer to anyone. 他似乎不听命于任何人
[15:58] Didn’t your mother ever tell you? 你妈没教过你吗
[16:00] A wise man never looked a gift horse in the mouth. 白来的果子就不要嫌酸了
[16:03] No, my mother told me a word to the wise is unnecessary. 不 我妈跟我说不用去找智者咨询
[16:07] It’s a damn fool who needs the advice. 只有傻瓜才需要建议
[16:11] Well, look here. 看看你们的样子
[16:13] Ain’t we all just domestic as shit? 一副被驯服的乖顺样
[16:18] Your cut, baby. 你的分成 亲爱的
[16:22] Yours, too. 还有你的
[16:26] What the fuck you lookin’ at? 你他妈看什么看
[16:27] It’s just sometimes I just forget how… 只是有时候我会忘了你…
[16:32] Never mind. 无所谓了
[16:34] Came out to about 156,000. 大概有15万6
[16:36] Split four ways, 39 grand a piece. 分四份就是每个人3万9
[16:39] Definitely not our finest hour. 战果不佳啊
[16:43] This one is hers. 这是她那份
[16:47] I’ll let you hang on to it. 你先留着吧
[16:50] So she’s really going in, huh? 她是真的要进监狱了啊
[16:54] It’s 30 days. 就去一个月
[16:56] It’s, uh– it’s not so bad. 没什么大不了的
[16:59] Locked up is locked up. 被关起来就是被关起来
[17:24] – What now? – One way or another, -又怎么了 -无论如何
[17:25] you’re gonna learn to stay the hell away from my casino. 你给我记住 离我的赌场远点
[17:28] This is getting boring. Can’t you come up with something new? 老这样太无聊了 你就不能想点新花样吗
[17:31] Okay, here’s something new. 好吧 让你见识一下新花样
[17:56] Alex. 亚历克斯
[17:57] I guess you’re not the only one in this town 我们镇上应该不止你一个人
[17:59] who can get their hands on C-4. 能弄到炸药
[18:01] You stole $156,000 from my truck. 你从我的卡车上偷了15万6千美金
[18:04] I want it back. 我要你还给我
[18:08] Let’s go. Close it down. 快点 把门关上
[18:13] Move aside. Move aside. 去边上 去边上
[18:14] – Let’s go. – Let’s go. Move ’em in. -快走 -走 让牛都进去
[18:35] Hi, honey. I was hoping we could talk. 亲爱的 我想跟你谈谈
[18:38] What are you doing here, Breece? 你来这里干什么 布里斯
[18:39] I heard from some of the guys that you had a fire. 我听人说你这里发生过火灾
[18:41] I just figured I’d… 我就想…
[18:44] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[18:47] Do you need something from inside? 你要进去拿东西吗
[18:48] No, I just wanted to see you. 不是 我只是想看看你
[18:50] I’m going away soon, and– 我马上就要走了…
[18:51] Yeah, I know. The whole town knows. Congratulations. 我知道 全镇的人都知道 恭喜啊
[18:55] I’m sorry, I thought I was gonna be gone before you got back. 抱歉 我以为能在你回家前就完事的
[18:58] – No, you can’t come around here, Breece. – I know. -你不能来这里 布里斯 -我知道
[19:00] Well, maybe I’ll just come inside and give Max– 那我就进去一下 跟麦克斯…
[19:02] You can’t come in. 你不能进去
[19:04] I’m still his mother, Deva, and yours. 我仍然是他母亲 蒂法 也是你母亲
[19:06] I don’t know. Are you? 谁知道呢 你真是吗
[19:07] How do I know that wasn’t a lie, too? 也许这又是另一桩谎言呢
[19:09] Look, I know– 我知道…
[19:10] – No. No. – I have a lot to make up for. -不不 -我有很多需要向你弥补的
[19:12] Baby, I had reasons– 孩子 我有我的原因
[19:13] I don’t give a shit, Mom. 关我屁事 妈
[19:15] You know Max is still sleeping in my bed? 麦克斯现在还睡我的床你知道吗
[19:17] He’s too scared to sleep in his own room 他吓得不敢在自己屋里睡
[19:19] because you let them take him. 因为你让坏人把他带走了
[19:21] You said you needed to work and that’s all this was, okay? 你说你需要工作 仅此而已好吗
[19:23] I’ve moved on. I don’t wanna hear from you 我已经走出过去了 我不想有你的消息
[19:24] and I don’t want you coming around my house. 我也不喜欢你接近我家
[19:33] Well, either way. 无论如何
[19:39] It’s great to see you doing so well. 看到你好我就安心了
[19:42] Just stay away from us. 离我们远点
[19:57] Yo, check this shit out, bro. 快看这妞 兄弟
[19:59] Hello, beautiful. 你好啊 美女
[20:01] Why don’t you come join us for a drink? 来跟我们一起喝一杯吧
[20:04] No, thanks. 不了 谢谢
[20:05] – We’re shipping off soon. – I’ll pass. Thanks. -我们马上就走了 -不用了 谢谢
[20:09] Well, pass a bit slower 别这么着急走嘛
[20:10] so I can get a good look at that ass. 让我好好看看你的屁股
[20:12] Damn, girl! That’s a thing of beauty. 我去 妞儿 屁股真不错啊
[20:14] You ever consider modeling? 你考虑过做模特吗
[20:16] You ever consider shutting the fuck up? 你考虑过闭上那张臭嘴吗
[20:18] Oh, shit! You got dissed, bro. 操 被拒绝地好惨啊 哥们
[20:20] Shut the fuck up, man. 你他妈闭嘴
[20:36] Well, well, look who’s back. 看看这是谁回来了
[20:40] Hold on. Slow down, now. 等等 别急着走嘛
[20:42] You weren’t very nice to me back there. 刚才你对我不是很友好啊
[20:45] But now you can make up for it. 不过你可以补偿我一下
[20:50] Seriously? 搞什么
[20:51] You were thinking about hitting a United States Marine? 你居然敢打美国陆战队的人
[20:54] Get off of me! 放开我
[20:55] You better learn how to throw a better punch than that, little girl. 你最好先学学怎么揍人 小妞儿
[21:16] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈是谁
[21:18] I’d tell you, but you wouldn’t remember anyway. 我很愿意告诉你 不过你也不会记得
[21:26] Hi. 你好
[21:28] Thank you. 谢谢你
[21:29] Don’t thank me yet. 先别急着谢我
[21:32] – What is that? – This? -那是什么 -这个啊
[21:34] It’s chloroform. 是氯仿[麻醉剂]
[21:43] This better be good. 最好是好消息
[21:51] – What are you doing? – She’s important to him. -你这是干什么 -他很重视她
[21:53] Besides, he owes us a lot more money 再说了 他欠我们的多着呢
[21:56] than what we’ll ask him for. 我们要的只是九牛一毛
[22:00] George Hunter is gunning for you. 乔治·亨特正在准备对你下手
[22:03] You need a win to keep this council quiet. 要让部落委员会的人闭嘴 你必须赢一次
[22:10] She just brings Proctor to the table. 绑她来只是为了让普罗科特过来谈判
[22:29] Hey! Can I help you? 你有什么事吗
[22:31] Where is she? 她在哪里
[22:33] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[22:34] Rebecca– I’m talking about Rebecca. 丽贝卡 我说的是丽贝卡
[22:35] – Where is she? – Hey, you’re gonna want to back off right now. -她在哪 -你离我远点
[22:37] I haven’t seen her. 我没看见她
[22:40] Well, she didn’t come home last night. 她昨晚没回家
[22:41] Have you tried calling her? 你试过打电话给她吗
[22:46] Yeah. Earlier. 打了 之前打的
[23:00] Hello, Kai. 你好啊 凯
[23:01] – Alex. – Don’t worry about Rebecca. -亚历克斯 -不用担心丽贝卡
[23:02] She’s perfectly fine, for the moment. 她好着呢 至少现在是
[23:06] I’m still waiting for my money. 我还等着我的钱呢
[23:07] Put her on the phone now. 让她接电话 马上
[23:13] Uncle Kai? 凯舅舅
[23:15] – You listening now? – Yes. -你在听吗 -在
[23:17] Bring me $156,000 by noon today 今天中午之前 把15万6千美金给我
[23:19] and she walks out of here. 我就放她走
[23:20] I didn’t rob your fuckin’ truck. 我没抢你丫的卡车
[23:22] Well, then, I guess we’ll consider it a down payment 那就把这算作你炸掉我们的赌场
[23:23] on the casino you blew up. 分期赔偿的头款吧
[23:25] Now listen to me. 你给我听着
[23:28] At some point in the very near future, 过不了多久
[23:30] you will be made to understand how badly you misjudged me today. 你就会知道 你今天对我的误解有多大
[23:33] And when that time comes 到那时候
[23:35] and you’re begging me for mercy, 你会求我宽恕你
[23:36] I want you to remember this moment 你要记住这个时刻
[23:38] because this is the moment you’ve sealed your fate. 因为就在现在 你的命数已定
[23:40] Yeah, okay, duly noted. 好好 铭记于心
[23:42] Just bring my fucking money. 赶紧把我的钱给我拿过来
[23:53] It’s Alex Longshadow. He’s taken Rebecca. 是亚历克斯·朗西德 他绑架了丽贝卡
[23:55] I need you to go get her back. 你去给我把她带回来
[24:01] I have no jurisdiction on the reservation. 我对居留地没有管辖权
[24:03] Well, neither do I, 我也没有
[24:04] but I’ll get around that by going in with an army. 不过我可以通过率军进攻来克服这一点
[24:07] Is that what you want? 你想让我这么做吗
[24:08] Why don’t you tell me what’s going on? 你先给我说说发生什么了吧
[24:15] A few weeks ago you told me you owed me one. 几周前你说过 你欠我个人情
[24:19] I’m sure you recall that conversation. 你肯定记得那场对话吧
[24:26] Good. 很好
[24:27] Then go get her. 那就去把她带回来
[24:49] Go on. It’s all right. 喝吧 没事的
[24:52] Go on. 喝吧
[24:54] Easy. 慢点
[25:02] I’m sure your uncle will be here soon. 你叔叔马上就会来了
[25:07] I’m sure he will be, too. 我也这么觉得
[25:12] I used to see you at the farmers’ market. 我以前在农贸市场见过你
[25:15] Yeah. 是吗
[25:16] Your family sold pies, right? 你家是卖派的 对吧
[25:19] Now you’ve left that behind, 现在你不干那个了
[25:22] moved into another family business. 去干其他的家族生意了
[25:24] Sad, really. 真是可惜
[25:27] I loved those pies. 我很喜欢你家的派
[25:32] Did you help him do it? 你有帮他吗
[25:36] Help him do what? 帮他什么
[25:40] I think you know exactly what I mean. 我觉得你知道我在说什么
[25:45] You know, my people have this myth about the Thunder Man. 我的部落有个关于雷神之子的传说
[25:51] He’s reborn once each generation. 他每个世代重生一次
[25:53] He’s got the power of a god, 他具有神力
[25:56] prodigious lover, fiercest warrior. 心存大爱 勇猛过人
[25:58] But outwardly, he looks like a normal man. 但从表面上看 他和一般人无异
[26:01] So every man has to ask himself 所以每个男人都会问
[26:02] whether he might in fact be the Thunder Man. 自己是否有可能就是雷神之子
[26:07] And every woman has to wonder 而每个女人都会想
[26:09] whether the man she’s with is him. 自己的爱人是不是
[26:13] Some women live to find him. 有的女人毕生都在寻找他
[26:16] Others know that he’ll destroy them if they stay with him. 其他人则明白 若与他同行 必被毁灭
[26:20] I believe you think you found your Thunder Man. 你肯定觉得你找到自己的雷神之子了
[26:24] I’ve got all the thunder I need. 我有自己的力量就够了
[26:26] Is that so… 是吗
[26:29] Amish girl? 亚米西姑娘
[26:37] Did your uncle rob my truck? 是不是你舅舅抢劫了我的卡车
[26:41] My uncle sells meat. 我舅舅是卖肉的
[26:48] Your uncle blew up my fucking hotel. 你舅舅炸了我的酒店
[26:55] If I were you, 如果我是你
[26:56] I’d be more worried about what he’s going to do to you. 我会更担心他将如何处置你
[27:09] We’ll see about that. 那就等着瞧吧
[27:24] Five more seconds. 再等五秒钟
[27:29] And we in. 我们进去吧
[27:32] And by “we”, I mean you. 我说的”咱们” 就是指你
[27:44] You should be in the kitchen now. 你现在应该在厨房干活
[27:45] Excuse me, Sheriff, are you lost? 抱歉 警长 你是不是迷路了
[27:47] – Is this the kitchen? – Yes. -这里是厨房吗 -是的
[27:49] Then no. 那就没迷路
[27:50] Okay, the most isolated room is the VIP room. VIP房间是最隐秘的
[27:53] – Where is it? – Baby, I’m looking at two sets of plans here– -在哪里 -亲 我这里有两套设计图
[27:55] the old casino and the new one– 旧赌场的 还有新的
[27:57] and I got no fucking clue 我他妈不知道
[27:58] what’s real and what ain’t been built yet. 图上哪里建成了 哪里还没
[28:00] Best guess? 最有可能在哪儿
[28:04] Take a left at the end of the hall. 走廊尽头左拐
[28:09] I could be hacking Google or the Caymans, 我能黑进谷歌或开曼群岛[避税天堂]
[28:12] but, no, I gotta be infiltrating Fort Apache. 但老子现在偏要潜入敌方要塞
[28:16] Hey. BSD. 女妖镇警署的
[28:19] I need to get in there. 我要进去
[28:20] BSD has no jurisdiction on the Rez. 女妖镇警署在居留地没有管辖权
[28:22] If you’re not on the list, you don’t get in. 你不在名单上 就不能进去
[28:23] Yeah. 好吧
[28:26] I could shoot you. 我能给你一枪
[28:30] We could shoot each other. 要和我比比吗
[29:10] That sounded nasty. 听着真恶心
[29:21] And no dice. 没收获[骰子]
[29:22] Puns? Really? 还跟我玩双关
[29:23] – Sorry. – Okay, cut across the gaming room, go upstairs. -抱歉 -穿过赌场 直接上楼
[29:38] Ah, shit. 操
[29:41] What? 怎么了
[30:06] What the hell’s going on? 刚出什么事了
[30:08] Job. 贾伯
[30:09] Baby, come back. 宝贝 回来
[30:11] Baby? 宝贝
[30:13] Fuck. 操
[30:19] Fuck! 操
[31:10] Seriously. 不是吧
[31:29] Sheriff Hood. 胡德警长
[31:35] Oh, hi. 你好啊
[31:41] Hi yourself. 好你个头
[31:42] Ah, you think you know someone, huh? 知人知面不知心啊
[31:45] I know, right? 是吧
[31:47] I’m sorry, am I missing something? 抱歉 我是不是错过了什么
[31:49] – We’ve met before. – I’m just here for the girl. -我们之前见过 -我是为这个姑娘来的
[31:52] So you’re one of Proctor’s lackeys, is that it? 这么说你也是普罗科特的一条走狗 对吧
[31:55] No, no. 不 不
[31:58] If your argument’s with Proctor, 如果你和普罗科特有过节
[31:59] you gotta take it up with him. 那是你们两个的事
[32:01] I just get involved when you start kidnapping young women. 但你绑架这位姑娘 我可不能坐视不理
[32:07] Now cut her loose. 立刻放了她
[32:08] Well, you’re in no position to make demands here. 在这儿还轮不到你来发号施令
[32:10] What, this? 为什么 因为这个吗
[32:12] Come on, we both know she’s not gonna shoot me. 拜托 我们都清楚她不会开枪的
[32:14] I wouldn’t be so sure. 我可没那么确定
[32:22] Okay, this is Kinaho land. 这里是奇诺部落的地盘
[32:23] I have no authority to arrest you; we all know that. 我无权逮捕你 你我都清楚
[32:26] But my guess is she’s not gonna press charges anyway. 但我猜她之后也不会起诉你
[32:31] So we can chalk this whole thing up 不如我们把整件事归咎为
[32:32] to one big misunderstanding. 一场误会吧
[32:36] You let her go now, this never happened. 你放了她 一切都没发生过
[32:43] – Put the gun down. – Fuck that. -放下枪 -去你妈的
[32:44] Nola! 诺拉
[32:59] Bye. 再见
[33:08] – Are you okay? – I’m fine. -你还好吗 -我没事
[33:10] Great. 很好
[33:18] Thanks. 多谢
[33:31] Are you kidding me? 你在耍我吗
[33:32] We’re not gonna shoot a sheriff. 我们不能向警长开枪
[33:34] It was a bad idea to begin with. 一开始就是个错误
[33:38] I’m done sending messages. 看来威胁不起作用
[33:41] It’s time to take a more direct approach. 是时候来点更直接的了
[33:50] You came for me. Thank you. 谢谢你来救我
[33:54] Don’t mention it. 不用客气
[33:56] You’re bleeding. 你流血了
[33:57] It’s fine. It’s just a scrape. 没事 擦伤罢了
[33:58] – Here– – I said it’s fine. -这儿 -我说了没事
[34:18] Rebecca. 丽贝卡
[34:22] I know this is a hard time for you, 我知道这段时间你不好过
[34:25] but your uncle, 不过你舅舅
[34:28] he’s not a good man. 他不是个好人
[34:33] You shouldn’t be living there. 你不该住在他那儿
[34:36] Well, then, let me live with you. 那让我和你住
[34:40] I’m not a good man either. 我也不是好人
[35:13] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[35:16] I’m fine. 我很好
[35:22] I’m gonna go get something to eat. 我去吃点东西
[35:30] So how did it go? 还顺利吗
[35:32] Piece of cake. 小菜一碟
[35:35] Well, thank you. I do appreciate it. 谢谢 我很感激
[35:38] Like you said, I owed you one. 你说过 我欠你个人情
[35:50] Sheriff… 警长
[35:54] you never did ask me if I robbed that truck. 你从没问过我有没有劫卡车
[35:57] I guess I figured it wasn’t your style. 我只是觉得那不像你的风格
[36:01] No, it’s not. 的确不是
[36:22] This is nice. 真不错
[36:27] – I got you something. – Alex. -送你样东西 -亚历克斯
[36:30] It’s stunning. 好看极了
[36:38] What do you think? 你喜欢吗
[36:40] You look beautiful. 你看起来真美
[37:00] Proctor, what the fuck? 普罗科特 你搞毛啊
[37:03] Hello, Alex. 你好啊 亚历克斯
[37:08] You come here to my home? Are you crazy? 你就这么闯进我家 你疯了吗
[37:10] Yeah, your security personnel weren’t very effective. 是啊 你的保安可没什么能耐
[37:13] You may want to talk to them when they wake up. 等他们醒了你和他们谈谈吧
[37:23] This is very romantic. 真浪漫
[37:24] Get the fuck out of here. 快点滚出去
[37:28] Don’t worry. Just be a minute. 别急 一会就好
[37:32] What the fuck is this? 这他妈是什么
[38:17] You go near my niece again and it won’t be cow’s blood. 你再敢碰我侄女 那就不是牛血了
[38:21] It will be the blood of your family. 是你家人的血
[38:24] Every single one of them I can get my hands on. 你所有我能找到的家人的血
[38:28] I’ll fucking drown you in their blood. 我他妈会用他们的血淹死你
[39:07] I’m not even going to ask. 我就不问你怎么伤的了
[39:11] Figured I’ll be seeing you tomorrow. 明天应该能见到你吧
[39:15] Yeah, well, there’s not much of a difference 是啊 反正汽车旅馆的房间
[39:17] between my motel room and a cell, 和牢房也没什么差别
[39:19] so I figured I’d get a drink while I still could. 我还是抓紧时间来喝一杯吧
[39:25] It’s 30 days. 三十天
[39:28] That’s not long enough for the walls 监狱里的人还不至于
[39:30] to start fucking with your head, okay? 跟你结下仇怨
[39:35] Anyone messes with you, 要是有谁惹你了
[39:37] you don’t engage. 你别跟她们斗
[39:39] You keep to yourself, do quiet time. 你管好自己 别惹是生非
[39:45] It’s not prison I’m worried about. 我担心的不是坐牢
[40:00] That’ll all work itself out. 家里的事慢慢就会好的
[40:06] You just have to give them time. 你得给他们点时间
[40:30] You should get some sleep. 你早点休息吧
[40:35] We got a long drive tomorrow. 明天要坐很久的车
[40:40] Yeah. 是啊
[40:55] You okay? 你还好吗
[41:02] This is all on me. 这都得怪我
[41:06] She’s going to jail ’cause of me. 因为我 她要去坐牢了
[41:11] You did 15 years for her. 你都为她坐了15年了
[41:13] It doesn’t make it right. 于事无补啊
[41:14] Look, I think you didn’t consider 听着 你可能没考虑清楚
[41:16] what would happen to her when you set up shop here, 你在这里安顿下来对她有何影响
[41:20] but no one does a stretch like you did 但没人能像你蹲牢里这么久
[41:23] without making some mistakes when they first come out. 出来还不犯事的
[41:25] Now you tell me. 这话你总算说了
[41:26] No, I think I told you then. 我觉得之前也说过
[41:30] Listen, you can sit here and get drunk 你大可坐在这喝个酩酊大醉
[41:33] while you dissect everything you’ve gone through. 仔细分析经历过的一切
[41:36] We’re ex-cons. It’s what we do. 我们都曾是罪犯 我们就是这样
[41:39] But at some point or another, 但是有些时候
[41:41] there’s only one question really worth asking yourself– 唯一值得扪心自问的是
[41:46] what are you going to do now? 你现在要怎么做
[42:34] You remember what I said. 记住我说的
[42:39] Quiet time. 别惹是生非
[42:42] I know. 我知道
[43:31] Let’s go, let’s go. 快走了
[44:06] Bye-bye! 再见
[44:34] Look at this bitch. 看看这骚包
[44:44] Fuckin’ Malibu Barbie coming to do time. 马里布芭比也来蹲监狱了
[45:03] Backtracking, huh? 不理人是吧
[45:05] You got some attitude, bitch? 你很拽啊 贱人
[45:12] Come on, Squirrel. We’re gonna be late. 快点 小松鼠 时间不早了
[45:13] – I’m doing my hair. – Do it faster. -我在弄头发 -动作快点
[45:16] Relax, Breece. The restaurant isn’t gonna run out of food. 急什么 布里斯 餐馆又不会没有吃的
[45:21] Don’t you fucking tell me to relax! 你他妈别让我不急
[45:23] Please, Breece… 求你了 布里斯
[45:39] Hey, Squirrel. 小松鼠
[45:41] What the hell are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[45:43] I just thought, you know, I’d make you dinner, 我就是想 给你做顿晚饭
[45:45] – like I used to. – You can’t just come into my house! -就像从前 -你不能就这么闯进我家
[45:48] Remember our Friday nights like this? 记得我们从前的周五夜吗
[45:49] I’d cook and then we’d dance right in the kitchen. 我做饭 然后我们在厨房里跳舞
[45:53] I thought you weren’t drinking. 你不是不喝酒了吗
[45:54] It’s just a beer, baby. 不就一杯啤酒吗 宝贝
[45:56] Come on. One more dance, come on. 来吧 再跳支舞
[45:58] – No. No. – Come on! -不要 -来嘛
[46:00] Get the fuck out of my house! 滚出我的房子
[46:05] Careful, now. 当心点
[46:07] I’m trying to be gracious here, 我已经很大度了
[46:10] to make amends. 为了弥补过错
[46:15] I said get the fuck out of my house. 我说了滚出我的房子
[46:19] Now! 现在
[46:22] You’re gonna shoot me, Squirrel? 你想开枪打我吗 小松鼠
[46:26] Is that it? 是这样吗
[46:28] Jesus! What the fuck, Siobhan?! 天啊 搞什么 西沃恩
[46:31] The next one’s going in your gut. 下一枪让你开肠破肚
[46:36] Big fucking cop now, huh? 成了警察牛逼了 是吧
[46:38] Want your fucking hair all perfect? 你他妈喜欢美发对吗
[46:40] Well, there you go. 让你如愿
[46:41] Well, go on, then. 动手啊
[46:43] God! 天啊
[46:45] Shoot me. 开枪吧
[46:46] Breece– ow! God! 布里斯 天啊
[46:49] – Breece! – Shoot me. Hmm? -布里斯 -开枪啊
[46:51] Fucking do it, you fucking cunt! 他妈的开枪啊 臭婊子
[46:54] No! 不
[46:57] Don’t! 不要
[46:59] – Come on! – No, no! -来啊 -不
[47:02] No, Breece, please! 不 布里斯 求你了
[47:04] Come on! 来啊
[47:10] – Hey, Alma, what’s up? – I’m a little worried about Siobhan. -阿尔玛 怎么了 -我有点担心西沃恩
[47:12] She was supposed to show up for the night shift an hour ago. 她本该一小时前来值夜班
[47:16] – You tried her cell? – I tried her everywhere. -你打过她手机了吗 -我什么都试过了
[47:18] I was getting ready to call 我正准备打电话
[47:19] one of the other deputies to swing by her place. 让一位副官去她的房子看看
[47:21] No. No, that’s fine. I’ll go. 不 没事的 我去
[47:58] Siobhan. 西沃恩
[48:02] What’s up, boss? 什么事 头儿
[48:14] You expecting someone else? 你在等人吗
[48:17] I wasn’t expecting anyone. 我谁也没等
[48:29] You want to talk about it? 你想谈谈吗
[48:31] Not really. 不太想
[48:35] Okay. 好吧
[48:39] Then just tell me where he’s staying. 告诉我他住在哪
[48:49] He’s at the motor lodge. 他住在汽车旅馆
[48:52] It’s right near his cousin’s place. 就在他堂兄的家旁边
[49:13] Fuckin’ Dream House Barbie. 狗日的梦幻芭比娃娃
[49:27] Oh, that’s so good. 太舒服了
[49:28] Oh, yeah. Oh, harder. 用力
[49:42] – You got a fuckin’ problem, Barbie? – No. -你他妈的有问题吗 芭比 -没有
[49:45] Look who came to apologize. 看看谁来道歉了
[51:29] Come on. 来啊
[51:31] Come on! 来啊
[51:32] Come on! 来啊
[52:10] So… 那么
[52:12] it turns out Breece isn’t staying 原来布里斯没有住在
[52:14] at the motor lodge after all. 汽车旅馆
[52:17] Sorry. My bad. 对不起 我的错
[52:20] I already called for an ambulance. 我已经叫救护车了
[52:22] Yeah, I heard. 是的 我听说了
[52:34] You hurt? 你受伤了吗
[52:36] I’m good. 我没事
[52:44] I know I’ll lose my badge for this. 我知道我会为此失去警徽
[52:48] I’m on probation, for fuck’s sake. 我正在服缓刑 他妈的
[52:55] Go home. 回家吧
[52:56] I’ll clean this up. 我来善后
[52:58] He’ll tell ’em it was me. 他会告诉他们是我干的
[53:00] Yeah, I’ll have a talk with him. 是的 我会跟他谈谈
[53:01] He won’t stick around. 他不会在镇上久留的
[53:10] – Are you sure about this? – Yeah. -你确定要这样做吗 -是的
[53:16] Go home. 回家吧
[53:26] You know, for the last four years, 你知道 这四年来
[53:28] there wasn’t a day that I didn’t imagine 我每一天都在幻想
[53:30] some version of this playing out. 做出类似的事情
[53:36] How does it feel? 感觉如何
[53:41] Better than I imagined. 比想象中好
[53:46] Yeah. 是啊
[53:50] Thanks, boss. 谢谢 头儿
[53:52] Don’t mention it. 不客气
[55:11] Thanks. 谢谢
黑吃黑

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme